힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#072, CANDLELIGHT

PJ 72
    CHAPTER 11

REC #2 HATONN

FRI., JULY 9, 1993 1:27 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 327

FRI., JULY 9, 1993

QUID PRO QUO
    At the risk of appearing to "assume" a bit more than I am given credit for knowing,
    I suggest that certain people pay very close attention to that which I am about to write.

I have no intention whatsoever of giving names, places and sub­stance that will further endanger anyone of a group already in jeopardy--HOWEVER, I will further, along the path, the de­mands and information which are valid and STRONGLY SUGGEST that a few parties in recognition of the truth of that which we will write PAY ATTENTION.

It is noticed right here before beginning, that AGAIN, my sec­retary will copy to the best of her ability. She is not privy to all information nor shall she be. There are some "strikeovers" in the writing and some unidentifiable (to her) words and names. We are simply copying to the best of her ability and take no re­sponsibility for either that which is written or knowledge about it. The information arrived by unlabeled FAX document. We request that to be honest to our journalistic integrity we will print it as best we can and, also, put it out on the FAX network along with placing on the phone hot-line. Public dispersion of this type of information is the ONLY means of offering ANY KIND OF PROTECTION to missing parties. Those names are not available to protect all other parties involved.

There are several persons MISSING from their slots in the Earth Game and it would behoove those who cause them to be miss­ing--PRODUCE THEM AND THEY HAD, IN ADDITION, BETTER BE IN VERY GOOD WORKING CONDITION! I will not disclose their names but you who are responsible--KNOW! We expect their security maintained most carefully.

What I will cause to be written here will be detailed in that some readers seem to need full acknowledgement that this is not non­sense; I do not interfere or "butt in" but I do protect my people and in so doing it often causes me to need to protect "their" re­lations as well to the ability, at least, of bringing PUBLIC AT­TENTION to DIRTY DEEDS!

I am simply passing on the information as given--without com­ment:

QUID PRO QUO: (This is put forth to William Sessions and other high-ranking parties involved.)

1. Safety for entire D.G.F. team if they come forward Re: Waco.

2. Safety for missing parties mentioned above.

3. Information: The purpose of the Waco raid was to target and remove seven "sleepers" (MK-Ultra) who refused to adhere to ASA and DIA standards. Sleepers were programmed by Dr. Chong Sun Kim of the Stone Mountain facility.

4. Waco compound members had almost completed assembly of a nerve gas toxin device massive/large enough in quantity con­tent to target and destroy all organic life in a 400 square mile area. A city the size of Oklahoma City was intended. How­ever, Houston, Texas was designated a principal target. Denver had been considered along with Salt Lake City, but the moun­tainous area precludes accurate dispersion measurements and cannot be calculated as to speed of cross dissipation. Method of dispersal was propeller craft with running air speeds of no more than 60 miles per hour. Max. cross seeding to be done at 2500 feet for East-West axis, with 2000 feet for North-South axis.

5. The device in Waco was within only a few hours of comple­tion. Order to "go in" was NOT made by the Executive Branch!!! Orders assumed "Code Actual" when the infiltrator ASA agent residing within the complex stated "Code Blue". At that time one of the men was pulled out! ATF had men in place (inside) up until two days before the siege began.

6. Reno spoke to some high ranking parties about a D.G.F. in­sertion. Reno acted as if she knew nothing about the real prob­lem--the device!

THE DEVICE
    1. Material for the device was appropriated through A/F 1324­B. The nitrate component was acquired from Ft. Devens, MA.; the volatility stabilizers were brought, via truck, from Ft. Mead, MD. All raw and processed material were provided from mili­tary stores. The gravity fuse detonators were acquired from Carswell USAFB, Ft. Worth, TX.

2. Transport personnel were from AAA services, a subsidiary of Snelling of St. Paul, MN. There were 2 ATF officers from Galveston in the compound as the shipments arrived.

3. Technical assistance in handling and construction were flown in to Dallas from Dover, Delaware. The techs were ASA and USA Chem. Corps personnel.

A. Robert Becker
    B. Charles Whitehead
    C. Stanley Brownfeld
    D. Nge Den Phung (ARVN old timer)
    E. Pearl Lance
    F. Dorothy Palmer

CHEMICAL RAW WEIGHT-PRIOR TO SEPARATION--UNKNOWN

1. Molten metal fused to Kitchen appliances--65 KG, of sul­fur/zinc volatile mass.
    It did not ignite past prima stage!!! The cerebro neuro-toxins of the C-2 nerve gas propellant ignited un­der a stress measure of .25 pnd/PSI, causing neuro-toxins to incinerate at 0 level. Immediate reports were unavailable for 11 hours (according to media because it was too hot to enter) due to unresolved neuro-toxic density at 0 level (entire first In-squad wore toxic suits and double masks). Total recovered mass at incineration site - 125 pounds +/-. Numerous base mineral clus­ters were found fused to small ordnances. That means: the de­vice was in 5 parts, kept in separate munitions bunkers (level 2 & 3). The mineral/gaseous mass found at ground 0 were massed to various kitchen appliances and indicate that the com­pound of the mass was jellied! (color believed to have ranged from green to dark olive green--prior to incineration). Incineration occurred through the introduction of 80/90 MM 20 pound glycerine canisters which hold a flash point of 175 degree F to accelerate the focused flash point. A C-2/4 tear gas (canister form) was inserted via 90MM Bradley barrels into the ripped structure to facilitate ignition. A combination of Oxygen and dimethyl alcohol was injected into the structure at intervals. Ignition occurred electronically: ignition for secondaries was delivered via mercury acid fuses located at canister base.

DGF removed themselves from acute perimeter by donning ATF blue jackets and baseball caps. DGF blended with ingoing ATF as they meandered back to their command vehicle. The amount of lives saved at ground "0" = 7.

Inserted team terminated 12 by projectile to the base of skull or forehead, 10 minutes before incineration commenced.

End of Report

Please get this off the computer and put onto phone hot-line, etc.

These men in point who are missing have NEVER before failed to check in with contact numbers in about thirty years of ser­vice. It would seem to me that it would be most wise to get busy and "produce" these missing persons. I don't believe it will go as easily as abandoning all the POW's alive in Viet­nam!!!

And, on that subject: From the National Vietnam P.O.W. Strike Force to Janet Reno with cc: White House, David Gergen, ACLU President Ira Glasser, American Bar Assn. President Evans, District of Columbia Bar Assn. Leonard Becker, Amnesty International, John Healy, Senate Intelligence Over­sight Committee, Sen. David Boren, and House "Intelligence Oversight Committee:, Cong. Ron Dellums.

QUOTE:

Hon. Janet Reno
    U.S. Attorney General
    Washington DC 20530

Faxed to: 202:514-4371

July 8, 1993

SUBJECT: CIA ASSASSINATION OF
    WASHINGTON ATTORNEY PAUL D. WILCHER
    We are demanding an immediate investigation into the death un­der extremely peculiar circumstances of Paul Wilcher, promi­nent anti-government attorney and POW/MIA Activist. These are the facts as we understand them at this time:

1. Wilcher had been investigating U.S. Govt. complicity into BCCI, October Surprise, the CIA ASSASSINATION of Reporter Ricky Cossalaro, (sic) [Casolaro], BATF Waco and Commerce Secretary Ron Brown.
    2. He was found dead in his apartment sitting on his toilet seat. He had been dead 4 days and had no obvious wounds.
    3. He was mid-40s and in good health. Cause of death is be­lieved to be KGB "Doorknob" poison.
    4. The body was cremated less than 24 hours after discovery and his few family members absolutely refuse to discuss the matter.
    5. A government agent occupying the apartment next door moved suddenly with no forwarding address or phone.
    6. Witnesses saw pathologists leaving with a bag containing what appeared to be lower human intestines. After threats from the FBI, they recanted their story.
    [H: We inter­preted an earlier writing to have been bowel "movement" but
    it appears that the bowels were actu­ally removed from the body.]
    7. Wilcher was the attorney of record for Gunther Russbacher, the CIA pilot who flew George Bush back from LeBour­get, France in 1980 after personally delivering a $40 mil­lion bribe to Rafsanjani to hold the 52 U.S. Hostages until after the election thereby sealing Carter's defeat. Mr. Russbacher called me collect from prison night before last and I quizzed him extensively on his knowledge of the U2, Al2 and SR-71B. Being a Naval Aviator myself, I am convinced he was Bush's pilot. The real reason Russ­bacher is in prison is because he is a former POW in Laos and saw 17 Americans who never returned and Clinton doesn't want him talking.
    8. I was a personal friend of Paul Wilcher and I demand that his death at the hands of the CIA be investigated. This has all the same dirty U.S. Govt. fingerprints as Marilyn Mon­roe, Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King. Anyone who receives this and does not take action today could very well end up on the CIA "Hit List of Undesirables" tomorrow. Mistrust of Government is at an all-time high today, and the repeated refusals of the FBI to launch a full investigation in this case only fuels our deepest suspicions.

Signed: Joe L. Jordan,
    National Commander

END OF QUOTING

QUOTE:

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
    The following is via APFN from FIJA: Fully Informed Jury As­sociation:
    For immediate release: 7/8/93:

FIJA today lauded the jury verdicts in the Weaver/Harris trial in Boise. Spokesperson Larry Dodge, from the national organi­zation's home office in Helmville, Montana, said that the jury's acquittal of the pair on all major charges showed "courage, con­science and independence in the face of great pressure to con­vict".

Dodge also commended attorney Gerry Spence for urging the jurors to consult their consciences. "I think he put us miles ahead on the road to our goal, which is to educate all Americans in their right, as jurors, to consult their own sense of right and wrong when deciding whether the law should be applied in the case before them".

"We are especially proud of Boise FIJA activist Dwight Call­away," Dodge said. "During several weeks prior to the trial, he and other volunteers distributed nearly 50,000 'fully informed jury' fliers in the area from which the jury would be drawn. These fliers explain that 'conscience is king' in the jury room. We would be honored to learn that Dwight's efforts had some­thing to do with this jury's loud and clear expression of con­science".

I would urge any of you interested parties to contact Dwight Callaway at 208-385-9127 if you would be willing and able to offer the same type of service to your community. But as to "Juries" in general--LET IT BE NOTED THAT IT HAS BEEN NATIONALLY ANNOUNCED THAT "ALL FUND­ING FOR FEDERAL JURIES HAS BEEN USED AND THERE IS NOT ADDITIONAL FUNDING FOR JURY SERVICE THROUGH THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR (1993)".

Anyone who still suffers from the delusion that you have a wondrous Judicial SYSTEM had better LOOK AGAIN! I believe that a JURY TRIAL BY PEERS is guaranteed as a "right" in your Constitution! So be it.

PJ 72
    CHAPTER 12

REC #3 HATONN

FRI., JULY 9, 1993 2:48 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 327

FRI., JULY 9, 1993
    REPORT OF THE COMPTROLLER GENERAL (U. S.)
    RE: INTERPOL
    We shall again take up the subject of INTERPOL as was given in response to Honorable (Senator) Joseph M. Montoya and Honorable (Representative) John E. Moss. It would appear to me that there is "finally" an accurate, but unintended, statement about to be made: "The international CRIMINAL police organi­zation".

Dec. 27, 1976

UNITED STATES PARTIOPATION IN INTERPOL THE
    INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL POLICE ORGANIZATION
    DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
    This report describes INTERPOL operations in the United States, analyzes the kinds of criminal information being disseminated, and makes recommendations aimed at improving United States participation.

U.S. NATIONAL CENTRAL BUREAU
    As part of the Treasury Department, the U.S. Bureau re­ceives policy guidance from and reports to the Assistant Secre­tary for Enforcement, Operations, and Tariff Affairs.

Treasury officials advised us that the U.S. Bureau received the same monitoring and congressional oversights as other law enforcement agencies within Treasury. They noted that no Fed­eral advisory board currently monitors activities of INTERPOL or the majority of other Federal law enforcement agencies.

Treasury has made no formal management studies or audits of U.S. Bureau activities to assess the pros and cons of INTER­POL membership. However, officials believe the Bureau's an­nual reports, case files, and position in national and international law enforcement demonstrate its value.

The operating costs of the U.S. Bureau are fragmented among several Federal agencies. Treasury's Office of the Sec­retary pays the Bureau's travel and communications costs and salaries for two Bureau staff members; the Department of Jus­tice pays the salaries for three staff members, the Secret Service for two, the Customs Service for three, and the Bureau of Alco­hol, Tobacco and Firearms for two. [H: Oops! tells you the whole story right there! At least "Customs" and ATF WORK DIRECTLY FOR THE UNITED NATIONS IN­TERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND!] Collectively, those payments totaled about $314,000 in fiscal year 1976.

The 1976 Senate Appropriations Subcommittee hearings on INTERPOL noted that a former White House aide who did not have a professional law enforcement background was assigned to the Bureau from February 1973 until he resigned in January 1974. The former Chief of the Bureau said that in view of the aide's qualifications, he was assigned non-enforcement public service type work during his tenure. (The former Chief added that this was the only nonqualified person employed at the Bu­reau).

All current professional staff members are experienced law enforcement agents.

ACCESS TO U.S. DATA SYSTEMS
    The U.S. Bureau has a computer terminal connected to Trea­sury's Enforcement Communications System (TECS).

Treasury officials advised us that the U.S. Bureau wants State Department data on U.S. citizens arrested abroad, so as to have the best possible information on which to base decisions concerning responses to requesters. They also said that the Bu­reau would be pleased to provide State with information con­cerning U.S. citizens arrested abroad. To that end, the Bureau is initiating a meeting with the State Department to further ex­plore this exchange. ****[H: The U.S. Bureau is actually the U.S. National Central Bureau. There is an organizational flow chart on the next page. Read it and shudder!]

INTERPOL INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
    Member countries agree to abide by the general tenets of the INTERPOL constitution, and combine as a General Assembly, and an Executive Committee to formulate policy and procedural guidelines. Most INTERPOL funds come from membership dues.

A General Secretariat maintains INTERPOL's permanent of­fices. It operates a comprehensive criminal information file and a worldwide communications network to assist member coun­tries in coordinating their efforts on criminal matters.

Although the United States is not a party to any international agreements or treaties defining INTERPOL's international sta­tus, various terms have been used to describe INTERPOL's status. The United Nations, the General Secretariat, and U.S. Treasury officials refer to it as intergovernmental; others call it a private or nongovernmental organization, and many perceive it as an organization in the mold of a United Nations. INTER­POL's status is important to its ability to elicit cooperation among its members, compliance with its rules and regulations, and recognition.
    At one time, INTERPOL was considered a nongovernmental organization and held consultative status with the U.N. Eco­nomic and Social Council. In June 1971, this Council entered into a special arrangement with INTERPOL providing for ex­changes of information, consultations, technical cooperation, representation by observers at organization meetings, and writ­ten statements and exchange of agenda items for matters of mu­tual interest. This cooperative arrangement was based on the rights and privileges normally granted to nongovernmental orga­nizations and took into account the special arrangements existing between the Council and intergovernmental organizations.

Treasury officials emphasized that INTERPOL is intergov­ernmental because each INTERPOL bureau is an official office within its country's government, which appropriates funds for it; the laws governing the operation of each bureau are the laws of its country; and the INTERPOL officers and Executive Com­mittee members are elected by government officials from all the countries.

INTERPOL's international status, however, is not directly relevant to its operations in the United States. Operations sup­porting its international objectives are carried out by the Trea­sury Department, which is subject to the force of U.S. law.

OBJECTIVES
    INTERPOL's objectives, as described in article 2 of its con­stitution, are to (1) ensure and promote the widest possible mu­tual assistance between all police authorities within the limits of the laws existing in the different countries and in the spirit of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and (2) establish and develop all institutions likely to contribute effectively to the pre­vention and suppression of crime.

Its activities are limited by article 3, which states that:

"It is strictly forbidden for the Organization to undertake any intervention or activities of a political, military, religious or racial character". [H: How many of you believe this B.S.?]

Thus, some investigations are considered to be outside of INTERPOL's established mandate.

GOVERNING BODIES
    The General Assembly, composed of delegates appointed by member nations, and the Executive Committee, composed of the president, three vice presidents, and nine delegates from differ­ent countries, determine overall INTERPOL policy. A General Secretariat is responsible for applying the decisions of these governing bodies.

The General Assembly meets once a year to discuss and act on matters of mutual concern. The October 1976 agenda, for example, included three countries' applications for membership; the annual budget; a progress report; elections; and discussion of problems, such as international fraud, currency counterfeit­ing, and drugs. Regional conferences and seminars on criminal matters are held throughout the year. [H: Please note the ab­solute lacking of any actual information.]

Matters requiring detailed study are handled by the Executive Committee. In 1976, the Committee consisted of four officers and of delegates from Niger, Indonesia, Lebanon, Italy, West Germany, the United States, Kenya, Sweden, and Argentina.

THE GENERAL SECRETARIAT
    The General Secretariat, headed by a Secretary General elected by the General Assembly, maintains a central file of criminals and cases, operates a worldwide communications sys­tem, publishes the "International Criminal Police Review", and conducts research studies of criminal activities. As of May 1975, it had 155 employees, including law officers assigned from 20 member countries, one from the United States.

CENTRAL FILE
    The central file enables the Secretariat to monitor the activi­ties of international criminals, respond to requests for informa­tion, initiate wanted notices, and provide basic data for such special research studies as trends in types of criminal activity.

Each national central bureau is asked, but not obligated, to send copies of all correspondence to the Secretariat and to the bureau concerned. For example, Germany might inform France that an American citizen residing in France has been arrested for drug trafficking and ask for any information available on the in­dividual; a copy of the correspondence should be sent to the General Secretariat and to the U.S. Bureau. It is acknowledged, however, that relevant information is not always provided to the General Secretariat or to other bureaus. Nevertheless, the Sec­retariat receives daily information through letters, telegrams, in­vestigation reports, fingerprints, photographs, conviction sheets, and wanted notices.

The central files consist mainly of index cards, reference folders, and individual and case files. They duplicate to a lim­ited degree the individual files maintained by the various na­tional central bureaus.

Index cards are established by name and by special informa­tion categories. Name cards list offenders, accomplices, vic­tims, reporters of crimes or important witnesses, dates and places of birth, given names, aliases, and such other related information.

END QUOTE

And so it drones on and on so let us leave that for a minute and pick up the General Accounting Office input. Please under­stand, readers, that NAMES change, faces change but the over­all resources do not change except to become more comprehen­sive and invading.

The following letter is from GAO to The Honorable Don Ed­wards, Chairman, Subcommittee on Civil and Constitutional Rights, Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives.

QUOTE:

June 25, 1987

Dear Mr. Chairman:

As requested in your January 21, 1986, letter, and in subsequent discussions with subcommittee representatives, we have gath­ered information on (1) the role of the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) and the United States National Central Bureau (USNCB) in combatting terrorism and on (2) USNCB procedures for safeguarding the privacy of U.S. citizens during the exchange of counterterrorism-related infor­mation with U.S. and foreign law enforcement agencies.

To identify the role INTERPOL and the USNCB play in counter-terrorism efforts, we reviewed relevant laws, regula­tions, and policies. We also interviewed officials of INTER­POL, the USNCB, and federal agencies involved in counter-terrorism. In addition, we contacted 19 foreign INTERPOL Na­tional Central Bureaus (NCB) to determine their perceptions and experiences from using the USNCB's services. To identify is­sues relating to the protection of individual privacy rights, we met with organizations involved in civil liberty issues. We studied USNCB's terrorism-related case files opened during the period January 1, 1985, through June 11, 1986, and analyzed case processing procedures to determine what safeguards exist to protect the privacy rights of U.S. citizens. Additional details on our scope and methodology are included in Appendix I. The information we obtained is summarized below and provided in detail in Appendixes II and III.

INTERPOL: AN INFORMATION NETWORK
    INTERPOL is a network of National Central Bureaus in 142 countries who provide each other with information to assist law enforcement agencies in the detection and deterrence of interna­tional crime and criminals. Each NCB is an agency of the member country's government and serves as the liaison between that country's law enforcement agencies and the INTERPOL network. The USNCB is part of the U.S. Department of Justice and had an appropriated budget of $2.9 million in 1986.

Information exchanges among INTERPOL members can result from two types of messages. First, any NCB may use the IN­TERPOL network to request information such as criminal records on a suspected criminal or identification of a suspect through a personal description or fingerprints. Second, NCBs may provide law enforcement information to other NCBs with­out requesting a response. For example, they may use the net­work to issue international wanted bulletins.

A case agent screens either type of message received by USNCB to determine if it meets USNCB's criteria for opening a case. If the criteria are met, a case is opened to either obtain the requested information from U.S. sources or distribute the in­formation provided to U.S. law enforcement agencies.
    COUNTERTERRORISM
    USNCB's policy is to open a file immediately for any request for information that mentions terrorist activities, even if it does not involve a specific criminal incident or provide details of a crime. This is in contrast to requests for information on non-terrorist criminal matters which must supply details connecting the subject of the request with a specific criminal incident. Two criteria are applied to counter-terrorism cases. These are: (1) the message must come from a legitimate U.S. law enforcement agency or INTERPOL member country and (2) it must relate to an international investigation. Our case file review showed that all the counter-terrorist requests met these criteria.

Before 1985 when USNCB started accepting terrorism-related cases, until June 11, 1986, the cut-off date used for our review, the USNCB had opened 119 cases based on terrorism-related messages from 20 foreign NCBs and 22 domestic law enforcement agencies. This was out of a total caseload of 42,000 cases. Overall, the median period between receipt of a request for information and dissemination of information was 32 days for ter­rorist cases in contrast to 37 days for non-terrorist criminal cases.

In addition, USNCB has established an analytical unit to assist law enforcement agencies in their investigations of terrorist inci­dents as well as drug and financial fraud cases. The unit ana­lyzes USNCB counter-terrorism files, prepares and maintains master files on terrorists, performs research on terrorist groups and incidents, maintains electronic data bases of information and disseminates the information to law enforcement agencies.

Foreign INTERPOL members we contacted expressed varying degrees of satisfaction with the USNCB's contribution in com­batting terrorism. Of the 16 countries that agreed to be inter­viewed out of the 19 contacted, 7 countries were satisfied with the quality, relevance, and timeliness of the assistance given them by the USNCB, 1 country was dis-satisfied, and 8 reported that they had not dealt with the USNCB on counter-terrorism cases, although the USNCB had categorized cases from these countries as related to terrorist activities. Several of the coun­tries surveyed reported that they also use alternative channels rather than INTERPOL, such as FBI legal attaches located at various U.S. embassies, for U.S. information relating to terrorism because of concerns over timeliness and security.

SAFEGUARDS FOR PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF U.S . CITIZENS
    The Privacy Act of 1974 is the centerpiece of legislation affect­ing government recordkeeping in the United States and is aimed at protecting the privacy rights
    [H: Oh barf!] of U.S. citizens. The act requires each agency that disseminates a record about an individual to any person, other than a federal agency, to make a reasonable effort to assure that records are accurate, timely, complete, and relevant.
    [H: Very key words: "other than a federal agency" and "reasonable" effort.]

The Privacy Act authorizes law enforcement agencies to exempt their systems of records from many of the act's provisions. The Attorney General exempted the USNCB's Records System from 12 of the act's provisions. As a result USNCB does not need to provide an individual with access to his own records or the op­portunity to amend or correct his records. Nor does it have to supply information on the purposes for which the information can be used, nor adhere to the requirement that only relevant and necessary information may be maintained in its records. [H: Good grief, go BACK AND READ THAT AGAIN!]

The act also requires agencies, including USNCB, to (1) provide public notice of the existence of an information system and (2) insure the security of records in order to protect against antici­pated threats or hazards. In addition, USNCB's policy con­cerning dissemination of information is that addresses and social security numbers of U.S. citizens are not to be released, except in defined instances. Our review of how the USNCB adheres to these provisions showed that it has adhered to the law's provision to publish notification of the existence of the system in the Federal Register. This notification also describes the steps taken to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to the records system. We could not determine how frequently addresses and social security numbers were released because available docu­mentation did not always show this information.

USNCB officials said they do not usually independently verify the accuracy of the information they receive. USNCB officials also said that there is no practical way to control subsequent uses made of the information once it has been released to an agency or foreign NCB received the information and, so far, no examples of information being used for purposes other than stated have been found. [H: No, I would guess not.] They said each country has been made aware that unauthorized infor­mation disclosures may result in the USNCB not giving it fur­ther information.

Our work was performed during the period May through November 1986, in accordance with generally accepted government auditing standards. [H: Well, surely that makes it all totally credible and above-board!] We briefed USNCB offi­cials on the results of our work, and they agreed with the accu­racy of our findings. However, as requested by subcommittee representatives, we did not obtain official agency comments on a draft of this briefing report. As arranged with your office, un­less you announce the report's contents earlier, we plan no fur­ther distribution of this report until 30 days from the date of its issuance. At that time, we will send copies to the Chief of the USNCB, the Attorney General, and other interested parties and make copies available to others upon request. If you desire ad­ditional information about this report, please contact me on 275­8389.
    Sincerely yours,

Arnold P. Jones
    Senior Associate Director

END QUOTE

Please note several things but not the least of which is that from 1976 to 1987 the membership countries went from 120 to 147.

I think this is probably enough on the INTERPOL situation--it has long since become part and parcel of the WHOLE New World Order/United Nations information agency.

This is part of the reason I chuckle at you who would think you can escape the physical mark of the Beast. You are in the damned equipment on about 35 systems of international level surveillance BEFORE THE BABE IS EVEN BIRTHED. Don't be foolish in your perceptions, readers--you have to be sharper than that if you intend to win this game.

I would now share a very wisely written letter from Sheldon Emry headed: A WARNING AGAINST ATTEMPTS TO "UNITE ALL PATRIOTS"

TO UNITE ALL PATRIOTS?
    This letter was sent to Walter White by Pastor Emry after 3 in­vitations from Mr. White in 1983 to a score of patriot leaders requesting them to meet, organize, and present a "united front".

QUOTE:

January 10, 1984
    Dear Mr. White:

You still persist in your invitations to Christian Israel Patriot leaders to "unite" to work as a group for "one goal". This is my third letter to you refusing to participate. This letter will go into additional detail as to why Patriots should refuse to "unite Patriots". This will then be sent to my mail list to instruct and warn them.

Walter, in communist countries, undercover government agents are used to trick dissident groups to "unite" under one head or to have them gather in one goal. This is done so the bravest and most active anti-communists can be more easily identified, neutralized, and then destroyed by those in power.

I do not claim infallibility, neither do I impugn the motives of those who disagree with me on this. However, men who have had experience in this and in worse situations than ours, warn of being tricked into "uniting" as it could lead to disaster. Let me recount just one famous incident where the technique of "unite them to destroy them" was used with almost total success.

Prior to the "Bay of Pigs" operation, anti-Castro Cubans in Cuba and in the U.S. were disrupting "Castroism" and inflicting grave damage to the Communist Castro regime in Cuba. Be­cause of that, Communist agents speaking fluent Cuban Spanish were sent into the Cuban community in Florida by our traitorous U.S. State Department to "organize Cubans into one great blow against Castro." The "one great blow" was to be an actual invasion of Cuba accompanied by an Internal uprising of the anti-Castro Cubans.

Disruptions of Castro by small groups were stopped for months while Cuban Patriots in the U.S. joined in this "one great effort to overthrow Communism in the western hemi­sphere". Cubans and Americans who attempted to warn the Cubans they were being led into a trap by the U.S. Government were ignored or actually forced out of Florida by U..S. agents so they could not warn the Cubans they might be betrayed.

Eighteen months later, the U.S. Navy put hundreds ashore in Cuba at the now infamous "Bay of Pigs", then pulled out and left them without the promised Navy or air support. Immedi­ately the invasion forces were hit by fire from high ground in­land. As the Cuban Patriots fired back, they found their U.S. supplied ammo boxes marked .30 caliber had .50 caliber, those marked grenades had mortar rounds, others marked first aid supplies had food, and on and on. In the first fire fights ma­chine gun crews died with open boxes of carbine ammo, men with carbines died trying to stuff 30.06 cartridges in a too small chamber, .50 caliber machine gun crews were slaughtered surrounded by broken boxes containing only C-rations, and mortar crews abandoned their mortars because their ammo boxes con­tained canned food, and on and on! Betrayed, wounded and dying men had to break open all boxes under fire on the beach to get the right ammo. The smashed and scattered boxes then prevented them from moving any large amount of supplies in­land, ending any hope of sustained combat or victory.

Before this treachery was discovered, U.S. agents radioed the pre-planned signal for Cuban patriots inland to rise up and begin acts of sabotage to help the invaders. The invaders, now real­izing they were betrayed by the U.S., tried to warn the Cuban underground not to expose themselves, but found their radios sabotaged with dead batteries, missing parts, or unable to oper­ate on the assigned frequencies. They could send no warning, and Castro who had been in on the whole plan with the U.S. from the beginning, killed or arrested most of the underground members within hours.

The next event was told by survivors years later when some were released or escaped from Cuban prisons. In spite of the deliberately mislabeled supplies, the invaders got some ammu­nition sorted out and soon began to kill large numbers of Castro's soldiers who were shooting from the high ground. Then, as they advanced inland past the bodies of Castro's men they had killed or wounded, they discovered they weren't men at all, but 11 and 12 and 13-year-old boys dressed in small Cuban soldier's uniforms with guns with short stocks so that a distance the invaders thought they were shooting at grown men.

The sight of the dead little boys and the screams of the wounded ones crying for their mothers so sickened the invaders that they ceased firing and, after some confusion, decided to at­tempt to go around the surviving little boys who were still shooting at them and try to make their way to the hills. They formed into small groups and tried it. Once they were broken up, Castro's regular troops, full-grown men who had been waiting a few miles inland, hit them hard with artillery and tanks. Most of the invading Cubans were killed or captured that day or the next. A few made it inland only to find that Castro's police and soldiers had already killed or rounded up almost all Cuban Patriots who had risen up at the treacherous call from Communist agents inside the U.S. Government In one fell swoop, the whole Cuban anti-communist movement inside and outside Cuba was viciously betrayed and destroyed.

How was it done so easily? Well, fools and Communist agents convinced the Cuban Patriots that all groups should "get together", that all should "work for one goal", that they should "pool their resources", and on and on and on. After years of each group "doing its own thing", they had become discouraged and despondent, not realizing that they were accomplishing much. In truth, a few years of what they were doing in small groups, sabotage in Cuba, clandestine leaflets, slogans painted on walls, raids on Communist units, etc., would have had Cas­tro broken and destroyed. They were effective, but in their ea­gerness to "get it done right now", they thought they could do more "together". When the siren song of "Let's all get together and do in one big blow"! was sung to them by enemy agents in America, they were easily deceived and betrayed.

Walter, "getting together" was their undoing and the betrayal and loss was so terrible and so effective that even anti-Castro Cubans who were not involved in the fiasco were made suspi­cious and afraid of all other Cubans. They would no longer trust each other, fearing betrayal, and no effective action against Castro was ever mounted again! The joint U.S.-Red Cuba (Kennedy-Castro) operation to smash and destroy the anti-com­munist Cubans in the U.S. and in Cuba was a total success! The U.S. rulers are doing the same thing now in Central America, collecting the bravest anti-communists in each country to "fight the communists". After "controlled resistance", they too will be betrayed, abandoned and destroyed just as were the brave Cubans and more recently the anti-communist Vietnamese and Laotians. This same type of false "resistance" to communism and betrayal has been used successfully by the Reds and their secret allies in the U.S. Government for over 40 years. (By the way, it is explained in Orwell's 1984.)

Do the antichrists want to stop the Identity Patriots? Will se­cret Reds try a "Bay of Pigs" type operation on the Right-Wing? They may try, but IT WILL WORK ONLY IF PATRIOT LEADERS FALL FOR THE IDEA THAT "WE NEED TO ORGANIZE IN ONE GROUP OR FOR ONE GOAL".

If hundreds of groups stay apart, the enemy will have to de­stroy each group separately. That will take a long time, and even as some are destroyed, the necessary prolonged and public attack on patriotic groups will slowly, then more swiftly, alert, awaken and educate our sleeping people to the internal Red dan­ger. Our Red enemies know that and fear it. Will they try "togetherness"? Will patriot leaders fall for it? I pray they will not and that the Almighty God will give us wisdom and have mercy upon us.

In Jesus Christ,

/s/ Pastor Sheldon Emry

Dharma, enough child, we have been at this without interruption for the past 8 hours. We won't have good use of your hands tomorrow if we do not rest them now. Thank you.

You ones must think carefully about that which you do, how you "team" up and WHO you blindly "follow"--if there is any devi­ation from the laws of God--step back and look again for God is always! May the light always be given to be shown about you and within as you confront your days--and nights. Salu

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#072, CANDLELIGHT

PJ 72
    CHAPTER 13
    REC #2 HATONN

SAT., JULY, 10 1993 11:22 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 328

SAT., JULY 10, 1993

BEYOND GAMES AND SCRIPTS

Yes, this is the name of a book. It is by a very insightful au­thor, Dr. Eric Berne. I don't know what is in the volume but from the title I can guess that what I might say may in no way be recognized by that author and yet, the goal would be some­what the same.

You are presented with a "stage" and a pre-written script. Let us just say that the prior players all wanted to form a New World Order and each play was scripted in some manner or an­other to accomplish that end.

The goal, of course, is to form this New World Order and con­trol the world. IF you continue to act out your play along the lines and script of the prior actors and playwrights you are going to end up HELPING them achieve their goal while you are left with nothing.

As with any play you are given a set of rules by which a play is produced from sets to action. "Characters" come and go but always the "play" itself is not changed except in very small de­tail. To come in and write a play, produce it and accomplish it takes a great deal of "BEYOND".

Your generations have been given the rule-book and the GOAL--only some of you didn't know about it--so you are the audience and the bit-players. If YOU deviate from the script lines you are going to be put off the stage at the least--and tossed out of the play and the playhouse if you persist. The rules for the New World Order and the achievement of the brainwashing and control of the masses are blatantly laid forth in the PROTOCOLS of the Zionist Elders to be shifted off into every "manifesto" for every regime to come along. The "rules" are those which are set forth and are "universal" in destroying society and ulti­mately, species. The GAME is always the same with subtle detail variations which lead to deceive the intent of the play itself.
    It is interesting to note that evil intent NEVER HAS TO CHANGE THE PLAY TO CAPTURE MAN PHYSICAL. Further, given enough time sequence passage, the SOUL OF MAN can also be buried, hidden and finally it becomes shriv­eled and withered and unable to be longer recognized as a viable entity.

WILL YOU CHANGE THE PLAY?
    You were also given a rule book by which you could make pos­itive passage through this physical experience and move on into higher expression--but, those rules became confused, hidden and misrepresented to you so that you no longer have truth by which to light your stage--you don't longer, in fact, have enough light to make it to the proper theater to begin a dif­ferent play. You are caught up in the sequence of the ongoing play with little seeming ability to change either the plot or the characters--much less the producers.

Let us say that everyone in America came against the Sixteenth Amendment. Most of you don't even know what IS the 16th Amendment. Now, you change it--will it change the PLAY? I thought not. So, what are you PATRIOTS doing? Mostly just changing fragments which change NOT the PLAY. Why? Be­cause there are hidden agendas among the so-called self-styled "patriots" also and you must beware of their intent as well as the power-brokers on the throne.

IF the Constitution itself is actually invalid by LAW and only "witnessed" by ones totally unaccountable--what have you got if you change bits and pieces? Perhaps better--most often, how­ever, meaningless. If, for instance, you vote-out the IRS--what have you? The IRS is not a Federal agency. It is a private agency of the International Monetary Fund of the United Nations One World Banker Government. So--you vote it out--what have you got? A meaner, more orchestrated and out in the open police-enforced extortion agency. The tactics may well change--the stealing of money from you-the-people will NOT. If you do not get the core of the cancer you have not cured the disease!

So, what you have (and prepare for a disappointment) is an AB­SOLUTE. You will change soul intent toward a nation UNDER GOD'S LAWS of JUSTICE and THAT NATION IS FIRST MADE UP OF YOU!

IF you cannot move above and beyond the games and scripts that ARE--you shall never more than band-aid a hurting world. Freedom ONLY comes in GOODNESS. Think about it. All the rest is control and power hungry ones who would control all the rest and it sifts right to the heart of the home--where the games are for control and power as well. It goes right to the child who would pull the wings off a fly--it is because he is big­ger and the fly is helpless.

So, you badger me to tell you exactly what to do to "change things"; I do so and you deny the source and the action--because it MEANS YOU MUST HEAL (CURE) SELF BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN THINK ABOUT HEALING A NATION. And moreover, where do "I" get to star in this "play"? AT THE END!

THE NEW FOUNDATION FOR THE NEW PLAY
    SO, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IT MEANS THAT PROBABLY THE "ENDING" ACT IS NOT GOING TO BE SO GREAT IN CHANGE--ONLY WORSE IN ACTION. I MUST BUILD WITH YOU THE NEW FOUNDATION OF THE NEW PLAY WITH ITS SCRIPT WRITTEN WITHIN THE LAWS OF GOD--NOT A BUNCH OF RULES OF A HUMAN MALADJUSTED PLAYWRIGHT. DISADVAN­TAGE? NO--I'LL HAVE ALL I NEED TO DO THAT PLAY TO PERFECTION AND I KNOW THE WAY AND REALIZE THAT THE TRUTH OF EXISTENCE IS THAT I HAVE ALL INFINITY TO PERFECT THIS PLAY I CREATE. SINCE YOU ARE ALREADY CREATED
    --ALL WE NEED TO DO IS OUR WORK AND IT WILL BE SPLEN­DID. IF THE OLD CANNOT BE SALVAGED--WE LEAVE THE OLD STAGE AND SETS (NO LONGER NEEDED AT ANY RATE) TO THE BLIGHTED BLIND AND CREATE OUR NEW FACILITIES IN THE BRIL­LIANCE OF PERFECTION. SATAN CANNOT DO OTHER THAN FUNCTION IN THE "ILLUSION"--HE CANNOT CREATE THE PERFECTION. YOU CAN!

By the way, chelas, in every encounter you have choices. It may not seem so but you do and, moreover, the way you handle yourself in every encounter holds direction of actions taken. If you act miserable, defensive and hostile when the enemy comes to call--he will smite you swiftly and solidly. It is a good lesson for you who would meet the ATF officers at the door with a sub-machine gun--or even a pellet-shooter. Why would you do such a foolish thing? Does that action make you a hero or a dead man? Oh, I see--a dead hero! What foolishness. Worse, in a court of law if you have met the man with a sub-machine gun and he shoots and wounds you--it WILL BE THAT THE VERDICT WILL BE "YOUR FAULT". Does your "sweet disposition" mean you will NEVER have negative actions against you? No, but it means you are going to be a whole lot better off to act in wisdom, grace, peace and cooperation. If they then set lies or tricks against you--it will be very hard to prove your guilt. If the ATF or SWAT teams enter this dwelling, for instance, what will they find? Work in progress for a paper, books, total insistence on ALL law and order, a couple of pellet-guns for scaring the chicken catchers by dusting the ground behind the stalker and NOTHING remotely illegal in any manner whatsoever. If such would be found it would be through ignorance and would be immediately handed over--to thief or law-keeper. Frankly there would be no objection to the visitors--they would be graciously asked to come in or at the least, to share a discussion to establish reason for the call--at the door. If you are gracious and not hostile--they will have less reason to desire to be so. You can maintain your legal rights most of the time by being pleasant--you certainly will never convince your enemy's forces by being aggressive, hateful,
    hurtful and hostile--you give them every reason to act against you with force.

If a warrant for your arrest is issued--would it not be better to go to the court and say, "Here I am," than to go hide with your weapons and shout--take me if you can? They don't care whether they get you dead or alive, citizens--but no one with a soul being really wants to be responsible for killing a person which will make them look BAD in the public eye.

"But," you might say, "it looks like all BATF team members will just shoot you like they did Vicki Weaver--and have no feelings at all". That is NOT so--many enter these programs because of as many reasons as there are individuals. The hard­ened trainers are programmed reactors and if they get the wrong "cause" they will lay forth a new "cause" that allows them their "reaction". They are trained robotic beings who "do a job" and, usually, to perfection. It is that their job is so horrendous. But no, ALL are not robots and ALL are not evil in intent. You can greatly impact the circumstances in EVERY instance by your own wisdom and response--not stupid reaction.

I think I have a bit of an example to share with you. Ones who write or publicly "cross" the intent of the opposing attitudes most prevalent--ARE under continual attack as the "big boys" seek information, etc., and even desire to "wipe-out" the speak­ers. However, the general run-of-the-mill person is not under attack. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE IT MAKES IT A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT EASIER AND PEACEFUL. YOU WILL NEVER WIN BY THE GUN!

AMERICAN PATRIOT FAX NETWORK
    Our friend Ken Vardon of APFN shares an encounter which we would like to share with you.

QUOTE:

APFN GETS VISIT FROM,
    BUREAU OF ALCOHOL TOBACCO & FIREARMS
    After giving this some thought, I figured that Special Agent "Richard E. Smith" and/or Special Agent "Terry Clark" would be writing a report about our visit, so it's OK for me to write a report about our visit.

This morning, July 8, 1993 about 10.45 a.m., my buzzer rang three times with the ring I give my friends.... I asked on my intercom who was there. "U.S. Department of Treasury" came the reply; WOW!!

I went to my outer door and Mr. Smith showed me his "BADGE" and said he "wanted to talk with me about Gary Hunt". I said "What do you want to know"? He asked if they could come in and visit. I said we could talk there on the patio. Which we did. Mr. Smith (SURE) and Mr. Clark (SURE) were the agents' identifications. After asking, Mr. Smith did give me a business card. I said, "I don't have a gun". He said, "We didn't come breaking your door down". Mr. Smith did most of the talking. Mr. Clark asked a couple of questions here and there--like do I KNOW anyone with GUNS.

I know that Mr. Smith or Mr. Clark are writing a profile re­port on me, so I feel
    I need to write a profile report on them.

I explained to them that YES, I "faxed" reports that Gary Hunt sent to me from Waco during the 51 day "Siege". Also, that I had not met Gary, but he was referred to me by a friend and that Gary published the "Outpost of Freedom". I told them I had not heard from Gary in a few weeks. I know he was home for a while, but my understanding is that he is traveling because of a story he was doing for a friend. He had passed through Las Vegas, but that I had not met with him. I asked, "What specifically had Gary done"? Mr. Smith showed me one of my earlier FAXes that I had sent out for Gary about his power of attorney for David Koresh. Mr. Smith kind of smirked and shrugged it off. He asked me about the phone number on the FAX and I said, "Yes that was my number. I have been faxing friends about WACO and the Weaver/Harris trial (And oh, by the way, Weaver and Harris were found NOT GUILTY). I had just received the information as you were ringing my buzzer". They had not received this information. I could tell their reaction was of disappointment and I detected a small reaction of SHOCK. I explained, "Except that Randy is still charged on the gun charge and failing to show up for court". I told them that if they wanted to talk with Gary Hunt, I was sure he would return their call.

At this time they started asking me what I did--do I work? I told them that I had been in telecommunications for 30 years which included 14 years in the Navy as a Crypto technician, that I had dealt in many different communications and knew "networks". They said they had pulled a SHEET on me and they knew that I was not a criminal. So we chatted about differ­ent things, the Constitution, Federal Reserve and on the money system being upside down and that the system appears to be broken. They indicated agreement. They would sneak in ques­tions about me or APFN, like do I get money for this? I said people send me a little money here and there for the phone bill. Mr. Smith did finally say that they just wanted to "eyeball to eyeball" to see what I was like. Mr. Smith said, "You're just what I expected". I didn't quite know what that meant.

I got my own licks in, like: "I am outraged that Paul Fatta is in jail". Mr. Smith tried to defend this by saying that Paul's charges were brought before the Siege. I told him flatly that that was false. Paul was in Waco with Kalani until the sixth of March trying to help with the situation, anyway the TRUTH will come out about that.
    Mr. Smith said, "Kalani knows me, you can use my name". I told him that I had visited with Kalani here and that he is a very informed, bright young man. I told them that the friends on my network would be happy to hear about their visiting me. Mr. Smith said immediately, "We are only interested in firearms". I said again, "I don't have a gun".
    I think his point is that he preferred I didn't communicate about their visit but I'm not sure.

Mr. Smith and Mr. Clark were very nice and respectful. Some place in this area of the visit I stated, "Randy Weaver was not a gun dealer. When you diminish the religion of one person you diminish the religion of everybody". I told them that I was born and raised Catholic and believe now that any man should have his own choice as to his GOD. Both Mr. Smith and Mr. Clark indicated an agreement. I am glad I had my visit with them; I came away with a better feeling and understanding of these fellow Americans. My better judgment tells me maybe I've been "HAD" a little, but naaw, not my government! I wonder, is there a way to get a copy of Mr. Smith's or
    Mr. Clark's government profile report on our visit this afternoon?

I said to them, "When I joined the Navy, I swore to uphold the Constitution and I still feel that way". I told them they don't swear to the Constitution, that they swear to a U.N. oath as agents of the A.T.F. Mr. Smith said, "I swore to the Constitu­tion when
    I joined the Army". I said yes, but you compromised that when you became a B.A.T.F. agent. They both looked at me and said, "NO"! I said I have proof and to check it out.
    I told them they were paid by the I.M.F. We got off this quick and just let it go, but it was said and from C.F.A. reports and other inputs. I can hardly believe these two gentlemen had not been exposed to the large amounts of research in this area. In fact,
    I know they have to know because I have FAXed the B.A.T.F./F.B.I. communications compound in WACO, Texas during the siege. All of these government workers have friends and associates that must have discussed these subjects with these Americans. What am I missing?

By the time the visit was ending, I have to admit, I liked these guys and was happy not being 'cuffed. They are Ameri­cans just like I am, and we said so to each other. I was happy to FAX them the APFN welcome message that says, "Don't buy a Gun, buy a FAX". I hope Patriots across the country will visit with your local BATF officers and discuss each other's con­cerns.

I wish they would make an appointment next time they come calling. I enjoy living alone and private. I do not want to live in fear of communicating with friends.
    I have a great deal of respect for the men and women in this country in law enforce­ment. I disagree with law enforcement "management and lead­ership". I think law enforcement should be protecting ALL of us as citizens. We should not have to live in fear of those whose purpose it is to protect us. The day to day Law Enforcement Americans need to be fully informed just as the Harris/Weaver jury was fully informed. The message is NO MORE!

Having a wonderful lunch with a friend shortly after my visit with the BATF agents, his remarks were "sure they wanted to terrify and intimidate you". I don't feel that and I am glad we had a little "eyeball to eyeball"; that's when I do my best work.

By chance, Gary Hunt touched base later in the afternoon. I relayed the message that I thought Mr. Smith would like to speak with him. I gave Gary Mr. Smith's number (702) 388­6584 and Fax: (702) 388-6460. Gary said, "I'll be in contact straight up".

Let us turn away from this for a minute and back to "but what can we do"? You can use and respond in wisdom to all events and circumstances. Everything in the Universe is "cause" and "effect". Just always hold uppermost in your mind and within your actions: In trained forces (or anyone, for that matter) the training is to act in given situations in given ways and to always remain IN CONTROL. When these trained people are threatened they CAN ONLY REACT AS TRAINED--DO NOT PUSH THE RIVER, CHELAS, OR YOU WILL GET VERY DROWNED IN THE BACK-EDDY. You must al­ways respond in intelligent wisdom--not react in panic in a situation which you may very well have misinterpreted.

Most of you are not CIA or Special Forces direct workers. Most of you are not in direct line of fire to "getcha". So, why do you hide and act as "if" you are guilty of something or other? The point is intimidation--but, if you are a typical citizen you might well represent one of the officer's own mother or father and they don't know any more than the average citizen--about anything. They respond according to what they are told and trained to do and believe. Do you actually think the ATF offi­cers in Waco who got killed by their own buddies--understood the New World Order? They thought they had a heinous crimi­nal on their hands and they were SCARED TO DEATH!

Do you think that Judge Coyle of the Federal Court Bench RE­ALLY wants to toss Dharma into jail? NO, of course not--it re­ally wouldn't look too good in the press to haul off a grand­mother to jail because she wrote what she believes to be truth--about spiritual material, no less. How bad a "criminal" can she be? However, the words themselves are intended to be intimi­dating and bring the seriousness of breaking his rules carelessly or deliberately. Would he put her in jail--YES INDEED--if he is crossed and is pushed. Part of that, however, readers, is nec­essary for discipline. How can "order" be maintained--good or bad--if there IS no order?

HONOR TO WALTER RUSSELL

So, can we just never mention the subject in point again? Yes, we could do that. But if restitution to their perceived complaint is offered--what have we left here with which to deal? In this instance, if they would withdraw from such attack--we can place more of Dr. Russell's books into the hands of the public than any other one resource. The facts of LIGHT are truth--and WHO tells it is not material. It is outsiders and misperceptions which cause such confrontations.

Further, I can cease and desist from ever speaking of the sub­jects on which Russell wrote so brilliantly--but how is it that I cannot speak of the honor I offer to this man's memory in grate­ful appreciation for the gifts shared with mankind? IS THIS "unfair competition" as stated--OR, is this total lack of commu­nications and understanding of facts?

Can you readers see the point I effort to make here? If there is no looking within the facts and there is NO COMMUNICATION--there is only confrontation, threats and misery to be gleaned. If there is simply "looking" within it will be self-evi­dent that there is no "competition" HERE IN THIS MATTER. There is only intended honor to the author of truth in the finest format we have to offer--public recognition. It comes now, full circle--the miserable misperceptions and lies and innuendos--were PLACED THERE BY OTHER ENEMIES--not particu­larly US&P. They REACTED EXACTLY AS THEY WERE TOLD TO DO AND EXPECTED TO DO. At the point of con­frontation there was no way to know that Dr. Russell's material was not being used to foster total Satanism and light ritual for a cult religion.

The lessons to be learned here in this instance are many--and points up the unwillingness of man to look carefully beyond that which the liars pronounce. The remarkable thing is that the perpetrator of the error and damage--is NOT THE ONE attacked! How would ANYONE know better--how many of YOU have contacted Dr. Binder of US&P and said, "Look again--it isn't like it appears"? The attorneys will do only that which they need to do or are told to do--and that, as slowly as possible so as to receive payments as long as possible. ALWAYS YOU MUST LOOK TO THE "WHO STANDS TO GAIN" FROM THIS ENCOUNTER? If Dharma gets no pay, no recognition and nothing save hard work--is SHE the one who damages? Go forth and SEE WHO GAINS and WHAT THEY GAIN! But for him who does these things of wrong intent IN THE NAME OF GOD AND THE WORD (WHICH ARE THE SAME)--THEN ULTIMATELY, THAT ONE SHALL NOT LONG STAND.

If, further, that one continues to act in wrongful manner--who is responsible--do not these ones have opportunity to grow and know truth?

I shall have to make a correction in one statement that we have allowed fostering.
    We have to back up and say that the surveil­lance people did not tell one of the "investigated" that they worked for US&P. The police checked them out and said they could not give details or names but that the "car" in which they "worked" was not stolen and the persons were responsible to clients IN VIRGINIA. The "agents" were told to cease and desist or they would be arrested.

Unfortunately in the whole of the instance involved--Mr. Green had avoided process service and the interesting results of the "investigation" was FIRST, that Tehachapi Distributing was simply a working front for America West. At first there was no mention of Ekkers whatsoever. So, how do you think the misin­formation got introduced into the scenario?

Further of interest--the only thing ANY OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED HAD TO DO WAS RING THE DOORBELL, COME IN AND FIND OUT EVERYTHING THEY COULD POSSIBLY WANT TO KNOW!

Do I discount one, Dr. Timothy Binder? Certainly not--you do not head such an organization if there are lacking talents and staunch loyalty (or should be present).
    The problem is that you live in a world of confrontation, lies and "let's sue" first and get even later.

Dharma was told by a most important friend yesterday: "The problem started with George Green and it will end with George Green". How sad, because how would you possibly KNOW? Well, NOW, you would know better--wouldn't you? The signs are always there if you watch but sometimes it is not evident until the "cover" is blown away. It is the removal of the veil which is painful.

Now, again, I am going to URGE YOU AS STRONGLY AS I CAN to write to the US&P and get ATQMIC SUICIDE. YOU NEED the information IN THAT BOOK
    --PLEASE GET IT! Then, when we return to the subject the argument will be moot and we can get on with the science lessons. Further, you can help our relationship with them by telling them who recom­mended them.

There is no "judgment" money to be had here--my scribe has NOTHING and shall have NOTHING, for she and E.J. have rightfully concluded that possessions are nothing but horrors by which to be held hostage. That, in itself, is a very good lesson learned.

DEFRAUDING AMERICA
    Now I am going to PUSH another book, readers. This one by Rodney Stich and I cannot say enough good about the volume. It may seem to start off a bit "non-fiction" in character of "history" books or things of that sort--but as it says in the fron­tispiece it "Makes the Godfather Saga Pale By Comparison". It deals with Dirty Secrets of the CIA and Other Government Op­erations.

Let me share from the inside cover--regarding the author:

This book is the culmination of thirty years of investigative work by the author, commencing while he was a federal investi­gator holding federal authority to make such determinations. The author initially discovered deep-seated corruption at a major airline and within the federal responsibilities for air safety at the airline experiencing an inordinate number of corruption-related air disasters.

In seeking to expose and correct the tragedy-related crimi­nality, he encountered epidemic cover-up in every major gov­ernment and non-government check and balance. His determination to circumvent complicity of cover-ups resulted in a thirty-year crusade against corrupt government, revealing a level of corruption that at first may appear beyond comprehension.

Commencing in the late 1980s the author's activities became a magnet for attracting former deep-cover people assigned to or working with U.S. intelligence agencies and the Drug En­forcement Administration. They were concerned about the harm caused by the activities they were ordered to perform by their superiors.

The average American has been kept illiterate in these areas by the establishment media, the babel of government officials, and the criminal cover-up by almost every member of Congress. The public's own refusal to read what has been written about many of these subjects has made this condition possible. The resulting state of naiveté may cause difficulty believing what is stated here.

The author, and those concerned whistleblowers who con­tributed information found in these pages, have nothing to gain, and much to lose, by coming forward; even their lives. Despite the unlawful acts that many of these whistleblowers committed, under orders and knowledge of high U.S. officials, they deserve credit for risking their lives and imprisonment by speaking out.

The charges within these pages are supported by hundreds of classified government documents; records of administrative pro­ceedings; court filings; the author's discoveries while a federal and private investigator; over a thousand hours of deposition-like statements made to him by many former CIA and DEA per­sonnel; congressional records; circumstantial and anecdotal evi­dence, and research by others.

Rodney Stich has been a government and private investigator for the past thirty years, holding federal authority to determine violations of federal law. His assignment with the Federal Avi­ation Administration covered the most corrupt and tragedy-rid­dled airline program in the United States (get and read UN­FRIENDLY SKYS), where corruption and resulting airline crashes were rampant. This experience caused him to embark upon a lifelong crusade exposing hard-core corruption in the three branches of the federal government.

During the past five years he became a confidant to many former deep-cover people in the U.S. intelligence community who were on the front-lines of serious misconduct ordered by their superiors.

Well over a thousand hours of deposition-like communica­tions, hundreds of classified documents, and many letters, made the author privy to government corruption far beyond what he had already personally discovered.

Each of the many whistleblowers who contributed to the contents of this book have been targeted and persecuted, as well as their families, by Justice Department prosecutors and federal judges, seeking to silence them. Many other informants who could have provided additional information were killed or mys­teriously died. The author and his confidants are risking their lives in bringing this information to the American public.

Free citizens, everywhere: even though "freedoms" are taken and kept from you, you are still free from incarceration and holding in enemy compounds until your life source runs out by the calendar and the clock.

YOU HAVE FREEDOM FIGHTERS LOCKED UP IN YOUR PRISONS FOR NOTHING MORE THAN POLITICAL REA­SONS--TO HIDE THE ACTIONS OF THE GUILTY PAR­TIES IN MORE POWER AND CONTROL.

YOU ALSO HAVE COUNTLESS PRISONERS FROM YOUR TRUMPED-UP WARS--ALIVE AND DYING AS HOSTAGES--NO LONGER EVEN IN CONSIDERATION FOR HELP OR PROMISE OF FREEDOM.

IF YOU FORGET THEM--THERE IS NO HOPE--FOR YOUR NATION AND FRANKLY, FOR YOU! IF YOU FORFEIT THESE LIVES IN TRUTH THEN YOU HAVE NO FOUN­DATION OF GOODNESS UPON WHICH TO BUILD A BETTER WORLD. IF YOU TOSS YOUR OWN AWAY LIKE CHAFF AT THE WHIM OF THE WINDS OF POLITI­CIANS--YOU SHALL HAVE WHAT YOU DESERVE AND IT SHALL NOT BE PRETTY.

Salu

주제글 정보