PJ 77
CHAPTER 1

REC #2 HATONN

FRI., AUG. 20, 1993 4:07 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 004

FRI., AUGUST 20, 1993

HEAVY HEARTS AND PROSPECTS
How bad will it get before it begins to turn about? Much worse--for you are in the upstart of the actual physical things planned to come upon you. Most of the nation has already gone to sleep and forgotten the bad dream of Ruby Creek, Idaho and Waco, Texas. Too much comes and goes and attention is scattered as to the winds. That, chelas, IS THE PLAN! What is afoot is a set-up of more terror, more war, more evil, more immorality, more control, more lies, more hostility and more force--now come against you from teams you know not, you can fathom not and had no idea you were inviting within your very beings. And how do you stop this insanity of a world gone mad as the Elite effort to take control and OWN YOUR WORLD? Well, war cannot be driven out by war, for the use of evil breeds more evil, hostility more hostility, and the use of force more force. So, where can you go and what can you do? I don't know about your going and doing--but before you go or do--you have to KNOW!

WACO--GONE?
If YOU allow the Waco incident to go unchallenged--you may as well be DEAD right now. That one incident of deliberate holocaust was directed in many directions to represent many things. Not the least of which--is to show you-the-people, that anything "Christian" in projection--WILL BE DESTROYED-- HORRIBLY!

There is a rather short video tape that is available--and perhaps the staff will give you the information regarding getting it for viewing. YOU WILL BE SICKENED UNTO WEEPING. [Editor's note: the tape is available from American Justice Federation, 3850 South Emerson Avenue, Suite E, Indianapolis, IN 46203; phone: 317-780-5204; fax: 317-780-5209; title: "Waco, The Big Lie"].
NOTHING IS AS YOU WERE TOLD, OR EVEN SHOWN. Right there on film is PROOF of what happened at Waco on that fateful incineration day.

Early in the morning the ATF troops were SEEN AND FILMED sealing off the exits to the underground bunkers where dozens of children and residents were seeking shelter. The bunkers were deliberately incinerated and the smoke was visible right from the tanks doing the burning. Then all the other dirty work with the tanks was filmed--from blocking all the exits to the actual starting of the fires. There were FLAMES coming out from gas jets on the ARMS of the tanks crashing the building. There are pictures of teams milling about in hoods and ATF gear literally doing the shooting and grenading their own team members--actually shooting the troops who died. Strange thing--the three who died in one room-deliberately--were former members of the Security guard for CANDIDATE Clinton.

Indeed, the media covers truth--but the masses are already against the government and its atrocities. Already there are well over 85% of the people actually against the government and its antics. You wouldn't know that, however, would you? How could you? You are only told what you are wanted to hear and see. The government, however, will continue right on without the support of the majority of the people--YOU SIMPLY DO NOT MATTER! You who refuse to look upon reality will be doomed to experience it. If, however, you see a pit in front of you--you don't have to jump into it! I tell you now, what the prophets are saying to you if you will but harken: "IF YOU DO NOT TURN AWAY FROM THE FACE OF GOD, YOU WILL BE SAVED". Continue in the foolish denial and you shall surely experience the throes of Hell.

YOU OF AMERICA

Regardless of that which is wished to believe--America is a spe­cial, chosen nation. As has been told to you again and again by the prophets in their visions, it has a special destiny--this is why the Hosts serve in physical exchange in this nation for this very work. It lessens not the other places of the planet--it is simply that this is THE chosen place for destiny to fulfill its cycle. Of course there are OTHER--ALL plays its own significant part but, my dear ones--when a people depart from such destiny, horrible retribution is brought upon themselves. No, God doesn't jump in and hit you. But the focus is as if it would be so. Man will do this terrible thing unto you for you have turned away from the very God whose predictions came that you would fall prey to the curses of MAN as he devours all to have all that is physical. The Satanic PLAN 2000 is unfolding exactly ac­cording to the Protocol for same. You, however, who become informed--have THE weapon beyond all weapons of mankind--YOU HAVE GOD AND HE WINS!

I can only say, however, that if you allow things like the Waco murders of babies, rampant abortions (murder of babies) and other "trendy" murders to go unchecked--you SHALL NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THIS TIME WITH OTHER THAN HORROR AND MISERY. You CAN prepare for selves but you will need do so within their system--lest they slay you.

Dharma was weeping as the work and toil for preparations within her dwelling were wiped away with one signature of a Judge's pen in a judicial system gone insane. The ongoing legal harangue with just George Green has been debilitating and all the rest of that which was prepared, basically LOST. The pro­jects had to stop while all focus centered on possible wrong-do­ing. The Institute stands stronger than ever but the cost has been terrible in lost time--a whole year lost in the growing fields. Beloved friends gave an irrigation system made available for the Spelta fields. This is the GRAIN OF LIFE as far back as you can dream. Now it is harvest day--and with the drought and inability to water in time for full growth--the harvest is small. It will, however, allow for seed for the next planting. I would not wish the return "rewards" which these antagonists and adversaries will receive for their greedy, dastardly deeds. And furthermore, I weary of the mush-mouthed demanders of their "special treatment" who continue to write, call and spiel about the airwaves their UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. This, my friends, IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF ALL--TO CLAIM "LOVE" WHILE YOU DAMAGE ANOTHER FOR YOUR OWN GAIN.

What of G.G.? Who is it that cares?? He continues to call--even to ones here who were totally mistreated by him while he was here--seeking information, etc. This is fine, just mark who you ARE who receives and exchanges in THIS MANNER--for when the piper marches off--your position shall possibly not be too great either. He also calls ones with his lies--the last to a precious lady, telling her that the Ekkers through the Institute still spend about $75 to $80 thousand A MONTH. The amount varies according to his listener. How absurd--he is the one who has it in hold-pattern for RECEIVERSHIP--except the Judge threw his case OUT OF COURT! He has lied to the court and to everyone else until he cannot be accepted as a witness in his own behalf--that is serious, readers. He doesn't pay his attorney, so Horton apparently is working on contingency--so he pursues everything and every extension of time--to hold onto some strings on the "gold". This is as miserable a showing as I have witnessed. He keeps entering motion and suit upon suit and Leon says, "Ekkers bring it upon themselves by their court suits"? Ekkers have brought no original suits--but every new challenge from the opposition has to be faced and met. If Hor­ton is your idea (as advertised) of a "Constitutional attorney"--then I believe you can see WHY YOU ARE IN SUCH SERI­OUS TROUBLE!!

At any rate, I tell my scribe, "forget it"--there is now nothing to come and confiscate from you. The police were here just today from more "complaints". They have become quite protective of these people--just shake their heads and go away. One of them is actually involved in bringing charges for theft against Green. He is also on the highest ranking SWAT team and has trained in Russia (Moscow). I think the association is one of positive encounter and the opposition may find less and less full police attention to their miserable ploys.

I would also suggest that some of you local persons who turned into the adversary group to bear tales and cause pain and mis­ery--you are finding yourselves, one after another, in some pretty uncomfortable circumstances from health problems to near breakdowns. You cannot spread so much venom and not have the poison move within. It is a simple universal truth. Even the rattlesnake cannot endure the Asp's bite.

Let us change the focus please, back to general topics of interest to EVERYONE. The above SHOULD be, because even though you may not know the players and THINK it can only be per­sonal and not of your concern--ALL is your concern--for only the NAMES are changed and it matters not, for instance, whether or not the massacre was done at Waco or East Spring­field. It matters not whether the injustice system strikes my scribe or you, the reader--IT IS THE SAME! EVERYTHING is personal to YOU. Let us, however, look into a small piece of that "judicial" network. Let us move to look at what possibly might shed light instead of more lies on the murder (suicide?) of one Vincent Foster, Jr.

We have told you what happened and I could tell you WHY--but it will unfold--truth will eventually "out". Do you remember me telling you about BIG campaign backing for Clinton by a family named Stephens and the Worthen group? It was interesting but not worthy of repeating here. They were not even Democrats--they just paid off, bribed, served crime and anyone "big" equally. It is more than in this instance but basically they are just part of the whole BIG nest of criminals. So, again, thanks to Spotlight I can protect my own rear by simply sharing Mike Blair's investigative talents.

We have an interruption and it is very late. Perhaps we can take up here tomorrow.

PJ 77
CHAPTER 2

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., AUG. 24, 1993 10:12 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 8

TUE., AUGUST 24, 1993

HOT LINE, FAX NETWORK
Don't, please, take time to perfect this message--it needs to go NOW!

Our friend, Gunther Russbacher is ordered to testify THIS MORNING (probably under way or over as we place this on the networks), to a Missouri State Grand Jury.

This testimony is, of course, coincidental with the final decision as to whether or not to parole the man. My suggestion would be, to him, to not fight them and that way we can all live to fight another day. EVERYTHING in politics is FIXED and a lot of very high-level necks are riding on testimony--and especially IF backed by documentation and PROOF. Gunther has BOTH. However, he is not stupid enough to play into their hands before they offer something. "They" "think" "THEY" have the upper hand but that is only over a man's physical incarceration. Gun­ther must realize that this is nothing more than a "game" they have set up and HE does not have to be the sole bearer of this load.

YOU do not know this man's contract, or, for that matter, whether or not he is even on the side of hope and goodliness. His freedom, however, serves this nation well.

There will be untold pressures brought to bear which are far more difficult to handle than bamboo shoots under the finger­nails--WHY? Because the adversary NEVER plays fair nor with justice. There are threats (more) to Gunther's family for he served this nation and the high-level nit-wits at the very high­est levels of intelligence--Naval Intelligence.

You ALL want to know what is under way--when the most dan­gerous thing you can know is "what is going on". I would NEVER betray to satisfy YOUR curiosity.

You are going to find that the "hearings" (Grand Jury) will cover a LOT of very important Missouri top-ranking people and the domino effect will get a lot of high-level Washington crimi­nals--some you will not even relate to anything going on.

For instance, how many of you are aware that the person under "stamps" misuse hoopla--was one of the passengers who went to the PARIS "area" for "Surprise in October"? There is NO way that you-the-people can get this information unless you stay tuned to something like this paper and network--you surely aren't going to get THIS anywhere else--however, the system's network, the CONTACT and this phone-line are monitored constantly. JUST THE "KNOWING" CAUSES THE "CONTROL SYSTEM" TO CAREFULLY CONSIDER CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS--BECAUSE "YOU" ARE THE IMPORTANT ONES TO HAVE THIS INFORMATION--YOU-THE-PEOPLE! The games will con­tinue and the pressures will continue but YOU must consider the best approach and I suggest that you bury that Missouri govern­ment, from the governor UP and DOWN WITH MESSAGES, to listen carefully to this man AND LET HIM GO! HOWEVER, YOU MUST ACT RIGHT NOW--BEFORE A RUL­ING COMES IN, for Gunther is to learn his second parole hearing outcome THIS WEEK--coincidence??

Here is where YOU CAN make THE DIFFERENCE!!! PLEASE DO IT!

Now, as we turn from that subject briefly--the most kind and gentle thing that you, who are George Green's friends, can do this day--is to warn him that by continuing to buck the elements telling him to cease and desist with his activities against these people, the Ekkers and the CONTACT, is going to cost him DEARLY. He hears ME not--just continues to thrash about with the incredible lies and ridiculous "cause". The facts are that the CONTACT, The Institute, The Ekkers and YOU-THE-­PEOPLE have the way to reach the people and these masters at intelligence "on both sides of the issue" have grown to DE­PEND on the credibility of EVERY STATEMENT COMING FROM THIS KEYBOARD AND SPEAKER. GOD isn't par­ticularly interested in one George Green and the foolish antics of him, Horton, Perry, Anderson, etc., etc., BUT THE NAVY SEALS, THE NAVAL INTELLIGENCE, THE CIA, THE PATRIOTS, THE TRUTH NETWORKS ARE--MOST INTERESTED INDEED TO HAVE THIS PRESSURE RE­LIEVED AND THILTERRIBLE DECEITFUL ASSAULT STOPPED. There are also totally criminal elements involved here--ALSO after him--and I can only WARN you, George and Desiree,--THE ENEMY HAS MARKED YOU! YOU have made your choices AGAINST the Truth and Light--regardless of how it may seem to you--and very HUMAN beings are "after" you. THEY have warned you at least TWICE now, and the next time gets more uncomfortable and every time afterward gets even more DANGEROUS.

You seem to think you are playing in a game of Tiddle-de­-Winks and arguing over bits of gold and ego. NO--you are in­terfering with the most high-level inner-workings of the most powerful "sides" in the world order today!

Does that mean some "Space Cadet" and ground crew? NO! (!!!) YOU WHO CONTINUE THIS ASSAULT AGAINST A MAJOR LINK IN THE CONDUIT ARE PLAYING WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS, MASS DESTRUCTION AND HAVE INSERTED YOURSELVES IN THE MIDDLE OF THESE TWO POWERFUL, POWERFUL GROUPS--OF HUMAN PLAYERS.
I remind you all--GOD ULTIMATELY WINS--AND HE WHO SERVES ON THE SIDE OF GOD IS GOING TO COME A LONG WAY OUT FRONT IN THE LONG-RUN THAN YOU WHO CONTINUE YOUR DESTRUCTIVE, DECEITFUL LIES AGAINST ME AND MY PEOPLE. YOU HAVE, BY YOUR OWN DIS-, MIS-INFORMATION AND EGO LIES TO SELF--REMOVED ALL SHIELDING FROM YOUR HUMAN FORMS--I CAN AND WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU HAVE TOLD ME IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS TO "KISS OFF" AND LABELED ME A SATANIC AND EVIL BEING. THIS IS NOT TAKEN LIGHTLY, MY FRIENDS, BUT RATHER VERY SERIOUSLY INDEED!

Am "I" going to protect my people? YES INDEED! And, further, to do so--I warn you ones against me, to back off and cease your foolish actions for YOU are the FOOLS caught in a very "BIG" game.

You think you can now pass out University of Science and Philosophy information and tout their greatness? Go right ahead--because they are a functioning branch of The British Crown's Intelligence forces, MI6. Do THEY know it? The ones at the TOP certainly DO!

George, I suggest you consider what Horton is doing in your behalf and consider what is likely to happen out of all this incredible Intelligence Service involvement and reconsider YOUR STANCE!

You use the architect originally paid by the Institute; you again team up with ones who had such problems while abiding "HERE" that they are totally confused as to relationships and direction--and now serve in the compressed block business with materials which will melt with the first rainfall. I'm sorry, but I do not CONDONE this action in any way whatsoever.

By the way--you say, George, to some, that you sat and watched Ekker "counting the loot" of that gold from Overton, and "having a ball over it"!

I SUGGEST THAT YOU ARE A FOOL; YOU CLAIM THE BOXES WERE SEALED AS ORIGINALLY RECEIVED AND PLACED WITH THE COURT. THE COURT DOCUMENT REFERS TO THE PACKAGES IN HAND AS TO "PRESUMABLY" CONTAIN GOLD. WHICH IS RIGHT GEORGE?? WE KNOW THE "COUNTING BY EKKER" CANNOT BE CORRECT UNDER EITHER CIRCUMSTANCE AND WHY DO YOU NOT WANT ANYONE TO OPEN THOSE BOXES????? AND SETTLE THIS MATTER? ALL THIS INSTITUTE AND THE EKKERS ASK IS A RETURN "OF THE GOLD", NOT REFILLED BOXES, TO DAVE OVERTON--WHAT IS IT WITH YOU?

You who now come under another assumption that "WE" or the ones at this location somehow work with Intelligence groups, etc.--FORGET IT. THIS IS A PLACE FROM WHICH TRUTH FLOWS TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY AND WHEN I SEE A TRAIN BEARING DOWN ON ONES--IT IS ONLY RIGHT THAT I GIVE WARNING! NO ONE HERE WORKS WITH ANYONE SAVE ME AND OUR WORK TO PRODUCE INFORMATION AND TRUTH. WE ARE CONSTANTLY UNDER TOTAL SURVEILLANCE HERE--FINE! WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. YOU SEE, WHEN YOU DEAL IN TRUTH--YOU HAVE TO HIDE NOTHING. So be it. To some of you listening and monitoring this--IT MIGHT WELL BE YOUR FINAL WARNING TO BEWARE--THE WOLVES ARE AFTER YOU--AND THEY ARE NOT SPACE CADETS!, NEITHER ARE THEY "ANGELS", nor,however, ARE THEY DEVILS.

I, however, do remind you that I, myself ("Hatonn") am a most awesome opponent. I believe that in spite of your turncoat tail-about, that you KNOW THAT VERY, VERY WELL!

In closing, please KNOW about the "jury" hearings, pay attention to ALL information as it comes forth and PRAY HARD FOR YOUR BROTHERS LEST OPPORTUNITIES FOR RECLAMATION ARE LOST AS THEY ARE LOST.

THERE ARE DOCUMENTS TO PROVE EVERYTHING UNDER FOCUS IN THESE HEARINGS--AND THE SUBSTANCE CAN AFFECT THE WORLD SITUATION. BE AWARE, BE EVER ALERT, ACT IN WISDOM--BUT ACT NOW--THE PEN IS TRULY MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD.