힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#069, TATTERED PAGES

PJ 69
    CHAPTER 3

REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

THU., APRIL 29, 1993 9:55 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 256

THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 1993

WACO CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS
    Since there will be relatively NO truth from the Congressional Hearing on the Waco incident, we will offer what help we can to the PEOPLE by furthering information as it is being assem­bled for your use and attention. In this issue of the Contact you will find "Citizen's Arrest" documents reprinted with additional places for "signatures" supplied. I believe that you might want to fill up those lines with signatures and swamp the Judiciary Committee with DEMAND for a true Constitutional hearing. Now, you MUST REMEMBER that Grand Juries are also "fixed" but this IS an opportunity to register your complaints at the way this system has defiled the Constitution. Realize that if you-the-people do not demand attention--NO ONE WILL AND THE GAME IS EFFECTIVELY OVER.

FROM THE NEW FEDERALIST
    I believe that no matter who you are it is mandatory to hear from other "patriots" and spokespersons on these subject matters and we will effort to share as many as we can find space and time to reprint:

THE 86 DEAD PEOPLE IN WACO TEXAS
    DESERVE JUSTICE
    April 27, 1993
    Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.

It is necessary to go, with full force, on the thesis that there never was a reason for (any action) against the anti-Freemasonic Branch Davidian sect in Waco, Texas. We have examined the (crucial) facts, without getting tracked into irrelevant details, and we know the authors of what was put out in the press.
    We also have noted that the pretexts given to the Justice De­partment for the last phase of the action were later withdrawn as false; that it is the CAN/ADL penetration, as the frontal as­pect of the penetration of law enforcement and related agencies, to organize what in fact was the mass murder of 86 innocent people in a holocaust as a way of apparently celebrating the at­tack on the Warsaw Ghetto. [C: My gosh, I didn't think any­one but me would notice--praise the LORD!]
    If this monstrosity is tolerated, if people make any apologies whatsoever for the actions of the ATF or the Quantico crowd which took over from the ATF and committed the final atrocity, then I want nothing to do with them in the future. They are subhuman, immoral, cult-like perverts.
    Let's go at this thing with full force. We have the evidence, the crucial evidence, which defines what the action was and any details of the action which we have not yet considered must nec­essarily fall under the domination of the evidence which is cru­cial. That is scientific methodology.
    Any other view which says, "You have to consider this de­tail, that detail, this detail..." is totally unscientific and cult-like in point of fact. [C: No, this statement is not true--you have to define and consider the details as discovered. I would guess that the discomfort of being considered a "LaRouche cult" may express the unnoted reason for such a statement. Science--of all things--must examine truth in detail to the ex­clusion of "faith", etc. I have no further comment other than to cause you to not be further deceived by "good inten­tions" but shading further of the truth.]
    Okay, let's not let this thing lay. These are 86 dead people; they may not have been the smartest people or the most rational people in the world [C: Again: WRONG ASSUMPTION ON BOTH COUNTS--THEY MAY WELL HAVE BEEN THE MOST INFORMED IN THE WORLD!], but they were American citizens who were innocently murdered in the same spirit with which George Bush murdered thousands of Panama­nians in December of 1989. There is no difference. There were probably a lot of kooks and dummies and neurotics and sick fellows among those poor people, black people largely in those slums, who were killed that night and the following days. But nonetheless, they deserve justice and so do those 86 poor souls who were burned to death by FBI-directed action under the influence of ADL and the Cult Awareness Network and cor­rupt news media this past week, in Waco, Texas.

Thank you.

The next deserves your full attention:

"WHY? WACO!"
    PILGRIMS' REST, HCR 77, Box 38A, Beersheba Springs, TN 37305

WACO--When the Waco crisis suddenly broke on February 28 (1993), the phones began buzzing at General Conference headquarters (Seventh Day Adventist [church]). Shirley Burton (who ten months earlier had a part in initially prompting the ATF to begin their investigation of Koresh) and her staff at GC Communications Department were on the phones from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. solid for days thereafter. They received requests for in­terviews from all over the U.S., Canada, and several European countries.
    Her office sent fax correspondence to all local unions and conferences and encouraged them to hold interviews with the media. Later, her office reversed itself--and sent out another fax to all Adventist entities to Gary Patterson (of the North American Division) who had gone to Texas so he could be close to the action. The objective was to give a single message to the world about Adventism. Patterson, as you may recall, was the Georgia-Cumberland Conference president who, in 1984, was removed from his office by the conference constituency because he so strongly favored the new theology. He is now special as­sistant to the president of the North American Division.

FOLLOW-ON:
    Shirley Burton, Director of Communications for the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, which is headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, says that, in the early spring of 1992, she warned government authorities that something terrible was going to happen at the Waco compound. She told them to go there and do something. Here are two reports, both of which originated in her office.

"February, March, and April, 1992: Wild rumors began to circulate in the media in California and Australia. I began so­liciting and accumulating information on the group after a panic call very early the Saturday morning before Easter Sunday. Australian media had reported that Howell/Koresh/Jezreel had called for a suicide/martyrdom on Easter morning as a supreme sacrifice to God. Media exposure and law enforcement aware­ness seemed to have thwarted the plans. There was no apparent news of them thereafter." (Shirley Burton, "To Media Inquir­ers", March 2, 1993.)

"The morning before Easter last year, Shirley Burton, spokeswoman for the Seventh-day Adventist Church, said she got a terrifying phone call. On the line was a church official in Australia, relaying a warning that the next day an explo­sion of violence would occur in a Waco, Texas, cult that in­cluded dozens of former Adventists. The man got the warning from parents of a cult member.
    "The parents had just had word that there would be a 'suicide-massacre', Burton said, adding that her mind filled with images of the 1978 murder-suicide of Jim Jones and 900 of his followers in Guyana.

"Church authorities tipped off Waco police and Easter passed without incident. But peace came to a bloody end this past Sun­day, when sect members began a shoot-out with federal agents." Washington Post, March 3, 1993.

It is of interest that both investigation teams began their work in 1992, within a month or two after the General Conference alerted federal, state, and local authorities.

"Last spring officials of the Seventh-day Adventist Church heard from colleagues in Sydney that the Branch Davidians were planning a mass suicide for Easter Sunday. About the same time the State Department got word from sources in Australia that Koresh's group was stockpiling arms and planning suicide. State passed it on to ATT, which began its investigation in June." Newsweek, March 15, 1993.
    I suggest you go read last week's CONTACT AGAIN, as well as the first article above.

CESAR CHAVEZ' DEATH
    Do not be blind to other things that are taking place at this time of "the death machine" against ALL groups who attach themselves to God Creator/Christ-directed teachings--be they of "religions accepted" or Native American, Moslem, and thus and so--it is the time for purging God's people and slaying them or bringing them into slavery.
    Cesar Chavez did not JUST head the Farm Worker's Union--HE WAS A GODLY MAN WHO PRACTICED HIS RELI­GIOUS BELIEFS TO THE EXTENT THAT THERE WAS A "STATION" SET UP IN HIS HEADQUARTER BUILD­INGS WHERE GOD, CHRIST AND MOTHER MARY WERE CENTRAL. THIS WAS OBSERVED ALL THE TIME, EVERY DAY! THERE WERE PRAYERS BEFORE EVERY ACTION TAKEN AND ALWAYS CONSTANT PRAYER FOR GUIDANCE AND ASSISTANCE.
    THIS MAN WAS SO VERY TOLERANT AND RESPECT­FUL THAT OUR OWN ENCOUNTER WITH HIM WAS A PRECIOUS MEMORY TO ALL WHO WERE IN AT­TENDANCE. HE ONLY WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HE COULD DO TO SERVE "US"--WHEN WE HAD GONE TO COUNCIL AS TO HOW "WE COULD ASSIST HIM" AS HE WAS DEEP IN LEGAL STRUGGLES AT THE TIME.
    DO YOU THINK, PERHAPS, CHAVEZ REPRESENTED A RATHER DRASTIC OPPOSITE REFLECTION FOR THE "USUAL UNION LEADER"? I WOULD GUESS SO!!

IF YOU THINK HIS DEATH IS NOT A PART OF THIS "PURGE", THEN YOU ARE DESTINED TO PERISH IN THE HATE DEFILED PLACES OF A ONCE MAGNIFI­CENT PLANET.
    I am asking for the staff to pull-up again the information we shared with you years past on the "DOOMSDAY PROGRAM" (Of your American Federal Government) AND the more recent writings on the subject which was also presented in Time maga­zine. We have shared them--but you had better be looking again because it is "hot time in the old town tonight", so to loosely speak.

I have also shared the "grid-system" beam operations which are now in full operation. However, the super-structures (hubs) of 300 ft. towers are still to be finished. These have been pre­sented to ones like you by ones like Spielberg, etc., as "star search-alien communications" systems. B.S.!!! This is the most sophisticated pulse beam system ever known on your planet--for total control of ALL people. This gives capability of total brainwashing, programming and capability to pulse death beams at anyone, anytime. You are under TOTAL surveillance and now there is capability to annihilate you in a dozen different ways from simply beams which kill through cardiac arrest to the introduction of incurable and heinous microbiotic infections. Doom and Gloom bearers at work again? I guess so because I don't intend to stop telling you. If you see glory and goodness ahead in your world then I want some of that "stuff" you are taking! The New World Order of the Anti-Christ has all but WON while you sleep on.

Need a little evidence that the "towers" are still under way and daily gaining in numbers and places? Let's try just little old "hometown" Minnesota for a bit of confirmation, APRIL 20, 1993!

"DOOMSDAY TOWER"
    'Doomsday tower' could be located in Minnesota.
    MINNEAPOLIS (AP): The Air Force has revived plans to build a 299-foot "doomsday tower" in central Minnesota TO HELP DIRECT RETALIATION IN THE EVENT OF A NUCLEAR WAR.
    The unmanned tower would be part of the Ground Wave Emergency Network that the Air Force says is needed to link military and civilian leaders if a nuclear attack knocks out con­ventional communications.
    The structure would be one of 121 towers and transmitting and receiving stations scattered across the continental United States. All but 29 of the towers HAVE BEEN BUILT at a cost of more than $1 million EACH. [C: You will find them in ev­ery direction (on land) and in varying heights of tower ac­cording to terrain and regions, etc., approximately every 50 or so miles (also dependent on need and topography). If you are astute in your observation you will see one of the towers (but not for very long) on T.V. as scanning is done of Bosnia. They have a unique profile relative to microwave and radio towers and the like. It is done while no one no­ticed under the guise of "alien" radio possibilities. Min­nesota just objected for some reason or another or they, too, would never have known anything. I wonder about that in itself.]
    The Air Force on Monday said it has identified five potential rural sites for the tower, including its preferred site near the town of Lastrup in Morrison County. The other sites are else­where in that county or in adjoining Crow Wing County.
    The Air Force's original proposal ran into opposition in 1989 from some Minnesotans who joined critics in other states to challenge the GWEN program.
    Critics contend that the program is unnecessary, particularly because recent upheavals in the former Soviet Union have reduced that nation's threat to U.S. security. They also say GWEN could harm the environment, and that the program's RADIO-FREQUENCY EMISSIONS COULD CREATE HEALTH PROBLEMS FOR HUMANS AND ANIMALS LIVING NEAR THE TOWERS. [C: Or anywhere else on the globe!]
    "GWEN is the result of Cold War thinking about the Soviet Union and was specifically designed to deal with a nuclear at­tack from that country," said Gary Bradshaw, a critic of the program who teaches psychology in Brainerd-area schools. "We thought that GWEN was a dead turkey in light of, among other things, the collapse of Communism in the Soviet Union," he said, "But now it's back".
    The Air Force says that's because GWEN's alleged health hazards have been addressed and found to be without substance.
    GWEN was designed to be used only in case of a nuclear at­tack; one in which a warhead would explode high in the atmo­sphere, releasing an electromagnetic pulse that would knock out conventional power and communications across the United States.
    Jack Rankin, a civilian spokesman for the Air Force, said the agency will receive comments on its proposal until June 5. Af­ter that it will announce its final decision whether to proceed with the construction. [C: Care to make any "odds" on the bet?]

NATIVE AMERICAN AFFAIRS
    Now, along the lines of the above observation that the Feds are taking everything from EVERY fragment of citizenry--let's look AGAIN at the Native American. Specifically we will turn to the Shoshone Nation, the Dann Clan, which we simply did not have resources to follow-up with the CLC at the time of beginning (before the cattle and horses were confiscated), etc. The case is cut and dried in favor of the Indians but since when does this longer matter?? It is, however, another incident which brings pain to our people as they have to realize what could have been done positively with the monies taken in secret by George Green. There simply has not been funding sufficient to carry-through with started assistance and now, no one wants involve­ment. I don't know how you ever rectify or compensate for this kind of damage for it goes beyond the simple greedy taking of property falsely--it moves now into probable federal crime ac­tions. The whole G.G. thing gets bigger and bigger, so stay tuned.

SHOSHONE ELDER JAILED IN DISPUTE
    OVER LANDS
    The Western Shoshone Nation has issued an urgent call for help in its dispute with the U.S. government over national sovereignty, taxation, and grazing rights.
    The Shoshones claim that the dispute is part of a deliberate attempt to eradicate the Western Shoshone Nation. According to Chief Raymond Yowell of the Western Shoshone National Council, "It's economic genocide." Observers expect this case to affect the way other native rights cases are resolved.
    On March 3, 1993, Clifford Dann, a Western Shoshone el­der, was convicted of assaulting a federal officer during a raid by U.S. land management authorities near the Dann ranch in Nevada. Dann faces a 35-month minimum sentence on May 17.
    Dann was arrested last November when he attempted to stop U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) agents from round­ing-up horses. The BLM alleges that the Dann family failed to obtain grazing permits and that Dann-owned cattle and horses have overgrazed the range. The Western Shoshone maintain that they do not need permits since the 1863 Treaty of Ruby Valley gives them jurisdiction over their land.
    Although the Dann family has lived on the land for genera­tions, the BLM claims that their ranch and almost all Western Shoshone land was taken by the U.S. at some time in the past.
    According to the BLM, title to all Shoshone lands except for a few small reservations was transferred to the federal government by a process known as "gradual encroachment".
    Now the BLM claims that the Danns are trespassing on their ancestral home, where their grandparents lived in a wickiup. But family elder Mary Dann rejects that idea. "The only time I would be trespassing," she told federal agents, "is when I go over to the Paiute land, past my territorial line."
    Dann was injured and arrested when he attempted to stop BLM agents from removing the captured horses. Blocking the road with his truck, Dann stood in the bed, doused himself with gasoline, and announced that he would set himself on fire if BLM agents did not release the horses. Dann declared, "By taking away our livelihood and our lands, you are taking away our lives."
    After speaking with Dann's sister, agents convinced Dann to leave his vehicle. When Dann approached officers, still carry­ing the plastic container of gasoline and a lighter, the officers wrestled him to the ground.
    Authorities claim that Dann was trying to commit suicide and kill federal agents in an effort to draw attention to the conflict between the Western Shoshones and the BLM.

[C: My God, chelas, this is WHY you are in the mess you're in--RIGHT ON CNN TELEVISION IT WAS SHOWN THAT THE GASOLINE WAS IGNITED AND THE MAN AFIRE!! HOW THIS COMES DOWN TO "ASSAULTING A FEDERAL OFFICER" SOMEHOW ESCAPES MY SENSES OF UNDERSTANDING! HOW MUCH WORSE CAN A CITIZEN GET THAN TO CALL ATTENTION TO HIS PLIGHT? MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU FOR THERE SEEMS LITTLE ELSE LEFT SACRED IN YOUR LAND OF FREEDOM AND GLORY.]
    Among the Shoshone, Dann's CONVICTION is viewed as an ironic victory in that it will force the U.S. courts to deal with indigenous sovereignty issues during the appeals process. A spokesperson for Dann stated that Dann's goal is to "ensure that the precedents and statutes defending native liberty are addressed within the judicial system." [C: How many of YOU believe it will do so?]
    According to Yowell, "Western Shoshone law is the first law for us; international law is second in our view; U.S. law is third and least significant to us. For a solution to the Western Shoshone land rights issue to occur, the above must be followed. We do not accept U.S. law, and they (the U.S.) do not accept Shoshone law. The forum for a solution to the problems has to be done in an international setting. [C: Even if it would work, FAT CHANCE!]
    Yowell issued a "cease and desist" order to the federal gov­ernment. "We are making moves to protect our land like any nation would during an invasion." [C: Do you think he means like Iraq or Palestine or what?]
    In an article in The Salt Lake Tribune, Yowell was quoted as saying, "We've asked them to show us a paper how they took the land. Show us a title or deed and we'll back off."
    For more information on this situation, contact the Western Shoshone Defense Project, General Delivery, Crescent Val­ley, NV 89821, or call 702:468-0230.

May each of you readers act in WISDOM and turn unto GOD for therein, and only therein, lies your help and the way. I am but a servant in that HOST come to bring Light upon these things. Salu.
    PJ 69
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

FRI., APRIL 30, 1993 11:42 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 257

FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 1993
    OVERWHELM
    In the overwhelming presence of all that comes against the Goodly Crew, it is hard to move on and keep on keeping on. It is as bad for my people who are without the prison bars as within for they are but prisoners in their own confines while this purging comes down.

Dharma Wokini sits to write and the heart is so heavy as to find little solace in the goodness of mission. As the iron falls upon all the lies and distortions with the "Green" case and the other expressions fall heavily as she and E.J. find that Luke Perry and around about through Green has made it internationally through the Associated Press. Well, freedom of speech (even lies) is ac­ceptable and the ego can bear that much. However, it hurts oth­ers and that is all but unbearable. I remind my ones that what is sent OUT shall come back as surely as God is in His Heaven and you will NOT be given more than that which can be borne in HIS service.

There now comes evidence that both George Green and Gary Anderson either jointly or separately have had some sort of ac­tivities going on prior to this and it is inclusive of some kind of Federal Mail Fraud or Interstate Criminal (Federal) activities of some kind--out of, or through, Chicago yet. When? Oh it will be divulged in its proper time. Is one simply trying to incrimi­nate the other to save necks and assets? Does it matter? There is such pain in this quarter as George continues to fight to keep all assets and cause total destruction and distraction to all oppo­sition--totally beyond reasoning or logic UNLESS HE SERVES THE ADVERSARY IN TOTAL, RECOGNIZED AS THE CIA, ETC.

Well, my people have been good students and their intent is honest in this purge of goodness across your lands--so be it.

We have many things to concern about this day--Gunther is again in isolation and medications being withheld; his attorney is incarcerated without charges, denial of all rights; Rodney Stich, in the past, had all his assets frozen so that he can do little to nothing; Ray Renick was to go before the court today and has refused to do so--so he expects the bludgeon to come forth and kill him before evening---this could go on and on as across your lands the "good" are being brought down. I can only remind you: STAY WITHIN THE PROTECTION OF GOD, EVEN IF YOU FULLY TRUST NOT--GIVE IT A TRY FOR WE CANNOT WORK IN YOUR BEHALF OTHERWISE!! I would ask that all of you, especially Ray, remember: It is easier to remove you somehow, from prison--than to reclaim you from a coffin or cremation urn.

TODAY'S WACO NEWS
    Pay attention, watchers and listeners: The unscathed ones who "escaped" from the compound ARE part of the ones who shot and barricaded the helpless victims within that compound. Note that they are not even singed and furthermore--harken back to our last writings--the lead spokesman IS FROM AUSTRALIA!!!

Our CONTACT staff is so weary they are about to drop and our papers are so lengthy that we may well "go broke" but, brothers and sisters, I see no other way to handle this than to continue to place as much as possible into your hands. I ask that the infor­mation from Prukop (Center for Action) be placed in the paper (See end of chapter).

I also ask that Renick's writing (the transcription) IN FULL with only typographical editing be placed in the next paper. (Later in this chapter.) There is much repeating but there CAN'T be enough for sinking within the minds--remember, the minds of the readers are overwhelmed just as are your own. As the group sits to speak on these very subjects even they cannot remember names and times and even incidents--it is all coming down so quickly.

Renick's full intent of attack is against William Clark as much as any other ONE entity and is the main cause of his own tar­geting for silencing. Clark is a heinous and deadly character who has sold out your nation, your POW/MIA's and uncounted other terrors. Remember, readers, he was made assistant Sec­retary of State under Eagleburger at the end of Bush's reign. Worse, he has never even slowed up activities as no one seems to notice.

In some effort at protection for Renick I ask Wokini to herein print his letter to Judge Harry Woolpert, Superior Court, San Luis Obispo, Cal.

26 April 1993

Dear Commander,

I apologize if I am a disappointment to you. Especially now that your own "ground crew" are "up to their ears in alligators". You always said you wanted live messengers, not dead heroes. I have carefully weighed the circumstances and made this deci­sion.

On Friday, April 30, I am to appear in court. This court and the judge have abused my rights for several years now (sound familiar?). They have warrants for my arrest for everything from contempt of court to plotting to overthrow the government. Twice in the past month, I have been set up. Four sheriff's cars and deputies with drawn guns have surrounded my property. I was scheduled for a radio talk program for a similar scenario. I WILL NOT GO TO COURT!

The Sheriff Dept. is afraid to set foot on my property because they believe that it is booby-trapped with explosives. They are afraid of not only the physical consequences, but also the politi­cal ramifications. Perhaps they are correct. In poker, the most important rule is to never let your adversary know if you're bluffing. It would serve no purpose for me to slowly fade away in a jail cell like so many of my brave comrades.

The new "CONTACT" is excellent. May you and the "crew: continue to bring the truth to us.

Sincerely, Ray Renick

Letter to court:

Harry Woolpert
    Superior Court
    San Luis Obispo, Cal.

I see you have me scheduled for another unconstitutional ses­sion of injustice in your "star chamber". Since I have been roy­ally screwed in all my previous appearances, I regret that I must decline the invitation. You, yourself, have vacated one of your own judgments and admitted to violating my rights. So far I've had better luck with the SWAT team!
    If you have been keeping up with my book-in-progress, you would know that it is being used by several publications all over the United States. Some of them are: THE PHOENIX LIBERA­TOR, CONTACT, Aid and Abet Police Newsletter, AntiShyster, Spotlight and others. Also, you would note, much has been added. Someday you and Clark and I will be famous. Some of the additions are enclosed.
    One of the enclosed additions is called "The Missing 13th Amendment". I have already sent copies to many branches of government. [C: We have written extensively on the missing 13th Amendment which precludes lawyers from sitting on a bench or in Congress--it somehow managed to simply vanish from the Amendment lineup with a nice renumbering system which I'm sure is easily understood since the "lawyers" run the world! Many people have been deaded just bringing this one little tid-bit to the attention of your national citizenry!] Funny thing--No One has addressed this issue or answered my letters. Perhaps you can? This DULY RATIFIED CONSTI­TUTIONAL AMENDMENT STATES THAT you HAVE FORFEITED YOUR AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP. If you have any question about its constitutionality or the legality of your po­sition, feel free to call the researcher, Mr. Alfred Adask, Edi­tor, AntiShyster Magazine. (Phone: 1-800-477-5508)
    I know I shouldn't really put this in writing, but by now you should know quite a bit about my background--service in the Marine Corps, connections with Special Forces and Naval Intel­ligence, electronics engineer with the space program--you should realize that I am quite capable of creating a very sophis­ticated "Grand Finale". Before you send out the SWAT team, PLEASE EVACUATE THE NEIGHBORHOOD. I don't want innocent people hurt.
    Keep up the good work, Harry. Together we can make my book THE S L 0 CONNECTION a "best seller". Perhaps I should cut you in for a percentage?

VERY Sincerely,

Ray Renick
    1625 Nipomo Ave.
    Los Osos, Cal. 93402

ENCL: Several pages from THE S L 0 CONNECTION
    COPIES: Public and media distribution.
    NOTICE: Public invited to attend with video cameras.
    IMPORTANT: Copy of THIS 13th Amendment to be included in court action!

Wokini, get this information over to the crew for the PHONE LINE and ask them to see that it gets on the APFN FAX. line--TODAY!!!!

AND--YOU READERS STILL THINK "YOU" HAVE THE WORST TROUBLE THIS DAY? HOW ABOUT YOU, DHARMA WOKINI? LET US NEVER, NEVER FORGET OUR BRAVE, AND SOMETIMES FOOLISH, BROTHERS WHO STILL FIGHT AND ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THE PRESERVATION OF THIS COUNTRY IN FREEDOM UN­DER THE CONSTITUTION.

BILDERBERGERS--NATO--GREECE
    Does anyone connect these incidents? The Bilderbergers just met in Vouliagmeni, Greece April 22 to 25. Leaders, of course, are Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller. Now it caught Dharma's eye because on her first trip to Greece some years ago she lodged at the very hotel where the Bilderbergers just met: the Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel. This is a quaint little suburb of Athens (summer resort much like Palm Beach, etc.). It was a total fluke that she stayed there but the coincidence caught her attention.

This was intended because I wanted it to be noted that as the news came forth today as to the possibility of bombing and in­vading Bosnia-Herzegovina. (Do you really think there will be hard intent to destroy the Serbs who started the whole thing?) I doubt it since they were acting on the advice of Henry Kissinger's "Kissinger Associates". However, things are sacri­ficed for the "cause" so I'm sure there will be great distraction and as this "purge" comes and America is brought to her knees--YOU WILL HAVE A WAR--SOMEWHERE! It always hap­pens exactly the same way with the same distractions--only get­ting worse and worse in horror.

The group to decide the next WAR, as is now being decided, ARE MEETING IN ATHENS, GREECE BEGINNING NOW--LESS THAN A MERE FEW SHORT MILES FROM THE BILDERBERG MEETING. THEY CAN'T EVEN LEAVE BEAUTIFUL AND GIFTED GREECE ALONE! This ticks off quite a few of us for Athenia of ancient times was our home and how appropriate that the adversary would do his most heinous work in the places of the greatness of God's beauty and enlight­enment. And Americans, whether or not you like it--in those areas of the world America is known as the Great Satan! You have come a long, long way in your blindness.

BOOKS!
    Readers, I am going to ask for H E L P. It does not require much but we sit with (in hand) one of the most incredibly com­piled volume(s) of information ever gathered together. It will become obvious why this person in point has been efforted into silence. It didn't work--nor shall it.

The volumes of paper are READY for printing--but there are over 600 pages which shall be difficult to break into smaller volumes. To get a minimum number into press is going to cost about $12,000 plus. This is called DEFRAUDING AMERICA by Rodney Stich, author of UNFRIENDLY SKIES which, if you have not read it--please GET IT.

No, the information is not NEW--there is NO "NEW" informa­tion but he has pulled this remarkable gathering of information together and it is mind boggling in importance. We want to get it into print and distribution. We can do it but proceeds, after costs are recovered, will go in great majority to Stich--so please, let us help this patriot to survive. He has another follow-on which I believe most of "my" friends will find even more inter­esting.

How can we do this? Well, I would think that possibly contri­butions (or investment if you prefer) can be made through CONTACT (or other information can be placed herein). It is not suitable while under "frozen" activity because of George Green to simply shift it from the Institute--which is why the In­stitute exists, however. If you readers can help us just a little bit--we can figure some way to get this out to you. You are running so very, very short of time to get this thing into revolv­ing back into a Constitutional system of living.

We will be asking again, friends, so be prepared that we must have help if we are to change anything for we have been ren­dered all but helpless as people in this impacting litigation and theft from our resources of late. We will need to help Russ­bacher and, of course, Renick as their work is put to press. We are doing the original formatting of Russbacher's as we go and share with you readers as we shall do when Renick is ready--IF HE SURVIVES INTACT. IT IS DESPERATE TIME, READ­ERS--TRULY.

GOLD AND ASSETS
    I think you will find it totally ironic and also reasonable to you who recognize the adversary at work. We are now at the very brink of economic crash--AND THE PRICE OF GOLD IS MOVING UP. Note that the attention is moving to the rising prices of gold and speculations on cause and effect. Well, of course, it comes as we are torn asunder--how else do you de­stroy the benefits to the "people"? This is the TIME to place your funds against gold--for the prices will probably not be as good (low) again for a long time as the Elite get set for the long-haul. For you who are still interested, the Institute is SOUND and solid--as it has been investigated by the Corporations Com­mission, the FBI and every confounded "commission" Green and Perry could find! I remind you, however, we do not serve as a metals exchange--we only offer services if you are willing to allow borrowing for some of the projects as in "publishing"--against that gold in this near interim.

Other resources for funding such activities are coming soon as final arrangements are set forth abroad--but to hold information at this critical and perhaps final window of opportunity is un­thinkable. It is, of course, the work of the "tools" of the Elite badgers and destroyers. Truth, readers, is in final tally--your only tool and weapon against that which is come upon you. We can do no more than offer and plead with you to get the infor­mation out--SOME WAY. The Truth of God is now banned and impounded--you are also on the very brink of barring any of this uncovering information from your hands as authors, re­searchers, players, insiders and daring patriots are vanquished one after another. It is up to you America, it is up to you.

We must do the work of helping in these projects so that the author maintains TOTAL CONTROL over his own work. Tampering and editing and rewriting IS NOT SUITABLE NOR ACCEPTABLE. OUR ONLY THRUST IS TOWARD FREE­DOM--NOT SHECKLES ON A MAN'S BLOOD.

Since Rodney has the work READY for press please don't re­quire that we run it in bits and pieces as we have space in the CONTACT for we are so flooded with information that we can­not long bear the costs as is--AFTER WE GET THE WORK "OUT THERE" WE CAN THEN TAKE UP THE DISSEC­TION AND DISCUSSION OF IT. THANK YOU.

Since this segment is going to end up far too lengthy if we in­clude the Russbacher material, I suggest we close this writing here and move on to number 2 for the body of his story.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#069, TATTERED PAGES

PJ 69
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #2 CERES 'ATONN

FRI., APRIL 30, 1993 3:01 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 257

FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 1993

NOW TO RUSSBACHER:
    Get ready for more "James Bond(ing)", readers. All we can do at this time which is of REAL VALUE is make sure their stories are spread about as far as possible. And, remember these peo­ple in your prayers to God--for they, too, like you, are finding their own truth and direction and the way is doubly hard for they have LIVED THE EXPERIENCE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE CURTAIN.

OPERATION CLYDESDALE
    By: Gunther Karl Russbacher
    This is the story of the perversion of man, and his intent to impose his way upon the unsuspecting populace. It is a story of a group of men who, against all odds, were willing to make things right for a young lad, betrayed by the very society he be­lieved would protect him from the monster which lurks within some men.
    Sadly, this youth was wrong to believe that this great society cared or would be willing to run to his aid. He was stolen, forced into intolerable white slavery, and left with nothing to call his own.
    He is remembered here, along with the brave men who gave their lives in order that he, and many others, might continue to live.
    THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO THE MEN I LOST AND LEFT BEHIND. YOU SHALL FOREVER BE A PART OF ME. I SALUTE YOU ONE AND ALL.

MAY GOD GRANT EACH OF YOU YOUR RIGHTLY DESERVED ETERNAL PEACE.

IN LOVING MEMORY I DEDICATE THIS WORK TO YOU.
    GUNTHER K. RUSSBACHER
    APRIL 19, 1993
    CHAPTER I
    It was a cold and wet Thanksgiving Day. The overnight temperatures had dipped to near record levels, as we gathered in the formal dining room to begin the special meal. I didn't think that there would be quite so many of us as we began the process of finding our seats. As always, I sat at the head of the table, in one of the uncomfortable captain's chairs, all the while hoping that the somber meal would pass without incident from the chil­dren.

I glanced in the direction of my eldest son, who at the time was age eight, but like many of the children his age, going on sixteen. He was an innocent, living in a world that didn't neces­sarily consider children to be innocent. Quickly, I stole a hur­ried glance to the man seated to my right. An expression of ex­treme pain crossed his brow as he sank his eyes towards his din­ner plate. None of the men in the room were able to meet each other's eyes. It was a time of grief, abject sadness; a time for the tears we couldn't cry.

The cold anger of the men was evident throughout the strained meal. Everyone was merely going through the motions, picking at the food which was placed in front of them. Three members of my Special Operations Group were dead. Two oth­ers had sustained such severe injuries which would, in all likelihood, preclude them from further service with the Group. The civilian operations stood at four. The actual ordered or con­doned sanctions exceeded a verified body count of sixty-seven.

Although the operation was considered a raving success by Rudolph Guilliani, the United States Attorney for the District of New York, we felt betrayed by and through the revocation of the Executive Sanction which had fielded our unit, and given us a clear and free hand to terminate, with prejudice, any and all persons associated with the targeted pedophile ring, both at home and abroad. We were stopped short of that mark by the President of these United States.

There was no reason for happiness that day on which all America celebrated as the day of Thanksgiving. The historians were writing the year 1985. It had been a year of absolute tur­moil. It was a year of red hot paramilitary tactics, and interna­tional terrorism. We were steeped in far too many operations and were to the point where rookie hirelings and contract labor became prevalent throughout the entire Agency. After our guests had made their good byes, leaving to return to their homes, I retired to my little sanctuary to reflect upon the history of the last few months. Much had happened to my little family. Not only was I absent from the home for months on end, having little or no time for my own children, I was also in the middle of divorce proceedings. All in all, it was not the kind of a year one cares to etch into his memory.

Slowly, my tiredness began to catch up with me. My eyes grew increasingly more heavy, permitting the entire file and record of events of the past months to flash before me. With heavy heart and moist eyes I gave in to the memories as the macabre occurrences danced before my hooded eyes.

CHAPTER II
    The days were just beginning to get warmer and longer, per­mitting a little yard work, in hopes of getting our home readied for spring. The decision was made to have a combined birthday party for our sons, consisting of pizza, ice cream, more pizza, and even more noise, at the local Chuckie Cheese Pizza Parlor. My wife, at that time, was massaging her temples in the hope that her headache would abate. Our children, in concert with the many neighbor children, danced around our chairs, whoop­ing it up as if it was the re-enactment of that fatal day at Little Big Horn. At the rate they were going about it, we would soon suffer the same fate as the men of Custer's Cavalry. The brightly colored Indian headdresses and tomahawks were about to reduce two normal and relatively sane adults to babbling id­iots.

I excused myself under the pretext of going out to the motor home to look for more cigarettes. The cellular phone was ring­ing as I inserted the key into the door lock. Without giving matters a second thought, I answered the call. It was the Chief of Station of the St. Louis area office. He stated that we had re­ceived the go ahead to field an operation designed to flush out and identify pederasts and other pedophiles in the St. Louis, Mi­ami, Phoenix, Seattle, Chicago, and New York areas.

The reason for an operation was formulated in such manner as to include the country.

Our SOG (Special Operations Group) had entered the picture earlier, after an extensive fact finding investigation into the pornographic movie industry. It didn't take all too long to de­termine that the real problem wasn't the "old fashioned, plain brown wrapper" kind of pornography. That, in itself, would not have been sufficient interest to the Central Intelligence Agency. Our involvement commenced after being contacted by the FBI. They had asked us to bring on line a major sting operation de­signed to flush out potential buyers and traders of "kiddieporn", as well as sexually explicit porno films wherein a victim is bru­talized, savaged and ultimately murdered at the point of orgasm. The entire ritualistic murder scene is recorded on film and gen­erally distributed throughout the cult circles. Many of the SNUFF films (the term is derived from the act of snuffing out the candle or spark of life while the camera continued to roll) find their way to Europe or the Far East. Our Intelligence Or­ganizations had been tracking the dispersal of material for several months. The extent of the distributor network amazed even the most seasoned operatives. We were awaiting operation or­ders prior to bringing the Covert Operations Division on line.

Hours later I was sitting in our offices, eagerly awaiting the transmission of the Operations Order from Washington, D.C. Although we had received verbal A-okay for the operation, written details and executive consent was still forthcoming.

We whiled away the time, lounging around the office, mak­ing small talk, and generally keeping each other occupied. Photographs of a young lad were lying on top of a dossier. Glancing at the desk I saw that it contained a rather high secu­rity code. It was marked in blue, gold and white.

The lad appeared to be approximately twelve years of age, and somewhat bleached of color. Little did I know what he had gone through prior to the time of the taking of the photograph. The file stated that he had been used for kiddieporn and that he had recently been sold as a sex slave. We had received intelli­gence that the boy had been sold to an East German photogra­pher. The last location given as to his whereabouts placed him somewhere on the East German and Slovak border. He was being moved from location to location, all the while making porno films for his captors. We were to set up the operation for an extraction and to terminate all targets in the field.

The wire began to hum, as the decision to go ahead was coming in from Covert Operations, via a Field Intelligence Or­der. I turned to Roger, my second in command, and began the process of assembling an operations plan. A quick cup of cof­fee, made sickeningly sweet by using honey instead of sugar, propelled my blood sugar levels to dangerous highs. A phone was ringing off the hook in the conference room. After numer­ous rings a colleague stated that he had received a call from Portland, Oregon, advising that cousin Richard was on his way to the airport to catch the first flight to St. Louis. With good speed the entire hit and extraction team was being assembled. It wouldn't be long until the rest of the old and long true cadre would find its way to the Blues capital of the Midwest. We were now reduced to waiting, preparing the logistics for the long flight to the staging area. The time to write the Operation Plan for Operation Clydesdale was at hand.

The necessary calls went out to Meteorology, Group Opera­tion Support, and foreign and local intelligence support. It was expected that we had specific assets in place which could render initial support upon landing at the insertion site.

I asked for SEALS and, or other, branches of the Special Operations Forces. Due to the hurried nature of the pending in­sertion, we dismissed the idea of fielding additional SEALS to weatherproof and render safe the designed arrival area. An "A" Team of the Tenth Special Forces, of Bad Toelz, Germany, was offered. The offer was quickly discarded as we made contact with our own Delta Force Extraction Unit.

It was a lucky coincidence that they had just returned from a training exercise, landing at our facility at Rhein Main AFB, Frankfurt, Germany. The Chief of Station of Bonn assured me that the Delta Unit would be placed into an isolated and sterile environ, pending our arrival at Rhein Main. It took another five hours until the entire team had arrived in St. Louis. Those who could took commercial flights, while the far removed members were provided fast movers (fighter aircraft) to bring them to our location. The time had come to excuse myself and make for the ready room in order to write my part of the operation plan. Glancing around the room I couldn't help but smile at the faces of the men who had shared the taste of wet operations around the globe. The time was at hand to strike a blow against the sa­tanic element which had grown to alarming proportions on all fronts.

Little did we know what we were about to encounter. No one had an inkling of how high and deep these operators had in­filtrated the very government we served. The operation was a firm GO, by any standard, but as said, we had no idea of what we were about to encounter. I can state, unequivocally, that we were about to be plunged into the darkest recesses of hell!

The teleprinter apprised us of the fact that the targets had considerable influence in East Germany as well as Czechoslo­vakia. They also knew that we had placed strong inquiries onto the international wires, in order to secure their location and rel­ative strength. The idea that a reception committee could and would be waiting for us was taken into consideration. Local as­sets in East Germany, Austria, and Czechoslovakia were con­tacted and placed on high alert status. Soon a purge would be launched against the international pedophile community. Our intent was not merely to arrest these God-awful perpetrators, or to smuggle them into a safe pick-up point for our Federal Au­thorities. We were given the Green Light to commit to "Field Resolutions", terminating the targets with extreme prejudice. The Operation had been sanctioned from "ON High", therefore leaving little doubt about the final outcome. Our intent was to enlarge upon the Operation Orders, the listed sanctions, bringing down their murderous friends who had chosen to terminate in­nocent children, for the sake of pornographic snuff films, while others were hiding behind the rolling cameras.

I asked cousin Richard, as well as Roger Rabbit, to assist me in the writing of the general operations plan. Quickly the steel vault door of the small chamber closed and sealed behind us as we entered the secure room. We were in the inner sanctum of the St. Louis office of the Central Intelligence Agency. Every­thing we needed had already been laid out. With gusto, but stern intent, we launched ourselves into the birth of "OPERATION CLYDESDALE".

OPERATION CLYDESDALE
    PROJECT CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET; SOG-SI/6
    COPY NO. 1 OF 3 COPIES
    SOG/ALPHA/DELTA/-DETACHMENT TS-Q/SOG-D/F; 201
    (insert complete routing and code classification Nos.)
    CD 279853 STAGING AREA: RHEIN MAIN AFB, FRANK­FURT, GERMANY
    DATE OF OPERATION: 08 MAR. 85 DOS/DIA/CIA 850308:0001Z
    OPERATION ORDER 2-687/4
    REFERENCE: EUROPEAN QMVB: MAP SERIES K-424, CZECH; L-GER; M-415, GER; M-216, 18S. SCALE: 1:50,000

1. SITUATION

A. Hostile Forces: Heavy hostile traffic and activity along the Czechoslovak borders with Austria and West Ger­many. Realtime reconnaissance Sat/Intel designates and reveals medium to heavy border, and other ground forces. Sat/Intel designates such forces as Soviet and Czech forces, which have been detached from main units to reinforce standard border pa­trols in the anticipated DZ areas.

1. SITUATION UPDATE

B. Hostile Forces: Latest Sat/Intel discloses the ground build-up is comprised of STB and KGB elements. Assessment of update: EXTREME CAUTION REQUIRED.

Meteorology and Forecast: High pressure system dominating target and DZ area. Intermediate cloud cover at 14,000 ft., otherwise, clear skies. Moist, cold air. Anticipated and projected temperature range: 40 Degrees F to 28 Degrees F.

Half Moon: 47% illumination

Sunrise: 0714 hrs. Sunset: 1618 hrs.

(1) Terrain: The terrain is comprised of low rolling hills. In the higher elevations the terrain is open with majestic evergreen forest areas. The lower ground is mostly open cultivated land. Night movement will be relatively easy.

(2) Identification: The Hostile Forces are comprised target members, as well as Czech and Soviet troops.

Probable STB and KGB elements have been identi­fied.

(3) Location: See map overlay--Enclosures # 1-4.

(4) Activity: Combined target and hostile forces are currently reinforcing the border guard units, as well as setting up security check points around the target property, and roadblocks on the main routes leading to the target property. Additional roadblocks on main routes leading to the border areas have been noted by friendly border overflights.

(5) Strength: Indeterminate, however all indications suggest ground forces are currently held at least double normal strength.

C. Friendly Forces in Target Area: None.

(1) Airborne or Ground Fire Support Available: None.

2. MISSION

A. D/F: 01 Detachment: Will conduct infiltration exercise to secure perimeter and contact local agent/asset on DZ, provide logistics as well as possible ground fire support for SOG, and escape and evade to extraction site. (See map overlay-enclosures # 1-4)

B. AGENCY/DIA Component: Will access local asset, de­termine feasibility of extraction; acquire and define all existing targets; remove the minor child, while terminating all of the targets found on secured premises. Escape and evade to extraction site. (See map overlay-Enclosures # 1­4)

3. EXECUTION

A. Concept of Operation: DIA/CIA/ODA-204 (Half Team) will conduct the operation in two (2) phases.

Phase I : Airborne Operation--Night HAHO infiltration to DZ to link with local agent/asset and minor child.

Phase II: Escape and evade, after termination of all tar­gets, with minor child to extraction site.

B. Coordinating Instructions:

(1) Time of departure and return:

DEPART: 08 Mar. 85-2100 hours.
    RETURN: 09 Mar. 85-0600 hours.
    (However, mission has final priority)

(2) Infiltration Route; Escape Route; Evasion Route, as well as Coordinates of DZ and Extraction Site: See Enclosures number 1-4.

(3) Rally Point: See Enclosures 1-4. The Detachment Leader/Commander will designate the Rally Point--to be used only if the unit becomes separated or dis­organized.

(4) Actions on Hostile Contacts: As per Detachment Field Standard Operational Procedure: TERMI­NATE WITH PREJUDICE.

(5) Actions at Danger Areas: As per Detachment Field SOP.

(6) Actions at the Objective: Take control of the minor and escape and evade while remainder of team is sanitizing the entire target area.

(7) Prisoners: NONE shall be taken.

(8) EEI (Essential Elements of Information): NONE.

(9) OIR (Other Intelligence Requirements): NONE.

4. AGENCY AND SERVICE SUPPORT

A. Supply

1. Rations: One (1) day's rations will be provided and carried into the insertion zone.

2. Arms and Ammunition: As per Special Require­ments--see Enclosure #5.

3. Clothing and Night Equipment: As per Special Requirements--see Enclosure #5.

4. Method of Handling Wounded: Walking wounded will accompany Detachment. Critically wounded will be cached until the mission is completed. At which time recovery attempts will be made to bring out and/or extract such wounded personnel.

5. Method of Handling Dead: bury (shallow), mark grave site record grid coordinates, and report at debriefing upon completion of mission.

5. COMMAND AND SIGNAL
    A. Signal:

(1) Signals to be used by Detachment will be hand and true electronic signals.

1. Detachment Code Names:
    Walker-Raven/01 Prior-Oriole/ 12
    Benson-Rabbit/02 Larson-Turtle/ 18
    Brenneke-Silk/03 Pauley-Orion/04
    Henderson-Joker/08 Miller-Piper/ 15
    Spann-Catnip/ 19 Jameson-Hawk/25
    Phillips-Leopard/23 Parker-Horse/21
    Peters-Bear/22 Dunbar-Samson/ 16
    Nichols-Fly/07 Robertson-Goose/06
    Bell-Crane/00 Fuller-Mama/05
    Presser-Lancer/09 Lockley-Dancer/ 10

2. Code Words:
    St. Louis Blues--Have taken control of subject child
    and proceeding with escape and evasion.

Riverboat Gambler--Have reached extraction site.

Ticket Taker--Mission has been compromised. This signal
    is to be followed by Situation Report ASAP.

Delta Queen--Targets acquired and terminated.

3. Challenge and Password at Rally Point: Old Man River.
    (Any combination of words will do.)

B. Command:

Chain of Command: Walker-Benson-Brenneke-Pauley-Fuller-Robertson-Nichols-
    Henderson-Presser-Lockley-Prior-Miller-Dunbar-Larson-
    Spann-Parker-Peters-Phillips-Jameson-Bell/Super cargo.

ADDITIONAL ENCLOSURES: Map overlays of radar gaps and checkpoints along airborne infiltration route to target area. Required time and altitude of each checkpoint. Photograph of subject (minor). Code Name for local agent at DZ. Communi­cation frequencies.

DEBRIEFING: Detachment will be debriefed upon completion of mission by CIA Deputy Chief of Station--Bad Godesberg at isolation area.

CHAPTER III

THE MISSION
    Approximately six and one half miles from Bonn, West Ger­many at the end of a remote, tightly secured airstrip, which happened to not appear on any aeronautical charts, the turbo­prop engines of a Lockheed C-130 shook and roared to max power as it began its takeoff roll, and lumbered down the long runway. Steadily gaining speed, the throttles firewalled, the transport rattled and creaked, threatening to come apart at the seams. As it rotated, it lifted its broad frame into the cold night air, while climbing slowly away from the retreating lights of the CIA isolation base and mission staging area.

We were banking into a slow turn, while gaining altitude, the C-130 heading due east before following a southerly course over the mountainous region of the beautiful Bavarian forest which formed the West German frontier with Czechoslovakia. The course had been most precisely planned to track a narrow corri­dor, above and parallel to the commercial airline routes of the area; the takeoff time of 2030 hours coinciding with a period of heavy commercial air traffic. If all went according to our plans, our effort to divert attention from the Czech radar operators away from the flight path of the C-130 would soon be aug­mented by elements of the United States Air Force, based out of Rhein Main AFB. The DCI, through proper channels, had re­quested two formations of fighter aircraft to fly border cover for us. The fighters were scheduled to arrive in the border area at the same time as the C-130. Their mission, the true purpose unknown to the pilots, was to conduct high speed night maneu­vers a few miles north of the release point where my Team would exit the transport via HAHO parachute jump. All was going according to the preset plan. We were nearing the point of no return; a point where the mission would be committed to go.

I left the cockpit and made my way to the aft section of the plane. Jockeying for position, I saw the faces of the men with whom I would be sharing nods and last instructions. We were set to go. A firm resolve was visible on all the faces...the team was ready for whatever might come.

I found my seat of nylon webbing, located on the starboard side of the aircraft, while the vibrations of the deck plates trav­eled up through my entire body. The sound of the engines was somewhat muffled by my helmet, while I listened to the rhythm of my own breathing through the demand regulator attached to my oxygen mask. My thoughts were concentrated on the mis­sion. The details of the OPS Order were burned into my mem­ory, along with the countless other details I would have to call into play before the long night ahead was to be over.

At the staging area, and along the flight to Germany, there had been no false bravado or tough talk about the mission; just a silent confidence and professional ease. Most of the men had served one or more combat tours in Vietnam, or taken part in some strategic OPS, planned and orchestrated by our masters in Langley. To a man, we were seasoned veterans, ready to do a job.

My eyes settled on Barry Toons, the CIA paramilitary spe­cialist seated on the opposite side of the aircraft. Toons had been chosen by the Agency to act as oxygen safety man and jumpmaster for the HAHO insertion. Needless to say, I had questioned him at length at the isolation base, and was more than satisfied that Toons was far more than merely qualified to handle the tasks assigned to him. The man had made more than two thousand jumps, and had been through special jump schools during his lengthy tour of service with the Army.

We were rapidly approaching the drop zone, as we continued to monitor each other, making sure that our systems were being saturated with oxygen, making all the while sure that we weren't hyperventilating. Such irregular breathing was caused by stress or symptoms of hypoxia. We had been breathing pure oxygen for thirty minutes prior to take off from the staging area, and would continue to take in such oxygen for the duration of the thirty minute flight to the release point, saturating our systems for the jump. Our safety margin was slim as we continued to climb to thirty-three thousand feet. At that altitude, hypoxic ef­fects could occur within 45 seconds.

We removed the arming pins to permit our main chutes to open at the twenty-five hundred foot level, in the event that any member of the team became dysfunctional or physically inca­pable of deploying the chute after exiting the aircraft.

The aircraft had reached thirty-three thousand feet and was now fully depressurized to the outside air pressure in prepara­tion for the opening of the tailgate ramp.

Despite the inefficiency of the heater in the cargo bay, the team was well insulated from the ice cold air. Upon arrival at the isolation base, we had turned in all clothing and personal ef­fects, including all items of identification. We were issued forged Czech identification papers, the equivalent of seventy-five dollars in Czech crowns, and the sterile and untraceable clothing and equipment stored at the site for our mission. We wore East German boots, socks, underwear, and thermal longjohns. These were worn beneath Czech made civilian slacks, shirts and parkas. A one piece, light gray color, insu­lated jumpsuit and gloves worn as the outer layer, would pro­vide the additional protection which we would need against the fifty-degree below zero temperature and sixty mile an hour winds which we would experience while exiting the aircraft at thirty-three thousand feet. The helmets, goggles, and oxygen masks, completely covered our faces and heads. There was no skin exposed for frostbite by and through the high-altitude tem­peratures and the wind-chill factor as we descended under canopy.

Our team's primary weapons consisted of German made H&K (Heckler and Koch) sound suppressed nine-millimeter submachine guns. We carried them secured to our sides on the outside of the jumpsuits. In such position they provided for ready access in the event of trouble at the landing site. The wet team members also carried Walther twenty-two caliber sound suppressed automatic pistols. They were carried in shoulder holsters, beneath the parkas. Extra magazines of ammunition were stored in the bellows pockets of the parkas, along with the freeze-dried rations, and two mini-grenades, which were to be used in the event of ambush or to break contact with a superior force. In addition to these items I carried a small satellite relay radio, attached to the small of my back. All of the equipment used to bring us to the drop zone would be discarded and left. We would leave dressed as civilians.

The tension and adrenaline flow increased as we saw Toons give the six minute warning. I pulled down my goggles and re­sponded to another oxygen check as the red lights went on over the tailgate. The huge cargo bay resonated with the high pitched whine of hydraulic motors as the tailgate was lowered to its horizontal position, forming a ramp on which we were to stand. Frigid air filled the entire aft section of the aircraft, as a gaping black hole opened to the night sky.

Four minutes later, our senses heightened, our eyes clear and alert, we received our two minute warning. It brought the start of the jump commands. In response to the first command (Toons raising an outstretched and an open hand upward), we got to our feet, conducted an equipment check, and prepared to disconnect from the oxygen console.

At the one minute warning, we activated our individual oxy­gen systems, known as the "bail-out bottles", which would sus­tain us through our descent to ten thousand feet, where we could safely breathe the available air. The steel bail-out bottles, stored in the compartment on the side of the parachute pack tray, were actually two small high-pressure canisters, specifically designed for high-altitude jumps to provide a demand regulated thirty minute supply of pure oxygen, with most of the moisture re­moved to prevent the oxygen-mask valves from icing. We dis­connected from the main and on board system, checking each other to make sure that our units functioned properly. We re­mained standing, ready to exit the aircraft.

The command came...we moved slowly, and in unison to the rear of the aircraft. We were huddled and standing together three feet from the end of the ramp. The main reason for standing so close was to assure us a fast out, and limited lateral dispersion. All systems were go as we switched on our secure-inter team radios. The headsets were built directly into the hel­mets with a voice activated microphone at our throats. Through this equipment we would be able to communicate with each other from a distance of up to three miles during our descent.

I gave my thumbs up signal to indicate that I was ready. The rest of the team followed suit. Toons raised his arm which was bent at the elbow. A single finger pointed upward. All eyes were on the jumpmaster as the green light came on. His ex­tended finger jabbed vigorously toward the exit. It was time to go. I was the first man in the line and moved the last three feet to infinity. Without thinking, I stepped away from the metal of the aircraft. The operation had begun.

TO BE CONTINUED!!

Dharma, let us leave this writing. I hate to do this to the readers as interruption at such a time sometimes causes great anger--however, life of the moment is also to be considered.

The hour has moved on to near 5:00 P.M. and the next phase of the University of Science & Philosophy has come to pass. The court, avoiding all, even remote, reprimand to Green or Amer­ica West--ruled Doris Ekker to be in full contempt of court for "promoting, advertising" and goodness knows what all else. The judge stopped short of actual jailing at this time but promises to do so if his next 15 orders are not promptly and ef­fectively carried out. He proclaims that "Hatonn" IS Doris. I wonder who he thinks the "Hatonn" George Green claims is?? Well, it isn't such a good day in this hot seat but we shall have to see what happens. We will probably have to run the whole judgment because it seems we have to notify all of the results as part of the orders. We shall see about these things--there will, of course, be an appeal. I do suggest however, that you ones urge Mr. Green to get this thing under resolution--for I am ready to take control of the situation as soon as the remainder of the "evidence" is brought forth in documentation.

Part of the whole order is to block our even mentioning US&P, etc., in any of our further writings. Also the court demands ac­counting and open books of all the Ekkers have gleaned from the banned materials. Interesting: Since they have gleaned not one cent from ANY of the 73 volumes of ANYTHING, nor the papers--now wouldn't that just throw a flapper into the wheels of injustice? I wonder how MUCH Mr. Green has gleaned??Dharma doesn't even know HOW to resign and "give up"! If we hadn't just interrupted this breath-holding story I probably would let her resign to me--but we don't need you readers lynching her also.

Karen, please see to it that Wally G. gets these stories--I think we will have a far better "series" than James Bond ever dreamt of??!!

Let us take rest, please.

Ceres to clear.
    PJ 69
    CHAPTER 6

REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

SAT., MAY 1, 1993 9:53 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 258

SATURDAY, MAY 1, 1993
    Continuation of OPERATION CLYDESDALE by Gunther Karl Russbacher.

I believe as we left you yesterday--"The operation had begun."

OPERATION CLYDESDALE
    (Continuation of Chapter III)
    Gunther Karl Russbacher
    All in all the descent went rather smoothly. We remained close together, all the while calling to each other and monitoring our descent. The chutes were more like paragliders, and there­fore steerable to any compass point. The HAHO (High Altitude High Opening) exercise had gone well. Soon we were gathering the shrouds around us, monitoring the location of each team member. The local agent, using night vision goggles, had spot­ted us. We were met, and began the process of evaluating the raw data and information, which would bring us to the target property. Considering the nature of nighttime operations, all had gone well. We launched ourselves toward the objective. It was cold and dark during the late winter night, but the mere thought of the young lad, less than five miles away, spurred us on. We wanted to be there within a short period of time, and coordinate the rescue of our subject-child. No voices were heard as we began the trek to the property.

Our Deltas had performed in their usual and professional manner. They established point and rear guard, permitting us the leisure of walking in a sweeping formation. All in all we were making excellent time. Within thirty minutes, I signaled for a stop. That permitted the men to eat a candy bar, or use the outdoor facilities. We were ahead of schedule. There was no need to push ourselves knowing that, within the hour, after all the intelligence had been processed, the shooting match would begin. The weapons were held at the ready in case unexpected company were to drop by. With comfortable thoughts, I placed my hands over the shoulder holster, feeling the cool smooth touch of the Walther. This was, and still is, the weapon of choice for the professional in the field.

The signal was given to resume the trek. Absolute silence would now be called for as we were entering the outer perimeter of the target zone. The slightest sound could conceivably jeop­ardize the success of our mission. There was truly very little room for error. Mistakes in our line of work tended to be paid for with the blood of our own.

We had come to a small stand of trees, trying to remain within the cover of the additional darkness provided by the ev­ergreens. The road ran parallel to the trees and was therefore an immediate landmark for our journey. A sudden flash of bril­liant light flooded the stand of trees, turning the night into glar­ing day. All of us froze in midstep for a brief second before re­acting instinctively, and dropping flat onto the ground which was covered with ankle deep grass. We unslung our weapons as we fell. I had already returned to the edge of the treeline, crawling on my stomach into the sparse underbrush. The other men, caught in the open, began crawling towards me in an at­tempt to reach the woods and the little cover they provided.

The glare of the floodlights concealed their source at the end of the clearing, about forty-five yards away. A voice came out of the darkness, amplified by a bullhorn, and shattered the ac­customed silence. It left no doubt in my mind that we had dropped into a well organized ambush situation. Although the harsh words were muffled by my headgear, they were nonethe­less clearly heard.

"Lay down your weapons and walk to the center of the field with your hands raised above your heads," the high pitched, heavily accented voice ordered. "There is no possibility of es­cape. Do as you are instructed or you shall all be killed."

The fact that the voice had spoken in English was not lost on me. It made the situation explicitly clear. They were expect­ing Americans. Cursing under my freezing breath, I scanned the opposite end of the field. Squinting into the lights I readily determined that they had been arranged in a half circle, just in­side the other side of the woods. It didn't take a great deal of deduction to determine that the troops and security forces were lying deployed, in the same manner, providing them fields of fire, all the while permitting them coverage of the entire clear­ing. It was doubtful that they would be foolish and endanger their own men. The team was now within ten yards of my posi­tion, at the edge of the woods. The curses I heard through my headset reminded me that all the interteam radios were still on. Under my breath I told them to keep moving straight ahead. I was directly in front of them, and was therefore able to provide a little support in the event that shooting erupted from the hostile force.

The silence was broken again. This time by a single short burst from an automatic weapon. One of the Czech soldiers on the left flank of the half circle formation had broken fire disci­pline. The others, assuming the burst had been a signal to open fire, joined the melee. Within a matter of two or three seconds, the night air was filled with the sharp, staccato sounds of auto­matic weapons as a chain reaction from the hostile forces sent a flurry of rounds across the clearing. The rounds sent a cracking through the underbrush causing spouts like two distinct cries of pain. The sounds and voices made the situation clear. One of my men was hit in the leg, while the other took a series of rounds in the upper chest region.

I scrambled quickly to my left, crashing through the woods to attain a position where I could return fire without hitting my own men.

The thought struck me why the local asset had not been more accurate in assuming control of the drop zone and the line of march to the Target Zone. However, there was little time to re­ally consider the whys or the hows. It was imperative to secure the team and prepare them for a front guard delaying action. The team had to be split up if we were going to be able to move against the target proper and extract the subject-child. Through the interteam radio I instructed the men as to what was expected of them. To a man everyone cooperated and followed the pre­scribed path. The Delta Group began to open fire on the ground forces, pinning them with accurate small arms fire, while others began to lob the mini grenades into the ranks of the hostile forces. One of the Deltas, a sharpshooter of great renown, be­gan the process of shooting out the floodlights. Soon we were bathed in pitch darkness. It would take several minutes for the opposing team to regain their night vision, and I hoped above all hope that during this brief period of time I would be able to gather the kill force and proceed to the target, less than one-half mile away.

The diversions worked well, opening a corridor for forward movement to the target. Crouched and perspiring from the ex­cess adrenalin pumped into our systems, we forged ahead. Within a few minutes, we were at the target site. A few hand signals, coupled with short radio transmissions, we prepared for the assault. Through my night vision glasses I was able to de­termine the strength of the outer defenses. It was a job which could be done with nominal loss of life. Quickly, I positioned the team for the assault. I placed the satellite-relay radio into Jameson's hands, motioning him to remain behind and to secure our retreat after finishing the assigned tasks. The entire team opened up on the target. The noise and the smell of automatic weapons' fire filled the cold night air. We crossed the little makeshift forest clearing and crouched at the walls of the target. On the count of three, we broke open the main entry door and flooded the interior, with guns blazing. There were men and women everywhere. However, the subject had not yet been seen by any of us. Rounds of automatic weapons fire rained in­discriminately at the occupants of the building. Chests and heads exploded as the rounds impacted with soft tissue. Spray­ing fountains of red glistened in the soft light of the rooms. No one was spared by the angry buzz of our weapons. Death had taken command of the room.

With speed we forged ahead into the other parts of the building. Room by room the search for the subject-child contin­ued. We had come a long way to retrieve the subject and were not at all prepared to vacate the premises of death without the child. No amount of noise or pandemonium would be able to stop us from completion of the mission.

Doors popped open, displaying the occupants. There were no questions asked, or lengthy discussions held. Each room was sprayed with steel until all movement had ceased. After all, the Operation Orders clearly specified that we were not required to take any prisoners.

We arrived on the landing of the second floor. Several occu­pants of the house had decided to return fire and attempt to save their lives. None of the return fire could have been termed as effective resistance. None of the men or women had the slight­est chance. Sure, there was the odd round which came close to hitting one or more of my men. However, as indicated, the re­sistance was slight and shallow. Soon we would be involved in the mop up segment of the operation.

I arrived at what appeared to have been a corner salon. Kicking the door off the hinges I gained entry. A quick sweep of the room indicated that our subject-child was present. He was flanked by what appeared to have been two men, wearing hoods and bright scarlet clothing. The taller of the two had a open front pair of pants. His genitals were exposed as he bent over the child. Closer examination of the situation disclosed that the man had a stiletto-like knife in his hands. he made the motion of drawing it toward the subject. At that very moment, Pauley came flying through the door. Without considering the field of fire, he sanctioned the man with the knife. With a shriek of pain the man doubled over and collapsed on the floor. He had taken four rounds to the chest. Surely, he was dead be­fore his bullet-riddled body hit the floor.

I came to the lad, covered him with a bedspread from the massive king size bed, and began to softly whisper into his ear. Over and over again I told him that we were friends, and that we were there to bring him back home. There wasn't even the slightest spark of recognition or emotion in his cold and seem­ingly chiseled face. He appeared traumatized and therefore in­capable of any response.

The bedspread fell from the child's shoulder, exposing his left side. I was not prepared for the scene. The child had been tortured and brutally marked with branding irons. Multiple tiny red scars, delineating pentagrams were etched into his bruised and torn skin. The boy was in immediate need of extensive medical attention.

By this time, the gunfire had become sporadic down below. We were ready to finish the mission and extract ourselves from further involvement. I rallied the team and issued the necessary field orders to terminate all targets. The members of the team began the process of venting the sinus cavities of the remaining survivors. No one was spared. The body count was made and preparations to destroy the building were under way. Mini-grenades, coupled with cooking oil were deemed appropriate for the task. The pungent odors of blood, urine and feces became so overpowering that I gagged as I was bringing the boy outside. Bell was waiting to make the necessary, in person identification. As soon as he would give the A-okay, we would proceed to the pre-arranged extraction site.

Arriving at the rally point, I began the head count. We had suffered losses. Fuller-Mama/05 had received a clean head shot from a small caliber weapon. Peters-The Bear lay in a puddle of blood. He had taken the full load of a twelve-gage shotgun in the chest. There was no spark of life in his terrified and open eyes. Spann-Catnip, appeared to have been hit so often that none of his features were recognizable by any team member. Larson had received a round in the face. Although his wounds were not critical, he would never be the same again. Jameson, in the heat of the fire fight, stumbled after arming a mini-grenade. It had blown off his entire right hand. He would survive if we could get him out in time to tie off his bleeding veins and arteries. I cringed as I looked at the mayhem about me.

With haste we returned to the perimeter where the Delta Group fought a losing battle against the hostile ground forces. Simple radio commands advised them to fall back and cover our retreat to the pre-arranged extraction site. I asked for a head count and was advised that five of the Delta Group had been lost to hostile fire during our raid against the target property. With sad hearts, we began the labor of burying our dead, marking clearly the spot of such burials. The walking wounded were not cached but rather came with us to the border area, where we were scheduled to interdict a flight of Hueys. These birds would bring us to safety and back to our side of the border.

We force-marched the contingent to the border, waiting only ever so briefly for the Delta Team to fall in behind us. In the distance, gun fire was still to be heard. It didn't have or carry the urgency it had at the target premises.

Hostile helicopters and armored vehicles could be heard in the distance. We had to move fast in order to extract ourselves from what was rapidly developing into a nasty international in­cident. The satellite relay radio unit was continuing to burp messages to our forces. The Hueys were at the pick-up point. All we had to do was reach the border area.

There was no time for discussions or small talk. The opera­tion had been salvaged, at great cost, while many of our men had suffered the pain of hostile fire. I knew deep down in my heart that we had been sabotaged and betrayed by one or more of our own men. After all, the opposition had been ready and waiting for us upon arrival in the little forest. There was no time to reflect upon the reason for such betrayal. Our every sense was geared in the direction of making it to the safe place: the helicopter pick-up point.

The Delta Team was doing a great job of keeping the main force off our backs. The overhead whirring of choppers began to fill the air. We looked for flight lights, but found none. With fast beating hearts we scrambled for the four large creatures which hung from the heavens. We were spotted. A green light was shown from the side or belly of one of the birds. A quick reply over the radio indicated to the air crews that contact was secured and that we were ready for extraction.

Within a matter of three minutes we were airborne, winging our way over the border. We were safe, leaving the Delta Team to extract themselves from a highly volatile situation. They were true professionals and knew what to do to escape and evade capture.

For all intents and purposes, our mission had been accom­plished. The subject child had been found, secured and trans­ported to freedom. All that remained was the task of telling the families of our team-mates that they had died in a formal train­ing exercise. No one would ever know what really transpired to take the lives of their loved ones. Another team, composed of a sterilization crew and a sanitization crew, would soon be fielded to retrieve the bodies of the fallen comrades.

Once again, the true heroes of the operation gave their lives so that others might live. For us, the men in the field, it was another repeat of numerous sabotaged and betrayed operations which had cost so many lives, in the jungles of Southeast Asia to the bloody shores of Beirut, Lebanon. For years I have led men into acute danger situations and have grudgingly accepted the death tolls which tend to permeate and erupt as a result of and from such surgical strikes. The faces of my dead colleagues live within my soul. They are my constant companions and shall accompany me, forever.

During the flight back to where our C-130 was to rendezvous with our party I tried, numerous times, to evoke a response from the lad. I was not able to reach him. It soon became ob­vious that the lad was lost and that he had retreated to the cor­ners of his mind. No amount of soothing words or coaxing could bring forth the slightest response. My heart bled as I watched the stone-like face of the young lad sitting across from me.

The C-130 was waiting for us at the pick-up point. They had brought a combat surgical team with them on the flight down. Lord only knows that we needed them ever so desperately. As soon as the most pressing wounds had been tended to, the lad began to occupy the time of the doctors and nurses. At first it was considered to give the child a sedative. However, the idea was quickly discarded as the medical team went through their first stage evaluation. The child was as if dead to any attempt to reach him. The assessment of the team was that he would never regain his mental faculties. His face had been frozen in a mask of sheer terror, with his hands appearing like claws instead of human appendages. It was all we could do not to shed rivers of tears.

Viewed from the point of having recovered the child, the mission was a complete success. The pained faces of the wounded were forever marked in my mind, as the C-130 crossed the outer marker, inbound, in final preparation for landing.

Our debriefing was lengthy and dry. No one accepted re­sponsibility for the soured operation. The wounded were brought to the 97th General Hospital, while the youth was se­creted away shortly after our arrival in Bonn. To this date no word has reached me as to the fate or future of the youth. I can only assume that he had become a permanent victim of the child-porno-war.

The sun had begun to peek through the clouds as I boarded the Lufthansa flight from Cologne, Germany to JFK Airport. Soon I would be reporting back to the man who authorized the operation. We had talked a few minutes over a secured line from the American Embassy, earlier that morning, and decided that the soured operation was not to be put to bed. We were to go after additional targets, identified as being both on American soil, as well as on the European continent. It was far from over. A new list had been drafted. Operation Clydesdale would receive the required additional funding. We were at war with the perverted pedophile community, both at home and abroad. Our task was to eradicate the scum, forever.

I remembered looking at the men during the debriefing ses­sions, wondering what the final outcome would be. There was little doubt that the lad would ever be able to find a place in the society which had ignored him during the years of turmoil, shame and extreme pain. For him, time no longer moved in any way rational. He would become a ward of the federal govern­ment.

END OF SEGMENT

Does anyone feel like commenting? If not, then I suggest you go back a few weeks and READ WHAT WE WROTE IN CONTACT ABOUT THE INVOLVEMENTS OF YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT AND ADMINISTRATION IN CHILD PORNOGRAPHY. WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU ONES TO REALIZE YOUR OWN PACK OF SCOUNDRELS ARE THE ONES DOING THESE 'THINGS?

You must find it hard to grasp such truth---how do you think it must be for ones who were serving in the belief of doing that which was RIGHT must feel to realize that for long--it has been thus. How must they feel as they find that the very windows for viewing are closed now against their comrades in Asia? HOW MUST THEY FEEL AT SUCH BE­TRAYAL? THE BETRAYAL OF A NATION AND PLANET!!??

I have been asked by ones who recognize my presence in truth (which IS the anathema to the adversarial source), "...why was I used and then spared only to end up in isolation in a prison cell?" THIS IS WHY! If not YOU--WHO?? If WE fail to tell the truth of it--is there a prayer in Hell of undoing this horror and loss? IF YOU ONES QUIT--WHO SHALL THOSE CHILDREN LOOK TO IN THEIR LOSS OF FREEDOM, NATION, SOUL AND LIGHT?

IS THIS NOT ENOUGH TO ALLOW YOU TO UNDER­STAND WE ARE WHO WE CLAIM TO BE--IN FULL SERVICE AND HONOR OF TRUTH UNTO HOLY GOD OF LIGHT? WE COME TO "INTERVENE" IN THESE HORRORS AGAINST GOD'S CREATURES IN HELP­LESSNESS--JUST AS YOU ONES ASK OF GOD TO DO! WE ARE THE ARMY OF HOSTS COME IN RESPONSE TO THE CRYING HEARTS OF THE MULTITUDES ASK­ING HELP FROM GOD. DOES IT MAKE THE JOUR­NEY EASIER FOR YOU WHO SERVE ONLY TO BE BATTERED, BUTCHERED AND BETRAYED (EVEN BY THOSE WHO WORKED BESIDE YOU IN CLAIMS OF TRUTH?)?? I WOULD SURELY HOPE SO--FOR YOU CANNOT KNOW OF HOW TO MEASURE THE IMPACT NOR YOUR OUTREACH THROUGH YOUR DARING REVELATIONS.
    As the disgusting lies and accusations against Doris and E.J. reach the very pages of the Elite's paper, The Los Angeles Times, today, Doris thinks she can stand no more? Oh? What is your choice, little sister? Can you strike them back some way--when the evil has swallowed up all that is dear and honor­able to you? INDEED YOU CAN! It may not come in the manner you expect--but INDEED YOU CAN! The very run­ning of the story tells you that you are reaching out (with nothing to your name and now your name is besmirched) and showing that OUR ADVICE AND INSTRUCTIONS ARE HOLDING!! Know that your enemy is being revealed by and of themselves, your security is holding, and the very PROOF in action is holding regarding those sheltering sys­tems of which we have presented some coverage for you the readers. When the time is proper for the most impact--then the Truth will be realized properly. Until that time, you will work as business planners to utilize this to the best of your creative abilities. If the ego is all that gets scruffed along this road of reclamation--it is little enough! The wags work them­selves in deeper and deeper for, if anyone bothered to check records, they would find that Ekkers are bankrupt and, there­fore, none of the story can possibly be true.

Has ANYONE noticed that NO ONE has called or even in­quired, visited or asked for interview WITH THE EKKERS about all the massively damaging and destructive stories on in­ternational Associated Press lines? Would that not seem strange? Must be the betrayers and "planters" of the false sto­ries thought they knew exactly what they were doing.

I do have one last caution for our "Constitutional Attorney", T. David Horton, who represents George Green and is named by Luke Perry, etc., in all these encounters. Soon his name shall be worse than "mud" if he allows himself to continue to be uti­lized by this adversary. He of all ones under Constitutional reclamation--must see this attacking for what it is--MORE PULLING DOWN OF YOUR LAST SHREDS OF PROTEC­TION AND SHELTER UNDER THAT WONDROUS CON­STITUTION. IF, IN FACT, HE HAS ANY REAL DESIRE TO HOLD THE NATION INTACT IN FREEDOM UNDER THE CONSTITUTION--WHY IS HE NOT FIGHTING FOR THESE ONES INCARCERATED AND THE BRUNT OF AT­TACK BY HIMSELF TO SILENCE AND DESTROY THEM???? WHERE ARE YOU PATRIOTS WITH YOUR PENS? THE ONLY WAY, CITIZENS, TO WIN THESE THINGS IS TO NEVER LESSEN THE BARRAGE OF LET­TERS AND CARDS DEMANDING TRUTH, HEARING AND RIGHTS. EKKERS ARE YOUR SCAPE-GOAT UNDER AT­TACK--WITH NOTHING TO HIDE AND WILLINGNESS TO RISK THE PUBLICITY. WRITE, WRITE, CALL AND WRITE. GEORGE DID SAY THAT HE WAS UNABLE TO STAND MUCH LONGER, THE BARRAGE OF LETTERS, FAXES, ETC. WE MUST PROVE THAT THE PEN IS FAR MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD IN THE LONG RUN.

You who think you can do NOTHING! WRONG, WRONG, WRONG--as long as you can afford 29 cents for stamps and a paper towel or napkin--WRITE, WRITE AND WRITE SOME MORE. And, please, don't forget the loving support of words to these who must actually face the executioner. USE THAT LAST REMAINING WEAPON THAT YOU HAVE NOT YET LOST--YOUR VOICE! YOU CAN CHANGE THIS WHOLE ROTTEN PLAN OF THE ELITE--IF YOU VOICE YOUR DEMANDS AND REFUSAL TO "TAKE ANY MORE"! Write to Green, write to Horton, write to Clinton, write to the Governor of Missouri (for Russbacher)--but don't sit silently.

Write a note to Rayelan Russbacher for she is standing person­ally alone to demand that Gunther be given his medications. She constantly faces eviction because of lack of funds for hous­ing, etc. Her birthday is May 12th, please send her a card of love and care--it is all these patriots and fighters need to keep going one more step, one more day, one more battle. It will ul­timately be THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE which shall prevail--but if you do not speak out, even these brave battle-leaders cannot change a thing for their voices shall be lost in the winds of despair and uselessness.

These ones are not afraid of publicity or covering of anything--THEY WORK CONSTANTLY TO BE HEARD--AND ARE DENIED SO THEREIN LIES THE TRUTH OF THE TALE.

CAN THEY TAKE IT? YES, BUT NOT IF THEY HAVE TO EMOTIONALLY FACE THE WHOLE OF THE ADVER­SARY'S ARMY OF EVIL ALONE.

These people know they are not alone--but often the group in support looks to be very few, indeed. However, realize that even the above writings of one, Gunther Russbacher--did not come directly from him--so there are others who dare and risk that YOU might see TRUTH. Blessed are they who work with­out recognition and thanks.

GUNTHER'S CIRCUMSTANCES
    He was scheduled for a move to a facility with better medical facility than where he has been incarcerated. He is usually iso­lated because the government does not want him "talking". But guess what, he has real problems with his heart and they refuse to allow anything which might help him other than approved medications which keep him alive but not well and alive. Even the medications now, they are botching up and refusing.

He was scheduled for heart surgery--a terror under the circum­stances--BUT YOU CAN KEEP HIM ALIVE BY CALLING ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!!

I will add here, a bit of conversation regarding the Operation Clydesdale which was shared with a friend from Gunther: "...it went down almost like a military exercise; with the exception that several of my best men failed to make it back. It took the bastards almost a whole month to get back in there and bring out our dead. We had a hell of a time telling the fam­ilies about the sabotaged exercise. We were compromised BEFORE WE LEFT THE STAGING AREA. To this date, the man responsible, our illustrious TOM FOLEY, has never felt the wrath of "Russ". However, that may change and fairly soon. I understand that others of our team have not forgotten the incident, and are ever so willing to write the final chapter of the script. Stay tuned for further sordid details. By the way, as soon as I am able to write it, I plan to finish the entire operation. Let it be a legacy of what this damned government has permitted, and covered up.
    "That's about it for this day.......I do with the space of an average bathroom. They have reduced me to an animal and seem proud of their accomplishments .......I close as always, with love and respect..... Your friend always, G.R."
    No Gunther, or whoever else you are out there feeling like this, no, your body can be incarcerated but the mind cannot be if you hold to Truth and God in intent of goodness under God to right these terrible wrongs. You are NEVER alone--most especially when you think yourself to be the MOST ALONE--for we are with you, ALWAYS. Be not bitter at those other BROTHERS with whom you share knowing of the workings of the Beast and speak not in your behalf--you are trained to doubt, mistrust, into caution and then recognize treason and betrayal in all corners of your existence. Do not let it turn you into a victim as the child of which you spoke and sacrificed for what now seems to be THE LIE.
    IF GOD GAVE UP ON YOU ONES EVERY TIME YOU GOT YOUR NOSES OUT OF JOINT--IT WOULD BE PRETTY AWFUL WOULD IT NOT? SO BE IT--TURN TO THAT WHICH IS, HOWEVER, REALLY GOD AND TRUTH AND TURN FROM THAT WHICH PERPETUATES THE LIE OF WHAT YOU ARE "TOLD" IS GOD AND TRUTH. GOD LOOKS WITHIN A MAN AT WHAT HE IS--NOT THAT WHICH HE WAS! Only through that which ye ones of Truth have COME TO BE shall the awakening come forth and the reclamation be made. May this truth rest easy in the hearts of all of you who cry out unto God to be heard. This is the only way it can come to pass against the enemies which flood the lands.

Little Wokini, I cherish thee dearly and one day, child, you shall know that IT IS ENOUGH! You have risked and worked endlessly as my voice and my hands to put the "word" to print. You have done so without remuneration and the recognition thus far has been sordid and painful--but we are equal to the worst--for when the best comes full cycle--there shall be stars, blessed one, in thine crown! Hold to E.J. closely for his balance is nec­essary to see you through the battle-field. We have done our work well and I am well pleased--and THAT, should give you the support you can accept.

Now, readers, I believe you can see WHY I have not made my­self and my Command visualized in some magical way--our people would have been "taken out" and the word could never come forth. Please allow our higher vision to guide for you are too close--you cannot see clearly through the fog. Blessed by ye ones in the valley of shadows--for I am with thee and we shall fill the cup without bitterness for OURS IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD! Salu. Go forth and "smell the flowers" for we miss Spring after Spring as we glue to the keyboard and the years flit by as do the minutes on the clock. Ye of mine are so beloved of me and I know not how to tell or show you. Remember: WE WIN!

I ask that the Editors please supply some addresses for the con­venience of those who wish to write some notes. Thank you and good day.

To clear, please.

주제글 정보