힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#077, PLAYERS IN THE GAME

PJ 77
    CHAPTER 15

REC #1 HATONN
    TUE., SEP. 7, 1993 9:57 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 022

TUE., SEPTEMBER 7, 1993

GOLD AND OTHER STRANGE THINGS

I am often asked why do I not comment on "gold prices" and actions of the market on Friday instead of the first working day of each week. Because the manipulations are planned and hap­pen on weekends. YOU are the only ones not doing the most activities on the weekends.

Gold is down abruptly this morning and may go lower--THE TIME TO BUY! What happened to make it fall? Look at the world situation and challenge your library of knowledge--where there may SEEM to be no connection.

THE PHILIPPINES
    There is a great show-and-tell of the "Marcos" burial in the Philippines--but what is really going on? Well, let us just say that, to get that fact accomplished, Mrs. Marcos paid off the Philippine national debt, for all practical purposes, along with other political extortion.

There is (was) a mammoth store of gold which was bargained for in the Philippines (actually now, mostly out of the islands) wherein the British Crown extorted great compensation in return for allowing the remainder stores to be utilized by the rightful owners. Much of that gold was bargained for through the Cen­tral Banks in London at around $373/oz. As the "shifting" takes place great amounts of gold are changing hands and hitting the market. This is exceptionally GOOD news to many of you and as the "cover-up" over the weekend price setting (again) it is hoped that most of you won't notice--that you are nearing the end of the mass manipulation to the heavy owners of reserves. You are going to have fluctuations continually as the big boys pull down the economies everywhere and try to latch onto all wealth--at least through "control" of it.

THE PHOENIX PROJECT
    Will they destroy "us"? Nope! They may superficially "try" but they will NOT. In fact, if they don't stop messing around in our rather isolated business--annoyance may turn into rather ac­tive annoyance response. We have no plans to war with any­one--much less the New World Order that you-the-people seem to support in every way except your voices. You claim to want freedom and nation--while you DO everything imaginable to see to it that the New World Order and Government survives and lives miserably ever after! We simply demand that respect be given to our crews and our own mission of peaceful assurance of journey to God's people. That does not, I'm sorry to report, have much to do with the self-proclaimed or self-styled "Christians" awaiting a rapture or salvation by the blood of an innocent man. This is "The Phoenix Project" which WILL NOT be confused with your government's theft of the label. We are of the Hosts of God and we ARE that which rise from the flames and ashes of the destruction thrust upon your planet by yourselves. We demand that our people be left to make this passage for it is the agreement at higher levels of exchange. We act always within the Laws of God
    --and always within the rules and regulations set by man--so, we suggest that our adversary back off.

GUNTHER RUSSBACHER
    I also suggest that the ones in Missouri get busy with whatever is required to accomplish the release of Gunther Russbacher--or consequences are going to be most unpleasant. Let my people go! If they be my people, they are no threat to you ones who would be Kings and suffer the hell of your actions as already perpetrated. They have a mission FAR BEYOND your piddling handguns and tattle-telling. They ARE part of that which offers Truth but not in defiance of your threats and actions--and, THEY KEEP THEIR PROMISES! LET HIM GO!! NOW!!!

Would Gunther be a part of a massive uprising of military or police force, as in "coup"? NO--he fully realizes that what we need to have accomplished is accomplished by the WORD and the PEN. It is no longer even feasible to cross the adversary in an individual manner with a weapon other than these two things and, yes indeed, readers, there will come a day when this WORD shall be silenced. How quickly depends on YOU. In the meanwhile, we work diligently to provide some jobs, indus­tries and information on what you will need to survive in rela­tive wholeness until such time as the Phoenix lands, or takes-off, as the case may be. We haven't much time and we have no intention of doing ANYTHING that even goes in the face of your regulatory offices. In exchange, however, for our peaceful presence we demand that our agreements be met--not forsaken in direct confrontation as did your Government with Sir Reagan and brood of lying hypocrites. Continue to thwart our "business" within the Laws of God and the laws of the Land and our annoyance may be noted quite quickly. I suggest that you of the hierarchy of this New World Order--get that understood (again) RIGHT NOW!

You readers who think selves to be able to somehow SAVE the planet and the civilization--look again for you go about it the way of the beast--in every category. You do, however, have to live among the masses and fall heir to that which "they" do so the choices still remain with YOU.

What do I say to ones like Gunther Russbacher about their fu­ture? Be silent if that is what is demanded under penalty of death of physical to your family, friends or self. We don't need any more martyrs nor great speakers about the naughty children at destructive play, lies and deceits--just do not succumb to their games which will further trap you into their own working game if it be in violence. Retire! We find retirement most interesting and basket weaving quite sufficient to our waning days. What is needed now is not clandestine or subversive to anyone--it is purely a job of knowledge, abilities to reach proper involved persons with respect and lay forth agreements, contracts for business and such. "Silence is golden"!

RAY RENICK
    What would I say to Ray Renick? The same! The pen will speak truth--why would you jeopardize your standing by "fighting" the forces of the bastard cheats and liars and perpe­trators of evil? You can make a wee small voice in the wilder­ness and it shall be heard--but if the voice is silenced by the ad­versary--nothing happens for the absence is not even noted in the bulletins after a flash of the moment. You are being bull­dozed by a machine that has no compunctions to goodness nor will allow facts to cloud their actions--you are in the final throes of the restructuring of a Satanic planet. YOU ARE NOW LIV­ING IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF HELL! WHEN THE TIME IS PROPER IN SEQUENCE--GOD SHALL COLLECT HIS PEOPLE! I HOPE THAT YOU SHALL BE AMONG US.

What do I advise DOING for one such as Russbacher who is being held--now against a Judge's rulings and for only political reasons? See what transpires today--DO NOT GET HIM INTO TURMOIL OR CENTRAL CAUSE OF UPRISINGS WITHIN THE PRISON OR HE SHALL BE SOCKED AWAY FOR EVER. DO NOT BE DRAGGED INTO FOOLISH ACTIONS OR ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THE VERY ONES WHO CAN KEEP HIM FOREVER OR HAVE HIM KILLED ON THE SPOT! USE YOUR HEADS, BELOVED FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES --YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT IS OVER­RULING YOUR WISDOM. WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY TOWARD RELEASE--DO NOT BLOW YOUR ADVANTAGE THROUGH OVEREAGER FOOLISHNESS. IF, HOWEVER, THERE IS NOT POSITIVE ACTION SHOWN TODAY--THEN YOU PETITION THE GOVERNOR AND ONES ABOVE AND BEYOND THE PRISON CONTROLLERS--IF "THEY" ARE THREATENED, THE FREE­DOM SHALL BE LOST FOREVER. HEED ME WELL AND SETTLE DOWN--LEST YOU DO EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF THAT WHICH YOU CLAIM YOU WISH ACCOM­PLISHED!

Dharma, get this off this machine for I have gotten my message to the adversary
    --perhaps, however, it should be gotten to the ones involved in some of the instances.

As to the "gold" circumstance--wisdom of action is again your call to attend.

As to the other--regarding our brother? Can you not leave anything to God, Hosts and WISDOM of actions? Some of you are too weary and frustrated to act in correctness
    --and it is exactly what is being contrived to get you to blow your own intent--out of the water. Do NOT stir more than reasonable and certainly NO MORE with the ones who can immediately and directly torment the man further and incite to riot in that prison!! Settle down and allow God to call some of the "plays", beloved friends --remember the "road to hell is paved with good intentions!" So be it.

PJ 77
    CHAPTER 16

REC #2 HATONN

TUE., SEP. 7, 1993 10:58 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 022

TUE., SEPTEMBER 7 1993

EARTHQUAKES AND DISASTERS

There are several things going on which Cmdr. Soltec can do far better than I at pointing out to you readers. However, there is a flurry of quakes around Southern California which must be noted--from the 3.8 at Big Bear near L.A. to one at Boron (WHICH HAS NOT EVEN BEEN NOTED EXCEPT IN ONE LOCAL BROADCAST OR TWO). It is obvious the one at "Boron", California (and quite near this location) IS NOT INTENDED FOR SHARING WITH THE PUBLIC! AND, what of the one in the South Pacific which is MAKING SUCH NEWS ALL THE WAY TO HONG KONG!? Be alert readers, there is big stuff afoot--from Arafat's "peace" tour on behalf of Israel to the planet in a state of convulsions.

I am going to hang right in here with the reminders about the Committee of 300 because things are being set-up again to deceive you incredibly. A plot to kidnap Kissinger and Nixon? Why would anyone think either are important enough to use as hostage material? Is it true? Does it matter? ONLY to the extent that it is a 'story' of some kind which the adversary feels is feasible enough and ridiculous enough to further pull down unwitting players. Kissinger is probably one of the most important men in the groupings of programmed workers for the Committee of 300--the "brains" if you will. I wouldn't pay two cents for him but then you people like your enemies to have advantage so I guess you will bail him out and at the least kill all the innocent non-participants which will be named in the name of getting "guilty" parties. There is such "evil", pure and unadulterated, as to sicken the soul.

Dharma, let us move into "300" without more babbling and as we free up time a bit,
    I wish to speak of our other information on Spelt, Gaiandriana, etc.

THE GAIA PRODUCTS

Why does Gaia as in New Gaia Products, The Word, and thus and so get "advertising" in CONTACT when the CONTACT does not have advertising? Because the products are MINE and the entities involved KEEP THE PAPER IN BUSINESS THROUGH ALMOST TOTAL SUPPORT! EVERYTHING DONE AROUND HERE GOES "IN THE HOLE" TO GET THIS PAPER OUT TO YOU OF THE PUBLIC. THERE­FORE, I SHALL ALWAYS SUPPORT THESE HARD WORKING PEOPLE IN THIS MOST DIFFICULT TASK OF PROVIDING THAT WHICH I BRING AS BLESSING TO YOU AND BURDEN TO THEM. I AM HUMBLY GRATE­FUL AND DHARMA AND I HAVE ALMOST GOT THE PRODUCTS IN A FORM WHICH CAN BE SHIPPED--RIGHT DOWN TO SPELT BREAD PRODUCT FOR BREAD MACHINES SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE "ALL" THAT WE SUGGEST
    --IN SOME FORM. WE EFFORT TO NEVER SUGGEST THAT WHICH IS ALL BUT IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO FIND OR ACQUIRE. USE IS STRICTLY UP TO YOU--WE DO WHAT WE CAN. We do not practice medicine, law or even "nutrition"--good or otherwise. I WILL tell you why a suggested item is beneficial but use is absolutely up to you as individuals and so, too, will be the results attained
    --which some are claiming to be most remarkable. We will effort to begin on these discussions soon; I believe the hope is to begin offering these restructured plans and accompanying products sometime after the first of October because of the burden of quantity, research and development and other problems of life in general. Life is always that which "happens" while you are making other plans!! I will ask the "crew" involved to give you an idea of what will be offered, from packages of flour, bread machines and "optimum program packages"--and it would help them if you responded with a "check-off" of some kind to indi­cate participation so that they have some notion as to quantities for which to arrange. In "quantity" lots, bottles, machines, (everything) is far more economical although shipping costs re­main greatly exaggerated. They do have a planned program for payment with handling charge for paperwork but no interest on the extended payment plans--i.e., a bread machine with al­lowance for payment over several months rather than initially, etc. Bread packets are being "perfected" as to use with individ­ual machines you may already have in your appliance store such as Hitachi (square loaves) and Dak or Welbilt (round loaves) which work in almost opposing manner--you will have to use specific instructions for YOUR machine--but the ingredients will be stable and general--even for hand preparation.

At this time the only feasible way to get enough Spelt to you is through a plan such as this one--unless you like LARGE quanti­ties to get bugs and/or know the specialty grain growers. At this time Spelt is scarce and is an absolutely necessary part of my suggested plan for either survival or use in conjunction with Gaiandriana whole life resource.

We are dealing with "living" product here and that requires in­cubation time from conception through pregnancy and into ma­turity of cellular development--along with continuing food re­source for the cells while getting product TO you. We are geared up to do what we can but it is a massive job without plant facilities--although, a plant is one of the first facilities which will be acquired with funding. The funds at this time go, and will continue to go, to keeping the paper alive and assist with fax lines and to keep our people alive and sheltered. So be it for I shall not belabor the point. Prices will not be accurate--only ESTIMATES in very rough form but this will give the crew a couple of weeks to gear up and make plans. Thank you. We are not "big business", we are simply here to serve you as best we can.

CONTINUATION: CONSPIRATORS HIERARCHY:
    THE COMMITTEE OF 300
    by John Coleman (by John Coleman (Information:
    World Intelligence Review, 2533 N. Carson St., Carson City,
    NV 89706)
    [H: We were in the middle of the listing of "some" of the front organizations of this Committee of 300 (Club of Rome)--actu­ally, more like the Tavistock arms--or the working groups of the Committee. We will take up with:]
    RESEARCH ANALYSIS CORPORATION.
    This is HUMRRO's (Human Resources Research Office) sister "1984" organization situated in McLean, Virginia. Estab­lished in 1948, it was taken over by the Committee of 300 in 1961 when it became part of the Johns Hopkins block. It has worked on over 600 projects, including integrating Negroes into the Army, the tactical use of nuclear weapons, psychological warfare programs and mass population control.

Obviously there are many more major think tanks, and we shall come to most of them in this book. One of the most im­portant areas of cooperation between what think tanks turn out and what becomes government and public policy are the "pollsters". It is the job of the polling companies to mold and shape public opinion in the way that suits the conspirators. Polls are constantly being taken by CBS-NBC-ABC, the New York Times, the Washington Post... Most of these efforts are coordi­nated at the National Opinion Research Center where, as much as it will amaze most of us, a psychological profile was devel­oped for the entire nation.

Findings are fed into the computers of Gallup Poll and Yankelovich, Skelley and White for comparative evaluation. Much of what we read in our newspapers or see on television has first been cleared by the polling companies. WHAT WE SEE IS WHAT THE POLLSTERS THINK WE SHOULD SEE. This is called "public opinion making". The whole idea behind this bit of social conditioning is to find out how responsive the public is to POLICY DIRECTIVES handed down by the Com­mittee of 300. We are called "targeted population groups" and what is measured by the pollsters is how much resistance is gen­erated to what appears in the "Nightly News". Later, we shall learn exactly how this deceptive practice got started and who is responsible for it.

It is all part of the elaborate opinion-making process created at Tavistock. Today our people believe they are well-informed but what they do not realize is that the opinions they believe are their own were in fact created in the research institutions and think tanks of America and that none of us are free to form our own opinions because of the information we are provided with by the media and the pollsters.

Polling was brought to a fine art just before the United States entered the Second World War. Americans, unbeknown to themselves, were conditioned to look upon Germany and Japan as dangerous enemies who had to be stopped. In a sense, this was true, and that makes conditioned thinking all the more dan­gerous, because based on the INFORMATION fed to them, the enemy did indeed appear to be Germany and Japan. Just re­cently we saw how well Tavistock's conditioning process works when Americans were conditioned to perceive Iraq as a threat and Saddam Hussein as a personal enemy of the United States.

Such a conditioning process is technically described as "the message reaching the sense organs of persons to be influenced". One of the most respected of all pollsters is Committee of 300 member Daniel Yankelovich, of the company, Yankelovich, Skelley and White. Yankelovich is proud to tell his students that polling is a tool to change public opinion, although this is not original, Yankelovich having drawn his inspiration from David Naisbett's book Trend Report which was commissioned by the Club of Rome.

In his book Naisbett describes all of the techniques used by public opinion makers to bring about the public opinion desired by the Committee of 300. Public opinion making is the jewel in the crown of the OLYMPIANS for, with their thousands of new-science social scientists at their beck and call and with the news media firmly in their hands, NEW public opinions on al­most any subject can be created and disseminated around the world in a matter of two weeks.

This is precisely what happened when their servant George Bush was ordered to make war on Iraq. Within two weeks, not only the U.S. but almost the entire world public opinion was turned against Iraq and its President Saddam Hussein. These media change artists and news manipulators report directly to the Club of Rome which in turn reports to the Committee of 300 at whose head sits the Queen of England ruling over a vast network of closely-linked corporations who never pay taxes and are answerable to no one, who fund their research institutions through foundations whose joint activities have almost total control over our daily lives.

Together with their interlocking companies, insurance business, banks, finance corporations, oil companies, newspapers, magazines, radio and television, this vast apparatus sits astride the United States and the world. There is not a politician in Washington D.C. who is not, somehow, beholden to it. The Left rails against it, calling it "imperialism" which indeed it is, but the Left is run by the same people, the very same ones who control the Right, so that the Left is no more free than we are!

Scientists engaged in the process of conditioning are called "social engineers" or "new-science social scientists" and they play an integral part in what we see, hear and read. The "old school" social engineers were Kurt K. Lewin, Professor Hadley Cantil, Margaret Mead, Professor Derwin Cartwright and Professor Lipsitt who, together with John Rawlings Reese, made up the backbone of new-science scientists at Tavistock Institute.

During the Second World War, there were over 100 researchers at work under the direction of Kurt Lewin, copying slavishly the methods adopted by Reinhard Heydrich of the S.S. The OSS was based on Heydrich's methodology and, as we know, the OSS was the forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency. The point of all this is that the governments of Britain and the United States already have the machinery in place to bring us into line in a New World Order with only a slight modicum of resistance materializing, and this machinery has been in place since 1946. Each passing year has added new refinements.

It is this Committee of 300 which has established control networks and mechanisms far more binding than anything ever seen in this world. Chains and ropes are not needed to restrain us. Our fear of what is to come does that job far more efficiently than any physical means of restraint. We have been brainwashed to give up our Constitutional right to bear arms; to give up our Constitution itself; to allow the United Nations to exercise control over our foreign policies; to permit the President to break United States law with impunity and to invade a foreign country and kidnap its head-of-state. In short, we have been brainwashed to the extent where we, as a nation, will accept each and every lawless act carried out by our government almost without question.

I for one know that we will soon have to fight to reclaim our country from the Committee, or lose it forever. BUT when it comes right down to it, how many will actually take up arms? In 1776 only 3% of the populace took up arms against King George III. This time around, 3% will be woefully inadequate. We should not allow ourselves to be led down dead-end roads for that is what our mind controllers have planned for us by confronting us with such a complexity of issues that we simply succumb to long range penetration and make no decisions at all on many vital issues.

We shall be looking at the names of those who make up the Committee of 300 but, before we do that, we should examine the massive interfacing of all important institutions, companies and banks under the Committee's control. We must mark them well because these are the people who are deciding who shall live and who shall be eliminated as "useless eaters"; where we will worship God; what we must wear and even what we shall eat. According to Brzezinski, we shall be under endless surveillance around the clock for 365 days a year ad infinitum.

That we have been betrayed from within is being accepted by more and more people each year, and that is good, because it is through knowledge, a word translated from the word BELIEF, that we shall be able to defeat the enemies of all mankind. While we were being distracted by the bogeymen in the Kremlin, the Trojan Horse was moved into position in Washington D.C. The greatest danger free people face today is not from Moscow but from Washington D.C. We need first to conquer the DOMESTIC ENEMY, and after that we will be strong enough to mount an offensive to remove Communism from the Earth, together with all of its attendant "isms".

The Carter Administration accelerated the collapse of our economy and our military strength, the latter begun by Club of Rome and Lucis Trust member Robert Strange McNamara. In spite of his promises, Reagan continued to undermine our industrial base, starting where Carter left off. While we need to keep our defenses strong, we cannot do that from a weak indus­trial base for, without a well-run
    military-industrial complex, we cannot have a viable defense system. The Committee of 300 recognizes this and planned from 1953 its zero-growth post-in­dustrial policies now in full flower.

Thanks to Club of Rome our technology potential has dropped below that of Japan and Germany, nations we are sup­posed to have defeated in the Second World War. How has this come about? Because of men like Dr. Alexander King and our blindfolded state of mind, we have failed to recognize the de­struction of our educational institutions and systems of teaching. As a result of our blindness, we are no longer training engineers and scientists in sufficient numbers to keep us among the indus­trialized nations of the world. Thanks to Dr. King, a man very few people in America know about, education in the U.S. is at its lowest level since 1786. Statistics produced by the Institute for Higher Learning show that the reading and writing capabili­ties of high school children in the United States are LOWER than they were among high school children in 1786.

What we face today is not only the loss of our freedom and the very fabric of our nation, but far worse, the possibility of the loss of our souls. The steady chipping away at the foundation upon which this republic rests has left an empty void, which satanists and cultists are rushing to fill with their synthetic souled material. This truth is difficult to accept and appreciate because there was nothing SUDDEN about these events. If a sudden shock were to hit us, a cultural and religious shock, we would be shaken out of our apathy.

But gradualism--which is what Fabianism is, does nothing to raise the alarm. Because the vast majority of Americans can see no MOTIVATION for the things I have described, they cannot accept it, and so the conspiracy is scorned and often mocked. By creating chaos through presenting hundreds of daily choices our people have to make, we have come down to a position where, unless motivation can be clearly shown, all information is rejected.

This is both the weak and the strong link in the conspiratorial chain. Most thrust aside anything that has no motive, so the conspirators feel safe behind the ridicule poured upon those who point to the coming crisis in our nation and our individual lives. However, if we can get enough people to see the truth, the mo­tivation block gets weaker until it will eventually be forced aside as more and more people become enlightened and the notion that "this cannot happen in America" is dispensed with.

The Committee of 300 is counting on our maladaptive re­sponses to govern our reaction to created events, and it will not be disappointed as long as we as a nation continue in the present way we respond. We must turn responses to created crises into ADAPTIVE responses by identifying the conspirators and ex­posing their plans for us so that these things become public knowledge. The Club of Rome has already made THE TRAN­SITION TO BARBARISM. Instead of waiting to be "raptured", we must stop the Committee of 300 before it can accomplish its goal of making us prisoners of the "New Dark Age" planned for us. It is not up to God; IT IS UP TO US. We have to take the necessary action.

All information that I provide in this book comes from years of research backed up by impeccable intelligence sources. Nothing is exaggerated. It is factual and precise so do not fall into the trap set by the enemy that this material is "disinformation". For the past two decades I have provided in­formation which has proved to be highly accurate and which has explained a lot of puzzling events. My hope is that through this book, a better, clearer and wider understanding of the conspiratorial forces ranged against this nation will come about. That hope is being realized as more and more young people are beginning to ask questions and seek information about what is REALLY going on.

It is difficult for people to comprehend that these conspirators are real and that they have the power I and many others have attributed to them. Many have written to ask how it is that our government does nothing about the terrible threat to civilization? The problem is that our government is PART of the problem, part of the conspiracy, and nowhere and at no time has this become more clearly evident than during the Bush Presidency. Of course President Bush knows precisely what the Committee of 300 is doing to us. HE WORKS FOR THEM. Others have written to say, "We thought we were fighting the government". Of course we are, but behind government stands a force so powerful and all-encompassing that intelligence agencies are even afraid to mention the name "Olympians".

Proof of the Committee of 300 is found in the vast number of powerful institutions owned and controlled by it. Listed here are some of the more important ones, all of which come under the MOTHER OF ALL THINK TANKS AND RESEARCH INSTITUTIONS, THE TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE OF HUMAN RELATIONS WITH ITS FAR-FLUNG NETWORK OF HUNDREDS OF "BRANCHES".

TO BE CONTINUED....
    We need a break to attend some other pressing matters so allow us to close this segment, please. Thank you. May God light your mind as you study these materials and these data. You are blessed in that you are curious enough to read this information and give thought to your circumstance. May you always use wisdom in your balancing of information. Salu

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#077, PLAYERS IN THE GAME

PJ 77
    CHAPTER 17

REC #3 HATONN

TUE., SEP. 7, 1993 2:57 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 022

TUE., SEPTEMBER 7, 1993
    WILL THE REAL GUNTHER RUSSBACHER
    STAND UP?

Strange things are happening, my friends, and I am just about to the end of my "being pleasant" line. What is coming down here--you supposedly "goodly patriots"--you ones such as Honegger (Barbara) and others--would shock even you good readers. Some ones in the information business DO NOT WANT THIS MAN FREE! WHY??

I AM GOING TO RESPOND TO THIS NAPA SENTINEL LETTER BY HARRY
    V. MARTIN. I HAVE RESPECTED MR. MARTIN TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
    --BUT THIS IS "MUCH" IN TOTAL FABRICATION AND DISINFORMATION--EXCEPT THAT IT IS "NO LONGER" DISINFORMATION--IT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED NOW BY THIS WRITING OF YOURS, TOM VALENTINE, BARBARA HONEGGER ET AL., AND NOW ONES WHO HAVE EITHER GOTTEN TO JUDGE BROWN IN ORDER THAT HIS "REASONS" ARE "CHANGED" OR THE WHOLE THING IS A WORSE ORCHESTRATION OF ELITE POWER THAN IS IMAGINED AT FIRST GLANCE.

I ask that everyone take stock of what is going on and "who" and "why" it may be that "decisions" are reinterpreted. You have reached a new LOW in judicial injustice IF INDEED the NAPA letter be truth--which I figure into the loop to be so at this very writing.

The letter:

To: American Patriot Network
    Date: Sept. 7, 1993

RE: GUNTHER RUSSBACHER

Though Judge Brown vacated Gunther's sentence, that does not guarantee freedom. [H: So far--right on track for it doesn't! However, it was predecided that in THIS instance it meant EXACTLY "THAT"!] According to direct interviews with Judge Brown, the vacating order allows the Prosecuting Attorney THIRTY DAYS in which to determine whether or not to try the case again. The ruling, though broaching the Statutes of Limitation, does not vacate the sentence on those grounds, as much as the fact that Gunther had inadequate counsel.

Gunther and I were on the Tom Valentine [radio show] last night. Both Tom and I explained the circumstances to Gunther. We have a copy of the Judge's order. Tom can verify this. He can reach him at 612:222-0796. (Ed: Exact quote.)

And if the Prosecutors office decides to try Gunther again, they can hold him pending the new trial. [H: Unfortunately, so far all this is correct.]

Gunther's basic problem does not stem from him being the pilot in the October Surprise--which he was not--but from skimming $15 million off the top of a CIA-proprietary company. [H: Wow--and now you have it! Hook, line and s(t)inker!! How so this news? And, further, WHERE DID IT POSSI­BLY COME FROM? THAT WAS NEVER THE CHARGE AGAINST RUSSBACHER IN ANY INSTANCE!! This has NOTHING to do with justice or truth--the man is in a State (Missouri) prison on charges very DIFFERENT than any­thing with the CIA, so just HOW does this come into the pic­ture at any reasonable logic whatsoever--UNLESS--the en­emy is in his dooryard with pressure tactics to shut down justice and law at the HIGHEST LEVELS OF POWER. NOW JUST WHO IN THE CIA DO YOU THINK MIGHT BE BEHIND THIS CUTE LITTLE NEW TRICK TO DE­CEIVE YOU-THE-PEOPLE!? "But," you might ask, "is there anything to such a story"? Probably--for within the nasty black units and black funding--there is NOTHING ex­cept fraud and rip-off--but those are NOT the charges for which Russbacher is brought to task under any public in­formation AT ALL! This has to be something thrown into the wheel spokes NOW! And the letter goes on:] Many of these securities are now being negotiated and it is doubtful Gunther will be released or out of trouble until the money is returned. It was money laundered in the Iran-Contra scandal.
    [H: Oh? And now we are to suppose that these two, North and Russbacher, are to blame for the Iran-Contra affair? Could it be that there are SIGNED stock certificates wherein Gunther IS THE PROPRIETARY OWNER OF SEVERAL VERY LARGE CORPORATIONS (SILENT AND HIDDEN FROM YOU THE PUBLIC) WHICH HE SERVICED AS A MEMBER OF THE CIA ASSOCIATED FORCES? LET US CONSIDER THIS FOR A MINUTE AND WHAT HAP­PENED WITH "SOME" OF THE LEGITIMATE DOCU­MENTS. ONE, JIM VASSILOS, WAS EFFORTING TO HELP GUNTHER--LEGALLY--SOME WAY. HOWEVER, WHAT HE DID WAS TO BRING, IN HIS BRIEFCASE, TO THE PRISON DOCUMENTS (STOCK CERTIFICATES) WITH ORIGINAL SIGNATURES OF GUNTHER RUSSBACHER. THE PRISON OFFICIALS WERE WAIT­ING FOR HIM AND CONFISCATED THEM AND STILL HOLD THEM. Did Jim know about this in advance? Who knows--it is not relevant now, after the fact--except that something surely STINKS in the fishing industry. Nonethe­less, the Prison system has the documents and obviously now is blackmailing all parties involved. Gunther served his (your) country well under the same circumstances any top intelligence player has served--to the limits of all reasonable Laws of God and/or Man.
    Does that make him "guilty" of something or another? I can tell you this much
    --if the ones throwing these cogs in the spokes were brought to light in their own actions--guess who else would flunk "goodness" and "honor"?
    Is it possible Gunther "just wants out" and is a bit mislead­ing in hopes of swinging this through publicity? Well, he is quite capable of such actions--but this time--the truth is spelled out in the letter sent from NAPA--saying his trouble is over these CIA things. If there is ONE MASSIVE INTENTIONAL LIE--THEN MY DEARS, THE FISH ARE VERY OLD AND DESERVE TO STINK! By the way, the letter suggests that Gunther had already skimmed "$15 mil­lion off the top of a CIA-proprietary company". Now who in the world can keep track of the CIA proprietary compa­nies since they are all beyond top secret!!?? Then comes the kicker--he has to "return the money"! In prison?? From prison?? Where is he just going to go retrieve the "lost" or "misplaced" skimmed money? If this be truth--why is Ollie North out? Why is every Iran-Contra thug out except Gunther?? Indeed, the fish are VERY smelly today!
    Now the next is quite curiously interesting:]

Our newspaper was the "creator" of Gunther, detailing his accounts. [H: Now what mean ye? You were the "what"?--"creator" of Gunther? What does this mean--is there more stinking fish frying in the hotseats? Is Gunther REALLY Gunther Russbacher of Austria/U.S.A. or is he a figment of NAPA SENTINEL?] He is a cutout for the October Surprise, working for military intelligence. [H: Again, Harry, what mean ye by this "cutout" business--did YOU "create" this "cutout" and JUST WHO SAID SUCH A THING?] The REAL pilot was an Air Force Colonel that Gunther is protect­ing. He only raised the October Surprise premise as a way of keeping alive when the CIA was after him for the missing money.

[H: So, are we suggesting that no-way, no-how, Gunther (having been sheep-dipped over 30 some-odd times) could be a sheep in wolf's clothes?? What difference does it make WHO flew Bush and buddies to Paris? The whole thing is a structured disgrace to the dignity of and an affront to the public citizenry of this once fine country--now in the dregs of such disgusting injustice. Did Bo Gritz have reasonable charges in "passport" violations--because of passports sup­plied to him by his own "company"? Come on, readers, there is NEVER truth to be shared when the power-brokers are efforting to squelch the truth of their own heinous crimes.
    Further, why would Rayelan have to literally beg from car­ing friends just to stay alive if Gunther has stashed $15 mil­lion dollars? I, for one, hope to the Heavens that he has and gets it! It might even be that you-the-people whose very na­tional soul has been sold by these bastard treasonists, could get some value BACK out of that which was stolen first from YOU.]

It is important to keep the Russbacher story in proper per­spective. We have been in contact with him from the beginning, and broke his story. We have also taken a lot of heat from the Village Voice and Barbara Honegger for standing by Gunther all this time.

Harry V. Martin
    Publisher

Well, Harry, this is pretty typical of a "woman scorned" re­action. Honegger wrote a book on which Rayelan "Russbacher" helped research and originally was basically
    co-author. The FACTS, HOWEVER, ARE NOT COR­RECT! Does this mean that EVERYTHING Gunther has told you is correct? No--it means that credibility was lost in/on October Surprise as further facts and truth have been uncovered. It is not pleasant, however, for an author to have to face the fact that he/she gave wrong information. We too wrote on the story--and Brenneke was a big player as were several others--this does not make either story abso­lutely correct and whoever might have "broken" the story does NOT MAKE IT FACT! I had ones denounce ME because they had received from Sananda for over 40 years--and somehow became the absolute authority on all things higher and Godly! You ones, perhaps, have been misled, even to fairy tales--but the distraction is nonetheless just THAT--distraction from truth, justice and the Constitutional crimes being perpetrated against this citizen. I do not dis­count your courage nor your claim to daring journalism--I respect your guts for efforting to bring truth--beyond that of almost any other journalist. Please, just don't be misled by this garbage.

If there are OTHER circumstances regarding Gunther's sen­tence and protocols of actual and "rightful" law--then let it be spoken here! But for you as a journalist, prodded by those who plant such distractions, it is unthinkably short­sighted in this instance. Gunther was NEVER sentenced for CIA indiscretions--and THAT IS WHAT IS IN POINT HERE!--GUNTHER RUSSBACHER'S SENTENCE WHICH HAS BEEN VACATED BY ONE JUDGE BROWN!

Just what might be the intent here? To do as with Demjan­juk in Israel--just go find something on which to base non-release? You ones have really come a long way into the gut­ter of justice, my friends. If you can't hold a man on the sentence charged--then hold him until you make up some charge! Indeed, I also feel very sorry for this Judge in point--for he is more "HAD" than you can imagine as aver­age "citizens" in a corrupt and orchestrated system.

As I am writing here, I am brought a copy of a letter which seems to respond to the above message for the FAX hot-line--from Rayelan:

September 7, 1993

Re: The Napa Sentinel Release to the American Patriot Network of 9-7-93 RE: Gunther Russbacher.

Now that Gunther Russbacher is going to be released it ap­pears that very strong forces are trying to destroy his credibility and his influence in the Patriot Community. It is a very sad note that Harry Martin either knowingly or with consent is being used by these forces to try to bring Gunther down.

The facts contained in Harry Martin's fax are incorrect. As for the information just out by Tom Valentine regarding the va­cating of the sentence, Tom is also in error. Gunther spoke with Judge Michael Brown and we will shortly follow up on that conversation.

[H: I have also WARNED YOU ONES ABOUT TOM VALENTINE--he is not GOD OF GOODNESS AND TRUTH--HE IS A RADIO PERSONALITY DOING THAT WHICH BRINGS IN LISTENERS AND PARTICIPANTS TO HIS PROGRAM. I do not say that he is not a patriot of any kind nor any measure--I do say that he, as a journalist, has responsibilities and he CANNOT KNOW EVERY­THING ABOUT WHICH HE SPEAKS--ANY MORE THAN ANY PERSON CAN BE FLUENT IN ALL THINGS SO STOP TURNING A RADIO PERSONALITY INTO AN ICON OF HEAVENLY AUTHORITY!]

As for Harry's assertion that the SR71 was piloted by an Air Force Colonel, please be advised that when Gunther was train­ing to fly the SR71 at Beale AFB in Marysville, CA, his alias was an Air Force pilot and was "Colonel Robert Bielor". Isn't it a coincidence that Gunther flew an SR71 as an Air Force Colonel and Harry Martin says the October Surprise pilot was an AF Colonel?

A massive discrediting campaign can only be expected. I am just sorry that the first blow in this campaign had to be struck by our friend, Harry Martin.

Rayelan Russbacher

I am sorely tested myself as these days of atrocity continue. Citizens, if you cannot see that which is happening about you--you cannot survive for there is no freedom and there but for the Grace of God--GO YOU! How so? Because every one of you who have served the government beast has broken the Laws of God AND MAN. You do what you do--and yet, when you can no longer depend on the truth of justice in the courts of law--you are THROUGH! AND, THUSLY, AS I PERCEIVE IT--YOU ARE THROUGH!! GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU ALL!

I will again, however, warn the adversary--that what you are about to do is going to merit you consequences of great retribution. Man cannot play God to the circumstances of another to hide or appease his own ego structuring. Who has sold out to the "devil" this time, readers? Gunther Russbacher or those who have MUCH TO HIDE AND WOULD MURDER RATHER THAN BE SEEN FOR THE LIARS AND THIEVES WHICH THEY ARE--SOME ARE EVEN MURDERERS! SO BE IT.

Yes, indeed, PUT THIS ON THE HOT-LINE AND FAX NETWORK--IF I AM WORTHY OF "PAYING BILLS" FOR SAME--I EXPECT TRUTH TO BE A PART OF THE NET-WORKING!

Do I discount Harry Martin? No, I honor Harry Martin--for that which he has already given to you as blind lambs unable to get truth from media and press. I do ask that he consider carefully what is taking place HERE AND NOW. Thank you.
    PJ 77
    CHAPTER 18
    REC #2 HATONN

WED., SEP. 8, 1993 10:25 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 023

WED., SEPTEMBER 8 1993
    GUNTHER RUSSBACHER
    Since this is the topic of the day around here, I shall address it right at the top of our list of "things to do immediately".

I hereby go on record as making a PROMISE to the ones who are churning this miscarriage of all justice and LAW in this matter of holding a man after a judge vacates a sentence--on the basis of OTHER CHARGES TOTALLY UNRELATED TO THAT WHICH CAUSED SENTENCING IN ERROR IN THE FIRST PLACE.
    This message is to the crew who monitor this computer and my-self and to those who check with the hot-line and are causing this disgraceful conduct against "your own working brother"-- YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

The facts are that ones doing this are FEARFUL OF HAVING GUNTHER RUSSBACHER IN FREEDOM--THEY ARE SO GUILTY OF CRIMES WHICH WILL CATCH THEM WITHIN THE TRAP IF THE MAN IS RELEASED. EITHER YOU BACK OFF, PARTICIPANTS IN THIS TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE--OR PREPARE TO HAVE YOURSELVES DISCLOSED AND YOUR IDENTITIES MADE PUBLIC AND YOUR "REASONS" MADE EVEN MORE PUBLIC! You who would betray your brother (and I mean this as a brother in arms) are less than that which Col. Gritz calls scum-sucking whale (you know what).

Yes indeed, the same ones have betrayed me and mine--and perhaps there would have been better ways of handling them prior to this moment of "truth" but God always chooses the non­violent and gentle lessons before leaving the perpetrators to the destiny of their own consequences within the retribution of MAN's choices of actions.

It would be a "wild guess" on MY PART, but I assume that the CIA would not REALLY like what Sir Russbacher would pre­sent in a courtroom if charged AS YOU ONES ARE INDICAT­ING RECENT MORE DIRECT REASONS FOR HOLDING, AGAINST THE LAW, MR. RUSSBACHER. IF, HOWEVER, THE CLANDESTINE FORCES, INCLUDING THE CIA, WANT THEIR GENERAL AND SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES MADE VERY, VERY PUBLIC IN MYRIADS OF ACTIVI­TIES UNSEEN BY THE PUBLIC--THEN CONTINUE YOUR BADGERING AND BLACKMAIL TO COVER YOUR OWN DIRTY ASSETS.

Why would "I" be involved? Because THIS IS A PRIME EX­AMPLE OF THE NEW AGE ORDER AND NEW WORLD ORDER METHODS OF INJUSTICE BY FORCE AND FRAUD AGAINST YOUR CONSTITUTION AND RIGHTS UNDER SUCH LAW. Until this kind of miscarriage of justice is made right--there is NO HOPE OF BRINGING YOUR COUNTRY INTO FREEDOM AND RIGHT. THIS is the en­tire purpose of my mission to your rather dubiously gifted planet. Further, one who makes a commitment to God in truth of intent for that service, SHALL BE PROTECTED BY GOD'S HOSTS SENT FOR THE PURPOSE!

I suggest that you who have perpetrated this injustice--get it cleared up right away or names, places and documented FACT will be the next order of the day! I salute you for your wisdom in action regarding this matter. At this point it is through greedy, personal garbage that this goes on as it is going--but you are going to incite to arms the waiting giant, my friends--and I don't mean "space" command. I CAN promise you one thing--Gunther Russbacher (by any name he might have been using) has MET ME and very well KNOWS me--and does NOT call me a "crocodile reptile". It would behoove several of you "brothers" to consider your attitudes and make proper adjustments lest one or two of you bring the government itself down on the whole of you. I suggest you little "busy-bodies" get busy undoing that which you have done--like NOW! And you who would incite that prison to riot--shall surely reap such rewards of return penalties as to be most disconcerting for it will NOT BE COVERED NOR HIDDEN!

Are these "threats" from some unseen Bee-bopper? Indeed not--I am stating facts of cause and effect--send and return. You who have broken your oaths to brothers--are not trusted by ANYONE and shall reap that reward in time and action--for if you are guilty once--you are suspect always! May insight be the word of "truth" for this day
    --followed by "right" action. Thank you.

주제글 정보