힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#078, THE IRON TRAP AROUND AMERICA

PJ 78
    CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

THU., SEP. 23, 1993 11:08 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 038

THU., SEPTEMBER 23, 1993

GAIALYTE
    Let us divert from the day's "urgents" and consider one of the "products" which we will bring in (hopefully) October: GAIA­LYTE. What is it? Can we just use MO-GU tea? Why is it more expensive than any simple fruit juice? Who conjured such a boggle of "stuff'?

In order:

GaiaLyte is brought forth from that which was called Kargasok Tea. This was what was grown in the ultra-high lands in a LOT of ultra-violet (and higher) rays of solar origin. This IS the ba­sic component of MU-GU tea as we have used the tea by that name. There are so many "names" that we specify simply for definition. The FACT IS, it is NOT the same for we are now growing the resource from an entirely different growing medium. The GaiaLyte will be a fully integrated electrolytic liquid. The "drink" which will be brought as a "concentrate" (3 to 1 minimum--as much to one as you like maximum) contains EVERYTHING supplemental to Gaiandriana--INCLUDING A GROWING-PROGRAMMING BASE OF GAIANDRIANA AND BASIC DRIANAS. It will also contain enough Carbra­gaia to equal a full schedule of what is being used in Mexico-­(shark-fin cartilage). If you are using MO-GU--keep on--it can only enhance your full-rounded intake--but it WILL NOT be the same. However, the "new" drink will supply all you need with­out it. Do as you wish for this is NOT A MEDICAL PRO­GRAM OF ANY KIND. We are not physicians as in Medical Doctor; we are not anything--except hopefully, sharers of in­formation.

The GaiaLyte will have a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals, Ginkgo , Echinacea, Chlorella, Oxygenators, Aloe Vera--ev­erything necessary to "program" the cells in the tea membrane AND the Gaiandriana included. No, this does not replace the Gaiandriana used otherwise. This is a PERFECT medium to enhance the ability of the Gaiandriana you already take to en­hance itself--reinforcement fuel, if you will. There is a lot more included but this is sufficient to give you an idea.

We are efforting to keep the "quantity" base to a quart for ship­ping purposes and economy. You can dilute the concentrate with water AND/or anything you like. I ask that you ADD two things to the reconstituted drink: apple juice (unfiltered pref­ered) (at least a fourth cup per fourth cup of concentrate) AND Cranberry juice (at least a fourth cup per forth cup of concen­trate). [This would increase each serving by a minimum of 1/2 cup.] The apple juice is directly needed to flush out the gall bladder and the cranberry juice flushes out the bladder (urine). You may use as much as you like of either OR both and I would hope you would do so on a continuing basis because of the value of these two products and their focus of use.
    I believe you will find it a very tasty beverage but I ask that no matter how "good", just keep to the "program" amounts or you may find yourself a bit "woozy" immediately after intake. This is due more to the Aloe Vera present than the tea itself--but as you know, even the MO-GU tea can make you quite light­headed. There is no alcohol in the beverage although you may very well think so as the body rushes to uptake the fuel supply. This is not a medical-chemical concoction so you could take the entire bottle without damage or hazard--but you might well not feel so great for a bit afterward and it is totally UNNECES­SARY for any expected positive response.

Readers, please consider this statement carefully: This is not like taking an antibiotic with flu or sore-throat. This is a well-body systemic enhancement. It sometimes, as with other persons' elixir--takes weeks or months to feel any dif­ference. ONCE balanced, however, you will note that at on­set of infection, cold, etc., if you take around six ounces of Gaiandriana and double up on the GaiaLyte--you will probably note positive response in about an hour. Remember-- you are activating the enhanced immune system and it takes a while to accomplish this task. If you expect instant perfection, disappearance of scar-tissue, long fingernails to paint in pretty pictures, return your hair color to what it was at 15-yrs., you are barking up the wrong Gaia-tree. Most of you have worked 30, 40, 50--60-80 years to mess up yourself to the extent you have--give GOD a chance to work WITH you for a couple of weeks at least.

We have one precious friend from right in our immediate circle in the hospital RIGHT now as we speak. She was not feeling well a few weeks ago and I asked to have her run through the "program". She is in the hospital and a massive amount of "stuff" was drawn from one of her lungs. .The interesting part is that the substance being removed is causing the hospital staff grief--because they don't find what anyone would expect. They realize that something was going on in the lung in point--probably massive infection or tumors but the removed substance is confusing for it doesn't seem to fit anything "ongoing"--even testing for "mystery disease". So, what is it? Well, I might suspect that it is the result of a breaking down of mutant cells from tumors, blood clots from some type of injury or isolated infection in the lungs. We have noted, as has Merkl, that when tumors or infectious clumps break down--they reduce the tumors to "mush" and then have to be either surgically removed sometimes or go through a long period of self-removal in the "waste" systems.

Will this mean "she" is totally healed and awaiting the OK to come home? No--it DOES, however, mean that she is alive and would probably otherwise be quite dead with this much build-up of fluid--one lung was all but useless for air intake. Ongoing illness and "cure"? Come now--I am not in the medical business--nor even the "diagnosis" business. You would have to ask HER. Further, she may well undergo all sorts of things while hospitalized, such as X-rays, antibiotics, etc. These are accepted treatments in a medical setting so "who knows?"--we just pray that she will rally her own resources and heal. Beloved ones, it is ALL anyone can do--doctors do not "cure" nor "hear--THE PATIENT DOES--all things done by a physician are tools to aid the body to do its own healing.

I conjured the boggle of "stuff" and Dharma has worked day and night as if in a laboratory and, now, we have it with everything it now needs. As we move along we will also enhance its own frequency level which will transfer to the body of anyone taking it--just as with Gaiandriana--only in a much different manner of utilization. Remember, you are now in the time of having to brace yourselves against the pulses and electromagnetic fields being structured against you--such as those "towers" we have been writing about being placed all over your globe. This will also enhance the ability to utilize the higher ultra-violet, and above, rays without simply converting them to cancer and skin atrophy. This does not mean to. stop protecting your-selves to the best of your ability for there is so much left to thrust upon you that you must utilize all care and possible protection at every occasion.

Your immune T-cells are very, very prevalent in the skin, friends. Further, if you can--use PABA-based lotions for skin protection (sunscreen) because it is marvelous for the immune cells within the skin as fuel to keep them working. It is not just a "sun-blocker", the point is that it also enhances the dermal immune cells.

COST:

This is an expensive concentrate to produce as anyone using Aloe Vera and other of the ingredients would note right off. We tried to bring the cost lower but until we can find better resources, we are stuck with that which IS. What you have is a far, far better and more comprehensive product than Crystal Life ever began to be--just as is--even if it did not have living Gaiandriana in it. That product was, I believe, costing in the neighborhood of 80 dollars a bottle (quart). You will now have a gallon for less than an eighth the cost. Frankly, it COULD be used exactly like Crystal Life--in drops--but it is not so effective used that way--especially as you are efforting to BRING YOUR SYSTEM into balance and enhancement. Besides, I BELIEVE (Merkl does not) that you must have vitamin particulate present from which to program production by the cells--after they have lost their full-spectrum capabilities. We will walk, together, through the maze as best we can to reach full balance and capa­bility. We are not yet to SURVIVAL mode--we are simply ef­forting to get prepared and realize what we can do for selves in an ongoing, non-competitive manner with the big-boys, and have whole-body enhancement along with offering the mind that which it needs to "sharpen up".

WHY HAVE TO MIX IT IN IMMEDIATE USE AMOUNTS AND NOT THE WHOLE GALLON?

Because it is reactive with the juices and water. It will literally "change color" and it will not be appetizing even if taste is un­changed. It also will separate into component parts and MUST BE AGITATED (SHAKE IT). IT HAS LIVING CELLS HOWEVER, AND UNREFRIGERATED WILL EFFER­VESCE (form gas). When your bottle arrives, I suggest you chill it FIRST--then remove top, replace top and shake well [then refrigerate)--or you may have GaiaLyte all over your ceiling and cupboards! It will react just as a shaken can of pop or champagne.

On this note, I would say, that the concentrate mixed with any flavored "pop" of any kind--is very, very tasty and delights the children--as well as with any punch mix or juice mixture.

You will have calories which must be considered in diabetic sit­uations. I further suggest that you give a teaspoon, at least, of AQUAGAIA, along with the drink--to any diabetic because AquaGaia is "mitochondria" which is a basic manipulator of blood sugars and balancer of glucose-insulin producing glands. As for calories, they come from the necessary sugars used as medium base. The sugars are radically "changed" but still must be considered just as you would have to consider wine, sugar, pop or anything. Reconstituted, with WATER, you will have calorie equivalent of reconstituted Tang, fruit juice, punch, or any other beverage (such as regular pop). So, dilute with sugar free beverages and consider the fruit juice addition and you will be fine. THIS IN NO WAY EVEN BEGINS TO SUGGEST YOU CHANGE YOUR MEDICAL REGIME FOR DIA­BETES--ANY SUDDEN CHANGE TO A REGULATED "PATIENT" WOULD BE VERY NEGATIVE AT UPSTART. "IF" changes and refunction become apparent--the doctor will note it--DO NOT TREAT THIS LIKE A MEDICINE--IT IS NOT! If it is more suitable, say, with children, to give the juices separately (or even leave them off entirely) just go with what is comfortable for you. I REPEAT: THIS IS SIMPLY AN ENHANCEMENT TYPE OF PROGRAM--NOT A MEDICI­NAL REGIME NOR ARE THERE ANY CLAIMS OTHER­WISE.

EXERCISE:

It is up to you. Obviously if you start off ILL, you will not feel like exercising. Any "body" is better off in having some exer­cise--but this has NOTHING to do with exercise--we leave that to the "fitness" proponents. This is likened to equating medicine with running or exercise with vitamins--they DO different things. THIS IS NOT AN EXERCISE ADJUNCT OF ANY KIND with one exception: THE ADDED OXYGENATION QUALITIES WILL ENHANCE STAMINA INCREDIBLY!

Thank you for your inquiries and we ask your patience. Our workers are volunteers and there is only a handful to do this massive load of preparations. Even our provider of the Gaiandriana and AquaGaia is sucked into IRS court these days in another "state"--so we will have to adjust as we can.

The "youngsters" are doing an IMPOSSIBLE task of structuring some kind of order in distribution, etc. I CAN promise you one thing--ALL will be well tended and timely--for that is what ,our volunteers are dedicated to provide in order to share with the rest of you, our team. We need YOU and, here, we understand WHY and no amount of work is spared in order to fill my nec­essary requests--I bless this team, for they are the very life-re­source which will see our own troops through this "gathering" period. They serve with every adversarial arrow shot at them in addition--I simply, myself, do not know how to thank them for I give them one "impossible" task following another, superhuman tasks in "time" alone, jobs for which they have little or no background and ask them to both make it possible and learn it if you don't know it. What saves "the day" here almost EVERY day? A sense of humor and realization that if I ask them to do a thing--IT CAN BE DONE! AND IT IS!

FOOD POSSIBILITIES
    You are going to end up in a terrible bind for "food". Food is the controlling factor in all wars--and in peace if the controller wants to manipulate YOU.

Hybridizing of seeds is the first most horrendous thing which has come to pass--for the seeds from a crop are worthless except for the eating. They will not reproduce.

This is why we are working on Spelt (and a specific type of Spelt--there are only four kinds) for it was the first food grain brought to your planet. ALL except the "common spelta" is "toxic". This means that it measures its environment and grows accordingly. This is a "thinking" grain. The "toxins" show up in varying degrees and once toxicity is established at a plus 2 or plus 3 (meaning contaminates such as pesticides and chemicals, etc.) it will not reproduce itself well, it will not make good breads, and so on. Genetically, the "common" variety (of which there is not very much around anymore) will continue to maintain itself in a "non-toxic" state or WILL NOT GROW. Spelta is radioactivity resistant and utilizes the higher wave light frequencies to advantage--not to store radiation for the unsuspecting "eater".

PROTEIN NEEDS
    Now, this is fine for "grain" but what about proteins? It is interesting to note that the proteins in the Spelt are not as useful as might be thought. It is for other things that Spelt is valuable-- not protein. There are several proteins in the grain but we consider that some of the proteins which "become" present in the "toxic" grain are what causes it to be labeled "toxic" in the first place. So, you will need chlorella (algae), possibly yeast, and of course, you knew I would eventually get there--lentils (red preferably) and SOYBEAN curd, sprouts, tofu, milk and thus and so. So, I annoy the planters (who are not farmers but are becoming so) with, "Now, get some non-hybrid quality from the same "Common Spelt" resource--and lay out some fields as soon as we can have enough funds to lease them as purchasing is out of the question this season. The Spelt needs to go in the ground very, very soon to attend its winterizing.

THIS is why it is so hard to not have the resources which George Green has taken from this Institute. The Institute was established for the specific purpose of making available the resources for these projects. It reminds me of the thieves taking from the church donation boxes for the poor. How can ones steal from God's people when all they are doing is providing a foundation upon which a remnant can survive in wholeness and the masses can recover if they so-choose. Well, I always, like you, ask--and of course we all know the answer. We were never promised an easy go of it...!

HONOR_TO_DON McALVANY
    FOOD SELF-SUFFICIENCY
    In keeping with the two subjects above, please note that Don McAlvany has offered, in his most recent publication just brought to my attention, input on the subject of food and health.

You may well get a "card" that is your "everything" in the "system" (like your 'dog-tags') but you are NOT going to get good health care--the "system" is geared and orchestrated to get money for the profession and poor-care for you, at best.

The topic overall of this McAlvany Intelligence Advisor is: Greater Self-Sufficiency For Troubled Times: Getting Out of Harm's Way. I realize that every work is valuable but you will have to get the publication for all of it. I am through placing my scribe in focus for sharing information. I will utilize only a small portion of this because it is so insightful as to the problem‑-but unfortunately, there is little answer for you who would sur­vive as remnant in the long-term (I mean REALLY long-term).

QUOTING:

FOOD SELF-SUFFICIENCY.
    It is quite difficult to become totally food self-sufficient if you live in the city, or for that matter if you live in a small town. But you can prepare for unexpected emergencies, such as riots, hurricanes, earthquakes, blizzards, tornados, floods (such as the recent ones in the Midwest), etc., which can interrupt food sup­plies for weeks or even months. This writer has long believed, and believes more strongly than ever today, that every family in America should have at least one year's supply of dehy­drated or freeze dried food reserves for each member of their family.

This does not make you food self-sufficient on a long-term basis, but can carry you through an acute emergency, which could also include the loss of a job or business, with no income coming in. This writer has stored dehydrated food since 1970 (it should be rotated about every 5-7 years, but it has a shelf life of about 15 years). During the 1970s on two occasions when business income was down sharply, this writer and his family dipped into this food for several months at a time. It is excellent unemployment or low income insurance.

During Hurricane Andrew (which devastated south Florida), during the recent floods in the Midwest, and during the Los An­geles riots in 1991, many people could not get to the grocery stores, or the stores were closed, or their shelves empty, or in Los Angeles many were burned to the ground. This was true for convenience stores and fast food restaurants as well.
    Many people did not have enough groceries on the shelf to last two days or even through a weekend. Some depended upon food handouts from FEMA and other relief agencies. In Los Angeles, some people sat behind locked doors with riots in the streets and with no weapons and no food--guarding their families with baseball bats. Americans are NOT well prepared--most think that a disaster or tough times cannot hit them--but re­cent events show that it can.

[H: For you ones who complain about all talk and no "do" on Earthquakes--watch it NOW! Note that on the TV as the cable networks try to restructure from the new regulations--a lot of "stuff" is coming on which you would find interest­ing--like Making of a Continent--about California--and her earthquakes!
    The "BIG ONE" is now almost half a century OVERDUE and the cities along the coast are massive--MASSIVE. By all accounts the devastation will be beyond imagining! ARE YOU READY FOR WHATEVER COMES--TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY??

What do ones like Dharma and E.J. do about preparing? Well, they have had about all they have gathered--TAKEN. What is left is in court litigation and under constant attack. They have NOTHING and very little within the team has been "put away"--EXCEPT each one is responsible for at­tending own needs and each of the "outside" team is pretty well stored for short-term needs. We are efforting to set forth some "growing" fields to attend many and pray that we have the "time". Caro11 Eagle sends organic bottled food­stuffs each month which IS put aside in storage against whatever comes and we are GRATEFUL. We will also have to insist that some of the Spelt be reserved and stored against these coming events. Otherwise, we do that which YOU must do--THE BEST YOU CAN AND SELECT THAT WHICH WILL SUSTAIN YOU IF YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE! You may THINK you can't live on green algae tablets and water purified with hydrogen peroxide--BUT YOU CAN! ADD A FEW OF THESE OTHER THINGS WE SPEAK ABOUT--AND YOU WILL DO NICELY--IN-­DEFINITELY!
    I am not in the advertising business and I don't know how Mc Alvany stacks up in comparison to other outlets for storage items but he does offer same through International Col-lectors Associates (ICA), which offers "dehydrated or freeze dried food as well as military issue MIRE's to its clients, as well as to MIA readers. Call ICA at I-800-525-9556 for further information or assistance." There are many such out-lets--and perhaps Rick could list a few for you somewhere in this paper if he has them conveniently available.] (See end of this chapter.)

LONG-TERM FOOD SELF-SUFFICIENCY
    CONSIDERATIONS
    Twenty to thirty years ago, America had several years of food surpluses or reserves (i.e., two to four years at any given time) set aside for times of emergency, famine, drought, or war; much as our strategic metals stockpile used to be set aside for times of national emergency. Over the past decade or so, these food surpluses have been sold off or given as aid to other countries--especially to Russia.

Today, our food reserves in America are down to 30 to 40 DAYS, while certain people in the intelligence community believe that the KGB and Red Army in Russia have tucked away almost five years of food surpluses, certainly not for the Russian people but for a "rainy day" or the next war--to feed the KGB and the Russian Army.

Another phenomenon has been the bankruptcy or closure of over two-thirds of America's family farms over the past few decades--due to financial difficulties, low farm commodity prices, or government regulations such as the Draconian environmental laws. Most of this farm land has been taken out of production forever with much of it being incorporated into U.S. government lands. So with a burgeoning population (i.e., 265 million not counting tens of millions of illegals), America is now experiencing a sharp decline in food surpluses.

[McAlvany note: It should also be understood that over 95% of America's food production today is controlled by five multi-national food giants which comprise an "unofficial" multinational food cartel which controls U.S. (and global) food production, supplies, deliveries, and prices. This "big five" group works closely with the U.S. Department of Agriculture and is closely tied to the New World Order and the Liberal Eastern Establishment, which control America's financial system, media, educational system and much of the government. The power to control food supplies win be the ultimate in people and population control in the emerging New World Order!]

For greater long-term food self-sufficiency, most families should take up gardening and/or learn how to grow vegetables hydroponically in a greenhouse. A 50x50 foot garden could grow most of the vegetables a family of four would need for a year, and could be grown even in the bacicyard of most city homes (not very privately, however).

Hans Schneider wrote about how the German people had to innovate to procure food during the Soviet occupation: "The food situation would have been a catastrophe to super-market shoppers. There was practically no food to be bought in those days. We found our supplies by picking berries and mushrooms in the mountains. We had a small garden where we had various fruits such as currants, gooseberries and cherries, as well as. strawberries, potatoes, tomatoes and many other products. We used nettles as spinach which, by the way, is very healthful and very tasty if prepared properly. We used dandelion leaves and other wild edible greens for our salads.
    "We had one goat and three chickens which supplied us with milk, meat and eggs. It was important to have only economical animals as there were no resources for fancy livestock and no time available to invest in that type of undertaking. Such easy-to-care-for animals provided people not only with food but also with leather, which they could prepare with just a few added items.
    "All of the foods I mentioned were fresh products, and from those we could conserve for the wintertime. Many of the mush-rooms we sliced into thin pieces and hung on a string in a warm room or in the sunshine to dry. They were later added to meat dishes and made into delicious soups. We also were able to dry some fruits and vegetables, such as pears and apples, in a similar way. Many other vegetables, such as potatoes, carrots, etc. , would keep through the winter imbedded in some soil or sand in specially constructed bins in our cellar.
    "We were able to secure wheat by gathering the heads from the fields after the grain had been harvested. We rubbed them on an old-fashioned washboard placed in a container, so the kernels would be separated and collected. Then on a windy day we winnowed the wheat by slowing pouring it into another container placed about two feet below. These wheat kernels were ground for bread, cereal, etc. Even a simple coffee grinder will do."

When considering gardening or farming, it should be under-stood that most seeds today are hybrids--meaning that they have been crossed so much that they are not fertile (they can only give life one time--there is no second generation--and therefore new seeds must be bought each year). Large multinational agriculture companies control most of the hybrid seed production and therefore all future food production in America.

On the other hand, non-hybrid germinating seeds will continue to reproduce for generations (eliminating the need to buy new seeds) and can be stored for up to 10 years. If one gets serious about long-term food self-sufficiency, a large supply of non-hybrid seeds should be purchased and stored.
    MEDICAL SELF-SUFFICIENCY
    There are three problems with the medical system in America today. The FIRST is that traditional allopathic medicine doesn't have answers for most people with degenerative diseases such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinsons disease, Alzheimer's, etc.--it cannot cure them. (It is now estimated that one out of three Americans in their lifetime will come down with cancer.) Nor does traditional medicine have cures for the host of new deadly viruses (including AIDS) which are coming on stream with a vengeance.

The SECOND and even greater problem is Hillary Clinton's and the Liberal Eastern Establishment's efforts to socialize the entire U.S. medical system as per Eastern Europe or Sweden.

The THIRD problem is that the government (via the FDA) seems to be in an unholy alliance with the American Medical Association and the large drug companies, in attempting to stamp out all forms of alternative medicine and is jailing doctors and practitioners of such medicine or seizing their clinics, equipment, records, and supplements--ostensibly to "protect the public". That's like protecting the public via the "drug war", or "privacy", or new "child abuse", or "terrorism", or "gun control" laws. It is called "controlling the people under the guise of protecting them." (Or is it called "population control"--a phenomenon we see currently with abortion and next euthanasia, and which we saw in Nazi Germany.)

[H: Right here I would like to have you ponder something! We speak of "Nazi Germany" as if it were all the people all of the time doing awful things. Guess what, Amerika, there were no more guilty Germans involved in the World Wars who abused anyone than there are Amerikans who abuse others. It is the same ratio and the SAME lineage who masterminded the entire horror film and it was NOT "ORIGINAL" GERMAN ANYTHINGS! Because less than 3% of your population is into war, immorality and other ghastly things--does that mean that ALL AMERICANS ARE TERRIBLE? NO--BUT YOU HAD BEST GO LOOK AT WHO, WHAT, HOW AND WHY--NOT TO MENTION WHERE AND WHEN--EVIL OVERRIDES EVERY FIBER OF YOUR NATION AND BEING]

There are a number of alternative medicine treatments, therapies, or modalities which have evolved, some over centuries and others in recent years, which have been very promising as far as controlling or eliminating certain degenerative diseases, as well as viruses. (The best kept little secret of our day is that many patients diagnosed as terminally ill are being cured of their diseases at alternative medicine clinics both in and out of the U.S.)

[H: Perhaps I should interject right here as the subject has come about above. You would be very wise as you find that which helps heal self--be quietly and silently shared with whomever you love and adore and believes as do you. Our intent is NOT to SAVE the world--why must your intent be to save anything--with our gifts? If a man will not even read our material--much less believe you or us--why would you ef­fort to force him "aboard" and possibly take that which would have better served another on the team--IF--quantities were not distributed in places of the beast? There will be plenty for all who "believe upon God and MS laws". If a person denounces your trust, thrust and your resources--why would you spend that which is precious and beyond price on such attackers? Let Gaiandriana, as example, show itself in its own right--not through the touting to those who ridicule and reject. Leave them to wallow in their own nests of their own making--it is the way of God to allow without force, the righteousness of man. Man will heal himself and take action out of his mire--only when he is ready to do so for first of all in all instances--the ONE MUST DESIRE CHANGE IF CHANGE IS TO BE WROUGHT!]
    These techniques' or therapies would include chelation ther­apy (which eliminates the need for much of the very expensive and unnecessary by-pass surgery), oxygen therapy (either ozone or hydrogen peroxide), enzyme and nutritional therapy, home­opathy, herbal medicine, and bio-magnetic (bio-electric) thera­pies as well as a number of detoxification techniques designed to clean the poisons and toxins out of the body and strengthen the body's auto-immune system. A number of these fall into the category of "preventative medicine"--a concept which the tradi­tional medical establishment by-and-large shuns. (Where is the profit in diseases or illnesses which are prevented?)

The government is systematically stamping out and closing down alternate (or preventative) medicine clinics, supplement and vitamin manufacturers, health food stores, herbalists and herbal supply houses, and either jailing or putting out of busi­ness many of these practitioners or manufacturers via a host of Nazi-style FDA rules and regulations, as they try to force everyone into their highly computerized, socialized medicine sys­tem.

As this process continues and accelerates, it will become nec­essary for people who believe in, and utilize preventative or al­ternate medical techniques, to either know like minded practi­tioners who will treat patients on a very low profile (i.e., almost underground) basis; to seek alternate medical treatments for dis­eases such as cancer, AIDS, etc., outside of the U.S. (for those who can afford to travel to off-shore clinics) [H: Yes, there will be clinics already established south of your border wherein Gaiandriana therapies are utilized.] or to learn preventative medicine techniques which cannot be stamped out by "Big Brother".

Knowledge of detoxification techniques, proper diet and nu­trition, herbal medicine, oxygen (i.e., hydrogen peroxide or ozone) therapy, enzyme therapy, vegetable juice fasting, and bowel management will be essential and perhaps life saving for you or members of your family.

If one cannot rely on the coming socialized medicine system, and if most facets of the practicing alternate medicine commu­nity have been shut down, then you will be forced to utilize nat­ural, preventative medical techniques to, become medically self-­sufficient--but first one must set aside any preconceived biases or prejudices against alternate medicine, and go on a crash course to become knowledgeable about the same.

Hundreds of natural (non-chemical) remedies and techniques practiced by our forefathers, by the Indians (once the most self-sufficient people in America), the Chinese, and others have been forgotten in our modern, affluent, sophisticated 20th century America. But in difficult times, when the entire system has gone into gridlock, or has ceased to function, as in Germany in the '30s and '40s or in Russia from 1917 forward, knowledge and expertise in these natural approaches may save your life.

END OF QUOTING

I believe we can leave this now as I think you may well have "gotten the point". I am not here to tout anything and I do find that almost ALL of the other so-called "management" techniques are obsolete as presented but certainly, nonetheless, valid even if a bit "primitive" as we move along into understanding. However, that is for another lesson on another day. We are much as the prophets of old--unaccepted in our 'own homes. That, too, is fine with me, friends--I will bring home my family wherein and whereof I find them waiting and I would hope they have at-tended themselves so that they can make the passage in wholeness. I have no other intent whatsoever--certainly not to SAVE my own enemy!

Before we close this writing which has grown so lengthy that I must apologize--I must speak of confirmations of what I told you about netting tents, mosquito-borne viruses and, right now in California--the incredible numbers of yellow-jacket hornets. They are EVERYWHERE like a wave of nightmare experi-ences. USE THOSE TENTS WHEN OUTSIDE-THEY MAKE YOUR STAY OUTDOORS COMFORTABLE AND PROTECT YOU! To reinforce this please allow us to share an article sent to us yesterday from the Modesto Bee (California) 9/12/93:

LETHAL MOSQUITO-BORNE VIRUS
    SPREADING LOCALLY
    By Alvie Lindsay, Bee staff writer.
    Don't panic, but be careful.

That is the message from health and mosquito abatement officials in Stanislaus and Merced Counties where the number of mosquito-borne encephalitis cases in monitored chickens has risen to eight.

Although humans also can contract the potentially FATAL disease through mosquito bites, there are not yet any confirmed human cases locally.

"The virus is here and it's spreading," said John Schulte, a foreman for the East Side Mosquito Abatement District in Modesto. It's a deep concern, because people can get it. It's a devastating disease." [H: "They" are the same ones who told you AIDS was not a worry or concern.]
    While concerned, health and mosquito abatement officials say there's no reason to panic just remind people to protect themselves....

....When the first case of encephalitis was discovered last month, local county health departments sent out advisory letters to area doctors [H: Oh well, surely then there is nothing to concern about!]

This goes on but I believe this is sufficient. How can you "protect yourselves"? They don't say!

WAS YESTERDAY "JUST" DIANE'S BIRTHDAY?
    NO--and I wonder how many of you know that it doesn't have anything to do with train wrecks, Russia's new order or Billary's socialized medicine?

Remember those "tests" in Nevada? Well, foolish and trusting friends-testing of the nuclear variety has NEVER SO MUCH AS SLOWED UP--IT IS JUST NOT NECESSARILY THE U.S. DOING THE TESTING (clever how the Elite cover con-veniently through terminology-the Russians and British test right in Nevada with your facilities, sleeping beauties.) Well, here is a good one to share with you from the same reader:

NEVADA BLAST SET
    LAS VEGAS--(9/9/93, Modesto Bee): While the country continues to observe (???) a moratorium on nuclear tests, officials are preparing a massive conventional explosion at the Nevada Test Site later this month. SOME 2.9 MILLION POUNDS OF CHEMICAL EXPLOSIVES will be set off shortly after midnight Sept. 22 deep inside a cavern.
    Scientists hope monitoring of the blast will help them dis­tinguish between normal explosions from mining or road construction and secret nuclear weapons tests.
    And, how is YOUR week so far?
    Salu,
    Journalist aside and out....

PREPAREDNESS RESOURCES
    Editor's note: Commander Hatonn asked that a list of resources for emergency supplies be provided. We hope you find this list helpful and please let the dealers know how you found out about them. Oh yes, and thanks also to the resourceful wizardry of Rick Martin who whipped this list together for you from his amazing array of contacts and data!

Emergency Essentials, Inc.
    352 N. State St., #B
    Orem, UT 84057
    800-999-1863

Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center
    13309 Rosecrans Ave., Suite P
    Santa Fe Springs, CA
    90670-4940
    800-866-4876

Preparedness Resources
    3999 South Main, #S-2
    Salt Lake City, UT 84107
    801-268-3913 X125

Perma Pak
    3999 S. Main, #S-3
    Salt Lake City, UT 84107
    800-594-8974 X120

Gourmet Reserves
    P. 0. Box 926-P
    Nevada City, CA 95959
    800-FAB-MEAL

Survival Supply Company
    P. 0. Box 1745P
    Shingee Springs, CA 95682
    916-621-3836

Magic Mill
    3686 South 2455 East
    Salt Lake City, UT 84109
    801-943-8860

Alpine Foods
    P. 0. Box 926
    Nevada City, CA 95959
    800-322-6325

Country Harvest
    325 West 600 North
    Heber City, UT 84032
    800-322-2245
    801-654-5400

Future Foods
    P. 0. Box 1922
    Orem, UT 84059-1922
    800-949-FOOD

Life Sprouts
    P. 0. Box 150
    Paradise, UT 84328
    801-245-3891, 800-241-151

PJ 78
    CHAPTER 8

REC #2 HATONN

FRI., SEP. 24, 1993 11:58 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 039

FRI., SEPTEMBER 24, 1993

DISARRAY
    Dharma, the greatest gift we can offer our friends--is to continue with the outlay of the overall players in the PLAN and keep reminding readers of the PLAN itself. We can stop and offer confirmations and comment on the daily input of actions that never are seen on media or press--but that can be done by other staff as well. Too many things are happening all at once to be able to comment on each and all. I thank all of you for your continuous flow in confirmations and we shall attempt to get as much as possible out to the readers. YOU ARE IN THE NOOSE and dangling--choking, and it is planned to continue against you until you struggle no more and actually assist in the massive takeover of your very beings.

Our task is to continue the outlay of information as to the players in this massive game and its historical data importance. We cannot, nor have we any right, to attend any specific personage or nation--except "our own". Further, there is no desire or "right" on our part to push or force even our own brothers and sisters--we represent a remnant in Truth and therefore it is our service commitment to attend our business. MAN will move in his own chosen directions and it is our responsibility to attend that which is within our purposeful mission of achievement.

There are so many subjects yet to be covered in our writings that I can no longer place the shackles on our "hands" by continuing to have personal and daily literature and news counsel, to any great extent. Ones come within the assumed shield of our Command and begin to forget that THEY are not ALL. We will continue our efforts to assist where we can but when ones focus only on "selves" and how things affect only them--we are at great disadvantage. The first thing that must be KNOWN is that the Institute nor, most especially, the Ekkers--have nothing! Our enemy has seen to that and, therefore, help of material manner is all but non-existent herefrom.

Ones who assume they can have great impact on what goes on outside their own physical presence must come to see that what they "think" they have accomplished--has not happened. For in-stance, we are still just as bombarded from our very worldly enemies as ever--nothing has happened to lessen that circumstance and the "assumption" of authority may well be just that, "assumption" without basis. On the other hand--no-one KNOWS what goes on in a massive measure of great importance. So, my suggestion is to honor privacy, focus and allow us to also do our work as we can do it. There are myriads of activities needing attending at the same time in the whole of the globe--so "I" must ask patience and understanding from my own teams. YOU are not forgotten but it is impossible for my people to continue to work under the pressures imposed by expectation for "self" service. Also--until some of the more encapsulated ones realize they do not KNOW nearly as much as they "think" they do and, further, stop causing more adverse re-action by inappropriate actions, then we have to withdraw from any assistance AT ALL. We are not some individual's guru or serving nerds. WE ARE ALREADY IN A MAJOR "STANDOFF" WITH THE POWERS WHO WOULD CONTROL YOUR PLANET AND INDIVIDUAL DEMANDS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DISTRACT.

It is far past time that ones "out there" understand the total lack of funding even to keep the paper in press and cease and desist from asking coverage and/or that which is impossible along these lines from our people and/or the Institute. Both are under total surveillance as to actions and I shall not longer stand by and watch the enemy openly deceive and play with my people. If YOU want to help--get the funds back which were stolen and get some of the lawsuits settled so our people can get on with their work.

Doris and E.J. Ekker are totally bankrupt and have NO PROP­ERTY OR ASSETS. What is required to make this UNDER­STOOD? What George Green is telling everyone is only backed up by the continual seeking to extract funds from the dry turnip. Stop it. My people are "human" workers who would give you the very clothes from their bodies--but they have none left to give. They volunteer their services as do many others--for the inner joy and Truth that the service brings. They have nothing, and will never have anything for the "having" is stacked with judgments beyond the counting. They abide in this dwelling through the efforts of caretaking--the boxes still packed for im­mediate moving. There is nothing of ownership, even in the furnishings, as it works out now. They will assist as is possible in areas where they have some knowledge and are happy to of­fer that service but the ADVERSARY IS WRONG IN WHAT THEY HAVE TOLD EVERYONE FROM BO GRITZ TO THE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY--THE EKKER'S HAVE NOTHING! Moreover, almost ALL of the ones who have come to this place for this same purpose--HAVE NOTHING nor shall they ever be able to have anything. Ones who chose to call themselves friends and brothers--are naught but greedy adversaries who now show their own colors of cow­ardice and deceit. So be it. We will begin to close down our outlying efforts--projects will be funded as can be handled and otherwise, we will allow our people to exist as others--in some semblance of peace and rest. One after another of the court rulings are absolutely and totally AGAINST our participants and are so blatantly "fixed" as to be entertaining. YOU ARE IN IT­--AMERICA--AND FOR MY PEOPLE IT IS NO DIFFERENT THAN FROM ANY PATRIOT OR CITIZEN CAUGHT EX­PERIENCING IN THESE TIMES OF TRIBULATION.

I, nor any of the Hosts, nor the Master Captain Himself, claim to be anything, push anything or anyone--and certainly we do not call ourselves Jesus Savior, or any other religious label. WE ARE WHAT WE ARE--and MAN will do his own dis­cerning and choosing. I am going to begin to allow my people right of passage also for their choices are already made. WE ARE NOT HERE AS DOOMSDAY SAVIORS OF YOUR EVIL EMPIRES--THAT IS FOR YOU ONES TO TINKER WITH AS YOU WILL. I, further, expect E.J. to abide by my wishes and carry forth as is, where appropriate--but back off with the making everything "right", somehow, for everyone who comes along and demands. I hope we can have under­standing?

You are going to continue to have problems at this dwelling until you listen to me and stop focusing all attention on the company that visits. No matter what IS, it is what APPEARS to be that brings the pain and misery. You said that there would be other arrangements in other places and that has NOT taken place. Why do you allow that which will bring problems to continue on and on? The church will ask you to remove yourselves if this continues to be a neighborhood focus. Furthermore, you will NEVER have any semblance of normal living as long as the fo­cus is magnified as it is. I ALSO KEEP MY PROMISES! HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO "WIN" SOME OF THE THINGS VALIDLY POSSIBLE IF YOU CONTINUE TO ABUSE THE VERY PROPERTY ITSELF BY BRINGING FOCUS? YOU TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT WHICH IS NOT YOURS TO TAKE!!

Because this is the place from which my writing MUST BE DONE, must we cause such focus that we cannot longer prac­tice our own work? All other things are but side-events of our mission and it is time to release some of the burden from the spotlight of focus. Remember--I CAN SEE FURTHER THAN CAN YOU AND I AM ASKING YOU TO ACT ACCORDINGLY. It is seriously time to give full attention to this matter--like month before last! You play directly into the hands and fo­cus of your enemy and thus--hinder our work incredibly. Pri­vacy is a wondrous attribute which serves all far more abun­dantly than what is happening right under your noses. I know that you cannot "give up" in service--but sometimes "service" is actually damaged through overwillingness to serve under any and all circumstances. Please back off and be objective for the time is NOW, to do so. A word to the wise must be sufficient. It is time for the next phase--which is no profile at all! Can you let-go? Yes indeed, for I repeat--it is now the time to do so!

Let us get on with our major commission--THE WORD.. There are so many interruptions and other distractions that we are not doing our work but rather, everyone else's! Each must re­member his role and self-reliance for none can rely on you fur­ther for it is not yours to solve all problems and most especially of commercial reference, for in so-doing you are assumed to have that which you do not. If I seem harsh, it is because you ones are eager to serve but choices now cause you to overstep the threshold wherein you cannot continue as is. It is time to somehow PROVE to the adversary that there is indeed, no group here and moreover, very little resource of central "doing" here. The adversary came, murdered, mutilated and ran away--WHILE LEAVING HIS SPIES AND WORKERS TO CONTINUE HIS SURVEILLANCE AND DEEDS. So be it--GOD, TOO, HAS A PLAN 2000!

Blessed be him who can see the LIGHT in all things.

I ask that we turn to Iron Curtain Over America for the next segment of input. It is dealing with "war" and it bears informa­tion which must be integrated within the "whole" with the "300". I give full credit to the work and honor to the authors of these volumes in point. Please, editor, continue to present the resources and their place of distribution. (Iron Curtain is an old book and we have failed to find a source. The source for "300" is World Intelligence Review, 2533 N. Carson St., Carson City, NV 89706.) I am tired of silly games over "truth".

Nora has done some most interesting work and investigation of matters which effect us greatly--one being: THE BROOKINGS INSTITUTE and a name or two that seems to fit into several branches and working organizations which deny any relationship one with the other. I have no intention of speaking further on the issue for my scribe has "paid" dearly and quite enough for my bringing you Truth. The court has ruled "that she is me" and I, Hatonn, must consider that as a promise to imprison her if I continue to outlay' some truths. If you wish the Truth of the universal order and workings--then you shall have to do your homework. Just realize, please, that answers have not yet been given forth because of these very assaults upon our people. So be it.

QUOTING Iron Curtain Over America:

THE UNNECESSARY WAR
    In a speech before the Dallas, Texas, Alumni Club of Columbia University on Armistice Day, 1950, General of the Army Dwight D. Eisenhower stated that as Supreme Comman­der in Europe he made a habit of asking American soldiers why they were fighting the Germans and 90% of the boys said they had no idea. Very significantly, General Eisenhower did not offer members of his Alumni Group any precise answer to his own question. The high point of his speech was a statement of his hope that Columbia might become the fountain-head for widely disseminated simple and accurate information which will prevent our country from ever again "stumbling into war" at "the whim of the man who happens to be president" (notes taken by the author (John Beaty), who attended the Alumni Club meeting, and checked immediately with another Columbian who was also present).

The American soldier is not the only one who wondered and is still wondering about the purposes of World War II. Winston Churchill has called it "The Unnecessary War". In view of our legacy of deaths, debt, and danger, Churchill's term may be considered an understatement.

Before a discussion of any war, whether necessary or unnec­essary, a definition of the term war is desirable. For the pur­poses of this book, war may be defined, simply and without elaboration, as the ultimate and violent action taken by a nation to implement its foreign policy. The results, even of a success­ful war, are so horrible to contemplate that a government con­cerned for the welfare of its people will enter the combat phase of its diplomacy only as a last resort. Every government makes strategic decisions, and no such decision is so fruitful of bitter sequels as a policy of drift or a policy of placating a faction--which has money or votes or both--and it is on just such a hybrid policy of drift and catering that our foreign policy has been built.

A commonly made and thoroughly sound observation about our foreign policy beginning with 1919 is that it creates vacuums--for a hostile power to fill. The collapsed Germany of 1932 created a power vacuum in the heart of Europe, but Britain and France made no move to fill it, perhaps because each of them was more watchful of the other than fearful of fallen Germany. The United States was far-off; its people of native stock, disillusioned by the bursting of Woodrow Wilson's dream bubbles, were disposed to revert to their old policy of avoiding foreign entanglements; and its numerous new Eastern European citizens, hostile to Germany, were watchfully awaiting a second and final collapse of the feeble republic born of the peace treaty of 1919. The new Soviet dictatorship, finding Marxism unworkable and slowly making it over into its later phases of Leninism and Stalinism, was as yet too precariously established for a westward venture across Poland.

As a result, Germany moved along stumblingly with more than a dozen political parties and a resultant near-paralysis of government under the Socialist President Friedrich Ebert to 1925 and then, with conditions improving slightly, under the popular old Prussian Field Marshal Paul von Hindenburg, who was President from 1925 to 1933.

Meanwhile two of Germany's numerous political parties emerged into definite power--the Communists, many of whose leaders were of Khazar stock, and the National Socialist German Workers Party, which was popularly called Nazi from the first two syllables of the German word for "National". Faced with harsh alternatives (testimony of many Germans to the author in Germany), die Germans chose the native party and Adolf Hitler was elected Chancellor.

The date was January 30, 1933, five weeks before Franklin Roosevelt's first inauguration as President of the United States; but it was only after the aged President von Hindenburg's death (on August 2) that Hitler was made both President and Chancellor (August 19). Differences between the rulers of the United States and Germany developed quickly. Hitler issued a series of tirades against Communism, which he considered a world menace, whereas Roosevelt injected life into the sinking body of world Communism by giving full diplomatic recognition to Soviet Russia on November 16, 1933, a day destined to be known as "American-Soviet Friendship Day" by official proclamation of the State of New York.

Sharing the world spotlight with his anti-Communist words and acts, was Hitler's domestic policy, which in its early stages may be epitomized as "Germany for the Germans", of whom in 1933 there were some 62,000,000. Hitler's opponents, more especially those of non-German stock (510,000 in 1933 according to the World Almanac, 1939), were unwilling to lose by compromise any of their position of financial and other power acquired in large degree during the economic collapse of 1923, and appealed for help to persons of prominence in the city of New York and elsewhere. Their appeal was not in vain.

In late July, 1933, an International Jewish Boycott Conference (New York Times, August 7, 1933) was held in Amsterdam to devise means of bringing Germany to terms. Samuel Untermeyer of New York presided over the Boycott Conference and was elected President of the World Jewish Economic Federation. Returning to America, Mr. Untermeyer described the planned Jewish move against Germany as a "holy war...a war that must be waged unremittingly" (speech over WABC, as printed in New York Times, August 7, 1933). The immediately feasible tactic of the "economic boycott" was described by Mr. Untermeyer as "nothing new", for "President Roosevelt, whose wise statesmanship and vision are the wonder of the civilized world, is invoking it in furtherance of his noble conception of the relations between capital and labor." Mr. Untermeyer gave his hearers and readers specific instructions:

It is not sufficient that you buy no goods made in Ger-many. You must refuse to deal with any merchant or shop-keeper who sells any German-made goods or who patronizes German ships and shipping.

Before the Boycott Conference adjourned at Amsterdam, arrangement was made to extend the boycott to "include France, Holland, Belgium, Britain, Poland and Czechoslovakia and other lands as far flung as Finland and Egypt" (New York Times, August 1, 1933). In connection with the boycott, the steady anti-German campaign, which had never died down in America after World War I, became suddenly violent. Germany was denounced in several influential New York papers and by radio.

The public became dazed by the propaganda, and the U.S. Government soon placed on German imports the so-called "general" tariff rates as against the "most favored" status for all other nations. This slowed down but did not stop the German manufacture of export goods, and the U.S. took a further step, described as follows in the New York Times (June 5, 1936): "Already Germany is paying general tariff rates because she has been removed by Secretary of State Cordell Hull from the most favored nation list.... Now she will be required to pay additional duties....it was decided that they would range from about 22 to 56 per cent." There were protests. According to the New York Times (July 12, 1936): "...importers and others interested in trade with Germany insisted yesterday that commerce between the two countries will dwindle to the vanishing point within the next six months." The prediction was correct.

An effort of certain anti-German international financial interests was also made to "call" sufficient German treasury notes to "break" Germany. The German government replied successfully to this maneuver by giving a substantial bonus above the current exchange rate for foreigners who would come to Germany, exchange their currency for marks, and spend the marks in Germany. Great preparations were made for welcoming strangers to such gatherings as the "World Conference on Recreation and Leisure Time" (Hamburg, August, 1936), one of whose programmes, a historic pageant on the Auszen-Al-ster, was attended by the author (who was visiting northern European museums and coastal areas in the interest of his historical novel, Swords in the Dawn). Special trains brought in school children from as far away as northern Norway. Whether from sincerity or from a desire to create a good impression, visitors were shown every courtesy. As a result of the German effort
    and the money bonus afforded by the favorable exchange, retired people, pensioners, and tourists spent enough funds in the Reich to keep the mark stable.

But this German financial victory in 1936, though it prevented an immediate currency collapse, did not solve the problem of 62,000,000 people (69,000,000 by 1939) in an area approximately the size of Texas being effectively denied export trade.

Through Secretary of State Cordell Hull and other officials President Roosevelt sponsored Mr. Untermeyer's economic war against Germany, but he still adhered, in his public utterances, to a policy of non-intervention in the internal affairs of foreign nations. In two speeches in the summer of 1937 he voiced "our national determination to keep free from foreign wars and foreign entanglements".

Some sinister underground deal must have been consummated within two months, however, for in a speech in Chicago on October 5 [1937] the President made an about-face, which was
    probably the most complete in the whole history of American foreign policy. Here are two excerpts from the famous "Quarantine" speech:

. . . let no one imagine that America will escape, that America may expect mercy, that this Western Hemisphere will not be attacked! . . .

When an epidemic of physical disease starts to spread, the community approves and joins in a quarantine of the patients in order to protect the health of the community against the spread of the disease.

This pronouncement, so inflammatory, so provocative of war, caused unprecedented consternation in the United States. Most outspoken in opposition to the "quarantine" policy was the Chicago Tribune. Violently enthusiastic was the New Masses, and Mr. Earl Browder promised the administration the "100 percent unconditional support of the Communist party" proved Roosevelt adopted a hands-off policy toward Communism. In­cidentally, this Democratic-Communist collaboration was openly or covertly to be a factor in subsequent United States foreign and domestic policy to and beyond the middle of the twentieth century."I welcome the support of Earl Browder or any one else who will help keep President Roosevelt in office," said Harry S. Truman, candidate for Vice President, on October 17,

Far more numerous than denouncers or endorsers of the "quarantine" speech of 1937 were those who called for clarifi­cation. This, however, was not vouchsafed--nor was it, apart from possible details of method and time, really necessary. It was perfectly obvious that the President referred to Japan and Germany. With the latter country we had. already declared that "no quarter" economic war recommended by the President of the World Jewish Economic Federation, and now in unques­tionably hostile terms our President declared a political war. In his diary, Secretary of Defense James Forrestal recorded that he was told by Joseph P. Kennedy, our Ambassador to Britain, that Prime Minister Chamberlain "stated that America and the world Jews had forced England into the war".

Censorship, governmental and other, was tight in America by 1937. It had blocked out the reasons for Mr. Roosevelt's public change of policy between summer and autumn, and it blacked out the fact that the President's threatening attitude caused Ger­many to make, and make a second time, an appeal for peace. These appeals did not become known to the American public for more than ten years. Here is the story, summarized from an ar­ticle by Bertram D. Hulen in the New York Times of December 17, 1948:

In 1937 and again in 1938 the German government made "a sincere effort to improve relations with the United States, only to be rebuffed". The U.S. Government's alleged reason was "a fear of domestic political reactions in this country unfavorable to the Administration". Germany was told that The American pub­lic would not tolerate a conference. Some officials favored exploring the German offer "after the congressional elections in the fall" (1938). The sequel, of course, is that the Roosevelt administration blocked Germany's further efforts for peace by withdrawing our ambassador from Berlin and thus peremptorily preventing future negotiations. Germany then had to recall her Ambassador "who was personally friendly toward Americans" and, according to the New York Times, "was known in diplo­matic circles here at the time to be working for international un­derstanding in a spirit of good will." Here, to repeat for empha­sis, is the crux of the matter: The whole story of Germany's ap­peal for negotiations and our curt refusal and severance of diplomatic relations was not published in 1937 or 1938, when Germany made her appeals, but was withheld from the public until ferreted out by the House Committee on Un-American Ac­tivities after World War II and by that committee released to the press more than ten years after the facts were so criminally sup­pressed. Parenthetically, it is because of services such as this on behalf of truth that the Committee on Un-American Activities has been so frequently maligned. In fact, in our country since the 1930s there seems little question that the best criterion for separating true Americans from others is a recorded attitude to­ward the famous Martin Dies Committee.

Economically strangled by an international boycott headed up in New York, and outlawed politically even to the extent of be­ing denied a conference, the Germans in the late 1930s faced the alternatives of mass unemployment from loss of world trade or working in government-sponsored projects. They accepted the latter. The workers who lost their jobs in export businesses were at once employed in Hitler's armament industries which were already more than ample for the size and resources of the country, and soon became colossal.

Thus by desperate measures, advertised to the world in the phrase "guns instead of butter", Hitler prepared to cope with what he considered to be the British-French-American-Soviet "encirclement". Stung by what he considered President Roo­sevelt's insulting language and maddened by the contemptuous rejection of his diplomatic approaches to the United States, he made a deal (August, 1939) against Poland with the Soviet Union, a power he had taught the German people to fear and hate! With the inevitability of a Sophoclean tragedy, this betrayal of his own conscience brought him to ruin--and Germany with him. Such is the danger which lurks for a people when they confide their destiny to the whims of a dictator!

The war which resulted from Franklin D. Roosevelt's policy is well remembered, especially by those American families whose sons lie beneath white crosses--at home or afar. Its pre-shooting phase, with all the weavings back and forth, is ana­lyzed in Professor Beard's volume, already referred to.

This much, however, is evident. With some secret facts now revealed and with the foul picture now nearing completion, we can no longer wonder at a clean trustful young soldier or an honorable general being unable to give a satisfactory reason for our part in promoting and participating in World War II.

As the "unnecessary war" progressed, we adopted an in­creasingly horrible policy. Our government's fawning embrace of the Communist dictator of Russia, and his brutal philosophy which we called "democratic", was the most "unnecessary" act of our whole national history, and could have been motivated only by the most reprehensible political considerations--such, for instance, as holding the 100 per cent Communist support at a price proposed by Mr. Browder. Among those who learned the truth and remained silent, with terrible consequences to himself and his country, was James V. Forrestal. In an arti­cle, "The Forrestal Diaries", Life reveals (October 15, 1951) that in 1944 Forrestal wrote thus to a friend about the "liberals" around him:

I find that whenever any American suggests that we act in accordance with the needs of our own security he is apt to be called a (profane adjective deleted) fascist or imperi­alist, while if Uncle Joe suggests that he needs the Baltic Provinces, half of Poland, all of Bessarabia and access to the Mediterranean, all hands agree that he is a fine, frank, candid and generally delightful fellow who is very easy to deal with because he is so explicit in what he wants. [H:Still think Forrestal just "jumped" to his death in that mental institution?]
    Among those who saw our madness, and spoke out, were Senator Robert A. Taft of Ohio and Winston Churchill.

Senator Taft's radio address of June 29, 1941, a few days after Hitler invaded Russia, included the following passage:

How can anyone swallow the idea that Russia is bat­tling for democratic principles? Yet the President on Monday announced that the United States would give all possible aid to Russia, the character and quantity of the aid to await only a disclosure of Russian needs. [IL Does anyone see a similarity this day, Sept. 24, 1993????] To spread the four freedoms throughout the world we will ship airplanes and tanks and guns to Communist Russia. But no country was more responsible for the present war and Germany's aggression than Russia itself. Except for the Russian pact with Germany there would have been no invasion of Poland. Then Russia proved to be as much of an aggressor as Germany. In the name of democracy we are to make a Communist alliance with the most ruthless dictator in the world.... [H: Still sounds VERY FAMIL­IAR does it not? Not just in speaking-but in total ac­tions!]

But the victory of Communism in the world would be far more dangerous to the United States than the victory of Fascism. There has never been the slightest danger that the people of this country would ever embrace Bundism or Nazism. . . But Communism masquerades, often success­fully, under the guise of democracy (Human Events, March 28, 1951).

The Prime Minister of Britain, the Right Honorable Winston Churchill, was alarmed at President Roosevelt's silly infatuation for Stalin and the accompanying mania for serving the interests of world Communism. "It would be a measureless disaster if Russian barbarism overlaid the culture and independence of the ancient states of Europe," he wrote on Oct. 21, 1942, to the British Foreign Secretary, Anthony Eden. Churchill also wanted an invasion of the Balkans, which Roosevelt and Mar-shall opposed, apparently to please Stalin. [H: Chelas, as you read this, do not be distracted from the FACT--all of these players were IN THE SAME GAME AND THESE WERE THE CHARADES AND VEILED PLANS BEING PLACED INTO ACTION. NEVER FORGET--THE PLANNERS ARE ALL IN THE SAME GAME!] This is no place and the author assumes no competence for analyzing the strategy of individual campaigns; but according to Helen Lombard's While They Fought, General Marshall stated to a Congressional Committee that the "purpose" of the Italian campaign was to draw "German forces away from the Russian front", and according to the same source General Mark Clark when questioned "about American political aims" found himself "obliged to state that his country was seeking nothing except ground in which to bury her dead". Such being true, one may wonder why--except for the furtherance of Stalin's aims--the forces devoted to strategically unimportant Italy, the winning of which left the Alps between our armies and Germany, were not landed, for instance, in the Salonika area for the historic Vardar Valley invasion route which leads without major obstacles to the heart of Europe and would have helped Stalin defeat Hitler without giving the Red dictator all of Christian Eastern Europe as a recompense.

It is widely realized now that Churchill had to put up with much indignity and had to agree to many strategically unsound policies to prevent the clique around Roosevelt from prompting him to injure even more decisively Britain's world position vis-a-vis with the Soviet Union. Sufficient documentation is afforded by General Elliott Roosevelt's frank and useful book, As He Saw It. Determined apparently to present the truth irrespective of its bearing on reputations, the general quotes his father's anti-British attitude as expressed at Casablanca: "I will work with all my might and main to see to it that the United States is not wheedled into the position of accepting any plan....that will aid or abet the British Empire in its imperial ambitions." This was the day before Roosevelt's "Unconditional Surrender" proclamation (Saturday, January 23, 1943). The next day Roosevelt again broached the subject to his son, telling him the British "must never get the idea that we're in it just to help them hang on to the archaic, medieval Empire ideas."

This attitude toward Britain, along with a probably pathologi-cal delight in making Churchill squirm, explains the superficial reason for Roosevelt's siding with the Stalinites on the choice of a strategically insignificant area for the Mediterranean front. As implied above, the deeper reason, beyond question, was that in his frail and fading condition he was a parrot for the ideas which the clique about him whispered into his ears, with the same type of flattery that Mr. Untermeyer had used so successfully in initi-ating the Jewish boycott. No reason more valid can be found for the feeble President's interest in weakening the British Em-pire while strengthening the Soviet Empire--either in the gross or in such specific instances as the Roosevelt-Eisenhower policy in Germany. This policy, initiated by Roosevelt and imple-mented by Eisenhower, was well summarized in a speech, "It is Just Common Sense to Ask Why We Arrived in Our Present Po-sition", by Congressman B. Carroll Reece of Tennessee in the House of Representatives on March 19, 1951 (Congressional Record, pp. A1564 to A1568):

... We could have easily gotten to Berlin first. But our troops were first halted at the Elbe. They were then with-drawn from that river in a wide circle--far enough west-ward to make Stalin a present of the great Zeiss optical and precision instrument works at Jena, the most important V-1 and V-2 rocket laboratory and production plant in Nordhausen, and the vital underground jet plant in Kahla. Everywhere we surrendered to the Soviets intact thousands of German planes, including great masses of jet fighters ready for assembly, as well as research centers, rocket developments, scientific personnel, and other military treasures.

When it was all over, a large part of the formidable Russian militarism of today was clearly marked "Made in America" or "donated by America from Germany". But where Roosevelt left off President Truman resumed.

At Potsdam, Truman maintaining intact Roosevelt's iron curtain of secret diplomacy, played fast and loose with American honor and security. He agreed to an enlargement of the boundaries of a Poland already delivered by Roosevelt and Churchill to Russian control through addition of areas that had for centuries been occupied by Germans or people of German origin. Some 14,000,000 persons were brutally expelled from their homes with the confiscation of virtually all their property. Only 10,000,000 finally reached the American, French, and British zones of Germany. Four million mysteriously disappeared, though the finger points toward Russian atrocities. Thus Truman approved one of the greatest mass deportations in history, which for sheer cruelty is a dark page in the annals of history. [H: I suggest that here it is also appropriate to share AGAIN the death camps of Eisenhower and the "mystery" will not be so intriguing any longer! (See following chapter 10.)]
    At Potsdam, Truman also sanctioned Russian acquisition of Eastern Germany, the food bin of that nation be-fore the war. It then became impossible for the remaining German economy in British, French, and American hands to feed its people. Germany, like Japan, also went on our bounty rolls.

Like Roosevelt, Truman did not neglect to build up Russian military strength when his opportunity came at Potsdam. He provided her with more factories, machines, and military equipment though at the time he attended Potsdam. Truman knew that through lend-lease we had already dangerously expanded Russia's military might and that, in addition, we had given the Soviets some 15,000 planes--many of them our latest type--and 7,000 tanks.

But at Postsdam, Truman gave to Russia the entire zone embracing the Elbe and Oder Rivers, excepting Hamburg, which lies within the British zone. Naval experts had known from the early days of World War II that it was along these rivers and their tributaries that the Germans had set up their submarine production line. The menace which the Nazi underwater fleet constituted during World War II is still remembered by residents along the Atlantic coast who saw oil tankers, merchant ships, and even a troop transport sunk within sight of our shores. Convoy loses during the early years of the war were tremendous. And special defensive methods had to be devised by our Navy to get our supplies across the Atlantic.

But in spite of this, the President agreed at Potsdam to deliver to Russia the parts (of Germany containing) plants sufficient for her to fabricate hundreds of submarines. In addition to this, he agreed to give to Russia 10 of the latest snorkel-type long-range German submarines for experimental purposes.

TO BE CONTINUED

We are going to leave this for your pondering. I trust you are getting a new vision regarding what actually transpired vs. what you have been led to believe. You were "had" so long ago that it is painful in the retelling. You are on the brink of total enslavement, America and World--and no one seems to recognize it except the adversaries of decency and freedom who ARE the PLANNERS OF THE PLAN.

We will consider why old buddie Churchill consented to the initiation of such dastardly things when we have another opportunity. Thank you.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#078, THE IRON TRAP AROUND AMERICA

PJ 78
    CHAPTER 9

GENERAL EISENHOWER'S DEATH CAMPS
    Editor's note: In chapter 8, in a writing about the Khazarian Zionists' stranglehold on United States foreign policy and other sordid manipulations during World War II, Commander Hatonn asked that we re-run some sickening information about General Dwight Eisenhower_THE TRUTH rather than the media-spun blarney that has found its way into all the history books.

For instance, the whole idea of World War II "death camps" can never be truly appreciated without understanding Eisenhower's central role in creating some real doozies. This information is extracted from pages 139-159 of JOURNAL #40 called, THE TRILLION DOLLAR LIE; THE HOLOCAUST. Vol II.

11/14/91 #1 HATONN

TODAY'S WATCH
    No "Today's Watch" because we have a press deadline. I am getting a backwash of the most heinous threats regarding the so-called "Holocaust" of which I am laying forth facts. I trust the "readers" here will place the following documentation in proper sequence so that in the JOURNAL the writings regarding "false counting" will not be interrupted. Thank you.

To hurry through this document I am going to give appreciation to Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret. My subject in point is a review of a publication OTHER LOSSES, by James Bacque. Most of the information in this writing comes from The Canadian Intelligence Service, Bag 78, High River, Alberta, Canada, who carries the book in point for about $28.00.

Although it is one of the most controversial books of this decade, it had to be published out of the United States. We wrote of this material a couple of years ago but I find new readers are not going back to pick up old JOURNALS because of the heavy reading load of the paper.

The following is only a review with some dates which have been verified as accurate and totally confirmed as truth. If you desire more input, then I can only ask you to get the backup in the JOURNALS and-or the book OTHER LOSSES and then follow-up on the references given where you will find some three pages of Bibliography for sources.

This deals with the Death camps of "Eisenhower" and crew. You might believe there is no connection between Eisenhower and the Jewish Khazarian Zionists; however, I hasten to remind you Eisenhower himself stated, when he chose to run for Presi-ded. and moved within the Republican Party_that "...although I am a confirmed Zionist...!" I fail to see how you can give your allegiance any more clearly. So be it.

OTHER LOSSES
    Within the documentation of facts you are going to find some most heinous and painful truths unfolding about your blessed nation founded under God with a Constitution which guarantees you protection of your Constitutional freedom and rights. While you slept and were misled, things were taking place in the secret councils and at international levels of intrigue which have now brought your nation to the brink of total fall. In view of that which has gone on before your eyes in the recent Gulf non-war, undeclared, you will find it perhaps easier to realize that crimes have gone on through all the wars of this century, in fact_all wars throughout all time. We are going to deal here, however, with some final truths about World War II.

In bringing this material to the open light of day you are going to have to also realize that the Soviet Union has been tied to the U.S. in all of the massive "cover-ups". You will have to note that the Soviet relations of recent months, which has caused its leaders to admit to the murder of millions of their own people, allowed a few rays of truth to filter down and penetrate the Iron Curtain which has been erected over World War II, and which has kept vital facts from your people.

Do not be fooled by the so-called "...moving of Lenin's body" and other show-acts of changing the "leopard's spots". The So­viet Zionists in conjunction with the other Zionists now spread within the fiber of your nations have changed not one iota their intent to have a Global Government under their total and unre­lenting control.

Let us look at only a few incidents released to you-the-people. I haven't the time this day to investigate every detail of why this information was allowed to come forth_but that alone is worth a full JOURNAL. Mostly it is to cause you to know that the power is massive and "you will be next if you do not follow OUR new rules!" The detention camps • are already operable right in the U.S.A. to detain you who do not like the things which are coming down upon you. I haven't said this is "easy to believe" _I simply give you facts.

This information, and if possible Bacque's book, should be seen by EVERY veteran who fought in World War H. In fact all veterans for the lies told to the public about every encounter_ARE LIES. You who fought in these horror stories KNOW THE TRUTH and it is giving you nightmares and ter­rors and destroying your very present existence by the hiding it within. If you would save your nation and freedom under your wondrous Constitution you must stand against the "ENEMY WITHIN" WHICH YOU RAISED YOUR HAND TO THE SQUARE AND SWORE TO DEFEND. The enemy has moved within and has gained control of your nation starting at the very Government Administration and Congress. Unless you KNOW truth you cannot know that which is WRONG .

This writing revolves around the Supreme Commander of the Allies in Europe, Gen. Dwight David Eisenhower, who was known during his days at West Point as that "terrible Swedish Jew". Surprised???

During the days before World War II, "Ike", as he was most af­fectionately called, was noted as quite a "ladies man, and the best damned bridge player on the Post". When anyone would mention Ike as a troop commander, it was met with hilarious, profane skepticism. Then too, you must understand that these opinions are projected by the attitudes of ones such as Gen. George Patton, who looked on Eisenhower as a "whimp", not worthy of his rank and certainly not qualified to LEAD in such high capacity. Of course, he DID NOT LEAD he was only the "front" for those who directed the war to suit the gains of the Elite.

As many of you can still remember, Ike was promoted to Supreme Commander in Europe. From Lieutenant Colonel, in early 1941, Eisenhower was promoted to full Colonel in March 1941, to Brigadier General (temporary) in Sept. In Feb. 1942, after he became a favorite of Gen. George Marshall during the Louisiana Maneuvers, he was appointed Assistant Chief of the War Plans Division. About this time, Ike became acquainted with the daughter of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and she introduced her boy friend to "pappa". Evidently F.D.R. recognized in this young officer, a man who would agree with any of his plans and who would do anything to gain promotion. This began a rapid spiral of promotions which by-passed many officers who outranked him and who were much more qualified for the posts he occupied. He became Chief of Operations Divi­sion, War Department General Staff (March, 1942), Sicily, (May 1943), Italy (September, 1943) and finally to his ultimate designation by President F.D.R. as Supreme Commander, Al­lied Expeditionary Force for the invasion of Europe. Now, if you don't like my information GO LOOK IT UP. TRUTH ONLY MEANS WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE IT IS QUITE SIMPLE, BROTHERS.

TIME OUT FOR "CHURCHILL"
    Where do you think you got the fine idea of bombing homes, women and children in Iraq? You realize you missed all of the military installations, don't you? Come now, precision surgical bombing_and everything was left standing and useable? What did your planes do on those raids they showed you on CNN? You were bombing and shooting some of your own soldiers who were going to "spill the beans" when they got home, and civilian targets in Iraq!

This came from some FINE military calculations regarding Germany. Churchill asked his staff to calculate "how many homes and civilian targets destroyed would be required to take Germany? He was told "65 %". From that moment ALL at-tacks were leveled against ONLY civilian targets_Dresden was totally wiped away EXCEPT' for military installations. (Dresden is only ONE example.) When it was announced that 65% of the civilian targets had been demolished_the war ended. But not for the Germans who would fall into these terrorist's hands.

BACK TO THE WAR
    It was Eisenhower's advice to F.D.R. and Churchill (the FIRST worst war criminal of all time), which caused the war to drag on for two extra years, resulting in millions of deaths on both sides, and hundreds of billions of dollars of profit for Eisenhower's racial Zionist brethren, the International bankers, who financed BOTH SIDES_AS USUAL.

If you are shocked, then I suggest you go back and read the story of Pearl Harbor wherein Roosevelt was in on the planning of the destruction at Pearl Harbor!

In early 1943, General Patton and the British Commander, Gen. Montgomery, presented a plan to Churchill and F.D.R. which called for the invasion of Europe through the "soft underbelly of Europe". This would have liberated all the eastern European countries from "Communist" control and would have ended the war in 1943.

But Eisenhower's hatred of the Germans, which was openly shown many times during those terrible days of the war, demanded that as many Germans as possible be made to suffer for their part in the war.

It might be well to state here, that as early as 1902, International "Zionism" had a plan for the destruction of what was recognized as "Christianity" in Europe.

This called for the destruction, first of Czarist Russia (note I did NOT say "Khazarian Zionist Russia") which took place in 1917 with the same people financing the war, and then for the destruction of Germany. A war chest of some $2-billion (and in those days THAT WAS A LOT OF MONEY!) WAS SET ASIDE FOR THIS PURPOSE, LONG BEFORE A MAN NAMED ADOLF HITLER EVEN CAME ON THE SCENE. When Churchill and F.D.R. listened to the advice of Stalin, instead of their two best military leaders, it gave Stalin two years to establish control over all of Eastern Europe, which is now known as the Warsaw Pact Nations.

You can see the further treason in Eisenhower's actions, when in 1945, as Patton's armored forces swept into Germany, they were held back from entering Berlin, and were even ordered to withdraw to the Western borders of Germany, until Soviet troops could enter Germany.

Any military commander "worth their salt", knows that Patton could have ended the war on the Eastern border of Germany and that country would have never been divided. Patton by this time was beginning to realize that a conspiracy existed among the top war leaders, which were keeping him from the victory his troops so deserved. It was a traumatic lesson which was to be later repeated with General Douglas MacArthur in Korea, when he was not allowed to attack enemy positions north of the Yalu River. Again, I urge you to research this for yourselves, the documentation is available and easily acquired. I suggest you do not go to the memoirs of Eisenhower, however, for your truth.

OTHER PLANS
    The One Worlder groups in Washington, D.C., and London had much different plans and aided Stalin in his rape of Eastern Europe and Germany. As a matter of FACT, when we finish the other document regarding the Death Camps (so-called) of Hitler--you are going to find another blow to your senses; as you have to realize that the camps which have ever been in question as possible extermination camps were in territories which came under control of the Communists.

It was at that time the "terrible Swedish Jew" Eisenhower, whose open hatred of everything German, caused him to pro­mote "Operation Keelhaul" at the end of the war, where thou­sands of anti-Communist fighters, who had surrendered to American forces, were forced, at bayonet point, back to the ten­der mercies of the Communists. Thousands of them were mur­dered outright, or disappeared into the Gulags of Russia.

Surely you remember that I have also told you that you have many missing men from Korea--IN SOVIET PRISONS--TO-­DAY (ALIVE)!

Eisenhower returned to the States, made a hero by the controlled prostitute press of America, and his popularity from the popu­lace he had betrayed was such that he became the 34th President of the United States in 1953.

I wish to also note that I have proof in information regarding your current "controlled media and press" which I will again share with you at another writing.

Eisenhower was quoted at the war's end as saying: "I hate war as only a soldier who has lived through it can, only as one who has seen it's brutality, it's futility, it's stupidity." But he did not hate it as much as he hated Germans, and he took a terrible Talmudic Zionist's revenge on over a million SURRENDERED German soldiers and civilians when the war ended. Praised by the media and the "kept" historians, this man was directly responsible for one of the most reprehensible acts in the history of so-called civilized man and warfare. One which should put him in the same class with Atilla the Hun and other total barbarians.

The peace which was inflicted on a completely defeated Germany in 1945, was called the Morgenthau Plan. It was promoted by Secretary of the Treasury, Henry Morgenthau, a Zionist, who later stated that most of the ideas for this plan had come directly from Eisenhower.

MORGENTHAU PLAN
    Now, after tremendous research spanning over two decades, the truth about this Zionist Commander of America's forces, who became the 34th President of the United States, is known and documented and you don't have to "just believe" some non-visi­ble space cadet with a big mouth.

In 1945, during the post-World War II period, American foreign policy was largely in the hands of a small group of very power­ful Zionists based in Washington, D.C. This secret, invisible government, which has controlled America for over fifty years, was headed then by Sen. Herbert Lehman, Supreme Court Jus­tice Felix Frankfurter and Secretary of the Treasury, Henry Morgenthau. They drew up the "blueprint" for a plan, which the enthusiastic Eisenhower carried out in Europe, which was the most monstrous policy of hate and vengeance known in the annals of civilized history.

This policy is still in operation today, fifty years later, where media pundits, twisting, exaggerating, and even manufacturing historical claims, have hounded, harassed, and had arrested 70 and 80-year old European war veterans for alleged "war crimes", which were supposed to have taken place over fifty years ago.

The following facts should be known by every American veteran and serviceman who served in World War II, especially. You are entitled to KNOW how you were lied to and inveigled into a war for the benefits of the Internationalists. Every American Legion and Veterans of Foreign War Post in this country, should have this article read to its members and groups caused to RESEARCH the facts, for you see, the same treason was car­ried out in Korea and then later in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Central and South America, the Gulf "Storm" and on and on. But it is you, the veterans of America, who have the first RIGHT TO KNOW the truth about the traitors who were responsible for the murder of your buddies, and the crippling of hundreds of thousands more, and who are even now laying the groundwork to get your sons and daughters involved in WORLD WAR III (NUCLEAR WAR 1).

The National Archives in Washington, D.C. contains an official document called the "Weekly Prisoner of War and Disarmed Enemy Forces Report" for the week ending Sept. 8, 1945. It shows that 1,056,482 German prisoners were then being held by the U.S. Army in the European theater, of whom 692,895 were still classified as POW's (Prisoners of War) and the other 363,587 as DEF's (Disarmed Enemy Forces).

This latter designation was illegal under international law and completely contrary to the Geneva Convention, to which both the United States and Germany were signatories. A German soldier designated DEF had no right to any food, shelter, or water_in fact, to anything. Quite often he did not receive even the basic necessities of life and died within days.

In the first week of September 1945, 13,051 of the 363,587 Germans died and were listed cryptically as "other losses". This was the equivalent of a death rate of 3.6% per week. At such a rate, all the remaining 350,536 DEF's would have been dead within 28 weeks before the end of the approaching winter.

The civilian death rate immediately outside the American camps in Germany was about 2% per year, or nearly 100 times lower, despite the greater proportion of older people. Since adequate supplies were readily available to the American troops at all times, this killing was totally deliberate.

As for the 692,895 German soldiers still falsely listed as POW's, the last of them had actually been transferred from POW to DEF status a month earlier on August 4, by order of General Eisenhower. Their death rate quickly quadrupled within weeks, from .2% to .8% per week. Assuming the latter rate for the week ending September 8, about 5,543 of the so-called POW's listed in the report as being alive and in American hands had died that week all would have died within just over two years. (The reason this death rate was lower than 3.6% weekly for the longer-term DEF's was simply that the barbaric treatment of the DEF's was cumulative, and that some of the American troops refused to go along with this barbaric treatment.)

Many of you veterans will recall the winter of 1945, when you were on occupation duty in Japan. A similar order came from your local U.S. military commander who was known for his hatred of all Japanese. It did not come from MacArthur's head-quarters in Tokyo. You were not allowed to give food of any kind to Japanese civilians, although many of them were on the verge of starvation. One officer remembers that he was commanding a detachment of 28 men, which were guarding a Japanese Quartermaster dump at the little town of Niski' yathama, about eighty miles south of Osaka. Food in this storehouse was literally spoiling, yet you were not allowed to share it with the Japanese people. For Christmas rations that year, the detachment received eight sheep carcasses and 28 turkeys, with no refrigeration for storage. Rather than see this food go to waste, the commander shared it with the starving population, and when word leaked out, he came very close to being court-martialed. It was only the intervention of a high ranking officer from MacArthur's Headquarters which saved him. I hold this man's name secure because he is STILL under constant attack.

The same thing happened over and over again in Germany, and American officers and servicemen were court-martialed, on Eisenhower's orders, for sharing their rations with the starving Germans. If you were a young man, with several small children at home, you know how these enemy children played on the minds of decent Americans who knew what their government was doing was wrong. Enemy children have never been enemies, to big-hearted Americans BROTHERS, CRY OUT FOR GOD'S SAKE AND YOUR OWN THIS IS HEINOUS AND YOU HAVE ALL BEEN MADE TO BEAR THIS HORROR ON YOUR CONSCIENCE AND MIND TO THE POINT OF MADNESS.

But Eisenhower, with his unbounded hatred for the Germans, through his order of August 4th, made it impossible for there to be such a thing as a bona fide German POW in American hands on European soil.

Instead, there were vast concentrations of men (including some women and children) starving to death in open, muddy, disease-ridden fields.

In November 1945, Eisenhower returned to Washington. A month later, a slight relaxation went into effect. Men of conscience, such as General George Patton, had no qualms about killing German soldiers in combat, but he drew a line at the deliberate policy of murder which was advocated by Eisenhower. This, of course, was the reason he met such an untimely and strange death. The truth is now coming out of old records and that "war crimes" were by no means a German monopoly, and that the "good war", as the Zionist media and historians called it in the United States, was as evil as any conflict in world history.

TRUTHFUL CONCLUSIONS
    Careful calculations force the following conclusions:

Eisenhower had deplored the German's useless defense of the Reich in the last months of the war because of the waste of life. At least ten times as many Germans (undoubtedly 800,000, al-most certainly 900,000, and quite possibly a million) died in the French and American camps as were killed in all the combat on the Western front in northwest Europe from America's entry into the war in December 1941, through April 1945.
    Bacque was ably assisted in his research by Col. Ernest F. Fisher, a senior historian for the U.S. Army, as well as by other highly placed members of the American military. One of them, Col. Philip S. Lauben, Chief of the German Affairs branch of SHAEF (Supreme Headquarters, Allied Expeditionary Force), stated that in late 1945, "the Vosges (northeast France) was just ONE BIG DEATH CAMP FOR GERMANS."

Now, these men started out their research searching for information on a different matter entirely only to come across entries listed simply as "OTHER LOSSES" and the conclusions are what results from following massive investigation and research into buried documents.

In spite of everything which has been written about Eisenhower which makes him out to be a hero, there seems little question that Dwight Eisenhower meets all the qualifications of a certified war criminal, even if Bacque's figures are off by a bit. (If Germany had been the winner, there is little doubt he would have been tried and found guilty of the most heinous crimes against mankind.)

Many of you veterans will get very upset with this appraisal of a man you looked on as a "bona fide" American hero. So be it. But the proof for these accusations can be found in what happened to those Germans who were fortunate enough to surrender to the British and the Canadians_some two million of them. The evidence shows that "almost all continued in fair health and many were quickly released and sent home or transferred to the French, to help in the post-war work of reconstruction. "Bacque found verification and specifically commends General Patton for behavior towards his POWs in a civilized manner. His Third Army freed vast numbers of German captives during May 1945, to the dismay, no doubt, of the Zionists who controlled Washington.

Both General Omar Bradley and J.C.H. Lee, Communications Zone (ComZ) Europe, ordered the release of prisoners within a week of the war's end. This SHAEF order was countermanded by Eisenhower on May 15, 1945.

While German soldiers from the British and Canadian zones were quickly regaining their strength and were helping rebuild Europe, Germans taken by the Americans were dying by the hundreds of thousands--emaciated figures in diarrhea-smeared clothing, huddling pitifully in water holes with perhaps a scrap of cardboard over their heads and rotten potato for supper. At times many of them were reduced to drinking urine and eating grass--if there was any.

Did all this happen because of one supremely unprincipled and influential man named Eisenhower? Or was Ike, in turn, influ­enced by a small circle around him or by his superiors in Wash­ington? Historians will be probing this question for decades to come--HOWEVER, I THINK YOU WILL NOTE AS WITH OLIVER NORTH--THE MEN "ABOVE" HAD TO KNOW!

INFAMOUS "TIMES"
    1944: Eisenhower told the British ambassador to Washington that the 3,500 officers of the German General staff should be "exterminated". He also favored the liquidation of perhaps 100,000 prominent Germans. Soon after, he wrote to his wife, Mamie: "God, I hate Germans! Why? Because the German is a beast!" Eisenhower said he was ashamed to bear a German name.

August 1944: The North American wheat surplus was greater than at any time in history, nearly one billion bushels. The U.S. corn surplus and potato crop also reached a new high.

March 10, 1945: A message sent from Eisenhower to the Combined Chiefs of Staff (CCS) of Britain and the U.S. rec­ommended the creation of an entirely new class of prisoners, Disarmed Enemy Forces or DEF's. At a press conference in Paris, this same day, Ike said: "If the Germans were reasoning like normal human beings, they would realize the whole history of the United States and Great Britain is to be generous towards a defeated enemy. We observe all the laws of the Geneva Con­vention."

March 19, 1945: Eisenhower's special assistant, General Everett Hughes, visited the American supply depots at Naples and Marseille. In both places, he writes, there are "more stocks than we can ever use. They stretch as far as the eye can see."

Spring 1945: The International Red Cross had over 100,000 tons of food stockpiled in Switzerland. At one point, it sent two trainloads into the American Zone of Germany, but the food was sent back. The Morgenthau Plan for a "Carthaginian Peace" in Germany, to use the words of Military Governor Lucius Clay, is implemented through the directive JCS (Joint Chiefs of Staff) 1067, which specifies to Eisenhower the policy he must adopt towards every institution in Germany. The directive is largely the work of three of Henry Morgenthau's underlings in the Treasury Department Harry Dexter White, Frank Coe, and Harry Glasser. White and Glasser were both Zionists and all three were Communist "fellow travelers".

April 11, 1945: On the eve of his death, FDR told Morgen­thau in Warm Springs, GA: "Henry, I am with you 100%." When Truman took over, he continued Morgenthau's "Carthaginian Policy" towards conquered Germany.

April 17, 1945: The Americans opened their enormous Rheinberg Camp, six miles in circumference, with no food or shelter whatsoever. As in the other big "Rhine meadow" camps, opened in mid-April, there were initially no latrines and no water. In some camps, the men were so crowded they could not lie down. Meanwhile, at Camp Kripp, near Remagen, the half-American Charles von Luttichau determined "that his Ger­man comrades are receiving about 5% as much food as their captors." Complaining to the camp commander, he was told: "Forget the Geneva Convention. You don't have any rights."

Late April 1945: Heinz Janssen, a survivor of the Rheinberg camp, described conditions as they were at the time. "Amputees slithered like amphibians through the mud, soaking and freezing. Naked to the skies day after day and night after night, they lay desperate in the sand of Rheinberg or sleep ex­haustedly into eternity in their collapsing holes."

April 26, 1945: The Combined Chiefs of Staff sent a mes­sage to Eisenhower, urging him not to take any more prisoners after VE Day. He ignored it. The CCS approved of Ike's proposed DEF status, but only for certain types of German prison­ers. The British refused to go against the Geneva Convention. The CCS orders the illegal DEF status to be kept strictly secret. By this date, Eisenhower's Quartermaster General of ASHAEF, Gen. Robert Littlejohn, has already twice reduced the rations to German prisoners, on orders. A message to Gen. George C. Marshall, signed by Ike, mandated: "No shelter" for German prisoners, despite an unusually cold and wet March and April.

May 4, 1945: The first German POW's were transferred to DEF status. Mail to and from all German prisoners was banned for more than a year.

May 8, 1945: Germany surrendered unconditionally. The U.S. State Department wasted no time dismissing Switzerland as the official Protecting Power for German prisoners, contra­vening the Geneva Convention. State also informed the Inter­national Red Cross that, with no Protecting Power to report to, there is no point in sending delegates to the camps. From this day forward, prisoners held by the U.S. Army had no access to any impartial observer. The British and Canadians also re­moved the Swiss protectors, but continued treating their POW's decently.

May, 1945: The American Red Cross reported that more than 98% of Americans captured by the Germans will be com­ing home safely, thanks in part to the food parcels sent to them during the war, which were promptly delivered by the Germans.

May 15, 1945: Eisenhower and Churchill talked about fur­ther reducing the rations for the German POW's. Churchill was informed that the POW's have been getting 2,000 calories per day (compared to 4,000 for American troops) and that 2,150 was regarded as an absolute minimum required for sedentary adults living under shelter. Eisenhower failed to tell Churchill that the U.S. Army was not even feeding many DEF's, and that they were feeding others, much less than 2,000 calories per day.

Mid-May 1945: The Bingen camp, near Bad Dreuznach in the Rhineland, was now holding between 200,000 and 400,000 German POW's, with no shelter, food, water, or medicine. The death rate for prisoners in these U.S. camps was now about 30% per year, according to a U.S. medical survey.

June 2, 1945: The European Theater Provost Marshal issued two reports. One, the last in a series of daily reports, logged 2,870,400 POW's on hand. The other, the first report in a weekly series, dated the same day, logged only 1,836,000. At one point in mid-June, the prisoner strength on the ration list is given as 1,421,559, despite the evidence of Gen. J.C.H. Lee and others that there were about 4 million. This bizarre book­keeping persisted throughout 1945 in all branches of the occu­pying army. The apparent purpose was to obscure the death toll by means of an indecipherable mass of conflicting statistics. (One of Bacque's greatest "coups" has been to decipher them.)

Mid-June, 1945: British "Tommies" took over the huge Rheinberg Camp from the Americans, saving many thousands of German lives. The final act of the "Yanks" before the British took charge, was to bulldoze one section flat while the men were still living in their holes in the ground. Now, I ask you, who do you now think might have thought up burying 12,000 Iraqis in their trenches while ordered "to take no prisoners"? Meanwhile, a team of doctors from the U.S. Army Medical Corps completed a survey of some of the smaller Rhineland camps, holding some 80,000 POW's (not DEF's). They found a death rate 80 times higher than anything they have known in their professional careers.

July, 1945: Eisenhower becomes military governor of the U.S. Zone in Germany. He continued to turn back all relief teams from Switzerland, the U.S. and elsewhere.

July 10, 1945: A French Army unit under Gen. Rousseau, took over the Dietersheim camp (near Mainz) from the Ameri­cans. He found 32,000 men and women of all ages in a mori­bund (dying) state. Another French officer. Capt. Julien, was taking command 17 days later, and found a vast mire "peopled with living skeletons, male and female, huddling under scraps of wet cardboard". Horrified, Julien wrote: "This is just like the photographs of Buchenwald and Dachau." [H: Now you will find that the pictures are the ones most often shown during your "Holocaust Weeks" as representing pictures of the German camps_nope, they were dying at the hands of you lovely, caring Zionist Americans!!!]

July 20, 1945: Gen. Littlejohn received a memo stating, "These men, German POW's, are authorized a maximum of 1,150 calories for the non-workers and 1,850 for workers". (Remember, it takes 2,000 calories to keep a sedentary adult alive.)

July 26, 1945: The International Red Cross proposed restor-ing mail service to German POW's. Fearing that the reality of the death camps might come to light, the U.S. War Department rejected the idea.

August 4, 1945: Eisenhower ordered that all remaining German POW's be stripped of their rights, thus reducing them to DEF status.

August 27, 1945: In a long memorandum, Gen. Littlejohn informed Eisenhower that 1,550,000 Germans who supposedly were getting U.S. ARMY RATIONS, WERE RECEIVING NOTHING. Ike turned a deaf ear to his report and the death rate continued to climb.

August 30, 1945: Max Huber, head of the International Red Cross, wrote a stinging letter to the U.S. State Department about American interference in efforts to save starving Germans. Some months later, an evasive response, signed "Eisenhower", arrive in Washington, falsely claiming that giving Red Cross food to enemy personnel was forbidden. Thousands of train cars loaded with decaying food were sent back to Geneva and to sources in Paris and Brussels. Huber apologized for tying up the French rail system because of the food which was being returned by the Americans.

By this time, more than 2-million German men had been discharged into American custody, including thousands of priests, ministers, doctors, and professors. Not one single camp commander or guard was questioned by the Allied press corps and the controlled media of the U.S. concerning conditions in these hell holes.

It might be well to stop right here and ask this question: "Is anyone who reads this horrifying account so naive as to believe that the American people would have put up with these barbaric actions by its chief military man if they had known about it much less, turn around and make him hero President? Do you think that the politicians who were in the forefront of those who kept these facts from Americans would have lasted very long in office, if the truth had been known? Do you think that millions of Americans would show such concern for the so-called Holocaust of the Jews if they knew that it was Jewish hatred for their fellow kinsmen and were killing over a million Germans who were helplessly incarcerated? I sincerely doubt it! That's why these facts have been kept from the American people for half a century. Now these Elite believe themselves to be so POWERFUL and in CONTROL that they can override anything YOU-THE-PEOPLE can offer in resistance. We shall see!

Late Summer, 1945: Jean-Pierre Pradervand, head of the International Red Cross delegations in France, told Henry W. Dunning, an American Red Cross official, that conditions in the French camps are worse, in many instances, than anything seen in the former Nazi camps. Pradervand showed Dunning pictures of the living skeletons. Dunning explained all this to the American Red Cross in Washington, which informed key government officials. Nevertheless, the cover-up continued. Pradervand also informed Charles De Gaulle that one-third of the prisoners handed over to France by the Americans will die soon without a radical change in treatment. De Gaulle showed no interest and the prisoners continued to die.

September 27, 1945: Pradervand's pictures of German living skeletons were shown to Eisenhower in his office_with witnesses present.

September 30, 1945-October 1: The French newspaper, Le Monde, ran a story which began: "As one speaks today of Dachau, in ten years people throughout the world will speak about camps such as Saint Paul d'Egiaux." Well, not so wrong after all since so many of the pictures you are shown are actually OF THOSE CAMPS AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS SO YOU HAVE PROVIDED YOUR ENEMY WITH THE VERY PICTURES TO CONTINUE THE FARCE OF THE HOLOCAUST. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN THE HUMAN IS REDUCED TO SKELETONS_THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE!

OCTOBER 11, 13, 14, 15, 20: The New York Times ran a coverup report of the death camps by star newsman Drew Middleton. Interviewed by Bacque in 1988, Middleton admitted that he never actually visited any of the 50 U.S. camps located within 40 miles of his Frankfurt desk, but was only 'driven by', as he was being debriefed by the military. (Will this not remind Col. Gritz of the so-called news coverage he had in confrontation with the very ones in Southeast Asia who COULD STOP THE DRUG TRADE?) We all end up in the same company_even old Hatonn got usurped by that very newsman from a radio network. America, you are getting to the point of no re-turn. I suggest you give careful thought to this matter.

December 1945: Eisenhower returned to the States and the U.S. Army allowed the first relief shipment to enter the American sector.

1947-1950's: Nearly all the surviving records of the Rhineland death camps were destroyed. The West German government concluded that 1.7-million German soldiers were alive at the war's end, and who were known to have been in fair health, and disappeared. The Western Allies pinned virtually all the blame on the Soviets.

1950: The first German edition of ALLIIERERTE KRIEGSVERBRECHEN is published. Never translated into English, the book gives eye-witness descriptions of the conditions which prevailed in the American camps.

1960's-1972 : The West German Foreign Office, under Will Brandt subsidized books denying the atrocities in American POW camps and the high death rate. How nice to have bought-off friends on your side, in high places.

1980: The International Committee of the Red Cross refuses to open its archives to James Bacque and other investigators into Allied atrocities. To this day, the ICRC has remained silent on the subject, despite the visits of Pradervand and other Red Cross delegates to many of the camps.

September 1989: James Bacque's book on the American death camps, OTHER LOSSES, published by Stoddard, a Canadian Publishing House (but they are not allowed to even have a dissenting opinion about questions regarding the Holocaust), was released, after being refused by more than 30 American publishers. Saturday Night, one of Canada's most respected magazines, simultaneously published a summary of this book as its lead story and within days Canada was buzzing about Gen. Eisenhower's war crimes. Why is it that you have heard almost nothing of this in the United States in spite of initial (2 days) of press mention?

As American citizens, many of you who served in the American Armed Forces during World War II, and a great many of you who are of German heritage, should demand of your leaders in Washington, D.C. that the truth about this War be made known.

I know that it tumbles in on top of myriads of other subjects being pressed by you people_so, barrage them with these topics also and DEMAND ACCOUNTING. I further know that it is terrifying to think of the consequences of your coming public. I had a pile of witness reports flow when we first wrote of these matters_all asking for confidentiality_but urging us to continue with the blessed work. Well, my scribe and speakers are about weary of bearing this big target on their chests for ALL the rest of the masses. How long can they continue to carry that burden while you precious citizens are allowed secrecy? Oh, I shall never divulge a name or location without absolute permis­sion but if you who have SEEN and KNOW do not come for­ward, how will you change anything? THERE ARE THOU­SANDS OF YOU WHO KNOW AND SAW AND EXPERI­ENCED THESE ATROCITIES IN EACH AND EVERY SO-CALLED WAR. YOU MUST NOT STOP WEEPING AT THE SHRINES OF YOUR FALLEN BUDDIES BUT YOU MUST MAKE THEIR PASSAGE WORTH SOMETHING! THE WAR IS AT HOME THIS TIME, YOU MARINES, AIR FORCE, ARMY AND NAVY! THE FRONT IS RIGHT IN YOUR DOOR-YARD AND YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOSE THE WAR, FOR YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST ALMOST ALL OF THE "BATTLES".

With accurate information of what really happened, instead of Zionist propaganda, just possibly you might be able to avert that World War III, which is now being planned by these same One Worlders.

I remind you again_the next time you are shown pictures of so-called atrocities World War 11 purporting to be Jewish victims of "racial extermination", those are actually pictures of German civilians who had died under American war criminals.

This segment needs to be closed because it grows too long but don't go away, Readers, for we are going to finish our subject of the deceit and in that we will also consider Korea and Viet Nam and who and what those wars were all about.

May you rest in peace then get up off your assets and go to work!

Hatonn to stand-by. Salu.

PJ 78
    CHAPTER 10

REC #3 HATONN

FRI., SEP. 24, 1993 3:33 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 039

FRI., SEPTEMBER 24, 1993
    CONTINUED: IRON CURTAIN OVER AMERICA
    By John Beaty

Continuation of The Unnecessary War:

Why did Churchill consent to the initiation of such a pro­gram? Why did he allow Roosevelt to give an ideologically hostile power a foothold as far West as the Elbe River, which flows into the North Sea?

Since Churchill was characteristically no weak-kneed yes-man (witness his "blood and tears" speech which rallied his people in one of their darkest hours), Roosevelt and his clique must have confronted him with terrible alternatives to secure his consent to the unnatural U.S. decisions in the last months of the war. [H: Not if he, too, was in the planning of how to later take the WORLD!] Wrote George Sokolsky in his syndicated column of March 22, 1951, "The pressure on him (Churchill) from Roosevelt, who was appeasing Stalin, must have been enormous. But why was Roosevelt so anxious to appease Stalin?" And also at Potsdam, why was Truman so ready to adopt the same vicious policy which, as a former field grade of­ficer of the army, he must have known to be wrong?

A study of our Presidential "policies" from 1933, and espe­cially from 1937, on down to Potsdam, leads to a horrible an­swer.

To one who knows something of the facts of the world and knows also the main details of the American surrender of security and principles at Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam, and other conferences, three ghastly purposes come into clear focus:

(1) As early as 1937, our government determined upon war against Germany for no formulated purpose beyond pleasing the dominant Eastern European element and allied elements in the National Democratic party, and holding "those votes", as Roo­sevelt II put it.

The President's determination to get into war to gratify his vanity of having a third term of office is touched on by Jesse H. Jones, former Secretary of Commerce and head of the Recon­struction Finance Corporation [H: This is the SAME organiza­tion relabeled Resolution Trust Corporation!] in his book, Fifty Billion Dollars (The Macmillan Company, New York, 1951). In this comprehensive and carefully documented vol­ume, which is obligatory background reading on U.S. Politics in the years 1932-1945, Mr. Jones throws much light on Roo­sevelt, the "Total Politician". On Roosevelt's desire for getting into World War II, these are Mr. Jones's words: "Regardless of his oft repeated statement 'I hate war' he was eager to get into the fighting since that would insure a third term." The most notorious instance of the President's Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde character was his unblushing promise, as he prepared for inter­vention, that there would be no war. The third-term candidate's "again and again and again" speech (Boston, October 30, 1940) is invariably quoted, but even more inclusive was his broadcast statement of October 26 that no person in a responsible position in his government had "ever suggested in any shape, manner, or form the remotest possibility of sending the boys of American mothers to fight on the battlefields of Europe." We are thus confronted by a dilemma. Was Roosevelt the scheming ruiner of his country or was he a helpless puppet pulled by strings from hands which wielded him beyond any power of his to resist?

A continuing lack of any policy beyond the corralling of mi­nority votes blighted the entire world effort of our devoted and self-sacrificing soldiers, and frustrated the hopes of those of our lower echelon policy-makers who were trying to salvage some­thing useful to civilization from our costly world-wide war. Our diplomatic personnel, military attaches, and other repre­sentatives abroad were confused by what they took to be rud­derless drifting. In one foreign country diametrically opposed statements were issued simultaneously by heads of different U.S. missions. In Washington, the Office of War Information issued under the same date line completely conflicting instruc­tions to two sets of its representatives in another Asiatic country. A United States military attache with the high rank of brigadier general made an impassioned plea (in the author's hearing) for a statement of our purposes in the war; but, asking the bread of positive strategic policy, he got the stone of continued confu­sion. Some of the confusion was due to the fact that officials from the three principal kinds of Democrats were actuated by and gave voice to different purposes; most of it, however, re­sulted from the actual lack of any genuine policy except to commit our troops and write off casualties .with the smoke of the President's rhetoric. Yes, we were fighting a war, not to pro­tect our type of civilization or to repel an actual or threatened invasion, but for Communist and anti-German votes. Thus when our ailing President went to Yalta, he is said to have carried no American demands, to have presented no positive plans to counter the proposals of Stalin. In his feebleness, with Alger Hiss nearby, he yielded with scarcely a qualm to the strong and determined Communist leader. For fuller details see the care­fully documented article, "America Betrayed at Yalta", by Hon. Lawrence H. Smith, U.S. Representative from Wisconsin (National Republic, July, 1951).

(2) The powerful Eastern European element dominant in the inner circles of the Democratic Party regarded with complete equanimity, perhaps even with enthusiasm, the killing of as many as possible of the world-ruling and Khazar-hated race of "Aryans"; that is, native stock Americans of English, Irish, Scotch, Welsh, German, Dutch, Scandinavian, Latin, and Slavic descent. [H: This is VERY IMPORTANT--especially when we move into the "ancient" Sumarian records and tales of "Dar", etc.] This non-Aryan power bloc therefore endorsed "Unconditional Surrender" and produced the Morgenthau Plan, both of which were certain to stiffen and prolong the German resistance at the cost of many more American lives, much more desolation in Germany, and many more German lives--also "Aryan". The plans of the prolongers of the war were sustained by those high Democratic politicians who saw nothing wrong in the spilling of blood in the interest of votes. Unfortunately, President Roosevelt became obsessed with the idea of killing Germans rather than defeating Hitler, and reportedly set himself against any support of anti-Hitler elements in Germany. Perhaps taking his cue from his Commander-in-Chief--a term Roosevelt loved--General Mark Clark told American soldiers of the Fifth Army that German "assaults" were "welcome" since "it gives you additional opportunity to kill your hated enemy in large numbers." The general drove the point home. "It is open season on the Anzio bridge-head," he continued, "and there is no limit to the number of Germans you can kill."

Such a sentiment for men about to make the supreme sacrifice of their lives has--in the author's opinion--an unnatural ring to ears attuned to the teachings of Christianity. Such a stress on "killing" or "kill" rather than on a "cause" or on "victory" is definitely at variance with the traditions of Western Christian civilization. It is also costly in the life blood of America, for "killing' is a two-edged sword. An enemy who would surrender in the face of certain defeat will fight on to the end when truculently promised a "killing"--and more Americans will die with him.

The underlying philosophy of "killing" was incidentally hostile to the second largest racial strain in America. Germans have from the beginning been second only to the English and Scotch in the make-up our population. "In 1775 the Germans constituted about 10 per cent of the white population of the colonies." The total of Dutch, Irish, French "and all others" was slightly less than the Germans, the great bulk of the population being, of course, the English-speaking people from Eng-land, Scotland, and Wales. In the first three quarters of the nineteenth century "German immigration outdistanced all other immigration" and as of 1950 "the Germans have contributed over 25 per cent of the present white population of the United States. The English element--including Scots, North Irish, and Welsh--alone exceeds them with about 33 per cent of the present white population. The Irish come third with about 15 per cent."

Thus in his desire for shedding German blood, apart from military objectives, Roosevelt set himself not against an enemy government but against the race which next to the English gave America most of its life-blood. The general merely copied his "Commander-In-Chief". Another tragic factor in any announced stress on "killing" was, of course, that the Germans whom we were to "kill" rather than merely "defeat" had exactly as much to do with Hitler's policies as our soldiers in Korea have to do with Acheson's policies.

Why did the thirty-four million Americans of German blood make no loud protest? The answer is this: in physical appearance, in culture, and in religion, Protestant or Catholic, they were so identical with the majority that their amalgamation had been almost immediate. In 1945 there was a great strain of German blood in America, but there was no significant vote-delivering body of political "German-Americans".

Meanwhile, the ships which took American soldiers to kill Germans and meet their own death in Europe brought home "refugees" in numbers running in many estimates well into seven figures. According to Assistant Secretary of State Breckenridge Long, the number of officially admitted aliens fleeing "Hitler's persecution" had reached 580,000 as early as November, 1943. Those refugees above quotas were admitted on "visitors visas". These facts were released by Congressman Sol Bloom, Democrat of New York, Chairman of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs on December 10. On December 11, Congressman Emanuel Celler, Democrat of New York, complained that Mr. Long was, in all the State Department, the man "least sympathetic to refugees", and added indignantly that the United States ships had returned from overseas ports "void of passengers". Incidentally, in 1944 Mr. Long ceased to be Assistant Secretary of State.

The influx of refugees continued. So great was the number of these people that even with the closing of thousands of American homes by war casualties, the housing shortage after the war was phenomenal. For the lack of homes available to veterans, some writers blamed capital, some blamed labor, and some found other causes; but none, to the knowledge of the au-thor, counted the homes which had been preempted by "refugees", while our soldiers were fighting beyond the seas. By 1951 the situation showed no amelioration, for on August 20 Senator Pat McCarran, chairman of a Senate sub-committee on internal security, said that "possibly 5,000,000 aliens had poured into the country illegally, creating a situation 'potentially more dangerous' than an armed invasion." This statement should be pondered thoughtfully by every true American.

[H: Indeed, for here you go again from every direction. Why do I share these things? Because if you learn not from that which came before, you are destined to be "had again". It is not an accident, friends, that you are "done unto" over and over and over again as you drowse your way through this experience called "life". The adversary never has to so much as change the "play"--you ones simply march into the slaughter houses without so much as a whimper. I find it indeed interesting. I find the author's next statements most insightful.]

And there are more aliens to come. On September 7, 1951, a "five-year program for shifting 1,750,000 of Europe's 'surplus' population to new homes and opportunities in the Americas and Australia was disclosed" by David A. Morse, head of the International Labor office in the UNITED NATIONS. Needless to say, few of those 1,750,000 persons are likely to be accepted elsewhere than in the United States. Congressman Jacob K. Javits of New York's Twenty-first District, known to some as the Fourth Reich from the number of its "refugees" from Germany, also wishes still more immigrants.

(3) Our alien-dominated government fought the war for the annihilation of Germany, the historic bulwark of Christian Europe. The final phase of this strategically unsound purpose sprouted with the cocky phrase "Unconditional Surrender", already mentioned. It was "thrown out at a press conference by President Roosevelt at Casablanca on January 24, 1943.... President Roosevelt went into the press conference in which he 'ad-libbed' the historic phrase." According to General Elliott Roosevelt, the President repeated the phrase, "thoughtfully sucking a tooth", and added that "Uncle Joe might have made it up himself."

Our foul purpose of liquidating Germany flowered with the implementation of the Morgenthau Plan, an implementation which allowed "widespread looting and violence" by "displaced persons" and brought Germans to the verge of starvation, according to Prof. Harold Zink, who served as American Editor of the Handbook for Military Government in Germany in 1944 and was subsequently Consultant on U.S. Reorganization of German Government, U.S. Troop Control Council for Germany, 1944- 1945 (Who's Who in America, Vol. 25, 1948-1949, p. 2783). In his book, American Military Government in Germany, Prof. Zink writes as follows:

The Germans were forced to furnish food for the displaced persons at the rate of 2,000 calories per day when they themselves could have only 900-1100 calories.... The amount available for German use hardly equalled the food supplied by the Nazis at such notorious concentration camps as Dachau....most of the urban German population suffered severely from lack of food.

The hunger at Dachau was war-time inhumanity by people who were themselves desperately hungry because their food stocks and transportation systems had been largely destroyed by American air bombardment; but the quotation from Prof. Zink refers to peace-time inhumanity, motivated by vengeance partly in its conception and even more so in its implementation.

Why did inhumanity in Germany go on? Because "a little dove", according to President Roosevelt, "flew in the President's window and roused him against a "too 'easy' treatment of the Germans", the "little dove" being "actually Secretary Morgenthau's personal representative in the ETO"! Further testimony to the President's desire for an inhuman treatment of "German people" is found in former Secretary of State James F. Byrnes's book, Speaking Frankly. the President stated to his Secretary of State that the Germans for a long time should have only soup for breakfast, soup for lunch and soup for dinner."

The fruits of the Morgenthau Plan were not all harvested at once. The persistence of our mania for destroying the historic heart of Germany was shown vividly in 1947. With Prussia al­ready being digested in the maw of the Soviet, the Allied Con­trol Council in Berlin (March 1) added a gratuitous insult to an already fatal injury when it "formally abolished" Prussia, the old homeland of the Knights of the Teutonic Order. This could have had no other motive than offending Germans unnecessarily for the applause of certain elements in New York. It was also a shock to all Christians, Catholic or Protestant, who have in their hearts the elementary instincts of Christ-like mercy (St. Matthew, V.7), or know in spite of censorship the great facts of the history of Europe.

Our policy of terrifying the Germans spiritually, and ruining them economically, is understandable only to one who holds his eye in focus upon the nature of the High Command of the Na­tional Democratic Party. Vengeance and votes were the sire and dam of the foul monster of American cruelty to the Ger­mans. In the accomplishment of our base purpose there was also a strange pagan self-immolation, for we would not let the West Germans all the way die and spent approximately a billion dollars a year to provide for our captives the subsistence they begged to be allowed to earn for themselves! Our wanton dis­mantling of German industrial plants in favor of the Soviet as late as 1950 and our hanging of Germans as late as 1951, more than six years after the German surrender, had no other appar­ent motive than the alienation of the German people. Moreover, as the years pass, there has been no abandonment of our policy of keeping in Germany a number of representatives who, whatever their personal virtues, are personae non gratae to the Ger­mans. Our many-faceted policy of deliberately alienating a po­tentially friendly people violates a cardinal principle of diplo­macy and strategy and weakens us immensely to the advantage of Soviet Communism. [H: Again, readers--remember this was being written EARLY IN THE 50s!]

The facts and conclusions thus far outlined fully establish the validity of Churchill's phrase "The Unnecessary War". The war was unnecessary in its origin, unnecessarily cruel in its prolongation, indefensible in the double-crossing of our ally Britain, criminal in our surrender of our own strategic security in the world, and all of this the more monstrous because it was accomplished in foul obeisance before the altar of anti-Christian power in America.

The facts and conclusions outlined in this chapter raise the inevitable question: "How were such things possible?" The an­swer is the subject of the next chapter.

SO, PLEASE STAY TUNED: TO BE CONTINUED.

Perhaps, editors, it is time to re-run the "why" we are using this book and who and what was against "even" those who spoke out in favor of the information--the Jewish leagues and organizations claiming the book to be anti-Semitic! (See end of chapter) It would appear that everything involving Christian and goodness is somehow anti-Semitic even to the study of mathematics and addition--i.e., a simple question: "How did you arrive at the number of deaths in the 'death camps'?"

Yes, readers, soon I am going to back off my scribe because our purpose will have been fulfilled--THE TRUTH OF HOW IT WAS, IS AND WITHOUT MASSIVE CHANGES IN MANKIND--WILL BE!! Choices are yours, we have served our mission with nearly a hundred volumes (more if all were put to print). You who still ask "why"--go do your homework. My people have gained nothing from this experience in a worldly manner except "HELL". I will continue to serve and share with those who would wish to walk with us--I make no motion what­soever to SAVE anything or demand your attention and action to stem this blight upon your planet. I and "mine" have no intentions or desire to divert you from all the "fun" you pretend to be having upon the orb in destruction. GOD DOES NOT TURN AWAY FROM MAN--MAN TURNS AWAY FROM GOD! EVERY TIME!

Think upon these things for the time is short and we are weary of the pressures thrust against us for the telling of the facts, only to be battered, bloodied and assaulted over and over again for the favor. Denounce the Hosts of God all ye wish--for the proof of the pudding is "still" in the eating! Good day.

7/31/93 #1 HATONN
    BOOK: IRON CURTAIN OVER AMERICA
    ABOUT THIS BOOK--from the ADL:
    QUOTE:

ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE OF B'NAI B'RITH
    Henry Edward Schultz
    205 E. 42nd St.
    New York 17, N.Y.

October 4, 1955
    Lieutenant-General George E. Stratemeyer
    P.O. Box 424
    Winter Park, Florida

Dear General Stratemeyer:

It is never a pleasant duty to impose distressing problems upon public personalities such as yourself, and for some time it had been our hope that this letter to you might become unneces­sary.
    Just a year ago, the publishers of Iron Curtain Over America began distributing, as part of a sales campaign, copies of what purported to be a letter from you to John 0. Beaty, the author, endorsing this volume and recommending it to Americans in general.
    At that time we withheld writing you because we felt that in­evitably the facts about Mr. Beaty and his book would be brought to your attention and that you would then take appropri­ate action. A year has gone by and we now find that "the Gen­eral Stratemeyer Letter Written to Col. Beaty" is the subject of a flyer being distributed by Gerald L.K. Smith's Christian Na­tionalist Crusade. Enclosed is a photostatic copy of that leaflet, which you will note acknowledges unashamedly that Iron Cur­tain Over America" is anti-Jewish.
    This leaflet is being distributed in large quantities and thus links your name widely and publicly with the anti-Semitism of Gerald Smith and John Beaty. We take it for granted that you are familiar with Smith's long and notorious record as an anti-Jewish hatemonger. Perhaps you are not as aware of Mr. Beaty's record.
    Professor Beaty is no newcomer to the field of anti-Jewish propaganda. As long ago as 1948 he was delivering anti-Semitic lectures in the Southwest. Until December 1951 his ac­tivities were confined to desultory speaking engagements whose effects appear to be irritating only in a local sense. Then he made his debut as a national anti-Semitic propagandist with the publication of Iron Curtain Over America.
    We do not propose to burden you at this point with our de­tailed analysis of the book; [H: They rarely do!] suffice it to say that it is a compilation of anti-Jewish lies and distortions which have caused it to become a kind of primer for lunatic fringe groups throughout the nation.
    Lest you feel that ours is a partisan Jewish view of this book, we would point out that Iron Curtain Over America has been denounced by the Methodist publication ZIONS Herald. Others who have condemned it are Father J.J. Mulloy of the Jesuit High School of Dallas; Dr. Orval Watts in the publication Faith and Freedom; and William Henry Chamberlain in the Chicago Tribune. (Photostatic copies of these condemnations are en­closed.)
    Finally, you should know that, as a result of his activities, Professor Beaty was censured in May, 1954 by the Board of Trustees of Southern Methodist University. [H: Now we are getting there! Do you see how much POWER these bastards of truth, have?]
    In view of the foregoing, it is our feeling that you may want to consider the advisability of some public action which can as-sure the American people, who hold you in such high regard, that you repudiate religious hatred, as we know you do, and the use of your name by Professor Beaty and Gerald L.K. Smith.
    We would appreciate your response which we hope will relieve the concern that has been expressed to us by the many people who have seen General Smith's newest leaflet.
    Sincerely yours,
    Henry Edward Schultz

END QUOTING

I don't know about you readers, but Dharma is not going to rest until somebody gets that book to her. ANYBODY HATED BY THE ADL AND UNDER ATTACK IS HER FRIEND!

Perhaps a few more readings from the PROTOCOLS might fit here:

QUOTE:

16. The monarches of the Christian world, swollen with ambition and vanity, surround themselves with luxury and with numerous armies. We shall furnish them with all the money their folly demands, and so shall keep them in leash.
    18. For ages past the sons of Israel, despised and perse-cuted, have been working to open up a path to power. They are hitting the mark. They control the economic life of the accursed Christians; their influence preponderates over politics and over manners.
    19. At the wished for hour, fixed in advance, we shall let loose the Revolution, which by ruining all classes of Christianity will definitely enslave the Christian to US.

Thus will be accomplished the promise of God made to his people.

END QUOTING

What is hard to remember here is the connection to the sub-ject of Communism. You must hold uppermost in mind: Lenin was a Jew and so was every other member of the council in the structuring hierarchy of the Communist takeover of Russia!
    QUOTE:

George E. Stratemeyer
    Lt. Gen. USAF (Ret.)
    P.O. Box 424
    Winter Park, Florida
    12 October, 1955
    Mr. Henry E. Schultz
    National Chairman
    Anti-Defamation League
    of B'nai B'rith
    205 East 42nd StreetNew
    York 17, N.Y.

Dear Mr. Schultz:
    Your letter of 4 October, 1955 with enclosures received and I want you and your organization to know that I forcefully resent what you have said or implied.
    First, I want to make it clear that I am not, nor have I ever been, anti-Jewish. I have many Jewish friends throughout this country, who are loyal honest Americans.
    As for your use of the meaningless expression "anti-Semitic" it makes no sense. According to the dictionary, the word Semitic pertains to the decendants of Shem which includes As-syrians, Hebrews, Phoenicians, Arabs, Abyssinians, etc. It also pertains to the Semitic languages collectively. Therefore, how any one person or group of persons could be anti-Semitic is be-yond my understanding.
    Who are you and your orgnization to tell me what I should read and what I should recommend other loyal American citi-zens to read? And, by the way, just what is the purpose of your organization?
    Not until I read John Beaty's book The Iron Curtain Over America did I learn what was going on back in the United States of America while I was overseas fighting for my country.
    I think every loyal citizen of our country whether he be Protestant, Jew, Catholic or Mohammedan should read The Iron Curtain Over America. I do not consider that book anti-Jewish in any sense of the word. In fact, I consider it a defense of all loyal American Jews and every Jew that loves these United States of ours should read it.
    What connection exists between Mr. John Beaty and Mr. Gerald K. Smith I have no knowledge as I do not know either gentlemen. I did authorize Mr. Beaty to use my letter to him and that is no one's business but my own.
    Then the United States of America reaches the point where a citizen cannot read what he desires to read and to recommend such reading to others then we will have reached the status that exists in Soviet Russia. But, THANK GOD, we are still free men in America. As I interpret your letter your organization would have the people read only what you think should be read and recommended to others. This I resent as a free American citizen.
    I do not understand what you mean by your statement, "We do not propose to burden you at this point, etc." Is this a veiled threat to my free expression and thoughts? If so, this I also re-sent.
    Your letter is the most outrageous communication I have ever received in my life and I intend to give it the widest possible publicity, including my many Jewish friends.
    Sincerely,
    George E. Stratemeyer

END QUOTING

May the "Force" be with you! Salu

주제글 정보