PJ 79
CHAPTER 10
REC #2 HATONN
THU., OCT. 7, 1993 1:22 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 052
THU., OCTOBER 7, 1993
CLINTON'S SPEECH
Dharma, I ask that you set a timer to remind you in half an hour to go witness the President's absurd speech on the Somalia situation. I can't have you miss everything going on while we write--you get blamed for knowing things which you could not otherwise know except from me--and we are pretty much "through" with that line of attack. People are going to have to think for selves as I back you out of the "line of fire" just a bit. There is enough TRUTH, BURIED on your place to know all Truth--from the beginning of man on Earth to the creation of Earth herself--this is not NEW Truth--it is the UNREVISED Truth of which we speak. And so shall it be shown to the best of our ability. We interfere not--we bring no force--it is the time of the Lord!

Ones are in a panic over loved ones in places like India, Somalia, etc., wherein they cannot know of the status of same. These ones come to "ME" in petition to tell them. Beloved ones, what difference will it make if I report on the status of ones hidden from you? Is it my "right" to do so? If my news be "good" in your estimation you will rejoice--if it be "bad" in your judgment--you will denounce me and continue your vigilance. Go within your hearts and commune--not through my scribe--for through my scribe, in the courts of law it will be claimed that "SHE" pronounces fortunes and psychic phenomenon. She is neither and I ask that you readers PLEASE understand as much. No, I do not rebuke for your asking--I lay my heart upon your shoulders that you may find rest and peace in your moments of fear and unknowing--this is for our "Father" and you--for it is only allowed between this experience and that of our Father. If you will understand--that it is "fine" either way--that you cannot know nor express FOR ANOTHER--and you, too, are caught in dimensions of blindness. I HEAR your call and I respond as I can in the comfort of that which IS. Blessed are you who are walking through this valley of shadows and agonize over the plight of thine families and friends--for it is your loving compassion which can bring peace into this valley. The "unknowing" is indeed painful and I would lift thine burden if I but could--I cannot. I CAN, however, offer the "way" if you would come walk with me. Salu.

CONTINUATION: BEHIND COMMUNISM
ALGER HISS CASE
The second treason case also involved the State Department. This was the trial of Alger Hiss, proteg of Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter. Hiss, like Acheson, was a student under Frankfurter at Harvard.

Hiss was one of the most influential men in the State Department. At Yalta he had been a Roosevelt advisor; at San Francisco he helped draw up the United Nations charter. And he was an intimate friend of the secretary-of-state.

Hiss, although a Communist, was not convicted for being one. He perjured himself by denying his Communist activities, however, and it was on this charge that he was tried and convicted.

The Alger Hiss trial was also a unique one. Dean Acheson's wife campaigned to raise funds for his defense. Acheson himself declared: "I'll not turn my back on Alger Hiss." Felix Frankfurter actually took the witness stand to testify as a character witness for his protegé. In spite of all this, Hiss was convicted and sent to the penitentiary.

Frankfurter's role in this treasonable drama is worth commenting on. An immigrant Jew from Austria, he has a life-long affinity for pro-Marxist causes. He first attained prominence as one of the defenders of Sacco and Vanzetti.

Frankfurter, along with Lehman and Henry Morgantheau, is one of the most influential Jews in America today. In addition to Acheson and Hiss, he has been responsible for the placing of an estimated 200 of his "protegés" in high places. These include: (1) Nathan Witt, former general secretary of the National Labor Relations Board; (2) Lee Pressman, chief legal counsel for the CIO; (3) John Abt, key attorney for the SEC, AAA, and WPA. All are Marxist Jews; Pressman has admitted being a card carrying party member.

Frankfurter may or may not be a Communist, but an amazing number of his protegés, including Alger Hiss, have turned out to be. That was the background of the Alger Hiss Case. [H: You will note we are pushing right along with these "cases". What I want you to note is the integration, now, of names and places which are picked up in great measure by such other journals as IRON CURTAIN OVER AMERICA and THE CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY, THE COMMITTEE OF 300. If we had time to retrace the full lineage right from Sumaria in lineage it would be even more helpful--but alas, I can't get you ones to remember from one writing to the next, these players. We simply do that which we can and follow on again with the story from another vantage point after another until you can begin to see--even the Romanoffs of Russia.]

JUDITH COPLIN
One of the most publicized treason trials was that of Jewish Judith Coplin, in June of 1949. She was caught red-handed passing classified documents from Justice Department files to a Russian agent, who happened to be employed by the United Nations. She was convicted of espionage and sentenced to 15 years in prison. Later the conviction was set aside by the Supreme Court on the grounds that the FBI had arrested her improperly and without a warrant. It pays to have a friend on the Supreme Court, or so it would seem. This is not so strange, however, for she worked for the Justice Department.

GERHART EISLER
The highest ranking Communist ever brought to trial in the U.S. was Gerhart Eisler. Between 1935 and February of 1947 he was the secret boss of the Communist Party in the U.S. In those years he commuted regularly between the U.S. and Russia, using the aliases Berger, Brown, Edwards, and others. His right hand man, and the second ranking cominform agent in the U.S. was J. Peters, author of the Peters Manual. His real name was Goldberger and, like Eisler, he is Jewish.

Several of Eisler's family have also been prominent in the Party. A brother, Hans, has built an outstanding reputation as a writer of revolutionary songs. He is presently employed as a songwriter in Hollywood. A sister, Ruth Fischer, was a Communist agent for a number of years.

In May of 1950, while free on bail, Eisler fled the U.S. on the Polish ship Batory and is now propaganda chief of Russian-occupied Eastern Germany.

THE HOLLYWOOD TEN
In 1950 the ten leading film writers of the Hollywood Film Colony, nine of whom are known Jews, were convicted for contempt of Congress and sentenced to prison. All had appeared before the House Committee on Un-American Activities in 1948 and all had refused to testify.

The Film Colony went all-out in its support. A group of film notables, including Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart, chartered a special plane to Washington. Jewish publications everywhere raised the cry that the Un-American Activities Committee was victimizing a group of artists who, at the worst, were liberally inclined.

As events proved, the committee knew exactly what it was doing. Six of the "Hollywood Ten" WERE Communist party members. The other four had flagrantly pro-communist records. Furthermore, as screen writers they were in a particularly advantageous position to insert subtle bits of red propaganda into pictures. Given here is a roll call of the Hollywood Ten:

(1) Alvah Bessie, a screen writer. A Communist Party member, he wrote for the party publication, New Masses.

(2) Herbert Biberman, received a six month sentence and a $1,000.00 fine. A party member, he is the Yiddish husband of academy award winning actress Gale Sondergaard.
(3) Lester Cole, also a party member.
(4) Edward Dmytriyk, who belongs to 15 fronts. Fined and sentenced.
(5) Ring Lardner, Jr., a script writer and party member.
(6) John Howard Lawson, a Broadway playwright and screen writer. Wrote Professional, Success Story. A party member.
(7) Albert Maltz, wrote Merry-go-Round, Snake Pit. A party member.
(8) Sam Ornitz, a screen writer.
(9) Adrian Scott, nationality not verified.
(10) Dalton Trumbo, a party member.

THE AMERICAN POLITBURO
One of the top news stories of 1949 was the trial of Eugene Dennis and the Convicted Eleven. Collectively, this group comprised the National Secretariat of the American Communist Party; in other words, the American Politburo.

The much publicized trial was held in the court of Judge Harold Medina. Perhaps no other single event has served better to demonstrate the Jewishness of the American Communist Party. Here were the top party executives driven out into the open for everybody to see. How many were Jewish? At least six. They are:

(1) Jacob Stachel, a Russian-born Jew and still an alien.
(2) John Gates (Jew name, Israel Regenstreif), editor-in-chief of the Daily Worker and a former officer in the Communist Brigade in Spain.
(3) Gilbert Green (Greenberg). [H: ah-hum-nn?]
(4) Gus Hall (Jew name, Arvo Mike Halberg), son of Lithuanian-Jewish parents.
(5) Irving Potash, a Russian-born Jew.
(6) Carl Winter (Jew name Philip Carl Weissberg).

The racial identity of Eugene Dennis (Waldron), [H: Boy here it comes--cries of anti-Semite, Jew hater, ETC. Why? Because ones who change their names and then proclaim they are "proud Jews" are suspect. Why do you CHANGE YOUR IDENTITY IN AN EFFORT TO HIDE--IF YOU ARE UPRIGHT AND PROUD TO BE WHAT YOU ARE? IS THIS NOT ANOTHER FORM OF ABSOLUTE DECEIT? IT SEEMS SO SAD TO ME, FOR THE GENERATIONS WHO COME AFTER--HOW CAN THEY BE OTHER THAN ASHAMED IF THEIR PARENTS ARE SO DEVIOUS AS TO HIDE EVEN THEIR NAME? DON'T GIVE "ME" THE ANTI-SEMITE BLAST--I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY NAME, IDENTITY, NATIONALITY OR LIED ABOUT MY PURPOSE OR SERVICE TO GOD, NATION--OR BROTHER!] Robert Thompson, and John Williamson have not been determined. [H: Yes it would be difficult if all you can go by--are labels!]

Ten of the eleven were sentenced to 5 years in federal prison and fined $10,000.00 each. Thompson received a three year sentence.

THE FUCHS-GOLD SPY RING
On February 3rd, 1949, British intelligence agents arrested a diminutive German-born atomic scientist by the name of Klaus Fuchs. He was accused, and subsequently convicted, of passing atomic secrets to the Russians.

At the beginning of World War II Fuchs had been interned by the British as an enemy alien. He was subsequently released from British custody and admitted to the U.S. at the personal instigation of Albert Einstein. As a scientist for the MANHATTAN PROJECT, he had access to our innermost atomic secrets between 1942 and 1945, and he is said to be one of the few men familiar with the overall construction of the A-bomb. He is now serving a penitentiary term in England for espionage.

Acting on information obtained from Fuchs, the FBI began a series of investigations which resulted in the eventual arrest of nine other members of the ring. Of these nine, all of whom were later convicted, eight were Jewish. Here is a brief description of the entire ring:

Harry Gold (Jew name Goldodnitsky). A chemist, he was born in Switzerland of Russian-Jewish parents. He studied at Drexel University, University of Pennsylvania, and Xavier University. He was a courier for the Soviet espionage chief, S.M. Semenov, who used the Amtorg Trading Corporation as a base of operations. Gold travelled all over the country collecting information from ring members strategically placed in defense and atomic energy installations. Arrested in May of 1950, he pleaded not guilty of espionage and received 30 years in prison.

David Greenglass, the son of a Russian-Jewish father and a Polish-Jewish mother, was one of those who passed atomic information to Gold. Between 1943 and 1946 he was employed at the vital atomic installation of Los Alamos, New Mexico. He also gave Julius Rosenberg vital information concerning the "fuse" used to detonate the A-bomb. Significantly, the chief of the Los Alamos project at this time was the Jew, Robt. Oppenheimer. Klaus Fuchs was also passing A-bomb information to Harry Gold from Los Alamos during this period.

Abraham Brothman was another member of the ring. He headed the engineering firm of A. Brothman and Associates, Long Island, N.Y. He supplied Gold with secret data on aviation gasoline, turbo aircraft engines, and synthetic rubber. So valuable was his contribution that a Russian official allegedly told him his efforts were worth two brigades to Soviet Russia. He was arrested on July 27th, 1950, for conspiracy against the U.S., and was convicted.

Miriam Moskowitz was also caught in the spy net. A graduate of the City College of NYC, she was arrested August 17, 1950 as part of the same apparatus. She was employed by the War Manpower Commission between 1942-44, and was later associated with the Brothman firm. Miriam is Yiddish. She was convicted.

Sidney Weinbaum, a product of Russia's Charkoff Institute of Technology, came to the U.S. in 1922. His real name is Israel Weinbaum. He was connected with the radiation laboratory at Cal Tech for four years, during which time he furnished the Soviet government with atomic secrets. He was convicted on a perjury charge.

Alfred Dean Slack was the only gentile besides Fuchs to be apprehended. While employed at the Oak Ridge establishment he gave atomic information to Harry Gold. He is also believed to have given Gold intelligence about a new secret explosive while employed at the Holtson Ordnance Works at Kingsport, Tenn. His alma mater is Syracuse University.

[H: Does it now began to make sense--the Krushchev statement that the Soviets would "bury you" and spoke of the "secret weapon" that would undo the Western world AND the U.S.A.? He then quietly said it "will be the Jews who be the undoing of the modern world." He laughed and calculated his "victory"--it might well be worth consideration today as things are unfolding and you realize that your ENTIRE GOVERNMENT IS TOTALLY CONTROLLED BY ISRAELI ZIONIST JEWS!]

THE ROSENBERGS
Three other members of the Fuchs-Gold ring were also arrested. However, unlike the first seven--who pleaded guilty--they chose to plead "not guilty". As a result two of them--Julius and Ethel Rosenberg--received the death penalty and the third, Morton Sobell, received 30 years in prison.

Julius Rosenberg was born of Russian-Jewish parents. An electrical engineer and a graduate of the City College of New York City, he was instrumental in recruiting Greenglass into the spy ring. While employed at the Emerson Electric Company he stole the plans for the highly secret proximity fuse which is now being used against American planes in Korea. He also aided in the theft of atomic secrets. His job was to digest information from Greenglass, and then pass it on to Soviet agents. He was sentenced to death.

Ethel Rosenberg, wife of Julius, was convicted of the same charges at the same time. She is a sister of David Greenglass. David Greenglass's wife acted as a courier between Greenglass and the Rosenbergs, but for some reason was not put on trial.

Morton Sobell was also a graduate of the City College of New York City. He and Rosenberg were classmates together. Sobell passed electronic data to Rosenberg, including radar secrets. He fled to Mexico to escape arrest, was returned by Mexican authorities. He was convicted for conspiracy to commit espionage and was sentenced to 30 years in prison.

BEHIND THE ATOM TREASON
The question which instantly comes to mind is: how were Communist agents able to ferret out our valuable atom secrets when so much secrecy surrounded the entire project? Why was it that Russia had the full secret of atom-bomb manufacture before the American people even knew of the existence of atomic weapons? These questions are especially puzzling when we consider the fantastic security measures taken to safeguard the secret. Bob Considine once described a fire which burned down a large building housing an atomic installation. Although firemen could have easily saved the building, plant guards would not permit them to enter the restricted area because they didn't have authorized passes! Not even members of the U.S. Congress were let in on the secret. Yet the Soviet agents were able to penetrate this security wall as though it weren't there. How did they do it?

First it should be remembered that a central figure in the atomic program was ALBERT EINSTEIN, A FOREIGN-BORN JEW with a record of 16 red fronts to his credit. It has never been proven that Einstein is an actual party member, but there can be absolutely no doubt as to where his sympathies lie. [H: And YOU expect ME to go along with his totally erroneous theory of relativity??] Nor can there be any doubt regarding the red tint of his friends. A list of those around Einstein reads like a Who's Who of Communism. It was Einstein who was instrumental in having Fuchs brought to the United States.

Furthermore, it should be remembered that the chief of the Los Alamos installation between 1943-45, when most of the secrets were stolen, was the Jew, Robert Oppenheimer. Robert Oppenheimer has a brother, Frank, who is also an atomic scientist and who is, or was, a card-carrying Communist. Frank Oppenheimer belonged to "Professional Unit No. 122 of the Communist Party", while on the staff at Cal-Tech.

Finally, it should be noted that shortly after V-J day Harry Truman turned America's atomic energy program over to a board consisting of five men, three of whom were Jews. Not only that, but the Jewish chairman, David Lilienthal, had belonged to at least two Communist fronts previous to his appointment. This was the background to the atom treason. [H: Now, do you still wish to debate over the consequences of the involvement of one Paul Fisher who backed Gritz in the Patriotic movement a couple of years ago? That same organization goes about its intense "Patriot" pressing drive to confusion. The Libertarians boycotted the meeting because Paul Fisher had been a card carrying Communist "Jew". I don't go about making up these tales, readers--go research the information!]

SCIENTIST X
There have been other instances of Jewish treason in our atomic energy program. Witness the case of the much publicized "Scientist X" who from 1943 on passed vital atomic information to Steve Nelson. "Scientist X" proved to be a Jew by the name of Joseph W. Weinberg of the University of Minnesota.

Steve Nelson? His real name is Mesarosh and his birthplace is Belgrade. "Nelson" studied at the Lenin Institute in Moscow and resided in Russia from September of 1931 to July 1943. Recently cited for contempt of Congress, he was originally arrested for deportation in 1922 when it was found that he had fraudulently entered this country by using the passport of one Joseph Fleishinger, a cousin.

CANADIAN SPY RING
Canada has also had spy trouble. There, as in the U.S., the Soviet Embassy served as headquarters for espionage activity. There, as in the U.S., the principal characters in the plot were Jews.

In early 1945 an employee of the Russian embassy in Ottawa packed hundreds of secret Russian documents into a suitcase and turned himself over to Canadian authorities. As a result, a spy ring was uncovered which included--among others--a member of the Canadian Parliament and a professor at McDill University. Leader of the ring, and by far its most important member, was Fred Rose (Rosenberg), the only Communist in the Canadian Parliament. Rose, a Polish-Jew, was the ringleader, the recruiter, and the courier for the ring.

On June 16, 1946, he was sentenced to prison for his activities. The following year (Dec. 6, 1947) Dr. Raymond Boyer, a professor at McDill University, was sentenced to two years in prison for having given Rose information concerning the secret explosive, RDX. Boyer was married to the Jewess, Anita Cohen. Arraigned with Rose were Samuel Gerson (of Russian-Jewish parentage), and David Shugar, believed to be Jewish. Other Jews implicated in the Fred Rose spy ring included: J. Isidor Gottheil, Israel Halperin, and Sam Carr (Cohen). (NOTE: This is not a complete listing of the Fred Rose spy ring.)

SECOND-STRING POLITBURO
Soon after the conviction of the Eugene Dennis crew, a second-string politburo was scheduled to assume control of the party apparatus. This new politburo consisted of 21 members, 14 of whom are Jewish. On June 21, 1951, the Justice Department indicted the entire group for conspiracy against the United States Government. At the present writing they are free on bail pending trial. Here is the roll-call:
(1) Israel Amter, 70, a long-time party stalwart. He organized the Friends of the Soviet Union in the U.S., a front organization which numbers Albert Einstein among its prominent members.
(2) Marian Maxwell Abt, 52, public relations director and secretary of the party's Defense Commission. She is a Chicago Jewess.
(3) Isidore Begun, 47, a Russian-Jew who formerly taught in New York City's public schools. He is a party writer and lecturer.
(4) Alexander Bittelman, 61, a Russian-Jew, and reputed to be "one of the foremost theoreticians and dialecticians of the party".
(5) George B. Charney, 46, a Russian-Jew. He is the trade union secretary of the N.Y. State Communist Party.
(6) Elizabeth Gurley Flynn, 60, chairman of the party's Women's Commission. A gentile, she was born in Concord, N.H.
(7) Betty Gannett, 44, national education director for the party. She is a Polish-Jewess, and still an alien.
(8) Simon W. Gerson, 41, chairman of the party's N.Y. State Legislative Bureau. He is believed to be Jewish.
(9) Victory Jeremy Jerome, 54, chairman of the party's cultural commission. He is a Polish-Jew.
(10) Arnold Samuel Johnson, temporary chairman of District 5, Western Pennsylvania. Born in Seattle, he is a gentile.
(11) Claudia Jones, 36, secretary of the party's National Women's Commission. She is a Trinidad Negress and an alien.
(12) Albert Francis Lannon, 43, party's National Maritime Coordinator and president of the Communist Political Association of Maryland and Washington, D.C. Nationality unknown.
(13) Jacob Mindel, 69, an old-time party wheel-horse. He is a Russian Jew.
(14) Petty Perris, 54, national secretary of the party's Negro Commission.
(15) Alexander Trachtenberg, head of International Publishers, Inc.
(16) Louis Weinstock, 48, member of the party's National Review Commission. He is a Hungarian Jew.
(17) Wm. Wold Weinstone, 53, a charter member of the party and a former secretary of its Michigan branch. A Russian-Jew.
(18) Fred Fine, 37, secretary of the party's Public Affairs Commission. He is a Chicago Jew.
(19) James Edward Jackson, 36, the party's Southern Regional Director. He is colored.
(20) Wm. Norman Marron, 49, executive secretary of the N.Y. State Communist Party. He is a Russian-Jew.
(21) Sidney Steinberg, the party's Assistant National Labor Secretary. He is a Lithuanian Jew.

[H: So you complain, "But we have never even heard of these people--you bigot"! Number one: I did not write this material--I only endorse its TRUTH. Secondly: This was in 1950-51--OVER 40 YEARS AGO! These have been replaced by the Jewish Defense League, Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, World Jewish League and all those "PACs" that have bought your Congress and Administration. These have infiltrated your churches and now hold the doctrines and proclaim Zionism, raptures and other false teachings. They worked in through Freemasonry and into major churches such as the Mormons, Catholic Mafia Connections and thus and so. Do the little people KNOW? Of course not--until you KNOW, they are totally SAFE, SECURE AND ABLE TO CONTINUE THEIR TAKEOVER! It doesn't appear at this writing that very much flack will ever come against the very ones who have taken over. You heard your own President move you off into more WAR in Somalia this afternoon. Troops back by the end of March, 1994? Another "Christmas" away from family and loved ones? Come now, sleeping babes--it just doesn't look very good for your "Republic" and freedom. And--go back and read the article in last week's CONTACT on WHO RUNS THE MEDIA, ET AL.]

THE ROUNDUP
On July 26th, 1951, the FBI arrested the 15 leading Communist Party officials on the West Coast. They were all identified by the FBI as second-string leaders, the top leadership being already under detention. A few days later, on August 7th, five second-string leaders were also arrested in the East. All were charged with conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. Government. [H: Isn't it interesting that nobody seemed to notice the Conspirators who actually DID OVERTHROW THE U.S. GOVERNMENT! You have just badgered, rocked, and assaulted the ones who said there was a conspiracy of some kind afoot. GOD help you all--you sleeping babies. Do I feel sorry for you? For them? No, YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO YOURSELVES! I am only disappointed that you can't see it--and recognize the enemy. The "Jews" never said they were anything other than your enemy! They claimed to be atheistic, non-Christian and Zionists. They took over your holy holidays with non-Christian symbols, they have gotten God and pictures of same out of your schools, prayer out of your public places and you have Satan Clause, the Easter Bunny, all allowance, Sodomy and other dandy games. Sorry for you? NO! I would guess that most of you will live to see the circle back of horror allowed to blossom on your wondrous creation. WITHOUT GOD YOU ARE IN HELL--WELCOME TO HELL!]

Of the 15 arrested on the West Coast, six have been identified as Jews. They are 1. Henry Steinberg, a Polish-Jew; 2. Rose Chernin (Kusnitz), a Russian-Jewess; 3. Frank Carlson, a Russian-Jew; 4. Ben Dobbs, a New York Jew; 5. Frank Spector, a Russian-Jew; 6. Al Richmond, a Russian-Jew. Of the remaining nine, Dorothy Healey, Philip Connelly, and Otto Fox are gentile; Carl Rude Lambert is believed to be Jewish, and the identity of the others has not been determined.

Of the five arrested in the East, four are Jewish. They are: 1. Roy Wood, 36, a gentile and chairman of the Washington D.C. Communist Party; 2. Regina Frankfeld, 41, a party organizer in Cleveland; 3. George Meyers, 38, 4. Philip Frankfeld, 44, an organizer; 5. Rose Blumberg of Brooklyn. All except Wood are Yiddish.

THREE GENTILES
Perhaps some attention should be devoted to three gentiles who have figured prominently in several of the treason trials, and whose names have constantly appeared in the press for several years. The three are: Whittaker Chambers, Elizabeth Bentley and Vanderbilt Field.

None of the three has been indicted nor convicted of a crime, and none at the present time are party members. In fact, two have become enemies of Communism. Nevertheless they deserve a place in any description of the American Communist Party.

VANDERBILT FIELD
Because he is a gentile, and because he has a famous name, Vanderbilt Field is perhaps better known to the American public than any other member of the Communist conspiracy. This prominence is not accidental. Jewish propagandists, whether Communist or not, invariably seek to conceal the Jewish nature of Communism by giving lavish publicity to gentiles such as Field. As a point of fact, Field does not belong to the party, nor was he among those arrested when the top leadership was being rounded up.

Field is secretary of the Civil Rights Congress Bail Fund, which is intrusted with raising bail for party members in trouble. He is married to the Jewess, Anita Cohen, former wife of the convicted spy, Raymond Boyer.

WHITTAKER CHAMBERS
One of the principal witnesses against Alger Hiss at his trial was Whittaker Chambers, who like Hiss is a gentile. Chambers--of pumpkin letter fame--was formerly an editor of the Daily Worker, and later an associate editor of TIME magazine. A product of Columbia University, Chambers began his underground work for the party in 1932. He has since renounced Communism and has joined the Catholic Church. Like Elizabeth Bentley, he has given invaluable aid to the FBI and the Un-American Activities Committee in their efforts to track down key members of the Communist party. Chambers is married to a Jewess.

ELIZABETH BENTLEY
ELIZABETH BENTLEY, a product of Vassar, is another former Communist who has done much to expose the Communist underground. For several years she served as a courier for a Communist espionage network. She was the mistress for the Jew , Jacob Golos, a trusted Soviet agent and her immediate superior. He died of a heart attack on Thanksgiving day, 1943. It was after his death that Elizabeth Bentley turned against the party. Since then she has cooperated with the FBI and the Un-American Activities Committee.

COMMUNISM IN HOLLYWOOD
No discussion of Communism would be complete without giving some attention to the Hollywood scene. Within the past few years a number of investigations by the House Committee on Un-American Activities, and by California's "Tenney Committee", have unearthed a veritable hotbed of Communism in the movie colony. We have already made some mention of the convicted "Hollywood Ten" who received jail sentences for contempt of congress. There are literally hundreds of other high placed Jews with pro-communist records in the film colony, including millionaire actors, directors, producers, writers, and executives.

The question immediately arises as to why so many of these wealthy and privileged Jews embrace Communism. The answer is, of course, that Communism is not an economic movement, but a racial movement. Communism cannot be understood, or dealt with, on any other basis.

AN EASY TARGET
There is a question in the minds of many as to how and why the Communists took over Hollywood. To begin with, the Hollywood motion picture industry is the most important vehicle of propaganda in the English speaking world today. In the long run Hollywood exerts a greater influence over the English speaking peoples than all other propaganda mediums combined. [H: See here, this is prior to the widespread availability to the prime brain-washing mesmerizing medium of television! But the SAME ONES CONTROL BOTH!] It has therefore become a prime target for Communist infiltration. And since the film industry is overwhelmingly Jewish, Communist agents encountered a minimum of difficulty in setting up shop. To give the reader some idea as to the extent of the Jewish control over Hollywood, we have prepared the following survey of the motion picture industry.

JEWS OWN THE FILM INDUSTRY
The Hollywood film industry is almost exclusively a Jewish enterprise. In the entire industry there are two, and only two, major Hollywood film producers operated by gentiles. All the rest are Jew-owned.

The two gentile firms are Twentieth-Century Fox, and RKO Pictures. [H: Not any more!] Both companies, it should be noted, were originally formed by Jews, and were Jew owned and operated until recently. In 1948 Howard Hughes bought an eight million dollar bloc of RKO stock (assets of the firm are $113,638,000) and since then has been prominent in directing its affairs. The other gentile firm is 20th Century Fox, whose president is Spyros Skouras, a Greek.

Among the motion picture executives, the following are Jewish: Harry Warner, Louis B. Mayer, Dore Schary, Joseph Schenck, Samuel Goldwyn, Barney Balaban, Nate J. Blumberg, Irving Briskin, Emmanuel Cohn, Harry Cohn, Armand Deutch, Robt. Lippert, Marcus Loew, Simon S. Sylvan, Leo Spitz, Adolph Zukor. There are scores of others. Since 90% of the executives are Yiddish, it might be simpler to list the gentile ones.

Jews not only own the industry, but they fill the key positions as well. Among the Jewish producers and directors are the following: Ben Hecht, Garson Kanin, Elia Kazan, Norman Drsna, Mervyn LeRoy (married to a Jewess). Arthur Lubin, David Selznick, Jerry Wald, Walter Wanger, Norman Taurog, Bert Friedlob, Michael Curtiz, Max Fleischer, Pandro S. Berman, Michael Balcon, Wm. Goetz, Joseph Pasternack Wellman, Sam Zimbalist, Samuel J. Briskin, George Cukor, Irving Cummings, Leo Forbstein, Wm. Fox, Marion Gering, Albert Kaufman, Alexander Korda (Br.). Carl Lemmie, Sidney Lanfield, Mitchell Seisen, Sol Lesser, Harry Rapf, Irving Rapper, Max Reinhardt, Charles Rogers, Mark R. Sandrich, Alfred Santel, I.J. Schnitzer, Jack H. Skirball, John N. Stahl, Joseph von Sterberg.

THE BIG THREE
The three largest motion picture firms in Hollywood (1952), are completely Jewish, and in very real sense they dominate the industry. The "Big Three" are:

LOEWS, INC., the giant of the industry, with assets listed at $223,141,585. Its founder was Marcus Loew, a Jew, and its current president is Nicholas Schenck, a Russian-Jew from the Pale of Settlement. Loews, Inc. owns Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), whose president was Louis B. Mayer for many years. Dore Schary, a Jew with four Communist fronts to his credit, now heads MGM.

PARAMOUNT PICTURES, INC., with assets listed at $185,588,505. is the second largest film producer in Hollywood. Its president is the Jew, Barney Balaban. Paramount also owns the American Broadcasting Company (ABC).

WARNER BROTHERS PICTURES, INC., is the third largest picture company in Hollywood, with assets of $176,284,761. Its president is Harry Warner, a Polish Jew. There were originally four Warner brothers: Samuel, Harry, Albert, and Jack. In addition to their Hollywood holdings, the brothers at one time owned 530 theaters in the U.S., and 35 film exchanges throughout the world.

UNIVERSAL PICTURES, INC. is the sixth largest film company in Hollywood. Its president is the Jew, Nate J. Blumberg.

COLUMBIA PICTURES, INC. is number seven in Hollywood. Its president is the New York Jew, Harry Cohn.

This completes the roster of Hollywood picture producers with assets of twenty million dollars or more. [H: Remember, readers, that was A LOT of money in 1950!] Of the seven firms listed above, five are totally Jewish owned and operated, and the other two were formerly Jewish owned, and may still be in part. There are several smaller firms which we have not listed, and they too are overwhelmingly Jewish. (Note: The above figures apply to the year 1950.)

[H: There are so many writers who were Jewish at that time that we do not have time or space to print the ones listed. I think you will make note that almost ALL are now "Jews" (1993) unless they represent the New World Order under the guise of quotas and minority sectors. NO PICTURE IS PRODUCED OR MADE WHICH DOES NOT PASS THE "OK" FROM THIS GROUP OF NEW WORLD ZIONISTS--INCLUDING OUR OWN! ONES OF YOU WHO WONDER WHY OUR PICTURES AREN'T "OUT THERE" YET--DOES THIS TELL YOU? Funny thing is that we don't have anything to offer which would do other than help the image of all involved--including the Jews, Communist Jews, etc. The adversary was always more cleverly and deceitfully shrewd THAN BRIGHT!]

"KOSHER VALLEY"
Hollywood has become a Jew town. [H: And, today, it has the obvious title of the most evil town in the world--the AIDS center and the "Homosexual" capital of the world as well. Perhaps when God gets ready to clean house, that may not be a very good place to find yourself! I have even worse news in the interim--THE RUSSIANS HATE THE JEWS WITH A PASSION UNSURPASSED ON THE GLOBE IN ALL THE HISTORY OF MAN!] The Fairfax area, which is the heart of the Hollywood residential district, is slightly more than 60% Jewish, according to Jewish statistics (published in the California Jewish Voice). Virtually every shop and store in Hollywood is Jew-owned. The Jews operate the theaters, restaurants, drug stores, clothing stores--even the cigarette machines. A visit to the neighborhood theaters and eating places will indicate even to the skeptic that Hollywood is predominantly inhabited by east-European Jews. In nearby Los Angeles, Hollywood is referred to as "Kosher Valley".

Because the Hollywood stars are the industry's stock-in-trade--its merchandise, so to speak--they are mostly gentile. [H: This is no longer true--almost all stars of any consequence--ARE JEWS! WORSE, MANY ARE HOMOSEXUAL JEWS!] A given picture may have a Jew producer, a Jew director, and Jew writer, but generally all the public sees is the prettied-up gentile actor. But even this generalization is breaking down to a surprising degree. An amazing number of actors (and almost all the bit players and extras) are either Jewish, or married to Jews. In Hollywood many a blond Christian girl has found her way to stardom by marrying (or going to bed with) a hook-nosed Khazar Jew. Here is a partial list of Hollywood stars who are, or have been, married to Jews: Doris Day (Melcher), Lili Palmer (Peiser), Janet Leigh (Curtis-Schwartz), Claudette Colbert (Pressman), Anita Louise (Adler), Madge Evans (Kingsley), Jennifer Jones (Selznick), Joan Bennett (Wanger), Alan Ladd (Carol-Lederer), Merle Oberon (Korda), Joyce Mathews (Berle), Eleanor Parker (Friedlob), Norma Shearer (Thalberg), Ruth Roman (Hall-Schiff), Nancy Olson (Lerner), Eleanor Holms (Rose), Gig Young (Rosenthal), Miriam Hopkins (Litvak), Myrna Dell (Buchtel), Wendy Barrie (Meyer), Jean Howard (Feldman), Joan Blair (Coplin), Dick Powell (Blondell), Gary Merrill (Davis), Betty Garrett (Parks), Nan Grey (Laine), Ruby Keeler (Jolson), John Loder (Lamar), Gale Sondergaard (Biberman), Norma Talmadge (Schenck)......[Enough]

PROPAGANDA IN THE MOVIES
For many years Hollywood limited its activities to the more subtle types of propaganda, but in recent years this has changed. Hollywood has now committed itself to producing at least four "race" pictures annually. Most of these pictures are destined beforehand to lose money, and are made for purely propaganda purposes. Some are so inflammatory they cannot be shown in certain sections of the United States. Typical examples of this type of picture are: Intruder in the Dust, Pinky, Crossfire, Gentlemen's Agreement, No Way Out, and Home of the Brave. Invariably these pictures seek to inflame minority groups by portraying them as being abused and persecuted by white "bigots". Such propaganda is frankly designed to arouse race hatred among Negroes, Mexicans, Jews, and other so-called minority groups. These people are being systematically taught to think and act in terms of race--they are being taught a hate philosophy. But there is another aspect to this kind of propaganda. While minorities are being taught race consciousness, the white majority is instilled with a sense of guilt for these "wrongs" committed against minority groups. We are taught that consciousness of race is "UN-AMERICAN" and a manifestation of bigotry. We are told that all races are the same, and that we should discard the concept of race.

In this respect, all Jewish propaganda squares exactly with the Communist line. There is a popular mis-conception to the effect that Communism strives to set one race against another. This is a half-truth which means it is more dangerous than a lie. The one thing Communists fear more than anything else is a rebirth of race consciousness among the great white majority of the Christian world. [H: Go back and read that again and equate to today's public inquisition!] The Communists remember that the very instant the German people became race-conscious, they turned with deadly fury against Jewish-Communism. They know the same thing could happen in this country. Therefore, all Communist--and Jewish--propaganda is directed in an effort to destroy every vestige of race consciousness among the white people. That is what red propagandists seek to achieve with their propaganda movies and their "tolerance campaigns".

COMMUNISM VS. ZIONISM
One other question must be discussed briefly. This concerns whether or not all Jews are Communists. The answer is NO. The reader will remember the earlier description of Communism and Zionism taking hold among the Jews of the Pale of Settlement as competitive movements AFTER 1880. When the Bolsheviks took over Russia in 1917, they sought to impose their way of thinking on the entire Jewish population. As Jews, the Bolsheviks adhered to the belief that Jewish nationalism should be preserved, but they believed it should be orientated toward Communism. The Communists regarded Zionism as an impractical scheme, wedded TO BRITISH IMPERIALISM, and impossible of achievement. [H: OOPS!] The Zionists, consisting of the more religious and orthodox Jews, stubbornly resisted this concept. As a result, the Communist party established a special Jewish section to deal with the Zionists. They attempted, with only partial success, to win over the children of the Zionists by prohibiting the teaching of Zionism to children under twenty. Now before labeling this as "anti-Semitism", it should be remembered that these were measures imposed by ONE SECTION OF JEWRY UPON OTHER JEWS, and it should be remembered that Christians received no such preferential treatment.

This fight between Communists and Zionists has lasted right down to the present day. [H: SURE HAS!] When the state of Israel was formed, tens of thousands of Zionists were permitted to emigrate from Russia and satellite territory to Palestine, in a move which still continues at this writing. (We should note that non-Jews are NEVER permitted to emigrate from Communist Russia.) But Communist authorities have been exceedingly reluctant to permit young Jews to emigrate and in many cases permission has been denied. Thus the fight continues. But the reader must remember that this is a fight BETWEEN JEWS. WHETHER COMMUNISTS OR ZIONISTS, THEY STILL RETAIN THEIR JEWISHNESS, AND THEY STAND UNITED AGAINST ALL NON-JEWS. AND ALTHOUGH THEY TRAVEL DIFFERENT PATHS, BOTH COMMUNISM AND ZIONISM HAVE THE SAME COMMON GOAL--DOMINATION OF THE WORLD. BOTH WORK AND PLAN FOR THE DAY WHEN THE "CHOSEN RACE" SHALL "INHERIT THE EARTH".

END OF BEHIND COMMUNISM

YOU who are blind and are the "lambs" to slaughter--are in the cross-fire and are part of the prize. All useless "eaters" will be exterminated. It is time to again read the PROTOCOLS!

Good evening--and "good" luck--you shall need a great deal of that!

PJ 79
CHAPTER 11
CHANCE ENCOUNTER:
TWO KGB AGENTS AND TWO AMERICANS
The following is a report of an unusual encounter between two American travelers, John Younger and Bill Carlisle, and two Russian women: one a recently unemployed KGB agent and the other a former Russian secret police operative. The chance meeting occurred at a Highway 101 rest stop 32 miles north of San Luis Obispo, California on 10-9-93. All quotes were directly translated from Russian/Ukrainian to English by John Younger, who is himself a Ukrainian American:

Bill and I had just finished a 10 hour discussion and seminar in Northern California regarding the remedies of law needed to circumvent the imposed contractual disabilities proposed by the thirty-nine men who "insured the Blessings of Liberty to THEMSELVES and THEIR sterity." It had been an extremely fascinating day and the long drive back along the coast to our homes in Southern California was taking its toll. We decided to pull off at a rest stop on Highway 101 some 30 miles north of San Luis Obispo.

After leaving the car and walking around, I sat down on a bench and began to read the latest issue (October 5) of Contact. A woman sitting just across from me noticed the word "Khazar" on page 11 and began commenting on it. She was speaking Russian to her female friend and neither had any idea that anyone else at the rest stop could understand a word they were saying. I could. I am a Ukrainian American and could understand her perfectly.

Following several of her comments, I decided to join in the conversation in her native language. As you might imagine, "Nina" and "Luisa" were absolutely stunned when I offered to use their camera to take a picture of both of them standing together. This led to a very friendly exchange of ideas which covered politics, religion, economics, and especially just how incredibly uninformed most Americans are.

"How can Americans be so gullible to believe what the news media is feeding them regarding the political and economic happenings in the world today?" asked Nina. There was general agreement that Americans are indeed uninformed and that the media does a thorough job of keeping them that way. Still holding my issue of Contact, I looked down at page 6 and made a comment about a story there which told about the unseasonal and very odd snowfall in Moscow last month (September). The response I received was unusual to say the least.

Nina said flatly, "Their ability to control the weather is beyond your comprehension." Her friend, Luisa, then added, "The planned starvation of the Ukrainian people will eliminate at least 20-30,000 (people) this winter alone." Now it was my turn to be shocked, especially so because of my relatives and friends in Ukraine. I accordingly shifted most of my attention to Luisa, who, it seemed, had only recently arrived in the U.S. directly from the University at Lvov, Ukraine.

Luisa told me that the people there are preparing in earnest for survival in the upcoming preplanned campaign of genocide planned by those in control of the country. Ukrainians are doing their best to accumulate livestock, plant gardens, store food, and do whatever else they can to prepare for the hardships that are to be intentionally visited upon them by their "leaders". Landscapes have changed to small farmscapes in almost every village in the country.

This massive planned starvation of the Ukrainian people, and others in the disbanded former Soviet Republics, is designed to exterminate those who have no allegiance to Communism. Starvation has long been one of the most effective of all tools used to subjugate and control unruly peoples. (Stalin used the same tactics in the 1930s to kill millions of Ukrainians.) Luisa said that absolutely no one is being allowed to leave Ukraine unless they are a hardline Communist. She also said that, right now, there are actually many more political and religious freedoms in the disbanded republics than there are here in the U.S. But this situation isn't expected to last much longer. There is no currency in the financially decimated country of Ukraine--only "kupons", basketfuls of which are needed to purchase the daily staples of life. 95% of the manufacturing facilities are operating with skeleton crews limited to a 2 or 3 day work week for lack of raw materials and power. There is no electrical power, or any other power, except on selected days. All of this is designed to keep the people demoralized and in total fear and submission.

Luisa claimed to have been employed by the secret police there and was recently "laid off", as the primary task of preparing Ukrainians for subjugation by the coming New World Order has already been accomplished. Both women stated that they are employed at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, California.

I then began to direct some questions and remarks to Nina so that she wouldn't feel left out of the conversation. I began by asking her about her involvement with the Institute, if that information wasn't classified.

"We are teaching an accelerated Russian language course to a ten student class, 6 hours a day, 6 days a week." Nina remarked there were currently over 100 teachers doing the same thing on a daily basis at the school, all with a similar background to hers. It seems that for 15 years, Nina was a former KGB teacher of the English language to Russian agents in Russia. She is now doing the exact opposite to American military personnel of various ranks and security clearances in Monterey. She made a most interesting comment that enlisted personnel have higher CIA status clearances than the officers do. She explained that the older officers still have too much allegiance to America to be fully trusted.

Information flowed freely back and forth for some time. Interestingly, Nina continued to express surprise that all Americans weren't already cognizant of the future American-Russian joint plans to establish "a police state here in ‘Zone 10'". (Zone 10 usually refers Oregon, Washington and the Northwest states as they are sectioned off in the alleged plan to subjugate America. She clearly felt that Zone 10 included California.)

Nina also appeared to be openly irritated with my American patriotism and commented, "Why are you Ukrainians so stubborn and bullheaded to fight our inevitable world domination!?" (?? Russian or Khazar??) She added, "We have so many of our agents working within your patriotic groups, using them to drive a wedge between people to prevent friendships from becoming lasting ones based on trust. We have been able to do this with fear and intimidation and it has worked perfectly in dividing the people and keeping them from uniting toward the common cause of freedom."

Without showing my anger, I told her about a recent gun show I attended where I saw tables of ammunition being bought out in a very short period of time, literally within an hour or two of the show's opening. "Americans, like Ukrainians," I told her, "will not allow their country to be taken over and are waking up to the threat of the New World Order." Nina retorted, "We confiscated all registered weapons throughout the Soviet Union to prevent insurrections. Our new techniques of locating unregistered firearms have been perfected and may soon be put into use by your regulatory forces in America."

When I asked her about her personal allegiance, she flatly stated that it was to neither America nor Russia as her status is above any level of comprehension. She claims to have freedom of movements throughout the world and has a clearance above any international regulations and laws.

As the conversation progressed, Luisa returned to the Ukraine and made the statement that: "The religious freedoms (in all the former Soviet Union) now being enjoyed are soon to be converted to the state-imposed one world religion." She called the Ukrainians in particular "religious fanatics". They hunger for the word of God like no other people in history before. The people are swallowing the lie of religion, grasping for some hope of salvation regardless of whether it is cultist or of sound Biblical doctrine. Because of the amount of idle time due to the lack of work, people are undertaking religious studies very seriously."

I kept silent about the fact that I had recently viewed a videotape of the large numbers of devoted church groups in the Ukraine which are creatively developing their own hymns of praise and thanksgiving for use in their services. The Bible study groups are attempting to develop their own Christian doctrine often from fragments of the Scripture obtained from dedicated, inspired teachers. Despite decades of being sequestered from religious freedom and organized expression, Ukrainians nevertheless maintained their faith and spiritual bond with God. The video graphically detailed how Ukrainians, in small groups. gather together for worship frequently, each in their own way, as the spirit moves them. The children, especially, were thrilled to be able to sing songs of praise, knowing that their parents no longer run the risk of being taken from their homes in the middle of the night by the secret police, who are now inactivated and have been largely dismissed, as was Luisa.

My parting comments to these two very God-less women agents, former or otherwise, were that many Americans are now dissolving their political contractual liabilities and are refusing to finance or feed the Beast that is trying to consume them. Her final words were, "Have a safe journey. Doshvedania!" Yes, indeed.