PJ 69
CHAPTER 3

REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

THU., APRIL 29, 1993 9:55 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 256

THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 1993

WACO CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS
Since there will be relatively NO truth from the Congressional Hearing on the Waco incident, we will offer what help we can to the PEOPLE by furthering information as it is being assem­bled for your use and attention. In this issue of the Contact you will find "Citizen's Arrest" documents reprinted with additional places for "signatures" supplied. I believe that you might want to fill up those lines with signatures and swamp the Judiciary Committee with DEMAND for a true Constitutional hearing. Now, you MUST REMEMBER that Grand Juries are also "fixed" but this IS an opportunity to register your complaints at the way this system has defiled the Constitution. Realize that if you-the-people do not demand attention--NO ONE WILL AND THE GAME IS EFFECTIVELY OVER.

FROM THE NEW FEDERALIST
I believe that no matter who you are it is mandatory to hear from other "patriots" and spokespersons on these subject matters and we will effort to share as many as we can find space and time to reprint:

THE 86 DEAD PEOPLE IN WACO TEXAS
DESERVE JUSTICE
April 27, 1993
Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.

It is necessary to go, with full force, on the thesis that there never was a reason for (any action) against the anti-Freemasonic Branch Davidian sect in Waco, Texas. We have examined the (crucial) facts, without getting tracked into irrelevant details, and we know the authors of what was put out in the press.
We also have noted that the pretexts given to the Justice De­partment for the last phase of the action were later withdrawn as false; that it is the CAN/ADL penetration, as the frontal as­pect of the penetration of law enforcement and related agencies, to organize what in fact was the mass murder of 86 innocent people in a holocaust as a way of apparently celebrating the at­tack on the Warsaw Ghetto. [C: My gosh, I didn't think any­one but me would notice--praise the LORD!]
If this monstrosity is tolerated, if people make any apologies whatsoever for the actions of the ATF or the Quantico crowd which took over from the ATF and committed the final atrocity, then I want nothing to do with them in the future. They are subhuman, immoral, cult-like perverts.
Let's go at this thing with full force. We have the evidence, the crucial evidence, which defines what the action was and any details of the action which we have not yet considered must nec­essarily fall under the domination of the evidence which is cru­cial. That is scientific methodology.
Any other view which says, "You have to consider this de­tail, that detail, this detail..." is totally unscientific and cult-like in point of fact. [C: No, this statement is not true--you have to define and consider the details as discovered. I would guess that the discomfort of being considered a "LaRouche cult" may express the unnoted reason for such a statement. Science--of all things--must examine truth in detail to the ex­clusion of "faith", etc. I have no further comment other than to cause you to not be further deceived by "good inten­tions" but shading further of the truth.]
Okay, let's not let this thing lay. These are 86 dead people; they may not have been the smartest people or the most rational people in the world [C: Again: WRONG ASSUMPTION ON BOTH COUNTS--THEY MAY WELL HAVE BEEN THE MOST INFORMED IN THE WORLD!], but they were American citizens who were innocently murdered in the same spirit with which George Bush murdered thousands of Panama­nians in December of 1989. There is no difference. There were probably a lot of kooks and dummies and neurotics and sick fellows among those poor people, black people largely in those slums, who were killed that night and the following days. But nonetheless, they deserve justice and so do those 86 poor souls who were burned to death by FBI-directed action under the influence of ADL and the Cult Awareness Network and cor­rupt news media this past week, in Waco, Texas.

Thank you.

The next deserves your full attention:

"WHY? WACO!"
PILGRIMS' REST, HCR 77, Box 38A, Beersheba Springs, TN 37305

WACO--When the Waco crisis suddenly broke on February 28 (1993), the phones began buzzing at General Conference headquarters (Seventh Day Adventist [church]). Shirley Burton (who ten months earlier had a part in initially prompting the ATF to begin their investigation of Koresh) and her staff at GC Communications Department were on the phones from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. solid for days thereafter. They received requests for in­terviews from all over the U.S., Canada, and several European countries.
Her office sent fax correspondence to all local unions and conferences and encouraged them to hold interviews with the media. Later, her office reversed itself--and sent out another fax to all Adventist entities to Gary Patterson (of the North American Division) who had gone to Texas so he could be close to the action. The objective was to give a single message to the world about Adventism. Patterson, as you may recall, was the Georgia-Cumberland Conference president who, in 1984, was removed from his office by the conference constituency because he so strongly favored the new theology. He is now special as­sistant to the president of the North American Division.

FOLLOW-ON:
Shirley Burton, Director of Communications for the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, which is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, says that, in the early spring of 1992, she warned government authorities that something terrible was going to happen at the Waco compound. She told them to go there and do something. Here are two reports, both of which originated in her office.

"February, March, and April, 1992: Wild rumors began to circulate in the media in California and Australia. I began so­liciting and accumulating information on the group after a panic call very early the Saturday morning before Easter Sunday. Australian media had reported that Howell/Koresh/Jezreel had called for a suicide/martyrdom on Easter morning as a supreme sacrifice to God. Media exposure and law enforcement aware­ness seemed to have thwarted the plans. There was no apparent news of them thereafter." (Shirley Burton, "To Media Inquir­ers", March 2, 1993.)

"The morning before Easter last year, Shirley Burton, spokeswoman for the Seventh-day Adventist Church, said she got a terrifying phone call. On the line was a church official in Australia, relaying a warning that the next day an explo­sion of violence would occur in a Waco, Texas, cult that in­cluded dozens of former Adventists. The man got the warning from parents of a cult member.
"The parents had just had word that there would be a 'suicide-massacre', Burton said, adding that her mind filled with images of the 1978 murder-suicide of Jim Jones and 900 of his followers in Guyana.

"Church authorities tipped off Waco police and Easter passed without incident. But peace came to a bloody end this past Sun­day, when sect members began a shoot-out with federal agents." Washington Post, March 3, 1993.

It is of interest that both investigation teams began their work in 1992, within a month or two after the General Conference alerted federal, state, and local authorities.

"Last spring officials of the Seventh-day Adventist Church heard from colleagues in Sydney that the Branch Davidians were planning a mass suicide for Easter Sunday. About the same time the State Department got word from sources in Australia that Koresh's group was stockpiling arms and planning suicide. State passed it on to ATT, which began its investigation in June." Newsweek, March 15, 1993.
I suggest you go read last week's CONTACT AGAIN, as well as the first article above.

CESAR CHAVEZ' DEATH
Do not be blind to other things that are taking place at this time of "the death machine" against ALL groups who attach themselves to God Creator/Christ-directed teachings--be they of "religions accepted" or Native American, Moslem, and thus and so--it is the time for purging God's people and slaying them or bringing them into slavery.
Cesar Chavez did not JUST head the Farm Worker's Union--HE WAS A GODLY MAN WHO PRACTICED HIS RELI­GIOUS BELIEFS TO THE EXTENT THAT THERE WAS A "STATION" SET UP IN HIS HEADQUARTER BUILD­INGS WHERE GOD, CHRIST AND MOTHER MARY WERE CENTRAL. THIS WAS OBSERVED ALL THE TIME, EVERY DAY! THERE WERE PRAYERS BEFORE EVERY ACTION TAKEN AND ALWAYS CONSTANT PRAYER FOR GUIDANCE AND ASSISTANCE.
THIS MAN WAS SO VERY TOLERANT AND RESPECT­FUL THAT OUR OWN ENCOUNTER WITH HIM WAS A PRECIOUS MEMORY TO ALL WHO WERE IN AT­TENDANCE. HE ONLY WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HE COULD DO TO SERVE "US"--WHEN WE HAD GONE TO COUNCIL AS TO HOW "WE COULD ASSIST HIM" AS HE WAS DEEP IN LEGAL STRUGGLES AT THE TIME.
DO YOU THINK, PERHAPS, CHAVEZ REPRESENTED A RATHER DRASTIC OPPOSITE REFLECTION FOR THE "USUAL UNION LEADER"? I WOULD GUESS SO!!

IF YOU THINK HIS DEATH IS NOT A PART OF THIS "PURGE", THEN YOU ARE DESTINED TO PERISH IN THE HATE DEFILED PLACES OF A ONCE MAGNIFI­CENT PLANET.
I am asking for the staff to pull-up again the information we shared with you years past on the "DOOMSDAY PROGRAM" (Of your American Federal Government) AND the more recent writings on the subject which was also presented in Time maga­zine. We have shared them--but you had better be looking again because it is "hot time in the old town tonight", so to loosely speak.

I have also shared the "grid-system" beam operations which are now in full operation. However, the super-structures (hubs) of 300 ft. towers are still to be finished. These have been pre­sented to ones like you by ones like Spielberg, etc., as "star search-alien communications" systems. B.S.!!! This is the most sophisticated pulse beam system ever known on your planet--for total control of ALL people. This gives capability of total brainwashing, programming and capability to pulse death beams at anyone, anytime. You are under TOTAL surveillance and now there is capability to annihilate you in a dozen different ways from simply beams which kill through cardiac arrest to the introduction of incurable and heinous microbiotic infections. Doom and Gloom bearers at work again? I guess so because I don't intend to stop telling you. If you see glory and goodness ahead in your world then I want some of that "stuff" you are taking! The New World Order of the Anti-Christ has all but WON while you sleep on.

Need a little evidence that the "towers" are still under way and daily gaining in numbers and places? Let's try just little old "hometown" Minnesota for a bit of confirmation, APRIL 20, 1993!

"DOOMSDAY TOWER"
'Doomsday tower' could be located in Minnesota.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP): The Air Force has revived plans to build a 299-foot "doomsday tower" in central Minnesota TO HELP DIRECT RETALIATION IN THE EVENT OF A NUCLEAR WAR.
The unmanned tower would be part of the Ground Wave Emergency Network that the Air Force says is needed to link military and civilian leaders if a nuclear attack knocks out con­ventional communications.
The structure would be one of 121 towers and transmitting and receiving stations scattered across the continental United States. All but 29 of the towers HAVE BEEN BUILT at a cost of more than $1 million EACH. [C: You will find them in ev­ery direction (on land) and in varying heights of tower ac­cording to terrain and regions, etc., approximately every 50 or so miles (also dependent on need and topography). If you are astute in your observation you will see one of the towers (but not for very long) on T.V. as scanning is done of Bosnia. They have a unique profile relative to microwave and radio towers and the like. It is done while no one no­ticed under the guise of "alien" radio possibilities. Min­nesota just objected for some reason or another or they, too, would never have known anything. I wonder about that in itself.]
The Air Force on Monday said it has identified five potential rural sites for the tower, including its preferred site near the town of Lastrup in Morrison County. The other sites are else­where in that county or in adjoining Crow Wing County.
The Air Force's original proposal ran into opposition in 1989 from some Minnesotans who joined critics in other states to challenge the GWEN program.
Critics contend that the program is unnecessary, particularly because recent upheavals in the former Soviet Union have reduced that nation's threat to U.S. security. They also say GWEN could harm the environment, and that the program's RADIO-FREQUENCY EMISSIONS COULD CREATE HEALTH PROBLEMS FOR HUMANS AND ANIMALS LIVING NEAR THE TOWERS. [C: Or anywhere else on the globe!]
"GWEN is the result of Cold War thinking about the Soviet Union and was specifically designed to deal with a nuclear at­tack from that country," said Gary Bradshaw, a critic of the program who teaches psychology in Brainerd-area schools. "We thought that GWEN was a dead turkey in light of, among other things, the collapse of Communism in the Soviet Union," he said, "But now it's back".
The Air Force says that's because GWEN's alleged health hazards have been addressed and found to be without substance.
GWEN was designed to be used only in case of a nuclear at­tack; one in which a warhead would explode high in the atmo­sphere, releasing an electromagnetic pulse that would knock out conventional power and communications across the United States.
Jack Rankin, a civilian spokesman for the Air Force, said the agency will receive comments on its proposal until June 5. Af­ter that it will announce its final decision whether to proceed with the construction. [C: Care to make any "odds" on the bet?]

NATIVE AMERICAN AFFAIRS
Now, along the lines of the above observation that the Feds are taking everything from EVERY fragment of citizenry--let's look AGAIN at the Native American. Specifically we will turn to the Shoshone Nation, the Dann Clan, which we simply did not have resources to follow-up with the CLC at the time of beginning (before the cattle and horses were confiscated), etc. The case is cut and dried in favor of the Indians but since when does this longer matter?? It is, however, another incident which brings pain to our people as they have to realize what could have been done positively with the monies taken in secret by George Green. There simply has not been funding sufficient to carry-through with started assistance and now, no one wants involve­ment. I don't know how you ever rectify or compensate for this kind of damage for it goes beyond the simple greedy taking of property falsely--it moves now into probable federal crime ac­tions. The whole G.G. thing gets bigger and bigger, so stay tuned.

SHOSHONE ELDER JAILED IN DISPUTE
OVER LANDS
The Western Shoshone Nation has issued an urgent call for help in its dispute with the U.S. government over national sovereignty, taxation, and grazing rights.
The Shoshones claim that the dispute is part of a deliberate attempt to eradicate the Western Shoshone Nation. According to Chief Raymond Yowell of the Western Shoshone National Council, "It's economic genocide." Observers expect this case to affect the way other native rights cases are resolved.
On March 3, 1993, Clifford Dann, a Western Shoshone el­der, was convicted of assaulting a federal officer during a raid by U.S. land management authorities near the Dann ranch in Nevada. Dann faces a 35-month minimum sentence on May 17.
Dann was arrested last November when he attempted to stop U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) agents from round­ing-up horses. The BLM alleges that the Dann family failed to obtain grazing permits and that Dann-owned cattle and horses have overgrazed the range. The Western Shoshone maintain that they do not need permits since the 1863 Treaty of Ruby Valley gives them jurisdiction over their land.
Although the Dann family has lived on the land for genera­tions, the BLM claims that their ranch and almost all Western Shoshone land was taken by the U.S. at some time in the past.
According to the BLM, title to all Shoshone lands except for a few small reservations was transferred to the federal government by a process known as "gradual encroachment".
Now the BLM claims that the Danns are trespassing on their ancestral home, where their grandparents lived in a wickiup. But family elder Mary Dann rejects that idea. "The only time I would be trespassing," she told federal agents, "is when I go over to the Paiute land, past my territorial line."
Dann was injured and arrested when he attempted to stop BLM agents from removing the captured horses. Blocking the road with his truck, Dann stood in the bed, doused himself with gasoline, and announced that he would set himself on fire if BLM agents did not release the horses. Dann declared, "By taking away our livelihood and our lands, you are taking away our lives."
After speaking with Dann's sister, agents convinced Dann to leave his vehicle. When Dann approached officers, still carry­ing the plastic container of gasoline and a lighter, the officers wrestled him to the ground.
Authorities claim that Dann was trying to commit suicide and kill federal agents in an effort to draw attention to the conflict between the Western Shoshones and the BLM.

[C: My God, chelas, this is WHY you are in the mess you're in--RIGHT ON CNN TELEVISION IT WAS SHOWN THAT THE GASOLINE WAS IGNITED AND THE MAN AFIRE!! HOW THIS COMES DOWN TO "ASSAULTING A FEDERAL OFFICER" SOMEHOW ESCAPES MY SENSES OF UNDERSTANDING! HOW MUCH WORSE CAN A CITIZEN GET THAN TO CALL ATTENTION TO HIS PLIGHT? MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU FOR THERE SEEMS LITTLE ELSE LEFT SACRED IN YOUR LAND OF FREEDOM AND GLORY.]
Among the Shoshone, Dann's CONVICTION is viewed as an ironic victory in that it will force the U.S. courts to deal with indigenous sovereignty issues during the appeals process. A spokesperson for Dann stated that Dann's goal is to "ensure that the precedents and statutes defending native liberty are addressed within the judicial system." [C: How many of YOU believe it will do so?]
According to Yowell, "Western Shoshone law is the first law for us; international law is second in our view; U.S. law is third and least significant to us. For a solution to the Western Shoshone land rights issue to occur, the above must be followed. We do not accept U.S. law, and they (the U.S.) do not accept Shoshone law. The forum for a solution to the problems has to be done in an international setting. [C: Even if it would work, FAT CHANCE!]
Yowell issued a "cease and desist" order to the federal gov­ernment. "We are making moves to protect our land like any nation would during an invasion." [C: Do you think he means like Iraq or Palestine or what?]
In an article in The Salt Lake Tribune, Yowell was quoted as saying, "We've asked them to show us a paper how they took the land. Show us a title or deed and we'll back off."
For more information on this situation, contact the Western Shoshone Defense Project, General Delivery, Crescent Val­ley, NV 89821, or call 702:468-0230.

May each of you readers act in WISDOM and turn unto GOD for therein, and only therein, lies your help and the way. I am but a servant in that HOST come to bring Light upon these things. Salu.
PJ 69
CHAPTER 4
REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

FRI., APRIL 30, 1993 11:42 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 257

FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 1993
OVERWHELM
In the overwhelming presence of all that comes against the Goodly Crew, it is hard to move on and keep on keeping on. It is as bad for my people who are without the prison bars as within for they are but prisoners in their own confines while this purging comes down.

Dharma Wokini sits to write and the heart is so heavy as to find little solace in the goodness of mission. As the iron falls upon all the lies and distortions with the "Green" case and the other expressions fall heavily as she and E.J. find that Luke Perry and around about through Green has made it internationally through the Associated Press. Well, freedom of speech (even lies) is ac­ceptable and the ego can bear that much. However, it hurts oth­ers and that is all but unbearable. I remind my ones that what is sent OUT shall come back as surely as God is in His Heaven and you will NOT be given more than that which can be borne in HIS service.

There now comes evidence that both George Green and Gary Anderson either jointly or separately have had some sort of ac­tivities going on prior to this and it is inclusive of some kind of Federal Mail Fraud or Interstate Criminal (Federal) activities of some kind--out of, or through, Chicago yet. When? Oh it will be divulged in its proper time. Is one simply trying to incrimi­nate the other to save necks and assets? Does it matter? There is such pain in this quarter as George continues to fight to keep all assets and cause total destruction and distraction to all oppo­sition--totally beyond reasoning or logic UNLESS HE SERVES THE ADVERSARY IN TOTAL, RECOGNIZED AS THE CIA, ETC.

Well, my people have been good students and their intent is honest in this purge of goodness across your lands--so be it.

We have many things to concern about this day--Gunther is again in isolation and medications being withheld; his attorney is incarcerated without charges, denial of all rights; Rodney Stich, in the past, had all his assets frozen so that he can do little to nothing; Ray Renick was to go before the court today and has refused to do so--so he expects the bludgeon to come forth and kill him before evening---this could go on and on as across your lands the "good" are being brought down. I can only remind you: STAY WITHIN THE PROTECTION OF GOD, EVEN IF YOU FULLY TRUST NOT--GIVE IT A TRY FOR WE CANNOT WORK IN YOUR BEHALF OTHERWISE!! I would ask that all of you, especially Ray, remember: It is easier to remove you somehow, from prison--than to reclaim you from a coffin or cremation urn.

TODAY'S WACO NEWS
Pay attention, watchers and listeners: The unscathed ones who "escaped" from the compound ARE part of the ones who shot and barricaded the helpless victims within that compound. Note that they are not even singed and furthermore--harken back to our last writings--the lead spokesman IS FROM AUSTRALIA!!!

Our CONTACT staff is so weary they are about to drop and our papers are so lengthy that we may well "go broke" but, brothers and sisters, I see no other way to handle this than to continue to place as much as possible into your hands. I ask that the infor­mation from Prukop (Center for Action) be placed in the paper (See end of chapter).

I also ask that Renick's writing (the transcription) IN FULL with only typographical editing be placed in the next paper. (Later in this chapter.) There is much repeating but there CAN'T be enough for sinking within the minds--remember, the minds of the readers are overwhelmed just as are your own. As the group sits to speak on these very subjects even they cannot remember names and times and even incidents--it is all coming down so quickly.

Renick's full intent of attack is against William Clark as much as any other ONE entity and is the main cause of his own tar­geting for silencing. Clark is a heinous and deadly character who has sold out your nation, your POW/MIA's and uncounted other terrors. Remember, readers, he was made assistant Sec­retary of State under Eagleburger at the end of Bush's reign. Worse, he has never even slowed up activities as no one seems to notice.

In some effort at protection for Renick I ask Wokini to herein print his letter to Judge Harry Woolpert, Superior Court, San Luis Obispo, Cal.

26 April 1993

Dear Commander,

I apologize if I am a disappointment to you. Especially now that your own "ground crew" are "up to their ears in alligators". You always said you wanted live messengers, not dead heroes. I have carefully weighed the circumstances and made this deci­sion.

On Friday, April 30, I am to appear in court. This court and the judge have abused my rights for several years now (sound familiar?). They have warrants for my arrest for everything from contempt of court to plotting to overthrow the government. Twice in the past month, I have been set up. Four sheriff's cars and deputies with drawn guns have surrounded my property. I was scheduled for a radio talk program for a similar scenario. I WILL NOT GO TO COURT!

The Sheriff Dept. is afraid to set foot on my property because they believe that it is booby-trapped with explosives. They are afraid of not only the physical consequences, but also the politi­cal ramifications. Perhaps they are correct. In poker, the most important rule is to never let your adversary know if you're bluffing. It would serve no purpose for me to slowly fade away in a jail cell like so many of my brave comrades.

The new "CONTACT" is excellent. May you and the "crew: continue to bring the truth to us.

Sincerely, Ray Renick

Letter to court:

Harry Woolpert
Superior Court
San Luis Obispo, Cal.

I see you have me scheduled for another unconstitutional ses­sion of injustice in your "star chamber". Since I have been roy­ally screwed in all my previous appearances, I regret that I must decline the invitation. You, yourself, have vacated one of your own judgments and admitted to violating my rights. So far I've had better luck with the SWAT team!
If you have been keeping up with my book-in-progress, you would know that it is being used by several publications all over the United States. Some of them are: THE PHOENIX LIBERA­TOR, CONTACT, Aid and Abet Police Newsletter, AntiShyster, Spotlight and others. Also, you would note, much has been added. Someday you and Clark and I will be famous. Some of the additions are enclosed.
One of the enclosed additions is called "The Missing 13th Amendment". I have already sent copies to many branches of government. [C: We have written extensively on the missing 13th Amendment which precludes lawyers from sitting on a bench or in Congress--it somehow managed to simply vanish from the Amendment lineup with a nice renumbering system which I'm sure is easily understood since the "lawyers" run the world! Many people have been deaded just bringing this one little tid-bit to the attention of your national citizenry!] Funny thing--No One has addressed this issue or answered my letters. Perhaps you can? This DULY RATIFIED CONSTI­TUTIONAL AMENDMENT STATES THAT you HAVE FORFEITED YOUR AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP. If you have any question about its constitutionality or the legality of your po­sition, feel free to call the researcher, Mr. Alfred Adask, Edi­tor, AntiShyster Magazine. (Phone: 1-800-477-5508)
I know I shouldn't really put this in writing, but by now you should know quite a bit about my background--service in the Marine Corps, connections with Special Forces and Naval Intel­ligence, electronics engineer with the space program--you should realize that I am quite capable of creating a very sophis­ticated "Grand Finale". Before you send out the SWAT team, PLEASE EVACUATE THE NEIGHBORHOOD. I don't want innocent people hurt.
Keep up the good work, Harry. Together we can make my book THE S L 0 CONNECTION a "best seller". Perhaps I should cut you in for a percentage?

VERY Sincerely,

Ray Renick
1625 Nipomo Ave.
Los Osos, Cal. 93402

ENCL: Several pages from THE S L 0 CONNECTION
COPIES: Public and media distribution.
NOTICE: Public invited to attend with video cameras.
IMPORTANT: Copy of THIS 13th Amendment to be included in court action!

Wokini, get this information over to the crew for the PHONE LINE and ask them to see that it gets on the APFN FAX. line--TODAY!!!!

AND--YOU READERS STILL THINK "YOU" HAVE THE WORST TROUBLE THIS DAY? HOW ABOUT YOU, DHARMA WOKINI? LET US NEVER, NEVER FORGET OUR BRAVE, AND SOMETIMES FOOLISH, BROTHERS WHO STILL FIGHT AND ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THE PRESERVATION OF THIS COUNTRY IN FREEDOM UN­DER THE CONSTITUTION.

BILDERBERGERS--NATO--GREECE
Does anyone connect these incidents? The Bilderbergers just met in Vouliagmeni, Greece April 22 to 25. Leaders, of course, are Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller. Now it caught Dharma's eye because on her first trip to Greece some years ago she lodged at the very hotel where the Bilderbergers just met: the Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel. This is a quaint little suburb of Athens (summer resort much like Palm Beach, etc.). It was a total fluke that she stayed there but the coincidence caught her attention.

This was intended because I wanted it to be noted that as the news came forth today as to the possibility of bombing and in­vading Bosnia-Herzegovina. (Do you really think there will be hard intent to destroy the Serbs who started the whole thing?) I doubt it since they were acting on the advice of Henry Kissinger's "Kissinger Associates". However, things are sacri­ficed for the "cause" so I'm sure there will be great distraction and as this "purge" comes and America is brought to her knees--YOU WILL HAVE A WAR--SOMEWHERE! It always hap­pens exactly the same way with the same distractions--only get­ting worse and worse in horror.

The group to decide the next WAR, as is now being decided, ARE MEETING IN ATHENS, GREECE BEGINNING NOW--LESS THAN A MERE FEW SHORT MILES FROM THE BILDERBERG MEETING. THEY CAN'T EVEN LEAVE BEAUTIFUL AND GIFTED GREECE ALONE! This ticks off quite a few of us for Athenia of ancient times was our home and how appropriate that the adversary would do his most heinous work in the places of the greatness of God's beauty and enlight­enment. And Americans, whether or not you like it--in those areas of the world America is known as the Great Satan! You have come a long, long way in your blindness.

BOOKS!
Readers, I am going to ask for H E L P. It does not require much but we sit with (in hand) one of the most incredibly com­piled volume(s) of information ever gathered together. It will become obvious why this person in point has been efforted into silence. It didn't work--nor shall it.

The volumes of paper are READY for printing--but there are over 600 pages which shall be difficult to break into smaller volumes. To get a minimum number into press is going to cost about $12,000 plus. This is called DEFRAUDING AMERICA by Rodney Stich, author of UNFRIENDLY SKIES which, if you have not read it--please GET IT.

No, the information is not NEW--there is NO "NEW" informa­tion but he has pulled this remarkable gathering of information together and it is mind boggling in importance. We want to get it into print and distribution. We can do it but proceeds, after costs are recovered, will go in great majority to Stich--so please, let us help this patriot to survive. He has another follow-on which I believe most of "my" friends will find even more inter­esting.

How can we do this? Well, I would think that possibly contri­butions (or investment if you prefer) can be made through CONTACT (or other information can be placed herein). It is not suitable while under "frozen" activity because of George Green to simply shift it from the Institute--which is why the In­stitute exists, however. If you readers can help us just a little bit--we can figure some way to get this out to you. You are running so very, very short of time to get this thing into revolv­ing back into a Constitutional system of living.

We will be asking again, friends, so be prepared that we must have help if we are to change anything for we have been ren­dered all but helpless as people in this impacting litigation and theft from our resources of late. We will need to help Russ­bacher and, of course, Renick as their work is put to press. We are doing the original formatting of Russbacher's as we go and share with you readers as we shall do when Renick is ready--IF HE SURVIVES INTACT. IT IS DESPERATE TIME, READ­ERS--TRULY.

GOLD AND ASSETS
I think you will find it totally ironic and also reasonable to you who recognize the adversary at work. We are now at the very brink of economic crash--AND THE PRICE OF GOLD IS MOVING UP. Note that the attention is moving to the rising prices of gold and speculations on cause and effect. Well, of course, it comes as we are torn asunder--how else do you de­stroy the benefits to the "people"? This is the TIME to place your funds against gold--for the prices will probably not be as good (low) again for a long time as the Elite get set for the long-haul. For you who are still interested, the Institute is SOUND and solid--as it has been investigated by the Corporations Com­mission, the FBI and every confounded "commission" Green and Perry could find! I remind you, however, we do not serve as a metals exchange--we only offer services if you are willing to allow borrowing for some of the projects as in "publishing"--against that gold in this near interim.

Other resources for funding such activities are coming soon as final arrangements are set forth abroad--but to hold information at this critical and perhaps final window of opportunity is un­thinkable. It is, of course, the work of the "tools" of the Elite badgers and destroyers. Truth, readers, is in final tally--your only tool and weapon against that which is come upon you. We can do no more than offer and plead with you to get the infor­mation out--SOME WAY. The Truth of God is now banned and impounded--you are also on the very brink of barring any of this uncovering information from your hands as authors, re­searchers, players, insiders and daring patriots are vanquished one after another. It is up to you America, it is up to you.

We must do the work of helping in these projects so that the author maintains TOTAL CONTROL over his own work. Tampering and editing and rewriting IS NOT SUITABLE NOR ACCEPTABLE. OUR ONLY THRUST IS TOWARD FREE­DOM--NOT SHECKLES ON A MAN'S BLOOD.

Since Rodney has the work READY for press please don't re­quire that we run it in bits and pieces as we have space in the CONTACT for we are so flooded with information that we can­not long bear the costs as is--AFTER WE GET THE WORK "OUT THERE" WE CAN THEN TAKE UP THE DISSEC­TION AND DISCUSSION OF IT. THANK YOU.

Since this segment is going to end up far too lengthy if we in­clude the Russbacher material, I suggest we close this writing here and move on to number 2 for the body of his story.