힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#075, TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES RELATIVE CONNECTIONS VOL. III

PJ 75
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN
    SAT., JULY 31, 1993 9:50 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 349
    SAT., JULY 31, 1993
    GUTS, GRIT, GLITZ OR SIMPLY, GOD?
    Two major questions come back to me on a regular basis: 1. How does this bunch have the guts to publish such dangerous information? and 2. How could I put a person in such jeopardy as to ask Dharma to write this incredibly dangerous information? To both: WE SERVE GOD CREATOR! We know the task at hand, be it fulfilled positively or in a most costly "everything" manner; it must be done if Light and balance is to be returned to this wondrous planet and the creations of God.

When all is said and done, we or anyone else, who speaks out does so realizing that the audience is very limited. This is because of the controlled media. Therefore, if not WE--WHO? There are many within your system who give it "all" every day of their lives and openly share EVERYTHING THEY HAVE--I often speak of them and offer any assistance I can even if it be to simply "pass it on"--for that is what the paper and JOURNALS are about--FREE PRESS WITH SOME INFORMATION! Where else, save one or two hidden pockets of press, can you get anything of truth--even about persons who present themselves as your informers and leaders? Of course I have a MAJOR example in hand, along with a stack of others well over a foot in depth--waiting their turn at the priority wheel. It is all but impossible to sift through and prioritize the information for it all becomes so critical according to the related sector in point, i.e., politics, military, economics, famine, flood, etc.

GUNTHER RUSSBACHER AND RAY RENICK
    I am humbly grateful to you readers for having kept your support flowing to these people. There are others, of course, also, but these two have personally been so flooded with fond letters and support that they cannot find a way to thank you properly. As I say, there are others; Weaver, Harris, Webb, Campbell--and on and on. Because there are so many it is even more appreciated by me that you have never failed to respond to my requests to remember our imprisoned compatriots--held helpless in places of prisons and detention.

Just as YOU have, through your efforts through our own people, brought Justice for Demjanjuk in Israel--so too can your support and ceaseless demands for his U.S. Justice cause the power-brokers to bring this man HOME. He is not wanted in the U.S. because the criminal actions which sent him to Israel illegally will be shown in the Light of Day. MAKE IT SO, READERS, PLEASE, PLEASE, MAKE IT SO!

I take just a minute to thank you readers in the behalf of the ones you have attended for they are touched, yea, changed, by your love and compassion. They are touched by your lack of "JUDGMENT" of them and your unlimited faith that God, through your own faith, will see to HIS people. In that, dear friends, I THANK YOU.

These men are allowed very little with which to work in the line of paper, pens, stamps and thus and so. They simply cannot reply to every one--they would not be allowed to do so and therefore if it seems your messages are a "one way street", please know--it is not--for when you are in prison the "rules" are the master. To stop the "perchance" of communications on a large scale--stamps are forbidden bounty. I would say, however, and I think I have not mentioned this before--it is required that each prisoner be allowed an account at the commissary for personal needs, stamps and thus and so. It is NOT as simple as just sending along money but, in a case or two, our people have asked for deposit slips and a small amount of money can be deposited into a prisoner's account. That resource, for instance, has allowed Gunther to file legal cases and this last one filed may cause the authorities to grant him a hearing. I hate to load another block on E.J.'s back but if you want to send a gift of funds to any of these people--send it, with a note, of instructions--to E.J. and he can get someone to place it properly.

Remember that the master said to his people, "When I was hungry you fed me, when I was sick you attended me and when I was in prison ye visited me." And a disciple spoke up and said, "But Lord, I did not visit you!" The Master replied, "Aye, but when ye do these things unto the least of mine--so too have ye done it unto me!" In behalf of GOD--"I" THANK YOU, PRECIOUS FRIENDS!

Ray especially needs your "personal" loving words of support. He feels that he is not accepted for whatever he may have done "wrong" by temper, failure of proper action--whatever. No, what IS--IS! God does NOT go about SNATCHING anyone from ANYTHING. The problems must be handled properly according to the Law in that each success under the law is success for ALL. Ray believes "me" to be angry with him--NO! I love him greatly and honor him for the truth he has brought in the face of such adversity. Frustrations, anticipation, helplessness and inability to "buck this bastardized system" is stress beyond most one's belief of fact. Then, you get incarcerated and the brainwashing, the torment and the actual "pulsing" sets in in real determination to undo the "victim". All I can say to anyone and to Ray in particular--"do not effort to outthink God and keep the Light shield around you, son. We need no dead or damaged ‘martyrs'--we need ones willing to LIVE FOR RIGHTEOUS CAUSE OF FREEDOM AND TRUTH. Feel forsaken if you will--but I suggest you get up off your downside and take the cards and letters and RE-READ THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL LIGHT ENTERS WITHIN THE DARKNESS AND DESPAIR. Does it help? ALWAYS!"

Our people have suffered greatly at the turning of events and funds are all but zilch--so they must do that which they can until larders can be increased. That means that many fires already aflame MUST be attended as deadlines MUST BE MET in their proper sequences. Ones on the outside have to also have attention to needs and that must ALWAYS be attended as in "business attention" with REASON for helping beyond that of friendship--so the books are valid reflections in ALL cases. Just as we can shift some small funds through expenses for material through the CONTACT, so too can help be gleaned from that resource. However, at present the funding is not there--so, in the interim, let us build audience. We will rerun the SLO material and meanwhile, Ray, learn everything you can about the LAW and continue to WRITE--CONTACT will run it--for just as long as our people can keep at it!

When I speak of "we" or "I" in "doing something or other"--please understand the facts in play--"I" or "we" don't do anything--YOU ONES ARE THE HANDS AND FEET OF GOD! I AM THE VOICE IN THE "CROW'S NEST"!

To our beloved friends caught already in the spider's trap (Literally as Gunther was just, within the past two days, bitten badly by a Recluse Spider and is suffering greatly from the venom and the treatment.), when it seems the adversary can't do another thing miserable TO YOU--he finds something, doesn't he? Probably the most gracious and wonderful gift you could give, say, to Gunther, is to help a bit as you can, toward fees, phone bills, etc., to Rayelan that they "get through this". Rael is in bankruptcy and even that is NOT FREE--YOU ONES CAN'T EVEN LOSE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE--WITHOUT MAJOR EXPENSE! KEEP YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR AND REMEMBER "THE PLAY"--IT IS A PLAY AND YOU ARE THE PLAYERS--DO NOT SUCCUMB TO THE ILLUSION!

MONEY AND BIG GAMES
    The people here are limited as to what they can do but realize that Gene Dixon has never stopped his work with the CLC--not for a minute. He now spends the majority of this time batching it in Tehachapi where he can have the help of Karen and Mitch (and others here) to attend all these cases under way and getting them ready for the specific attorneys who will "do" the hearings. This is a MASSIVE job and until we can get the myriads of pieces of litigation off our backs regarding Green, et al, we are swamped. However, the enemy never seems to default in annoyances. George Green is now calling ones here and there and telling them that three or four new attorneys are going to be coming against Ekkers and other such interesting "stuff". I am irritated with it, George. I know that there is no longer the amount of money in gold as there WAS--George has been stealthing the commodities in his control into Puerto Rico (San Juan) through Raul Hernandez. I would think HIS OWN people would be about sick of his "arrangements". I would further guess that his REGULAR bits of income "for services" to the "big boys" is also about dried up or in the process of being shutdown. The big boys do not play nicely when you tromp on their toes or become a bigger focus and danger of uncovering than the garnerings are worth. Whether YOU ONES BELIEVE IN MY PRESENCE OR NOT--THE BIG BOYS KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM AND WHAT I CAN DO IF I SO CHOOSE! SO BE IT. So we thank you all and give our grateful appreciation to that which you do with the pen for in the ending IT SHALL BE mightier than the sword. Now, back to the current daily tidbits of input.

GEN. NORMAN SCHWARTZKOPF
    Just as, if we didn't tell you differently, you would think Alan Dershowitz is a loyal Constitutionalist, there are many others who SEEM to be something they ARE NOT. Dershowitz is always SEEN in every prominent "case" that happens and yet--he didn't do anything good for Tyson, Helmsley, etc. He is a self-proclaimed "Israel First" worker and has gone further so as to publicly state: That America will be the new Israel as the pro-Israelites take over the government. Another in the field of politics and economics is one called Larry Abraham. Gary Allen wrote a book None Dare Call it Conspiracy--it was actually mostly the work of Eustace Mullins and was a top level publication and Mullins was in the circle during the writing, etc. Somehow that book became to be recognized as Larry Abraham's property and work. Recently Abraham wrote another called Call it Conspiracy. Same thing-reworked. Abraham is a member of and did in fact set-up the "Phoenix Club" of newsletter publishers and has done totally unscrupulous things and orchestrated immoral, if not totally illegal, organizations operating with Schultz in Monaco. All under the guise of patriotism and Constitutional "rights".

Now comes a thrust to run SCHWARTZKOPF for president of the U.S.A. What do YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS MAN? If "I" told you--would you believe me? Did I think him a "good man"? NO! Did I think him a "good general"? YES, for he was bloodthirsty enough to win a war if it cost every one of his men, and the enemy, their lives. I DO NOT SANCTION WAR OR VIOLENCE!--PERIOD!!

I don't have to do an "introduction" to this article but I want to again recognize Eustace Mullins (whom I honor greatly in all his work) for researching and presenting FACTUAL TRUTH that you might evaluate circumstances and persons of prominence who can impact you mightily.

As you read this, however, please keep in mind the little group trying to get ALL of your personal information--COSMOS! Remember, they stressed that working with them were several people of importance (to sell you on their authenticity and good intentions), like Janet Reno AND NORMAN SCHWARTZKOPF! Stop paying attention and you are goners.

The following explains itself so I ask that Dharma simply present it as is:

QUOTING:

TIP: GEN. NORMAN SCHWARTZKOPF
    (TIP--Tare Identification Program--is a regular feature of Kingdom Chronicle. Its purpose is in keeping with the parable of the wheat and the tares given by our Master in Matthew 13.)

An item of interest came across our desk from the July 1992 issue of Instauration magazine: "Switzerland. A maverick Swiss Jew, Niklaus Meinberg, wrote a lengthy article for a rural Swiss newspaper which was reprinted in Zurich Tagensanzeiger, a popular daily. Meinberg claimed that General Norman SCHWARTZKOPF of Gulf War fame, has an IQ of 170 and a Jewish mother."

His ancestry is not surprising in view of the research done by our compatriot, Mr. Eustace Mullins. In an article first written in the 1970's, and reprinted in 1988 by the CDL Report, (P.O. Box 449, Arabi, LA 70032), Mr. Mullins unmasked Schwartzkopf's Jewish ancestry... Except that Mr. Mullins was talking about "Stormin' Norman's" father, Col. H. Norman Schwartzkopf, Sr.! And therein hangs an amazing story, dug out by Mr. Mullins, and from which we excerpt briefly below. [H: I would ask you to recall that "Norman" was the beloved favorite of the Jewish community and the Jewish Lobbies--not to mention that he was special speaker with overwhelming reception in the Jewish leagues and especially in Florida in the Jewish retirement and vacation communities.]

Many of our readers are no doubt aware of the very highly publicized crime, the 1932 kidnapping and murder of the toddler son of Charles Lindbergh, Jr., the famous aviator. A poor German immigrant by the name of Bruno Richard Hauptmann was charged, convicted and executed in the electric chair in 1936. The truth is, however, that Hauptmann had been framed by conspiracy of the prosecutor, the defense attorney, and Col. Norman SCHWARTZKOPF. The prosecutor was the Attorney General of New Jersey, the Jew David Wilentz.

Quoting from the article by Eustace Mullins: "Governor Hoffman of New Jersey later wrote in Liberty Magazine that J. Edgar Hoover informed him that he and the FBI had formally withdrawn from the case on October 10, 1934. This was three weeks after Hauptmann's arrest, when Hoover's agents reported to him that Wilentz and his chief co-conspirator, the Jew Col. H. Norman SCHWARTZKOPF, head of the New Jersey State Police (SCHWARTZKOPF means "blackhead' in German) were concocting a completely phony case against Hauptmann....

"During the Hauptmann trial in New Jersey, Wilentz became fearful that the parade of perjured witnesses he and SCHWARTZKOPF had suborned, as well as the clumsily manufactured evidence against Hauptmann, was having little effect on the jury....

"To understand Wilentz' predicament, we should realize that he was a typical Jewish fraud and loudmouth. Although he was prosecuting the most publicized case in American history, Wilentz had never before tried a criminal case of any kind! Like most Jewish officials, he had not been elected to the office of Attorney General of the State of New Jersey, but had been appointed by Gov. Harry Moore as a political payoff after he had persuaded a number of Jews to switch their votes! If he could get a conviction against Hauptmann, he was assured he would become the first Jewish governor of New Jersey, and perhaps follow Woodrow Wilson's example in moving from that office into the White House. [Editor's note: Some investigators now believe that Wilson himself was Jewish, his real name having been Wolfsohn.]

"Since he had nothing to connect Hauptmann with the kidnapping and murder of the Lindbergh child but the possession of ransom bills, he and his fellow Jew, SCHWARTZKOPF, enlisted the state police in manufacturing a phony ladder and other evidence, and rounding up a group of perjured witnesses who would place Hauptmann at the scene of the crime." [H: Remember the Protocols? "15: If one of our people should unhappily fall into the hands of justice amongst the Christians, we must rush to help him; find as many witness as he needs to save him from his judges--UNTIL WE BECOME, JUDGES OURSELVES!"] "Because more than a dozen persons were involved in Wilentz' conspiracy, it was inevitable that J. Edgar Hoover and other officials would be warned of what Wilentz was doing. It was even more imperative that Wilentz convict Hauptmann in order to protect the real murderers, the Jews who actually kidnapped and ritually murdered the baby." [H: Chelas, we are talking about one of the most notable "babies" in the history of kidnapping and we are talking about a type of RITUAL MURDER.] "As a Jew, it was his duty to his tribe not only to erase all leads to the true killers, but also to prevent the public from learning any details of the nature of the crime, A Jewish ritual-murder."

What about Hauptmann's defense attorney? Hauptmann was a virtually penniless immigrant. Enter newspaper publisher William Randolf Hearst. Hearst put up a $300,000 fee to hire Big Ed Reilly of Brooklyn, a defense attorney notorious for getting numerous mobsters acquitted of murder charges. Again, we quote Mr. Mullins:

"It was well known that Hearst wanted a conviction. [What better way to insure that outcome than to pay off the ‘defense' attorney?--Ed.] He was haunted by the fear that one of his children would be kidnapped, with a probable demand for a million dollar ransom, which he would have difficulty in paying. He had already relinquished control of the Hearst newspaper to a Jew, Richard Berlin. Few people knew that the Hearsts themselves were Jewish, the original name having been ‘Hirsch'. This fact gave further dimension to Hearst's interest in the case. He had forbidden any reporter to ever mention the words ‘Jewish ritual murder' in any story. Thus he had a common bond with Wilentz in seeing Hauptmann convicted." (Ironically, in the 1970's, Hearst's granddaughter, Patty Hearst, became the second most famous kidnap victim in American history.)

The record shows that Charles Lindbergh, Jr., cooperated with the prosecution in convicting Hauptmann. Why?! Mullins suggests that Lindbergh, Jr. did not have the backbone his father had. Mullins' research presents a most plausible explanation which is buttressed by numerous historical facts. In summary, the murder of the Lindbergh baby was primarily revenge against the baby's grandpa, Congressman Charles Lindberg, Sr., one of the most vocal and powerful opponents of the Jewish international bankers' Federal Reserve System! ...a private money monopoly which has now completely enslaved the American people--and most do not even realize they are enslaved.

Thus, we have learned that the roly-poly man, whom the media portrayed as the "grandpa-next-door" in the general's uniform, the man who "brilliantly" masterminded the defeat of the "fourth most powerful military machine in the world", (Did you believe that Madison Avenue hype?) ...a man who is now earning five-figure fees on the lecture circuit while his autobiography is helped to the best-seller lists by the Jewish-controlled media, is none other than another wolf in sheep's clothing! Gen. H. Norman SCHWARTZKOPF is another Tare among the Wheat! Watch out for those angel-reapers of Matthew 13, General!

END QUOTE

BOOK: IRON CURTAIN OVER AMERICA
    There is another book come into my attention which probably is "right on target" judging from the amount and kind of resistance it is receiving. Not even having monitored it I note that if the Anti-Defamation League is "after the author" and distributors--it must be valid. The ADL is actually from British Intelligence but they have done just about all they could (and finally got Green to do it) to shut down our work and the JOURNALS. The purposes were certainly different but the end result the same--only the JOURNALS still sit in a warehouse in Nevada. I think, however, not for much longer. And, moreover, we feel that the value has so depreciated that Mr. Green will STILL owe the full amount of his note to the Institute. Our people plan to demand a public auction and so far--no takers. No one wants to pay for anything TWICE! There is a scrap-paper dealer in Las Vegas who says he would move them for the scrap if he could "break-even" on the trip from Carson City to L.V. Encouraging? No, but factual--so it seems. It would appear to me that George Green must enjoy pounding nails in his own soul's coffin. Would it not seem wiser in the "long" haul to give those JOURNALS back to the writer and the INSTITUTE to whom they were given now that he has damaged all beyond recovery financially? It is rarely worthwhile to seek REVENGE against God for your perceived misadventures constructed by self. The term "rare" gives far too many points to the silly revenger. Already, there will never again be "pleasure" and "joy" in ANYTHING the man undertakes to do or have--is the pittance of GOLD worthy of the price? Even if you get it?

I would like to give you a simple ad write-up about the book which doesn't even give market information but I think it will set the stage for your understanding of the "letters" which we will also share immediately following.

Lt. Gen. George E. Stratemeyer, USAF (ret.), says: "I congratulate you on your book and the service you have performed for our country. If my health would permit it I would go on a continuous lecture tour gratis and preach your book and recommendations. My Iron Curtain Over America will be on loan continuously and I intend to recommend its reading in every letter I write."

Lt. Gen. Edward M. Almond, USA (ret.), says: "It is an inspiration to me to find an author with the courage and energy to research and to insure the publication of such information as you have assembled in order that the poorly informed average American may know wherein the real threats in our country lurk. Your book is a magnificent contribution to those who would preserve our American ideals."

Vice Admiral T. G. W. Settle, U.S.N. (ret.), says: "The Iron Curtain Over America is a most pertinent and excellently presented treatise on the ‘cancer' in our national set-up.

"I hope this book has had, and will have, the widest possible dissemination, particularly to our leaders--in Washington, and in industry and the press--and that our leaders who are ‘uncontaminated' will have their serious attention engaged by it."

Lt. General P.A. Del Valle, USMC (ret.), says: "I am impelled to write to you to express my admiration of your great service for the nation in writing this truly magnificent book. No American who has taken the oath of allegiance can afford to miss it, and I heartily recommend it as the honest and courageous dispeller of the fog of propaganda in which most minds seem to dwell."

Senator William A. Langer, former Chairman, Judiciary Committee: "I think it ought to be compulsory reading in every public school in America."

Senator Pat McCarran, former Chairman, Judiciary Committee: "A fine book."

Hedda Hopper, syndicated columnist: "It's the most revealing and frightening book that has come across my desk in ages."

J.M. Hazlitt, syndicated columnist: "The most startling, challenging, alarming writing of the past fifty years."

WHO IS THE AUTHOR?
    JOHN BEATY, author and former professor, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, is a veteran of World War I and served nearly five years in World War II with the War Department General Staff. He wrote military studies, edited the daily intelligence summary, and headed several important sections in the Military Intelligence Service.

[H: Dharma knew this was coming--sorry, chela. I ask that a copy be acquired and, indeed, if the author or his representative is amenable--we will run excerpts of the material--and then you need to support this kind of daring writer. Can you realize, readers, that YOU, through this conduit and this CONTACT, are made privy to the most desperately HIDDEN information on your planet? We are willing to do this tremendous work if you are willing to hang in there and get informed and support the jeopardized Americans and world leaders efforting to bring sanity back into your lives. This one, however, is going to hit you hard and you will HAVE TO KNOW that the recent reminders of the Soviets and war IS ON ITS WAY! Gird up your courage and open your minds for the curtain has actually "fallen". God bless you. So, IS THIS BOOK GOING TO OFFER NEW INFORMATION? NO! BUT IT WILL CONFIRM THAT WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN SHOWN AND GIVEN!]

Despite tremendous pressures The Iron Curtain Over America has increased in circulation and influence through individuals and groups who have accepted the responsibility and challenge of spreading the truth.

The forces of suppression and censorship exert strong influence to deny the established channels of book and news distribution to documented books which expose the origin and true nature of COMMUNISM. Ready access is provided for left-wing (socialist) literature and sex novels and pornography, which undermine the morals and morale of youth and adults alike.

The COMMUNIST METHOD of attack and seizure of a nation is through infiltration and control of the public information and influence media (radio, TV and press) and its distribution--imposing a virtual censorship on its citizens. [H: Goodness, nothing NEW at all--but, chelas, you have to GET IT UNDERSTOOD YOURSELF--FROM EVERY AVAILABLE RESOURCE--THEN you can act in wisdom and responsibility. Let it be your further confirmation that we offer TRUTH no matter how badly accepted or the threats against us for so-doing.]

Most Americans are unaware of the constant propaganda with which they ARE bombarded, and are influenced unperturbed from sources which they believe are reliable.

The main thing which the Communists fear today is that the American people will wake up, before it's too late, to the truth about their conspiracy. The only chance Americans have of saving their country and civilization is to get across enough of the facts to enough fellow Americans in time.

This can be accomplished only by enlisting support from conscientious individuals and groups in circumventing the barriers of suppression and controlled distribution.

Why have I chosen to center attention onto this book today? Because it is over 38-YEARS-OLD!!!The letters I will share here are from 1955. If you think a little old cold war changing names means security and safety--forget it, it just means you are into another phase and that THEY have WON!

ABOUT THIS BOOK from the ADL:
    ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE
    OF B'NAI B'RITH
    Henry Edward Schultz
    205 E. 42nd St.
    New York 17, N.Y.
    October 4, 1955

Lieutenant-General George E. Stratemeyer
    P.O. Box 424
    Winter Park, Florida

Dear General Stratemeyer:

It is never a pleasant duty to impose distressing problems upon public personalities such as yourself, and for some time it had been our hope that this letter to you might become unnecessary.

Just a year ago, the publishers of Iron Curtain Over America began distributing, as part of a sales campaign, copies of what purported to be a letter from you to John O. Beaty, the author, endorsing this volume and recommending it to Americans in general.

At that time we withheld writing you because we felt that inevitably the facts about Mr. Beaty and his book would be brought to your attention and that you would then take appropriate action. A year has gone by and we now find that "the General Stratemeyer Letter Written to Col. Beaty" is the subject of a flyer being distributed by Gerald L.K. Smith's Christian Nationalist Crusade. Enclosed is a photostatic copy of that leaflet, which you will note acknowledges unashamedly that Iron Curtain Over America" is anti-Jewish.

This leaflet is being distributed in large quantities and thus links your name widely and publicly with the anti-Semitism of Gerald Smith and John Beaty. We take it for granted that you are familiar with Smith's long and notorious record as an anti-Jewish hatemonger. Perhaps you are not as aware of Mr. Beaty's record.

Professor Beaty is no newcomer to the field of anti-Jewish propaganda. As long ago as 1948 he was delivering anti-Semitic lectures in the Southwest. Until December 1951 his activities were confined to desultory speaking engagements whose effects appear to be irritating only in a local sense. Then he made his debut as a national anti-Semitic propagandist with the publication of Iron Curtain Over America.

We do not propose to burden you at this point with our detailed analysis of the book; [H: They rarely do!] suffice it to say that it is a compilation of anti-Jewish lies and distortions which have caused it to become a kind of primer for lunatic fringe groups throughout the nation.

Lest you feel that ours is a partisan Jewish view of this book, we would point out that Iron Curtain Over America has been denounced by the Methodist publication ZIONS Herald. Others who have condemned it are Father J.J. Mulloy of the Jesuit High School of Dallas; Dr. Orval Watts in the publication Faith and Freedom; and William Henry Chamberlain in the Chicago Tribune. (Photostatic copies of these condemnations are enclosed.)

Finally, you should know that, as a result of his activities, Professor Beaty was censured in May, 1954 by the Board of Trustees of Southern Methodist University. [H: Now we are getting there! Do you see how much POWER these bastards of truth, have?]

In view of the foregoing, it is our feeling that you may want to consider the advisability of some public action which can assure the American people, who hold you in such high regard, that you repudiate religious hatred, as we know you do, and the use of your name by Professor Beaty and Gerald L.K. Smith.

We would appreciate your response which we hope will relieve the concern that has been expressed to us by the many people who have seen General Smith's newest leaflet.

Sincerely yours,

Henry Edward Schultz

I don't know about you readers, but Dharma is not going to rest until somebody gets that book to her. ANYBODY HATED BY THE ADL AND UNDER ATTACK IS HER FRIEND!

Perhaps a few more readings from the PROTOCOLS might fit here:

16. The monarches of the Christian world, swollen with ambition and vanity, surround themselves with luxury and with numerous armies. We shall furnish them with all the money their folly demands, and so shall keep them in leash.
    18. For ages past the sons of Israel, despised and persecuted, have been working to open up a path to power. They are hitting the mark. They control the economic life of the accursed Christians; their influence preponderates over politics and over manners.
    19. At the wished for hour, fixed in advance, we shall let loose the Revolution, which by ruining all classes of Christianity will definitely enslave the Christian to US. Thus will be accomplished the promise of God made to his people.

What is hard to remember here is the connection to the subject of Communism. You must hold uppermost in mind: Lenin was a Jew and so was every other member of the council in the structuring hierarchy of the Communist takeover of Russia!

George E. Stratemeyer
    Lt. Gen. USAF (Ret.)
    P.O. Box 424
    Winter Park, Florida
    12 October, 1955
    Mr. Henry E. Schultz
    National Chairman
    Anti-Defamation League
    of B'nai B'rith
    205 East 42nd Street
    New York 17, N.Y.

Dear Mr. Schultz:

Your letter of 4 October, 1955 with enclosures received and I want you and your organization to know that I forcefully resent what you have said or implied.

First, I want to make it clear that I am not, nor have I ever been, anti-Jewish. I have many Jewish friends throughout this country, who are loyal honest Americans.

As for your use of the meaningless expression "anti-Semitic" it makes no sense. According to the dictionary, the word Semitic pertains to the decendants of Shem which includes Assyrians, Hebrews, Phoenicians, Arabs, Abyssinians, etc. It also pertains to the Semitic languages collectively. Therefore, how any one person or group of persons could be anti-Semitic is beyond my understanding.

Who are you and your orgnization to tell me what I should read and what I should recommend other loyal American citizens to read? And, by the way, just what is the purpose of your organization?

Not until I read John Beaty's book The Iron Curtain Over America did I learn what was going on back in the United States of America while I was overseas fighting for my country.

I think every loyal citizen of our country whether he be Protestant, Jew, Catholic or Mohammedan should read The Iron Curtain Over America. I do not consider that book anti-Jewish in any sense of the word. In fact, I consider it a defense of all loyal American Jews and every Jew that loves these United States of ours should read it.

What connection exists between Mr. John Beaty and Mr. Gerald K. Smith I have no knowledge as I do not know either gentlemen. I did authorize Mr. Beaty to use my letter to him and that is no one's business but my own.

When the United States of America reaches the point where a citizen cannot read what he desires to read and to recommend such reading to others then we will have reached the status that exists in Soviet Russia. But, THANK GOD, we are still free men in America. As I interpret your letter your organization would have the people read only what you think should be read and recommended to others. This I resent as a free American citizen.

I do not understand what you mean by your statement, "We do not propose to burden you at this point, etc." Is this a veiled threat to my free expression and thoughts? If so, this I also resent.

Your letter is the most outrageous communication I have ever received in my life and I intend to give it the widest possible publicity, including my many Jewish friends.

Sincerely,

George E. Stratemeyer

May the "Force" be with you! Salu

PJ 75
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUN., AUG. 1, 1993 8:41 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 350
    SUN., AUGUST 1, 1993
    SEEING IT IN ACTION BEFORE YOUR EYES
    What do you THINK is happening with John Demjanjuk in Israel? Now, the Israelis will not allow him to be deported--even to the Ukraine. Why do you suppose that is? How can you now say that you are "going to dig up new evidence that Demjanjuk served the Nazis"? Since the Protocols say to create evidence and have as many witnesses as you need to crucify--then it would seem that something is afoot--BEYOND A "SIMPLE" TRIAL--WHAT MIGHT IT BE?

What it is is that it is now KNOWN that you-the-people of the United States are demanding restitution to this man of his rights under the U.S. Constitution! The Israelis CANNOT ALLOW FREEDOM OF DEMJANJUK IN AMERICA AND, NOW, ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THE WORLD'S ATTENTION IS FOCUSED. THEY CAN'T EVEN KILL HIM AND SHUT HIM UP OR THE PEOPLE OF AT LEAST THE U.S.A. WILL CRY FOUL!

The Israelis who have orchestrated this gross miscarriage of justice upon an innocent man and "you-the-people" were FIRST in the United States. It was demanded by the "Lobby" of Israel that the man be picked up, stripped of his citizenship of decades and shipped illegally AND unlawfully, out of the Americas. Do you think the Administration and the guilty parties of very, very high rank in your government WILL ALLOW THE UNCOVERING OF SUCH CONSPIRACY? Oh citizens, watch CLOSELY--for there, in a very short while, GO YE! You already have hundreds and hundreds of political prisoners which are just now coming into a wee-tad of your attention! Is there difference in this MAN and the Christed Man 2000 years ago? NO! Only the manner of DEATH OF THE BODY! Will YOU go to your own grave with THIS on YOUR soul? We shall see. Why does not God snatch Demjanjuk out of his plight? BECAUSE YOU ALLOWED THIS AND DID THIS AND YOU WILL GIVE HIM FREEDOM AND JUSTICE OR IT WILL NOT BE. HE HAS TO CONTINUE TO LIVE IN YOUR WORLD OF SLAVERY AND INJUSTICE OR PERISH, AT YOUR DEMAND FOR IF YOU DO NOT STOP THIS MURDER PLANNED--THEN IT IS ON YOUR HANDS AND NO AMOUNT OF "WASHING' WILL CLEANSE IT FROM YOUR SOUL!

RAY RENICK/JIM VASSILOS
    I would like to speak here a moment in regards to an open letter (of sorts) from DORIS EKKER regarding HER frustration and pain dealt forth by this one, Jim.

In response to that writing, Ray Renick called the CONTACT office in a fit of tantrum and said that "Hatonn" was this and that and was all but out of control. If ones cannot read better than that and perceive better than that--then why do you EXPECT anything from these people OR FROM ME?

The Ekkers HAVE HAD ENOUGH. They have personally gone out to the tips of the limbs to help ones such as Renick AND Jim Vassilos--at the risk of exactly what has happened. Nationwide attack for misuse of funds from Green and other places which threaten their very own freedom. To then have the very one helped at this risk, call in the middle of a "meeting" with a guest speaker and blast our people is unacceptable. Whatever may be the feelings about Ray's incarceration--HE DID IT HIMSELF! I personally asked him NOT TO REACT in the manner in which he did and he chose to do so anyway. The only path NOW is to effort to find cause to get him out on the basis of unlawful "other" causes than his arrest. If this is not suitable to Ray then we have no recourse and will certainly bow out as gracefully as can be arranged, from his affairs--BUT HE ASKED OUR HELP WHICH HE NOW SPITS UPON. Does he do it intentionally? Well, if it is not intentional--it is certainly "uninformed".

As to the cause of Dharma's speech--my goodness, people, what do you want of these two persons? A phone call came threatening mass damage to the Ekkers, suits to the paper, the JOURNALS AND PERSONAL SUIT against the Ekkers. The assault was caused in full precipitation by Jim Vassilos and his "help" as he saw fit to offer it--but at the expense of others.

Jim has been personally helped financially as he presented needs to E.J.--none of which has gained one iota of help for anyone, possibly not even himself. He has brought forth attorneys who will help, he says--only to find "they" don't know a damned thing about anything--especially their "helping".

Jim is personally responsible for "helping" Gunther R. to the extent of getting the most important documents Russbachers shall ever have in the world of business survival--confiscated, through "carelessness", by the prison system--and GONE--POOF!

A car was rented FOR the convenience of Jim--which was wrecked! Rayelan and E.J. paid for it. "Doris" hardly knows Ray Renick--AND DOES NOT KNOW JIM VASSILOS AT ALL! She does the central work which makes everything in the worldly format--possible and physical in use and acquisitions. There would be no Institute to quarrel over, no paper to sue, no JOURNALS to fight over and certainly NO GOLD IN GEORGE GREENS POSSESSION--WERE IT NOT FOR DORIS EKKER. She is the one who must stand in Federal Court and take FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE--RIGHT TO FULL CONTEMPT CHARGES AND SANCTIONS WITH "PROMISE" OF IMPRISONMENT IF ONE MORE THING IS BROUGHT TO THIS JUDGE'S ATTENTION AND CAN BE PROVEN. (DEMJANJUK???) For ones to come to her, threaten, blast and insult ("Oh, are you that UFO lady....." etc., etc.?) and then guarantee a lawsuit--is, yes, unacceptable to ME.

If Ray cannot read better than this--then how can we trust HIS WORK to pass on to you readers? If Jim doesn't KNOW THE DIFFERENCE IN DORIS AND HATONN--THEN WHAT ARE WE DOING ANYWAY? WHILE HE MAKES TROUBLE IN HIS GOOD INTENTIONS--HE COULD BE FINDING OUT WHAT WE ARE "ABOUT". THE ROAD TO HELL AND PRISON ARE PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS!

What is Jim's purpose and involvement? Who knows? The point is that in his exuberance or intentionally--he does rash things, states undocumented evidence and spreads it around under the headline of someone ELSE! He uses phones and FAXes of others and generally stirs up great turbulence for others to quiet. With this kind of friendly help--WHO NEEDS FULL BLOWN ENEMIES? Dharma (Doris) has ONLY FELT THE SCORPION STING AND WATCHED THE OUTGO OF MONEY WHICH MIGHT JUST GET RAYELAN TO THE DOCTOR BEFORE SHE BLEEDS TO DEATH. INSTEAD THE FUNDS HAVE TO GO TO REPAIR A WRECKED RENTAL CAR.

I suggest that everyone THINK before "reacting" for in many instances, and this one is a biggie--the reaction is NOT a "response in thoughtful wisdom" and possibility of truth--but a foolish lashing out AT THE WRONG BEING. Moreover, this is the very type of activity that has gotten you loss of your Constitutional rights--doing and not having any idea WHAT you are doing! "But I thought...." doesn't cut it after the head is severed from the body!

We find that MOST of the things Jim tells people, even our crew, is lacking in truth in full. Every story has some invalid information which is both embarrassing and damaging in follow-up. Is this simply a trait of "lawyers" no matter who they might be or wherein they might "serve"?

Now, I ask you readers, how can "I" ask Dharma to risk her life and freedom to continue her work--for one who has just blasted her incredibly for dealing with that which IS? Do "I" insist that she go on and do this work so that there is funding to help these men at the risk of being totally stopped and incarcerated? At that point there will be NO FUNDS TO CONCERN ABOUT AT ANY RATE! OR, IS THIS VERY THING-THE POINT AND INTENT?

Where does Jim think help from here comes from?
    Where does Ray think help from here comes from?
    Where does ANYONE think help from here comes from?

IT COMES FROM AND THROUGH THE HANDS OF ONE DORIS EKKER! IF SHE IS TOLD THAT ANOTHER SUIT IS BEING BROUGHT AGAINST HER BY ONE FULLY INTENT OF EXACTLY THAT--BECAUSE ANOTHER HAS SOMEHOW SCREWED UP--WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HER TO DO? I rather felt she had a right to express herself and perhaps put the "caller" in a position to understand "she" had nothing to do with anything and did not, nor does she now, know either the caller OR Jim Vassilos. She spoke to Jim ONE time on the phone when he called collect FROM JAIL--requesting help to get him out. That was forthcoming even though it took several days just to get him covered and free. The THANKS? He was free and back wherever he came from and did not even notify these people until long after the fact when another "favor" was needed. Dharma, frankly, doesn't have many more teeth to kick out, "help seekers". We are NOT dealing with a "robot" here. There is a plaque on her door which friends placed there: "NOTICE: DUE TO THE SHORTAGE OF ROBOTS, SOME OF OUR WORKERS ARE HUMAN AND WILL REACT UNPREDICTABLY WHEN ABUSED!"

This is exactly what happened for the "predictable" response from Doris is, "Oh, forget it, I can handle another lawsuit from a stranger!" However, SHOULD SHE RESPOND IN SUCH A MANNER?--EVERY LAWSUIT DRAINS MORE FUNDS AND STAMINA!?! Does she have a right to allow this nonsense to be dumped on ones already so overburdened and undercompensated as to go without--to help these OTHERS who actually got themselves into their own "fix"?

I believe that apologies may well be in order! Especially if ones expect further assistance from this resource. You ones seem to "recognize" "Me" when it is convenient and "disbelieve" or "doubt" when it is more convenient. So be it--I suggest that this time you are dealing with an unpredictable human being who prefers not to further damage the working crew in this location--much less allow them to be insulted and chided about "my" misperceived (since I didn't write the message) statements. Many involved here have suggested a hearty "Up yours, Mssrs. Ray and Jim" from her and a final "thank you" but "no thank you".

Do any of you people caught up in your own projects and personal circumstance consider how YOU and YOUR personal agenda impact others?

I note that Devvie Kidd has some fabulous ideas--impractical but fabulous. However, since we seem to be on her "S. List" (skip) we are not in point--but she has labelled a lot of patriot groups and leaders as "bad and unrighteous" because they do not agree with a "March on Washington". She perceives tens of thousands at the Capital while SHE deals with the Congress???? Come now--I don't know any REAL PATRIOTS WHO CAN ON THEIR OWN ACCOUNT--AFFORD A TRIP TO WASHINGTON D.C. UNLESS THEY LIVE THERE. Does this make you a poor patriot because you cannot attend or participate OR, choose not to do so--with her and her group? What are you doing, citizens? Divide and conquer in full swing! Hardly ANY "patriot group" wants to have another lady or group get all the glory--this is, again, PREDICTABLE human nature. Besides, some of the groups on her list are fully aligned WITH YOUR ENEMY! IF SHE DOES NOT KNOW AS MUCH--THEN SHOULD SHE HEAD SUCH A MASSIVE MARCH ON ANYTHING? Can we not appreciate the approach of another, in grace and hopefully, understanding? We got on Devvie's "list" when we defended Bo Gritz from the attack that he had made "boodles and bookoo" dollars on his campaign trail, a new plane and generally "had" the constituents. NO, he didn't--he about had a breakdown, physically, from that campaign. What happened was that he failed to properly THANK the workers and give full recognition to participation. He SHOULD HAVE, but this DOES NOT MAKE HIM EVIL OR A THIEF.

I feel she (Devvie) did what she could and herself became sick and debilitated. She did not, however, stop pushing for that which she perceives as possible recovery of that which is YOURS. She spoke of "Cosmos" and contacted the REAL Cosmos people to effort to sort out the dregs from the truth. She has acted responsibly--that does not mean that ALL her actions are either RESPONSIBLE or the MOST worthy attempt at gain.

WASHINGTON D.C. IS THE SEAT OF THE BEAST in your nation. Why march on THEM?? There?? This RECOGNIZES their power and control over you and the bastards who are the buzzards in power WILL NOT DO MORE THAN POLITICIANS ALWAYS DO--AVOID, DECEIVE, PROMISE THAT WHICH IS NO-WAY TO BE DONE--AND WASTE YOUR TIME AND ASSETS AS DOES ANY OTHER SUCH DEMONSTRATION! The same number of citizens marching "with the pen" and investing the SAME OR LESS amount of money--can sweep the nation! This is not the point. To say that it is now the "fault" of ones who choose not to participate are "COSTING" THE RECLAMATION OF THE CONSTITUTION AND THE NATION'S FREEDOM--IS HARDLY "FAIR"--FOR "THAT" IS A PART OF THE CONSTITUTION--TO ACT AND SPEAK AS YOU CHOOSE!--OR NOT.

I speak of this simply because I have been asked for comments. I would have run more information about the "march" and plans--had I had responsible literature prior to last evening--but what you do is your responsibility to discern and judge. WE have a mission and it is OUR responsibility to see to IT. We cannot even afford to financially send a journalist to the encounter--we depend on others, whom we will assist to get there, to share a report with us for you readers. Beyond that, I have no comment for it is not my "right" to do other than present the information to you. For it to be inferred that certain ones are NOT good patriots because they either didn't respond or responded negatively is, I believe, without merit. She has named some who actually serve in the "Committee of 300"s Cartel or, at the least, use the movement and actions for financial gain. (She had that one right!) Nobody here knows this person--so why would we have an opinion? If you can, and wish to join in a march on Washington in behalf of the POWs--please--do so. However, marching OVER the bodies of the ill-perpetrators would seem more suitable--to get to the ballot boxes at first chance--to pull them down from their seats of power. A lot will say: "Well, it's better to do something, even if its wrong, than to do nothing." Who said such a thing? IT IS NOT! IT IS BETTER TO JOINTLY PLAN AND THINK THROUGH ACTIONS AND THEN ACT IN WISDOM (EVEN IF IT BE TO KEEP STILL IN PROPER SEQUENCE) THAN TO BLAST YOUR WAY IN WITH WRONG AND FOOLISH ACTION. Surely your "enemy" wrote that old saying--OR, THE CIRCUMSTANCES WERE DIFFERENT???

BO GRITZ
    Ah, now comes the next inquiry: "Is Bo Gritz still or back on your good list?" Bo Gritz was never OFF my "good list"! What is he doing? That is his business--not mine! He is a most beloved brother/son of myself and what he does is between himself and God--and "they" don't need me to stick my nose within. A lot of "errors" in judgment and action is lying there in the path--I suggest that "him who is without sin--cast the first stone!" Perhaps he has "given up"--but that really doesn't sound like a Marine Colonel to me, does it to you? He needs to gain insight into what IS and the unfolding of GOD'S plan before he can whip through his! He has been "used" by the system at a level that affects the SOUL and if you think YOU are brainwashed as to truth and lie--what about ones who have spent YEARS in enforced brainwashing PROGRAMS with deliberate attempt to bring them into robotic tools? ON the soul of a man WITH SOUL, lays heavily past actions which rip the "guts" right out and into shreds and tatters. You cannot perform that which many of these gifted men intended to serve GOD, were required participation--and sleep the rest of the innocent child. Oh, they can "forgive" self--but it does not suffice for the fullness of PEACE on conscience and it becomes easier to "survive" to put aside that which pains and reflect in respite with that which is recognized, if not approved.

Man looks and seeks endlessly for the "religion" which will bring peace--there is NONE. What one seeks is that which will give sanction to his own actions--and if the actions be in any way at all adverse to those laws of God--HE WILL NOT FIND! He may well find "some" but not ALL. In the end he will know that "I" AM the way and the WORD! I have all the time in the UNIVERSE--you have little.

Why does Dharma and E.J. and the others here--continue beyond all endurance and responsibility? BECAUSE THEY KNOW! At that point the WORK becomes the JOY and the other things of physical experience become the WORK LOAD FROM WHICH THEY SHRINK AND DREAD. The WORK work, is the vacation!! Ones can go off into the mountains or valleys seeking communion and the "diamond" of pricelessness--only to find that it is in their own backyard--waiting until you take time to see it sparkling there. Go, if you wish, but do not lie to self. Go because you WANT TO GO. God will not SEND you anywhere ELSE than where you are for HIS needs.

CHANGING BELIEFS
    You cannot change "beliefs" like a pair of socks. I am asked why would I allow someone with divergent teachings and "beliefs" to spend time with us? What mean you? If a man has beliefs--allow him to share. Are your beliefs such that they can be swerved away from your path? If yours be truth you CANNOT be moved away! If his be TRUTH--then YOU SHOULD BE MOVED! THE POINT IS TO KNOW WHICH IS TRUTH! Remember, that to each man his own truth--IS TRUTH. This does not mean that all save one point may well be absolute Truth in God. The one tiny point deviation may well be in great error? This does not make the Truth less the Truth. If you study your WORDS sent forth by ANYONE, ANYTIME the deviations will be recognized and then, ONLY THEN, can proper judgment be made upon that given subject in point of discrepancy.

This does not mean that we "insult" or pick against that "other". We welcome and share that which we can, allow him that which is concluded "incorrect" (possibly) and then offer him another view that he may have, not offense, but desire to hear your own truth.

Most often MAN will find words in a portion of the Holy Books which support his VIEWS! And, will overlook the opposition view found elsewhere in the very same BOOK! Watch this contradiction and if this action has been TRULY offered and ordered by ones in other realms of expression--take very, very careful heed. Just because those energy forms are dead and in spirit form--does not make them your friend. But, if they be your friend, YOU WILL BE TESTED AS TO THAT WHICH IS TRUTH IN GOD AND THAT WHICH IS PERCEIVED BY MAN PHYSICAL. IF IT BE PHYSICAL--IT IS OF MAN!

If, as with the most current question, a man proclaims polygamy as his right and duty, carefully look at this. What is actually being said? Marriage by contract and sexual consummation ARE BOTH nothing but expressions of physical body. The "marriage contract" of the soul is made with God and requires NO PHYSICAL CONTACT OF ANY SORT! P.S.: GOD DOESN'T NEED TO SCREW AROUND TO HAVE OFFSPRING! THAT IS SOLELY AN ACT OF MAN PHYSICAL. So, what happens? A man experiences that which he cannot fully understand. Then he goes forth to find reason and meaning. Perhaps he has been touched by God himself and honestly "seeks". Therefore he will then seek out that which applies to his circumstance and bases his actions upon POSSIBLY the incorrect assumption. It is EASY to tell whether a thing be "right" or "wrong", physical or spiritual. If a thing require physical ACTION it is predominantly physical even if it be thought to be spiritual in intent. If it be spiritual--with insight and communion--the direction will be made clear IN A SPIRITUAL RIGHTNESS SURPASSING THE PHYSICAL EXPRESSION.

THE POINT OF ACTION
    The point of action is in such a manner as to give no man opportunity or reason to act or speak against you under the law of the land or the Laws of God. I use my own self as example--we ACT ONLY within the laws of both Land AND GOD! No enemy can FIND VALID REASON to bring any action against us. THEY DO SO--BUT THEY DO SO WITHOUT MERIT AND CAUSE OTHERS TO ACT AGAINST US UNLAWFULLY AND IMMORALLY. In other words, our actions must always be such that to bring fault or action against us it must be done in dishonesty. Remember that if a human person acts against another in gross and intentional illegal and unlawful means--he must live with self as well as society--in other words, his action is now before GOD IN LIGHT and he can be stricken in many ways--even by his own fellow traitor.

The "goodly" cannot always control the system--in fact, can rarely control the system. BUT THE SYSTEM KNOWS THAT THE GOODLY AND GODLY MAN HAS GOD ON HIS SIDE AND--IN THE ENDING--WILL PREVAIL. IT REQUIRES DIRECT AND INTENTIONAL ACTION AGAINST GOD HIMSELF TO STRIKE DOWN ONE OF GOD'S SERVANTS. MOST "REASONING" MAN BEINGS WILL CAREFULLY CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH BLATANT ACTION.

GREEN GOLD
    I have a bit of an example here, again, with "Green" and the "gold". He is making calls again--all over. One call was made to America East in which George said very sarcastically: "Blank, I saw him (E.J.) with my own eyes counting the loot." Does this lie HELP George? No. So, why can't he see? Because he refuses to look! He is so busy protecting his own ego that he cannot resist any lie which may discredit another--or clear himself. The fact that there is NO TRUTH AT ALL is far more "sick" in realization but it shows desperation in any event. Will that lie hurt E.J.? Of course not--it can only assist in "making a better case if there ever gets to be an honest hearing." There is already enough evidence of George LYING in the courtroom under oath, to the Judge--to cause him to be disallowed from representing self in trial. This is a pretty bad mark on a man's record, readers. Will it come to this? Eventually--or it will be ended in some manner. George has run away from his jurisdiction to "escape" as he did prior to this at the time of the insult. He has been paid by the adversarial forces to keep the WORD buried and that will be stopped (I hear from pretty good inside sources) and so, what will the deserted man do? I warned him that when the adversary gets through with you--you are dropped and cast aside as garbage. If you are too much of an embarrassment--they "take you out". Will George then come to God and ask protection? Wouldn't that be grand? Well, I think the petition would probably be more selfish asset-saving intent--but until the 12th hour striking--God is available!

I marvel that one such as Ray Renick would be so thoughtless (unless he has not read all our work and basically disbelieves) as to bring one iota of pain more to my scribe--KNOWING the hard reality of that which has come against these two people from the adversarial forces. Does it not imply that Ray and Jim and others--are simply more of the adversarial troops efforting to destroy her? How would YOU think about it were it you? Ray, himself, thought the push and attack game, up to arrest, was one way--only to turn frantically for HELP to us when the actuality of experience STRUCK. Walk first in the shoes of the other person before judging those shoes. At this point in time--Ray is being treated quite well in prison and with your emotional support and love he will be fine and stable when his time of hearing arrives. If he continues with outbursts, he will lose credibility and that is WHAT THE ENEMY WANTS--NOW! They can't get him on lawbreaking because more laws were broken against him than him against "them". So, make him act out in non-socially approved behavior and he will be socked away in a prison-mental institution for the rest of his days. Proving a man to be "SANE" if the system says he is insane is all but impossible--for in 24 hours a liquid-lobotomy can be done and the man is insane! To push is the game of martyrs and GOD NEEDS NO MARTYRS IN THIS FINAL PUSH--HE NEEDS LIVING, REASONING PERSONS! WHICH ARE YOU?

Dharma, forgive me for bringing these sore points to public. I see the hurt that I would ask you to look squarely at facts for you tend to hide beneath my wing and ALLOW without recourse--even when it is unwise. I cherish you, and all of my friends, beyond myself most surely, but, chela, silence is not always the best approach--lest the festering boil increase and rupture--or poison and KILL. You have accepted, first of all, duty to service unto GOD--not a space cadet who speaks a lot of words--in wisdom or not. To allow smoldering pain corrupts the heart in self-defense and the way becomes "duty" and not joyous love of giving. I do not relinquish your commitment to service nor do I relinquish my Command or my own service--SO, what have we? Choices. Always choices! If you ones wish to be members of my team--you will THINK MOST CAREFULLY AND GET FACTS before erupting in any manner at all. Is this a fit of some kind from Doris? No, the call came in a meeting and she knew nothing of it as ones efforted to keep it from her. The facts "slipped" out in a phone conference with ones totally detached. So be it--THAT WHICH YOU DON'T KNOW--CAN HURT YOU! BUT IN KNOWING--YOU CAN CHOOSE AS TO WHETHER OR NOT YOU ALLOW IT TO HURT YOU. Is this not the material upon which ALL wars are "pretended" to be based? And is it not actually ALWAYS orchestrated into pushing ones into the fray? Ponder it. You will not win this war with God by blundering profoundly stupidly through the hours until you take-off or evaporate or whatever! The sooner this lesson is learned--the faster we can get on with this "rapture" business in God presence.

Thank you for your attention.

Salu

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#075, TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES RELATIVE CONNECTIONS VOL. III

PJ 75
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #1 HATONN
    MON., AUG. 2, 1993 9:02 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 351
    MON., AUGUST 2, 1993
    URGENT ATTENTION
    The following message was gotten to us by Ray Renick and I believe it important that you have the information. You are on borrowed time, readers, and this is not going to be a very happy paper--BUT, YES, AS YOU SEE--YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HELP IN SOME AREAS OF NEED. This is not one of them, however, for it is but prophecy which by its removal from your prior access, at all costs--is verification of its general content.

Quoting: There is a man who now lives in Fullerton, California named Dumidru Duduman. He is a Romanian. He was deported FROM Romania for running Bibles into Russia and he spent about 17 years in jail being tortured and everything else imaginable. They finally deported him and then sent him to Los Angeles. The reason that they sent him to L.A. is because he said that he has a message that he has to get to the people and it's the same message that was in last week's paper by the "Parowan Prophet". He has the same message. There's a book called Through the Fire but you cannot get it. END QUOTING

Our "staff" is following up and as we have information from this person, just as with Leland's projections, we will share them right up front.

WORLD CURRENCY DESTRUCTION IN
    PREPARATION FOR--
    Consider this writing an "Editorial", please. I rarely do this, but you have an opportunity to MAKE SUCH A DIFFERENCE THAT WE ARE PULLING IN ALL TROOPS! In an attempt to disallow my own staff from knowing "names", "places" and other information dangerous to them--I ask that you honor my statement that it is wise to do it THIS WAY. As we move along I ask that you relate EVERYTHING to things given prior to this--BUT do not entangle "operations" with others which may or may not be the same in different wrapping. The POINT is to get funds RELEASED and not quibble over who holds what or who did what other than as confirmation that what we tell you is true.

SO, WHAT'S IN FOR YOU AND FOR US?
    Well, number one, it will continue to "blow the minds" of some of you readers who still can't believe there is both CONSPIRACY and CRIMINAL activities going on and having gone on, by your top administration. At this time, we are not in a mode of "cleaning up" anything--only getting that which was legally earned by people believing themselves to be serving their nation and fellow-citizens. Am I stupid enough to believe all was done in honest hope of Godly transactions and salvation of a dying Constitution? Perish the thought before it forms--of course not. It was begun and finished with full intent to MAKE LOTS OF MONEY! However, GOD is an interesting being--who can turn water into beautiful wine--if HIS people want the grape juice badly enough and with right intent to salvage the GOOD from the traps of the evil intenders. Will "I" help the "cause"?--I already have been and now I see that great impact can be brought into play IF YOU-THE-PEOPLE want this badly enough.

Please don't sit and count your chickens--the eggs are "only" laid thus far--and YOU don't have a right to that which others have earned and labored long in the vineyards to acquire. However, the laborers in the vineyards now offer to SHARE with you as a citizenry--at least, of the USA. They will also "share" with us as a group of writers efforting to bring the word, projects and truth to you-the-people. Yes indeed, it can be "both" ways in this instance.

I would remind ones involved, however, that I am a "Host" and even if various ones on my own "side" don't quite understand me or my mission--THE ENEMY CERTAINLY DOES!

The Bush administration and "his" CIA have ripped-of, bungled, broken agreements and even have managed to kill, wipe-out, incarcerate and generally "break" participants who made agreements in GOOD FAITH, contracted in GOOD FAITH and worked diligently AND PRODUCED! that which was asked. Then came the greedy mongrels and froze the "commissions", accused the participants of illegal actions in order to maintain the frozen funds, etc. Among them who have been badly used will be names like Marcos, Khashoggi, Hussein (Both), and others of International fame which we will, for now, leave unnamed. Let us just say that the main player in OUR game is among the three richest men in the world! Is he a GODLY icon? Please, readers! This PERSON is wholly AGAINST the Committee of 300 and all tools thereof--in other words, the idiots in power ripped-off the WRONG person. This is good--for us, and hopefully, for you. Actions were in genuine intent of legal transactions--the head honchos just plainly got greedy through Citibank, the Federal Reserve, BCCI, BNL, etc. The unfolding of all of this will be most interesting. This is NOT, however, my intent of this day. I am focused on giving you enough material to recognize the truth so you can start your "contacting" and we will fill in the parts as we go along.

Bush and Buddies are the culprits with their fingers through the Committee of 300 and the International Banker's Cartel. However, Clinton NOW sits in the hot-seat of deciding WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT! I am told by little mice-mouths into my inner "ear" that a "trade-off" for releasing the massive amounts of "commission" funds from frozen accounts in the Fed Banks and International Monetary Fund banks--especially the BIS (Bank of International Settlements)--IS TO FULLY FUND (WITHOUT NEED OF TAXATION OF THE PEOPLE) THE NEW HEALTH PLAN WHICH CAN THEN AFFORD TO COVER EVERYBODY FAIRLY. Indeed, chelas, THERE IS THAT MUCH MONEY IN POINT.

This is WHY, however, the efforts are afoot to pull down all CURRENCY EVERYWHERE! Then, your American dollar can be dealt with and recalled and you have lost any control whatsoever and all value of all things will be set by the bastard controllers. The "hope" of the Elite is that you will not pressure IN TIME to stop the ball from bowling all of you over! Clinton COULD change the course of the world--if he so-chose to do so. Will he? Unlikely! However, this is only ONE pool in the tidelands and he just MAY if the gratuities are suitable--and ONE might WELL BE to stay nicely alive and well. Would this be a threat from the "other" side? Well, I don't know but some people are ending up very dead without reasonable explanation from Belgium's King in Spain to a lawyer-friend of Clinton. The opposing factions in this game are very, very powerful and not JUST IN MONEY DEALS--so to oppose them is very dangerous, I am given to understand.

Monies earned and promised were, by Administrative ORDER, frozen with full cooperation and action by BANKS. I suggest you be prepared to barrage the White House with your cards, calls, FAXes and letters, "you-the-people". If you get nothing more--you WILL get attention. And, for every letter you send to Washington--please send a copy to Ross Perot! In addition, mention, please, that the CONTACT sent you as a customer. Thank you.

Now we will just start laying out background. I shall continue to protect and keep private personal names and information which has as of yet--not been made generally public. Since my scribe doesn't know any of them, I shall have to delete some which otherwise would be suitable for "press" but permission is not obtained thus far. Let us go with what we can at this point and follow-on as we gather information. CAN YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE? YES--A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE! MASSIVE!!

It would seem, Dharma, that the best way to approach this is to give the press articles and then the lengthy write-up about the CIA Cash and Carry from the magazine.

This will be tedious and the paper is already at great "overrun" and also without our Chief Editor--so please bear with we humble servants and overlook that which is observed to be somewhat "incorrect" in structure.

WORLD'S LARGEST TREASURE HUNT
    $1.5 TRILLION, an Atlanta investment firm, murder and a global investigation: By Emory Thomas Jr., Atlanta Business Chronicle Jan. 3, 1992.

In a crowded suburban Holiday Inn meeting room one evening last summer, approximately 100 Atlantans waited eagerly for Jim Gilmore to begin speaking.

At 7:30 sharp, the nattily dressed, silver-haired Gilmore stepped to the podium, holding up a box of chocolates wrapped in gold foil.

"I know why you're here," he declared, referring to the mock bullion bars. "This is why you're here."

Indeed, most of the attendees that day had come for a single purpose: to find out how soon they would be rich. Rich, in fact, beyond their wildest dreams.

For months now, Gilmore--a self-proclaimed management consultant who lives in Boswell--has held himself up as the leader of a byzantine international legal battle funded by a burgeoning group of individual investors. The battle is being waged to recover a mammoth fortune allegedly made during the 1960s by representatives of a mysterious Atlanta-based company called SBC Chorco.

The total take, according to Gilmore: $1.5 trillion, a sum that well exceeds the United States government's yearly budget.

The stakes got even higher in July. One of the principles of SBC Chorco was found strangled to death, along with his wife, beside a rural highway in southeast France.

Outrageous as it may seem, the investment scheme has attracted what appears to be thousands of participants--including some respected Atlanta business people.

[H: As we offer the articles, please realize that most papers do not do as do we with timed, dated writings (every time we write). Therefore, as things are FAXed about and articles are "clipped" it is often that even if you have the name of the publication you may not have accurate dating. We will give you the nearest date appearing to be applicable from the headings of the FAX printout, but if you go searching for these, please check on "both" sides of the dateline.]

ATLANTA BUSINESS CHRONICLE (Dec. 13, 1992):

SEC DIGS DEEPER
    INTO TRILLION-DOLLAR SCHEME
    The Securities and Exchange Commission continues to close in on the instigators of what may be one of the largest and most intriguing get-rich-quick scams in U.S. history.

As reported in last week's Chronicle, the SEC obtained a temporary restraining order against Sam S. Brown Jr. and James B. Gilmore--the main characters in an alleged plot to defraud thousands of investors by selling them stakes in a fortune purportedly worth $1.5 trillion. The fortune was said to have been made by Leslie Chorlton, the victim of a gruesome mob-style murder in France in July 1991.

On Oct. 16, the restraining order became a preliminary injunction. And five days later, the Commission filed more documents that named additional defendants and sought to retrieve more than $1 million held in overseas accounts.

According to the SEC, Gilmore last month began wiring much of his allegedly ill-gotten booty to accounts in foreign countries. SEC documents assert that he set up an account at The Enterprise Bank in Dunwoody and then transferred $583,000 to an account in Liberia, $200,000 to an attorney named Clive Franks in Scotland, another $200,000 to Amay Associates Ltd. in Switzerland, and an additional $45,000 to accounts held by "other apparently related persons".

The newly listed defendants are Franks, a lawyer with Macadam & Brown; Douglas G. Gilmore, "believed to be" James Gilmore's brother, Amay Associates Ltd., a Geneva Corp; and two individuals, Ami Simon and Josef Covals, "who are believed to be in Australia."

Says one SEC spokesman, "We're really still at the beginning of this thing."

December 14, 1992

BOMBAY STOCKS SCANDAL CLAIMS
    CITIBANK CHIEF
    Citibank of the US has transferred the chief of its Indian investment banking operations following intense criticism of the bank's role in the Rs35bn (816m Pounds) securities market scandal, writes Shiraz Sidhva in New Delhi.

Mr. A.S. Thiyagarajan's departure for New York means the four foreign banks most active in the securities market have now lost their top officials since the scandal erupted in April.

All four--Citibank, US owned Bank of America, Australia's ANZ Grindlays and Standard Chartered Bank of the UK--were critized by the Reserve Bank of India, the central bank, and by a parliamentary committee investigating the scandal.

Meanwhile, Mr. Bob Edgar, ANZ Grindlays' chief executive for India, is leaving this week after two years in India.

The Central Bureau of Investigation yesterday arrested Mr. Binoy Jacob, a non-resident businessman, for his alleged involvement in the receipt of illegal commission payments from foreign companies.

DUTCH BANKER TO HEAD GOVERNORS
    FINANCIAL TIMES, Wed., Dec. 9, 1992: The president of the Dutch central bank, Mr. Wim Duisenberg, has been elected chairman of the committee of European Community central bank governors, a body regarded as a forerunner of the mooted EC central bank, writes Ronald Van de Krol in Amsterdam.

Mr. Duisenberg, 57, the head of the Netherlands' central bank for nearly 11 years, will succeed Mr. Erik Hoffmeyer of Denmark who was named acting chairman of the committee last year after Mr. Karl Otto Pohl, the then president of the Bundesbank, resigned.

The appointment of Mr. Duisenberg is for one year only, but it will give heart to campaigners in Amsterdam's financial community who are trying to promote the Dutch capital as the site of the European central bank.

However, Amsterdam's chances are still considered slim unless there is a stalemate between Germany, Britain and France, enabling the Netherlands to emerge as a compromise candidate.

Mr. Duisenberg, who was recently named Central Banker of the Year by Euromoney magazine, brings a wealth of international experience to his new job. He is a past president of the BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS IN BASLE. He began his career in the late 1960s as a staff member of the International Monetary Fund in Washington after completing a degree in economics at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands.

A former Dutch finance minister, Mr. Duisenberg is a prominent member of the Dutch Labour party and a former Labour member of parliament. He had a three-year stint as a director of Rabobank, the large Dutch co-operative bank.

The Dutch central bank, like the German Bundesbank, is independent of domestic politics, and Mr. Duisenberg has repeatedly said that this is a precondition for the proper functioning of any European central bank.

LIQUIDATORS OF BCCI FILE LAWSUIT
    Dec. 14, 1992: By Alan Friedman in New York and Richard Donkin in London: The Liquidators of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International have filed a $10.5 bn civil lawsuit against Sheik Khalid bin Mahfouz former head of National Commercial Bank of Saudi Arabia who was indicted in the US last July on BCCI-related fraud charges.

The suit, against both Sheikh Khalid and the bank itself, is unusual both in its size and because it means an embarrassing legal action is being brought against a leading banker close to the Saudi royal family.

Under US racketeering laws, the actual damages to be awarded if the lawsuit succeeds could be trebled to more than $30 bn. Sheikh Khalid has denied all charges.

The liquidators allege in the suit--filed in the US, UK, Jersey, Luxembourg and Switzerland--that Sheikh Khalid broke US laws by engaging in racketeering and fraud. The suit seeks to freeze the assets of Sheikh Khalid and the Saudi bank in each country.

The US Federal Reserve last summer levied a $170m penalty against Sheikh Khalid. [H: Boy, I bet that made Sir Khalid happy! Well, maybe he will get a bit happier as time moves on. I think you will see now, however, how it is that other actors such as Clark Clifford, Altman and other big cheeze US wheelers and dealers DIDN'T GET MORE THAN A TINY, TINY SLAP ON THEIR WRISTS ALL THE WHILE THE JUDGE WAS "WINKING" AT THEM. IT WILL, IN TIME, ALSO MAKE CLEAR WHY ONE SUCH AS KEATING IS TAKING THE HOT-SEAT FOR THE BASTARDS WHO DID THE ACTUAL JOB--HE ACTUALLY DID NOTHING ILLEGAL. I WOULD GUESS THAT MR. KEATING WOULD SPOIL THE STEW IF HE EVER GOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO BLOW THE WHISTLE AND COULD GET FREE LONG ENOUGH TO DO SO--PRIOR TO THE LOBOTOMY!] It also ordered the National Commercial Bank of Saudi Arabia to shut down its New York branch.

In Washington, Judge Joyce Green of the district court has issued a temporary order that stops Sheikh Khalid from transferring any of his US assets out of the country.

In London, Mr. Dennis Norman, acting general manager of National Commercial Bank's UK operations, confirmed the bank had received a restraining order on Sheikh Khalid's UK assets. "We are very shocked about the action," he said.

MR. PRESIDENT
    Next, we will offer a letter to Hon. George W. Bush which gives great credence to this "story":

February 10th 1992

The White House
    One Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington, DC

Attention: Hon. George W. Bush, President of the United States of America.

Mr. President,

May we first of all take an opportunity to congratulate you on a very memorable first term in office.

We are a mixture of Republicans and Democrats, but we are all very proud as Americans to be witness to probably the finest period, in history, and hopefully a time in human terms when wars are only to be fought in the boardrooms of businesses and banks.

We are respectfully writing to you, to request your help and your interference as head of state in a situation that we, know you to be very familiar with.

This request is made of you, on behalf of all of the persons named on the attached list-addendum A., and all those other persons and businesses involved in the matter at hand, whose names are not on said list, but are deeply involved and concerned on the outcome of our request. [H: We are unable to print the listing.]

A synopsis of all the events to date is now stated so that you are better versed in your knowledge of the matter from our position in the affair.

Back in the late seventies, it was decided to exercise many large ‘Arbitrage' financial transactions, to ease the burden and debt of our country.

To date there have been four major transactions, with another one presently underway at this time.

We have named them basically 1, 2, 3, and 4, but they also carry some codename for identification among brokers, for ease of recognition as follows: No. 3 is called ‘the Japanese deal or Blue Streak'; No. 4 is known as ‘the Greek deal' or ‘the Hammer', but they all, carry proper transaction code numbers which are listed on Addendum B.

The four major arbitrages, also encompassed many lesser deals that were essential to the success of the main four, and the Financial brokers, lawyers and businesses involved in total during this time numbered in the hundreds.

To date, according to all records, not one individual, or business has received payment of commissions or even any recompense for the monies that they paid out in order for the arbitrages to succeed.

In fact, in terms of human misery, the toll has been extremely and unnecessarily high.

Many persons have seen their businesses destroyed financially to a point where individual families have broken up due to the pressure of the past several years, and there are recorded cases, of severe health and heart problems, one where the person has died.

We are all fully aware of the details and nature of what can only be described as Grand larceny and Fraud created and/or condoned by top officials and senior members of your administration, aided and abetted by the Justice Department, the Treasury Department and the Department of the Comptroller of Currency, the Federal Reserve and the Central Intelligence Agency, not to mention others.

The latter is our target of concern, because the CIA have been the main intrument used for the purpose of working in accord with all of the main banks involved in the transactions, with all monies we have earned rightfully as commissions for our work done, being now in the hands of, and under the full control of the CIA.

There have been attempts made by many persons seeking payment, but their efforts have failed due to their singular evidence being insufficient to place litigation in the courts.

One such case was filed in Washington DC, last year, but was acted upon by the Judge as frivolous, due to insufficient evidence.

That has now changed drastically.

It has taken almost 4 years, but now communication with all people concerned with the four arbitrage transactions, has culminated and amassed an almost complete documented trail of the transactions in the amount of well over 250,000 separate pages of correspondence & other pertinent detailed documents outlining the whole situation.

Those documents are in a sanctuary, and also copied on disc, so we can access them at any time necessary.

The Arbitrages, which involved several Trillion dollars of 7 1/2%-20 year Promissory Bank Notes (PBN's) involved several countries, i.e., Japan, Great Britain, France, Germany, etc., not to mention several international personages, involved both on the Collateral side and also on the funding side, such as, Prince Feisal & the Rothschilds of Paris.

Major international banking entities have also taken part in these transactions and also given their complete assistance to the CIA, i.e., Barclays PLC and London, AMRD, Deutsche, First Chicago, SBC, Continental, and Standard Chartered, just to mention a few as well as Hong Kong Shanghai, in Asia. There were also Japanese banks and others from many countries including our own United States.

There are brokers and businesses involved in our request from many countries such as Canada, Holland, Singapore, Australia, England & Switzerland, but all wish to see an end to what has gone on.

We are all aware of your knowledge of the ‘company' and its role in the diversion of our monies, to its own uses, but we will not make any further mention of that, as a previous Director of that agency, you have full knowledge of the internal workings of the CIA.

We have been very fortunate over the past few years to receive help from persons on the ‘inside' who have monitored the movement to the various accounts, of our funds, and it has also enabled us to sort out good reports from ‘false smokescreen' monitoring.

Mr. President, we, all of us, very respectfully ask for your support and assistance, in the arrangements to be made at the earliest time for a meeting to be held between chosen members representing those on our side, and members of the Government and/or its agencies, who have responsibility in this matter.

Said meeting to be held in strict secrecy in a place to be further arranged and agreed upon.

The many billions of dollars now ‘frozen' in escrow in New York and the billions in Europe, that are transferred almost daily from one account to the other, all relating to our commissions, would make a great contribution to the economy of this country, were they to be released by negotiation.

The larger amounts that would be available to your office would put the nation back on its feet financially, not to mention, the large boost also from recipients of commissions, due to their own investments and spending.

We could go into far more detail than we have done at this time but given the fact that we know that the administration is fully aware of the basis and reason for this documentation, we do not feel that further mention is necessary.

We want to give our assurance, that we have no intention of taking any further steps to retrieve our monies providing we can sit down in an atmosphere of integrity and responsibility, and reach a fair and amicable settlement to our situation.

We are requesting your help in confidence, to attain some form of a just payment of the commissions we are all rightfully entitled to.

There are those persons who feel strongly that we should take this matter to the House and the Senate and by notifying each individual member of Congress, with a complete detailed dossier of events, lobby for a Congressional investigation, and ultimately a Hearing.

We do not agree to that form of pressure, although we would take a step as such, if there was no alternative, but we believe strongly, that a quiet negotiated settlement, in strictest secrecy, is in our opinion the best way to achieve our goal.

It would be too devastating an action in this election year.

In the attached addendums we have placed in order of contact at your choice, the names and addresses of persons and/or firms, whom we would ask you to contact with any reply to this request either by notifying one, or all of those as named.

In that way we are certain that all persons involved in the four transactions, will be fully informed of any pending actions.

A complete list of all persons and businesses who took part in even a small way in one or more of the four arbitrages, are now compiled in a master list, which can be made available at any time in the future, if so requested.

Addendum B lists further information, re other names or numbers given to the four transactions, and also lists the names of key persons, who are allegedly involved with the named agencies, and Government departments, in the withholding of funds payable to persons on the master list.

Again, we must reiterate, that every name listed is for the sole purpose of information only, as known to those within our closed circle, and is not for any other purpose or intention.

Mr. President,

We are sincerely hoping, that you will be able to agree to this earnest request for help and assistance, and put an end to all of the anguish that is now prevailing.

Certainly, no one among the persons on this side will ever give up the fight, to obtain what is rightly theirs, no matter what cost is involved.

Our very sincere and respectful wishes for good health, happiness to yourself and our first Lady, and good luck in the coming year of the election.

Typed for and on behalf of the persons and entities named on the Addendum A, after consultation and discussion with key members of that list, on the content of the matters herein documented, which appertains to all four transactions afore-mentioned.

SIGNED but not revealed.
    (Addendum's unavailable for press. However, names have been checked and are valid.)

PJ 75
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #2 HATONN
    MON., AUG. 2, 1993 1:02 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 351
    MON., AUGUST 2, 1993
    ANTI-BLACKMAIL
    This will be a continuation of documentation in the matter of the "arbitrage" frozen funds. In the instance of a major player, we shall refer to this one as "Rosebud".

The question from you readers should be: "Come on Ghost Writer, I'm not interested in health insurance--I think the medical community is trying to kill us anyway!" So, when you consider this much return of money to those who aren't able to get it "on their own"--perhaps "we-the-people" SHOULD ASK FOR A BIT MORE--LIKE ENOUGH TO COVER THE COST OF THE MASSIVE DESTRUCTION OF THE PLANNED AND DELIBERATELY ORCHESTRATED FLOODS ALONG THE MISSISSIPPI. The several billions (if recovered) would not be more than a pittance to the rightful "receivers". Perhaps they would be kind enough, IF YOU DO THIS FOR THEM, to put aside a few more little sums to cover part of the incredible emergency disaster relief from the big earthquakes ALSO PLANNED BEFORE THIS FALL.

Oh, you think Lizzie Dole and the Red Cross will pick up more donations and cover it? Forget it--the Doles were on the "dole" from the fallout of these buried transactions--like as in "payoff"! I think these receivers would be graciously glad to help you IF YOU HELP THEM. Perhaps they would even contribute a bit of support to CONTACT so you can ALL get a bit more information as we can get "help" and afford stamps! I believe I would be most happy to help with such projects! GOD ALWAYS WINS, MY FRIENDS--AS TIME AND PROPER SEQUENCE PRESENTS ITSELF. IF NOT, THEN YOU WILL SEE THAT THE ADVERSARY WILL LOSE--EITHER WAY! Our major purpose at this time of upstart from total inertia is to keep everyone valid and in honest and Godly intent and reward--alive, well and in action. The "chariot" rides can come later in the "fun phase"--it is still labor time.

Is this considered "blackmail"? No, I consider it "light"-mail. In exchange for service we expect worthy deeds and promises kept. It is not nice to effort to fool either Mother Nature or the Chariot Drivers of God. Hold my hand and I'll take you "over there"--cross God, my friends, and "I" shall "send" you "there"! God's people pray to HIM for help and HE sends US. We will see to His instructions--may you walk with us and not against us for in the giving in goodness the promise is that ye shall receive in goodness "for all the days of your lives". Use MY people badly and you shall feel the sting of the scorpion for the remainder of your days upon the Earth. So be it.

I would think you might just take stock of that which has happened with just a tiny two or three who claimed God as their calling and then turned with the bastard thieves into the camp of George Green--just as a tiny "for instance"--and they did unto self for we only offered every opportunity to return unto the security of the "fold". Mr. Green is in dire straits--with evidence piling against him in heaps and gobs daily. Desireé is as miserable as she has ever thought of being in her entire lifetimes--perhaps the worst fear realized--to have little or no MONEY expectations in the circle she attends. John Schroepfer is in an institution shackled by laws brought down against him from his estranged wife who has deserted him--with the assets of the marriage and all value except that which is in the Institute under John's corporation. He is but a pawn--having been deliberately and badly used by those ones. At the proper time for greatest merit--he shall be returned to wholeness in healing. Another just underwent immediate surgery for CANCER--after becoming all but debilitated--and this one was not belligerent--only confused as to direction. NO charges pressed against him or separation asked nor given (but in "guilt" ones will always separate themselves). As to the other, it is most difficult for he is being stung daily by the worst fire-ant of all--an emissary of George Green moved into his nest without recourse unto the strength which sustains! Do WE do this? NO, God ALLOWS--and YOU do unto self whatever ye find worthy of your actions. Would it not be nicer and easier just to drop the war, ask reentry and turn unto the task of GOD which is at hand? So be it.

I want to send Coleman a message, please. There is another opportunity to make rewards of great abundance from the COMMITTEE OF 300. There is a group in Japan who wish to print and distribute your book(s). We forwarded that information to your address of WIR--we trust you got it. Now, today, comes another offer from the other direction--we shall also send it to your WIR address. We have no desire to see you fail to thrive--what you did (do) or claim is none of our business--however, since the "skip-out" of one George Green from his regular offices and dwelling in Carson City--we do not know where he is in Bozeman, Montana so mail being forwarded TO US is going to be forwarded to those who seem to be next suitable for same. Since these two things deal solely with the books of Dr. Coleman--we shall forward them to same. Further, I, Hatonn, intend to help him sell a zillion MORE! WE did not print that book for gain for selves--it was to allow income for the Colemans AND GET THE INFORMATION DISTRIBUTED TO THE PEOPLE! It is coming along nicely, John. When you weary of your traitor connections--perhaps you might want to consider a worthy path--sans ego. We WILL get our job done, you must know!

So, let us continue with the information in point:

ROSEBUD
    The following is from "Rosebud" to (blanked out).

May 25, 1992

....Enclosed is a sample of a map and/or graph that I need to supply to the court reference to the settlement of Rosebud. I will put this in with the documents that have been furnished to me. The map does two things: (1) It shows your own personal opinion of how you fit into the transaction. (2) It helps the court to understand the transaction from your point of view instead of trying to sort through all those documents.

The sample enclosed is one broker's point of view as to how he saw the transaction. I do not expect the brokers to all agree on how the deal was done [see page next page].

I believe this can be tied back to two judgements that have already been obtained.

Let's try to wrap this up.

Thank you,

Rosebud

[H: I ask that the chart (map) be included in the press as is. This is not quite accurate but as far as information was understood by the makers of the chart--it is inclusively appropriate.]

Next is a copy of an action in District Court, District of Columbia No. 91 1599. Filed June 28, 1991 with the Clerk, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia

[H: This is by no means all that is going on in the legal chambers--but this is public record by its filing and therefore no damage can be brought on the Plaintiffs by this publication. It will give you the subject of the cases in point. It will give you ones enough names to do your checking, also.]

Plaintiffs:

CLEO K. HANSON
    680 East 4750 S.
    Ogden, Utah 84403

RICHARD M. KILBANY
    1804 Northwood Drive
    Clearwater, Florida 34624

JAMES F. CRIGLER
    2131 68TH Avenue South
    St. Petersburg, Florida 33721.

vs.

ALAN GREENSPAN
    Chairman, Board of Governors
    of the Federal Reserve System
    2000 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
    Washington, D.C. 20551

WAYNE D. ANGELL
    Member, Board of Governors
    Federal Reserve System
    Washington, D.C. 20551

EDWARD W. KELLY, JR.
    Federal Reserve System
    Washington, D.C. 20551

JOHN P. LAWARE
    Federal Reserve System
    Washington, D.C. 20551

DAVID W. MULLINS, JR.
    Federal Reserve System
    Washington, D.C. 20551

NICHOLAS F. BRADY
    Secretary of the Treasury
    United States Department
    of the Treasury
    1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
    Washington, D.C. 20220

CHASE MANHATTAN BANK
    Rockefeller Plaza
    New York, New York

MARINE MIDLAND BANK
    Manhattan
    New York, New York

MARINE MIDLAND BANK
    One Marine Center
    Buffalo, New York 14203

CHASE MANHATTAN BANK OF FLORIDA
    28500 U.S. 19 North
    Clearwater, Florida

BANK OF BOSTON
    100 Federal Street
    Boston, Massachusetts

MID-ATLANTIC NATIONAL BANK
    Brick Church Office
    Newark, New Jersey

KEY BANK
    42481 Washington Boulevard
    Ogden, Utah

MORGAN GUARANTY TRUST
    Manhattan
    New York, New York

(Defendants)
    COMPLAINT STATEMENT OF JURISDICTION
    Jurisdiction is founded upon diversity of citizenship and amount.

Plaintiff Cleo K. Hanson is a citizen and resident of the State of Utah; plaintiff James F. Crigler is a citizen and resident of the State of Florida; and plaintiff Richard M. Kilbany is a citizen and resident of the State of Florida. Defendants Alan Greenspan, Wayne D. Angell, Edward W. Kelly, Jr., H. Robert Heller, John P. LaWare, and David W. Mullins, Jr. are all members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System conducting business at 2000 Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. Defendant Nicholas F. Brady is Secretary of the Treasury of the United States, an Agency of the United States having its principal place of business at 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. Defendant Chase Manhattan Bank, through a corporate affiliate, conducts business in Washington, D.C. as well as in the State of New York. It is a national bank and a member of the Federal Reserve System. Defendants Marine Midland Bank and Morgan Guaranty Trust conduct business in the State of New York and are national banks and members of the Federal Reserve System. Mid-Atlantic National Bank of Newark, New Jersey, Key Bank of Ogden, Utah, Chase Manhattan Bank of Florida, Bank of Boston, and Marine Midland Bank are all national banks and members of the Federal Reserve System; however, each bank conducts business in the states indicated above where its principal office is located: New Jersey, Utah, Massachusetts, Florida and New York.

The matter in controversy exceeds the sum of ten thousand dollars ($10,000), exclusive of interest and costs.

Jurisdiction is founded upon the existence of a Federal question and the amount in controversy. Thus action arises under Sections 1331, 1337 and 1348 of Title 28 United States Code, the National Banking Act (Title 12 United States Code), the Federal Reserve Act of December 23, 1913, and the Regulations of the United States Treasury Department and the Regulations of the Federal Reserve Board. The matter in controversy EXCEEDS the sum of ten thousand dollars ($10,000), exclusive of interest and costs.

STATEMENT OF CLAIM
    1. Each of the three plaintiffs, Cleo K. Hanson, Richard M. Kilbany and James F. Crigler, has rendered valuable services in arranging the purchase and sale of credit instruments in one or more international transactions. As compensation for such services, the principals to the transaction have contractually agreed to deposit and set aside assets consisting of cash and United States Government securities in special custodial accounts in various United States national banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System.

2. In accordance with such compensation contracts, assets have in fact been deposited and set aside in various banking institutions (including but not necessarily limited to the defendants named herein) in special custodial accounts in the names and for the accounts of the three plaintiffs.

3. Based upon information obtained informally from the Federal Reserve Board, and upon information and belief, plaintiffs allege that the Chairman and Comptroller of the Federal Reserve Board on September 28, 1990 authorized the settlement, release and distribution of the assets deposited in all of the above-described custodial accounts. This matter has been identified by the Federal Reserve Board as Code 308 F.S.

4. For reasons not known to plaintiffs, the Federal Reserve Board, the United States Treasury Department and the various defendants banks have refused to release and distribute to the plaintiffs the assets deposited and set aside in their individual custodial accounts.

5. By letters dated April 25, 1991, April 26, 1991, May 17, 1991, May 18, 1991, May 29, 1991, and May 30, 1991 addressed to the members of the Federal Reserve Board, the Attorney General of the United States, the United States Treasury Department and various banking institutions named as defendants herein, the plaintiffs have demanded settlement, release and distribution of the assets deposited in their accounts. There has been no response to the plaintiff's demands.

6. Plaintiffs allege that the refusal of the Defendants to release and distribute their property constitutes an interference with and a violation of contractual relationships.

7. Plaintiffs allege that their depository relationship with the various banking institutions is that of creditor and debtor and that the refusal to release and distribute the assets deposited in their accounts constitutes willful nonpayment of indebtedness. Plaintiffs further allege that the United States Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve Board have aided and encouraged this default.

8. Plaintiffs allege that banking institutions holding assets for their account and benefit are acting as trustees for the benefit of the plaintiffs, and in failing to acknowledge their rightful claims and in refusing to release and disburse assets held for them, the banking institutions have knowingly and willfully violated their fiduciary obligations. Plaintiffs further allege that the United States Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve Board have aided and encouraged this fiduciary breach of performance.

9. Plaintiffs allege that it is the clear purpose and policy of the national banking laws to protect the rights and interests of depositors and account holders. Plaintiffs further allege that the unlawful retention of their assets constitutes an improper hold on their depository account and is contrary to the spirit and intent of Federal Reserve Board Regulation CC which was promulgated on September 1, 1988 (12 CFR section 229 et.seq.).

10. Plaintiffs further allege that the refusal of defendant banking institutions, the United States Treasury Department, and the Federal Reserve Board to release, to settle and distribute the assets in the plaintiffs accounts indicate an intent to wrongfully deprive plaintiffs of assets to which they are entitled, and to wrongfully convert such funds to their own use.

WHEREFORE, Plaintiffs request this Honorable Court to:

(a) Grant a hearing on this matter.

(b) Inasmuch as irreparable injury has been suffered by the plaintiffs as a result of the deprivation of their property, they respectfully request the Court to issue a mandatory injunction against each of the defendants requiring them to settle the accounts and to release and distribute all assets shown to be the property of the plaintiffs.

(c) Award judgment to each of the plaintiffs in the amounts demonstrated by evidence of record to represent the value of their assets held by the defendants, together with interest, costs and attorney's fees.

(d) Grant such other and further relief as the Court may deem appropriate.

(Signature )
    PAUL H. CHAPPELL
    Attorney for Plaintiffs
    109 North Adams Street
    Rockville, Md. 20902
    Tel: (301) 762-8865
    Tel: (703) 590-0836

(Signature...............)
    STEVEN CAMPEN [413528]
    Attorney for Plaintiffs
    Suite 1400
    51 Monroe Street
    Rockville, Md. 20902
    Tel: (301) 294-6100

June 28, 1991
    SO WHO MESSED IT UP?
    Well, the point is now--WHERE IS IT NOW?

I do have a document showing that on or about May 18, 1992 a fax was sent to a contact from a representative who had received a telephone call with an update from one Dr. James Gilmore in London:

SBC:

May 16, Saturday p.m.
    Telephone call from Dr. James Gilmore from London, England to M.P.

"Worked again Saturday. The group adjourned Sat. evening. All participants returned to their respective countries to get their superior's approval of the decisions reached at the London audit meeting. They will reconvene on Tues, May 26th to make the final decisions on funding the program.

"Dr. Gilmore feels very positive about the audit process and the final meeting on May 26.

"(Eight countries, many organizations and banks are involved. The program is dispersing more than five TRILLION dollars and will probably result in an increased return of 25-50% beyond the original return to all program participants. The word is PATIENCE!)"

At that time there was a notation "$57 TRILLION DOLLARS" as to amount in point. Now, readers, that is a LOT of loot. Obviously it is far MORE than all the combined legal tender of all nations combined! But what you have are gross violations of the very laws written to allow such travesty of justice regarding laws.

You can continue to allow the manipulations and strangulation or you can get that amount of funding, albeit it unConstitutional as to coinage regulations--it is legal tender. NOW! It will not be for very much longer. You can work with the persons who originated these transactions and they will reward you greatly in service--or you can do nothing--and watch it slip away while you "wonder what happened!" It's up to you.

We will have Mr. Dixon and the CLC involved to his eyes tomorrow for this day is gone. We will fax him the information, please, so he can come ready to contact these people listed so we can help with some publicity and major legal backing through the Constitutional Law Center. In combining our actions into one intended goal we can bring it about, readers--but it will require your efforts.

Since you will not know exactly what to write (but don't wait--if you do) we will ask Mr. Dixon to draw up a letter as a sample guide for you to add to with your own comments and personalization. This is NOT some "demonstration" or "gathering". This must be individual participation and it must be done immediately--the economic curtain is all but dropped--this is basically a LAST CALL TO ARMS IF YOU WISH TO HOLD YOUR NATION. I suggest you GO FOR IT!

We will ask that the letter be read on the phone line--give until Wednesday or Thursday. We will also make a copy available on APFN. We will then run the "sample" and Mr. Dixon's comments in the following CONTACT.

You are given a "chance", chelas--please don't waste it!

I salute you who would reclaim your nation and demand justice under the LAW. After all--it IS the adversary's own laws he has broken! AHO!

주제글 정보