PJ 77
CHAPTER 19

REC #3 HATONN

WED., SEP. 8, 1993 11:01 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 023

WED., SEPTEMBER 8, 1993

TRUSTS--WATCH OUT--ALERT!
I have been distracted for several days and have neglected to give you very important information regarding your reserves and protection of what you call Trusts. I have said there is a "place" for use of these instruments for your shelter of assets but I must now catch you up to attention. You are about to be "had" by Mr. Clinton's manipulations and I have promised to alert you when these things come to pass. For what it is worth--the INTENT is to tax all TRUST funds through the roof and confiscate major percentages of assets beyond a minimum--I be­lieve, somewhere around $7,000+ (I do not recall the amount at 15%) and raising to 35% on the next increments and so on. I don't have interest in looking it up for you--JUST KNOW THAT CONFIRMATION IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR CONSIDERATION OF WHAT I TOLD YOU REGARDING SHELTERS OF SAME--AND HOW ONES WOULD SET YOU UP FOR THEIR OWN GAIN IN THE USE OF SAME, CALLING THEM "BLIND TRUSTS, BUSINESS TRUSTS", ETC. MOREOVER, THE ACTIONS WILL BE RETROACTIVE TO JANUARY 1, 1993!!!
You still want shelters for funds--we can help you with loans, etc., against gold collateral wherein your funds can "work" and we can help you with Nevada corporations wherein you can find protections unfound anywhere else around--in this interim time. When the enemy has all his own protections in place--those cor­porations will also be attacked and become retroactive. It ap­pears, however, it will NOT be in year 1993--so I suggest you take into consideration these points in making your decisions about how to possibly conserve some of your assets for your own survival needs as you pass into a barren economy and gov­ernment.

REMEMBER: THE INTENT OF THE ELITE BANKSTERS ONE WORLD ORDER
IS TO HAVE ALL PROPERTY--YOURS!

Whether or not there is possibility of dissolution of a trust and shifting into some other "thing" or mode of handling your affairs is not for me to comment upon--I am not a legal counsel--nor even an advisor as to your management. I would guess that it is by far too late if you set up Trusts for protection prior to the be­ginning of January 1, 1993. You may wish to look into pos­sibilities of change if you arranged same AFTER the first of the year for future protection for if you were not in a Trust as of the first day of the year it would seem possible to rear­range status--check it out for yourselves--I stay in enough hot-water for just mentioning these possibilities to you. I can assure you that once that new rule is set in cement--it will be valid and you will be "captured" in the web without ability to extract yourself.

AMERICA
Have any of you realized that there is a "definition" for the word "america"? Did your "teacher" in school tell you as much? Why? Do you suppose it might be intentional--considering the other New World Order expectations and the pressures of the adversary as relative to the Khazarian Zionism move­ment? You may--when you hear what IS the defined meaning of the word "America".

America: THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Far fetched? No. Misused? Perhaps--but then,
"I" didn't name your nation. Would it not be considerate if you were to be informed as to the true meaning of the very name of your beloved homeland? Has the "Establishment" been hiding something from you relating to your true identity? So be it.

Corporate public schools (government controlled) teach you that your Continent was named after Amerigo Vespucci. However, these corporate government schools neglect to teach your chil­dren the meaning of Amerigo Vespucci's name. Professor Miskovsky (Oberlin College) brought out some interesting facts about the word "America". The Latin masculine singular for the word "Amerigo" is "Americus" and the feminine singular is "America". The old Gothic form for the word "America" is "Amel Ric". "Amel" means "heaven" and "ric" means "kingdom". "Amel Ric" is found in the German language as "Emmerich" or "Himmelreich". Thus "Amel Ric", "Emmerich " , "Himmel reich " , "Amelukah", "Amerucah: , and "America" became words for "THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN"! The word "kingdom" means government or gov­ernmental jurisdiction. The government of Heaven (from outer space) is to be fully implemented on Earth as we are told in the "Lord's Prayer".

Strong's Concordance gives the word "Meluwkah" for "kingdom", "Amelukah" and "Meluwkah" are related. A pro­fessor by the name of Odlum indicates that the letters "I" and "r" are sometimes interchangeable. The Hebrew "meluwkah" became "Merukah" and "Amelukah" became "Amerucah", the latter being the Latin form of the word "America".

Who is America that she should be blessed above every other nation in the world? Briefly, The (u)nited States for America along with the other Anglo-Saxon Celtic and kindred peoples in the world, "Christian" nations, today are prophetically carrying out exactly what Israel is supposed to do in the last days. One author says, "We are the descendants of the
Ten Tribed North­ern Kingdom of Israel which included people of the Southern Two Tribes. We migrated North and West beyond the Caucasus Mountains into Asia and on to the Americas. Information about this migration over time is plentiful and well documented ...".

So, now you can be aware that the story of America DOES NOT begin with Columbus, but far back into the history of one called Abraham for those who love to research facts. Abraham "looked for a City (system) which had Foundations, whose Builder and Maker is GOD". (Heb. 11:10) References for the above information can also be found in several sources, one of which comes from The Voice of Liberty, c/o 692 Sunnybrook Drive, Decatur, Georgia 30033, 2nd printing 1979.

And guess what--in deciphering Revelation 12:14, think about the following: "And to the woman [the true seed remnant of Is­rael] were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness [North America] into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent".

SERPENT
Well, in view of this ongoing saggy (saga?) we perhaps should also offer the definition of "serpent" and for this I shall ask copy of the document portion received regarding the subject.

For the identification and definition of our use of the word "Serpent" we will quote Scriptural passages attributed to the sayings of Jesus, The Christ, but first we need to put you on the trail of the "Pharisees" and the "Sadducees" to whom Jesus fre­quently speaks directly in the flesh. And Jesus speaks about their generation (serious study will reveal their mixed racial lin­eage, hence the attention to their "generation"). The mixed "mongrel" [H: This is not a term as applied to "dogs" as so many are quick to jump on. It is a legitimate term used for "mixed breed" or "hybrid".] generation (race) of people who today call themselves Jews [but are not], from their own publi­cations, clearly lay claim and trace their identity to being the physical flesh and blood descendants of the Scriptural Pharisees and the Sadducees. One such account is published by the Jew historian Louis Finkelstine in his two volume History of the Jews. In this work, he explains that the Pharisees and Sad­ducees were (are) Jews. Finkelstine also speaks of Jews making slaves of Christians. In another work by Louis Finkelstine, The Pharisees, 2nd Ed., Vol. I, The Jewish Publication Society-1940,
pp. ss-xxi., we have this quote: "The apogee of Phari­saism is the Talmud of Babylonia... Pharisaism became Tal­mudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes of name...the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives un-altered".
We quote from Charles A. Weisman's Book 'Who is Esau-Edom?: "During the Middle Ages Jews were found guilty of ritual murder of Christians in England and Norwich in 1146; and in northern Italy at Trent in 1475. The Jewish Encyclopedia lists 121 Ritual Murder cases from 1146 to 1900, which were actually tried in the courts. Many of the listings show convictions and the mode in which guilty Jews were executed. This is referenced to The Jewish Encyclopedia. Vol. III (1903) pp. 266-67.

We continue from 'Who is Esau-Edom?: "Abortion has become an overt means of child sacrifice which Jews have instituted under their de facto law. A more covert means of child sacrifice has been by their infamous 'ritual murders, which Jews have been accused through the ages .' In this practice 'the blood of the sacrificed gentile (child) is mixed with flour to make the unleavened bread eaten at Passover'". The Illustrated Atlas of Jewish Civilization, Ed. Martin Gilbert, MacMillan Pub. Co., 1990, p. 125.

From the EPILOGUE section chapter 9 subtitle Character Roles & Identity from the book Who is Esau-Edom: we quote the entire brief chapter:

"The Bible is a script which has several different themes. This material has dealt with one of its main themes--that being the conflict between good and evil, right and wrong, lawful and lawlessness, the ways of God and the ways of man. While this theme is fundamental and can be seen by most in the world, it has not been clear who the characters are involved in the conflict.

"There is one thing that is unmistakably evident regarding the Bible and that is it is about a particular race of people--the direct descendants of Adam later called Israel. They are the main characters in God's Script. Esau-Edom is a secondary character in this Script.

"Only when we know and identify the white European people as the Israel people, and the Jews as the Edomites, do things in the world make complete sense. When the roles of Jacob and Esau are identified, we see that everything is happening exactly as written in the Script (Scripture).

"The problem the world has been plagued with is a case of mistaken identity and unknown identity regarding the roles God has assigned to Esau and Jacob. Esau does not like the role he has been assigned (or shall we say the role that he has earned). He thus has been trying to rewrite the Script and alter in the minds of Christians their identity and the identity of the Jews in the Script. Thus it is believed that Esau (the Jew) is Jacob (God's chosen people), and Jacob (the white race) is just a 'gentile'.

"No one can deny that the Jews are a most unique and un-usual people. That uniqueness exists because of their Edomite heritage. No other people fit the characteristics and follow the role of Esau-Edom so completely as do the Jewish people. The Jews follow the role that their ancestors the Edomites had followed. The jew, however, is not just the descendant of Esau-Edom, but also of the other individuals and tribes that have intermarried with Esau. This would include the Hittites. the Canaanites, the descendants of Japheth through Gomer, Togarmah, Magog, and Ashkenaz, and the descendants of Ham through Canaan, Cush, and Nimrod, as well as the Israelites and Judahites that mixed with them [contrary to God's Law].

"Thus, in a sense, the Jews do have a heritage in the Bible, and yet they do not. As mongrels or hybrids, the Jews do have some biological roots extending back to Abraham and the patriarchs. But as mongrels, they can never possess the birthright or claim true heritage of the original or pure Adamic race. For it is written:

"'A mongrel shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD'. (Deuteronomy 23:2)
[H: come now--I did NOT write this, I am reprinting it and it has much meaning which is hidden in the context and quick to be misperceived in meaning. You may well consider, how­ever, WHY the later "Jews" or Khazarian lineage Zionists are not on the "Christ" bandwagon for they were from the beginning the antithesis of "Christ".]

"'Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude'. (Nehemiah 13:3)

"Mixed Adamites, those possessing both Adamic and non­-Adamic blood, can no more be a part or heir of the Adamic race than one who is entirely of another race. The law will not allow the Jews to inherit the birthright or the kingdom regardless of the fact that they have Adamic blood in them. These same mongrels and 'mixed multitude' tried to tell Christ that Abraham was their father, but Christ said:

"'I know that you are Abraham's seed; but you seek to kill me because my word has no place in you.... I speak that which I have seen with my Father.... If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham. You do the deeds of your father'.
(John 8:37-41)

"Christ made the implication that these 'Jews' had another father aside from Abraham, and their response was, 'We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God". But Christ [H: Are we assuming that "Christ" (a state of being) here used is meaning somehow the NAME of someone? A "man's" name is not a state of being so we would need to de­fine just WHO is this "Christ"--the assumption, of course, is the one YOU refer to as "Jesus" (Esu Emmanuel?) (Jesus was not a proper label for the one in point in any event for PAUL named "JESUS" long after Emmanuel was gone from his presence). Be careful in your interpretations, readers, or you may well be caught in something beyond that which you "think" you are reading. We have a rare tendency to IN­TERPRET WHAT THE "CHRIST" MEANT--AND THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW WHAT WAS ACTUALLY MEANT IF YOU WERE NOT IN THE SPEAKING OF THE WORDS YOURSELF. Therefore, this whole writing loses its credibility at this point when an author decides to interpret "what was meant" by this or that saying and fails to say: "...in my opinion". Since, then, this has turned into an opinion without being stated as such I MUST REMIND YOU THAT THIS IS A QUOTED CHAPTER FROM A BOOK AS STATED BY THIS AUTHOR IN CURRENT WRITING.] said, "If God were your Father, you would love me" (v.42). Can you think of anyone that hates Christ more than these people known as "Jews" today?

"The Jews cannot represent the Adamic line, they can only claim to be of those lines from Adam that were either rejected by God or who had violated the law through interracial mar­riages. Esau-Edom falls under both of these classes. The Edomites were a mongrelized and rejected people throughout the entire Bible. [H: I won't go on--I wanted you to see how badly a thing can be interpreted in the "name of God". There is no way that THIS author has any right to place judgment in the name of "anyone" on "anybody". If in fact the "Fathers and Mothers" of these "mongrels" were so das­tardly and bastardized the generations--do you ACTUALLY BELIEVE GOD WOULD CONDEMN THE OFFSPRING WHO WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ERRORS OF THEIR PARENTS? COULD THIS MEAN--"THE SINS OF THE FATHERS ARE RESTED UPON THE HEADS OF THE SONS"? Then, along comes "MAN" with his silver tongue and preferential opinions protecting his own stance and projects such judgment upon those other than himself? Does this mean that his assumptions are incorrect?
No--it means that this person has placed his opinions into JUDG­MENT of another and he has NO WAY to KNOW the truth of his projections--or possibly that they be total and un­founded LIE.
I do want to go a bit further into his next segment, how­ever, to point up the absurdity of such assumptions and wherein credibility is LOST in every instance:]
CONSPIRACY AND CONFLICT
"It should by now be seen why talk of an 'International Jew­ish Conspiracy' makes no sense to the general public. They don't see or understand anything of the kind because they do not know the identity of the characters in the Script (Scripture) of God--the Bible--or their roles in that Script. Why would the Jews, which the entire church world holds up as the apple of God's eye, want to harm or destroy white Christians"....?

[H: What makes this author think that "they" do? The "conspiracy" which is destroying the world is not that of JUST JEWS. From this very kind of writing comes the wrong assumption against a "group" of people who bear, ac­tually, a false identity label at best. The term "Jew" was conjured up by the Khazarians in the late 1700's to fill a need for themselves. They ALSO CALLED THEMSELVES THE "SERPENT PEOPLE". This has NOTHING to do with the tribes of israel or Israel. If you don't know what you are talking about how can you think to bring unity, peace and loving harmony into this weary world? There is no "Jewish Conspiracy"--THERE IS A WORLD CONSPIRACY FOR NEW WORLD-ONE WORLD ORDER AND GOVERN­MENT UNDER THE RULE OF THE SELECTED FEW HONCHOS OF THE SATANIC ORDERS OF PHYSICAL EXPRESSION--TO BLAME THE JEWS IS LIKE HAVING A WHITE MAN MURDER SOMEONE AND LUMPING THE ENTIRE WHITE RACE INTO THAT ACCUSATION AND GENERALIZATION. THE "JEWS" WHO KNOW NOT THEIR OWN USURPATION--ARE THE WORST CASE OF EXPECTED DOWNFALL AND EXTINCTION BY THOSE VERY LIARS OF THEIR OWN IDENTIFICA­TION. What mean ye: "white" race? I look upon those who claim to be Jewish (Judean) in lineage--and they look white to me! Michael Jackson, who claims to be "black" looks white to me!. GOD IS LIGHT--NOT "WHITE". Reflection of a man's skin color--does not make him "white" or "colored"
--if he be of GOD OF LIGHT--HE BE "WHITE"! "WHITE" IS THE DEFINITION OF "ALL" COLOR! IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU ARE GOING TO MISS THE BOAT--LITERALLY!]

Let us, however, face the facts that the symbol of "serpent" has been represented as the symbol of the adversary anti-God for as long as there has been expression in the places of physical expe­rience. It is insulting to the well-created "snakes" and "lizards" or other reptilians, however. Just as the Phoenix eagle is the symbol of God so is the "serpent" the symbol of God's adver­sary.

I want you astrologers to consider for a moment the symbols of the Scorpio star signs of Oct.-Nov. What mean those symbols? It means, in your terms, that one birthed in that "sign" can be outstandingly above and beyond that which is the EAGLE and that which is the GRAY LIZARD! (The symbol of the highest cause or the lowest!) It is not the "star" alignment which you must study--it is the meaning of the very symbols of expression PLACED ON THESE THINGS.

Does this mean that somehow to be birthed within the sign of these representations makes you "different" or "greater/lower"? Of course not--but it does give you something from which you might consider your possibilities for achievement. Would you, if you be a Scorpio sign of birthday rather serve the Eagle or the snake? One is the symbol of God and the other has been turned into the symbol of the anti-God. Do you wish to rise from the fire--or be caught in the pits of the embers and flames? Man misrepresents and misdefines almost EVERYTHING--always to suit his OWN ARGUMENT INTO HIS FAVOR OF PROVING HIS OWN OPINIONS.

Does this merit "good" or "bad"? I don't even know how you arrive at such "choices". If you be of the Eagle, you will follow the LAWS of the Great Spirit of which that Eagle is representa­tive--or you will grope around in the physical entrapment of the swamp from which you cannot extricate yourself and instead of rising above and into the security of getting "off" the burning fire (representative) you are caught clinging to the idea of your serpentdom--in the mess. If you be a souled being--GOD IS IN BOTH PLACES! BUT--THE CHOICE OF EXPRESSION IS LEFT TO YOU!

May you come into recognition of the TRUTH for within Truth lie the secrets and unfolding mysteries of LIFE--infinite!

Thank you for sharing these moments of thought with me for ultimately all things, save these, shall be of little value to your journey--ONLY YOUR DESTINATION! Ponder it please.