Default 응답: PJ#073, RELATIVE CONNECTIONS VOL. I

PJ 73
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN

SAT., JULY 17, 1993 9:17 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 335

SAT., JULY 17, 1993

THINGS TO SCARE YOU TO DEATH!

HOMESTEAD A.F.B.. FLORIDA
    Remember that nice Air Force Base in Florida which was des­tined for dismantling? Then, it was "saved" but the hurricane totally destroyed it? Then, it was going to be closed forever in the military cut-backs and so on---! Well, how do you explain that with the massive damages and need to be completely re­built--Homestead WILL BE SAVED AND KEPT IN OPERA­TION? This should confirm all the things you have heard about the Bush triangles, the Cuban connection AND the U.S. drug-running in and out of Homestead! Moreover, it SHOULD tell you WHO is still in solid control of a LOT OF THINGS!

DAVID GERGEN. PRESIDENTIAL COUNSELOR
    I am pretty sick, as you must be, of hearing about all the won­derful things and changes that will be wrought by one David Gergen who replaced George Stephanopoulos in the White House. Boy, you have a penchant for moving from the frying pan directly into the fire while you think it will be a cooler ma­neuver. Let me assure you that Bush and hoods, Kissinger et al. and the Soviets know what is going on--YOU SURELY DON'T IF YOU DON'T READ A LOT OF JOURNALS AND CON­TACTS.

Keeping in mind all the writings of the past and ESPECIALLY about the Bohemian Club, Bohemian Grove and the SLO Con­nections, we offer the following about that nice dude, David Gergen.

The following is going to be a reprint of an article offered by the AP and printed in the Washington Times (The SAME Moony/Elite owned newspaper in Washington, D.C. who also saw fit to make a feature article of Dharma and E.J. and "Corporations" as offered by Luke Perry). Is no one ever going to stop Mr. Perry? I would think you would be a bit sick of a "nothing" person who offers to do nothing save take from his dead Father. It just seems right that you ones take really GOOD looks at who is running your nation and see if some of the activ­ities of these naughty overgrown children are what you really had in mind.

David Gergen is 51, Born May 9, 1942, in Durham, N.C. Family: Wife, Anne, and two children, Christopher 22, and Katherine, 19. Education: Bachelor's degree, Yale University (Skull and Bones??), 1963. Law degree, Harvard U., 1967.

Career Highlights: Staff assistant, Nixon Adm. 1971-72. Special assistant to the president, chief of the White House writing and research team, 1973-74. Special counsel to Presi­dent Ford and director of White House communications, 1975­77. Research fellow, American Enterprise Institute, and man­aging editor of its Public Opinion magazine, 1977-81. Assistant to President Reagan and White House staff director, 1981. As­sistant to the president for communications, 1981-83. Resident fellow Kennedy School of Government, 1983-85. Editor, U.S. News and World Report (Elite news magazine) since 1986, most recently editor at large.

Gergen is a "Commentator", MacNeil-Lehrer NewsHour and frequenter of other television news-based programming. Mem­ber, COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS AND THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION.

GERGEN QUITS BOHEMIAN CLUB AND 17 OTHER
    ORGANIZATIONS
    Washington Times, 6/11/93, Frank J. Murray: Presidential counselor David Gergen resigned yesterday from the all-male Bohemian Club, three days after saying he would not run around naked at its annual Bohemian Grove encampment and insisting he would not quit.

White House spokeswoman Dee Dee Myers announced the resignation along with Mr. Gergen's departure from 17 other interest groups, charities and public boards ranging from the Trilateral Commission to the Very Special Arts Foundation. [Note he remains on the Council on Foreign Relations.]

"In keeping with White House tradition, Mr. Gergen is going to resign from a variety of nonprofit boards, public policy and social organizations, commissions and study groups," Miss My­ers said, insisting that questions about the all-male membership of the only social club on the list had no bearing.

She said Mr. Gergen discussed the matter with White House Counsel Bernard Nussbaum but never mentioned it to President Clinton. She said custom dictated the resignations, not Clinton Administration policy.

"We have no formal policy, but I think that we take actions consistent with the president's commitment to an inclusive and diverse administration, one that reflects America," Miss Myers said.

She could not explain why Mr. Gergen--who worked in three prior administrations and would be familiar with the customs she cited--had said on Monday: "I have no intentions to resign."

"It's not a policy, but it is a tradition that they resign from a lot of boards and commissions and other organizations in order to avoid even the appearance of impropriety in the future, and I think Mr. Gergen has acted consistent with that tradition," Miss Myers said.

Mr. Gergen's resignation opens a spot for someone--on a waiting list of 3,000 names--who has waited about 13 years for membership, a club official in San Francisco said yesterday. Mr. Gergen gained full membership recently.

The club official would not confirm the resignation since club policy allows mention of a member's name only after his death. Among names on that list are Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain), Jack London, Oliver Wendell Holmes, Bing Crosby, Theodore Roosevelt, Herbert Hoover, Dwight Eisenhower, Earl Warren and Potter Stewart.

The official, who asked that his name not be used, said the club has 2,300 members who pay dues of up to $10,000 a year. Club literature stresses that members are of all faiths, races and ancestries, and all male.

"It's a male club, an all-out guys' club," the official said, noting that female guests are welcomed at both the city club in San Francisco and the 2,700 acre redwood Bohemian Grove in Sonoma County, except during the annual two-week encamp­ment.

Although the obvious motive for membership might seem contact with the powerful, networking is grounds for exclusion and the club motto is "Weaving spiders, come not here." [H: Remember the Kol Nidre--don't believe a word of this B.S.]

Former Presidents Nixon and Reagan attended that encamp­ment together last year. Activities in what are called "The High Jinks" and "The Low Jinks" are legendary and perhaps apoc­ryphal but involve occasional nudity and a tradition of public outdoor urination. [H: Now that IS very reflective of the quality of that which you REALLY want of your most im­portant public figures?]

A 1989 article on the subject in The Washington Times re­ported: "Mock pagan rituals with cheering and chanting in a forest with (and without) ritualistic clothes is what men do at Bohemian Grove, the Exclusive, expensive men-only club for the rich and famous in California."

The other affiliations resigned by Mr. Gergen yesterday in­clude the University of Maryland board of visitors, THE AS­PEN INSTITUTE, [H: Now here, they say he DID resign from CFR--so, you have your proof that the rest is also a lie--ones in Clinton's circles HAVE TO BE MEMBERS OF CFR!], the American Assembly, Duke University School of Public Policy, INTERNATIONAL MEDIA FUND, U.S.­CHINA RELATIONS, The U.S. Endowment for Democ­racy, the Smithsonian Council, the Washington Campus, the Commission on Strengthening of America, the Nunn-Domenici Commission and the Johnson Foundation Committee on Higher Education. [H: And we could write a whole book on EACH one of these organizations and how they fit in the Elite loop.]

I can tell you now, readers, that the "little rituals" that the chil­dren perform in that Grove would turn your hair totally white overnight--what is left of it. God help you.

BRETTON WOODS AGREEMENTS ACT 1976
    Public Law 94-564
    I am not going to take Dharma's time researching this atrocious travesty of sovereignty this morning. We have written about this subject prior to this so if someone will "search" the files (I believe it will be prior to indexing capability) we will give you a full write-up of the Bretton Woods Agreements Act. Or, someone just get us a copy of the Public Law 94-564 and we will reprint it for you. This Act is one of the most deadly "secret" agreements every perpetrated off onto any nation or people.

FOLLOW-UP ON GARY HUNT/ATF
    QUESTIONING

July 13, 1993

On Thursday, July 8, I received a message from a friend in Florida who advised me that Ken Vardon had been contacted by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF [also ATF]). I then contacted Ken Vardon with American Patriot Fax Network (APFN) and he explained that the BATF had ques­tioned him both about APFN, and its role in Patriots commu­nicating, and myself. It seemed that they were only concerned with where I was. Ken gave me the name and number of one of the agents and I assured Ken that I would be in contact with him.

On Friday I was unable to reach Special Agent Richard Smith of the BATF. It seems that shortly after noon he was gone for the day. I tried again on Monday, July 12 and spoke to agent Smith. Smith apologized for the way he was speaking. He ex­plained that he had a mouth full of novocaine (I guess BATF agents are human, too) and was having difficulty speaking. He then explained that there had been an investigation into allega­tions that I had "illegal firearms". I assured him that I did not. He advised me that the investigation was over and there was no concern on their part. We said good-bye and I made a few checks. I can find no other person besides Ken Vardon who had been contacted by the BATF, and am at a loss to understand why any answers Ken could give them would result in the clos­ing of the investigation. Further, I am still wondering what ini­tiated the investigation in the first place.

Today, Tuesday, I contacted Smith again. His tooth is bet­ter, however he is unable to answer any more questions than he was able to answer yesterday. The questions posed were: Who made the allegation that I had illegal firearms? Who was con­tacted regarding this matter? What caused the investigation to be terminated? It seems that all of these questions fall in the forbidden zone.

He did answer my final question, which was, "What must I do to see my file?" He gave me the number of the BATF Dis­closure Branch, (202) 927-8480, and explained that they handle all Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Privacy Act re­quests, and that I would get reports but that all sources would be blacked out. So much for the right to confront your accuser (Article VI, Bill of Rights).

So, as I sit here writing this post a few thoughts come to mind: Will the BATF find out where I am? Will they assume that I have illegal firearms? Are the people I am staying with at risk? Am I at risk? Will they even have a warrant if they come? Why is a foreign agent (See Public Law 94-564, Bretton Woods Agreements Act, 1976) investigating an American? Can you really feel secure today in the United States?

So, if any of you have been contacted by the BATF regarding either Ken Vardon or Gary Hunt, PLEASE contact Ken at (702) 369-9841. And, if the BATF is reading this, please ig­nore the phone number at the top of this post! (707) 539­4099 Thank you.

I had hoped to offer you Dr. Beter's information on man-made earthquakes but in the searching for the documents we cannot find it today. I had also promised to give you what Dr. Beter had said in May 1978 about weather, etc. I believe Dharma now has that particular segment. I would note that a singular filing system for the past five years (one big heap) was enough to lose items temporarily--even for me. However, now that things are better organized so that the "singular" file is only 8 feet deep from new material--we can't find anything--even me. This is not such a big problem except when I wish to do a more in-depth review of something (as now). Our intent is to move with the current information now as in the paper--but back­ground is absolutely NECESSARY in some instances to remind you that "control" from at least three sectors has been underway and also technology such as to destroy the world for some decades now. YOU need the confirmation of realizing that in­formation has been out for your finding for a very long time.

It is too bad that we have simply not had personnel or funds to index the papers and only for the past year or so have we been able to index the JOURNALS. When you begin from minus "0" with EVERYTHING, however, you do the best you can and so we have. We will offer what we have and hope that someone can find the other material for another writing. Thank you for your patience for I know it is fine with you but it is really neces­sary that you understand how LONG capability of earthquake triggering, bombing of faults, etc., has actually been a perfected technology. This writing will touch on it and then someday soon perhaps Soltec can elaborate on Atmospheric conditions which allow such manipulations and creation of storms, holding storms (as you have now underway in the areas along the Mis­sissippi and tributaries), Cosmosphere management of storms, etc. For this type of presentation, however, Soltec utilizes Dharma, not Kali, and I have not been able to squeeze the time within Dharma's hours.

The reason for this necessity is that over the years Soltec has just about written you a text-book on Geophysics of primer qualifications and those were done through Dharma. When he finishes it needs to have the accompanying writings from Kali integrated and presented to you. Meanwhile, we keep on doing that which time allows us to offer.

DR. PETER BETER
    EARTHQUAKES WEATHER CONTROL
    HUNGER IN AMERICA
    Audio Tape #34, Topic 2--5/26/78

Topic #2: In the wake of the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia in 1918, centralized control of food production and distribution, food rationing, purges and other factors led to the horrendous Russian famine of 1919 to 1921. The vicious new masters of Russia, the Bolsheviks, who are now being expelled from Rus­sia, used hunger as a deliberate tool for political control. The awesome and tragic effects of hunger on people were described as a lesson to all by the late P.A. Sorokin, the great Russian so­ciologist who fled Bolshevik Russia and founded the Department of Sociology at Harvard University. To all who are wise enough to care about the lessons of the Russian experience in this area, I strongly recommend Sorokin's book titled "HUNGER AS A FACTOR IN HUMAN AFFAIRS". (Was (1978) available from the University of Florida Press, 15 Northwest Street, Gainesville, Fla., zip 32603.)

In my very first tape, Audio Book No. 1, I mentioned the planned role of shortages and even starvation in America as factors in the coming depression in war. Many things have gone awry in our Secret Rulers' time tables since then, but the prospects for hunger in America have, if anything, increased. In recent tapes I have mentioned the weather modification role which can be played by Russian Cosmospheres. Their charged Particle Beam Weapons when fired in a de-focused mode pro­duce not only air blasts like those that were first heard along our East Coast last December but also electrical charges in the upper atmosphere that alter our weather patterns. [H: Within the past week these light blasts were seen all over the areas of the Virginias, Washington D.C., indeed, all through the Eastern States. This is all connected to the man-made storms which are causing the flooding and crop losses in the Eastern and Midwestern States. The storms can easily be controlled and SO CAN THE DROUGHTS which are de­stroying the South-Eastern States and so on.]
    Now, for the very first time, I can confirm that weather control by OUR OWN SECRET RULERS IS ALSO FAR ADVANCED AS IT PERTAINS TO THE UNITED STATES. On December 12, 1977, an article was planted in a Canadian newspaper which has been circulated very widely throughout the United States. It claimed that an electronic weather barrier had been set up by the Russians to change our weather. The alleged Russian barrier was described as running all the way from Alaska to Chile, and it was blamed for the unusually severe winter that was in progress. Here, my friends, is a perfect example of dis-information--it was designed to mis­lead the public and many, many people have been taken in by it. There is a weather modification Grid System along our shores but it's not as described in the article, and it's NOT Russian. It's controlled by our own Secret Rulers. This Grid System consists of three (3) tremendous underwater cables laid along the Continental Shelf of our East, West, and Gulf Coasts. The West Coast cable runs from Cape Cook on northwest Vancouver Island down the West Coast past Baja, California, to a point op­posite Tuxpan, Mexico. The East Coast cable runs from the tip of a peninsula at the northeast end of the Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia, southward to a point near Jacksonville, Florida. The Gulf cable runs from a point northwest of Tampa near Buena Vista, Florida, westward to a point 77 miles due east of Corpus Christi, Texas. Each cable is powered by an underground nu­clear power plant. These three underground nuclear power plants are located at Cape Cook, at the peninsula I described in Nova Scotia, and near Buena Vista, Florida.

You may have read articles speculating that very powerful radio waves might be used to alter the weather, but that's not how the Coastal Grid System works. Instead, each grid cable can be made either positive or negative relative to the earth. The nuclear power plant that feeds it acts like a giant battery with one terminal connected to the cable, the other grounded. These three Coastal Grids combined set up electrical fields that span the continental United States, excluding Alaska, with parts of Mexico and Canada affected as well. Electric charges in the upper atmosphere move in response to these fields, producing jet stream shifts which in turn alter our weather. The process absorbs enormous amounts of power, which is provided by the three underground nuclear power plants that feed the Grids.

In the bitter winter just passed, killer storms were created by weather control that was only partly due to Soviet Cosmo­spheres--for the most part they were caused by the Coastal Grids, which I am able to reveal today for the very first time. At the present time the West Coast Grid is negatively charged, while the East Coast Grid is positive. But I am informed that beginning just six days ago on May 20 an experiment got un­derway involving frequent changes in polarity of the Gulf Grid. Yesterday, for example, the polarity was changed from negative to positive, at 4:20 P.M., and then reversed from positive to negative again barely 7 hours later at 11:30 P.M. In light of all this, ponder the words of Merlin Williams, Director of the Fed­eral Government's Weather Modification Office in an interview published just yesterday, May 25, in the New York Times. A sense of urgency about improved storm warning was conveyed as he pointed to communities on the Southern Florida coast as being particularly vulnerable. He said it is likely that "The kind of storms that killed only a few people in the past, will kill thou­sands. The time is ripe for such a killer storm, and I am afraid it could very well come this summer or fall."

These Grids, my friends, are being used by our Secret Rulers to manipulate our weather for their own purposes. Last winter's tremendous storms 'just happened' to coincide with efforts of a Gas Lobby to de-regulate Natural Gas prices; and now, strange weather conditions have seriously delayed the planting of spring crops in our breadbasket areas, and have caused crops to be washed away in others. What is going on now is weather war­fare, involving not only weather modification weapons of the Soviet Union but also of our own Secret Rulers. The era of weather strategy has dawned with America as the battleground. These secret Coastal Grids tend to produce regional and nation­wide weather modification effects, while the Russian Cosmo-spheres produce more concentrated, localized effects. But now, with even more Cosmospheres overhead than the 216 I reported to you last month, a battle royal is shaping up for control of America's weather . I cannot say who will win, but what I can say for sure is that strange weather will be widespread this summer and perhaps even more so next winter--and the losers will be you and me, the American people.

This disruption of our food supply by weather modification has already begun, reflected in skyrocketing vegetable prices at your local supermarket; but a much more dramatic disruption in those food supplies that come from our West Coast could occur at any moment. I am referring to the effects of man-made earthquake and tidal wave disaster I first warned about a year ago in Audio letter No. 24. In that tape I gave the locations of seven (7) Russian fission-fusion-fission Superbombs that had been planted in deep undersea trenches around the Philippines. As I explained then, the Philippines sit like a keystone in a long arc of geological faults that ring the Pacific--the so-called Ring of Fire. A major earthquake erupting in the Philippines could work its way around the Pacific rim and ultimately devastate America's West Coast--and that's exactly what is planned!

Since I made that tape, I have also reported the planting of lower-yield undersea weapons around the Pacific and elsewhere by the Soviet Union. Many of these have been detonated, and during the past year strong earthquakes have been very frequent along the Pacific Rim--everywhere except the Philippines. What the Soviet Union has been doing, my friends, is to release tensions in the earth's crust everywhere EXCEPT around the Philippines, where the stresses are building to TREMENDOUS LEVELS. [H: What do you think it is like NOW?] When the time is ripe, according to Russian stress-monitoring instru­ments in that area, the bombs around the Philippines will be set off. Soviet scientist anticipate that earthquakes and tidal waves of unprecedented proportions will be triggered as a result and that, as one result, AMERICA'S WEST COAST WILL BE LAID WASTE.

A few days ago a volcano in the Philippines began erupting, indicating that the stresses in that area are building up; and in the past few days the Russians have triggered strong earthquakes in the 6.5 Richter range in quick succession near Taiwan, Japan, and the Aleutians. [H: Anyone getting sick yet? Note the immediate similarities!!!] My friends, the first major disaster in the secret geophysical war now underway lies just around the corner.

PJ 73
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #2 HATONN

MON., JULY 19, 1993 1:15 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 337

MON., JULY 19. 1993

PAYOFFS AND OTHER DREGS OF HUMANITY
    I can understand the need for "denial" on the part of you citi­zens. How can you possibly turn your attention to decades-old material when your country's midsection is flowing down the Mississippi River with no relief in sight--only higher and deeper water. Meanwhile the geologists are pushing about "get pre­pared for the big one" any minute on the West Coast. THIS is exactly what is intended, you-the-people, and they do it EVERY TIME! They make sure you are so confused and so frantic that you simply "turn-off". Do you realize that THIS is a major tool of a hypnotist? Overload the senses, then shock you and whoops! Gone! You don't know WHERE to turn your actions and attentions, so you simply "turn off".

How many unemployed do you think there will be after the flooding is over? How much money will there be to REBUILD? How many farms will be ruined for several years to come and how many farmers can wait that long? It is simply another way to get control over you-the-people and swallow up property IN TOTAL.

You have POWs who are incarcerated right here in the good old U.S.A. You also have patriots tucked away in incredibly bad circumstances all over your own nation--so why bother about those old veterans in Vietnam? Well, if you DON'T "BOTHER ABOUT THOSE"--forget there ever being anyone to bother about YOU, no matter how bad it gets.

If you do nothing while an FBI Chief is fired "because he knows too much" and you sit silent--then you deserve whatever comes against you. If you did not awaken in time--so be it. My mis­sion, however, is to remind you of the myriads of things here and there so that you can not say, "I didn't know."

I now get notes from you beloved readers who ALSO believe Dharma should be given a rest because the load is too heavy. But if she "rests"--you don't get informed. Her problem is not "our" work--it is the myriads of details and assaults and in­quiries, etc., that are pulling her down--NOT OUR WORK. If I give her time to read and catch up a bit or go and attend her needs--it is not 30 seconds until the barrage of questions and demands for input, legal "traps" and other "outside" pressures which descend upon her. Dharma has not had time to read a single book or a full paper which she has, herself, written--the only one she has ever read is SIPAPU ODYSSEY and that is a pen-name of Dorushka Maerd and doesn't rotate around me. I repeat, "If Dharma takes a couple of weeks off--YOU GET NO NEW INFORMATION FROM ME--during those two weeks."

I do not use another scribe for THIS purpose--I do, however, speak to anyone who will hear me about these other myriads of situations and needs.

There is a local situation here with one who is in care at a facil­ity. Much has happened since his being absent and ones feel terribly responsible and want to do the very best things as his "things" are sorted and tossed, or his food and emergency sup­plies lie baking in the sun under dark covers--deteriorating to the point of being all but valueless except for filling the bellies. However, you have done that which you can do--if J.S. is not strong enough or clear enough to attend a social services hear­ing--he is not well enough to attend a court judicial hearing to get back his own authority for self. Sad? No, it is repulsive and hideous. The wife, who is a near invalid herself except that she has certainly done well without him to attend her hand and foot, is IN CONTROL along with her son. Are they truly acting against him or for him? It is hard to tell, isn't it. It is the OTHER actions, like never visiting him--which tells the truth of it--not the management of assets in total. However, the law was such that they managed to get control of his very being and you cannot do anything until they relinquish that stance OR HE IS WELL ENOUGH TO GO TO A JUDGE FOR HEARING--ON A DAILY BASIS--NOT JUST ONE DAY OUT OF 15.

I SUGGEST THAT A LETTER BE WRITTEN BY A LAWYER WITH NAMES OF ONES IN SOCIAL SERVICES WHO HAVE BEEN SPOKEN TO ABOUT THE INTERIM MATTERS OF PROPERTY BEING WASTED AND LOST TO THE ELEMENTS WITHOUT RECOURSE--AND LAY A FOUNDATION FOR DEBATE. You have tried to protect his interests and have been thwarted at every turn. This does NOT mean you abandon him--it means you take "legal" measures for interim demands. It may be all that is required. If you can pre­sent that you have efforted JUST TO PROTECT THE PROP­ERTY--NOT "TAKE" IT AND JOHN NOT ONLY KNOWS IT BUT IS WELL ENOUGH TO ASK FOR SAME--THEN YOU HAVE A SUBJECT TO SPEAK OF WITH ELEANOR. THEN TALK TO HER! Don't go to the son--HE IS SICK OF THE WHOLE MESS AND MOST ESPECIALLY HIS MOTHER. HE IS DOING THE BEST HE CAN TO PRO­TECT HIS INTERESTS AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE FOOD AND SUPPLIES ROTTING EXCEPT FOR BARGAIN VALUE. IT IS SAD, IS IT NOT, WHEN YOUR VALUE IS MEASURED BY SACKS OF BEANS AND MOLDING WHEAT FOR THE SIMPLE "GREED" OF IT?

These things may well be lost but IF and WHEN John is stable and capable of attending himself--these things can be "redone" if damage is not built up against him through foolish actions now. The rest of you who are friends will simply have to realize that, unreasonable as it is, there is little you can do UNTIL HE GETS BETTER! You did what you could and I humbly appreciate it for he petitions to me constantly and cannot understand why he does not get relief from these realms. He must function on the Earth in that environment and no amount of "wishing" will change that--recovery and change alone will change the circum­stances.

I would further remind you that every thwarted effort only builds the case more solidly in John's favor in order that he can recover things more valuable to him than some stored wheat, as important as those things shall become. John was not going to live at all if he longer remained locked in that vacuum of cir­cumstance. He needs to heal and recover from some very actual assaults against him--subtle but intentional. We do not abandon him but we support him back into some balance and better health. He took a real blow to the head when he fell--and THAT will recover itself but there will still be confusion and memory loss.

Make sure, you who were confronted by the neighbor and the sheriff--that you have those details WRITTEN (WITH NAMES, TIMES AND DATES) along with identification of the sheriff in participation. This simply covers your presence--along with filing that letter of authority from John. You are on the side of the fence now where it can well be considered "abandonment" of the poor soul in that facility while his property is taken or de­stroyed. Records explicitly kept is your ammunition now. If John does not recover then the situation is moot--over--for a Judge will never rule in favor of any of YOU above Eleanor in this circumstance. He has to be well enough to defend himself--that's the way THIS law situation is going to go, good or bad, right or wrong. What Judge would believe that a wife of all these years who having been tended hand and foot by that hus­band would turn on him just to "get" everything? So be it. Friends, when you have done all you can--then you must turn to another approach after looking at all facets of possibilities. RECORDS will ultimately be your best weapon AFTER recov­ery and therein lays the reason for the attempts. You should get even more stacked up in John's favor for, good grief, they have even taken his transportation means and all his worldly goods of value which would sustain him--they will even be set up to in­tercept his pensions, etc. This is heinous and should be docu­mented against the day of his release. Al and Ed are excellent choices to look into these things for you need to know the working trail at any rate. Honor yourselves for the efforts and do not be discouraged--for you are doing exactly the RIGHT things. Thank you.

The world is not easy, chelas. It has NEVER been easy--only different--from your doorstep to the farthest reaches. As in the above case (and again we can thank the stresses placed on these two dear people by Mr. George Green) for the situation in hand--but that is life and living. We must attend these things as they arise--in wisdom of actions--but we must not move into tunnel vision syndrome. You must do what needs to be done, wait, re­structure, take action, wait and so on. In the meantime--you also have to keep up with things happening NOW and those things which led you into this morass. EVERY LAST SINGLE ENTITY WHO HAS BETRAYED YOU IS RESPONSIBLE AND YOU CAN'T SIMPLY TURN AWAY FROM THE BASTARDLY ACTIONS BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE CONNECTIONS OR THE IMPORTANCE OF A THING ONCE DONE. THERE ARE, FOR INSTANCE, HUNDREDS OF POWs SITTING YET, WAITING TO DIE--HOSTAGES TO THESE EVIL CREATURES WHO ARE TAKING RULE OF YOUR WORLD.

I want to share with you the Ron Brown saga because it is so typical of that which has happened over-all. I said the man had taken a bribe of some $700,000 from the Vietnamese (personally). It is hard to believe? This man is a top-level per­son in Clinton's administration and "they wouldn't do this to our own!"??? Indeed "they" will and have, readers, and I am not going to quibble over the subject--I am just going to ask Dharma to type the articles from the July 5 and July 19, 1993 SPOT­LIGHT. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I THINK OF SPOT­LIGHT OR THEY OF US--THEY OFFER ABOUT THE ONLY OTHER INSIGHT, IF YOU SELECT CAREFULLY, THE INFORMATION--THEY HAVE ENEMIES ALSO AND WILL WRITE ABOUT THEM AT EVERY EXCUSE--USE IT FOR YOUR INFORMATION BANKS, READERS--IT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN HAVE ENOUGH TO BE IN­FORMED. You regular readers are very capable now of good judgements and discernments. You must take ALL you can garner and in that way you can become informed.

TOP CLINTON OFFICIAL ACCUSED OF TAKING
    PAYOFFS FROM VIETS
    Did I get information about the "bribe" first from SPOTLIGHT? NO--I told you about it before it was apparent--while the crime was in progress--unfortunately ones who could have done something--didn't for whatever reasons they might have had. The POWs are a very SORE spot with quite a few "patriots" who could do something about it. We honor Mike Blair for these exclusive articles run in Spotlight.

VIETNAMESE-AMERICAN'S ALLEGATIONS INVESTI­GATED. Did a prominent Washington lobbyist and political insider cut a lucrative deal with the Vietnamese communists to profit from lifting the U.S. trade embargo?

A Vietnamese-American businessman has charged that Ron Brown, former chairman of the Democratic National Commit­tee, lobbyist and now commerce secretary, entered into a deal with the government of Vietnam, promising to lobby for lifting sanctions against that communist country.

The charges concern millions of dollars in payoffs by the Vietnamese government in return for getting the White House to lift the current U.S. trade embargo against the Hanoi regime.

Sources close to the case say it is being investigated by a team of FBI agents from south Florida and the agency's head­quarters in Washington, and that it could erupt into a scandal of major proportions.

Involved in the case, according to the Vietnamese business­man, who was initially himself a participant in the scheme, are Commerce Secretary Ron Brown; Nguyen Van Hao, a former deputy prime minister of the former Republic of South Vietnam; Vietnam Communist Party Chief Du Muoi and Prime Minister of Vietnam Vo Van Kiet.

Florida businessman Ly Tranh Binh alleges he served as ex­ecutive vice president of a front organization, the Vietnam De­velopment Corp., set up by Hao for Hanoi to make arrange­ments with the administration to lift the current trade embargo against Vietnam and to further economic links between the two countries.

Ultimately, according to Binh's allegations, Hao, who served as chairman of the board of the corporation, based at 67 Wall Street in New York City, would establish direct links between Brown and Kiet.

Binh, in an extensive interview and in a sworn affidavit pro­vided the newspaper, alleged that, in return for $700,000 placed in a special account by the Vietnamese government arising from his efforts, Brown would urge the Clinton administration to lift the trade embargo against Vietnam and to establish diplomatic relations with Hanoi.

Binh wants the opportunity to relate his story before appro­priate congressional committees. [Fat chance!]

Binh told the Spotlight he met Hao at a gathering at the for­mer deputy prime minister's home at 1362 NW 97 Terrace in Coral Springs, Florida, in July of last year, after being intro­duced to him by his (Binh's) sister, who was an acquaintance of Hao's wife.

Subsequently, Hao asked Binh to join him in establishing the Vietnam Development Corp., the details of which they fre­quently planned together, working at the breakfast table at Hao's Coral Springs home.

On November 13, 1992 a Federal Express package was sent to Brown by Hao, which included about 40 pages describing the Vietnam Development Corp. and outlining Hao's and Binh's bi­ographies and credentials.

According to Binh, during the weekend of November 21-22, 1992 Brown chartered a jet from where he was vacationing in St. Thomas, the Virgin Islands, to Florida, where he met with Hao at a restaurant in the Fort Lauderdale area. There it was agreed Brown would have exclusive lobbying rights for the Vietnamese government and Hao would be the exclusive agent through which the contacts between Brown and the Vietnamese government would be conducted.

As Binh described the arrangement, which was explained to him by Hao the following Monday, it "was a one-on-one conduit and no one else."

BROWN'S AGENDA
    Binh relates that Hao explained to him that Brown had of­fered an "agenda" of what he would line up as soon as Kiet gave him his "lobbying contract." Binh's notes of the agenda, as de­scribed by Hao, include the following five points:
    1. Oil and gas;
    2. Telecommunications;
    3. Housing and real estate;
    4. Banking; and
    5. Tourism, including restaurant and hotel development.

When asked if he knew what Brown had in mind under the category "oil and gas", Binh said, "the Rockefeller group." Under "telecommunications", AT&T and John Scully (a major supporter of Clinton) of Apple Computers were mentioned.

Hao, according to Binh, instructed him to "start recruiting people so we can go fly to California to meet John Scully WITH Ron Brown."

No specific firms were mentioned that Binh could recall re­garding "housing and real estate".

Hao, according to Binh, told him the companies that were mentioned would be interested in doing business with Vietnam.

Under "banking," Binh said $50 million was scheduled to come from a Swiss bank account maintained by fallen Haitian President Jean-Claude Duvalier, which was to be arranged by Brown, who had once served as a lobbyist for the Duvalier regime.

This would enable them, Binh said, "to open a private bank immediately in Vietnam to do financing and, you know, all the new deals that are going to start once the embargo is lifted."

Under tourism, Binh was told Brown had indicated Hyatt Hotels would be interested.

Binh told the SPOTLIGHT that Hao told him to "be ready, because he (Hao) wants me to move to Washington, D.C., right away . . . to move into one of the offices of the law firm, which is either connected or affiliated with Brown; and my function is to, as executive vice president . . . be the one who will coordi­nate, manage and pool these contacts by Brown in order to help them smooth out and also to facilitate the process of going to Vietnam."

Binh said his job there would in effect be to coordinate the business contacts "because I would be the Vietnamese guy who could speak English well."

Also concerning tourism, Binh said, there was a plan by Kiet "to build a huge gambling casino near Hanoi."

On November 28, 1992 Hao, Binh and two associates of Hao, Nguyen Huu Tan and Le Xay, left the United States for Vietnam, arriving in Ho Chi Minh City two days later, where they stayed at Hao's home, which was well maintained by ser­vants in his absence, according to Binh.

They then went north to Hanoi one week after their arrival, where they stayed in the Vietnamese government guest house at 2 Le Thach Street, and they met with Kiet from 9 am to 1 pm the following day. Binh arrived back in the United States on December 22, he said.

BROWN'S FEE
    Hao visited Brown at his residence on either December 26 or 27, 1992 according to Binh, at which time Brown's "fee" was discussed, including $700,000 to be placed in an "offshore ac­count" . . . plus oil concession and share of all business." Brown, in turn, would deliver to Vietnam the lifting of the trade embargo and most favored nation (MFN) status for Vietnam, Binh alleges.

"Later," Binh said, "I went to a few commerce meetings here in Fort Lauderdale . . . and the FBI asked me to do that . . . They gave me information to go to some of the seminars...

"In the seminars some of the people from the commerce, ah, related to the U.S. Commerce Department, were . . . sort of winking to each other and were saying, well, Vietnam may re­ceive MFN status. And that is not a coincidence."

Upon his return from Vietnam, Binh said he started to be­come deeply concerned about the involvement with Brown, who had by then emerged as then-President-elect Clinton's choice for secretary of commerce.

Binh said he then confronted Hao at the former deputy pre­mier's home, indicating he questioned the "moral and ethical" side of the arrangement.

Hao tried to reassure him, stating, "Don't worry, just trust him (Brown). Just be patient with him. He still wants me (Hao) to be the head man of the group. He still wants me to manage all the business Brown is going to deliver to Vietnam.

"In fact, he specifically said there will be 150 U.S. compa­nies to follow him . . . our group, rather . . . to Vietnam the next trip and that I should prepare to bring in people who could build high-rise office buildings so we could lease to these 150 companies."

This was after then-President George Bush had agreed to al­low U.S. companies to set up offices in Vietnam in preparation for doing business there in the future, after the trade embargo had been lifted.

Hao, according to Binh, had boasted to him about making political donations to the Bush re-election campaign.

On January 1 of this year, Binh related, Hao told him he had received a Federal Express letter from Brown to give to Kiet, apparently finalizing their agreement.

At 10 that evening, Binh said, he was called by Hao and told to stop by his house right away and to bring his largest suitcase with him.

Hao was planning to return to Vietnam the following day to deliver the letter to Kiet and to further finalize plans.

He wanted the large suitcase because he had purchased a badminton set at Walmart to present as a gift to the chairman of the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, Ba Huan. The set was too big to fit into his own suitcase.

POWERFUL POST
    The chairman of the city, according to Binh, "has the author­ity to grant a $100 million contract."

Kiet held the post prior to becoming prime minister, and Ba Huan had served as his secretary and moved up to the chair­man's post as Kiet moved up to the top slot in Vietnam.

After Hao had left, Binh's misgivings about the burgeoning deal continued to trouble him, he said. He left Florida for Lafayette, Louisiana, where he had once attended college briefly before moving on to Tulane University in New Orleans, from which he graduated with a degree in economics.

While there, he consulted two longtime and trusted friends and discussed with them the deal with Brown and his apprehen­sion about it. Binh said they agreed with him it was ques­tionable, at best.

(The Spotlight contacted one of the two men, a retired senior vice president of a major U.S. oil company, who confirmed Binh had discussed the Brown deal with him during early Jan­uary.)

After Hao returned from Vietnam he said, according to Binh, "The $700,000 for Brown, hundreds of thousands of excess fund(s) are forthcoming from the Prime Minister Vo Van Kiet of Vietnam to cover our group's expenses and that I will be com­pensated with equity shares and money."

WRITTEN CONFIRMATION
    Binh said Hao had shown him confirmation from LeQuang Uyen that the money had been transferred to Brown's account while they were having one of their meetings at Hao's breakfast table.

But following Hao's return from Vietnam tension between the two men continued to mount; on a number of occasions Hao threatened to bring to bear Brown's influence against him, Binh told the Spotlight. At one point, Hao even threatened to have the Vietnamese government send agents to "take care of me," said Binh.

Binh soon told his story to local police officials in both Florida and the Washington, D.C. area, who have indepen­dently investigated his story to the extent of their ability and vouch for the Vietnamese-American's honesty.

Binh related that he contacted the FBI office in North Miami Beach, Florida, and Supervisory Special Agent Steven H. Gur­ley and Special Agent Michael W. Lowe initiated an investi­gation. Special Agent Dale A. Pruna, a bureau specialist on matters relating to Vietnam who speaks fluent Vietnamese, was called in from FBI headquarters in Washington. [H: OOPS! And where was Sessions?]
    During the course of the investigation, Binh said, they pro­vided him with their business cards, writing in their direct tele­phone numbers, residence numbers and "beeper" numbers. Binh has provided the Spotlight with copies of all of the agents' cards given to him.

In addition, Binh, whom they code named "Radar", was given a special beeper to keep in touch with them. It has since been taken back, said Binh, who believes the agency has been pressured to back off.

PRESS CENSORS?
    Although Binh's revelations have been published in a num­ber of small Vietnamese-language papers in the United States, including the May issue of Van Thang, published in Alexandria, Virginia, he has been unable to get any national news outlets to carry the story until now.

Officially, the FBI will neither confirm nor deny it is con­ducting an investigation.

Inquiries made to the Department of Commerce have been ignored or reporters are told to put their questions in writing.

CNN sent a news crew to interview Binh about his allega­tions, but has aired nothing yet. Binh also said he has ap­proached many other major news organizations, none of which have reported on his story.

Vietnam Development Corp. has apparently closed down its Wall Street office in New York. Binh believes that Hao has re­turned to Vietnam.

Yes, readers I DO realize that the dates come prior to Clinton's taking full operations. But YOU must understand that this makes the fact that Ron Brown was brought INSIDE AFTER these dealings even worse--by far.

By the way--there is always the blackmailing process of the blackmailers who blackmail the ones who first blackmailed them. I don't perceive any difference usually--except in the process YOU HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO FIND OUT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON OR COMING DOWN.

Would "I", Hatonn, bring out anything to twist screws and urge ones to not play with the goose that has golden eggs? INDEED I WOULD! Some of these same SCOUNDRELS effort to make big impacts on MY BUSINESS ALSO AND IT RILES MY FEATHERS.

It is one thing to tinker around over the "gold" but when lives of those who gave ALL for your nation are bought and sold like hardware--I take exception--THESE WERE THE DEALS THAT SEALED THE DOOM OF THE POW/MIAs. EVEN YOUR AMERICAN PROPERTY AT, FOR INSTANCE, SUBIC BAY, [Naval Base] ETC., PHILIPPINES WERE MOVED TO VIETNAM IN THE FORM OF [floating] SHIP DOCKS AND OTHER MAJOR PORTING EQUIPMENT.

I do have this further notice to all who would receive this--IT IS NOT NICE TO TRY TO FOOL "MOTHER NATURE" and it certainly is not nice to double-deal against GOD! I would pon­der these messages quite carefully if you have opportunity. You are getting into the Haiti situation and Baby Doc and it is going to slop over onto some other big-time THINGS. We have walked this same road before and it is not always wise to repeat and repeat and repeat the sell-outs. To whom it may concern, I suggest you get informed!

We shall offer the next one in another sitting for this is break-time. Thank you.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#073, RELATIVE CONNECTIONS VOL. I

PJ 73
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #1 HATONN

TUE., JULY 20, 1993 9:52 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 338

TUE., JULY 20, 1993
    EENY-MEENY-MINEY-MO
    CHOICES?
    Your world TODAY is a journalist/commentator's dream. There is "old" to confirm the "new" and things happening in EVERY country of your world. Even the cartoons have to be "sick" because there are relatively few really "funny" things afoot. Right on schedule--just as planned!

Sick? Well, yes, here is one for thought fodder: William Ses­sions is fired for allowing his wife to ride with him on govern­ment aircraft--when the destination was the same as his. Janet Reno ordered the burning deaths of over 90 people in Waco, threw into prison a "religious" leader and will export him back to the dungeons of Egypt where already dozens of the man's so-called "followers" have been executed without due process. And, it was Reno that required Clinton FIRE SESSIONS!

SCUTTLED SHUTTLES AND ATLAS ROCKETS.
    An interesting thing happened yesterday while the Shuttle was grounded--an Atlas rocket (General Dynamics, I believe) WAS LAUNCHED FROM THE LAUNCH FACILITIES. IT HAS A MOST INTERESTING PAY-LOAD AND MISSION. WATCH OUT!! We simply interrupt the Reno "saga" to give you this bulletin--it is far more "connected" than on the surface--as usual.

So, readers, it would seem appropriate that all the information we have given you regarding possible indiscretions of Ms. Reno be forwarded to Sessions--in mass replication. Along with a cover letter demanding that he and Perot conference in detail. I remind you that Evil cannot bear the light of day on its actions and it is up to YOU to make sure those actions are brought into that light. So be it.

As we write about Ron Brown, it would behoove us to look at others in the player's deck. What about Derek Schearer (The Institute for Policy Studies)? This hooks up the connections of Clinton to the Marxists.

The following is a well-done commentary by Charles Williams, 305-96th St., Kenosha, WI 53143 and is presented in Wisconsin Report, P.O. Box 45, Brookfield, WI 53008-0045.

CLINTON/MARXIST CONNECTIONS
    DEREK SHEARER--THE INSTITUTE
    FOR POLICY STUDIES
    Derek Shearer, President Clinton's closest friend, is now his primary advisor for economics and foreign policy. Shearer is a key mover and shaker within the Marxist think tank of the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS), an institute that even the FBI has accused of being funded by the KGB. Hillary Clinton is also a longtime supporter of IPS, along with Les Aspin and Anthony Lake.

Derek Shearer is a former student body president at Yale and a Rhodes Scholar and holds a professorship of Public Policy at College in Los Angeles. Shearer is also a former
    economic advisor to Jesse Jackson, Tom Hayden and Jane Fonda. (!!) He is described by another Clinton advisor, Robert Altman, as one of Clinton's "oldest and closest friends".
    Shearer is somewhat unique among Clinton staffers in his dedication and zeal toward a Socialist America. Redistribution of wealth and elimination of private property are foremost on his agenda. He expresses disgruntlement with the autonomy of American corporations, advocating "dismantling or at least re­stricting the power of these corporations". He confesses: "The economic reform program we describe will inevitably be labeled Socialistic." Knowing that Americans would not accept the "S" word--Socialism--Shearer remarked:" Socialism has a bad name in America and no amount of wishful thinking on the part of the Left is going to change that. The words 'economic democracy' are an adequate and effective replacement." Bill Clinton and the media are obligingly utilizing the term "economic democracy" as well as "co-operative capitalism", "managed care", "total quality management", in addition to other semantical terms to conceal their restructuring for the Socialist America. Orwell called it news-speak. Both Bill Clinton and Derek Shearer en­dorse the philosophy of the Italian Marxist/Socialist Antonio Gramsci. Shearer claims that his idea of economic democracy is based on the teachings of Gramsci, one of the foremost Marxist theorists of this century. Shearer has stated that Gramsci's views can be actualized through Bill Clinton.

Comrades Gramsci, Clinton and Shearer have a plan to con­trol and restrict all private enterprise, empower central planners to regulate prices and taxes, and to control or even confiscate private property and personal assets. Note that in 1992 a new law was passed in the State of Oklahoma requiring every house­hold in the State to report all property to the state agencies--from farm tractors to table forks. Every citizen of Oklahoma is fully expected to contribute his or her fair share to the State tax coffer. Those who do not comply voluntarily will be taxed at a flat rate of 20%! Add that to federal withholdings, FICA, medicare tax, a suggested value-added tax and a national sales tax and pretty soon we're talking serious money!!

The Institute for Policy Studies has bragged that Shearer's plan for "economic democracy" is "Euro-Communistic in na­ture". IPS shares much of its philosophy with Gramsci, who stated, "Power is best attained in developed industrialized coun­tries (America), through a gradual process of radicalization of the cultural institutions--a process that would in turn transform the values and morals of the Society." A current example of this is the behavioral-attitudinal politically correct non-academic restructuring of education called outcome-based education. Gramsci believed that as the morals of society were eroded, the political and economic foundations would collapse, allowing those on the Left to rush in and reconstruct society along the lines of the new world order. Gramsci stated: "It is important to infiltrate autonomous institutions--schools, media, churches, and public interest groups so as to radically transform the cul­ture which determines the environment in which political and economic policy are played out." Bill Clinton's Governor's School in Arkansas is a classic example of this philosophy in application.

Shearer claims that Marxism helps to "humanize" individu­als. In 1975, he helped the IPS form a spin-off group called the "Conference on Alternative State and Local Policies". The pur­pose of this group was to become a vehicle to enable Shearer to start implementing some of his socialistic programs. One of the IPS brochures that advertised this "Conference on Alternative State and Local Policies" said it was an effort to "strengthen the pragmatic work of the Left--to enlarge the base committed to policies for a restructured America." Remember, when Bill Clinton was elected President, he said: "America, you've de­manded a change..." I wonder what he has in mind?

The "Conference on Alternative State and Local Policies" was headquartered at the IPS street address and the IPS was heavily involved in promoting Shearer's Marxist oriented eco­nomic democracy plan. Conference member Shearer helped write the campaign platform for Tom Hayden, former husband of "Hanoi" Jane Fonda, in his bid for a California Congressional seat. That platform was filled with such panacea as advocacy of state banks, municipal owned utilities, national health services, and direct worker control of industry. This is Communism in its purest form!

Another Clinton friend and supporter of economic democracy is Jeremy Rifkin. Rifkin is an avowed new ager and associate of the IPS as well as a former field representative of the "New American Movement"--a descendant of the Maoist branch of the "New Left". According to the November/December 1971 issue of the group's underground paper, Rifkin was assigned the mis­sion to sanitize its literature and tone down the socialist rhetoric so that it would not be offensive to the average citizen. An in­teresting anecdote should prove almost prophetic. Webster's Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary, the 1971 edition, defines "Left" as: "Those professing views usually characterized by de­sire to reform (restructure) or overthrow the established order of the Founding Fathers" which was a Constitutional Republic, based upon the laws and precepts of Almighty God--Creator of the Universe. We have now moved left into a democracy--a view the Founding Fathers knew was a transitional form of government as it moved to embrace totalitarianism. Remember the Virginia Slims cigarette slogan: "You've come a long way, baby"? How much farther will we go before we wake up? Only YOU can answer that!

Ed. Note: Charles Williams, Kenosha, WI, is a well known speaker and was a speaker at the June 5th Annual Conference of the Wisconsin Legislative & Research Committee, Inc. [H: We also thank Mr. Williams for his superb observations. You will note that as always with the Khazarian Elite Socialists--they simply rename a thing, misdefine it until it becomes ac­cepted and there you have the game won. May you become informed so that you are not the FOOL!]
    BACK TO BROWN:
    PRESS CONTINUES BROWN COVER-UP
    Spotlight, July 19, 1993. Secret Viet Deal Cloaked. Moves to­ward normalization of relations with Vietnam and the lifting of the U.S. trade embargo are proceeding on schedule, while an alleged scandal centering on Commerce Secretary Ron Brown's involvement in a deal with the Vietnamese remains under wraps. Mike Blair.

Further details of an alleged deal made by Commerce Secre­tary Ron Brown with the communist leaders of Vietnam to get the 1975 U.S. trade embargo suspended in return for millions of dollars in payoffs by the Hanoi government continue to surface.

And meanwhile, Brown's boss, President Bill Clinton, seems to be making certain the alleged arrangement with Vietnam pro­ceeds on schedule.

On July 2, Clinton announced the U.S. government would suspend its efforts to halt a deal made by France and Japan to satisfy $140 million in long-overdue debts to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which will pave the way for lending more millions to the hard-line Marxist state by the IMF and the World Bank, largely financed by U.S. taxpayers.

In Spotlight, exclusively appearing in the July 5 and July 13 issues, details of the alleged deal forged by Brown and Viet­namese leaders, including Communist Party chief Du Muoi and Prime Minister Vo Van Kiet, were revealed by Vietnamese-American businessman Ly Tranh Binh.

Binh had been an insider in the dealings between Brown and the Vietnamese leaders as the vice chairman of the Vietnam De­velopment Corporation.

The Vietnam Development Corporation was set up late last year by its chairman, Nguyen Van Hao, a former deputy prime minister of the former South Vietnamese republic who went on to become a key player in the transformation of South Vietnam as part of a reunified Vietnam, led by a brutal communist regime in Hanoi.

According to Binh, Hao brokered a deal between Brown and Vietnam's top leaders, which included ending U.S. opposition to IMF loans, the lifting of the U.S. trade embargo, normalization of relations with the communist state and ultimately the granting of most favored nation (MFN) trading status.

In return for Brown's services, according to Binh, a bribe of $700,000 was placed in the Singapore branch of a French bank, plus a guarantee of a share of profits to be derived by Vietnam from deals made with U.S. oil companies and other firms, which would follow the lifting of the trade embargo.

Binh told the Spotlight in his latest interview an additional $300,000 [H: So, brings it right up to a MILLION DOLLAR PERSONAL PAY-OFF.] was being provided by Hanoi to pay for the Vietnam Development Corporation's operations in the United States, to facilitate the introduction to Vietnam of U.S. businesses allegedly lined up by Brown.

The alleged deal between Brown and the Vietnamese, as out­lined in the previous Spotlight exclusive, appears to be right on schedule because the U.S. media, with the exception of the Spotlight, does not choose to expose Clinton Administration cor­ruption.

CLINTON MET DEADLINE
    In order to coincide with a meeting of the IMF governing board on July 12 that would consider the French-Japanese deal to pave the way for new loans for Vietnam, Clinton needed to suspend U.S. opposition to the IMF loans before that meeting, which was accomplished with his July 2 announcement.

If the timetable continues on track, Clinton will next an­nounce the suspension of the U.S trade embargo when it comes up for annual renewal in mid-September.

Then full diplomatic relations with Vietnam and the granting of MFN trade status will follow, Binh said.

Clinton on July 1 went through the charade of meeting with representatives of seven leading U.S. veterans organizations and two POW-MIA family groups at the White House to "consult" with them about the impending deadline to make a decision about the IMF loans.

Representatives of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), American Veterans, American Ex-POWs and the Retired Offi­cers Association attended, along with the National Alliance of Families for the Return of America's Missing Servicemen and the National League of Families of Prisoners and Missing in Southeast Asia.

ALL THE PRESIDENT'S MEN
    Representing the administration at the meeting were Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, Assistant Secretary of State Winston Lord, Assistant Defense Secretary William Pendley, National Security Adviser Anthony Lake, Deputy National Security Ad­viser Sandy Berger, National Security Council Staff Director Nancy Soderberg and White House Communications Director David Gergen.

Only the VFW indicated at the meeting that it favored the IMF loans for Vietnam, a position which has deeply angered thousands of American veterans. [H: Let me remind you of something back prior to the national elections--the VFW groups in local places were ordered by head honchos to NOT ALLOW ANY PARTICIPATION OR GATHERING OF MEMBERS IF COL. BO GRITZ WAS TO SPEAK--ANY­WHERE! So, who might be heading up that Veteran's or­ganization do you suppose?] The American Legion led the others in opposing any trade concessions to Vietnam until the POW-MIA issue is fully resolved by the Communists.

Dolores Alfond, who heads the National Alliance of Fami­lies, left Clinton "red faced and uncomfortable" when she pre­sented her opinions at the meeting.

"Mr. President," she said, "if you grant IMF funding, then you will, in the view of my membership and the National Al­liance of Families, be putting a bullet in the brain of each of the U.S. POWs Vietnam holds. I mean that in a very literal sense, because the Vietnamese will be well on their way to every ad­vantage diplomatic recognition bestows, and keeping the prison­ers would be a liability, while releasing them would only ensure the IMF funding was denied. [H: For you disbelievers of the possibility of POW/MIAs being in that area of Southeast Asia--I want you to know that RUSSBACHER was very per­sonally aware of at least 17 of them! The facts are, further, that Gritz knows they are THERE. But, Col. Gritz' mission originally was NOT to bring out prisoners! (!!) Although this was a fact, I think it is time to Col. Gritz' petition to the investigating Sub-Committee on POWs [See CONTACT Vol. 2, #5 or ALL MY CHILDREN, JOURNAL #64] because I am going to go on and write about the business aspect of this TRADE AGREEMENT and you can see how prisoners are a manipulated commodity and the political swags DO NOT WANT THEM ALIVE AND HOME UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!]

PROBLEM SOLVER
    "Therefore, killing the POWs will solve the Vietnamese's problem," she said, looking directly at the president, "and it will solve the U.S. government's political problem the POWs pose . .. However, I and my membership will view that action as a total betrayal of your promise to the families."

On several occasions, and in numerous letters to family members and POW-MIA activists, Clinton pledged before and after taking office that he would not make any move to aid Viet­nam until the issue was resolved.

"It is our hope," the alliance director told Clinton, "that you keep your promise and your 'real commitments', as you said, to the families...

"However, unless I hear something otherwise today, and if you grant IMF funds, then I am going to tell the press your commitments mean nothing, and that you have totally betrayed the families.

"Furthermore, Mr. President, I can assure you that when you betray a promise which family members believe may have cost the lives of their loved ones, then you can be sure those people will be very vocal about it to the press, and will very likely do everything in their power to see you are not elected again." [H: Please do not miss this portion that says "...grant IMF funds...." WHAT WOULD CLINTON BE DOING, GRANTING INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND FUNDS TO ANYONE ANYHOW? Sleepy people (taxpayers)--you are in deep yogurt!]

Referring to a confrontation Clinton's predecessor, George Bush, had while attending a meeting of families in Washington last year, in which he told a group of frustrated mothers and wives of the missing, shouting for him to tell the truth, to "shut up and sit down," she concluded by stating: "It is just that the family members' patience with broken promises is at an all-time low, and if you give Vietnam the IMF funds, what happened to Bush when he spoke at our convention last year could very well start happening to you."

Nevertheless, the following day, right on schedule, Clinton announced he was ending U.S. opposition to IMF loans for Hanoi.

He claimed that allowing the IMF loans offered the "best hope of providing America's POW-MIA families the answers and peace of mind they deserve." [H: I suppose that peace of mind comes from not having to longer wonder about them--but fully realize they have been murdered and are at rest.]

Perhaps this 'nother article will show you the ends and outs of Free Trade very similar to Mexico's agreement. It indicates a full removal of business from your own nation to the non-paid poverty stricken Vietnamese as virtual slave-laborers as will the Mexican scenario go. Your jobs are GONE, AMERICA!

PLANS FOR INVESTMENT BILLIONS
    The rush by U.S. corporations to cash in on business op­portunities in Vietnam is already beginning, despite the fact that the U.S. trade embargo with that communist nation is still in force.
    A deal was recently struck by a Singapore partner of a giant Boston-based real estate conglomerate to build a nearly $1-bil­lion port in Vietnam. It's an example of the business opportunities giant U.S. corporations expect to be generated by lifting the U.S. trade embargo from Vietnam and making International Monetary Fund loans available to Hanoi.

Colliers International, one of the world's largest real estate concerns with 129 offices in North and Central America, Eu­rope and the so-called Pacific Rim nations, generates more than $300 million in revenues annually. It has assisted in brokering a $905 million deal to develop a deep-sea port at Vung Tau, about 80 miles southeast of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon before the communist takeover of South Vietnam in 1975).

Colliers International, through a partner firm, Colliers Jar-dines of Singapore, has put together a massive plan which will allow heavy transport ships to dock at Vung Tau, a recreational area for U.S. troops during the Vietnam War.

According to C. Stewart Forbes, chief executive officer of Colliers International, the project will take four years to com­plete and is currently the largest investment scheme under way in Vietnam.

"I think this represents the best elements of brokerage, matching a need--in this case a country--with the money and the capability," Forbes told the Boston Herald. "This kind of in­frastructure is sorely needed in Vietnam."

[H: Is anyone getting a bit testy about the movement of all the "dock works" from the Philippines to Vietnam, yet? Remember--everything is connected to EVERYTHING!]

According to Forbes, work at Vung Tau will be done pri­marily by Japanese engineering and construction firms.

Although direct U.S. investment in Vietnam is illegal until the Clinton Administration lifts the trade embargo against the communist state, Forbes said the Colliers deal is legal because it was done THROUGH a foreign partner, Colliers Jardines.

It is said that the Singapore branch of the French Banque In­dosuez is involved in the financial end of the giant port project. [H: French Banque INDO(SUEZ)???]

According to Vietnamese-American businessman Ly Tranh Binh, the Vietnamese government has allegedly deposited $700,000 [H: OOPS! There it is again!] in a Singapore branch of the French bank as partial payment for U.S. Commerce Sec­retary Ron Brown's alleged efforts to get the Clinton Adminis­tration to drop the U.S. trade embargo, which will likely take place in September.

A large number of U.S. industrial giants, including Kodak, Boeing and Du Pont, have already opened offices in Vietnam in anticipation of the lifting of the embargo.

'LOGICAL' PLAN
    "I visited Vietnam in December," Forbes said. "Upon my return we announced the opening of an office in Ho Chi Minh City by Colliers Jardines."

He explains further: "Colliers Jardines, a joint venture be­tween Colliers International Australia and Jardine Matheson, a Bermuda-based company with its principal holdings in Hong Kong, has secured a license to conduct real estate-related ser­vices in Vietnam."

Regarding the issue of American POWs and MIAs, Forbes said: "While greatly respecting the commitment of the men and women who served in Vietnam, particularly the sacrifice of those who did not return, we are preparing for the embargo to be lifted and wish to encourage that process."

[H: Now you watchers and finders, guess WHO this "Forbes" is!! (??). Ah-hmmnn....] Forbes is a cousin of Sen. John Forbes KERRY (D-Mass), WHO SERVED AS CHAIRMAN OF THE SENATE SELECT COMMITTEE ON POW AND MIA AFFAIRS AND FREQUENTLY USED THE COMMITTEE AS A FORUM TO ENCOURAGE THE LIFTING OF THE TRADE EMBARGO AND/OR NORMALIZA­TION OF RELATIONS WITH VIETNAM.
    Kerry was a strong advocate of rapprochement with Vietnam long before he was named to the select committee. [H: How many of you remember Kerry running around at high alti­tudes over Vietnam "viewing" possible prisoner facilities? How many of you remember him pronouncing "none are left alive!"?! Surely this is JUST a coincidence?]

A decorated Vietnam vet [BARF!!], Kerry quit the Navy during the war to become an anti-war activist, serving as a leader of the radical Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

Kerry, according to his Senate financial disclosure forms, is a beneficiary of three "blind" trusts, which were created in 1965. Members of the Forbes family are trustees of ALL THREE.

Stewart Forbes states that he has "never discussed this matter (the Colliers interest in Vietnam) with Sen. Kerry nor anyone on his staff!" [H: So be it--a billionaire politician wouldn't lie to you, would he?]

PJ 73
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #2 HATONN

TUE., JULY 20, 1993 1:05 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 338

TUE., JULY 20, 1993

SMALL WORLD OF INTERESTING TID-BITS
    In this world of "ordinary people" there are many "extraordinary people" described in either direction of goodness or whatever. Mostly, however, ones try to HIDE and, yet, can't do such a good job of it once they have practiced to de­ceive--at the expense and pain of another!

George Green thinks he has "lost himself" so that the ones looking for him in the form of "legal" officers--haven't found him. He is (was) in Bozeman, Montana--headed for "business" either there or in Missoula, Montana. The interesting thing is how fast he got OUT of Carson City, Nevada. Oh, he hasn't stopped his assault--he is just doing it from up there in order to keep the thing going. I would guess he HAS TO to keep his attorney from hanging him for misrepresentation for the LIES make it very, very hard to have your own reputation intact if you have been set up whereby your very representation makes YOU discredited also.

George was on national radio as late as last Saturday night--and was heard all over the South-East, specifically in Florida. He still speaks on "economy" but has slacked off a bit on his con­nection with Hatonn and the Command. Indeed, I am sure he and Coleman can make a good team on what's wrong and to whom to send your gold.

More interesting, however, is the latest little bit of insight. In Missoula, Montana, on the 24th (immediately ahead and is also a MAJOR Utah/Mormon celebration day) it seems there is an advertised big-public-bash for what is being called a "Patriot Roasting". This will be a big rally with cook-out, etc. Guess who the MAIN speaker is? Ah--er--no, not George Green--he will be a "minor" speaker. Missing JOHN COLEMAN is to be the big-cheese speaker. Gosh, I wonder if any of our friends would like to retrieve the computers, printers, FAX machines, etc., etc., from this nice patriotic non-American citizen--who is wanted for deportation? The Institute would surely be in GOOD shape if the stolen property from Gary Anderson, George Green and John Coleman could be retrieved!! Well, perhaps they can sell a lot of US&P books with the MI-6 British Intelligence con­nections. Do you want to place any bets as to which identifica­tion he uses, John Coleman or Josef Pavlonski?? Still feel se­cure in your beddies at night? Does Coleman give you the truth? Indeed, among the balderdash of "Christian" garble. I just find it interesting that a non-citizen in disfavor with your own government would have such an interesting calling. Must be Mr. Clinton isn't after HIM. Well, Coleman bashes homo­sexuals--so maybe the Billary "team" will take note.

As to what is happening in the military and among the gays, etc., it is quite sad. If a person has homosexual longings and desires, does it make it suitable for public display of activities which, if by heterosexuals or "self-sexuals", would be banned from all public display? That is the point here--not acceptance of sexual "preference".

I wonder, however, if morally it is any worse than the figurative castration of a man by a strong political wife? Readers--this has nothing to do with men and women--this is a wave of destruction sweeping over the world!

I may seem now to be changing the subject--nope, no such luck, readers. We are going to offer you some more information from Dr. Coleman's writings. Regardless of circumstances, this is one of the best "compiled" documents of recent writers. The book itself, as has information from the past been used, has lent itself to the "whole" but originates with others--i.e., Eustace Mullins, etc. But, what is a writer of TRUTH to do? If truth exists--it cannot be put aside just because someone else WROTE IT. Further, to get a full picture of the different fragments--you need the information compiled to see connections. There is ROOM for every one and I strongly urge you to get the original books and study them carefully for fact vs. opinion. Fact will not vary--opinions become the catch-22 and you should be in­formed enough by now to realize the differences.

Let us consider Dr. Coleman's segment called:

AN OVERVIEW AND SOME CASE HISTORIES
    Certainly a fair number of us are aware that the people run­ning our [H: Oops! Whose?] government are not the people who are really in control of political and economic matters, do­mestic and foreign. This has led many to seek the truth in the alternative press, those newsletter writers who, like me, have sought but not always found what it is that is making the United States terminally ill. "Seek and ye shall find" has not always been the case with this group. What we did find was that the people walk in great darkness, mostly not caring or bothering to find out where their country is headed, firm in the belief that it will always be there for them. This is the way the largest pop­ulation group has been manipulated to react, and their attitude plays right into the hands of the secret government.

We frequently hear about "they" doing this, that or the other. "They" seem literally to be able to get away with murder. "They" increase taxes, send our sons and daughters to die in wars that do not benefit our country. "They" seem above our reach, out of sight, frustratingly nebulous when it comes to tak­ing action against "them." No one seems able to clearly identify who "they" are. It is a situation that has pertained for decades. During the course of this book, we shall identify the mysterious "they" and then, after that, it is up to the people to remedy their situation.

On 30th April, 1981, I wrote a monograph disclosing the ex­istence of the Club of Rome, identifying it as a Committee of 300 subversive body. This was the first mention of both of these organizations in the United States. I warned readers not to be fooled by the feeling that the article was far-fetched and I drew a parallel between my article and the warning issued by the Bavarian government when the secret plans of the Illuminati fell into its hands. We shall return to the Club of Rome and the role of the Committee of 300 in U.S. affairs later herein.

[H: There has been a lot of objections on the part of prior writers as to this information and a classification of "A Committee of 300" and Coleman's claim to "first". Well, I have no objection to his claim--but the Club of Rome has been around for a very, very long time and MANY have presented this identical information--most notably Eustace Muffins. However, there is new input and from varying as­pects which must be given credit in presentation. I repeat, the MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN GET--THE BET­TER INFORMED WILL BE YOUR MASSES--STOP THE PICKING AND FIGHTING OVER WHO IS FIRST, LAST AND SMARTEST--AND GET ON WITH YOUR JOB OF CHANGING THINGS BEFORE YOU DIE AT THE HANDS OF THESE ELITE WORLD CONTROLLERS.]
    Many of the predictions made in that 1981 article have since come to pass, such as the unknown Felipe Gonzalez becoming prime minister of Spain, and Mitterand being returned to power in France; the downfall of Giscard D' Estang and Helmut Schmidt, the return to power of Swedish nobleman and Com­mittee of 300 member Olaf Palme, the nullifying of Reagan's presidency and the destruction of our steel, auto and housing in­dustries in terms of the post-industrial zero-growth orders handed down by the Committee of 300.

[H: Perhaps I should pause here and respond to inquiries about "where" did Coleman get his information and how could he call it "insider"? He got most of it from LaRouche's group and the Executive Intelligence Review. His wife is also important here in this instance. She is from Denmark and is still a citizen of that country. She has close relatives within the government there--and lots of informa­tion flowed through that conduit. All spent time in South Africa and, in fact, there is history in actual public presenta­tion that they had some involvement in diamond smuggling into the U.S. This story was to be carried in a major newsletter--but was squelched from someone in England be­fore publication date. I suggest that these people have enough problems without my adding to them so allow us to just say that the "information" has been good from whatever resource. IF it came directly from the EIR or from Mullins--or from distant aliens--it is STILL--valid and good. When we get to "opinions" of the author on various items I take some exception but, again, it is "opinion" and he has his right to his own. We had many personal discussions and Coleman, in public and in person, said that he did not object to "any correction I (Hatonn) had to offer to him". This, of course, was while he was still working here and before G.G. got all entangled with private contracts with him, gifting of computers, etc., to him and the persons turned into gold-rushers instead of simply "truth-bringers".]

The importance of Palme [H: We have also written about Palme for he was assassinated and the intrigue around this man was without limits so, indeed, you will HAVE HEARD OF EVERYONE MENTIONED HEREIN! I OFFER THESE WRITINGS FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION FROM FLATLAND EARTH.] lies in the use made of him by the Club of Rome to deliver technology to the Soviet Union on the for­bidden list of the U.S. Customs, and Palme's world-wide com­munications network employed to train the spotlight on the phony Iran hostage crisis, while he shuttled back and forth between Washington and Teheran in an effort to undermine the sovereign integrity of the U.S. and place the phony crisis in the realm of the Committee of 300 institution, viz, the World Court at The Hague, Holland.

In what is in fact an open conspiracy against God and man, which includes enslaving the majority of humans left on this Earth after wars, plagues and mass-murder have done with them, is not well hidden. In the intelligence community, it is taught that the best way to hide something is to place it in open view. As an example of the foregoing, when Germany wanted to hide its prize new Messerschmidt fighter plane in 1938, the aircraft was put on display at the Paris Air Show. While secret agents and spies were collecting information from hollow tree trunks and from behind loose bricks in a wall, the information they sought was staring them right in the face. [H: This is the same technique used by Dr. Coleman--hide in plain sight but never allow anyone to know addresses, etc. Either the man is a shrewd character OR the government doesn't want him too terribly bad--I can't imagine that the whole of the Intel­ligence community can't find him when we (not just "me") know his very speaking schedules and he "must" work on a continual basis with George Green (who also "hides" himself behind locked gates and no addresses, etc.). You don't think it just coincidence that they show up at the same time with the same problems in your old "everybody is always going there" Montana, do you?]

The upper-level parallel secret government does not operate from dank basements and secret underground chambers. It places itself in full view in the White House, Congress and in Number 10 Downing Street and the Houses of Parliament. It is akin to those weird and supposedly terrifying "monster" films, where the monster appears with distorted features, long hair and even longer teeth, growling and slavering all over the place. This is a distraction, the REAL MONSTERS wear business suits and drive to work on Capitol Hill in limousines.

These men are IN OPEN VIEW. These men are the servants of the One World Government-New World Order. Like the rapist who stops to offer his victim a friendly ride, he does not LOOK like the monster he is. If he did, his intended victim would run off screaming in fright. The same applies to gov­ernment at all levels. President Bush does not LOOK like a du­tiful servant of the upper-level parallel government, but make no mistake about it, he is as much a MONSTER as are those hor­rors found in horror-movies.

Stop for a moment and consider how President Bush ordered the brutal slaying of 150,000 Iraqi troops, in a convoy of mili­tary vehicles carrying white flags, on their way back to Iraq un­der Geneva Convention rules of agreed disengagement and withdrawal. Imagine the horror of the Iraqi troops when, in spite of waving their white flags, they were mowed down by American aircraft. In another part of the front, 12,000 Iraqi soldiers were buried alive in trenches they occupied. Is that not MONSTROUS in the truest sense of the word? From where did President Bush get HIS orders to act in this MONSTROUS fashion? He got them from the Royal Institute for Interna­tional Affairs (RHA) who received its mandate from the Committee of 300, also known as the "Olympians." [H: Yes indeedy, this is the SAME RHA who runs the Tavistock In­stitute who runs the Brookings Institute who runs the Uni­versity of Science and Philosophy--by enforcement and or­ders of the British Crown group of British Intelligence called MI-6 from which Coleman also claims to evolve.]

We shall see, even the "Olympians" do not hide their faces. Often times they put on a show which could be likened to the Paris Air Show, even as conspiracy buffs spend their time in fruitless searching in the wrong places in the wrong direction. Note how the Queen, Elizabeth II, performs the ceremonial opening of the British Parliament? There, in full view is the head of the Committee of 300. Have you ever witnessed the swearing-in ceremony of a United States President? There in full view is another member of the Committee of 300. The problem is only one of perception.

Who are the conspirators who serve the mighty all-powerful Committee of 300? The better-informed of our citizens are aware that there is a conspiracy and that the conspiracy goes un­der various names such as the Illuminati, Freemasonry, the Round Table, the Milner Group. To them the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) and the Trilaterals represent most of what they do not like in regard to domestic and foreign policy. Some even know that the Round Table has a big input into United States affairs through the British Ambassador in Washington. The problem is that real hard information on the treasonous ac­tivities of members of the invisible government is very hard to come by.

[H: So again and again we are asked as to why we are allowed to write this material and "live". In the upstart it didn't work well at all--because they got to Dharma and lit­erally killed her with cardiac arrest several times (we will also write about ELF zapping in a minute). Now, it is easier to let us go with only the miserable problems of such as the legal altercations, etc., through and by their "agents". I re­mind you of what I have told you before--they think they have it all DONE--finished--and you will never know what hit you. They are now in the stage where they believe YOU will NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH--for after all, there they are--right in front of your noses claiming to be your humani­tarian supporters of freedom. Further, this only intensifies the fact that they ARE basically IN CONTROL and if you know that you will either, 1. Act wisely within the system some-way or, 2. You will take up arms at which time they can simply kill you in cold blood rather than wait for their developed plagues, wars and pestilence to getcha!]

I quote the profound statement made by the prophet Hosea, which is found in the Christian Bible: "My people perish for lack of knowledge." Some may already have heard my exposé of the foreign aid scandal, in which work I named several con­spiratorial organizations, whose number is legion. Their final objective is the overthrow of the U.S. Constitution and the merging of this country, chosen by God as HIS country, with a godless One World Order Government which will return the world to conditions far worse than existed in the Dark Ages.

Let us talk about actual case histories, the attempt to commu­nize and deindustrialize Italy. The Committee of 300 long ago decreed that there shall be a smaller--much smaller--and better world, that is, their idea of what constitutes a better world. The myriads of useless eaters consuming scarce natural resources were to be culled. Industrial progress supports population growth. Therefore the command to multiply and subdue the Earth found in Genesis had to be subverted.

This called for an attack upon Christianity; the slow but sure disintegration of industrial nation states; the destruction of hun­dreds of millions of people, referred to by the Committee of 300 as "surplus population", and the removal of any leader who dared to stand in the way of the Committee's global planning to reach the foregoing objectives.

Two of the Committee's earliest targets were Italy and Pak­istan. The late Aldo Moro, Prime Minister of Italy, was one leader who opposed "zero growth"; and population reductions planned for his country, thereby incurring the wrath of the Club of Rome commissioned by the "Olympians" to carry out its poli­cies in this regard. In a Rome courtroom on November 10th, 1982, a close friend of Moro's testified that the former prime minister was threatened by an agent of the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA)--who is also a Committee of 300 member--while he was still the U.S. Secretary of State. The meteoric rise of the man the witness named as KISSINGER will be dealt with later.

It will be recalled that Prime Minister Moro was kidnapped by the Red Brigades in 1978 and subsequently brutally shot to death. It was at the trial of members of the Red Brigades that several of them testified to the fact that they knew of high-level U.S. involvement in the plot to kill Moro. When threatening Moro, Kissinger was obviously not carrying out U.S. foreign policy, but rather acting according to instructions received from the Club of Rome, the foreign-policy arm of the Committee of 300.

The witness who delivered the bombshell in open court was a close associate of Moro's, Gorrado Guerzoni. His explosive testimony was broadcast over Italian television and radio on November 10th, 1982, and printed in several Italian newspa­pers--yet this vital information was suppressed in the U.S. Those famous bastions of freedom with a compelling right to know, the Washington Post and the New York Times, did not think it important to even print a single line of Guerzoni's testi­mony.

Nor was the news carried by any of the wire services or tele­vision stations. The fact that Italy's Aldo Moro had been a leading politician for decades, and who was kidnapped in broad daylight in the spring of 1978, all of his bodyguards butchered in cold blood, was not deemed newsworthy, even though Kissinger stood accused as an accomplice to these crimes? Or was the silence BECAUSE of Kissinger's involvement?

In my 1982 expose of this heinous crime, I demonstrated that Aldo Moro, a loyal member of the Christian Democrat Party, was murdered by assassins controlled by P2 Masonry with the object of bringing Italy into line with Club of Rome orders to deindustrialize the country and considerably reduce its popula­tion. Moro's plans to stabilize Italy through full employment and industrial and political peace would have strengthened Catholic opposition to Communism and made the destabilization of the Middle East--a prime goal--that much harder.

From the foregoing it becomes clear just how far ahead the conspirators plan. They do not think in terms of a Five Year Plan. One need to go back to Weishaupt's statements about the early Catholic Church to understand what was involved in the murder of Aldo Moro. Moro's death removed the roadblocks to the plans to destabilize Italy and, as we now know, enabled con­spiracy plans for the Middle East to be carried out in the Gulf War 14 years later.

Italy was chosen as a test-target by the Committee of 300. Italy is important to the conspirators' plans because it is the closest European country to the Middle East linked to Middle East economics and politics. It is also the home of the Catholic Church, which Weishaupt ordered destroyed, and home for some of Europe's most powerful top oligarchical families of the ancient Black Nobility. Should Italy have been weakened by Moro's death, it would have had repercussions in the Middle East which would have weakened U.S. influence in the region. Italy is important for another reason; it is a gateway for drugs entering Europe from Iran and Lebanon, and we shall return to that subject in due course.

To be continued.

There is too much information which is necessary to bring to your attention and "update" old information to allow for contin­uing on a single subject to exhaustion.

The next is urgent because you ones must know that not only are you under attack--but have been under attack and only visibly by that which shows up as a plague of one sort or another. The real "debilitation" of large numbers is thanks to the old Russian woodpeckers among your own woodpecker flocks.

Dharma, this will be lengthy enough that I think we had better break the writing at this point and pick up again right here at next sitting. I think we'll have time to write about the "woodpecker" system today if we get right at it. Thank you.

주제글 정보