PJ 70
CHAPTER 11

REC #2 DORIS EKKER

FRI., JUNE 4, 1993 12:59 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 292

FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 1993

I'M A PERSON TOO, GEORGE GREEN!
This is from Doris Ekker--and I have "had-it" up to and over my ears with the unmitigated LIES dished out by one George Green and, I assume, Desireé et al!!

I have continued, like an idiot, to make excuses for their be­havior, lies, assaults and thefts.
I suppose I have done so be­cause I simply did not wish to appear "human" or did not wish to realize (confront) such bad judgement and actions and dis­cernment of anyone at onset of relationship with these two peo­ple whom I loved, respected and called 'partners'. I could assume a "one-day separation of intent" or whatever; to ever think of them as deadly enemies was not within my capability until I sat with a Judge in Federal Court "chambers" day before yesterday. I had to realize that George Green had told lies, misrepre­sented circumstances and has actually told the very enemy him­self that we have resources, riches, etc., and would actually sell me personally into prison to get to keep his stolen goods. Well, those goods ARE NOT MINE TO GIVE OR TAKE under any circumstances.

George and Desireé Green BOTH KNOW E.J. and I have NOTHING! He further knows that I would not receive money for my work but that any resources would go into the Institute to help repay notes--exactly like any PRODUCT of any project. I cannot for the life of me figure why he would rather confront God than me, but that must be the way it is. I got a real eye-opening session with that Federal Judge!

Then, I came home to find a booklet of so-called "infringements" which "might" place George at some disadvan­tage. Well, I wish to thank whoever did all the work FOR ME and J.C. for sending me my own copy of the compiled slime-work.

Now, however, we are going to human-to-human tell some big white truths about this matter.

I have never, nor have ANY of my speakers, EVER stated that work is not used from Earth resource. In fact it was over and over and over again stated that NO "NEW" INFORMATION WOULD BE GIVEN--BUT VALID INFORMATION WOULD BE GATHERED AND PRESENTED IN JOURNAL FOR­MAT. IN OTHER WORDS, VALID AUTHORS AND WORKS WOULD BE PRESENTED SO THAT THERE WOULD BE NO CONFUSION ABOUT "LITTLE E.T.'s".

Commander told you in my presence that you were, George, of­fering lies in your speaking sessions regarding Meier's work and you continued to misstate things.

Now as to permissions to use material--YOU, GEORGE GREEN, RECEIVED (EVEN WHILE TRAVELING) DAILY WRITINGS IN FULL! Every writing which went into any printed form WAS GIVEN TO YOU--FIRST! Any time there was need of information YOU GOT IT! If we KNEW whose work was involved it was YOU who not only volunteered to make those contacts but did in fact MAKE contacts and get permission for use as well as obtaining copies of the author's works to offer through America West Distributors for the convenience of the readers to have the information directly.

Commander insisted that Billy Meier, for instance, receive ROYALTIES from any JOURNAL using any of his informa­tion. He also requested that the same arrangement be set up with Victor Marchetti (after I found out the material was from Marchetti). The original papers "I" received were unmarked and accompanied by a request from the sender to NOT EVEN DIVULGE HIS INITIALS!

Now YOU come back at "The Ekkers" as shysters?? Come, come Mr. Publisher/Distributor Wheeler-Dealer. YOU were the one who was supposed to GET THE PERMISSIONS AND ATTEND ALL FACETS OF AUTHORIZED PUBLISHING PERMITS, NUMBERS, ETC. IF YOU DID NOT DO SO THEN I PERSONALLY SHOULD SUE THE LIVING DAY­LIGHTS OUT OF YOU FOR YOUR MISERABLE AND SLOPPY ACTIVITIES WHICH I NOW CONSIDER CRIMI­NAL AGAINST ME PERSONALLY.

I did not spend any time to speak of, at all, with either of you--I did not have time to do so, if you recall. I trusted you two with my very LIFE and you may as well have been one of the ones directly shooting at me.

I think you are a slimy coward of the most despicable kind and your past actions are now catching up with you as your "old" associates are coming forth and dumping piles of incriminating evidence against you from years prior to any activity in which we might have been involved. In fact, I don't recall we ever had any real involvement with you other than as A MOST DE­SPICABLE PUBLISHER WHO DIDN'T DO A THING EX­CEPT TALK AND TAKE. I thought you two were out there doing things for God and Country--I now know that you served the Big Bastard Himself, and yourselves.

I NEVER claimed to be anything other than a grandmother and a secretary/speaker in service to what I now know to be a GIFT BEYOND GIFTS.

I now have to realize, from your own writings, that you were selling us out constantly as well as everyone who worked with you, in giving away property, making side agreements and con­tracts secretly and, in fact, NEVER ceasing to work with crimi­nal elements in deliberate thieving.

Now, you even say that we KNEW about the gold from Over­ton. You are a liar! I assume you think us such idiots as to al­low the Associated Press and your colleagues to destroy our names, our honor and that of everyone you raped. You should know that to be screwed without consent is RAPE. I feel dirtied to have ever had any dealings whatsoever with you.

It is, however, one thing to come against me because I can an­swer to that assault--BUT TO TRY TO BRING DOWN THE "WHOLE" WHO HAVE TRUSTED YOU AND PARTICIPATED SO THAT YOU GREEDY DECEIVERS CAN KEEP YOUR THIEVED GOLD PIECES IS BEYOND MY ABILITY TO SIT LONGER SILENT.

The fact that you have now compiled a listing of all references as Commander thanked authors and recognized contributors in­dicates that our "writing" intent was pure and somehow the "publisher" was a nit-wit who either didn't know how to be a publisher or deliberately led me, who knew nothing about publishing, down the primrose path.

I shall do much better than acknowledge any contributions to anything I may have written in conjunction with Commander and/or any other speaker--but sir, you are going to have to do better than you are doing now--because hundreds have witnessed thousands of taped hours of receiving, personally--and that CAN'T BE FUDGED, CAN IT? You and I both know that I am a simple person who knew almost nothing about any of the subjects upon which we have written. You further know that I wouldn't even know how to go about choosing SUBJECTS or compiling materials for use--NOR HAVE I EVER HAD THE TIME TO DO ANY SUCH THING. I fail to see how I can write for the number of hours I do (75 books in less than 46 months and a 28 to 76 page paper a week) and do much other than go to the basement to work and to court to try and keep a roof over my head. YOU HAVE PUBLICLY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING FROM OUR LITIGATION WITH THE RTC TO PAYING US FOR "THE EKKERS' GOLD" (that you said Dave Overton gave to us). I think that there is not one iota of truth in your miserable little scroungy body or brain! To think that I actually "respected" you is now an incredible expression to me.

It now becomes evident to me why ones such as Bill Cooper (regardless of stature) would call us slimy little pukes, etc. It also now seems far more reasonable why honorable business men would suggest people not do anything with US. You have a miserable and criminal reputation, George, and if it were not for the TRUTH of that which shares with us--I would be embar­rassed to have ever suggested honor to anyone. We must truly offer Truth to have risen above your thieving principles of ma­nipulations.

You have sucked ones in such as Leon and I hope you suffer the pricks of the damned for doing such a thing to that beautiful man. You sucked in John and Eleanor and you knew them to be "confused" and pressured--you seem "possessed" with total evil.

Whatever you have going with Luke Perry is even more despi­cable for he is trying to steal the paltry resources left by his fa­ther to Mrs. Perry--TO HER ALONE--for her living. He shall find himself not only in a mighty confrontation along WITH you but, now, separately from you into the millions of dollars for he has finally tromped (via your instructions) on the toes of ones far more important than EJ and me.

You think WE are going to argue longer over BOOKS? Perish the thought. The books, as far as can be determined, are now worthless! That means that YOU OWE the Institute about $175,000 CASH! The books, according to you to be of great value, were one of the project products which would help bring the Institute income. You have never paid anything so nothing has come to me or to the Institute.

You even lie about "advances"--YOU NEVER PAID EVEN ONE IN FULL. And you had better come up with a very good reason for telling ones that you had paid $125,000, $100,000 and a quarter of a million dollars to the Ekkers to BUY the gold which "was the Ekkers". The Ekkers NEVER knew of the gold and it was intended for the Institute under all circumstances of which none of it would have, nor ever will, go to the Ekkers. I don't know what you are playing at now unless it is to try an­other scam tactic to get the US&P to think we control something or other. Do you REALLY think we would have let our home be lost if we had had a bit of that gold? You are unmitigated scum and to sit while you heap abuse and lies upon E.J. is be­yond my ability to keep longer silent.

You do not have the nerve or guts to even come into a court­room and this last time, day before yesterday, you were so "clever" that you didn't even have your attorney come to ap­pear--leaving it to US&P's attorney to defend you and argue FOR YOU against your own supposed assailant. You have lied your way into getting attorneys to act in secret in your behalf which will likely cost one or two of them their licenses. You deserve to be in prison WITH your criminal partner Gary An­derson et al. That too will undoubtedly suck others into the whirlpool and I hope they know who to go to to thank properly--YOU, George Green.

I defended Desireé right up to day before yesterday until I, al­most, made everyone around me sick as I kept saying she "couldn't know" about this! Couldn't she? I had to realize SHE KNOWS, AIDS AND ABETS THE VERY CRIMINAL AC­TIVITIES THEMSELVES! SHE TOO WOULD RATHER SEE ME IN A FEDERAL PRISON THAN GIVE UP EVEN A PITTANCE AND HER STOLEN TREASURE, EVEN IF MOST OF IT BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS! Well, Desireé, you don't have to answer to ME--YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD! I hope you choke every time you look at yourself in the mirror for I and the Truth shall be looking right back into your eyes! I hope every time you get up on a stage and sweetly speak of God and Sananda and the laws of God that you throw-up.

Desireé, I suggest that if you don't know better--you ask George to repeat WHO DID WHAT TO WHOM! He says we started something or other? Hogwash! We feel like total jerks and nit­wits for not having served, better, our responsibilities and real­ized the scam being played by George Green. These things are going to come directly back into your laps and I don't think there is longer any way to stop it. You still blame "the Ekkers" for what is going on now--somehow--against you! Forget it, old buddies, for what is happening now is by responsible people and corporations who stand to lose at your greedy hands.

Worse yet, you and your associates in crime have sucked people I respected greatly, i.e., Gritz, into your viper's pit and it has dirtied his name also--and did he perchance pay back the $15,000 to YOU or never pay any of it back or did George "give" it to him as part of some "deal" as he gave the Institute's equipment to Coleman for a secret part of a $75,000 DEAL for books? And where is that nice "Coleman"? George told Land­kamer (and yes indeed--
I saw the letter) that he is still working with him! Good luck! I think the "sucker" is possibly Pavlon­ski, et al.

Indeed I suggest you go forth and, together, hand in hand, with this letter in front of you
--LOOK INTO A NICE BIG MIRROR AT WHAT YOU REALLY ARE. I think for the first time in all my life--I CAN LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND SEE LIGHT AND BEAUTY AND WHOLENESS AND I CAN STAND ANYTHING YOU CAN FLING AT ME FOR I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE STANDING IN YOUR NEIMAN-MARCUS SHOES FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD. YOU WOULD HAVE OTHERS LOSE ALL SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CLUTCHES ON ANOTHER'S PROPERTY--MAY GOD HAVE MERCY AS YOU CONFRONT YOUR ACTIONS IN HIS PRESENCE.

I would further suggest, Desireé, that if you don't know about the dealings of George, Gary, etc., through the scam theft via the Constitutional Law Centre from the Constitutional Law Center that you FIND OUT ABOUT IT because we are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars the feds are looking for right now and there is already a warrant issued for Gary's arrest--in San Francisco. NO, we didn't know anything about it nor do we have anything to do with it. He has, however, implicated George Green right up to his you-know-what as the "brains" be­hind the scheme! Yes, we also realize, further, that you will suck Dixon, Tips, etc., into the whole rotten scam--but YOU have precipitated this in every way, shape and form and we cannot protect them for Tips even served George in secret "against" us, named in the same suit from US&P.

God and Hosts SHALL prevail--of that we are sure and beyond that I DON'T CARE ABOUT ME. THE BETRAYAL BY YOU IS FAR WORSE TO ME THAN ANYTHING IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD YOU COULD EVER TAKE FROM ME. THERE IS NOTHING MORE YOU CAN TAKE FROM ME BUT--IN THE TAKING AND THE EFFORT TO TAKE--THE COST TO YOU AND SOUL MIGHT BE WITHOUT PRICE OR ABILITY TO RETRIEVE.

I further see that your "writer" and "compiler" of information states that he doesn't see why anyone would pay more for in­formation than could be gotten from the "original" book itself. So--WHO SET THE PRICING FOR THESE MAGAZINES? We offered dated, journal (magazine) publications. George said the only reason an ISBN number or a statement of copyright (THOUGH THERE WERE NEVER ANY COPYRIGHTS) was for ability to locate the books through stores, etc. We always offered permission for anyone to use anything and EVERYTHING (IN CONTEXT) we have ever written ANY­WHERE! You are now saying you were just so innocent and uninformed that you didn't know what was going on and had no say and so and so and so?? You are liars and thieves!! Who, further, told us that it cost a minimum of $3.00 to publish a JOURNAL? It only cost $1.50 (right from the printer). So far we have uncovered NOTHING you have ever told us was proven TRUTH! Commander said THE ENEMY was right there among us--and boy was he right while we floundered around in ring-around-the-rosy idiot-trust. Further, Commander even told us who and we couldn't bring ourselves to believe it. I can only KNOW that the harder you effort to destroy this Truth and this work--THE MORE IT WILL FLOURISH IN THE LIGHT SHOWN UPON IT. I have no trouble saying I am wrong. I am so glad I could KNOW this Truth and this be­ing of God for I have no ego to be shattered and I can humbly say to any damaged ones through anything I might have ever done--I'm sorry--AND I WILL MAKE IT RIGHT IF IT TAKES TO MY DYING HOUR. If it would come to anyone losing even one cent--and that goes for Leon Fort also, because of anything I have said or done or E.J. has said or done--WE SHALL MAKE IT RIGHT.

We have done so, as a matter of fact. Remember Hinson-Rider? We did not accept anything from her--even the $40,000 YOU GOT. We covered her "gift" with gold collateral and notes and the $10,000 went directly to the attorney.

I don't see how you can hold your faces out and continue to say that George was not a Director and the other idiot things you say and change the story every twenty minutes. Business HAS BEEN DONE RIGHT, PROPERLY AND CORRECTLY ex­cept for that which you two have stolen and hidden.

You seem to think "the Ekkers" have some actions in vendetta against you? Nope--the ONES YOU HAVE WRONGED HAVE THE CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST YOU! YOU HAVE JUST INSULTED US--YOU HAVE DAMAGED THEM! The investigations you have caused have only proven our truth and honor--while you have come up tacky in every ac­tion. Whatever you must have THOUGHT was going on in great abundance-gleaning by "the Ekkers" WAS NOT! Sorry about that and wherever you got your information--you shouldn't have. Why, for instance, would George tell the world that Ekkers went to the "house sale" with only $10,000??? Why wouldn't you say "0" or $5.00??? Why $10,000? Is that per­chance what Jason Brent THOUGHT? No indeed, we have done nothing to either discredit or damage YOU--YOU HAVE CONSISTENTLY DONE IT YOURSELVES. And, further, I have to face the fact that Desireé had great input in all of this--from Leon himself. Desireé made dozens of calls to him and to his "Ann" who calls herself George's "emissary from Arizona". I HEARD THAT MYSELF on the phone right from her own lips!

Now that the cycle is coming back there is objection? Come now, how can the story change every time George opens his mouth? It matters no longer who led who astray in the shenanigans after you left this location (thank goodness) but those illegal and rip-off trusts and other little games you are now playing are going to eat your lunch. I guess it's true, you had to get out of here because honesty and Truth were not acceptable to your mode of living.

You seem to tell the world that I, Doris, and "the Ekkers" have total control over everything here, including the paper. I see that you really don't know Dr. Young very well either, do you?

Am I going to ask that this be run in the paper? YES INDEED! FURTHER, IF YOU WISH WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ASK THAT YOUR REBUTTAL BE RUN IN THE PAPER AS WELL--FRONT PAGE WITH HEADLINES!! That is, of course, if you can come up with ONE storyline long enough to write a letter. Come on--hit Doris and E.J. again for with every blow and lie we get stronger and stronger for you have told so many lies to so many that we don't have to be concerned with confusion--there are dozens who have heard you on radio, received your mailings and all your information and DIRECT speakings. And, they respond by Fax immediately!

Now, as to your poor pathetic and helpless FEAR of infringe­ments--I THINK I'LL PERSONALLY SUE THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF BOTH OF YOU PERSONALLY FOR PUTTING ME IN SUCH JEOPARDY AS TO REMOTELY INFRINGE ON ANYONE'S PROPERTY--WRITTEN OR OTHERWISE. YES INDEED, I BELIEVE I SHALL TAKE THAT UP WITH SOME LEGAL EAGLE, MR. PUBLISHER AND DISTRIBU­TOR! I was writing for Commander, magazines--and I guess you were selling books represented as some type of sensational top-secret information mystically showered on us from some­where out there! No wonder the feedback from your radio and seminar presentations was so mixed up.

You have told many, many people that Hatonn speaks directly to you and went with you two to Nevada. Perish the thought--the Commander I know is TRUTH and even IF he left this post he would not utilize such contemptible resource for his messages intended to touch the world and hopefully help restore freedom to our nation.

You know that I hold no corner on anything physical or spiritual but to discount Truth as you have recently done is, to me, worse than outright criminal actions for you mislead trusting souls thinking themselves somehow serving God.

If you cannot see your actions as "wrong", then I can feel total compassion for you--even pity--but you have set yourself against me as my enemy and I am not stupid enough nor humble enough to longer turn the other cheek and have it butchered also. For me, I would "take it" but you have now hurt so many beautiful and trusting people that I can only wish that you both receive whatever you deserve for IF you actually do not know that which you do--it must surely be PITY that I feel--at best. I have nothing to lose of worldly goods
--but you would take from those who have shared in your own PLAN--and now call it a "Ponzi scheme"--you must be sick in the soul for I find no apt reason your brain would serve you so badly when all documents are THERE FOR THE WORLD TO WITNESS! I can only believe that those we contact to make "infringement" apologies and of­fer to advertise and give credit and credentials to these obviously superbly gifted and dedicated writers of Truth, that they will see Truth and have understanding.

By the way, it has already come that full circle from the ones at "Criminal Politics" publication--they refused to speak with Mr. Martin until they verified that our paper or work WAS NO LONGER AFFILIATED WITH ONE GEORGE GREEN!! I think they have always known more than we! Also, I think we must indeed be blessed that we have gotten so far in SPITE of you.

Do we not appreciate that which you offered and gave? Indeed we are most grateful--in fact, grateful enough that you could have taken all the gold and I would have blessed you--but you will not take from others and GOD if I can somehow stop you. What Luke Perry is doing in his greedy and miserly attack against his stepmother is even lower than that which you do and I didn't think you could get any lower. I believe Gritz refers to it whale poop for the scum suckers (or something close to that). Luke Perry has NOT ONE TINY THING TO DO WITH OR IN THE INSTITUTE nor has he anything to do with or from the Ekkers. He quotes you and Horton to the world--through the Associated Press
--and seems to think he can continue forever with new assault after assault and bring down, even, the corpo­ration structure of the State of Nevada.

You will note that I do not speak for E.J. or any other person here although everyone here has asked to sign the letter. No, they can write their own for what you have dished out to them in efforting to take all their assets and destroy their work--deserves personal attention.

Do I think you started out planning this fiasco? No, I don't--I think you "got had" just as Commander said you would. But to say you stole Dave Overton's gift of gold to the Institute to "get the WORD out" is SICK! You took the gold and buried it in your back yard in Nevada while leaving us in Tehachapi with all of the negative cash flow. You made promises about sending us ten percent of the gross and sent nothing; you didn't even send us the prepaid LIBERATOR subscription money while sitting on $350,000 in gold coins--that belonged to the Institute--buried in your back yard. Is that how you "get the WORD out"?

Indeed, if you really don't know what you have done, then I pity you both from the very bottom of my soul and you might well serve mankind better being locked away somewhere rather than pushing "your word".

Do I wish you peace? NO, I wish you the equal restlessness and pain that you have given to ones like Leon, Eleanor and the ter­ror of loss by all the ones you have hurt. Me? I HAVE PEACE and, yes indeed, I do pity you for the lies you have sent forth shall come back to destroy you as surely as day follows night. Truth needs no covering or excuses and will stand after all the lies in the world have been offered! I have nothing to hide but joy and Truth to share and shall share it openly and freely anywhere I can get audience.

Doris Ekker

PJ 70
CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., JUNE 5, 1993 9:38 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 293

SATURDAY, JUNE 5, 1993

BY POPULAR DEMAND, HATONN

A seven-year-old child has brought me up short! I bow to wis­dom greater than my own.
I have been told: "Any nit-wit knows that you are 'Hatonn--Gyeorgos Ceres 'Atonn'--so why do you play games to suit our enemies? We know that you are not the same as presented in exchange by any Mr. Green, who­ever 'they' are. I was confused and it made us all mad that you would have to use another name to stop the confusion. Is it al­right if I still call you Hatonn instead of Ceres"?

If one little child can see Truth--there is truly hope for mankind. Most certainly you may continue to call me Hatonn--you may call me anything you wish. I shall, as of this day, return to "Hatonn" and we shall continue to refer to Dharma Wokini as Dharma. It was a necessary change but it is no longer necessary so we shall move ahead. Bless you, child, for you are the promise of God for your world.

PURPOSE OF HATONN
I am "just one of you" with a bit farther vision--and I am able to sort of priorities and dig out material that others cannot yet FIND. That's all--for you ones have to do the physical work
--we (I) am but a "wayshower". Our purpose in the paper and the JOURNALS to simply sort the true presentations and specula­tions as presented in physical format and compile them for your attention. I honor those who have dared to write, i.e., ustace Mullins, "Frank Capell", Lawrence Patterson, Victor Marchetti, Bo Gritz, Gunther Russbacher, et al. Does this mean that I be­lieve that EVERYTHING they conclude or write is CORRECT? No!! This is WHY we have spent the thousands of hours re­quired to offer the pertinent information you MUST have to get you to this point of education and awakening. Never have we wanted to take FROM any writer--good or bad in perception--only bring forth enough information to allow you to do your homework.

You must, however, realize that constant effort is being made to silence our stream of presentation--and to prevent our printing that which is available and following on with current update and "power" of individual writers and speakers--efforts are made immediately to either kill the original author or discredit our presentation. I will NEVER jeopardize a person's life by silly rules and greedy writers. If a "thing" is Truth and can save your nation and your planet--I SHALL USE IT. When it is no longer necessary that we do so--then, we shall silence the fur­ther presentation.

I no longer need utilize any of the works of ones who come against us. I shall no longer place Dharma in danger of Federal Prison. The information has reached the proper parties and we have done that which was necessary. You are, citizens, going to see some of the most important books on your planet--DESTROYED, PROBABLY BY FIRE! I trust that our opposing legal persons will accept this as a simple statement and not fur­ther "damaging" assault. Dharma is still under pressure for contempt simply by our writing such as this statement in the pa­per. I know no other way to inform you and my intent is not to damage the entities in point but to inform you of status of the Phoenix Institute's project resources. You see, Dharma never has had any claim to the materials and yet she bears the full brunt of my sharing with you. It is fine for I shall ask her to take no more if we can avoid it. The information IS available and I shall ask her to write no more on the subject of LIGHT as presented prior to this time. The "injunction" will become per­manent. I shall, however, from time to time speak on the scien­tific "theory" and "postulations" of Dr. Russell but we shall no longer refer to any entity associated with him or any institution having involvement with his work. No such information shall ever again from this keyboard be presented in the manner in which Dr. Russell presented it with Dr. Nikola Tesla. Since much of the work was Dr. Tesla's, then we shall have to bow to other presenters and scientists who already understand the working mechanism.

I see that George Green now works with the institution in point and offers through his distribution business, the original books--but how interesting it will be to you--there is NO COMPLETE information borne within the pages!!
Mr. Tesla told Dr. Russell to set aside the principles for mankind "is not ready to receive" and that is exactly what was done. We tested the water to see if NOW is the time--it was not
--so be it. The "secrets" are still in security and gifted ones will begin with the "end" and work forward--but THEY had to be given the "way". I bow to our friends who believed us to be "competing" and "plagiarizing" or whatever. The LAST thing intended was to harm in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, Dr. Russell. I can cause to be printed any message which pleases the opposition if I know what it is they wish printed. It seems in my efforts to release them and the paper and my secretary I simply get us into more disadvan­tage. So, I leave it with you readers--I shall no longer give you reports on this difference in point except as status reports.

I HAVE TO GIVE THOSE REPORTS because my secretary is not in point. The property was that of the Institute and the pub­lisher, Mr. Green (not even the distributor, Mrs. Green) AND LASTLY, TEHACHAPI DISTRIBUTING (Mr. Rick Martin). The books in point BELONG to Tehachapi Distributing and we have no claim to them as already printed. At best they are mag­azine issues and back issues of magazines hold little value once currency is passed.

Mr. Green did not, nor did his attorney even make appearance at court for "settlement"
--he used US&P's attorney to make his "settlement" which, of course, wipes out the Ekkers completely if accepted. I believe, however, the settlement should be ac­cepted. A retraction of contract with the Institute is already signed to exclude those nine volumes from their expected "inventory" as project resource. I am further asking Mr. Martin to release any value from those nine books and to make it clear that we have no wish to confront further the Federal Bench--both Ekkers, the Institute and Mr. Martin plan to sign over all proceeds from any of the already "printed" works (the volumes in the court now banned) to Mr. Green in full and/or jointly to Mr. Green and the University of Science and Philosophy. This will INSURE to the court, I trust, our intent to never again cause "contempt" or damage to anyone in this matter. The ORIGINAL manuscripts which we assume are held by the pub­lisher,
Mr. Green, shall NEVER AGAIN BE UTILIZED FOR REPRODUCTION FOR THEY ARE THE PROPERTY OF MYSELF AND SINCE DORIS EKKER IS LISTED AS AUTHOR BY THE COURT, WE SHALL NEVER RELEASE PERMISSION TO REPRINT THE DOCUMENTS! NEVER.

Next, the contract with the Institute which would have given proceeds of any writings to same, will be dissolved, since there has never been any proceeds to date and it is expensive to con­tinue to support outdated work. New issues will NOT be con­sidered project potential and the Institute has withdrawn all attachments to same. It is a sad day in America, friends--a sad day indeed.

We make apologies to the University of Science and Philosophy for any distress and/or expense caused them and we trust Mr. Green will be able to continue his close relationship with them. We also hope Dr. Coleman finds peace in this order as he and Mr. Green continue a fine working relationship.

Since we have been shown that Mr. Green did in fact (according to his own statements), never even "break even" with the pub­lishing or distributing of either the paper or the JOURNALS and did in fact, only gain income from "other" publications, there has to be an assumption of truth. Since there is no value in the books then we must consider all of the priorly published works to be without value. The above sign-over is being accomplished as we write. Thank you for allowing us to share our actions for you readers have been so wondrously supportive that we feel an obligation to give explanation.

We realize this leaves Ekkers open for further ability of the In­stitute to sue them for failure of return on project loans as this gives them no recourse to recover investments as now structured. They will, however, continue to reclaim by all methods available the $175,000 now owed the Institute by the Greens and America West(s). The Phoenix Institute for Research and Edu­cation,Ltd. has voted to fully pursue all due and owing funds and property in every instance of defaulted agreements. Since Mr. Green states he works with, and is in contact with one John Coleman (Pavlonski), the Institute will reinstitute recovery ac­tion of computers and other equipment Mr. Green gave to said John Coleman. This was done in full cover-up while Mr. Green claimed to all here that he was severed from and had NOT given Dr. Coleman anything but "would pay for the equipment out of unpaid (to Dr. Coleman) royalties." This has never happened
--not one cent of any expenses or losses from Dr. Coleman have been recovered. It is a BUSINESS, not a spiritual mystical loophole! I trust Mr. Green will be able to explain to the IRS and government his dealings in raw gold without their regular participation--I do believe "burying" gold in your yard as stated by Mr. Green regarding the "Overton gold" is indication of in­tent to bypass authorities.

Since both Mr. Green and "Dr." Coleman have a pattern of re­fusing certified mail from this source and do not respond (or the mail is intercepted), we have no alternative other than to state these facts publicly. We are continually hounded as to, "Have you discussed this with the parties involved"? No, as there is no way to reach them. So, we are informed there is need to pub­licly state severance and/or acquisition of fictitious names, etc. We do not wish to take out ads for same in media press but the Institute is prepared to do that if resolution is not forthcoming satisfactory to the participants in the Institute. The INSTITUTE Board of Directors has REQUIRED that I make these statements in this paper. Thank you, readers, for your indulgence. I fur­ther petition the court that this is not "slanderous" or intended in any way whatsoever against the University of Science and Phi­losophy and ask that it not be interpreted as such.

Since there seems to be no way to reach agreement with these entities in point we are forced to allow the resolution within the system. I can ask no more from my secretary/translator.

The gold in the court's possession which Mr. Green continues to effort at recovering--has nothing to do with publications. He utilized the funding he claimed to have spent for publication and distribution for other interests and this will be pursued to be re­turned to Mr. Overton, the original gifter in point. The Institute will continue to fight for that gold return in behalf of the participants in the Institute--however, it is by and large acceptable that the gold simply be returned to the "owner". Mr. Green contin­ues to fight this avenue of fairness also. If Mr. Overton did, in fact, gift the gold as Greens claim, to them, then he would surely
"re-gift" it to them?!? Would this not be a suitable approach to such a stupid legal argument? Or have I gone so dis­tant from the workings of your society as to no longer deem "justice" to be appropriate?

What does Mr. Green fear? If the gold was intended for HIM and Desireé, why would he not simply return the gold and allow Mr. Overton to do it properly?
I wonder?

Greens continue to accuse us of "attacking" them. We print what THEY write and give out themselves--is their own presen­tation representative of "attack"? It appears that, if so, there is only attack from selves??? Now, Mr. Fort's attorney claims that you Corporations who are attempting to retain the Institute from assassination are "guilty of illegal actions" and, "I will take it to the Supreme Court," he says. Good grief, could it be that they have received a few complaints or something?

I can offer no further on this matter as we have such urgent and important information on other matters that I can simply not de­vote further time nor space to this puny affair.

I do, however, hope you will please avail yourselves of the HENRY KISSINGER book by Frank Capell VIA CRIMINAL POLITICS as offered elsewhere in this paper. I have asked that we begin NOW to pay any possible debts in misunderstanding to all authors and materials this paper has used in either the paper in point or in any JOURNAL of compiled information. I am no "guru" and if you have assumed me to be such--STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I can help compile information and offer it for your further study and I can show you the WAY. If you think God and Hosts are going to do it for you--forget it. We will as­sist in any way possible IF YOU ASK and, believe me, MIL­LIONS ARE ASKING FOR THAT HELP SO YOU ARE "STUCK" WITH US BUT WE DO NOT INTERFERE NOR DO WE INTRUDE. SO BE IT.