BIRTHING
    THE
    PHOENIX
    VOL. I

BY
    GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

A PHOENIX JOURNAL
    COPYRIGHT POSITION STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
    The Phoenix Journals are intended as a "real time" commentary on current events, how current events relate to past events and the relationships of both to the physical and spiritual destinies of mankind.

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

If the many prophecies made over thousands of years are accepted, these are the "end times" (specifically the year 2000, the second millennium, etc.). That would put us in the "sorting" period and only a few short years from the finish line. God has said that in the end-times would come the WORD--to the four corners of the world--so that each could decide his/her own course toward, or away from, divinity--based upon TRUTH.

So, God sends His Hosts--Messengers--to present that TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journals. Thus, these journals are Truth, which cannot be copyrighted; they are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some, no doubt, for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore, these journals are not copyrighted (except SIPAPU ODYSSEY which is "fiction").

The first sixty or so journals were published by America West Publishing which elected to indicate that a copyright had been applied for on the theory that the ISBN number (so necessary for booksellers) was dependent upon the copyright. Commander Hatonn, the primary author and compiler, insisted that no copyrights be applied for and, to our knowledge, none were.

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX

Vol. 1
    ISBN 1-56935-179-1
    First Edition Printed by
    PHOENIX SOURCE PUBLISHERS, Inc.
    P.O. Box 27353
    Las Vegas, Nevada 89126
    February 1998
    Printed in the United States of America
    TABLE OF CONTENTS
    CHAPTER PAGE

FOREWORD............................................................................................ .................................
    SAT., JAN. 24, 1998................................................................................................ .........
    DHARMA'S PERCEPTION:......................................................................................... ...
    REMEMBER! LITTLE CROWHARMA'S PERCEPTION
    CHAPTER 1................................................................................................... ............................
    WED., JAN. 7, 1998................................................................................................ .........
    HOW DO WE COME TO BE WHERE WE ARE?........................................................
    FREEDOM FROM WAR................................................................................................. .
    THE UNITED STATES PROGRAM FOR
    GENERAL AND COMPLETE DISARMAMENT
    IN A PEACEFUL WORLD...............................................................................................
    INTRODUCTION........................................................................................ ......................
    FREEDOM FROM WAR................................................................................................. .
    SUMMARY
    DISARMAMENT GOAL AND OBJECTIVES..............................................................
    TASK OF NEGOTIATING STATES...............................................................................
    GOVERNING PRINCIPLES.......................................................................................... ...
    DISARMAMENT STAGES..............................................................................................
    FIRST STAGE............................................................................................... .....................
    SECOND STAGE............................................................................................... ...............
    THIRD STAGE............................................................................................... ...................
    APPENDIX: A DECLARATION
    ON DISARMAMENT......................................................................................... ..............
    STAGE I................................................................................................... ..........................
    STAGE II.................................................................................................. ..........................
    STAGE III................................................................................................. ..........................
    NOW, PAY ATTENTION........................................................................................... .....
    BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?..............................................................................
    WHY DO WE DARE PRINT IT AGAIN, NOW?..........................................................
    CHAPTER 2................................................................................................... ............................
    THU., JAN. 8, 1998................................................................................................ ..........
    ASSASSINATIONS TIME IS AT HAND
    THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!...............................................................................
    AND, WHAT ABOUT "BABE"?.....................................................................................
    VACCINATIONS AND INOCULATIONS.....................................................................
    CHAPTER 3................................................................................................... ............................
    FRI., JAN. 9, 1998................................................................................................ .............
    AS A CHILD............................................................................................... .......................
    ROADS, RED AND BLACK............................................................................................
    CHAPTER 4................................................................................................... ............................
    SAT., JAN. 10, 1998................................................................................................ .........
    BLOOD IN THE STREETS THE
    CENTURY OF DEATH............................................................................................... .....
    THE CENTURY OF DEATH...........................................................................................
    BETTY TUTEN'S LAST FIASCO...................................................................................
    HISTORY............................................................................................. ..............................
    CHAPTER 5................................................................................................... ............................
    SUN., JAN. 11, 1998................................................................................................ ........
    PROTOCOLS AND UNDERSTANDINGS....................................................................
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX, Part 1
    THE ILLUMINATI, CHAPTER ONE..............................................................................
    INTRODUCTION........................................................................................ ......................
    THE NEW WORLD ORDER...........................................................................................
    PROTOCOL FOR THE ELDERS OF ZION....................................................................
    THE ROTHSCHILDS AND THE ILLUMINATI.............................................................
    THE INFILTRATION OF THE FREEMASONS............................................................
    CHAPTER 6................................................................................................... ............................
    MON., JAN. 12, 1998................................................................................................ .......
    MANIFESTOS AND PROTOCOLS, Part 2....................................................................
    THE PROTOCOLS, Sergius A. Nilus..............................................................................
    PREFACE............................................................................................. ..............................
    About Victor E. Marsden............................................................................................. ....
    PART 1, A SELECTION OF THE ARTICLES
    (1920-22), MR. HENRY FORD'S PAPER.....................................................................
    CHAPTER 7................................................................................................... ............................
    MON., JAN. 12, 1998................................................................................................ .......
    CHAPTER 8................................................................................................... ............................
    DOES A DEFINITE JEWISH WORLD
    PROGRAM EXIST?, (VIII), Part 3..................................................................................
    CHAPTER 9................................................................................................... ............................
    TUE., JAN. 13, 1998................................................................................................ .........
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX, Part 4
    AN INTRODUCTION TO THE
    JEWISH PROTOCOLS, (X)..............................................................................................
    CHAPTER 10.................................................................................................. ...........................
    TUE., JAN. 13, 1998................................................................................................ .........
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX, Part 5
    THE UNITED STATES FALL FROM GRACE: THE TALMUD.............................
    CHAPTER 11.................................................................................................. ...........................
    WED., JAN. 14, 1998................................................................................................ .......
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX, Part 6..................................................................................
    HOW THE "JEWISH QUESTION" TOUCHES THE FARM, (XVI).........................
    PROTOCOL VI.................................................................................................... ...............
    A FIFTEENTH CENTURY "PROTOCOL"....................................................................
    NOTES............................................................................................... .................................
    I. "AGENTUR" AND "THE POLITICAL"......................................................................
    II. THE SYMBOLIC SNAKE OF JUDAISM..................................................................
    CHAPTER 12.................................................................................................. ...........................
    THU., JAN. 15, 1998................................................................................................ ........
    IDENTITY OF GOD'S ENEMY.......................................................................................
    BIRTHING THE PHOENIX, Part 7..................................................................................
    Dr. LEVY, A JEW, ADMITS HIS PEOPLE'S ERROR, (LVI)......................................

FOREWORD

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., JAN. 24, 1998 8:37 A.M. YR. 11, DAY 161

SAT., JAN. 24, 1998

BIRTHING THE PHOENIX
    It is a bit difficult to decide what will attract rather than repel your attention. We will be moving right in to the RISE AND FALL OF ANTICHRIST but preliminaries have to be attended and "life goes right on while we make other plans".

This morning Dharma was met with a note left last evening on her chair.

She has now used up over an hour of precious writing time try­ing to find an answer to: "Since this is so special a series, would GCH like to the introduction?" And for her that means check­ing with me and being able to find whatever I might choose to use if I do give another a break and do it myself.

What the searching did was to produce stacks of books stating facts about our topics. These will be handy when we need backup as we move on rapidly through summarizing your status.

Now, this is not a difficult answer for me, but for a weary Nubby Fingers, it has totally broken the thought patterns of one who didn't even know we had finished "a" book, and much the less, two, since starting this particularly related information.

She decided to, after she couldn't locate the book I requested about "If you want something done, do it yourself"--for I wanted her to respond as we will now go about this question. I want HER to input some perceptions and we can call it an "Introduction" for lack of better terminology. "Foreword"? Does it matter? Are we always trapped by the habits we present? Anyone could do either far better than we because having recently worked with the material probably any editor or reader could better summarize the contents. However, I want Dharma to offer her input, for you see, the view is far different from this side of the keyboard even if the keyboard has faceless keys.

DHARMA'S PERCEPTION:

My perception is that I "don't want to do this, Sir!" But then on second thought, perhaps I won't embellish or deny as an inde­pendent reader might.

We (lately there are several other writers) have written over 200 volumes (books, journals) since mid-1989. So much informa­tion has passed my brain, and now again passes it, that I can't do other than see TRUTH plastered all over.

We have gone from South Africa to Australia, Russia to Mex­ico, and criss-crossed the world a dozen times and even moved into the cosmos. How could "I" know anything? Well, I do know a lot, but the ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE: we are getting valid, insightful information. I also observe that the in­formation is backed up, confirmed, and reconfirmed by presen­tation of PROOF ON THIS GLOBE. That seems to be what we are about: gathering information and sharing it without force, without coercion, without fear (sometimes a little fear) but with a lot of TERROR.

Not only is the information terrorizing, but the assaults on us are brutal, debilitating, and certainly thoroughly check out who we are and what we are about!

I am just now remembering that I DID volunteer to serve in this manner and I laugh at my own childish recognition. I said to God: "THY WILL." I think I may have followed that with: "...but, don't call me; I'll call you." I have met person after person who is GOING TO FIX IT ALL, "my way", you know, like Sinatra. No, God says, "We will do it My way, for 'God too has a Plan 2000'." Wow, then I found myself entangled in a decade of a ride in the "fast" lane with a handful of more dedi­cated truthbringers than myself.

Now , as I deal with the topics of Antichrist's Plan 2000 New Worlid Order and the countdown is at hand for the closing of at least "an act" of this play, I am both weary, disheartened, and, feeling somewhat hopeless about most matters coming to so boldly confront us as humans. Then, I remember that we did this before and this time the only difference, surely, is to make sure it ends differently than back to the dark ages of humanity.

A friend sent a card yesterday and offered to elope to an island in paradise and we could just.watch the tsunamis roll in. Sounds good to me, if we can ever swim out of THIS ONE.

I wanted to believe everything told to me by teachers, icons of important or famous people, preachers, anyone, actually, who came along the way touting "we will make it better", "we will lead, you sacrifice and follow," and certainly I wanted a Jesus Christ in a stable and I wanted the world to move perfectly to­ward happiness-ever-after in this fairy tale gone the way it is rather than according to make-believe.

I find the Antichrist to be so much better at witchery, cunning, shrewdness and lewdness that I am overcome with sorrow that it took so long to see and hear and, finally, know.

God doesn't give revelation non-relative to the moment--the moment is all we have, you and I. The past is gone and the fu­ture is only a thought. It has all been much like the baby giving up its blanket and bottle. I don't want to give up my blanket or my bottle.

But, I found something REAL and totally WITHIN REALITY--THE TRUTH. I could then toss my blanket or use it for a pretty good sail to allow curiosity to keep the dorrie (my actual name) moving, and I could get the garbage out of my bottle and get my fuel from something far greater than I had imagined could be. When you KNOW how things ARE, the illusions don't do more than annoy you. I don't need man-made things which fabricate and often deliberately lie to get the better of me. I don't need a baby in the straw in Bethlehem or a prophet in the midst of turmoil--I have GOD in GOODNESS, which is Cre­ator, and therefore I shall be created ever more perfectly as this goes on and the lies are peeled away like those onion skins al­ways covering everything in this physical trap.

Everything is connected and CANNOT be separated, so trying to "run away, run away" doesn't cut the mustard, for you just run into yourself and "it" somewhere else--wherever the mind goes.

My KNOWING understands God and the projected thought of God. I am created by the THOUGHT OF GOD and therefore HE IS connected to my creation BY MY THOUGHT OF GOD. I choose to keep HIM very, very close while we walk through the final act of THIS play. Somebody has to be watching over and protecting us--for we are still here when the Antichrist's teams have been assaulting and actually trying to kill us for a decade now. THAT is good enough for me.

God never promised rose gardens or anything else--save LOVE without judging, TRUTH without bending, and LIFE without ending! Now, if that isn't a promise worth hearing, I haven't heard all the other excuses or promises. He offered me Christ--within my being and not remotely isolated in some forgotten, or fabricated, stable a world away in distance and thought. HE said I had to be responsible for every action and thought I have, and HE warned me that I could not take another, murder him/her, and then claim salvation by copping-out on the spilled blood.

This physical world is the territory of experiencing manifest beings in the schoolroom of soul development. The old An­tichrist, this time called Lucifer, is the King of the slave-mas­ters. However, this jerk has no "pull" once you move outside the lies and into the Truth of infinity and out of the limitation of lies.

What image then, do I have of God/Christ/Creator? I realize that I can only have within myself that reflection that holds Truth and LISTEN. Actually, it isn't even "just listen"--it is to HEAR and ACT in KNOWING. I have easily come to accept as people make every effort to "use" whatever they perceive "you have" vs. what they think they "don't have" and trouble comes. If I hear two stories from a person and they differ--one is a lie. That goes for what George Green taught me, that if you tell five or ten different tales--they are probably ALL lies. Truth needs but one telling, one version, just as reasonable rea­son vs. excuses piled one upon another. I can go into a court­room today or ten years from now and Truth will be the same with perhaps a few missing elements because of forgetfulness. George can't go into ANYWHERE and tell the same tale twice in a row in the same day.

So, how can I begin to believe that what we present is Truth? It never varies, only in the presentation of the SAME INFORMATION.

I KNOW that we have slept right through the new millennium and never gave a thought to the fact the calendars were incor­rect--but Plan 2000 writers knew and had built it into the screenplay. The Antichrist only has to wrap up his puppets and march everyone off the cliff and into the sea.

How can I prove that this "assumption" is correct? LOOK AT OUR OWN HEADING--"YEAR 11"! (!!!!!) We are in day 161 of YEAR 11. The ancient calendars ENDED on August 17, 1987. So Antichrist has been in rule for over a decade and yes, GOD SAID IT WOULD BE THAT WAY.

This puts us into the time of the Photon Belt, the "second" Sun--not the "second" coming, and slap-dab into having to face TRUTH. God always seems to ring that alarm clock one more time--IF THERE IS ENOUGH TIME. GOD WINS EITHER WAY BUT WE SURELY CAN HAVE A MISERABLE GO OF IT IN THE IGNORANCE OR REFUSAL TO LEARN.

Can I learn from my experience? Yes. Can you learn from my experience? I suppose--but that is none of my business.

Well, I did not understand when I was told, quite bluntly, that God too had a Plan 2000. I thought, "Fine, we have 10 years and perhaps more." Oops! When we started 8 years ago (1989), how did I know the calendars and the birth of the Christ were already off by at least 8 years. So, it has had to be a very hard 8 years of work watching the unfolding of GOD'S PLAN 2000. Truth is God's plan and God WINS, so what else is new this morning?

Am I somehow psychic or a prophet? No, I'm not and although sometimes I am given to SEE, I don't even put two and two together that if my nose is running and I have fever instead of hay-fever that I might be getting a cold. It simply DOES NOT MATTER.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PSYCHIC OR A PROPHET TO READ THE FUTURE--THE OUTLINES ARE DRAWN FOR YOU, EVEN TO THE PLAN IN THE WORKS TO DESTROY US AND OUR SOCIETY, OUR BELIEFS, OUR PROPERTY AND LEAVE US NAKED OR DEAD AS THE WHIM MAY STRIKE THE ANTICHRIST. BUT HE CAN'T TOUCH ME FOR I AM A PART OF GOD CREATOR'S PLAN AND SO TOO ARE YOU!
    Truth is all we can have and hold, and the PROMISE OF GOD, AS PROJECTED EVEN BY THE ANTICHRIST, IS THAT TRUTH WOULD BE BROUGHT FORTH IN THE WORD AND THE WORD WOULD BE MADE MANIFEST-TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE WORLD.

I certainly have no corner on THAT market. Nor do I have a corner on GOD or the Messengers, the Hosts, the Teachers, the whatever, and most especially I have no selective information other than what YOU have, on Antichrist. I just happen to have LEARNED who it is and what is going on. But I only know what YOU KNOW if you read what we are given as input. But I am NOT going on some ridiculous Rapture structured to keep me from being RESPONSIBLE. By the way, TRUTH is ever so much more exciting than is the lie. The end result of the LIE is slavery; the end of the TRUTH is freedom. I simply made a choice. I remembered my connections with infinite GOD and CREATION, and once I remembered the weaknesses of man-human the choice was easy. Everything of man is suspect-that which is of God becomes visible in the clarity of Truth. The differences are as obvious as the politician who never keeps his promises and God WHO ALWAYS keeps HIS promises. Once you have lived through BOTH you become very discerning, and finally just move right on into KNOWING.

If you fail to seek and find Truth, friends, there is NO WAY to reach the perfection of God and LIFE. God asks not for perfection, He expects only respect and living within His laws in freedom of choice because it is the RIGHT way to live. But, I have no right to judge your choices, only your actions, and from what I see of actions, it is a really bad mess on this place.

Can I fix it? I wouldn't care to even make the effort for that is not my task. If I "fix me" that is sufficient, and if each other "fixes" self, we don't have much to worry about do we? I can do my job and we can offer the FACTS but each individual entity will have to consider self. If we make our actions coincide with TRUTH and God's Plan, then of course, there is no doubt it will be changed and it must be changed for the "better way". POSSIBILITIES are ENDLESS as are ALTERNATIVES.

We must become shrewd also and use those things manufactured for the use of the Antichrist as to reasonable sheltering laws of the land, etc. We simply never move outside the laws of THAT LAND, nor do we distract for a moment from the Laws of GOD, and therein lies the KNOWING that there can be abundant change. The Antichrist lays down his laws and keeps them secret so that YOU can't know of them. Once revealed it be-comes as easy, for example in business, as incorporating in the State of Nevada.

We don't "fight" anyone; we do not have to. We create with use of all that is presented for our use (which is everything there is) and can accomplish anything we wish. GOD and HOSTS will show us the way--THEY WILL NOT DO IT FOR US.
    I ask that as you read these seemingly controversial things that you open your reasoning mind and see what IS. And then, look please, at why this TRUTH bothers you for you will KNOW IT IS CORRECT if you don't toss it in the trash-heap (which only proves you know it already).

Thank you for an opportunity to observe and clarify some of my own thoughts, for I find this information no more comforting than any one of you and perhaps I find it worse; after all I KNOW it is TRUTH and that is often a most lonely place to be.

I do not have to originate TRUTH--I only have to KNOW the ones who brought Truth and risked and paid with their very lives. I am only a secretary.

Thank you,

Dharma
    January 24, 1991

P.S.:
    REMEMBER!
    LITTLE CROW: "There is no learning, there is just remem­bering. We finally just always remember what it is we knew in the first place. 11/25/90
    LITTLE CROW: "We are trained to be selective, isolated, prejudicial, bigoted, hateful and dishonest. We are trained and conditioned by qualities of life to be competitive, to be ethnically selec­tive. We are conditioned and trained and edu­cated to treat people differently because they do not believe what we believe, think or feel how we feel; and so they are different and rel­egated to a position below us or somewhere off in space where there is no real contact. 6/30/91

GOD WILL NOT "TRAIN" YOU--HE WILL ONLY OFFER YOU THE WAY AND THE TRUTH. WE MUST SEE THE LIGHT! Thank you, Dharma.
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-16 at 00:19.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#222, BIRTHING THE PHOENIX VOL. I

PJ 222
    CHAPTER 1

REC #2 HATONN

WED., JAN. 7, 1998 9:06 A.M. YR. 11, DAY 143

WED., JAN. 7. 1998

HOW DO WE COME TO BE WHERE WE ARE?

We arrive at where we ARE through all of the experiences at­tended and unattended along the way to HERE.
    As more and greater talk is afoot about closing bases in the U.S. and mass-destruction weapons being at point of all encounters, it must seem quite curious to you that you have so few troops in the U.S. while you have massive numbers abroad in all the hot spots readied for takeover.

In a sophisticated world where the planners have laid forth ma­jor reversal of all ideology by year 2000, how much time do you think it requires to accomplish a goal in a blind, deaf and mute society? Just note that all a president has to do is take his fam­ily, and often just the family dog, to wag his (both) tail and waddle about with tears and sympathy while he sets those ducks up for the kill and one more "Christmas" away from the home fires of family cementing. In other words, a politician with bad morals replaces Mother, that wondrous birth-giver of the rock­ing cradle.

Often I like to shock you sleeping giants by offering something so old as to boggle your perceptions which somehow the whole of the nation and the world has delightfully overlooked as even existing. Or, the topic is so vague and unnoted that you believe that things are just being developed and renewed before your eyes at the timing of the clock on any announcement day.

Now remember SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT: as I write and you read, THIS INFORMATION IS FOR PUBLIC CONSUMMON right out of your Bureau of Public Affairs, De­partment of State Publication #7277, Disarmament Series 5;and do note: SERIES 5 was released in 1961.

At that time you could get this for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington 25, D.C. And note how handy for acquiring--not even a zip-code. There is, however, a code number for the document itself that is so small in print as to have to get out a reading magnifier to read it. It reads: "U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE: 1961, 0-609147".

ANOTHER IMPORTANT OBSERVATION: THE PAM­PHLET COMES IN THE FLAG/TURBAN COLORS OF THE U.N. AND ISRAEL; BLUE AND WHITE WITH THE COVER BEARING THE EAGLE AND THE ILLUMINATI SYMBOLIC WORDS: "IT IS DONE" OR "IN UNITY COMPLETED (OR ACCOMPLISHED)".

I would ask each of you to consider this question as you read: "Where was I sleeping all this while?"

[QUOTING:]
    FREEDOM FROM WAR
    IN A PEACEFUL WORLD
    INTRODUCTION
    The revolutionary development of modern weapons within a world divided by serious ideological differences has produced a crisis in human history. In order to overcome the danger of nu­clear war now confronting mankind, the United States has intro­duced at the Sixteenth General Assembly of the United Na­tions a Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World. [H: That one sentence should curdle what blood you might have remaining to circulate.]
    This new program provides for the progressive reduction of the war-making capabilities of nations and the simultaneous strengthening of international institutions to settle disputes and maintain the peace. It sets forth a series of comprehensive mea­sures which can and should be taken in order to bring about a world in which there will be freedom from war and security for all states. It is based on three principles deemed essential to the achievement of practical progress in the disarmament field:

FIRST, THERE MUST BE IMMEDIATE DISARMAMENT ACTION:

A strenuous and uninterrupted effort must be made toward the goal of general and complete disarmament; at the same time, it is important that specific measures be put into effect as soon as possible.

SECOND, ALL DISARMAMENT OBLIGATIONS MUST BE SUBJECT TO EFFECTIVE INTERNATIONAL CONTROLS:
    The control organization must have the manpower, facilities, and effectiveness to assure that limitations or reductions take place as agreed. It must also be able to certify to all states that retained forces and armaments do not exceed those permitted at any stage of the disarmament process.

THIRD, ADEQUATE PEACE-KEEPING MACHINERY MUST BE ESTABLISHED:

There is an inseparable relationship between the scaling down of national armaments on the one hand and the building up of international peace-keeping machinery and institutions on the other. Nations are unlikely to shed their means of self-protec­tion in the absence of alternative ways to safeguard their legiti­mate interests. This can only be achieved through the progres­sive strengthening of international institutions under the United Nations and by creating a United Nations Peace Force to en­force the peace as the disarmament process proceeds.

There follows a summary of the principal provisions of the United States Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World. The full text of the program is contained in an appendix to this pamphlet.

FREEDOM FROM WAR
    IN A PEACEFUL WORLD
    SUMMARY:

DISARMAMENT GOAL AND OBJECTIVES
    The over-all goal of the United States is a free, secure, and peaceful world of independent states adhering to common stan­dards of justice and international conduct and subjecting the use of force to the rule of law; a world which achieved general and complete disarmament under effective international control; and a world in which adjustment to change takes place in accordance with the principles of the United Nations.

In order to make possible the achievement of that goal, the program sets forth the following specific objectives toward which nations should direct their efforts:

• * The disbanding of all national armed forces and the prohibition of their reestablishment in any form whatso­ever other than those required to preserve internal order and for contributions to a United Nations Peace Force;

• * The elimination from national arsenals of all arma­ments, including all weapons of mass destruction and the means for their delivery, other than those required for a United Nations Peace Force and for maintaining internal order;

The institution of effective means for the enforcement of international agreements, for the settlement of disputes, and for the maintenance of peace in accordance with the principles of the United Nations;

• * The establishment and effective operation of an Inter­national Disarmament Organization within the framework of the United Nations to insure compliance in all times with all disarmament obligations.

[H: Are any of you yet in shock? Are you saying "Well, this is just what the U.S. is trying to accomplish in Iraq?" Oh, and what of all that stash of anthrax in Indiana, just re-dis­covered, that is sufficient to wipe out the entire world? And where did Iraq get their complained-of anthrax and other weapons stashes? Right directly from the good old U.S.A. There are dozens of ways to totally wipe out the entire world population just waiting in at least a dozen different countries around your globe. Serious? Well, that depends on how short you want your stay on this planet to be.]
    TASK OF NEGOTIATING STATES
    The negotiating states are called upon to develop the program into a detailed plan for general and complete disarmament and to continue their efforts without interruption until the whole pro­gram has been achieved. To this end, they are to seek the widest possible area of agreement at the earliest possible date. At the same time, and without prejudice to progress on the dis­armament program, they are to seek agreement on those imme­diate measures that would contribute to the common security of nations and that could facilitate and form part of the total pro­gram.

GOVERNING PRINCIPLES
    The program sets forth a series of general principles to guide the negotiating states in their work. These make clear that:

• * As states relinquish their arms, the United Nations must be progressively strengthened in order to improve its capacity to assure international security and the peaceful settlement of disputes;

• * Disarmament must proceed as rapidly as possible, until it is completed, in stages containing balanced, phased, and safeguarded measures;

• * Each measure and stage should be carried out in an agreed period of time, with transition from one stage to the next to take place as soon as all measures in the pre­ceding stage have been carried out and verified and as soon as necessary arrangements for verification of the next stage have been made;

* Inspection and verification must establish both that nations carry out scheduled limitations on reductions and that they do not retain armed forces and armaments in ex­cess of those permitted at any stage of the disarmament process; and

* Disarmament must take place in a manner that will not affect adversely the security of any state.

DISARMAMENT STAGES
    The program provides for progressive disarmament steps to take place in three stages and for the simultaneous strengthening of international institutions.

FIRST STAGE
    The first stage contains measures which would significantly reduce the capabilities of nations to wage aggressive war. Im­plementation of this stage would mean that:

* The nuclear threat would be reduced:

All states would have adhered to a treaty effectively prohibiting the testing of nuclear weapons.

The production of fissionable materials for use in weapons would be stopped and quantities of such materials from past production would be converted to non-weapons uses.

States owning nuclear weapons would not relinquish control of such weapons to any nation not owning them and would not transmit to any such nation information or material necessary for their manufacture.

States not owning nuclear weapons would not manu­facture them or attempt to obtain control of such weapons belonging to other states.

A Commission of Experts would be established to re­port on the feasibility and means for the verified reduction and eventual elimination of nuclear weapons stockpiles.

[H: My goodness, has ANYTHING worked? I am reminded of Lenin (Communist Jew) of the Soviets: "We shall take the United States without firing a shot. They (the U.S.) will even supply the rope with which to hang themselves." Seems that one worked!]

• * Strategic delivery vehicles would be reduced:

Strategic nuclear weapons delivery vehicles of specified categories and weapons designed to counter such vehicles would be reduced to agreed levels by equitable and bal­anced steps; their production would be discontinued or limited; their testing would be limited or halted.

* Arms and armed forces would be reduced:

The armed forces of the United States and the Soviet Union would be limited to 2.1 million men each (with appropriate levels not exceeding that amount for other militarily significant states); levels of ar­maments would be correspondingly reduced and their production would be limited.

An Experts Commission would be established to ex­amine and report on the feasibility and means of ac­complishing verifiable reduction and eventual elimination of all chemical, biological and radiological weapons.

• * Peaceful use of outer space would be promoted:

The placing in orbit or stationing in outer space of weapons capable of producing mass destruction would be prohibited.

States would give advance notification of space ve­hicle and missile launchings.

• * U.N. peace-keeping powers would be strengthened:

Measures would be taken to develop and strengthen United Nations arrangements for arbitration, for the development of international law, and for the estab­lishment in Stage II of a permanent U.N. Peace Force.

[H: Note that you are being told, here, how it will be an en­slaved environment which is already structured with the Elite rulers not following ANY restriction but reducing your ability to defend selves to zero. And when the time is right all weapons will be removed from the population and if you want to fight--fine, do as they do in other primitive coun­tries--toss rocks at each other--but no one shall toss anything at the Beast Elite. Count on it!]

• * An International Disarmament Organization would be established for effective verification of the disarmament program:

Its function would be expanded progressively as dis­armament proceeds.

It would certify to all states that agreed reductions have taken place and that retained forces and arma­ments do not exceed permitted levels.

It would determine the transition from one stage to the next.

* States would be committed to other measures to reduce international tension and to protect against the chance of war by accident, miscalculation, or surprise attack:

States would be committed to refrain from the threat or use of any type of armed force contrary to the principles of the U.N. Charter and to refrain from indirect aggression and subversion against any country.

A U.N. PEACE OBSERVATION group would be available to investigate any situation which might constitute a threat to or breach of the peace.

States would be committed to give advance notice of major military movements which might cause alarm; observation posts would be established to report on concentrations and movements of military forces.

SECOND STAGE

The second stage contains a series of measures which would bring within sight a world in which there would be freedom from war. Implementation of all measures in the second stage would mean:

* Further substantial reductions in the armed forces, arma­ments, and military establishments of states, including strategic nuclear weapons delivery vehicles and countering weapons;

* Further development of methods for the peaceful settle­ment of disputes under the United Nations;

• * Establishment of a permanent international peace force within the United Nations.

• * Depending on the findings of an Experts Commission, a halt in the production of chemical, bacteriological, and radio­logical weapons and a reduction of existing stocks or their con­version to peaceful uses;

• * On the basis of findings of an Experts Commission, a re­duction of stocks of nuclear weapons;

• * The dismantling or the conversion to peaceful uses of cer­tain military bases and facilities wherever located; and [It Wow, and what about the legality of letting China have your Long Beach, California harbor base and points inland? Come now, readers--they have stayed to the very letter of this LAW while you slept on like old Rip Van Winkle.]

• * The strengthening and enlargement of the International Disarmament Organization to enable it to verify the steps taken in Stage II and to determine the transition to Stage III.

THIRD STAGE
    During the third stage of the program, the states of the world, building on the experience and confidence gained in successfully implementing the measures of the first two stages, would take final steps toward the goal of a world in which:

• * States would retain only those forces, non-nuclear armaments, and establishments required for the purpose of maintaining internal order; they would also support and provide agreed manpower for a U.N. Peace Force.

• * The U.N. Peace Force, equipped with agreed types and quantities of armaments, would be fully functioning.

• * The manufacture of armaments would be prohibited except for those of agreed types and quantities to be used by the U.N. Peace Force and those required to maintain internal order. All other armaments would be destroyed or converted to peaceful purposes.

* The peace-keeping capabilities of the United Nations would be sufficiently strong and the obligations of all states under such arrangements sufficiently far reaching as to assure peace and the just settlement of differences in a disarmed world.

[H: Can you yet see what took place in Iraq? If not, I will refresh your memories. Mr. George Bush of CIA, United Nations, and then Vice President and Presidential KING, did make wondrous arrangements with the peoples of the Middle East, such as Saddam Hussein, even to supplying, through the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, arms and other ter­rible things to outfit military bandits throughout the world. In the process the coalition was so close that Saddam and George HAD JOINT BANK ACCOUNTS in such as BCCI and BNL to the tune of some $250 million dollars.
    The point, of course, was to draw such as Saddam into the net betray him, and then take all he has and reduce the people of the country to total inability to survive. Your world actually holds on through what may appear to you to be the obstinate rejection of the Arabs for both the Israelis and the King's plan laid forth in New York for their total annihilation. Too much to swallow? Well, go face East and see what enters your brain, children of the LIES.]
    APPENDIX
    A DECLARATION ON DISARMAMENT
    IN A PEACEFUL WORLD
    The Nations of the world,

Conscious of the crisis in human history produced by the rev­olutionary development of modern weapons within a world di­vided by serious ideological differences;

Determined to save present and succeeding generations from the scourge of war and the dangers and burdens of the arms race and to create conditions in which all peoples can strive freely and peacefully to fulfill their basic aspirations;

Declare their goal to be: A free, secure, and peaceful world of independent states adhering to common standards of justice and international conduct and subjecting the use of force to the rule of law; a world where adjustment to change takes place in accordance with the principles of the United Nations; a world where there shall be a permanent state of general and complete disarmament under effective international control and where the resources of nations shall be devoted to man's material, cultural, and spiritual advance;

Set forth as the objectives of a program of general and com­plete disarmament in a peaceful world:

• (a) The disbanding of all national armed forces and the pro­hibition of their reestablishment in any form whatsoever other than those required to preserve internal order and for contribu­tions to a United Nations Peace Force;

• (b) The elimination from national arsenals of all armaments, including all weapons of mass destruction and the means for their delivery, other than those required for a United Nations Peace Force and for maintaining internal order;

• (c) The establishment and effective operation of an Interna­tional Organization within the framework of the United Nations to ensure compliance at all times with all disarmament obliga­tions;

• (d) The institution of effective means for the enforcement of international agreements, for the settlement of disputes, and for the maintenance of peace in accordance with the principles of the United Nations.

Call on the negotiation states:

• (a) To develop the outline program set forth below into an agreed plan for general and complete disarmament and to con­tinue their efforts without interruption until the whole program has been achieved;

• (b) To this end to seek to attain the widest possible area of agreement attheearliest possible date;

• (c) Also to seek--without prejudice to progress on the disar­mament program--agreement on those immediate measures that would contribute to the common security of nations and that could facilitate and form a part of that program.

Affirm that disarmament negotiations should be guided by the following principles:

• (a) Disarmament shall take place as rapidly as possible until it is completed in stages containing balanced, phased and safe­guarded measures, with each measure and stage to be carried out in an agreed period of time.

• (b) Compliance with all disarmament obligations shall be ef­fectively verified from their entry into force. Verification ar­rangements shall be instituted progressively and in such a man­ner as to verify not only that agreed limitations or reductions take place but also that retained armed forces and armaments do not exceed agreed levels at any stage.

• (c) Disarmament shall take place in a manner that will not affect adversely the security of any state, whether or not a party to an international agreement or treaty.

• (d) As states relinquish their arms, the United Nations shall be progressively strengthened in order to improve its capacity to assure international security and the peaceful settlement of dif­ferences as well as to facilitate the development of international cooperation in common tasks for the benefit of mankind.

• (e) Transition from one stage of disarmament to the next shall take place as soon as all the measures in the preceding stage have been carried out and effective verification is contin­uing and as soon as the arrangements that have been agreed to be necessary for the next stage have been instituted.

Agree upon the following outline program for achieving gen­eral and complete disarmament:

STAGE I

• A. To Establish an International Disarmament Organization:

• (a) An International Disarmament Organization (IDO) shall be established within the framework of the United Nations upon entry into force of the agreement. Its functions shall be ex­panded progressively as required for the effective verification of the disarmament program.

• (b) The IDO shall have: (1) a General Conference of all the parties; (2) a Commission consisting of representatives of all the major powers as permanent members and certain other states on a rotating basis; and (3) an Administrator who will administer the Organization subject to the direction of the Commission and who will have the authority, staff, and finances adequate to as­sure effective impartial implementation of the functions of the Organization.

• (c) The IDO shall: (1) ensure compliance with the obliga­tions undertaken by verifying the execution of measures agreed upon; (2) assist the states in developing the details of agreed further verification and disarmament measures; (3) provide for the establishment of such bodies as may be necessary for work­ing out the details of further measures provided for in the pro­gram and for such other expert study groups as may be required to give continuous study to the problems of disarmament; (4) re­ceive reports on the progress of disarmament and verificationarrangements and determine the transition from one stage to the next.

• B. To Reduce Armed Forces and Armaments:

• (a) Force levels shall be limited to 2.1 million each for the U.S. and U.S.S.R. and to appropriate levels not exceeding 2.1 million each for all other militarily significant states. Reduc­tions to the agreed levels will proceed by equitable, proportion­ate, and verified steps.

• (b) Levels of armaments of prescribed types shall be reduced by equitable and balanced steps. The reductions shall be ac­complished by transfers of armaments to depots supervised by the IDO. When, at specified periods during the Stage I reduc­tion process, the states party to the agreement have agreed that the armaments and armed forces are at prescribed levels, the armaments in depots shall be destroyed or converted to peaceful uses.

• (c) The production of agreed types of armaments shall be limited.

• (d) A Chemical, Biological, Radiological (CBR) Experts Commission shall be established within the IDO for the purpose of examining and reporting on the feasibility and means for ac­complishing the verifiable reduction and eventual elimination of CBR weapons stockpiles and the halting of their production.

• C. To Contain and Reduce the Nuclear Threat:

• (a) States that have not acceded to a treaty effectively pro­hibiting the testing of nuclear weapons shall do so.

• (b) The production of fissionable materials for use in weapons shall be stopped.

• (c) Upon the cessation of production of fissionable materials for use in weapons, agreed initial quantities of fissionable mate­rials from past production shall be transferred to non-weapons purposes.

• (d) Any fissionable materials transferred between countries for peaceful uses of nuclear energy shall be subject to appropri­ate safeguards to be developed in agreement with the IAEA.

• (e) States owning nuclear weapons shall not relinquish con­trol of such weapons to any nation not owning them and shall not transmit to any such nation information or material neces­sary for their manufacture. [H: Note how easily this one is negated: All that is necessary is to SELL those nuclear weapons and then the "next" nation "owns" them!] States not owning weapons shall not manufacture such weapons, at­tempt to obtain control of such weapons belonging to other states, or seek to receive information or materials necessary for their manufacture. [H: READ WHAT THE WORDS SAY AND UNDERSTAND THE CAREFUL CONSIDERATION OF SENTENCE STRUCTURES.]

• (f) A Nuclear Experts Commission consisting of representa­tives of the nuclear states shall be established within the IDO for the purpose of examining and reporting on the feasibility and means for accomplishing the verified reduction and eventual elimination of nuclear weapons stockpiles.

• D. To Reduce Strategic Nuclear Weapons Delivery Vehicles..

• (a) Strategic nuclear weapons delivery vehicles in specified categories and agreed types of weapons designed to counter such vehicles shall be reduced to agreed levels by equitable and bal­anced steps. The reduction shall be accomplished in each step by transfers to depots supervised by the IDO of vehicles that are in excess of levels agreed upon for each step. At specified peri­ods during the Stage Ireduction process, the vehicles that have been placed under supervision of the IDO shall be destroyed or converted to peaceful uses.

• (b) Production of agreed categories of strategic nuclear weapons delivery vehicles and agreed types of weapons de­signed to counter such vehicles shall be discontinued or limited.

• (c) Testing of agreed categories of strategic nuclear weapons delivery vehicles and agreed types of weapons designed to counter such vehicles shall be limited or halted.

• E. To Promote the Peaceful Use of Outer Space:

• (a) The placing into orbit or stationing in outer space of weapons capable of producing mass destruction shall be prohib­ited.

• (b) States shall give advance notification to participating states and to the IDO of launchings of space vehicles and mis­siles, together with the track of the vehicle.

• F. To Reduce the Risks of War by Accident, Miscalculation, and Surprise Attack:

• (a) States shall give advance notification to the participating states and to the IDO of major military movements and maneu­vers, on a scale as may be agreed, which might give rise to misinterpretation or cause alarm and induce countermeasures. The notification shall include the geographic areas to be used and the nature, scale and time span of the event.

• (b) There shall be established observation posts at such loca­tions as major ports, railway centers, motor highways, and air bases to report on concentrations and movements of military forces.

• (c) There shall also be established such additional inspection arrangements to reduce the danger of surprise attack as may be agreed.

• (d) An international commission shall be established imme­diately with the IDO to examine and make recommendations on the possibility of further measures to reduce the risks of nuclear war by accident, miscalculation, or failure of communication.

• G. To Keep the Peace:

• (a) States shall reaffirm their obligations under the U.N. Charter to refrain from the threat or use of any type of armed force--including nuclear, conventional, or CBR--contrary to the principles of the U.N. Charter.

• (b) States shall agree to refrain from indirect aggression and subversion against any country.

• (c) States shall use all appropriate processes for the peaceful settlement of disputes and shall seek within the United Nations further arrangements for the peaceful settlement of international disputes and for the codification and progressive development of international law.

• (d) States shall develop arrangements in Stage I for the es­tablishment in Stage II of a U.N Peace Force.

• (e) A U.N. peace observation group shall be staffed with a standing cadre of observers who could be despatched to investi­gate any situation which might constitute a threat to or breach of the peace.

STAGE II
    • A. International Disarmament Organization:

The Powers and responsibilities of the IDO shall be progres­sively enlarged in order to give it the capabilities to verify the measures undertaken in Stage II.

• B. To Further Reduce Armed Forces and Armaments:

• (a) Levels of forces for the U.S., U.S.S.R., and other mili­tarily significant states shall be further reduced by substantial amounts to agreed levels in equitable and balanced steps.

• (b) Levels of armaments of prescribed types shall be further reduced by equitable and balanced steps. The reduction shall be accomplished by transfers of armaments to depots supervised by the IDO. When, at specified periods during the Stage II reduc­tion process, the parties have agreed that the armaments and armed forces are at prescribed levels, the armaments in depots shall be destroyed or converted to peaceful uses.

• (c) There shall be further agreed restrictions on the produc­tion of armaments.

• (d) Agreed military bases and facilities wherever they are lo­cated shall be dismantled or converted to peaceful uses.

• (e) Depending upon the findings of the Experts Commission on CBR weapons, the production of CBR weapons shall be halted, existing stocks progressively reduced, and the resulting excess quantities destroyed or converted to peaceful uses.

•C. To Further Reduce the Nuclear Threat:
    Stocks of nuclear weapons shall be progressively reduced to the minimum levels which can be agreed upon as a result of the findings of the Nuclear Experts Commission; the resulting ex­cess of fissionable material shall be transferred to peaceful pur­poses.

•D. To Further Reduce Strategic Nuclear Weapons Delivery Ve­hicles:
    Further reductions in the stocks of strategic nuclear weapons delivery vehicles and agreed types of weapons designed to counter such vehicles shall be carried out in accordance with the procedure outlined in Stage I.

•E. To Keep the Peace:
    During Stage II, states shall develop further the peace-keep­ing processes of the United Nations, to the end that the United Nations can effectively in Stage II deter or suppress any threat or use of force in violation of the purposes and principles of the United Nations:

• (a) States shall agree upon strengthening the structure, au­thority, and operation of the United Nations so as to assure that the United Nations will be able effectively to protect states against threats to or breaches of the peace.

• (b) The U.N. Peace Force shall be established and progres­sively strengthened.

• (c) States shall also agree upon further improvements and developments in rules of international conduct and in processes for peaceful settlement of disputes and differences.

STAGE III
    [H: READ IT AND WEEP!]

By the time Stage II has been completed, the confidence pro­duced through a verified disarmament program, the acceptance of rules of peaceful international behavior, and the development of strengthened international peace-keeping processes within the framework of the U.N. should have reached a point where the states of the world can move forwardto Stage III. In Stage III progressive controlled disarmament and continuously developing principles and procedures of international law would proceed to a point where no state would have the military power to chal­lenge the progressively strengthened U.N. Peace Force and all international disputes would be settled according to the agreed principles of international conduct.

The progressive steps to be taken during the final phase of the disarmament program would be directed toward the attain­ment of a world in which:

• (a) States would retain only those forces, non-nuclear arma­ments, and establishments required for the purpose of maintain­ing internal order; they would also support and provide agreed manpower for a U.N. Peace Force.

• (b) The U.N. Peace Force, equipped with agreed types and quantities of armaments, would be fully functioning.

• (c) The manufacture of armaments would be prohibited ex­cept for those of agreed types and quantities to be used by the U.N. Peace Force and those required to maintain internal order. All other armaments would be destroyed or converted to peace­ful purposes.

• (d) The peace-keeping capabilities of the United Nations would be sufficiently strong and the obligations of all states un­der such arrangements sufficiently far-reaching as to assure peace and the just settlement of differences in a disarmed world.

[END OF QUOTING]

NOW. PAY ATTENTION

TO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND THIS WRITING I WILL REPEAT THE TITLE AND DIRECTIVE:

FREEDOM FROM WAR: THE UNITED STATES PRO­GRAM FOR GENERAL AND COMPLETE DISARMAMENT IN A PEACEFUL WORLD.

THIS DOCUMENT COMES DIRECTLY FROM THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF STATE.

THE UNITED STATES INTRODUCED THIS DOCUMENT TO THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE UNITED NA­TIONS.

THE OBJECTIVE HAS BEEN ACHIEVED, EVEN IF YOU DON'T SEE IT!

YOU, AS A WORLD, ARE BALANCED ON THE BRINK OF TOTAL DEVASTATION AND CONFRONTATION THROUGH WAR OF MASSIVE SCALE.

BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?

I DID. This is where the wickets really get sticky, little friends.

We printed THIS DOCUMENT nearly 8 years ago--at least TWICE. Once, the clever interveners totally removed the in­formation from the manuscript prior to printing.

Three volumes of Phoenix Journalswere totally banned for re­sale and confiscated at foreign borders, namely CANADA as the one we could watch.

When we offered it again the whole series of books which MIGHT contain this information and comments--were confis­cated and Dharma dragged off to Federal Court on charges of plagiarism. Out of hundreds of pages of information the claim covered some few pages of a topic on "Light". Four books of that series are forever banned, and just to make sure there is no information of value to you-the-people about your upcoming en­slavement and annihilation, nine volumes were pulled and placed under regulation and simply taken and burned.

I think it will become clear to you who couldn't understand the risk Green was taking of lying under oath, and finally even coming up with the "destroying" of court-controlled property. This information was not to get to the public even though the material is a fully Congressionally-sanctioned document of the U.S. State Department.

WHY DO WE DARE
    PRINT IT AGAIN. NOW?
    Because your puppet-masters want you to realize you are cap­tured and Pac-Man has about digested whatever remains of your carcasses. The further hopes are that you-the-people will now do something really stupid like bomb out the government with your totally limited and worthless Patriot groups with no idea of what in the world is actually happening or already has hap­pened.

What do I suggest you do? No thank you on that one, readers, for I have no input to what you are going to do!

We are going to keep our agreements with the Big Bad Wolves and try to recover from ten years of incredible bombardment against my secretary and our team. I remind all of you that we have at or around 200 volumes, the last 90 or so not allowed printing or publishing. But, we will get around to that as time flows on past. We are NOT in the business of battle field or court, lyings and cheatings. So, we will do what we can, offer information when it won't cost the very life of my typist, and hope our remnant will include YOU. Only you know whether or not you have served in such a way as to enhance, or destroy, through your silly assumptions, gossip and self-interests, your chances to be included in that goodly company.

But you were "fooled"? Of course, what else would you expect of the PRINCE OF DECEIT AND FOOLERY and SATAN'S CREW?

Worst of all, you do these things in THE NAME OF GOD while you proclaim humanitarian, human rights, and totally march to the drum-beat of the Adversary par excellence!

Many of you who claimed to be "with us" but even stopped reading the writings--woe unto you for you are now faced with THIS writing and having to realize we would NOT be offering it unless the impasse is at hand and the world swings on a silk thread already frayed.

When you take up your prayers this night to ask for your fa­vorite ice cream, girlfriend, boyfriend, money or whatever you want--why don't you spend just a moment asking for God to forgive your ignorance and refusal to see and hear. Try on re­sponsibility for self and those you have neglected in your search for "self"-gratification and gamesmanship. Things such as adultery, friends, are no more acceptable TODAY than in the thousands of years God has told you NOT TO DO IT. Now, your children shall pay the price of your sins and your ignorance. Moreover, most of you will cop-out on them even before the hit fits the shan, and already have, because something else or someone else "makes you feel better". Well, each makes his/her own choices, but the innocents remain the beggars in a world without conscience.

Why let the neighbor, the club-member, the psychiatrist, who­ever, tell you otherwise, FOR YOU KNOW BETTER! YOU ALSO KNOW THAT THOSE INDISCREET ACTIVITIES WILL NOW COME TO EAT YOU ALIVE. You lie to selves and therefore it is obvious you are already BECOME people of the LIE

Take my hand, little one, perhaps we are all just Strangers in Paradiseand we tire from the swimming upstream in this wild and uncontrolled river-flow of pollution and disaster. Perhaps it is just El Nino and we will awaken to find it all better? No, we will not--for if it is ever better--WE MUST MAKE IT BETTER and this morning we have no strength or heart left to do more than just look at--maybe tomorrow? Will there be a tomorrow? So be it.

To my team: STAY ON TOP OF OUR CONTACTS AND OUR WORK; IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO GET THROUGH TO OTHER PLACES VERY SOON NOW. WE ARE MEET­ING OUR OBLIGATIONS AND AGREEMENTS SO THAT SOME THINGS WILL LESSEN IN PRESSURES, BUT OTH­ERS WILL INCREASE AND BE OF A DIFFERENT KIND OF INPUT. YES, WE ARE UP TO THE CHALLENGES OF BOTH OR EITHER.

Dharma, get out of this place or go to bed--or BOTH. We have just sent you back to the dark ages as to your health. We will make it, friend, so let us not push the river. Salu.

I must also REMIND YOU: This is only ONE TINY, TINY BIT OF THE PLAN NOW CLOSING IN SUCCESS. I GUESS, YES, YOU COULD SAY THAT YOU ARE DEAD, AND MUCH LIKE NEWLY DEPARTED SPIRITS IN THE ASTRAL WORLD--YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT.

PJ 222
    CHAPTER 2
    REC #1 HATONN

THU., JAN. 8, 1998 7:41 A.M. YR. 11, DAY 145

THU., JAN, 8. 1998
    ASSASSINATIONS TIME IS AT HAND
    THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!
    "But Congressman Bono wasn't in office long enough to be a threat to anybody; he was just a jolly good elf making a bit of honesty in the Congress." WRONG!

While there is Asian interest these days, it is mandatory for the most-favored-nation status to be invoked in such nations as Vietnam. Several people stood in the way of such realization and one was outstanding: Bono!

You have to realize that the world in those areas is basically run by CIA and US Special Forces. There were thousands of mer­cenaries who fought against the Vietcong while on the payroll of that CIA and Special Forces. These people face certain death when returned to Vietnam. So, with the help and leadership of Bono, D'amato and Helms and groups in America, the U.S. State Dept was forced to reconsider their status and they were granted diplomatic immunity, literally at the midnight hour. This all, of course, had to do with the return of Hong Kong to the Chinese regime.

By the way, this is all tied to the Asian input of great and mas­sive funds contributions to the Democratic National Committee of the United States of America, and Bill Clinton as tail-wagger of that organization.

Let me assure you that Michael Kennedy did NOT run his hot water bottle into a tree without major aid and assistance and neither did Sonny Bono run himself into a tree in such a perfect manner as to commit suicide while singing, "I got you, Babe".

AND, WHAT ABOUT "BABE"?

Come now, beautiful sleepyheads, what happened to Diana, Princess of Wales? "Babe" Bono was scheduled to make a bun­dle for Harrods Department Store in London at the annual bash which makes billions of dollars for who? al Fayed, daddy to Dodi.

Cher had to be cancelled to attend a funeral of her "Twin Flame" in Palm Springs.

"But," you continue to retort, "that is stupid to make such silly connections." Oh, YOU were there, babe?

There is desperation on the part of the ruling party to maintain and suddenly there is no good way to protect selves--Buddy just isn't mean or big enough. But this groovy, inseparable relation­ship which is totally out of all proportion to a man getting a puppy, is equally IMPORTANT. That dog is wired, and whether it will be protection for said Clinton, or his death shadow, remains to be seen.

It is pointed out by Joe L. Jordan that the Bono plot came right out of the Clint Eastwood movie The Eiger Sanction.
    It is reported that Bono had TWO INDENTATIONS ON THE BACK OF HIS SKULL WHICH PRESENTED BLUNT TRAUMA. It is shown that Bono was ALREADY dead before he hit a tree.

This cute "wipe-out" was accomplished by the FBI Division 5, a super, supersecret division.

Why Bono? In addition to being opposed to anything helping Hanoi, he was calling for congressional investigation OF TWA 800 AND THE OKC BOMBING. HE WAS JUST CAUSING TOO MANY PROBLEMS AS QUICKLY AS THOSE IN POWER COULD COME UP WITH OUTRAGEOUS LIES TO COVER THOSE TOUCHY INCIDENTS.

It is also said that others have been warned about skiing and ca­noeing if they wish to stay alive. That means, ladies and gen­tlemen, keep investigations out of such things as those above and possible shootings of people like Ron Brown.

Do I concur with all of these conclusions? Yes and no, for the culprits with the strong-arms are not who it is considered that they are. Are these "accident victims" being taken out deliber­ately? Certainly, yes. To protect Clinton? NO!

I think you are lost, then, as to the Kennedy death? Well, good buddies, Ted Kennedy and those other football players in the family are dangerous to the "cause" and are slowing up the final take-over plans of the Elite masters.

I will suggest to you that the terrified Kennedys will make a great show of back-off to allow "for grieving" and other appro­priate excuses for covering the realization that there is likely to be a full wipeout of the "clan". This is the New World Order in full-blown cloak-and-dagger style.

Thought it couldn't happen in America? Go read the Disarma­ment plan AGAIN, please.

While you are at it, STUDY the Manifesto (PROTOCOLS) of Zion, AND WEEP. Those same protocols and manifestos are the same everywhere you look, from the Nazis to the Soviets. They are usually referred to in Russia as the Communist Mani­festo.
    Can Satan take the world? Sure! He already has. Remember that the world is a manifest place with manifestpeople offered free-will expression. This is not a place where God forces any­thing off onto you-the-people. But God doesn't just allow de­struction--HE ALWAYS SENDS MESSENGERS WITH TRUTH AND A WAY TO RECOVER AND SURVIVE--IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND CHECK OUT "THE WAY".

It continues to appear that the REMNANT shall be quite small and the atrocities will continue to be very large.

I want to present, again, my own short copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and see where you are. Please refer to Kor­ton's writing in reference: to military control by the United Na­tions for there is a lot ofreminder information being offered through this paper for your consideration on points covered through the past decade. We have neither funds nor staff to of­fer it all again and you wouldn't read that much if it could be done. We just want you, actually, to know who "gotcha" so soundly.

Will these wretched grabbers just walk in and take over? NO, there is too much of the world outside of their newly acclaimed "homeland" (THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND PARTS NORTH AND SOUTH), THAT WILL NOT TOLER­ATE THIS WORLD TAKEOVER WITHOUT DEVASTAT­ING CONFRONTATION. They, too, will act as the Anti-Christ as there will be no mercy, no compassion, and Satan's own methods will be utilized until every drop of blood which can be extracted, has been extracted.

The Earth WILL BE CLEANSED, friends. The Great Purifi­cation is UNDER WAY.

Our full intention is TO STAY OUT OF THE CONFLICTS. When the powers-that-be meet the agreements MADE long ago, we will move to a reporting position but move right OUT of the firing line. We will go right on structuring a "better way" as we can do so in logical practices. God will attend HIS people and Satan will attend his. Itsimply is the way it is and you who THINK selves to be "GOD'S" and who still rally at the gun or the knife--you are incorrect in your approach and assumption. GOD commands through CREATING AND CREATION. All war and death by murder are NOT OF GOD.

You have simply reached the time of the prophets' MANI­FESTO and active PROTOCOLS for capture of the world, or its destruction, no more or less. GOD will not bless one side above another and He will provide possibilities to BOTH. Some will hear and see the evidence of God as change approaches; most will not. Most individual characters in this unfolding play have long ago ceased to function as a Godly HUman species. On the one side you have deliberate ANTI-CHRIST, and on the other of the major players you have Anti-Christ behavior through ig­norance and deceit.

You who are offered "the way" within the shelter of "the bub­ble" of Truth and understanding are seemingly so unfortunate. No, you are blessed beyond all walking people. The pain you will experience, however, will be of sorrow and inability to do anything about the GREAT confrontations for you shall not need be involved but will, further, be unable to change things once underway. We must simply focus on building where we can, surviving where we can, and serving when our sequence ar­rives. Yes, it will come.

VACCINATIONS AND INOCULATIONS

A distant friend has petitioned for input regarding vaccination of his children for Hepatitis. NO. No, this is the next wave of in­troduction of immune-system-destroying viruses and mutation cells. This is THE WAY "HIV" was introduced world wide and this is the next wave. Once the immune system is wiped-out for any reason, then any of the new tools of chemicals or bio­logical microbes will "getcha". "No Treatment" against given microbes is NOT A FACTUAL STATEMENT. The point isthat immune systems are factually dead and therefore there is no longer RESPONSE to treatment. The introduction of ability to kill immune systems in widespread pandemic is through mass INOCULATIONS and vaccinations. I suggest that to these inquiring partners you make sure all information regarding this subject from Horowitz be forwarded immediately. And BE­WARE the changing of words on you so that you are fooled by "language".

Can I example this? Yes, and to the specific party who in­quires: You use the term "church" as an appendage or prefix to your Doctrine label. So, accepted and controlled meaning of "church" is a building or organization in which people meet, usually "Christians", regularly, to sing, pray and worship. But what is actual truth?

The TRUE MEANING: The English word "Church", the Scot­tish word "Kirk" and the German word "Kirche" all originate FROM THE GREEK WORD [and we have no ability to do other than pen and ink in the true word] but phonetically in En­glish alphabet, KURIOKOS which means "PERTAINING TO THE LORD".

The Judeo-Christian [a total impossibility of opposing terms] uses this word to carry with it an enigma that defies all logic. The English Bible translators substituted the world "church" (KURIOKOS) for the Greek word "ECCLESIA".
    I will take up these twisted meanings again as we have a free space to do so. We have written on this at great length prior to now and I don't want to overkill the topic by distraction. But, that the MISTRANSLATION (for "Church") appears NOWHERE in your bibles, is evident. "Kuriokos" is NOT "ecclesia". And, the "Christ" is said to build an ECCLESIA-- not a "church". Go right on though in the appropriate use of "Church" as affixed to The CHURCH of Satan for it FITS PERFECTLY. Even "Satan" as a word has no meaning as its true definition. If you are ignorant of these FACTS OF TRUTH, how can you expect to ever find your way?

People can be and are ARE controlled if their thoughts are con­trolled. Since words are thoughts in physical form, they can be­come manipulative tools for controlling thoughts and thereby change the way people think about anything. Then, if you move into warped use of these now confused terms, it is easy to pre­sent NEW EMOTIONALLY-CHARGED TERMS to insure that you STAY totally confused and ignorant.

This is a worthy subject but I think you will see where this very point is covered in the Protocols.
    How can I be sure I am correct? Easy: "In the New Testament, ecclesia, signifying 'convocation' is the only single word used (translated) for 'church'. It was the name given to the govern­mental assembly of the citizens of Athens, duly convoked (called together) by proper officers, and possessing all political power, including even juridical functions." Encyclopedia Bri­tannica, Ninth Edition (1889)

There are several Greeks in our loop, Terry being our most col­orful and Gyeorgos being our old friend from past interchanges--but, both are a bit annoyed that some writers seem to know more than they themselves on points such as THIS. Ah indeed, are not OLD memories the most endearing and charming of the debates?

This little list next offered: You must realize that at this date you will be again shocked to find that the Cremieux Manifesto and the epistle from the Prince of the Jews are almost identical. These were from 1489 A.D. By the way, these were all pub­lished by the Rothschilds and made a part of the recognition of same and integrated into Russian documents in 1920. All of these emerged FROM, and are identical in context to, the PRO­TOCOLS OF THE ELDERS OF ZION.

I think you will again like to refresh your thoughts regarding these Protocols for they are, after all, the INSTRUCTIONS for the Plot now called Plan 2000 for the New World Order. I am asking that we just copy from the Protocols the following list--exactly as worded and listed:

[QUOTING:]

•1. Every hundred years, We, the Sages of Israel, have been ac­customed to meet in Sanhedrin in order to examine our progress towards the domination of the world which Jehovah has promised us, and our conquests over the enemy--Christianity. [H: Christian! What more do you need?]
    •2. This year, united over the tomb of our reverend Simeon-ben­-Ihuda, we can state with pride that the past century has brought us very near to our goal, and that this goal will be very soon at­tained. [H: Past century here refers to your prior century of the 1800s.]
    •3. GOLD always has been and always will be the irresistible power. Handled by expert hands it will always be the most use­ful lever for those who possess it, and the object of envy for those who do not. With gold we can buy the most rebellious consciences, can fix the rate of all values, the current price of all products, can subsidize all State loans, and thereafter hold the states at our mercy.

•4. Already the principal banks, the exchanges of the entire world, the credits of all the governments, ARE IN OUR HANDS. (This statement was issued on October 21, 1920).

•5. The other great power is THE PRESS. By repeating without cessation certain ideas, the press succeeds in the end in having them accepted as actualities. The Theatre renders us analogous services. Everywhere the Press and the Theatre obey our or­ders. [H: Note that media of radio and television have be­come part of the media "Theatre". Any arguments as to who controls these?]
    •6. By the ceaseless praise of the DEMOCRATIC RULE we shall divide the Christians into political parties, we shall destroy the unity of their nations, we shall sow discord everywhere. Reduced to impotence, they will bow before the LAW OF OUR BANK, always united, and always devoted to our Cause(s).

•7. We shall force the Christians into wars by exploiting their pride and their stupidity. They will massacre each other, and clear the ground for us to put our own people into.

•8. The possession of the land has always brought influence and power. In the name of social Justice and Equality we shall par­cel out the great estates; we shall give the fragments to the peas­ants who covet them with all their powers, and who will soon be in debt to us by the expense of cultivating them. Our capital will make us their masters. We in our turn shall become the great proprietors, and the possession of the land will assure the power to us.

•9. Let us try to replace the circulation of gold with paper money; our chests will absorb the gold, and we shall regulate the value of the paper which will make us masters of all the po­sitions.

•10. We count among us plenty of orators capable of feigning enthusiasm and of persuading mobs. We shall spread them among the people to announce changes which should secure the happiness of the human race. By gold and by flattery we shall gain the proletariat which will charge itself with annihilating Christian capitalism. We shall promise workmen salaries of which they have never dared to dream, but we shall also raise the price of necessities so that our profits will be greater still.
    •11. In this manner we shall prepare Revolutions which the Christians will make themselves and of which we shall reap the fruit.

•12. By our mockeries and our attacks upon them we shall make their priests ridiculous, then odious, and their religion as ridiculous and as odious as their clergy. Then we shall be mas­ters of their souls for our pious attachment to our own religion, to our own worship, will prove the superiority of our religion and the superiority of our souls.

•13. We have already established our own men in all important positions. We must endeavor to provide the Goyim with lawyers and doctors; the lawyers are au curant with all interests; doc­tors, once in the house, become confessors and directors of con­sciences.

•14. But above all let us monopolize Education. By this means we spread ideas that are useful to us, and shape the children's brains as suits us.

•15. If one of our people should unhappily fall into the hands of justice amongst the Christians, we must rush to help him; find as many witnesses as he needs to save him from his judges, until we become judges ourselves.

•16. The monarchs of the Christian world, swollen with ambition and vanity, surround themselves with luxury and with numerous armies. We shall furnish them with all the money their folly de­mands, and so shall keep them in leash.

•17. Let us take care not to hinder the marriage of our men with Christian girls, for through them we shall get our foot into the most closely locked circles. If our daughters marry Goyim they will be no less useful, for the children of a Jewish mother are ours. Let us foster the idea of free love, that we may destroy among Christian women attachment to the principles and prac­tices of their religion.

•18. For ages past the sons of Israel, despised and persecuted, have been working to open up a path to power. They are hitting the mark. They control the economic life of the accursed Chris­tians; their influence preponderates over politics and over man­ners.

•19. At the wished for hour, fixed in advance, we shall let loose the Revolution, which by ruining all classes of Christianity, will definitely enslave the Christians to Us. Thus will be accom­plished the promise of God made to his people.

[END OF QUOTING]

I just wish to interject something in reference to "Christians" that may well have eluded your notice as you argue over doc­trines, etc. YOU have a major tendency to refer to Jesus, christ, and christian as being interchangeable. NO, they are NOT. Jesus was a man. Christ is a state of being of soul intent. Christian is now relegated to the trash-heap of tampered words and seems to allude to Jesus as the accepted CHRIST. Any "religion" WHICH follows any of the true laws of God Creator and The Creation, no matter what PROPHET PRESENTED
    THESE CHRIST CONCEPTS are included within the "getcha" Plan 2000. So, when you see "Christian" in these PROTO­COLS, please do not be fooled for they really MEAN "Goyim" (anyone who is not a "Jew"). THE WORD "JEW" DID NOT APPEAR IN ACTUAL USE UNTIL OVER 1000 YEARS AFTER THE EXPERIENCE OF "JESUS".
    Possibly the biggest lie of all in this false new dictionary of TERMS is "Semitic". Most people who call themselves Jews ARENOT Semitic in origin [descendants of Shem]. In fact, "Semitism" [Shemitism) has NOTHING to do with Jews, Jewish organizations or Judaism.

Oh well----!

I have a thought to share prior to going into the topic but it is too good to not provoke some thinking on your part prior to closing off this particular writing.

"Japan plans $230 billion bailout fund." Thus reads the topic headline in front of us. There is a $30 TRILLION problem in Japan and all values are falling in great leaps and bounds--so from WHERE do you suppose sums of $230 billion-plus are going to come from?

By the way, the whole of the Japanese lands are shaking to the point of liquefaction of the understructure of the islands them­selves. This is interesting and worthy of our separate focus, so let us just move on.

To you who are waiting for me to tell you it is OK now to travel, for you have already forgotten the reasons you either did or didn't change plans: No thank you. Ask the geologists. You can no longer even see separations of quake activitities along the fault lines along the coastal areas of California. The areas of Oakland and San Francisco are a large blob with hardly any­thing actually being reported as the records are so far behind as to shock you more than the quakes. The area around Mammoth Lakes is not only shaking so much as to present the same dia­gram presentation, BUT THE INCREASE IN VOLCANIC ACTIVITY SHOULD BE SCARING THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ANY OBSERVER. But the skiing goes on and who knows, perhaps a few more trees will eat a few more prominent people before this season is finished.

To you who have not made any plans for anything--hang in there because we would not want to startle you into anything reasonable, logical or wise. I remind you to NOT plan to come to our little acre for we are "shutting down" almost all of our activities as quickly as we can do so. We threw a "help us" party and, for the paper, people helped, but that will be used in mere weeks and other resources are not visible. There are now no longer jobs available even in the township as many busi­nesses, even the long established cafes, are having to close. The outlook darkens daily while there is a great fulfilling promise of more layoffs, into the many thousands, hitting the industries around this area.

"But what of the remnant?" What of the remnant? If you are among the remnant, then I suggestyou take realization rather than Ascension as your attention focus. The remnant will con­tinue to do what remnants always do--survive in the very most useful way possible. Is there time to achieve any measure of change? Of course, for when the Wolf is finished eating, there will be nothing save time left to you. And by the way, that kind of "time" will be perceived as far more slow in passing than in these days of opportunity.

Please, dear ones, do not forget that GOD IS PERFECTION and therefore HIS PLAN WILL ALSO BE PERFECTION. Salu.

주제글 정보