PJ 69
CHAPTER 11
REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

FRI., MAY 14, 1993 8:58 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 271

FRIDAY, MAY 14, 1993
BALANCE
Little Crow--3/3/91
Somebody tried to tell me that my sacred hoop was just like a cross. I told them that the cross was just like my sacred hoop.... You just extended one of the directions, that's all, then you put it out of balance.... At least my hoop is in balance.

and
since all of you ask over and over "What can 'I' do?" I offer the following, also from Little Crow. He seems to be able to say in a tenth of the space I have to use to be heard.

RESPONSIBILITY
....it is where we have emerged. We have come to the top of the earth. We are to be here. We are to remember our responsi­bility. We are to take care of it in such a way that it will not be necessary for us to go back through the hole to escape the de­struction which we allow to happen if we do not speak on behalf of those who shall come after us, if we do not act on behalf of those who shall come after us. If we do not do something to change the course of history first within ourselves, we will then note the change of history outside of ourselves. For it is the sev­enth direction, the direction within ourselves, which must be mastered.

Next, because I am going to give you "Christians" a real shocker, I shall give you a couple more concepts of our Native American Teacher:

REGARDING "CHRIST"
RE: THE PIPE--The Chanunpa (pipe) is my connection to the Creator. The Sacred Pipe... it's a symbol for me and it keeps me mindful. But if the Pipe isn't where I can see it or where I can think on it, the next, the very next thing that connects me to God, to the CHRIST PRINCIPLE or THE CHRIST CON­CEPT or however you want to say it, IS WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR. Little Crow, 6/12/91

and

REGARDING POWER
We are many, many people and yet we are one. What we do to­day with our thinking, what we do tomorrow with our thoughts, what we do with our actions and our interactions with people determines the course of the universe itself. You are not power­less. You are not without power. Little Crow, 2/3/91

(From: FROM THE GATHERING, The Wisdom of Little Crow. One World Publishing, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. If you wish to contact Little Crow personally, you can reach him through the American Indian Unity Church, 13671 Glendora, Garden Grove, CA 92643 Tel. (714) 638-8116).

WARNING TO AMERICA'S CHRISTIANS!
WILL YOUR CHURCH BE NEXT!
The following is interesting in that "Christians" is going to rep­resent a very diversified set of "groupings". It will ultimately be that ANY so-called religious group regardless of labels and doctrines (all pro-GOD groups) will fit into the SAME CATE­GORY set by the Anti-God for extinction! You had best HEED THESE WARNINGS FOR, AS YOU LOOK AROUND YOU, YOU SHALL SEE THAT IT HAS ALREADY MOVED INTO FINALIZATION OF EXTINCTION PLANS.

QUOTING

C.I.A. ORDERS ARREST AND EXECUTION OF CHRIS­TIANS IN THE U.S.

On the afternoon of April 7th, [in the last decade], some­where in the Washington, D.C. area, I spent four hours at a very secret meeting with people who were risking their lives by being there. [C: Therefore, this writer shall remain without presentation so that he can "write again". If you do not be­gin to protect your writers and speakers, you have no hope of survival. If you allow such dastardly projections on ones such as Dharma to sweep through your lands (by ones you believed, even, to be your friends and colleagues) you shall fall, America, and World.] There was a general from the U.S. Army, a Colonel from Military Intelligence, a Colonel from the U.S. Marines, a U.S. Senator, three members of the C.I.A. and a person of very high rank from the M.P.'s.

The meeting produced the following information: I was shown two documents stamped Top Secret. One document was signed by President Reagan and the other was signed by William Colby. Both documents referred to the Christians as "THE DISRUPTERS". The C.I.A. document was to the Pentagon and stated that the official Department of Justice's (F.B.I.) terminology for CHRISTIANS would be "THE DIS­RUPTER'S MOVEMENT". The William Colby document proceeded to outline a plan for the arrest, execution, or mental rehabilitation of ALL DISRUPTERS! The Plan proceeds as follows:

Stage one: to terminate with extreme prejudice (that means to kill in cold blood) all disrupters who are publicly interfering with "Operation Cablesplice". (Operation Cablesplice is the plan to take over ALL municipal, county and state govern­ments into one federal government and then to a world gov­ernment)

Stage two: to arrest either on criminal charges or on mental inquest warrants all disrupters who jeopardize Operation Cable-splice by their fanatical religious life-styles and/or their emer­gency preparedness which would enable them to live outside of government direction and aid. Some stage two disrupters will have to be TERMINATED as they can't be rehabilitated.

Stage three: the arrest on criminal charges or mental inquest warrants all those who have listened to and followed the col­laborators and infiltrators. Plus the arrest of all collaborators. The confiscation of all wealth and property for it is estimated that half the wealth in the U.S. is in their hands. Stage three does not apply to infiltrators or government agents.

Stage one is under implementation now. For more informa­tion on things that came about in this meeting I urge you to or­der.... [C: Well as we reach this point in this "release" we find that you are asked NOT to order the material but rather, to simply distribute this--BUT NOT TO MEDIA. I note that you are told that "if" you want further information on this subject and on Concentration Camps, there is mate­rial available. I, however, will NOT give it here for it is in­formation certain to bring damage. You can, however, do a little sleuthing and find out what is available on a project called: GARDEN PLOT.]

Did federal agents DELIBERATELY INCINERATE men, women and children at the Waco, Texas burn-out on April 19, 1993? Well, this document provides material support for THAT contention and shows that it is official government policy, (although still covert at this time) TO KILL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN if THEY HAPPEN TO BE CHRISTIANS OR OTHERS WHO REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE GOVERNMENT AS THEIR GOD! Now you know WHY THEY WERE IN­CINERATED so you Christians and others who believe in the freedom of American Life under your Constitution and religions had better conduct all of your future affairs WITH THIS DOC­UMENT IN MIND.

Anonymous at this time.

END QUOTING

So, I am continually asked how do YOU dare? We do NOT do anything against the government or the laws of the land. We are not "subversive" in any manner whatsoever. IF YOU THINK THE MARK OF THE BEAST MEANS THE THINGS PLACED UPON YOU IN THE PHYSICAL FLESH--YOU ARE WRONG! For goodness sakes, children of God Creator, YOUR CONNECTION WITH GOD IS WITHIN!! WHY WOULD YOU FORSAKE THE WONDROUS GIFTS OF GOD TO MAKE SOME STUPID STATEMENT OR ACTION WHICH WOULD CAUSE SEPARATION FROM THOSE THINGS OF GOD WHICH CAN KEEP YOU FREE?

AGAIN: WHAT ABOUT BO GRITZ AND HIS
NEW TEACHINGS?
Well, I didn't think you would notice that he has "new teach­ings" but I am pleased for your attention and inquiry.

Let me remind you, however, of a couple of things first. I have warned you about getting sunk to expensive "trusts" and to be very, very careful of WHO you do such business WITH if you choose to "in-spite-of" go THAT ROUTE. I also remind you that to renounce your "citizenship" in the U.S. and go with iso­lating self and projecting yourself as a MAJOR TARGET as ONLY STATE CITIZENS, ETC., WILL MAKE YOU THE FIRST TARGETED ONES.

I have also told you WHO is now connected with George Green in outrageous activities in which they even created an entity through a "trust" called The Constitutional Law Centre (in the same building as houses the Constitutional Law Center, Inc. (the genuine center). I have also told you that ones, Gary An­derson and George Green, have done this and HAVE DI­VERTED FUNDS THROUGH CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES.

Now, comes a little story of a lady, yesterday! This unnamed lady called Bo Gritz to get help with some money planning, pri­vacy and help. BO GRITZ REFERRED HER TO GARY AN­DERSON!! The lady then called Gary Anderson and his secre­tary (the self-same one who claimed to have nothing to do with Gary Anderson, Sylvia Koons) ANSWERED the phone. When it was established that there were no funds to be gleaned from this person she was told they couldn't help her but she could call the Constitutional Law Center and maybe get some kind of assistance. This is a FACT, readers--valid. No, none of you (we) know this person--she had been listening and following "Bo Gritz" faithfully and knew nothing of work here or the CONTACT, etc.

I will not speak further about Mr. Gritz and/or his activities for I believe he is damaging freedom and citizens for whom he touts total loyalty. Some of the things given forth from him regarding his involvement with POW activities are not fully the truth. There were many "false" revelations which came right out of the "Los Angeles" circumstances.

But he claims to be a Christian! Do not YOU also CLAIM to be such? Does this above mean that he is EVIL? Are you? Per­haps he BELIEVES what he says to be TRUE! It is for your discernment but I believe I would be most cautious if I were you. False teachings are as deadly as any other kind of ammu­nition--especially if spoken as a leader in the guise of "Christian" or any other label which is misrepresented in fact and truth in KNOWLEDGE. Ignorance kills more goodly peo­ple than even "good intentions".

AH, BUT YOU SAID----!
So I DID! But now you face the "FREEDOM OF WILL" in­dividual. God does not turn from ANY man but allows all men to each find Truth and direction--sometimes it is a very difficult journey and a massively horrendous LESSON in "map reading". Unfortunately, a man becomes judged by his peers BY THE COMPANY HE KEEPS AND THE THINGS HE ADVISES. For that reason, little discerners, God says, "DO NOT JUDGE" for you know not "another's" contract--BUT KEEP AWAKE SO THAT YOU CAN BE INFORMED AND KNOW!

How can we continue? Because we DO NOTHING, have nothing and ADVISE NOTHING which would bring need for the adversary to find cause for physical destruction. The adver­sary, instead, sends ones such as George Green, etc., against us to effort to destroy from within. Well, YOU CANNOT DE­STROY GOD FROM WITHIN! You can send spy after spy and inspector after inspector--and they shall find nothing except good business according to the laws of the land, integrity and open business concerns.

Further, "they" even like and respect me and my crew (wherever you are) for we are sending forth the Truth--BUT THEY KNOW FEW WILL ACCEPT IT AND EVEN LESS WILL ACT ON IT. Their assumption is that when all is said and done--we will simply have saved them from the trouble of getting you informed.

My mission is to gather God's property and people--not the myriads of ones who THINK THEY FOLLOW GOD BE­CAUSE THEY LISTEN TO THE TEACHINGS OF A PREACHER ON SUNDAY AND TAG ALONG AFTER A CHRISTIAN-CALLED PERSON SUCH, EVEN, AS A BO GRITZ. THEY DO NOT TEACH TRUTH OF FACT IF THEY TEACH ANYTHING HUMANISTIC OTHER THAN THE WONDROUS CREATION IN PERFECTION AND REVERENCE WITH TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY OF INDI­VIDUAL FOR ACTIONS AND INTENT. THAT can only come from the individual entity--SELF.

As to advice givers--you must study that which is "working" in protection and that which isolates you and calls ATTENTION to self. Even Col. Gritz, less than a year past--denounced "trusts", etc. Now he touts them and sends business into the circles where he too shall gain reward in monetary return in some cir­cuitous routing or another. Could it be that his co-workers do this without his knowledge? Perhaps--but I personally WARNED HIM that his close workers would be his downfall and bring great troubles upon him if he failed to be aware. So it has happened. Some will do very well with the advice given in the above matters--but most will simply LOSE! Does the "rest" of the advice merit following as to preparedness? YOU must discern those things, readers and chelas, I DO NOT PLACE JUDGMENT ON ANY BEING--I, LIKE YOU, MUST ONLY "REASON" AND DISCERN IN GOOD "JUDGMENT" OF ACTIONS.

There is very definitely a place for the valid use of "trusts" but I am not here to give you a lesson in same. I AM here to warn you that the persons involved in THIS operation with ones named above--ARE VERY DANGEROUS TO YOUR ASSETS.

By the way, I am not here to SAVE ANYONE! YOU will save self if it be your choice. I am not even here to SAVE your Con­stitution and/or nation(s). The adversary and his tribes shall be left to him, good friends. There is NOT GOING TO BE SOME "RAPTURE" TO A BUNCH OF CLOUDS! Blasphemy? If you accept your RESPONSIBILITY IN 'TRUTH-you will KNOW AS MUCH. It is not reasonable or physically possible to float around on the clouds and in physical form--where from there? Who is going to feed you, hold you in the air--and where in the name of goodness will YOU GO? Perhaps YOU need ME and my crew, after all? Will the teachings of the secret so­cieties and churches get you off your place?? You had best be giving it careful thought.

I AM THE ADVERSARY'S ULTIMATE ENEMY--NOT HIS EARTH-BOUND ANTAGONIST--FOR THE ULTIMATE BATTLE IS NOT ON YOUR PLACE--THIS IS BUT A LIT­TLE SKIRMISH ON A GIVEN BATTLE-FIELD! Will you be around to see the final game?

OUR FULL INTENTION IS TO BE AROUND, WORKING WITHIN THE AVAILABLE SYSTEM--SEEKING AND FINDING OUR PEOPLE ONE ON ONE. WE ARE NOT OUT TO SAVE THE ADVERSARY'S TROOPS OR HIS OWN ASSETS. SO BE IT AND SELAH!

Enough on this matter for it is you who must take information and sort it and come into balance with KNOWLEDGE. I will bear MY RESPONSIBILITIES--I WILL NOT BEAR YOURS AS YOU REFUSE INPUT.

NEXT EPISODE: WEAVER--HARRIS TRIAL
MAY 11, 1993 (VIA FAX)

RANDY WEAVER--KEVIN HARRIS TRIAL
Day 16, Boise, Idaho. MARSHAL INSPECTOR RODERICK WAS BACK ON THE WITNESS STAND TODAY. HE WAS STILL BEING ASKED ABOUT MANY THINGS THAT WERE OF NO RELEVANCE. THE JUDGE CONTINUED TO ALLOW THE PROSECUTION TO ACT IN THIS MAN­NER, SUCH AS: ONE DAY HE SAW A COMMERCIAL HELICOPTER HOVERING OVER DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE VALLEY IN THE VICINITY OF RUBY RIDGE. HE NEVER KNEW WHO IT WAS OR WHAT IT WAS DOING THERE, SO THERE WAS NO WAY IT COULD BE RELE­VANT. HE ALSO TESTIFIED ABOUT BUYING 4 SOLAR PANELS AND INSTALLING THEM, WITH BATTERY CHARGERS, AT THE TWO REMOTE CAMERA SITES. ALSO ONE OF THE CAMERAS DISAPPEARED FROM THE MOUNTAIN.

ANY TIME THEY WERE ON THE MOUNTAIN, THEY WERE ALWAYS IN HEAD TO FOOT CAMOUFLAGE DRESS.

IN THE PLAN TO HAVE A MARSHAL APPEAR TO BUY PROPERTY ADJOINING THE WEAVER PROPERTY, THEY WOULD HAVE 5 TWO-MAN TEAMS SCATTERED IN RANDOM LOCATIONS ON THE MOUNTAIN TO BACK UP THE MARSHAL ON THE PROERTY IF HE WAS ABLE TO ARREST RANDY OR WAS DISCOVERED. HE SENT A REPORT TO WASHINGTON D.C. THAT THE LOCAL SHERIFF HAD STATED THAT RANDY HAD SHOT AT TRESPASSERS IN THE PAST, WHEN HE KNEW IT HAD NEVER HAPPENED. THE SHERIFF HAD, IN FACT, RE­PORTED THAT IT HAD NEVER HAPPENED.

HE WANTED TO USE AN XR 5000 STUN GUN THAT WOULD REQUIRE EVACUATION OF RANDY TO A HOSPITAL IN SPOKANE, WASHINGTON BY THE UH 1 MEDI­VAC HELICOPTER. BY BEING TAKEN TO ANOTHER STATE, A REMOVAL HEARING WOULD BE REQUIRED, AND THERE WOULD BE NO CHANCE FOR BOND RE­LEASE. HE TESTIFIED THAT BESIDES THE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHS THAT WERE TAKEN BY THE MILITARY AND THE MEDI-VAC CHOPPER, THAT THEY HAD ALSO RENTED A CESSNA 172 FOR THEIR USE.

KEVIN HARRIS' LAWYER, DAVID NEVIN, QUESTIONED HIM AS TO HIS REFERENCE TO WEAVER'S "COMPOUND" AS OPPOSED TO SAYING "RESIDENCE AND OUT BUILDINGS"? RODERICK STATED THE TERM MEANT THAT IT WAS A "DEFENSIBLE 'COMPOUND".

THROUGH HIS SPYING, THEY HAD ASCERTAINED THAT THE YELLOW DOG SLEPT OUTSIDE, SO HE WOULD BE A PROBLEM IN THEIR NIGHTTIME PROWL­ING AND/OR ATTACK.

THEY HAD LAID OUT A LANDING ZONE ABOVE THE WEAVER "COMPOUND" FOR THE CHOPPER TO SIT THERE UNTIL NEEDED FOR SOME REASON AROUND THE WEAVER PROPERTY. THE CHOPPER WAS EQUIPPED WITH WHAT WAS KNOWN AS A "JUNGLE PENETRATOR", A BASKET AND HOIST DEVICE FOR RESCUE IN A LOCATION WHERE IT WAS NOT POSSI­BLE TO LAND. LAWYER NEVIN ASKED HIM IF HIS JOB WAS NOT TO ENFORCE THE LAW, AS OPPOSED TO BREAKING IT. HE REPLIED IT WAS.

HE TESTIFIED THAT FROM THE HOUSE AT WHICH THEY HAD INSTALLED THE GENERATOR, THEY RAN 3,000 FEET OF WIRE TO ANOTHER HOUSE, IN HIS TERM (OBSERVATION OUTPOST) TO POWER THEIR MONITORS.

WHILE THE JURY WAS STILL OUT, AFTER LUNCH, ATTORNEY NEVIN ASKED THE JUDGE TO ISSUE AN ORDER FOR THE FBI TO TURN OVER THE CASINGS AND BULLETS THAT HAD BEEN TEST FIRED BY THE FBI ON THE GUNS IN QUESTION, SO THAT HIS EXPERT WITNESS COULD DO SOME TESTING OF HIS OWN. THE JUDGE SAID HE WOULD STUDY THE REQUEST.

HE ALSO ASKED FOR THE LOGS OF THE TELEPHONE PIN REGISTERS, BECAUSE THE PROSECUTION HAD TOLD HIM THAT NO PIN REGISTERS HAD BEEN USED.

RODERICK HAD TESTIFIED THAT THE ONLY REASON THAT HE HAD REQUESTED THE MEDI-VAC CHOPPER WAS BECAUSE OF THE ROUGH TERRAIN AND THE CHANCE THAT SOME OF HIS CREW WOULD FALL AND GET HURT. WHEN NEVIN REFERRED HIM TO THE RE­QUEST DOCUMENT IT WAS INDICATED THAT THE PRIMARY REASON FOR REQUESTING THE CHOPPER WAS "BECAUSE OF THE HIGH RISK OF VIOLENCE". HE ALSO ADMITTED UNDER CROSS EXAMINATION THAT BOTH OF THE EMTS WERE "TACTICAL EMTS" WITH SPECIAL TRAINING IN TACTICAL OPERATIONS.

GERRY SPENCE BEGAN CROSS EXAMINATION. HE ASKED RODERICK IF THE REASON FOR THE MEETING ON MARCH 26 OR 27, 1992 IN WASHINGTON, DC WITH 15 UPPER ECHELON PEOPLE WAS NOT BECAUSE THE WEAVER CASE HAD BECOME AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE MARSHAL'S SERVICE. HE COULDN'T RE­CALL. SPENCE ASKED IF A PUBLIC RELATION MAN HAD NOT BEEN IN THE MEETING, AND RODERICK ADMITTED THAT THERE HAD BEEN ONE IN ATTEN­DANCE. HE ADMITTED THAT HE AND HIS TEAM HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR SNIPER LOCATIONS IN AUGUST, 1992, JUST BEFORE THE SHOOT-OUT. THE REPORTS SHOWED THAT THE SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP HAD RECOMMENDED USING ARMORED VEHICLES TO ASSAULT THE WEAVER "COMPOUND".

GERRY SPENCE THEN PRODUCED A DOCUMENT THAT NOBODY HAD KNOWN ABOUT UNTIL NOW, THAT HAD A TRIAL DATE OF MARCH 11, 1991. NOW WE HAVE FOUR (4) TRIAL DATES AND EVERYONE IS CON­FUSED AS TO WHICH ONE IS CORRECT. THE JUDGE RULED THAT HE WAS ASSUMING THAT THE ONE IS A TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR AND WOULD NOT LET SPENCE INTRODUCE IT. JURY AND WITNESS WERE THEN SENT OUT OF THE ROOM AGAIN FROM 2:50 UN­TIL 4:12, WHILE THE ADMISSIBILITY WAS ARGUED. JUDGE RULED AGAINST THE DEFENSE. FOR THE NEXT HOUR RODERICK COULD NOT RECALL ANY­THING EVEN AFTER BEING SHOWN DOCUMENTS.

HE KEPT REFERRING TO THE WEAVER "COMPOUND". SPENCE THEN BROUGHT OUT A DICTIONARY, SHOW­ING A "COMPOUND" "TO BE SOMETHING WITH A FENCE OR BARRICADE AROUND IT". RODERICK ADMITTED THAT THE HOUSE DIDN'T HAVE A FENCE OR BARRICADE AROUND IT. HE STATED THAT THE WAY THE GUNS WERE HUNG INSIDE THAT IT CONSTI­TUTED A BARRICADE.

GERRY SPENCE ASKED, "IF I HAD TEN GUNS IN MY HOUSE WOULD THAT MAKE IT A BARRICADE?" ROD­ERICK REPLIED THAT IT WOULD NOT.

MORE TOMORROW.

Thank you for keeping the word current and flowing. We shall do all we can to bring you ALL we receive. The further the truth can go the more likely a hopefully favorable outcome. However, it looks pretty negative for justice and freedom.

COMPOUNDS
You MUST look carefully at terminology and the costume of the enforcement persons as well as all details of the operations which might well "fool" you. Note today that children have been taken hostage in Paris, France--BUT THE SWAT TEAMS ARE EXACTLY AS THE TEAMS IN WACO, IDAHO, ETC. HOODED AND IN BLACK IF THEY ARE THE ELITE--CAMOUFLAGE IF THEY ARE TROOPS AND POLICE-TYPES.

Now as to "compounds"--note that constantly Cesar Chavez's offices at Keene, Calif. and Delano, Calif. are referred to as "COMPOUNDS". THAT alone is a SURE CLUE as to what is intended by the "big bad boys". Cesar was an openly practicing CHRISTIAN person who could control a LOT of people and did so. He, for years during hot attention times, had armed guards at the gate (long-arms) who stopped everyone for checking and refused entry to ones without exacting purposes. But you see, there was no obvious reason and BAD PUBLICITY to take out the Keene "compound" or the Delano "compound" for such a loved man and friend of such families as the Kennedys and Jesse Jackson, etc. So, they kill him off away from the "compound" (his home) and pronounce it natural caused death in his "peaceful sleep". WAKE UP AMERICA!! And, moreover, if you give cause to be considered a "compound" and harbor guns and weapons against that "enemy"--expect to be treated accord­ingly!

You do not have to turn away from God to live within the sys­tem and, until you learn as much--watch out for your life for you had best get RIGHT WITH CREATOR, one way or an­other.

I need to let you go now, Dharma, for other duties are urgently calling. Thank you. To clear, please.
PJ 69
CHAPTER 12
REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

MON., MAY 17, 1993 8:35 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 274

MONDAY, MAY 17, 1993

HEALING
"Wellness" is NOT "Heal-ness" and "Healed" is not "well­ness".

Dharma is "sick" today and she complains, as do all of you, es­pecially you who take Gaiandriana, Crystal Life, vitamins, herbs and chocolate candy bars for "wellness"! Why would you expect that which heals and balances the cellular structure to act as a killer of microbes? You are speaking of TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS. Gaiandriana and Crystal Life BAL­ANCE and work to perfect the IMMUNE system by bringing wholeness and health to YOUR FIGHTING MECHANISMS AND, FINALLY, STOP MUTATION (OR REPAIR SAME AS THEY OCCUR) OF YOUR CELLULAR SYSTEM. If you are attacked with microbes and viruses--YOU WILL GET SICK! BUT, the body will take over and usually heal itself--it is not miracle instant cure, it is the body healing itself. Remember: "...impatience is brought about by your lack of faith!" (Little Crow (L.C.)--[more or less]) For grace in action: BE PA­TIENT! Usually, if you get off your duff and work your anger at being ill off doing the walls and windows and the nasty tasks--you will be fine! If the body is unable to rise above its own sickness--GO TO BED!! Realize, however, that "When you are sick you are out of harmony and out of balance. Your sickness is a symptom. It is a representational symptom of your 'out of balanceness. ' " (L. C.)

So, you caught a bug going by, deliberately, or deliberately thrust against you--or simply it was "there"? So what? You are human!! Perfection CANNOT come to "the human" being.

(L. C.): "I can't help but keep reflecting upon the faith that is re­quired, that is spoken of in my Oral Tradition. It says, 'If you do things in the way in which you are directed and in the way in which you are asked to do them, then those things that you ask for, shall come to pass. "I can't help but try to live it that way--with faith."

BLOOD "SACRIFICES"
RED ROAD-BLACK ROAD
(L. C.): "I look at my Oral Tradition and it says the Red Road and the Black Road. The Black Road is the road of materialism and it's easy to walk, it's easy to get onto. Life in itself is easy. The Red Road is the spiritual road and it's a road that is difficult because it is a road that says you redistribute, you redistribute your wealth. You see the sacredness of your creation and the sacredness of all things. You respect all people; you respect all things within life as you know it and life as you don't know it. The Red Road, the spiritual road, the spiritual path. " 11/25/90 "On the Red Road, we seek to find balance." 2/2/92

Again L.C. speaking of his Gathering which is also called "church" (in its most positive identification and definition [you go look it up]): "... We are listed as a church and I have to let them go on and on and on and on and talk and then, finally, they stop and say to me something like, 'Oh, by the way, you are Christians, aren't you?' And I go, 'No, I'm not."Oh, well, what are you?' And I go, 'I'm a human being.' And I say, 'You know, we were all human beings before we decided to take a color. We were all human beings before we divided ourselves up into gangs. We are all human beings.'" 11/1/90

"....The center, which is that energy of CREATION, has no form and no shape, has no smell, no color. It has no prefer­ence--Catholic or Jewish, protestant, sinner or saint. It has no preference of holy man, shaman, shamaness, priestess or goddess. It has no preference for guru. It has no preference. 2/2/92

[C: SO, LET US UNDERSTAND:]

"THIS RESPONSIBILITY THAT WE WANT GOD TO HAVE IS THE SAME RESPONSIBILITY THAT WE SHOULD HAVE.... FOR OUR LIVES. NOT BLAMING ANYONE FOR WHATEVER COMES ALONG THAT SEEMS TO NOT LET US DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO!" 7/8/90

I would suggest you get a copy of the Little Crow's "Wisdom". Seems expensive? Why--it's all you need to make your entire journey in this interesting manifestation and experience! It's only "too expensive" if you already follow the wisdom pre­sented--in perfection!

BO GRITZ NEWSLETTER

Oops! I see that a whole bunch of you out there are "keeping up". I shall run the article which stirs all the attention and then I will share with you some reactions to same. Do you think God or Hosts will LOSE "customers" from negative advertising? Nope. However, the inquiries have poured in because many are only taking the Newsletter because I have asked you to do so. I think you can discern well enough now to do as you see fit. Truth is Truth from whatever source, but I am asked to further explain my observations of what has happened to our good friend Bo? Remember, friends, more truth and discernment and ability to JUDGE ACTIONS COMES FROM NEGA­TIVE INPUT THAN ANY OTHER RESOURCE--RESPECT ALL TEACHERS AND, MOST ESPECIALLY, RESPECT YOUR ENEMIES!

What have we here? Let us first copy the article as is and then we will look at it a bit more closely for "meaning". One rather interesting observation came from M.H. last evening on the FAX: "Wow! I guess Bo knows Satan." So be it.

QUOTING:

CAR THIEVES AREN'T THE ONLY ONES
INTERESTED IN BODY PARTS!
Last month I left it open ended for you to think about why there are so many cattle mutilations. It was finally reported over CNN that law enforcement officers in the South were both baffled and troubled over numerous cattle mutilations that seemingly involve low flying helicopters in the night. This is a story you will be hearing more about through the media once the Satanists can no longer keep it covered up. The Church of Sa­tan is one of the official religions recognized by the U.S. mili­tary that today can be stamped into an individual's "dogtag". There are 3 million practicing Satanists in the U.S. today and the number is expanding almost as fast as the national debt. Devil worship demands sacrifice of living things. Devil cults position themselves within the center of concentric rings of filter organizations. Only after passing a series of acid tests on the outer perimeter is a prospective candidate drawn deeper into the folds of the serpent Lucifer's inner-family.

New age organizations from transcendental meditation (TM), yoga, to fire walking, glass eating, touch healing, creative visu­alization, Ramtha, Hatonn, crystal vibration, spirit guides, as­trology, mind reading, fortune telling, biorythmic, aura reading "we are God" miracle working prevaricators knowingly, or un­wittingly prepare people to take their place ultimately before the goat's head emblem of Satan. Satan worship has a complex support infrastructure between it and our society. Law en­forcement, judges, legislators, educators, entertainers, big money dealers, criminals, celebrities, media, UFO-outer space alien advocates, religious fronts, child and health care workers are only a part of the extensive network that provides services and protection to the dark inner core.

Connected to this unholy alliance is an operation centered in Mexico that offers white slaves and body parts to those who have the money and inclination to pay. Hundreds of thousands of children turn up missing every year in the USA. Many end up working for pimps in the larger metropolitan areas. Some are shipped south to be sold as slaves to buyers in the Middle East, South Asia and Africa. Those not so sold, or upon special order, young conscripts are cut up for their vital organs which fetch a grand price from rich clients living in socialized areas that don't want their loved ones to wait in line. The demand is such that two levels of business are conducted by the demonic entrepreneurs. Favored, proven and loyal patrons are sold hu­man organs at extreme prices. Those wanting black market bargains receive animal remains. By the time the fraud has been detected it is too late to recover the money and who can go to authorities with such a monstrous tale of duplicity? Almost ev­ery satanic worship service involves the use of blood. Only the highly financed Satinists can afford to collect both blood and bogus body parts by expensive helicopter flights in the night.

END QUOTING

So--what have we? For one thing, I am really getting to the "old big boy himself!". I (Hatonn) am honored to be one of the only NAMED ones in this dissertation--for that means I am get­ting MY JOB DONE WONDERFULLY WELL! Yes, Bo WAS chosen to lead a nation--the U.S. of America. Will he do it? Not at the rate he is going because I see no hope for reversing ego perceptions! However, I "judge" that by statements and ac­tions--not about the MAN I KNOW to be my brother. But, I can no more force my BROTHER to do a thing than any other free-will citizen of God's creation.

Bo was too swamped by ego insecurity to handle such a respon­sibility to GOD. It has been easier to tout "born-again", dump responsibility, automatic forgiveness and absolution of all past indiscretions, go forth without changing mode of action to gain own ideals and/or give up the "BLOOD-baths". Oh, he blames many things except his own possibility of BEING WRONG! So be it--the way that group is leading you is down the PRIMROSE PATH to targeted destruction as citizens individual. How do I know? Because they avoid the "Godly" way all the way. They only TOUT with the lipservice the Christly pathway. CHRIST IS NOT A PHYSICAL BEING! BLOOD is A PHYSICAL THING! To dump your load and claim salvation without more than "I believe" is NOT ENOUGH! To claim you have been "washed in the blood of the Lamb (Jesus)" is to deceive self into believing you can get something spiritually perfect without an­swering in the physical (or spiritual) format of responsibility. Note I use the word "believe". Further, Bo KNOWS I am right! This only deepens his need to "save self" by tearing down the "enemy" who tells the Truth of it.

Those of you who believe as the new-day evangelists (Judeo-Christian Zionists) tell you about Raptures, Blood-of-the-Lamb, that by believing will automatically SAVE you and whisk you off to the local clouds on judgment day, missing all the dreary answering for responsibility and allowing no "other" to have valid opinion but pronounce JUDGMENT UPON ALL WHO SIMPLY DISAGREE WITH YOU, had best look again at TRUTH!

Toward the end of the presidential campaign Bo was lost to you, his brothers. He had a goal and he EXPECTED God to do it HIS OWN WAY (Bo's). As things went from bad to worse--it appeared to him that some flap-winged alien became a turn-coat. Nope--the turn-coat was far closer to "home". The facts are that the first attitude was the "lie" for Bo. He believed the WRONG set of instructions given by the adversarial teams to PREVENT HIS ENLIGHTENMENT AS HE CLAIMED TO SEEK TRUTH.

You will note from his article that he left almost NO ONE to fit into HIS GROUP of perfection of opinion and observation--no possibility that through meditation you can find God, no possi­bility of helpful input from "spirit guides" (he obviously doesn't think Angels are Spirits). What of "mind-reading"? Does he not believe in his own fully developed knowledge of hypnosis (he is a hypnotist and very well trained), mind implantation and other Special Forces games? So what is this "man" about? That is not for me to say, friends, for it is so obvious--HE is brain­washed. Him, who thought it impossible to touch his mind!! Give up the God Hosts come to protect you--and you get smashed in order to render you worthless to the team of God. So be it. It is the time of sorting.

Further, he was angry at ME for displaying some rather inter­esting things about him (BUT WORSE, GIVING FORTH SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION FOR WHICH HE COULD DENOUNCE ME (SIC, SIC)) Does he really want me to tell of his false projections and stories which ARE NOT TRUTH? I can tell you bunches about why he was REALLY in Asia. I can also tell you about who he was ACTUALLY WORKING FOR! I can also tell you about the POWs that HE left to perish. Indeed, I can tell you a whole bunch of things which may make HIM a target for you-the-people BUT HARDLY WOULD MAKE HIM HAPPY. He HAD the po­tential for greatness and simply flunked the actual opportu­nity when it came--how many of YOU miss that knock by GOD on your door? He was running for President of a very physical nation--he was not running for Head Honcho on the Throne of God--I think him not to be THAT foolish. YOU--must not ACCEPT THE TWO AS THE SAME! He is a MAN and he is filled with blame for others and cannot see the "proper" shortcomings in self. Look around you, dear ones, and SEE what happens--it is so much better to cop the easy way out and CLAIM belief in the system which merits you the most worldly comfort. Is it not easier to indulge self in the expecta­tion of total and instant forgiveness and mistake forgiveness for "righteousness"? Is it not EASIER to say: "YOU are wrong" THAN "I am wrong!"?

The most important one thing the document by Col. Gritz offers is HIS OWN JUDGMENT ON ALL THINGS AND ALL ONES SAVE THAT WHICH HE BELIEVES. FURTHER, HE DOES THE TYPICAL ELITE GOVERNMENTAL SCAM--HE LUMPS IT ALL IN WITH THE HORROR AND DE­PRAVED WORSHIP OF SATAN, BLOOD AND ALL THINGS EVIL WITHOUT POSSIBILITY OF THERE BEING "NO" CONNECTION IN MOST INSTANCES, AT ALL!

OR: IS HE DELIBERATELY EFFORTING TO PULL YOU FROM YOUR PATHWAY OF GOD INTO HIS REALM OF HUMAN PHYSICAL STANCE?? THE BOMBARDMENT IS MOST SUBTLE FROM AN "EXPERT" IN THE GAME OF SECRET "INTELLIGENCE". YOU CAN ONLY DIS­CERN THE INTENT BY THE OBVIOUS ACTIONS AND DISSERTATIONS. HE DENOUNCES ME BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH HIM. HOWEVER, BY THE "WAY" IN WHICH HE DISAGREES WITH ME (LEAVING NOTHING WORTHY OR GOODLY), I SUGGEST HE ACTUALLY DOES KNOW THAT I AM RIGHT! I MAKE NO MEN­TION OF ANY OF THE OTHERS IN HIS LISTINGS--YOU DISCERN! HE COULD NOT VERY WELL SIMPLY SIN­GLE ME OUT, NOW COULD HE? THAT is another sign of the adversary taking CONTROL--covering the assets in all in­stances. I am most happy to take on ANYONE, any time and, if he be Godly, we will get on nicely--if NOT, "I" will get on nicely.

BLOOD SACRIFICE seems most atrocious to this man and claims to be most ghastly to most humans--NOT SO--you have turned your own Great Christed Teacher into a Blood Sacrifice to absolve you somehow of your own responsibilities of action and beliefs. Esu (Jesus) did not "sacrifice himself"--HE WAS MURDERCIDED! Can "washing in the blood" of the victim you MURDER--absolve you of the murder? USE YOUR GOD-GIVEN BRAINS!

Moreover, God doesn't fit Mr. Gritz' opinion of what God is and WHO He IS! So wallow in your illusions and wave good-by for no act of God FORCES man to make right decisions. And, indeed, it is fine to the very twelfth hour--however, it does not mean that you get a ticket on board the express out of there! Lessons are LEARNED in the physical format and there will plenty of expressions of practice at gaining perfection in intent. You don't need old Earth Shan to take another journey through kindergarten! There are plenty of physical expressions a LOT WORSE THAN OLD EARTH IN HARD KNOCKS AND LESSONS!

"OCTOBER SURPRISE"
Another "judgment" observation of Mr. Gritz is his perception that I B.S. my way through lots of things which he thinks or knows are not "so". Well, in some instances he is correct and I needed to flush out the culprit in my own time and way. He SHOULD know very well who and how a person is, for in­stance, assassinated--that would fit his own expertise for he is/was the king-knower of how to and train to assassinate PEO­PLE! We don't, you note, call it MURDER if it suits the politi­cal cause. So, perhaps he is more detailed "correct" than am I with WHO pulled those last deadly triggers! So be it. Also, he thinks that he caught me in error about the "October Surprise" because I said Russbacher flew Mr. Bush home in the SR-71. Funny thing is noted by ALL ones around this place, and Dharma, who continually got her head-knocked by E.J. because we kept saying that Russbacher flew Bush OVER--not back! "Oh," but everyone in the clandestine services, "knows he flew him back, not over," I am reminded! NOPE, Mr. Russbacher was "co-pilot" in the journey to Paris. There IS a video tape of the journey back--it is another pilot AND BUSH. When the time is right, and the serpents settle down, I will get it out to you--but if you think I am going to jeopardize my people by such "revelations"--forget it, brothers.

There were plenty of reasons (this is all going to shock heck out of Gunther Russbacher) why he needed to plant that particular "story" and there are many reasons I did not correct it prior to now--PERHAPS YOU ONES ARE NOT GOOD CHOOSERS OF WHO IS WORTHY AND WHO IS NOT--OR WHO SPEAKS WITH FORKED TONGUE AND WHO RECOG­NIZES HIGHER COMMAND. Gunther was just about to be shipped to the guillotine, good buddies, for he had sold some bad "bonds" (Japanese, I believe). So what? Lots of greedy nerds do that! TO GEORGE BUSH?? Oops!?! Does this make Gunther's stories less interesting or brilliant? No! It means, however, that we have to work harder NOW to protect him to "serve" because the whole Bush "thing" is ready to "blow" and there are lots of goodly and true patriots incarcerated. They may well be duly imprisoned--BUT, they also know TRUTH and, the very important one point--you need "freedom" to regain your nation!

You do NOT go about advocating that your brothers draw tar­gets on their breasts by "citizenizing" and drawing up "trusts" which pin-point you to the Elite governmental big boys like nothing else can! To gain the income of offering such "services" is not, to my expression, very worthy of a God-claiming being.

BUY AMERICAN
Another thing being touted by the SPIKE troops is a plan fea­tured by Bo in the newsletter. Well, we have had that plan in all its many, many Khazarian pages. Would such a plan work (to buy NOTHING except American Goods and Services)? NO! How many of you want a T.V., radio, etc.? Well, if you buy American ONLY--forget it for it has been LONG since that Americans DON'T MAKE THEM! CAN YOU afford only American items? And WHO would guide you to and obtain FOR YOU those EXPENSIVE items?? I thought you might be able to guess!

Now, another tiny observation without further comment: "George Green CLAIMS Bo Gritz is a bosom buddy. He also works in criminal interactivities with one Gary Anderson!" Bo Gritz refers inquirers looking for money management "help" to Gary Anderson. Do circumstances cause you to question mo­tives? I hope so!

Next, you will get TRAINING in SPIKE of GUNS and WEAPONS! How long do you suppose you will stay alive if the rest of Bo's letter is correct--with those Guns? Quote: "The Arizona State Legislature just passed a measure to make it ille­gal for you to 'fortify' your home. Fortification includes any­thing that might impede police entry into your domicile. This includes crossed bars, steel door jams, dogs and any other item that impedes entry." Do you really think a little gun-training is going to preserve your privacy and sanctity against the door-busters?

He goes further and does his Bible quotations: "And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not trou­bled...and there shall be famines and pestilences and earth­quakes... and ye shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake... iniquity shall abound... he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Do you actually suppose this means to walk around in defiance, in foolishness and taunt the beast until he smites you? There has, furthermore, been wars and rumors of wars, pestilences and earthquakes since the birthing of your planet!

Yes, I did ask some of our own workers to go to SPIKE. I, further, asked Bo Gritz to send information--HE DID NOT! THAT tells it all, my beloved friends--he did not want any GODLY people who think in wisdom--present! If you think America and the World will be SAVED by what is offered in SPIKE--then you need a bit of truth realization in WHO HAS THE BIGGEST GUNS AND COMPUTER SYSTEMS!

Let me quote you a few excerpts from the Newsletter regarding the program, SPIKE: "SPIKE is designed to prepare you, your family and friends for all meaningful contingencies. Part of the program is introducing you to special services such as Citizen­ship (renounce U.S. citizenship and take up stance of Sovereign individual), Trusts, Alternative BANKING, Barter, Food Storage, and alternative energy. Our SPIKE experts in these fields stand ready to help you fortify your life and property with these bulletproof means of protection....." etc., etc. Earlier in the writing it said that all Survival stores are being monitored and soon anyone with more than a year's sup­ply of food will be raided, etc., and you should "take the SPIKE course" to circumvent these things. How? By sticking out like sore thumbs on both hands?? Come now, Col. Gritz, you dis­appoint us--what are you trying to do--martyr all your nice fellow-citizens? So be it.

Interestingly enough, Little Crow sums it all up AGAIN:

"Ain't none of us going to hell, ain't none of us going to heaven. What we ARE doing is going into the infinity of our being, the infinity of our creation, which is energy--energy and that's it. Energy has always existed, always shall exist and always has existed and will continue to exist whether we have that realization or not..." AMEN!

BACK TO REALITY
To carry this further, let it also be known that Col. Gritz doesn't agree with the writings which were put in . (My scribe is forbidden by a Federal Court from writing these words--under penalty of Federal incarceration--so we will have to leave quite a few "blanks".) He wants you all to perish believing the Lie?--AT LEAST GO HAPPY? STUPID BUT HAPPY. Maybe even a bit of being caught in an orgy or something else "to leave a smile on the face" as man loves to exclaim? Well, WRONG; I am going to repeat some of Germain's lessons:

Matter is MOTION. The anti-matter, which now engages the serious attention of sciences, is STILLNESS. If matter, which is motion, is pure energy, what kind of energy is that which is impure? What does it mean? The time has come when it is im­perative that science must divorce motion and energy as one identity, and regard matter as but the product of the Energy SOURCE.

For scientific purposes in explaining the construction of matter, we will name it (the energy source) the omnipresent universal vacuum. The universal vacuum is the expansion end of the universal piston, and gravity is the compression end.

As electricity is the creator of focal points, which you call grav­ity, and because compression is the sole office of electricity, ev­ery oscillation of the electric current of CREATION is an inter­change between the stillness of the universal vacuum of GOD's Mind-universe of CAUSE and the electric universe of motion, to produce EFFECT.

It is self-evident that all motion springs from rest and returns to rest for eternal repetition in sequences which we call electric frequencies.

Your greatest thinkers in science have repeatedly said that mat­ter emerges from space and is swallowed up by space in some unknown and mysterious manner. When WE present this to you however, we are accused of plagiarizing "copyrighted" work of a "New Age Cult". How better to hide truth from your blurred eyes? And further, how better to keep you from having "access" to information than to incarcerate every little old grandmother who writes Truth and ban the books so written? The word "space" IS RATHER A CASUAL WORD TO USE IN PLACE OF THE CREATOR LIKEWISE, IT IS A MIS­LEADING WORD, FOR SPACE IS NOT AN EXPANSE OF SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF MATTER. IT IS AS OM­NIPRESENT WITHIN MATTER AS IT IS WITHOUT, AND IT IS IN CONTROL OF MATTER FROM WITHIN AS WELL AS FROM WITHOUT.

Future generations of enlightened men will cease thinking of this electric universe as being matter and substance. They will know it for what it is, which is motion only.

Now for you who think this is "XXXX's" work, this was printed directly as excerpt from ANTI-GRAVITY AND THE UNIFIED FIELD, edited by David Hatcher Childress, p. 73.

It doesn't make too many "do-gooders" and "rapture shouters" and distractors from TRUTH happy to hear that you are but a manifestation of God's thought projection (coalescence of en­ergy into matter). It wipes away the old "Blood bath", doesn't it? It also means that the higher expression (soul) of your eter­nal self is only destroyed by the physical misrepresentation of fact--NEVER CREATED for only soul can "create"--physical can only change and destroy that which is already created. Further, since NO ONE can absolve FOR another--then to as­sume that Jesus human could do it FOR YOU is a bit much in concept, is it not? Has not someone missed the tree for the for­est or the whole of the forest by the one TREE? GOD IS LIGHT--God, the Creator, is ALL there IS; all that EXISTS. God's creating universe of matter in motion APPEARS to exist. To your senses it sequentially disappears, to reappear. It has no reality. It but simulates reality through the illusion of two-way projected lights in motion.

God, the Creator, is the One Being, the One Person, the One Mind, the One Thinker, the One Self, the One Life, the One Soul, the One Power, the One Reality. God's Creation is the imaged, patterned form of God's imagining, built in His image. It is the body of God, the record of His thinking, created by Him for expressing the One-ness of Life, Love, Mind, Soul and Power which is in HIM alone.

God is Light. God is Universal Mind. Mind is Light. MIND KNOWS!

MIND THINKS WHAT IT KNOWS. MIND THINKS IN TWO OPPOSED LIGHTS SIMULTANEOUSLY PROJECTED THROUGH EACH OTHER AND SEQUENTIALLY RE­PEATED IN CYCLES.

THE GOD-MIND IS STILL.

God's thinking and imagining are qualities of God's knowing. God's knowing is timeless and still. So also is God's thinking and imagining timeless and still. So, likewise, man's thinking and imagining are as timeless and still as is his knowing.

Stillness never can be motion, or become motion, but it can ap­pear to be. Motion merely "seems", but stillness always "is". The universal equilibrium can never be other than its own bal­ance but it can seem to be. The illusion which is motion springs from stillness and returns to stillness. This is a universe of rest. There is naught but rest in the universe.

Mind knows its ONE IDEA OF CREATION as ONE WHOLE. MIND KNOWS ITS ONE IDEA OF CREATION AS ONE WHOLE.

Mind thinks its One Whole idea into seeming parts. Hence the illusion of motion which we call Creation, and the illusion of substance which we call matter.

Matter, motion, time, change, dimension and substance have no existence. The Light of knowing Mind alone exists.

There is but One Mind and One Thinker. The One Light of Knowing Mind is Self of God. It is the Universal Self which centers all omnipresent self-creating bodies of God-Selves. This self creating universe is the Mind imagined body of God, and record of God's thinking.

You (we) seemingly live in two universes; the still magnetic Mind universe of KNOWING and the moving thought-of-mind rhythmic wave universe of SENSING.

You cannot sense the magnetic universe of God's knowing nor can you know the electric wave universe of God's thinking.

The magnetic Mind universe of the One Light of all-knowing is all that IS. The vibrating electric wave universe of sensing merely "seems".

The one still Light of God is the magnetic Light which watches over all creating things at countless points locatable by man, but invisible to man.

Until you can begin to comprehend these things of fact and Truth you cannot "change" greatly your reality for you continue to accept the physical for "REALITY" and, just as with a "dream", it CANNOT BE SAVE A FIGMENT OF WHAT THE MIND "IMAGINES" AND BRINGS INTO CON­SCIOUSNESS AND ACCEPTABILITY.

When you come into understanding of the Truth of these things you will realize that: "There will be no supreme race, no supreme people, no supreme beings. Everybody is going to have to take the responsibility... and seven generations from now we'll say to God, Tunkashila, Umdogee, Wakan Tanka, 'here's what you dreamt of This is a dream YOU gave us as human beings when YOU created us in this universe. Here it is, right here where YOU put us to fulfill it. Here's our dream to you. Happy Birthday. ' And He'll say, 'And WHY did you do all of this?' And we'll say, 'For all our relations. '" (L.C.)

AHO!

And may the diploma of graduation always BE WISDOM for if you gain no "wisdom" from the lessons--then you have GAINED NOTHING!

Why does it take us some 100 volumes to express what is Truth in but a few paragraphs? BECAUSE MAN LIKES TO BLATHER WHILE PRETENDING TO HAVE NO UNDER­STANDING IN ORDER TO EXCUSE HIMSELF FROM RE­SPONSIBILITY!