힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#077, PLAYERS IN THE GAME

PJ 77
    CHAPTER 11

REC #1 HATONN

THU., SEP. 2, 1993 9:29 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 017

THU., SEPTEMBER 2, 1993

REFLECTIONS
    I find myself pondering what is bothering people so much and the special person at point to such extent as to continue to deny my presence. Can you not leave Col. Gritz to his own discomfort? A man in ignorance with refusal to learn is by far your worst enemy. Ones either deliberately speak and act in wrong perceptions OR they are ignorant of the facts. Your good Col. Gritz fits BOTH categories. Long since has the Golden Rule by which he claims to live and the Christ lessons he pro­claims to be "born again" into, been left to the wayside in this instance.

Perhaps I can set to rest your quandaries and petitions as it does seem to bother you greatly that he would call me "names" of Satan's troops: Judas Goat, chameleon (except that he said:"The only thing serpent about you [Hatonn] is your chameleon---". That was a gross "slip of the pen" for his intent was oth­erwise while his words were CORRECT in that I am NOTHING of the serpent, dragon or reptilian world--physical or spiritual.), and now, Crocodile Reptile. Oh? Even GOODLY BRAIN-WASHERS OF TRAINED SPECIAL FORCES KNOW THAT WHEN YOU CALL NAMES TO ANOTHER--YOU ARE EXPRESSING YOUR OWN STATUS AS IF IN A MIRROR! Does this mean that this MAN is my enemy?--NO MAN IS MY ENEMY! He is my misguided child/brother who needs a great many more lessons!

I am exactly who I present myself to be and his opinion from ego speculation is not going to change that circumstance--only cause him great embarrassment somewhere along the line of action in this time of upheaval. Just as with George Green--he will lose the respect of those who would have followed him to the White House if he continues on this current path and may get a lot of you good patriots killed in the process. He cannot see far enough out "there" to be able to see the other end of the path as can I.

If you who agonize over this quandary in any way will simply back away and LOOK, then, and only then, will you see the an­swer. Some who claim to KNOW GOD and SERVE GOD--DO NOT KNOW GOD AT ALL AND, WORSE, CLING TO THE SECRET SOCIETIES AND VIOLENCE OF THE PHYSICAL ENTRAPMENT AS IF UNDER AN INSTRUMENT-LAND­ING HOOD. Can YOU not look unto the whole of it and USE THAT WHICH IS GOODLY AND TRUTH FROM BOTH?

Col. James "Bo" Gritz, like others, HAS A MISSION AND A CONTRACT--AND NO OTHER KNOWS THAT MISSION AND CONTRACT. He is beloved by me and his childish names will not touch an iota of the truth of the presence.

He was amused that I came up instantly in anger when he re­ferred to me as a "Judas Goat". I DID!! To me, that is calling "God"--"Satan"--which, of course, he continues to do. How­ever, it changes nothing but is about as bad and painful a thing to say to me as to call him a treasonist and a "knowing" "religious" liar--which, I'm sure, would mar his image of him­self. But, how many of the treasonists realize that they commit TREASON--and especially, against GOD? I have no battle with one Bo Gritz! If he chooses to live in the dark places of experience--continually searching for peace within and truth in realization--it is his choice and I bless him for his journey will get more restless and more "searching" as he moves on. You must understand that I see beyond and within the soul--longing to have peace and a bit of quiet respite within a soul which is knowing of Truth but a consciousness fatigued with the senseless journey in a blighted world. The deeper the caring within a man, the more tormented is the man. Will it show? Not in the way you in an audience would recognize from a confident, ego-driven (but totally controlled) speaker on a platform. He would have given his life in that dirtiest of dirty roles as leader of your nation--but--look and see--the one who is in that position is NOT THE LEADER OF YOUR NATION.

Peter denied the Christ several times--did it make the person LESS a Christed being? It only caused Peter to have to serve more diligently in his soul expression of since experience. Thomas "doubted"--did that make him "bad"? No, and neither did it change the fact of the experience of the Christ, either! I did not swear on Lucifer or on the blood of a brother into secrecy as did Mr. Gritz at the bar of the Freemason order
    --to stand to the square! That is not a patriotic "term" he uses--it is a Masonic oath--didn't anybody notice? Does he know that which he does? Well, he is a brilliant man and you shall have to draw your own conclusions--God usually runs second fiddle to the ego stance of a "brilliant" man steeped in the ways of clandestine physical expression. A man can be discerned in character by judgment of the actions presented. It is YOURS to discern for it is no business of mine.

However, if you think that I shall absolve myself of responsibility of offering you Truth and guidance when asked of me--you are incorrect. When I see that a thing or person is fitted for a task, even if it be short in service, I shall express it to you who ASK. Just because Mr. Gritz may NOT ask--millions of YOU DO! I suggest you ALL go back and read the second writing of 9-1/93 No.2 regarding Pope John's predictions. WE ARE NOT GOING TO BOMB IN ON YOU LIKE A SHOWER OF SNOW FLAKES IN A COUPLE OF YEARS--TRANSITION AND MESSENGERS ARE SENT IN A "KNOWING" CIVILIZATION, LONG PRIOR TO THE PHYSICAL INTEGRATION. If YOU, or Mr. Gritz, must choose so carefully his decisions regarding that "Bible" and pound it on his podium so often--I would suggest he study IT ALL for what he expresses is only a tiny bit of partial truth. In calling me, a Host Commander Messenger, sent forth to prepare a place for our God and bring the messages of Truth unto HIS people a serpent is, in fact, the same as calling the Bible a pack of lies in total and the serpent KING.

Do I denounce the "snake"? Of course not for it, too, is a wondrous CREATION of God. I do, however, denounce the symbol for it is the meaning of the Anti-God/Christ way of expression. You ones seem to have two special meanings to an oath. I do not accept an "oath" of any kind for if a Man is unworthy by his word then all the oaths of all time are equally invalid. So, if you make an oath in a social order ceremony/ritual as to even murder your brother if he divulge the secrets--then you have made an oath--regardless of whether or not you think it is simply "fun and games". Does it then come that somehow your oath unto a nation or a flag to protect it from enemies within and without--has MORE meaning? God only sees the intent of the soul but the expression of the lips indicates the SAME!

If a man is TRAINED to kill or be an "assassin", which is still "MURDER" of another
    --does this make the act "right"? No-- and when it is self-excused on the basis of "need to"--it still DOES NOT MAKE IT "RIGHT"! under any circumstances. When a man KNOWS this is a wrong approach and continues to train and press for such action--it still remains WRONG. It is, however, between that ONE and GOD. It is none of my business except as it affects that which is in my command in service to Creator.

My people have been slain (by your earthly terms) and SO HAS BO GRITZ! I also suggest you reread the portion from yesterday wherein it is stated that WE COMING FORTH will teach and KNOW the ability of resurrection! I suggest YOU ALL give careful thought to this little "trick".

Now, if you don't mind, I would like to drop the subject for I fully intend to give no more of today to Mr. Gritz--he is acting as a child in a money-making game, some of which is worthy--a lot which is not. It is your own choice to go and experience and you will gain greatly if you attend everything carefully--in many ways. Will it save your life? I doubt it! However, if you do not get yourselves prepared for negative experiences you surely cannot survive these things which will be thrust upon you. And I remind you--if a man call me Judas Goat and Serpent--likewise shall I refer to him as the same for it surely would take one to perceive another--right or wrong! If he does not like the idle chatter then I suggest that what is sauce for the goose is likewise sauce for the gander! In the ending you shall perceive truth through the actions--you may JUDGE mine to the limits of your universe--but, you might well also look at his! I did not say look and hear the "opinions" of someone else--GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF AT THE FACTS, NOT THE GOSSIP!

Dharma asks me, "Why?" as we write and look into Lost Civi­lizations and Buried Continents and People--"are there so many things with symbols of serpents and dragons and seemingly wondrously decorated artifacts"? SIMPLE: THE SERPENT PEOPLE AND CIVILIZATIONS ALWAYS PERISH!! ALWAYS!!! GOD always prevails and the evil is buried in some manner or another and HIS people are taken into se­curity and beauty so that the legacy of that which will come again
    --shall find the desolation and buried symbols and be able to learn truth of the destruction--but, alas, the lesson is simply repeated over and over again. Evolvement is a won­drous thing which also includes "letting go" and "releasing"
    --as the butterfly emerging from a cocoon--it cannot wait for all butterflies to emerge from their own sleeping hollow--it must go forth unto whatever lies ahead for it while allowing the others to be birthed and grow as they will. You can learn from that tiny and beautiful winged creature but you cannot open the other cocoons to free that which is inside lest you kill it and neither can you hold the birthed creature from its journey lest you kill IT. YOU cannot live for an­other!
    I am most grateful for the following letter received this morn­ing. It is from a man in Nevada and it regards "the wisdom" of his son of 12 years. It only "seems" there are no young with wisdom left in your society--but perhaps you had best look again at the Master Teacher and what HE was doing at the age of 12 years.

Quoting:
    August 25, 1993

Dear

Greetings once again. I would like to share with you some­thing my 12 year old son, J-L said to me during a discussion we were having regarding TRUTH.

"Dad, it's really simple. GOD, or TRUTH, has a WORD. You must be able to recognize and understand the WORD of TRUTH so you can become one with it. The adversary or Anti-God also has a word. You must be able to recognize and under­stand the WORD of anti-TRUTH when you encounter it so that it can find no place to take root in you. The world also has a word. But the word of the world is not meant to be understood, only observed, because the word of the world is insane".

I asked my son to clarify the part about the word of the world. He said, "Look at how people act from minute to minute, from day to day. Look at how man treats his fellow man; look how he treats the Earth. It's crazy; it's chaos. If you try to understand it you'll go crazy. Just observe and don't judge. Don't seek to worship God or Christ, seek to become God or Christ in a totally humble way. That's the best any of us can do. God will provide us everything we need to succeed if we seek him with right intent".

I am grateful to and appreciate everyone there in the "groundcrew". I have no words that are adequate to express this. May I paraphrase Kahlil Gibran from his Words of the Master, A Second Treasury, pg 92:
    "Thank you Doris, E.J., Doctor Young, and everyone else involved in bringing forth the WORD of TRUTH, for deep in my heart, though I did not understand it,
    I hungered and thirsted for TRUTH that would transcend any to be found on the earth.
    I yearned for the soul's freedom that would teach me to rejoice with my neighbor at the light of the sun and the wonder of living. For it is this cherished freedom that brings man close to the Unseen, which we can approach without fear or shame".

In Light,

END OF QUOTING

Thank you for sharing this with us for it is ONLY this reward that causes our feet to move one more step and sit to the key­board one more time--remember "through the eyes of a child" and "as a child" shall ye come into wisdom that you might KNOW. Does this mean the child will be a "saint"? Perish the thought--children come to experience and reflect that which is offered unto them--be ever mindful of that example and honor yourself when the reflection IS of wisdom for it is YOUR
    re­flection!

Let us now turn to other worthy work:

DEMJANJUK

Look carefully at that which is happening to this unfortunate being. Have you ever in all your experience seen worse justice and manipulation of a man's life? Now, as it comes to "having" to let the man come home--your own Attorney General says she will try in every way to get him deported!!
    DO NOT SIT STILL FOR THIS ATROCITY. It will do no good to write to her--she is a puppet on the IMF's strings! It is a controlled "Israel First" nightmare. Write your congressmen--barrage them and everyone you can think of with the FACTS. Demand to know why this woman has such power--SHE IS AN AGENT OF A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT AND IS PAID DIRECTLY FROM THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AND YET YOU ALLOW HER TO ACT AS YOUR AGENT! IF YOU CANNOT CHANGE THESE SMALL THINGS, AMERICANS, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR NATION. EVERYTHING YOU WRITE TO YOUR CONGRESSMEN AND ALSO TO THIS DISGRACEFUL REPRESENTATIVE
    --SEND A COPY TO ROSS PEROT!!! DO NOT LET ROSS PEROT REST A MINUTE IN THIS J.G. CLASH OF TITANS--HE HAS CLAIMED TO BE A VOICE FOR YOU-THE-PEOPLE--MAKE IT SO!

Dharma, please scribe, let us offer another segment from the "300" book by Coleman. I do not know which segment this represents but I think the editors can ferret it out for us. It is so important that you continue to get these major players in proper order and impact--even if names be changed in the present on­going play for it is the structure and concept which endures.

COMING ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT
    We shall simply take up where we left off without comment on prior printings--you shall have to do your homework and go back and get sequence for we have no space available for continual refreshment.
    QUOTING:

When I (Coleman) wrote these things in 1981, the conspira­tors' global plans were already in an advanced state of pre­paredness....

....The polarizing of South America and the U.S. was a spe­cial assignment given to Kissinger by the Committee of 300. The Malvinas War (also known as the Falklands War) and the subsequent overthrow of the Argentine government, followed by economic chaos and political upheavals, were planned by Kissinger Associates acting in concert with Lord Carrington, a top-ranking member of the Committee of 300.

One of the principal Committee of 300 assets in the U.S., the Aspen Institute of Colorado, also helped plan events in Ar­gentina, even as it did in the case of the fall of the Shah of Iran. Latin America is important to the United States, not only be­cause we have so many mutual defense treaties with countries there, but also because it has the potential of providing a huge market for American exports of technology, heavy industrial equipment, which would have galvanized many of our faltering companies and provided thousands of new jobs. This was to be prevented at all costs, even if it meant 30 years of war.

Instead of seeing this huge potential in a positive light, the Committee of 300 saw it as a dangerous threat to its post-indus­trial zero-growth U.S. plans and immediately acted to make an example of Argentina as a warning to other Latin American na­tions to forget any ideas they may have had to promote nation­alism, independence and sovereign integrity. This is the reason why so many Latin American countries turned to drugs as their sole means of support, which may very well have been the in­tention of the conspirators in the first place.

Americans in general look down on Mexico, which is pre­cisely the attitude with which the Committee wants the people of the United States to regard Mexico. What we need to do is change our thinking about Mexico and South America in gen­eral. Mexico represents a potentially huge market for all types of U.S. goods which could mean thousands of jobs for Americans and Mexicans alike. Transferring our industries "south of the border" and paying the maquiladores slave wages is not in the interest of either country. It benefits nobody but the "Olympians".

Mexico received most of its nuclear power technology from Argentina, but the Malvinas War put an end to that. The Club of Rome decreed back in 1986 that it would stop exports of nu­clear technology to developing countries. With nuclear power stations generating abundant cheap electricity, Mexico would have become the "Germany of Latin America". Such a state of affairs would have been a disaster for the conspirators who have, by 1991, stopped all exports of nuclear technology except that destined for Israel.

What the Committee of 300 has in mind for Mexico is a feu­dal peasantry, a condition that allows for easy management and looting of Mexican oil. A stable and prosperous Mexico can only be a plus for the United States. This is what the
    conspira­tors wish to prevent, so they have engaged in decades of innu­endo, slander and direct economic war on Mexico. Before former President Lopez Portillo took office and nationalized the banks, Mexico was losing $200 million a day to capital flight, organized and orchestrated by the Committee of 300's representatives in banks and brokerage houses on Wall Street.

If only we in the United States had statesmen and not politi­cians running the country, we could act together and set back the One World Government-New World Order plans to return Mexico to a state of helplessness. If we were able to defeat the Club of Rome's plans for Mexico, it would come as a shock to the Committee of 300, a shock from which they would take a long time to recover. The inheritors of the Illuminati pose as great a threat to the United States as they do to Mexico. By seeking common ground with Mexican patriotic movements, we in the United States could forge a formidable force to be reck­oned with. But such action requires leadership, and we are more lacking in leadership than in any other area of endeavor.

The Committee of 300 through its many affiliated organiza­tions was able to nullify the Reagan presidency. Here is what Stuart Butler of the Heritage Foundation had to say on the sub­ject: "The Right thought it had won in 1980 but in fact it had lost". What Butler was referring to was the situation in which the Right found itself when it realized that every single position of importance in the Reagan Administration was filled by Fabi­anist appointees recommended by the Heritage Foundation. Butler went on to say that Heritage would use rightwing ideas to impose leftwing radical principles upon the United States, the same radical ideas which Sir Peter Vickers Hall, top Fabianist in the U.S. and the number one man at Heritage, had been openly discussing during the election year.

Sir Peter Vickers Hall remained an active Fabianist even though he was running a conservative "think tank". As a mem­ber of the British oligarchical Vickers armament manufacturing family, he had position and power. The Vickers family supplied both sides in the First World War and again during Hitler's rise to power. Vickers' official cover was the University of Califor­nia's Urban and Regional Development Institute. He was a longtime confidant of British labour leader and Committee of 300 member Anthony Wedgewood Benn.

Both Vickers and Benn are integrated with the Tavistock In­stitute for Human Relations, the premiere brainwashing institu­tion in the world. Vickers uses his Tavistock training to very good effect when speech-making. Consider the following ex­ample:

"There are two Americas. One is the nineteenth century heavy-industry based society. The other is the growing post-in­dustrial society, in some cases built on the shards of the old America. It is the crisis between these two worlds which will produce the economic and social catastrophe of the next decade. The two worlds are in fundamental opposition, they cannot co­exist. In the end the post industrial world must crush and obliterate the other one". Remember, this speech was made in 1981 and we can see from the state of our economy and our industries just how accurate was Sir Peter's prediction. When concerned people ask me how long the 1991 recession will last, I refer them to Sir Peter's statements and add my own opinion that it will not end until 1995/1996, and even then what emerges will not be the America we knew in the 1960's and 1970's. That America has already been destroyed.

I reported Sir Peter's speech in my newsletter soon after it was delivered. How prophetic it was, but then it was easy to predict a future already written for America by the Committee of 300 and its executive Club of Rome. What was Sir Peter saying in a euphemistic manner? Translated into ordinary ev­eryday English, he was saying that the old American way of life, our true and trusted republican form of government based upon our Constitution, was going to be crushed by the New World Order. America as we knew it was going to have to go, or be crushed to pieces.

As I said, Committee of 300 members often make themselves highly visible. Sir Peter was no exception. To make it clearly understood where he was coming from, Sir Peter rounded off his speech by declaring:

"I am perfectly happy working with the Heritage Foundation and groups like that. True Fabians look to the New Right to push through some of their more radical ideas. For more than a decade the British population has been subject to a constant pro­paganda barrage of how it was on the industrial skids. All of this is true, but the net effect of the propaganda was to demor­alize the population. (Exactly as intended by the new-science scientists at Tavistock).

"This will happen in the United States as the economy wors­ens. This (demoralizing process) is necessary to make people accept difficult choices. If there is no planning for the future or if constituencies block progress there will be social chaos on a scale which is currently hard to imagine. The outlook for urban America is bleak. There is a possibility of doing something with the inner cities, but basically the cities will shrink and the manu­facturing base will decline. This will produce social convul­sions".

Was Sir Peter a psychic, a magician of great report or merely a charlatan fortune teller with a great deal of luck? The answer is "none of these". All Sir Peter was doing was reading off the blueprint of the Committee of 300-Club of Rome for slow death of the United States as a former industrial giant. Looking back over the ten years of Sir Peter's predictions, can anybody doubt that the Committee of 300's plans for the demise of an industri­alized United States has become a fait accompli?

Haven't Sir Peter's predictions proved to be remarkably ac­curate? Indeed they have, almost down to the last word. It is worth noting that Sir Peter Vickers (Sir Peter Vickers-Hall's father-in-law) worked on the Stanford Research paper, Chang­ing Images of Man, from which much of the 3000 pages of ma­terial advice sent to the Reagan Administration was taken. Moreover, as senior MI6 British intelligence officer, Sir Peter Vickers was in a position to give Heritage a great deal of ad­vance information.

As a member of the Committee of 300 and NATO, Sir Peter Vickers was around when NATO directed the Club of Rome to develop a social program which would utterly change the direc­tion in which America wanted to go. The Club of Rome, under Tavistock direction, ordered Stanford Research Institute (SRI) to develop such a program, not only for America, but for every nation in the Atlantic Alliance and the OECD nations.

It was Sir Peter's protege, Stuart Butler, who gave President Reagan 3000 pages of "recommendations", which no doubt contained some opinions expressed by Anthony Wedgewood Benn, a member of parliament and a ranking member of the Committee of 300. Benn told members of the Socialist Interna­tional who met in Washington on December 8, 1980: "You can thrive under Volcker's credit collapse if you profile Reagan to intensify the credit collapse".

That Butler's advice was taken and applied to the Reagan Administration can be seen in the collapse of the Savings and Loan and banking industries which accelerated under Reagan economic policies. While Benn called it "profiling", he really meant that Reagan should be brainwashed. It is worth noting that Von Hayek--who is a founder member of Heritage--used his student, Milton Friedman, to preside over the Club of Rome's plans to deindustralize America using the Reagan presidency to accelerate the collapse of first the steel industry, and then the auto and housing industries, for example.

In this regard a French Black Nobility member, Etienne D'Avignon, as a member of the Committee of 300, was as­signed the task of collapsing the steel industry in this country. It is doubtful that any of the hundreds of thousands of steel work­ers and shipyard workers who have been without jobs for the past decade have ever heard of D'Avignon. I fully reported the D'Avignon Plan in April 1981 World Economic Review. At­tending that fateful December 10th Club of Rome meeting in Washington D.C. was a mystery man from Iran who turned out to be Bani Sadr, the Ayatollah Khomeini's special envoy.

One speech in particular at the December 10th, 1980 con­clave caught my attention, mainly because it came from Fran­cois Mitterand, a man the French establishment had discarded and thought to be washed up. But my intelligence source had previously told me that Mitterand was in the process of being picked up, dusted off and returned to power, so what he said carried a good deal of weight for me:

"Industrial capitalist development is the opposite of freedom. We must put an end to it. The economic systems of the 20th and 21st century will use machines to crush man, first in the domain of nuclear energy which is already producing formidable results". Mitterand's return to the Elysee Palace was a great triumph for socialism. It proved that the Committee of 300 was powerful enough to predict happenings and then make them happen, by force, or by whatever means it took to make its point that it could crush any and all opposition even if, as in the case of Mitterand, he had been totally rejected a few short days be­fore by a discerning political power group in Paris.

TO BE CONTINUED
    Thank you. Let us close this as it has become a bit too lengthy for one sitting. I ask that all who will and can, get a copy of this book so that you will have it in its entirety. It can be gotten through Dr. John Coleman personally--and please tell him who referred you. Truth is the most valuable asset of all tools in your reclamation for it allows you to know and recognize your enemy.

Salu.

PJ 77
    CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., SEP. 3, 1993 10:17 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 018

FRI., SEPTEMBER 3. 1993

BNL BANKING FRAUD
    Don't miss what they are doing with the BNL situation. They are blaming ONE man for the whole of the mess which involves the TOP-LEVEL people in your government and administration. Then, like the other "hearings", it is announced that there is no blame or reason to further investigate the situations and all is dropped and all the evil bastards live happily ever-after!

Things are moving so quickly that you miss a major happening every time you blink your eyes--so you must stay right onto things--the CONTACT IS NOT BIG ENOUGH to cover it all in remindings to watch OR to get updates printed for you. However, you do need to know "players" in this game or you are in for no ability to sort things.

MI6 BRITISH INTELLIGENCE
    (The Queen's PERSONAL Forces)
    How many of you realize that British Intelligence (specifically MI6) fomented this Bosnian-Croatian conflict? Note also that as the Russian faction of the World Order supplied the Serbs, etc., it is obvious that hand-in-hand march the demons of death of a planet.

Not only do they remain "friends" with Serbia, they prevented the advancement of German interests and are selling enormous amounts of weapons to the warring parties. This information comes directly from the afflicted area. From Croatian "counter-intelligence" and "double agents" comes full information on how British agents provoked the confrontation between Croatians and Bosnians in order to protect the aggression in the Balkans being waged by Greater Serbia.

The whole provocation was staged under the cover of UN forces and exposes Britain's Lord David Owens as political controller of the operation.

Now get this next positively in mind: The people of former Yugoslavia, who have been treated as guinea pigs in a BRITISH TAVISTOCK experiment, are now pointing at the puppetmasters.

NORRY PHILLIPS
    The facts are about one, Norry Phillips, a British mercenary, former member of the British Navy who had come to Croatia two years before to train Croatian soldiers. Upon the arrival of UNPROFOR in Croatia, Phillips joined the HVO (Croat Council of Defense, the party militia of Croatian President Tudjman) and when the clashes between Croats and Muslims started in Mostar, Norry shifted to the Muslim side. Nothing strange, except that it had been Norry who tried everything to persuade the HVO commanders to attack the Muslims. "Let us deal with the Bosnia army in two days and the world will accept that". People in HVO found it strange that he was suggesting this while selling weapons to the Muslims.

Phillips had strong connections in weapons supply and import of mercenaries. He would send the new mercenaries to central Bosnia with the task to train chosen members of the Croatian HVO and Bosnian army to be merciless commandos (remember that is what "Tavistock" is ABOUT--mind-control) to be launched against the Serbs. The British were usually leaders of those groups that, by the way, never started a single action against the Serbs. Instead, those commandos, Croats and Muslims, turned against each other, both sides under British command.

The Massacre in the Muslim village of Ahmici, near Vitez, was carried out by one of these groups commanded by a British citizen. The desecration of the Croatian monastery Guca Gora and the massacre.... was executed by a group of Mujahedins, commanded by a mercenary named "Rose"--a British subject. Immediately after the massacre, the British UN forces would enter those villages along with British journalists who would send out horrible pictures of war and suffering, stressing that what was going on between the Croats and Muslims was not sporadic clashes but a real war.

Pictures of mutual massacres and burned villages created, within the Croatians and the Muslims, a mutual feeling of hate to the point that they became greater enemies to each other than to the real aggressor. Among the international public this created the impression that there was not a war of aggression in Bosnia, but a civil war. In a recent interview to BBC, Lord Owen ex­plained: "The Americans thought at the beginning that the problem in Bosnia was a simple one: One party is the aggressor, the others are the victims. We knew from the beginning that the problem was a more complex one since it was not an aggres­sion, but a civil war".

"The territory of former Yugoslavia, that is the Balkans, is strategically interesting as the shortest land-route to the East. That is why that area is cut by spheres of influence of the world and the European powers...when it was impossible for those powers to realize their interests through political means, their secret services were activated, and through the manipulation of certain political and military groups, would prepare events that would change history. It is known today that the demonstration that led to the fall of the Yugoslav government on March 27, 1941, was directed by British Intelligence ...during the whole war there were British Intelli­gence officers with Tito [Yugoslav leader].

"British officers and mercenaries are also active in the war against Croatia and especially now in the war in Bosnia. Some of these people are part of British Intelligence abroad, Military Intelligence Six, for short MI6 (Yes indeed, the outfit that runs the University of Science and Philosophy in Virginia). Today serious analysts put MI6 at the very top of the intelligence ser­vices. Some estimate it to be equal to the American CIA (Oh, gads--they basically ARE the CIA along with the KGB and Mossad.), and some say that in certain departments it is even superior.... During the whole course of World War II, MI6 had its men at the very top of the Wehrmacht [German war ma­chine] and among the top Russian officers....

"In the European department of MI6 there is a Balkan subde­partment, which used to be important to Britain because of the control of the route towards Suez. Today that subdepartment's aim is to stop the influence of Germany in the Balkans". These quotes come from Dan Damon of Sky News who got on the in­side of the operation.

I suggest you no longer believe ANYTHING you are told on the news and look between the lies for truth of some measure. It is there if you know what is really going on.

I do feel it important that today we continue right on with Dr. Coleman's writings in "300" because he was a member (he said) of MI6 and he certainly, with George Green, managed to drop a bomb on us via US&P and the hidden conspiratorial relation­ships involved against us.

Taking up right where we left off yesterday:

QUOTING:
    ‘CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY
    (Continued from 9/2/93)
    JOHN GRAHAM
    (aka: Irwin Suall)
    Another group representative at the December 1980 Wash­ington meetings with "observer status" was John Graham, also known as "Irwin Suall", head of the fact-finding committee of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). The ADL is an outright British Intelligence operation run by all three branches of British Intelligence, that is, MI6 and the JIO. Suall's extensive bag of dirty tricks was garnered from the sewers of the East End of London. Suall is still a member of the super-secret SIS, an elite James Bond type of operation. Let nobody underesti­mate the power of the ADL, nor its long reach. [H: You MUST note that the ADL-B'nai B'rith is the "Jewish Intelli­gence Organization" branch of British Intelligence.]

Suall works closely with Hall and other Fabianists. He was singled out as useful to British Intelligence while at Ruskin Labour College at Oxford University [H: Where Clinton spent time as a Rhodes scholar!!] in England, the same
    Com­munist education center that gave us Milner, Rhodes, Burgess, McLean and Kim Philby. Oxford and Cambridge Universi­ties have long been the province of the sons and daughters of the elite, those whose parents belong to the "upper crust" of British high society. While at Oxford, Suall joined the Young People's Socialist League, and was recruited by British intelligence shortly thereafter.

Suall was posted to the United States where he came under the protection and sponsorship of one of the most insidious left­ists in the country, Walter Lippmann. Lippmann founded and ran the League for Industrial Democracy, and Students for a Democratic Society, both leftist spoiler operations to set indus­trial workers at variance with what it called "the Capitalist class" and management. Both of Lippmann's projects were an integral part of the Committee of 300 apparat that stretched right across America, of which Lippman was a most important member.

Suall has strong connections with the Justice Department and can secure FBI profiles of any person he targets. The Jus­tice Department has orders to give Suall everything he wants when he wants it. Most of Suall's activities center around "keeping an eye on rightwing groups and individuals". The ADL has an open door to the State Department and makes good use of State's impressive intelligence agency.

The State Department has a layer of agents in the right wing, posing as "fearless anti-Semitic fighters". There are four leaders in this group of informers, three of whom are discreet Jewish homosexuals. This spy group has been in operation for the past two decades. They publish virulently anti-Jewish "newspapers" and sell a wide variety of anti-Semitic books. One of the principal operators works out of Louisiana. A mem­ber of this group is a writer who is dearly beloved in Christian rightwing circles. The group and the individuals who go to make it up are under the protection of the ADL. Suall was deeply involved in ABSCAM and is often called upon by law enforcement agencies to assist them in investigations and sting operations.

Suall was assigned to "dog Reagan", in terms of the course laid out for the newly-elected President by the Heritage Foun­dation, and to figuratively fire a few warning shots if Reagan looked like deviating or taking off his blinders at any time. Suall helped to get rid of any troublesome rightwing advisor not beholden to Heritage for his or her job with the Reagan ad­ministration. Such a person was Ray Donovan, Reagan's Sec­retary of Labor, who was eventually removed from his post thanks to the Dirty Tricks department of the ADL. James Baker III, one of those on the list of 3000 recommendations made by the Heritage Foundation, was the go-between who car­ried Suall's messages of hate about Donovan to the President.

Another important conspirator was Philip Agee, the so-called CIA "defector". Although not a member of the Committee, he was nevertheless its case officer for Mexico, and run by the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA) and the Council on Foreign Relations. For the record, NOTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THE U.S. HAPPENS WITHOUT THE SANCTION OF THE RIIA! It is a continuing and ongoing agreement first OPENLY entered into (there were many such secret agreements before that) by Churchill and Roosevelt in 1938, under the terms of which U.S. intelligence services are obliged to share intelligence secrets with British Intelligence.

This is the basis of the so-called "special relationship" be­tween the two countries about which Churchill and Lord Hali­fax boasted and which "special relationship" was responsible for the U.S. fighting the Gulf War against Iraq for and on behalf of British interests, more especially British Petroleum, one of the most important companies in the Committee of 300 in which Queen Elizabeth's immediate family has a big stake.

No intelligence activity has taken place since 1938 except through this special joint command structure. Philip Agee joined the CIA after graduating from Notre Dame where he was inducted into its Jesuit Freemason ring. Agee first came to my attention in 1968 as the intelligence officer behind the riots at the University of Mexico. One of the most important things about the Mexican student riots was that they occurred at the same time as student rioting in New York, Bonn, Prague and West Berlin.

With the coordination expertise and its special intelligence network of which INTERPOL is an integral part, it is not as difficult as it might seem at first sight for the Committee to set in motion carefully timed global actions, whether they be student rioting or deposing leaders of supposedly sovereign nations. It is all in a day's work for the "Olympians". From Mexico Agee moved on to align himself with Puerto Rican terrorist groups. During this time he became a trusted confidant of the Cuban dictator, Fidel Castro.

It should not be imagined that while Agee was carrying out these operations, he was doing so as a "rogue" agent. On the contrary, he was working for the CIA all during these assign­ments. Trouble came when Castro's DGI (Cuban intelligence service) was able to "turn" him. Agee continued to work in his capacity as a member of the CIA until his double role was un­covered. This involved the biggest Soviet listening post in the West located at Lourdes, Cuba. Staffed by 3000 Soviet spe­cialists in signals-monitoring and deciphering. Lourdes has the capability of monitoring thousands of electronic signals simulta­neously. Many a private phone conversation between a member of Congress and his mistress was picked up at Lourdes and used to telling effect.

Although we are told today in 1991 that "Communism is dead," the United States has done nothing to close down the vast spy operation which sits on our doorstep. Incidentally, Lourdes has the capability of picking up even the weakest "tempest" sig­nal, which is the type given off by a fax machine or an electric typewriter which, when deciphered, will give the contents of whatever is being typed or faxed. Lourdes remains a dagger in the heart of the United States. There is absolutely no reason for its continued existence. If the U.S. and the USSR are truly at peace with each other, why the continued need for so massive a spy operation? The simple truth is that, rather than retrenching personnel as we are led to believe, the KGB has taken on addi­tional recruits during 1990 and 1991.

Bernard Levin is probably not a name that is well-known in the United States. Unlike decadent "pop stars" or Hollywood's latest miserable "discovery", academics seldom if ever come be­fore the public eye. Of the hundreds of academics in the United States working under the Control of the Club of Rome, Levin is worthy of special mention if for no reason other than his role in undermining Iran, the Philippines, South Africa, Nicaragua and South Korea. The demise of the Shah of Iran was run to a plan devised by Bernard Levin and Richard Falk, and supervised by Robert Anderson's Aspen Institute.

Levin was the author of a work entitled Time Perspective and Morale which is a Club of Rome publication concerning how to break down the morale of nations and individual leaders. Here is an extract of the document:

"One of the main techniques for breaking morale through a strategy of terror consists in exactly this tactic: keep the person hazy as to where he stands and just what he may expect. In addition, if frequent vacillations between severe disciplinary measures and promise of good treatment together with the spreading of contradictory news make the structure of the situation unclear, then the individual may cease to know whether a particular plan would lead toward or away from his goal. Under these conditions, even those individuals who have definite goals and are ready to take risks are paralyzed by the severe inner conflict in regard to what to do." [H: READ IT AGAIN!]

This Club of Rome blueprint applies to COUNTRIES as well as to individuals, particularly the government leaders of those countries. We in the U.S. need not think that "Oh well, this is America, and those kinds of things just do not happen here". Let me assure you that they ARE happening in the U.S., and perhaps more so than in any other country.

The Levin-Club of Rome plan is designed to demoralize us all so that in the end we feel we should follow whatever it is that is planned for us. We WILL follow Club of Rome orders like sheep. Any seemingly strong leader who SUDDENLY APPEARS to "rescue" the nation must be regarded with the utmost suspicion. Remember that Khomeini was groomed for years by British Intelligence, especially during his time in Paris, before he suddenly appeared as the savior of Iran. BORIS YELTSIN IS FROM THE SAME MI6-SIS STABLE!

The Club of Rome feels confident that it has carried out its Committee of 300 mandate to "soften up" the United States. After 45 years of waging war on the people of this nation, who will doubt that it has indeed accomplished its task? Look around and see how we have been demoralized. Drugs, pornography, rock and roll "music", free sex, the family unit all but totally undermined, lesbianism, homosexuality and finally the ghastly murder of millions of innocent babies by their own mothers. Has there ever been a crime so vile as mass abortion?

With the U.S. spiritually, morally bankrupted, with our industrial base destroyed throwing 30 million people out of work, with our big cities ghastly cesspools of every imaginable crime, with a murder rate almost three times higher than any other country, with 4 million homeless, with corruption in government reaching endemic proportions, who will gainsay that the United States is ready to collapse from within, into the waiting arms of the New Dark Age One World Government?

The Club of Rome has succeeded in splitting the Christian churches; it has succeeded in building up an army of charismatics, fundamentalists and evangelicals who will fight for the Zionist State of Israel. During the Gulf War of genocide I received scores of letters asking me how I could oppose "a just Christian war against Iraq". How could I doubt that Christian fundamentalist support for the Committee of 300's war against Iraq was not Biblical--after all didn't Billy Graham pray with President Bush just before the shooting started? Doesn't the Bible speak of "wars and rumors of wars"?

These letters give an insight into just how well the Tavistock Institute has done its work. The Christian fundamentalists will be a formidable force behind the state of Israel, exactly as planned. How sad that these fine people do not realize that they have been GROSSLY MISUSED by the Club of Rome and that their opinions and beliefs are NOT THEIR OWN, but those created for them by the hundreds of Committee of 300 "think tanks" that dot the American landscape. In other words, like any other segment of the United States population, the Christian fundamentalists and evangelicals have been thoroughly brain-washed.

We as a nation are ready to accept the demise of the United States of America and the American way of life, once the envy of the entire world. Do not think this has happened on its own-- the old "times are changing" syndrome. Time does not change anything, PEOPLE do. It is a mistake to think of the Committee of 300 and the Club of Rome as European institutions. The Club of Rome exercises great influence and power in the United States, and has its own chapter based in Washington D.C.

Senator Claiborne Pell is its leader, and one of its members is Frank M. Potter, a one-time staff director of the House Sub-committee on Energy. It is not difficult to see how the Club of Rome has maintained its grip on U.S. energy policies and where "environmentalist" opposition to nuclear energy is coming from. Perhaps the Club's greatest success story is its hold over Congress in regard to nuclear energy which has had the effect of preventing the U.S. from entering the 21st century as a strong industrial nation. The effect of the anti-nuclear policy of the Club of Rome can be measured in terms of silent blast fur­naces, derelict railroad yards, rusting steel mills, shipyards long since closed down and a valuable trained work force scattered across the United States, which may never again be assembled.

Other Club of Rome members in the U.S. are Walter A. Hahn of the Congressional Research Service, Ann Cheatham and Douglas Ross, both senior economists. Ross's task, in his own words, was to "translate Club of Rome perspectives into legislation to help the country get away from the illusion of plenty". Ann Cheatham was the director of an organization called "Congressional Clearing House For The Future".

Her task was to profile members of Congress who would be susceptible to astrology and New Age mumbo-jumbo. At one stage she had in excess of 100 Congressmen in her classes. Daily session were held in which a variety of astrological "forecasts" were made based on her "occult perceptions". Be­sides Congressmen, other prominent people who attended her sessions were Michael Walsh, Thornton Bradshaw--A LEAD­ING MEMBER OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300--and David Sternlight, a senior vice-president of Allstate Insurance Com­pany.

Some of the more important members of the Committee of 300 are also members of NATO, a fact which we ought to re­member. These Committee of 300 members often hold several offices. Among the NATO-Club of Rome membership are found Harland Cleveland, a former ambassador to NATO, Joseph Slater, a director of the Aspen Institute, Donald Lesh, a former staffer in the U.S. National Security Agency, George McGhee and Claiborne Pell, to name a few exam­ples. [H: Further, why don't you go check out the Univer­sity of Science and Philosophy and note the connections!]

It is important that we remember these names, make a list of them if you wish, so as to recall who they are and what they stand for when their names come up in television programs and news services. Following intelligence modus vivendi, leaders of the Committee often appear on television, usually in the most innocent of guises. We ought to be aware that nothing they do is innocent.

TO BE CONTINUED

I believe it would be noteworthy to "highlight" important names as they appear. Dharma doesn't have time nor thought transfer­ence to do so--nor does E.J. in the first scanning for typos, etc. But I believe it worthy of someone's time to help isolate these names and HANG THEM HIGH IN THE OPEN SCRUTINY OF THE PUBLIC EYE.

Dharma, we must close this as I need you elsewhere today. Thank you for your service and you readers, for your interest.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#077, PLAYERS IN THE GAME

PJ 77
    CHAPTER 13
    REC #1 HATONN
    SAT., SEP. 4, 1993 6:59 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 019

SAT., SEPTEMBER 4, 1993

CONTINUATION: COMMITTEE OF 300
    Dr. John Coleman [Ref. for obtaining book, World Intelligence Review, 2533 N. Carson St., Carson City, NV 89706]

I cannot give enough credit to John Coleman for this inclusive piece of research (mostly from hard experience) for he has done the best work of any around in gathering from various sources this compilation of players and in the New World Order and connections to the British-Israeli interactions--New World Order Elite Bankster collusion. Other "original" firsters are of course also honored--such as Eustace Mullins (always, for his work was that which gave unto these others the information to validate their own work in historical player defining). (Please also give information here on Eustace Mullins books. Ezra Pound Institute of Civilization, P.O. Box 1105, Staunton, VA 24401) It is not enough to simply know the "today" players
    --you must ultimately know who got you to here! We will just go along as time allows.

Please, readers, understand that this is NOT Dharma's only task--writing for me or my compatriots--I have her actually putting together the life substance resource of Gaiandriana that you might have that which WE know to be necessary and correct for all purposes of good health. Someone has to do the actual measuring and testing and she is NOT a chemist or scientist any more than she is an author. She must also perfect the required product of SPELTA (Triticum spelta) and not Triticum aestivum or (T.sativum) which is the grain of what you call WHEAT. This is done so that YOU will be able to utilize the product in some measure of success since the grain seems to be highly "hidden" (because it is a most wondrous product sent to you from God). It is the most delicate of flavor, surpassing wheat in its flavor and unmatched in its health-positive perfection.

She is working to perfect right proportions for what I demand as well as a product that you can utilize in your bread machines, by hand (in your oven), or in other cooking. "We" are "there" with the bread loaves--it is just the final product testing daily and the problems of packaging which confronts her now and, here, she has help so it should move right along. We have a typical "team" in working here--she takes credit for the "good" baking and causes "me" to look bad with the "hockey pucks"! Ah, a ghost gets no respect! Worse yet--there have been lots more "hockey pucks" than soft, fine loaves of manna. She plans to offer you some other recipes as the flour becomes more available. It is very expensive to purchase--WHEN YOU CAN GET IT--and must be utilized as "whole" grain product to be suitable.

Our own crop of Spelt was very low-yield this season because of constraints on the project funds tied up by George Green and his cohorts--your brothers who claimed Godly intent and actually served quite effectively--the "other". It is fine, we will continue in spite of such challenge. Our ability to supply may be a bit limited at first but we intend to have pre-packaged "loaf" capability by October. Please know that as we have offered in the past--as prices and quantity are available you WILL get price cuts--as you are about to witness with Gaiandriana and the other "Living" life products. We are NOT in competition with any-one--but we will offer what we have (and we KNOW to be perfection) at that pricing which allows many to HAVE. Dharma laughed and suggested we accept "food stamps" which, in the long-run, may be well worthy of consideration in view of the fact that it seems nearly ALL of God's people have been reduced to poverty or assistance for one reason or another. I sug-est it be looked into by GaiaSpelt.

I feel that today, however, is more important to continue with the information on your nasty One World Order-Government players. If you don't do something about these political things--survival is all you will have left and we need a lot more Spelt before that happens!

Let's move right along now with the subject of "300":

AGENTS WITHIN THE U.S.

The Committee of 300 has planted its agents in the muscle and sinew of the United States, in its government, in Congress, and in its advisory posts around the President as ambassadors and as Secretaries of State.
    [H: Warren Christopher is a PRIME EXAMPLE!] From time to time the Club of Rome holds gatherings and conferences which, although they appear under innocuous titles, break up into action committees, each of which is assigned a specific task and a specific target date by which time their assignments must be completed. If it does nothing else, the Committee of 300 is working to a very specific time-table.

The first Club of Rome conference in the United States was called by the Committee of 300 in 1969 under the title: The As­sociation of the Club of Rome. The next meeting was held in 1970 under the title Riverdale Center of Religious Research and was directed by Thomas Burney. Then followed the Wood­lands Conference held in Houston, Texas, starting in 1971. Thereafter, regular conferences have been held in Woodlands every year.

Also in 1971, at a later date, the Mitchell Energy and Devel­opment Corporation held its energy strategy meeting for the Club of Rome: The recurring theme: LIMIT THE GROWTH OF THE U.S.A. Then to crown it all, the First Global Confer­ence on the Future was held in July of 1980, attended by 4000 social engineers and members of think tanks, all of whom were members of or affiliated with various institutions operating un­der Club of Rome umbrella organizations.

The First Global Conference on the Future had the blessing of the White House Commission on the 1980s and OFFICIALLY recommended the policies of the Club of Rome "as a guide to future U.S. policies" and even went so far as to say that the United States economy is moving out of the industrial phase. This echoed the theme of Sir Peter Vickers Hall and Zbigniew Brzezinski and provides further proof of the control exercised by the Committee of 300 over U.S. affairs, both domestic and foreign.

As I said in 1981, we are set up, politically, socially and economically so that we remain locked into the Club of Rome's plans. Everything is RIGGED against us. If we are to survive, then we must break the stranglehold the Committee of 300 has on our government. In every election since Calvin Coolidge ran for the White House, the Committee of 300 has been able to plant its agents in key positions in government so that it matters not who gets the White House post. For example, every one of the candidates who ran for the Presidency, from the time of Franklin D. Roosevelt, were selected, some like to call it "hand-picked", by the Council on Foreign Relations acting on the instructions of the RIIA (Royal Institute for International Af­fairs).

Especially in the 1980 election, every candidate for the high­est office in the United States was run by the CFR. Therefore, it was of no consequence to the conspirators who won the presi­dential race. Through such Trojan Horses as the Heritage Foundation and the CFR, ALL key policy making positions in the new administrations were filled by the Council on Foreign Relations nominees, and before that, since the 1960s, by NATO-Club of Rome yes-men, thereby ensuring that key policy decisions bore the indelible stamp of the Club of Rome and the CFR, acting as the executive arms of the Committee of 300.

Both the 1984 and 1988 elections followed this long-estab­lished pattern. Secretary of State George Shultz was the per­fect choice of the Committee of 300 for the office of Secretary of State. Shultz was always a creature of Henry Kissinger, the ruling order-giver for the CFR. Moreover, his position with Bechtel, a key Committee of 300 company of global dimensions, gave him access to countries that might otherwise have been suspicious of his Kissinger connection. The Carter Administration accelerated the process of key pro-conspiracy per­sonnel in key positions. Before Carter was elected, his key campaign strategist, Hamilton Jordan, said that if Cyrus Vance or Brzezinski received appointments in the Carter cabi­net, he, Jordan, would resign. They did. Jordan did not re­sign.

Carter's choice of Paul Volcker (in fact he was told to ap­point Volcker by David Rockefeller) started the collapse of the U.S. economy according to the plan laid down by the Club of Rome. We are up against powerful forces who are dedicated to the goal of a One World Government. We have been engaged in a devastatingly crippling war for the past 45 years, only it is not perceived as such. We are brainwashed, methodically and systematically, without ever being aware of it. The Tavistock Institute provided the system for this to take place, and then set in motion.

The only way we can fight back is by exposing the conspira­tors and their multiplicity of front organizations. We need men with experience who can formulate strategy to defend our priceless heritage which, once lost, will never again reappear. We need to learn the methods the conspirators use--learn them and adopt counter-measures. Only a crash program will stop the rot which is consuming our nation.

Some may have difficulty in accepting the idea of global con­spiracy because so many writers have made financial gain from it. Others doubt that activity on a global scale can be suc­cessfully advanced. They see the huge bureaucracy of our gov­ernment and then say, "Well, how are we supposed to believe that private people can do more than the government does"? This overlooks the fact that government is part of the conspir­acy. Hard evidence is what they want and hard evidence is dif­ficult to come by.

Others say, "So what? What do I care about a conspiracy, I don't even bother to vote". That is exactly the way the general population of America was profiled to react. Our people have become discouraged and confused, the results of 45 years of warfare conducted against us. How this is done is explained in Bernard Lewin's book, but how many people would bother to read an academic's non-fiction book? We are reacting exactly as we were profiled to act. Demoralized and confused people will be far more ready to welcome the sudden appearance of a great man who promises to solve every problem and guarantee a well-ordered society in which people are fully employed and domestic strife is minimal. Their dictator, for that is who it will be, will be welcomed with open arms.

Knowing WHO the enemy is is a vital necessity. No one can fight and win against an unidentified enemy. This book could be used as a military field manual. Study its content and memo­rize all names. I have mentioned profiling techniques quite fre­quently in this chapter. A full explanation of "profiling" is contained in the next chapter. One of the most profound pieces of information to come out of the science of profiling is the relative ease in which this can be accomplished in individuals, party groups, political entities and so on right on down the line. Once we wake up as to how easy this is to do, the conspiracy will no longer be more than we can comprehend. The assassi­nation of President Kennedy and the attempt on the life of President Reagan become easy to understand.

INSTITUTIONS THROUGH WHICH CONTROL
    IS EXERCISED
    [H: Please pay close attention to this next segment because it becomes more a working part of your lives than do the peo­ple you will forget.]

Profiling is a technique developed in 1922 on command of the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RHA). Major John Rawlings Reese, a British Army technician, was in­structed to set up the largest brainwashing facility in the world at TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE FOR HUMAN RELATIONS as a part of Sussex University. This became the core of Britain's Psychological Warfare Bureau. When I first introduced the names of Reese and Tavistock into the United States in 1970, very little interest was shown. But over the years, as I revealed more and more about Tavistock and its vital role in the conspiracy, it has become popular to imitate my earlier re­search.

Britain's Psychological Warfare Bureau made extensive use of the work done by Reese on his 80,000 British Army guinea pigs, captive soldiers who underwent many forms of testing. It was Tavistock-designed methods that got the United States into the Second World War and which, under the guidance of Dr. Kurt Lewin, established the OSS, the forerunner of the CIA. Lewin became the director of the Strategic Bombing Survey, which was a plan for the Royal Air Force to concentrate on bombing German worker housing while leaving military targets, such as munition plants, alone. The munition plants on both sides belonged to the international bankers who had no wish to see their assets destroyed.

Later, after the war was over, NATO ordered Sussex Uni­versity to establish a very special brainwashing center which be­came part of Britain's Psychological Warfare Bureau; only now, its research was directed toward civilian rather than military applications. We shall return to that super secret unit which was called Science Policy Research Institute (SPRI) under our chapters on drugs.

The idea behind saturation bombing of civilian worker hous­ing was to break the morale of the German worker. It was not designed to affect the war effort against the German military machine. Lewin and his team of actuaries reached a target fig­ure, that if 65% of German worker housing was destroyed by nightly RAF bombing, the morale of the civilian population would collapse. The actual document was prepared by the Pru­dential Assurance Company.

The RAF, under the command of "Bomber" Harris, carried out Lewin's plans, culminating in the terror firestorm bombing of Dresden, in which over 125,000, mainly old men, women and children, were killed. The truth of "Bomber" Harris's horror raids on German civilians was a well kept secret until long after the end of WW-II.

Tavistock provided most of the detailed programs that led to the establishing of the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), the number one intelligence service in the United States, one which dwarfs the CIA in size and scope. Contracts worth billions of dollars were given to Tavistock by the United States Govern­ment and Tavistock's strategic planners provide most of what the Pentagon uses for our defense establishment, even today. Here again is illustrated the grip the Committee of 300 has on the United States, and the majority of our institutions. Tavis­tock runs over 30 research institutions IN THE UNITED STATES, all of which we will name in our charts at the end of the book.

These Tavistock-U.S. institutions have in many cases grown into gargantuan monsters, penetrating every aspect of our gov­ernment agencies and taking command of all policy making. One of Tavistock's chief wreckers of our way of life was Dr. Alexander King, a founder member of NATO and a favorite with the Committee of 300, as well as an outstanding member of the Club of Rome. Dr. King was assigned by the Club of Rome to destroy America's education [system] by taking control of the National Teachers Association and working in close conjunction with certain law makers and judges. If it was not generally known how all-pervading is the influence of the Committee of 300, this book should dispel every vestige of that doubt.

The trial run for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)--a Club of Rome creation--came in a test run against the nuclear power station at Three Mile Island, Harris­burg, Pennsylvania. Termed "an accident" by the hysterical media, this was not an accident but a deliberately designed crisis test for FEMA. An additional benefit was the fear and hysteria created by the news media which had people fleeing the area when in fact they were never in any danger.

It was considered a success by FEMA and it scored a lot of points for the anti-nuclear forces. TMI became the rallying point for the anti-nuclear forces and for the so-called "environmentalists", a highly financed and controlled group run out of ASPEN INSTITUTE on behalf of the Club of Rome. Coverage was provided free of charge by Wiffiam Paley of CBS television, a former British intelligence agent.

FEMA is a natural successor to the Strategic Bombing Survey of WW-II.
    Dr. Kurt Lewin, theoretician for what the Tavistock conspirators called crisis management, was deeply involved in the study. There is an unbroken chain between Lewin and Tavistock that stretches back for thirty-seven years. Lewin incorporated the Strategic Bombing Survey into FEMA, with only a few adjustments proving necessary, one of the changes being the target, WHICH WAS NO LONGER GERMANY BUT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Forty-five years after the end of WW-II it is still Tavistock that has its hands on the trigger, and the weapon is pointed at the United States.

The late Margaret Mead conducted an intensive study of the German and Japanese population, under the aegis of Tavistock, and how they reacted to stress caused by aerial bombardment. Irving Janus was an associate professor on the project which was supervised by Dr. John Rawlings Reese, promoted to Brigadier-General in the British Army. The test results were given to FEMA. The Irving Janus report was of great value in formulating FEMA policies. Janus used it in a book which he later wrote entitled AIR WAR AND STRESS. The ideas in his book were followed TO THE LETTER BY FEMA DURING THE THREE MILE ISLAND "CRISIS". Janus had a really simple idea: Simulate a succession of crises and manipulate the population following the Lewin terror tactics and they will do exactly as required. [H: Does anyone note a current (today) operation going on in Somalia? It is the self-same idea of terror in the air and boggled entries with death and strewn debris which is the worst kind of terror. This indicates that "you" may well be NEXT and always causes untold confusion in the middle of the nights.]

In carrying out this exercise, Lewin discovered something new, that social control on a wide scale can be achieved by using the news media to bring home the horrors of a nuclear war via the television media. It was discovered that women's magazines were very effective in dramatizing the terrors of a nuclear war. A trial run conducted by Janus had Betty Bumpers, wife of Senator Dale Bumpers of Arkansas [??!!], "writing" for McCalls magazine on that subject.

The article appeared in McCalls January 1983 issue. Actually, Mrs. Bumpers did not write the article; it was created for her by a group of writers at Tavistock whose speciality such subject matters are. It was a collection of untruths, non-facts, innuendoes and conjectures based entirely upon false premises. The Bumpers article was typical of the kind of psychological manipulation at which Tavistock is so very good. Not one of the ladies who read McCalls could have failed to be impressed by the terror-horror story of what a nuclear war looks like.

The Committee of 300 has a major bureaucracy at its disposal made up of hundreds of think tanks and front organizations that run the whole gamut of private business and government leaders. I will mention as many as I can fit in, starting with the German Marshall Fund. Its members, and remember they are also members of NATO and the Club of Rome, consist of David Rockefeller of Chase Manhattan Bank; Gabriel Hague of the prestigious Manufacturers Hanover Trust and Finance Corporation; Milton Katz of the Ford Foundation; Willy Brandt, leader of Socialist Internation, KGB agent and member of the Committee of 300; Irving Bluestone, chairman of the United Auto Workers Executive Board; Russell Train, U.S. president of the Club of Rome and Prince Philip's World Wildlife Fund; Elizabeth Midgely, CBS programs producer; B.R. Gifford, director of the Russell Sage Foundation; Guido Goldman of the Aspen Institute; the late Averill Harriman, Committee of 300 extraordinary member; Thomas L. Hughes of the Carnegie Endowment Fund; Dennis Meadows and Jay Forrestor of MIT "world dynamics".

The Committee of 300, although in existence for over 150 years, did not take on its present form until around 1897. It was always given to issuing orders through other fronts, such as the Royal Institute for International Affairs. When it was de­cided that a super-body would control European affairs, the RIIA founded the Tavistock Institute, which in turn created NATO. For five years NATO was financed by the German Marshall Fund. Perhaps the most important member of the Bilderbergers, a foreign policy body of the Committee, was Joseph Rettinger, said to have been its founder and organizer, whose annual meetings have delighted conspiracy hunters for several decades.

Rettinger was a well-trained Jesuit priest and a 33rd De­gree Freemason.
    Mrs. Katherine Meyer Graham, who is suspected of having murdered her husband in order to get con­trol of the Washington Post, was another ranking member of the Club of Rome, as was Paul G. Hoffman of the New York Life Insurance Company, one of the largest insurance companies in the United States and a leading Rank company, with ties directly to Queen Elizabeth of England's immediate family. John J. McCloy, the man who attempted to wipe post-World War II Germany off the map and last but not least, James A. Perkins of the Carnegie Corporation, were also founding members of the Bilderbergers and the Club of Rome.

What a star-studded cast! Yet, strangely enough, few if any outside of genuine intelligence agencies had ever heard of this organization until recent times. The power exercised by these important personages and the corporations, television stations, newspapers, insurance companies and banks they represent matches the power and prestige of at least two European coun­tries, and still this is only the tip of The Committee of 300's enormous cross-gridding and interfaced interests.

Not mentioned in the foregoing line-up is Richard Gardner who, although an early member of the Committee of 300, was sent to Rome on a special assignment. Gardner married into one of the oldest Black Nobility families of Venice, thus providing the Venetian aristocracy a direct line to the White House. The late Averill Harriman was another of the Committee's di­rect links with the Kremlin and the White House, a position which Kissinger inherited after the death of Harriman.

The Club of Rome is indeed a formidable agency of the Committee of 300. Although ostensibly working on American affairs, the group overlaps other Committee of 300 agencies and its United States members are often found working with "problems" in Japan and Germany. Some of the front organiza­tions operated by the above committee include the following, although not limited to them: - - - -

TO BE CONTINUED
    I do not wish to belabor any ONE organization in example here OTHER than to remind you who know of the hassle going on with the University of Science and Philosophy and my own scribe--that the US&P is funded by the Brookings Institute
    (a top-level Tavistock branch) and run by MI6 British Intelli­gence. Now why do you suppose "big" them wants to cause "little old us" trouble?? Do you think it be for the wondrous work of beloved Walter Russell in science of Light waves and universal goodness? It is fine--how else would you get first­hand participation just by reading our work? I wonder if those who opened this can of worms in Pandora's Box had any idea the magnitude of that which they were doing? I wonder too, if George Green REALLY knew WHY he "switched" sides on the fence? Good luck all you nice people who struggle AGAINST US--for our ONLY THRUST is to show our people the way home, offer the truth of the strength of these "controllers" and tell you about Gaiandriana and Spelt and how to get your Spiri­tual Life in some semblance of order
    --IN TIME! We do not fight anyone and are certainly in NO WAY SUBVERSIVE--the deeds are done and it is none of our doing. So be it.

I need you elsewhere now, Dharma. Thank you.
    PJ 77
    CHAPTER 14

REC #1 HATONN

SUN., SEP. 5, 1993 8:44 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 020

SUN., SEPTEMBER 5, 1993

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Nothing happened in New York yesterday? How do YOU know? At least it was not blown away--or at the least, it didn't make the news! WOULD YOU BOMB NEW YORK IF A THIRD OF THE WORLD IS WATCHING???

Firstly: "I" DID NOT make such a prediction as that New York would be blasted off the map with a nuclear series of bombs!!! That prediction (prophesy) was made by ones in a "follower" group which I do not so much as recognize in the entity form.
    I offer that which is circulating in news--especially from the "underground"--because it is the ONLY way to curb actions of atrocities should the ideas be placed to coincide with "religious" happenings. If plans are thwarted for such incidents--all the better--is it not? I DO weary of you readers MISREADING things we print--because I DO NOT MAKE SPECIFIC PROPHESY IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER--EXCEPT THAT YOU BETTER GET RIGHT WITH GOD OR YOUR TAIL-FEATHERS ARE GOING TO GET SINGED!

Your attention is being shifted in every direction on the globe. This is to confuse and destroy any ability to focus, in mass, on any one thing.

PALESTINE--ISRAEL
    I do suggest that you consider very, very seriously the fact that Arafat is doing some very incredible about-face actions. Does anyone remember when Arafat was lost for a while in a downed plane in which others were killed but he was only slightly injured?
    I think it time you look at the possibilities extremely closely! The Israelis are dealing, now, with their own! No, I am NOT "kidding you". You are witnessing the "selling-out" of Palestine to the false-faced Israelis. So be it.

LOOK BACK TO VIETNAM "DEALS"
    I don't want to quarrel over what or WHO spearheaded the drive to get sanctions removed and POWs killed. I will offer you a writing which validates that which I told you before the election was taking place. At the time I urged Gritz to take ac­tion more substantially than was under way and that I knew the POWs would be sacrificed in the deals going on--this, of course, was before Gritz stopped talking to this "crocodile reptile"!

QUOTING (Spotlight):

Mike Blair: CLINTON HAD "BACK CHANNEL" TO HANOI. Bill Clinton's people were talking deals with the Viet­nam Reds before the new Democratic administration officially took over in Washington.

Documents have been obtained indicating that late last year, designated national security representatives of then-President­-elect Bill Clinton were conducting secret "back channel" busi­ness with agents of the highest levels of the Communist government of Vietnam.

The links involved efforts to get the U.S. government to drop the trade embargo, in place against Hanoi since the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Vietnam in 1975.

These contacts were taking place while, according to Viet­namese businessman Ly Tranh Binh, Commerce Secretary-des­ignate Ron Brown was consummating a lucrative deal with Viet­namese Prime Minister Vo Van Kiet and other top Vietnamese officials to end U.S. objections that were holding up Interna­tional Monetary Fund (IMF) loans sought by Hanoi, as well as to end the trade embargo.

In return, Brown was allegedly to receive $700,000 from Vietnam and a share of any profits derived by Vietnam from U.S. businesses which would result from ending the trade restrictions.

ALLOWED IMF LOANS
    Clinton did in fact end U.S. efforts to block the IMF loans on July 2.

(Editor's note: While continuing to quote from the Spotlight article, Hatonn is obviously paraphrasing in the following

Mike Blair in the Spotlight was the first to break the news na­tionally of the reputed Brown deal with Hanoi's leadership and the fact that it was under investigation by the FBI. This has since been repeated by broadcast and wire service reports ap­pearing across the country in the wake of affirmation of the sto­ries regarding same.

Now, there are other copies of documents from the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice, Internal Security Section (which Spotlight claims to have), revealing attempts made by Prime Minister Kiet to arrange, through an attorney, a meeting with either outgoing President George Bush or President-elect Clinton to discuss dropping the trade restrictions. Well, I guess it would be obvious of intentions since port facilities--from Subic Bay [U.S. Navy Base], Philippines--had already been taken to Vietnam to allow for trade, etc. That was U.S. prop­erty, readers. It is difficult to believe that there was NOT SOME ACTION IN THE WINGS!

The attorney, Irwin Jay Robinson, was connected with the pres­tigious New York City law firm of Phillips, Nizer, Benjamin, Drim & Ballon.

The overture was flatly turned down by Brent Scowcroft, na­tional security adviser to Bush, on grounds that "this adminis­tration is not prepared to go that far at this time". Do not allow this statement to "throw" you into a false perception--Bush was already in the throes of "throwing" the election and Brent Scowcroft was one of the major Kissinger people orchestrating HOW this should all come about and come down.

It is noteworthy that the "sellout-buyout" was first broached to the Bush administration PRIOR to Robinson and his law firm registering on December 14 under the Foreign Agents Regis­tration Act for the purpose of representing the Vietnamese government.

The firm's most famous partner, Louis Nizer, was a longtime lawyer for the late Armand Hammer, chairman of the board of Occidental Petroleum, who, with the fall of the Soviet Union, was revealed as SERVING AS AN AGENT OF THE SOVIET STATE GOING BACK TO THE DAYS OF VLADIMIR LENIN.

Hammer was a longtime friend, associate and business partner of ALBERT GORE SR., father of Vice President Al Gore. Still believe things are not "fixed" in advance?

URGENT LETTER
    As an introduction to the fact he was representing the highest levels of the Vietnamese government, Robinson was provided a letter dated December 10, by Vietnamese Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs Le Mai.

Since the letter, a copy of which accompanies this story, pro­posed the meeting be between Kiet and Clinton, the approach made to the outgoing Bush administration is indicative of the de­sire of the Vietnamese to speed up the process of dropping the trade restrictions and shows how seriously they are affecting the communist country.

"This morning," Le Mai wrote Robinson in the letter, "we dis­cussed at the highest level of the Vietnamese government re­garding the possibility of you arranging for a meeting between President-elect Bill Clinton and Vietnamese Prime Minister Vo Van Kiet.

"The Vietnamese highly value the friendship of the U.S. side and confirms that Prime Minister Kiet stands ready to meet with President-elect Bill Clinton at any time and place recommended", the message continued.

"Upon receiving the acceptance signal from the U.S. government, a Vietnamese minister will be dispatched to the United States to prepare the groundwork for the upcoming high-level meeting.

"We hereby authorize you to proceed to arrange for the meeting".

APPROACHED SCOWCROFT
    According to a letter from Robinson to Scowcroft, dated December 12, it is revealed that Bush's national security adviser was approached by Arthur Krim, another member of the law firm, who urged Scowcroft to see Robinson to discuss a Bush-Kiet meeting.

The above is not in quotations because I wanted to insert my own "two cents". Copies of the letters in point and the "meat" of the article are in Spotlight, Sept. 6, 1993 pp..3.

HOW COULD GRITZ KNOW ALL THIS?
    Well, I was telling him, for one reason. After the "Kerry" show and do-not-tell I went even further and said that the POWs would be obliterated and that there was evidence that could stop the atrocity if the public knew. All this was taking place long prior to December, chelas; you have to lay massive groundwork before pulling off such a coup. So be it--he who continues to focus on abductions, blood sucking and reptilian presence-- MISSES GOD COMPLETELY IN THE MEANWHILE! IF YOU WORK WITH THE ENEMY 'THROUGH IGNORANCE OR DELIBERATELY--IT WORKS OUT THE SAME, DOES IT NOT? ALL THE SIGNS WERE THERE PLUS I WAS TELLING THIS ALL THE WHILE AND YOU REGULAR READERS WILL WELL REMEMBER IT! "But look how hard I tried...." will simply not cut it, Sir. A trip to the mountain top for Weaver is NOT a trip to the MOUNTAIN TOP with God for your NATION and the betrayed ones of your brothers in military brain-control.

I think we should move right back to the "Committee of 300". It is so important that the players be identified along with some of the groups which are totally visible as being a part of the New World Elite Controllers.

I trust all of you are paying close attention and will note that we are rerunning information from E. HART (Brother Edward) who first shared a report with us FROM NEW ZEALAND. It is called I.C.L.C. INTELLIGENCE REPORT and was reproduced and published in New Zealand in 1984 by the CULDIAN REVIVAL TRUST, P.O. Box 288, Thames, New Zealand. John Coleman was FURIOUS that I published this report at the same time his book was being brought out (also by US!). You will find that much of Coleman's book "300" is taken directly from this report.
    I feel this is only validation of the man's work in gathering good evidence--he took it that we were somehow "scooping" him and prepared a false warning from "insider security members" suggesting that we were deliberately "sabotaging" sales of his book. That would hardly even be worthy of comment since OUR PEOPLE were rewriting, editing and then published the COMMITEE OF 300 for the man--at full cost, payments of various kinds, supplying computers and equipment and other things of value to him and we were also denounced for stating that much of his information came via LaRouche's organization and Eustace Mullins. Why would this distress an author?? Truth is truth and this can ONLY give verification of validity of such writing. The book is still the best compiled document on the subject--is that not enough? A good historian HAS TO USE THAT WHICH IS HISTORICALLY PRESENT IF HE IS TO HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY AT ALL!

More piles of information were gleaned on the subject by a paper entitled: Christian Science Monitor Remains Silent as Alien Philosophy Imperils America. "They" were NOT referring to "little space aliens"!. I would also have you NOTE that it was claimed by Lao Russell and the University of Science and Phi­losophy that Walter Russell was a humanist and felt that Mary Baker Eddy (founder of Christian Science) was the ONLY cor­rect presenter of Spiritual values. We shall not get into that to­day, however, for a "Contempt" charge and Federal impris­onment await my scribe if we slip in our presentations of such information which "could be" in any way considered defama­tory. I would note, however, that our paper is NO LONGER CONSIDERED SO UNPROFESSIONAL as the University wishes to insist for monitoring content--the CONTACT is legally (by the IRS) considered a regular newspaper. Therefore, if we print anything of "truth" it must be considered Journalism. Our problem is that we had incredibly BAD LEGAL REPRESEN­TATION--WORSE THAN NOTHING AT ALL--IT GOT US INTO THE MESS FROM WHICH EXTRACTION SEEMS ALL BUT IMPOSSIBLE.

WARNING BY SWAT TEAM MEMBER
    During the time that the "assumed" surveillance was going on (in December last) of the Ekkers, et al.--with VERY DAN­GEROUS attempts to terrify or damage same, along with other workers in this vicinity the following was noted: "A member of the SWAT team was 'golfing' with a plumber in the neighbor­hood who mentioned something about the 'Ekkers'. The mem­ber of the SWAT team WARNED HIM TO "STAY AWAY FROM THE EKKER'S PLACE--BECAUSE IT IS A DAN­GEROUS PLACE WITH THINGS GOING ON RIGHT NOW"! This has come back--FIRST HAND (MOUTH). At the time of the "surveillance" and happenings, it was determined THROUGH THE POLICE DEPARTMENT that the surveil­lance people were working FOR a "Virginia" group and the "car used is not stolen". This is ALL the information they would al­low issued. Does it not now make more sense that the Univer­sity of Science and Philosophy, at a level of Dr. Binder, might not even know the significance? I would guess HE doesn't even realize that the US&P is funded by the Brookings Institute and run by British Intelligence! Why would he--especially in a court argument with George Green stimulated by John Coleman. Note, however, that George now works directly with them and also continues his association with Coleman--so YOU add up the numbers. If this is defamation somehow or "unfair competi­tion", then, readers, there is no such thing as "journalism" left in your nation
    --which should scare the living daylights out of you!

TO CONTINUE: Conspirators' Hierarchy, Committee of 300:

LEAGUE FOR INDUSTRIAL DEMOCRACY
    Officials: Michael Novak, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Eugene Ros­tow, IRWIN SUALL, Lane Kirkland, Albert Schenker.
    Purpose: to disrupt and disturb normal labor relations be­tween workers and employees by brainwashing labor unions to make impossible demands with special attention to steel, auto­mobile and housing industries.

FREEDOM HOUSE
    Officials: Leo Churn and Carl Gershman.
    Purpose: To spread socialist disinformation among American blue collar workers, spread dissension and dissatisfaction. Now that these objectives have been largely realized, Gershman has been drafted by Lawrence Eagleburger to CEDC, a newly cre­ated body to stop a united Germany from expanding its trade into the Danube Basin.

COMIVHTTEE FOR A DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY
    Officials: Ben Wattenburg, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Elmo Zumwalt and Midge Dector.
    Purpose: To provide a connecting link between the educated socialist class and minority groups with the intent of setting up a solid block of voters who can be counted on to vote for leftwing candidates at election time. It was really a Fabianist operation from start to finish.

FOREIGN POLICY RESEARCH INSTITUTE
    Officials: Robert Strausz Hupe.
    Purpose: To undermine and eventually end NASA space pro­gram.

SOCIAL DEMOCRATS U.S.A.
    Officials: Bayard Rustin, Lane Kirkland, Jay Lovestone, Carl Gershman, Howard Samuel, Sidney Hook.
    Purpose: To spread radical socialism, especially among mi­nority groups, and forge links between similar organizations in socialist countries. Lovestone was for decades the leading advi­sor to U.S. presidents on Soviet affairs and a strong direct link with Moscow.

INSTITUTE FOR SOCIAL RELATIONS
    Officials: Harland Cleveland, Willis Hannan.
    Purpose: Change the way America thinks.

THE CITIZENS LEAGUE
    Officials: Barry Commoner.
    Purpose: To bring "common cause" legal suits against vari­ous government agencies, especially in the defense industries.

WAR RESISTERS LEAGUE
    Officials: Naom Chomsky and David McReynolds.
    Purpose: To organize resistance to the Vietnam War among leftwing groups, students and the Hollywood "in crowd".

THE DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST ORGANIZING COM­MITTEE OF THE INSTITUTE FOR DEMOCRATIC SO­CIALISM
    Officials: Frank Zeider, Arthur Redier and David McReynolds.
    Purpose: A clearing house for leftwing socialist ideas and ac­tivities in the U.S. and Europe.

ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE--FACT FINDING DIVI­SION
    Officials: IRWIN SUALL, also known as John Graham.
    Purpose: A labor oriented front for the Socialist International and a hot-bed of organized labor unrest polarizing workers and management.

AMALGAMATED CLOTHING WORKERS
    Officials: Murray Findley, IRWIN SUALL and Jacob Scheinkman.
    Purpose: Much the same as the Machinists Union, to social­ize and polarize workers in the garment trade.

A. PHILIP RANDOLPH INSTITUTE
    Officials: Bayard Rustin.
    Purpose: To provide a means of coordinating organizations with common purpose, an example of which would be the spread of socialist ideas among college students and workers.

CAMBRIDGE POLICY STUDIES INSTITUTE
    Officials: Gar Apelrovitz.
    Purpose: To expand on the work being done at the Institute for Policy Studies. Founded in February 1969 by international socialist, Gar Apelrovitz, former assistant to Senator Gaylord Nelson. Apelrovitz wrote the controversial book Atomic Diplomacy for the Club of Rome which work was financed by the German Marshall Fund. It concentrates on research and action projects, with a stated goal of fundamentally changing American society, i.e., to create a Fabianist United States in preparation of the coming One World Government.

ECONOMIC COMMITTEE OF THE NORTH ATLANTIC INSTITUTE
    Officials: Dr. Aurellio Peccei.
    Purpose: NATO think-tank on global economic issues.

CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF DEMOCRATIC INSTI­TUTIONS
    Officials: Founder Robert Hutchins of the Committee of 300, Harry Ashmore, Frank Kelly and a large group of "Fellows".
    Purpose: To spread ideas that will bring on social reforms of the liberal kind with democracy as an ideology. One of its ac­tivities is to draft a new constitution for the U.S. which will be strongly monarchiacal and socialistic as found in Denmark.

The Center is an "olympian" stronghold. Located in Santa Barbara, it is housed in what is affectionately called the "Parthenon". [H: Pay attention, because you are getting into the physical territory of the Ray Renick material on San Luis Obispo connections--these places are very closely linked and in proximity in location.] Former Representative John Rarick called it "an outfit loaded with Communists". By 1973 work on a new United States Constitution was in its thirty-fifth draft which proposes an amendment guaranteeing "environmental rights", the thrust of which is to reduce the in­dustrial base of the U.S. to a mere whisper of what it was in 1969. In other works, this institution is carrying out Club of Rome zero-growth post-industrial policies laid down by the Committee of 300.

Some of its other aims are control of economic cycles, wel­fare, regulation of business and national public works, control of pollution. Speaking on behalf of the Committee of 300, Ash­more says the function of the CSDI is to find ways and means of making our political system work more effectively. "We must change education and we must consider a new U.S. Con­stitution and a Constitution for the world", Ashmore says.
    Further goals enunciated by Ashmore are as follows: [H: PAY ATTENTION!]

1. Membership in the U.N. must be made universal.
    2. The U.N. must be strengthened.
    3. South East Asia must be neutralized. (For neutralized, read "Communized").
    4. Cold War must be ended.
    5. Racial discrimination must be abolished.
    6. Developing nations must be assisted. (Meaning assisted to destruct).
    7. No military solutions to problems. (Pity they didn't tell George Bush that before the Gulf War).
    8. National solutions are not adequate.
    9. Coexistence is necessary.

HARVARD PSYCHOLOGICAL CLINIC
    Officials: Dr. Kurt Lewin and staff of 15 new-science sci­entists.
    Purpose: To create a climate where the Committee of 300 can take unlimited power over the U.S.

INSTITUTE FOR SOCIAL RESEARCH
    Officials: Dr. Kurt Lewin and staff of 20 new-science sci­entists.
    Purpose: To devise a whole new set of social programs to steer America away from industry.

SCIENCE POLICY RESEARCH UNIT
    Officials: Leland Bradford, Kenneth Dam, Ronald Lip­pert.
    Purpose: A "Future Shocks" research institution at Sussex University in England and part of the Tavistock network.

SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
    Officials: Sheldon Arenberg and a staff of hundreds, too numerous to mention here:
    Purpose: To coordinate all elements of the intelligence com­munities of the U.S.A. and Britain. It analyzes what "players" have to be assigned the role of a national entity; for example, Spain would come under a supine watered-down Catholic Church, the U.N. under the Secretary General and so forth. It developed the system of "S RAY 2" where think tank personnel, military installations and law enforcement centers are all linked to the Pentagon through a nation-wide network of teletypes and computers: To apply surveillance techniques on a nation-wide scale. Arenberg says his ideas are non-military, but his techniques are mainly those he learned from the military. He was responsible for the New York State Identification and Intelligence System, a typical George Orwell "1984" project, which is completely illegal under our Constitution. The NYSIIS system is in the process of being adopted nationwide. It is what Brzezinski referred to as the ability to almost instaneously retrieve data about any person.

NYSHS shares data with all law enforcement and government agencies in the state. [H: Watch out--shades of the lNSLAW 'THEFT OF THIS SOFTWARE!]
    It provides storage and rapid retrieval of individual records, criminal and social. It is a TYPICAL Committee of 300 project. There is a crying need for a full investigation to be conducted into just what it is that Systems Development Corporation is doing, but that is beyond the scope of this book. One thing is sure, SDC is not there to preserve freedom and liberty guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. How convenient that it should be located in Santa Barbara in easy reach of Robert Hutchins' "Parthenon". Some publications put out by these Club of Rome institutions are as follows:

CENTER MAGAZINE
    COUNTERSPY
    COVENTRY
    COVERT ACTION INFORMATION BULLETIN
    DISSENT
    HUMAN RELATIONS
    INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
    INQUIRY
    MOTHER JONES
    ONE
    PROGRESSIVE
    RACONTEUR
    THE NEW REPUBLIC
    WORKING PAPERS FOR A NEW SOCIETY

These are by no means all of the publications issued under the auspices of the Club of Rome. There are many hundreds more, in fact each of the foundations puts out its own publication and the Club of Rome, a partial listing is all we can include here. Some of the more important foundations and think tanks are in the following list, which includes Army think tanks.

The American public would be astounded if it only knew how deeply the Army is involved in "new war tactics" research with Committee of 300 "think tanks". Americans are not aware that in 1946 the Club of Rome was ordered by the Committee of 300 to further the progress of think tanks which it said offered a new means of spreading the Committee's philosophy. The impact of these think tanks upon our military, just since 1959 when they suddenly proliferated, is truly astounding. There is no doubt that they will play an even greater role in the daily affairs of this nation as we come to the close of the 20th century.

THE MONT PELERIN SOCIETY
    Mont Pelerin is an economic foundation devoted to issuing misleading economic theories and influencing economists in the Western world to follow models it lays out from time to time. Its leading practitioners are Von Hayek and Milton Friedman.

THE HOOVER INSTITUTION
    Founded originally to fight Communism, the institution has slowly but surely turned toward Socialism. It has an annual budget of $2 million, funded by companies under the umbrella of the Committee of 300. It now concentrates on "peaceful changes" with emphasis on arms control and domestic U.S. problems. It is frequently used by the news media as a "conservative" organization whose views they seek when a conservative viewpoint is needed. The Hoover Institution is far from that, and following the 1953 take-over of the Institution by a group allied to the Club of Rome, it has become a One World-New World Order outlet for "desirable" policies.

HERITAGE FOUNDATION
    Founded by brewery magnate Joseph Coors to act as a conservative think tank, Heritage was soon taken over by Fabianists Sir Peter Vickers Hall, Stuart Butler, Steven Ayzler, Robert Moss and Frederich Von Hayek under the direction of the Club of Rome. This institute played a major role in carrying out British labour leader Anthony Wedgewood Benn's order to "Thatcherize Reagan". Heritage is certainly not a conservative operation although at times it may look and sound like one.

HUMAN RESOURCES RESEARCH OFFICE
    This is an Army research establishment dealing in "psychotechnology". Most of its personnel are Tavistock-trained. Psychotechnology covers GI motivation, morale and music used by the enemy. In fact a lot of what George Orwell wrote about in his book 1984 appears to be remarkably similar to what is taught at HUMRRO. In 1969, the Committee of 300 took over this important institution and turned it into a private non-profit organization run under the auspices of the Club of Rome. It is the largest behavioral research group in the U.S.

One of the specialties is the study of small groups under stress and HUMRRO teaches the Army that a soldier is merely an extension of his equipment and has brought great influence to bear on the "man/weapon" system and its "human quality con­trol", so widely accepted by the United States Army. HUM­RRO has had a very pronounced effect on how the Army con­ducts itself. Its mind-bending techniques are straight out of Tavistock. HUMRRO's applied psychology courses are sup­posed to teach Army brass how to make the human weapon work. A good example of this is the manner in which soldiers in the war against Iraq were willing to disobey their field manual standing orders and bury 12,000 Iraqi soldiers alive.

This type of brainwashing is terribly dangerous because, to­day, it is applied to the Army, the Army applies it to brutally destroy thousands of "enemy" soldiers, and TOMORROW THE ARMY COULD BE TOLD THE CIVILIAN POPULATION GROUPS OPPOSED TO GOVERNMENT POLICIES ARE "THE ENEMY". We are already a mindless brainwashed flock of sheep, yet it seems that HUMRRO is a valuable adjunct to Tavistock and many of the lessons taught at HUMRRO were applied in the Gulf War, which makes it a little easier to under­stand how it came to be that American soldiers behaved as ruthless and heartless killers, a far cry from the concept of the traditional American fighting man.

TO BE CONTINUED
    The next segment in this writing is RESEARCH ANALYSIS CORPORATION. This is too lengthy to take up here at this sitting. We will pick up "there" next time.

You ask about the Brookings Institute and why it is not listed thus far if it is SO important? Because it is a major operating Institute in the very take-over of the United States Government by the Institute for Policy Studies and the Council on Foreign Relations. We will get to it a bit further down the road.

Janice and Jenny: I wish to thank you for doing such a fine job working on this book in point. It was badly done in rough seg­ments and writings and YOU OF THIS STAFF (particularly these two) worked it into the fine piece of literature which re­sulted. It did not receive adequate thanks at the time and neither have you seen a thing for your efforts in behalf of Coleman and Green. I wish to humbly thank you and ALL the others who not only worked this book into shape but did it at my constant urg­ing for speed, speed at all costs to literary or grammar correct­ness. I believe that you can now see the importance of the in­formation. Sometimes the sequence of events has more impact "after the fact" than can be absorbed at the time of the work. I salute you editors who worked night and day on this project--only to be later attacked and efforted to be "shut-down". I do believe, however, that the "reasons" are a bit more clarified than at the time. It is truly sad that which man will do unto himself! Salu.

주제글 정보