BIRTHING
    THE
    PHOENIX
    VOL. I

BY
    GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

A PHOENIX JOURNAL
    COPYRIGHT POSITION STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
    The Phoenix Journals are intended as a "real time" commentary on current events, how current events relate to past events and the relationships of both to the physical and spiritual destinies of mankind.

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

If the many prophecies made over thousands of years are accepted, these are the "end times" (specifically the year 2000, the second millennium, etc.). That would put us in the "sorting" period and only a few short years from the finish line. God has said that in the end-times would come the WORD--to the four corners of the world--so that each could decide his/her own course toward, or away from, divinity--based upon TRUTH.

So, God sends His Hosts--Messengers--to present that TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journals. Thus, these journals are Truth, which cannot be copyrighted; they are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some, no doubt, for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore, these journals are not copyrighted (except SIPAPU ODYSSEY which is "fiction").

The first sixty or so journals were published by America West Publishing which elected to indicate that a copyright had been applied for on the theory that the ISBN number (so necessary for booksellers) was dependent upon the copyright. Commander Hatonn, the primary author and compiler, insisted that no copyrights be applied for and, to our knowledge, none were.

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX

Vol. 1
    ISBN 1-56935-179-1
    First Edition Printed by
    PHOENIX SOURCE PUBLISHERS, Inc.
    P.O. Box 27353
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89126
    February 1998
    Printed in the United States of America
    TABLE OF CONTENTS
    CHAPTER PAGE

FOREWORD............................................................................................ .................................
    SAT., JAN. 24, 1998................................................................................................ .........
    DHARMA'S PERCEPTION:......................................................................................... ...
    REMEMBER! LITTLE CROWHARMA'S PERCEPTION
    CHAPTER 1................................................................................................... ............................
    WED., JAN. 7, 1998................................................................................................ .........
    HOW DO WE COME TO BE WHERE WE ARE?........................................................
    FREEDOM FROM WAR................................................................................................. .
    THE UNITED STATES PROGRAM FOR
    GENERAL AND COMPLETE DISARMAMENT
    IN A PEACEFUL WORLD...............................................................................................
    INTRODUCTION........................................................................................ ......................
    FREEDOM FROM WAR................................................................................................. .
    SUMMARY
    DISARMAMENT GOAL AND OBJECTIVES..............................................................
    TASK OF NEGOTIATING STATES...............................................................................
    GOVERNING PRINCIPLES.......................................................................................... ...
    DISARMAMENT STAGES..............................................................................................
    FIRST STAGE............................................................................................... .....................
    SECOND STAGE............................................................................................... ...............
    THIRD STAGE............................................................................................... ...................
    APPENDIX: A DECLARATION
    ON DISARMAMENT......................................................................................... ..............
    STAGE I................................................................................................... ..........................
    STAGE II.................................................................................................. ..........................
    STAGE III................................................................................................. ..........................
    NOW, PAY ATTENTION........................................................................................... .....
    BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?..............................................................................
    WHY DO WE DARE PRINT IT AGAIN, NOW?..........................................................
    CHAPTER 2................................................................................................... ............................
    THU., JAN. 8, 1998................................................................................................ ..........
    ASSASSINATIONS TIME IS AT HAND
    THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!...............................................................................
    AND, WHAT ABOUT "BABE"?.....................................................................................
    VACCINATIONS AND INOCULATIONS.....................................................................
    CHAPTER 3................................................................................................... ............................
    FRI., JAN. 9, 1998................................................................................................ .............
    AS A CHILD............................................................................................... .......................
    ROADS, RED AND BLACK............................................................................................
    CHAPTER 4................................................................................................... ............................
    SAT., JAN. 10, 1998................................................................................................ .........
    BLOOD IN THE STREETS THE
    CENTURY OF DEATH............................................................................................... .....
    THE CENTURY OF DEATH...........................................................................................
    BETTY TUTEN'S LAST FIASCO...................................................................................
    HISTORY............................................................................................. ..............................
    CHAPTER 5................................................................................................... ............................
    SUN., JAN. 11, 1998................................................................................................ ........
    PROTOCOLS AND UNDERSTANDINGS....................................................................
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX, Part 1
    THE ILLUMINATI, CHAPTER ONE..............................................................................
    INTRODUCTION........................................................................................ ......................
    THE NEW WORLD ORDER...........................................................................................
    PROTOCOL FOR THE ELDERS OF ZION....................................................................
    THE ROTHSCHILDS AND THE ILLUMINATI.............................................................
    THE INFILTRATION OF THE FREEMASONS............................................................
    CHAPTER 6................................................................................................... ............................
    MON., JAN. 12, 1998................................................................................................ .......
    MANIFESTOS AND PROTOCOLS, Part 2....................................................................
    THE PROTOCOLS, Sergius A. Nilus..............................................................................
    PREFACE............................................................................................. ..............................
    About Victor E. Marsden............................................................................................. ....
    PART 1, A SELECTION OF THE ARTICLES
    (1920-22), MR. HENRY FORD'S PAPER.....................................................................
    CHAPTER 7................................................................................................... ............................
    MON., JAN. 12, 1998................................................................................................ .......
    CHAPTER 8................................................................................................... ............................
    DOES A DEFINITE JEWISH WORLD
    PROGRAM EXIST?, (VIII), Part 3..................................................................................
    CHAPTER 9................................................................................................... ............................
    TUE., JAN. 13, 1998................................................................................................ .........
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX, Part 4
    AN INTRODUCTION TO THE
    JEWISH PROTOCOLS, (X)..............................................................................................
    CHAPTER 10.................................................................................................. ...........................
    TUE., JAN. 13, 1998................................................................................................ .........
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX, Part 5
    THE UNITED STATES FALL FROM GRACE: THE TALMUD.............................
    CHAPTER 11.................................................................................................. ...........................
    WED., JAN. 14, 1998................................................................................................ .......
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX, Part 6..................................................................................
    HOW THE "JEWISH QUESTION" TOUCHES THE FARM, (XVI).........................
    PROTOCOL VI.................................................................................................... ...............
    A FIFTEENTH CENTURY "PROTOCOL"....................................................................
    NOTES............................................................................................... .................................
    I. "AGENTUR" AND "THE POLITICAL"......................................................................
    II. THE SYMBOLIC SNAKE OF JUDAISM..................................................................
    CHAPTER 12.................................................................................................. ...........................
    THU., JAN. 15, 1998................................................................................................ ........
    IDENTITY OF GOD'S ENEMY.......................................................................................
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX, Part 7..................................................................................
    Dr. LEVY, A JEW, ADMITS HIS PEOPLE'S ERROR, (LVI)......................................

FOREWORD

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., JAN. 24, 1998 8:37 A.M. YR. 11, DAY 161

SAT., JAN. 24, 1998

BIRTHING THE PHOENIX
    It is a bit difficult to decide what will attract rather than repel your attention. We will be moving right in to the RISE AND FALL OF ANTICHRIST but preliminaries have to be attended and "life goes right on while we make other plans".

This morning Dharma was met with a note left last evening on her chair.

She has now used up over an hour of precious writing time try­ing to find an answer to: "Since this is so special a series, would GCH like to the introduction?" And for her that means check­ing with me and being able to find whatever I might choose to use if I do give another a break and do it myself.

What the searching did was to produce stacks of books stating facts about our topics. These will be handy when we need backup as we move on rapidly through summarizing your status.

Now, this is not a difficult answer for me, but for a weary Nubby Fingers, it has totally broken the thought patterns of one who didn't even know we had finished "a" book, and much the less, two, since starting this particularly related information.

She decided to, after she couldn't locate the book I requested about "If you want something done, do it yourself"--for I wanted her to respond as we will now go about this question. I want HER to input some perceptions and we can call it an "Introduction" for lack of better terminology. "Foreword"? Does it matter? Are we always trapped by the habits we present? Anyone could do either far better than we because having recently worked with the material probably any editor or reader could better summarize the contents. However, I want Dharma to offer her input, for you see, the view is far different from this side of the keyboard even if the keyboard has faceless keys.

DHARMA'S PERCEPTION:

My perception is that I "don't want to do this, Sir!" But then on second thought, perhaps I won't embellish or deny as an inde­pendent reader might.

We (lately there are several other writers) have written over 200 volumes (books, journals) since mid-1989. So much informa­tion has passed my brain, and now again passes it, that I can't do other than see TRUTH plastered all over.

We have gone from South Africa to Australia, Russia to Mex­ico, and criss-crossed the world a dozen times and even moved into the cosmos. How could "I" know anything? Well, I do know a lot, but the ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE: we are getting valid, insightful information. I also observe that the in­formation is backed up, confirmed, and reconfirmed by presen­tation of PROOF ON THIS GLOBE. That seems to be what we are about: gathering information and sharing it without force, without coercion, without fear (sometimes a little fear) but with a lot of TERROR.

Not only is the information terrorizing, but the assaults on us are brutal, debilitating, and certainly thoroughly check out who we are and what we are about!

I am just now remembering that I DID volunteer to serve in this manner and I laugh at my own childish recognition. I said to God: "THY WILL." I think I may have followed that with: "...but, don't call me; I'll call you." I have met person after person who is GOING TO FIX IT ALL, "my way", you know, like Sinatra. No, God says, "We will do it My way, for 'God too has a Plan 2000'." Wow, then I found myself entangled in a decade of a ride in the "fast" lane with a handful of more dedi­cated truthbringers than myself.

Now , as I deal with the topics of Antichrist's Plan 2000 New Worlid Order and the countdown is at hand for the closing of at least "an act" of this play, I am both weary, disheartened, and, feeling somewhat hopeless about most matters coming to so boldly confront us as humans. Then, I remember that we did this before and this time the only difference, surely, is to make sure it ends differently than back to the dark ages of humanity.

A friend sent a card yesterday and offered to elope to an island in paradise and we could just.watch the tsunamis roll in. Sounds good to me, if we can ever swim out of THIS ONE.

I wanted to believe everything told to me by teachers, icons of important or famous people, preachers, anyone, actually, who came along the way touting "we will make it better", "we will lead, you sacrifice and follow," and certainly I wanted a Jesus Christ in a stable and I wanted the world to move perfectly to­ward happiness-ever-after in this fairy tale gone the way it is rather than according to make-believe.

I find the Antichrist to be so much better at witchery, cunning, shrewdness and lewdness that I am overcome with sorrow that it took so long to see and hear and, finally, know.

God doesn't give revelation non-relative to the moment--the moment is all we have, you and I. The past is gone and the fu­ture is only a thought. It has all been much like the baby giving up its blanket and bottle. I don't want to give up my blanket or my bottle.

But, I found something REAL and totally WITHIN REALITY--THE TRUTH. I could then toss my blanket or use it for a pretty good sail to allow curiosity to keep the dorrie (my actual name) moving, and I could get the garbage out of my bottle and get my fuel from something far greater than I had imagined could be. When you KNOW how things ARE, the illusions don't do more than annoy you. I don't need man-made things which fabricate and often deliberately lie to get the better of me. I don't need a baby in the straw in Bethlehem or a prophet in the midst of turmoil--I have GOD in GOODNESS, which is Cre­ator, and therefore I shall be created ever more perfectly as this goes on and the lies are peeled away like those onion skins al­ways covering everything in this physical trap.

Everything is connected and CANNOT be separated, so trying to "run away, run away" doesn't cut the mustard, for you just run into yourself and "it" somewhere else--wherever the mind goes.

My KNOWING understands God and the projected thought of God. I am created by the THOUGHT OF GOD and therefore HE IS connected to my creation BY MY THOUGHT OF GOD. I choose to keep HIM very, very close while we walk through the final act of THIS play. Somebody has to be watching over and protecting us--for we are still here when the Antichrist's teams have been assaulting and actually trying to kill us for a decade now. THAT is good enough for me.

God never promised rose gardens or anything else--save LOVE without judging, TRUTH without bending, and LIFE without ending! Now, if that isn't a promise worth hearing, I haven't heard all the other excuses or promises. He offered me Christ--within my being and not remotely isolated in some forgotten, or fabricated, stable a world away in distance and thought. HE said I had to be responsible for every action and thought I have, and HE warned me that I could not take another, murder him/her, and then claim salvation by copping-out on the spilled blood.

This physical world is the territory of experiencing manifest beings in the schoolroom of soul development. The old An­tichrist, this time called Lucifer, is the King of the slave-mas­ters. However, this jerk has no "pull" once you move outside the lies and into the Truth of infinity and out of the limitation of lies.

What image then, do I have of God/Christ/Creator? I realize that I can only have within myself that reflection that holds Truth and LISTEN. Actually, it isn't even "just listen"--it is to HEAR and ACT in KNOWING. I have easily come to accept as people make every effort to "use" whatever they perceive "you have" vs. what they think they "don't have" and trouble comes. If I hear two stories from a person and they differ--one is a lie. That goes for what George Green taught me, that if you tell five or ten different tales--they are probably ALL lies. Truth needs but one telling, one version, just as reasonable rea­son vs. excuses piled one upon another. I can go into a court­room today or ten years from now and Truth will be the same with perhaps a few missing elements because of forgetfulness. George can't go into ANYWHERE and tell the same tale twice in a row in the same day.

So, how can I begin to believe that what we present is Truth? It never varies, only in the presentation of the SAME INFORMATION.

I KNOW that we have slept right through the new millennium and never gave a thought to the fact the calendars were incor­rect--but Plan 2000 writers knew and had built it into the screenplay. The Antichrist only has to wrap up his puppets and march everyone off the cliff and into the sea.

How can I prove that this "assumption" is correct? LOOK AT OUR OWN HEADING--"YEAR 11"! (!!!!!) We are in day 161 of YEAR 11. The ancient calendars ENDED on August 17, 1987. So Antichrist has been in rule for over a decade and yes, GOD SAID IT WOULD BE THAT WAY.

This puts us into the time of the Photon Belt, the "second" Sun--not the "second" coming, and slap-dab into having to face TRUTH. God always seems to ring that alarm clock one more time--IF THERE IS ENOUGH TIME. GOD WINS EITHER WAY BUT WE SURELY CAN HAVE A MISERABLE GO OF IT IN THE IGNORANCE OR REFUSAL TO LEARN.

Can I learn from my experience? Yes. Can you learn from my experience? I suppose--but that is none of my business.

Well, I did not understand when I was told, quite bluntly, that God too had a Plan 2000. I thought, "Fine, we have 10 years and perhaps more." Oops! When we started 8 years ago (1989), how did I know the calendars and the birth of the Christ were already off by at least 8 years. So, it has had to be a very hard 8 years of work watching the unfolding of GOD'S PLAN 2000. Truth is God's plan and God WINS, so what else is new this morning?

Am I somehow psychic or a prophet? No, I'm not and although sometimes I am given to SEE, I don't even put two and two together that if my nose is running and I have fever instead of hay-fever that I might be getting a cold. It simply DOES NOT MATTER.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PSYCHIC OR A PROPHET TO READ THE FUTURE--THE OUTLINES ARE DRAWN FOR YOU, EVEN TO THE PLAN IN THE WORKS TO DESTROY US AND OUR SOCIETY, OUR BELIEFS, OUR PROPERTY AND LEAVE US NAKED OR DEAD AS THE WHIM MAY STRIKE THE ANTICHRIST. BUT HE CAN'T TOUCH ME FOR I AM A PART OF GOD CREATOR'S PLAN AND SO TOO ARE YOU!
    Truth is all we can have and hold, and the PROMISE OF GOD, AS PROJECTED EVEN BY THE ANTICHRIST, IS THAT TRUTH WOULD BE BROUGHT FORTH IN THE WORD AND THE WORD WOULD BE MADE MANIFEST-TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE WORLD.

I certainly have no corner on THAT market. Nor do I have a corner on GOD or the Messengers, the Hosts, the Teachers, the whatever, and most especially I have no selective information other than what YOU have, on Antichrist. I just happen to have LEARNED who it is and what is going on. But I only know what YOU KNOW if you read what we are given as input. But I am NOT going on some ridiculous Rapture structured to keep me from being RESPONSIBLE. By the way, TRUTH is ever so much more exciting than is the lie. The end result of the LIE is slavery; the end of the TRUTH is freedom. I simply made a choice. I remembered my connections with infinite GOD and CREATION, and once I remembered the weaknesses of man-human the choice was easy. Everything of man is suspect-that which is of God becomes visible in the clarity of Truth. The differences are as obvious as the politician who never keeps his promises and God WHO ALWAYS keeps HIS promises. Once you have lived through BOTH you become very discerning, and finally just move right on into KNOWING.

If you fail to seek and find Truth, friends, there is NO WAY to reach the perfection of God and LIFE. God asks not for perfection, He expects only respect and living within His laws in freedom of choice because it is the RIGHT way to live. But, I have no right to judge your choices, only your actions, and from what I see of actions, it is a really bad mess on this place.

Can I fix it? I wouldn't care to even make the effort for that is not my task. If I "fix me" that is sufficient, and if each other "fixes" self, we don't have much to worry about do we? I can do my job and we can offer the FACTS but each individual entity will have to consider self. If we make our actions coincide with TRUTH and God's Plan, then of course, there is no doubt it will be changed and it must be changed for the "better way". POSSIBILITIES are ENDLESS as are ALTERNATIVES.

We must become shrewd also and use those things manufactured for the use of the Antichrist as to reasonable sheltering laws of the land, etc. We simply never move outside the laws of THAT LAND, nor do we distract for a moment from the Laws of GOD, and therein lies the KNOWING that there can be abundant change. The Antichrist lays down his laws and keeps them secret so that YOU can't know of them. Once revealed it be-comes as easy, for example in business, as incorporating in the State of Nevada.

We don't "fight" anyone; we do not have to. We create with use of all that is presented for our use (which is everything there is) and can accomplish anything we wish. GOD and HOSTS will show us the way--THEY WILL NOT DO IT FOR US.
    I ask that as you read these seemingly controversial things that you open your reasoning mind and see what IS. And then, look please, at why this TRUTH bothers you for you will KNOW IT IS CORRECT if you don't toss it in the trash-heap (which only proves you know it already).

Thank you for an opportunity to observe and clarify some of my own thoughts, for I find this information no more comforting than any one of you and perhaps I find it worse; after all I KNOW it is TRUTH and that is often a most lonely place to be.

I do not have to originate TRUTH--I only have to KNOW the ones who brought Truth and risked and paid with their very lives. I am only a secretary.

Thank you,

Dharma
    January 24, 1991

P.S.:
    REMEMBER!
    LITTLE CROW: "There is no learning, there is just remem­bering. We finally just always remember what it is we knew in the first place. 11/25/90
    LITTLE CROW: "We are trained to be selective, isolated, prejudicial, bigoted, hateful and dishonest. We are trained and conditioned by qualities of life to be competitive, to be ethnically selec­tive. We are conditioned and trained and edu­cated to treat people differently because they do not believe what we believe, think or feel how we feel; and so they are different and rel­egated to a position below us or somewhere off in space where there is no real contact. 6/30/91

GOD WILL NOT "TRAIN" YOU--HE WILL ONLY OFFER YOU THE WAY AND THE TRUTH. WE MUST SEE THE LIGHT! Thank you, Dharma.
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-16 at 00:19.

주제글 정보