힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#070, NO THORNLESS ROSES

PJ 70
    CHAPTER 11

REC #2 DORIS EKKER

FRI., JUNE 4, 1993 12:59 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 292

FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 1993

I'M A PERSON TOO, GEORGE GREEN!
    This is from Doris Ekker--and I have "had-it" up to and over my ears with the unmitigated LIES dished out by one George Green and, I assume, Desireé et al!!

I have continued, like an idiot, to make excuses for their be­havior, lies, assaults and thefts.
    I suppose I have done so be­cause I simply did not wish to appear "human" or did not wish to realize (confront) such bad judgement and actions and dis­cernment of anyone at onset of relationship with these two peo­ple whom I loved, respected and called 'partners'. I could assume a "one-day separation of intent" or whatever; to ever think of them as deadly enemies was not within my capability until I sat with a Judge in Federal Court "chambers" day before yesterday. I had to realize that George Green had told lies, misrepre­sented circumstances and has actually told the very enemy him­self that we have resources, riches, etc., and would actually sell me personally into prison to get to keep his stolen goods. Well, those goods ARE NOT MINE TO GIVE OR TAKE under any circumstances.

George and Desireé Green BOTH KNOW E.J. and I have NOTHING! He further knows that I would not receive money for my work but that any resources would go into the Institute to help repay notes--exactly like any PRODUCT of any project. I cannot for the life of me figure why he would rather confront God than me, but that must be the way it is. I got a real eye-opening session with that Federal Judge!

Then, I came home to find a booklet of so-called "infringements" which "might" place George at some disadvan­tage. Well, I wish to thank whoever did all the work FOR ME and J.C. for sending me my own copy of the compiled slime-work.

Now, however, we are going to human-to-human tell some big white truths about this matter.

I have never, nor have ANY of my speakers, EVER stated that work is not used from Earth resource. In fact it was over and over and over again stated that NO "NEW" INFORMATION WOULD BE GIVEN--BUT VALID INFORMATION WOULD BE GATHERED AND PRESENTED IN JOURNAL FOR­MAT. IN OTHER WORDS, VALID AUTHORS AND WORKS WOULD BE PRESENTED SO THAT THERE WOULD BE NO CONFUSION ABOUT "LITTLE E.T.'s".

Commander told you in my presence that you were, George, of­fering lies in your speaking sessions regarding Meier's work and you continued to misstate things.

Now as to permissions to use material--YOU, GEORGE GREEN, RECEIVED (EVEN WHILE TRAVELING) DAILY WRITINGS IN FULL! Every writing which went into any printed form WAS GIVEN TO YOU--FIRST! Any time there was need of information YOU GOT IT! If we KNEW whose work was involved it was YOU who not only volunteered to make those contacts but did in fact MAKE contacts and get permission for use as well as obtaining copies of the author's works to offer through America West Distributors for the convenience of the readers to have the information directly.

Commander insisted that Billy Meier, for instance, receive ROYALTIES from any JOURNAL using any of his informa­tion. He also requested that the same arrangement be set up with Victor Marchetti (after I found out the material was from Marchetti). The original papers "I" received were unmarked and accompanied by a request from the sender to NOT EVEN DIVULGE HIS INITIALS!

Now YOU come back at "The Ekkers" as shysters?? Come, come Mr. Publisher/Distributor Wheeler-Dealer. YOU were the one who was supposed to GET THE PERMISSIONS AND ATTEND ALL FACETS OF AUTHORIZED PUBLISHING PERMITS, NUMBERS, ETC. IF YOU DID NOT DO SO THEN I PERSONALLY SHOULD SUE THE LIVING DAY­LIGHTS OUT OF YOU FOR YOUR MISERABLE AND SLOPPY ACTIVITIES WHICH I NOW CONSIDER CRIMI­NAL AGAINST ME PERSONALLY.

I did not spend any time to speak of, at all, with either of you--I did not have time to do so, if you recall. I trusted you two with my very LIFE and you may as well have been one of the ones directly shooting at me.

I think you are a slimy coward of the most despicable kind and your past actions are now catching up with you as your "old" associates are coming forth and dumping piles of incriminating evidence against you from years prior to any activity in which we might have been involved. In fact, I don't recall we ever had any real involvement with you other than as A MOST DE­SPICABLE PUBLISHER WHO DIDN'T DO A THING EX­CEPT TALK AND TAKE. I thought you two were out there doing things for God and Country--I now know that you served the Big Bastard Himself, and yourselves.

I NEVER claimed to be anything other than a grandmother and a secretary/speaker in service to what I now know to be a GIFT BEYOND GIFTS.

I now have to realize, from your own writings, that you were selling us out constantly as well as everyone who worked with you, in giving away property, making side agreements and con­tracts secretly and, in fact, NEVER ceasing to work with crimi­nal elements in deliberate thieving.

Now, you even say that we KNEW about the gold from Over­ton. You are a liar! I assume you think us such idiots as to al­low the Associated Press and your colleagues to destroy our names, our honor and that of everyone you raped. You should know that to be screwed without consent is RAPE. I feel dirtied to have ever had any dealings whatsoever with you.

It is, however, one thing to come against me because I can an­swer to that assault--BUT TO TRY TO BRING DOWN THE "WHOLE" WHO HAVE TRUSTED YOU AND PARTICIPATED SO THAT YOU GREEDY DECEIVERS CAN KEEP YOUR THIEVED GOLD PIECES IS BEYOND MY ABILITY TO SIT LONGER SILENT.

The fact that you have now compiled a listing of all references as Commander thanked authors and recognized contributors in­dicates that our "writing" intent was pure and somehow the "publisher" was a nit-wit who either didn't know how to be a publisher or deliberately led me, who knew nothing about publishing, down the primrose path.

I shall do much better than acknowledge any contributions to anything I may have written in conjunction with Commander and/or any other speaker--but sir, you are going to have to do better than you are doing now--because hundreds have witnessed thousands of taped hours of receiving, personally--and that CAN'T BE FUDGED, CAN IT? You and I both know that I am a simple person who knew almost nothing about any of the subjects upon which we have written. You further know that I wouldn't even know how to go about choosing SUBJECTS or compiling materials for use--NOR HAVE I EVER HAD THE TIME TO DO ANY SUCH THING. I fail to see how I can write for the number of hours I do (75 books in less than 46 months and a 28 to 76 page paper a week) and do much other than go to the basement to work and to court to try and keep a roof over my head. YOU HAVE PUBLICLY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING FROM OUR LITIGATION WITH THE RTC TO PAYING US FOR "THE EKKERS' GOLD" (that you said Dave Overton gave to us). I think that there is not one iota of truth in your miserable little scroungy body or brain! To think that I actually "respected" you is now an incredible expression to me.

It now becomes evident to me why ones such as Bill Cooper (regardless of stature) would call us slimy little pukes, etc. It also now seems far more reasonable why honorable business men would suggest people not do anything with US. You have a miserable and criminal reputation, George, and if it were not for the TRUTH of that which shares with us--I would be embar­rassed to have ever suggested honor to anyone. We must truly offer Truth to have risen above your thieving principles of ma­nipulations.

You have sucked ones in such as Leon and I hope you suffer the pricks of the damned for doing such a thing to that beautiful man. You sucked in John and Eleanor and you knew them to be "confused" and pressured--you seem "possessed" with total evil.

Whatever you have going with Luke Perry is even more despi­cable for he is trying to steal the paltry resources left by his fa­ther to Mrs. Perry--TO HER ALONE--for her living. He shall find himself not only in a mighty confrontation along WITH you but, now, separately from you into the millions of dollars for he has finally tromped (via your instructions) on the toes of ones far more important than EJ and me.

You think WE are going to argue longer over BOOKS? Perish the thought. The books, as far as can be determined, are now worthless! That means that YOU OWE the Institute about $175,000 CASH! The books, according to you to be of great value, were one of the project products which would help bring the Institute income. You have never paid anything so nothing has come to me or to the Institute.

You even lie about "advances"--YOU NEVER PAID EVEN ONE IN FULL. And you had better come up with a very good reason for telling ones that you had paid $125,000, $100,000 and a quarter of a million dollars to the Ekkers to BUY the gold which "was the Ekkers". The Ekkers NEVER knew of the gold and it was intended for the Institute under all circumstances of which none of it would have, nor ever will, go to the Ekkers. I don't know what you are playing at now unless it is to try an­other scam tactic to get the US&P to think we control something or other. Do you REALLY think we would have let our home be lost if we had had a bit of that gold? You are unmitigated scum and to sit while you heap abuse and lies upon E.J. is be­yond my ability to keep longer silent.

You do not have the nerve or guts to even come into a court­room and this last time, day before yesterday, you were so "clever" that you didn't even have your attorney come to ap­pear--leaving it to US&P's attorney to defend you and argue FOR YOU against your own supposed assailant. You have lied your way into getting attorneys to act in secret in your behalf which will likely cost one or two of them their licenses. You deserve to be in prison WITH your criminal partner Gary An­derson et al. That too will undoubtedly suck others into the whirlpool and I hope they know who to go to to thank properly--YOU, George Green.

I defended Desireé right up to day before yesterday until I, al­most, made everyone around me sick as I kept saying she "couldn't know" about this! Couldn't she? I had to realize SHE KNOWS, AIDS AND ABETS THE VERY CRIMINAL AC­TIVITIES THEMSELVES! SHE TOO WOULD RATHER SEE ME IN A FEDERAL PRISON THAN GIVE UP EVEN A PITTANCE AND HER STOLEN TREASURE, EVEN IF MOST OF IT BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS! Well, Desireé, you don't have to answer to ME--YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD! I hope you choke every time you look at yourself in the mirror for I and the Truth shall be looking right back into your eyes! I hope every time you get up on a stage and sweetly speak of God and Sananda and the laws of God that you throw-up.

Desireé, I suggest that if you don't know better--you ask George to repeat WHO DID WHAT TO WHOM! He says we started something or other? Hogwash! We feel like total jerks and nit­wits for not having served, better, our responsibilities and real­ized the scam being played by George Green. These things are going to come directly back into your laps and I don't think there is longer any way to stop it. You still blame "the Ekkers" for what is going on now--somehow--against you! Forget it, old buddies, for what is happening now is by responsible people and corporations who stand to lose at your greedy hands.

Worse yet, you and your associates in crime have sucked people I respected greatly, i.e., Gritz, into your viper's pit and it has dirtied his name also--and did he perchance pay back the $15,000 to YOU or never pay any of it back or did George "give" it to him as part of some "deal" as he gave the Institute's equipment to Coleman for a secret part of a $75,000 DEAL for books? And where is that nice "Coleman"? George told Land­kamer (and yes indeed--
    I saw the letter) that he is still working with him! Good luck! I think the "sucker" is possibly Pavlon­ski, et al.

Indeed I suggest you go forth and, together, hand in hand, with this letter in front of you
    --LOOK INTO A NICE BIG MIRROR AT WHAT YOU REALLY ARE. I think for the first time in all my life--I CAN LOOK INTO THE MIRROR AND SEE LIGHT AND BEAUTY AND WHOLENESS AND I CAN STAND ANYTHING YOU CAN FLING AT ME FOR I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE STANDING IN YOUR NEIMAN-MARCUS SHOES FOR ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD. YOU WOULD HAVE OTHERS LOSE ALL SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CLUTCHES ON ANOTHER'S PROPERTY--MAY GOD HAVE MERCY AS YOU CONFRONT YOUR ACTIONS IN HIS PRESENCE.

I would further suggest, Desireé, that if you don't know about the dealings of George, Gary, etc., through the scam theft via the Constitutional Law Centre from the Constitutional Law Center that you FIND OUT ABOUT IT because we are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars the feds are looking for right now and there is already a warrant issued for Gary's arrest--in San Francisco. NO, we didn't know anything about it nor do we have anything to do with it. He has, however, implicated George Green right up to his you-know-what as the "brains" be­hind the scheme! Yes, we also realize, further, that you will suck Dixon, Tips, etc., into the whole rotten scam--but YOU have precipitated this in every way, shape and form and we cannot protect them for Tips even served George in secret "against" us, named in the same suit from US&P.

God and Hosts SHALL prevail--of that we are sure and beyond that I DON'T CARE ABOUT ME. THE BETRAYAL BY YOU IS FAR WORSE TO ME THAN ANYTHING IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD YOU COULD EVER TAKE FROM ME. THERE IS NOTHING MORE YOU CAN TAKE FROM ME BUT--IN THE TAKING AND THE EFFORT TO TAKE--THE COST TO YOU AND SOUL MIGHT BE WITHOUT PRICE OR ABILITY TO RETRIEVE.

I further see that your "writer" and "compiler" of information states that he doesn't see why anyone would pay more for in­formation than could be gotten from the "original" book itself. So--WHO SET THE PRICING FOR THESE MAGAZINES? We offered dated, journal (magazine) publications. George said the only reason an ISBN number or a statement of copyright (THOUGH THERE WERE NEVER ANY COPYRIGHTS) was for ability to locate the books through stores, etc. We always offered permission for anyone to use anything and EVERYTHING (IN CONTEXT) we have ever written ANY­WHERE! You are now saying you were just so innocent and uninformed that you didn't know what was going on and had no say and so and so and so?? You are liars and thieves!! Who, further, told us that it cost a minimum of $3.00 to publish a JOURNAL? It only cost $1.50 (right from the printer). So far we have uncovered NOTHING you have ever told us was proven TRUTH! Commander said THE ENEMY was right there among us--and boy was he right while we floundered around in ring-around-the-rosy idiot-trust. Further, Commander even told us who and we couldn't bring ourselves to believe it. I can only KNOW that the harder you effort to destroy this Truth and this work--THE MORE IT WILL FLOURISH IN THE LIGHT SHOWN UPON IT. I have no trouble saying I am wrong. I am so glad I could KNOW this Truth and this be­ing of God for I have no ego to be shattered and I can humbly say to any damaged ones through anything I might have ever done--I'm sorry--AND I WILL MAKE IT RIGHT IF IT TAKES TO MY DYING HOUR. If it would come to anyone losing even one cent--and that goes for Leon Fort also, because of anything I have said or done or E.J. has said or done--WE SHALL MAKE IT RIGHT.

We have done so, as a matter of fact. Remember Hinson-Rider? We did not accept anything from her--even the $40,000 YOU GOT. We covered her "gift" with gold collateral and notes and the $10,000 went directly to the attorney.

I don't see how you can hold your faces out and continue to say that George was not a Director and the other idiot things you say and change the story every twenty minutes. Business HAS BEEN DONE RIGHT, PROPERLY AND CORRECTLY ex­cept for that which you two have stolen and hidden.

You seem to think "the Ekkers" have some actions in vendetta against you? Nope--the ONES YOU HAVE WRONGED HAVE THE CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST YOU! YOU HAVE JUST INSULTED US--YOU HAVE DAMAGED THEM! The investigations you have caused have only proven our truth and honor--while you have come up tacky in every ac­tion. Whatever you must have THOUGHT was going on in great abundance-gleaning by "the Ekkers" WAS NOT! Sorry about that and wherever you got your information--you shouldn't have. Why, for instance, would George tell the world that Ekkers went to the "house sale" with only $10,000??? Why wouldn't you say "0" or $5.00??? Why $10,000? Is that per­chance what Jason Brent THOUGHT? No indeed, we have done nothing to either discredit or damage YOU--YOU HAVE CONSISTENTLY DONE IT YOURSELVES. And, further, I have to face the fact that Desireé had great input in all of this--from Leon himself. Desireé made dozens of calls to him and to his "Ann" who calls herself George's "emissary from Arizona". I HEARD THAT MYSELF on the phone right from her own lips!

Now that the cycle is coming back there is objection? Come now, how can the story change every time George opens his mouth? It matters no longer who led who astray in the shenanigans after you left this location (thank goodness) but those illegal and rip-off trusts and other little games you are now playing are going to eat your lunch. I guess it's true, you had to get out of here because honesty and Truth were not acceptable to your mode of living.

You seem to tell the world that I, Doris, and "the Ekkers" have total control over everything here, including the paper. I see that you really don't know Dr. Young very well either, do you?

Am I going to ask that this be run in the paper? YES INDEED! FURTHER, IF YOU WISH WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ASK THAT YOUR REBUTTAL BE RUN IN THE PAPER AS WELL--FRONT PAGE WITH HEADLINES!! That is, of course, if you can come up with ONE storyline long enough to write a letter. Come on--hit Doris and E.J. again for with every blow and lie we get stronger and stronger for you have told so many lies to so many that we don't have to be concerned with confusion--there are dozens who have heard you on radio, received your mailings and all your information and DIRECT speakings. And, they respond by Fax immediately!

Now, as to your poor pathetic and helpless FEAR of infringe­ments--I THINK I'LL PERSONALLY SUE THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF BOTH OF YOU PERSONALLY FOR PUTTING ME IN SUCH JEOPARDY AS TO REMOTELY INFRINGE ON ANYONE'S PROPERTY--WRITTEN OR OTHERWISE. YES INDEED, I BELIEVE I SHALL TAKE THAT UP WITH SOME LEGAL EAGLE, MR. PUBLISHER AND DISTRIBU­TOR! I was writing for Commander, magazines--and I guess you were selling books represented as some type of sensational top-secret information mystically showered on us from some­where out there! No wonder the feedback from your radio and seminar presentations was so mixed up.

You have told many, many people that Hatonn speaks directly to you and went with you two to Nevada. Perish the thought--the Commander I know is TRUTH and even IF he left this post he would not utilize such contemptible resource for his messages intended to touch the world and hopefully help restore freedom to our nation.

You know that I hold no corner on anything physical or spiritual but to discount Truth as you have recently done is, to me, worse than outright criminal actions for you mislead trusting souls thinking themselves somehow serving God.

If you cannot see your actions as "wrong", then I can feel total compassion for you--even pity--but you have set yourself against me as my enemy and I am not stupid enough nor humble enough to longer turn the other cheek and have it butchered also. For me, I would "take it" but you have now hurt so many beautiful and trusting people that I can only wish that you both receive whatever you deserve for IF you actually do not know that which you do--it must surely be PITY that I feel--at best. I have nothing to lose of worldly goods
    --but you would take from those who have shared in your own PLAN--and now call it a "Ponzi scheme"--you must be sick in the soul for I find no apt reason your brain would serve you so badly when all documents are THERE FOR THE WORLD TO WITNESS! I can only believe that those we contact to make "infringement" apologies and of­fer to advertise and give credit and credentials to these obviously superbly gifted and dedicated writers of Truth, that they will see Truth and have understanding.

By the way, it has already come that full circle from the ones at "Criminal Politics" publication--they refused to speak with Mr. Martin until they verified that our paper or work WAS NO LONGER AFFILIATED WITH ONE GEORGE GREEN!! I think they have always known more than we! Also, I think we must indeed be blessed that we have gotten so far in SPITE of you.

Do we not appreciate that which you offered and gave? Indeed we are most grateful--in fact, grateful enough that you could have taken all the gold and I would have blessed you--but you will not take from others and GOD if I can somehow stop you. What Luke Perry is doing in his greedy and miserly attack against his stepmother is even lower than that which you do and I didn't think you could get any lower. I believe Gritz refers to it whale poop for the scum suckers (or something close to that). Luke Perry has NOT ONE TINY THING TO DO WITH OR IN THE INSTITUTE nor has he anything to do with or from the Ekkers. He quotes you and Horton to the world--through the Associated Press
    --and seems to think he can continue forever with new assault after assault and bring down, even, the corpo­ration structure of the State of Nevada.

You will note that I do not speak for E.J. or any other person here although everyone here has asked to sign the letter. No, they can write their own for what you have dished out to them in efforting to take all their assets and destroy their work--deserves personal attention.

Do I think you started out planning this fiasco? No, I don't--I think you "got had" just as Commander said you would. But to say you stole Dave Overton's gift of gold to the Institute to "get the WORD out" is SICK! You took the gold and buried it in your back yard in Nevada while leaving us in Tehachapi with all of the negative cash flow. You made promises about sending us ten percent of the gross and sent nothing; you didn't even send us the prepaid LIBERATOR subscription money while sitting on $350,000 in gold coins--that belonged to the Institute--buried in your back yard. Is that how you "get the WORD out"?

Indeed, if you really don't know what you have done, then I pity you both from the very bottom of my soul and you might well serve mankind better being locked away somewhere rather than pushing "your word".

Do I wish you peace? NO, I wish you the equal restlessness and pain that you have given to ones like Leon, Eleanor and the ter­ror of loss by all the ones you have hurt. Me? I HAVE PEACE and, yes indeed, I do pity you for the lies you have sent forth shall come back to destroy you as surely as day follows night. Truth needs no covering or excuses and will stand after all the lies in the world have been offered! I have nothing to hide but joy and Truth to share and shall share it openly and freely anywhere I can get audience.

Doris Ekker

PJ 70
    CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., JUNE 5, 1993 9:38 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 293

SATURDAY, JUNE 5, 1993

BY POPULAR DEMAND, HATONN

A seven-year-old child has brought me up short! I bow to wis­dom greater than my own.
    I have been told: "Any nit-wit knows that you are 'Hatonn--Gyeorgos Ceres 'Atonn'--so why do you play games to suit our enemies? We know that you are not the same as presented in exchange by any Mr. Green, who­ever 'they' are. I was confused and it made us all mad that you would have to use another name to stop the confusion. Is it al­right if I still call you Hatonn instead of Ceres"?

If one little child can see Truth--there is truly hope for mankind. Most certainly you may continue to call me Hatonn--you may call me anything you wish. I shall, as of this day, return to "Hatonn" and we shall continue to refer to Dharma Wokini as Dharma. It was a necessary change but it is no longer necessary so we shall move ahead. Bless you, child, for you are the promise of God for your world.

PURPOSE OF HATONN
    I am "just one of you" with a bit farther vision--and I am able to sort of priorities and dig out material that others cannot yet FIND. That's all--for you ones have to do the physical work
    --we (I) am but a "wayshower". Our purpose in the paper and the JOURNALS to simply sort the true presentations and specula­tions as presented in physical format and compile them for your attention. I honor those who have dared to write, i.e., ustace Mullins, "Frank Capell", Lawrence Patterson, Victor Marchetti, Bo Gritz, Gunther Russbacher, et al. Does this mean that I be­lieve that EVERYTHING they conclude or write is CORRECT? No!! This is WHY we have spent the thousands of hours re­quired to offer the pertinent information you MUST have to get you to this point of education and awakening. Never have we wanted to take FROM any writer--good or bad in perception--only bring forth enough information to allow you to do your homework.

You must, however, realize that constant effort is being made to silence our stream of presentation--and to prevent our printing that which is available and following on with current update and "power" of individual writers and speakers--efforts are made immediately to either kill the original author or discredit our presentation. I will NEVER jeopardize a person's life by silly rules and greedy writers. If a "thing" is Truth and can save your nation and your planet--I SHALL USE IT. When it is no longer necessary that we do so--then, we shall silence the fur­ther presentation.

I no longer need utilize any of the works of ones who come against us. I shall no longer place Dharma in danger of Federal Prison. The information has reached the proper parties and we have done that which was necessary. You are, citizens, going to see some of the most important books on your planet--DESTROYED, PROBABLY BY FIRE! I trust that our opposing legal persons will accept this as a simple statement and not fur­ther "damaging" assault. Dharma is still under pressure for contempt simply by our writing such as this statement in the pa­per. I know no other way to inform you and my intent is not to damage the entities in point but to inform you of status of the Phoenix Institute's project resources. You see, Dharma never has had any claim to the materials and yet she bears the full brunt of my sharing with you. It is fine for I shall ask her to take no more if we can avoid it. The information IS available and I shall ask her to write no more on the subject of LIGHT as presented prior to this time. The "injunction" will become per­manent. I shall, however, from time to time speak on the scien­tific "theory" and "postulations" of Dr. Russell but we shall no longer refer to any entity associated with him or any institution having involvement with his work. No such information shall ever again from this keyboard be presented in the manner in which Dr. Russell presented it with Dr. Nikola Tesla. Since much of the work was Dr. Tesla's, then we shall have to bow to other presenters and scientists who already understand the working mechanism.

I see that George Green now works with the institution in point and offers through his distribution business, the original books--but how interesting it will be to you--there is NO COMPLETE information borne within the pages!!
    Mr. Tesla told Dr. Russell to set aside the principles for mankind "is not ready to receive" and that is exactly what was done. We tested the water to see if NOW is the time--it was not
    --so be it. The "secrets" are still in security and gifted ones will begin with the "end" and work forward--but THEY had to be given the "way". I bow to our friends who believed us to be "competing" and "plagiarizing" or whatever. The LAST thing intended was to harm in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, Dr. Russell. I can cause to be printed any message which pleases the opposition if I know what it is they wish printed. It seems in my efforts to release them and the paper and my secretary I simply get us into more disadvan­tage. So, I leave it with you readers--I shall no longer give you reports on this difference in point except as status reports.

I HAVE TO GIVE THOSE REPORTS because my secretary is not in point. The property was that of the Institute and the pub­lisher, Mr. Green (not even the distributor, Mrs. Green) AND LASTLY, TEHACHAPI DISTRIBUTING (Mr. Rick Martin). The books in point BELONG to Tehachapi Distributing and we have no claim to them as already printed. At best they are mag­azine issues and back issues of magazines hold little value once currency is passed.

Mr. Green did not, nor did his attorney even make appearance at court for "settlement"
    --he used US&P's attorney to make his "settlement" which, of course, wipes out the Ekkers completely if accepted. I believe, however, the settlement should be ac­cepted. A retraction of contract with the Institute is already signed to exclude those nine volumes from their expected "inventory" as project resource. I am further asking Mr. Martin to release any value from those nine books and to make it clear that we have no wish to confront further the Federal Bench--both Ekkers, the Institute and Mr. Martin plan to sign over all proceeds from any of the already "printed" works (the volumes in the court now banned) to Mr. Green in full and/or jointly to Mr. Green and the University of Science and Philosophy. This will INSURE to the court, I trust, our intent to never again cause "contempt" or damage to anyone in this matter. The ORIGINAL manuscripts which we assume are held by the pub­lisher,
    Mr. Green, shall NEVER AGAIN BE UTILIZED FOR REPRODUCTION FOR THEY ARE THE PROPERTY OF MYSELF AND SINCE DORIS EKKER IS LISTED AS AUTHOR BY THE COURT, WE SHALL NEVER RELEASE PERMISSION TO REPRINT THE DOCUMENTS! NEVER.

Next, the contract with the Institute which would have given proceeds of any writings to same, will be dissolved, since there has never been any proceeds to date and it is expensive to con­tinue to support outdated work. New issues will NOT be con­sidered project potential and the Institute has withdrawn all attachments to same. It is a sad day in America, friends--a sad day indeed.

We make apologies to the University of Science and Philosophy for any distress and/or expense caused them and we trust Mr. Green will be able to continue his close relationship with them. We also hope Dr. Coleman finds peace in this order as he and Mr. Green continue a fine working relationship.

Since we have been shown that Mr. Green did in fact (according to his own statements), never even "break even" with the pub­lishing or distributing of either the paper or the JOURNALS and did in fact, only gain income from "other" publications, there has to be an assumption of truth. Since there is no value in the books then we must consider all of the priorly published works to be without value. The above sign-over is being accomplished as we write. Thank you for allowing us to share our actions for you readers have been so wondrously supportive that we feel an obligation to give explanation.

We realize this leaves Ekkers open for further ability of the In­stitute to sue them for failure of return on project loans as this gives them no recourse to recover investments as now structured. They will, however, continue to reclaim by all methods available the $175,000 now owed the Institute by the Greens and America West(s). The Phoenix Institute for Research and Edu­cation,Ltd. has voted to fully pursue all due and owing funds and property in every instance of defaulted agreements. Since Mr. Green states he works with, and is in contact with one John Coleman (Pavlonski), the Institute will reinstitute recovery ac­tion of computers and other equipment Mr. Green gave to said John Coleman. This was done in full cover-up while Mr. Green claimed to all here that he was severed from and had NOT given Dr. Coleman anything but "would pay for the equipment out of unpaid (to Dr. Coleman) royalties." This has never happened
    --not one cent of any expenses or losses from Dr. Coleman have been recovered. It is a BUSINESS, not a spiritual mystical loophole! I trust Mr. Green will be able to explain to the IRS and government his dealings in raw gold without their regular participation--I do believe "burying" gold in your yard as stated by Mr. Green regarding the "Overton gold" is indication of in­tent to bypass authorities.

Since both Mr. Green and "Dr." Coleman have a pattern of re­fusing certified mail from this source and do not respond (or the mail is intercepted), we have no alternative other than to state these facts publicly. We are continually hounded as to, "Have you discussed this with the parties involved"? No, as there is no way to reach them. So, we are informed there is need to pub­licly state severance and/or acquisition of fictitious names, etc. We do not wish to take out ads for same in media press but the Institute is prepared to do that if resolution is not forthcoming satisfactory to the participants in the Institute. The INSTITUTE Board of Directors has REQUIRED that I make these statements in this paper. Thank you, readers, for your indulgence. I fur­ther petition the court that this is not "slanderous" or intended in any way whatsoever against the University of Science and Phi­losophy and ask that it not be interpreted as such.

Since there seems to be no way to reach agreement with these entities in point we are forced to allow the resolution within the system. I can ask no more from my secretary/translator.

The gold in the court's possession which Mr. Green continues to effort at recovering--has nothing to do with publications. He utilized the funding he claimed to have spent for publication and distribution for other interests and this will be pursued to be re­turned to Mr. Overton, the original gifter in point. The Institute will continue to fight for that gold return in behalf of the participants in the Institute--however, it is by and large acceptable that the gold simply be returned to the "owner". Mr. Green contin­ues to fight this avenue of fairness also. If Mr. Overton did, in fact, gift the gold as Greens claim, to them, then he would surely
    "re-gift" it to them?!? Would this not be a suitable approach to such a stupid legal argument? Or have I gone so dis­tant from the workings of your society as to no longer deem "justice" to be appropriate?

What does Mr. Green fear? If the gold was intended for HIM and Desireé, why would he not simply return the gold and allow Mr. Overton to do it properly?
    I wonder?

Greens continue to accuse us of "attacking" them. We print what THEY write and give out themselves--is their own presen­tation representative of "attack"? It appears that, if so, there is only attack from selves??? Now, Mr. Fort's attorney claims that you Corporations who are attempting to retain the Institute from assassination are "guilty of illegal actions" and, "I will take it to the Supreme Court," he says. Good grief, could it be that they have received a few complaints or something?

I can offer no further on this matter as we have such urgent and important information on other matters that I can simply not de­vote further time nor space to this puny affair.

I do, however, hope you will please avail yourselves of the HENRY KISSINGER book by Frank Capell VIA CRIMINAL POLITICS as offered elsewhere in this paper. I have asked that we begin NOW to pay any possible debts in misunderstanding to all authors and materials this paper has used in either the paper in point or in any JOURNAL of compiled information. I am no "guru" and if you have assumed me to be such--STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I can help compile information and offer it for your further study and I can show you the WAY. If you think God and Hosts are going to do it for you--forget it. We will as­sist in any way possible IF YOU ASK and, believe me, MIL­LIONS ARE ASKING FOR THAT HELP SO YOU ARE "STUCK" WITH US BUT WE DO NOT INTERFERE NOR DO WE INTRUDE. SO BE IT.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#070, NO THORNLESS ROSES

PJ 70
    CHAPTER 13

REC #2 HATONN

SAT., JUNE 5, 1993 12:26 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 293

SATURDAY, JUNE 5, 1993

URGENT, URGENT, URGENT
    Before we write on any other subject we are going to speak about the outbreak, now gaining attention world-wide, of a "mystery" disease hitting New Mexico, etc. This is the most urgent and serious assault against mankind and animal creatures, including fowl, of anything they have done to you thus far in the history of man.

This is beyond AIDS (HIV viral infections) and, since our first writings were in AIDS THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE (which has been confiscated into the court), we can only ask you to get our last book out, THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE UPON MAN: AIDS AND RELATED MURDER TOOLS. As to how to get it, I must suppose you can call the 800 number
    (1-800-800­5565) for credit card orders or information. I am also given an address where it can be ordered, Phoenix Source Distributors, Inc. P.O. Box 27353, Las Vegas, Nevada 89126. This com­pany is offered my full appreciation for picking up the publish­ing of our JOURNALS.

The book in point will NOT give you this update nor the full implications of this disease so we will cover it here sufficiently to attend your immediate needs for protection.

There is not going to be any full protection for this overpower­ing infestation of disease as PLANNED. However, there are measures you can take to protect selves and PETS as well as any rodents or wildlife that WATER at your facilities or property.

The Health Departments of various districts housing camp­grounds, forest services, etc. are now passing out pamphlets re­garding "Plague" and what you should know about it. Every year there are small outbreaks of disease from carriers in the ro­dent population scattered about the country. However, for instance, it is very evident in Nevada and other western states. This is NOTHING compared to what is intended for you but IS a good place to start this dissertation.

I am asking that the staff reprint our discussions on several topics in the past regarding this "plague-like" EXPECTED disease AND the information we have given you prior to this on the "mysterious" disease brought back in your troops from the Iraq war. [Editor's note: That important collection of information has been added to the end of this chapter It becomes plainly obvious that the Satanic Elite Controllers have been "experimenting" with us for some LONG time. It's now getting WAY out of control.] You will now note that there is a "new" type of infection and outbreak of "advanced" malaria among your troops in Somalia. Don't kid yourselves, these diseases are being spread through every known type of carrier.

This NEW plague will be a basically untreatable cross of bacte­ria and virus (manmade through DNA alterations). It will be mostly deadly in the septicemic type of plague although, as it wears on the bodies, it will also become highly infectious as would be recognized in pneumonic forms of this old plague. Difference? Briefly, septicemic type will enter the bloodstream directly and spread. Pneumonic form is centered in the lungs which makes it highly contagious through airborne spread.

BAD NEWS RIGHT OFF TO SAVE TIME
    The "new" form has been introduced into the wild-life rodent population in the areas of the "four corners" (New Mexico, Ari­zona, Colorado and Utah). The disease, however, has been noted elsewhere in almost every state but is unreported. This means that the disease is spreading intentionally. The fact that outbreak came with more than one recipient means an introduc­tion intentionally for all would not become infected simultaneously from simple normal spread. "They" are telling you it is a virus, then a cocci, then a bacteria of some kind and then "they don't know". In the Western areas, as well as isolated cases nationwide, the hospital staff is FORBIDDEN to discuss the disease--most especially with journalists and reporters. This is NOT hospital policy--IT IS GOVERNMENT ORDERS!

The focused outbreak was intentioned to prepare you to EX­PECT the spread to rodents in the cities, etc. Already RATS have been released (INFECTED and ADULT) in cities through­out the States. Offspring will pass the bactervirus (for lack of name) through offspring as well as being fecally borne and air­borne. This will also be picked up by the fowl population. You are going to witness the most merciless slaughter of God's creatures in wild-life form ever known to mankind.

I know that this is devastating news to you all, but doubly so with you who attend wild-life, animal facilities, zoos, parks, and pet owners.

To you who have availability of Gaiandriana and Crystal Life (whichever or both), add a tablespoon or more if you feel you can "afford" it, per gallon, to drinking pans. To this add a fourth cup of aloe vera juice per gallon--AND seven drops of hydrogen peroxide (FOOD GRADE 35%) per gallon. THIS DISEASE IS OBVIOUSLY INTENDED TO CONTAMINATE ALL WATER SUPPLIES BEFORE YOU ARE FINISHED WITH IT.
    I don't know how much product we can still get for you as you readers know the attacks we have had against the product. I will ask our staff to see if there is some way to in­crease the output someway. Chelas, I simply do not longer know how to get you products through the maze of barriers. Will this product prevent the disease? No, but the immune sys­tem of the host and attacked might well be able to activate in the presence of the "chondriana" placed in the same space with intruders to stop the rascals before they can overwhelm.

You must understand something about the Gaiandriana and Chondriana--they must have the presence of virus or any intruder or mutant cell entity to activate from dormancy. The ultimate treatment is going to have to be through LIGHT technol­ogy and "carriers" of the light frequencies which destroy the attacking entity. This is best achieved through these little critters. You are truly into a time of technical warfare. In addition to being untreatable, these little buggers within the system break through and produce toxins found only in incurable disease such as "gas gangrene", "botulism", etc.

Please understand that our children making available Gaia prod­ucts to you have had to close their corporation in bankrupt sta­tus. They tell me they are willing to open "something" else to provide a conduit but the public will have to understand that it is only a "service" for WE DO NOT MAKE THIS PRODUCT--IT IS MADE UP IN A FACILITY IN ANOTHER STATE OVER WHICH THERE IS NO CONTROL AND THOSE PERSONS ARE ALL BUT UNWILLING TO DO FURTHER TRANSACTIONS WITH THE PROBLEMS FROM THE AD­VERSARY WHO HAVE EVEN INVOLVED BELOVED
    DR. MERKL. We shall simply see what we can do. To fully utilize what you have, add aloe vera juice for fuel and then RE­FRIGERATE. Keep hydrogen peroxide in the medium to a minimum--no more than equivalent of 7 drops per gallon. This means just a couple of small drops per quart. Too much in the growing broth will KILL the gaiandriana or put it into total dormancy.

I ask that E.J. contact Dr. Merkl and petition him to allow our staff to obtain for sale his product, Crystal Life. To have a FULL value response--you DO need both and I will not conjure up the equivalent of Crystal Life. If you people cannot share and work together--expect to perish. We can handle this with­out that product but together the two can be literally seen to work miracles. How will you know when and IF you are safe? You won't, but if you don't die consider the wisdom of our ef­forts.

The reason for the hydrogen peroxide is for the oxygenation of the anaerobes which is the quality of the attacking organism. An anaerobe must have absence of oxygen to survive in its life phase. Hydrogen peroxide can penetrate the "shell". It is simply too technical to go into here but KNOW the "secret" is the LIGHT. Also know, chelas, that I cannot cause anyone to do anything.

Since you ones will not have immediate access to the pamphlet I mentioned above, I feel it important enough to give you the in­formation. I ask that this same information be run in every CONTACT for the next several weeks and we petition any other paper or information spreading capability be asked to run this information likewise.

PLAGUE
    WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IT
    Plague is an ancient disease that has severely affected mankind, especially during three worldwide epidemics, or pan­demics. The first pandemic, the Plague of Justinian, probably began in Africa and was first recorded in Egypt in 541 AD. In the spring of 542, probably carried on grain ships from Egypt, the disease entered Constantinople, the capital of the Eastern Roman Empire, and from there spread westward across Europe. It killed millions, depopulating towns and whole regions. Out­breaks continued for fifty to sixty years before the disease abruptly disappeared.

In the mid-1300s, plague erupted again. This outbreak, known as the Black Death, destroyed much of medieval society. The pandemic started in central Asia and spread south and east to India and China. In 1348, Genoese traders returning from the East introduced the disease into Italy. With tremendous speed, plague spread throughout Europe, killing at least one-third of the population. Local epidemics continued for 400 years, one of the worst being the Great Plague of London, which took 100,000 lives in 1664.

The third pandemic, called the Modern Plague, started in Asia in the 1850s, and lasted for 100 years. Most of the world was affected, including areas where plague had long been absent or had never previously been observed.

While plague may have already been present in America, the Western United States became a new known region of perma­nent plague infestation at this time. By 1910 it had been found in ten California counties, and by 1950 it had been recorded in 15 Western states, approximately 40 percent of the continental United States. Currently, plague is found from the Pacific Ocean east to Kansas and Texas, and also in parts of Mexico and Canada.

PLAGUE AND MAN
    Plague is primarily a disease of small rodents that occasion­ally strikes humans. Although the threat of rat-borne epidemics still exists, no such outbreaks have occurred in the United States since 1925. Today, the major threat of plague to humans is from wild rodents (particularly ground squirrels) and rabbits. The expanding human population and the development of hous­ing, industry, and agriculture in formerly undeveloped lands, together with life-styles that emphasize outdoor recreation, are bringing people in close contact with certain wild rodent species. This has substantially increased the exposure of humans to plague.

Plague in humans may take three forms: Bubonic, sep­ticemic, or pneumonic. The most common form, bubonic plague, spreads through the body via the lymphatic system. It is characterized by swollen lymph glands, or buboes. Other symptoms may include a high fever of up to 41 degrees C (106 degrees F), headache, and nausea. Initial symptoms usually appear two to six days (but up to 10 days) after infection (for ex­ample, prom a flea bite).

Septicemic plague, a relatively rare form, enters the blood­stream directly and spreads through the body. The bacteria multiply rapidly, resulting in internal hemorrhaging and swelling of the liver and spleen.

The pneumonic form of plague is centered in the lungs and is highly contagious. Of the three, it is the most dangerous to hu­mans. Plague bacteria develop in the lungs so rapidly that there may not be time for the usual symptoms of bubonic plague to appear. Within one day of infection, there may be signs of a generalized infection, such as a headache and fever. By the second or third day, coughing, blood in the sputum, and respi­ratory distress clearly indicate lung involvement. Death may occur two to four days after infection.

Plague is treatable with prompt diagnosis and administration of specific antibiotics. Rapid and proper diagnosis is essential both for the victims and those in contact with them.

AVOIDING PLAGUE
    You can take a number of steps to prevent or minimize your exposure to plague: (mice, tree squirrels, ground squirrels, chipmunks, marmots, woodrats, rats, and others).

Rats and mice: Control measures include sanitation, exclusion and trapping if necessary.

Removing mouse harborage and blocking all entrances into buildings (rat-proofing) can greatly reduce problems.

For limited infestations of mice inside or around buildings, sev­eral wooden-base traps are usually sufficient to obtain con­trol. Protect pets from possible injury.

Ground squirrels, chipmunks, and meadow mice (voles): Proper environmental management by elimination of weeds and dense vegetation is important in preventing buildup of these animals. [H: If they are prevalent in your area and you enjoy their friendly presence, make an effort to protect them with pure water [treated with H202 (Hydrogen Peroxide)] in watering places. I suggest you make avail­able watering facilities and get rid of or treat natural supply.]

In plague areas, protect yourself from fleas. Apply insect repellent to socks and trouser cuffs and tuck pants into boots.

PROTECT PETS WITH FLEA POWDER, especially if they are allowed to run free in areas where ground squirrels are present. When camping in plague areas, pets should be leashed or confined.

When camping, do not sit or place tent or sleeping bag near rodent burrows. Fleas gather in these areas and wait for a warm-blooded host.
    [H: PLEASE NOTE: This new form of infection is carried in feces, etc. This means that the primary source of spread is not through fleas!]

Do not feed rodents in campgrounds and picnic areas. Avoid contact with wild animals.

Be aware of signs of plague in wild animals: Sick, sluggish, or dead animals; sudden, unexplained decreases in or disap­pearances of an animal (particularly rodent) population; dead animal odors or flies around rodent burrows.
    Do not handle sick or dead rodents or other wild animals. Report them to the appropriate authorities (for example, the campground manager, a park or forest ranger). Additional information can be obtained from: District Health Depart­ment, 1001 East Ninth Street, Reno, Nevada.

You who have fowl please keep a CLOSE watch for any signs of disease for when you have something airborne it is mandatory to keep watch over any fowl. Remember: just within the past two weeks there was a disease in pond ducks in greater L.A. They claimed it to be a bird virus--but you cannot KNOW with­out watching progress of the malady. You DO NOT INSTITUTE MASS EXECUTION FOR YOU WILL NEVER ISOLATE THE DISEASE ORGANISMS OR BE ABLE TO TREAT IT IN HUMANS IF YOU GET RID OF ALL THE LITTLE CREATURES. Take responsibility for caring for those around you and within your area and they will be able to sustain themselves against the attack. Panic, chelas, and you are destined to do in yourselves. Remember:

We are linked. We are the universe in itself. What we do as individuals affects the entire universe. (Little Crow).

Heed well this message for if you act in panic and slay another creature of God in deliberate foolishness--it shall come back upon yourself. You are the guardians and protectors of this planet and all the creatures upon it--YOU SHALL NOT KILL for you can STOP THIS THING WITHOUT HARMING AN INNOCENT HEAD. Get to the problem and those who bring this upon you--not the creatures of the skies and the fields for they have naught to do with this insanity. God knows of each sparrow's fall and if ye be guilty of taking a life in foolish car­nage--ye shall reap the reward in kind.

Now, I suggest you go forth, take the path shown to you and get your nation under control! When "they" who set this horren­dous thing upon you are deprived of their "cure" and "protection" they will give it to the masses quickly enough!

Please allow us to close out this article for I wish to begin an­other one which is as URGENT timewise but very different in subject.

Won't the Elite Big Boys kill themselves off? NO! They, just like with AIDS, have the treatment well developed for their own use. Some who are outlived in their usefulness or will gain more than desired--will also be open for the disease itself.

Can this assault be stopped? Not unless enough of you here can give them cause to stop.
    I don't honestly know how you can control it unless you get control of your nation and government and I see no other route fast enough than taking back your na­tion in an alternative Republic under your Constitution--bypass­ing the standing Elite system now in Washington. Pretty pic­ture? NO indeed!

Dharma sits here and stares blankly at two pictures. One is George Washington on the front of a gifted book from the Committee of 50 States by Joseph Stumph who is also heading that Committee. Washington has tears pouring down his face. Then she turns slightly and there is Esu (our Christed presence) with tears pouring down his face. I can promise you that today God also WEEPS.

Will OUR Truth be enough to stop this insanity? I doubt it, pre­cious brethren, I doubt it.

SOME PLAGUE COMMENTS FROM PAST WRITINGS
    9/11/92 #1 HATONN
    HEALTH OF SAUDI TROOPS
    OK, the confirmations are now flowing through. Remember the "maybe its sand fleas" or, or, or--in problems with troops' health during and after the Saudi stay? Now they have deliber­ately DONE IT AGAIN, readers. It is now firm that at least 50,000 soldiers are dying of, "introduced through inoculations", a species of Anthrax. This is even more efficient for ridding yourselves of people than is "friendly fire".

How could they get away with it? Because it was touted that Iraq had Anthrax-laden Scuds and it was necessary for PROTECTION. There is NO CURE for this and many, many more persons are already dead of other "claimed" causes than you can imagine. IT WILL GET WORSE!

(Editor's note: The following writing is taken from pages 13 - 14 of the 12/8/92 issue of THE PHOENIX LIBERATOR. Here Commander is quoting from a 11/27/92 letter from "D.J." who is both a seasoned medical professional AND gifted translator of famous seer Michel Nostradamus' material--from the original Old French).

12/3/92 #1 HATONN
    QUOTING:

...Now, I'll get on to something really important, gang.

Commander, this is very troubling, but I am tentatively pretty certain of it. And since you're the only one, or Dr. Young, going to understand this microbiology, here goes. I have had really bad gut "feelings" about that plague case in Arizona. Why? Well, the Azo Strain, that Nostradamus spoke of, is a test for gram negative bacterium. Yersinia pestis, as you are aware, is the causative agent of plagues. Somehow, my mother sent away to Fighting Chance and within was a very tragic letter by Dr. Some-body, whose wife had mysteriously died of pancreatic hemorrhage. Extremely rare.

EXCEPT....

With Septic Plague. Like Cholera, it does not always affect ALL exposed. The bacteria directly enters the bloodstream, multiply swiftly and the cause of death is internal hemorrhaging, with edema to the liver and spleen. Since this kills in approximately 12-46 hours, this too matches with what was said. For Michel [Nostradamus] spoke of plague and also of AIDS. What better and swifter disease? I KNOW this is what they're playing with. Septic Plague.

I'm enclosing the Plague Pamphlet from the Rangers' Station nearby, for your readers. I want them to also know that Larkspur, yes, the flower, kills fleas and lice, they hate it.
    [H: Be cautious--Larkspur also kills cattle, horses, people, etc.] And lavender is also an old remedy for keeping the pests at bay. Fleas are the primary carriers of plague, but lice as well carry diseases lethal to humans. (Yeah, Yeah, I'll write about all that, in depth, I just want them to be aware. Most have no idea of the strange diseases that are now loose in the United States). You see, I'm sure, Commander, that before any are even aware of what they have, they'll be dead. It would not take much to modify it to even more lethal levels, sir, as you are aware. With optimum growth at 28 degrees Celsius, what better host than warm human blood?

If I scared anyone...?

Well, that's just too damn bad, better to be scared and alive, isn't it?

Since other Yersinia cause abdominal infections, if they modified it with Shigella? Or even perhaps heightened its virulence? How many even know about the plague epidemic that ran for a century? Ending in 1950?

I thought not.

I am also including Nostradamus' potion for plague, just for amusement, of course.

Salu, "D.J.".

END OF QUOTING
    MORE QUOTING:
    NOSTRADAMUS' RECIPE FOR PLAGUE LOZENGES:
    1 oz. Sawdust from the greenest Cyprus available
    6 oz. Iris of Florence
    3 oz. Cloves
    3 drams odorated calamus
    6 drams lign-aloes

This was first made into a powder, then three to four hundred red roses, plucked before dawn, were used to make the lozenges. Not modern roses, but old fashioned ones, those that rosehips are from. It is now a scientific fact that several of the items have known antibiotic properties.

(Editor's note: Those of you who read Science News magazine will have noticed the large flurry of Letters to the Editor and other commentaries stirred up recently because of an article they ran on page 84 of their 2/6/93 issue, reporting on a study which showed that wooden kitchen cutting-chopping boards had far superior anti-bacterial properties compared to synthetic boards of plastic, etc. There's lots of speculation as to why this is so, however the strongest indication is that something in the wood itself kills the bad bugs. So maybe the above formula with its fresh "sawdust" ingredient was just way ahead of its time!)
    That Michel Nostradamus stayed with hundreds of plague victims is indicative that all ingredients should be investigated. There was and is a reason for the herbs on Earth, but we have forgotten that in our quest for synthetics. There are many herbs, such as heroin, from which morphine is derived, that cannot be duplicated in their abilities to both heal and soothe. Witness the use of heroin in terminally ill cancer patients, their pain relief is much greater with such than with synthetics such as Demerol or similar drugs created within the laboratory.

These lozenges were kept in the mouth at all times. As I wrote once before, the reason his beloved first wife, son and daughter died was because Michel was not there to treat them. Not that he could not have saved them, but after a certain amount of time, nothing will help with plague and you die. This very aromatic preparation would also inhibit fleas from taking a tasty bite, regurgitating the Yersinia pestis microbe into the patient, and thus the cycle is begun.

A flea "bite", with plague, is frequently urticariac in nature, which means larger than normal. Much larger, almost hive-like, approximately the size of a fifty-cent piece in size. Moist warm to muggy climes are the best for the propagation of fleas, such were the conditions when the plague struck in both the late thirteenth century and all other times. Just for pets' comfort, those of you with a flea problem, Larkspur will kill them. A bed for a pet is easy to make and the flowers are lovely. Even around barns and pet areas, such use will make pets feel better and owners feel safer. You must remember, too, that at that time in history, the only ones who bathed frequently were the Russians, in bathhouses. The rest of Europe did not bathe and said bathing more than once a month (or even less often) was very detrimental to their well-being.

Lord! What a stench it must have been. Clothes were washed about once a month as well. (In desperation, some up and washed themselves). The irony does not escape one that 437 years have passed and science is just beginning to recognize some of the properties of herbs set here by God so very long ago. Doesn't anyone ever wonder why Upper Management saw fit to do such a thing? As with the discovery that butter is not the evil culprit once said, or that (gasp, choke, horror of horrors) olive oil is better to cook with. Hmmm. Seems some of the truly natural and biblical ways were the wisest after all....

END OF QUOTING
    Thank you for sharing the above information--ALL of it. It is a great burden to be among the ones awakening and feeling the heavy burden of responsibility that weighs like lead on the backs of ones serving. What seems so "obvious" to one, however, has no interest or sense to another. How many of the kids who romp around a campground and feed the little chipmunks ever "think" about a flea? Is there no place where man has not set his time bombs? NO--NONE!

When you ones stop trying to equate intelligence or positive behavior as logical to the adversary--then we can begin to move along properly, THE ADVERSARY is out to kill you, maim you and enslave YOU! To continue in the "I can't understand" and "I can't believe that
    --" and "Why would God let....", etc., is a total waste of valuable insight time and production of positive change--IT IS!! IT SIMPLY IS! Moreover, you will travel this road of experience until you gain the KNOWING and accept and TAKE the power as offered by GOD for your use. The adversary has certainly used his own power by tampering with "yours" for a long time--eons and eons, ad infinitum. When will you share your God-given power so that all can move in unity into thought coalition and change this experience?

(Editor's note: The following writing has been extracted from pages 13 -14 of the 12/15/92 issue of THE PHOENIX LIBERATOR).
    12/9/92 #1 HATONN
    BUBONIC PLAGUE
    Remember that little dissertation we had a few days ago--that you might have thought absurd? Well, here it is in black and white and read all over--the story is hitting the presses. Quote: "....we believe Americans are in deep trouble. Instead of revealing what they know about ILLEGAL TREATY-VIOLATING EXPERIMENTS REGARDING A BUBONIC PLAGUE WEAPON--AND REVEALING WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THE SHOOTING DOWN OF KOREAN AIR LINES 007 FLIGHT--OUR GOVERNMENT AGEN­CIES ARE ONLY CONCERNED--WITH WORLD WAR II ATROCITIES OF NAZI GERMANY...." This of course is because the riots are intentional. The Supremacists are sent in there to cause these riots and if you go to Zion National Park in Utah, USA, you will also find those young Skinhead punks in training to continue wherever sent--be it Berlin, Somalia or Los Angeles.

But, even your esteemed "Evans and Novak" cite CIA revelations regarding new fresh experiments done by the Soviet Union involving "an enhanced bubonic plague weapon...." Mr. Yeltsin, dear ones, is a total joke to hardline Russian nationalists and powerful elements within the Soviet military. This may well be somewhat comforting to
    you-the-­people. Well, it shouldn't bother you as much as, say, the new Soviet-Chinese arms build up. Remember those billions of dollars you gave Russia? How do you suppose it is that that money was spent, then, to make arms and major weapons to, in turn--sell to China in a "friendship" exchange!

I believe this day has gotten to be too much for my scribe. She just wonders if her day has been worthy of exchanging a day in her life for it. Dharma--if we have caused just one person to think and open eyes--it is worth it. Salu.

Hatonn to stand-by as it seems pointless to further effort at a subject offering as seemingly mundane as your evolution into higher dimensional expression or the workings of the universe. Even the best laid plans of mice and men end up occasionally simply being flea-food.

One reader laid Dharma out this day and sent back the picture of your beloved teacher given as a gift from us to all of our family. She trashed it, said "her guardian angel" said it was Satan in disguise and she demanded that all the books be recalled. I, too, have occasional "bad" days! I feel as if we just "fell off that proverbial bridge with the donkey firmly strapped to our back" as in the old "try to please all the people" scenario. You want to take note of the flea circus while the rabies-laden dog infects the world. So be it--may the best clown win!

(Editor's note: The following writing has been extracted from pages 22 - 23 of the 2/16/93 issue of THE PHOENIX LIBERATOR).

2/12/93 #1 HATONN
    Next we'll just share a couple of articles sent from the News in Stuart. FL for 12/27/92 or 1/2/93 (dateline lost).

QUOTING:

BAN ON BLOOD DONATIONS BY GULF
    VETERANS LIFTED
    New York Times News Service:

The American Association of Blood Banks and the Department of Defense have lifted the ban on blood donations by military personnel who served in the Persian Gulf War.

Civilian and military blood banks were advised this week to allow the 500,000 members of the armed forces affected by the ban to donate blood beginning Friday.

The ban was imposed Nov. 12, 1991, as a precaution against the transmission of the disease leishmaniasis.

The disease is caused by a parasite common to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other areas of the Middle East and can be transmitted through the blood.

In the 13-1/2 months that the ban was in effect, however, the American Association of Blood Banks did not find any cases of the disease.

Leishmaniasis, most commonly transmitted through the bite of a sand fly, usually causes only skin lesions. Of the 17 military personnel who returned from the war with the disease, 11 had internal symptoms as well.

These unusual cases caused concern about the very rare but possible risk of the transmission of the disease through blood transfusion.

The blood banks' association said that a personal-health questionnaire that potential donors are routinely required to fill out pin-pointed symptoms and risk factors of leishmaniasis.

A donor who appears to be at risk of getting the disease will be referred for medical evaluation and will be indefinitely barred from donating blood.

END QUOTING

So, now let's try January 29, 1993--same paper, Stuart, Florida:

QUOTING:

SUDAN DENIES PARASITE HAS KILLED THOUSANDS

KHARTOUM, Sudan (AP)--A health official Thursday denied a U.N. report that a fly-borne parasite has killed tens of thousands of people in the past two years.

Sadeq Mahjoub, director of preventive medicine at the Ministry of Health, told the official Sudan News Agency that health officials throughout the country knew nothing about an epidemic. But--

The World Health Organization said Tuesday that 40,000 people have been killed by the parasite and up to 400,000 are at risk in southern Sudan.
    The agency described the outbreak of the infection, borne by sand flies, as
    "ONE OF THE LARGEST EPIDEMICS OF THE DEADLY DISEASE IN RECORDED HISTORY ".
    THE PARASITE, ONE OF THE LEISHMANIA GENUS, CAUSES FEVER, WEIGHT LOSS, ANEMIA AND ENLARGEMENT OF THE SPLEEN. VICTIMS TYPICALLY DIE OF COMPLICATIONS.
    END QUOTING

Anybody feel a tad sick yet?? What ever do you think the World Health Organization is up to? Sound like a rerun of AIDS? How about just a "little" bit of Anthrax? And you think you only have 17 persons returned from that Gulf War with this "little" malfunction? Come, come, silly TV viewers, THIS DOES NOT GO AWAY! IT IS FATAL AFTER A VERY DEBILITATING WASTING AWAY AND TOTAL FINAL FAILURE OF THE NERVOUS SYSTEM TO FUNCTION.

I think the correlation between this and the information DJ shared with us some time back regarding "Plague" (Bubonic, etc.) will offer a bit of confirmation to any doubters. You are going to find that this will also end up being some "elusive" form of "something similar to HIV" and yap, yap, yap. How are you going to practice "safe breathing", chelas? How are you going to evade the "blood suckers" when they are ALL infection bearers? How are you going to survive these onslaughts one after another? (And who is covering for the deliberate infection of your soldiers with this cute little story?--for Sudan says they don't know anything about this terrible epidemic????) Who is blaming whom--again? Well, the good old W.H.O. is right there again, eh what? I suggest you get something into your system which might help that Immune System [see next-to-last pages] or you aren't going to survive--your survival is NOT in the Elite PLAN. Salu.

PJ 70
    CHAPTER 14

REC #3 HATONN

SAT., JUNE 5, 1993 3:00 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 293

SATURDAY, JUNE 5, 1993

SHOCK FACTORS
    For you who will take a look at this paper and claim "sensationalism" and "just for shock",
    I hope you enjoy your long journey ahead in ignorance--just as long as you "can".

The following is going to be harder for you to believe than any­thing to date, including the Plague.

I have told you over and over again that the Elite One Worlders PLAN TO HAVE EVERYTHING ON THE PLANET--IN­CLUDING YOUR LIVES. THEY ALREADY HAVE WAYS OF GETTING YOUR PROPERTY WITHOUT WAITING LONGER THAN THE END OF JUNE, 1993.

What I am going to share with you now goes beyond any RTC games--I want to tell you right up front that every inch of land in the United States is OWNED by the Elite who own the RAIL­ROADS and even if you THINK you own your land--you DO NOT. You are ALL on leased land and "your" property reverts to the "owners" in June, 1993. They fully intend to reclaim it!!

The information which will be offered later in book-form is over 600 pages in length and has to be completely retyped and for­matted. That means too much time must pass before we can of­fer some of it to you in time to take any action at all. So, what will you do? Be INFORMED and KNOW. Then, get your na­tion under control and your property in proper care. YOU DO NOT HAVE "TIME" TO PLAY WITH A FIXED CONGRESS OUT TO BE AMONG THE ONES TO TAKE TT ALL FROM YOU! YOU HAD BETTER GET BUSY UNITING WITH ONES WHO KNOW THE "WAY", PULL IN ALL THE WILLING "FRAGMENTS" OF TRUTH IN INTENT AND GO FOR IT!

The next writing is going to be copied and I shall refrain from making many comments as I usually do because it can then be used for the publication itself without additional burden of edit­ing my entries.

"I want you to KNOW that this information offered will be found confirmed in your own CONGRESSIONAL RECORDS.

"This information, if applied correctly, will prove ALL LAW is fraud. It also can be used by the Constitutional Law Center to win cases". [H: Too bad Mr. Green won that one too--the Constitutional Law Center is in the process of closing. There will be assistance, hopefully, as assets can be gained but at this time it is no longer in service and is being closed--FOREVER! Criminal elements set up a company BY THE IDENTICAL NAME and used the same mail routing and we don't know how much funding was stolen through this great networking scam. Let us just say that Mr. Green won an­other round for evil! We shall keep you posted. The records and equipment will be audited within this month but the CLC will be effectively CLOSED as of JUNE 1. Part of the assault this time is "practicing law without a license" aimed at Mr. Dixon, acting
    co-"Dean". Mr. Tips was also a directing "head" of the Center so it is hard to tell just what is afoot here. He is most certainly "licensed". Mr. McDon­ald is also licensed as an attorney in excellent standing--but we must now protect him from any possible assault of any wrongdoing on the part of other players in this game of hide-and-seek. He is in the process at this moment of mak­ing decision to move physically from Sacramento and will work independently in this area so that cases under way can be given adequate attention. This includes, first, and imme­diately, the Golden Hills Water Contamination case now nearing a year old without proper legal attention. The citi­zens are angry and rightfully so. Perhaps it is time for the legal profession to answer for careless works on the citizens they claim to serve. So be it.]
    "All that people have worked for IS OWNED BY THE RAIL­ROADS, EVEN TO THE SHIRT ON YOUR BACK!

"Most people even in high places (if they are real) will not like this very much and will revolt against that which they have sup­ported". We hope!

As for our source, well, it is another struggle just to STAY ALIVE and I quote the opening lines: "We send you information that has caused much, much pain. The facts in the material are published in the Congressional Records. Money is needed badly because both parties involved in this information are WANTED BY THE LAW BECAUSE OF THE MATERIAL CON­TAINED WITHIN....we need to relocate YESTERDAY; please, if you can help in this manner it must be done at once"!

OK, Institute, I ask that no matter what the extra work neces­sary to accomplish this--please send some help to these people. This is valid information and they can simply go no further nor provide protection for selves. I can't ask that you bear further burden either but share a bit of what we have for in the ending--IT IS ALL WE HAVE!

Just as with Russbacher--we MUST serve and assist where we can for the great people of this nation cannot do it longer alone!

THE PETITIONS OF YOU ONES IN RESPONSE TO THE GOVERNOR OF MISSOURI ARE WORKING. THE PRISON PERSONNEL ARE NEAR STRIKE POSITION AS THE IN­FORMATION [relative to Gunther Russbacher] HAS NOW COME OUT ON TOM VALENTINE'S PROGRAM AND THE ENTIRE SHIFT OF PERSONNEL STOOD IN THE PARKING LOT OF THE PRISON FOR 45 MINUTES AFTER SHIFT CHANGE TO HEAR THE PROGRAM. THE WARDEN SENT FOR GUNTHER AND HE IS IN HOT TROU­BLE, NO MEDICATION AGAIN--BUT A THOROUGH CHECK TO SEE IF HIS AUSTRIAN PASSPORT WAS STILL VALID LET US NOT LET THESE PEOPLE DOWN READERS--KEEP UP THAT BARRAGE UNTIL THESE CHILDREN ARE SAFELY AWAY INTO AUSTRIA. GUN­THER HAS GIVEN FAR MORE IN TORTURE TO THE BEAST THAN A COUPLE OF SETS OF FINGERNAILS UNTO THE PLIERS WHILE HIS NAIL BEDS WERE DESTROYED--SLOWLY, OVER AND OVER.
    I KNOW, CHELAS, AND YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD IT BAD! IN­DEED GOD WEEPS.

Ones here are helping Raelan as much as possible to get busi­ness, etc., in order for possible instant exporting. If they deport Gunther it will not do to have her remain for she will be held. They must both go and that means that you friends shall need to pick up the slack in their needs. If you wish to contribute, the "Institute" will take the contribution and set up an account record for their use. Either way, they MUST have help and my family here will see to it one way or another. Those children can then go forth and make security placement for any others of you who eventually must find safe haven elsewhere. They will be virtually rendered helpless for more--but they will be able to continue with "old" information and that can give us cause to help support them until they can function enough to eat and have shelter. If, however, you cannot do both (help and keep up the barrage to the Governor)--KEEP UP THE BARRAGE AGAINST THE SYSTEM! LETS GET THEM OUT FOR THEY HAVE PAID ENOUGH AND HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO TURN EXCEPT UNTO YOU.

QUOTING:

YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE
    RAILROAD LEASES
    After the Civil War the railroad companies were building at a maddening rate, the companies were pushing finances and crews to the limit. The deal was that the more track that was laid the more land that was granted to the railroads, so the race was on. The railroads were getting into terrible financial shape and had to turn to the government many times for help because of poor management and over building. Eventually, after a lot of argu­ment from the railroad operating companies to the government about the additional burden of federal excise taxes that were being levied against the railroads, the rule was passed that all the due Federal excise taxes could be rolled to the last day of the leases. [H: PAY ATTENTION!]

ALL of the railroad lands and operating companies are leased out to tenants that are conducting activities on these railroad lands. Keep in mind the word tenant. With all of the federal excise taxes being rolled to the last day of the lease, the original tenants of the railroad operating companies came up with an idea of how to get out of paying the taxes.

Even though they do not have the authority to sell railroad land (as far as the research shows), there were no provisions to allow the tenants, (the operating companies) to be legally capa­ble of selling off land and property that does not belong to them. The situation we are dealing with here is no different than if you were to go to a major city and lease a big business that sold fur­niture and home furnishings. Let us say that the building came equipped with carpet, light fixtures, office equipment, etc., etc. Then you bought the merchandise to put in the store for sale. You would make your profit off of that "commerce". When you get ready to leave the premises at the end of the lease you do not have the right to sell off the carpet, lighting fixtures, land and building that belongs to the landlord. You are the tenant.

It is the same situation here with the railroads, one company owns the train equipment, the land that the trains operate on and the buildings, etc. The operating companies are the tenants and they are supposed to either renew their lease or return every­thing to the owner, same as any other leased property. They are supposed to also pay the federal excise tax for the past 99 years, too.

What they have been doing, however, for many years is selling off land (that actually belongs to the landlord--that is railroad property) to various companies and individuals and telling you that you now own the property. What they have really done is found a guppy to buy the tail end of a 99 year lease that is due to be up with the years of 1993 and 1995. Whoever is sitting on the land, will be the tenant at that time and will be looked at by the government as the one that owes the 99 years of federal excise taxes.

To take this just a bit further, we have to go back to the original "F.E.M.A"-type laws that were written back in the 1870s. The very same thing is in force today and just has the new name of F.E.M.A. The government has ALWAYS had the power to seize control of transportation and communications in the time of emergency and distress in this country. The one lit­tle twist to all of this is that back in the Civil War times laws were written that if the government takes the railroad granted land back from the company that "owns" it under a Deed of Trust dated Dec. 15, 1865 (say, because the leases were not re­newed), at that time the government had the right to walk into any odd section, (or railroad owned land, odd or even sections) of land and tell the people to get off. If that person or persons persist that they own the land because they bought it and paid for it and have a warranty deed to prove it, there are laws written that state that you can either be put into prison or shot on sight. If you have a warranty deed you still have NOTHING. It has to be an Allodial land patent. [H: Now you in California are in real trouble and now you know why--al­lodial land titles are not recognized! This may be true for other states but I am not going to look it up for you.]

What people have been "buying" for years is simply the tail end of a 99 year lease. If you go back into the records you will see that it is stated in the county registry that they are leases that are to be surrendered back to the railroad on demand--no ques­tions asked or accepted. That also includes any improvements that you have made to the land. Any improvements are in­cluded. These also become immediately the property of the rail­road because you did the improving on leased land.

How are you feeling right now about whether or not you are sitting on railroad property thinking it was yours? Oh, you think it doesn't include YOUR land? Think again for as we go along we will show you how ALL the land is "their" land! It is all a plan to break the backs of the people of this nation and put them into total slavery.
    THE RAILROADS BUILDING AN EMPIRE
    Efficient and effective means of transportation and communi­cation across the whole country are vital to any government, es­pecially in times of war. It has already been proven by the Ro­mans in the European conquests of 100-50 B.C. that if you could get your troops into a given battle arena faster than the other guy, you would win; also, if you could let your generals who were fighting a particular battle be aware of what was hap­pening around them, and in turn allow them to let you know what was happening in their immediate vicinity, then you could centralize the whole war effort and control it more effectively. Intelligence gathering as to what the enemy was doing, or even as to who the enemy was in the first place could not take place without communications. By the time of the War of 1812 with the British, the speed of transportation and communications fa­cilities was such that Major General Andrew Jackson, (who was to become President Andrew Jackson in 1828), defeated the British in a battle on January 8th, in New Orleans, two weeks after a peace treaty had been signed with the British.

At sea the fastest ships could, at best, offer average speeds of 10 to 15 miles per hour.

Over land the quickest means of communication was by horseback, which, by operating strings of relay stations, an av­erage speed could possibly be accomplished of 20 m.p.h. A more leisurely pace, around an average of 10 m.p.h., was af­forded by coach, which was very expensive, and the best speed offered by either wagons or canal barges was less than 5 m.p.h.

When travelling upon or through rough terrain, and espe­cially where a rough path had been established, inclement weather could cause the "road" to become deeply rutted, muddy and, in a short while, virtually impassable, even on horseback. There was a way to overcome this problem which had been developed in Europe, but it required a small feat of engineering. Cut down some of the surrounding trees and fashion the trunks in such a way that they have one flat side. Lay a series of these tree trunks across the "road" flat side up, then put more planks lengthwise across those tree trunks (or "cross-ties") running in the same direction as the "road". Make the distance between the planks about the same as the distance between the wheels of a wagon or coach, and, as a last step, place two planks upright along the sides of the lengthwise planks to stop the wheels of the coach from being drawn off the original lengthwise plank. This method of building wooden roads was so effective, it was dis­covered that if you made the cross-ties big enough, and did not load the carriage too much, the "road" could even be built across swampland. This new "technology" was quickly ac­cepted and adopted and became known as "Plank Roads".

Of course, after a few wagons had used the plank roads, the upright and lengthwise planks would wear out, but trees were plentiful, and many people were happily employed in main­taining the road. The next logical step was obvious; in order to minimize the amount of wear on the road, and consequently minimize the maintenance expenses, replace the planks with steel rails, and put steel wheels on the wagons. Thus was born the "railroad".

In 1804, in England, a new means other than horses of drawing the coaches along his "railroad" had been invented by Richard Trevethick; a simple steam engine. Colonel John Stevens built the first American steam engine in 1825.

The possibilities for great improvement of the communica­tions and transportation facilities in the United States, in utiliz­ing this new railroad technology, from both the military and civilian standpoint, was not lost on the ones who would get to build this system. Just WHO would get to build this system? Very few people had the expertise or ability, or financial ca­pability to do such a thing.

Why not allow those who had the direct experience in the area of transportation and communications to develop the system? Besides, it was virtually impossible to get into the com­munications business without going through those who were al­ready "there".

The rules (not laws) were fashioned and adopted:
    (a). To get into the business of communications and trans­portation all you had to be was a subsidiary or division of the Steamship Company. (NOTE: only ONE!)
    (b). To divert or dam a river or build a canal you had to be a canal company, to be such you had to be a subsidiary or divi­sion of a steamship company (only "one", just as in rule (a)).
    (c). To be a railroad company you had to be a division of or a subsidiary of a canal company (as in rule (b)).

According to the old records the first railroad operated in America was about 1826 and its name was the Best Friend of Charleston which was built by the West Point Foundry for the Charleston and Hamburg Railroad then under construction by the owners of the South Carolina Canal and Railway Company. After breaking a wheel on its first run, the Best Friend per­formed rather better on its second attempt, reaching 20 mph with a train carrying 40 of the company's employees.

By 1828 the railroad construction company by the name of the Rutherford Railroad Construction Company was formed for the purpose of laying 500 miles of track running down the east coast to Charleston, South Carolina. Public awareness started bringing attention to Rutherfordton, North Carolina, where the company was based. The corporate records are lost or hidden. They renamed the company the Georgia Pacific Railroad Construction Company, which went on to build all the railroads in the United States.

Congress had approved a plan to give land to the railroad companies. The land was given in various proportions contin­gent upon their conducting a predetermined distance of trackage (usually 20 miles) within a specified time frame, also contingent upon the terrain encountered, whereas greater parcels were granted in blighted areas than in thickly wooded areas because the engines burned wood for fuel, and the rails, cross-ties and coaches were made of wood.

On December 25 the Best Friend inaugurated the first regular steam-hauled service in America on the Charleston and Ham­burg's first six miles of track. The owners were proud of this accomplishment of engineering and patents in the new frontier called America because they had only been in this country a very short time. The family name was Payseur.

A further rule (later to become law) was adopted to ac­commodate the different type of companies, and this rule, simply stated, was that should a railroad begin in one place, say Washington, go to a canal or river, or ocean, there to transfer passengers and/or freight to a barge or riverboat or steamship, and continue along the water ways, be they canal or river or ocean (Atlantic or Pacific) to another point, then re-embark upon the railroad, THEN Congress would consider that to be a continuous railroad. If the railroad company is the same as the canal company it would definitely be con­strued
    to be continuous!

On February 28, 1827, The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company was chartered in Maryland and was under the same ownership as the Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Company, which had begun work on its canal the same year, namely the Delaware and Hudson Canal Company. The Delaware and Hudson Canal Company was in turn owned by Whitney Steamships, (obviously, a Steamship Company). The Chesa­peake and Ohio Railroad Company, which now forms a part of the Seaboard Air Line and the Southern Railway System (under the colloquial name of "The Chessie System") was also formed shortly thereafter as a division of the canal company of the same name.

Upon his inauguration into the White House in 1828, Andrew Jackson fulfilled a promise he had made earlier to a particular group of friends, associates and advisors (who were ultimately to be known as his "Kitchen Cabinet"). These friends, associ­ates and advisors had already proved themselves to be capable in the areas of finance and transportation, by virtue of the fact that they were already the owners of the Delaware and Hudson Canal Company, and Jackson granted them the monopoly for the whole of the United States in two major business areas, the first of which became known as "Banking". The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company began construction on its 380-mile rail­road on July 4, 1828.

Shortly thereafter, in 1829, the steam engine was further im­proved by a successful railroad engine, "The Rocket", and Mr. Stevenson was commissioned to build the first steam engine to arrive in the United States, "The America". This arrived in New York in January, 1829 and was duly delivered to the Delaware and Hudson Canal Company for use on their new rail­road along their canal tow path from Rondout, New York, via the Ohio River to the Carbondale (Coal) Mines in the southern tip of Illinois, between the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers.

The "Stourbridge Lion" railroad engine was, however, the first to run in America.
    It was one of three engines built by the English company of Foster, Rastrick which were delivered to Rondout. The other two, the "Hudson" and the "Delaware" were destroyed by fire in their sheds, leaving the "Lion", after extensive testing in the West Point Foundry, to be shipped to Honesdale. On August 8, 1829, the Stourbridge Lion ran on a three mile length of wooden plank road, returning to its starting point, thereby claiming the title of first to run. This ill-fated en­gine, after a series of mishaps, was eventually relegated to the lowly position of a static boiler in the Carbondale foundry house.

At this stage it is important that two important points are brought to the reader's attention. First, the roads initially were plankroads, not railroads. It was some time afterwards that the railroad rails as we know them today were developed, and then only in England. Even as late as the Civil War, railroad com­panies were busily importing iron rails from England, and those rails already laid down by that time were being as swiftly dug up and re-smelted for weapons and gunboats. Secondly, the rail­road companies, generally speaking, were not the ones who built the plank roads. Railroad construction companies special­ized in the building, and usually built the roads for the compa­nies, while the companies ran the road after they were built.

TO BE CONTINUED

Too tired to continue this in this sitting. If you feel you need not have all this information to get on with understanding how the railroads own everything in your nation propertywise--including you--then you are indeed foolish. If you don't know how and why you are HIT and WHO HAS HIT YOU--you can­not do a single thing ABOUT IT.

We will keep offering this in segments until you come into some understanding--hopefully prior to printing all 600 pages--for we neither have time, space or resources for so much.
    My good­ness, precious readers, I simply do not know how else to do this. I plead with other publications to take up the banner--or for goodness sakes help us get the CONTACT spread around--we cannot keep going with so few actual subscribers. WE URGE SHARING SO DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND--WE KNOW THAT FOR EVERY PAPER GOING FORTH THERE ARE MULTIPLE READERS AND THAT IS WHAT WE ASK IN ALL INSTANCES, BUT WE CAN'T AFFORD TO CONTINUE WITHOUT RESOURCES SINCE THE INSTITUTE HAS BEEN SO BADLY DAM­AGED IN REPUTATION.
    The Institute is SOUND and functioning as always but has been badly hurt by the publicity. Other arrangements are now made to facilitate the collateral coverage if you still wish to participate in the security of the "Institute PLAN". This has been a most tedious and time-consuming task for our people but the major holders and metal dealers have made the "shift" in full under­standing of what happened for, in fact, THEY HAVE BEEN HURT TOO BY THE CRIMINAL ELEMENTS INVOLVED HERE. BE EVER GRATEFUL FOR THE HONEST BUSI­NESSMEN IN THESE HIGH PLACES WHO STILL WILL MAKE THINGS RIGHT AND PROTECT THEIR CLIENTS AT ALL COSTS TO THEMSELVES. THEY HAVE SET UP DIFFERENT ROUTING ARRANGEMENTS TO BYPASS THE PRESSURES BROUGHT AGAINST THE INSTITUTE ITSELF. ALL ARE BEING BROUGHT INTO TOTAL SE­CURITY. IT IS, AFTER ALL, RATHER NICE TO HAVE "HIGHER" HELP TO SEE THE TRAIN COMING AT YOU IN SILENCE AND DEADLY HEAD-ON COLLISION PATH. THE ENEMY SHALL REAP HIS REWARDS.

We WILL get it done, Dharma, for you ones will be given that extra energy or whatever it takes to do it so, you precious and endlessly willing workers, be at Peace and KNOW that your ef­forts are abundantly appreciated and our day of "rest" shall be glory indeed within the soul. Blessings rest upon you the workers and you the readers for there is NO DIFFERENCE--YOU BOTH ARE THE MIRACLE THROUGH WHICH YOU SHALL SAVE YOUR NATION FOR GOD DOES NOT LEAVE HIS PEOPLE!

SALU.

주제글 정보