힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#078, THE IRON TRAP AROUND AMERICA

PJ 78
    CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 HATONN
    SAT., SEP. 25, 1993 12:29 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 040

SAT., SEPTEMBER 25, 1993
    YOU HAVE PROBLEMS?
    "I" HAVE PROBLEMS! I have consistently told Dharma that her job is to write or translate and "others" would do whatever else was necessary. I also promised that when the "untended" stack of papers, etc., got higher than her head (5' 6 1/2") I would surely give her a little break vacation. .Everyone comes and asks of her, and me, what to do in everything from location to service to how to bake bread and what and how to take vitamins. It has happened--the room in which she must somehow function is now without ability to hold more--even on the floor-- and find anything. This does not include legal papers which reside everywhere else in the office area. What would YOU do? If you were in her chair--what would YOU do? Every writing I do she is blamed, attacked, her things confiscated and I do actually humbly ask--WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Your answer to yourself is very, very important to yourself.

E.J.'s time is even more absorbed to the point of being able to give support here. He has a job, too, and it is to first read and edit MY work--that is getting done "perhaps" by midnight EVERY NIGHT for you see, we write or speak EVERY DAY and sometimes many times within a day. "I" have a problem, readers--I have NO LIMITS--they do!

So you might say, "Well, just let those other things go!" or "Let someone else do those things, etc., etc., etc." How? There are not funds to PAY for help and even if there were helpers out our ears--EVERYTHING that is done by anyone in this location regarding anything relative to our work or Command--comes back to rest on Doris' and E.J.'s shoulders, Mr. Green having convinced everyone in the legal circles that Doris is both Dharma and Hatonn. Does she get the credit for the multitudes of won­drous things accomplished? No, she is just blamed for copy work, greedy money theft and thus and so. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I see, I "hear" the response of "I would just keep going?" Oh, and how many of you who would have better grammar, editing, sorting and silence the communication among our "network" of lax sorts--AND, don't even give names or addresses, continue under these massive adversities? How many of YOU would LOSE EVERYTHING you have or had to the very ones who stole everything from you--and continue to be blasted? I have to think of those things--for obviously FEW would continue at all and HAVE NOT DONE SO. I have had receivers and they simply grow to denounce this receiver for her "false" work. Of course they do not "read such garbage" and now denounce Ha­tonn also for having been a false truth-bringer! Can you see how bleak your future might look from my aspect? Can you see how hopeless it must appear from Dharma's?

The most recent really bad attack on our presentations was a thrust to take out all the "religious crap", "...all the personal crap because nobody is interested or gives a damn", get "on the patriot bandwagon where you can do some good!" and five pages of such HELP.

I am going to repeat again: Our mission is to contact OUR PEOPLE. Our mission is also to bring the word of TRUTH as to your circumstance and Why, probably, most all of the humanity on your place will likely NOT MAKE IT ACROSS THAT GREAT DIVIDE--ONCE AGAIN!

We struggle and struggle to free innocent people from the clutches of the enemy and what happens? Ones such as John Demjanjuk is freed as innocent by the very ones who cruci­fied him--AND HE HAS TO COME TO HIS OWN COUNTRY AND BE SO PICKETED AND THREATENED THAT HE CANNOT GO TO HIS OWN HOME OF DECADES! And, you do this on the celebration of your enemy on his holy days new year. The Khazarian Zionists are celebrating the tak­ing of your world--THIS DAY--and you who celebrate with them are as blind as church bats.

CAN YOU NOT SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN RUSSIA TODAY? THIS DAY--TODAY! The Constitution is out and the entertainment committees are at work belittling the gathered citizens who protest "progress". Do you not see that you are as suckered? Can you not see that YOU ARE NEXT?? THOSE ARE SOVIET BOLSHEVIK KHAZARIANS WHO HAVE TAKEN THE NATION AND YOU SEEM TO MISS IT ALL--BURIED IN YOUR DISTRACTIONS. SO, IF YOU SERVED IN DHARMA'S PLACE--WHAT WOULD YOU DO? WOULD YOU CHOOSE "MORE" OR WOULD YOU FALL TO THE WAYSIDE? AT THE LEAST WOULD YOU NOT CAPITULATE TO THE POINT OF LESSER STRUGGLE AND ASK ME TO RELIEVE YOU OF SOME OF THE CUP OF HEMLOCK?
    Some friends took some four or five vitamin tablets to John S., incarcerated in an institution with his estranged wife holding all keys to his visitors, release, etc. Now it appears there is upris­ing and injunction against "that group down there" and RIGHT BACK INTO DHARMA'S LAP!! This is a brother and I asked that we love this man and tend him until a release and care is ar­ranged properly. What is bad about this? Well, Patricia took him (without our knowledge) some Gaiandriana and announced as much last week at a meeting of which she did not attend more than the last few minutes. THAT INFORMATION WAS RESTING WITH THE ESTRANGED WIFE, GEORGE GREEN AND THE "REST" HOME BEFORE THE ORIGINAL TAPES WERE EVEN COPIED HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THIS INCARCERATION WITH NO RECOURSE FOR FREEDOM--TO BE YOU??

At this moment E.J. is out helping someone with housing and "business" matters. Is that necessary? Yes, because this is a "family" member--our own child's FAMILY member and she needs some assistance. What is so nitty about this, then?

Dharma is ALONE in a house under total attack ALL THE TIME, AROUND THE CLOCK--a thing I have asked NEVER TO ALLOW!! Well, can't I take care of her? Not from the SWAT teams, readers, and from the ones whose JOB IT IS to get her when there is no witness!! So, bad brownie points for E.J.? No, for I don't see another way either at the moment--and Dharma is desperate for just a moment's privacy--even as we work.

What I am asking, Readers, is please be tolerant of the "no re­sponses" when they don't turn around in the mail. If something appears to be "missing"--call or ask--please don't assume you are being ignored or dismissed. Somewhere in this pile of en­tropy is a letter regarding a motion picture possibility from some of the things in an early JOURNAL. It is valid and goes to Wally Gentleman--but is buried in this pile of "stuff". We will find it and forward it--but please--you who send things--KNOW THAT THEY ARE ATTENDED AND APPRECIATED BEYOND OUR CAPABILITY TO RESPOND OR UTILIZE AT THE MOMENT OF ARRIVAL.

This comes to attention as at this very time I guided her to a stack of papers--and there was a letter and a gift from one in Canada--the letter from early August--the gift dated May 12. Embarrassment floods the being for we all long for "touch" and to ignore the loving support of ones distant is not acceptable. One from back East sent a box of some 15-20 handmade gar­ments, jackets even made from handspun cloth and she has had no time to write this beautiful person who invested HOURS and HOURS of time with her hands and heart to offer this treasure. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

All I ask is that you who write and share--understand. You who write, share and are yet only starting to read the material--thank you, thank you--but please do not tell us how to REDO. If YOU had done your work it would not be falling to us to do anything. Therefore, we must realize that we have to do it OUR WAY--THIS TIME! If you study it ALL and find it lacking--then please complain again--WITH SOLUTIONS WHICH INCLUDE YOURSELF, YOUR PEOPLE AND LEAVE US TO ATTEND OUR OWN--ESPECIALLY IN THE AREA OF MONEY! GOD IS NOT GOING TO SHOWER ANYONE WITH GOLD--NOT YOU, NOT THESE--S0 WHY DO ONES HAVE SUCH GRAND IDEAS FOR "US" TO DO?? SEND US THE FUNDING YOU DEMAND AND NEED--AND "WE" MIGHT DO BETTER ALSO!

Therefore, I take this moment in "time" to remind my writer that it is "fine", chela. For you see, the feeling is one of failure and inability to perform "enough". No, man must be respon­sible for self--ALL WE CAN DO IS OFFER--NO MORE!

There are far more important matters to attend and so shall it be--let us move on. I just remind you and again ask: WHAT WOULD YOU DO???

ALERT-ALERT-ALERT-ALERT
    BLOODS AND CRIPS
    I have commented on this since it first came forth on the news and was "discounted as a hoax" on the "news". It is not a hoax and only with FULL DISCLOSURE AND EXPECTATION will it be a hoax instead of total bloodshed.

This is the beginning of the use of gangs to bring down the UN on your backs and take your weapons. A notice came across the monitors of all networked computers two days ago and hit all the news yesterday--only to be discounted as a "hoax". With flooding in Missouri, etc., I doubt you in Illinois or Missouri would note such ongoings in distant Los Angeles--but it isn't just Los Angeles, my friends--this IS THE NEXT PHASE OF PLAN 2000 MOVING INTO ACTION.

This specific document comes from the Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Inspector General, Los Angeles Field Office, P.O. Box 241 (can't be sure as numbers are blurred) 516, Los Angeles, 900(3?)4, originating at the "Office of the Chief Ex­amination Division--Jacksonville" and sent to every sub-office for expediting dispersment:

On Thursday, September 23, 1993, the VA/ORD Los Angeles Field Office received a bulletin from another federal law enforcement agency via California law enforcement authorities in Sacramento, CA, relative to the following:
    This weekend, Sept. 24, 25, and 26, 1993, members of the "Bloods" and "Crips" street gangs will be conducting their initiation weekend. [H: This is built-in to coincide with Jewish Holiday.]
    The initiation consists of gang members' plan to drive around in the evening with their headlights off, and when innocent occupants of another vehicle flash their lights as a courtesy, the gang member being initiated must shoot and kill all occupants of the "Good Samaritan" vehicle in order to obtain membership into the gang.
    It should be noted that this initiation is NOT LIMITED TO CALIFORNIA SINCE INTELLIGENCE RECEIVED INDICATES THIS INITIATION WILL BE CONDUCTED "NATIONWIDE".

The copy in hand came directly from the "Field Office" above.

Hoax? How can this be a HOAX? If nothing else, it is planned terrorism--probably against the kids in the "hoodz". Game? This a game? Not any more--this is far too serious in intent to ever be considered a hoax or game--IT DAMAGES AND HURTS TOO MANY PEOPLE, DOES IT NOT? DOES THIS NOT JUST ADD TERROR TO THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF ALL CMZENS? DOES THIS NOT OFFER A BETTER "REASON" TO REMOVE YOUR DEFENSE WEAPONS? DON'T YOU SEE--THAT WAY--ONLY THE ORGANIZED CRIMINALS WILL HAVE WEAPONS??!!

I am simply "reporting" this again, it has been on the "hotline" for two days! It is totally discounted on the media. I suggest you go elsewhere in this paper and READ ABOUT WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA!! WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Dharma and E.J. simply RODE on the adjacent lot EASEMENT (PUBLIC) AND WERE SERVED ARREST PAPERS FOR SAME. WHAT WOULD YOU CONTINUE TO DO FOR GOD?? Is this "personal garbage" as our friendly correspondent states? THIS IS OUR PAPER TO MAKE CONNECTIONS WITH YOU OF OUR TEAM AND IT E PERSONAL--AS PERSONAL AS YOU WILL EVER GET ANYTIME ANYWHERE ON YOUR PLANET. IT IS ALSO AS SPIRITUAL AS YOU ARE GOING TO FIND ANYWHERE ANYTIME ON YOUR GLOBE--IT IS YOUR SOUL EXPRESSION AT STAKE AND, BY GOLLY, THAT SEEMS PRETTY PERSONAL TO ME. I do not want a single individual of my people slain because of foolish actions and misdirected thoughts of somehow taking up arms and marching against the nuclear warheads! In Georgia, Russia--this day--you can see what that merits. The "big-boys" (NWO/Russia) have supplied the democratic citizens' enemies with heat-seeking missiles, advanced tank destroyers, etc. And what have the "little people?" A few hidden guns which are now being "asked" to rally into the cities with such tinker-toys to "defend your nation"--AGAINST NUCLEAR SMALL--SMART--WEAPONS!

IF YOU think it can be done with weapons and marches and a few handfuls of secret automatic arms--go with the touters of such nonsense. You will not save your Constitution--or your assets--YOU WILL GET KILLED DEAD! BUT LEAVE MY PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR HARANGUE AND STUPID REACTIONS--YOU BECOME LOOSE CANNONS ON A DECK OF DEATH! BLOODSHED? INDEED? YOURS. AND THAT OF THOSE YOU LOVE AND CLAIM TO PROTECT!

I come from very, very high in the higher-realms and today it appears to me to be a one way journey--into darkness. This will be accepted as more "doom and gloom" Hatonnese. WHAT DO YOU SEE? WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO? WELL, PEOPLE, I WILL NOT SACRIFICE MY TEAM FOR THE EVIL BROTHERHOOD OF HUMAN IDIOCY. GOD IS NOT GOING TO YANK YOU INTO ANY KIND OF NET OF RAPTURE WHERE YOU WILL RUN AROUND ON GOLDEN STREETS WITH TWINKLE LIGHTS ON YOUR TOESIES. YOU WILL CLEAN UP YOUR ACT, MOVE INTO GOD'S HOLY LAWS IN INTENT--OR BE SWEPT ALONG WITH THE MASSES INTO THE PITS. I DO NOT SNATCH BODIES FROM ANYWHERE FOR ANYONE! NEITHER DO MY PEOPLE MAKE TROUBLE FOR ANYONE--NOT EVEN THE ADVERSARY. WISDOM IS THE INTELLIGENT PART OF VALOR, MY FRIENDS. SO BE IT.

I have a few "clippings" sent by one of my most beloved friends in Florida--just tidbits captured for sharing from the local paper in Palm Beach. Let me just run down some of them for your attention:

USDA PAYS $1 BILLION FOR RUSSIAN.
    LOAN DEFAULTS.
    Associated Press, Sept. 10, 1993: WASHINGTON--Gradually, and with little fanfare, bank claims against the Agriculture Department for defaults on loans to Russia under a food export program have exceeded $1 BILLION.

Before August ends, the department will have repaid at least that much to domestic and foreign banks that made the government-backed loans. Russia began defaulting late in November on the debt owed by it and the rest of the former Soviet Union, forcing a cutoff in sales of grain. [H: There is not much left to sell anyway--and a bad year in the grain-belt, citizens!]

The curtailed shipments to what was once a major customer have put a major dent in exports. The Agriculture Department says Russia and other countries in the former Soviet Union will cut their total imports of corn and other coarse grains nearly in half this trade year, which ends in October, to 8.8 million tons. [H: Let me just comment on this on the chance you misunderstand what this means. First you guaranteed the Russians your precious grain and guaranteed billions of dollars to PURCHASE THE GRAIN; now they have lots and lots of your survival grain, they got the money (or, the banks got the money), the banks also got the interest payments FROM YOU TAXPAYERS, and now the loans are in default so you taxpayers in good old Amerika will pay at least FOUR TIMES for the same stupid non-sales. Who wins? The BANKSTER NEW WORLD ORDER!!]
    Also, there have been no shipments yet of wheat, corn or soybean meal under a foods-aid package announced in April by President Clinton and Russian President Boris Yeltsin at the Vancouver summit. The Agriculture Department says details are being worked out to move the commodities overseas this fall. [H: Anyone in a panic yet? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO EAT, AMERIKA?]
    That aid is intended to help U.S. exporters keep a share of the Russian import market until a long-term solution can be found. But the aid stops at the end of this year. [H: The ones gleaning the market? The very big growers who have run the farmers off their lands--UNDER THE COMMITTEE OF 300--MOSTLY THROUGH THE FINE MANAGEMENT OF ONES SUCH AS MARINE-MIDLAND, ETC.]
    The grain export lobby would like to see the administration relax its credit restrictions for Russia, a difficult decision for the administration to make. [H: B.S.! The decision is already MADE, sleepyheads--the point is to have you helpless, hungry and lost!] The same program used to give Russia commercial credit cost the government more than $1.3 BILLION in payments to banks that lent money to Iraq before the Gulf War.

Of the $1 BILLION in default, Russia and the United States will hold talks, next month at the earliest, to work out a repayment schedule.

BUSH SONS SEEKING KUWAIT CONTRACTS
    MAGAZINE REPORTS
    Reuters, New York--Former President Bush's sons and some of his administration's aides are actively seeking contracts in Kuwait, cashing in on the U.S. involvement in the 1991 Gulf War, The New Yorker magazine reported Sunday.

....BUSH'S SONS MARVIN AND NEIL, FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE JAMES BAKER AND FORMER WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF JOHN SUNUNU WERE AMONG THOSE WHO HAVE EMBARKED ON BUSINESS DEALS IN KUWAIT.

It said that retired Army Lt. Gen. Thomas Kelly was also in­volved but that Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf, who led the forces that ousted Iraqi troops, has specifically refused to take part in such deals. [H: Oh BARFF!]

....the relatives and former aides joined Bush on a trip to Kuwait in April, three months after he left office....they were there to try to win lucrative contracts from the Kuwaiti gov­ernment. Baker did acknowledge that he had stayed behind to do work on behalf of Enron Corp, a Houston-based energy company.... Kelly, also working for Enron, is quoted as saying that his work was unrelated to his role in the military.... Su­nunu was quoted as saying that he was a consultant for Westing­house Electric Corp. but said he did little in connection with possible contracts in Kuwait....

AND, HOW IS YOUR WEEK GOING, AMERIKAN??

HOUSE OKs $18.3 BILLION FOR THRIFTS
    All of these articles are from September 10.

The Los Angeles Times, Washington--Overcoming 18 months of partisan deadlock, the House Tuesday narrowly approved the expenditure of $18.3 BILLION to safeguard depositors and complete the cleanup of the savings and loan industry. [H: Well, they certainly did clean up the portion used by Ekkers--and, what a relief to realize that the Ekkers were not responsible for ALL the problems as has been presented in court!]
    The 214-208 vote authorized the Resolution Trust Corp. [H: Remember yesterday's writing--the RTC WAS the old "Reconstruction Finance Corporation" which was just as dastardly and totally run by the Elite Banksters.] to resume acquiring, selling and closing failed thrifts--a task that was be­gun on April 1, 1992, by a previous act of Congress. Under the terms of the House bill, the RTC's role would end on March 31, 1995.

The bill would authorize another $8 BILLION under certain conditions to help the industry offset future losses through 1998 if a private insurance fund alone was insufficient to protect de­positors. [H: Barff again!]

Although the bill was sent to a Senate-House conference to reconcile differences with a Senate version, backers of the mea­sure said congressional approval of the final measure was ex­pected.

The floor manager for the bill, Rep. Stephen L. Neal, D­N.C., said the much-criticized Resolution Trust Corp. has pro­tected 22 million depositors against losses in 657 failed savings and loans so far. An additional 170 thrifts are likely to be liqui­dated.

"RTC legislation never has been popular [H: Well, like hundreds of thousands of others--the RTC confiscated the Ekkers' home AND SOLD IT TO PARTIES IN ANOTHER STATE--WHILE LITIGATION WAS STILL UNDER WAY! Doesn't anything seem a bit out of place and non-correct? What endearing qualities do these ones have--by their own statements??: THEY HAVE MADE A LOT OF CASH IN­VESTORS VERY WEALTHY, HEALTHY AND HAPPY--FOR PIDDLING CENTS ON THE DOLLAR--YOUR DOLLAR!] but it appears this legislation will be the last needed to resolve the savings and loan debacle of the 1980s," Neal told the House.

Opponents contended the RTC already had enough money on hand or could raise funds through borrowing or by selling off assets of the closed S&Ls.

Neal countered that Congress must release the $18.3 BIL­LION that was previously approved but never spent because of the 1992 deadline that effectively shut down RTC takeovers of financially weak thrifts.

If it withheld the funds, Neal added, the government would be breaking its promise to protect bank and savings deposits, potentially triggering a banking crisis worse than the one that occurred during the Depression.

AND:

FLU SHOTS TO BE COVERED
    For the first time this influenza season, Medicare will pay for shots for people age 65 and older.

And the American Lung Association is urging all older Americans to get inoculated, because this year's flu season will be particularly bad. [H: Really? How would THEY know?? Catching on to this game of "gotcha", readers?] Scientists are expecting the A-Beijing virus to be dominant, and A-strain viruses can be deadly.

Older people and those with chronic diseases--diabetes and lung, kidney and cardiovascular disease--are much more likely to suffer complications or death from the flu.

Experts advise getting the shot in October, before flu season really kicks in.

Did anyone notice the little fiasco in the flu shot advertising program yesterday? Gary Collins was given a flu shot on a television program (live). The doctor then turned and gave Sarah Purcell a flu shot--WITH THE SAME NEEDLE! Oops-- but not to worry--this was a "fluke" and wouldn't happen again and besides, "He tested clear for AIDS and is awaiting results from Hepatitis, etc."

174 Dharma was feeling slighted because they have had no insurance and NO HEALTH ATTENTION SINCE 1984 when the sur­geons had to repeat abdominal surgery which added up to almost a hundred thousand dollars. No insurance or care since! No dental care at all since the early 1970s! Obviously citizen inter­ests are NOT WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT?? I BELIEVE SHE SHOULD BE BREATHING EASIER THAT SHE HAS NOT HAD ANY MEDICAL CARE!

SPACE FAILURES
    DON'T WASTE ANY MORE ON SPACE FAILURES: Sept. 7, 1993, Palm Beach Post, Florida: Who are the "fat cats" at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration? Are they not held responsible for their mistakes?

The Mars observer fiasco. $1 billion down the drain.

The four failures to lift off the ground in the past few months. How much money was spent on each one? No one seems to criticize these failures or ask how much each one cost.

We are talking about health care, and people homeless and starving here. The kind of money NASA spent on the above-mentioned failures would help alleviate the miseries of the world. Joseph Straining, Greenacres.

Still having a good day? How many of these things do you find by carefully considering the inside and back pages of your own little ordinary NEWS-papers?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? WHAT WILL YOU DO??

REMINDER--JUST WHEN YOU FORGOT--
    THE EARTHQUAKES
    Do you not find it interesting that just when you think no-one is noticing, floods are washing out the Mid-West and you have A RUNNING RIVER OF FRESH WATER POURING OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER TEN MILES WIDE AND RUNNING ALL THE WAY DOWN AND AROUND 'THE FLORIDA COAST AND MILES MO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. This means, in addition to other things, that salt-water fishing resources are GONE in those areas. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? But what else happens? The Making of a Continent series is BACK ON TV AND 'THERE IS A RE-RUNNING RERUN, RERUN OF California's Earthquake zones. This is an OLD rerun--at least ten years ago--and if you can watch it, rest easy in California (anywhere)--you are DEAD and don't know it. It projects, from simple natural slippage--TOTAL CATASTROPHE--NOW ANOTHER DECADE OVERDUE! Do YOU notice ones scampering to fill bottles of water and get "shaky" prepared? Nope--who cares? The Bloods and Crips are on the prowl--who notices anything like little earthquakes? So be it--NOT ONE AREA OF THIS WORLD IS GOING TO. BE SPARED! NOT ONE! Are YOU safe? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

You ones barrage me with "What do I do", "I don't have funds but can I come to your area?" and "Tell us when and what to do!" WE DON'T HAVE "FUNDS" EITHER! WHY DO YOU THINK HERE IS SAFER THAN "THERE"? IS THERE SOME MAGIC THAT PROTECTS THESE PEOPLE? IS THERE SOME MAGIC THAT PUTS GRAIN IN THEIR LARDER? NO--THERE IS JUST ABOUT "EVERYTHING" THAT DEPLETES AND CONFISCATES THEIR LARDERS. YOU ASK AND ASK--"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR US?" So, I am asking YOU: "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THESE PROBLEMS?" So be it! I hope you can roll with the punches because they are going to be really exciting and whoppers! I?? I AM GOING TO WAIT, NOW, AND SEE WHAT YOU DO! Salu.

"Ask not what God can do for you--ask what you can do for God," and perhaps you'll have a clue!

PJ 78
    CHAPTER 12
    REC #2 HATONN
    SAT., SEP. 25, 1993 3:07 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 040
    SAT., SEPTEMBER 25, 1993
    C.R. "JAKE" POSSELL
    Oops! Dharma is quivering in her bare foots. Why would I, on top of every other problem she has today, suck her into writing about Jake Posse11 and Nikola Tesla? Because it is time to bring them in because of their incredible potential (now running out) for masterful service and enterprise.

Jake Posse11 is a personal acquaintance of both E.J. and Doris--so we are chuckling at the thoughts scrambling around within. He is a close friend and working partner of a close and precious friend, Ret. Admiral (U.S.N.) Larry Julihn. This man makes pumps--wondrously efficient and effective pumps. He reverses the procedure for the pumps and makes equally wondrous turbines!

We are weary of playing in the greedy games of who's got the shekels, the gold and the SECRETS? There are SOME pleading to give their contributions to MAN! Leave US be "nothing" but let us not disallow these giving brothers to benefit for and from these great gifts of recognition of "how it can be done"!

I am going to quote FROM A BOOK ON "THE BLADELESS TESLA TURBINE as developed by C.R. "Jake" Possell, BOUNDARY-LAYER BREAKTHROUGH, Vol. II: The Tesla Technology Series. I am going to share with you the presentation by Posse11 to the 1986 Tesla Symposium. I EXPECT my people to get busy as quickly as feasible--getting these things "on-line" and available when funding is forthcoming to see to it that these older researchers are brought into safety, securely set up with facilities for production. Thank you.

QUOTING:

Ladies and gentlemen, members of the Tesla Society and our Guests. I am a mechanical engineer by trade. I have a private company that has been involved for the last twenty years in the development of a different type of technology. This technology came from the consummate genius Nikola Tesla. Tesla, the man that he was, made a number of excursions into other areas other than electrical engineering. Unfortunately, Tesla being twenty five to thirty years ahead of his time, metallurgy was not what it is today.

The ideas that Tesla purported at that time languished and were literally buried under the table for twenty to thirty years. About twenty years ago I stumbled across some of Tesla's work. Like a lot of people I had never heard of Nikola Tesla. Of course, everyone in this society is well aware of his capabilities. This excursion that he did was into an area of turbines and pumps. It is best alluded to in a new technology that we are all a little more familiar with--aerodynamics.

THE BOUNDARY LAYER EFFECT
    [H: Surely YOU are all aware of the "boundary layer"? Well, aren't you? How do you expect to S-A-V-E the world if you don't even know about the boundary layer? Further, IF we are not allowed to write on such subjects because somebody else wrote on the matter--HOW win YOU EVER KNOW? I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND! So, back to kindergarten.]

When an airplane flies through the air, at very high speed, there is a thin layer of air that sticks to the wing, the fuselage and all parts of the airplane. This layer of air goes the same speed as the airplane. There is then a sheer action or sheer plane between that boundary layer and the surrounding quiescent air around the aircraft. At that sheer plane is where the drag is formed that holds the aircraft back. Aerodynamicists tell us that if we could wave a magic wand over an aircraft and eliminate or minimize boundary layer drag the aircraft could fly 40% faster or further with the same amount of horse power. In aerodynamics, boundary layer drag is a totally unwanted precept.

Tesla was able to turn that precept around 180 degrees. Tesla perceived that boundary layer drag could be used to do something useful. Generally speaking, when we can take an unwanted precept like this and turn it around, we can make a very significant change or advance in a technology. This is exactly what happened in boundary layer drag technology. What we have done, basically, or what Tesla purported to do, is to make a turbine out of a series of flat discs. These disks are stamped out of metal. Stamping, you have to remember, is the cheapest form of metal fabrication that there is. If the automobile people had their way, the entire car would be constructed out of metal stampings. Stamping is the least expensive way to make parts. We stamp these flat disks out of flat metal and stack them up. As you can see, the rotor is constructed of thin disks of flat metal. There are appropriate spacers between the rotor disks. The rotor is then mounted on a shaft.

THE TESLA TURBINE PUMP
    This device is perfectly reversible. If power is put into the shaft and rotates the disk, we have a pump. If a fluid is brought in at very high velocity, it will create a boundary layer on either side of these disks, we have a turbine. The fluid proceeds, in an inward helix, until it comes out at the center holes which are the exhaust in the turbine. If we do just the opposite again and put power into the shaft, and rotate it, then these inlets become the inlets for the pump. The fluid then goes in an up outward helix path, until it comes off of the periphery of the outside of the disk, at a very high velocity. If we look at Bernoulli's equation, total pressure is equal to velocity squared plus P sub s or static pressure (P TOTAL = v2 + P62). We can see from that simple equation that if we convert velocity squared it has to go into P sub s or static pressure. When the fluid comes off the periphery of the pump, at very high velocity, all of the total pressure of the energy in the fluid consists of velocity. That has some interesting precepts, that I will explain in a moment, in pump technology.

That high velocity then is taken outside the case of the pump into a device that is called a diffuser. The purpose of a diffuser is expressed through surfaces that gradually expand. The fluid is slowed down, velocity decreases and static pressure increases. That is the function of a pump, to increase the static pressure of a liquid. The unique thing about this particular piece of appa­ratus is that there are no lifting surfaces as there are in conven­tional pumps. If we look at the centrifugal pump, the vane pump, the piston pump, they all have a lifting surface that moves the fluid along. Therein lies the basic difficulty of using that type of equipment.

This is where the Tesla approach or the boundary layer ap­proach exhibits all of its advantages. The boundary layer on each side of each of these disks pulls the liquid by the boundary layer drag and accelerates it. Then centrifugal force moves it to the outside of the device. The liquid is then taken out on the pe­riphery. In a turbine we do it just the opposite. We bring a fluid in that has high temperature, high pressure and we put it through a series of nozzles. The purpose of a nozzle is just the opposite of a diffuser. Here we are going to take pressure and temperature and change it into high velocity. We bring the fluid in tangential to the outside of the turbine. We bring it in at very high velocity. It forms a boundary layer on either side of the disk of the turbine. The pressure ratio is pushing it toward the center of the turbine. It forms a helical path down into the cen­ter of the device, and exits in the center, after it has transmitted all of its energy to the disks through the boundary layer drag.

Analysis tells us this type of energy process of transfer has the potential of being much more efficient than by pushing something, as you do in a conventional bladed turbine through impulse or reaction. Of course, because there are no lifting sur­faces, there is no way for the fluid or the material going through the turbine to impinge on anything. These are the limiting fac­tors in a conventional pump.

There is a phenomena that occurs in a conventional pump called cavitations. Cavitation occurs where you have a liquid that has bubbles of gas in the liquid. These bubbles can be from outside gas that is mixed into the liquid or they can actually be formed by the liquid boiling inside the device as it passes through. There are many liquids that have very high vapor pressure and they boil at very low temperatures. When we re­duce the static pressure on a liquid it boils at a lower tempera­ture than it normally would. If we take water for instance and carry it up on top of Mt. Whitney or Pikes Peak we will find that water does not boil at 212° F; it boils at some lower temper­ature. So if we happen to be putting water through a conven­tional pump, at say, 165° F, because of the lowering of the static pressure on the suction side of the pump the water will begin to boil inside the pump. These bubbles of vapor of that particular liquid will be formed, inside, and will have to pass through the pump. What happens is that a lifting surface comes along and hits the bubble and collapses the bubble. This causes the oppo­site of an explosion--an implosion. At the same time that this implosion is occurring, the liquid rushes in the hole where the bubble was. This inrush digs away at the lifting surface of the pump. If we operate a pump under extreme cavitating condi­tions for any length of time, the rotor of that pump will look like lace-work curtains. In fact, I've seen pumps where there was a shaft and a little nubbin left on the end of the shaft and the rest of the rotor had completely disappeared due to cavitation. That's pretty serious trouble for a pump.

In addition to that, there are other phenomenon that happen downstream of the pump that could be even as bad or worse than the cavitation effects on the rotor of the pump. These are large, huge pressure fluctuations that occur downstream of the pump because of the cavitation that is occurring within the pump. These large pressure fluctuations can split a line in half. It can tear a heat exchanger apart. It can do all kinds of serious damage in a petrochemical plant or a chemical plant where cav­itation is occurring in a pump. If we are trying to pump a liq­uid, not water, say something like isopentane that boils at a very low temperature, it is almost impossible to pump that material without having some cavitation occur within the pump.

The Tesla turbine or boundary layer pump has no lifting surfaces. [H: READ IT AGAIN!] So, by the very definition of cavitation it cannot occur in this pump. That means that we can pump liquids and gases TOGETHER. In fact, as it turns out, we can pump THREE PHASE FLOW. THREE PHASE FLOW CONSISTS OF A LIQUID, A GAS, AND A SOLID. [H: Even Spelt and potatoes.]
    Why can we pump solids when other pump companies are very wary of solids? Again, it is this impingement, the lifting surface comes around and hits the solids, say a grain of sand. It impinges on that lifting surface and it abrades or digs away at that lifting surface. So if we were pumping three phase flow with a conventional pump, we could actually have both cavita­tion and impingement of solids occurring at the same time. If that happens, of course, that pump is not long for this world. It will be destroyed in a very short period of time. And it's all de­pendent upon how fast this occurs.

If we increase the speed of the pump, this phenomenon will all occur under faster conditions and the pump will be destroyed in a much quicker manner. If we slow it down, the effects will take longer over a longer period of time to act on the pump. That is another bad thing for conventional pumps. In order to get reasonable life out of a conventional pump, we have to slow the pump down. This prevents the process I'm talking about from occurring at too rapid a rate and causing the pump to be damaged in too short a period. Out in the real world, where people are using pumps every day, you would be surprised how many people are using pumps under this condition. They say, well, there is no other way to pump fluid or what we are trying to pump. Water is a pure Newtonian fluid and at 60° F it meets the standard conditions. Unfortunately, none of my customers pump clean, cold, pure water. They want to pump something nasty like sulfuric acid, ground glass in water or dirty oil that's loaded with sand and other chemicals that can attack metals. The problems out in the real world of pumping compounds, un­fortunately, with the present type of pumps that are used in this world--are the lifting surface devices.

We have a unique problem. We have a small company. We're literally like a child in front of the candy store. We have so many things to do and so many things to accomplish we can't do it all. We have to pick the most important things that we see out there where this technology can do the most good for indus­try. We have done a whole variety of things. I'll be as brief as possible and tell you some of the things we have done. [H: Any of you readers EVER heard of Jake Possell or the "Possell Pump"? I thought not! It would remind you a bit of Tesla­Possell as Germain-Russell? How could such a massively important item as this "pump-turbine" just be OVERLOOKED? So be it--Doris and E.J. watched all phases work at the hands of Jake Possell over ten years ago--in per­son. Doris and Larry even worked in telephone revelation on a pulseless heart pump. This was later, sort-of, semi-de­veloped. I think the words I "seek", Dharma, are "half­-assed". How come nothing of this importance ever makes it more than "just off" the work-bench? This little sucker can pump potato peels (that nothing else will pump) and BE THOROUGHLY STERILIZED. You ones have HAD what is necessary to FIX things--you just sleep on and on and on until the Elite bury the gifts.]
    We can pump three phase flow. We can also pump any two of those phases together without damaging the boundary layer equipment. In other words we can pump a gas and a solid. That is very unique to pumping. I think we are the only com­pany in the world that can say we can pump a solid and a gas without any damage to the rotor. The boundary layer protects the rotor and the inside of the pump. The solids that go through the pump actually never touch the surfaces of the inside of the pump. In other words, they go in between the boundary layer from one disk and in between the boundary layer of the next disk adjacent to it.

Being an engineer as I am, I have told a lot of people about these facts, of course, but there is always a gnawing little word in the back of your heads that says you know that to be true, but what if it really doesn't happen that way? So to satisfy our­selves, during one of our tests, we were pumping sea water off a beach with a very large pump, we were planning a long duration pumping time, so our shop superintendent took a grease pencil, and he put a little mark on the outside of the rotor of one of our pumps before we put it together, then we assembled the pump. We pumped this sea water which is nasty stuff because it has so much salt in it. It also has lots of sand, it has sea shells, sea weed and all kinds of other things in it. All these things pass through the pump. Two weeks later after having run this pump twenty four hours a day we took the pump apart. Eureka, right on the side of the rotor was the little mark from the grease pencil. We could take our thumb and wipe that grease pencil mark off. The boundary layer protection does work. It is a real part of this type of pumping.

THE TESLA TURBINE GENERATOR
    Before we started on this particular technology I had worked for a number of companies that were in the gas turbine business. When I first stumbled over the works of Tesla I saw this as a cost breakthrough in the field of gas turbines. I said to myself, aha, with today's metallurgy, with the techniques of today's improved bearings and seals and all the rest, I believe we could do what Tesla set out to do so many years ago. Of course, we went to the military--naturally.

The military has classically been looking for what we call an expendable engine. That is an engine that lasts for a very short period of time. Normally, if we look at conventional technology, say a General Electric, a Westinghouse, a Toshiba or a Rolls Royce gas turbine, we're looking at a piece of equipment that is so capital intensive or so expensive to manufacture that if you bought one of those devices and brought it back to your plant and said to your accountant: How are we going to amortize this piece of equipment? He would say: We better amortize it over the next ten years because that is the only reasonable way to spread this tremendous capital cost over a number of years. Bear in mind now that what the military is looking for is an engine that doesn't last for ten years but lasts for ten minutes. So it's a little more difficult to amortize the cost of that device over ten minutes than it is over ten years.

I brought a little device with me that I hope you can see from where you are sitting. We built this for the U.S. Navy during the Korean War. I can't tell you what it's for because that is still classified but I can tell you what it does and you can draw your own conclusion. This device is called an expendable gas turbine electrical generating plant. It consists of a two stage compressor. It takes air and compresses it and mixes a fuel with it. In this case, it's propane. That propane/oxygen mixture then goes into a burner can, which is a tiny piece of jewelry on this little device and it burns in there. The burner can holds the flame front so that the flame will not blow out. That hot gas then comes down to a little tiny bladeless turbine, which is only ONE INCH IN DIAMETER.

This device is launched at thirty thousand feet altitude. It comes up to speed in a fraction of a second, in millionths of a second. This is done by a charge of gun powder. On the end of this little device, there, this little silver thing that's on this end of the turbine, is a two pole alternator or generator, as we know, and it generates electricity. Its all on the same shaft with the turbine.

At thirty thousand feet altitude it comes up to speed and it produces one hundred watts of electrical energy. It takes the place of a battery which is quite large--a foot square. Of course a battery does not produce much electricity when it's at -65° F which we have up at that altitude. We have to put around the outside of that battery, some means of heating it. That means that we have to put more energy in to make the battery work. Here all we have is this TINY little device that makes 100 watts of electrical power.

Ten minutes later, after it is launched, it is back at sea level and it is producing about 180 watts of electrical energy. Then it is destroyed. Its total life is only ten minutes. That does not mean that this device can't run more than ten minutes. It means that in its mission, for what it was designed to do, it has a ten minute life. That was a very interesting engineering exercise for our company. Unfortunately, after that occurred the Korean War was over. Our company determined that it is very difficult for a small, undercapitalized company to interface with the military. We decided to put those on the back burner, which we did.

That was kind of hard for us to do, as you can appreciate, because we were so enthralled about building larger ones and what we could do with the boundary layer concept as far as generating electricity. We had to put that on the back burner. That is more amenable to a small company that's undercapitalized. The military does not understand that you have to make payroll on Friday afternoon. They say we'll pay you next week or next month or something like that. It's not too important to them but to the people that are running the company it is a matter of life and death.

We decided to put turbines on the back burner and go into the development of boundary layer pumps. That turned out to be a good decision for our company because a pump is about one tenth the complexity of a gas turbine. With developing these pumps that could do all of these unique things, our company has prospered over the years. We are now in a position where we feel we can go back into the turbine field and possibly interface with some larger companies and the military and so forth and do the things that we should have done twenty years ago in the turbine field. [H: This was in 1986--HOW MUCH HAVE YOU HEARD, LATELY, ABOUT POSSELL PUMPS--OR TURBINES????]

Dharma, we will leave this topic to also be "continued" for it has been a long Saturday and now, evening. These things have to come forth--in the doing and not just the sharing--and who, if not us?? We'll take up when we again write on this subject, with the Problems Inherent with Gas Turbines.

Blessed be him who hears and sees--and acts. We do not need to invent the "wheel" AGAIN--and God will see to the needs of His flock. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#078, THE IRON TRAP AROUND AMERICA

PJ 78
    CHAPTER 13

REC #1 HATONN

SUN., SEP. 26, 1993 10:37 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 041

SUN., SEPTEMBER 26, 1993
    CONTINUATION: BOUNDARY-LAYER BREAK-THROUGH, C.R. "Jake" Possell

Presentation: 1986 Tesla Symposium

PROBLEMS INHERENT WITH GAS TURBINES
    Now there are many types of turbines. There are water turbines, there are steam turbines and there are gas turbines. We're looking at the whole wide field of turbines. As I showed you this turbine was built during the Korean War which is what? Thirty-eight years ago--something of that nature. Over the years, we have been able to produce a number of patents on this technology. The first patent that we took out cites Tesla as prior art. Of course, we always tell everybody that this whole idea of boundary layer drag was first purported by Nikola Tesla, the genius who invented alternating current.

There are some very interesting and exciting things that are occurring in this field. It's kind of refreshing to me to come to a meeting like this and hear a doctor who can get so excited about dividing the speed of light into a factor. I can get just as excited about boundary layer turbines and what they can do for the world up ahead. I would like to give you a little insight into what we're working on and what we feel can happen. In a steam turbine there are series of blades that look like a twisted airplane wing. They are attached to a big rotor in the center of the turbine. The steam comes in and impinges on the wing or the blade of the turbine and it pushes it. That's called impulse. The back side of the turbine is curved like a wing. The fluid goes around there and forms what is called reaction which drags the blade around. As I told you, in the boundary layer turbine we have no lifting surfaces, we have merely a system of flat disks.

In a turbine the crux of the whole problem, that people are looking at, is the effect of temperature and stress on that blade. You can appreciate that as we raise pressure and temperature the cycle efficiencies of steam cycles, gas cycles and so forth, all become more efficient. Everyone is striving, monumentally, to increase turbine inlet temperature and pressures. This will increase the efficiencies and we can get more electricity out of a ton of coal or a gallon of oil, whatever it might be, that fossil fuel that we're using to make the electricity.

People sometimes have a mistaken idea of a particular technology. For instance, back a few years ago in California we had a whole bunch of people that were reinventing James Watt's steam engine. They were reinventing the steam turbine. Un-fortunately, they were not smart enough to go to the public library and pick up a book up there and read about what the efficiencies of such devices are. A steam turbine and a steam piston engine, and so forth, unfortunately, are very neat arrangements of mechanisms but they are inherently very inefficient. The most complicated steam locomotive that was ever built, triple expanding, double compounded device, was only 14% thermally efficient. Unfortunately the diesel engine is a good deal more efficient than that, it's about 36% to 38% efficient. That's why we don't see any more steam engines running out on the railroad track. We have a much better way of making motive power with a diesel engine at a much higher thermal efficiency.
    There are some rules of thumb that I go by as an engineer. If I tell you some of these rules of thumb you will be able to understand what I'm talking about much better. In a gas turbine, let's take, for instance, the limiting temperature today, if we burn fossil fuel, at stoichiometric combination, which is the optimum mixture of fuel and air, we can generate temperatures well over 3,000°F on those blades in that turbine. If we did the blades would stretch and hit the outside case. It would be an incipient failure of that device. What we do is take tremendous quantities of cold air from the outside and we mix it with that hot gas and cool it down to some temperature that we dare put into that device.

You don't have to be an aero dynamicist or a therm° dynamacist to know that's not good. If you raise something to a temperature you have a certain amount of energy in it. If you put cold air in with it you're reducing the energy content by quite a substantial amount. Today the limit of such gas turbines is about 2,000° F. The most advanced military engine in the world, that I know of, runs at 2,050° F. Westinghouse, General Electric, Toshiba, Rolls Royce--everybody that is working in the gas turbine field--is putting most of their effort into some way of being able to increase this temperature that goes into the turbine. Every year they raise it eleven degrees or fourteen degrees or whatever it happens to be. That's through a combination of metallurgy, unique mechanical design and maybe some new materials. We're able to raise it eleven degrees. Then they publish a big report about as thick as a big telephone book. It says, look what we've done this year; we've raised the temperature eleven degrees.

There is a rule of thumb that is most interesting here, that I'd like to interject, if we can raise turbine inlet temperature 350° F we double the horse power output of that engine. In other words, if we had a General Electric [jet] engine standing there, and we could wave a magic wand over it, and raise the [inlet] temperature 350° F it would have 80,000 pounds of thrust in-stead of 40,000 pounds. I'm not the only one that knows that. Everybody else in the jet engine business is well aware of it, let me tell you. They are up against a stone wall, literally, to raising turbine inlet temperature.

Along comes the boundary layer turbine. We can see that there are not blades here. At the root of the blade, we have a phenomenon, a stress phenomenon, called combined bending. That is the worst stress level. That will drive a stress engineer right up the wall. Combined bending is the worst kind of stress that you can put on any device.

To accentuate that, in a conventional turbine, the back end of the blade goes out to a sharp edge. That's Charpy effect or the notch effect. That is where the bending effect is greatest at that sharp edge. That is where the blade fails. It starts to crack at that point. If we put too high of a temperature on, it's goodbye blade. It flies off and that's the end of the turbine.

If you are ever getting on an airplane, you might look at the engine pod. There is a red line that is painted around the out­side of the engine pod. The purpose of that red line is to tell the mechanics, who are working around that engine or aircraft, not to stand in line with that red line. That is where the blades are going to come out if they ever choose to fatigue and come off. They will come out of that engine like a rifle bullet. They will go into the next county. Let me tell you something, every en­gine mechanic watches that red line. If you watch, they will step very quickly when they get to the red line. They don't want to be in line with that area of possible danger.

In the boundary layer turbine we have no blades. We have no combined bending. It's gone. There is no such thing in this turbine. All we have is two forces. One of them is centrifugal force. This is due to the weight of the flat disk itself as it spins. There is a centrifugal force developed within the disk. That tends to move that disk, break it and make it move out. Centrifugal force is a very small percentage of what a combined bending stress level would be in a conventional blade. The other stress is a small force due to the torque that is generated in the shaft for transmission out to the disk.

I would like to tell you about a little thing that we did for our own amusement and to prove to ourselves the tremendous ad­vantage of bladeless turbines. We physically set the turbine up as a compressor or a pump and attached it to a variable fre­quency motor which allowed us to control the speed. After we finished our test, we decided to find out, ourselves, what would happen if we overdrove this disk up to some point where the stress level, the centrifugal force and the sheer forces would tear that disk apart.

The mass of a flat disk is a small percentage of the mass of a blade in a conventional turbine. That's why that conventional blade goes into the next county. Its turning at a very high ve­locity and has a relatively high mass. It will continue to travel in the same direction it's flung out at. In the Tesla turbine the mass of the disk is much lower than that of a blade.
    We drove the Tesla Turbine to increasing speeds, five thou­sand revolutions per minute at a time. Somewhere up around 85,000 rpm one of these disks reached its point of no return and it broke. We had all been standing around cringing, waiting for a big explosion. We were saying, raise it another five thousand. We were kind of worried about whether it was going to blow the whole laboratory up or what was going to happen. All of a sud­den one of the instrument men who had earphones on said, "Sir, there has been a little blip in the rpm. I believe something has happened to the turbine." We didn't hear any noise. Nothing that we could detect had occurred. We decided to slow the tur­bine down and take a look at it. We let it coast down and it took quite some time for it to coast back to zero rpm.

To our great surprise and astonishment, when we opened the case of the turbine, the disk on the outside of the turbine, which is slightly thicker than the other disks, had exploded and disap­peared. We thought that it would be somewhere just down­stream. Maybe inside of our flow meter or in our control valves, something of that nature. We started to unscrew the pipe. We looked for these elusive particles. We didn't know what to expect. Finally we went all the way over to the wall and took the last piece of pipe up and shook it. There were no particles in it. We said: "Now where could those particles have gone? Aha, they're out in the parking lot."

Sure enough, we went outside (we were in the second floor of a large concrete building) down in the parking lot and with a pair of tweezers we picked up these little pieces of the disk. They were about one quarter inch square. They had managed to go through the turbine, through the control valves, through the flow meters and all the instruments, out the pipe and into the parking lot without us even knowing it. We think we proved our point beyond the shadow of a doubt, that this turbine has lit­tle danger from exploding parts if you over-drive it. I'll explain why that is important in a minute.

The other thing is that a turbine has to be coupled to some­thing. If we're going to put a turbine into, say, a vehicle. Let's look at that for a minute because that is an exciting part of what we're talking about. A turbine has maximum torque at zero rpm. Now just think about that for a minute. What does that mean as far as acceleration is concerned? When we let the clutch out in our automobile, we have to rev the motor up to about two thousand rpm before we let the clutch out. If we don't the motor dies and we have to start it again. At zero rpm a conventional internal combustion engine has zero torque. Not so good for acceleration. We have to speed that engine up be­fore we let the clutch out so that we have some torque available to accelerate the vehicle. The turbine is exactly the opposite. It has maximum torque at zero rpm. When we let the clutch out we better be ready. Our head is going to get snapped back and we're going to take off and probably spin the wheels.

Back in 1967 there was a gas turbine that was put into an In­dianapolis racing car by a gentleman that we all know who is on T.V. That bladed type turbine had so much torque, they told the driver, "Be careful, don't push on the throttle too hard or you'll twist the half shafts off in the back of the race car." He could pull out along side another car and pass him at will, with the turbine. You might well say, "Why don't we have turbines in Indy cars today and in other types of vehicles?" There are two reasons. One is that USAC, the governing body of that racing sanction, outlawed gas turbines. All the other owners said, "We can't afford to put a gas turbine in our race car and this thing can blow our doors off. We don't want gas turbines in racing cars." Collectively USAC outlawed the gas turbine as a power plant in race cars. Not because it wasn't good or better or anything else, it's because it was too good.

Today our ultimate objective is to get boundary layer gas tur­bines back into vehicles. Maybe first in an Indianapolis race car, then into a truck and then possibly come up with one that will go into a car. Why is that so exciting? Let me explain to you. We touched a little bit on that rule of thumb about 350° F. Why is that so important? I told you that we have a lower stress level on the flat disks. I told you about our unique experience. Why is that so important?

THE ULTRA HIGH TEMPERATURE
    GAS TURBINE
    It means that we can raise turbine inlet temperature above that temperature our competition can put on ordinary bladed tur­bines. I can tell you this, today we have run gas turbines with a turbine inlet temperature of 2,200° F--this is 150°+ F higher than any other turbine has been run. About ten years ago an English company came up with a new material. Normally, metal, as we heat it, gets weaker and weaker and weaker. Up in the temperatures we're talking about, from 2,000° F on up, temperature really affects metal very adversely, metal gets very weak. At 2,500°+ F the best high temperature metal that we know of has a tensile strength of about 3,000 psi, which is like wilted lettuce. That is not too good from which to make turbine parts. We are continually looking for new materials.

This English company came up with a new material which I call aerospace ceramic. It's a very high purity ceramic made out of silicon nitride. Silicon is the seventh most prevalent el­ement on the face of the earth. Beaches are largely all silicon. Silicon is not only a very interesting material, it is also very plentiful and therefore very inexpensive. What happens with this silicon nitride to our utter astonishment, don't ask me why this happens because I don't know, for some reason silicon ni­tride gets stronger instead of weaker as the temperature is in­creased. Silicon nitride gets stronger as it's heated. We said, "All right, let's take it on up and see what happens to it." Let's take it to that magical temperature 2,500° F. The strength of silicon nitride at 2,500° F is 80,000 psi instead of 3,000 psi. We could see the tremendous advantage. Why don't we make the internal parts of a jet engine out of hot pressed silicone nitride? People are endeavoring to do that. You can well appreciate the fact that material is a very high purity material. It has to be put in a mold. It has to put under tremendous pressure. At the same time it has to be heated to temperature in the range of 3,000° F. The equipment needed to make hot pressed silicon nitride is not cheap. Its a new process called HIP-Hot Isostatic Pressing.

There are a number of companies doing this. You probably have seen an advertisement in a magazine that says HIP. What in the world is that? Now you know. RIP is taking materials like hot pressed silicone nitride and putting them under tremendous pressure and temperature and, after a long period of sintering, it will develop these unusual properties that are so advantageous in a gas turbine. I call that turbine the Ultra High Temperature Gas Turbine. Fortunately, the strength of hot pressed silicone nitride goes up to somewhere close to 2,700° F before it takes a nose dive as the other materials do at a much lower temperature. What I can tell you is that we can make these flat disks with relatively low-cost simple tooling. We can make these disks out of hot pressed silicon nitride. We feel that in one swell jump we can go from 2,200° F to 2,700° F.

Lo and behold, we're going to have an engine that has three times the horse power of a conventional engine that we know today. Let me tell you, that's going to make one hell of an im-pact upon industry. It will first be, of course, very attractive to the military because of the tremendous additional power that we can achieve with this type of engine. Ultimately, because we can go to these high temperatures, we also enjoy an increase in thermal efficiency of the device. We read a lot about the air-lines carping about the fact that their profits are going out the window due to the high cost of fuel to run an aircraft. So if you can come in with any kind of a means, device, material, what-ever--to lower the cost of fuel per passenger mile, they will grab you with a hook and pull you in. That is a tremendous possibil-ity in the ultra high temperature turbine.

[H: Will they actually hook you and pull you in? No indeedy--that is BAD for BIG BUSINESS and they will NOT! THIS IS WHY THERE IS NO COMPETITION--ONLY THEFT AND SECRECY REGARDING ANY OF THESE TYPES OF EFFICIENT PRODUCTS. SO, WHY DO I WRITE ABOUT THEM? BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A DAY AND AN OPPORTUNITY FOR "RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT" AND TO SOME SMALL EXTENT USE FOR A "FEW". THE MAJOR INDUSTRIES WILL BE LOST TO THE FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS AND THE BANKSTERS WILL CONTINUE A STRANGLEHOLD ON ANY PRODUCTS OFFERED TO ANYONE. THEN, TOO, THE LOANS FOR RESEARCH WILL BE GOBBLED UP AS WELL AND WILL BE SET TO "BURY" THE DEVELOPER-IN THE END THE "CARTEL" WILL CONFISCATE THE BUSINESS AND THE PRODUCT. SO, YOU HAVE LITTLE INCENTIVE TO GO ON TILE OPEN MARKET IN A BIG WAY. REMEMBER, SOMETIMES LESS IS FAR MORE THAN "MORE". These products are already IN USE within the secret arsenals and facilities--DO NOT THINK OTHERWISE. However, there is real reason to believe you can develop some of these things on a small scale and continue to have a few luxuries for selves during a very bad period of transition. Everything offered is simply beyond your acceptance and on a "tinkering" scale will not cause undue attention nor alarm to the "big boys"--any more than a "Wind Charger", in wind country, represents for a home electric alternative on a small scale.
    For a lot of things such as this, the more "free trade" there is the more you will flourish on a small scale--because you do NOT wish to "compete". The POINT is to NOT compete. If you cannot see the merit in such judgment then please keep a large physical distance from our teams.]
    THE PHALANX
    I'd like to tell you about a very interesting project that I'm working on. It's not classified. Although you may think it might be. It has been revealed to the world. It can no longer ever have a blackout put on it by the military. It is a new type of aircraft. It is what we call a true VTOL. That's a vertical take off and landing aircraft, ala the Flying Saucer. Why can we build this vertical Flying Saucer at this date when we couldn't do it before? The reason is power to weight ratio or thrust of an engine that's available to do this. This new ultra high temperature Tesla bladeless turbine is going to make this possible. We have already built a prototype of this engine. We have run it at 2,200° F, as I told you. We have plans of, in the very near future, running the engine at 2,700° F. When we do, we will achieve this power to weight ratio that is phenomenal in that industry. It will make possible aircraft of a whole new dimension.

[H: Now Jake, and all the rest of you sleepyheads--DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN HOLD SUCH PATENTS? THE DEVELOPMENT WAS TAKEN IMMEDIATELY FROM YOUR DRAWING BOARD AND INTO PRODUCTION. YOU DREAM ON IN A VISION THAT YOU ARE SOMEHOW PROTECTED! THE RUSSIANS HAD ALL OF THIS TECHNIQUE AND BEYOND FOR HALF A CENTURY--AND USED IT. THEY HAVE COSMOSPHERES, CRAFT CAPABLE OF EXTRA-LOW SPACE FLIGHT AND MAINTENANCE, ETC. THEY CAN ACTUALLY RUN CRAFT ON "SOLAR ELECTRIC PARTICLES" AND LIGHT! NOW THESE THINGS ARE TO BE USED TO HARNESS THE PLANET AND ALL LIFE-FORMS FOR THE ELITE--IF ALLOWED. I DO NOT COMMENT BEYOND THIS STATEMENT, PLEASE.]

The aircraft is similar to an aircraft you might have heard about, the Harrier built by the British. The Harrier was built by a company called Hawker Siddley. It was built thirty eight years AGO (now 45 years ago--nearly half a century!). Everybody thinks the Harrier is a brand new aircraft. It is not. It's an old airplane, but it is a unique aircraft even today. The military and others are just becoming aware of the Harrier's potential and what it can do. The Harrier has a conventional, bladed type engine called the Pegasus. The Pegasus, when it was first put into the prototype Harrier, had so little thrust, that in order to get the aircraft to take off from the ground, the fuel tanks had to be emptied. They had to remove all the wrenches and everything that wasn't bolted down in order to get it to lift off. It did fly under those conditions. It is a STOL--slow take off and landing. It has to move forward in order to generate a small amount of lift to help the poor Pegasus engine lift this aircraft off the deck. Today this is done on the bow of an aircraft carrier. The aircraft carrier goes fifteen knots and generates its own wind. This is the fifteen knots the Harrier needs to take off from the deck of the aircraft carrier.

This new aircraft is not going to have to fly forward at all. You'll be able to park this in your garage and back it out in the alley and take off without an airfield. Just think what that is going to mean. We can eliminate all the vulnerability of an air-field. In other words, all an enemy has to do is come in and put a couple of bombs right in the middle of our runway and it's goodbye airport until somebody can get out there and fill those holes up to be ready to take off again. This new aircraft can be parked under some trees. It can be pulled out and take off. It can do everything a helicopter can do. Why is that so important? All of our military strategy is predicated on the helicopter, ala the Vietnam war. We lost some 27,000 helicopters in the Vietnam war. That was from some guy standing with a rifle on his hip, plink. Put one rifle bullet through that rotor, that's spinning up there, and down comes that helicopter. This new aircraft is not vulnerable to that single shot.

In fact, with two of the ultra high temperature turbines in this aircraft, it will rise off the ground, fly to any altitude vertically, then all of that thrust can be put to the rear of the aircraft with some variable nozzles that are part of the support system of that aircraft. That aircraft can fly through the air at Mach 2.5. Gentlemen, that is faster than the F-16 and the F-18! Not only do we have a device that outmodes the helicopter, it can also fly faster than our conventional military aircraft that we have today.

That gives you some idea of what the Tesla turbine is going to do to aviation. Naturally the military is very interested in this. Of course, there are other people who are very interested in it. I was at a meeting the other day where the president of Federal Express looked at this. He said: "Boy, would I like those to deliver packages." We were goading the military. We said you guys better get going on this. If you don't, later on when there is another war that starts, you'll have to go and take the Federal Express aircraft and paint over the signs and put the military signs on the Federal Express aircraft.

If any of you are interested I have some photographs of that aircraft. There are five of those aircraft in existence today. They have been built over the last two years. By the end of this year they will be in the air. [H: Oops!! They also fit the de­sign reported over and over again as "silent" flying UFO's.] Believe me, when the first one rises up over the hangars in Long Beach there is going to be another H.G. Wells episode. Every­body's going to call in and say, "Hey, I just saw a flying saucer and it was right here in Long Beach!" It's not a flying saucer, ladies and gentlemen, it is the new Phalanx VTOL aircraft that is being produced there [H: And several other places scattered around, especially New Mexico and Nevada--and out around Edwards (AFB) area]. Don't become worried that there are some aliens from outer space approaching your area. [H: I'm sorry, friends, I guess you know, now, one of the reasons I switched subjects in mid-stream on you. The answers are all "about" you and I have neither the time nor the interest in giving you science and aeronautics lessons--please under­stand, however --this is where my expertise lies and my in- terests--NOT IN YOUR POLITICS AND WARS!!]
    The other thing I want to say, one more word, about the use of these turbines in vehicles. It is literally possible with the high temperature turbine--and you'll have to take my word for it at this point because I can't show you anything (I wasn't able to bring anything with me)--it will be possible very shortly to have a gas turbine that is so small that you can put it in the glove compartment of an automobile. It will produce enough horse power to make that car perform like none that you've ever been in before. It will out accelerate. It will be quiet. It will do a number of things that present day internal combustion engines cannot. It can burn ANY KIND OF A FUEL. You can put oil just as it comes out of the ground into the engine. You can put powdered coal into it. You can burn saw dust in it, if you choose. You can use any fuel. You can put Shenaleeze Black Label into it if you like. It will run on that fuel--however it is a terrible waste of Shenaleeze Black Label.

With that in mind, I thank you for being such a good audi­ence.

I believe you might be able to see, readers, WHY I am going to stop allowing these legal hasslers the time and energy drained from my scribe and receiver, and turn to those things such as THIS, which can see a remnant through in these days upon you. I do not "play to the world"--I have a very limited mission and task to perform and, yet, there will be many of you scattered around "out there" whose mission is awaiting also--Jake Possell is a prominent one in point, if he wishes.

There is always a grand back-up routine with my contacts. The first is to back up and proclaim me "evil", "non-existent" and somehow "anti-Christ". I TRAVEL WITH THE CHRIST YOU AWAIT--HOW CAN YOU BE MORE CHRISTIAN THAN TO LEAD THE HOSTS OF THAT VERY ONE YOU AWAIT? IT IS TIME TO GET INFORMED AND STOP THE "DEVIL DANCE" ROUTINE. IF NOT YOU, WHO??

May wisdom guide your steps. Please do not barrage me with your inventions and tinkerings in this matter. Thousands are working on Tesla's apparatus. My people here cannot handle all the input. If you wish to send things--please understand that it will be delayed in response. There are NO perfect machines available--YET ON YOUR PLACE. However, there is already the perfected work done and in use--but YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN INTO THE HAVING FOR YOUR USE BY THE PUPPETMASTERS. Discretion is the better part of intelligence and if you feel compelled to "blow your horns"--LEAVE ME OUT OF THE LOOP, PLEASE. I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING AND I CAN SEE FURTHER DOWN THAT DUSTY, BLOODY ROAD. I HAVE NO INTENT OF ARGUMENT OR EVEN GOOD DEBATE--THE TIME IS TOO SHORT FOR YOU ONES TO BE FURTHER DISTRACTED BY THE NONSENSE OF THE ADVERSARY INTO EVERY FACET AND DETAIL OF DISRUPTION.

Thank you for your attention. I ask that all of you not rush out there and spin spools--WE DO NOT NEED A REINVENTION OF THE WHEEL--IT HAS BEEN DONE OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND IS IN USE--ON YOUR PLACEMENT. IT IS TIME TO MATURE AND "GROW UP", SLEEPYHEADS. GOD IS IN HIS HEAVENS--BUT ALL IS NOT RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!

Salu.

주제글 정보