PJ 81
CHAPTER 3
REC #1 HATONN
THU., OCT. 28, 1993 11:42 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 073
THU., OCTOBER 28, 1993
EAGLES IN OUR MIDST
I have great fun with you of "our" people as you effort from your vantage point to qualify, disqualify and align selves with other things or beings or energy forms--from where you sit. Please, precious ones, it matters NOT. We use identification references to indicate locations and JOB.

We chuckle a lot at "who is a crow", "who is an eagle" and even "who WAS this or that?" YOU ARE! NO MORE--NO LESS!

So, why might I share some "reminders" with my scribe, say, and Little Crow, etc.? Because THEY are caught having to receive and translate from Grandfather, myself, etc., etc., and the WAY IS CLUTTERED AND DIFFICULT--they may seem to get a lot of the fun--but they also GET 99% OF ALL THE FLACK AND POISON ARROWS!

Don't worry about it, students and seekers, be that which you choose and "like". We will continue our mission and identifications according to our needs and the confirmations of necessary contacts and input. For instance, George Green is telling "everyone" or so he says (his term "everyone") that Little Crow has totally denounced Doris Ekker and ALL WORK FROM HATONN. He tells "everyone" that Little Crow tells "everyone" to not get JOURNALS, DO NOT subscribe to CONTACT (only he still calls it LIBERATOR). "...BECAUSE THOSE ARE CULTISTS IN A BLACK CULT." My, that is a heavy load to swallow right after Little Crow tells Dharma that she remains at the top of his "prayer list".

It does not make a whit of difference what ANYONE down there on your platforms say or do--these two energies are BROTHERS in the most important manifestation around--direct and directed SERVICE TO GOD THE GREAT SPIRIT. All else is of no consequence.

"I" personally recognize Little Crow as the WHITE EAGLE in service directly to Creator/Creation with the responsibility, ultimately, of providing guidance to you sheep of the "fold". Dharma is recognized as the "golden" eagle but not as you ones perceive the "Golden Eagle". The fact is that BOTH are considered THE Golden Eagles--but in your Earth language and identification it is the IMPERIAL Eagle which is, by us, called the Golden Eagle because it is the rarest of Eagles--akin to the Phoenix itself and often referred to as THE PHOENIX. Also, it has iridescent reflecting feathers which causes it, in the sunlight, to appear to be a metallic golden bird. Little Crow and Dharma will ALWAYS be in range and in immediate attention of at least two (a pair) of these Imperial Eagles. Markings on the juveniles are similar to the Golden Eagle of your identification--and most people will never notice a difference.

To further consider "Little Crow", let it be known that many recognize the Raven and Crow as being about the same in species actions and color. The Raven is one of the most sacred symbols of your earth--for the story is that the Raven brought the "people" to the planet--so, therefore, you become Raven's child. This may not be important to YOU, but it is important to US. Just as "Aton" is represented as the "Sun" so too was His servant recognized as the "Golden" Eagle (your Imperial eagle). Now, isn't factual "history" fun if you study it carefully?

In practical application of EVERYTHING which appears "real" to your viewing physical eyes I like the way Little Crow sums up this journey and its evolvement:

January 5, 1992, Little Crow on "Transition":

Ain't none of us going to hell, ain't none of us going to heaven. What we are doing is going into the infinity of our being, the infinity of our creation, which is energy--energy and that's it. Energy has always existed, always shall exist and always has existed and will continue to exist whether we have that realization or not.....

So, from the "sublime" back to the things of Earth and the "ridiculous".

HOLOCAUST
What Southern California is experiencing this week is a Holocaust. I suggest you look it up in the dictionary and you will find it defines the fires of destruction--NOT THE HAPPENINGS IN ANY CONCENTRATION CAMPS--BE THEY GERMAN, RUSSIAN OR JEWISH. I do remind you people that when the great quake hits Southern California it will be a thousand times what was in Laguna Beach this day! GET PREPARED--PLEASE, GET YOURSELVES PREPARED FOR SELF CARE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED IT.

I suggest YOU LOOK BEYOND THE FIRES, however--NOTE THE STATE OF EMERGENCY declared by both the California Governor and the President!! This means, little ones, that you are under full FEMA regulations and control. Your "old" emergency regulations [from the L.A. riots] were about to "expire" so just in the very nick of time--a nice new disaster to prolong the regulations. Uncle Big Boy is "always thinking of you", dear ones.

DR. PETER DAVID BETER
Before we move into commentary on the "Newstates Constitution" I want to honor a man who brought the most revealing and accurate information to the forefront of all people of your century. Most of YOU readers will know of him but, as with Tesla, Russell, etc., the name has been all but banished from public availability. This makes him one of the very MOST IMPORTANT men of your, or any, generation on your planet. I will offer a writing on this person so that you will recognize his important input on any subject.

Dr. Beter is now deceased (from your place)--murdered by the Would-be-Kings, March 14, 1987. Again, readers, I must tell you that information of truth has been around for a very LONG TIME--you have simply not become aware--for you didn't search--and/or the Elite buried it so deeply you wouldn't know where to look for such "unbelievable" truth.

Dr. Peter David Beter was famous as "the man who opened Fort Knox" in September 1974, through Congressional testimony and still-unanswered public charges. He was also well known for accuracy in spotlighting major events ahead of time. Years ago, for example, he warned of our present economic woes and coined the now familiar word "stagflation" to describe them. The forced resignations of V.P. Spiro Agnew and Pres. Richard Nixon was forecast many months beforehand in lectures and radio shows by Dr. Beter, who also stated a full year in advance that Nelson Rockefeller was scheduled to become your second non-elected Vice President. Those who have heard his warnings since early 1974 that southern Africa was on a 3-year timetable for conquest find events in that area increasingly ominous.

This was the track record that gave Dr. Beter's ongoing warnings of planned economic breakdown, dictatorship, and war such significance. Dr. Beter was no perennial "doomsayer" but a professional with an international financial and legal reputation at stake. He simply stated that certain things were being planned--and carried out--by very powerful people, whom he often named. He said that those plans would succeed unless you knew about them. They have and ARE!

Dr. Beter was counsel for six years (1961-67) with the Export-Import Bank of the United States in Washington, D.C., and before that Dr. Beter was General Counsel for the American Gold Association for three years (1958-61).

In 1951 he became a member of the District of Columbia Bar--but we won't hold that against him.

Dr. Beter was a member of The Bankers Club of America, The American Judicature Society, The Royal Commonwealth Society (London), and was listed in "Who's Who in the East" (USA), and "The Blue Book" (London). Do you get a queasy feeling that you have heard this all before? Ah, indeed, there is always an effort to capture these "important" persons into the Elite CLUBS--and it WORKS! They march to that drumbeat like any other mortal man to an "ego" tune. THAT does NOT make the truth they bring--LESS! It DOES MEAN, however, THAT I HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL IN OFFERING YOU THEIR INFORMATION FOR THE REASON THE ELITE SOCIETIES GET CONTROL OF THE "WORK" OF THESE PEOPLE--IS TO SILENCE THE TRUTH AND KEEP IT HIDDEN FROM YOU-THE-PEOPLE!

If I handle information from Dr. Beter more carefully than Germain did Russell's, perhaps we won't get in trouble with the Elite power brokers. E.J., at my request, contacted directly "THE" person through whom Mrs. Beter is reached to offer to help her (Mrs. Beter) with publication possibilities, etc. He was told emphatically that it was being taken care of and they didn't want any help. The last word was that this person would have Mrs. Beter "call". Well, that was a couple or three years ago! This material does not fall into the same qualifications as Russell's work but, frankly, I am weary of dealing with your Elite greedmongers. Therefore, I am going to offer everything except Dr. Beter's underwear size and perhaps the power brokers will accept it as "recognition" and "appreciation".

Dr. Beter was the author of The Conspiracy Against the Dollar: The Spirit of the New Imperialism, a non-fiction best seller published by George Brazilleer, Inc., One Park Avenue, New York, New York, 10016, and by Doubleday Canada, Ltd., 110pp., (1973).

Lawyers, how am I doing in "cleaning up my act" in preventing the illusion of plagiarism?? I must manage politics before Truth, it seems, to keep my scribe out of Federal Prison. George Green, as a matter of fact, told a BUNCH of people last week that the Federal Judge was going "to throw Doris into prison" THIS WEEK. Oh my--it doesn't "make Dharma's day" to hear that. But George should KNOW--he is the one who committed the contempt of court contempt and laid it all on her. He also says that Doris told the Judge to "go ahead and put me in jail". HOW WOULD HE KNOW WHAT SHE TOLD THE JUDGE? HE HAS NEVER APPEARED ANYWHERE NEAR THE FEDERAL COURT WHEN THE CASE (AGAINST HIM) IS HEARD OR CONVENED. DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK MY SCRIBE WOULD BE SO STUPID?? What does George say to ones who say "oh no!"? He says "Well, they put Helmsley in prison so they certainly can ‘throw' Doris Ekker in." George must be terrified of my scribe to do such foolish things. Worse pain for Dharma, however--he gets his original input from spies STILL IN OUR MIDST! However, the information offered and used BY HIM comes from CONFIDENTIAL (BY COURT ORDER) DOCUMENTS--WHICH HE HAS SCATTERED LIBERALLY ABOUT THE COUNTRYSIDE FROM THE EAST TO THE WEST COAST! This is very costly to the "spies" in point, my friends! Don't we (she) know her own enemies? Not ALL of them--but the facts are she conducts herself in such a way that the spies can ultimately ONLY HELP US!

Regarding the SECRET NEW CONSTITUTION OF THE NEW-STATES OF AMERICA: ANALYSIS AND COMMENTS by Dr. Beter:

NEW CONSTITUTION
Dr. Beter's critical analysis and comments:

Certain powerful forces hope to celebrate our nation's Bi-centennial by replacing the freedoms guaranteed in our present Constitution with their own dictatorship--a cleverly disguised dictatorship. It has been made to superficially resemble the government that we have now, so that we will not recognize it for what it is--until too late. They are using every propaganda trick at their command to make us lower our guard, and they are about to put us all in a condition of economic desperation to persuade us to accept their cleverly disguised dictatorship.

Our U.S. Constitution, according to the Preamble, is intended to provide for justice, domestic tranquility, common defense and general welfare, and to secure the blessings of liberty not only to ourselves, but to our posterity. These were the goals that shaped our Constitution. And this is the Constitution that enabled America to become a great nation of free people.

The Newstates of America Constitution has a Preamble, too--but it mentions not one of the objectives of our present Constitution. Instead of "justice and domestic tranquility", the new constitution seeks only "good order" without defining what that means. The very first words are "So that we may join in common endeavors"--and the body of the new constitution makes it clear that this means an end to individual endeavors. This new constitution is expressly stated to be good only for a prescribed period of 25 years: our posterity are left to fend for themselves. No reference is made in the Preamble to our defense or general welfare. Worst of all: the matter of liberty--so central to our present Constitution--is totally ignored in the Preamble of the new one, which seeks only, "an adequate and self-repairing government". The emphasis throughout their new constitution is on the government--not the people. "Adequate" turns out to mean: too powerful to be challenged. And "self-repairing" means that the laws and governmental structures can be continually changed and shifted to permit anything our rulers wish to do.

Before I explore some of the details of their secret new constitution, let me give you a bird's-eye view: Article I is divided into two parts defining "Rights" and "Responsibilities". It turns out that some of our present rights disappear outright, and practically all of the rest become conditional and fragile, able to be terminated on the whim of the government. The responsibilities, however, which are obligations of the citizen to the government, are absolute and unconditional.

Article II defines what are called the "Newstates". [H: These "newstates" are already depicted for your children on the backs of some cereal boxes so pay attention.] The 50 states we have now are merged into a few large "Newstates".[H: This is already in functioning use for all the United States is divided into these categories which are now called Federal Districts.] It is no accident that our federal government for the past several years has managed its outlying activities through ten federal regions. These 10 new states will be completely subservient to the federal government and creatures of it.

Articles III through VIII of their new constitution define the independent branches of government and their powers and duties. Under our present Constitution, the federal government is divided into three co-equal branches--The Executive, Legislative, and Judicial. They were carefully set up according to a system of checks and balances in order to protect our freedoms from arbitrary government. But under their new constitution, there would not be three, but six branches, so structured that our present system of checks and balances are totally destroyed.

The counterparts of our present three branches will be greatly changed, and would be joined by a Regulatory Branch, to control our everyday affairs: a Planning Branch, to plan our nation's economy: and, an Electoral Branch to oversee, monitor, finance, and regulate all elections throughout the country.

Article XI provides new procedures for constitutional amendment which are totally different from and more dangerous than those which now exist.

Finally, Article XII provides for transition from our present representative and republican form of government to the new, cleverly disguised dictatorship under their new constitution.

Every word of their new constitution has been chosen carefully and for a purpose. Its basic nature and provisions are very revealing.

First, consider the matter of individual citizens' rights. One right which is under powerful attack right now (1975), and which disappears in the new constitution, is THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. Instead, "The bearing of arms OR THE POSSESSION OF LETHAL WEAPONS SHALL BE CONFINED TO THE POLICE, MEMBERS OF THE ARMED FORCES, AND THOSE LICENSED UNDER LAW." Regardless of what you may think about the ins and outs of the controversial "Gun Control" issue, you should be aware of the historical fact that disarming of the populace is always a part of ANY totalitarian scheme.

Another right which disappears is that of trial by jury. Instead, as defined in Article VIII on the Judicial Branch, a presiding judge may decide whether a trial is to be of the investigatory or adversary type. An investigatory trial is the type used, for example, in the Soviet Union: you are presumed guilty and must prove your innocence before a panel of judges. If an adversary trial is chosen, the judge is to decide whether there is to be a jury, and how many jurors there shall be. There is no provision to prevent your jury, if any, from being a jury of one, who as easily as not, could be your bitter enemy.

As for how you might wind up in court in the first place, the section on "Rights" provides that "Searches and seizures shall be made only on judicial warrant." That sounds reassuring, until you discover that nowhere in the new constitution are there any criteria given for the issuance of a judicial warrant. In other words, it could be completely arbitrary.

The practice of religion is said to be "privileged". That is not the same as freedom of religion, legally. A right is something which cannot be revoked. A privilege, however, is something you hold only at the pleasure of the government, which can revoke it at will.

Or consider the matter of property rights. Their new constitution states "No property shall be taken without compensation." But it does not say "just" compensation. The omission of that little word "just"--after 40 drafts--cannot be accidental. It would leave the government free to seize your house, give you $1.00, and say, "We gave you compensation."

The preoccupation with declared emergency is prominent with respect to rights. In Article VI of their new constitution, the reasons and procedures for declaration of emergency are prescribed. Among other things, it states that emergency can be declared for no better reason than "if an extra ordinary advantage be anticipated". It does not say, advantage to whom, but obviously it means advantage to the government.

With this in mind, observe that Article I of their constitution says that freedom of expression, of communication, of movement, of assembly, and of petition are abridged in declared emergency. Peaceful public gatherings to discuss public issues may also be interrupted or denied. Writs of habeas corpus are also suspended in declared emergency, which means you could be locked up and held indefinitely without the proffering of any charges.

With respect to the so-called "Responsibilities" defined in their new constitution, the potential dangers tend to be more subtle: "Each citizen SHALL participate in the process of democracy, assisting in the selection of officials and in the monitoring of their conduct in office." Several points even in this one sentence would merit comment, but simply consider the word "shall". THIS IS A COMMAND. You shall participate, not that you have the discretion to participate. And if you do not do so, you would be violating the most basic law of the land, the new constitution. Compare the constitutions of all communist-led countries.

The Newstates are simply puppets of the federal government. "If governments of the Newstates fail to carry out fully their constitutional duties, their officials shall be warned, and may be required by the Senate on the recommendation of the Watch-keeper, to forfeit revenues from the newstates of America." You have no doubt already heard of various cases in which certain localities have been forced to forfeit their REVENUE SHARING funds because of failure to comply with federal "guidelines", so-called. [H: TODAY there is big flapping going on about mandatory rules and regulations which are to be enforced by the federal government upon the states but NO FUNDING FORTHCOMING FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO COVER COSTS. This is a full-view showing of strength in that this is already accomplished.]

Turning to [another of] the six new branches of government under the new constitution, which in the constitution is simply called "The Presidency", in Article V. This is entirely appropriate under their constitution: The President is a "strong man", able to call all the shots. He is to serve for a single term of 9 years. You may have noticed the "single term" idea popping up, and even the 9 year length has been suggested by some in print and speech. Their secret new constitution is where the idea came from.

There are also two Vice Presidents--one designated for "General Affairs", first in line of Presidential succession in case of disability; the other designated for "Internal Affairs", and second in line. [H: You already have this in current play--but simply missing the name. How much more do you hear from MRS. CLINTON than you do about V.P. Al Gore?--think about it--it will never be "announced" without first hooking you into the fabric so you don't realize a "change"--it simply "becomes" the rule AND THEN the law.] There are detailed provisions for Presidential and Vice Presidential disability, with appointment playing a key role as in our present 25th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Note especially that Section 5 of Article V provides that "Candidates for the presidency and the vice-presidencies shall be natural-born citizens." The key word here is "Candidates". All a foreign-born person need say is, "I am doing nothing to become a candidate"; or, "I said I was not a candidate"; or, "I am not even a candidate, so therefore I cannot remove myself as a candidate for the vice-presidency." Under this section, therefore, a foreign-born person could well become president once he is nominated by a president in the event there is an office vacancy in one or both of the vice-presidencies, followed by succession when a president becomes disabled for any reason. [H: In other words--Henry Kissinger, Maggie Thatcher--anybody can become your President and Vice-Presidents.]

A provision which exemplifies the power of the president is: "Treaties or agreements with other nations negotiated under the President's authority shall be in effect unless objected to by a majority of the Senate within 90 days." Here is a pattern which permeates the new constitution, wherein all sorts of actions take effect unless objected to by a majority, instead of resulting from positive approval by a majority. This even applies in the matter of constitutional amendment, in which amendments generated by the Judicial Branch take effect unless turned down by the majority of the people. [H: Most of "the people" don't even know when these things are up for discussion much less know about majority voting.]

Under the Presidency, there is also to be a new official called the "Intendant" whose powers are potentially those of the commander of a nationwide Gestapo. The actual wording, of course, sounds relatively mild to the unwary; the danger lies in what is NOT SAID and the limits that are not imposed. He is to supervise offices for Intelligence and Investigation, as well as an Office of Emergency Organization. His role here reflects a pre-occupation with emergency that crops up again and again throughout the new constitution. The word "emergency" appears 13 times in the new constitution; it does not even appear once in our present Constitution. Constitutional provisions for declaration of emergency, of course, have been used time after time in recent years to terminate freedom in other countries.

The Intendant is also given the authority to charter tax-exempt foundations or corporations that are "determined by him to be for useful public purposes". There is no check whatsoever on his authority to do this. This only reflects the unbridled authority of the President himself under the new constitution, however. It does not provide for accountability of an unscrupulous President.

Their constitution gives the President all the tools he needs to establish unchallenged authority during the transition period from our present to the new constitution, as described in Article XII. This open invitation for him to assume any and all powers he deems appropriate speaks for itself.

Furthermore, with respect to the replacement of present governmental functions by those defined by their constitution, "The President shall determine when replacement is complete." Since only the President is given this power, there is really nothing to prevent him from freezing the process partway through, for example, after abolishing our present Congress and before appointing a new one. It is very possible that these two very short passages are the real crux of their secret new constitution. But just to round out the President's guarantees of invulnerability, their new constitution also affords a remarkable license to lie in Article IX. Of the three exceptions noted therein, "treason" is of no force and effect, since it is nowhere defined in their new constitution.

Given the power of the President under their new constitution, the rest would really have only whatever status their President allowed it to have. However, the Legislative Branch would consist of a Senate and House of Representatives, as now, but there the similarities end. Senators would no longer be elected at all; instead they would be hand-picked appointees of the President, plus former Presidents and Vice Presidents, and would serve for life. The House of Representatives would have 400 members, but there would only be 100 congressional districts. Each district would elect 3 representatives, who would serve for 3-year terms. These could be expected to compete with one another instead of speaking with one voice, so this device would effectively undermine local representation at the national level. There would also be 100 representatives elected "at large", from the nation as a whole instead of individual districts. The "at-large" members would form the backbone of what little is left to the House: they would serve for 9-year terms, and would be the only ones eligible to become committee chairmen.

The Judicial Branch would be presided over by a Principal Justice, chosen by the President's hand-picked or rubber-stamp Senate. He would be a judicial "czar", controlling the entire judicial system of the nation with the aid of a Judicial Council and Judiciary Assembly. The Judicial Council would be the originator of all constitutional amendments, and would have the duty to consider amending their constitution to legalize unconstitutional steps taken by the government from time to time.

The new Regulatory Branch is foreshadowed by many current developments. But, the most notable feature of this Branch, aside from its grip on the nation's enterprises generally, is the blessing given to cartel arrangements called "Authorities". It states, "Member enterprises of an Authority shall be exempt from other regulation." But as for the "little guys", who do come under the government's regulation, it says, "Nonmembers shall be required to maintain the same standards as those prescribed for members." The "Standards" prescribed would be those agreed upon by the cartel members, and nonmembers would not be allowed even to exceed those standards if they wanted to for competitive reasons.

The Planning Branch is foreshadowed by the increasing clamor for "economic planning"; by the present Domestic Council of the White House; by the national land-use Planning legislation, and so forth. It would consist of a 15-member board appointed by the President. They would prepare 6 and 12-year plans and budgets to reflect the desires of the President, who would submit the budgets to the House of Representatives for their rubber-stamp approval each year.

Finally, the Electoral Branch is also on its way piecemeal, through public financing of election campaigns, quota systems, and now the newly operational Federal Election Commission, whose regulations do not apply to the present vice presidency office....

Under their new constitution, there is to be an electoral "Overseer" in charge of the Electoral Branch, chosen by the President's hand-picked Senate, and he is to "supervise the organization of national and district parties, arrange for discussion among them, and provide for the nomination and election of candidates for public office." All electoral processes are to be paid for out of tax money, and no party can run candidates if it is not "recognized" by the Overseer. There are quota systems for apportionment of public funds that clearly would help drive out small parties and tend ultimately toward a one-party system. Furthermore, the Overseer is to monitor, supervise, and regulate the election process completely. All the power necessary to convert elections into a meaningless exercise is provided the Electoral Branch under their secret new constitution.

To sum up: I can only observe that their secret new constitution is not new at all. It is actually a prescription for the oldest kind of government of all: ONE MAN RULE. It is the slippage backward into the bad old ways of the past that we have seen increasingly during our lifetime, brought about by increasingly ignoring our own Constitution, which is still the newest idea in government.

Are we going to celebrate our 200th anniversary as the rebirth of our nation or as the death of our free republic? Our Constitution was the product of distilling the experience of 5000 years of civilization. Less than 200 years old, it is still practically brand new--especially since we have not used it much lately. If God will grant us the option of doing so at this late hour, there is truly a NEW START we can make with full confidence in the results.

This NEW START is to pick up our present, unique Constitution, and start using it again. It would be the first time in your lifetime or mine that this was really done. And I am convinced we would all be pleasantly astonished at the results.

DR. PETER DAVID BETER

OK, readers--note above: "If God will grant us the option of doing so at this late hour , there is truly a NEW START we can make with full confidence in the results......."

This was written almost two decades ago--what have you done? God granted you "longer" and where are you? How much "longer" do you require to show signs of BEGINNING? The only thing we witness is a more progressive shove from the "Controllers"--not a return to Constitutional government! You have a President's wife bringing in Socialized medicine and your government riddled with foreign agents and homosexuals who laugh at your ideals and moral digression.

I suspect GOD WILL STAY RIGHT ON TRACK as is and allow us only some hope of getting a remnant through this upheaval in HIS NAME. You who are WITH the Adversary shall do whatever comes along at the whims of that Adversary.

We have complaints enough about our presentations, from those of you who would be do-gooders. You criticize that which we effort to do--when we see naught save further bogging in the mire from you would-be patriots--WHO HAVE NOT THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHAT IT IS YOU ARE DOING OR WHAT YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH. We ask at random, among our own workers, and THEY CANNOT RECITE THE BILL OF RIGHTS--MUCH LESS THE CONSTITUTION! HOW WILL YOU KNOW WHEN THE NEW CONSTITUTION IS YOUR BINDING LAW? IT IS ALREADY YOUR "LAW"--AND YOU DIDN'T NOTICE!

We shall continue to the best of our ability for those of you who wish to read and KNOW--to offer TRUTH and the hidden agendas of a World Conspiracy. We have no intent whatsoever of doing a single physical thing to stem the tide of downhill flow for ours is not to interfere nor intervene. If intervention is offered it will be at YOUR PETITION--UNTO GOD. Will "I" tend my flocks? YES INDEED--BUT NOT THE FLOCKS OF THE ADVERSARY, MY ENEMY! Man "cannot live by bread alone"--but at the present time it will surely allow him to live a bit longer than planned by the "Kings". I suggest you store that which will give "life" and stop arguing over the shiny particles of metal shavings which shall, at best, be confiscated.

ETERNAL LIFE
You continually ask about "life" and its meaning, its journey, its presentation. You also effort to distort Truth by claiming that there is "no experience after this physical one". The facts are, ALL perish from this physical existence--OR DO THEY??????? WHY DO YOU THINK THE PUPPET-MASTERS FEEL SO SECURE IN THEIR LONG-TERM CLAMORING FOR POSITION?

PAY ATTENTION: WITH THE CLONING PROCESSES FOR REPLICATION--A PHYSICAL MAN IS REPLACED, HIS BRAIN DOWNLOADED AND HE CAN BE EXTENDED INTO DECADES OF PARTICIPATION. YOU MAY NOT HAVE "THE ORIGINAL" BUT THE REPLICA DOESN'T KNOW ANY BETTER, MY FRIENDS. DO YOU THINK HENRY KISSINGER IS ANY LESS DANGEROUS BECAUSE HE IS EXPERIENCING WITH HIS FIFTH, 25TH OR 100TH REPLICATION? THE ONLY THINGS THAT FADE ARE THE LONG-TERM MEMORIES AND IN THESE AGGRESSIVE FANATIC POSSESSORS--THEY END UP WITH NO SOULS, NO MORAL CARING, NO GOODLY RULES OF BEHAVIOR--NOTHING OF GOD ABOUT THEM! THAT is where you are headed, world, as you trek along your blind pathway seeking whatever it is you are seeking, while getting farther and farther from the goal you PROCLAIM to desire!

Now, this may seem pretty good news to you who think you wish to prolong this physical journey--HOWEVER, take note of your ticket books. How many of YOU have a ticket to the underground shelters in Australia? How many of you have had the PRIVILEGE OF EXCHANGE? Have YOU been given the gifts which indicate prolonged anything? As the world goes into disaster after disaster, famine after plagues at the Elite hands of injustice--how much FUN is that experience and expression going to be? How will you enjoy seeing your own seeded offspring slain by the mad-men enforcers of terror? Indeed, my good readers, the choices are YOURS. The choices are also AT HAND. God may well wait and allow until the 12th hour--but it is now a quarter past 11:00 or later. And when the ending arrives--God WILL go! HE WILL GO! You shall effectively be left to endure WITH whatever is left in the PIT for the definition of "HELL" is the "ABSENCE OF LIGHT (GOD)".

We will take up the new constitution as we can get to it because it cannot be offered often enough--you are all but too late to matter at all, but you may as well become familiar with your NEW LAWS so you can exist a bit longer--alive. May you think upon these things and be given some way to rest in peace--for I hardly think you are headed for the rest of angels and small children. Salu.

PJ 81
CHAPTER 4
REC #1 HATONN
FRI., OCT. 30, 1993 10:15 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 075
FRI., OCTOBER 30, 1993
In whatever radiance can be seen in the midst of a Halloween celebration of evil portent and prophecy, I give caution to you as the celebration anniversaries come more and more often--because more and more celebration days are set awash upon you. I think, however, that in many ways I honor the celebration of "All Satan's Days" more than that which has become of your "Christmas" celebration. Christ has been effectively REMOVED from your Christ-mass. Trinkets, bills, depression and tinsel replace the humble thoughts of celebration of "life birthings"--at least at the Satanic Days there is honesty in the corruption of things wondrous and beautiful.

Each year, as with the "Holocaust", the myths and tales get more and more outrageous. Did these things happen? Yes, but they were disdained in older times--except at times of great civilization collapses--and certainly NOT told in such a way as to take 2/3rds of news bulletins.

The theme this very day is one of: "....and they used to dig up bodies and mutilate them in an effort to destroy spirits....." IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO LEARN? The horror and terror is incredible to the small mind just starting to unfurl his wings and fly into a great and frightening world. It is the time of banning some "bad" costumes from the schools, etc., because they are too "evil". BUT, look what happens in the media--the more horrible ones are shown--as example! Where is the most deadly influence? Ah so, little Jimmy in a vampire costume is not nearly so terrifying as is the real life examples they show on TV which is his teacher and programmer.

Is it better to have "Tinker Bell" and "Fairy Godmother"? Why?--they teach something for nothing. So--is it terrible to allow the little ones to dress up in silly costumes and PRETEND? No, it is FUN if that is what is enjoyable--BUT IT IS DANGEROUS AND GIVES DISINFORMATION WHICH IS ACCEPTED BY THE CHILD AS TOTALLY CONFUSING. FIRST YOU TELL YOUR CHILD TO ACCEPT NOTHING FROM STRANGERS AND THEN YOU TEACH HIM TO DRESS UP SO NOBODY KNOWS WHO HE IS AND GO TAKE, UNDER THREAT, ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY CANDY, FROM STRANGERS! YOU DEFEAT YOUR OWN LESSONS.

But, you say, it is only once a year! No, it is almost every hour of every day! Think about it. What has "Christmas" become for your youngsters? I thought so--"What do you want?" "I want.....", "I don't like THIS one." "Susie got one more package than I did." "Gimmy another one...." Does this mean that you should not celebrate the days of holiday and giving, receiving and gathering? No--it means that you must be prepared to undo the damage such things do--it means PARENTS must take responsibility for the games they play for the child will only play the games the parents and society teach him. How many of you dress your children up as angels and take them to the same houses you visited at Halloween, at Christmas--to GIVE and TREAT (the reverse of "trick")??? How about on Halloween?

Speaking of "Holocaust" of the "survivors" variety--look at this ad placed in The JEWISH PRESS, AUGUST 19, 1993. Does this represent "trick" or "treat" to you? I remind you--there are more Jews collecting this very kind of rip-off blackmail than there were Jews in Germany at the time of the so-called "Holocaust" and the Germans, BY LAW, cannot even voice an opinion about said event.

Was there a "Holocaust"? Yes, this week in Southern California--intentionally set to bring the power of extension of "emergency regulations". It is not proven--the media and government KNEW the fires were going to be set! Is this sort of like the new FBI findings about the intentional, KNOWN, bombing of the Trade Center in New York? Well--"TRICK or TREAT", Amerika.

What of other cute little "new discoveries"? I offer this in case you think WE ARE NOT MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE POWERS THAT "WOULD"-BE!

AIDS CAUSES
I remind you that WE are the only ones who have told you the truth of it and HOW the AIDS virus is passed. Today, however, they claim they have "found" that the AIDS "HIV" virus is passed within a living cell PROGRAMMED to enter into the safety of other cells for protection and sets up a barrier against treatment, while mutating to change with every DNA change (of host(s)). KEEP UP YOUR GAIANDRIANA AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE "TOO THIS AND TOO THAT" TASTE OF THE GAIALYTE--IT IS NECESSARY TO ALLOW PASSAGE OF THE NEW CELLS TO MOVE THROUGH THE BARRIERS. YOU HAVE THE GIFT OF KNOWING AND OF LIFE--IF YOU ALLOW IT TO BE ACCEPTED.

You will note, however, that others who are jealous and greedy will cut off the hands of the very ones able to produce the gifts unto you.

George Green, for instance, just one week ago yesterday told a "reader" that this product "those people out there" have will kill some people. He says that "Gina" who worked for him took some and "nearly died". He said that "..if she had taken one more dose she WOULD have died." The most "interesting" thing that George does not seem to realize is that he has the WRONG PRODUCT BY THE WRONG PERSON--THE "STUFF" THAT GINA "TOOK" WAS DIRECTLY FROM GEORGE MERKL AND COULDN'T HAVE HURT HER IF SHE HAD BEEN ON HER VERY DEATH BED! The "stuff" they sent to George MERKL and to the laboratories, however, was neither Gaiandriana OR Crystal Life. You must understand that what may seem simple in the onset of a thrust--might often rise up to consume you.

George Green also told George MERKL, and many others, that we have experienced death from many--overseas, from this product. Interesting?!! Dr. MERKL is the one who sells overseas--NOT US!

I repeat to you beloved readers who wish to share with us as things are offered for your choosing or denying--we are NOT in a mass-marketing thrust, we are not in a MEDICINE chest thrust, we are NOT TRYING TO "SAVE" ANYONE OR ANYTHING. We offer that which may well help you feel better and enhance well-being--NOTHING MORE. If it happens to cross the barriers of the protective structures guarding an HIV virus--so be it. It only allows the body to structure itself properly to create the capability--the bottle of "stuff" doesn't do anything. The contents, if utilized, CAN--there is a big, big difference.

George MERKL has told it widely that he can program a cell (ovum), etc., to clone--as is being talked about today. Ah, so you see, it is NOT difficult for you do have parts of cellular blueprint carried in CELLS which are holographic in that they ALL carry the blueprint. So, you are SAFE from this place--Dharma doesn't know HOW to do that and I am not going to tell her! So, if you HEAR such silly claims--I suggest you consider the "source" of such stories. The only reproducing we do is Gaiandriana cells--in perfection.

So much for that--let us look at the Red Chinese Satellite that was supposed to have splashed down in the ocean yesterday. Funny thing, as I told you it would be, the Chinese satellite is still orbiting quite nicely--so WHAT DID COME CRASHING DOWN?? ONE OR TWO OF YOUR "MISSING" ROCKET-LAUNCHED SATELLITES! Chelas, "....there has been no truth in them from the beginning...."

MORE ASSAULTS AGAINST INNOCENTS
Get ready for an assault on Claire Prophet's group in Montana. The play is being staged right now as we speak. Any time a "possible" assault is discussed in Soldier of Fortune magazine--the show is ready to "hit the road". Their offense? They have a "church" which the Elite call a "cult" and they took up (VERY LEGAL) arms and they have prepared for nuclear attack and survival. But you must understand--there CAN BE NO "GROUP" OR YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY UNDER ATTACK. It is harder to ATTACK AND DESTROY that which IS NOT! Perhaps one day all of you who would have a "group" here or there or elsewhere with our teachings of Truth--will understand why that WILL NEVER BE! WITHOUT a "group" we cannot keep up with the lawsuits and confrontations--but they are pretty much focused only on my scribe. You must understand that "now"--TRUTH--is classified as a "cult" platform.

REVIVAL OF CIVILIZATION
"CIVILIZATION CAN ONLY REVIVE WHEN THERE SHALL COME INTO BEING IN A NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS A NEW TONE OF MIND INDEPENDENT OF THE ONE PREVALENT AMONG THE CROWD AND IN OPPOSITION TO IT, A TONE OF MIND WHICH WILL GRADUALLY WIN INFLUENCE OVER THE COLLECTIVE ONE, AND IN THE END DETERMINE ITS CHARACTER. IT IS ONLY AN ETHICAL MOVEMENT WHICH CAN RESCUE US FROM THE SLOUGH OF BARBARISM, AND THE ETHICAL COMES INTO EXISTENCE ONLY IN INDIVIDUALS...." Albert Schweitzer

There is another thought I would like to share with you regarding what is happening to your nation and your world. You are moving directly into a dictator-operated socialistic/fascistic existence in enslavement. The subtle ways of bringing down emergency regulations are not even eloquent in expression--they are thrust at you NOW right out in the open under your noses as to thumb said noses at you.

So, what is so bad about "socialism"? Just about everything in its true practice. You have to remember, however, that NOTHING bears correct definitions any more. "Communism" is fascist-socialism, not communal anything. With one exception--the communal "people" provide all for all while the Elite controllers--control. The Elite leaders call for "sacrifice" and "leadership"--that means "YOU sacrifice" and "WE lead"--"you die, we take it all".

R.J. Rushdoony: "Socialism has a poor record when it comes to eliminating problems: its answer adds up to eliminating people. In fact, one of socialism's major and chronic problems is simply people. Socialism on the one hand destroys production and, on the other, breeds up the least desirable elements. Its answer is to find the people at fault. SOCIALISM ALWAYS FACES OVERPOPULATION; A FREE ECONOMY DOES NOT.

CANADA AND BEYOND
I wish that I could spend as much time on "Canada" as I do on the U.S.--but alas, readers, there is so little difference that it would amaze you.

The MOST IMPORTANT things on your globe face you these days and you can't keep up with players--you can't keep up with yourself, much less your myriad fragments of your ONE enemy. All your grain has been filched away--you see you are, as a nation, in FORECLOSURE and the COLLATERAL is being claimed--among which is ALL of your natural resources, such as FOOD. So, you who have wondered about where Canada and her "leaders" have fit into this New World Order, i.e., Mr. Mulroney, et al. Here is a good one for you to consider. The article comes from the Canadian GAZETTE and is new, October 20, 1993.

MULRONEY NOMINATED FOR
ADM DIRECTORSHIP
Brian Mulroney is about to accept his first corporate directorship--on the board of U.S. food-processing conglomerate ARCHER-DANIELS-MIDLAND CO.--since stepping down as prime minister.

ADM spokesman Howard Buffett confirmed yesterday in a telephone interview from company headquarters in Decatur, Ill., that Mulroney should become a director of the food-processing giant that had sales last year of $9.2 BILLION U.S. and has 13,500 employees, including several investments in Canada.

Francine Collin, Mulroney's secretary at the Montreal law firm Ogilvie Renault, confirmed that the appointment was "in the process", but would not comment further.

A company document mailed to shareholders says that directorships at ADM pay at least $37,500 U.S. a year, not counting any participation in special committees.

Encouraged by the Canada-U.S. free-trade agreement, since 1989 ADM has acquired several MAJOR Canadian food processors:

* Last year, it bought John Labatt Ltd.'s Ogilvie flour-milling business, Canada's largest miller with annual sales of $275 million and 925 employees.

* ADM earlier acquired the flour-milling business of George Weston Ltd.

* United Oilseeds Products Inc. in Lloydminster, Alta., a canola-crushing plant.

* Eleven Canadian feed mills and a chicken hatchery as part of its takeover of International Multifoods of Minneapolis. [H: Oh you know--this is the company which dealed and wheeled and gave all your grain to Gorbachev in his FAMOUS visit! ARCHER-DANIELS-MIDLAND is one of the biggest operations of the Committee of 300--GET YOUR FOOD, TIE UP THE ENERGY--GET THE GOLD AND YOU HAVE THE WORLD!

RECONSTRUCTION APPLICATIONS
I have been brought a document which speaks of the "History of the Reconstruction Applications". This may not make sense to you readers at first glance but it has to do with applications for return of money to the people which was taken unlawfully, etc., etc. Before going on, I remind you that the same forces who took it from you the first time ARE SO MUCH STRONGER NOW AS TO MAKE THOSE OLD DUFFERS LOOK LIKE NUTCRACKERS--IF YOU BASE YOUR THRUST ON SUCH A THING AS "RECOVERY OF MONEY" YOU MISS THE BOAT AND WILL ONLY GET YOURSELVES "DONE IN". DO NOT BE FOOLISH!

I will share this information, with a minimum of interruptions (I hope) wherein I see glaring errors in presentation. There is much valid and exceptional information contained herein and it offers both an overview and good confirmation--I only ask you to be VERY DISCERNING in WHAT YOU DO! You are being put under the magnifying glass and all opportunities to "nail" you to the cross will be used against you--"lists" are now for the "take-out" purposes of the Elite Controllers.

I am constantly hounded by barkings that I don't want people to stand up "really" and "fight" for right and good. Right, to REALLY stand up and get your names listed as activists and "fight" with total disorder and violence while armed--WILL GET YOU DEAD! THE TIME HAS PASSED, READERS, FOR "DOING IT YOUR WAY"! You will, however, have to know WHERE YOU ARE NOW, where you have been, what happened and still happens--and then, only then, can you find a way to make it through and live to REBUILD--from the ASHES!

So, QUOTING, we offer this document for your information. Dharma finds no obvious identification of sender or writer so we will move along and give credits if we find same.

This information is being supplied in order that you may understand how our financial situation has got in the situation we are in now.

This will tell you how the lending institutions have duped us of much of our money, a lot of property and a good way of life.

Much of the fraud and deceit involved was set up by money people to try to keep, we the people, in servitude and have to depend on the government to survive.

You may, after you read this, decide you want to put in a claim to recover assets you have lost because of fraudulent and illegal practices inflicted on you by our lending institutions and judicial system. If you do, contact the appropriate people for assistance. [H: Hold right here: this is a VERY DANGEROUS ACTION TO TAKE, CITIZENS! WE HAVE OFFERED YOU, AT LEAST TWICE PRIOR TO THIS, the names of ones running this scam operation. The facts are pretty much correct, the "right" is there--the up front $300 per claim is the lie and rip-off for something that is CONTROLLED BY THE ELITE BANKERS--NOW IN POWER--YOU WILL NOT GET ANYTHING--ONLY POORER IN THE POCKETBOOK. THE LEGAL FEES WOULD BURY YOU ALIVE IF NOTHING ELSE TRANSPIRED! YOU WILL END UP WITH THE GOVERNMENT OWING JILLIONS, TRILLIONS AND AT THE LEAST, MILLIONS, OF DOLLARS TO EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD. WHERE IS YOUR BANKRUPT GOVERNMENT GOING TO GET SUCH FUNDING? FROM THE BANKS? SUCKER! THE BANKS AREN'T GOING TO GIVE YOU ANYTHING BUT MORE DEBT, PAIN AND HEADACHE.]

Background information for reconstruction claims application. The amount of claim is not taxable.

A class action effort is under way in Denver, Colorado which is in the 10th U.S. District Court in the Baskerville and Foster Case. This case is the foundation on which all the reconstruction claims will be filed. More about this later.

There's a group of people who banded together to accomplish all that has been done thus far. It is composed of both active and inactive military who have been brought back on active duty, national manufacturers and the medical profession. [H: Do you believe this?]

The following is a brief history of events that brought us to our present situation. [H: Be prepared for a most ingenious and interesting presentation here because it only somewhat vaguely resembles "history" as it happened:]

It began in the 11th century in France. The nobles were the ruling class. They were both the kings and the judges. The bailiffs were the tax collectors. The working class were kept poor and in deplorable conditions because that made them easier to rule and control. These conditions finally brought about a revolution. Because there had been so many intermarriages between the ruling families of Europe, those of the ruling families in France escaped to England and were accepted and protected. Those who did not flee France were beheaded. Those that fled to England became Wigs or the lawyers and judges which was the basis of the English Bar. The wealthiest family on the whole European continent was the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds made a deal with the monarchs to supply all of the paper money to subvert the economies if they were paid back in gold. Under our Constitution, our monetary system was established on the basis of gold and silver as the standard.

In the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Preamble to the Constitution several references are made to "Titles of Nobility". Our forefathers never wanted to have "Titles of Nobility" included in our government. In the period prior to the Civil War the entities described above tried to intervene and get a foothold in our booming economy.

Just before the Civil War, 16 states ratified the original 13th Amendment prohibiting the granting of "Titles of Nobility" as well as prohibiting anyone who accepted, from retaining their citizenship or holding public office. (The ratification of the 13th Amendment by Virginia, the last state needed to make it an amendment, was suppressed partly by taking advantage of the poor communication of the period.) A fire occurred in Washington, D.C. in which a lot of records were destroyed. The fire was believed to be set as part of the cover-up of the ratification by the 16th state, but the fact that it had been ratified by 16 states was published and printed in the other 15 states as well as in some of the areas that were territories at the time. The "Title of Nobility" amendment was hidden from the public by the group that it would have the greatest effect on, which is lawyers. [H: Yes, but the lawyers and judges now control your governments, your citizenry, your courts and your lives--do you actually think this now fully corrupted board of deceivers is GOING TO "VOTE-IN" YOUR RIGHTS WHEN THEY HAVE WORKED SINCE THE WAR OF 1812 TO ACCOMPLISH THIS VERY HOLD OVER YOU?]

In 1913, the Federal Reserve Act was passed which was both unlawful and unconstitutional. The Rothschilds came in and subverted our economy. The deal was made that they would put a billion dollars into our economy in exchange for the establishment of the Federal Reserve which they would own. There was included a buy-out clause which will become important and will be discussed later on. This was forced on us. Through this control they manipulated our money and caused the stock market crash of 1929-1933.

In the Jackson era we were taken off the gold standard several times, but we couldn't stand the inflation.

In 1933, Franklin D. Roosevelt was forced to sign an executive order to allow the Federal Reserve to take us off the gold standard. [H: FORCED? HOW QUAINT! ALSO B.S.!] The act that FDR used to justify signing that executive order was the War Powers Act, ratified in 1916. This is legislation that was designed during the war to allow decisions to be made rapidly by bypassing Congress, but was used as an emergency act to allow the Federal Reserve to take over the monetary system. [H: This is a bunch of incredibly bad historical scrambled data, readers. Who wrote this? Well I dare schout that it probably was a group project to part you from your own resources and increase theirs.]

Our nation went bankrupt in 1933. It was mentioned in the Congressional Record in 1933, 1934, 1935 and 1937. One man, Clem Mosphaen, lost his life because he mentioned it. In 1967, we went off the silver standard. [H: Indeed, if you are BANKRUPT as far back as even 1933--does it stand to reason that trillions of dollars are going to be returned to all and each of you waiting citizens? Come now--since when does the government actually GIVE you anything? No, dear ones, welfare is not FREE--it is the most costly of all illusions.]

In 1982, (Ed: That's what it says.) a new Constitution was invoked on us called the District of Columbia. This needed only two people in each state to ratify it. To take effect, that was done by two congressmen from each state. It was really designed to be only for a 10 mile square area for the seat of our government. It allowed the banks and judicial system to have total control over us.

In January of 1990, there was a plan that was thwarted to install a new constitution in place of our original constitution. This would have placed everyone who is in office now, in office for 25 years and remove our rights to hold elections to elect new officials. We already had another constitution that was instituted in 1982 called the District of Columbia. [H: Know, readers, THAT (THIS) is the subject we are into right now--and these are not CORRECT facts. It is bad enough without foisting more lies off on you-the-people. This new constitution is what would be in effect for 25 years--not the present people in power. The President, for instance, would have 9 years, and the TWO-Vice Presidents, etc., etc. I think this is quite an unthinkable mispresentation of that which IS and it merits what it gets from the non-lawful courts--laughter. If your own people who claim to be HELPING you get things so badly represented as is this document--you deserve to "be had" AND YOU SHALL BE!]

In 1916, the Federal Land Bank originally submitted its charter. These papers were returned to them 4 days later for corrections. They were never resubmitted. For 6 years, there were repeated demands to have the papers resubmitted by the Bureau of Records. In 1932, it was investigated as to whether the Federal Land Bank was legal and had filed with the Bureau of Records. It was found that they were not. They have since tried to file, but have been denied because of the original foul-up. They tried to change their name to Farm Credit Services and were denied because their official name and charter was the Federal Land Bank. They then tried as simply Farm Credit. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Federal Land Bank is a misnomer because it never existed legally. The National Banking Act required them to register with either the State or Federal Bureaus. State banks registered with the State and Federal Banks with the Federal Reserve, neither one registered with both. The Federal Reserve is not filed or registered with the Federal Bureau of Registry or with any of the states.

The Farm Credit Act mentions the District of Columbia jurisdiction. In law week 6-LW-3233. There is a Supreme Court case, Williams vs Federal Land Bank of Jackson, Oct. 6, 1992, 12 USC 2278 (A) - 1 (B). All Federal Agencies have a rate as Federal instrumentalities. Federal judicial power extends to all Federal instrumentalities. All Federal instrumentalities are subject to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the District of Columbia. When the Federal Agencies and instrumentalities moved against us in foreclosures and other actions, they took us to state district courts which assumed jurisdiction which they did not legally have. They took people into a court that was displaying a flag with a golden fringe on it. The golden fringe on the flag indicated this was a court under military maritime law. In a court displaying this type flag you have no constitutional rights and your civil rights are violated. How can you receive a fair trial when you are in a court where you have no rights. [H: RIGHT! AND HOW MANY OF YOU FIND COURTS WHERE THERE IS A NON-FRINGED FLAG? SO HOW CAN YOU GET JUSTICE OR TRUTH FROM THIS BUNCH OF PURE ANTAGONISTIC HOG-WASH. REMEMBER SOMETHING, READERS, WHATEVER "THEY" DO, WHO ARE IN TOTAL CONTROLLING POWER--IS LEGAL--IT MAY WELL NOT BE LAWFUL BUT IT IS LEGAL--THEY HAVE THE GUN!!]

The class action case referred to on page 1 was filed by the following:

William G. Baskerville
Shirley A. Baskerville
J.B. Foster, Lorraine Foster, aka LaVanda Foster

The defendants are as follows:
Federal Land Bank
Farm Credit Services
Credit Bank of Wichita
Federal Land Bank of Wichita, a Corporation
First Interstate Bank of Fort Collins
Ernest L. Wilmer, an individual, Fisher, Brown, Muddleston, Gunn, Sackston, Shibley, Struman and Holts. Hill, Hill and Mangiee
William F. Dressail, an individual
Charles E. Mathison, an individual
Stephen J. Jord
J. A. Simplot, doing business as Simplot Builders.

All defendants were fined $50,000 which became $1,800,000. All were ordered to pay. All licenses were suspended and they were not allowed to practice their professions. [H: Ah, but what of the legal eagles on the side of the Plaintiffs? Did they not get "a cut" of this pie? Also, do you not realize that one small case is negligible and to the best advantage of the octopus to forfeit--than a class action suit wherein trillions of dollars are going to be paid? I guarantee that if the case were won--NO MONEY WOULD EVER GO INTO THE COFFERS OF YOU-THE-PEOPLE.]

When you got a loan you were sold a credit life policy or you were told to get one to get your loan with the lender as beneficiary so in case you died the loan would be paid off. It was a default policy. If they could force you into default so you couldn't pay your note, they were paid off by the policy you bought, plus they got the property back.

The following institutions and agencies are all fraudulent:

World Bank
International Monetary Fund
Federal Reserve Banks

Dharma, we must leave this and finish it later as it is time to go to the meeting. Thank you.