PJ 70
CHAPTER 7
REC #1 DORIS EKKER
SUN., MAY 30, 1993 9:40 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 287

SUN, MAY 30, 1993
DORIS:

I am so embarrassed to admit my life is in such confusion that I lose addresses within ten minutes of putting them "where I can't possibly misplace them". However, it happens continually so please David and Susan C.--thank you for "Dharma". I'm sure the products were NOT made for me exclusively but it caused me to consider my name a bit more carefully. I thank you so much the thoughtfulness and it shall remain a constant reminder of our mission here.

To Rosa Marie--there aren't words for the abundance of love shown in hand-painted shirts and sets you sent. Perhaps YOU don't think them "professional"--I think they are wonderful. Since "one size fits all" does not cater to the "equality" of "all" and I am a bit more "equal" than the Soltec shirt--I shall send it to Kali for whom it was probably intended at any rate and I shall give the "Sananda" to Thomas.

I apologize for this method of "thank you" but as time has run on I find my face too red to let this go another day.

To all of you readers I can only say that I appreciate your for­bearance for I truly AM just a human secretary who even forgot her own phone number, in a deposition yet! I assume God knows what He/She is doing because I feel myself to be a most weak link in this chain of service.

I also realize CONTACT doesn't take advertising but I think if you saw the identification logo (on CONTACT) on the handmade shirts from "Clayton Creations" (Chuck, Susan and Philip and sister) you would want some too. May we just print their ad­dress please? (They can be reached at: 1007 West Fourth Street, Huntinton, WV 25701.)

Also, from THE LUCKY TURTLE COMPANY came the "Dharma" shirt and they make all sorts of wonderful "practice makes perfect" things. I don't know if EVERYTHING comes with pictures of David and Susan and handpainted cards from her mother--but the personal thoughts are beautiful.

The Lucky Turtle Company, 931 College Blvd. Suite 907-327, West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.A. 33409. They, of course, of­fer Tibetan "things".

As for Rosa Marie, I shall protect your information for I realize your gifts were straight from your heart through your hands to a friend. Since it's all I, too, have to offer, I just "thank you".

I am blessed beyond anyone I know and we here will "hang in there" as long as God sees fit to use us. From a human receiver standpoint--WE ARE GOING TO GET THIS JOB DONE RIGHT AS WE ARE EVEN BEING SHOWN A WAY TO TURN OUR NATION AROUND UNDER OUR OLD CON­STITUTION--IF WE GET WITH THE PLAN NOW!

PJ 70
CHAPTER 8

REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

MON., MAY 31, 1993 9:31 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 288

MON, MAY31, 1991

REGARDING RAY RENICK
If we refuse to help our brother, then how can life be worth the living?

The following cry for help comes from one who gives no name and no address--obviously fearful for his/her own security. It is a petition for help for Ray Renick.

We are doing all that we can in order to assist Ray. As an up­date, a legal counsel is coming to assist Ray, from "back East". Ray has asked that his arraignment be postponed until his arrival and some consideration given to the case by this attorney and the Constitutional Law Center. Our reports, from Ray, are that he is being treated well but he "sure wants out"!

This letter is from a "witness" to Ray's arrest and is also a peti­tion for support for Ray during this miserable time of uncer­tainty:

To CONTACT (Rec'd May 27, 1993)

I thought you would like to know that your friend Ray Renick of Los Osos CA has been arrested by the sheriff's department in Los Osos. They came to his house and got him
5-20-93 at about 1:00 p. m. on Thursday. I live XXXXXX... and looked out and saw a cop
go by--fast--towards his house, so I ran out and jumped in my car and went down there quick. Within mere minutes they had poor Ray down and handcuffed and in the car. He was yelling real bad for help from his neighbors. I turned around and left as I was very scared they would come and get me for some reason. Within less than 30 minutes they had an enormous amount of cops at his house, sheriffs, The Bomb Squads, Coroner's Lab Unit, A.T.F., F.B.I., TV News and a full SWAT team.

They blocked off the entire area and evacuated the whole en­tire area and wouldn't let anyone come back to their homes until 8:00 o'clock that night.

Would you people please HELP Ray as he needs your help so bad--he loves your newspaper so much and thinks the world of you, Hatonn. He tells everyone in Los Osos how good you people are.

Your Friend from Los Osos.
P.S.: San Luis Obispo
County Jail phone number: (805) 881-4600
Shenk Los Osos, (805) 528-6083
PLEASE help him if you can and send a letter to him.
Thank you, friend, for caring and we shall protect your identity and location. Which, I hasten to add, is quite easy since there is no identification on the letter--of any kind.

This is what your America has become, citizens. Even a nearby citizen who simply comes to observe is terrified of being ar­rested also. Do you actually think it requires all those TROOPS to apprehend one now elderly man of about 5'8" who is "outside" his own home speaking with a friend about an auto­mobile??

YOU CAN CHANGE THIS IF YOU WANT TO--WE HAVE THE "WAY" AND WE HAVE THE "MAN" TO LEAD! STAY TUNED PLEASE!!