힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#078, THE IRON TRAP AROUND AMERICA

PJ 78
    CHAPTER 3
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUN., SEP. 12, 1993 10:42 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 027

SUN., SEPTEMBER 12, 1993
    NEED To KNOW vs. WANT TO KNONW
    There is a BIG difference in your "need to know" something and your "WANTING to know"!

There is much going on today which is absorbing your attention--or SHOULD be without being locked into what "I" am doing. What "I" am doing fits in the category of your "curiosity" while "Rome Burns"!

Indeed a LOT of things are going on in New Mexico--not the least of which is a big cover-up and game-playing with your trinkets. More IMPORTANT TO YOU, however, is the Shuttle launch in the face of that which is going on in your heavens. Get ready for some massive impacting repercussions for human actions.

You must understand that you have several facets (groups) within your own governmental structure and enforcement teams. The "farce" of agreements with Israel and Palestine is exactly what it appears to be--between orchestrated, programmed individuals. It is a bigger show-and-tell, even, than the foolishness that the Soviet Union pulled on you-the-sheeple-weeples.

I, however, am not going to divulge any information which might well jeopardize the well-being of any ONE of my people on Terra-Shan (Earth). It should be called, henceforth--TER-ROR-SHAN.

Indeed I STILL have your craft in tow and crews are getting pretty nervous. However, aboard our ships they will not miss their junk-piles and play-pens so very much.

CONES AND DUMB-BELLS
    You readers had best take stock of that which they are doing NOW. How is it that only a week ago "they" INTRODUCED a new toy at White Sands and ALREADY you have show-and-tell gatherings to witness it--along with promises to take it "even higher" each testing!?! I could also ask you to note that for ma­nipulation and maneuvering there was definitely fuel based propulsion systems emitting flame and thrust. It is, however, the ONLY thing you have around which could remotely look like the big upside-down cone in your sky in the area. YOU HAVE GOT REAL BIG TROUBLES!

Who is it and what is it? You shall find out much sooner than you probably REALLY want to know.

TROOPS AND GEAR
    You have troops gathering in the area of Arizona/New Mexico border areas--serious troops; federal, National Guard AND United Nations--headed, actually, by United Nations order-givers.

You have several "down" things crashed or set-down in the area upon which "they" are converging and I want to see what the press and releases say about it. I don't want to spoil surprises.

I do, however, repeat: LET MY PEOPLE GO! THE GAMES ARE GETTING LESS AND LESS ACCEPTABLE TO OUR FLEET. Yes indeed, there are some neat Russian craft outside your atmosphere ALSO--and they are not in a good mood over that which the UN Elite Puppetmasters plan to tinker.

Wouldn't you THINK it a bit dangerous to have such key officials all gathered in the Rose Garden in Washington on the morrow--IF THEY WERE THE "REAL" THING? COME ON, READERS, WASHINGTON D.C. WOULD BE FAR EASIER TO TAKE-OUT THAN WOULD NEW YORK! YOU ARE BEING SET UP FOR ACTIVITIES OF INSURMOUNTABLE CONSEQUENCES.

Will anything serious happen? NOT IF I CAN HELP IT! However, there are a whole bunch of irritated "hornets" buzzing about and the blind-lamb doers are programmed to react to such manipulation.

EARTHQUAKES
    Once again the Puppetmasters (all inclusive any more) are threatening to blow the San Andreas--again threatening. This is an old and continual threat. I can, however, GUARANTEE some interesting things coming down with the new toys they are playing with out here. You won't find "Discovery" any further out than Australia, however, so don't worry about the team on board--if there REALLY IS a team on board. You have been told and shown so many lies that you cannot know, can you? The whole Shuttle program has been a massive and expensive FARCE!

WHY WHITE SANDS?
    Because it has always been the central nerve center of such op­erations. It is where duplicates and telescopes and little gray aliens are first manufactured. The more sophisticated training and programming places and regular duplication centers are scattered about--but White Sands is the nerve center for these types of programs, in the United States. The little show-and-tell ice-cream cone (upside down) did not, you notice, flip out of Edwards or Northrop. They had to produce it wherein they could hope to cover tracks of deadly consequences. Get ready for the biggest plague to hit your world. I suggest you keep up your Gaiandriana and balanced survival needs.

WORLD RELIGIONS MEET IN CHICAGO
    How many of YOU are even aware of the World Religions meeting in Chicago around the end of August? I thought not for you were really busy with Labor Day picnics and complaining about no jobs and worse. However, one of the most important meetings was taking place which will suck the world religions (by majority VOTE) into the United Nations-dominated world order and this will set the foundation for the accepted "religions" to be based on "new age" "everything" is acceptable and should be expressed openly and without moral consequences--EXCEPT FROM GOD, OF COURSE. THIS WAS A "REAL" DIALOGUE WITH THE DEVIL, MY FRIENDS, AND THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE MOST DISAGREEABLE AS YOUR CHURCHES AND LEADERS PUSH EVER MORE IN THE DIRECTION OF A HOLY-GODLESS REALITY OF EXPRESSION. IF YOU OBJECT TO SUCH VOTED-IN IMMORALITY YOU SHALL BE PUT OUT OF THE CHURCHES, IN TIME, AND EXTERMINATED, IF YOU CONTINUE TO FOIST "CHRIST" AND "GOD-CHRIST" UPON YOUR BROTHERS. OH, IT WON'T "APPEAR" THAT WAY BECAUSE THE "NAMES" OF GOD AND CHRIST SHALL BE CENTERED ON EVERY BANNER--TO DECEIVE YOU! GOD "ALLOWS" YOU TO BREAK HIS LAWS--HE CERTAINLY DOES NOT REWARD YOU GRACIOUSLY FOR DOING SO!
    ROSS PEROT
    Before we turn to more on the Committee of 300 and the New World Order/Iron Curtain over America, I want to remind you to NEVER ease up on presenting (yea, demanding) that Ross Perot get these pieces of information. It matters not whether he "believes" in Space Cadets--it is OBVIOUS that WE ARE HERE! THE POINT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "US"; IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH DEMANDING THAT HE ATTEND WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN YOUR WORLD--AND IT BEGINS WITH YOUR NATION.

Pay attention when the news writers slip and give you a bit of viewing of what he might be doing; i.e., yesterday he came out and made a statement against removing the trade embargo with Vietnam. He said that if the embargo is removed and agreement is reached--THE POW'S REMAINING WOULD BE KILLED. There is a hunger strike going on by some in favor of the POWs and against the trade agreement--YOU MUST KEEP UP WITH THESE 'THINGS AND SUPPORT THIS MAN AS HE EFFORTS TO BE HEARD. IF HE CAN COME INTO REALIZATION OF HOW THINGS "REALLY" ARE, 'THERE IS YET A PRAYER OF AMERICA RISING AGAIN--I SEE NO OTHER LEADER WHO CAN EVEN BEGIN TO "TOUCH IT". I have little optimism that he can do much at this late time of insight--but who else do you have??

Could he be a facade also?--to keep you distracted in false hopes while Rome burns? Yes, but to sit and be slain is not the "American" way, my beloved friends. Remember the meaning of the word: "America"--The Kingdom of Heaven! For how long can it be worthy? Perhaps it already is NOT--but things WILL BE COMING DOWN RIGHT HERE!

PROPHECIES
    You are watching some of the more serious "signs" of the prophecies coming to pass! It was said that in the end there would be shoutings of "peace, peace!" and there would be no peace to be found. There is none to be found, chelas.

AND, for you who can remember a lot of the things which we have told you in the reminding--that the ones who would "bring peace to the Middle East between the Israelis and Palestinians-- WOULD BE A MAJOR ANTI-CHRIST FIGURE IN 'THE WORLD TOTAL DESTRUCTION! Look very, very carefully at that which is taking place--right in your own national "rose garden". So be it. Ignore the signs and you are doomed!

What of the things happening in the "Heavens" and what it all means? I suggest you find an ancient brother who has been given the visions of these times--and ask HIM. Right on schedule--right on location! The Phoenix is GOING TO RISE AGAIN, friends--will you be on the flight or still voting-in de­liberate death through your "right" to sex-deviation and other interesting degradations? These are your privileges--they are NOT, however, YOUR "RIGHTS"! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO DAMAGE ANOTHER BY YOUR OWN WANTON AC­TIONS! HOW ANY MAN WOULD MISUSE HIS ONE GIFT OF IDENTIFICATION AND RECREATION OF SPECIES BY DUMPING INTO THE WASTE-HOLE OF HUMAN-EX­CRETION IS BEYOND MY IMAGININGS--EXCEPT THAT MAN ONLY THINKS THIS LEVEL OF ESTEEM OF SELF. It is NOT love, my friends--for that is an insult to the meaning of the term in truth--love is protection, giving and rejoicing--not damaging, bringing pain and loathing of the act itself offered in beauty for re-creation with that which is natural in nature for such re-creation. You now murder the offspring of natural cre­ation activities as if a mass prophylaxis. What does this mean? It means that you are now programmed to destroy your own species--and limit world population exactly as planned to do so--through your own stupidity.

ANGRY?
    Me? Angry? No! Why should I be angry over your stupid an­tics? I come to get our people in the sorting. You can continue to argue about the matters of physical allowing all you wish--for that is where you shall remain--in the PHYSICAL conse­quences! Anger plays no part in the overall at all--it is exactly as it was and is expected from Satanic-led humanity. You might well be irritated at a 3-weeks old babe for dirtying his diapers--but to be "angry" would certainly be stupid. You are a just a bunch of babes with dirty diapers--and fortunately, changing those diapers is NOT my PROBLEM--THAT IS YOUR PROB­LEM!

IRRITATED? YES, BECAUSE YOU ALLOW SUCH FOOL­ISH THINGS TO HAPPEN AND THEN STRUGGLE AND ARGUE OVER "WHO IS RIGHT" AND "WHO IS WRONG"--ESPECIALLY IN YOUR RECENT PATRIOT GROUPS--WHILE THE VERY PROGRAM WHICH MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE OF PULLING YOU OUT OF YOUR TRAP IS KEPT IN PRISONS AND OUT OF ABILITY TO SERVE OR USE THAT WHICH HAS BEEN SET ASIDE FOR USE--FOR YOU! I find it inconceivable that you are so BLIND!

I would reprint a paragraph from a document sent to me. The point of the paper is not important--the final statement is very important:

"My observation is that the most dangerous people to active patriots are friends' and 'neighbors' who have been brain­washed into sheep and who will turn you in out of spite or fear over some trivial statement or action on your part. The next thing you know, the storm troopers are at YOUR door on a tip that you have an 'illegal' gun or have 'hate' literature. As Je­sus said on the occasion of his betrayal, 'Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do.' MAY GOD HELP AMER­ICA!!"

Let us move on today, scribe, and present a bit more of the "300" material. Leave the so-called "patriots" to themselves and their harangues of ego B.S. If you can't see beyond the flash-bulb then you certainly CANNOT SEE THE "LIGHT"!

In the Conspirators' Hierarchy; the Committee of 300, we had been speaking of the organizations, etc., controlled by that Committee. We had made it to STANFORD RESEARCH CENTER in the document. We urge that you get this book from Dr. Coleman--it is an excellent reference volume for just about everything we will mention in the New World Order re­garding this Elite Committee. The bastards of destruction through control are far nearer your front door-step than you could ever have imagined.

STANFORD RESEARCH CENTER
    Our own Dr. Young is an excellent reference regarding the Stanford Research Center. God bless him for choosing to assist us instead of the Elite World Order. Every day I am humbly grateful for his participation along with the others here at this paper--that Truth has an outlet of such high and enduring quality worthy of our word and work. Thank you.

TO CONTINUE:

Stanford Research Center (SRC) was founded in 1946 by the Tavistock Institute For Human Relations. Stanford was created to help Robert O. Anderson and his ARCO oil company, who had secured for the Committee of 300 the oil rights on the North Slope of Alaska. Basically, the job was too large for Anderson's Aspen Institute to handle, so a new center had to be founded and funded. That new center was Stanford Research Center. Alaska sold its rights on a downpayment of $900 mil-lion, a relatively small amount for the Committee of 300. The governor of Alaska was steered to SRI for help and advice. This was no accident but the result of judicious planning and a process of long-range conditioning.

Following the governor's call for help, three SRI scientists set up shop in Alaska where they met with the Alaskan Secretary of State and the State Planning Office. Francis Greehan, who headed the SRI team, assured the Governor that his problem of how to handle the rich oil find would be safe in the hands of SRI. Naturally Greehan did not mention the Committee of 300 or the Club of Rome. In less than a month Greehan assembled a team of economists, petroleum scientists and new-science scientists numbering in the hundreds. The report SRI gave to the Governor ran to eighty-eight pages.

The proposal was adopted virtually without change by the Alaska legislature in 1970. Greehan had indeed done a remarkable job for the Committee of 300. From this beginning SRI developed into an institution employing 4000 people with an annual budget of $160 million plus. Its President, Charles A. Anderson, has seen much of this growth during his tenure, as has Professor Willis Harman, director of the SRI Center for the Study of Social Policies, employing hundreds of new-science scientists, many of the top staffers having been transferred from Tavistock's London base. One of those was RCA board chairman and former British Intelligence agent, David Sarnoff, who was closely involved with Harman and his team for twenty-five years. Sarnoff was something of a "watchdog" for the mother institute in Sussex.

Stanford claims to make no moral judgments on projects it accepts, working for Israel and the Arabs, South Africa and Libya but, as one could imagine, by adopting this attitude it ensures an "inside edge" with foreign governments that the CIA has found most useful. In Jim Ridgeway's book, The Closed Corporation, SRI spokesman Gibson brags about SRI's non-discriminatory stance. Although not on the Federal Contract Re-search Center lists, SRI is today the largest military think tank, dwarfing Hudson and Rand. Among SRI's speciality departments are chemical and biological warfare experimental centers.

One of Stanford's more dangerous activities is counter-insurgency operations aimed at civilian populations--just the sort of "1984" things government is already using against its own people. The U.S. government pays SRI millions of dollars each year for this kind of highly controversial "research". Following student protests against chemical warfare experiments conducted at Stanford, SRI "sold" itself to a private group for just $25 million. Of course nothing really changed, SRI was still a Tavistock project and the Committee of 300 still owned it, but the gullible appeared to be satisfied by this meaningless cosmetic change.

In 1958 a startling new development arose. Advanced Re-search Products Agency (ARPA), a contracting agency for the Defense Department, approached SRI with a top secret proposal. John Foster at the Pentagon told SRI that what was needed was a program to insure the United States against "technological surprise". Foster wanted to perfect a condition where the environment became a weapon; special bombs to trigger volcanoes and/or earthquakes, behavioral research on potential enemies and minerals and metals with potential for new weapons. The project was accepted by SRI and code-named "SHAKY".

The massive electronic brain in SHAKY was capable of car­rying out many commands, its computers having been con­structed by IBM for SRI. Twenty-eight scientists worked on what is called "Human Augmentation". The IBM computer even has the capability to solve problems by analogy and recog­nizes and identifies scientists who work with it. The "special applications" of this tool can be better imagined than described. Brzezinski knew what he was talking about when he wrote The Technotronic Era.

Stanford Research Institute works closely with scores of civilian consulting firms, trying to apply military technology to domestic situations. This has not always been a success but as techniques improve, the prospects for massive all-pervading surveillance, as described by Brzezinski, daily becomes more real. IT ALREADY EXISTS AND IS IN USE, EVEN THOUGH SLIGHT MALFUNCTIONS FROM TIME TO TIME HAVE TO BE IRONED OUT. One such civilian con­sulting firm was Schriever McKee Associates of McLean, Virginia, run by retired General Bernard A. Schriever, a former chief of the Air Force Systems Command, who developed the Titan, Thor, Atlas and Minuteman rockets.

Schriever put together a consortium of Lockheed, Emerson Electric, Northrop, Control Data, Raytheon and TRW under the name of URBAN SYSTEMS ASSOCIATES, INC. The pur­pose of the consortium? To solve social and psychological "urban problems" by means of military techniques using ad­vanced electronic systems. It is interesting to note that TRW became the largest credit information collecting company in the credit-reporting business as a result and an outcome of its work with Urban Systems Associates, Inc.

This should tell us a great deal about just how far this nation is already under TOTAL SURVEILLANCE, which is the first requirement of the Committee of 300. No dictatorship, espe­cially not one on a global scale, can function without total control over each and every individual. SRI was well on its way to becoming a key Committee of 300 research organization.

By the 1980s, 60% of SRI's contracts were devoted to "futurism" with both military and civilian applications. Its ma­jor clients were the U.S. Department of Defense-Directorate of Defense Research and Engineering, Office of Aerospace Re­search which dealt with "Applications of the Behavioral Sci­ences to Research Management", Executive Office of the Presi­dent, Office of Science and Technology, U.S. Department of Health. On behalf of the Department of Health, SRI ran a pro­gram called "Patterns in ESDEA Title I Reading Achievements Tests". Other clients were the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Department of Transportation and the National Science Foundation (NSF). Of significance was the paper developed for NSF, entitled. Assessment of Future and International Problems.
    Stanford Research, under the tutelage of Tavistock Insti­tute in London, put together a far reaching and chilling system it called "Business Intelligence Program". In excess of 600 companies in the U.S. and abroad became subscribers. The program covered research in Japanese Foreign Business Rela­tions, Consumer Marketing in a period of Change, The Mount­ing Challenge of International Terrorism, Sensory Evaluation in Consumer Products, Electronic Funds Transfer System, Opto­Electric Sensing, Exploratory Planning Methods, the U.S. De­fense Industry and Capital Availability. Among the TOP Committee of 300 companies who became clients of this pro­gram were Bechtel Corporation (George Shultz was on its board), Hewlett Packard, TRW, Bank of America, Shell Company, RCA, Blyth, [H: Humnn--wasn't "Blyth" the name of Clinton's lineage? Better go look it up for it is di­rectly attached to Rockefeller!] Eastman Dillon, Saga Foods Corporation, McDonnell Douglas, Crown Zellerbach, Wells Fargo Bank and Kaiser Industries.
    But one of the most sinister of all SRI programs with the pos­sibilities of doing tremendous damage in altering the direction in which the United States will go, socially, morally and religiously, was Stanford's Charles F. Kettering Foundation's Changing Images of Man under Stanford official reference "Contract Number URH (489)-2150 Policy Research Report Number 4/4/74", prepared by SRI Center for the Study of Social Policy, Director Willis Harman. This is probably one of the most far-reaching investigations into how man might be changed that has ever been conducted.

The report, covering 319 pages, was written by 14 new-science scientists under the supervision of Tavistock and 23 top controllers including B.F. Skinner, Margaret Mead, Ervin Lazio and Sir Geoffrey Vickers, a high-level British Intelligence officer in MI6. It will be recalled that his son-in-law, Sir Peter Vickers Hall, was a founding member of the so-called conservative "Heritage Foundation". Much of the 3000 pages of "recommendations" given to the Reagan administration in January 1981 were based upon material taken from Willis Harman's Changing Images of Man.

I was privileged to receive a copy of The Changing Images of Man from my intelligence colleagues five days after it was ac-cepted by the United States Government. What I read shocked me, as I realized I was looking at a blueprint for a future America, unlike anything I had ever seen before. The nation was to be programmed to change and become so accustomed to such planned changes that it would hardly be noticeable when profound changes would occur. We have gone down-hill so fast since The Aquarian Conspiracy (the book title of Willis Harman's technical paper) was written, that today, divorce draws no stigma, suicide is at an all time high and raises few eyebrows, social deviations from the norm and sexual aberrations, once unmentionable in decent circles, are now commonplace and excite no special protest.
    As a nation we have not noticed how Changing Images of Mankind has radically altered our American way of life forever. Somehow we were overcome by the "Watergate Syndrome". For a while we were shocked and dismayed to learn that Nixon was nothing but a cheap crook who hobnobbed with Earl Warren's Mafia friends at the beautiful home they built for him adjoining the Nixon estate. When too many "future shocks" and news headlines demanded our attention, we lost our way, or rather, the huge number of choices with which we were and still are daily confronted, confused us to such a degree that we were no longer able to make the necessary choices.

Worse yet, having been subjected to a barrage of crimes in high places, plus the trauma of the Vietnam War, our nation seemed no longer to want truths. Such reaction is carefully explained in Willis Harman's technical paper, in short, the American nation was reacting exactly as profiled. Worse yet, in not wishing to accept truth, we took matters a step further: We look to government to shield us from the truth.

TO BE CONTINUED

We need to close this segment, Dharma, so that it is suitable size for inserting into the various places awaiting it. Thank you.

PJ 78
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #2 HATONN
    SUN., SEP. 12, 1993 1:19 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 027
    SUN., SEPTEMBER 12, 1993
    CONTINUATION FROM "COMMITTEE OF 300":

STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE (CONT'D)
    The corrupt stench of the Reagan-Bush Administrations we wanted covered with six feet of earth. The crimes committed under the title of Iran/Contra affair (or "scandals"), we didn't want uncovered. We let our President lie to us regarding his whereabouts in the period October 20-23rd, 1980. Yet these crimes far exceed in quantity and scope anything Nixon did while he was in office. Do we as a nation recognize it as going downhill with our brakes off?

No, we do not. When those whose business it is to bring the truth to the American people that a private, well-organized little government inside the White House was busy committing one crime after another, crimes which attacked the very soul of this nation and the republican institutions upon which it rested, we were told not to bother the public with such things. "We really don't want to know about all this speculation," became a stan­dard response. [H: Yes indeed, and all the while during this time you are having one "October" Surprise after another with the muck getting thicker, deeper and more encom­passing. Here is where ones like Russbacher got trapped in between the mud and the cement and a coffin was raised to keep him under wraps when the stuff began to hit the blade system of the circulation fans. Remember that, in the case of the October Surprise with Bush et al.--it was just, within the past weeks, stated that there would be no further inves­tigation for there was nothing to base any investigation upon--"NOTHING TOOK PLACE"--they reported. EXACTLY like they reported that there are no living POW's or MIA's in Southeast Asia--especially in Vietnam so let's "go for it with a trade agreement--the docks are already shifted from the Philippines, Brown is paid off along with several others--and what is stopping the sell-out?" WHAT FOOLS ABIDE WITH THEE!]
    When the highest elected official of the land blatantly put U.N. law above the Constitution of the United States--an im­peachable offense, the majority accepted it as "normal". When the highest elected official of the land went to war without a Congressional declaration of war, the fact was censored out by the news media and, again, we accepted it rather than face the truth. [H: And wore "YELLOW" ribbons yet--the color of cowardice!]
    When the Gulf War, which our President plotted and planned, began, not only were we happy with the censorship of the most blatant kind, we even took it to our hearts, believing that it was "good for the war effort". Our President lied, April Glaspie lied, the State Department lied. They said the war was justified because President Hussein had been warned to leave Kuwait alone. When Glaspie's cables to the State Department were finally made public, one United States senator after an­other went charging to defend Glaspie, the harlot. It mattered not that they came from both the Democrats and the Republi­cans. We, the people, let them get away with their vile lies.

In this public attitude of the American people, the wildest dreams of Willis Harmon and his teams of scientists became a reality. The Tavistock Institute was elated at its success in de­stroying the self respect and self esteem of this once great na­tion. We are told that we won the Gulf War. What is not yet perceived by the vast majority of Americans is that, in "winning" the war, it cost the self respect and honor of our na­tion. That lies rotting in the desert sands of Kuwait and Iraq, alongside the corpses of the Iraqi soldiers we butchered in the agreed retreat from Kuwait and Basra--we could not keep our word that we would abide by the Geneva Conventions and not attack them. "What do you want," our controllers asked us, "victory or self respect? You can't have both." [H: So actually--YOU HAD NEITHER! YOU DID NOT WIN ANY-THING EXCEPT A BLACK IMAGE--AND LOST EVERY SHRED OF CREDIBILITY REMAINING TO A FALTERING NATION. YOU HAVE NOW SADDLED YOUR RETURNING TROOPS WITH DISEASE AND PHYSICAL AILMENTS THAT WILL BURY MOST OF THEM. AND, YOU AT HOME DID IT WITH HOOPLA AND RIBBON DRAPING--TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE THE RIGHT SYMBOLS--BLACK COFFINS!]
    One hundred years ago, this could not have happened, but now it has happened and excites no comment. We have succumbed to the long range penetration warfare waged against this nation by Tavistock. Like the German nation, defeated by the Prudential Bombing Survey, enough of us have succumbed to make this nation the kind that totalitarian regimes of the past would have only envisaged in their dreams. "Here," they would say, "is a nation, one of the largest in the world, that doesn't want the truth. All of our propaganda agencies can be dispensed with. We don't have to struggle to keep the truth from this nation, they have willingly rejected it of their own volition. This nation is a pushover."

Our once proud Republic of the United States of America became no more than a series of criminal front organizations, which history shows is always the start of totalitarianism. This is the stage of permanent alteration we are at in America as 1991 drew to a close. We live in a throw-away society, programmed not to last. We do not even flinch at the 4 million homeless nor the 30 million jobless, nor the 15 million babies murdered thus far. They are "throw-aways" of the Age of Aquarius, a conspiracy so damnable that, when first confronted with it, the majority will disavow its existence, rationalizing these events as "times have changed".

This is how the Tavistock Institute and Willis Harman programmed us to react. Dismantling of our ideals goes on without protest. The spiritual and intellectual drive of our people has been destroyed! On May 27th, 1991, President Bush made a very profound statement, the thrust of which appears to have been totally misused by most political commentators:

"The moral dimension of American policy requires us to chart a moral course through a world of lesser evils. That is the real world, not black and white. Very few moral absolutes."

What else could we expect from a president who is most probably the most evil man ever to occupy the White House?

Consider this in the light of his order to the military to bury alive 12,000 Iraqi soldiers. Consider this in the light of his on-going war of genocide against the Iraqi people. President Bush was delighted to characterize President Saddam Hussein as the "Hitler of our times". He never bothered to offer a single scrap of proof. It was not needed. Because President Bush made the statement, we accepted it without question. Consider this in the bright light of truth, that he did all of these things in the name of the American people while secretly taking his orders from the Committee of 300. [H: By the way--I think it would be a good thing to run the writing on Schwarzkoph. He is one of the more heinous players in your nation followed only in stature by Powell who has sold out his own people and silently resigns.]

But, more than anything else, consider this: President Bush and his controllers feel so secure that they no longer deem it necessary to hide their evil control of the American people, or to lie about it. This is self-evident in the statement that he, as our leader, will make all manner of compromises with truth, honesty and decency if his controllers (and ours) deem it necessary. On May 27th, 1991, the President of the United States abandoned each and every principle embodied in our Constitution and boldly proclaimed that he was no longer bound by it. This is a great victory for the Tavistock Institute and the Prudential Bombing Survey, whose target changed from German worker housing in 1945 to the soul of the American people in a war that began in 1946 and runs through to today.

Increased pressure on this nation for change was applied by Stanford Research Institute in the early 1960s. SRI's offensive gathered power and momentum. Switch on your television set and you will see Stanford's victory in front of your very eyes: Talk shows featuring heavy sexual details, special video channels where perversion, rock and roll and drugs reign supreme. Where once John Wayne ruled, we now have a made-over apology for a man (or is he?) called Michael Jackson, a parody of a human being who is held up as a hero, as he gyrates, shuffles, mumbles and screams his way across television screens in millions of American homes.

A woman who has been through a series of marriages gets national coverage. One filthy, half-washed drug-ridden decadent rock band after another has hours of air time devoted to its inane sounds and mad gyrations, clothes fashions and language aberrations. Soap operas showing as near as "dammit" is to swearing pornographic scenes, draw no comment. Whereas in early 1960 this would never have been tolerated, today it is accepted as normal. We have been subjected and we have succumbed to what Tavistock Institute calls "future shocks" whose future is NOW and we are so numbed by one cultural shock after another that to protest seems like a futile gesture and, therefore, logically we think, it does no good to protest.

In 1986 the Committee of 300 ordered the pressure turned up. The U.S. was not going down fast enough. The United States began the process of "recognizing" the butchers of Cambodia, the criminal Pol Pot regime, self confessors to the murder of 2 million Cambodian citizens. In 1991, the wheel turned the full circle. The United States went to war against a friendly nation that had been programmed to trust the Washington traitors. We accused President Hussein of the small nation of Iraq of all manner of evil, NONE OF WHICH WAS EVEN REMOTELY TRUE. We killed and maimed its children, we left them to starve and to die of all manner of diseases.

In the same breath we sent the Bush emissaries of the Committee of 300 to Cambodia to RECOGNIZE THE EVIL MASS MURDERERS OF 2 MILLION CAMBODIANS, who were sacrificed by the Committee of 300's depopulation of cities experiment, which the big cities of the United States will experience in the not too distant future. Now, President Bush and his Committee of 300-ridden administration say, in effect, "Look people, what do you want from me? I told you that I will compromise where I see fit, even when that means sleeping with the Pol Pot murderers. SO WHAT--KISS MY HIPS."

[H: Worse yet, the successor to that tin throne, Billiary Clintonfellerberg is worse--BY FAR--because he is such a puppet that he doesn't even know which way to literally wag his tail and simply amuses you with tying up an airport and getting his hair "dressed" for $200 a whack whilst you bow and scrape and go over to the welfare office and "pull yours out"!
    PAY ATTENTION TO THIS NEXT, PLEASE, BECAUSE YOU ARE "GETTING THERE"!]
    The level of pressure for change will reach a peak in 1993 and we shall witness scenes such as we would never have thought possible. Punch drunk America will react, but ever so slightly. Not even the latest threat to our freedom, the personal computer card, disturbs us. Wiffis Harmon's Changing Images of Man would have been too technical for most so the service of Marilyn Ferguson was obtained to make it more easily under-stood. The Age of Aquarius heralded nude stage shows and a song which made the top of the charts: "The Dawning of the Age of the Aquarius" swept the globe.

The personal computer card which, when fully distributed, will deprive us of our familiar environment and, as we shall see, environment means a lot more than the usually accepted meaning of the word. The United States has gone through a period of intense trauma such as has never been visited upon any other nation in the history of the world, and the worst is yet to come.

Everything is going according to what Tavistock ordered and what the social scientists at Stanford mapped out. Times do not change; they are made to change. All changes are preplanned and come as the result of careful action. We have been changed, gradually at first, but now the pace of change is pick­ing up. The United States is being transformed from One Na­tion Under God to a polyglot of nations under several gods. The U.S. is no longer One nation under God. The framers of the Constitution have lost the battle. [H: Or finally won it as the case may well be!]

Our forebears spoke a common language and believed in a common religion--Christianity, and held common ideals. There were no aliens in our midst; that came later in a deliberately planned attempt to break up the United States into a series of fragmented nationalities, cultures and beliefs. If you doubt this, go down to the East Side of New York, or the West Side of Los Angeles, on any given Saturday and look around you. The United States has become several nations. struggling to coexist under a common system of government. When the floodgates of immigration were opened wide by Franklin D. Roosevelt, a cousin of the head of the Committee of 300, the cultural shock caused great confusion and dislocation and made "One Nation" an unworkable concept. The Club of Rome and NATO have exacerbated the situation. "Love thy neighbor" is an ideal that will not work unless your neighbor "is as yourself".

[H: I do not wish to interrupt here except to say that this is most idealistic in concept--it is not, however, the true and complete way it came about. There was trouble at the time of the writing of the Constitution; so to allow it to go forth that somehow the Founding Fathers were goodie-two shoes is frivolously preposterous. Most of the leaders of the nation of America (U.S.) were of the Freemasonic order and indeed did some very good work from time to time--but I suggest you ask the Native American "Indians" if they were so all-fired wonderful. YOU NEVER MOVED OUT FROM UN­DER THE CROWN OF ENGLAND AND THEREFROM IS THE COMMITTEE OF 300 BIRTHED AND OPERATIVE IN ALL ITS EVIL SATANIC ORDER. I give honor to this writer, however, for he has studied well the workings and is, in fact, not an "original" American. The concept is under­standable but not quite accurate. The facts are, however, that you don't have anything else upon which to longer base a government and working society--once you silently moved out from under the facade of God's word and rules for hu­man goodness, the writ was on the wall for all to see--with­out morality of the kind brought forth through Godly laws and actions, a nation or a people--CANNOT ENDURE. When GOD is separated out FROM a nation and govern­ment--it will fall--it is only a matter of WHEN! I do not in­tend to interrupt the author's projections at each disagree­ment--but this one seemed so important as to not allow my silence.]
    To the framers of our Constitution, the truths they laid out for future generations were "self-evident"--to themselves. Being unsure that future generations would also find the truths to which they bound this nation self-evident, THEY SET ABOUT SPELLING THEM OUT. IT SEEMS THAT THEY WERE AFRAID OF A TIME THAT MIGHT COME WHEN THE TRUTHS THEY ESPOUSED WOULD NO LONGER BE SELF-EVIDENT. The Tavistock institute for Human Rela­tions has made sure that what the framers feared might come to pass has indeed come to pass. That time has arrived with Bush and his "no absolutes" and his New World Order under the Committee of 300.

This is part of the concept of social changes forced upon Americans which Harman and the Club of Rome said would make for severe trauma and a great building up of pressure. The social upheavals that have taken place since the advent of Tavistock, the Club of Rome and NATO will continue in the U.S. for as long as the limit of absorption is ignored. Nations are made up of individuals and, like individuals, there is a limit to their ability to absorb changes, no matter how robust they may be.

This psychological truth was well proven by the Strategic Bombing Survey which called for saturation bombing of German worker housing. As mentioned earlier, the project was the work of the Prudential Insurance Company and no one doubts today that Germany suffered its defeat because of this operation.

Many of the scientists who worked on that project are working on saturation bombing of America, or else they have passed on, leaving their skilled techniques in the hands of others who fol­lowed behind them.

The legacy they left behind them can be found in the fact that we have not so much lost our way as a nation, but that we have been steered in a direction opposite to that which the framers of the Declaration guided us for over 200 years. We have, in short, lost contact with our historical genes, our faith, which in­spired countless generations of Americans to move forward as a nation, benefiting from the patrimony left to us by the framers of the Declaration of Independence and the United States Con­stitution. That we are lost is clear to all who seek the truth, as unpleasant as it may be.

With President Bush and his "no absolute morals" guiding us, we blunder ahead as lost nations and individuals tend to do. We are collaborating with the Committee of 300 for our own downfall and our own enslavement. Some sense it--and feel a strong sense of unease. The various conspiracy theories they are familiar with do not seem to cover it all. This is because they know nothing of the Conspirators' Hierarchy, the Commit­tee of 300.

[H: I hear your inquiries as to "Just who IS this Coleman who at one moment is identified as someone else and not, certainly, on your team," and then other things indicate that he is a substantial CITIZEN of the U.S. and an untiring PATRIOT OF SAME. He is still running around giving lec­tures, my friends, so he can't be much of a THREAT to that which he denounces--so indeed, where might he fit? Con­fused? No! He sees truth written there and speaks it for the most part--but he is still, in every sense of the word, a TOOL of the very ones he thinks he tattles on. He helps the masters sort the audience and provides proof that the bind­ings are now on you and tightening. He does EXACTLY THAT WHICH HE IS PROGRAMMED TO DO. He COULD be different but he won't be. The workers for Tavistock and MI6 are the BEST AT WHAT THEY ARE SET-UP TO DO--and even any "reader" could find one John Coleman--on any day--so what have we here? Contradic­tions? To say the very least. But, is what he offers correct in most instances? YES INDEED AND IT WILL BE­HOOVE YOU TO CONSIDER IT. THE ACTUAL DEED IS ALL BUT FINISHED IN THE "TAKING" OF A NA­TION AND A PEOPLE--AND YOU MUST CONSIDER WHAT TO DO AND WHERE TO GO FROM HERE. I WOULD CERTAINLY, IF I WERE YOU--KEEP MY SURVIVAL ATTITUDE IN GEAR AND POLISHED--AND SEE HOW BEST TO SURVIVE THIS ONCOMING BRINGING DOWN OF THE PRISON CURTAIN OVER AMERICA--FOR IT IS ENCOMPASSING THE GLOBE AS WE WRITE! Get square with God, not the Masonic code of secret rituals--and you will be in protection--do not, and you have made your choice. So be it.]

These souls who feel a deep sense of unease and that some­thing is radically wrong, yet cannot put their collective fingers on the problem, walk in darkness. They look to a future they see slipping away from them. The American dream has become a mirage. They place their faith in religion but take no steps to help that faith along by ACTION. Americans will never experi­ence a retracing of steps such as the Europeans experienced when at the height of the Dark Ages. By determined ACTION, they awoke in themselves a spirit of renewal which resulted in the glorious Renaissance.

The enemy that has directed them to this point decided to make a strong move against the United States in 1980, so that a Renaissance of America would be impossible. Who is the enemy? The enemy is no faceless "they". The enemy is clearly definable as the Committee of 300, the Club of Rome, NATO and ALL OF ITS AFFILIATED ORGANIZATIONS [AND GROUPS], the think-tanks and research institutions con­trolled by Tavistock. There is no need to use "they" or "the enemy" except as shorthand. WE KNOW WHO "THEY", THE ENEMY, IS. The Committee of 300 with its Eastern Liberal Establishment "aristocracy", its banks, insurance com­panies, giant corporations, foundations, communications networks, presided over by a HIERARCHY OF CONSPIRATORS--THIS IS THE ENEMY.

This is the power that brought to life the reign of terror in Russia, the Bolshevik Revolution, World Wars I and H, Korea, Vietnam, the fall of Rhodesia, South Africa, Nicaragua, and the Philippines. This is the secret upper-level govertunent that brought into existence the controlled disintegration of the U.S. economy and deindustrialized what was once the greatest industrial power, for good, that the world had ever known.

America today can be compared with a soldier who falls asleep in the thick of battle. We Americans have fallen asleep, given way to apathy caused by being confronted with a multiplicity of choices which has confused us. These are the changes that alter our environment, break down our resistance to change, so that we become dazed, apathetic and eventually fall asleep in the thick of battle.

There is a technical term for this condition. It is called "long range penetration strain". The art of subjecting a very large group of people to continued long range penetration strain was developed by scientists working out of the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations and their U.S. subsidiaries, St,anford Research Institute and Rand Corporation, and at least another 150 research institutions here in the U.S.

Dr. Kurt Lewin, the scientist who developed this fiendish warfare, has caused the average American patriot to fret over various conspiracy theories, leaving him or her with a feeling of uncertainty and insecurity, isolated and perhaps even afraid, as he searches, but fails to understand the decay and rot caused by The Changing Images of Mankind, unable to identify or combat the social, moral, economic and political changes he deems undesirable and does not want, yet which increase in intensity on every hand.

TO BE CONTINUED

When we next write on this subject we will discuss this Kurt Lewin for it is not a "household" name. Probably it was Coleman who brought the most noise forth about this man and, still, it is not seen by most as factual--but then, ones didn't see the hidden dangers of Cecil Rhodes either!

Is there a way to come into Truth from the myriads of false writings? Indeed!! It becomes more and more easy to come into knowing Truth--for Truth abides by the LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION--AND THE ADVERSARY TAKES THE OPPOSITE ROAD. CAN YOU EVER HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE? In the words of Little Crow:

"It always comes back to the faith of the individual. You have to have faith in what you believe--whether it is the dogma of something that nobody else believes in, if you have the faith in it, that's what is required for it to work for you. It always comes down to the individual taking responsibility for their life. "

EVERY 'TIME! It is "responsibility" upon which pivots the possibilities of reclamation. If you continue to cast off your responsibilities upon the shoulders of another or demand that others make your decisions and you coast along for the ride--the ride will end you in the swamp-pit! Responsibility of self--IN TRUTH, is where the secret of the ages of growing MANKIND lies. When YOU are willing to take total responsibility for SELF and others do likewise--then, and only then, can you see the perfection of a radiant world in balance and harmony with all else that IS.

Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#078, THE IRON TRAP AROUND AMERICA

PJ 78
    CHAPTER 5

REC #1 HATONN

WED., SEP. 22, 1993 9:04 A.M. YEAR 7, DAY 037

WED., SEPTEMBER 22, 1993

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIANE
    No, precious, the world did not fall into total chaos from the gold market to Russia's downfall--on this day "just" because it is your birthday! However, one excuse is as good as another. We DO, however, thank you and Jack for your ongoing service and, in advance, for the load ready to descend upon you with the new regimes and products.

I do not yet give you the "beverage" instructions because we are making changes and additions which would obsolete your work in labels, etc. We are integrating separate Gaiandriana programmed to the electrolyte and glucose in the mix and it takes a week to develop the outcome. This must be done even if we are not ready by October first. "No wine shall be sold before its time" and neither will unweaned Gaiandriana.

We are incubating within a tent of electric blankets so it can be temperature controlled AND patterned beyond the electrical current to begin to nullify the thrust of electrical pulses through your atmosphere. This is not an "instant" process.

Readers, this is simply our response as to why we did not take time prior to writing this morning, regarding inquiries on the above matter, as time runs short for the ones who must do the massive amount of work in packaging the toys and things "I" present. I know, "...it's easy for you..." is the typical response--but I assure you it has been one of the worst nightmares imagined for Dharma, who has had to develop step by step the entire program and testing. Thank you for your patience.

All of you who have personal questions for attention beyond the immediate overload--please also be patient--Dharma is human and is being "blamed" for everything, in court as well, that I do or say. I do not practice medicine, law or politics--I tell you what is going on.

Gaiandriana may OR MAY NOT help ongoing problems with eyes, ears, etc. Gaiandriana is able to attack and restructure ongoing damaged cells--i.e., overt damage from surgery, injuries and other such matters will not be reversed in almost all cases under any circumstances. "ir , as is reported, hair begins to grow in--it is because the follicles are not damaged, only non-functioning. By this I wish to remind you that what is "changed" is changed. Scar tissue will perhaps become less notable but it will still be where it "was" in most instances--under almost any circumstances. If ears are damaged then ears will remain impaired as to hearing. It all depends on WHAT IS WRONG--and I do not diagnose or heal--that is your affair and responsibility. I simply show you how to confront your problem. You cannot expect to go from 65 years to 20 but your body doesn't need to KNOW that--you could if you wanted to do so--but you could do that ANYWAY "if' you wanted to do
    so.

Anyone experiencing in this area, especially newly arrived, will have massive "noise" in the head on an ongoing basis without letup. You will learn to override it, confound it or live with it-- or, live elsewhere. There is something all who have hearing loss, however, might try before investing in aids of any type--go get your ears thoroughly inspected and/or get wax softeners and go through a course of remedy. As healing takes place in the body, the damaged cells are cast off in the external orifices, i.e., any opening, including sweat glands and ear canals, nose canal, sinuses, etc. Check to see if you have an earplug. If, indeed, there is damage already present, it doesn't take much to close the resonance capability. "More" Gaiandriana at onstart helps speed processing along--but is most effectively active in the presence of disease organism presence. In other words, some report that with a heavy intake (2 to 6 ounces) when a "cold" or "flu" symptoms are present and recognized--will seem to stop it cold. That, too, however, takes a while depending on the affront and assault upon the body before you recognize the problem as present.

YOU are the miracle--not ANYTHING you take or use. However, without restructuring and enhancing your immune system and healing from "within" you cannot overtly HEAL self unless you are miracle already in realization of mind control over bodily functions--at which point--you would already be in control of your bodily functions!

Dharma doesn't know anything about your conditions and I cannot take time from the massive and ongoing tasks to respond through this routing of her keyboard--to your individual inquiries.

Also, I am now bombarded with piles of demands and requests that I respond to individual "sightings" and "why" and "if' and "who", etc. No, I shall not respond to this and get my scribe into prison. She has already been arrested last week for "criminal trespass" on the vacant lot next door to a house which is not even longer hers (as was E.J.) and had to appear in court on Monday morning for arraignment. It is too much to have her face all of that personal assault AND answer your curiosity questions. WE are everywhere and your government is efforting to further confuse you by your own trinkets and toys-- even some brothers who are not from our Command, out here, are also making themselves present to remind your controllers that WE ARE HERE!

With the situation in Russia this day--you had better well believe that BOTH factions of the would be dictators have extremely advanced things flying everywhere and going on in the world itself. And THIS is the necessary focus for the day--not your eyes, ears, nose or throat--as related to my scribe for my response.

UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY
    Please allow us the privilege of dropping this subject all together. The paper is under severe attack for EVERYTHING they print on the matter and my scribe is under a heavy barrage constantly because I respond and the COURTS DO NOT RECOGNIZE ANY OTHER THAN "HER" AS AUTHOR OR WRITER OR ANYTHING ELSE. Perhaps there can be a concluded settlement (Green made his in secret last June and lined up the Institute and/or Ekkers to pay the bill). This came as a "slip" from his own attorney! As to the other points we have brought forth as reporting that which is reported to here as a recognized newspaper--we stand in constant threat of further litigation and contempt charges.

The demand has been that the books written here NEVER again be available--yea, burned. Fine! We have no desire nor need for said books. If you wish to get the information as presented by Dr. Russell to the extent of its viability--get it from the University. We shall, no matter how heinous it may seem to you readers--agree to the burning of the volumes. So be it. I will ask no more of my people. It remains up to you Amerinka" as to how you wish your lives to flow--it is not the responsibility of Dharma to be sacrificed on the altars of "changed" flowerbeds from pentagram star to six points (which by the way, in this day--MEANS THE SAME THING!).

Dr. Binder says there is no ritual taking place "...from the water tower". We knew not there IS a water tower--that was never mentioned in regards to a "tower" as reported. Further, Dr. Binder says "...no ones jump....from that tower"--Oh? We did not ever infer as much, sir. We reported exactly what was seen by eyewitness--we know nothing of "water" towers--. A "slip" perhaps? Further, I doubt, very seriously, if Brookings Institute would openly claim support of the University in point! The whole point of the Tavistock Institute is mind-control and LIES. Fine, if the information offered be wrong we accept that--as we have to accept all information from the controlled media as well. So be it. I will not longer jeopardize my people for truth of this matter one way or another. We are not in competition with anyone on anything. We have one purpose--to report what is given, discuss your evolvement and possibilities in spirituality and--hopefully--awaken a sleeping, stupefied (intentionally), citizenry of your globe. We have reported NOTHING which has not been documented or eye-witnessed! ON this we stand! If the system debunks this in opposition--why should we longer struggle with it? As far as I am concerned--and Dharma--we shall never mention the name again after this moment--and certainly after some settlement is reached. The point is--a monetary settlement is out of the question for there are no funds, no receiving of anything by these ones from the books or the paper--so, a judgment is a judgment! George has told them that the Ekkers have access to millions of dollars--NO THEY DO NOT! THEY HAVE NOTHING! Well, that is not REALLY so--THEY HAVE ME AND THEY HAVE GOD--AND THEY HAVE TRUTH--SO I GUESS IN RETROSPECT--HAVING YOU AS BELOVED FRIENDS--THEY HAVE EVERY­THING!
    You might find it interesting to note that an ARREST was made of Dharma and E.J. in the middle of a meeting of MINE--by two sheriffs. Does anyone find it strange that a criminal-charge ar­rest is made of a 62 year old grandmother "...for driving in a vehicle on the adjacent VACANT lot...." when the same sher­iffs refused to take part in a $350,000 gold theft? Well, that is not going to hold either, according to the ACLU and the CLC! We shall see!

Now, readers, if you THINK you are free and all this is hog­wash--go check with Gunther Russbacher, Ray Renick and HUNDREDS of your fellow citizens rotting in prison this day on just such charges!

Look to Russia this day to see it unfolding in this new "test" run to see how "dead" are the people.

PRETTY DEAD IN RUSSIA
    One of the most powerful nations in the world is moving into total One World Order Dictatorship TODAY and what do the people say? "I'm not into politics, I just want to eat!" said one interviewed. Another said, "....they already took all our money and collapsed the currency, we can't get food--what difference does it make?" And where do YOU get even this response? RIGHT--FROM THE MEDIA, CONTROLLED AND CARE­FUL ABOUT EACH PRESENTATION! But, your country, and all the standing members of the Security Council of the UN are "backing Yeltsin" (the illegal, unlawful monarch-dictator!). How long do you think it will take to push in United Nations troops to "bring order" in Russia??

And what of the "other side" of the Russian coin? Well, you better be relieved that the shuttle never made it into outer orbit and you had better attend the fault lines of your nation. Before the quake in Northern California/Southern Oregon--THERE WERE WITNESSED SEVERAL "LIGHT" EXPLOSIONS AND NOISE EXPLOSIONS--JUST IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE QUAKE ITSELF--IN A PLACE THAT DOES NOT HAVE EARTHQUAKES!

If YOU think there is no connection between that quake and Russia's problems--GO LOOK AGAIN. THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS CLOSING IN ON YOU--TODAY. Note, even, this new "Health Plan" and the touting of the "card" you will each carry--the beast has missed nothing!

Why do I not wish to respond to the individual questions re­garding each happening as it happens? Because you have been presented WITH THE ANSWERS TO EVERY ONE OF THE QUESTIONS--LONG AGO IN THE PAPER AND THE JOURNALS. WE SAID WE WOULD BE PRESENT, MAS­SIVE ASSAULTS WOULD COME, THE NEW WORLD OR­DER WOULD TAKE OVER, ETC., ETC.,.... AND EVERY­THING IS COMING OFF EXACTLY AS SAID. THESE ARE BUT CONFIRMATIONS NOW FOR THE TRUTH WE BROUGHT ALONG WITH OTHER DARING AND BRAVE WRITERS AND SPEAKERS. You are IN IT! I AM NOT GOING TO COMMENT ON EVERY UNIDENTIFIED OB­JECT THAT WHIZZES OVER YOU--IF YOU HAVE READ YOUR LESSONS--YOU WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE AND WHOSE THEY ARE! YOU WILL NOT GET IT FROM YOUR OWN MEDIA!

I do not intend to "fight" anyone, much more do I not intend to cause my writers to "fight" anything. I and my teams will be recognized in the proper sequence and--until then--those who deny are welcome to do so. Settlement seems the better part of intelligence--for THEY ALWAYS WILL WIN, NOW. THE BOOKS ARE OF NO VALUE EXCEPT TO READERS--THEY ARE WORSE THAN NO VALUE TO DHARMA AND E.J.--LET THE OPPOSITION HAVE THEM--THEY DO NOT WISH TO USE THEM--ONLY BURN THEM SO THAT NONE MAY EVER BE SOLD ANYWHERE, EVER AGAIN--AND "THAT" COMES FROM THEIR ATTORNEY AS IN­STRUCTIONS. I say, "SO BE IT"!

If it bothers YOU that this is happening-go. do that which you will but since most who write and give eye-witness reports and push for "they can't do this" or "that" also refuse to allow names or locations to be used--I suggest that NOTHING will be actually DONE. YOU will take responsibility for your exis­tence--or, you shall cease to exist or do so according to your new PuppetMaster regulations and allowances. If YOU do not take a stand with God--God will not likely take a stand with you--that is the LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT. "If you deny me before my Father--then I, too, shall deny you," said the Lord.

LOVING SUPPORT--MUCH APPRECIATED
    The loving support and "reports" have kept this crew going. This most certainly seems like a part of the "worst of times" for them and when one or another believes they have reached the "end of the rope"--one of you will offer appreciation and need to know--and they go on a few steps further. It is the unity of you who share your loving cards, letters and appreciation that fuels this cell. God blesses you for that which you offer--for unto you becomes the Kingdom of Heaven and who knows, since "America" means "The Kingdom of Heaven", perhaps it can come to pass--even in these days upon your place. God aban­dons NOT his people! You must simply discern "who" you actually serve, "what" you actually "believe" and do so in WIS­DOM OF LOGICAL REASON!

DEMJANJUK
    Look carefully at this atrocity. A man PROVEN INNOCENT IN THE VERY PLACE WHO ACCUSED HIM--now comes home to face an even more painful confrontation of accusations and shunning, legal turmoil at the highest level and living Hell. It is said that in the ending "...man will turn against the inno­cent, the brother, the sister, THE MOTHER, THE FATHER! MAN WILL BE BLIND IN HIS MIND!" Is it not "come to pass"?

KOL NIDRE
    "VOW OF ALL VOWS"
    The day of atonement and the FIRST RITUAL OF THE JEW­ISH TALMUDIST HOLY DAYS has come and with fervent prayer and attitude the Kol Nidre has been reaffirmed across your globe--with even more fervor than ever before. And what is this "Vow" always "first" in the holiday rituals? It says, and means, THAT IN THE TAKING OF "THIS" VOW--ALL VOWS MADE IN THE COMING YEAR TO THE TAKING OF THE NEXT ANNUAL VOW--ARE NULL AND VOID! I think it is right here that an insert of our discussions on this subject MUST BE ENTERED AS REMINDER. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JUDEAN--THIS HAS TO DO WITH KHAZARIAN ZIONISTS WHO FOLLOW THE MAN-WRITTEN DOCTRINES OF THE TALMUD. "Jews" of all sects may well recite the verse--but as with the Freemason stronghold in Washington D.C., it means a great deal more to the lawyers, doctors and politicians of your world. This means that a lawyer is BOUND UNDER OATH--TO LIE--AND EVEN THEN--THE OATH MEANS NOTHING!
    THE KOL NIDRE
    Editor's note: The following writing about the Khazarian Zionists' favorite oath was suggested to be re-run by Commander Hatonn. This outlay of a most fascinating "religious" sub-ject has. been extracted from pages 44-54 of JOURNAL #25 called, THE BITTER COMMUNION; ALTARS OF HEM-LOCK.

We pick up the stool in the middle of Commander Hatonn's quoting of a lengthy Special Delivery letter to one Dr. David Goldstein LL.D. , in Boston, from one Benjamin H. Freedman, of Park Avenue in New York City, October 10, 1954. As Commander Hatonn said at the time of introducing this letter, "If you ones cannot come into understanding that it is the Khazar Zionists who have you by the throat then the rest of the explanation can have no impact or meaning of value. YOU MUST GET THE PLAYERS STRAIGHT!"

The Kol Nidre vow_that no promises need to be kept_plays a central philosophical role in the way these satanic New World Order Elite play their game. Again, forewarned is forearmed!

2/17/91 #4 HATONN
    CONTINUE QUOTING LETTER:

In Volume VIII of the Jewish Encyclopedia on page 539 found in the Library of Congress, the New York Public Library and libraries of all leading cities, will be found the official translation into English of the prayer known as the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer. It is the prologue of the Day of Atonement services in the synagogues. It is recited three times by the standing congregation in concert with chanting rabbis at the al-tar. After the recital of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer the Day of Atonement religious ceremonies follow immediately. The Day of Atonement religious observances are the highest holy days of so-called or self-styled "Jews" and are celebrated as such throughout the world. The official translation into En-glish of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer follows:

"ALL VOWS, OBLIGATIONS, OATHS, ANATHEMAS, whether called "konam", "konas", or by any other name, WHICH WE MAY VOW, OR SWEAR, OR PLEDGE, OR HEREBY WE MAY BE BOUND, FROM THIS DAY OF ATONEMENT UNTO THE NEXT, (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. MAY THEY BE DEEMED ABSOLVED, FORGIVEN, ANNULLED, AND VOID AND MADE OF NO EFFECT; THEY SHALL NOT BIND US NOR HAVE POWER OVER US. THE VOWS SHALL NOT BE RECKONED VOWS; THE OBLIGATIONS SHALL NOT BE OBLIGATORY; NOR THE OATHS BE OATHS." (emphasis supplied).

(Hatonn: Go right back now and REALLY READ THAT PRAYER FOR YOU DID NOT PICK UP THE POINT THE FIRST TIME!)

The implications, inferences and innuendoes of the "Kol Nidre (All Vows) prayer are referred to in the Talmud in the Book of Nedarim, 23a-23b as follows:

(Book) "And he who desires that NONE OF HIS VOWS MADE DURING THE YEAR SHALL BE VALID, let him stand at the beginning of the year and declare, EVERY VOW WHICH I MAY MAKE IN THE FUTURE SHALL BE NULL (1). (HIS VOWS ARE THEN INVALID,) PROVIDING THAT HE REMEMBERS THIS AT THE TIME OF THE VOW." (emphasis in original and supplied, Ed.)

(footnotes) "(1) This may have provided a support for the custom of reciting Kol Nidre (a formula for dispensation of vows) prior to the Evening Service of the Day of Atonement (Ran). . .Though the beginning of the year (New Year) is men-tioned here, the Day of Atonement was probably chosen on ac-count of its great solemnity. But Kol Nidre as part of the ritual IS LATER THAN THE TALMUD, and, as seen from the fol-lowing statement of R. Huna b. Hinene, THE LAW OF REVOCATION IN ADVANCE WAS NOT MADE PUBLIC. (emphasis supplied and in original text, Ed.)

The greatest study of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer was made by the eminent psycho-analyst Professor Theodor Reik, the celebrated pupil of the famous Dr. Sigmund Freud. The analysis of the historic, religious and psychological background of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer by Professor Reik presents the Talmud in its true perspective. This important study is contained in Professor Reik's "The Ritual, Psyco-Analytical Studies". In the chapter on the Talmud, on page 168, Professor Reik states:

"THE TEXT WAS TO THE EFFECT THAT ALL OATHS WHICH BELIEVERS TAKE BETWEEN ONE DAY OF ATONEMENT AND THE NEXT DAY OF ATONEMENT ARE DECLARED INVALID." (emphasis supplied)

Before explaining to you how the present wording of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer was introduced into the Day of Atonement synagogue ceremonies, my dear Dr. Goldstein, I would like to quote a passage to you from. the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia. The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia confirms the fact that the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer has no spiritual value as might be believed because it is recited in synagogues on the Day of Atonement as the prologue of the religious ceremonies which follow it. The secular significance of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer is indicated forcefully by the analysis in the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia. In Volume VI, on page 441, it states:

"The Kol Nidre HAS NOTHING WHATEVER TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL IDEA OF THE DAY OF ATONEMENT. . .it attained to extraordinary solemnity and popularity by reason of the fact that it was THE FIRST PRAYER RE-CITED ON THIS HOLIEST OF DAYS."

My dear Dr. Goldstein, prepare for the shock of your life. Compelled by what you have now read here about the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer you must be shocked to learn that many Christian churches actually "pealed their bells" on the Day of Atonement in celebration of that holy day for so-called or self-styled "Jews". How stupid can the Christian clergy get? From what I have learned after a cursory inquiry I am unable to say whether it was a case of stupidity or cupidity. With what you already know, together with what you will additionally know before you finish this letter, you will be able to judge for yourself whether it was stupidity or cupidity. There is not one single fact in this entire letter which every graduate of a theological seminary did not have the opportunity to learn.

The following news item was featured in the New York World Telegram on October 7th only a few days ago. Under a prominent headline "JEWISH HOLIDAYS TO END AT SUN-DOWN" the New York World Telegram gave great prominence to the following story:

"Synagogues and temples throughout the city were crowded yesterday as the 24 hour fast began. Dr. Norman Salit, head of the Synagogue Council of America, representing the three major Jewish bodies, had called on other faiths TO JOIN THE FAST. . .Cutting across religious lines, MANY PROTESTANT CHURCHES IN THE CITY PEALED THEIR BELLS LAST NIGHT TO SOUND THE KOL NIDRE, TRADMONAL MELODY USED AT THE START OF YOM KIPPUR. THE GESTURE OF GOOD-WILL WAS RECOMMENDED BY THE MANHATTAN OFFICE OF THE PROTESTANT COUNCIL." (emphasis supplied)

That just about "tops" anything I have ever had come to my attention revealing the ignorance and indifference of the Chris-tian clergy to the hazards today facing the Christian faith. From my personal contacts with the Manhattan Office of the Protes-tant Council in the recent past I hold out very little hope for any constructive contribution they can make to the common defense of the Christian faith against its dedicated enemies. In each in-stance they buckled under the "pressure" exerted upon them by the "contacts" for so-called or self-styled "Jews". If it was not so tragic it would be comic. It was a joke indeed but the joke was on the Christian clergy. Ye Gods! "Many" Christian churches "pealed their bells", as the Protestant Council reports the event, "TO SOUND THE KOL NEDRE, TRADMONAL MELODY USED AT THE START OF YOM KIPPUR". Just where does betrayal of a trust and breach of faith begin?

The present wording of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer dates from the 11th century. A political reversal in eastern Eu­rope compelled the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Eu­rope to adopt the present wording of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer. That story involves the history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe. Before relating here as briefly as possible the history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" of eastern Europe I would like to quote here another short passage from the Jewish Encyclopedia in Volume VII, on page 540, states:

"AN IMPORTANT ALTERATION IN THE WORDING of the "Kol Nidre" was made by Rashi's son-in-law, Meir ben Samuel, WHO CHANGED THE ORIGINAL PHRASE 'FROM THE LAST DAY OF ATONEMENT TO THIS ONE' to "FROM THIS DAY OF ATONEMENT UNTIL THE NEXT". (emphasis supplied)

END OF QUOTING FOR THIS SEGMENT

We will herein stop quoting and for that matter, stop the writing at this point for this sitting. Thank you for the long hours of service, Dharma. I ask you to be particularly attuned to my call for you are in danger and hence is why we had to dis­engage your prior computer. We will simply have to work our way through the next few days of bringing forth this information for as you might well note THE EVIL BROTHERHOOD DOES NOT WANT IT BROUGHT FORTH! When human re­alizes how he has been duped he shall rise up and stop this mad­ness. Ah, and may it be "in time".

Hatonn to stand-by. I shall keep the shielding in place but I must ask that you remain within my commands lest you be dam­aged. The Truth is going to come forth now and it has confir­mation and credentials of proof just as you were told at onset by "The Command" "that you would be given credentials and credibility from that which is the Silver Clouds and would be forthcoming from Earth-place." And so it shall be put to print that Man may see how sadly he has been made the dupe.

Good evening. God grants his protection of his servants. Salu.

CONTINUATION OF FREEDMAN'S LETTER
    TO GOLDSTEIN
    CONTINUE QUOTING:

Yes, you will note that the names are of Judean lineage YOU WILL ALSO NOTE THAT ALMOST ALL OF THE ONES WHO SPEAK ON YOUR TV AND IN THE PRESS ARE OF "JEWISH" LABELS. IF YOU MISS THAT POINT, THEN YOU HAVE MISSED EVERYTHING. IT WILL BE YOU OF JUDEAN ROOTS WHO WILL PUT A STOP TO THE IN­SANITY OF THE ZIONISTS OR YOU WILL BE TRAM­PLED INTO THE EARTH BY THEIR IRON BOOTS. This is, of course, not easy for the lies have been so massive and you of the heritage of the "holy lands" have sought so long and dili­gently for your roots. Yes, it shall be YOU of the REAL JUDEAN ROOTS WHO WILL BRING THIS TO A HALT OR IT SHALL NOT BE STOPPED. FOR YOU KNOW THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS BEING LAID BARE HEREIN.

QUOTING CONTINUED:

You will agree, my dear Dr. Goldstein, that Meir ben Samuel knew what he was doing. The wording of that altered version of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer makes the recital of the prayer a release during the coming year from any obligation to respect any oath, vow or pledge made during the coming year. Like any one-year license obtained from the Federal, State or Municipal governments, the altered version of the "Kol Nidre" prayer is also a "license" for one year only. "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer extends immunity in advance for one year from all obligations to observe the terms of oaths, vows and pledges made in the year following the date of the Day of Atonement when the prayer was recited. Each year however it becomes necessary to renew this "license" which automatically revokes in advance any oath, vow or pledge made during the next twelve months, by again appearing in a synagogue on the next Day of Atonement and reciting the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer again. Do you approve of this?

The passage in the Talmud referring to "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer certifies to several serious situations. It certifies that "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer was added as a prologue to the Day of Atonement religious services long after the comple­tion of the Talmud between 500 A.D.-1000 A.D. by the state­ment, "as part of the ritual is later than the Talmud". It con­firms that Meir ben Samuel who authored the present altered version of the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer lived in the 11th century. Furthermore, the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe believed it served their purpose better to keep secret from their Christian conquerors their attitude on oaths, vows and pledges, "the law of revocation in advance was not made public."

Without a complete and accurate knowledge of the origin and history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe, my dear Dr. Goldstein, it is quite impossible for yourself or for anybody to intelligently understand the harmful influence the Talmud has exerted for ten centuries, and the "Kol Nidre" (All Vows) prayer for seven centuries upon the course of world his­tory. These two little known factors are the hub and the spokes of the "big wheel" rolling merrily along the road to complete world domination in the not distant future, without arousing sus­picion, and wearing the innocent disguise of an alleged religious belief as their only defense mechanism. This insidious intrigue creates a most effective camouflage for the conspirators. The virility of their plot presents a problem in the defense of the po­litical, economic, social and cultural ideologies developed under a Christian civilization.

(Hatonn: STOP GO BACK AND READ THAT PARA­GRAPH AGAIN, ALSO. THANK YOU.)

You will probably also be as astonished as the 150,000,000 Christians years ago when I electrified the nation with the first publication by me of the facts disclosed by my many years of re­search into the origin and the history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe. My many years of intensive research established beyond any question of any doubt, con­trary to the generally accepted belief held by Christians, that the SO-CALLED OR SELF-STYLED "JEWS" IN EASTERN EUROPE AT ANY TIME IN THEIR HISTORY IN EASTERN EUROPE WERE NEVER THE LEGENDARY "LOST TEN TRIBES" OF BIBLE LORE. THAT HISTORIC FACT IS INCONTROVERTIBLE.

(Hatonn: Please note that the above said "lost ten tribes". This is why in referring to the Khazars (imitation Jews) we do refer to them as the Thirteenth_simply, furthermore, as desig­nation and identification to separate them from the accepted myths. Remember, as we unfold this information, we are lim­ited to that which is in your capability of receiving in understanding and the only means we have in printed or spoken material is through use of your own concepts and terminology. This is the mastery of the deceiver to change meanings of terms and give you "readings" in secret authority and you know not the difference. YOU MUST LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, BROTHERS FOR YOU HAVE ALLOWED YOURSELVES TO BE VICTIMS UNTO YOUR VERY DOOM.)

Relentless research established as equally true that the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe at no time in their history could be correctly regarded as the direct lineal de­scendants of the legendary "lost ten tribes" of Bible lore. The so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe in modern his­tory cannot legitimately point to a single ancient ancestor who ever set even a foot on the soil of Palestine in the era of Bible history. Research also revealed that the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe were never "Semites", are not "Semites" now, nor can they ever be regarded as "Semites" at any future time by any stretch of the imagination. Exhaustive research also irrevocably rejects as a fantastic fabrication the generally accepted belief by Christians that the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe are the legendary "Chosen Peo­ple" so very vocally publicized by the Christian clergy from their pulpits.

Maybe you can explain to me, my dear Dr. Goldstein, the reason why and just how the origin and the history of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom was so well concealed from the world for so many centuries? What secret mysterious power has been able for countless generations to keep the origin and the history of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom out of history text-books and out of class-room courses in history throughout the world? The origin and history of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom are certainly incontestible historic facts. These incontestible historic facts also establish beyond any question of doubt the origin and history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe. The relationship to the origin and early history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe was one of history's best kept secrets until wide publicity was given in recent years on the subject. Do you not think, my dear Dr. Goldstein, that it is time the whole subject was dragged out of its hiding place?

In the year 1948 in the Pentagon in Washington I addressed a large assembly of the highest ranking officers of the United States Army principally in the G2 branch of Military Intelligence on the highly explosive geopolitical situation in eastern Europe and the Middle East. Then as now that area of the world was a potential threat to the peace of the world and to the security of this nation. I explained to them fully the origin of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom. I felt then as I feel now that without a clear and comprehensive knowledge of that subject it is not possible to understand or to evaluate properly what has been taking place in the world since 1917, the year of the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. It is the "key" to that problem.

Upon the conclusion of my talk a very alert Lieutenant Colonel present at the meeting informed me that he was the head of the history department of one of the largest and highest scholastic rated institutions of higher education in the United States. He had taught history there for 16 years. He had recently been called back to Washington for further military service. To my astonishment he informed me that he had never in all his career as a history teacher or otherwise heard the word "Khazar" before he heard me mention it there. That must give you some idea, my dear Dr. Goldstein, of how successful that mysterious secret power was with their plot to "black out" the origin and the history of the Khazars and Khazar Kingdom in order to conceal from the world and particularly Christians the true origin and history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe.

The Russian conquest in the 10th-13th centuries of the little-known-to-history Khazars apparently ended the existence for all time of the little-known-to-history 800,000 square mile sovereign kingdom of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in east-ern Europe, known then as the Khazar Kingdom. Historians and theologians now agree that this political development was the reason for the "IMPORTANT CHANGE IN THE WORDING OF THE 'KOL NIDRE' by Meir ben Samuel in the 11th century, and for the policy adopted by the so-called or self-styled "Jews" that "THE LAW OF REVOCATION IN ADVANCE WAS NOT MADE PUBLIC". Will you be patient with me while I review here as briefly as I can the history of that political emergence and disappearance of a nation from the pages of history?

(Hatonn: For you readers of the Journals, please do not skip over this particular segment simply because we have covered it prior to this in a couple or three of the Journals. You are so misinformed that you need to hear it again and again until it comes into your consciousness as reality. These pieces of information being brought forth now are the most important documentations ever brought unto your planet and this is only the beginning of the outlay of "how it REALLY is!" So please get the pieces in mental place so that you will be prepared for the facts yet to come forth.)

Prior to the 10th century the Khazar Kingdom had already been reduced by Russian conquests to an area of about 800,000 square miles. (See copy of map at end of document.) As you will observe on this map reproduced from the Jewish Encyclopedia the territory of the Khazar Kingdom in the 10th century was still by far the largest of any nation in Europe. The population of the Khazar Kingdom was made up for the most part of Khazars with the addition of the remnants of the populations of the 25 peaceful agricultural nations which had inhabited this approximate 1,000,000 square miles before their conquest by the invading Khazars. In the 1st century B.C. the Khazars had invaded eastern Europe from their homeland in Asia. The Khazars invaded eastern Europe via the land route between the north end of the Caspian Sea and the south end of the Ural Mountains. (see map)

The Khazars were not "Semites". They were an Asiatic Mongoloid nation. They are classified by modern anthropologists as Turco-Finn racially. From time immemorial the home-land of the Khazars was in the heart of Asia. They were a very warlike nation. The Khazars were driven out of Asia finally by the nations in Asia with whom they were continually at war. The Khazars invaded eastern Europe to escape further defeats in Asia. The very warlike Khazars did not find it difficult to sub-due and conquer the 25 peaceful agricultural nations occupying approximately 1,000,000 square miles in eastern Europe. In a comparatively short period the Khazars established the largest and most powerful kingdom in Europe, and probably the wealthiest also.

The Khazars were a pagan nation when they invaded eastern Europe. Their religious worship was a mixture of phallic worship and other forms of idolatrous worship practiced in Asia by pagan nations. This form of worship continued until the 7th century. The vile forms of sexual excesses indulged in by the Khazars as their form of religious worship produced a degree of moral degeneracy the Khazar's king could not endure. In the 7th century King Bulan, ruler at that time of the Khazar Kingdom, decided to abolish the practice of phallic worship and other forms of idolatrous worship and make one of the three monotheistic religions, about which he knew very little, the new state religion. After a historic session with representatives of the three monotheistic religions King Bulan decided against Christianity and Islam and selected as the future state religion of the Khazar Kingdom the religious worship then known as "Talmudism", and now known and practiced as "Judaism". This event is well documented in history.

King Bulan and his 4000 feudal nobles were promptly converted by rabbis imported from Babylonia for the event. Phallic worship and other forms of idolatry were thereafter forbidden. The Khazar kings invited large numbers of rabbis to come and open synagogues and schools to instruct the population in the new form of religious worship. It was now the state religion. The converted Khazars were the first population of so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe. So-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe after the conversion of the Khazars are the descendants of the Khazars converted to "Talmudism", or as it is now known "Judaism", by the 7th century mass conversion of the Khazar population.

After the conversion of King Bulan none but a so-called or self-styled "Jew" could occupy the Khazar throne. The Khazar Kingdom became a virtual theocracy. The religious leaders were the civil administrators also. The religious leaders imposed the teachings of the Talmud upon the population as their guide to living. The ideologies of the Talmud became the axis of political, cultural, economic and social attitudes and activities throughout the Khazar kingdom. The Talmud provided civil and religious law.

It might be very interesting for you, my dear Dr. Goldstein, if you have the patience, to allow me to quote for you here from Volume IV, pages 1 to 5, of the Jewish Encyclopedia. The Jewish Encyclopedia refers to the Khazars as "Chazars". The two spellings are optional according to the best authorities. The two are pronounced alike. Either Khazar or "Chazar" is pronounced like the first syllable of "costume" with the word "Czar" added onto it. It is correctly pronounced "cos(tume)Czar. The Jewish Encyclopedia has five pages on the Khazars but I will skip through them:

"CHAZARS: A people of Turkish origin whose life and history are interwoven with THE VERY BEGINNINGS OF THE HISTORY OF THE JEWS OF RUSSIA. . .driven on by the nomadic tribes of the steppes and by THEIR OWN DESIRE FOR PLUNDER AND REVENGE. . .In the second half of the sixth century the Chazars moved westward. . .The kingdom of the Chazars was firmly established in MOST OF SOUTH RUSSIA LONG BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE RUS­SIAN MONARCHY BY THE VARANGIANS (855). . .At this time the kingdom of the Chazars moved west­ward. . .The kingdom of the Chazars stood at the height of its power AND WAS CONSTANTLY AT WAR. . .At the end of the eighth century. . .the chagan (king) of the Chazars and his grandees, TOGETHER WITH A LARGE NUMBER OF HIS HEATHEN PEOPLE. EMBRACED THE JEWISH RELIGION. . .The Jewish population in the entire domain of the Chazars, in the period between the seventh and tenth centuries, MUST HAVE BEEN CONSIDERABLE. . .about the NINTH CENTURY, IT APPEARS AS IF ALL THE CHAZARS WERE JEWS AND THAT THEY HAD BEEN CONVERTED TO JU­DAISM ONLY A SHORT TIME BEFORE. . .It was one of the successors of Bulan named Obadiah, who regener­ated the kingdom and STRENGTHENED THE JEWISH RELIGION. He invited Jewish scholars to settle in his dominions, and founded SYNAGOGUES AND SCHOOLS. The people were instructed in the Bible, Mishnah, and the TALMUD and in the 'divine service of the hazzanim'. . In their writings the CHAZARS USED THE HEBREW LEITERS. . .THE CHAZAR LAN­GUAGES PREDOMINATED. . .0badiah was succeeded by his son Hezekiah; the latter by his son Manasseh; Man­asseh by Hanukkah, a brother of Obadiah; Hanukkah by his son Isaac; Isaac by his son Moses (or Manasseh II); the latter by his son Nisi; and Nisi by his son Aaron II. King Joseph himself was a son of Aaron, AND AS­CENDED THE THRONE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW OF THE CHAZARS RELATING TO SUC­CESSION. . .The king had twenty-five wives, all of royal blood, and sixty concubines, all famous beauties. Each one slept in a separate tent and was watched by a enuch. . .THIS SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN THE BEGINNING OF THE DOWNFALL OF THE CHAZAR KINGDOM. . .The Russian Varangians established themselves at Kiev. . .until the final conquest of the Chazars by the Russians. . .After a hard fight the Russians conquered the Chazars. . .Four years later the Russians conquered all the Chazarian territory east of the Azov. . .Many members of the Chaz­arian royal family emigrated to Spain. . .Some went to Hungary, BUT THE GREAT MASS OF THE PEOPLE REMAINED IN THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY."

The greatest historian on the origin and the history of the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe was Professor H. Graetz, himself a so-called or self-styled "Jew". Professor H. Graetz points out in his famous "History of the Jews" that when so-called or self-styled "Jews" in other countries hear a rumor about so-called or self-styled "Jews" in the Khazar Kingdom they believe these converted Khazars to be the "lost ten tribes". These rumors were no doubt responsible for the legend which grew up that Palestine was the "homeland" of the converted Khazars. On page 141 in his "History of the Jews" Professor H. Graetz states:

The Chazars professed a coarse religion, which was combined with sensuality and lewdness. . .After Obadia came a long series of Jewish Chagans (kings), for ACCORDING TO A FUNDAMENTAL LAW OF THE STATE ONLY JEWISH RULERS WERE PERMITTED TO ASCEND THE THRONE. .For some time THE JEWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES HAD NO KNOWL­EDGE OF THE CONVERSION OF THIS POWERFUL KINGDOM TO JUDAISM, and when at last a vague ru­mor to this effect reached them, THEY WERE OF THE OPINION THAT CHAZARIA WAS PEOPLED BY THE REMNANT OF THE FORMER TEN TRIBES."

When the Khazars in the 1st century B.C. invaded eastern Europe their mother-tongue was an Asiatic language, referred to in the Jewish Encyclopedia as the "Khazar languages". They were primative Asiatic dialects without any alphabet or any written form. When King Bulan was converted in the 7th cen­tury he decreed that the Hebrew characters he saw in the Tal­mud and other Hebrew documents was thereupon to become the alphabet for the Khazar language. The Hebrew characters were adapted to the phonetics of the spoken Khazar language in order to provide a means for providing a written record of their speech. The adoption of the Hebrew characters had no racial, political or religious implication.

The western European uncivilized nations. which had no al­phabet for their spoken language adopted the alphabet of the Latin language under comparable circumstances. With the inva­sion of western Europe by the Romans the civilization and the culture of the Romans was introduced into these uncivilized ar­eas. Thus the Latin alphabet was adopted for the language of the French, Spanish, English, Swedish and many other western European languages. These languages were completely foreign to each other yet they all used the same alphabet. The Romans brought their alphabet with their culture to these uncivilized na­tions exactly like the rabbis brought the Hebrew alphabet from Babylonia to the Khazars when they introduced writing to them in the form of the Talmud's alphabet.

Since the conquest of the Khazars by the Russians and the disappearance of the Khazar Kingdom the language of the Khaz­ars is known as Yiddish. For about six centuries the so-called or self-styled "Jews" of eastern Europe have referred to them­selves while still resident in their native eastern European coun­tries as "Yiddish" by nationality. They identified themselves as "Yiddish" rather than as Russian, Polish, Galician, Lithuanian, Rumanian, Hungarian or by the nation of which they were citi­zens. They also referred to the common language they all spoke as "Yiddish" also. There are today in New York City as you know, my dear Dr. Goldstein, many "Yiddish" newspapers, "Yiddish" theatres, and many other cultural organization of so-called or self-styled "Jews" from eastern Europe which are identified publicly by the word "Yiddish" in their title.

STOP QUOTING FOR THIS SEGMENT

Dharma, allow us a rest please. We will take up with the "Yiddish" language when we return so please mark the JOUR­NAL.
    Salu.

NOW, REMEMBER
    The original mess in Russia was supported by the Banksters of the New World Order Planners. The Bolsheviks were in charge and the Zionists are STILL IN EFFORT TO TAKE THE REINS--AND ARE DOING SO. Communism was BIRTHED by the Zionist "Israelis". All leaders in the Communist gov­ernment who structured same--were JEWS! Do "I" somehow "hate the Jews?" No, one of my closest friends is "Jewish". It is YOU who do not understand!

Who does the media get to SPEAK ON THE SUBJECT OF COMMUNISM AND YOU AND RUSSIA? Right, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Kissinger, et al. These are not native citizens of America--they are imported Russian Zionists WITH NAME CHANGES! THEY ARE, FURTHER,. THE ONES WHO RUN YOUR NATION, U.S.A.ians.

NUCLEAR POSSIBILITIES
    Come now, sleepyheads--you are worse than in a "cold war" THIS DAY! The very ones coming down on you have access to the nuclear devices in the old "Soviet" arcade--and the other half are at odds already, with the new order. What do you think your chances might be?--check any trains lately?--other than the ones "falling" off bridges--"accidentally", I'm sure??

I have gotten back a response or two concerning the "towers" for "nuclear" communications needs. I get, "That is just not so," and "Why would one object to use of land in such an im­portant matter?" to, "Hatonn, you are now totally bonkers--give us a rest!" Ok, I shall--Dharma, just run the article arriving yesterday from Utah. Thank you--case rests!

Quoting: Daily Spectrum, St. George Utah. Sept., 1993.

AIR FORCE WILL BUILD KANAB TOWER
    From the Associated Press, Kanab, Utah -- Despite the protests of Kane County residents, the Air Force will build a 300-foot communications tower east of Kanab, Utah next spring.

County officials were notified of the decision last week.

County Commissioner Glen Martin and other residents have voiced concern about the tower's effect on the community's economy and health.

"The federal government has nearly 5 million acres in this county--WHY DO THEY PICK FIVE MILES OF PRIVATE LAND AND TAKE IT OUT OF OUR TAX BASE?," Martin asked.

Most complaints centered on perceived health threats from the tower. Dirk Van Kijk, a former electromagnetic specialist now living in Kanab, told the commission in June that the tower emits an electromagnetic field that threatens "anything with a brain and nervous system".

He says electromagnetic fields increase the risks of cancer, central nervous system damage and psychological trauma.

But the Air Force dismisses such claims, comparing the tower to a low-wattage radio station transmitter.

"That's not to say if you climbed the tower and hugged the antenna for a few hours it wouldn't hurt you," said Air Force spokesman Roy Heitman. "But under normal circum-stances, if you stay outside of the fence and not climb on it, nothing will happen to you."

The Air Force spent more than two years studying the health effects of the Ground Wave Emergency Network, with the National Academy of Sciences signing off on the project's safety. [H: Hum-n-n, is that not one of the "groups" spoken of by Dr. Coleman in the branches of the Committee of 300]

GWEN is a system of 83 [H: Never are the quantity of towers the same, either, you will note!] relay towers located 150 to 200 miles apart across the nation. [H: AND, you will further note-that MANY, MANY OF THESE ARE ALREADY UP AND FUNCTIONING WITH THEIR DEADLY LITTLE MIND-BEAMS! THERE ARE TWO FOR THE SAME PURPOSE IN EITHER DIRECTION OUT OF THIS VERY LOCATION WHEREIN DHARMA WRITES! THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THEM WELL BE NO MORE THAN 50 MILES--ALL WILL NOT BE 300 FT. HIGH--IT WILL DEPEND ON TOPOGRAPHY AND FOCUS. DO YOU THINK YOUR OBJECTIONS WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE? IT CERTAINLY DOESN'T SEEM SO--EVEN THE ONE SENDING THE MESSAGE AND CLIPPING ASKED TO NOT BE IDENITFEED EVEN THOUGH "THEY" DO NOT DWELL IN THE SPECIFIC AREA AT POINT. This is not a reprimand--it is recognition that things are NOT likely to change in "your favor", citizens, so YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO ATTEND YOUR NEEDS--THERE WILL BE NO-ONE TO DO IT FOR YOU! THE ONES WHO WOULD HELP, AS IN THIS VERY LOCATION AND WORKERS, ARE STRIPPED OF ALL ABILITY TO DO SO AS FUNDS ARE TAKEN, STOPPED AND PROPERTY CONFISCATED. YOU MUST ATTEND IT YOURSELF. NEITHER CAN "I" DO IT FOR YOU--IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DO THESE SURVIVAL THINGS FOR SELF-- SO BE IT. IT IS NOT MY "WISH"; IT IS WHAT IS COMING DOWN AND MY PEOPLE CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT YOUR PLIGHT. HATONN, FURTHER, IS NOT THE ONE TO ASK FOR HELP FOR I AM GIVING FORTH THAT WHICH IS MY ASSIGNMENT--I DO NOT TREAD ON THE AUTHORITY OF GOD FOR INDIVIDUAL PRAYER ANSWERING--ESPECIALLY FOR EARTHLY WEALTH OR SUBSTANCE. I WILL OFFER SUGGESTIONS THROUGH YOUR CREATIVE MIND--BUT IF YOU HEAR NOT--DHARMA WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO FOCUS ON IT OR YOU--IT IS TOO DANGEROUS FOR YOU!] The system upgrades the nation's communications network, allowing communication during a nuclear attack or other national emergency.

Fifty-four of the towers have been built. In addition, the Air Force is nearing a decision on a site north of Elberta, Utah in Utah County. [H: See what I mean--how can you get only 83- 150 miles apart and cover the whole U.S. when two are going up--by public announcement--right there in Utah]
    During the time the Air Force studied electromagnetic radiation from the towers, Kane County residents thought the multi-million-dollar GWEN project had died. [H: Note the other article we ran last week--so did THEY.] But late last spring the Air Force notified county officials that it was close to reaching a final decision (regarding placements).

Sen. Bob Bennett, R-Utah, recently joined opponents nation-wide to GWEN, saying it was a relic of the Cold War that can't be justified by its $32 million price tag. But the money was appropriated three years ago and two-thirds of the towers are in place, making chances of stopping it in Utah nil, Bennett said.

Activists are still hopeful of killing GWEN. Steve Erickson, a spokesman for local military watchdog group Downwinders said legislation has been filed in the House and Senate to termi-nate the GWEN program.

END OF QUOTING

OK, go back and read the information as listed above: "...54 of the towers have been built." Do you REALLY believe that you will shut it down when already they have built more than half of the intended towers? It doesn't matter what they do not tell you--what they do "tell" you is sufficient to reason with "logic". Wisdom says the towers will be built and the pulses will be set against you--you had best consider your possibilities and protection and do less "activising"!

The team here is willing to do what they can do to serve you and your needs--they are NOT WILLING TO BE CLOSED DOWN OR SHOT OR INCARCERATED BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEE AND HEAR AND "THEN", WANT ALL THE ANSWERS HANDED TO YOU AFTER THE FACT. GOD IS A HARD TASKMASTER, MY FRIENDS, AND IF YOUR PREACHERS AND MAN-DOCTRINED RELIGIONS HAVE TOLD YOU OTHERWISE--YOU ARE BETTER OFF TO OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE FACTS! As a myth example: Noah built his arc as my people are bringing the Word and the way it "is". Their job is to make that "arc" work and be ready for the next move--not to dally with arguments over your ideas of religion or politics. You may believe ANYTHING you wish, dance any way you wish and sing any way you wish--or NOT, ours is to notify OUR PEOPLE of the facts and let them heed the warnings and preparations--nothing more. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TUNE--TURN OFF THE RADIO--IT IS THE TIME OF CALLING GOD'S PEOPLE--AND "THEY" WILL HEAR AND SEE! WE HAVE NO RELIGION--WE SERVE LIGHTED GOD CREATOR/CREATION--NO MORE AND NO LESS. YOU SERVE WHOMEVER YOU DESIRE--MY PEOPLE WILL NOT BE SACRIFICED FOR YOUR "DRUTHERS"! If we never write another JOURNAL or lesson--Dharma will have done her job as will my people here. They, too, need to prepare and have worked so diligently on YOURS that they have ignored their own problems only to find themselves "homeless", propertyless, poverty-stricken and un-prepared for even the most glaring natural disaster for the most part. The "bread" has been cast upon the waters and if ones wish not to partake, so be it. My people will not attend YOUR lack of wisdom in actions. We will continue as we can but even that seems to be shortening in time as abilities become limited. They have efforted to support and help to the limits of abilities with actions and cash, patriots in trouble, networks for Faxes, etc., AND THERE ARE NO FUNDS HERE! THE MASSES ARE SPEAKING AND THE MESSAGE IS QUITE CLEAR-- "WE ARE NOT GOING TO HELP YOU HELP US!" MOST WHO COULD DO SO--HAVE GIVEN ALL THEY HAVE TO THE EXTENT OF ACTUALLY LOSING THAT WHICH THEY "DID" HAVE. This is ALL part of the PLAN 2000, my friends, and "I" nor mine can do anything about it.

Oh, we get lots of "advice" such as "...stop all that religious crap and the personal stuff no one cares about and you will at least be able to match Spotlight because you have a better paper..." Goodness, thanks a lot. The ONLY thrust we have is to awaken the people to their SPIRITUAL Truth with GOD. Also, the one "authority" said to, along with hundreds of other read­ers, "...get rid of that Hatonn and get with what is needed." Sorry, the paper is for the communications of ME and ours, with you who are also a part of our team. Anyone else is free to read, sass, accuse or abuse--but alas, you do not get the golden eggs into production by slaying the goose who lays them. If YOU know so confounded much about fixing your nation and becoming the authority of everything, including when I should make entry and be "visible"--WHY IS YOUR NATION IN SUCH TURMOIL AND MESS? IF YOU KNEW AND DID NOT ACT--WHY THINK YOU THAT . WE WOULD FEEL YOUR "EXPERT" ADVICE IS VERY VALID OR THAT YOUR LEADERSHIP SHOULD BE FOLLOWED? DOES THIS MEAN ONE LESS SUBSCRIPTION? IF THAT IS ALL YOU WANT--TO CONTROL THE PAPER AND CON­TENTS--THEN IT IS YOUR LOSS, NOT OURS.

If, also, as you state, you wish to protect George Green then I suggest you do it elsewhere--WHERE HE HAS PERHAPS NOT SO DELIBERATELY STOLEN FROM, DEVASTATED AND DAMAGED THE PARTICIPANTS. If YOU are not in­terested, the least you can do as a "new" reader is allow those who are and inquire--to keep up--it is not their problem, nor mine--to inform you--especially by not responding to the readers who DO INQUIRE--CONSTANTLY!

I, nor none of "mine", are here to SAVE any thing. My mis­sion is to bring you the information which most impacrts you and allow you to see and hear. IF any wishes salvation-- go for it--save yourself--YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DO SO. IF part of your "saving self" plan is to go somewhere more secure toward God and through my help--you will come to meet MY REQUIREMENTS! IT WILL NOT BE THROUGH YOUR DEMANDS THAT YOU WILL MAKE IT ABOARD MY CRAFT! GOD SETS NO CONDITIONS ON HIS ABIDING LOVE FOR EACH OF YOU--HE PUTS REQUIREMENTS ON EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF YOUR BEING! IF YOU FORGET THAT FOR ONE MINUTE--YOU ARE IN DIRE TROUBLE!

These are points to ponder most carefully for your "time" is running very short as the times of tribulation sweep across the lands of physical environment. May WISDOM be your watch­word, your shield and your buckler. Salu.

PJ 78
    CHAPTER 6

REC #2 HATONN

WED., SEP. 22, 1993 12:22 P.M. YEAR 7, DAY 037

WED., SEPTEMBER 22, 1993

HOW TO RESPOND TO IRS
    (Editor's Note: This is an unexpected bonus. It is a letter written [by Cmdr. Haton in answer to a letter] to a most loyal and giving person under attack by the IRS. It is so helpful that we have edited out the personal references so that we can share it with you.)

In response to your letter of petition I shall answer you in terms most likely unexpected.

You are responding to a situation in which you have so little control--in a predictable and intentionally precipitated (by the adversary) manner. This is not to make "light" of the situation but, rather, to bring understanding and insight into the situation.

If I could do so, I would take your burden, brother, and allow you to go on without harassment or threat--I can't. The onset of the problems were prior to the time I had input of any measur­able participation and I cannot take the cup from your hands.

All things offered in the volume JOURNAL mentioned are valid approaches as offered by studied and knowledgeable Constitu­tional students. Will the response to the IRS (Government) work? How so? If you win, it certainly WILL NOT have worked FOR THEM--and that is what is in point in every en­counter of this type. This is blatant force against Constitutional RIGHT. If there is little for them to gain from you--then it "should" at least give continuance to further "time". You CAN demand a jury trial--but the courts do not recognize the "shoulds" of the law any longer except when that is in their own best interests. These are the very things proving that which we have written and spoken--and I have no authority over it. That does not mean that YOU DO NOT--nor that in asking for guid­ance of higher Source, you will not be given insight into that which will serve you BEST. But, my friend, DO YOU AC­TUALLY KNOW WHICH IS "BEST"?

Often we of God's messengers are torn in the evidence placed before us and the requests for service. A man will ask, "In God's best plan let HIS will be done that I may serve for the best CAUSE the CREATOR." Then, he proceeds to want to be taken out of his turmoil and the solution be to his liking or that of his spouse or other inputters. Certainly there will be no "trial" with jury--until it is required! As for the help you are re­ceiving in a Constitutional manner--you have good input and re­source, Your attachments show very professional and genuine inquiry into your charges, etc., so if it is not a purely railroaded situation, you should be given hearing at the very least.

"Can" they come and take your things? Yes--for that which they do is "legal" even if totally and completely unlawful! You ones are INTO THE TRIBULATION and THE NEW WORLD ORDER--and what is Constitutional or RIGHT has nothing to do with any circumstance. Remember--the Elite PLAN TO HAVE EVERYTHING!

If the IRS has determined to simply make an "example" of your case--it will make its case in its own favor! You must emotion­ally prepare for such circumstance. Now, easy for me to say? No--but honest in observation. You can only do that which you can do--NO MORE! Therefore, let us look at what you have that IS OF VALUE--beyond any "thing" you perceive as of value.

You have really only BEGUN your journey into service of and unto LIFE! Do you have to "hide" from this wondrous course to keep peace and survive and run your business as if you are a magnate? Or, do you realize that to do your work to its best ad­vantage--you will come to the point of appearances of NOTH­ING and LOSS?

If you are losing ANYWAY, is it not better to confront the other "problems" of your expression and daily living and under-stand that there is always GOOD and positive outcome of that which seems darkest and dankest?

I cannot make this case "go away" as if it were not ever there-- but, perhaps I can put it into perspective for your ponderance so that devastation emotionally is not among your responses.

If they are already in the act of taking your property--be that which it may--they will not pull away easily for they will have conjured some scheme to allow them to win--even if it be with the ATF forces. If, indeed, it would come to that--and it well may--what gain you by either losing rest and sleep and being unable to attend your purpose for mankind and God--AND/OR standing with arms to try and stop them from casting you out? Either way--you lose! So let us check into "winning".

Let us consider the very most and worst possibility in the usual thinking man's head: they take everything but your small personal possessions. What have they taken? THINGS! In your instance it has become "things" which are already a burden to you in your own life-stream and no longer giving you peace and joy--just harassment and constant discomfort.

All men should be able to pursue happiness, success and home, shelter, food and joy. But you are in a time wherein that will be taken from you--in that instance you must decide and choose HOW you will allow this to manipulate you. I did not say "your wife" or "your family"--I said YOU for YOU are the only one you have actual control or right of action.

Why I choose to take the worst scenario of "total loss" is so that you begin to think "positively" and not be overwhelmed by ANY court outcome. It is hard for your property to be confiscated--Dharma and E.J. watched the government take everything they had and sell it right with them in the dwelling. YOU CAN SURVIVE THAT EMOTIONAL PAIN IF YOU TURN TO THAT WHICH IS POSITIVE IN WHAT "IS".

You are at disadvantage for the one closest to you is not WITH you. That, too, however, is not of our doing--and possibly not of yours either--the point is that you respond more to that one than to God's own soft whisper of comfort. This does not mean you should be hardened to fact or feelings OR desire to give away whatever you have--the point is to be able to continue in the line of fire--without getting blown away.

Again, the worst case--they TAKE everything: your home, your "everything". What do you do? Well, you start "clean" and "broke" and you STAY THAT WAY TO YOUR DYING DAY! INTENTIONALLY! IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO TAKE--THEY CANNOT TAKE IT.

Does this mean that you can shelter that which WAS BEFORE? Probably not to great, great extent--but yes, even some of that-- once you and they sit to negotiate. If you refuse to negotiate-- they will take it with the gun--if you do not win on legal merit-- then you had best negotiate--OR LET THEM WIN IN TOTAL.

This SEEMS horrendous and at first it is something you cannot imagine--but that only postpones the facing of the problem in its real proportion. I repeat, you will either win on the merit of the LAW or in spite of the LAW "they" CAN AND PROBABLY WILL TAKE IT ALL!

In the total "losing" is often the beginning of the true "winning" for you can structure your "future" under shelters which will, again, cover you only as long as "they" leave you alone. The adversary gives no quarter, my friend.

If the worst comes about--it DOES give you freedom to make some careful and planned decisions about what happens to you from that point. For instance, there will, at some point as we can obtain funding--be a plant for our ongoing "products" right here, over there and "around" yonder. This would give you a chance for consideration of your own location.

YOU are no failure because your service is answered by the IRS in such manner as is happening to you. Errors in the past may be what gives this consequence--but it certainly does not represent some kind of "failure"--quite the contrary--"If you are taking flack--you are on target."

Can "YOU" take the flack? YES! You are destined for great service---if YOU CHOOSE IT. The enemy will always tear you asunder if you allow it to happen. You are not at an ENDING of some kind--YOU ARE AT A BEGINNING! It does not make the journey any easier except to realize "direction" and that YOU CANNOT BE ALONE! IF YOUR PURPOSE BE GOD'S--HE DOESN'T STRAY EVEN A BREATH AWAY! I REMIND YOU--YOU CAN BE DESERTED BY EVERY OTHER IN THE WORLD--AND GOD IS THERE AS THE FOUNDATION OF THE UNIVERSE!

Remember on the morrow, that you are not actually facing your firing squad--but a bunch of thieves and robbers over which you have little control--nor do they even know it of themselves. You will prevail more quickly if you do not give them a great guilt trip for their heinous ways-stand with the law, ask them for understanding within that law, treat them as ones with gracious intent (give the dog a good name and he is more likely to effort to respond likewise) and do not PUSH patriotism and "you can't do this 1" Appeal to honor, respect and petition for kind hearing for you have only done that which you BELIEVED TO BE RIGHT AND YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CHARGES NOR EVEN "WHY" THERE ARE CHARGES. THEY WILL RESPOND TO YOU MORE GENTLY IF YOU APPROACH THEM GENTLY. That way they have to prove their own bad esteem to themselves and no man wishes to think little of himself. I liken it to entering an intersection wherein a car without right-of-way is bearing down on you and you TAICE the right-of-way duly yours--you might well have the right-of way--dead right about the issue--DEAD right in the ending also.

I also suggest you tell "them" that you have prayed diligently in the name of Holy God that this be resolved fairly. I said "The name of Holy God" (not a bunch of religious chanting) and you trust that "they" will honor truth and justice. If nothing else, this calls God to your side and the presence is as big as the gloom upon your world--give a reason for the ones in confrontation to do "something nice" tomorrow. Appeal to the "goodness" within--for if you have a robot confronting you--it matters not, beloved brother, and we must face those consequences. Souled man will respond to the gentle presence of goodness--he must, for the adversary is demanded to be put aside in the presence of God called upon. Do not so much as respond to any question without pulling in your shield of LIGHT and the presence and input of guides of Light and God! AND LISTEN--LISTEN TO THE VOICE WITHIN IN GUIDING YOUR RESPONSES AND INQUIRIES.

I tell you now, you shall prevail--even if it not be of such appearance, son. These are the ways of these days come upon the world--and none can change them at the whim of "druthers"--it shall be through the unified commitment WITH GOD. Nothing happens to an individual which is not truly sanctioned by that same individual. Take the responsibility and you shall not be left in confusion. You will never "understand" the actions of evil come upon your world--but you can "best" them.
    In loving care and brotherhood, I shall be there with you--do not forget to ask me in. Thank you.

Salu and Adonai

I AM, AND SO, TOO, SHALL YE BE!

주제글 정보