힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#222, BIRTHING THE PHOENIX VOL. I

PJ 222
    CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., JAN. 9, 1998 7:50 A.M. YR. 11, DAY 146

FRI., JAN. 9,1992

AS A CHILD
    The advice that takes within the "child" is not relevant to those who prove God's love over and over again while being more childish than a child. A child will play games to learn and find, seek and find, ask and, hopefully, grow. An adult who feigns childishness is a foolish buffoon using the tyranny of "I can't" to gain control over an environment, a spouse, a relative, a friend, or simply over anything that crosses their selfish pathway.
    God's meaning of "child" is perfection, innocence of ill-intent, even to control, curiosity in order to challenge and learn, and to REFLECT love.

So, what of the parent in relationship to the child? Always it must be as a true friend: unbending in strength, character, and guardianship with guidance. Then, as the child grows older, you must back off, give wings and allow, and yet never lose the strength born of love, caring, and ability to release (either for better or worse). YOU AS A PARENT AT ANY AGE CAN­NOT DO FOR ANOTHER, EVEN YOUR OWN CHILD.

As a little child you can move them from dangers for that is your protective role, but as they grow into independent persons within themselves, good, bad or indifferent--THEY MUST ACT FOR SELVES.

As parents, especially in the days come upon you of the vying for souls and the available destructive things abounding, you must take your realization from this knowing: YOU CANNOT DO FOR THAT "OTHER", NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXCHANGE THE BURDENS. If you try to take that which is another's experience, consequences of ill-actions, you will only further weaken the other, and self. Just as I must wait for YOU to reach out and accept, receive, CRE­ATE and follow through--so too must YOU make those same demands upon selves in your relationships and within your own weaknesses. You do not do these things to punish or judge, you use discipline to grow and learn.

What would I do with her? Protect her from the gossip, first of all, and then walk a mile in her shoes until you can realize her plight and what has attacked her for years now--dark energies wishing to stop our work and render Mom and Dad useless in some measure, even if it be small.

I allowed you to KNOW that in years past by SHOWING you that those energies accompany any mind-altering addictive sub­stance. You can drive out the demons, but only when the per­son housing them is ready to lose their friendship and support network. I am not an exorcist for no one can exorcise another's demons. Demons can certainly, yes, be quite general in nature, but are fully adapted to individual mutation. You do not, for in­stance, confront Her soul, for the demons are on guard to push, shove, test, and break her. BUT SHE MUST ATTEND THE BASTARDS FROM HELL WHICH BRING HELL UPON EARTH TO HER. This is not easily for general digestion for you and other readers hop onto these things like superglue to ex­cuse your own actions and you either judge, excuse selves, or send the child, in reality, forth to be eaten alive by the dragon.

In the early circumstance, and each new encounter is a new cir­cumstance, I certainly DO have input and suggestions. We have now confronted the attempts to push beyond the limits in order to hold the dragon close without cleaning up the life as a whole. Fine. The RESPONSIBILITY rests solely upon the experi­encers--but there are ways of allowing the "child" to grow and find self-worth and responsibility.

My next TEST would be to allow the "pair", in this instance, the responsibility of judging status EACH AND EVERY MORNING. If there has been a drink--then no appearance at the workplace--period. If the "child" is clean, then work that day but no regular hours upon which to base the drinking vs. the getting caught. You are not here to monitor or discipline, guard or protect the ones refusing to grow.

If the testing and pushing becomes greater in the trying to "not get caught"--just quietly send the person home. You would do this if a person showed up with pneumonia--a less deadly dis­ease.

You have an opportunity to control YOUR environment.

You do not tend the premises as if you would be hiding or locking away poison from a little babe. You cause responsible acceptance of the problem FROM THE PARTY IN POINT, WHOEVER THAT MIGHT BE. But you KNOW you have a problem here with this one--so, you don't give opportunity. If you are going to be gone--so too will the party in point. Trust is EARNED, not simply dumped on a person. If a man is starv­ing, he is going to eat the minute you are not there to constrain him. You have to, however, replace punishment with some­thing called good self-esteem in order to allow redemption of the individual--this goes beyond that ever-present misused "forgiveness" bit. A demand failure experience is destined to be the GAME INVOLVED with every addict for it reverses the adult to the shrewd and devilish child every time there is a weakening of restraint. The affected party must replace the driving need for failure and self punishment with self-esteem building blocks that fit those holes in the heart. And oh my yes, the devil gets cunning and convinces the being involved that there is no strength big enough to overcome. Well, GOD is plenty big for the occasion but will never intervene until asked--by the party in point. GOD may well save a life from the acci­dent to FILL YOUR PRAYERS, but the final confrontation with the demon will have to be one on one--others can only support and attend that sending forth of that demon.

Now, parents, in this program or any other, what is your role? Well, if you can't bring forth beauty and healing within your own walls--where and who should attend the matter? If others do not like what you do--let them go their way for THIS place in point is YOUR HOME, YOUR CHILD, YOUR RESPONSI­BILITY.

You could not choose for Charles what he should do for Scott, Rick for Zita, Sandy for her babe, Kathy for her experience--but YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN BAG OF RESPONSIBILITY. You need help in a job; she desper­ately needs help with her life, and both can be enhanced and well-served with wisdom and discipline. And moreover, none of them, nor do you--follow my instructions, so what "new" have we here? An opportunity to make a thing work in positive growth for all involved. Have not ALL OF YOUR RELA­TIONS paid enough for your errors?

I would suggest that you have a time-sheet so that hours are kept and it need not present as other than a way to keep records. Let the "child" see the value of the work and the need for assis­tance--in other words, let those few hours of focus begin to re­place that driving need to be "out of it" in order to be "in it".

Why do any of YOU drink or take pills, even aspirin? It is to ease the pain of some perceived pain. Alcohol has a terrible means of making you feel big, smart, strong, and unrestrained. It becomes the celebration, the failure, the pain agent of choice once the body learns to manipulate. Suppose you have a tooth abscess with constant pain--but you can't even take an aspirin? Would YOU handle the pain or would you head for the bourbon if there be some? Come on, you head for the wine when there is nothing save celebration of some kind. SEE SELF FIRST AND ONLY THEN CAN YOU SEE ANOTHER!

Now we come to the hard part, MOTHER. What will YOU do in this instance for if there be a slippage, YOU will eat the crow-meat for each is so fearful of being the one who screws up.Can't you take your individual responsibility and assume your place in such matters? If the child cannot work in the of­fice where others come and go, even when there is NO TASK, put her in the room with you for she will not disturb our work with her silent bookkeeping.

There are myriads of solutions to this inconvenience--but there is SURE LOSS, virtually forever, if we do nothing save turn away. You will find it is far more easy to simply meet the challenge for I am meeting my own commitments to this period of development and evolvement in exchange for services ren­dered.

The game of "getcha", "gotcha", "tattle" and "caughtcha" must stop immediately for these games are far more childish than are the lapses in actions and attitudes of the sick person.

E.J.: I want this writing cleaned up to protect all guilty parties--for I find NO INNOCENT PARTIES IN THIS GAME, and al­low it to go forth for if we can't clean up our OWN, we have nothing to offer a remnant, anywhere, anytime.

This approach dumps the responsibility upon the ONE avoiding responsibility while they are destroying more and more deeply all vestiges of survival. We have opportunity here to prove value--and that other party needs that opportunity while the pain is great and relief can be greater yet. As you are going you are further punishing the punished child.

YOU can't have this or that? Well, let me remind you that it is not YOUR choice--to please the multitudes or any other one or two. It is MY commitment and I am weary of you people as­suming otherwise.

I wonder how many times you stop to think how weary I might getof your delays, postponements, slippages, wine-supping, and failures to DO YOUR JOB? Shall I simply turn you out and away to not grace my presence except in your pure and healed performance? My job is to nurture, love, and seek the best within you IN RESPONSIBILITY, and YOU ARE WORTH EVERY MOMENT OF MY TIME AND LABOR FOR YOU ARE NOT HEAVY, BROTHERS, YOU ARE MY VERY BE­ING.

Now, what will you do? I suggest you think about this a LOT before the week-end comes and goes and deeper "failures" are established. Isn't it time you brought JOY back within your own hearts and stop the pounding on the flaws of another while pretending perfection of your own outer show-and-tell? Why do you allow every Tom, Dick and Harry their faults but you will not reach out a hand to help a broken angel?

Kathy needs office HELP and she needs our HELP. Can't we accomplish both with one positive measure which answers bookkeeping problems as well?

There needs be no big confrontation for the confrontation is well understood; just give the rules and let the persons decide whether or not they can take it or break it for themselves. This is called "responsibility" without ability to dump it back onto your shoulders who allowed it in the first place. I AM LOSING TWO SOULS--what are YOU losing? What is the REAL pur­pose of this journey and mission? Spelta? NO! Indian nations? No. YOUR soul is my mission and I shall not quit, nor faint, nor bend until YOU pass the testing. So be it.

An hour a day, two hours, may be all you can get at upstart--but you work ever unbending to the days where a full day replaces the weaknesses. Those choices are SOLELY UP TO THE ADULT IN THAT CHILD. You give money, self, interest, and effort into those who have no part of your being. Can you not give unto ME that which I offer freely and openly unto YOU? Does this ruinyour macho image of self--to bend for a bleeding child? Oh, you judge and pronounce and yet in the doing you only present your own need to present appearances to OTHERS. This is NOT my mission, to allow you such power or force. And yes, you can become angry and "wash your hands" but, like Pilote, it will not bring peace or rest for I shall not allow you to turn away and simply fail YOUR examinations of intent and TRUTH. Nor do I easily turn away and watch you cut your own line of assistance to spite your noses. Perhaps if you kept your "noses" to self you wouldn't be so in need of judgements. (???) How many times have I had to endure the stench of alcohol on YOUR breath?

ROADS, RED AND BLACK
    Little Crow might offer some insight, more clearly expressed to you than to himself, as is most pronounced wisdom.

"On the Red Road, we seek to find balance." I would remind you that on ANY road the search is for balance, but the search is most often down the wrong roads which lead to more non-balance.

"I look at my Oral Tradition and it says the Red Road and the Black Road. The Black Road is the road of materialism and it's easy to walk, it's easy to get onto. Life in itself is easy. The Red Road is the spiritual road and it's a road that is difficult be­cause it is a road that says you redistribute, you redistribute your wealth. You see the sacredness of your creation and the sacred­ness of all things. You respect all people, you respect all things within life as you know it and life as you don't know it. The Red Road, the spiritual road, the spiritual path.

"Being on the Red Road takes all your life. It isn't something that you need to be Indian to do. Being on a spiritual path takes ALL YOUR LIFE. It isn't something you do Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Thursday; it's something you do every breath you take. Being on the Red Road means every time you breathe, you're praying...

"We can pay lip service to our spirituality, but unless we en­force it through our actions and behavior, we simply pay lip service."

Listen up, readers, this is FOR YOU: HOW MANY OF MY BA­BIES ARE YOU GOING TO CAUSE TO COMMIT SUICIDE TO MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND NEED? HOW MANY ARE YOU GOING TO DUMP OR KILL OR LEAVE MAIMED BE­CAUSE YOU WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, AND TURN AWAY? HARD? OH, YOU BET!
    When you pass these tests for the most IMPORTANT mission in the Universe this day--you shall have all the abundance and peace you can hold. Don't pass them and another shall be cho­sen and ye shall be passed. Few remain at the portal to GOD'S ship.

Many of you turn from your families because "they just don't seeit"; well, how hard did you REALLY try? Well, better, what REAL EFFORT did you make while you had opportunity? When you reach beyond the things you WANT and realize the self-being left naked--are you proud in service or do you actu­ally feel embarrassed and a bit ashamed for WOULD GOD LEAVE YOU IN DESOLATION AND DESPERATION? Then WHY do you leave others in that state of being?

Do NOT think these tests are FOR ANOTHER--THEY ARE FOR YOU!

When a person is truly crying out for help and you turn away, you have just turned AWAY FROM GOD. The turning is easy, the responsible staying of the course is easy, as well, with much more beautiful results.

Now, get this off this machine and get about our Father's busi­ness. I suggest you each just reach out and touch someone who is perishing in the midst of the seas of Hell. You must come to see and KNOW. I don't give a damnabout what "others" think. I do care about WHAT I THINK OF ME--AND YOU.

Does God dream up these hurdles to be crossed? Of course, all things manifest are the THOUGHT AND CREATION OF GOD for YOUR experience. When you STOP allowing failure into your own being--you will stop presenting for others to over­come.

The time is at hand, kids, and you can't postpone longer the cleaning of your own closets and heart. The more quickly we get on with the housecleaning, the more quickly we get on with the fun part of this journey.

"But I did what I could and what I thought best!" Bull Shit: NO YOU DID NOT! You have done what is a cop-out to please others who have no business inputting their own failures to per­form onto your pathway to ease their own realizations or ac­tions, inactions or emotional positions.

To go "visit" a suffering person is indeed a public display of service--but to take up the healing assistance to THAT SICK BEING is not acceptable? Come now, all the visiting and pre­tending in the world will not heal one shred of that sickness in the other. If you are not going to CHANGE the circumstances and spend of self to help in the HEALING, you might as well not waste the time of travel or run the risks of the journey to and from.

A bad morning? I hope so. I also pray for and hope you make it a good day for that is up to YOU. But, until we straighten out our minds from the fuzzy acceptance of training along the worst roadways, we need not turn to our other assumed great and wondrous expectations. ALL THINGS ARE SACRED--NOT JUST YOUR OBSERVATIONS, ACTIONS OR OPINIONS.

Are YOU quite angry now? Then I suggest you stop, look and LISTEN because anger at facing one's own possible faults is one of the hurdles over which we leaders must jump.

When we realize the journey of life, we must always KNOW what the problems were, the misinformation and the way it is discovered and ACTIONS TAKEN TO REFLECT THE NEW INSIGHTS AND TRUTH IN ACTIONS. SO, THE NEXT JUMP IS UP TO YOU IN WHATEVER YOU MIGHT PERCEIVE TO BE YOUR OWN BASKET OF TRICKS AND EXAMINATIONS. WE-THE-TEACHERS WILL NEVER STROKE YOU FOR YOUR ERRORS--ONLY YOUR ATTI­TUDE ADJUSTMENTS.

Do I pick on you here in my presence? Yes. You are the ones who set the play and if you refuse my direction and that of our Master Brotherhood to suit your own ego needs, you err. Sananda will be far more harsh than will I, so go LISTEN and stop depending on someone else, like me, to scold and confront. Rick must, for instance, present a far more visible image of PERFECTION than any of the rest of you. Charles is next be­cause he is the most available and visible traveler and presenta­tion of you-the-crew. If you do not act in each and every in­stance as if you are on display before the world--you are not ful­filling your responsibility. Oh wham, wham, whack, whack? That acceptance is strictly up to you. I bear no whips or leashes, and if YOU are not strong enough to take the responsi­bility in any given circumstance, then so be it--for perhaps that "other" who calls the plays will keep you grounded as well as self. YOU act on what you KNOW IS RIGHT AND ALL ELSE WILL TAKE ITS PLACE, AND THE OBSERVERS CAN GO TO YOU KNOW WHERE! TO EACH HIS OWN.

When are you going to start handling "alternatives" to actions in any given circumstance? Are you just going to cast out your perceived and adjudged people? Wow, and how can God then dependon YOU TO SERVE HIS NEEDS?

Suppose I did not work out an alternative for your mispercep­tions and incorrect actions and selfish diddlings? Ponder it, for until you can come up with positive alternatives to casting out my children, you will not graduate into my service for it is IN­TENT upon which you judge self in the pure presence of TRUTH AND JUSTICE.

It is too late for Zita; it well may be too late for Scott; but it is not too late for her for, as with God, ALWAYS the time is per­fect to act in wisdom and Godly intent.

Why don't I pick on somebody else? Because YOU are my prize, my self, my heart and MY SOUL. And, I DO pick on everybody else! (!!!!!) Do you actually think I have not bashed her, Scott and Zita? Oh boy, you have a lot of growing to do, don't you? Well, I'm up to the task; how about YOU?

Ah, Dharma says, "Well, I guess I'll try once more..." How many times will you try, in your cop-out? Once, twice, a mil­lion times, a zillion times? Get off your ass and fix this thing for SELF, and the rest shall find its balance or take itself away--purely simple in concept and action.

Don't fool yourselves, chelas, I AM RIGHT AND I AM COR­RECT--KNOW IT, or we aren't going another footstep on this mission.

I asked for her to be brought back within service--I did not ask you to turn her out again. I am meeting my obligations at the time of this "big thrust" but you are going to also meet yours and that will NOT be on the basis of committee rule.

Now that I believe we understand one another a bit better than earlier this day, Salu. Smile, for you got caught, again, on can­did camera!

May we each walk in beauty and righteousness so that what is reflected is impossible to be other than beauty and righteous­ness. If there were no darkness, there would be no need for LIGHT. Think about it.
    PJ 222
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #1 HATONN
    SAT., JAN. 10, 1998 8:03 A.M. YR. 11, DAY 147

SAT., JAN. 10. 1998
    NOTE FROM DORIS:

I come to my writing station, assume the position, and turnon the computer, and there it is: a new keyboard with actual print­ing on the keys! Only one problem: I still can't type!

I clipped my fingernails and promised myself not to hit the keys so hard, and promptly took four tries before I got my own name typed correctly. I seem to have a "\" where the other half of the backspace key was, so I have a lot of "\\\\" here and there--preparing me for e-mail perhaps.

The nicest part? After wearing out all those wonderful and ex­pensive keyboards and a couple of computers--this is the old $14.95 to $24.95 variety for kindergartners! My carrot for the rabbit is a new keyboard every time I get all the numbers worn off the keys, in addition to all the alphabet letters.

I also find air cleaners and humidifiers so, friends, we are back in BUSINESS! I actually feel good enough to live and, no, I don't know "what did it" because I have this desperate need to take everything anyone sends, and for Christmas I got a lot of wonderful stuff. Hypochondria can keep me company for a long time now that I have all these things to take.

Best of all, however, E.J. bought some weight-scales a few years back which he put in the bathroom. I knew that scales cause fatness and I avoided them like plague, but he continued to prove my point and now HE has to go on a new food pro­gram. His scales wore out, so he replaced that deadly menace yesterday. Miracles happen, though, if you pay attention: I weighed in some 6-8 pounds LESS than before. I don't know how much more he had to pay for these scales, but my short leap of faith in the store found I matched the demonstration, so they must be accurate. Ten more pounds and I will be shriveled away to where I should go on a diet. Oh boy, I just used my dictionary keys on "shriveled" and found it also meant "wrinkled", "scorched", "burnt" and "shrunken". Is there no peaceful rest for we weary travelers? E.J. will probably claim "justice"!

Has anyone else noticed that no matter if the weight is the SAME as 20 years ago, NOTHING is arranged the same? Oh well.

Ok, I note that this personal practice run \\\ didn't do much positive good so I may as well turn to the Cmdr. and see what newsis afoot for the day: The collapse of civilization, the col­lapse of the computer systems in year 2000, the wipeout of all populations through microbes, the shortage of food for survival--just what joy can we look forward to sharing? Will O.J. Simp­son make a comeback? How many trees will politicians hit be­fore Spring? Or, will Saddam REALLY retire? And with im­mediate observation, is that really gold all over Sananda's pic­ture? The latter very definitely is twice as heavily laden with GOLD since we last inspected the original, and as I look at the print here, the scattering is incredible while creating that natural halo of golden LIGHT about the head in the photograph--even more striking than before. Photo processors claim to never have seen anything like it. We, I suppose, here, get so much confir­mation of Truth that we just don't see it until GOD hits us up­side the head and says LOOK! Then four or five of us sit and claim the message and any "job" is intended for one of the "others". After all, if gold is on Rick's picture of Christ, then it must mean a newand magnificent job ahead--surely, for RICK! Rick says, "No, it's for Doris to type some more," and then we both offer it as proof E.J. and Charles have to do more.

When and if you get a current folder of our "card" with the inside overlay transparency of the front photograph, over the shroud of Turin, put a white sheet of paper between the overlay and the picture of the shroud, and get shocked for yourself. That gold appears as solid material on the negative and does something between your head and heart. I would also suggest you hold that card with one hand over the outside picture and the other directly opposite, and feel the heat start rising. Is "seeing" able to allow us to better believe? Well, it helps with me. \\\ Doris.

I am here, chela, in the Light of Aton.

BLOOD IN THE STREETS
    THE CENTURY OF DEATH

There are many speculations about prophecies and the end of this century looming upon you. Who makes these predictions which lock a world's population into expectation of apocalypse? Why do YOU think that there is such a rush back to the cele­bration of Christmas in places like Russia where the tradition has been banned for nearly a century? Right, it is to pull you back into a recognition of the PRE-WRITTEN prophecies as presented in that "ChristIAN so-called Holy Book". You cannot destroy a planet and her societies without the societies (people) knowing the game intent. So, at the end of this century, you have the greatest movement into false information ever to have hit this planet.

There is ample evidence of this as you receive from the "money" people a download of what to do to make money while the world falls apart and that blood (above) runs in the streets. The most terrible of all money-grabbers-at-any-cost said that the "best time to make money is when blood is running in the streets". So, WHO do you think makes wars and causes blood to run in the streets like a river?

There will also be recognition of the two most terrible men in the history of the world in the 20th century, and the reading will go: "Stalin and Hitler". BS; the end of your time came with the prominence of the Khazarian Rothchilds out of the line of the Satanic Tribe reestablished on your globe. Remember that the SAME people have financed ALL OF THE WARS WHILE THE CULPRITS OF THEIR RACE AND CREED SCAT­TERED AND TOOK OVER GOVERNMENTS, IDEALS, AND BURIED GOD in their disinformation. The WORST ONE EVENT was the dumping on a MANUFACTURED per­sonality they named "Jesus". It even became part of your tradi­tional story-telling, that "Jesus" was born and he was called Je­sus. No, HE was not, if you speak of the representative of CHRIST. That ONE was called Esu Immanuel! The usurpers of the Bible and the Tradition changed and pronounced HIS name to be "Jesus". But, what is in a name? A lot if you bal­ance your existence now and THEN upon a false tale conjured to bind you to the shackles of intended deceit. "THAT" man (Jesus), AS A CHRISTED MANIFESTATION, has another name from old Egypt in expectation of the NEW NAME which will be borne by the returning GOD, as SANANDA! Don't be­lieve me? Where did YOU get YOUR INFORMATION?

I see, you got it from those preachers of Jesus Christ? Where did they get their information? It was NOT from Truth for "Jesus" did not even appear before Saul of Tarsus (yes it IS true) pulled out that label IN GREECE after Immanuel was gone from Jerusalem. Who exactly was Saul? The most hateful ENEMY of the Christ of all time and all history. He then called himself Paul to better fool you people ALL THE TIME WHILE HE WROTE HIS INSTRUCTIONS INTO WHAT WOULD BECOME YOUR HOLY BOOK. Wow, and that book was not assembled until some 300 years after even old Paul. German scholars decided which of the more than 26 GOSPELS would be put into the pages as gospels.

And, furthermore readers, you certainly do NOT have to "take my word for this"--it is historical fact and you can go right down to your library and research it. You will, however, find the most truth in the buried volumes of the ARCHIVES so that the "public" can't access them.

The Bible is such a dandy book from which to make movies by the same energetic returns and reruns of the Khazarian Satanic Tribesmen of the Universe. BUT, there is one thing WRONG, as you will find the very counter-Truths of GOD are written there as if so. Bloodletting, murder, rape, pillage, adultery, plundering, war, war and more war--are actually presented as gifts FROM GOD. Sorry, readers, it won't sell in that meeting with the Big Boy HIMSELF. Further, you have mocked God with your lies and false following of the BEAST in his own best form--right into violence, pornography and the breaking of all CHRIST's laws, and that is with "never-minding" a man called Jesus who is expected to return to be the capstone of the Ma­sonic pyramid of the Illuminati. GO CHECK IT OUT!

ESU IMMANUEL SANANDA (no matter how you spell it) IS THE ONE RETURNING TO GATHER HIS PEOPLE. The rest of the so-called "Christians" will be waiting to hop aboard clouds with someone they won't even recognize! And, oh yes, you will hop aboard, because with Operation Blue Beam you will think you recognize the holograph. But, the movie makers will have fooled you again, sleepyheads.

All you nice Christians waiting for lift-off onto the silvery clouds, in RAPTURE, will surely go, and then there will be none...!

So, "What," you ask, "will happen to you who wait for Sananda and God Creator?" Nothing really; we are the remnant and the evil forces will NOT come against Creator for GOD CREATES AND CAN ALSO "UN"CREATE. The very evil master him­self will fade away in the presence of TRUTH AND LIGHT.

But, YES, the factions of false teachings will confront until the blood runs in the streets.
    We are amused to find this article sent from Florida: ORLANDO SENTINEL, Jan. 9, 98: [QUOTING] MASS SUICIDE AVERTED AFTER POLICE ARREST LEADER.

SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE--Canary Islands: Police ar­rested a German psychologist hours before she allegedly planned to lead followers of her cult in a mass suicide, officials said Thursday. Heide Fittkau-Garthe, 57, was arrested late Wednes­day. Authorities said 30 members of the cult planned to kill themselves Thursday, when they thought the world would end. They told police a spaceship would then pick up their bodies from Teide mountain. [END OF QUOTING]

Wow, and where are EXTRA, Tuten, Ence, et. al., when you need them? Ekkers expect a call any minute to find out what is going on in Tehachapi. My own amusement comes from the fact that nobody notices that billions of people are waiting to be murdered in a silly thing NOW dubbed "Rapture", and the sil­lies even think they are going to live out eternity on a cloud of some kind. No wonder the other religions of the world despise both the Christians and the "Judeo" faction of "Judeo-Christian" cults for your lies and deceit. The Khazarians laugh all the way to their banks. But no, the Arabs and other orders will con­front, and the wars will be off and running again, very soon now. Confused? Well, I would guess so. Truth is a bit too traumatizing for you who can choose violence and a bloody war to which to pay homage and adorn yourselves with yellow rib­bons for the boys about to die. Yellow is the color of cowardice and always has been recognized as being so. Even that is a pretty good story. Gold, Silver and PURE WHITE are the "colors" of GOD. So, when the Godly beings would refuse to enter into the stupid games of the adversary--the term "yellow" for "cowardice" would be portrayed as a taunting flag--you know, just before the flag-bearers were drowned in that blood in the streets. Now, you can't even find your troops, allied na­tions! Your troops are now under the BLUE TURBAN of the United Nations-Israeli flag(s). Go check out old Nostradamus.

And while you are at it, researchers, check out The Prophetic Visions of Mitar Tarabich. Mitar Tarabich (1829-1899) is one of the least known (but most accurate) visionaries in the history of modern prophetic literature and his projections are a whole lot easier to decipher than are those of Nostradamus. Perhaps Nora would enjoy following up with a series on this seer. Swami Veeten will be listed as a source of library reference if you find it difficult to find much on this person.

I think I will offer just a bit from The Fleet Street Letter: FROM BLOOD IN THE STREETS. This is much along the presentation of a pamphlet offered by William Bonner, Investment Expert and President of this chain of offices for that purpose, Invest­ment advice. Offices seem to be in London, Baltimore and Paris, and I guess, as we go along here, we will find an address and phone number because the purpose of the pamphlet is to get you to buy this Fleet Street Letter.

[QUOTING:]
    THE CENTURY OF DEATH
    In 1888, Nietszche [H: Both Clintons' favorite guru.] pre­dicted that the 20th century would be marked by "catastrophic wars" and that right and wrong would no longer matter [H: Clintons seem to have gotten that part right.] BECAUSE, AS NIETSZCHE PUT IT, "GOD IS DEAD." [H: WRONG! JUST WAIT AND SEE, FRIENDS.]

In Germany, the cradle of the idea of the machine state, the handwriting was on the wall, literally, in the early 1930s. "Jews are our misfortune," proclaimed Hitler's banners. [H: Hitler himself is of Jewish lineage. Editors, do not change is to was.] Jews were urged to leave and about 60% of them did. Many had nowhere to go. Roosevelt refused to open America's doors. When World War II began, groups of Jews were rounded up, stripped and shot. [H: This is about as gross a lie as ever offered to you-the-people.] Then, a special task force was established to bring the glory of the Machine Age to the "Jugenfrage", the Jewish question. [H: Now, watch this next vision pass past.]

In a series of death camps, as many as 6 million Jews were processed like lumps of coal headed to the furnace.

[END OF QUOTING]

I'm not going to even print more of that article because right off in the first sentence you can KNOW it is a stupidly written piece of garbage. Isn't TRUTH horrific enough on its own merit to prevent the lies and open deceit? You are even TRAINED to HATE THE WRONG PEOPLE.

If you are going to go back to the begatting phase of history, please note that both Hitler and Stalin (the listed second-worst persecutor in this dialogue) are BOTH JEWS. Now, remember something, chilluns: "Jew" is a word which did not exist until relatively recently, The Tribe calling themselves, in these later centuries, THE SERPENT PEOPLE. These were in power for some three or more CENTURIES in the areas of Russia and the Balkans, and finally moved all the way down geographically and spread around the world. They simply stopped calling them­selves a tribe, stole the heritage of those who were Judean and Judahites, and promptly set up to gain the world, commercialize all things, and destroy, first, the ones from whom they first stole the heritage--the "so-called" Jewish Judeans. You cannot gain the sympathy of the world unless you APPEAR to have experi­enced great human horror and atrocities. But the stupid Satanic beings will always exaggerate themselves right out of the real­ization of possibilities. In other words, while making it appear the bad guys of choice did the dirty deeds, the very Evil Bas­tards did the job THEMSELVES to what is accepted as "their own" people. Israel has practiced this SAME tactic in the recent years of your own experience. Worse, YOU placed the fo­cus on Israel, which was created by the four powers of the United Nations in about 1948 AND MISSED THE TAKEOVER, AS ISRAEL'S HOMELAND, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND POINTS NORTH & SOUTH AND COVERING GREAT BRITAIN. These are called "COMMUNISTS" but they are no more communistic than they are "Jewish".

Does this information make us popular? No, but then I am not in the popularity contests. You can be, readers, popular and dead all in one step. Truth and Freedom balance on the fulcrum of Justice and Realization. This is never a POPULAR place to be.

You have a "saying" about your place, as always, to keep you from knowing what in heck is being said: "...the fat's in the fire." Well, good friends, you have put the fat in the pan and fried it to such a heat that it is now afire and no way to extin­guish the destruction short of disaster at best, destruction at obvious consideration.

And what of legal suits, etc.?
    BETTY TUTEN'S LAST FIASCO
    Sorry, team who needed to protect your institute loans. You didn't. You waited and waited and waited and now her lawyer, working with Abbott, et. al., have struck again. What was only a warning about no business for the Institute is now in full-blown legal thrust (by them) to get full default shutdown. They claim nobody responded and we have three days for Ekkers to reply. Well, the stuff came on Friday and the third day is Mon­day--Wow, chelas, and you "waited"--too long.

Ekkers and the Institute DID REPLY TIMELY, AND MORE­OVER, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A "COMPLAINT" FILED BY TUTEN OR THE NEST OF VIPERS. HOW­EVER, THIS DOESN'T STOP THE EVIL MINUPLATIONS OF THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM BY COMPOUNDING LIES UPON LIES.

Does this mean they "gotcha us" or we "gottem them"? Who can figure it out? It DOES mean that you who wanted to clear this stuff and get any assets back have just beenset back, in ad­dition to the price of gold being below any level Green ever dreamed, for a minimum of two to five years.

With this new "cult awareness" for possible UFO nuts and nit­wits, we believe the time is right to join EXTRA in a little game with the liars who did a job on that staff and network show-and-­tell. This wish for action on the part of EXTRA has extended from June and July of last year but we thought we could bring settlement through sensible actions while giving Tuten, Ence, et al., a chance to clear it up prior to any major National or Inter­national focus. Tuten and Ence lumped "us" in with the Suicide Cult "Heaven's Gate", whatever that was, and we now have another stupid rendition of a rerun in the Canary Islands. But just WHEN, observant people, do you expect that alien landing and war? That, too, is a conjured bit of trash to terrify you sleeping people, so you can guess it will be quite soon. It will be inter­esting, however, for God too has a Plan 2000.

Get off your "shocked" seat, readers; you have a man in genet­ics who plans to start cloning humans ASAP and announces it to the world. You have had perfection in human clones for decades and those clones serve their Masters well indeed, and give the original copies almost expected immortality. There are FULLY CLONED ARMIES WAITING IN THE WINGS. Ev­erything possible has been genetically and DNA crossed with anything and everything else that could survive the cloning pro­cessing. You will have no way to know what hit you, even when it hits you! You have UFOs of "alien" expression right from Nevada and other widespread bases around the globe. You can see the REAL alien craft all the time, and more espe­cially in the night skies. We don't need to clutter your topogra­phy with more pollution and garbage. Go on and dance on the pinhead, Angels, and see how many you can cram in a phone booth--while there may still be phone booths. You "have come a long way, baby!"

As to some of the perpetrators of such programs, as in Jason Brent, ex-judge/lawyer extraordinaire, he is spreading the word that we have defamed and destroyed him, totally. Now wouldn't that be nice if it would be so? However, there are only about 1,100-1,300 subscribers to CONTACT, a Nevada publication, and not more than 60 people even know Ekkers or the paper in Tehachapi (Brent's port of operations), so if he is defamed and destroyedm, it is surely at HIS OWN HANDS be­cause we have no means of informing everyone around these parts, of truth. Extra and Channel 29 (CBS) assisted a bit with their unfortunate information but Jason Brent was never men­tioned in that material internationally spread. All the people in­volved were SEEN at Brent's office, but he claimed it dealt with something else and that it was "only a coincidence" that re­porters were at his office that day.

As to these others, they are starting to destroy themselves as they dive for safety; when truth evolves the rats scatter. Do I refer to these scoundrels as "rats"? Well, I apologize--to the rats. The rat lives in open honesty and does what rats do. Man, as rat, hides, lies, cheats, steals, and then presents as what? An attorney, of course!
    HISTORY
    By the way, there is another book which you would find inter­esting if you can get a translated version or someone to translate for you. It is called: LES JUIFS, by Roger Peyrefitte. It gives lineage of a lot of notable figures in your world chain of Elite power-people, and as an example from the back cover comes both a copy as presented of the book along with a brief transla­tion:

"On January 1, 1963, on our Lord's Feast of the Circum­cision [H: Sounds like a "Jewish" practice to me.], General deGaulle no doubt was not thinking of his Jewish ancestors, the Kolbs; Chancellor Adenauer of his ances­tors, the Jewish Adenauers. Queen Elizabeth II of her maternal Jewish ancestors, the Bowes-Lyon; the Duke of Edinburgh of his Jewish ancestors, the Haukes, nor was the White House's President Kennedy thinking of the Jewish Kennedys, nor was V.P. Lyndon Johnson of his Jewish ancestors, the Johnsons. It is equally doubtful that at Louveciennes, the Count of Paris was thinking of his Jewish ancestor, Pierloni, who was descendant of the Bourbons through Jeanne d'Albert."

I know you would enjoy the information, but if you have no translation possibilities--GO GET: ARTHUR KOESTLER' S THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE. There was an effort to BAN the book, wipe out Koestler and cry: The Protocols ARE A FORGERY. Well, the book is not even "about" the Protocols, SO YOU CAN GUESS THE CONNECTION.

This book made it through and you can find it in major bookstores along with library copies. If not available go on and order a copy for the ID number for the Library of Congress is 76­10317. ISBN: 0-445-04242-7, and perhaps you will quit calling Dharma an Anti-Semite. This term, by the way, proving our knowledge of the intent of the opposition from onset, is a label IN EVERY COURT of "Anti-Semitic" pronounced on all our heads! We haven't minded very much, however, because we are the Semites and Satan alone knows who the foolish liars think themselves to be. This book is now accepted as the best historical TRUTH available. I remind you that when you stu­dents are ready--GOD WILL SEND THE TEACHER/MESS­ENGER. Wow, what a wonderful surprise!?!

I promised to give a rerun of some definitions used now for Thought Control. We have offered them prior to now but a re­fresher might well cause you to look and see and recognize how many controlled meanings you use.

If you carelessly acquiesce to meaning changes in this war of words, then you will become totally thought-controlled people. However, if you constantly define words, terms and phrases in the light of Truth and original meanings (not in translations of error) and insist others give you their definitions everytime there is misuse, you will be harder-to-impossible to control and far less confused in a society of confusion.

We will offer only the list of ten given into print so that you don't have to argue over some other list or wonder why we don't offer more. We don't have either time or space to do YOUR HOMEWORK. Please note that within this list there is reference to "Christian" because this is a bit of "Christian" re­search. Never mind the limited reference.

[QUOTING]

1. CHURCH:

Controlled Meaning (CM): A building or organization used by (usually) Christians to meet together weekly to sing, pray and worship once a week.

True Meaning (TM): the English word "church," the Scottish word "Kirk" and the German word "Kirche" all originate from the Greek word KURIOKOS which means "pertaining to the Lord".

[H: Does this portion really sound familiar? I hope so for I just wrote these things less than two days ago.]

The Judeo-Christian use of this word carries with it an enigma that defies all logic. The English Bible translators substituted the word KURIOKOS for the Greek word ECCLESIA.

2. ECCLESIA

CM: A Christian ecclesia is "A called (convoked) civil body": a local Christian assembly of elders (Christian Civil Government). The word "church" should not even appear in the English New Testament. It is a mistranslation. KURIOKOS IS NOT EC­CLESIA! The words are different; the institutions are different. Nowhere in the Bible do we find a kuriokos.There is only the called-out (elect)" ecclesiawhich unfortunately was MIS­TRANSLATED into "church," transforming it (in English) from Christian government to superstitious and ritualistic BAAL Wor­ship. [H: Now, do you want to argue again how King James translated the Bible to suit his own wishes? If you want an­other good reference get: BAAL WORSHIP by Peter J. Pe­ters.]

"In the New Testament, ecclesia, signifying 'convocation', is the only single word used (translated) for 'church'. It was the name given to the governmental assembly of the citizens of Athens, duly convoked (called out) by proper officers, and possessing all political power, including even juridical functions." Encyclopedia Britannica, Ninth Edition (1889)

•3. SATAN

CM: The Arch-Fallen Angel. An evil being so powerful as to rival God himself. Originally he was "perfect" in every way, but his pride led him to organize a heavenly insurrection among the angels in which one-third of "the heavenly host" revolted against God. God managed to retain his throne, and the rebels were banned from heaven and sent to Earth. Earth, a lesser dominion than heaven, became the kingdom of Satan--"the god of this world". He is the cause of all evil upon the Earth, leads men astray and causes them to sin against God.

TM: ANY adversary or opponent! God was a "satan" (adversary) to King David at one point (compare 2 Sam. 24:1 and 1 Chron. 21:1). If the English translators had been consis­tent, Bible readers would have known that an angel of the Lord was "a satan" (adversary) to Balaam (Nu. 22:22). In 1 Sam. 29:4, Philistines called a Hebrew a "satan" (adversary). The sons of Zerutah were "satans" (adversaries) to David in 2 Sam. 19:22. David wrote about other "satans" in 1 Kings 5:4, 11:14 & 25; Ps. 38:20, 109:4, 20, 29. In these scriptures, "adversary" is the same Hebrew word that is translated "satan" in other passages. [H: Please note that "satan" is a "term" just as "christ" is a "term" denoting a status of being. If you add or exchange a capital letter as in Satan or Christ YOU HAVE MADE AN EFFORT TO DISQUALIFY THE WORD ITSELF IN MEANING.]

The super "fallen angel" (Satan) of the churches is an impossible myth. This "evil god" exists only in the bemused minds of vic­tims of religious brainwashing. Human "satans" and "devils" walk the Earth today, just as in the time of King David. Fear and preoccupation with spooks makes people unable to see their real enemies. [H: However, just as you seem to need some reference to a goodly counsel, Christ, so do you, I suppose, need a bad counsel, Satan or Devil. It leaves a real problem in then changing thoughts about same.]
    4. DEVIL

CM: Synonymous with "Satan." The supernatural arch-demon who fell from heaven, and now, with his legions of demons, reigns over the Earth. God's arch-enemy who spoils God's plans for mankind and destroys people by his power over them.

Man does not have the ability to resist "The Devil". Therefore, we are helpless against his power--except when God chooses, periodically, to help us fight him. Mankind is generally under the control of this supernatural "spirit-being" who is immortal, omnipresent, and apparently a rival to God Himself.

BIBLICAL MEANING: In the Old Testament this word is found four times--only in the plural (devils). Twice from the Hebrew word "shade", and twice from "saweer".
    •1. SHADE: One who rises up against you (with inso­lence).
    •2. SAWEER: A he-goat (related to mythological "satyr"--half man, half goat).

Neither of these definitions from the Old Testament indicate anything supernatural or angelic. "Shade" simply means some­one (anyone) who wants to hurt you. "Saweer" is a reference to a goat-type of idol of the pagans. [H: You might wish to keep this latter information in mind as you must wonder from where came the symbolic representation of a goat as the symbol of devil, satan, or WITCHCRAFT.]

The New Testament Greek "devil" is "DIABOLOS": One who "thrusts through" (as with a sword)--no indication of supernatu­ral power.

[DIA: through; and BOLOS: TO THRUST.] [H: Any of you Greeks want to fight over this?]

A "diabolos" (a devil) is something, or someone, who intends to hurt or destroy you. A "devil" can be a person, a group, or an organization that seeks your demise. To find a supernatural "devil" in the Scriptures he must be read in by prejudice and presupposition on the part of the translators and readers. [H: You can easily go look up these definitions also--try the ATC Dictionary, May issue, 1988.]
    5. JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY
    CM: The religion of Jesus which branched out of Judaism at the time of the early church. Both Christianity and Judaism have the same origins and the same God.

TM: A religion created for the purpose of destroying Christian­ity by watering down Christian ideals and neutralizing Chris­tians. Also, designed to promote and protect Jews and Judaism.

(NOTE: "Judeo-Christianity" is an oxymoron: a word combin­ing TO OPPOSITE THINGS OR IDEAS which are mutually exclusive, thus defying logic.)

6. HEAVEN:

MYTHOLOGICAL DEFINITION: A literal place somewhere in outer space where good people go to live when they are dead. The location where Jesus lives until He can return to Earth and rapture a select few people to take back to heaven. A city is there which has gates literally made of pearls, streets of trans­parent gold and walls of sapphires, emeralds, topaz, jasper and other precious stones. The devil came from there, but he cannot go back.

CORRECT DEFINITION: Usually plural ("heavens") in the Greek, meaning "high places"--in terms of: 1. Elevation, or 2. Power and authority (jurisdiction). In the Bible it is usually "God's government" (the highest authority); government under Jesus whose purity and righteousness is symbolized by pure and precious stones. [H: Ah, but once again there is the AS­SUMPTION (incorrect) that the "christ" to which is referred was named "Jesus". Jesus was inserted to cause mistransla­tion of the Arabic script into Greek. So, the lies and sub­terfuge began with the very first writings of the scholars and later pronouncing a bunch of BS prophecies to trap you into coming under the slave-masters of the Anti-CHRIST. If the Anti-Christ wrote the instruction book for human existence--and eventual demise, then you begin to see the problem with your ability to overcome the disaster. The people of the Christian attitude simply bind you from learning TRUTH and, thus, continue to maintain and CONTROL you through the ages and into the perceived future. "Jesus Christ" is an­other one of those oxymoron: "Jesus" is a name affixed to a person while "christ" is a state of being in Grace and perfec­tion. Man and PERFECTION are opposite ideas.]

•7. HOLY SPIRIT

CM: A person or personage of God; either a third person in the Trinity or a third god in a council or godhead. This person is separate from the Father and the Son and has separate and dif­ferent functions to perform in a believer. In some cases this "third person" can "possess" an individual so that he or she sup­posedly has no control over actions or words. Sometimes re­ferred to as the "Holy Ghost".

TM: Holy spirit is not a separate person or separate god. The English word "spirit" is translated from the Hebrew Old Testa­ment word "RUWACH" (roo' akh) and from the Greek New Scriptures, the word is "PNEUMA" (pa-nyew'mah). In both cases the words literally mean "AIR IN MOTION". Spirit is a desire; a feeling or disposition which compels us to move or act. Holy Spirit is God's motivation in our life to do His Will and obey His laws. The word "ghost" is a mistranslation in the King James Version Bible. "Ghost" comes from the German word "gist", and means a disembodied spirit of a dead person (another myth). It has no appropriate application or association to Scripture.

•8. GENTILE

CM: Anyone who is not a Jew, and thus a potential "anti-Semite".

TM: From the Latin word "entilis", meaning "of the same gens, clan or race". In the Bible, the word "gentile" is a mis­translation of the Old Testament Hebrew word "goy", and the Greek New Testament word "ethnos"--both meaning "NATION OR PEOPLE" (ANY nation or people) and should have been translated as such. It does NOT mean "non-Jewish"!

9. DOCTRINE

CM: Non-essential beliefs, personal eccentricities and inflexible tenets which create differences between churches and destroy fellowship and unity.

TM: Doctrine is a teaching; a principle; a studied conclusion or position. Sometimes called "dogma" (German for "doctrine"). II Timothy 3:16 says that Scripture is doctrine. Isaiah 29:24 says that the people who are in error will be able to understand the truth when they learn doctrine.

There is NO "non-essential truth"! None are expendable! None can be discarded or ignored! Truth stated as a principle is doc­trine.

Without doctrine it is impossible to teach or arrive at an opinion. Discernment, judgment and corrections would be impossible.

Judeo-Christians sometimes display an "anti-doctrine" attitude; a symptom of ignorance and confusion. Some claim to have a po­sition against doctrine, or one of neutrality concerning it. This is nonsense! Such a position, itself, is a doctrine. An anti-doc­trine position exposes an ulterior antipathy for learning and wis­dom.

When a person learns true doctrine and then considers it non-es­sential and chooses to set it aside he contracts chronic spiritual blindness. [H: Doctrine, therefore, is simply a man-pro­jected set of required opinions on any given subject--not necessarily even remotely relative to TRUTH or REALITY.]

•10. JEW

CM: An Israelite. The seed of Abraham. The Chosen People of the Bible. Jews are perpetually persecuted by all other people on Earth. Someone who practices the religion of the Old Tes­tament, which is called Judaism. God judges the nations pri­marily by measuring each nation's relationship with the Jews. God blesses the nations which support the Jews, but He curses the nations which do not support the Jews. The Christian faith owes its existence to the Jewish culture from whence it was spawned.

[H: Oops, what could this mean? Well, let us consider the loud-mouth presentation of a Col. Bo Gritz as a for instance. He spews about his Jesus connections, his recognition of Isaac under the seed of and through Abraham, and goes on while he tells you HIS DOCTRINE in no uncertain terms and ends up doing what? He has told you that he serves the evil empire, hook, line, and sinker. He is representing the living ANTI-CHRIST and seems to not even have an inkling of his foolishness--OR IS IT INTENT? He and his, et al., are living examples of mis- dis-information in a manner to "getcha" big time.]

INTENT: To bribe and prejudice Bible-ignorant Judeo-Chris­tians into passively granting the Jews a carte-blanche to do any­thing they please WITH IMPUNITY.

TM: The word "Jew" did not appear in actual use until over 1000 years AFTER the so-recognized "resurrection" of the man, Jesus. It means someone who adheres to the religion of Judaism (modern Pharisaism), or in some way considers himself a part of "Jewish culture". For the modern Jew it has absolutely NO RACIAL SIGNIFICANCE. "Jews" are some of the most racially mixed people on Earth due to their multi-national his­tory, their practice of interracial marriage, as well as their con­temporary international bias. Down through the ages, they've moved from nation to nation as they were rejected (due to their immoral religion) by every land they've inhabited. Over 90% of "Jews" today are descended from the ancient Khazars--a racially non-Semitic people from East Europe. It is estimated that, of those who claim to be "Jews", less than 5% have the slightest claim to the blood line of Abraham.

In our English translations of the Bible, the word "Jew" was in­correctly used to REPLACE:

•1. "Judahite" in the old scriptures, which referred to someone from the tribe of Judah, or a citizen of the land of Judah, and

•2. "Judean" in the new scriptures which meant a resident of Judea, or a follower of the CORRUPTED BABY­LONIAN religion of that area. [H: In this, corrupted" is a VERY IMPORTANT TERM.]

[H: I think you need this next definition as well so we will list it #11:]
    11: ANTI-SEMITISM
    CM: A disparaging or antagonistic attitude, or hostile act to­ward a Jewish person, Jewish organization or the religion of Ju­daism.

COVERT INTENT: Used to disarm, intimidate and confuse Christians (or anyone) into submission to Jews at the expense and eventual destruction of Christianity and all other like-reli­gions.

ACTUAL MEANING: Opposition toward people of Semitic (Shemitic) origin.

(NOTE: MOST PEOPLE WHO CALL THEMSELVES JEWS ARE NOT SEMITIC IN ORIGIN (DESCENDANTS OF SHEM). FACT: "Semitism" (Shemitism) has NOTHING to do with Jews, Jewish organizations or Judaism.)

[END OF QUOTING]

I am indebted to Ben Williams of Oregon, U.S.A., for this list which is very well done as to translations and current accep­tance. Where all err is in that first writing in understanding that if an error is printed, then all translations of that error or intent is likewise in error. Mistranslations are intentional and deadly to meaning for this allows the twisting of Truth (possible) into a total fabrication, and if you can't trust the Truth as presented, wherefrom shall you find it?

As the prophecies as presented for your instructions for demise grow ever more looming above your heads, World, you had better be getting clear with GOD CREATOR and never mind all the BS tossed about your eyes and ears. There is ONE GOD, ONE LIGHT, and you better connect with "HIM" for all else is a misdirection of your species. Follow after a physical MAN and you are doomed. "CHRIST"ness is the pathway of Truth by anything you want to call it for IT IS A PERCEPTION OR AN IDEAL IN SPIRITUAL TRUTH. This, however, is why the "Master Teacher" told you of mankind that "except through me (THE christed WAY) shall you come into my Father's king­dom." This Teacher did NOT call HIMSELF "Jesus".

Well, I guess this is too long a writing for you easily-wearied readers. But readers, you have only a very short while to catch up and summarize the facts and your realization errors. And no, I won't overburden you with it--for it is your business what you believe and how you travel this road of manifested misin­formation. My task is to offer The Truth, and you do whatever is your physical brain choice to do with it. But I am RIGHT and you just may find yourself wishing you had LISTENED.

Good morning. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#222, BIRTHING THE PHOENIX VOL. I

PJ 222
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 HATONN

SUN., JAN. 11, 1998 8:29 A.M. YR. 11, DAY 148

SUN., JAN. 11, 1998

PROTOCOLS AND UNDERSTANDINGS
    We write on any topic which seems to have meaning and is IM­PORTANT. We do not choose to single out any one person for there is no such thing in the overall arena except to focus on in­dividual activities from time to time.

I get a massive backlash effect from such writings and refer­ences as our last writing has again covered. We don't offer you anything which is NOT already historical TRUTH. If you erro­neously affix WRONGLY DEFINED terms to our articles then the problem is yours, not ours.

If, further, YOU find objection to Truth then look very carefully at historical fact and then look at WHAT MAKES YOU OB­JECT TO OUR PRESENTATION! It is ONLY, after all, the struggle of Good vs. Evil and you might well want to check out on whose side you might be working.

God is open and brings all things into the glaring light of day. Therefore, if you bury yourselves in secret hiding, secret ritu­als, and fear the revealing of TRUTH, you have a big problem, but it is NOT WITH US.

We are going to start today with about ten pages from a book from South Africa. The author demands privacy (I did not say secrecy) and I respect that status. Remember, please, that the New World Order IDEA/IDEAL came from out of Africa. Be­ing called the "Dark Continent" is not an accidental assessment of the original makeup of the world Shan itself.

You will find, however, that we refer not to skin-tones for the idea of such massive takeover from all the other factions coming into play was a Greater British-Israel concept and wish built un­der the auspicies and planning of atheistic intent buried under the charade of Godly birth and assumption. Lies were built into the very foundation of your SPIRITUAL knowledge allowances and have come into full blossom in these latter days of Plan 2000.

There are so many references for your inspection and research, along with so much false information, asto boggle any re­searcher's mind. However, TRUTH is not able to long be buried when man begins to KNOW truth. Who would dare to put this on an Internet? What difference does it make? Is the typical computer playperson apt to read something so controver­sial and banned as are the PROTOCOLS?
    Moreover, to issuethe Protocols without some basis of same is foolishly childish in its very concept. You have to move back­wards in history and research in order to at the least LEARN and realize that there certainly IS an Illuminati, a Masonic Order greater than any member of the Lodge has anyidea, and who and what has brought the world to her knees to worship Evil instead of God Creator. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU HAVE COME TO DO SO.

Do you, for instance, realize that "Jesus" (that one you claim to worship because of his TRUTH and GODNESS) was a man? "Jesus"was not even the NAME of the MAN in point who brought the christ teachings. That was the very largest lie to entrap free-realization mankind. This "Jesus" idea was the brainchild of the traveler, Saul of the Pharisees, long after the departure of the man Esu Immanuel. No Bible or book was written of any man, Jesus or otherwise, in this grand LIE until over 300 YEARS after the fact.

Do you realize that this "Jesus" of the lie is the expected corner­stone of the Masonic ideal and the capstone of the Illuminati Pyramid of commercial presentation? You go watch the money symbols and that all-seeing eye--ON YOUR DOLLAR BILLS AND NOW A LOGO OF THE CNN ECONOMIC NEWS PRESENTATIONS.

Therefore was there birthed an "Order" referred to as "Jesusians" and later shortened to Jesuits. There would always be a distracting reference to "christ" affixed to the Man's name, but no further identification of the person himself. By the way, the Jesusians were pronounced Heysoosians according to the pronunciation of the language of the day.

TODAY's Pentacosts and Evangelists base EVERYTHING in their religious indoctrinations, as do now your so-called "Christians", on the blood of a man--NOT GOD. Every wish and every prayer is aimed at deceit and disinformation. You so-called Christians now wait for some ridiculous RAPTURE to snatch you from responsibility to wallow in the BLOOD OF THAT MAN FOREVER. "Christ" ("christ") is simply a term reflecting the state of being of the teacher.

On the television network of liars there came a speech by one of those Pentacostal Evangelists: "...and Jesus will lead us into battle with his sword before us and grant us victory, and death, to this Satan, Saddam..." Then he took the very term "Saddam" and somehow made it into "satan", a very nondescript word meaning "adversary"; in this case, of course, of the United States which is in control of the United Nations. Moreover, the Iraqi humans don't count in your reports home about statistical accounting of dead or injured.

Do YOU really believe that CHRIST would march out there in front of an army of killers and murderers to slaughter women and children? If you DO, good buddies, and you see no way to change that perception--YOU JUST FLUNKED TRUTH. And, you turn right around and allow them to steal your money from you in exchange FOR THE LIES.

I think that without further comment up-front here, we will just offer directly, as presented from other NON-FICTION, re­search material which we utilize only for its educational value. You will believe what you are trained to believe and therefore the expectation of widespread change of mankind's mispercep­tion into Truth is probably small to even smaller. Our job is not to push you, coerce you or demand anything. OUR COMMIS­SION IS TO OFFER YOU FACTS, TRUTH, RESEARCH OF HISTORICAL GREATNESS, AND WHAT YOU DO WITH THIS INFORMATION IS NO LONGER EVEN A PROBLEM TO THE PRINTERS. WE DO WHAT WE ARE SENT TO DO--YOU ACCEPT WHATEVER GRABS YOU IN THIS DAY OF PLAN 2000 OF THE EVIL EMPIRE(S) AS THEY CLASH ONE AGAINST ANOTHER, AND NOTE, PLEASE, THAT WE THEN PRETTY MUCH "GO AWAY". No, friends, not "run away, run away". GOD WINS, REMEM­BER!

YOU WILL FIND ONE FACTION FOLLOWING A PROPHET WHO CLAIMS THE NEW WORLD ORDER WHILE THE OTHER CLAIMS THAT THEIR PROPHETS SHALL PREVAIL AND DRAIN THE VERY LIFE-BLOOD FROM THEIR OPPONENTS. SORRY, NEITHER IS COR­RECT.

Our efforts are to see to it that a REMNANT of Truth-Bearers make it through the conflicts. The agreement, further, is that these physical manifestations will be ordered to, and follow the orders, not damage a hair, even, on the head of any of OUR representatives. THIS war is being waged to gain supremacy over worldly manifest physical things and beings. We have no interest in either. The leaders of BOTH factions KNOW TRUTH and will function to their own greatest possibility of victory over their opponents. For a while the atrocities will be brought to you compliments of CNN--until CNN is murdered by the sword. The weapons in this war, however, will be horrible indeed as everything right down to the weather is being manip­ulated for the greater pain and destruction of global citizens.

So, which side are you on? Think again, for if you answer other than "neither", you have signed, sealed and delivered your choice and you SHALL BE PLACED WITHIN THE RANKS OF THE CHOSEN ONES YOU PRESENT.

Our people have sworn on bended knee that you want TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND KNOWLEDGE--but do you? Total security rests in OUR TRUTH, and still you take up arms and lies as your shields and bucklers as to who you think will be more powerful, and never consider actual facts in Truth of intentions on either "side". Oh, you want your money ok, but you never seem to give thought to your souls. Most will find this paper with these writings and be angry that our topic is not on the market, gold, or where can you get more money from your games--even at the expense of a world in decline, chaos, and bloodletting. If these shoes fit, you might consider putting them on and adjusting the painful spots before you must live eternally in them and their discomfort.

I AM of the Hosts of God--WHO DID YOU THINK HE WOULD SEND? Further, I will and shall communicate with YOU through your accepted modes of communications with what you accept as feasible technology, on a computer, a trans­lator, a wireless, a network of thought-transfer capability, or any way necessary. Whether you read or hear is not my prob­lem, nor is it my business.

May GOD have mercy on you who have led your fellow man down the path of lies and misrepresentation as you present with your great lies of insight into TRUTH. You shall rue the day you took up the cross of the adversary to follow him through your eternal blindness for you SERVE the very ADVERSARY OF GOD.

"But Billy Graham said..." and "Robert Schuller said..." and now you say?? What sayeth you? Is Billy Graham and/or Robert Schuller HUMAN? I thought so too! Ponder it.

I AM ATON and if you need to look THAT up, please do.

Child, as we write, KNOW that you are within the very wings of my being and naught shall come against you, or mine, in MY NAME to be flung in assault unto you. YE OF MINE SHALL BE SHELTERED AGAINST ALL EVIL--IN MY NAME! Thine declared enemy shall be as NOTHING against the Universal ONE, and less than the gnat around the eye of an ele­phant in Hannibal's army. Keep your way and all those against you shall fall away and find themselves ultimately IN THE BOTTOMLESS PIT WITH MY ADVERSARIES ALREADY GONE INTO THAT PIT. I repeat: KNOW IT! WE MUST CREATE THE BETTER WAY IN TRUTH, LIGHT AND LIFE

We shall take from a volume called SELL OUT! At request, no author shall be yet affixed. But parts of this volume shall be herein shared. We will not place in separation the footnotes. We will integrate the references and comments within the text at the appropriately marked locations. The referred to volume was issued in 1996-97.

BIRTHING THE PHOENIX
    From the ashes of the lies shall come forth the TRUTH.
    And from the ashes of that destruction come upon human rises Truth like the unquenchable flame of Creator. Up from those ashes comes the image of GOD CREATOR to reclaim, from the elements of destruction, His perfection reflected in His thoughts and His realization. Who among you will come and fly with me, He asks. And few come while turning to the adversary of the very BREATH OF LIFE ITSELF!
    Part 1
    THE ILLUMINATI CHAPTER ONE
    The Illuminati and its origin
    INTRODUCTION
    At the moment South Africa is being propelled by a number of subversive powers or counterbalances which operate mainly behind the scenes, in order to form a holistic unity with the so-called New World Order. The principal actors are mainly the International Monetary Power, the British and American state administrations (especially their Departments of Foreign Affairs and their Intelligence Services), the Freemasons, the Afrikaner-bond (The AB, which was formerly known as the Afrikaner Broederbond, although not from the outset), and the Anti­apartheid movements.

Like the Anti-apartheid Movement (a front organization for MI-6, the British Intelligence Service), the National Party (NP), the Democratic Party (DP), the Freedom Front (FF), the Pan Africanist Congress (PAC), the African Nation (especially the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Defence Force's Intelligence and the National Intelligence Agency (Interior) and the South African Secret Service (Exterior), formerly known as the Na­tional Intelligence Service, and certain churches (the Anglican Church with Bishop Desmund Tutu, the Dutch Reformed (NG) Church under the direction of Prof. Pieter Potgieter and the late Johan Heyns, and Pastor Ray McCauly of the Rema Church).

In the agendas of the aforementioned actors they all have in common a faceless, characterless, classless, genderless and raceless reality as universal goal, champions of the human rights principle of equality of race, religion, age and gender, and with a Socio-Darwinistic ideal for one world government.

Socio-Darwinism is the name given by historians to the works of Herbert Spencer (1820-1903) who is considered the father of socio-Darwinism, and whose works describe and promote Dar­win's ideas on socio-economic evolution and survival. [H: Does this family name ring a bell with any of you?] This appella­tion can, however, be misleading, since Darwinism is the cor­ner-stone of socio-Darwinism. According to Spencer's formu­lation of the principle of natural selection in terms of the sur­vival of the fittest, socio-Darwinism was a building block of Darwinism. Spencer aspires to reconstruct a system of a natural society with a natural border between economics and politics.

He bases his ideas on the principle of natural selection, which will ensure that society will grow slower and be on a higher plane of development. In order to create a natural society he advocates a liberal dispensation. He points out that the order systems of the state should be limited to such activities as war­fare. In this connection the principle of natural selection is also carried forward to societies. (A society best equipped to with­stand a war as a means of survival will survive, while lesser so­cieties will disintegrate. Spencer attributes this to the rise of states able to project agencies for warfare.) Spencer is of the opinion that in a well developed industrial society war will be­come obsolete. This will immediately implicate the position of the state since war and state go together. From this conclusion he deduces that more (and more) freedom will be given to the private sector as industrialization grows. Spencer measures greater freedom of the private sector against reality, and comes to the conclusion that a list exists of state responsibilities which are unnecessary and which ought to be repealed by the state. He is of the opinion that most laws are not good enough since they disturb effectiveness in the area of competition. This area will function best if each individual is allowed to pursue his own interests without state interference. Spencer qualifies the latter by naming two responsibilities, viz to exact contracts, and to see that the rights of others are not infringed upon. To ensure com­petition, Spencer posits that the fittest undertakings and eco­nomic institutions will survive, while the unfit will disappear. He points out that state interference (such as legislation con­cerning industry, sanitation and safety aspects, and contributions to welfare and public education) is altogether unnecessary. He also points out that the pressure of monetary systems and state undertakings such as the post office should be best left to the private sector.

This was also the vicissitude of South Africa. It is a neo-­colony of the United States of America (Pax Americana).
    When looking at the history of South Africa in context, one will see that these powers and counterbalances were in place even before the inception of the Boer Republics. From the very outset perfidy was evident, and its history is saturated by treason which culminated in the birth of the New South Africa. The question now arises: Who are the real heroes and who are the real traitors?

Before we can investigate this controversial matter, it is im­portant to look into the background of those yearning for the so-called New World Order, and to look into its nature and future. It will be seen that the history, nature, future and yearning for the so-called New World Order is imbedded in the history behind the history of South Africa.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER
    The idea behind the origin of a New World Order lies in the distant past. Towards the late Middle Ages this became a strong JEWISHaspiration because of the intellectual suppression of the Jews by the Roman Catholic Church. Many of the Jews became so-called Catholic Jews for the sake of their own peace. A well-known example is Michel Nostradamus. [H: OUCH!] It should be kept in mind that many Jews were burned at the stake as witches since they were able to practice miracle healing as a re­sult of their age-old knowledge. The origin of this knowledge, the Jewish Cabala, harks back to the time when the Jews were slaves in Egypt. On p. 12 of his book, Nostradamus gister, vandag en more, Eben Meiring points out that the nucleus of the Jewish mystical knowledge is the Cabala, from the Jewish word qabbalah, and that its secret knowledge and science go back at least to first-century Alexandria, which was then a melting-pot of the peoples of the ancient world, and the home of merchants and scholars and philosophers and magicians. The Jews were all these things at once.

The Cabala was initially communicated orally to certain elect individuals, according to tradition, first of all by Moses, but later, from about the 7th century, it was written down, and de­veloped into a mystic-religious system in which every letter, character, word, number, etc., was awarded a hidden meaning from knowledge about that which was concealed, and a terres­trial Messianism.

The Roman Church looked upon the Jews in the community as a danger and therefore suppressed them. Several kings and rulers decreed that Jews had to be baptized. Certain "chosen" Jews professed to be Christians (the Catholic Jews) but contin­ued to practise their own religion and rituals in secret. [H: See how handy this concept of Judeo-Christian really becomes?] A great repugnance or even hatred for Christianity ensued among certain Jews (the Illuminati) to such an extent that they aspired to destroy Christianity. A free translation from Manie Maritz's book My lewe en strewe (p. 20) reads as follows: "The Jewish Rabbi himself says that Martin Luther knuckled down to the influence of his Jewish friends, and by means of Jewish money and instruction his conspiracy against the Catholic Church proved successful. We can boast that we were the de­signers of the Reformation. Calvin was one of our children, from Jewish descent, and Jewish money and instruction prompted him to draw up the blueprint for the Reformation."

[H: Now, when we question the newly established Mor­mon Church, we have to realize that right down to the se­crecy of rituals, the organization is fully based on the Jewish fundamental doctrine and foundation. This goes right to the very title itself, made to deceive all who come within the trap. Church of Jesus of Latter Day Saints. But know, from the very name itself--it is NOT a group of be­lievers in CHRIST. The very heads of the organization itself are founded on MEN who practiced some very divergent (from God's laws) activities. Indeed, so did, and DO, the members of the so-called but-are-not, Christian Churches. My thrust here, however, is not to inform you of ALL orga­nizations who pretend to be something they are not, but to let you see how it all BECAME.]

PROTOCOL FOR THE ELDERS OF ZION
    [H: Please note this heading and the word "FOR". This is usually miswritten as "OF". Do not confuse those two prepositions!]

Over the centuries "chosen" Jews wrote down their grievances in the Protocol of the Elders of Zion (Zionism) which was kept in secret. [H: No, don't leap to conclusions, let us just read and write so that interpretations can become clearly ob­served.] Certain Zionists have always believed that the second coming of their Messiah depended on them being dissipated all over the globe. To prepare the way for the coming of the Jew­ish Messiah it is clear from the Protocol of the Elders of Zion that they have no respect for Christians. Some Jews, however, think that Christians practise a naive religion and can easily be exploited. The idea of "equality and fraternity" would place the Jews on equal footing with Christians and then the Jews, be­cause of their superior intellect, would become the rulers of the world. This supposition is to be found in Karl Marx's The World Without Jews.
    The Jews also claim that they are God's chosen nation. The coming of their Messiah would make them the rulers of the world. Mike Eksteen says in his book, Die Worstelstryd teen die Wereldheersers en die Owerhede (pp. 22-3), that fewer than 10% of all Jews are from Israel, which make them 2 to 2-1/2 million in number. [H: Wow, and what about those 6 million that could not have been in or around Germany at the time of said Holocaust?] Only the tribe of Judah are considered to be Jews in the Bible. The ten other tribes were dispersed from Assyria to the northern countries about 100 years BEFORE Judah was exiled. Those ten tribes were at no stage in history considered to be Jews. The northern countries were no doubt Europe, and from there they were further dispersed to other countries and other nations. The ten tribes fell into obscurity by the will of God so that they themselves did not know that they were Jews (pp. 32-3). After the return of the house of Judah from Babylonian exile, the Edomite nations tried to eradicate the Jews. From the prophecies it was known that Yahshua (Jesus) would be born from the tribe of Judah to rule the world forever. [H: Indeed, DO NOT MISS this little point; this does not even refer remotely to "christ".] Judah emerged victorious, but then committed the unpardonable sin of signing an agree­ment or pact with them, something that God had forbidden them. In Deuteronomy 7:2 it is written: "When the Lord deliv­ers them into your power and you defeat them, you must put them to death. You must not make a treaty with them or spare them." [H: Wow. And do YOU believe this is in any way Christlike? Now we get down and dirty and learn about the ones from Judah and, more ouches!] The tribe of Judah then compelled the Idumaeans to take on the Jewish religion and since that time the Idumaeans have become known as Jews. However, they were Edomites, the Communists of those days. Soon they rose to the top positions in the Temple. When Yahshua (Jesus) was born, they were mainly responsible for the Jews' rejection of Jesus. [H: Ah, but the "JEWS" DID NOT REJECT JESUS--ONLY CHRIST. YOU MUST UNDER­STAND THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT OF ALL. WRITERS TRY TO JUSTIFY THEIR OWN ATTITUDES WITHIN THE LIES TO SUIT THEIR OWN CAUSES AND BELIEF SYSTEMS WHEN ALL THEY WOULD NEED DO IS GO STUDY THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS REGARD­ING THE MAN-JESUS AND THE MAN-CHRIST. IT IS ALL RIGHT THERE BEFORE YOU, SO WHY DEAL YOURSELVES SO MUCH MISERY AND PAIN? This re­minds me of the tailor who matches one piece of the suit coat to another which is four inches shorter and calling it equal. It is NOT equal and never shall it be equal through whatever proclamation you choose to shout to the winds. With this one WRONG PERCEPTION the author is compromised and has to be discounted in his presentation as a whole when this may well be the ONLY misperception in the document. However, it is the most IMPORTANT MISPERCEPTION YOU CAN CONJURE. I will let you ponder on this one for self because what is your opinion and acceptance? IF you cannot utter "christ" without the Jesus stuck erroneously as a prefix, then how can you expect any OTHER to brave the human powers that be? The next step, then, is always to go become students of the BIBLE. So what will you find in a book written erroneously 300 years after any event to which there is reference? And moreover, YOU pronounce me to be a heretic and liar! Where does this ingenious lack of knowledge leave YOU?] They were capable of doing this, for they were in the service of Satan. [H: My, this author is quite capable of being judge and jury and yet having no insight AT ALL into factual or historical reality. THEY ALL, EVEN THE AUTHOR WITHOUT RECOGNITION OF SAME, ARE IN THE SERVICE OF SATAN, EVEN AS DEFINED AS "THE ADVERSARY OF GOD CREATOR".]
    In Young's Concordancewe also read that the Idumaeans were in effect Edomites. This means that God's chosen nation made a pact with the followers of Satan This shows that the Idumaeans were not from the tribe of Judah, for according to the Bible and the Word of God, Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and the whole nation of Israel were from God and were God's holy people, His property, His heritage, His possession. Jeremiah 31:9: "for I have become a father to Israel." [H: My goodness, do you suppose this is the same Word of God in a Bible, with no writings for 300 years after the fact, that might be the same Abraham, Isaac and Jacob from which such as Col. Bo Gritz draws his realization of the "OK" atti­tude of blowing away 375 Cambodians at a whack and then going forth to advertise his great feats as being "Christian", you know, reborn in Jesus?]

It is now clear that the Israelites had sinned greatly by mak­ing a pact with the heathens and by marrying them. In the year 740 the Judeans once again made a pact, this time with the Khazarians. They were a cruel and war-minded nation. They were a cross-bred nation of Hittites (Turks) of the race of Ham, and a Mongolian nation. Pressured by the Eastern nations, they trekked westwards from Khazakstan in the vicinity of the Alar Lake in southern Russia. Their king Bulan had been looking for a religion they could adopt, and settled on the Jewish faith. About 4000 had themselves circumcised and became then known as (the hooked-nose) Jews. But neither they nor the Idumaeans descend from the twelve tribes. They called themselves Judeans (Jews) but they had no right to do so. The author Arthur Koestler bridged this problem by calling them the Thirteenth Tribe in his book by the same name. These people today still rule the world by the power of their MONEY. They lend money to governments and in this way trap them. They cannot belong anywhere but to the synagogue of Satan. They are the founders of the Illuminati and of the United Nations Organiza­tion. Thus Mike Ecksteen.

Records show that the first true Illuminati organization, Alombrados, was founded in Spain in 1520. This also encom­passed a number of other bodies, among which was the Order of the Rosicrucians which formed an important element of the En­lightenment that was still to come. Still today the Order of the Rosicrucians plays an important part in the enlightenment of most Freemasons.

The aim and purpose of the Illuminati as reflected in the Protocol of the Elders of Zion can be summarized as follows:

• * Abolition of an ordered government;
    • * Abolition of private ownership;
    • * Rejection of patriotism;
    • * Abolition of family life, marriage, morality, and the

collective education of children; and
    * Abolition of all religion as recognized.

THE ROTHSCHILDS AND THE ILLUMINATI
    The Rothschilds were a family of professional money lenders who had built up strong financial credit balances in Europe. In 1779 they instructed Adam Weishaupt to reinstate and modern­ize the Protocol of the Elders of Zion. Weishaupt completed this task on 1 May 1776 and the Illuminati as a body was officially organized in Bavaria. According to Weishaupt the word Illumi­nati is derived from the word LUCIFER (SATAN) AND IT MEANS CARRIERS OF THE LIGHT. In 1784 the Bavarian government unbanned the Illuminati. In 1786 the Illuminati moved its headquarters to Switzerland and after that to London. From there they orchestrated certain actions such as the French Revolution. In the 1830s Guiseppe Mazzini succeeded Weishaupt as revolutionary leader, who in turn was succeeded in 1870 by Albert Pike and later still by Adrian Lemmi.

THE INFILTRATION OF THE FREEMASONS
    Already in the 1770s the Freemasons were planned, by Adam Weishaupt, to be employed in the creation of a single world government. John Robison, a Scottish Rite Freemason, verifies this in his book PROOFS OF A CONSPIRACY TO DESTROY ALL GOVERNMENTS AND RELIGIONS. (Americanist Clas­sics, 1967, by Western Islands, Belmont, Massachusetts, 02178, U.S.A.) Robison was invited by Weishaupt to Europe in an Il­luminati attempt to infiltrate and misuse the British Freemasons. Because of the French Grand Orient's involvement in the French Revolution there was enough empirical evidence of illuminati misuse of the Freemasons. Robison became frightened and re­alized that he ought to inform the world about this invisible dan­ger. Despite his efforts, the Illuminati managed to infiltrate the British Freemasons. One should keep in mind that at this stage Britain was one of the strongest world powers. Also, because of the many British colonies, British Freemasonry had already spread worldwide. By the 1820s the Illuminati in the USA was already well structured.

In their book, Vrymesselary Ontmasker, Dr. J.D. Vorster and Rev. F.N. van Niekerk point out that: i. Freemasonry under­mines Scripture by upholding a false view, and that means that the complete Christian Afrikaans way of living is undermined. The latter is based on the foundation that the Bible is God's word, and Scripture is accepted as such. It cannot be substituted by any so-called "Holy Scripture" of any false religion. ii. Freemasonry is by nature non-Christian in its general beliefs. iii. In its beliefs and literature Freemasonry advocates a false pagan-Jewish religion which aims to undermine the Christian religion, mores, habits and way of living of the Afrikaner na­tion. iv. Freemasonry is an enemy of the scriptural Calvinistic religion and way of living. v. Freemasonry is a religion practis­ing certain cult rituals. vi. Freemasonry undermines the church. vii. Freemasonry does not concern itself with true religion. viii. Freemasonry undermines the seriousness of oaths which carry much weight in Christian mores. ix. Freemasonry discriminates against those who are not Freemasons. x. the vows of Freema­sonry can seriously undermine our legal system. xi. The vows of Freemasons mislead and threaten people. xii. This cannot lead but to undermine the way of life, mores and traditions of the Afrikaner, for the thousands of Afrikaner Freemasons are expected to carry their "enlightened ideas" over to the commu­nity. xiii. Freemasonry inclines towards a universal church, a universal homeland, a universal government and universal citi­zenship. xv. Freemasonry undermines the state. xvi. Freema­sons plan murder and carry it out themselves. xvii. There is a close relationship between American and South African Freema­sons.

Pike was succeeded by Adrian Lemmi (1809-1891). In his book PAWNS IN THE GAME (1958), Guy Curr points out that in a letter to Guiseppe Mazzini (1805-1872), Albert Pike re­vealed a military plan for world wars. Both were Freemasons. To quote from Curr (p.xv):

Pike's plan was as simple as it has proved effective. He re­quired that Communism, Naziism, Political Zionism and other international movements be organized and used to foment the three global wars and the three major revolutions. The First World War was to be fought so as to enable the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Tzars in Russia and turn that coun­try into the stronghold of Atheistic-Communism. The differ­ences stirred up by agenture of the Illuminati between the British and the German Empires were to be used to foment the war. After the war ended, Communism was to be built up and used to destroy other governments and religions. World War Two was to be fomented by using the differences between Fascists and Political Zionists. This war was to be fought so that Naziism would be destroyed and the power of Political Zionism increased so that the sovereign state of Israel could be established in Palestine. During World War Two International Communism was to be built up until it was equal in strength to united Chris­tendom. At this point it was to be contained and kept in check until required for the final social cataclysm. World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences in the agenture of the Illuminati stirred up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, men­tally, spiritually and economically. On August 15, 1871, Pike told Mazzini that after World War Three is ended, those who aspired to undisputed world dominion will provoke the greatest social cataclysm the world has ever known. [H: I suggest ev­ery one of you go back and STUDY this paragraph. You always want to know who, how and what for--and there it is in Pike's own projection.]

In order to confirm the Illuminati, B.M. Schoeman's book Die Geldmag SA se onsigbare regering may be cited. On p. 17 he writes that one Prof. Carroll Quigley is most outspoken about the Illuminati in his book TRAGEDY AND HOPE which was published a few years ago. The label "right wing fanatic" which the left is so fond of using for anyone who dares disturb the peace cannot be applied to Quigley. For years he had been in the center of left wing powers, and his first-hand knowledge of left wing activities enabled him to write this book. On p. 956 he writes:

"There does exist and has existed for a generation, an inter­national Anglophile network which operates, to some extent in the way the radical right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to co-operating with the Communists or any other, and frequently does so."

Prof. Quigley reveals this not because he bears the An­glophile network any animosity. In the same paragraph he says: "I know of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years in the early 1960s to ex­amine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims."

At present the Illuminati embodies the aspiration to rule the world which has been transmitted from Pax Britannica to Pax Americana. Both imperial modes aspire to Anglicize the world.

[END OF QUOTING]

I will interrupt use of this book, please, in order to return to the Protocols for/of the Elders of Zion.
    Yes, the Mormon church is but a branch of the Illuminati Order. They call themselves accurately: Zionists. That church became the organized arm of this Illuminati thrust into the United States. You must understand that RELIGIONS are the most deadly forms of killing the world has ever recognized. Control and produce false teachings as in "religious" and you can control mankind through his MIND. Man will give up reason and logic to follow the magic of religious warping. This, however, will be THE cause of mankind remaining in the primitive confronta­tions of a cave-man mentality of bang-thee-over-the-head until you spout the same lies as I insist be thrust upon YOU. WHEN YOU CONTROL "THOUGHT", YOU CONTROL MAN.

SALU.
    PJ 222
    CHAPTER 6

REC #1 HATONN

MON., JAN. 12, 1998 8:03 A.M. YR. 11, DAY 149

MON,, JAN. 12, 1998

Part 2
    MANIFESTOS AND PROTOCOLS
    With and within every important and major effort at widespread gain of control of great wealth, property, political rule, religion or movement, there will be found a "Plan", a manifesto or pro­tocol delineating operations and offering instructions.

The Nazi Manifesto, the Communist Manifesto, the Zionist Manifesto and WAR manifestos are all sufficiently defined as being able to fit nicely under the term "Protocol". The Proto­cols of Zion, or, Protocols for/of the Elders of Zion are no ex­ception. All are part and parcel of the PLAN 2000 as projected by the aliens, the Khazarians now calling themselves "Jews". Harken back to recent writings reminding you that "Jew" is a term taken by the clan (tribe) of what they called themselves to be, Serpent People. When it became appropriately sequenced to need to take up a "religion", the Khazarian Kagan (King) CHOSE to cast his lot with what he called the "Jews", thus coining a new word, a new description, and a conglomeration of the more unethical, warring, commercially inclined, slave-mas­ter type of rule.

In the area of Bulgaria as you would recognize it today it was known that The Khazars and their King are all Jews. The Bul­gars and all their neighbors are subject to him. They treat him with worshipful obedience. Some are of the opinion that Gog and Magog are the Khazars." The Thirteenth Tribe, Arthur Koestler, p. 55.

Koestler has placed a footnote here and it clarifies the religions area a bit better. "This sounds like an exaggeration in view of the existence of a Muslim community in the capital." Zeki Va­lidi accordingly suppressed the word "all". We must assume that "the Khazars" here refers to the ruling nation or tribe, within the ethnic mosaic of Khazaria, and that the Muslims en­joyed legal and religious autonomy, but were not considered as "real Khazars"

It becomes more and more obvious that confusion ruled the day, even in this early, early century when deliberate confusion was intended. If you really want to sort this out you are going to have to invest some time in books by authors which have dug out truth from the historical presentations of obscure archives. Arthur Koestler heads the list in this context of our presentations ongoing here, which includes Nora Boyles, Jordan Maxwell, and a myriad of others too numerous to even list here.

Even in this current era you will find such as Jerry Falwell re­ferring to himself, LOUDLY, as christian, but he only refers to JESUS (as the Christ). He also raises his fist and hand unto the heavens and shouts, "I am a Zionist and proud of it...!" Right here you have to KNOW that the two are mutually exclusive terms except that NOW they have been melded into ONE to fool you and the silly preacher. You now proclaim "Judeo-Chris­tian" in every other word while waiting for the RAPTURE con­jured in this century to suit the "lift-off" crowd avoiding respon­sibility. No, it just is a LIE foisted off on you people by the Master Deceivers themselves. Jesus WAS BORN ESU IMMANUEL (and there are dozens of ways to both spell and pro­nounce his label. HE was born in 8 B.C. (now called the "common era", B.C. and A.D.). It is hard to be totally accurate because everyone from then on screwed up your calendars. The facts are now established that, at this moment (in California, U.S.A.) you are in year 11, day 149. I think if you cross the time-line established that those on the side of, say, the Philip­pines, you are already into day 150.

Even in your silly expectation of a "no error" calendar you claim to be in year 1998 A.D.. Well, WITH errors included, you are in, at the least, 2006, but since 2011 comes at the same changeover as your counted 2000, you are in virtual deep yo­gurt. So what could be wrong? THE YEAR OF YOUR LORD AND THE YEAR OF THE LORD ARE TWO VERY DIF­FERENT THINGS! You let the Khazarian elements set up a full-blown mandatory rule system made up of lies and deceiv­ings. As you move further into education you will find that those who go with Jacob, Isaac and Abraham are ACTUALLY SERPENT PEOPLE.

If you want a bit of better insight from an Earth level of under­standing I will repeat an angry thrust at me from your own pa­triot and Jesusian (Heysoosian): "What kind of a warrior are you? THE ONLY thing reptilian about you (Hatonn) is your change of colors as in the chameleon." I'm very glad that he, as a lead patriot Christian, noted this important lack of reptilian presence. Mr. Gritz is of the reptilians as to lineage and a born-again Jesusian or later classified as "Jesuit" but without much meaning to the term. He started off his born-again stuff in the Mormon Church where he still practices his Masonic rituals. He is, I suppose, a great warrior from the depths of the Delta Forces and to each his own attraction. However, as a SON OF GOD he has missed his calling--GREATLY. Men like Bo Gritz could change the world into God's glory but they cannot turn from the lies and into truth to get it accomplished. These groups of anti-God characters have no notion of the damage they do--except they are trained (basic robots) to distract and mislead the masses. These people of this ilk will do and say ANYTHING they choose at any given time where it is effectively appropriate. They have no conscience and moral fiber always runs to the battlefield mentality. And yes of course, we have met head-on. He wants to laugh and blame a little stocky lady from Califor­nia--but we have met face to face while he teamed up with the Green Brigade of misfits misdirecting his nation down the path to destruction of the gentle masses. If, in fact, there any "gentle" masses remaining. Remember that the Special Forces of those as in "DELTA" ARE THE PRIMARY PART OF MK-ULTRA MIND CONTROL. Chameleon? These Special Forces are not called "special" for nothing; they are the most shrewd intelligence warriors on the globe.

There is such a void in these adversarial servants as to break the heart, where there is heart remaining, for they search the world over, all religions, and in all the wrong places, TO FIND GOD and bring peace and understanding within their weary, restless souls. They KNOW God, they simply cannot accept Truth and "finding". Gritz is a blessed entity, however, and never sell him short--one day he will find TRUTH to be more efficient and effective than the games he chooses to play. The reclamation of God's creations will never be won by the sword or the gun--no matter how many people you can kill at a single setting.

So, what do I think about this man? I don't! When opportunity for example arises is the only time I give any thought to the poor soul, at all. He is his own problem, not mine. He would be the first, in fact, to proclaim that "I am not a Jew." Ah, but in the exact definition he is exactly that. Nothing has changed except the capture of human people into the lie. There is God of Truth on one end of this pole--and all others on the other end--now called and recognized as Jews as those invaders call themselves. Misdefined words will lead you down that hapless primrose pathway every time. Do you prefer the term Zionist? Fine, and it is suitable as well because so too are the Mormons calling themselves Zionists. I would remind you that the term Mormon is dropped from the language of the Mormon Missionaries in Japan, for the word "mormon" MEANS "satan" or "devil". I don't make these rules, readers, I simply tell you what IS. So, take up your arguments where they have meaning, in this in­stance with Joseph Smith or Brigham Young--or, Bo Gritz.

By the way, calling me an "evil energy" does not make me a dark energy, it only makes my LIGHT shine more brilliantly in the face of their ill-perceived, ill-intentioned thrusts to destroy or deny TRUTH. Even foolish Mr. Gritz on the radio pro­claimed that you listeners should listen up because "They (Hatonn) sell UFO spaceship rides--if you have $12 to $15 hun­dred (possibly he meant thousand) for the ticket." He went on to say that it required $10 thousand to belong to the group so we have to assume a spaceship ride would be worth at least $10 thousand--right? Well, there is NO group now even proven by their own actions through an internationally syndicated program,

EXTRA, and neither has anyone around these parts even SEEN a physical space craft. Mr. Green is the one who saw the craft--at Edwards Air Force Base, he claims.

Green also announced on the radio and in seminar that he had left California and, "Hatonn came with Desiree and me. We continue to get messages regularly." In response to that claim Col. Gritz in turn asked me, "How the hell many of YOU are there up there?" "Just ONE, I replied." It has been quite inter­esting ever since. I have to remind you and continue to remind you- ALL THE ARMIES OF THE ADVERSARY OF/TO GOD WILL NOT STAND AGAINST EVEN ONE MAN OF TRUTH, INTEGRITY, HONESTY, LIGHT AND LOVE OF GOD! Some things and lessons just take a little longer.

I will turn now to those Protocols with as much allowance for understanding about them as is offered here in this unlisted book, banned from the public for hundreds of years and yet pro­duced by daring writers.

I am not going to further jeopardize my writers and receivers by offering other than the printed words directly as written. If I make comments, it is not to reflect on this staff.

If this is unacceptable, I am most happy to present in court for interrogation, with my translator, and let the Judge, Jury and public be the judge of possibilities. So far, no Judge or Attor­ney will allow dharma to even be put on the witness stand for fear of my presence. Now isn't this fun?

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.
    THE PROTOCOLS
    of the meetings of the
    LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
    WITH
    PREFACE AND EXPLANATORY NOTES
    Translated from the Russian Text by
    VICTOR E. MARSDEN
    Formerly Russian Correspondent of The Morning Post
    FIRST PUBLISHER OF THE PROTOCOLS1901
    SERGIUS A. NILUS
    [H: I will leave the index out of this reproduction for un­doubtedly nothing will fit into the numerical system.]
    PREFACE
    About Victor E. Marsden

The author of this translation of the famous PROTOCOLS was himself a victim of the Revolution. He had lived for many years in Russia and was married to a Russian lady. Among his other activities in Russia he had been for a number of years Russian Correspondent of the Morning Post, a position which he occupied when the Revolution broke out, and his vivid descrip­tions of events in Russia will still be in the recollection of many of the readers of that journal. Naturally he was singled out for the anger of the Soviet. On the day that Captain Cromie was murdered by Jews, Victor Marsden was arrested and thrown into the Peter-Paul Prison, expecting every day to have his name called out for execution. This, however, he escaped, and even­tually he was allowed to return to England very much of a wreck in bodily health. However, he recovered under treatment and the devoted care of his wife and friends. One of the first things he undertook as soon as he was able was this translation of the Protocols. Mr. Marsden was eminently well qualified for the work. His intimate acquaintance with Russia, Russian life and the Russian language on the one hand, and his mastery of a terse literary English style on the other, placed him in a po­sition of advantage which few others could claim. The conse­quence is that we have in his version an eminently readable work, and the subject-matter is somewhat formless, Mr. Marsden's literary touch reveals the thread running through the twenty-four Protocols. The Summary placed at the head of each is Mr. Marsden's own, and will be found very useful in acquir­ing a comprehensive view of its scope.

It may be said with truth that this work was carried out at the cost of Mr. Marsden's own life's blood. He told the writer of this Preface that he could not stand more than an hour at a time of his work on it in the British Museum, as the diabolical spirit of the matter which he was obliged to turn into English made him positively ill.

Mr. Marsden's connection with the Morning Post was not severed by his return to England, and he was well enough to ac­cept the post of special correspondent of that journal in the suite of H.R.H. the Prince of Wales on his Empire tour. From this he returned with the Prince, apparently in much better health, but within a few days of his landing he was taken suddenly ill, and died after a very brief illness. His sudden death is still a mystery.
    May this work be his crowning monument! In it he has per­formed an immense service to the English-speaking world, and there can be little doubt that it will take its place in the first rank of the English versions of THE PROTOCOLS of the Meetings of the LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION.
    [H: Is it not this day easy to see the patterns laid forth in the past and how do you think this current Prince of Wales stands in the overall picture? And yes, even the Princess of Wales, Diana, must have some portion of the actual Proto­colswhich apply directly to her and her demise recently.]
    PART 1
    A SELECTION OF THE ARTICLES
    (1920-22)
    published by
    MR. HENRY FORD'S PAPER
    THE DEARBORN INDEPENDENT
    THE JEWISH QUESTION--FACT OR FANCY
    [H: Please, I suggest you keep those definitions offered over the past few writings, Handy, for you are going to run into the terrible dilemma facing every writer taking up this so-called issue. There is the perceived and directed, but wrong, definition regarding terms and then there is the real meaning (true meaning). This may well allow you to better understand the very intent of the Protocolsthemselves.]
    (IV)
    The chief difficulty in writing about the Jewish Question is the supersensitiveness of Jews and non-Jews concerning the whole matter. There is a vague feeling that even to openly use the word "Jew," or to expose it nakedly to print, is somehow im­proper. Polite evasions like "Hebrew" and "Semite", both of which are subject to the criticism of inaccuracy, are timidly es­sayed, and people pick their way gingerly as if the whole subject were forbidden, until some courageous Jewish thinker comes straight out with the good old word "Jew", and then the con­straint is relieved and the air cleared. The word "Jew" is not an epithet; it is a name, ancient and honorable, with significance for every period of human history, past, present and to come.

There is extreme sensitiveness about the public discussion of the Jewish Question on the part of Gentiles. They would prefer to keep it in the hazy borderlands of their thought, shrouded in silence. Their heritage of tolerance has something to do with their attitude, but perhaps their instinctive sense of the difficulty involved has more to do with it. The principal public Gentile pronouncements upon the Jewish Question are in the manner of the truckling politician or the pleasant after-dinner speaker; the great Jewish names in philosophy, medicine, literature, music and finance are named over, the energy, ability and thrift of the race are dwelt upon, and everyone goes home feeling that a dif­ficult place has been rather neatly negotiated. But nothing is changed thereby. The Jew is not changed. The Gentile is not changed. The Jew still remains the enigma of the world.
    Gentile sensitiveness on this point is best expressed by the de­sire for silence--"Why discuss it at all?" is the attitude. Such an attitude is itself a proof that there is a problem which we would evade if we could. "Why discuss it at all?"--the keen thinker clearly sees in the implications of such a question the existence of a problem whose discussion or suppression will not always be within the choice of easy-going minds.

Is there a Jewish Question in Russia? Unquestionably, in its most virulent form. Is it necessary to meet that Question in Rus­sia? Undoubtedly, meet it from every angle along which light and healing may come.
    Well, the percentage of the Jewish population of Russia is just one per cent more than it is in the United States. The majority of the Jews themselves are not less well-behaved in Russia than they are here; they lived under restrictions which do not exist here; yet in Russia their genius has enabled them to attain a de­gree of power which has completely baffled the Russian mind. Whether you go to Rumania, Russia, Austria or Germany, or anywhere else that the Jewish Question has come to the forefront as a vital issue, you will discover that the principal cause is the outworking of the Jewish genius to achieve the power of control.
    Here in the United States it is the fact of this remarkable mi­nority--a sparse Jewish ingredient of three per cent in a nation of 110,000,000--attaining in 50 years a degree of control that would be impossible to a ten times larger group of any other race, that creates the Jewish Question here. Three per cent of any other people would scarcely occasion comment, because we could not meet with a representative of them wherever we went in high places--in the innermost secrecy of the councils of the Big Four at Versaille; in the supreme court; in the councils of the White House; in the vast dispositions of world finance--wherever there is power to get or use. Yet we meet the Jew everywhere in the upper circles, literally everywhere there is power. He has the brains, the initiative, the penetrative vision which almost automatically projects him to the top, and as a consequence he is more marked than any other race.

주제글 정보