CHAPTER 11

REC #2 HATONN

WED., JUNE 30, 1993 4:22 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 318

WED, JUNE 30, 1993

WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN'T GO ON-‑
YOU CAN!
WHEN YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN'T GO ON-‑
YOU CAN'T!
We will interrupt our work to respond to a letter which has Dharma too upset to go on with our scheduled projects. Re­sponse is to our beloved friend in New Mexico, Ron Sease. I have neither the time nor the inclination to be "soft" for I sit with inquiries, petitions, demands, insults, dares, questions and simple "kiss-offs" by the dozens--EVERY DAY of our work. So, if I seem abrupt--so be it.

I ask that the Semjase-Silver-Star-Center letter be printed, please. I will also have ALL OF YOU note it is NOT from Billy Meier!

I also ask that we print Ron's letter so we can respond in reasonable clarity without having to repeat questions and/or answers.

I will begin, however, by telling YOU ALL that you have NO IDEA WHAT IS REAL AND WHAT IS PHONY IN THE SEMJASE-SILVER-STAR CENTER--(good grief).

I will, right up front and in advance, tell you straight forward--I DO NOT WORK WITH ANY SUCH CENTER AND NEI­THER DO I SERVE IN ANY SQUADRON OR COMMAND WITH SEMJASE. DO I KNOW SEMJASE? INDEED--SHE IS ONE OF THE FOREMOST COMMANDERS IN THE EN­TIRE FEDERATION FLEET.

DO I SERVE "WITH" ASHTAR? "ASHTAR" IS AN IDEN­TIFICATION FOR A SPECIAL "COMMAND". That Com­mand is considered in the organizational plan as an Evacuation Command--and keeper of the massive Cosmic records for this portion of the Universe. Do not confuse this with Akashic records.

The Commander of that particular "command" is identified as "Ashtar" in communications--just as I am identified in the sec­tors of Command as "Hatonn". It gives both identification of commission, singular identification of energy (person), point of service and duty responsibilities AND limits of involvement. Wherein, however, my label is fitted from point of last origin or "base"--Ashtar designates the Ashtar Command but is NOT the label of the Commanding "officer". My reference to the Host Command is Aton.

Now, hear you well, please. My scribe has had enough. Her job as described is to write--she does that and she does it to the point that very few of you readers have read more than a pit­tance of the offerings. Then, as with Ron--you come and "demand" that you need explanations and "straight answers". There is NOTHING YOU ASK THAT IS NOT FULLY EX­PLAINED IN ONE OR MORE OF THE JOURNALS!! This includes all necessary information about one Billy Meier and Semjase.

Now, it is true that Billy Meier wants nothing to do with George Green--however, it is NOT as presented in this letter. Further, the activities which are possibly going on in Switzerland in Hinterschmidruti are of no interest to me. Pleiadians made their contacts in that area for very specific reasons and those reasons are no longer relevant to anything that "I" do. So, why do you demand that "I" give you "straight answers"?--go get your an­swers from these people! The facades are many and great and the shenanigans going on at that Center are about as bilious and incorrect as anything that George Green presents.

So, I am going to ask you some straight forward questions: HAVE YOU STUDIED EVERY JOURNAL AND EVERY EDITION OF THE PAPER?? WHAT SPECIFICALLY IS IT THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND? YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS AS TO "LIFT­OFF" AND, IN THAT, ASHTAR'S COMMAND TAKES COMMAND IF NECESSARY. IF YOU WANT SURVIVAL INFORMATION--WE HAVE WRITTEN 75 JOURNALS ABOUT THAT VERY 'THING--YOUR SURVIVAL FROM HOW TO BURY YOUR WASTE IN A SHELTER, TO RAISING YOUR FREQUENCY TO ALLOW LIFT-OFF TO ABOUT WHEN IT PROBABLY WILL HAPPEN. AM I AND MY SCRIBE REMISS--OR ARE YOU POSSIBLY CARELESS IN YOUR HOMEWORK?

Are you or you or you less important than any other? No, not to your service sector command or to God. I am not, however, here to spoon feed 6-1/2 billion people one by one. Neither am I simply at the beck and call of any ONE--when the answers have already preceded the questions. Am I an­gry? No--I would simply like you to go do your own home­work so that we can do ours with the limited hands we have to serve in this place. Dharma has all she can stand of this fragmentation, gets no rest from man nor The Beast and I do not like the tone of demand in such letters which indicate that we do not do enough. My JOB is HERE--and we must serve the mission first in order that ALL can have the neces­sary information. To answer EACH of you now causes great inconsideration of ALL other readers who have done their homework and must lose information for lack of Dharma's capacity to work longer or more quickly. She writes any­where from 15 to 55 pages PER DAY among the hundreds of piles of messages and material mandatory for her atten­tion.
I have so little to do with the Dal universe that I won't even bother to comment further about it. Ones in the Dal uni­verse can respond--I would even have to look it up on a Galactic map for coordinates and I frankly have no interest in doing so. You are not headed for the Dal universe, at any rate, so why would I allow such a distraction?

Ptaah, Quetzal, etc.: Yes I know them but their mission is not my mission--but they may well have "your" mission--I am not the one to either judge or discern about that.

First these people said Semjase was DEAD. I called them on it and said she certainly IS NOT. Now we have a different story--and it does not come from Billy Meier. Back in 2054? What the dickens for? Stop it readers--your planet is in destruct mode and to take time with fantasy la-la-land stories to account for a vacuum in connections is not my idea of attending "reality". Semjase has forgotten NOTHING and, moreover, it would take less than 30 seconds to replace everything in her computer--if you ones don't stop this, you are going to miss the whole won­drous journey. By the way, Semjase's father is Semjasa! Ptaah only serves as her guardian-teacher.

My intention is not to offend anyONE. Please--however, EV­ERY ONE who writes feels he/she deserves answers and re­sponses and is somehow special. Each IS--but it has nothing to do with Dharma's job and I happen to utilize her as my secre­tary. So be it.

This letter came to Rick but obviously has been forwarded on to me because Rick cannot answer it. He could turn it over to Esu but that Commander is pretty busy also--especially in view of the fact that ALL of the information demanded IS ALREADY WRITTEN FOR YOU--AND AVAILABLE. Give these people a break, please; they are human, caring and loving and yet they have no time for selves, family or living. WE have come to bring the WORD and we have done so and continue to do so--YOU HAVE TO READ IT, STUDY IT AND SEEK AND FIND YOUR ANSWERS--FOR OBVIOUSLY MINE DO NOT SUIT MANY OF YOU.

Before you read this please refer back to the information re­ceived from Switzerland--to you paper readers, it will be some­where in this JOURNAL, I hope. (See end of chapter)

Ron, I don't know when your letter to Rick was written or sent as you have given no information or address. Rick is saddened by his inability to satisfy your inquiries and has referred it to me although I note he has responded as of today, to you.

Letter:

Dear Rick,

Perhaps we are not communicating well because it is impera­tive that we must experience some straight answers. There is so much going on that we need clarity and confirmation if these things are a part of the Command.

It is aggravating not to know how things are to go because of the variables.

As long as I have been writing to the Commander, even though I never expected a return letter, I suppose I hoped that I would get a reply. [H: Come now, son, you HAVE had replies and we have run some of your offerings as well.] The questions I ask are very important at this time. There is a lot of deception out there and I need to establish a firm path.

Rick, don't think I am new at all this. The problem is sorting out. I am listening to an old Ashtar tape right now as I write this letter. It seems feasible since ascension is being discussed. [H: Ascension or evacuation? A very, very big difference! I don't care what Ashtar tape you are listening to, if it says "ascend" it is NOT right! We are efforting to get you ready to be able to move within a "light" and maintain physical vi­ability when that becomes a necessary move--IF it becomes necessary. If ones are giving you a goodly song and dance about ascending--then you are in deep yogurt if you attend that assumption without knowing what in the name of good­ness you are doing.] The tape is not of your organization. [H: Good, we have no organization.] It is interesting and doesn't conflict.

By now you probably think me less than a worker for the Kingdom but I assure you--"I must ask questions" for OTHERS.(??) [H: Ron, how do you even know the questions to ask for OTHERS if you know not your own lessons?]

You still haven't explained why a lot of the Journals and reams of newsprint have been dedicated on readiness and evacu­ation. [H: Could you actually mean, "have not"?] You would think this very important, wouldn't you? Well, we do and many of us who have come to New Mexico are ever vigilant in the readiness. Some of us would prefer to leave and let the inevitable happen. [H: So, what actually keeps you? It is im­portant to answer this and not consider it a flippant ques­tion. It may well be the most important one question you ever answer for self. WHY WOULD YOU NEED MORE VOLUMES ON THE SUBJECT IF IT HAS BEEN WELL COVERED IN DETAIL PRIOR TO NOW? TRUTH DOESN'T CHANGE, FRIENDS, GOD DOESN'T CHANGE AND NEITHER DO THE HOSTS OF GOD OR THIS MISSION. WORLDLY THINGS CHANGE WITH THE SHIFTING WINDS AND I SUPPOSE YOU NEED NEW UPDATES MOMENT BY MOMENT--TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE AND WE ARE OFFERING TRUTH JUST AS FAST AS DHARMA CAN TYPE.]
We are instant in season and out and in the process, we need to be informed. [H: I'm sorry we could not decipher the meaning of this. And, son, if you are not constantly in­formed--then have you been doing your homework?]

I received the last paper and thanks. I notice that we are do­ing a lot more sleeping these days (something for you to ob­serve).

By HIS Love and Light,
Bro. Ron.

No, I'm sorry but no one here is hardly finding time to sleep at all. Worse yet, my own staff is not finding time to read their own instructions for action in the physical emergency. Perhaps myself, nor my staff, knows exactly what it is you want from them. They, including Rick, are willing to offer you anything within their capability in service. You are welcome to read, study and believe or disbelieve every written word on the planet--but please, do not compare it to ours unless you have read every word we have printed or spoken for your information. Your wondrous planet is at destruct and if all you are interested in is how we might "fit" or not "fit" with another universe such as Dal--then you are obviously NOT interested in our work--so be it for unto each is freedom of choices and seeking.

For instance, we got a letter yesterday--just as demanding for answers because of the "importance" and they wanted me to do a whole volume on how I differ from the one called Devil? I can do it in one breath--"In every way there IS!"

You ones must understand that if you write to ME through Dharma or this routing--you expect an answer from HER. She is a human being and sits in almost seclusion with FEET-thick stacks of inquiries, papers and urgent documents and faxes--along with over five major books being processed for others. SHE CANNOT DO IT--WE ALMOST LOST HER THIS WEEK--AFTER THE THIRD ATTEMPT TO LITERALLY KILL HER, SHE WENT TO PIECES AND COULD NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE WHERE SHE WAS UNTIL SOME 24 HOURS PASSED. I WILL NOT DO THIS TO HER LONGER.

Ron, you are searching, searching and searching--but it appears that you do not wish to actually "find". You want debate and explanation--and so, too, do I, but your human limitations make it impossible in your dimension and in that mode of crude com­munication. Further, if you know not of that which you speak, then perhaps you should not speak at all. To mislead or misdi­rect at this critical time is indeed unwise for there is not time in your counting to undo damages.

I understand that space craft, aliens and ascension are wondrous to speculate about and share and ponder--but our mission here is to get as many informed as is possible in the shortest possible time segment of sequence. You should be able to look at what is happening RIGHT NOW in your area and understand the massive load on my people in just getting out information. It is not to be rude or to ignore--it is simply humanly impossible for me to answer ALL. If I have not adequately covered a subject and we get correspondence--we effort to respond as well as pos­sible but to individually give readings or answer questions which must, after all, go unanswered or answered by self to self is not appropriate even if possible. "Even the son knows not the hour of His return!" Are you more pertinent to the mission than HE?

This is a very "physical and physics" matter. It is not magic nor rapture. You stare down the barrel right now of a nuclear war to end all wars--you are IN IT. I suggest you stop attending de­bates and arguments with Asket and supposed craft "centers" and get right WITH GOD! SEMJASE IS NOT GOING TO GET YOU ANYWHERE; NEITHER IS BILLY MEIER AND IF YOU DON'T GET INFORMED--NEITHER AM I. THAT WOULD BE LABELED "ABDUCTION" AND WE DON'T ABDUCT ANYTHING OR ANYONE!

I do believe, however, that if you will catch up and stay right up to date--you will find that we are covering a lot of the informa­tion for survival--AGAIN, LIKE RIGHT NOW!

As a child you should see things darkly through the glass--but you must grow up now--for it is time for awakening unto TRUTH and truth is not flapping around on silver feathered car­pets like fireflies. My COMMAND IS REAL, it houses the Hosts in this Sector and Service and we do not flit around play­ing games with Space Cadets, either. Remember: There will be zillions of false-witnesses and false-prophets and false-speakers "come in my name and calling themselves the Christ re­turned"..... Take heed for discernment and judgment of ac­tions is all you will have for proof and confirmation. If daily and nightly sightings over your area and that area of the "mysterious disease" are not sufficient for your confirmation--WHAT DO YOU WANT? IF YOU START PRAYING AND FOCUSING ON YOUR BROTHER AND LESS ON SELF--YOU WILL BEGIN TO GET ALL THE ANSWERS YOU CAN CONJURE! UNTIL YOU REMOVE THE FOCUS FROM WHAT "YOU WANT" AND THINK "YOU NEED"--YOU WILL HAVE NO CONFIRMATION. IT IS NOW TIME FOR "WISDOM" AND "RESPONSIBILITY"--AND NOT FOR FURTHER TINKERING WITH BITS AND PIECES OF THIS AND THAT--TO KEEP YOU FROM YOUR WORK.

Do you assume because "I" seem to have no pointed instructions for your duties or my scribe cannot use your services or, or, or--that GOD DOES NOT NEED YOU? THERE ARE ALL THE PLACES IN THE WORLD--OTHER THAN HERE--PONDER IT! THERE ARE ALL THE OTHER JOBS IN THE WORLD THAN THIS ONE--PONDER IT ALSO. WHERE DO YOU FIT AND SERVE? ONLY YOU KNOW! FOR ALL OTH­ERS IT WOULD BE BUT EMPTY SPECULATION. WHY DO YOU ASK ME FOR YOUR ANSWERS--I ASK YOU NOT FOR MINE--AND THE SOURCE IS EXACTLY THE SAME!

What most of you miss is that you seek Spirituality in all the wrong places and the fact is that being spiritual means you do everything for everyone else and not yourself. I nor any other person can show you any spiritual path to follow. I can share TRUTH, nothing more--the rest is your problem or gift or what­ever you choose to call it. You're on one, either way (spiritual path)--that means you have your own. Take responsibility for it and live it the best way you can for there is no other. If you don't get the spiritual connections with God in order and focus on things other than some possible space ships and magic ascen­sion chants--you aren't going anywhere, anyway. What is in Hinterschmidruti is none of my business and, likewise, I sin­cerely hope they STAY OUT OF MINE. Just the term "UFO" is without a doubt the most absurd misrepresentation I have ever continually had thrust upon any language. What in the world do you actually mean? An unidentified flying object is exactly that and, frankly, everything in my vision is fully IDENTIFIED and in yours it cannot possibly be so--so, what in the world are you people doing? The minute you utter the question "Oh look, is that a UFO?" you have answered yourself--for you obviously can't identify whatever you might be looking at. I would like to ask you to study something--how many actual flying objects can you fully identify? I don't mean "that's a bird," etc. What kind of bird, what are its habits and habitat, is it round, square, big--small? Stop the silliness and the confirmations will come--fall for the tricksters' tricks and you will be waving good-by at lift­off.

And NEVER ASK FOR "OTHERS". THEY CAN ASK FOR THEMSELVES IF THEY WANT TO KNOW AND, MOSTLY--THEY DO NOT, SO SAVE US BOTH TIME AND ENERGY FOR OUR IMPORTANT TASKS--AND, YOU MAY TELL THE INQUIRERS--THAT THEY CAN GO READ THE INFORMATION--JUST LIKE IN THE IN­QUIRER--IT' S THERE IF YOU BOTHER.

SALU

E.I.G.U., Semjase-Silver-Star-Center
CH-8495 Hinterscbmidriiti/Z11 (Switzerland)
Tel. 052/451310 and 052/4527 01
Fax 052/4542 89

Ron Sease
Western New Mexico University
P.O. Box 680
Silver City, New Mexico 88092

Unser Zeichen: ph Datmun: March 7, 1993

Postcheck-Konie:
Freie interessengemcinschaft fur Great- and Gebleswkweesdealles. CH-8495 Sclowiddid, PC 6413703-3, Z1Pic6
Freie Istwessesgewei•schaft sAktive 41164444. aitazas Selnwidretl. PC 84-43641. Wlatetther
Dear Ron Sease

We thank you for your letter. Enclosed you find our English information material. Unfortunately our pricelist is not available in English for the next time and the prices are always in Swiss francs because the currency is changing to often. The few booklets I marked yellow are the only English translations of our writings.

We must tell you that we keep absolut distance to George Green and don't have anything to do with him. The reason why, you find in the booklet 'Those who lie about contacts...'

We have about 400 numbered UFO pictures, but we don't have a catalogue of the pictures themselves, only a book which describes the numbers, like place, date, photographer and the meaning of the picture.

With kind regards

SEMJASE-SILVER-STAR-CENTER
b.o.

Philia Stauber

Information about the contacts
The contacts took place during periods of eleven years.
1. Period: 1942 - 1953 contact with Sfath, the grandfather of Semjase.
2. Period: 1953 - 1964 contact with Asket, a woman from the Dal-universe.
The following eleven years there were no contacts.
3. Period: 1975 - 1986 contact with Semjase, her father Ptaah, Quetzal and other Pleiadians.
On december 15, 1977 Semjase had an accident here on Earth in our Center, because of the impudence of an earth human.
She was brought back to her home planet Erra to be restored to health again.
The contacts stopped until Mai 20, 1978 and continued until March 26, 1981. At the end of March 1981 Semjase went away from Earth to fulfill other duties. She came back in January 1984 and her last contact was on February 3, 1984.
At the beginning of November 1984 she had a brain collaps, that was a consequence of her accident seven years ago. She was brought immediately to a brother-nation of the Pleiadians, to friends who could help her. This nation emigrated about 50 000 years ago into our twin-universe, called the Dal-universe. Asket is belonging to this brother-nation.
In the meantime Semjase is very well again and there is no phy­sical injury left, but she lost all her knowledge concerning to her profession and also knowledge of other kind. Now she is con­vinced to learn everything fundamentally a second 'time in her life. Although she has the possibility to learn everything much faster than we could do, it will take anyway about 70 years. This heavy job of learning she doesn't take upon her on Erra, but in the Dal-universe by her friends.
Except to her family on Erra she hasn't any contact to our uni­verse and it is also not possible to contact her in a spiritual way, because of the fact, that she is in another universe, which is an independence for itself.
Only with an universe-gateway, made available in a technical way and of a short duration, it is possible to go from one uni­verse into the other.
The earliest time Semjase will come back will be in the year 2054.
When Semjase was brought into the Dal-universe the contacts went on uninterrupted with her father Ptaah, station commander Quetzal, with Talida, Menara, Pleja and other Pleiadians until January 29, 1986.
In the year 1989, on November 17, the contacts started again with Semjase's father Ptaah and will continue for the next ele­ven years.
PJ 71
CHAPTER 12
REC #1 HATONN

THU., JULY 1, 1993 8:22 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 319

THU., JULY 1, 1993

"IN THE HOLLOW OF MY HAND"
....for in the hollow of MY hand shall you find your shelter, your security and your peace. Through the Valley of the Shadows I shall guide your steps and the Lamp of Truth shall light the path and brother will join with brother that the army of voyagers shall soar again unto the heights of Creation's infinity. The journey must be prepared and the ships made ready and all shall rest upon the WORD for the WORD IS GOD, and the Spirit shall break from the bindings and tethers and for MY PEOPLE shall come infinite FREEDOM. Take unto yourself my HAND as GUIDE for I have sent MY MESSENGERS unto you that you might KNOW. Shadows and insanity shall be upon all the lands in these next days and measurings to come but I am ever with you--EVER BESIDE YOU--I shall carry you if it needs be if you be my lamb belonging to MY FOLD. Heed Truth for the wrath of Creation is about to descend upon the Earth as man rises in evil against man. The gourd of ashes has risen in the sky and it shall pour its contents upon the four corners of the Earth as man clashes in his insane madness. Stay ever within MY shelter and shield for I AM both your shield and your buckler. Sanity must prevail in the sanctuary of my hand that you may come yourself, and bring your brother, into KNOWING and into safety.

You need not "another" to teach you how to be what you already are--the infinite perfection of Creator/Creation--you have simply forgotten and walked the way of the black road into darkness. You don't need somebody to show you spirituality because you ARE spiritual by the very essence of your birth. You have strayed and LEARNED the ways of physical insanity and you will come back into Truth and within the laws or you shad' perish in the physical darkness. Furthermore, if you perish in the physical expression IN DARKNESS--so shall your soul be caused to pay the price of your actions.

You can seek "cause" for your indecisions and doubts but only YOU are responsible FOR YOU. You must always petition for your brother--but you cannot BE your brother. Each decision and choice for self WILL ULTIMATELY ONLY REFLECT ON SELF."

CONSIDER THESE WORDS OF WISDOM MOST CAREFULLY FOR YOU ARE NOW MOVING INTO THAT TIME OF ASHES FROM WHICH WILL RISE THE PHOENIX AND ALL THAT IS NOT OF GOD SHALL BE SWEPT AWAY--BUT NOT BEFORE THE LESSONS OF TRUTH ARE LEARNED AND CHAOS SPREADS FROM CORNER TO CORNER OF THE WHOLE OF THE PLANET. SAVE FOR MY PEOPLE THE WHOLE OF THE CIVILIZATION IS TRAPPED WITHIN THE PLACES OF YOUR PRISON OF LOWER DIMENSION EXPERIENCE FOR THE EVIL OF MAN WILL NOT BE BROUGHT OUTSIDE THE PRISON CONFINES TO INFECT THE PEOPLE OF MY PLACES. I HAVE MANSIONS OF BEAUTY, HARMONY AND TOTAL BALANCE FOR YOUR SHARING--I EVEN HAVE PROVIDED ADDITIONAL CLASS-ROOMS TO CONTINUE YOUR LESSONS--BUT IF YOU FOLLOW NOT MY MESSEN­GER'S TEACHINGS, YOU SHALL NOT KNOW AND ARGU­ING WILL BE OF NO AVAIL--IN THIS HAS MAN MIS­TAKENLY SAID THE WRATH OF GOD SHALL BRING REVENGE UPON YOU--NO, GOD CREATOR BRINGS NOTHING UPON YOU--YOU BRING WHATEVER COMES UNTO YOU UPON YOURSELF--TO THE LAST ATOM OF DETAIL. SO BE IT FOR THESE THINGS ARE COMING IN THIS TIME OF THIS GENERATION AS THE CYCLE HAS COME FULL CIRCLE AND GREAT CHANGE AND CHOICES ARE NOW TO BE MADE IN THIS JOURNEY. SOME WILL GRADUATE IN GLORY--MOST WILL FAIL FOR THEY ARE LOST IN THE MIRE OF LIES AND DE­CEPTION. AHO AND ADONAI.

I AM! WHO BE YE?

MESSENGERS AND PROPHETS OF TIME
Friends, as we must consider things of a most unpleasant antici­pation I must remind you of your strengths. YOU ARE ALL and yet to keep from representing the absurd and losing you to your "intelligence" and learned deceptions of teachings, I shall keep the remindings small so that you don't flunk "responsibility" before you even get started.

You (WE) are ALL sacred! But it does not begin and end with that statement and beingness. There is NO WAY to wipe away your sacredness--but, that does not mean that you are either "Holy" or "Godly" or will make it to the top of the Spiritual mountain--nunless you accept your obligation and responsibility to ALL THINGS TO WHICH YOU ARE CONNECTED--AND THAT IS ALL THINGS!

YOU are the messengers of time. YOU are the prophets of the time for you carry forth the word through your own actions and behaviors. Remember, friends, if YOU ARE INTO THAT PHYSICAL CONSCIOUSNESS of materialism--THAT will be your message and IS THE WORLD you portray. You can't "just get..." spiritual. YOU ARE SPIRITUAL! Now, what is it that you will do with that SPIRITUALITY? Ah, indeed, the crossroads of decision--into the light or into the dark of physi­calness.

I would remind all of you who just think you will go with the most expeditious to the fun physical expression--WHAT HAP­PENS IN ETERNITY WHEN YOU ARE NOT? If you express even a hundred "years"--what happens in all the rest of "time"?

Ah, but you want your confirmations lest you AGAIN trust that which will fail you. I cannot help you much in that respect for you fail in your lessons to do your work--you want miracles, magic and displays--ALL of which are but illusion. The TRUTH lies within the WORD balanced in action. YOU ARE THAT WHICH YOU BELIEVE. SO, YOU CAN REMAIN LIMITED AND TRAPPED AND CONTINUE TO ACT OUT THAT PLOT AND SO SHALL YOU BE. OR, YOU CAN CAST OFF IGNORANCE AND MOVE INTO KNOWING (NOT JUST "BELIEVING") AND FIND INFINITE FREE­DOM. DO WHAT YE WILL.

APPRECIATION TO NORA BOYLE$
In the effort to bring you some confirmations of our own identi­fication and Truth as writers of the WORD and expression of the Presence, we have a great presenter of research upon which you can base "reason" and "knowledge". Nora has served her task with infinite care and research so that YOU might have "fact" to back up our offerings. Dharma has no conscious knowledge of "these" things and yet as the unfolding comes--ev­erything that I (we) have given unto you bears the spotlight of historical research--even unto our labels.

The first volume of Nora's book is ready for press and I can only offer its presentation for your use. It is as with the ency­clopedia of descriptions and definitions--you can get it, not get it, disregard it or use it to fill out those corners of ignorance--or, you can even go on a "crusade" against it--but it will not change one iota of the Truth it holds.

So, you ask, who in the world is Nora? Nora is a teacher Co­han come to search out Truth that YOU can have access to con­firmation of history and recognize "future". I am honored to be allowed to serve with her for the WORD without confirmation unto which a MAN can turn, is but more words if there be no identification. Knowing may come in the blink of an eyelid--BUT, a whole mountain of learning and study must come prior to the final "blink". Your eyelids blink constantly and yet you KNOW NOT--we use the "term" because it fits a description so if you just sit and "blink" your lives away--that is all that you will gain--tired eyes and poor vision.

Thank you, NORA, for we, too, feel you have birthed the baby which can give the world a lamp for understanding. We humbly thank you for your accepting of such a responsibility that your brethren might SEE and come to KNOW. We understand, fully, how difficult it is to accept from unseen resources, etc. But you will come to know that that which can come in Truth through these resources will ultimately SAVE lives in your ex­perience and confront the evil servants. You will also come to know WHY my scribe is given NO KNOWING OF THESE MATTERS AND WHY SHE CANNOT REMEMBER MOST OF THE SUBJECTS UPON WHICH WE EXPOUND.

You ones must come to realize that there are "bunches" of "good guys" out there giving of their very lives to reveal truth in your societies and allow you to know the horrendous and critical nature of your status.

I cannot urge you strongly enough--get this information we offer to one ROSS PEROT. Can he do something? YES, if he sees Truth for he cannot be so easily destroyed as with the next in­stance I shall outlay for you readers. Indeed I recognize that I am building up to something very important and become a bit boring--the story itself will not be found to be boring!!

PURPOSES FOR WHY AND WHAT WE PRINT
How will you know that what we write for you is actually true if we print it in the paper? YOU WON'T because this is a "paper" and nothing more. We will print information as it is obtained, always protecting resources and sources to the very best of our ability. Even if the substance may be untrue--there is purpose in printing what we can for we must understand that messages are carried which may mean nothing to you or to me. We have one limit--WE WILL NOT CARRY THAT WHICH WILL ASSIST THE ADVERSARY OF YOU OR YOUR NA­TION, AS A FREE PEOPLE UNDER GOD AND CONSTI­TUTION. THEREFORE, YOU CAN KNOW THAT EVEN IF THE STATEMENTS BEAR SOME ERRORS--IT IS EXCEL­LENT READING, INSIGHTFUL AND GOOD REALIZA­TION FOR YOUR "PERCEPTION" TESTING. IF YOU READ "ALL" AND KEEP UP YOU WILL HAVE A WON­DROUS PICTURE PUZZLE TAKE SHAPE.

Because I digress to current events does it mean that the Nuclear War is OFF? Chelas--that is most careless of you! Every breath you take is on the line and you must understand HOW FAR your own Administration and Zionist connections will go to BURY you. Murder is NOTHING to them. It also tests the stamina and faith of my people. I shall shield you if you con­tinue in service and remain ever staunch in that KNOWING. The testing is hard and terror is even harder to manage and yet, you are either "with me" or "against me" as we are sent forth in answer to the petitions of MAN as to "HOW" to function in this time--in Truth. If, for instance, Dharma refuses to write longer--will you get Truth? Not for a while, good buddies, for I have to consider service as well.

We will be talking about incredible things still hidden from you-­the-people which will "blow your minds", in the slang of your day. Actually, it will simply be that names and places will fin­ish their cycling and return to your attention--WITH MEAN­ING. Will you be shocked at some things? Yes, of course, and you may not be able to at first sort who is, was, may be, could be or is not--enemy or friend. But, remember, exposing of TRUTH is a "good sign". Is everything being exposed simply for "goodness"? Good grief, NO. However, Truth is that which shall give you back your freedom and nation and the price is ever high for that wondrous privilege of expression. By the way, you cheaters and doubters: WHAT ELSE BETTER DO YOU HAVE TO DO? IS A FOOTBALL GAME OR A SOAP OPERA MORE INTENSELY "INTERESTING"? AND IN THIS "PLAY" YOU CAN BECOME A PLAYER!

We are going to be speaking about Drug Trafficking, Arms Dealing, and Money Laundering and, yes, it is difficult to bear such overwhelming fragments into your consciousness. Ones such as Col. Gritz tried to give you this in A NATION BE­TRAYED--or did he? Is he worthy or unworthy? Come now, EVERYONE IS WORTHY--YOU JUST DON'T KNOW THE MISSION IN POINT FOR ANY "OTHER" AND, MOSTLY, NOT EVEN FOR SELF Stop getting side-tracked on distrac­tions.

You will also note that any given subject is not comprehensive--you will need to put the pieces together and that may require you attend a lot of back writings (like some 75 JOURNALS and other recommended reading). OUR MAJOR PUR­POSE IS TO BRING THINGS TO YOUR ATTENTION--NOT DO YOUR THINKING FOR YOU. Also, you will have to know that each puzzle-piece-bearer will not have all the pieces so don't give us "...but you said." We will do the best we can for you but our ONLY intention is to offer EXACTLY what is brought to us--the rest is up to YOU. We will use that which is offered--YOU WILL SUPPLY THE BRAINS IF YOU HAVE INTEREST.

It would, further, be really nice if you would get busy and get some subscribers for this paper--for our people have carried it about as far as they can go. Most of our people have had to lit­erally join the abhorrent welfare system just to continue this work. Our intention is to bring this all into a foundation of be­ing able to fund the paper nicely, offer it at substantially lower prices through funding--and release our people from this awe­some responsibility and aggressive bombardment and attack. We have a way yet to go before that can bear fruit--in the meanwhile, we keep on going in the shelter of God's PLAN. MAY YOU CARE ENOUGH ABOUT SELF, FAMILY, NA­TION AND GOD--TO WAKE UP!

You will be reading in this paper, hopefully before you read this portion, about one called Paul Wilcher who was murdered re­cently. He was a friend and associate of Russbacher and, since there have been connections shared with your readers, it is im­portant, I believe, that you have the more detailed story of the matter of one, Paul Wilcher. Paul held a lot of the information which is now floating around in security in MANY places and of which bits and pieces are shared here for your reading. As is a good journalist's desire, always, we offer what can be pretty well confirmed and given by multiple sources--for your input as well as to protect those sources.

The following information comes from the Eastern U.S. and is now confirmed by "other" Special Forces, "agents", etc. It is going to reduce you to disbelief as the "actions now hit your own experience"--and it does not "always just happen to the other guy!"

WHAT HAPPENED TO WILCHER?
[H: We will share information EXACTLY as we can deci­pher it--please realize that the notes were written hastily and may well be translated improperly. Therefore we will make comments as may be appropriate, fully realizing that our own interpretation may stand in gross error.] "Prior to his 'suicide' and being found atop his 'toilet' he underwent a most horrible period of torment. Paul was picked up at his apart­ment, taken to Vienna (we think), Virginia, where he was ques­tioned unmercifully as to the Bush, Webster, and Carter ACCOUNTS with London S.N. [unsure of meaning of S.N.] BCCI.

QUOTING TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY:
"He was questioned for approximately 2 hours at which time he was fed Pizza. At 3:40 p.m. on the 18th of June, he was administered .025 mg of curare, via DSMO (as a stabilizer)." [H: I believe we will have to note that we don't know what DSMO may be. This could be a mistake on the part of the writer OR our assumption of "DMSO" (???) is possibly the greater error. I think "DMSO" might be the substance in­tended as to description, but when the term was written a second time it appeared to possibly be D(5)SO or even could be "D5SD" If you realize the properties of DMSO you will realize that it works through absorption rapidly through the skin and all membranes of the body.] "It was applied as a coating to the Pepsi [H: Now isn't that just a strange coinci­dence?] bottle he was given. [H: Please understand that I am not going to do other than this type of commenting--it is simply that I am not familiar with DSMO or DSMO or DS(5)MD and do not wish the error, if so, to be either noted or corrected at this keyboard.]

The information continues: "At the point of death he was beaten to the face to make it look like a mugging. He was held in the trunk of a white and grey Ford Victoria with Maryland plates. He was then taken to the apartment and, as he was in rigor mor­tis, he was placed on the toilet. He emptied his bowels at death in another location. The bowel (?) was removed and disap­peared." [H: Here again, we assume the "bowel movement" but we have nothing on which to base the assumption other than probability of intent.] "The autopsy serology will show Curare/(DSMO) [H: or one of the descriptive letters listed above.] in the cardio vascular sack (peritoneum)." [H: Now here again is a choice to be made as to spelling and intent. "If" it is meaningful as "heart sack" it must be "pericardium". There are so many "peri..." in medical ex­pression from perienteron, peritoneal, perididymis, peri­toneal, etc., etc., as to be difficult to be explicit. However, if "heart sack" is truly the intended description then the word would be pericardium.]
"The judge in Chicago died the same way Wilcher died, Par­sons, was being primed and readied to accept a CIVIL RICO filing.

"We were scheduled for filing 6/30/93. All documents have DISAPPEARED!!

"Several others have died because of these issues. Primary causes of death:
(a) Bush/Russ. video of SR-71.
(b) Documents of BCCI & BNL. [H: Another word present at end but unable to be sure as to what it is.]
(c) Audio tapes--65 tapes, 92 hours.
(d) WACO--agcy./Delta [??] involvement.

"RENO IS IN ON ALL OF IT!

"Sessions has been notified."

END OF QUOTING

Now, why would I, Hatonn, make explanations on such in­significant and somewhat obvious words, etc. Because you never KNOW what is being offered here and intelligence is your first line of defense! I will remind you readers that just a couple of days ago a man, falsely convicted of murder, spent nine years in prison--and was on death row until DNA work got him cleared. He was CONVICTED on something as inconsequential as the following: He was questioned by the police who placed a rock and a pair of panties on the table in front of him while being interrogated. The man, when questioned about his session outside, said, "Man I don't know but I am being accused of killing some girl with a rock." Now, just suppose for a moment that "assuming knowledge" regarding, say, the "peritoneum" (as it "looks" on the handwritten paper) and "pericardium" and I simply exchange the words--are you getting the picture? Remember that Dharma is held totally responsible for ALL things that I write--in a Fed­eral Court of Law. What if I changed the word to pericardium and the term substituted was "peritoneum" as a "trick"? This could be construed that Dharma had information unknown to anyone other than a participant.

In most "copy" work there is a chance of misspelling which is often corrected but with handwritten notes it is too difficult to be 100% correct in the "corrections". Does it matter? Yes, im­mensely, for ones who send the messages--if their intent be goodly--they will not be offended but rather feel their security is in good hands--or, they will object and will insure knowing that they are "plants" or sting operators. Which is this one? I wouldn't tell you on a daring bet--YOU PAY ATTENTION AND YOU WILL FIND IT DOES NOT MATTER--LET YOUR EGOS GET IN THE WAY TO "APPEAR" SMART AND YOU WILL GET VERY DEAD!

* * * * * GET THE NOTE IN POINT OUT OF THE HOUSE, BURN IT, BURY IT OR SHRED IT BUT GET IT DE­STROYED!! DO IT RIGHT NOW. DHARMA, GET UP AND GO NOW! * * * * *
Does this mean that the "enemy" doesn't know who sent it or what it is? No--it means that wisdom is the better part of valor!

Let us take a rest break before we move on with the next docu­ments.

We will now change hats and places, people and involvements and offer you some other documentation which you will find interesting if not downright unnerving. I am not going to make preface or explanation--I am going to start right with a document in hand. We will get back to "Tribulation", Armageddon and NUCLEAR holocaust pretty soon.