게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#070, NO THORNLESS ROSES

PJ 70
    CHAPTER 3

REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

WED., MAY 26, 1993 7:50 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 283

WED, MAY 26, 1993
    If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable--what then?
    George Orwell
    He who has no inclination to learn more will be very apt to think that he knows enough.
    Thomas Powell
    And perhaps more thought provoking of all--the observations of Elizabeth Wright regarding economic weapons and races of people:

"Black leaders and white liberals have kept black Americans so focused on superficial indications of racism, that we overlook the most pernicious and ruinous use of race, that is, as an eco­nomic weapon--not just to deter one's employment in companies created by others, but to hamper the ability to create employ­ment for oneself". IMPORTANT!

As we sit to write on this glorious day in May of your year 1993 and as the swirls of confusion focus on each in a time of inabil­ity to have clear thought process--let us do a bit of reminding in the Light of God Truth in what it is we (you) are about here.

You are now flooded with that which is called "virtual reality" in which you can further robotize yourselves--simply plug into an electric outlet with a machine and experience holographic participation in everything from murder to mental masturbation. It is KNOWN by your puppet-masters that only the "thinking" beings will maintain any type of independent thought expression--so where does this leave YOU? It is hard to say for, if you teeter on the edge of giving away your soul expression into the manipulated mental control of those puppet masters, it is of your own doing and IT WILL DESTROY YOUR CIVILIZATION IF NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS TO YOU AS SOCIETIES OF HUMANOIDS.

I am continually amazed and amused at the majority of contact with me which reaches through in the spiritual expansion ex­pecting God or Hosts to stop this or that, intervene with this or that and/or simply protect YOU without any participation on your part other than to go forth and join the crowds in their mind control games. So be it.

CONTACT, THE PAPER AND, JOURNALS, THE BOOKS
    Yes indeed, the PHOENIX JOURNALS are literally, books. But everyone who has participated seems to forget something--they are FIRST of all, a compilation of information first be­ginning public circulation in 1989. So, we have dated, regularly released journals (logs, reports, information compilations) of material in printed format and REINTRODUCTION to the pub­lic of "old" writers and valid scientists, mathematicians and philosophers
    --in a compiled lump so that you can have a re­source already "thought" about for your information input in the most rapid possible intake resource. WE ARE NOT HERE AS GURUS, WRITERS OF GREAT NOVELS OR BOOKS, BRINGERS OF "NEW" INFORMATION--SIMPLY SENT TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU HAVE THAT WHICH YOU NEED TO "SAVE" SELVES IF YOU GET IT TOGETHER--IN SPITE OF THOSE WHO WILL CONTINUALLY EFFORT TO STOP YOU FROM DOING SO.

I have stated from ONSET of our writings that I WOULD GIVE YOU NOTHING WHICH IS NOT ALREADY KNOWN AND PUBLISHED OR SPOKEN OF PUBLICLY IN SOME MANNER--SOMEWHERE! This means, readers, that the information we offer is already given forth--IF YOU FIND IT AND UTILIZE IT. Ones such as Dr. Tesla are all but unknown to the public citizens. Walter Russell is even less KNOWN. How many, if we ran a poll, will have even heard of one Walter Russell until we wrote on the subject--giving
    Dr. Russell FULL honor for the scientific output????? Therefore, how could ANYONE say that we have damaged any entity or being or institution by causing ones to attend the subject in point? Further, IF our work has been misrepresented in some way by publishers and/or distribu­tors--that is not my problem! I (we) have NEVER claimed first rights to ANYTHING. Moreover, we have only one COPY­RIGHTED work--Sipapu Odyssey by Dorushka Maerd (Dharma), a "fantasy" or "novel".

Mr. Green, who knew all along that this is fact, now states "infringement" on other works and authors? Come now, do you claim this from your daily Times? Is the Waco incident a some­how "copyrightable" story? Are these things truth and already "public" or what are we dealing with here? Did Mr. Green think somehow to make money off our work by misrepresenting our intent? Through Dharma, alone, there have been now 75 JOURNALS. These in some 45 months. That means that there has been a "Journal" published about every 3 weeks or less!! Does this ACTUALLY sound as if we are in competition with great authors for the thieving of their work? Would it not be more likely even in "reason" that we offer resources for all but unknown works--such as Russell's?? You have become a greedy civilization run by thugs, bankers and scum-sucker lawyers!

MOST REMARKABLE
    In this very situation under discussion, how is it that we write, Dharma does almost nothing else of human joy and, still, Greens get any and all rewards and demand more and more and more! How can this be? Easy--GREED hidden behind the stated need "to get the WORD out"!

Then this same man comes up with an idea for an Institute, now changes all his claims while another took it and kept it running legally and soundly and now sets forth to destroy it and the ones doing the work therefore INCLUDING all who came (mostly at his representation) to participate.

Now this same man has gone a step deeper into the mud of de­ceit. He IS NOW SELLING THE UNIVERSITY OF SCI­ENCE AND PHILOSOPHY (for the very ones suing him [or are they?]) and still riding on the coattails of our own work--while actually misspelling the very word Pleiades in his letters of garbage.

I enjoy the way in which Mr. Green advertises the "new" mate­rial he carries for US&P: "....which has all the original thoughts from Germain. If it was good enough for Germain to give to Russell, then it must have validity".

I should also point out here as in reference to "using another's work" and that it would have been fine if credit had been given--THE MAJOR COMPLAINT WAS THAT WE GAVE CREDIT AND THE US&P "...don't want E.T.'s to use any of the material". Well, bad news, US&P--the ONLY material we used is scientific in nature and was already in PUBLIC DOMAIN!!

Worse yet, the letter we shall use herein is directed to a person (as an "old buddy") and uses the WRONG NAME!

PROMISED COVERAGE--WIL GET COVERAGE
    The CONTACT editors have promised coverage to Mr. Green and therefore HE WILL GET IT. He claims you readers only get ONE SIDE of the issues and after reading the last barrage of garbage I understand why he would suppose that to be true.

I think, however, that a "sleeping giant" has been roused from her nappy-time and Mr. Green is about to meet his physical counter-dealer. DORIS Ekker is about filled to overflow with these attacks and lies.

IF there is ever allowed hearing, it will be a rude awakening for deceitful persons I can well assure you.

Meanwhile, I continue to remind her that the beast will see to his own destruction. Just in the packets he is again mailing out to the "mailing lists" he gives himself AWAY! Note, all you readers, that he has claimed that America West Distributors is NOT HIS CORPORATION (COMPANY) and yet he advertises his old enemy's books and study course (University of Science and Philosophy) while Dharma is accused in court of CON­TEMPT through HIS own actions as being from "America West Distributors, GEORGE GREEN". Goodness, where is the judge who ruled in his favor over the lies--now???

LETTER IN POINT
    (Sic, sic, Mr. Green): The letter I ask to be run as is because if this material represents the work of a PUBLISHER, then I am very happy that our own people did every word of the work to "camera ready" FOR him. I want all of you to look most care­fully at the letter printed here. I also want you to look at the "checks" he has supplied to this party for confirmation of his payments to Ekkers. Interestingly enough there was to have been an advance of $3,000 for EVERY Journal--in advance, monthly. Do YOU see any check representing same? At least one of the four drafts represents (finally) after months of non­payment, reimbursement for setting up corporations FOR MR. GREEN PERSONALLY.

I, further, find nothing AFTER March 1, 1990! What happened to all the agreements to date?

WHERE ARE THE CANCELLED CHECKS IN THE AMOUNT OF $125,000, $100,000 AND A QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS HE CLAIMED HE PAID FOR THE "EKKERS' GOLD" (OVERTON'S GIFT)?? HE HAS TOLD CALLERS THIS AND CLAIMS HE HAS THE CANCELLED CHECKS TO PROVE SAME.
    CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CENTER
    Note Mr. Green further states that Mr. Dixon claims it takes $13,000 a month to run the Law Center! He further indicates that the Institute pays that (correct). He forgets to say that through his dealings against the Institute and through the "other" Anderson/Green Constitutional Law CenTRE--funds for the CLC were stolen. He further forgets that the lawsuits (ALL) are ones concerning HIM and his graft! Under the circum­stances there should be full outpouring of complaint against Mr. Dixon for not spending 100% of his time on these affairs--ALONG WITH HIS OLD BUDDY, MR. TIPS!

When he first met the Ekkers, they needed money, he said. Well, what do you think NOW after his manipulations? By the way, ANY AND ALL FUNDS coming in, even as donations to or through the Ekkers--have been backed by gold for the benefit of the gifter--even if at some point it is handled for that person as a donation. For instance, the $10,000 "donation" to the Holy Light Network Church to be used for legal fees by Ekkers (mentioned in Mr. Green's letter) is secured by gold in the In­stitute.

Now we move to "his friend" Hinson-Rider (I shall spell it cor­rectly, even if he did not). Green is not going to continue the old lie of setting up a non-profit corporation in California. Number one, it was NEVER considered--security for partici­pants was not to be set forth as donations and "gifts" for the very protection against WHAT MR. GREEN DID WITH THE GIFT OF $350,000 IN COINS. You should note that of the $70,000 of Hinson-Rider, Mr. Green got all but (self-stated) $15,000 which WAS a gift but it too went into the Institute against the purchase of gold to back it. Actually, the entire $70,000 is backed by gold in the Institute.

Does it really smack of helplessness from what George Green has bragged about in his business affairs to date--that he "wasn't consulted" on any Institute business? Poor dear, he and Desiree were just so busy running around on the road and so busy pub­lishing that they just never were allowed to know anything! He surely didn't object to spending money from the Institute on HIS architects, etc., with whom he has now built a competitive busi­ness.

Next he states that the note from Overton to Desiree indicated that he was sending the gold "as a gift"??!? Why would he do that? Would it not be possible (especially since D.O. stated so in deposition) that it was sent in appreciation of the work and in­formation being presented by Hatonn and the work of the Insti­tute? Does it seem "reasonable" that a man in Texas would just dump $350,000 in gold coins all over Desiree for her "bills" of which most are at Neiman Marcus, etc.?

The facts are that Green is right about the LIBERATOR going in the hole every week--SO DOES THE CONTACT BY TWICE THE $5-$7,000 WHICH COMES FROM THE INSTITUTE! THAT IS WHAT THE INSTITUTE PROJECTS ARE, AMONG DOZENS OF ONGOING PROJECTS IN BEGINNING OR FULL SWING PROJECTION.

He says the banks didn't want to loan against Krugerrands and sovereigns? Come now, Green! Also, who cares whether or not you had priorily opened the boxes in point--you knew what was in them for you had a list of every last quarter ounce. You, by your own statements--BORROWED AGAINST IT!

Boy, this is getting to be fun. The next thing about which we can chuckle is that Ekkers did purchase a set of the study course from US&P along with some other things--NONE OF WHICH WERE SECRETS OF LIGHT OR ATOMIC SUICIDE. There­fore, if there are "checks" then they do not represent something "Ekkers" bought--even the set of study materials were NOT purchased by or for Ekker but rather for another entity for which Mr. Ekker acted as a voluntary corporate person and semi-manager until such time as the entity could have full estab­lishment. Mr. Ekker handles a whole bunch of business--ALL VOLUNTARY, Mr. Green, and YOU know it. Just for infor­mation, SECRETS OF LIGHT was purchased at a used book store in Glendale, Calif. for $35.00, Mr. Green, as was ATOMIC SUICIDE. Could you have eaten too many beans, Mr. Green, and the effluent clouded your thoughts? P.S.: Is US&P in the business of selling seminars and books or not? Would it be unreasonable, if we wish a book from Mr. Mullins, TO GET IT FROM MR. MULLINS IF WE ARE GOING TO "PUSH" THE TRUTH AND WORKS OF ONE EUSTACE MULLINS?

You speak of being liable for publishing the information of US&P? Nope, we only used a bit of the scientific work of one Dr. Walter Russell--we even took great exception to all of the metaphysical drivel offered by the University. We placed it into JOURNAL format just as the other report editions, giving full and wondrous credit for same. IF YOU MISREPRESENTED the volumes--then it is not our concern for your indiscretions. The liability is in the fact that YOU continued to sell books after the court had put them on hold until such time as they could be "heard in trial" as to content. That has not yet been done and when it is established that we COULD NOT HAVE DAM­AGED anyone and that the material is PUBLIC DOMAIN and we only offer PERIODICAL-TYPE DATED JOURNALS (magazines) then you and "they" will have egg-on-face disease.

Further, we did not care that the books were impounded--it hardly matters out of all the other regular issues to get impatient over nine volumes, only four of which were even in question to any extent other than an occasional objection.

If it would have been easier to "just to sell the books (we assume the Russell material)" WHY DID YOU NOT DO IT? YOU were in the book selling business, Mr. Green--WE were and are in the information bringing business. I told you from onset of relationships that WE ARE NOT TO EVER PLAN TO MAKE WEALTH ON THESE JOURNALS OR THE PAPER!! WHERE WERE YOU?? THE POINT IS TO SELL THE AU­THOR'S WORKS OF WHICH I DO NOT CLAIM TITLE IN ALMOST ALL INSTANCES. GERMAIN IS DIFFERENT AS FAR AS THE RUSSELL MATERIAL IS CONCERNED--HE GAVE IT FORTH IN THE FIRST PLACE! By the way, old buddy, I don't believe you will find even one reference on those "Hold Harmless" agreements to which you refer--to Ekkers. If you go forth and misrepresent something--then contents "hold harmless" is not going to hold water, friend. LOOK at the ma­terial! We have always given credit IF WE HAD THE REFERENCES AT THE TIME OF WRITING!! If, and it seems this way, you did not know what was in the books you pub­lished, then you should not have represented THAT YOU DID! The owner and distributors of Bantam Books would not repre­sent spokesmanship for every volume they publish!

Why, further, do you say that "The attorneys that represent oth­ers are seeking a receivership for the Institute to try to salvage as much as possible"??? YOUR court documents claim that YOU want to insure YOU GET YOURS! This also means that everyone else LOSES THEIRS!! Moreover, you don't have anything in the Institute!! Therefore, you are simply trying to break the backs of everyone else AND KEEP THE STOLEN GOLD! MANY HAVE NOT ASKED FOR ANYTHING, EX­CEPT A TINY FEW YOU MISLED, BROUGHT IN AND NOW WANT THEIR ASSETS FOR YOUR FURTHER WORK AND GAIN. YOU WILL FIND THAT MANY ARE GOING TO SUE THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU FOR YOUR RECENT OPERATIONS AS WELL AS YOUR AT­TORNEY. IN FACT, BY THE TIME YOU RECEIVE THIS WRITING--YOU WILL NOTE THAT QUITE A LARGE NUMBER HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THIS LEGAL MAT­TER INTO THEIR OWN HANDS TO INSURE NOTHING HAPPENS TO THIS INSTITUTE AND GOOD STANDING CORPORATION!

You most certainly DID say that Hatonn had gone to Nevada with you--ON NATIONAL RADIO! You also had private meetings with ones such as Bo Gritz and reported the same and he directly reported same to Ekkers.

I note that you claim, "The Ekkers get more crazy and leave out documentation". I believe you will find that the Ekkers are not even involved in the larger portion of YOUR TROUBLES. And, further, if they have gone "crazy" it would be most under­standable! You want ones to look up "Avarice" in the Op/Owner Manual? Good grief, I touched that book, too, George! Is the Truth in that volume somehow valid while all others are not? Could it be that Desiree had more to do with that one than others? Why do you push that one and why not just look up "avarice" on the word machine? Definition: AVARICE: GREED! Ekkers??? YOU had the stolen gold! YOU are the ones jeopardizing the Institute! YOU act as if all the ones involved in the Institute are somehow un­willing to throw everything away and give you the pot at the end of the rainbow and are somehow crazy! WHO MIGHT BE CRAZY?

Now your last paragraph is most interesting: "By the way, our settlement agreement was to pay the University the legal fees $50,000". Of course that had never been so much as mentioned to the Institute or Ekkers by either you, your or the Ekkers' lawyer(s) and/or the University or their lawyers. How is it, Mr. Green, that Ekkers had to take the brunt of attendance in court, the contempt charges and yet YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT ANY INFORMATION??"....plus, pay the printer, pay the Hinson-Riders $70,000, give them 110,000 books which we paid for. That would leave us with about $100,000 and thereby only losing about a half million dollars on the deal and go away. GREED, only from the Ekkers. They got a house, new car, and lots of other goodies".

You fail to mention that in return for the "above" you would get all the money and gold you had secreted away! In other words you WOULD GET IT ALL. I am all but embarrassed because the Ekkers were willing to settle for that--AND YOU GOT ANGRY AT MR. DIXON AND REFUSED TO GO THROUGH WITH IT. WELL, IT IS AS WELL BECAUSE THE INSTITUTE IS THE ONE IN POINT TO BE HURT--AND THEY ARE NOT LONGER WILLING TO SETTLE. YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE VALUE OF THE JOUR­NALS AND OLD EDITIONS OF MAGAZINES ARE NOT WORTH VERY MUCH, ARE THEY?

Now for the Ekkers' greed? "They got a house, new car and lots of other goodies."??? The RTC not only got their home but SOLD IT TO PEOPLE IN ARIZONA!! New car? They have a GMC pickup from 1968 and a GMC "Jimmy" from 1976. I could swear to the fact that it was the Greens who had a nice silver Mercedes and got a nice wondrously beautiful Chrysler! Other goodies? You mean like "lost everything" and therefore wouldn't have so much to "pack to move"? Doris shops at McFrugals and Pic and Save--where do you shop?

By the way, friends in Carson City and surrounding territories (for you keep your dwelling place a BIG SECRET), that SANANDA MESSAGE WAS FOR ONES DESIREE AND GEORGE GREEN!

By the way--you also send "proof" of the losses you have sus­tained on the books and paper
    -- then WHY do you fail to get rid of them? You COULD HAVE settled your whole problem by simply releasing the JOURNALS and not owe a cent on any note to the Institute. That is no longer enough because what you HAVE PROVEN is that the books aren't worth anything so this has to be considered by the Institute in the name of GOOD BUSINESS practice for obviously the product you offered as coverage for the Institute return is not worth the paper it is printed on.

I become incensed, sir, that you continue to treat the ones to whom you write and "prove" yourselves innocent as if they are stupid morons. God's people are NOT STUPID NOR ARE THEY BLIND MORONS and they see through you like a trans­parent glass lens.

The "UNCOVERING" is out of my scribe's hands now as it pours in from everywhere and, yes indeed, we will most surely give credits for that uncovering work for we want no-one
    TO THINK WE ARE GIVING LITTLE SECRET TID-BITS OF FORTUNE TELLING INSIGHT! If YOU have been had by the baiters, Mr. Green, then sympathy is fully rested upon you--BUT OTHERS WILL NOT BE GIVEN INTO LOSS FOR YOUR OWN "AVARICE" AND IGNORANCE.

Perhaps you are seeing the answer to prayers from ones intent upon God's help in this matter and who are asking for help to insure that their families do not lose and God's Truth DOES go forth? Ah indeed--lessons in Truth.

You suggest that "There are lessons of discernment for every­one". Indeed, and I believe our readers are getting a whole heck of a lot of THAT, sir.

Ekkers are crazy? Perhaps, they certainly have a right to be under these kinds of totally focused attacks--BUT DON'T COUNT ON IT, SIR. FOR ANY SLIPPAGE ON THEIR PARTS--THERE ARE MARVELOUSLY TALENTED AND GIFTED PERSONS TO TAKE UP THE TASK AND YOU ARE SIMPLY NOW GETTING TO MEET THEM!

I believe that the next step by the Institute directors and partici­pants will be to take out public bill-boards and "copy" the Asso­ciated Press in Carson City and Minden--you see, we have ac­cess to "OUTFOX THE FOXES" also, Mr. Green--and they quote some of OUR OWN WORK in their most timely book. Perhaps smarter than we, however, they give no authorship to give trouble unto. So much for that service intelligence--WE NEEDED TO PULL YOU ONES OF FUZZY COVERINGS OUT OF THE WOODWORK! You had better understand something here--I DO NOT MIND THE ASSAULTS--THE MORE THE BETTER. NOW, IT IS NOT ONLY MY SCRIBE TO TAKE THE TARGETED SLINGS--SO I BELIEVE WE CAN HANG ON QUITE A BIT LONGER, SIR. GOD DOESN'T QUIT! THE SERPENTS--ON THE OTHER HAND--WILL ALWAYS TURN WHEN THEY MEET THE WALL OF LIGHT! IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF PATIENCE AND "TIME". You, Greens, are proving that your word through actions are not worthy of acceptance as valid in ANY FORUM--you will turn upon your "friend" in the flicker of an eyelid and strike him in his back but it always is found-out, my friends--always in the ending it is found out for, even if Earth is left behind--THERE SHALL ALWAYS BE THE ACCOUNT­ING TO SOUL SELF AS YOU MEET YOUR CREATOR.

PJ70
    CHAPTER 4

REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

FRI., MAY 28, 1993 1:10 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 285

FRIDAY, MAY 28, 1993
    Sit with me a minute, Dharma, for I know that you are suffering from total overload and "mushbrainitis". And, you editors--do us the personal favor of bearing with us while we lay a few things out most bluntly for my people are weary unto breaking--but they WILL NOT--THEY WILL NOT EVEN PAUSE IN THEIR TASKS. It does mean, however, that Dharma needs a break today, perhaps.

Share this morning's tape with the local workers for unless you know what is being accomplished--you simply run yourselves ragged and Dharma toward a total nervous exhaustion. Before doing so, however, remove mention of W.H.'s name in any way whatsoever and the "use of the pendulum". I weary of my words being taken out of meaning and slapped later into our faces. I HAVE to leave it to you ones to think carefully and act accordingly.

Now, as to ones such as Theresa Dawn, etc. who have an on­going direct line to me--please notify those few that they can still reach me through this address--but we are NOT going to play favorites and continue to bury my scribe because others want attention. This is not the fact in some instances, and this is one, so don't misread these words. I simply have to have a break for this human being.

People are not even able to get a paper a week read--Dharma has to cover the amount of 10 of those papers every week in ad­dition to piles of correspondence and documents including thou­sands of pages of legal confusion from a dozen lawsuits.

I, too, don't know what we can do about the paper and contents--but we have to do something other than dump the load onto her and yet, yes indeed, I INTEND TO MONITOR IT ALL AND IT IS THROUGH HER EYES AND EARS THAT IT MUST BE DONE BECAUSE THIS IS THE FOCUS.

When I get involved personally as this morning it is because I see that if you do not take appropriate action--you will be "HAD" and you fail to be able to see the train coming at you. Moreover if you can't stand the heat in this kitchen--get out of it and stop telling me to turn the heat down under the soup in such and such a way. MY ENEMY IS SATAN AND EVIL
    --I WILL HANDLE THE FIRE UNDER THE POT ANY WAY THAT I DEEM APPROPRIATE--QUICKLY AND DECISIVELY--YOU CAN CATCH UP WITH HOW YOU "FEEL ABOUT IT" AT YOUR OWN LEISURE AND NOT AT THE EX­PENSE OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS. IF SQUASHING A VIPER REQUIRES SQUASHING ONE OF HIS SCORPIONS TO GET TO HIM--WILL I DO SO? YOU BET--INSTANTLY OR SLOWLY, WHICH EVER COMES MOST APPROPRI­ATELY--FIRST.

As we bring things which seem contradictory to you--to the pa­per forum and you think we should soften the outlay a bit--think again as to "why" you think that. Are you afraid you will lose readers? Sponsorship? What causes you to drag your feet?

When I tell you to "go for Perot" again, are you all going to put your hand to forehead and faint in foolishness? You are going to have to have SOMETHING and get SOMEONE who can fo­cus a nation--THE MAN CAN BE CHANGED IF DIRECTION IS WRONG--YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE BEAST IN POWER!!! Do you think you will miraculously pull Gritz from the hills of Idaho and push him forth and a miracle savior is born? No, you take what you have and build. Perot will HAVE TO LISTEN BECAUSE HE HAS ACTUALLY GIVEN HIS WORD TO DO SO--AND HIS WORD IS STILL WORTHY OF AT LEAST HIS OWN PERCEPTION OF HONOR.

"But he is one of the Elite!" you say. OH? What difference does that make? Are you not also misled by the Elite? What makes YOU so smart and wise? Oh, you got intelligence and smartness? DON'T YOU THINK HE CAN TOO, IF PUSHED INTO IT--POSSIBLY? AND IF HE DOESN'T WHOSE FAULT IS IT? THE ELITE THINK THEY ARE PLAYING HIM ALONG FOR BACKUP WHEN A NEW HORSE HAS TO BE SHOWN--OOPS! WHAT IF THAT HORSE IS NO LONGER ON "THEIR TEAM"? ARE YOU GOING TO LIMIT GOD--AGAIN? Yes, I thought so.

MONEY
    "But is there enough money to do such a thing?" Who knows--there is abundance if ones who CLAIM such wealth put it into proper circulation.

I am not going to run the letter from "Durham" regarding the "Gold Certificate". Why? Because it has been tampered with and secondly, it offers incredible wealth to a non-functioning bunch of idiots who will destroy you through their evilness. If ones who have such a "gold certificate" cannot see as much then the game is worthless as is being played at any rate.

GOLD CERTIFICATES
    Does anyone remember in months past a little thing about some Russians showing up in London with gold certificates valued at such an amount as to break the world bank? The Swiss interest rate went up 400% overnight and panic hit the streets! I believe that little certificate came around through the Ukraine! Now, if the "Soviets" don't have it and the goodly Russians DO--what have you? If Cosmos Seafood Energy Marketing - - - et al. has one (or the ability to simply sign on it and buy the world)--why don't they hook up with ones who can change the world? I'm sorry, chelas, I have no time to "prove myself" or play "intelligence service" games. I don't mind the paper being used to carry messages but I will not jeopardize the credibility of the paper to play silly children's games.

Yes indeed, the mail is tapped, the phones are tapped and every confounded thing in your lives is "tapped"--so what?? If you want to change your world you are not going to do it through more and more and more deceit and silliness.

We are NOT some forum for titillating the public "cop-out" systems. But no, we had not received the March 20, 1993 letter from Cosmos Seafood Energy Marketing Ltd. to "Mr. Presi­dent". I'm sorry, I would not have printed it if I had it. Why would we not run it and share with the people? Because, for instance, we can't "rewrite" the letter for it is covered with "seals" and yet I will not allow something as misleading as this letter to go out to our readers. In one place the amount of value attached to that "gold certificate" of
    $400 Quantillion. THERE IS NO SUCH NUMBER! Literally, there IS NO SUCH NUMBER!

Is there such a certificate? Yes indeed. Is it valuable? Yes in­deed! But, there is also a solid gold Buddha belonging to one Roxas of the Philippines--taken by Marcos. What difference if you have diamonds, gold and certificates IF YOU USE THEM NOT? So--you have a mountain of gold--go ahead and tell me about that! I can MAKE gold--what is YOUR asset?

You blast our people for trying to serve and infer that somehow wrong things going on are a bit their fault--THEY PUBLISH A NEWSPAPER--NOW CALLED CONTACT for the LIBERATOR couldn't make it with the assaults against it and now you advertise that paper to the very "President" enemy himself. Well, friends, he already reads it first on Tuesdays so we won't help any further than that. This I say to our tapped-in friends on this line right now.

IF you have something to offer and do in fact feel we are wor­thy somehow to assist--fine. However, to insult the President is not among our thrusts of action. YOU put the man into office so why now assault him? IF you have wealth to share to turn this nation around--either use it wisely or prepare to lose every­thing in the games at hand. ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD CANNOT PURCHASE ONE SOUL!

I realize that all the corporate "seals" plastered on the papers makes it appear valid. Forget such antics for it looks like something out of a B-Grade James Bond (Get Smart) series. ANYONE can get a duplicate SEAL. Furthermore, half the letters we receive from "Durham" are NOT! Now, if you get angry at this truth--then you are not valid at any rate!

If, further, you have such a certificate and "if" Clinton doesn't ante-up in 60 days--you will "sell it to the highest bidder"? Sounds really sincere in intent to save your nation doesn't it? Just whose side are YOU on? Further, you were given a SAFE place through which to route your correspondence--WHY DID YOU NOT USE IT? Didn't get it? Well, perhaps then you can now see the problem facing our own crew! WE offered you help if we could be of assistance--we are not out to save any­thing--if you want your selves saved--YOU WILL DO IT! YOU INSIST ON PROOF AS TO WHO "I" AM? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE EVEN THE MOST TINY FLICKER OF PROOF AS TO WHO YOU ARE! I don't like hostage gold certificates, vanishing corporate stock certificates OR games played by cute smoke-screens. IF YOU WANT HELP, NEED HELP OR WISH TO DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE
    --­FINE--UNTIL THEN WE NEED THE SPACE IN THE PA­PER TO TRY TO SAVE A LIFE OR TWO--LIKE MAYBE WEAVER'S, AND A GLOBE FULL OF BEINGS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT HAS HIT THEM.

NEW FLU
    LISTEN to that which they TELL YOU. The Centers for Dis­ease Control is telling you bunches if you but listen. They are ADVERTISING for you to get your "flu shots"! Why? Be­cause "there is going to be a massive outbreak of untreatable flu". It will have no treatment and it is a "mutant form of Bei­jing flu". Is everybody with me so far? How do "they" know this? When is this all supposed to take place--this week? Nope­-next winter! And, furthermore, you must get ready to get your shots NEXT SEPTEMBER! IF YOU DON'T START THINKING, READERS, YOU ARE DEAD DUCKS.

TODAY
    Worse than the above--TODAY is upon you and the testing has started!!! In New Mexico, in a village, people were suddenly hit with massive illness--all at once. Of ten who had early symptoms of "flu" six were dead in 48 hours. What else can this tell you? Well, a set of parents of a baby both perished while the child had symptoms but recovered. Ah--that means this infection had to come from the WATER SUPPLY or air­borne substance. The PLAN is to contaminate the WATER SUPPLIES. "THEY" have crossed a form of E-Coli with virus DNA and you have a mutation which KILLS in a very few hours--and can be called an "act of God" and a bad "flu epi­demic".

I suggest you treat your own water from wherever you get it--with about 7 drops of 35% FOOD GRADE hydrogen peroxide, readers. You are UNDER ATTACK by your own government and they PLAN TO KILL THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

[I ask that herein, no matter how many pages in this paper, RE­RUN the Ground Water material. We will hold off on all other things such as money, Certificates, etc. YOU MUST HAVE THIS INFORMATION!]

What can you do for protection? Well, it is hard for me to rec­ommend anything because the law hits us at every turn of the roadway. But, the only thing I see to save your lives is to get your self immune-system ready. This means that you are going to have to get on Gaiandriana and, frankly, Crystal Life. I ef­fort to work with the Crystal Life people and they don't even get my mail--we just get threatened with more lawsuits.

WE ARE NOT PLAYING AT GAMES OF HOP-SCOTCH-­-WE ARE EFFORTING TO TELL YOU HOW TO SAVE YOUR VERY LIVES!! AND WE GET LAWSUITS-SOMETIMES I, TOO, WONDER WHY GOD BOTHERS.

By the way, the above information about this "strange" illness sweeping villages in New Mexico came from a frantic friend in New Mexico and it (the story) had broken in the Associated Press night before last.

Stop the "fooling around"--get those vipers off our backs so we can get on with our work or we shall not be ready for anything except the coffins. I am not supposed to frighten you? Good grief--I'm scared into shuddering over you--what does it take to get your attention?

Our people here are shackled into helplessness until the Institute "thing" is settled for the projects are sitting on "hold"--that means we can't perfect the Gaiandriana process and further will likely be closing the very operation within the week (and this is Friday). We shall effort to continue in some sort of "business" in the interim but we are pressed under the load of legal attacks. However, DO NOT UNDERSELL GOD'S ABILITY TO CREATE ALTERNATIVES WHEN NECESSARY WITH AND THROUGH WILLING HANDS. WE HAD TO CLOSE THE LIBERATOR AND WE ONLY HAVE BETTER. HOW­EVER, WITHOUT ANY FLOW OF RESOURCES IT IS BLEAK INDEED FOR THE NEAR TIME.

EARTHOUAKE IN BAKERSFIELD
    What about it? Yes it was a nice hefty shaker AND it was ac­companied by the now typical "explosion". Aftershocks? Not yet? Come on now! There are no notable after-shocks from a 5 point quake? What goes on? Lots, and besides, WE have to get READY TOO! When that big one goes on the San Andreas, and it looks like to me that it could well be around the second week in June if something isn't relieved before then, you can expect that one to be upwards of 10 points any way you count it. You are shaking constantly to the point that I don't see how you can tell the difference in a reported "quake" and the constant jello-effect except that you still "SEEM" to be alive and some­what functioning in normal patterns. Will it happen? Yep--one of these days IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND PLEASE RE­ALIZE--YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND STILL NOT A TENTH OF YOU ARE IN THE LEAST PREPARED!

Contaminated water supplies in the midst of earth upheaval is going to be about the end of it. Even Los Angeles is now plan­ning to come around to water purification USING HYDROGEN PEROXIDE AND OZONE! Will it get changed over in time to save the water holding tanks, etc? I doubt it--so why don't you just get your own little bottle and save your life?

Hatonn is irritated and frustrated today? YES.

BO GRITZ
    I am told that Mr. Gritz is really XXX-off over our little writings in the CONTACT. Oh? And you think it alright to la­bel the Hosts of God--Satanic? I would guess Colonel Gritz is not the only one a bit irritated! Is it possible that it isn't alright for the Goose to get the same as the Gander gave forth? God wouldn't work that way? How do YOU know how God would work? Who told you so? If YOU don't think yourself worthy of meeting God and serving in this time of wondrous revelation­-then why don't YOU get out of the way of those who do and stop PROVING your unworthiness.

THINK! Think in all generalization and possibilities. ONE can­not do all of this for all of you. I do NOT "just" answer through one Dharma and yet most of the rest are waiting for that to happen--some just to denounce. Many ones just want to pick and snicker and insult while not expecting to hear from anyone on anything anytime no-how!

Neither, though, may you go forth in separation from me and dive off into shallow water and break your necks when it affects so many beings if YOU make wrong actions. However, hold the intent of "highest cause" always in your focus and the rest will only be tools toward accomplishment of that ONE GOAL. IMPORTANT items must be considered always--"Important" being that which affects the most numbers of people, places and things. This does not even mean "good" as in "importance toward good"--it means that which affects the most and largest body of God creation. Hitler, for instance, was a most impor­tant man--that does not mean by any stretch of the imaginings that he was necessarily "good". Stop thinking in terms of sim­ply your own "little" focus and expression and your "druthers"! Neither can you simply put up your hands and say "God will take care of it"! Why? Because in the domain of physical ex­pression--YOU are going to have to attend things physical. God shows you HOW! FURTHER, HE WILL ONLY DO IT THROUGH MIND THOUGHT!
    HOW CAN YOU TELL FALSE SPEAKERS?

Easy--the Truth fails to be brought forth. Truth is the same and there is ultimately only ONE Truth in any given circumstance "toward wholly the Holy Light". So, how can you tell that in the instance of G.G. and other blasts against your own expres­sion--who is telling Truth? For one thing--twelve truths never make a "one" right. It usually makes for 13 lies! George changes HIS story every fifteen minutes and dozens of "different" stories come back from every direction on your map. So--at least all but ONE, and in this case ALL, are not Truth.

So, as Wes Miller says--are there other speakers for Hatonn? Yes indeed--but NONE of the ones recommended by Green are valid! How can you tell? READ AND LISTEN! THE PROJECTIONS AS OFFERED IN SUBJECT MATERIAL ARE FOOLISH AND ILLOGICAL--GOD IS LOGIC IN ITS PUREST FORM--ALWAYS IN "REASON". IF YOU "ASCEND" THERE HAS TO BE "REASON" FOR SAME AND CAPABILITY FOR SAME FOR THERE IS UNIVER­SAL PHYSICS TO CONSIDER HERE IN YOUR RECKON­ING. PHYSICAL MATTER CANNOT EXIST AS PHYSI­CAL MANIFESTED MATTER IN AN ETHERIC SETTING--SO TO TAKE THAT PHYSICAL BODY "WITH YOU" SOMEWHERE INTO AN ETHERIC HIGHER WORLD--YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO TRANSFORM MATTER INTO EN­ERGY, ETC. INDEED MIGRATIONS WILL HAPPEN BUT NOT THE WAY "THEY" TELL YOU AND THEREBY YOU CAN KNOW TRUTH!

Now, you who disagree with this--WHY? Somebody told you differently? Why is THAT ONE more trustworthy than am I who told you in total logic, reason and years of outlay of Truth? So, why are you uncomfortable with Truth? Because you do not wish to handle the RESPONSIBILITY of actions in the Truth of knowing. Does it matter? NOT UNLESS YOU ARE ACTU­ALLY EFFORTING TO GET OFF THAT DANGEROUS PLACE AND INTO GOD'S SECURITY AND EXPRES­SION OF ONGOING POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. IT CER­TAINLY MATTERS NOT IN THE LEAST TO ME! YOU will get your lessons one way or another PRIOR to making that wondrous transition.

THE WEAVER CASE
    The following again comes via the American Patriot Fax Net­work and KEEP AMERICA FREE.

Readers--we must help if ones are to survive. The group here will gather up enough to at least pay the phone bill for our friends there. That is almost $2,000--but "I" as Chairman and Advisor to the Board of the Institute--do ask that these funds be made available. NO ONE CAN DO IT ALONE! WE CAN HARDLY KEEP THE PAPER ALIVE AND PUBLISHED--­BUT--TOGETHER WE CAN DO AMAZING THINGS WITH INFORMATION PASSAGE AND IF THE SPELTA DOESN'T GET WATERED--THE TRUTH SHALL PERHAPS SERVE YOU WELL ENOUGH TO HARVEST ANOTHER YEAR. GOD BLESSES YOU, SON (Kenneth Vardon), FOR YOUR UNSTINTING SERVICE UNTO YOUR BRETHREN. You can reach him at 3790 Hazelwood #11, Las Vegas, NV 89119. His rent is around $500 and, brothers, it is hard to serve broth­ers, nation and God.

Others are serving at personal cost beyond the counting, the ones ACTUALLY in prison.
    I do not ask for welfare here, readers--just be sure your priorities are in order for, as the adversary attacks and attacks relentlessly--it is hard indeed to keep the news going forth. It is even harder when ones flaunt tril­lions of dollars in your face while you are simply desperate for an hour's rest. So many of you have given against all odds, all you have and it does not go unnoticed and THIS is the "unity" of which I speak--not groups and cults--UNITY OF MANKIND!

So now, to Day 26 of:

RANDY WEAVER/KEVIN HARRIS TRIAL
    BOISE, IDAHO... TODAY, BEFORE THE JURY WAS BROUGHT IN, THE PROSECUTOR ASKED THE JUDGE FOR AN ORDER PERMITTING THE SHIRT THAT SAMMY WAS WEARING WHEN HE WAS SHOT IN THE BACK TO BE SENT TO AN EXPERT FOR TESTING. THE JUDGE AGREED. THE PROSECUTOR SAID THAT THEY HAD MYSTERIOUSLY FOUND 150 PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE GATHERING OF EVIDENCE WHICH WAS DONE WITHIN A WEEK OF AUGUST 21, 1992. HE WILL TURN THEM OVER TO THE DEFENSE.

THE JURY AND MARSHAL RODERICK WERE BROUGHT IN AND SPENCE ASKED RODERICK IF IT WAS JUST CO­INCIDENCE THAT WHEN HE MADE A CLEAR PLASTIC OVERLAY OF THE MARSHAL COOPER DIAGRAM THAT IT WAS A PERFECT COPY OF HIS DIAGRAM WHEN THEY HAD BOTH TESTIFIED THAT THEY MADE THEIR DIAGRAMS INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER. HE LAID THE OVERLAY OF COOPER'S OVER RODERICK'S AND THEY WERE A PERFECT MATCH IN EVERY WAY EXCEPT TWO ARROWS WERE SHORTER BUT SHOWED THE SAME DIRECTION. RODERICK DIDN'T HAVE A GOOD ANSWER.

HE TESTIFIED DIFFERENTLY ABOUT WHAT RANDY WAS SAYING AT THE SHOOT-OUT THAN WHAT HE HAD SAID AT THE PRELIMINARY HEARING LAST SEPTEMBER. HE ALSO TESTIFIED ABOUT SEEING EMPTY RIFLE CASINGS AT THE SHOOT-OUT SITE AT A WALK-THROUGH THREE DAYS AFTER THE SHOOTING. HIS TESTIMONY NOW DOESN'T AGREE WITH WHAT HE TOLD THE FBI AGENT IN CHARGE AT THAT TIME ABOUT THE PLAN TO KILL THE DOG. HE TOLD THE GRAND JURY, "THE DOG RAN TOWARD ME AND I SHOT HIM". YESTERDAY HE TESTIFIED THAT STRIKER'S (DOG) BACK WAS TOWARD HIM WHEN HE SHOT THE DOG AND THE AUTOPSY BEARS THAT OUT. SPENCE ACCUSED HIM OF SHOOTING THE DOG AS IT AND RANDY WERE RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM SO THAT RANDY MIGHT REACT AND SHOOT AT HIM AND THEN HE WOULD HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR SHOOTING RANDY. HE DENIED THAT.

RODERICK STILL MAINTAINS THAT HE DIDN'T KNOW SAMMY HAD BEEN SHOT, UNTIL SEVERAL DAYS LATER, EVEN THOUGH SAMMY WAS LAYING IN THE ROAD RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. HE STILL MAINTAINS THAT HE DIDN'T SEE RANDY, VICKI, AND KEVIN COME DOWN RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM AND PICK UP SAMMY'S BODY AND CARRY IT UP THE HILL IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.

SPENCE ASKED HIM 13 QUESTIONS THAT CAPTAIN NEAL SUPPOSEDLY ASKED HIM THE NIGHT OF THE SHOOT-OUT. HE COULDN'T RECALL BEING ASKED 12 OF THEM.

SPENCE ASKED, "YOU HAD A DEAD BOY AND A DEAD OFFICER AND YOU HAD BEEN TOLD NOT TO HAVE A CONFRONTATION AND YOU AND COOPER HAD 12 HOURS TO DEVELOP AN EXCUSE FOR KILLING A LIT­TLE BOY, ISN'T THAT SO?" QUICKLY OBJECTED TO AND NOT ANSWERED.

SPENCE ASKED, "CAN YOU TELL ME ONE GOOD REA­SON TO SHOOT A 13 YEAR OLD BOY IN THE BACK"? QUICKLY OBJECTED TO AND NOT ANSWERED.

THE NEXT WITNESS WAS MARK THUNDERCLOUD, SPECIAL AGENT FBI WHO WORKED FOR THE FBI 15 YEARS. HE MADE A SKETCH OF THE AREA OF THE SHOOT-OUT. IT WAS NOT TO SCALE, AND NOT PRECISELY DRAWN. AT THE BEST THE SKETCH WAS VERY CRUDE.

HE WAS SENT TO RUBY MOUNTAIN AREA THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE SHOOTING, BUT WAS NOT TAKEN TO THE ACTUAL SITE UNTIL 3 DAYS AFTER THE SHOOT­ING TO START LOCATING AND GATHERING EVIDENCE. RONALD HOWEN, THE CHIEF PROSECUTOR IN THIS CASE, WAS AT THE SHOOTING SITE THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE SHOOTING, AND MADE HIS OWN IN­VESTIGATION. THE JUDGE HAS CONTINUALLY RE­FUSED TO ALLOW SPENCE TO CALL HOWEN AS A WITNESS TO TELL WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN DONE TO THE AREA PRIOR TO THE OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION AND EVIDENCE LOCATING AND GATHERING.

THEY BORROWED A 300 FOOT TAPE MEASURE FROM THE IDAHO STATE POLICE. HE WAS DIRECTED TO USE A STUMP FOR A REFERENCE POINT AND MEA­SURE ARTICLES OF EVIDENCE FROM THAT ONE POINT WITHOUT ANY TRIANGULATION FROM A SECOND POINT. HE ADMITTED THAT ONCE ANYTHING WAS MOVED THERE WOULD BE NO WAY FOR ANYONE TO EVER AGAIN COME UP WITH A CORRECT LOCATION EXCEPT AT SOME POINT OF THE ARC, WHICH COULD BE OFF BY QUITE A BIT. THE DRAWING WAS MADE FREE HAND AND THE ROAD WAS NEVER MEASURED FOR WIDTH. WHEN QUESTIONED ABOUT SOME OB­JECTS, HE STATED THAT THEY APPEARED TO BE NEAR THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. THAT WAS AS CLOSE AS THEY COULD COME TO THE ORIGINAL LO­CATION AFTER THEY WERE MOVED.

GERRY SPENCE TOOK 2 EXTENSION CORDS BEING USED IN THE COURTROOM AND SHOWED THE JURY HOW AN OBJECT COULD BE RELOCATED BY MEASUR­ING FROM 2 POINTS INSTEAD OF ONE. WITNESS AGREED WITH HIM. THE WITNESS DID NOT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN DONE OR COULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITH OR TO THE EVIDENCE BE­TWEEN AUGUST 21, THE DAY OF THE SHOOTING AND AUGUST 24, WHEN THEY STARTED THEIR OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION.

AFTER LUNCH, WITHOUT THE JURY, SPENCE SAID THAT HE HAD JUST BEEN HANDED A PACKAGE OF PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE SHOOTING SITE AND A HAND­FUL OF NOTES THAT WERE TAKEN LAST OCTOBER AND WITHHELD UNTIL NOW. ONE OF THE PICTURES WAS OF THE "MAGIC BULLET" AND HE HAD FOUND OUT THAT IT HAD BEEN COLLECTED AND THEN BROUGHT BACK AND PLACED WHERE THEY WANTED TO PHOTOGRAPH IT.

SPENCE CONTINUES TO DEMAND THAT HOWEN TAKE THE STAND (HE HAS BEEN MAKING THIS REQUEST SINCE LAST YEAR). THE JUDGE CONTINUES TO DENY THE MOTION.

SPENCE STATES THAT IN 40 YEARS IN THE COURT­ROOM, HE HAS NEVER SEEN THINGS DONE LIKE THEY ARE BEING DONE HERE. THEY ARE NOT SURE WHEN THE PICTURE OF THE MAGIC BULLET WAS TAKEN OR WHO TOOK IT. THE JUDGE SAID AT THE END OF THE DAY HE WOULD DECIDE WHAT WAS TO BE DONE.

THE JURY AND WITNESS WERE AGAIN BROUGHT IN. SPENCE PRODUCED ANOTHER DIAGRAM MADE AF­TER THE FBI HAD GONE TO THE MOUNTAIN LAST APRIL AND SURVEYED THE AREA. THE ONLY REFER­ENCE THAT THEY HAD TO SURVEY FROM WAS THE CRUDE DIAGRAM. THEY MADE A NEW DIAGRAM THAT WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL ONE MADE BY THUNDERCLOUD.

THE NEXT WITNESS WAS JOSEPH BENKUS, FBI SPE­CIAL AGENT, 31 YEARS WITH THE FBI. THIS WITNESS HAS BEEN SITTING IN THE COURTROOM FOR THE EN­TIRE TRIAL, AND IS NOW CALLED AS A WITNESS. HE WAS NOT ON THE POTENTIAL WITNESS LIST. THE JUDGE ALLOWED IT. HE WAS IN CHARGE OF THE ENTIRE SEARCH AND GATHERING OF EVIDENCE AT THE SHOOTING SITE.

THE FBI AND BOUNDARY COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE EACH MADE A VIDEO OF THE AREA. THEY DIRECTED THE CAMERA TO "STRIKER" ABOUT 6 TIMES SHOWING THE "TRACK" MARKS OVER HIM. THIS WAS NOT "TIRE" MARKS, BUT TRACK MARKS FROM A TRACKED VEHICLE OF SOME TYPE. BENKUS THOUGHT IT WAS AN ARMORED PERSONNEL CARRIER THAT MADE THE TRACKS. THE VIDEOS WERE MADE 3 DAYS AND 7 DAYS AFTER THE SHOOTING.

AFTER THE AFTERNOON RECESS SPENCE CAME BACK IN AND SAID HE HAD JUST FOUND OUT THAT NOT ONLY HAD THE MAGIC BULLET BEEN MOVED AROUND BEFORE BEING PHOTOGRAPHED, BUT ALL THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AT THE SITE OF THE SHOOTING HAD BEEN GATHERED UP AS THERE WAS NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF THE SEARCH, AND BROUGHT BACK AND PLACED AS IF TO APPEAR THAT THEY WERE IN THEIR ORIGINAL LOCATION AND PHOTOGRAPHED AFTER A PHOTOG­RAPHER BECAME AVAILABLE.

GERRY SPENCE SAID HE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT IS GO­ING ON. HE WAS FIRST TOLD ABOUT CAPTAIN NEAL OF THE IDAHO STATE POLICE LAST FRIDAY. FIRST TOLD ABOUT MARSHAL COOPER'S LONG LOST NOTES LAST FRIDAY. THE NOTES CONTRADICT COOPER'S TESTIMONY AND HE WANTS HIM RETURNED FOR QUESTIONING.

THE PROSECUTOR WAS AT THE SITE AT THE TIME OF THE EVIDENCE GATHERING AND SHOULD BE MADE A WITNESS. THIS IS TAMPERING WITH DUE PROCESS. THE FBI IS A PRINCIPAL PARTY AND THEY HAVE WITHHELD EVIDENCE. THE JURY IS ENTITLED TO KNOW EVERYTHING. SPENCE WANTS TO TELL THE JURY OR THE JUDGE TO TELL THE JURY, AND PUT THE PROSECUTOR ON THE WITNESS STAND.

THE JUDGE DOESN'T THINK ANY OF SPENCE'S SUG­GESTIONS SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT. THE PROSECU­TOR WILL NOT BE A WITNESS. MOTION DENIED. JURY AND WITNESS BROUGHT BACK IN.

SPENCE SAYS THAT THEY CAN SAVE AT LEAST 2 DAYS IF THE DEFENSE AND PROSECUTION GET TO­GETHER AND STIPULATE TO MUCH OF THE MATE­RIAL, THE JUDGE GOES FOR THAT. COURT IS RECESSED AT 4:10 SO THAT THE DEFENSE AND PROSE­CUTION CAN GET TO WORK.

DAY 27--RANDY WEAVER/KEVIN HARRIS TRIAL
    (BOISE, IDAHO)... TODAY, CHIEF PROSECUTOR HOWEN SAID HE KNEW ABOUT SOME OF THE RECON­STRUCTED EVIDENCE A LONG TIME AGO BUT WOULD NOT INTRODUCE THAT EVIDENCE. PROSECUTION AND DEFENSE AGREED ON STIPULATING MUCH OF THE SMALL EVIDENCE LAST EVENING. MOST EVERYTHING BUT THE "MAGIC BULLET".

THE JURY AND WITNESS (JOSEPH VENKUS--YESTER­DAY HE WAS REPORTED AS BENKUS) WERE BROUGHT IN. MUCH OF THE SMALL ARTICLES OF EVIDENCE WERE DISCUSSED AND ADMITTED (SHELL CASINGS, BULLETS, BULLET FRAGMENTS, ETC.). VENKUS SAID WHEN HE RECEIVED MARSHAL DEGAN'S GUN, HE SIGNED FOR 20 ROUNDS WITH IT, BUT SEVERAL MONTHS LATER WHEN HE COUNTED THEM, THERE WERE ONLY 19 ROUNDS. WHEN HE RECEIVED THE GUN BELONGING TO MARSHAL THOMAS, HE NEVER RECEIVED A MAGAZINE OR AMMO. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT BECAME OF THEM. IT WAS ALLEGEDLY LOADED WITH 27 ROUNDS BEFORE THE MISSION THAT ENDED IN THE SHOOTING. WHEN ALL THE GUNS WERE SENT TO THE FBI TESTING LAB, THE THOMAS GUN CAME BACK WITH THE RODERICK MAGAZINE, AND THE RODERICK GUN CAME BACK WITHOUT A MAGAZINE. THESE WERE M16A2, .223 CALIBRE FULL OR SEMI AUTOMATIC RIFLES (THEY CALL THEM MACHINE GUNS).

WHEN THE GUNS WERE TURNED OVER TO HIM THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE SHOOTING, ONE OF THE M16A2s WAS MISSING. IT SEEMS THAT THEY HAD FORGOTTEN IT AND LEFT IT AT THE RAU HOUSE UP ON THE MOUNTAIN.

WHEN HE RECEIVED THE 9MM COLT COMMANDO SI­LENCED SUB MACHINE GUN, HE SAID HE WAS GIVEN 19 SHELLS WITH IT. THE BAG OF AMMO NOW CON­TAINED 20 SHELLS. AGAIN NO EXPLANATION.

HE WENT BACK UP TO THE SHOOTING SITE AGAIN IN APRIL, 1993, SOME 8 MONTHS LATER, AND THE STAKES THAT HE HAD DRIVEN IN THE PRIOR AUGUST WERE MISSING, BUT HE SAID HE "VIVIDLY RECALLED THE AREA".

THERE WERE SUPPOSEDLY 2 THREE-ROUND BURSTS FIRED FROM THE COLT SUB MACHINE GUN. THEY COULD ONLY FIND 5 9MM CASINGS AND ONLY 3 COULD BE BALLISTICALLY MATCHED TO THE COLT. TWO ROUNDS COULDN'T BE IDENTIFIED.

FROM THE TIME OF THE SHOOTING ON AUGUST 21, UNTIL HE STARTED THE EVIDENCE SEARCH ON AU­GUST 24, HE HAD NO IDEA OF HOW MANY PEOPLE OR VEHICLES HAD BEEN RUNNING AROUND THE SHOOT­ING SITE, OR IF ANY OR ALL THE EVIDENCE HAD BEEN MOVED OR TAMPERED WITH, AS THE SITE WAS NEVER SECURED.

HE BELIEVES THAT HE LEARNED ABOUT THE MAGIC BULLET FROM FBI AGENT IN CHARGE, GREG RAMPTON, BUT DOESN'T RECALL WHEN.

NONE OF THE SIX SIDEARMS WERE EVER COLLECTED OR THE AMMO ACCOUNTED FOR, SOME OF THEM WERE 9MM, WHICH MIGHT ACCOUNT FOR THE UNIDENTIFIABLE CASINGS FOUND. SUPPOSEDLY NONE OF THE HANDGUNS WERE EVER FIRED.

WHEN HE INTERVIEWED MARSHAL COOPER THE DAY AFTER THE SHOOTING, COOPER SAID DEGAN NEVER FIRED ANY SHOTS, BUT HIS GUN HAD BEEN FIRED 7 TIMES AND THE 7 CASINGS WERE LAYING BY HIS BODY.
    TOMORROW HE IS TO RETURN WITH AN AERIAL PHOTO THAT HE SPOKE ABOUT AND THE AUDIO TAPE OF HIS INTERVIEW WITH COOPER.

GERRY SPENCE HAD AN ENLARGED PICTURE OF "STRIKER" PASSED AROUND FROM ONE JUROR TO THE REST OF THEM, SO THAT THEY COULD GET A GOOD LOOK AT THE TRACK MARKS.

VERY INTERESTING...MORE TOMORROW, JERRY

This has grown so lengthy that we had best leave it before starting off on another subject.
    If we get in the updated FAX on Weaver today, add it immediately following this writing. Thank you.

Ceres to clear, please.

SAT, MAY 29. 1993

DAY 29--RANDY WEAVER/KEVIN HARRIS TRIAL
    [This "release" is not written in capital letter format which I believe (this) to be more suitable and less confusing to read­ers so we shall utilize the same copy style. Please realize that as we place a bulletin to disc we effort to reproduce as nearly to the original as we can offer. An "ALL CAPITAL" letter presentation is one of the specific methods of causing a reader to lose interest in the subject--as offered by attorneys and legislative writers. It is simply a good thing to remem­ber, especially when reviewing legal "foreign language" (which all legal documents intentionally ARE). The intent is to cause YOU to THINK you can't serve self or understand anything presented in such a forum. Not so, but it works 99% of the time!]
    (Boise, Idaho)... Duke Smith (#2 man of the Marshal Service) was recalled as witness, today. Everything today concerned August 21 and 22, 1992. The 2 days of the shootings.

He furnished the FBI with information that had been provided to him. He had no first hand knowledge of anything, including the mis-information that he had been given about the shooting at the "Y". He gave them the psychological profile that the Marshal Service had ordered done by someone who had never met any of the Weavers, but made the profiles from information given him/her by the Marshal Service. He/she knew so little about the people that the profiles were being made on, that he/she referred to Randy as Mr. Randell.

On the plane from Washington, D.C. with the FBI, they laid out their plan and initial "Rules of Engagement" which was: Any adult seen outside the Weaver house with a weapon would be subject to deadly force.

FBI team leader Dick Rogers allegedly stated, according to one of the documents referred to, "I therefore propose that the Rules of Engagement, any adult with a weapon outside the house would be and should be shot".

He stated that he had never discussed with anyone the Weaver's right to self defense after their son and dog had both been shot in the back.
    He called Henry Hudson, (director of the Marshal Service) and received approval for the Rules of Engagement.

He and three FBI people took off in a chopper, circled, but did not go near the Weaver house on August 23, 1992 to familiarize themselves with the area.

It was alleged that since they could not tie Vicki in with the shooting at the "Y", they could not get a warrant for her so the Rules of Engagement were changed to: Any male adult outside the house with a weapon would be subject to deadly force. The orders were to not shoot into the house. Vicki was shot in the house by FBI sniper Lon Horluchi while she was holding her 10 month old baby in her arms.

On August 22, 1992 Smith estimated that he probably had about 70 marshals from the Special Operations Group on Ruby Ridge, and he didn't have any idea of how many other troops were there.

He testified that their rules called for them to have a "call out", where they would order everyone in the house to surrender (they were waiting for a couple of armored personnel carriers so they could get close enough to call out the people). After the "call out", any adult that didn't surrender would be subject to deadly force. Randy, Kevin, and Vicki were all shot before the "call out". Marshal Hunt reportedly told him that Kevin had killed Degan. He told the FBI that Vicki was as radical as Randy was, from hearsay.

When he first arrived at the command post below the shooting site about midnight, August 21/22, 1992 he testified that about 150 troops were already there before he arrived. He had not been told that the marshals had already fired at least 14 shots. His information did not include that the marshals had fired at all.

Even after being shown reports in the documents from his own
    agency, he was pretty much afflicted with "selective recall".

Court will be recessed until Tuesday... Jerry.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#070, NO THORNLESS ROSES

PJ 70
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 CERES 'ATONN

SAT., MAY 29, 1993 9:11 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 286

SAT, MAY 29, 1993

RETRACTION--AND LETTER TO GEORGE MERKL
    As we sit to pen this day I find my secretary totally at a loss as to what in the world "retraction" we are expected to make re­garding one George Merkl and "Crystal Life". We are told that it is expected and yet the assumption must always be that some­how our paper or someone in our group (OR ME) has made some derogatory allegations regarding this personage or the product in point.

I believe that all LIBERATOR readers as well as all CONTACT readers will attest to the fact that we have honored both this man and his product(s). So, since our team cannot find the problem I shall state the problem and hopefully relieve the tension which has arisen.

Just as with George Green in point--I used the word "greed" in partial explanation for lack
    of participation "with" another who offers to even build a facility for the persons in point!
    I apolo­gize if that word offends--but, English-speaking citizens, this language offers no meaningful alternatives to the word as "avarice" seems even more distasteful to me.

George Merkl is NOT a greedy man--Merkl has efforted to GIVE his products and knowledge to the Elite government for the benefit of mankind since his realization of his great gifts. He discovered and perfected a substance that could quadruple (or more) the production of oil (crude) from long dead "stripper" wells. He then offered a solution and substance to place in the exhaust systems of vehicles and smoke-stacks which would reduce effluent products to "0" (zero)--even, in fact, offering a good "battery acid" by-product
    which would also be saleable and permit better storage of energy.

However, be this as it may--the man has been ripped-off, stolen from and generally denounced (or his talents buried) for as long as he has offered products. There are others of the same pat­tern--they are those who produce that which could bring bal­ance and wondrous harmony and better technological achievement to your world. He is not only not greedy with his products but is, in fact, one of the few great "inventors" of your time--to be placed with the other buried works of ones such as Tesla, Russell, etc. I used the term "greedy" for several reasons as regards the man and product. I'm sorry, lies are not my line of best effort so I repeat--there has been greed involved, if not by him directly, then it be by those in associa­tion for MOST OF THE COMMUNICATIONS OFFERED TO G.M. HAVE NOT REACHED HIM OR HAVE, MORE IM­PORTANTLY, BEEN TOTALLY IGNORED BY HIM--I BELIEVE THE FORMER OBSERVATION TO BE THE FACT.

Crystal Life product is worth every cent and quadruple the price of anything charged; however, as we efforted to gain product to offer to our readers the price continually increased--if not in product, then in ability to keep shipping to reasonable rates. Our little team workers were spending MORE to get the product than was being charged to the recipients and, yet, I had to get product to THE PEOPLE! I have no interest in your pocket­books--I have a mission to prepare a place for the great arrival of your Christed leader and make sure a remnant of souled be­ings are available for that great cycle change--AND to insure that souled humans be preserved in that remnant.

I further observed that Mr. Merkl was being set up to be de­stroyed along with his products
    --as "cure" kept being used with the product distribution in point. Whether real or false, the end results are THE SAME as the Elite bear down to prevent you-­the-people from having anything to assist your well-being or freedom.

We are going to have to come to understanding of purpose here. Gaiandriana and/or chondriana is NOT a new product--it is as old as life itself. This, in addition, is not even in quarrel point. Mr. Merkl is considerate of copy-cat products which will dam­age the populace from lack of stable control of pure product.

There is a dual problem here, in play, for it is a fact that the chondriana will not even come "alive" until confronted by "foreign" substance such as bacteria or virus, etc. This proves how totally safe and natural in perfection is the product entity it­self. However, the Crystal Life is not a fully perfected product which meets the ever increasing NEEDS of the human under at­tack. I FINALLY COULD WAIT NO LONGER TO MAKE INTEGRATION WITH THIS OUTSTANDING AND GIFTED CREATOR OF LIFE SUSTENANCE (MAINTENANCE). IT SEEMS TO ALWAYS REQUIRE A TWO-BY-FOUR TO GET ATTENTION AND, FOR THIS, I DO SURELY APOLO­GIZE.

The remainder of this will be focused as "information" directly to one I honor by your term "doctor" for it matters not what man has honored--WE honor with a label of distinguished knowledge--"doctor".

Not only, sir, have we wished not to lessen your recognition or utilize your products in any manner whatsoever different from you directly--we have long ago had drawn up a fully funded proposal for a magnificent facility from which you could not only perfect the Life Crystals but bring into full flow, energy production of a type which will not be jeopardized in the open speaking. You, however, know exactly of that which I speak. Further, we are speaking of multi-millions of dollars--not "just" the $30 million needed for a Crystal Life facility.

We did, in provable fact, meet with one who was asked to bring this to your attention a year or so ago--in San Diego, California--to ask participation with US (me, Hatonn of Higher Command) in this venture now of critical importance if you are to survive as a species of souled beings in a non-destroyed environment. If this did not take place then it was inadvertent on the part of that person, for he reported that you were not interested for you were going to have facilities in Hawaii and Mexico and "WERE NOT INTERESTED" in
    our offer.

Since that time, the funding had to be refused until a later date--that date is again arrived although it will be a bit time-consum­ing to AGAIN make arrangements for its availability. THE OFFER REMAINS but God does not force nor does HE coerce--the final participation is solely up to you, Sir.

Ones continually denounce the possibility that there could be an available "Command" of God at hand. I find that most inter­esting since all "revelation" tells you that you are in the ending times if something doesn't happen in higher integration. I mar­vel that when approached man will deny the very existence of that which he himself touts to be true.

"Chondriana" is a fine term for that which you have isolated and fired with life. Gaiandriana is the term used by our own scien­tists as most suitable in definition to your planet. Each man isolating an unlabeled or "new" item has every right and re­sponsibility to give it a name for definition. This, however, is WHY we have not used the term "chondriana" except as related TO YOUR PRODUCT. However, know that any description of the chondriana has been as accurately given to our readers as we could make it from your own projections and findings. TO IN­SURE THAT WE COULD UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER THIS DAY.

We could have continued in effort after thwarted effort to make contact with you, sir, but time becomes of extreme importance as just this week a strain of a cross between a "coli" and a virus has been tested with deadly results in several places. This is far more deadly than any such thing as a lazy HIV virus and kills within hours. Once introduced into water supplies--millions upon millions of hapless people will perish. This is under-way and we had to act rapidly with fill-in product since you, your­self, refused to send any further product to this resource. I WILL NOT LEAVE MY PEOPLE WITHOUT RESOURCE, DR. MERKL, FOR ANYONE SAVE GOD HIMSELF.

The most important one item, however, has not been given to our own beloved contributors
    --the ability to instill the LIGHT resource into the product. We could manage quite nicely with­out it until such time as you choose to participate--IF THAT BE NOT TOO LONG IN COMING. Chondriana (gaiandriana) has every capability of producing its OWN light, WHICH IS MANDATORY, for application within the cellular structures of the body, especially when enlivened by presence of, say, viral alien entry.

I, sir, have no greater pleasure than retracting ANYTHING which might have seemed derogatory to your self. WE recog­nize your presence and your burden of positive authorship. I would petition that you also recognize our awesome task at this time of "transition" and reclamation. You will not have trouble, as do others, of recognizing the truth of our meaningful pres­ence but to be sure of "with whom you are dealing" MUST be always uppermost in your mind and within your very soul being--for the false proclaimers are swarming the globe to STOP ex­actly that which is our very mission.

I am NOT going to give you magical "show-and-tells" for God needs no magic shows--you will go within your very being and LISTEN and you shall be given to KNOW and hear.

Every project we shall build will be both sound and protected by exceptional business practices--beyond reproach by either your Elite enemies or our own Command of integrity. We wish to take nothing FROM any but to offer facility for the flourishing, in the most productive manner possible, your own gifted fulfill­ment. This is, I realize, a totally "alien" concept--but nonethe­less true. No one here wants to do other than participate under your direction for no one here understands a confounded thing about either you or the product in point--but ARE efforting to serve in the capacity of their own "jobs" of making contact with OUR teammates.

The product as you have been shown and called "contaminated swamp water" is, of course, NOT. However, it is not somehow thrown together in the bathtub somewhere and poured into canning jars and sent forth as some "Willard Water" (no offense to Willard Water). It has been packaged by reputable product manufacturers under rules and regulations and within facilities recognized as above standard. The person who has served us well has been the brunt of so many attacks that I shall herein protect both his identification and location. He has given "healing" capability to hundreds of thousands of terminal brethren and I shall not jeopardize him in any manner whatso­ever. This is JUST THE SAME AS I OFFER UNTO YOU!

You know and I know that the key to evolution is buried (hidden) in the enzyme as mother nature continually adjusts the operations and functions of those enzymes to environmental con­ditions. If this process is steered in the correct direction, health and environmental problems could be behind you--permanently. This would allow TIME to restructure, rebalance and reclaim that which is God's balance and harmony of structural perfec­tion.
    This could give you "time" to clear out the garbage of evil un-balance brought upon you by
    a physical political system prevalent in your dimensional expression.

By presenting these wondrous building blocks within the human body to rebuild or refurbish, if you will, you can have individual production factories for the restoration of individual health and, in fact, rejuvenate. This is imminent--not a long sought after metaphysical dream. This becomes a "physics" reality within your own progressive ascension processing. Your human bodies are capable of building your own pharmaceutical facilities and healing selves from ANY so-called disease or ailment. You can, in fact, reproduce missing arms, teeth, legs, etc., if you but realize as much. You can have defense against any invader and as you perfect body structure you can realize defense against "outside" forces who would move against you as a souled (energy) creation.

These tiny factories can be domestically programmed to give unto mankind his very source of life, food energy. In conjunc­tion with proper nutrition (a bit of algae [chlorella, blue-green, spirulina], non-hybrid grain [triticum spelta (also having B-17)], red lentils--you can live FOREVER in that human mechanism--with good water. This does not mean that other things can't be utilized and/or ENJOYED--but this would be all you would ac­tually NEED. I realize that you ones refer to these little engines as "enzymes" but that term connotes something you get in "health food stores" as supplements. However, just as with other misused words, we are stuck with imperfect definitions.

So, the question might be raised by you and those around you: "Why do we need you, old big boy"? Well, you are sent to do this job--WITH ME, not in spite of me. Perfection will not come without me for that simply is the way it IS. Together we can build and, if other things properly evolve, bring this won­drous creation of God Creator back into His Holy Perfection as the debris of evil contamination is peeled away as the onion skins--but with perfection reinstituted from within the very core helix of God's wondrous creation and according to HIS won­drous and perfect blueprints. Ah indeed, the experience of mankind is unlimited IF we can restore functional perfection to his mechanism. This will further allow his movement into higher expression and frequency of unlimited participation. Man, however, (be it you or any man) must have only the goal of perfection within Creator intent to be allowed perfection of such incredibly portentous manufacture. Man will not, as he has now been TRAINED and PROGRAMMED by the sinister evil forces of God's adversary, WILL NOT BE GIVEN THE GIFT OF SUCH MAGNITUDE. There are hundreds and hundreds of thousands, however, who are worthy recipients of such "miracle" of life and together we can see to the making of it possible--in separation and opposition we shall simply waste time and opportunity.

Our people already have a "proposal" which could begin your intercourse on the facilities needed. Our people will ask no "control" over anything save "right" actions and some
    alter­native return of investment (but even this is not as you at present perceive). If we can arrive at proper understanding the funding shall not be the deciding factor and the amount shall need to be larger than you at present realize. If we cannot get our "act" together, then
    it all becomes moot at any rate. Remember, many come--few are chosen. Of those "chosen", few indeed are able to stay the path! Salu.

I would await your response in eager expectation of an open mind adequate to give foundation to further interchange. Sir, you actually have waited for my contact for a very long time--please do not shut a door before you investigate the possibilities of that which may be within the room. Good day.

I am most sincerely yours in friendship,

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn ('Aton'), IGFF, PSC and other things which would mean nothing to you at this time. All you need to hold forth in uppermost mind--is the UNLIMITED expressions of LIGHT.

P.S. We have one of the most brilliant scientists in the field of evolutionary "light energy" ready, willing and able to work with you. He is tootling around in this "paper" WAITING to com­bine talents with you, Sir. I believe you will find his credentials most impressive and sprinkled with important relationships as well as doctorate degrees.

So--any time you are ready, Sir! However, please know that patience is "MY" virtue and not Dr. Young's!

PJ 70
    CHAPTER 6

REC #3 CERES 'ATONN

SAT., MAY 29, 1993 12:08 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 286

SAT, MAY 29, 1993

NIT-WIT NEWS!

Your nation and world are in turmoil and in economic as well as spiritual disaster and yet the most IMPORTANT (apparently, to you-the-people) is what "I" think of a stupid article in OMNI magazine. I suppose since it deals with anti-Semites, Zionist projections and incredibly nonsensical UFOlogists--I shall take time from worthy focus to share and quash.

The following comes from OMNI' s column on "Antimatter" and is by one SHERRY BAKER.

UFO UPDATE
    Can the poison of anti-Semitism wreck years of pristine re­search into UFOs?
    [C: Well, now, we are already right off the start into a whole sentence with no meaning except in­nuendo, lies and absurd reference. The word anti-Semitism smacks of the first BIG lie for you are asked to believe this refers to "Jews". Well, the Zionist Jews ARE NOT SEMITES! Any tiny investigation and historical research will tell even the grade-school child as much. Next we refer to poison(???). If the first be a lie (which it is) how then can it be POISON? Next, somehow all "pristine research" into UFOs is smashed, discredited and whatever. Number one, there has NEVER BEEN ANY PRISTINE RESEARCH INTO UFOs AND IF SUCH RESEARCH CAN BE WRECKED BY VALID RESEARCH--THEN SOMETHING STINKS IN YOU-KNOW-WHERE!]
    What do anti-Semitism and UFOlogy have in common? Plenty, say experts
    [C: WHO? EXPERTS?? CAN YOU NOT SPECIFICALLY DEFINE AND NAME YOUR "EXPERTS" other than one poor soul called James Mose­ley?] like James Moseley, a long-time observer of the UFO scene and publisher of the irreverent newsletter, Saucer Smear. Indeed, for almost as long as UFO buffs have searched the night sky, a few outrageous souls have claimed the existence of a su­per-race of aliens in the image of the Aryan ideal. What's more, some fringe members of the UFO movement have "communed" with aliens prone to trashing Jews. According to Moseley, anti-Jewish sentiments first crept into UFOlogy in the 1950s when self-proclaimed contactees like George Adamski and George Hunt Williamson described blond, blue-eyed aliens in line with the Nazi ideal. Later, William Dudley Pelley, head of the U.S.-based fascist Silver Shirts, tied his anti-Semitic philosophy to Aryan aliens as well. [C: HOGWASH! Miss Baker, I suggest that your information resources are total swill. It seems that all of you so-called protectors of the Elite One Worlders write what you please and refuse to contact anyone who knows ANYTHING!]
    These sour notes have crescendoed through the modern-day world of UFOlogy, too. Since 1989, for instance, a bald [C: Oops--not blonde?], nine-and-a-half-foot-tall alien named Ha­tonn [C: Yes indeed that IS my name; Gyeorgos Ceres Ha­tonn--hardly a "picture" of your ordinary run-of-the-mill Aryan, I would presume, so you negate this description also.] has allegedly been communicating--through a channeler [C: Sorry, no such thing.], of course--with West Coast pub­lisher George Green.

The gist of the communiques? Hatonn claims that "so-called Jews are descendants of Khazars, a Mongolian, nomadic tribe [C: Forgot the "Nordic" and "Russ" lineage... or do you rewrite history the way you rewrite the offering of myself?] In fact, according to the TRILLION DOLLAR LIE, the book supposedly "channeled" by a Tehachapi, California, grand­mother named Doris Ekker, Hatonn rants that the horrors of the Holocaust never occurred, at least not in the sense that history books contend. Instead, the alleged Pleiadian, citing as his source the incendiary and highly anti-Semitic piece of human propaganda, The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, as­serts the evils of a group of "elite Zionists" bent on ruling the world.

[C: I do NOT "channel" anything. I directly send coded sig­nals (radio frequency pulses) just as any binary code to a computer or de-coder for translation--by this secretary. Is this terribly difficult for your small little minds to conceive? You dally around in brain-washing and speculation--why is TRUTH so difficult for your narrow perceptions? Why would you also state that the "Protocols" are propaganda, much less of anti-Semites? There is ongoing proof of the va­lidity of the PLAN of world control through the very routing of the PROTOCOLS and NONE against the truth of them. Further, if you studied anything other than the PROPA­GANDA FED TO YOU, DEAR ONE, YOU WOULD FIND THAT THERE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN A HOLOCAUST AS PROJECTED ON THE WORLD. This does not mean that there was no holocaust--but you nice Zionist Jews are going to have to share a bit of horror with the other holocausted entities. THERE WERE NOT ENOUGH OF YOU DEAR "JEWS" AROUND TO BE AS PROJECTED AND IS NOW ADMITTED BY YOUR DAUNTED LEAD­ERS!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM IF YOU PLAN TO BE A JOURNALIST FOR AT THIS RATE YOU WILL TO­TALLY DISCREDIT ALL POSSIBILITIES OF BEING CREDIBLE. Reason with me a moment--why am "I" so hard to believe--you must have "so-called Semitic" leaders in high places to direct your treason--is it so hard to believe that truth would bear its speakers also?]
    In fact, although the Protocols document was long ago proven to be a turn-of-the-century fabrication created by anti-Semitic czarist secret police [C: What unmitigated drivel in misleading information. It has not been "proven" anything other than fact, dear writer of garbage--for one thing, if you have mislabeled the Semite then you CAN'T BE RIGHT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! The PROTOCOLS are valid alright and you ones have just about won the prize, haven't you? It has nothing to do with Nazis, either--for the war was financed by the same ones who murdered the ones in the so-called HOLOCAUST you defend for yourselves--so how can you have it BOTH ways?? I would suggest you shut your mouth, still your pen--AND GO STUDY SOME VALID HISTORY AND NOT JUST WHAT IS OFFERED AS LIES IN HISTORY'S VOTED-IN NEW REVISIONS OF DE­MANDED PRESENTATION.]--it was later used by Nazis to rationalize genocide in Hitler's Germany--George Green insists it's factual. "The adversary only tells the truth up to a point", Green claims Hatonn has told him. [C: Let's not get hung up on that statement either--this old "Hatonn" hasn't told GEORGE GREEN anything! George Green through Amer­ica West Publishers put my work to print--NOTHING MORE--AND IS NOT AN AUTHORITY OR SPOKESMAN FOR ANYTHING I BRING. He WAS at one time in repre­sentation of our project but is no longer associated except as an adversary to my team. Why is it so difficult for you self-styled "journalists" to simply come to the SOURCE for your information instead of continuing to repeat and repeat the same old false drivel? GET INFORMED is my suggestion to you game players in a world in which you are hoodwinked, lied to and simply offer more and more lies piled deeper and deeper in the misinformation mire.] Pointing to other "truths" revealed by the blue-eyed, blond-haired alien [C: (Sic, sic); if I have no hair how can this statement even begin to be true?], Green says that Hatonn has also stated that Hitler escaped to Antarctica at the end of the World War II and that the original George Bush was replaced by a synthetic humanoid. (Bill Clinton may be a humanoid, too, however, it's still too soon to tell.) [C: Humanoid? You are ALL humanoids of one sort or another. George Bush is a total replica as is Bill Clinton. Hitler went to the Antarctic under full protection of your Elite master-minds! I suggest you get the whole of the writ­ings called JOURNALS and get informed! Your governments don't have any trouble recognizing me nor do your military "high-flyer" top-guns--so why would YOU presume to speak with so little information? George Green claims to now get all his OWN information--but I assure you it no longer flows FROM THIS SOURCE! YOU BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE--I WOULD NOT LONGER WORK WITH SUCH A DECEITFUL DECEIVER--as I might add, are almost all of the UFO so-called "ologists". The word has no meaning--"unidentified flying object" is not representative of anything in the context as used by the "ologists" in said expert spewing and gargling. They play at games of out-speculation upon more speculation and NEVER COME TO THE SOURCE FOR ANYTHING UPON WHICH TO BASE SUCH TRITE DRIVEL. THE UFOs SPOKEN OF IN YOUR CIRCLES OF SO-CALLED EX­PERTS--ARE RIGHT FROM YOUR OWN FABRICATION AND BASES--IF YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY IN THE NON­SENSICAL GAME, SO BE IT
    --BUT "IGNORANCE" IS A VERY DESTRUCTIVE STATE OF BEING.]
    Another suspicious note, meanwhile, has been sounded by conspiracy theorist William Cooper, formerly of U.S. Naval Intelligence. In his book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE (Light Technology Publishing), Cooper invokes the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion as proof that organized secret societies, including people of many races and nationalities, are planning to use the invented threat of E.T.'s to help them destroy govern­ments and religions and take over the world.

[C: Now I REALLY find this one interesting, little spoofer, for Bill Cooper WAS recognized originally as a UFOlogist, then as a CIA misinformation spreader, then as a Con­spiracy theorist, a lost alcoholic, a traveler with the insiders and on and on and on. He even called my secretary a "slimy little puke" among other things at onset of our writing. I even dedicated a book volume to Bill Cooper because I KNEW HE WOULD FINALLY SEE THE TRUTH OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES! YOU misinformed ones can spread and ridicule truth all you wish, my dear, and someday out of the blue--TRUTH IS GOING TO STRIKE YOU DOWN. The PROTOCOLS ARE THE OUTLINE OF ONE WORLD ORDER UNDER THE ANTI-CHRIST SO LET US CALL SEMITES AND ANTI-SEMITES BY THE PROPER DEFI­NITION (IN YOUR OWN PERCEPTION, FOR "SEMITE" HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING TO WHICH YOU REFER). FURTHER, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE "JEWS"--A TERM CONJURED BY THE KHAZARIANS IN THE LATE 1700s A.D. I care not one whit whether or not you like me, believe me, have reference to prove or disprove me--I AM HERE IN YOUR SPACE AND YOUR DIATRIBE MEANS NOTHING! It does, how­ever, show your profound IGNORANCE of either fact or truth.]

Needless to say, Alan Schwartz [C: Hmm-n-n, I thought we just might "get there".], research director of the Anti-Defama­tion League of B'nai B'rith, is unimpressed. [C: Well, I am not impressed with the lying Mr. Schwartz, director of re­search of an organization which is only a BRANCH of BRITISH INTELLIGENCE ASSOCIATED WITH KGB, MOSSAD AND CIA. This in addition to association and management of CAN (Cult Awareness Network) behind such cute little ventures as THE WACO MASSACRE, THE IDAHO/WEAVER MASSACRE, ETC. Dear one, if you BELIEVE Mr. Schwartz, you are believing the direct lineage of SATAN as recognized as the ONE WORLDER GOD. This is the greatest disservice and damage ever perpetrated upon a group of people on earth--KNOWN AS "JEWS"! YOU are the most targeted victim of the lie.] "Linking the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion to UFOs and plots to take over the world is bizarre, destructive and hateful non­sense", Schwartz contends. "The notion that The Protocols has any grain of truth in it has been refuted by scholars and legal courts around the world". [C: B.S.! Mr. Schwartz simply knows HOW and When to bring the Kol Nidre into play--that, by the way, is the Vow of (negating) ALL Vows--which annually insures that no practicing Talmudist ever TELLS THE TRUTH IN ANY SITUATION! However, I will give him THIS, there aren't any UFOs, as you think, about to take over from OUTER SPACE SOMEWHERE--THOSE CUTE LITTLE CRAFT ARE FROM RIGHT ON YOUR TERRA-FIRMA, READY TO BLOW YOU LITTLE CITI­ZENS WHO DISAGREE WITH THIS ONE WORLD OR­DER--AWAY!]

John Timmerman, vice president of public relations for the Chicago-based Center for UFO Studies, is annoyed as well. [C: Well, he should be annoyed--who in the name of anyone is HE? What exactly, makes his input any more credible than a third-grade "let's pretend"?] "These fringe elements in UFOlogy contaminate a field where we are trying (trying is ly­ing [old saying]) to find pristine information", Timmerman states.
    [C: Oh barf, I don't recall him ever even "trying" to get any information and I have a whole lot of information--granted, most of which will blow his little dingy out of the water.] "However, serious research has been able to sidestep the idiotic material that is permeating much of the written lit­erature of UFOs. [C: Are you efforting to tell us that the "original" literature on UFOs is NOT IDIOTIC? LITTLE IDIOTS RUNNING AROUND IN STINKING GRAY NATTIES IS NOT IDIOTIC? YOU HAVE ONES ABLE TO NAVIGATE AND TRAVERSE THE GALAXIES AND THEY COME WITH BUG-EYES AND IMBECILE BLOOD-SUCKING BRAINS AND YOU THINK THAT NOT IDIOTIC??? COME NOW, YOU NERDS! Could you ACTUALLY MEAN "sidestep" the truth? YOU presenters of lies are just about to meet your Maker, my friends, I trust you are ready?]
    Cool heads, I'm happy to say, will prevail. [C: Is that ever a relief to know--I was a bit afraid that you idiots might in fact fool enough people enough of the time, to prevail.]
    Now may we turn to something worthy of your attention, please?

I have written on this matter so many times in great detail--I have it here offered succinctly and bluntly so we will share it with you:

DO YOU KNOW YOUR CONSTITUTION
    IS SUSPENDED?
    The EXECUTIVE ORDERS which are ALREADY written and ARE LAW call for the complete suspension of American Constitutional rights and liberties, as they are known.

Each of these executive orders calls for the suspension of civil rights and liberties and for extraordinary measures to be taken in, as most of the orders state, "any national security emergency situation that might confront the nation".

Let us list the executive orders that would be INSTANTLY involved without question:

* EO 10995. Provides for the takeover of the communications media.

* EO 10997. Provides for the takeover of all electric power, petroleum, gas, fuels and
    minerals.

* EO 10998. Provides for the takeover of all food resources and farms.

* EO 10999. Provides for the takeover of all modes of trans­portation, control of highways,
    seaports, etc.

* EO 11000. Provides for mobilization of all civilians into work brigades under government
    supervision.

* EO 11001. Provides for governmental takeover of all health, education and welfare
    functions.

* EO 11002. Designates the postmaster general to operate a national registration of all
    persons.

* EO 11003. Provides for the government to take over airports and aircraft.

* EO 11004. Provides for the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities,
    designate areas to be abandoned and establish new locations for populations.

* EO 11005. Provides for government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public
    storage facilities.

COMBINED INTO ONE NEAT PACKAGE BY NIXON
    All of these listed executive orders were combined by your President Richard Nixon, most handily, into one Executive Or­der--No. 11490, which allows all of this to take place
    if a na­tional emergency is declared, and that the government edicts would be directed by a little known shadow agency of the U.S. government known as the FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY or FEMA.
    FEMA, by a series of executive orders, by President Jimmy Carter in 1979, was delegated the power to even act FOR THE PRESIDENT.

On November 18, 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed EO 12656, further eroding the rights of Americans under the guise of a national emergency. Reagan's order defined such an emer­gency as any occurrence, including natural disaster, military attack, technological emergency or OTHER EMERGENCY, that seriously degrades or seriously threatens the national security of the United States". THEREBY EVERYTHING IS NEATLY COVERED--ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!
    If this all sounds too insidious, too incredible, let me point out that we should recall that former National Security Council aide, Lt. Col. Oliver North, during the Iran-"Contra" hearings, stated that "PLANS HAD BEEN FORMULATED TO SUS­PEND THE CONSTITUTION!" Does anyone REMEMBER? [I, Hatonn, further advise ALL OF YOU TO GO BACK AND READ AND RE-READ THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION!!!]
    So, when H.R. 4079 is passed and the President does what it says and declares a national emergency because of the drug "situation", FEMA will then implement all of these executive orders, take over all local, state and national government, sus­pend the Constitution and do whatever it wants to do.

The way the bill is carefully and intentionally worded al­lows that the President's signature enacting it into law would automatically provide the FIVE-YEAR declaration of a na­tional emergency. ARE YOU STILL ASLEEP, AMERICA?
    ****** APFN (AMERICAN PATRIOT FAX NETWORK) ALERT:
    MIAMI, FL.: THE AREA IS VERY TENSE OVER THE ACQUITTAL OF A POLICE OFFICER, AN UNREST OF THE CITIZENS COULD AT ANY TIME OCCUR. THE GOVERNMENT COULD ENACT ANY AND ALL OF THE ABOVE EXECUTIVE ORDERS--[ACROSS THE ENTIRE NATION].

QUOTING

AMERICANS. WAKE UP!
    Don't you understand our country has been taken over by foreign powers? U.N. troops ARE OPERATING IN THIS COUNTRY RIGHT NOW (WACO). We have reports and confirmation of these troops in many states but proof posi­tive of stations in Montana, Idaho and Florida.
    Former Texas Senator Lloyd Bentsen, now U.S. Treasury Secretary, is paid by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). He is the most powerful man in this country today. He is jamming the B.T.U. tax down on us. This tax hurts the poorest of poor. Your weak Congress that does not even understand the Constitution, wheeled and dealed you one more time, as this nation fills up with homeless people being moved into closed down military bases and being fed by the government. MAYBE YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE, LLOYD BENTSEN (Sec. of the Treasury) REPORTS TO THE WORLD BANK & IS PAID BY THE IMF (CALL C.F.A. (214) 264-6756 FOR DOCUMENTATION). He tells "Billy" boy how high to jump. He has already created
    a test third world country RIGHT IN HIS OWN STATE. JUST LOOK AT SOUTH TEXAS--WHAT A MESS!
    You can be sure the New World Order powers want your life style to be no different than any other Third World country. Just look at the GATT and NAFTA agreements. It's time to be clear as to whom is in control here. I hate to bring this out because I will be called all kinds of names in­cluding "crazy". As of this minute I don't know anyone in control of me except me. So before they get me you need to research, understand, and network this information. New World Order "Jews" are IN CONTROL. THEY REP­RESENT 2.5% OF THE UNITED STATES POPULATION. THE ADL (ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE) CONTROLS LAW ENFORCEMENT, EDUCATION, ALL MAJOR TV, RADIO, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA, GIV­ING THEM DECISIVE INFLUENCE ON OUR POLITI­CAL SYSTEM AND VIRTUAL CONTROL OF OUR GOVERNMENT. YOU'RE THINKING, I AM NOW A WHITE RACIST? WRONG!! I SEEK TRUTH, DO YOU? (RESEARCH) CALL (303) 484-2575 AND ASK FOR RE­PORT #376 "WHO CONTROLS AMERICAN MEDIA, NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT"?
    END QUOTING
    Oh good grief! That WAS NOT written by ME or "mine"--is it possible truth may yet pervade the minds of MAN? Thank you, friend, for the above, and getting my secretary off the hot-seat! I urge you ALL to go study those PROTOCOLS OF ZION!! You can argue the point all you wish--and, all the way to the concentration camp.

MUTANT BACTERIA RAISING CONCERNS
    AMONG SCIENTISTS

(PROM LONDON FREE PRESS)
    [C: Why you HAVE TO get this via Canada and the London Free Press is a bit "beyond" me as you are now in the midst of the testing of deadly and untreatable microbes--most of which are very technically mutated forms for which ONLY the Elite have treatment.]
    "New strains of drug resistant microbes have researchers scrambling to stay ahead. It is a deadly race against time, pitting the human race against lethal microbes that can quickly kill. It may sound like a plot of a second-rate science fiction movie, but the problem is all too real and is causing plenty of furrowed brows in medical and scientific circles. New strains of virulent bacterial infections are springing up which DON'T RESPOND TO CONVENTIONAL ANTIBI­OTIC TREATMENT".

END QUOTING

And guess what, little citizens--the thrust is being made through the World Health Organization--which presented AIDS to the world!! I suggest you rest poorly AND take your Gaiandriana and Crystal Life until we can offer you better and more compre­hensive self-protection. Put 7 drops of FOOD GRADE hydro­gen peroxide (35%) in every gallon of water you use, if possi­ble, and always in ANY you drink FROM ANY SOURCE WHEN POSSIBLE. The next assault by deadly microbes is due to be THROUGH YOUR WATER SUPPLY!
    Dharma, let us close this and, by the way, readers, [C.] in the above references to speaker in commenting--is for "Ceres"-- HATONN'S MIDDLE NAME (INITIAL). So, it seems that by changing labels we changed NOTHING! Hatonn (the old boss) and Dharma (the secretary) are still very, very much AROUND! Thank you. Salu.

주제글 정보