Default 응답: PJ#069, TATTERED PAGES

PJ 69
    CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

FRI., MAY 14, 1993 8:58 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 271

FRIDAY, MAY 14, 1993
    BALANCE
    Little Crow--3/3/91
    Somebody tried to tell me that my sacred hoop was just like a cross. I told them that the cross was just like my sacred hoop.... You just extended one of the directions, that's all, then you put it out of balance.... At least my hoop is in balance.

and
    since all of you ask over and over "What can 'I' do?" I offer the following, also from Little Crow. He seems to be able to say in a tenth of the space I have to use to be heard.

RESPONSIBILITY
    ....it is where we have emerged. We have come to the top of the earth. We are to be here. We are to remember our responsi­bility. We are to take care of it in such a way that it will not be necessary for us to go back through the hole to escape the de­struction which we allow to happen if we do not speak on behalf of those who shall come after us, if we do not act on behalf of those who shall come after us. If we do not do something to change the course of history first within ourselves, we will then note the change of history outside of ourselves. For it is the sev­enth direction, the direction within ourselves, which must be mastered.

Next, because I am going to give you "Christians" a real shocker, I shall give you a couple more concepts of our Native American Teacher:

REGARDING "CHRIST"
    RE: THE PIPE--The Chanunpa (pipe) is my connection to the Creator. The Sacred Pipe... it's a symbol for me and it keeps me mindful. But if the Pipe isn't where I can see it or where I can think on it, the next, the very next thing that connects me to God, to the CHRIST PRINCIPLE or THE CHRIST CON­CEPT or however you want to say it, IS WHEN I LOOK IN THE MIRROR. Little Crow, 6/12/91

and

REGARDING POWER
    We are many, many people and yet we are one. What we do to­day with our thinking, what we do tomorrow with our thoughts, what we do with our actions and our interactions with people determines the course of the universe itself. You are not power­less. You are not without power. Little Crow, 2/3/91

(From: FROM THE GATHERING, The Wisdom of Little Crow. One World Publishing, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. If you wish to contact Little Crow personally, you can reach him through the American Indian Unity Church, 13671 Glendora, Garden Grove, CA 92643 Tel. (714) 638-8116).

WARNING TO AMERICA'S CHRISTIANS!
    WILL YOUR CHURCH BE NEXT!
    The following is interesting in that "Christians" is going to rep­resent a very diversified set of "groupings". It will ultimately be that ANY so-called religious group regardless of labels and doctrines (all pro-GOD groups) will fit into the SAME CATE­GORY set by the Anti-God for extinction! You had best HEED THESE WARNINGS FOR, AS YOU LOOK AROUND YOU, YOU SHALL SEE THAT IT HAS ALREADY MOVED INTO FINALIZATION OF EXTINCTION PLANS.

QUOTING

C.I.A. ORDERS ARREST AND EXECUTION OF CHRIS­TIANS IN THE U.S.

On the afternoon of April 7th, [in the last decade], some­where in the Washington, D.C. area, I spent four hours at a very secret meeting with people who were risking their lives by being there. [C: Therefore, this writer shall remain without presentation so that he can "write again". If you do not be­gin to protect your writers and speakers, you have no hope of survival. If you allow such dastardly projections on ones such as Dharma to sweep through your lands (by ones you believed, even, to be your friends and colleagues) you shall fall, America, and World.] There was a general from the U.S. Army, a Colonel from Military Intelligence, a Colonel from the U.S. Marines, a U.S. Senator, three members of the C.I.A. and a person of very high rank from the M.P.'s.

The meeting produced the following information: I was shown two documents stamped Top Secret. One document was signed by President Reagan and the other was signed by William Colby. Both documents referred to the Christians as "THE DISRUPTERS". The C.I.A. document was to the Pentagon and stated that the official Department of Justice's (F.B.I.) terminology for CHRISTIANS would be "THE DIS­RUPTER'S MOVEMENT". The William Colby document proceeded to outline a plan for the arrest, execution, or mental rehabilitation of ALL DISRUPTERS! The Plan proceeds as follows:

Stage one: to terminate with extreme prejudice (that means to kill in cold blood) all disrupters who are publicly interfering with "Operation Cablesplice". (Operation Cablesplice is the plan to take over ALL municipal, county and state govern­ments into one federal government and then to a world gov­ernment)

Stage two: to arrest either on criminal charges or on mental inquest warrants all disrupters who jeopardize Operation Cable-splice by their fanatical religious life-styles and/or their emer­gency preparedness which would enable them to live outside of government direction and aid. Some stage two disrupters will have to be TERMINATED as they can't be rehabilitated.

Stage three: the arrest on criminal charges or mental inquest warrants all those who have listened to and followed the col­laborators and infiltrators. Plus the arrest of all collaborators. The confiscation of all wealth and property for it is estimated that half the wealth in the U.S. is in their hands. Stage three does not apply to infiltrators or government agents.

Stage one is under implementation now. For more informa­tion on things that came about in this meeting I urge you to or­der.... [C: Well as we reach this point in this "release" we find that you are asked NOT to order the material but rather, to simply distribute this--BUT NOT TO MEDIA. I note that you are told that "if" you want further information on this subject and on Concentration Camps, there is mate­rial available. I, however, will NOT give it here for it is in­formation certain to bring damage. You can, however, do a little sleuthing and find out what is available on a project called: GARDEN PLOT.]

Did federal agents DELIBERATELY INCINERATE men, women and children at the Waco, Texas burn-out on April 19, 1993? Well, this document provides material support for THAT contention and shows that it is official government policy, (although still covert at this time) TO KILL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN if THEY HAPPEN TO BE CHRISTIANS OR OTHERS WHO REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE GOVERNMENT AS THEIR GOD! Now you know WHY THEY WERE IN­CINERATED so you Christians and others who believe in the freedom of American Life under your Constitution and religions had better conduct all of your future affairs WITH THIS DOC­UMENT IN MIND.

Anonymous at this time.

END QUOTING

So, I am continually asked how do YOU dare? We do NOT do anything against the government or the laws of the land. We are not "subversive" in any manner whatsoever. IF YOU THINK THE MARK OF THE BEAST MEANS THE THINGS PLACED UPON YOU IN THE PHYSICAL FLESH--YOU ARE WRONG! For goodness sakes, children of God Creator, YOUR CONNECTION WITH GOD IS WITHIN!! WHY WOULD YOU FORSAKE THE WONDROUS GIFTS OF GOD TO MAKE SOME STUPID STATEMENT OR ACTION WHICH WOULD CAUSE SEPARATION FROM THOSE THINGS OF GOD WHICH CAN KEEP YOU FREE?

AGAIN: WHAT ABOUT BO GRITZ AND HIS
    NEW TEACHINGS?
    Well, I didn't think you would notice that he has "new teach­ings" but I am pleased for your attention and inquiry.

Let me remind you, however, of a couple of things first. I have warned you about getting sunk to expensive "trusts" and to be very, very careful of WHO you do such business WITH if you choose to "in-spite-of" go THAT ROUTE. I also remind you that to renounce your "citizenship" in the U.S. and go with iso­lating self and projecting yourself as a MAJOR TARGET as ONLY STATE CITIZENS, ETC., WILL MAKE YOU THE FIRST TARGETED ONES.

I have also told you WHO is now connected with George Green in outrageous activities in which they even created an entity through a "trust" called The Constitutional Law Centre (in the same building as houses the Constitutional Law Center, Inc. (the genuine center). I have also told you that ones, Gary An­derson and George Green, have done this and HAVE DI­VERTED FUNDS THROUGH CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES.

Now, comes a little story of a lady, yesterday! This unnamed lady called Bo Gritz to get help with some money planning, pri­vacy and help. BO GRITZ REFERRED HER TO GARY AN­DERSON!! The lady then called Gary Anderson and his secre­tary (the self-same one who claimed to have nothing to do with Gary Anderson, Sylvia Koons) ANSWERED the phone. When it was established that there were no funds to be gleaned from this person she was told they couldn't help her but she could call the Constitutional Law Center and maybe get some kind of assistance. This is a FACT, readers--valid. No, none of you (we) know this person--she had been listening and following "Bo Gritz" faithfully and knew nothing of work here or the CONTACT, etc.

I will not speak further about Mr. Gritz and/or his activities for I believe he is damaging freedom and citizens for whom he touts total loyalty. Some of the things given forth from him regarding his involvement with POW activities are not fully the truth. There were many "false" revelations which came right out of the "Los Angeles" circumstances.

But he claims to be a Christian! Do not YOU also CLAIM to be such? Does this above mean that he is EVIL? Are you? Per­haps he BELIEVES what he says to be TRUE! It is for your discernment but I believe I would be most cautious if I were you. False teachings are as deadly as any other kind of ammu­nition--especially if spoken as a leader in the guise of "Christian" or any other label which is misrepresented in fact and truth in KNOWLEDGE. Ignorance kills more goodly peo­ple than even "good intentions".

AH, BUT YOU SAID----!
    So I DID! But now you face the "FREEDOM OF WILL" in­dividual. God does not turn from ANY man but allows all men to each find Truth and direction--sometimes it is a very difficult journey and a massively horrendous LESSON in "map reading". Unfortunately, a man becomes judged by his peers BY THE COMPANY HE KEEPS AND THE THINGS HE ADVISES. For that reason, little discerners, God says, "DO NOT JUDGE" for you know not "another's" contract--BUT KEEP AWAKE SO THAT YOU CAN BE INFORMED AND KNOW!

How can we continue? Because we DO NOTHING, have nothing and ADVISE NOTHING which would bring need for the adversary to find cause for physical destruction. The adver­sary, instead, sends ones such as George Green, etc., against us to effort to destroy from within. Well, YOU CANNOT DE­STROY GOD FROM WITHIN! You can send spy after spy and inspector after inspector--and they shall find nothing except good business according to the laws of the land, integrity and open business concerns.

Further, "they" even like and respect me and my crew (wherever you are) for we are sending forth the Truth--BUT THEY KNOW FEW WILL ACCEPT IT AND EVEN LESS WILL ACT ON IT. Their assumption is that when all is said and done--we will simply have saved them from the trouble of getting you informed.

My mission is to gather God's property and people--not the myriads of ones who THINK THEY FOLLOW GOD BE­CAUSE THEY LISTEN TO THE TEACHINGS OF A PREACHER ON SUNDAY AND TAG ALONG AFTER A CHRISTIAN-CALLED PERSON SUCH, EVEN, AS A BO GRITZ. THEY DO NOT TEACH TRUTH OF FACT IF THEY TEACH ANYTHING HUMANISTIC OTHER THAN THE WONDROUS CREATION IN PERFECTION AND REVERENCE WITH TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY OF INDI­VIDUAL FOR ACTIONS AND INTENT. THAT can only come from the individual entity--SELF.

As to advice givers--you must study that which is "working" in protection and that which isolates you and calls ATTENTION to self. Even Col. Gritz, less than a year past--denounced "trusts", etc. Now he touts them and sends business into the circles where he too shall gain reward in monetary return in some cir­cuitous routing or another. Could it be that his co-workers do this without his knowledge? Perhaps--but I personally WARNED HIM that his close workers would be his downfall and bring great troubles upon him if he failed to be aware. So it has happened. Some will do very well with the advice given in the above matters--but most will simply LOSE! Does the "rest" of the advice merit following as to preparedness? YOU must discern those things, readers and chelas, I DO NOT PLACE JUDGMENT ON ANY BEING--I, LIKE YOU, MUST ONLY "REASON" AND DISCERN IN GOOD "JUDGMENT" OF ACTIONS.

There is very definitely a place for the valid use of "trusts" but I am not here to give you a lesson in same. I AM here to warn you that the persons involved in THIS operation with ones named above--ARE VERY DANGEROUS TO YOUR ASSETS.

By the way, I am not here to SAVE ANYONE! YOU will save self if it be your choice. I am not even here to SAVE your Con­stitution and/or nation(s). The adversary and his tribes shall be left to him, good friends. There is NOT GOING TO BE SOME "RAPTURE" TO A BUNCH OF CLOUDS! Blasphemy? If you accept your RESPONSIBILITY IN 'TRUTH-you will KNOW AS MUCH. It is not reasonable or physically possible to float around on the clouds and in physical form--where from there? Who is going to feed you, hold you in the air--and where in the name of goodness will YOU GO? Perhaps YOU need ME and my crew, after all? Will the teachings of the secret so­cieties and churches get you off your place?? You had best be giving it careful thought.

I AM THE ADVERSARY'S ULTIMATE ENEMY--NOT HIS EARTH-BOUND ANTAGONIST--FOR THE ULTIMATE BATTLE IS NOT ON YOUR PLACE--THIS IS BUT A LIT­TLE SKIRMISH ON A GIVEN BATTLE-FIELD! Will you be around to see the final game?

OUR FULL INTENTION IS TO BE AROUND, WORKING WITHIN THE AVAILABLE SYSTEM--SEEKING AND FINDING OUR PEOPLE ONE ON ONE. WE ARE NOT OUT TO SAVE THE ADVERSARY'S TROOPS OR HIS OWN ASSETS. SO BE IT AND SELAH!

Enough on this matter for it is you who must take information and sort it and come into balance with KNOWLEDGE. I will bear MY RESPONSIBILITIES--I WILL NOT BEAR YOURS AS YOU REFUSE INPUT.

NEXT EPISODE: WEAVER--HARRIS TRIAL
    MAY 11, 1993 (VIA FAX)

RANDY WEAVER--KEVIN HARRIS TRIAL
    Day 16, Boise, Idaho. MARSHAL INSPECTOR RODERICK WAS BACK ON THE WITNESS STAND TODAY. HE WAS STILL BEING ASKED ABOUT MANY THINGS THAT WERE OF NO RELEVANCE. THE JUDGE CONTINUED TO ALLOW THE PROSECUTION TO ACT IN THIS MAN­NER, SUCH AS: ONE DAY HE SAW A COMMERCIAL HELICOPTER HOVERING OVER DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE VALLEY IN THE VICINITY OF RUBY RIDGE. HE NEVER KNEW WHO IT WAS OR WHAT IT WAS DOING THERE, SO THERE WAS NO WAY IT COULD BE RELE­VANT. HE ALSO TESTIFIED ABOUT BUYING 4 SOLAR PANELS AND INSTALLING THEM, WITH BATTERY CHARGERS, AT THE TWO REMOTE CAMERA SITES. ALSO ONE OF THE CAMERAS DISAPPEARED FROM THE MOUNTAIN.

ANY TIME THEY WERE ON THE MOUNTAIN, THEY WERE ALWAYS IN HEAD TO FOOT CAMOUFLAGE DRESS.

IN THE PLAN TO HAVE A MARSHAL APPEAR TO BUY PROPERTY ADJOINING THE WEAVER PROPERTY, THEY WOULD HAVE 5 TWO-MAN TEAMS SCATTERED IN RANDOM LOCATIONS ON THE MOUNTAIN TO BACK UP THE MARSHAL ON THE PROERTY IF HE WAS ABLE TO ARREST RANDY OR WAS DISCOVERED. HE SENT A REPORT TO WASHINGTON D.C. THAT THE LOCAL SHERIFF HAD STATED THAT RANDY HAD SHOT AT TRESPASSERS IN THE PAST, WHEN HE KNEW IT HAD NEVER HAPPENED. THE SHERIFF HAD, IN FACT, RE­PORTED THAT IT HAD NEVER HAPPENED.

HE WANTED TO USE AN XR 5000 STUN GUN THAT WOULD REQUIRE EVACUATION OF RANDY TO A HOSPITAL IN SPOKANE, WASHINGTON BY THE UH 1 MEDI­VAC HELICOPTER. BY BEING TAKEN TO ANOTHER STATE, A REMOVAL HEARING WOULD BE REQUIRED, AND THERE WOULD BE NO CHANCE FOR BOND RE­LEASE. HE TESTIFIED THAT BESIDES THE AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHS THAT WERE TAKEN BY THE MILITARY AND THE MEDI-VAC CHOPPER, THAT THEY HAD ALSO RENTED A CESSNA 172 FOR THEIR USE.

KEVIN HARRIS' LAWYER, DAVID NEVIN, QUESTIONED HIM AS TO HIS REFERENCE TO WEAVER'S "COMPOUND" AS OPPOSED TO SAYING "RESIDENCE AND OUT BUILDINGS"? RODERICK STATED THE TERM MEANT THAT IT WAS A "DEFENSIBLE 'COMPOUND".

THROUGH HIS SPYING, THEY HAD ASCERTAINED THAT THE YELLOW DOG SLEPT OUTSIDE, SO HE WOULD BE A PROBLEM IN THEIR NIGHTTIME PROWL­ING AND/OR ATTACK.

THEY HAD LAID OUT A LANDING ZONE ABOVE THE WEAVER "COMPOUND" FOR THE CHOPPER TO SIT THERE UNTIL NEEDED FOR SOME REASON AROUND THE WEAVER PROPERTY. THE CHOPPER WAS EQUIPPED WITH WHAT WAS KNOWN AS A "JUNGLE PENETRATOR", A BASKET AND HOIST DEVICE FOR RESCUE IN A LOCATION WHERE IT WAS NOT POSSI­BLE TO LAND. LAWYER NEVIN ASKED HIM IF HIS JOB WAS NOT TO ENFORCE THE LAW, AS OPPOSED TO BREAKING IT. HE REPLIED IT WAS.

HE TESTIFIED THAT FROM THE HOUSE AT WHICH THEY HAD INSTALLED THE GENERATOR, THEY RAN 3,000 FEET OF WIRE TO ANOTHER HOUSE, IN HIS TERM (OBSERVATION OUTPOST) TO POWER THEIR MONITORS.

WHILE THE JURY WAS STILL OUT, AFTER LUNCH, ATTORNEY NEVIN ASKED THE JUDGE TO ISSUE AN ORDER FOR THE FBI TO TURN OVER THE CASINGS AND BULLETS THAT HAD BEEN TEST FIRED BY THE FBI ON THE GUNS IN QUESTION, SO THAT HIS EXPERT WITNESS COULD DO SOME TESTING OF HIS OWN. THE JUDGE SAID HE WOULD STUDY THE REQUEST.

HE ALSO ASKED FOR THE LOGS OF THE TELEPHONE PIN REGISTERS, BECAUSE THE PROSECUTION HAD TOLD HIM THAT NO PIN REGISTERS HAD BEEN USED.

RODERICK HAD TESTIFIED THAT THE ONLY REASON THAT HE HAD REQUESTED THE MEDI-VAC CHOPPER WAS BECAUSE OF THE ROUGH TERRAIN AND THE CHANCE THAT SOME OF HIS CREW WOULD FALL AND GET HURT. WHEN NEVIN REFERRED HIM TO THE RE­QUEST DOCUMENT IT WAS INDICATED THAT THE PRIMARY REASON FOR REQUESTING THE CHOPPER WAS "BECAUSE OF THE HIGH RISK OF VIOLENCE". HE ALSO ADMITTED UNDER CROSS EXAMINATION THAT BOTH OF THE EMTS WERE "TACTICAL EMTS" WITH SPECIAL TRAINING IN TACTICAL OPERATIONS.

GERRY SPENCE BEGAN CROSS EXAMINATION. HE ASKED RODERICK IF THE REASON FOR THE MEETING ON MARCH 26 OR 27, 1992 IN WASHINGTON, DC WITH 15 UPPER ECHELON PEOPLE WAS NOT BECAUSE THE WEAVER CASE HAD BECOME AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE MARSHAL'S SERVICE. HE COULDN'T RE­CALL. SPENCE ASKED IF A PUBLIC RELATION MAN HAD NOT BEEN IN THE MEETING, AND RODERICK ADMITTED THAT THERE HAD BEEN ONE IN ATTEN­DANCE. HE ADMITTED THAT HE AND HIS TEAM HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR SNIPER LOCATIONS IN AUGUST, 1992, JUST BEFORE THE SHOOT-OUT. THE REPORTS SHOWED THAT THE SPECIAL OPERATIONS GROUP HAD RECOMMENDED USING ARMORED VEHICLES TO ASSAULT THE WEAVER "COMPOUND".

GERRY SPENCE THEN PRODUCED A DOCUMENT THAT NOBODY HAD KNOWN ABOUT UNTIL NOW, THAT HAD A TRIAL DATE OF MARCH 11, 1991. NOW WE HAVE FOUR (4) TRIAL DATES AND EVERYONE IS CON­FUSED AS TO WHICH ONE IS CORRECT. THE JUDGE RULED THAT HE WAS ASSUMING THAT THE ONE IS A TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR AND WOULD NOT LET SPENCE INTRODUCE IT. JURY AND WITNESS WERE THEN SENT OUT OF THE ROOM AGAIN FROM 2:50 UN­TIL 4:12, WHILE THE ADMISSIBILITY WAS ARGUED. JUDGE RULED AGAINST THE DEFENSE. FOR THE NEXT HOUR RODERICK COULD NOT RECALL ANY­THING EVEN AFTER BEING SHOWN DOCUMENTS.

HE KEPT REFERRING TO THE WEAVER "COMPOUND". SPENCE THEN BROUGHT OUT A DICTIONARY, SHOW­ING A "COMPOUND" "TO BE SOMETHING WITH A FENCE OR BARRICADE AROUND IT". RODERICK ADMITTED THAT THE HOUSE DIDN'T HAVE A FENCE OR BARRICADE AROUND IT. HE STATED THAT THE WAY THE GUNS WERE HUNG INSIDE THAT IT CONSTI­TUTED A BARRICADE.

GERRY SPENCE ASKED, "IF I HAD TEN GUNS IN MY HOUSE WOULD THAT MAKE IT A BARRICADE?" ROD­ERICK REPLIED THAT IT WOULD NOT.

MORE TOMORROW.

Thank you for keeping the word current and flowing. We shall do all we can to bring you ALL we receive. The further the truth can go the more likely a hopefully favorable outcome. However, it looks pretty negative for justice and freedom.

COMPOUNDS
    You MUST look carefully at terminology and the costume of the enforcement persons as well as all details of the operations which might well "fool" you. Note today that children have been taken hostage in Paris, France--BUT THE SWAT TEAMS ARE EXACTLY AS THE TEAMS IN WACO, IDAHO, ETC. HOODED AND IN BLACK IF THEY ARE THE ELITE--CAMOUFLAGE IF THEY ARE TROOPS AND POLICE-TYPES.

Now as to "compounds"--note that constantly Cesar Chavez's offices at Keene, Calif. and Delano, Calif. are referred to as "COMPOUNDS". THAT alone is a SURE CLUE as to what is intended by the "big bad boys". Cesar was an openly practicing CHRISTIAN person who could control a LOT of people and did so. He, for years during hot attention times, had armed guards at the gate (long-arms) who stopped everyone for checking and refused entry to ones without exacting purposes. But you see, there was no obvious reason and BAD PUBLICITY to take out the Keene "compound" or the Delano "compound" for such a loved man and friend of such families as the Kennedys and Jesse Jackson, etc. So, they kill him off away from the "compound" (his home) and pronounce it natural caused death in his "peaceful sleep". WAKE UP AMERICA!! And, moreover, if you give cause to be considered a "compound" and harbor guns and weapons against that "enemy"--expect to be treated accord­ingly!

You do not have to turn away from God to live within the sys­tem and, until you learn as much--watch out for your life for you had best get RIGHT WITH CREATOR, one way or an­other.

I need to let you go now, Dharma, for other duties are urgently calling. Thank you. To clear, please.
    PJ 69
    CHAPTER 12
    REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

MON., MAY 17, 1993 8:35 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 274

MONDAY, MAY 17, 1993

HEALING
    "Wellness" is NOT "Heal-ness" and "Healed" is not "well­ness".

Dharma is "sick" today and she complains, as do all of you, es­pecially you who take Gaiandriana, Crystal Life, vitamins, herbs and chocolate candy bars for "wellness"! Why would you expect that which heals and balances the cellular structure to act as a killer of microbes? You are speaking of TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS. Gaiandriana and Crystal Life BAL­ANCE and work to perfect the IMMUNE system by bringing wholeness and health to YOUR FIGHTING MECHANISMS AND, FINALLY, STOP MUTATION (OR REPAIR SAME AS THEY OCCUR) OF YOUR CELLULAR SYSTEM. If you are attacked with microbes and viruses--YOU WILL GET SICK! BUT, the body will take over and usually heal itself--it is not miracle instant cure, it is the body healing itself. Remember: "...impatience is brought about by your lack of faith!" (Little Crow (L.C.)--[more or less]) For grace in action: BE PA­TIENT! Usually, if you get off your duff and work your anger at being ill off doing the walls and windows and the nasty tasks--you will be fine! If the body is unable to rise above its own sickness--GO TO BED!! Realize, however, that "When you are sick you are out of harmony and out of balance. Your sickness is a symptom. It is a representational symptom of your 'out of balanceness. ' " (L. C.)

So, you caught a bug going by, deliberately, or deliberately thrust against you--or simply it was "there"? So what? You are human!! Perfection CANNOT come to "the human" being.

(L. C.): "I can't help but keep reflecting upon the faith that is re­quired, that is spoken of in my Oral Tradition. It says, 'If you do things in the way in which you are directed and in the way in which you are asked to do them, then those things that you ask for, shall come to pass. "I can't help but try to live it that way--with faith."

BLOOD "SACRIFICES"
    RED ROAD-BLACK ROAD
    (L. C.): "I look at my Oral Tradition and it says the Red Road and the Black Road. The Black Road is the road of materialism and it's easy to walk, it's easy to get onto. Life in itself is easy. The Red Road is the spiritual road and it's a road that is difficult because it is a road that says you redistribute, you redistribute your wealth. You see the sacredness of your creation and the sacredness of all things. You respect all people; you respect all things within life as you know it and life as you don't know it. The Red Road, the spiritual road, the spiritual path. " 11/25/90 "On the Red Road, we seek to find balance." 2/2/92

Again L.C. speaking of his Gathering which is also called "church" (in its most positive identification and definition [you go look it up]): "... We are listed as a church and I have to let them go on and on and on and on and talk and then, finally, they stop and say to me something like, 'Oh, by the way, you are Christians, aren't you?' And I go, 'No, I'm not."Oh, well, what are you?' And I go, 'I'm a human being.' And I say, 'You know, we were all human beings before we decided to take a color. We were all human beings before we divided ourselves up into gangs. We are all human beings.'" 11/1/90

"....The center, which is that energy of CREATION, has no form and no shape, has no smell, no color. It has no prefer­ence--Catholic or Jewish, protestant, sinner or saint. It has no preference of holy man, shaman, shamaness, priestess or goddess. It has no preference for guru. It has no preference. 2/2/92

[C: SO, LET US UNDERSTAND:]

"THIS RESPONSIBILITY THAT WE WANT GOD TO HAVE IS THE SAME RESPONSIBILITY THAT WE SHOULD HAVE.... FOR OUR LIVES. NOT BLAMING ANYONE FOR WHATEVER COMES ALONG THAT SEEMS TO NOT LET US DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO!" 7/8/90

I would suggest you get a copy of the Little Crow's "Wisdom". Seems expensive? Why--it's all you need to make your entire journey in this interesting manifestation and experience! It's only "too expensive" if you already follow the wisdom pre­sented--in perfection!

BO GRITZ NEWSLETTER

Oops! I see that a whole bunch of you out there are "keeping up". I shall run the article which stirs all the attention and then I will share with you some reactions to same. Do you think God or Hosts will LOSE "customers" from negative advertising? Nope. However, the inquiries have poured in because many are only taking the Newsletter because I have asked you to do so. I think you can discern well enough now to do as you see fit. Truth is Truth from whatever source, but I am asked to further explain my observations of what has happened to our good friend Bo? Remember, friends, more truth and discernment and ability to JUDGE ACTIONS COMES FROM NEGA­TIVE INPUT THAN ANY OTHER RESOURCE--RESPECT ALL TEACHERS AND, MOST ESPECIALLY, RESPECT YOUR ENEMIES!

What have we here? Let us first copy the article as is and then we will look at it a bit more closely for "meaning". One rather interesting observation came from M.H. last evening on the FAX: "Wow! I guess Bo knows Satan." So be it.

QUOTING:

CAR THIEVES AREN'T THE ONLY ONES
    INTERESTED IN BODY PARTS!
    Last month I left it open ended for you to think about why there are so many cattle mutilations. It was finally reported over CNN that law enforcement officers in the South were both baffled and troubled over numerous cattle mutilations that seemingly involve low flying helicopters in the night. This is a story you will be hearing more about through the media once the Satanists can no longer keep it covered up. The Church of Sa­tan is one of the official religions recognized by the U.S. mili­tary that today can be stamped into an individual's "dogtag". There are 3 million practicing Satanists in the U.S. today and the number is expanding almost as fast as the national debt. Devil worship demands sacrifice of living things. Devil cults position themselves within the center of concentric rings of filter organizations. Only after passing a series of acid tests on the outer perimeter is a prospective candidate drawn deeper into the folds of the serpent Lucifer's inner-family.

New age organizations from transcendental meditation (TM), yoga, to fire walking, glass eating, touch healing, creative visu­alization, Ramtha, Hatonn, crystal vibration, spirit guides, as­trology, mind reading, fortune telling, biorythmic, aura reading "we are God" miracle working prevaricators knowingly, or un­wittingly prepare people to take their place ultimately before the goat's head emblem of Satan. Satan worship has a complex support infrastructure between it and our society. Law en­forcement, judges, legislators, educators, entertainers, big money dealers, criminals, celebrities, media, UFO-outer space alien advocates, religious fronts, child and health care workers are only a part of the extensive network that provides services and protection to the dark inner core.

Connected to this unholy alliance is an operation centered in Mexico that offers white slaves and body parts to those who have the money and inclination to pay. Hundreds of thousands of children turn up missing every year in the USA. Many end up working for pimps in the larger metropolitan areas. Some are shipped south to be sold as slaves to buyers in the Middle East, South Asia and Africa. Those not so sold, or upon special order, young conscripts are cut up for their vital organs which fetch a grand price from rich clients living in socialized areas that don't want their loved ones to wait in line. The demand is such that two levels of business are conducted by the demonic entrepreneurs. Favored, proven and loyal patrons are sold hu­man organs at extreme prices. Those wanting black market bargains receive animal remains. By the time the fraud has been detected it is too late to recover the money and who can go to authorities with such a monstrous tale of duplicity? Almost ev­ery satanic worship service involves the use of blood. Only the highly financed Satinists can afford to collect both blood and bogus body parts by expensive helicopter flights in the night.

END QUOTING

So--what have we? For one thing, I am really getting to the "old big boy himself!". I (Hatonn) am honored to be one of the only NAMED ones in this dissertation--for that means I am get­ting MY JOB DONE WONDERFULLY WELL! Yes, Bo WAS chosen to lead a nation--the U.S. of America. Will he do it? Not at the rate he is going because I see no hope for reversing ego perceptions! However, I "judge" that by statements and ac­tions--not about the MAN I KNOW to be my brother. But, I can no more force my BROTHER to do a thing than any other free-will citizen of God's creation.

Bo was too swamped by ego insecurity to handle such a respon­sibility to GOD. It has been easier to tout "born-again", dump responsibility, automatic forgiveness and absolution of all past indiscretions, go forth without changing mode of action to gain own ideals and/or give up the "BLOOD-baths". Oh, he blames many things except his own possibility of BEING WRONG! So be it--the way that group is leading you is down the PRIMROSE PATH to targeted destruction as citizens individual. How do I know? Because they avoid the "Godly" way all the way. They only TOUT with the lipservice the Christly pathway. CHRIST IS NOT A PHYSICAL BEING! BLOOD is A PHYSICAL THING! To dump your load and claim salvation without more than "I believe" is NOT ENOUGH! To claim you have been "washed in the blood of the Lamb (Jesus)" is to deceive self into believing you can get something spiritually perfect without an­swering in the physical (or spiritual) format of responsibility. Note I use the word "believe". Further, Bo KNOWS I am right! This only deepens his need to "save self" by tearing down the "enemy" who tells the Truth of it.

Those of you who believe as the new-day evangelists (Judeo-Christian Zionists) tell you about Raptures, Blood-of-the-Lamb, that by believing will automatically SAVE you and whisk you off to the local clouds on judgment day, missing all the dreary answering for responsibility and allowing no "other" to have valid opinion but pronounce JUDGMENT UPON ALL WHO SIMPLY DISAGREE WITH YOU, had best look again at TRUTH!

Toward the end of the presidential campaign Bo was lost to you, his brothers. He had a goal and he EXPECTED God to do it HIS OWN WAY (Bo's). As things went from bad to worse--it appeared to him that some flap-winged alien became a turn-coat. Nope--the turn-coat was far closer to "home". The facts are that the first attitude was the "lie" for Bo. He believed the WRONG set of instructions given by the adversarial teams to PREVENT HIS ENLIGHTENMENT AS HE CLAIMED TO SEEK TRUTH.

You will note from his article that he left almost NO ONE to fit into HIS GROUP of perfection of opinion and observation--no possibility that through meditation you can find God, no possi­bility of helpful input from "spirit guides" (he obviously doesn't think Angels are Spirits). What of "mind-reading"? Does he not believe in his own fully developed knowledge of hypnosis (he is a hypnotist and very well trained), mind implantation and other Special Forces games? So what is this "man" about? That is not for me to say, friends, for it is so obvious--HE is brain­washed. Him, who thought it impossible to touch his mind!! Give up the God Hosts come to protect you--and you get smashed in order to render you worthless to the team of God. So be it. It is the time of sorting.

Further, he was angry at ME for displaying some rather inter­esting things about him (BUT WORSE, GIVING FORTH SOME ERRONEOUS INFORMATION FOR WHICH HE COULD DENOUNCE ME (SIC, SIC)) Does he really want me to tell of his false projections and stories which ARE NOT TRUTH? I can tell you bunches about why he was REALLY in Asia. I can also tell you about who he was ACTUALLY WORKING FOR! I can also tell you about the POWs that HE left to perish. Indeed, I can tell you a whole bunch of things which may make HIM a target for you-the-people BUT HARDLY WOULD MAKE HIM HAPPY. He HAD the po­tential for greatness and simply flunked the actual opportu­nity when it came--how many of YOU miss that knock by GOD on your door? He was running for President of a very physical nation--he was not running for Head Honcho on the Throne of God--I think him not to be THAT foolish. YOU--must not ACCEPT THE TWO AS THE SAME! He is a MAN and he is filled with blame for others and cannot see the "proper" shortcomings in self. Look around you, dear ones, and SEE what happens--it is so much better to cop the easy way out and CLAIM belief in the system which merits you the most worldly comfort. Is it not easier to indulge self in the expecta­tion of total and instant forgiveness and mistake forgiveness for "righteousness"? Is it not EASIER to say: "YOU are wrong" THAN "I am wrong!"?

The most important one thing the document by Col. Gritz offers is HIS OWN JUDGMENT ON ALL THINGS AND ALL ONES SAVE THAT WHICH HE BELIEVES. FURTHER, HE DOES THE TYPICAL ELITE GOVERNMENTAL SCAM--HE LUMPS IT ALL IN WITH THE HORROR AND DE­PRAVED WORSHIP OF SATAN, BLOOD AND ALL THINGS EVIL WITHOUT POSSIBILITY OF THERE BEING "NO" CONNECTION IN MOST INSTANCES, AT ALL!

OR: IS HE DELIBERATELY EFFORTING TO PULL YOU FROM YOUR PATHWAY OF GOD INTO HIS REALM OF HUMAN PHYSICAL STANCE?? THE BOMBARDMENT IS MOST SUBTLE FROM AN "EXPERT" IN THE GAME OF SECRET "INTELLIGENCE". YOU CAN ONLY DIS­CERN THE INTENT BY THE OBVIOUS ACTIONS AND DISSERTATIONS. HE DENOUNCES ME BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH HIM. HOWEVER, BY THE "WAY" IN WHICH HE DISAGREES WITH ME (LEAVING NOTHING WORTHY OR GOODLY), I SUGGEST HE ACTUALLY DOES KNOW THAT I AM RIGHT! I MAKE NO MEN­TION OF ANY OF THE OTHERS IN HIS LISTINGS--YOU DISCERN! HE COULD NOT VERY WELL SIMPLY SIN­GLE ME OUT, NOW COULD HE? THAT is another sign of the adversary taking CONTROL--covering the assets in all in­stances. I am most happy to take on ANYONE, any time and, if he be Godly, we will get on nicely--if NOT, "I" will get on nicely.

BLOOD SACRIFICE seems most atrocious to this man and claims to be most ghastly to most humans--NOT SO--you have turned your own Great Christed Teacher into a Blood Sacrifice to absolve you somehow of your own responsibilities of action and beliefs. Esu (Jesus) did not "sacrifice himself"--HE WAS MURDERCIDED! Can "washing in the blood" of the victim you MURDER--absolve you of the murder? USE YOUR GOD-GIVEN BRAINS!

Moreover, God doesn't fit Mr. Gritz' opinion of what God is and WHO He IS! So wallow in your illusions and wave good-by for no act of God FORCES man to make right decisions. And, indeed, it is fine to the very twelfth hour--however, it does not mean that you get a ticket on board the express out of there! Lessons are LEARNED in the physical format and there will plenty of expressions of practice at gaining perfection in intent. You don't need old Earth Shan to take another journey through kindergarten! There are plenty of physical expressions a LOT WORSE THAN OLD EARTH IN HARD KNOCKS AND LESSONS!

"OCTOBER SURPRISE"
    Another "judgment" observation of Mr. Gritz is his perception that I B.S. my way through lots of things which he thinks or knows are not "so". Well, in some instances he is correct and I needed to flush out the culprit in my own time and way. He SHOULD know very well who and how a person is, for in­stance, assassinated--that would fit his own expertise for he is/was the king-knower of how to and train to assassinate PEO­PLE! We don't, you note, call it MURDER if it suits the politi­cal cause. So, perhaps he is more detailed "correct" than am I with WHO pulled those last deadly triggers! So be it. Also, he thinks that he caught me in error about the "October Surprise" because I said Russbacher flew Mr. Bush home in the SR-71. Funny thing is noted by ALL ones around this place, and Dharma, who continually got her head-knocked by E.J. because we kept saying that Russbacher flew Bush OVER--not back! "Oh," but everyone in the clandestine services, "knows he flew him back, not over," I am reminded! NOPE, Mr. Russbacher was "co-pilot" in the journey to Paris. There IS a video tape of the journey back--it is another pilot AND BUSH. When the time is right, and the serpents settle down, I will get it out to you--but if you think I am going to jeopardize my people by such "revelations"--forget it, brothers.

There were plenty of reasons (this is all going to shock heck out of Gunther Russbacher) why he needed to plant that particular "story" and there are many reasons I did not correct it prior to now--PERHAPS YOU ONES ARE NOT GOOD CHOOSERS OF WHO IS WORTHY AND WHO IS NOT--OR WHO SPEAKS WITH FORKED TONGUE AND WHO RECOG­NIZES HIGHER COMMAND. Gunther was just about to be shipped to the guillotine, good buddies, for he had sold some bad "bonds" (Japanese, I believe). So what? Lots of greedy nerds do that! TO GEORGE BUSH?? Oops!?! Does this make Gunther's stories less interesting or brilliant? No! It means, however, that we have to work harder NOW to protect him to "serve" because the whole Bush "thing" is ready to "blow" and there are lots of goodly and true patriots incarcerated. They may well be duly imprisoned--BUT, they also know TRUTH and, the very important one point--you need "freedom" to regain your nation!

You do NOT go about advocating that your brothers draw tar­gets on their breasts by "citizenizing" and drawing up "trusts" which pin-point you to the Elite governmental big boys like nothing else can! To gain the income of offering such "services" is not, to my expression, very worthy of a God-claiming being.

BUY AMERICAN
    Another thing being touted by the SPIKE troops is a plan fea­tured by Bo in the newsletter. Well, we have had that plan in all its many, many Khazarian pages. Would such a plan work (to buy NOTHING except American Goods and Services)? NO! How many of you want a T.V., radio, etc.? Well, if you buy American ONLY--forget it for it has been LONG since that Americans DON'T MAKE THEM! CAN YOU afford only American items? And WHO would guide you to and obtain FOR YOU those EXPENSIVE items?? I thought you might be able to guess!

Now, another tiny observation without further comment: "George Green CLAIMS Bo Gritz is a bosom buddy. He also works in criminal interactivities with one Gary Anderson!" Bo Gritz refers inquirers looking for money management "help" to Gary Anderson. Do circumstances cause you to question mo­tives? I hope so!

Next, you will get TRAINING in SPIKE of GUNS and WEAPONS! How long do you suppose you will stay alive if the rest of Bo's letter is correct--with those Guns? Quote: "The Arizona State Legislature just passed a measure to make it ille­gal for you to 'fortify' your home. Fortification includes any­thing that might impede police entry into your domicile. This includes crossed bars, steel door jams, dogs and any other item that impedes entry." Do you really think a little gun-training is going to preserve your privacy and sanctity against the door-busters?

He goes further and does his Bible quotations: "And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars; see that ye be not trou­bled...and there shall be famines and pestilences and earth­quakes... and ye shall be hated of all nations for My name's sake... iniquity shall abound... he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Do you actually suppose this means to walk around in defiance, in foolishness and taunt the beast until he smites you? There has, furthermore, been wars and rumors of wars, pestilences and earthquakes since the birthing of your planet!

Yes, I did ask some of our own workers to go to SPIKE. I, further, asked Bo Gritz to send information--HE DID NOT! THAT tells it all, my beloved friends--he did not want any GODLY people who think in wisdom--present! If you think America and the World will be SAVED by what is offered in SPIKE--then you need a bit of truth realization in WHO HAS THE BIGGEST GUNS AND COMPUTER SYSTEMS!

Let me quote you a few excerpts from the Newsletter regarding the program, SPIKE: "SPIKE is designed to prepare you, your family and friends for all meaningful contingencies. Part of the program is introducing you to special services such as Citizen­ship (renounce U.S. citizenship and take up stance of Sovereign individual), Trusts, Alternative BANKING, Barter, Food Storage, and alternative energy. Our SPIKE experts in these fields stand ready to help you fortify your life and property with these bulletproof means of protection....." etc., etc. Earlier in the writing it said that all Survival stores are being monitored and soon anyone with more than a year's sup­ply of food will be raided, etc., and you should "take the SPIKE course" to circumvent these things. How? By sticking out like sore thumbs on both hands?? Come now, Col. Gritz, you dis­appoint us--what are you trying to do--martyr all your nice fellow-citizens? So be it.

Interestingly enough, Little Crow sums it all up AGAIN:

"Ain't none of us going to hell, ain't none of us going to heaven. What we ARE doing is going into the infinity of our being, the infinity of our creation, which is energy--energy and that's it. Energy has always existed, always shall exist and always has existed and will continue to exist whether we have that realization or not..." AMEN!

BACK TO REALITY
    To carry this further, let it also be known that Col. Gritz doesn't agree with the writings which were put in . (My scribe is forbidden by a Federal Court from writing these words--under penalty of Federal incarceration--so we will have to leave quite a few "blanks".) He wants you all to perish believing the Lie?--AT LEAST GO HAPPY? STUPID BUT HAPPY. Maybe even a bit of being caught in an orgy or something else "to leave a smile on the face" as man loves to exclaim? Well, WRONG; I am going to repeat some of Germain's lessons:

Matter is MOTION. The anti-matter, which now engages the serious attention of sciences, is STILLNESS. If matter, which is motion, is pure energy, what kind of energy is that which is impure? What does it mean? The time has come when it is im­perative that science must divorce motion and energy as one identity, and regard matter as but the product of the Energy SOURCE.

For scientific purposes in explaining the construction of matter, we will name it (the energy source) the omnipresent universal vacuum. The universal vacuum is the expansion end of the universal piston, and gravity is the compression end.

As electricity is the creator of focal points, which you call grav­ity, and because compression is the sole office of electricity, ev­ery oscillation of the electric current of CREATION is an inter­change between the stillness of the universal vacuum of GOD's Mind-universe of CAUSE and the electric universe of motion, to produce EFFECT.

It is self-evident that all motion springs from rest and returns to rest for eternal repetition in sequences which we call electric frequencies.

Your greatest thinkers in science have repeatedly said that mat­ter emerges from space and is swallowed up by space in some unknown and mysterious manner. When WE present this to you however, we are accused of plagiarizing "copyrighted" work of a "New Age Cult". How better to hide truth from your blurred eyes? And further, how better to keep you from having "access" to information than to incarcerate every little old grandmother who writes Truth and ban the books so written? The word "space" IS RATHER A CASUAL WORD TO USE IN PLACE OF THE CREATOR LIKEWISE, IT IS A MIS­LEADING WORD, FOR SPACE IS NOT AN EXPANSE OF SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF MATTER. IT IS AS OM­NIPRESENT WITHIN MATTER AS IT IS WITHOUT, AND IT IS IN CONTROL OF MATTER FROM WITHIN AS WELL AS FROM WITHOUT.

Future generations of enlightened men will cease thinking of this electric universe as being matter and substance. They will know it for what it is, which is motion only.

Now for you who think this is "XXXX's" work, this was printed directly as excerpt from ANTI-GRAVITY AND THE UNIFIED FIELD, edited by David Hatcher Childress, p. 73.

It doesn't make too many "do-gooders" and "rapture shouters" and distractors from TRUTH happy to hear that you are but a manifestation of God's thought projection (coalescence of en­ergy into matter). It wipes away the old "Blood bath", doesn't it? It also means that the higher expression (soul) of your eter­nal self is only destroyed by the physical misrepresentation of fact--NEVER CREATED for only soul can "create"--physical can only change and destroy that which is already created. Further, since NO ONE can absolve FOR another--then to as­sume that Jesus human could do it FOR YOU is a bit much in concept, is it not? Has not someone missed the tree for the for­est or the whole of the forest by the one TREE? GOD IS LIGHT--God, the Creator, is ALL there IS; all that EXISTS. God's creating universe of matter in motion APPEARS to exist. To your senses it sequentially disappears, to reappear. It has no reality. It but simulates reality through the illusion of two-way projected lights in motion.

God, the Creator, is the One Being, the One Person, the One Mind, the One Thinker, the One Self, the One Life, the One Soul, the One Power, the One Reality. God's Creation is the imaged, patterned form of God's imagining, built in His image. It is the body of God, the record of His thinking, created by Him for expressing the One-ness of Life, Love, Mind, Soul and Power which is in HIM alone.

God is Light. God is Universal Mind. Mind is Light. MIND KNOWS!

MIND THINKS WHAT IT KNOWS. MIND THINKS IN TWO OPPOSED LIGHTS SIMULTANEOUSLY PROJECTED THROUGH EACH OTHER AND SEQUENTIALLY RE­PEATED IN CYCLES.

THE GOD-MIND IS STILL.

God's thinking and imagining are qualities of God's knowing. God's knowing is timeless and still. So also is God's thinking and imagining timeless and still. So, likewise, man's thinking and imagining are as timeless and still as is his knowing.

Stillness never can be motion, or become motion, but it can ap­pear to be. Motion merely "seems", but stillness always "is". The universal equilibrium can never be other than its own bal­ance but it can seem to be. The illusion which is motion springs from stillness and returns to stillness. This is a universe of rest. There is naught but rest in the universe.

Mind knows its ONE IDEA OF CREATION as ONE WHOLE. MIND KNOWS ITS ONE IDEA OF CREATION AS ONE WHOLE.

Mind thinks its One Whole idea into seeming parts. Hence the illusion of motion which we call Creation, and the illusion of substance which we call matter.

Matter, motion, time, change, dimension and substance have no existence. The Light of knowing Mind alone exists.

There is but One Mind and One Thinker. The One Light of Knowing Mind is Self of God. It is the Universal Self which centers all omnipresent self-creating bodies of God-Selves. This self creating universe is the Mind imagined body of God, and record of God's thinking.

You (we) seemingly live in two universes; the still magnetic Mind universe of KNOWING and the moving thought-of-mind rhythmic wave universe of SENSING.

You cannot sense the magnetic universe of God's knowing nor can you know the electric wave universe of God's thinking.

The magnetic Mind universe of the One Light of all-knowing is all that IS. The vibrating electric wave universe of sensing merely "seems".

The one still Light of God is the magnetic Light which watches over all creating things at countless points locatable by man, but invisible to man.

Until you can begin to comprehend these things of fact and Truth you cannot "change" greatly your reality for you continue to accept the physical for "REALITY" and, just as with a "dream", it CANNOT BE SAVE A FIGMENT OF WHAT THE MIND "IMAGINES" AND BRINGS INTO CON­SCIOUSNESS AND ACCEPTABILITY.

When you come into understanding of the Truth of these things you will realize that: "There will be no supreme race, no supreme people, no supreme beings. Everybody is going to have to take the responsibility... and seven generations from now we'll say to God, Tunkashila, Umdogee, Wakan Tanka, 'here's what you dreamt of This is a dream YOU gave us as human beings when YOU created us in this universe. Here it is, right here where YOU put us to fulfill it. Here's our dream to you. Happy Birthday. ' And He'll say, 'And WHY did you do all of this?' And we'll say, 'For all our relations. '" (L.C.)

AHO!

And may the diploma of graduation always BE WISDOM for if you gain no "wisdom" from the lessons--then you have GAINED NOTHING!

Why does it take us some 100 volumes to express what is Truth in but a few paragraphs? BECAUSE MAN LIKES TO BLATHER WHILE PRETENDING TO HAVE NO UNDER­STANDING IN ORDER TO EXCUSE HIMSELF FROM RE­SPONSIBILITY!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#069, TATTERED PAGES

PJ 69
    CHAPTER 13
    REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

WED., MAY 19, 1993 8:50 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 276

WEDNESDAY. MAY 19. 1993
    IF A MAN CANNOT HEAR TRUTH WITHOUT OBJEC­TION--THEN HE IS ALREADY SETTLED WITHIN THE LIE! GOOD LUCK!

IF A MAN CANNOT SEE THE SIGNS AS THEY ARE PRO­JECTED, ALBEIT SUBTLE, THEN HE IS TOO STEEPED WITHIN HIS OWN DIMENSION AND EXPRESSION AS TO BE BLIND TO THAT WHICH IS UNFOLDING.

IF A MAN CANNOT READ OR HEAR THAT WHICH IS TRUTH BECAUSE OF OBJECTION TO TERMS AND VI­SUAL EXPRESSION OF ONE SORT OR ANOTHER, THEN HE IS ALREADY TOO BRAINWASHED BY THE PRESEN­TERS OF THE LIE TO FIND BALANCE AND TRUTH--MAY THAT ONE GO HIS WAY IN PEACE FOR HE SHALL NOT FIND TRUTH FOR, VERILY, HE SEEKS IT NOT EX­CEPT WITH SOUNDS UPON THE WINDS.

IF A MAN CANNOT PUT ASIDE THE PRETENSE OF AN-OTHER'S CAPABILITY OF DOING "FOR" HIM--THEN HE SHALL NOT PROGRESS BEYOND THE BINDINGS OF SELF-LIMITATIONS. YOU ARE PEOPLE OF THE LIE! YOU HAVE BEEN SUCKED INTO THE WHIRLWIND VORTEX OF THE BLACK HOLE OF EXPRESSION.

THE, VOMIT ON THE TABLE
    The following comes from one "anonymous". This one has a few minor errors in the presentation but it will suffice in "content" for purposes of attention to the point efforted to bring to you readers' focus as to the status of your journey within prophesy.

The mystics of the round table preferred to be called Knights. Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf was honored and given "Knighthood" after he led our unknowing troops in the non-gal­lant, despicable slaughter of innocent people. This was all put in motion by our President George Bush, at the behest of the One World Order and in league with Saddam Hussein. This is history. [C: It is also very recent history that the same honor (??) of being given the "Knighthood" by the Queen of Great Britain was bestowed on one Brent Scowcroft, a Mormon who helped set up some of the most criminal banking and in­ternational sell-outs of America, in your generation.] It is also history that this nation is suffering deeply from increased taxes, the passage of unjust laws and the loss of honest employ­ment. While the Lords and cronies of our Legislators and President roll in profits created by tax allowances and breaks, the homeless wander the streets. Each decade the poor, desti­tute and jobless are magnified in number as the Government sponsored media and schools continue to teach their untruths. Christianity, the state religion of this country, has turned to the agenda of the one world government and assists in the destruc­tion of our people, "the vessels of the temple". As Neb­uchadezzar had thrown the righteous into the fiery furnace, so has our government confiscated small business, stolen individual rights and turned their dogs of the IRS loose on the working, in­ventive class of people. The "free trade" agenda of this gov­ernment and its passage of laws to cause an influx of the alien has resulted in the destruction of a "gentle" society.

In Anaheim (Calif.) and other Orange County cities, Ameri­cans have lost not only their jobs to aliens but also their cats and other pets. We have witnessed the steep decline of our nation in relation to the influx of the alien. The aliens who prefer sushi at the baseball stadium and at home "cat on a platter" didn't just happen to come here. They were invited and sponsored by our government--or at the least, all looked away as the influx has continued while increasing the numbers of indentured servants to the crime lords and drug runners.

The planned influx of the alien and the "free trade" agenda has brought this nation to its sad state. This is history. How­ever, those who engineer these travesties, those who make laws and rule in our government, do not have a source of power in themselves. Neither do they have a source of power in the un­godly government they foist on us. It is God who sets up kings and takes kings out of power. [C: WHOA, JUST A MINUTE--NOT SO! MAN SETS UP OR ALLOWS KINGS TO BE GIVEN POWER--GOD DEALS WITH THE INDIVIDUAL SOULS OF MAN! THAT IS A FAR, FAR DIFFERENT MATTER, WRITER AND READERS. MAN SIMPLY BLAMES GOD FOR HIS OWN STUPID ACTIONS AND ALLOWANCES!]

Many years ago a Festival banquet was given in the land of Babylon. Babylon was also historically known as "Shinar" which meant "BUSHland". A sign was given at a Festival to the gods by Belshazzar, the son of the King of Babylon. While Belshazzar's father, Nabonidas, was somewhere out in the Kingdom rebuilding old religious temples and relics, Belshazzar held the feast in honor of their gods. Archeology shows that the festival was held in our month of July, which is the Jewish or Babylonian month of Tammuz. Belshazzar desecrated the ves­sels taken from the temple of the living God when Babylon claimed victory over the nation of Israel. He poured out the drink offering which had the symbolic meaning of honoring Cush. Cush, the son of Ham was known as the "numberer of Babylon". Ham and his son Cush had kept the religion of Cain that Ham had brought through the flood. The cup was the sym­bol of Cush. The "cup" then had similarity to the "Eucharist" and "Sacraments" used by the false religions of today. It was this cup that the Knights of the round table and the crusaders sought. The astrology and secrets of Cush's numbers are still sought after by the lodges and "knights" of today.

History shows that Belshazzar and his father were of the lin­eage of Nimrod, the son of Cush. It was Nimrod that built cities and the tower of Babel, the attempt at one world government. If you wonder about the lineage of many top officials, today's cities and the one world government are built by that same lin­eage. For the most part, the righteous lineage has been content working with his hands or living on the land.

It was at this banquet that a sign from God was revealed. The handwriting on the wall was the sign that Belshazzar had overstepped his bounds and his rule was to come to an end. Cush "the numberer of Babylon" had been "numbered" by THE Numberer, GOD. Belshazzar had misused the "vessels" of the temple of God. Dan, of the house of God which was in JerUSAlem [C: Don't go crazy, this is not anything of any importance at all and, if you distract attention to such array of lettering, you will miss the point of all importance! Have fun with these things--but use reason in assessing the impor­tance of any offering. Remember please: we are using copy from another's presentation!] the King and his princes, his wives, and his concubines, drank from them. (4) They drank wine, and praised the gods of gold, and of silver, of brass, of iron, of wood, and of stone. (5) In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaster of the wall of the King's palace: and the King saw the part of the hand that wrote. Belshazzar and his cohorts and cronies called a feast to celebrate their success in the plun­der of the nation. They used and abused the "vessels of the temple".

On the 8th of January, 1992, our President attended a trade conference in Japan with the published agenda to improve the job situation in our country. Though not generally known, it is no secret that the international banking cartel, the sponsors of WW-II, emerged in 1945 owning or controlling every major Eu­ropean and Japanese manufacturer. "Nissan" is the first Baby­lonian and Jewish month of the year as in "January", and is also the first Japanese car to be introduced into this country! Sony could be Standard Oil of New York. A three diamond logo is six triangles. The triangle is the Trilateral logo, the deception of the Trinity. All is done by deceit and deception. Because of international banker ownership and control of Japanese industry, President Bush's mission was not to help the poor and those needing jobs in this country. It was through confusion to keep the status quo and further devastate, sell and enslave God's peo­ple, the "vessels of the temple". His mission was as it always has been the mission of the One World Government.

Normal international protocol includes a state dinner for vis­iting dignitaries. The first course is "the wine". The "toast to Cush" with the wine of Babylon is a part of the protocol of man's governments. You have observed this "toast to Cush" many times, particularly at the signing of treaties. Israel was not to make treaties with any of the people.

The first course of the banquet was wine. After George Bush drank of the wine, he slid off his chair, and vomited. The next course was to be some imported food from America. Perhaps the next course should have been Sushi or "Cat Anaheim" in honor of President Bush's assistance in destroying this nation with the influx of aliens and the "free trade" policy of the inter­national bankers. As in the story of Gideon, the children of the East "entered into the land to destroy it". As Belshazzars feast was interrupted by a man's hand, writing on the wall, this feast was interrupted by George Bush's vomiting. [C: Please don't go away, readers, we will speak of these incidents when we have displayed the letter. There is more to this than simple coincidence IF you look at things coming to pass, again, among your people in activities shown to be present before the fall of all great civilizations of all time. I have very little interest, either, in the coincidence of "stories" then and now--but it is that which is happening AGAIN which must be noted.]

God told us in Amos 3:7, "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret to his servants the prophets." Rev. 17:1 reads: "...come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2: "with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication." In Rev. 18:3 we read about the drunkenness of the kings of the earth and the drinking of the wine of fornication. "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies."

The January trade conference was an event of the "Merchants of the earth". It was Nimrod who built cities with "towers", and it was Canaan and his kin who merchandised the products made by the Israelites in bondage. Both are in the lineage of Ham, who took advantage of his "father's nakedness". The word "Canaanite" is defined in the Hebrew as meaning "trafficker". The maintenance of control over Israel was the function of the treaty between the King of Tyre and Israel when his daughter Jezebel was taken as a wife (supported) by Ahab, King of Israel. While Israelites lived and worked in the country, the Canaanite "traffickers" made their living off those who labored. There is no new thing under the sun. Stock and commodity exchanges are devices of the traffickers. It is through these merchant traf­fickers that all the manufacturing and merchandise of the earth now flows. With exception of a remnant, they control the eco­nomic system of the world. [C: TRUE.]

Let us put these recent events into biblical perspective. In Is. 28:14 we read about the drunkards of Ephraim who wear the crown of pride. The dominant nations of the world have been the English speaking nations. We are yet today, very represen­tative of the drunkards of Ephraim. "Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!" This typifies our nation, with its pride and its hypnotic Christian mental stupor. Our people are unwilling to admit they have been duped by a Babylonian style government and its religion. Our country is the fading flower that once was the head of the fat valley.

Our nation was doomed from the beginning by a holier than thou pride. There was more interest in "Christian principles" than in the law of scripture. There is no doubt that the "forefathers" of this country were "Christians". It was this "Christian pride" that wrote the violations of God's law into our Constitution. Usury and treaties with other nations are among the violations of the scripture written into the Constitution by those who wore satin pants and powdered wigs.

Scripturally, we were to be a fading flower, compared with the first ripe fig before the summer that was quickly gone. The tree was to fade and bare no more fruit. This nation was founded in the month of July, or Tammuz, and is little more than two hundred years old.

Our government and our people have drank of the wine of Babylon. Isa. 28:7 is about the wine of Babylon. "but they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment." In scripture the term "prophet" also refers to those in government. It is our priests and government officials who have erred in their judgment. Because they drink of the wine of Babylon, they have become a part of the Babylonian system. They cause our people to err by participating in their government and their state religion. [C: Ah, how handy--just BLAME the officials and politicians--AND JUST WHO PUT THEM INTO THEIR KINGSHIP? Until EACH of YOU accept responsibility for having created the mess you are in--YOU CANNOT EX­TRADITE YOURSELF FROM IT! IF, FURTHER, THESE "KINGS" DRINK TOO MUCH WINE--WHO GIVES IT TO THEM? THEY ARE LEECHES AND SUCKERS OF ALL THE GOODS OF THE PEOPLE AND THE EARTH--SO JUST "WHO" GIVES UNTO THE PARASITES WHICH ALLOWS THEM TO CONTROL YOU AND DESTROY AND ENSLAVE YOU-THE-PEOPLE?]

Isa. 28:8 is to the point and is a prophecy about our priests and our prophets on government. For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean." After having drank of the wine, our President vomited at the table. [C: Ah, but he vomited BECAUSE there were at least two assassins in the gathering who shot laser beams at him and caused cardiac arrest simultaneous with the onset of vomit­ing! The actual "wine" had little to do with anything!]

Hab. 2:12 has this to say about those who built cities, those of the lineage of Ham. "Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and establisheth a city by iniquity! Behold, it is not of the Lord of Hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire, and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity." Have we not labored for them? Have we not given them our labor in the form of usury and tax money? Have we not supported Jezebel? It is because we have served the bathes of vomit that we are stricken.

In Hos. 7:8 we see the plight of the people who don't know who they are or what is happening to them. Of course it is us. We are the ten tribes of Israel called Ephraim. "Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the peoples."

Earlier this year, our "prophets" in government who drink of the wine of Babylon, gave us legislation in a so-called Crime Bill, that would've taken away our guns and done away with the Habeas Corpus provisions of law. It was not God's will that this oppression should fall on us at this time. Our prophets in our governments serve the tables that are full of vomit. Hosea 7:5 details the trade talks in Japan. "In the day of our king the princes have made themselves sick with bottles of wine; he stretched out his hand with scorners." George Bush gives his hand to these "scorners". "Free trade" and trade talks with the Japanese and their banker owners are but vomit.

In Dan. 2:21 we see that it is God who sets up and deposes kings. God sees and hears the plight of our people, degenerate as they may be. Look up! Is. 13:14 tells us "every man will turn to his own people, and flee everyone into his own land." The time is coming when the alien will go home, and "free trade" will be cast down.

The vomit is on the table. The handwriting will soon be on the wall.

How can I respond to this without making ones sorry they send things to my attention? I wish not to place anyone at disadvan­tage but neither can I present as being fine the misinterpretations of fact.

The facts are that you are in the final degradation and chaos of a PLANNED evilizing of your planet through a ONE WORLD ORDER. It is anticipated to be in place and operational no later than year 2000. Civilizations are pulled down in the same man­ner time after time after time and all the value of the "Scriptures" to which you turn for your further confusion simply point up the same trends of society and the Elite would-be KINGS of your very existence as a people.

In reverse order as listed in the letter let us just note a few things and then we will move on: The time will NOT come when the aliens will go home and free trade will not be cast down unless you see to its demise--not God--YOU. Every man may well turn to his own people but they will take your property before they flee anywhere--HOW DOES A LAND GET TO BE A PARTICULAR PEOPLES' LAND? Yes, God sees and hears the plight of your people, degenerate as they may be--BUT, he does NOTHING FOR YOU. He gives you the Word of Truth and shows you the way--the rest he "allows" in his own gift of freedom of choice as given unto you at your Creation for this experience of human expression. He will hear the individual cry for mercy and give full attention to one who wishes to sin­cerely CHANGE--then through the one after another who de­sires and accomplishes change of self--so too shall the numbers grow until all can be in change. It is as singular an activity as any expression of MAN.

You have NO "prophets" in government--YOU HAVE VERY CAREFUL PLANNERS TO A GOAL IN GOVERNMENT! They will indeed take away your guns and weapons and your Habeas Corpus provisions--for YOU HAVE GIVEN THEM THE POWER TO DO SO--HANDED UP IN IGNORANCE AND REFUSAL TO REALIZE THE TRUTH OF YOUR OWN ACTIONS AND VOTING-IN OF EVIL INTO YOUR LEADERSHIP.

I need not go through this all again--but I would ask that you do so for the relationships have been laid forth that you might be able to look at "similarities". You will note that at the orgies of the ancient Romans, etc., they would gorge and purge to con­tinue their passions. So too, now, do the youth plan "benders" on weekends of "drinking till you puke and drink some more!"

These "incidents" are occurring EVERYWHERE and cannot be isolated to one or two events as is done herein or you will be misled. For instance, realizing that Japan is a member of the Trilateral Commission, it is more important that Japan "used" to buy up the debt of the U.S.--no more! The funds of Japan are now being funnelled massively into China. The Elite are all in this take-over together and, in the case of Bush--it was to have been a "take-out". The clues represented however, sum to the same conclusion. YOU ARE IN DEEP VOMIT AS A WORLD. BUT, are you willing to accept individual responsi­bility and, then, take action in order to CHANGE THIS THING COME UPON YOU? I guarantee you, friends, GOD will allow you destruction or victory over the evil empire--the choice is up to you!

You continue to desire to just blame the deceitful controllers called politicians. But, you should note that it is far more seri­ous than political stances which "finish" you off that are at play. You are duped by the very ones you turn to in order to avoid the politics while finding better ways to protect selves. Very little is left untouched by the greed and mispresentations of men who gain power and influence over you and your assets. The most deadly to most of you seekers of truth comes in the form of ones you learn to trust because they CLAIM to be "born again Chris­tians" who simply KNOW THE WAY TO RICHES IN HARD TIMES, and blah, blah, blah. Many of these very same people I honor for the work they produce and the "insider" truth they present to you--however, I find their deceit and use OF YOU THE PEOPLE far more distasteful and terrible than the open political criminal who simply acts through greed and travesty of injustice.

You ask why would Gritz turn away? Gritz hasn't turned "away"--he was never turned "into" the correct perceptions. He, further, travels and speaks along side speakers who are ac­cepted "experts" in their fields of investments and management and back it up with "born again Christian whitewash!"

How many of you remember the recent articles we offered on the activities of the "Club of Phoenix (Arizona)"? Remember, there were many "investor-advisor personages" who all had se­quenced boxes for mail, etc., in Phoenix. Among them were McAlvany, Abraham?, Sutton, and many others. Well, they all have much in common--a way to use YOUR money and a "born again" authority on Christ and Christianity which will totally de­stroy you. They play to your own "greed" through the guise of Christian following. They do business in most shady manners after sucking you into the lie of "their" own definitions of Christ, raptures, blood purification through a cross murder, and other seemingly goodly practices. However, the business is mostly unethical, unworkable, non-expert and totally non­-Christ-like. If ones continue to mix up physical activities with soul expression and voted-in rules with those of Creator's LAWS--then you are not going to CHANGE anything in your path to disaster of a species. Already you must function against sophisticated robotoids which you cannot tell one from another. You accept unconditionally the "allowance of all things (even open evil)" as being "unconditional love". No, it is NOT the same. Unconditional love is of the soul (energy form) and "allowance of all things" is a physical conscious decision in things physical.

So, what does this have to do with anything? Well, a great deal for the "world is small indeed". You will find, if you look deeply enough (or follow along with your eyes and ears open and some flexibility in your desire to learn) that the ones you THINK are helping you find your "way" are as black as the de­mon which fires the AK-47.

A long way back, these self-proclaimed "advisors" were in deep, deep yogurt and now a new spreading out of the insidious disease is oozing into your "Expos" and "Seminars" and "Survival" schools. Most of them will have one or two mem­bers in the leadership which are representative of this loosely called "Club of Phoenix (Arizona)".

Attached either tightly or loosely will be ones such as Gritz, Green, Anderson, Williams, Sutton, McAlvany and thus and so. I have and I continue to honor all persons for their individual contributions to man of Truth and help--I do not honor them for their deceitful and power-play politics of business and misrepre­sentation of the facts of God and more especially the mispre­sentation of your "salvation" and "Christ"ness.

We recently have come into the attention of one Richard A. Landkamer. This is not so remarkable other than his introduc­tion to this crew was through his researching into one John Coleman and the activities of George Green. He has no use at all for little gray aliens or space cadets--which is fine with me for I fit NEITHER CATEGORY!

By the way, you who want me to "prove" myself to you--how do you prove yourself to any other person? With documents? Pictures? Say, you are not "around" in person--how do you "prove yourself"? A phone call? A letter? A voice? Well, I declare that the only REAL way to prove of self to another is when all evidence proves to be TRUTH! A voice on the phone means nothing--ANYONE can imitate a voice on the phone.

So, if you "speak" to or hear from someone who tells you he is John Doe--do you not have to accept that he is John Doe until proven otherwise? If, say, Col. Gritz calls you and speaks with you--HOW DO YOU KNOW IT IS COL. GRITZ? Now, if his secretary calls you with a message from one Col. Gritz do you accept the subject message as the secretary's or Col. Gritz's?? OK, I have a message and a secretary and a wireless system of communication called "radio" (just to uncomplicate this). What I effort to offer you is a compilation of pertinent FACTS which can accumulate into PROOF of my intent to bring you Truth. This I effort to do through the physical perceptions so you have to take nothing on simply "faith" in an unseen entity.

Next, I would like to share an article from July 17, 1989 in SPOTLIGHT, by Dave Hudson, and then we will move forward. This will give you some insight into Mr. Landkamer as well as the subjects presented.

Since we have written too lengthy a writing to contain all needed additions I suggest we close this one and begin with this subject as we sit to pen next time. Thank you.

PJ 69
    CHAPTER 14

REC #2 CERES 'ATONN

WED., MAY 19, 1993 12:39 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 276

WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 1993

WALTER RUSSELL
    Since "we" are in litigation over use of some scientific work presented long ago by a now passed Dr. Walter Russell, who gave his work to mankind as "gifts of God", I believe you who continue to badger us over the suit as plagiarism of something the University of Science and Philosophy CLAIM as their own property exclusively (now) may be surprised at the attitude of one Dr. Russell regarding his own work.

To say that someone who uses scientific knowledge and discov­ery or mathematics as thieving from the "owner" is but to PROVE that the one making claim did have to steal from those who passed before and upon whose same work and "numbers" an idea is based. Do you think you could express a mathemati­cal conclusion (in any language) without using numerals, i.e., 1,2,3....? Neither can you express scientific expression of any­thing without using scientific figures and terminology. If, also, Dr. Russell felt his gifts were FROM GOD and "inspired"--then is it not PROBABLE that God would also inspire and gift others in the same manner? I ask for no opinion at this writing but an astute reader has shared obituary notices for one Walter Russell with us this day. The writing is from the NEW YORK TIMES, May 20, 1963:

WALTER RUSSELL IS DEAD AT 92; Self-Taught Artist and Educator.

Walter Russell, a self-taught painter, sculptor, musician, ed­ucator and mystical scientist, died yesterday on his 92nd birthday at ***Swannanoa, his estate near Waynesboro, Va. The word of his death reached associates here.

At his death Mr. Russell was a director of the University of Science and Philosophy, a correspondence school that he founded on his Blue Ridge estate in 1949. The institution has enrolled students from most of the English-speaking countries of the world.

Mr. Russell had no great regard for formal learning. He ex­pressed gratitude for not having had any formal education since the age of 10.

On leaving school he became a clerk in a dry-goods store in his native Boston. At 13 he became a church organist; he taught and even composed for the organ, though he never learned to read music.

After several years abroad, Mr. Russell returned home in 1897 to join Collier's magazine as art editor. Between 1901 and 1904 he wrote a series of children's books.

STUDIO IN NEW YORK
    Early in the century, Mr. Russell established a studio in New York. He attained prominence as a portraitist and was commis­sioned to paint the children of President Theodore Roosevelt.

Mr. Russell was the first president of the Society of Arts and Sciences, which he and Thomas J. Watson founded in 1921. He was also the first president of the New York Skating Club, which he formed in 1916.

In the nineteen-twenties Mr. Russell shifted his emphasis from painting to sculpture. He fashioned busts and heads of Theodore Roosevelt, Thomas Alva Edison, Franklin D. Roo­sevelt and General of the Army Douglas MacArthur.

He created the massive Mark Twain Memorial and its replica, which is in Hannibal, Mo., Twain's home town. The original, with most of Mr. Russell's work, is in a museum at Swannanoa.

Discussing his work, Mr. Russell once said: "ALL OF MY WORKS ARE MASTERPIECES, ALL OF MY WORK IS INSPIRED. BUT THE CREDIT IS NOT MINE, IT BE­LONGS TO GOD."

Two of Mr. Russell's larger sculptures--"Christ of the Blue Ridge" and a work commemorating the Four Freedoms--are at the Virginia mountain museum.

Entered Real Estate: In 1922, again widening his interests, the sculptor-painter-musician added real-estate development. He organized Manhattan Extension, Inc., which sought to add six acres to Manhattan by filling in a portion of New York Bay. After some consideration the city administration vetoed the pro­posal.

In another real-estate venture Mr. Russell proved more suc­cessful. He designed and built several early cooperative apart­ment houses, among them the Hotel des Artistes at Central Park West and 67th Street.

Several books by Mr. Russell expounded his original scien­tific theories. The books, questioning the validity of Newtonian and Keplerian astronomy, were not taken seriously by scientists. [C: OK, here you begin to have it, readers. Not only was "science" not among his greater listings of talents but the very books which were not taken seriously are the ONLY ones we find useful. It seems now, some three decades AFTER HIS DEATH--we are somehow unfairly COMPETING for business with an institute of some kind which teaches New Age Metaphysics and mystical meditation.
    Compete? There are no seminar givers here, no group, no business and NO COMPETITION--WE DO NOT EVEN SANCTION THE TEACHINGS OF THIS SO-CALLED "UNIVERSITY". We do honor Dr. Russell for the scientific GIFTS HE GAVE the public which he self-proclaimed to be "inspired" and of God.]

Mr. Russell was first married in 1893 to Helen Andrews. They were divorced in 1948. [C: And guess what?!:] That year he married the former Mrs. Lao C. STEBBING, [C: Ah­hmmnn-nn] who survives him. He also leaves a sister.

If you look into WHO WAS WHO IN AMERICA volume IV you will find that he "maintains lab. for scientific research, mainly elec. and chem." but listed almost last in his credits.

Would you not think that any credit given to Mr. Russell's work would be greatly appreciated since almost no one has even "heard" of him? Is there not something most strange going on here? Moreover, it was stated in all references by our speakers that we agree WITH ALMOST NOTHING DONE OR PRE­SENTED AFTER LAO RUSSELL JOINED WALTER IN HIS WORK.

I find it most interesting indeed that I (WE) as beings are denied presence at all and, further, that Doris Ekker, with no back­ground in any of the above listed things, is somehow supposed to be "greatly damaging beyond recovery" and "unfairly com­peting" and "taking great resources from..." etc., etc. this fine and famous University when she doesn't get a penny on any­thing she does, has no seminars or lectures, claims no credit for anything and uses food-stamps. I further find it amusing that the "University" has a great university building called Swannaoa PALACE while my secretary works in the basement of the house now taken from her and sold by the Resolution Trust Corporation after five years of litigation in which she and E.J. were never EVER ALLOWED HEARING OF ANY KIND.

Oh by the way--these good people were most accepted (Lao, etc.) by the Elite of England with direct attachments to the Committee of 300 Club of Rome. Just thought you might find these interesting points to ponder. I would further hazard a liberal guesstimate that 9 1/2 percent of you readers had never heard of Walter Russell until we brought him to your attention through these actions. So be it. This is the way great men are lost to the civilizations which were gifted the greatest gifts of all.

Now that we have finished that distraction let us return to the subject of the "Club of Phoenix" and participants. You will find many who are mentioned by writers of Newsletters such as Gritz, et al, using names which are greatly pushed by these "international experts" such as Larry Abraham, Dr. Mark Sk­ousen, Dr. Gary North, Don McAlvany and so forth.

I find Mr. Landkamer to be a worthy researcher and if creden­tials are not enough--he paid into a scam set up by these fine "experts", got skimmed, actually wrote-off the loss to the IRS and was validated by dismissal of the IRS claim against one Antony Sutton of said group.

Let us just share some information which was brought to us. The scheme in that prior form worked so well that now a bit of a different (but same) is being worked via lectures, seminars, etc., on preparedness, survival and Constitutional reclamation. Is it not interesting that when you are REQUIRED to look deeper than the surface when attacked, you find buried and danc­ing skeletons lurking in the closets hidden behind the filmy dust covers?

The first article, of this batch and which we have not yet shared with readers, is from SPOTLIGHT, July 17, 1989. This came via packet from Mr. Landkamer who says we are most welcome to use the information for it is in "public domain". Thank you.

CONSERVATIVE WRITERS FIGHT ABOUT
    VANISHING AUTHOR

by Dave Hudson
    The issue of east-west trade is an important and little-under­stood subject to most Americans. At its simplest and most be­nign level, it involves our export of Pepsi-Cola and import of vodka. At its most sinister and dangerous level, it involves the illegal export of defense-related high-technology hardware, and even the sale, for cash, of our most sensitive defense secrets by traitors.

In between are such issues as Soviet purchases of American agricultural products, which are necessary due to the failure of communism to meet the basic needs of its slaves. The Soviet Union and its satellites also seek to import computers and state-of-the-art manufacturing plants capable of turning out cars, trucks, electronic goods and much more.

The Soviets sell the west gold, diamonds, furs, petroleum and other primary products. They also earn badly needed western currency from American and European tourists. And like other underdeveloped countries, they seek to pay for their imports with bank loans.

USTEC AND LANDKAMER
    Houston researcher Richard A. Landkamer, 46, has been concerned about this issue for many years. He is especially concerned about the U.S.-USSR Trade and Economic Council (USTEC), and the role of this little-known group in building up the Soviet military-industrial complex. He has called, so far without success, for an impartial investigation of this shadowy private group.

Writing in the Texas Tribune, Landkamer says that "A truly honest investigation into USTEC must inevitably go to the core of the U.S. military-industry-banking-complex (MIBC) and its secret role in helping to create and build up the MIBC of its the­oretical enemy, the Soviet Union."

Seeking a wider audience for his concerns about USTEC, Landkamer turned to conservative author and economist Antony C. Sutton. Sutton was born in London in 1925 and is the author of Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution, Wall Street and FDR, and the three-volume series, Western Technology and So­viet Economic Development, which covers the periods 1917­-1930, 1930-1945 and 1945-1965.

Sutton has also served as professor of economics at Califor­nia State University, Los Angeles, and as a Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University. He is the editor of the monthly Phoenix Letter [C: NOT to be confused with any of our "Phoenix" material.] which describes itself as "a report on the abuse of power".

SUTTON RETAINED
    Landkamer wanted a comprehensive book of about 600 pages on the subject of USTEC and retained Sutton to write it for him. Landkamer also wanted this book to be published in advance of the 1988 presidential election, in hopes of fostering a discussion of this issue in the campaign.

Despite the payment of a substantial sum to Sutton, no book has been written.

As Landkamer alleges in a suit filed on April 13, 1988 in federal court in Houston:

In or about May, 1986 Sutton offered to write a book for plaintiff [Landkamer] on the subject of Soviet-American trade relations. The consideration for his agreement was that plaintiff would pay monies and provide other assistance to Sutton, in­cluding research to be performed in Houston, Texas. Plaintiff paid $24,500 to Sutton from May, 1987, but never received the manuscript...
    Sutton did offer an incomplete manuscript on a slightly differ­ent subject that he had written several years before, but de­manded additional money to update the manuscript and incorporate considerable additional research material that was acquired by plaintiff pertaining to... USTEC.
    The project was [later] amended to instead produce a com­prehensive documentary "picture book" covering the history of U.S. -Soviet trade. Sutton later offered an incomplete outline for this picture book, but failed to complete the project after plaintiff made constructive comments regarding Sutton's incomplete out­line.
    Sutton has been engaged by parties other than plaintiff to produce manuscripts during the two years preceding the date of the filing of this petition and has never produced such manuscripts.

OTHER RETAINERS LOST
    This last reference was to Sutton's being retained by Edward Durell and the George Edward Durell Foundation to produce two books. One book was to be on the subject of "the history and present status of the gold stock of the United States of America", and the second was to have the working title of, "Where Is Our Gold?" according to court documents.

Sutton was advanced a total of $41,700 for these two pro­jects.

Sutton allegedly did not produce either of these two manuscripts, and Durell and the George Edward Durell Foun­dation filed suit to recover their advances in March, 1988, an ef­fort they coordinated with Landkamer.

However, in July, 1988 the Durell Foundation dropped the suit. As their attorney, Lawrence A. Singer, wrote to Land­kamer's attorney: "Mr. Edward Durell has passed on. The pre­sent trustees. . .feel that they do not want to pursue the litigation further at this time."

One reason for the Durell Foundation dropping its suit may have been the difficulty in serving Sutton with court documents. Singer had earlier made clear his wish to have both the Durell and Landkamer suits served on Sutton at the same time, a pro­cess Landkamer was to arrange through his attorney.

Sutton had disappeared from sight and has not been served by Landkamer.

In the November, 1987 Phoenix Letter Sutton writes that: "In September (1987) I began talks with Harry Schultz who had recently formed Freedom Inc. (FI). We discussed--and agreed upon--a joint venture.
    "The core is this: That I will spend the next 12 months on a global tour (the United States first) visiting, talking, lis­tening, planning."

CYPRUS, ZURICH, MONACO
    FI is a Cyprus corporation with its offices in Zurich, Switzerland. Schultz, the editor and publisher of the Inter­national Harry Schultz Letter, lives in Monaco. Abraham, editor and publisher of Larry Abraham's Insider Report, lives in Seattle.

As his dispute with Sutton escalated, Landkamer attempted to contact him through FI. The November, 1987 Insider Report included an announcement that Sutton would "take to the road for FI on a coast-to-coast U.S. speaking tour."

This tour, however, never took place.

Landkamer wrote to others whom he knew to have dealings with Sutton--the publisher of his newsletter, his books and any­one else who might know of his whereabouts. These efforts have so far been unsuccessful in locating Sutton, but Land­kamer's contacts with FI soon took a bizarre turn and resulted in litigation by FI, Schultz and Abraham against him.

Their complaint, filed in the local Texas courts on January 30, 1989, gives a concise summary of their allegations:

LANDKAMER CHARGED.
    Shortly after the founding of FI, Schultz was approached by an old friend named Helena Targ who wished to involve herself with FI. [Mrs.] Targ moved to Monaco to work with Schultz in the organization and development of FI. At no time was [Mrs.] Targ on FI's payroll; rather, she was paid directly by Schultz.

After working for Schultz at FI for approximately two months, [Mrs.] Targ suddenly and inexplicably quit her job with Schultz. Soon thereafter, [Mrs.] Targ offered the confidential membership list, among other confidential documents of FI, for sale at a price of $5,000.

Landkamer was contacted by [Mrs.] Targ, whereupon they negotiated the purchase of the stolen and confidential documents of FI. Subsequently Landkamer used these documents in an unauthorized manner by contacting the persons whose names appear on the list and in doing so continues to cause irreparable harm to Harry Schultz, Larry Abraham and FI.

FI describes itself as "working to preserve international free­dom" and "advancing conservative goals and ideals on a world­wide scale."

It solicits memberships in nine categories, with the two low­est categories calling for contributions of $400 and $1,000, and the two largest $500,000 and $1 million.

FI promoted itself through the Schultz and Abraham newsletters, and through the cooperative efforts of other conser­vative and libertarian newsletter publishers. These supporters include James U. Blanchard III, "Johnny" Johnson, Donald McAlvany, Gary North and Mark Skousen, among others.

FI projects include, according to Schultz and Abraham, anti­communist activities in southern Africa, recruiting a defector from the Trilateral Commission, and "a major donation to Paul Weyrich's Free Congress Research and Education Foundation".

CONSERVATIVE DIGEST CONNECTION
    Another project, according to Schultz, is: "Thru FI's new media company, we, along [with] Robert Kreible (ex-chairman of Loctite Corp.) and Paul Weyrich, established a [limited] partnership for the purchase of Conservative Digest magazine...

"We intend raising additional capital for the mag's promotion and to expand its scope and global reach."

Virtually every issue of the Schultz and Abraham newsletters solicits memberships in and contributions to FI.

But Mrs. Targ, a British subject now living in England, is not impressed. In a May 22, 1988 letter to Landkamer, she writes:

"This pleading for money for FI has got to be stopped. It's fake; it's phony; it's robbery. I will talk to anyone who you think can put together the truth about Fl so those poor vulnera­ble U.S. honest folks will not be conned any longer. Someone should ask LA [Abraham] if this is a genuine attempt to restore freedom... Why is the money in a Swiss bank account in Harry Schultz's name?"
    The litigation involving FI and Landkamer is just beginning and could be a lengthy process. So could the litigation involving Landkamer and Sutton, if Sutton can ever be located and served.

There is, apparently, a cordial relationship between Sutton and FI, or at least there was one as of July 18, 1988. On that date Abraham wrote Steve Udell, Landkamer's attorney, in re­sponse to Udell's formal request for information of Sutton's whereabouts. In his letter, on FI's stationery, Abraham said:

"Dr. Sutton has never been an employee of FI. We were an­ticipating Dr. Sutton doing some traveling on our behalf, but proper arrangements were not able to be finalized.
    "Dr. Sutton may, from time to time, do research work for FI, but at this time there are no mutual obligations or contract or pending... (Sic.)
    "FI is not a nonprofit corporation, nor does it enjoy a tax-ex­empt status. In fact, FI is not a U.S. corporation and never in­tends to be. We have not now, nor do we intend to supply any audited financial reports."
    ABRAHAM ADMIRES LANDKAMER?
    After saying that Sutton's whereabouts were "unknown to me", Abraham added that, "Personally, I have admired the tenacious and valuable research work of Dr. Sutton over many years, and the same is true for the more recent efforts of Richard Landkamer."

This, alas, was the last kind word Abraham had to say about Landkamer, and it is Landkamer's dogged tenacity that has em­broiled him in litigation.

The typical conservative and libertarian newsletter publisher talks a good fight against communism, the Trilateral Commis­sion, the Federal Reserve System and other selected bad guys. However, they have very thin skins when their own activities are unflatteringly described, even if the description is wholly truthful and verifiable.

In the last newsletter of Mr. Gritz it was stated: "We have a plan to Save America. The plan uses resources from our buy only 'Made in USA' products to fund political action committees that will identify and support Constitutional candidates for public office. We have tried to advertise Saving America in the Spotlight newspaper, but they have refused to print the ad. WHY??? THOSE OF YOU WHO READ OR TAKE THE SPOTLIGHT SHOULD WRITE TO WILLIS CARTO AND FIND OUT WHY HE ISN'T INTER­ESTED IN SAVING AMERICA."

Well, friend, it JUST MIGHT BE THAT THEY KNOW YOUR FRIENDS AND COMPATRIOTS BETTER THAN YOU DO! OR, PERHAPS THEY SIMPLY DON'T WANT ANY FURTHER PART IN RIPPING-OFF AMERICANS THROUGH THESE SELF-SAME PERPETRATORS!

MORE:

CHARGES. LAWSUITS TRADED IN-‑
    (SECOND PAGE OF ARTICLE MISSING)
    We will offer what we have here but it is only the first portion of which there were obviously two pages. We will leave it and if we get the other, we will print it. Mr. Landkamer sent heaps of documents so we thank him and all errors shall be very kindly overlooked.

This writing represents the first portion of the Second of two in­stallments (the First is above) by Dave Hudson, SPOTLIGHT, July 24, 1989.

In March, 1987 "the counterrevolution" began, as libertarians and conservatives throughout the free world united under the banner of "Freedom Inc." (FI).

Founded by Chevalier Dr. Harry D. Schultz, editor and pub­lisher of the International Harry Schultz Letter, and Larry Abra­ham, editor and publisher of Larry Abraham's Insider Report, FI pledged to roll back the forces of collectivism and big gov­ernment.

It proposed to raise $10 million in one-time contributions from freedom-loving citizens around the world.

Using the investment acumen of its founders, FI would invest this portfolio and fund its activities from the income it gener­ated. It would be unique, as its founders would not take any compensation from contributions received, and even pledged to cover its overhead expenses from their own pockets.

Schultz and Abraham went one step further. In their formal announcement of the founding of FI, they wrote: "By the way, Larry Abraham and Harry Schultz will put up $5,000 for each $100,000 contributed: thus, if $9.5 million comes in, we'll put up the last half-million dollars [sic].

"We could fund FI alone, but we need to build an organiza­tion of 200,000, not just raise a war chest."

REFUNDS OFFERED
    FI even offered refunds. "Refunds are always available, up to 90 percent of your original contribution, as we may spend from 1 percent to 10 percent of funds in creating this organiza­tion," the announcement stated.

FI hoped to raise its $10 million during its first six months of operation, or by September, 1987. They hoped to achieve this by promoting FI to the subscribers of the Schultz and Abraham newsletters and subscribers of other conservative and libertarian newsletters, particularly investment newsletters.

This effort fell far short, as Schultz and Abraham admitted in September, 1987. Abraham put it this way in that month's In­sider Report:

"Our six months are up. When Harry and I announced Free­dom Inc., we said: This is a businessman's plan to fight for freedom, uniting all freedom fighters and conservative move­ments around the world. We said we needed a war chest of $10 million, after which it would generate its own capital through investments (just like the liberals and the left).

And we wanted 200,000 people to set up a grass-roots orga­nization to attack Big Brother and socialism on every front. We said that if we don't achieve these goals in six months, we'll re­fund 90 percent or more of donations, after deducting the initial costs to begin this effort.

Well, our six months are up. How did we do?

THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES...
    After listing 13 "positive" and five "negative" findings, Schultz and Abraham decided to soldier on. They claim to have been especially moved by a letter from a supporter and con­tributor from Spain.

After thanking the "16 enlightened newsletter editors who joined the fray with all guns blazing." Abraham added:

"So that's the deal, FI members. If you do want us to refund your money, all you have to do is ask. If we don't hear from you within four weeks from now, we'll take that as your march­ing orders to us to keep the money permanently and get on with the job."
    The heading atop this article said: "FI is IF." That means Freedom Inc. is a "go" if you say "go for it." It's your move.
    Schultz and Abraham claim to have been overwhelmed with expressions of support from FI members. In an article in his November 1 newsletter headlined "Go for it!" Schultz wrote:

"Talk about fighting spirit! Unbelievable. Readers who joined FI sent us a torrent of letters that deserve framing and hanging in a Liberty Museum."

Schultz quoted, at times extensively, from 10 of his corre­spondents, six of whom sent additional contributions to FI. One of his cheerleaders was newsletter colleague Donald McAlvany, who wrote:

"I fear most people won't wake up & rally to the battle until after the chains R locked on, & that will B too late. Forty-two years of prosperity since World War II have made people com­placent, apathetic and ripe for slavery.
    "But there's a remnant out there of right-thinking, freedom-lov­ing folks in every nation who do care, who do understand, who will resist tyranny.... Encourage them and pray that in God's time, and with his help- - - - [C: Good grief, right at the best part--it skips a page. Well, we'll just have to have that other page! But to not leave you dangling I suggest you look up the old LIBERATOR that tells you about the total loss to ALL on this "incredible deal". The rip-off might not have measured up to the "Keating Five" Elite criminal activities--but it came close enough!! Indeed it IS hard to tell your Mends from your enemies-BUT IT JUST MIGHT EX­PLAIN WHY THIS BUNCH DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH GOD OR HIS HOSTS, MIGHT IT NOT?

Ah, good girl, sleuthing is appreciated.

Taking up right where we left off - -:

FLAP ABOUT FREEDOM INC.
    ...we can turn the tide. Certainly you must keep FI alive and continue.
    You have no choice. The die is cast. You can't quit, and I'm sure you will not. I shall typeset and include your entire "FI is IF" article in my October newsletter. Keep up the good fight. "

Readers familiar with the Schultz newsletter will note that he has obviously rewritten McAlvany's letter in his own unique "shorthand" style.

So Schultz and Abraham declared victory. They kept their contributions and continued to ask for more. As Schultz said, "So, dear readers, you've washed all our doubts and hesitations away." And he added, "Fl still has no paid staff; all are volun­teers; overhead's absorbed by L&H."

"L&H" signifies, of course, Larry Abraham and Harry Schultz.

LITIGATION vs LANDKAMER
    The July 17 issue of the SPOTLIGHT discussed the bizarre litigation Freedom Inc. commenced against Houston researcher Richard Landkamer who, in the spring of 1988, purchased, for $5,000, various confidential documents of FI. He purchased the documents from Mrs. Helena Targ, who had worked for Schultz in his Monaco office.

Landkamer, a doggedly persistent and tireless researcher, was attempting to track down conservative author and economist Antony Sutton, whom Landkamer had retained to write a book on a subject Landkamer had researched. Sutton, after receiving a sizable advance, had simply disappeared.

While searching for Sutton, Landkamer read in Sutton's newsletter, the Phoenix Letter [C: Again please, do not mis­read this--this is NOT the PHOENIX LIBERATOR or JOUR­NALS], that he, Sutton, had begun talks with FI on a possible joint venture, which consisted of a planned global tour by Sutton to be financed by FL

Landkamer has made copies of the FI documents he obtained available to this reporter without charge, and without compen­sation for his postage and photocopying expenses.

[C: Coincidentally I might add that Mr. Landkamer has also been equally generous with US! Further he is supplying such great amounts of help in the George Green-John Cole­man etc., etc., etc., case that we feel duly and duty-bound to supply him with equally detailed information regarding same. This is the way, America, to begin to sort your co­-workers from the dregs of society who simply greedily fur­ther set up your downfall. We eagerly await each new packet from Mr. Landkamer and equally eagerly send him more and more of our own information regarding gold se­creting and other "ventures" of high finance during "hard times"!]

The Landkamer documents paint a much different picture of FI than that portrayed in the Schultz and Abraham newsletters. As Landkamer said in a December 28, 1988 "position paper" that he distributed to members of FI and others:

"They tend to substantiate her (Mrs. Targ's) allegation that the members of Freedom Inc. were paying for Larry Abraham and Harry Schultz to junket all over the world--allegedly on Freedom Inc. business--while Abraham and Schultz were insist­ing in their newsletters that no Freedom Inc. funds were being expended for any 'overhead' expenses of running that organi­zation. "
    Landkamer also quotes Abraham as telling him, in a Decem­ber 9, 1988 phone conversation, that, "He (Abraham) admitted that Freedom Inc. had paid for 'some' of his travel expenses while traveling on Freedom Inc. business. When I asked Mr. Abraham how he reconciled this with his claim that no Freedom Inc. money was used for overhead, he alleged that this was all 'travel and entertainment' rather than 'overhead' expenses."

The Landkamer documents included a complete list, as of March, 1988, of all FI members and the amount of their contri­butions. As Landkamer wrote in his position paper:

"My own tally of these documents indicates that as of March 16, 1988, Freedom Inc. had collected a total of U.S. $692,750.08. Of this amount, $573,542,78 (or 83 percent) was derived from U.S. sources, and the remaining $119,206.30 (17 percent) was derived from foreign or non-U.S. sources. These totals do not include 3,305.75 in Swiss francs and 400 Canadian dollars, both from U.S. sources, and a total of 3,200 Australian dollars from Australian sources.
    A Freedom Inc. Swiss bank account statement dated February 28, 1988 discloses that Freedom Inc. had a net amount of U.S. $480,135.70 in its account at that time."

Apparently Freedom Inc. spent some $212,000 in less than a year. Where did it go? The Landkamer documents, while ob­viously accounting for only a small number and amount of FI transactions, nevertheless contradict the repeated assurances of Schultz and Abraham, to FI members, that overhead expenses were being borne by the principals.

The largest number of documents Mrs. Targ made available to Landkamer consisted of invoices to Abraham for travel ex­penses, which he apparently sent to Schultz in Monaco for re­imbursement. These invoices indicate that Abraham, who lives in Seattle, was reimbursed for trips he made to Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Miami, New York City and Sacramento.

Abraham was also apparently reimbursed for foreign trips to London, Monaco, Paris and Toronto. At these various destina­tions he stayed in luxury hotels and was apparently reimbursed for these costs, including meals, long-distance phone calls and bar charges.

Other FI documents make it clear that Schultz was reim­bursed, from the Fl bank account in Zurich, for travel and of­fice expenses.

Schultz and Abraham were in the habit of communicating with one another by fax, and referring to each other by code names--Schultz is "Afi", and Abraham is "Cicero".

A March 1, 1988 fax from Abraham to Schultz begins:

Dear Ari:
    Just a couple of things that we need to get handled right away.
    I. The account for the MultiNational Consultants Corp. has been established, the wiring instructions are behind this. We should put about 50k ($50,000) in this right away. I have a payroll to meet and a number of miscellaneous items that have backed up... [Pilez get his moving ASAP].

Apparently Abraham is requesting $50,000 in FI funds from Schultz for unrelated purposes. FI has never had an American office, not even to receive contributions. Prospective FI mem­bers are asked to send their remittances to Zurich.

REFUND DENIED
    The Landkamer documents shed some light on how FI im­plemented its refund policy. One $500 payment in February, 1988 is clearly identified as a refund, and another payment of that same date, of $400 appears to be a refund.

Four hundred dollars is the minimum, and most common, membership in FI. But Harry Schultz reacted quite differently to a refund request from an FI member in Colorado.

When this member sent a second refund request, Schultz di­rected Mrs. Targ, by memo to: "Draft a letter for my OK to this creep saying: We did not get any letter from you about a refund, and it is offensive for you to begin your letter with assumptions that we are negligent..."

The letter was signed by Mrs. Targ, at Schultz's direction.

Schultz might have been better advised to cite his "notice" in his November, 1987 newsletter, where he wrote: "The die is cast. The refund request period has expired," rather than direct Mrs. Targ to reply as she did.

At this point it is appropriate to ask if FI really did anything wrong. FI did not, after all, solicit funds from investors with the promise of profit and then divert those funds to other pur­poses, as the Colorado-based Western Monetary Consultants al­legedly did (another article). Instead it solicited funds for the worthy causes of promoting freedom and fighting socialism and communism.

OVERHEAD OK IF DISCLOSED
    There is clearly nothing wrong with an organization such as FI using contributions for overhead expenses so long as it does not promise otherwise.

The problem is that Abraham and Schultz repeatedly said that they would bear all overhead costs associated with FI themselves. All contributions, or at least 90 percent of all contribu­tions, would be put in a kitty, with the goal of raising a $10 mil­lion war chest that would make FI self-financing.

The principals pledged to contribute $5,000 of their personal funds for every $100,000 raised, and said that, "We could fund FI alone."

FI has gone to great lengths to prevent disclosure of its oper­ations. It has sued Richard Landkamer in state court in Texas and gained an injunction forbidding him from further dis­tributing copies of FI documents or communicating directly with FI members. Abraham and Schultz have given depositions in this case--Schultz by phone from Monaco--but they have been sealed, under court order, at the plaintiff's request. [C: Oh good grief, anyone getting sick yet?]

A sad and obvious parallel with FI comes to mind--the "televangelists" who raise money in the name of Jesus Christ and then divert it to their sinful excesses. Abraham made this comparison very obviously in his January, 1988 Insider Report. In an article headlines "Tithing for Freedom", he wrote:

"Support for Fl is spreading to those who can't afford the minimum membership ($400). People are simply sending what they can afford, regardless of the "rules" we set forth. That inspired us to facilitate a "Tithe for Freedom" plan, wherein readers can make a monthly donation to Freedom Inc. at whatever level suits them... A monthly tithing for freedom, sent religiously, will help defeat soulless bureaucrats, heartless CFR/Trilateralists and Godless Reds."

Schultz and Abraham target their newsletter at wealthy in­vestors. They offer a mishmash of investment advice and con­servative and libertarian social and political commentary.

It is bad enough to mislead these affluent men and women, but soliciting tithes from those who cannot afford a $400 mem­bership in FI is really beyond the pale, when the money is used to fight communism in the bars of expensive hotels. [C: Or buried in the backyard as boxes of gold coins!]
    Maybe their newsletter colleagues who have embraced FI will have some second thoughts.

TO BE CONTINUED - - -

Unfortunately for the "Investor Adisors" involved, we shall continue this line of information and perchance my own workers and secretary will better understand the timing and the necessity of abruptly calling "some hands" right now. I remind you that FI went defunct and everyone LOST. Know, however, that the adversary never sets up losses for self. So, some of the "bad kiddies" bankrupted to wipe our the rest of their debts and con­tinue to rip you off to this moment. Salu. Would a spoonful of sugar help the medicine go down? I remind you of a fact: sugar and sand feel the same in the teeth--one is sweet and deceiving, however.

Ah, chelas, God has Grace enough to see us through if you but await the unfolding and clearing of the way. Salu.

주제글 정보