PJ 65
CHAPTER 7
REC #2 HATONN
WED., OCTOBER 11, 1989 5:00 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 056
Hatonn to resume.

A QUESTION OR TWO
First, I will respond to a question most often asked of me from Dharma's chair---why? Why are we doing this? We have ex­posed her to every secret intelligence agency, the government, the financial community, the Trilateral Commission, The Inter­national Monetary Fund, The Foreign Relations Council, told the secrets of the U.F.O. cover-up, gone against the government in survival fraud, told the truth about Immanuel, gotten every religious group ready to crucify her, cost her all her friends for they get frightened and drop away one after another, and now we shoot buckshot and flaming arrows at the Gods of the medi­cal temples, as well as the government--what's left? Well, the legal system, but we will get there, also! We will probably also give you a blow by blow of "why this and that war", along with the biggest fraud of all----the war on drugs.

MY, HOW COMFORTING!
Dharma, they have killed you numerous times over the past sev­eral years---and you are still writing. I know that it is frighten­ing, but you must also know that if you use caution and follow instructions, keep thy visitors most minimal---even thy true friends, and keep away from crowds and the major cities, we can tend you quite well. It does get more difficult, chela, but we must do that which must be done. You are directly attached to one or the other of us at all times, to Sananda at all times, to me at all times and now to which other is writing. If you are so much as touched, I am touched---more security than privacy, but ye are blessed for thy service. All of you in the service are likewise attended, you just are not given to remember the fullness of your contracts--it is far better that way. So be it.

Well, dear one, we will give you more than a firing squad--we also give you protection. It is, however, why everything must be released in snap, snap order--so that one's know you could not have written it. I have the load, little sparrow, you just keep the fingers moving.

GOVERNMENTS WILL BLAME ALIENS
* * * * * WE ARE GIVING YOU THE FACTS BECAUSE THIS IS A MAN-MADE, HEINOUS SHROUD OF PENDING DEATH YOUR OWN ONES HAVE PERPETRATED AGAINST MANKIND---AND THE INTENTION IS TO BLAME IT ALL ON SPACE ALIENS---COUNT YOUR DAYS; IT IS COMING VERY SOON WHEN THEY CAN NO LONGER RIDICULE OUR PRESENCE AWAY! * * * * * THERE ARE ONES IN THE PLANNING OF RELEASING IT FROM YOUR SPACE VEHICLES AND FURTHER, PLAC­ING ONE OF YOUR OWN SPACE REPLICAS ABOVE ONE OR MORE OF YOUR CITIES IN ORDER TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE WE HOLD YOU HOSTAGE! * * * * * I WOULD MOST SURELY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU IN THE READING OF THIS DOCUMENT SPREADING TRUTH IN­STEAD! THANK YOU MOST HUMBLY!

What do you suppose they (the secret government) are going to tell you when all the captured ships come out of your secret hangers? You have our galactic craft in every major air base. You have killed our crews and the little ones from Reticulum came in such love and trust and walked into the waiting trap. You must hope they do not choose an eye for an eye! And how about those beauteous ones who transmute chlorophyll which you incinerated?. What about your own humans who knew too much and you killed and set up the parts to incriminate your space brothers? Pray, brothers, that God does not insist on the same type of reaping as in the sowing or your species won't make it comfortably through without paying a bit of karmic debt. Thank God on your bended knee that God, Sananda Immanuel, is the great judge for your leaders shall not get what they most surely deserve--and you? What about you? Who has elected those leaders and allowed the world to come into this state of disgrace and degradation? Who drinks the spirits to drunkenness, visits the prostitutes, have become the prostitutes in all manners of ways, killed thy brother if even by neglect, and who has taken the animal's life for your sport and blasted holes in your mother source for your greed and pleasure, who has acted in deceit, greed and thieved another's possessions and rightful substance? SO BE IT!

NAY, YE SHALL NOT TURN US AWAY BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO HAVE BETRAYED YOU. FOR WE SHALL NOT LEAVE OF OUR BROTHERS UPON YOUR PLACE TO BE FURTHER PERSECUTED OR MARTYRED. YOUR GOD WILL NO LONGER STAND SILENT, AND ONES WHO WOULD TOUCH OF OUR WORKERS AND SCRIPTORS HAD BEST STAND IN CAUTION, FOR IT WILL NOT BE LONGER TOLERATED. I, HATONN, AM OVER NINE AND A HALF FEET TALL AND TOTALLY BUL­LET-PROOF! TRY ME! I THINK THE SAYING IS, "MAKE MY DAY"! NO, DHARMA, OBERLI AND OUR OTHERS ON YOUR PLANE ARE NOT. HOWEVER, TANGLE WITH THEM AND YOU DIRECTLY TANGLE WITH ME! THAT IS, FURTHER, WHY YOU PROTECT THEIR POSITION FROM KNOWN ENEMIES.

WE APPRECIATE THE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES WHO KEEP THEM UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE FOR IT IS OBVIOUS WE HAVE NO INTENT OF OVERTHROW, ONLY INFORMATION IN A MOST PASSIVE MANNER--WE ARE NOT HOSTILE AND IF THEY SILENCE THIS ONE, THEY ONLY PICK UP ANOTHER MORE DANGER­OUS TO THEM, FOR ALL INFORMATION IS ALREADY PUBLIC AND NOW THAT SO MANY OF YOU KNOW IT YOU CAN BRING IT FORTH WITH EVEN MORE ATRO­CIOUS EVIDENCE.

I HEREBY DEDICATE THIS VERY DOCUMENT TO TWO WHO GAVE IT ALL IN THIS CAUSE; TED STRECKER, WHO WAS MURDERED BY GUNSHOT AND REPRESENTATIVE DOUGLAS HUFF OF ILLINOIS, WHO WAS POISONED. THERE ARE OTHERS, BUT I CON­TINUE TO HONOR DR. ROBERT STRECKER WHO CON­TINUES HIS WORK IN SPITE OF KNOWING HE IS A MARKED TARGET---REMEMBER, HOWEVER, THEY RECKON WITH US HENCEFORTH.

Enough, Dharma, let us write at least a bit more about AIDS as that is our subject at hand.
ADAPT A VIRUS
The central issue of the AIDS subject is: How could you adapt a virus--an animal retrovirus, say a bovine visna virus--to grow in a human being?

The National Institute of Health would have you believe as other AIDS experts, that the virus simply jumps species---from African green monkeys into humans by biting them about the body somewhere--somehow, and then it exploded all over Africa, et cetera.

Woa, wait a minute. Do they not also tell you that YOU CAN­NOT TRANSFER THIS VIRUS BY BITING OR BY SALIVA? Well, have you another explanation of how the African green monkey might have functioned? They say THAT was a bite and, further, infected through the monkey's saliva! I tell you at this point---THE AIDS VIRUS WILL NOT GROW IN AFRICAN GREEN MONKEYS UNLESS "THEY" HAVE NOW DEVELOPED A STRAIN SPECIFICALLY FOR THE AFRICAN GREEN AND INTENTIONALLY INFECTED THE POOR CREATURES TO COVER THEIR ASSETS. THAT IS NOT LIKELY, THEY ARE RARELY THAT EFFI­CIENT NOR EFFORTING FOR SOMEHOW "THEY" ARE NEVER CALLED TO ANSWER FOR THE LIES.

Let us make you cringe a bit now. Was the AIDS virus really "requested"? You be the judge:

A quote from your World Health Organization, published in 1972, said the following: "An attempt should be made to as­certain whether viruses can, in fact, exert selective effects on the immune function. The possibility should be looked into that the immune response to the virus may, itself, be impaired. And if the effective viruses damage, more or less selectively, the cells responding to the viral antigens." Oh, well, you don't know what that gobble-de-goop means?

It means: "Make a virus that selectively inhibits the T-cell sys­tem of man". That, friends, is AIDS. It is not a coincidence that you now have a pandemic of a T-cell destroying virus, which was, in a sense, predicted and requested.

I am now going to share the story of the London Times for those who might not have heard it, though it is spread around quite freely these days, but was totally ignored at the time of the pub­lishing of the article. The article also addresses the question of possible "request" for such a virus!

LONDON TIMES, MAY 11, 1987
On May 11, 1987, on the front page of the London Times, in an article entitled "SMALLPDX VACCINE TRIGGERED AIDS", Pierce Wright announced that the AIDS epidemic may have been caused by the World Health Organization (WHO) small pox inoculation in the third world countries. The conclusion is, of course, that it is truth. The story is like this: Somebody had been hired by the WHO to investigate whether or not the WHO vaccine programs, which were responsible for the eradication of smallpox in Africa, may have been a contributing factor to the spread of AIDS in Africa. Evidently a researcher, who has re­mained anonymous, who was afraid to reveal his name, was hired by the WHO to investigate that study. He did a study over a period of a couple of years, wrote a report, submitted it to the WHO, was paid for his service and sent on his way.

A year or so later this researcher walked into the London Times and threw the report on Mr. Wright's desk. Mr. Wright is the science writer of the London Times (a most respected and prestigious paper). The man said, "If you really want to know what is going on with AIDS in Africa, here is the answer!" Further, it has now even become more widely reported that the WHO suspected that its immunization program against smallpox might be connected to the AIDS outbreak. Well you might guess that WHO buried that report and promptly fired the con­sultant---a man of international reputation. The Times pointed out some startling correlations: "The smallpox vaccine theory would account for the position of the Central African states as the most afflicted countries, while Brazil became the most af­flicted Latin American country, and how Haiti became the route for the spread of AIDS into the U.S.

"Brazil, the only South American country covered in the eradication campaign, has the highest incidence of AIDS in that region. The correlation is extremely strong." The London Times is not given to over exaggeration as are your American media.

Well, this story caused an uproar and front page stories popped forth in all the papers in Europe, Latin America and other parts of the free world. Did you read about it? So be it! Why do you suppose the American people are being denied critical infor­mation which is widely distributed throughout most of the world? Are you ready for some hard facts?

Would your own people do things like this? Oh yes, dear friends, and have.

LOOK AT "DELIBERATE"
In your 30's and 40's in your country, the U.S.A., in Alabama, there was a study undertaken by the U.S. Health Service which enlisted black men who were infected with syphilis. Those black men were serially followed over the ensuing years. The important part of this story is not that they were followed but that they were followed after the availability of penicillin which would cure syphilis. MOST WERE SPECIFICALLY PRE­VENTED FROM HAVING PENICILLIN WHICH LED TO THE INFECTION OF THEIR WIVES AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF CONGENITALLY INFECTED SYPHILITIC BLACK CHIL­DREN That is documented in a book I urge all of you to ob­tain: BAD BLOOD, by James Jones.

Oh, you say, that was a long time ago and they were "just" blacks who had played around and probably deserved it? Read on!

Between 1959 and 1970 there were over three hundred biologi­cal experiments conducted on U.S. citizens, documented in an­other book I ask you to get for confirmation: A HIGHER FORM OF KILLING, by Harris and Paxman. This excellent, well documented book documents the biological warfare history of the U.S. and has put bunches of it into book form. To say that your government or other governments are not capable of doing these kinds of experiments, is to be most foolish with thy head buried in the sand-bucket---remember, you can die of suf­focation in the sand-bucket.

You do not wish to believe your own country could conduct heinous acts of vindictive, pitiless cruelty? Did I not tell you this very morning that there is another book you should obtain: OTHER LOSSES? Your own U.S. soldiers, under General Dwight D. Eisenhower, slowly starved to death over a million Germans in your prisoner camps---deliberately and without con­science. MOST OF YOU WILL ALSO INITIALLY BELIEVE THAT AIDS COMES FROM SPACE BROTHERHOOD! YOU HAVE BEEN PEOPLE OF THE LIE FOR SO LONG THAT YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND TRUTH!

That is a long way away and also a long time ago? OK, let's get a little closer, especially to you ones on the West coast, let us say in or around San Francisco. How about a naval vessel, un­der the direction of the Department of Health, without telling anybody, sprayed serrations marcescences bacteria into San Francisco, infecting everybody. The researcher who conducted the study concluded that the average San Francisco resident inhaled at least five thousand of the bacteria during that project---this was to demonstrate that San Francisco is subject to a bio­logical warfare attack. Sleep well tonight for what you don't know will kill you sooner than you think!

HOW ABOUT ACCIDENTAL?
Well, no, it has not been accidental but for information let us see how smallpox vaccine is produced. A cow is placed in a narrow stall where it cannot lick and contaminate the belly area. The belly is shaved and scraped to sub dermal depth, smallpox vaccine is dripped onto the area and it is left to fester for a pe­riod of time, say a week or so after scabs form. The belly area is again scraped and the scrapings collected, it is dried and pre­pared and you have your next batch of smallpox vaccine.

Now, here is your possibility. Any virus contaminating the cow, such as we have mentioned prior to this, could be present; bovine visna virus, bovine leukemia virus, bovine syncytial virus, etc. (Remote possibility unless deliberately infected ini­tially with the virus.) Woops, now another ouchie: In 1981, it was announced that there had been a known contaminant of fetal calf serum by something called bovine visna virus. That means, friends, that at the same time AIDS was breaking forth, you had been having contamination of fetal calf serum with bovine visna virus. That further means that this virus was present not only in cows, but was present in the growth medium that was being used for tissue cultures worldwide. It means that fetal calf serum, which is like the growth hormone for human and other animal tissue cultures, was contaminated with a virus which is known to have direct identicology to AIDS.

Just a tad more mixing and voila, you have the jackpot!

LET'S TALK NUMBERS
Retroviruses are unfamiliar to the medical profession, by and large, for they are most prevalent in animals. You will now find veterinarians heading up the AIDS research groups and a lot of disheartening information is flowing forth.

When you see an index case of Aids, it is a pretty good rule of thumb that there are ninety nine subclinical cases coming on and supporting that one on top, so to speak.

Let us say you have 50,000 cases of AIDS in the U.S. at a given time; that means you have approximately five million coming. What else can you know from that general rule in retrovirology? You know that the viruses which support that one index case on the top, say a ratio of 1 to 100, will work over an extended pe­riod of time, on the rule of thumb average, 20% of the life span of the species. For you ones, that is around 20% of some 70 years, which would be about 14 years or so. Data shows that that calculation is close.

IMPLICATIONS OF TIMING
It most certainly has major implications regarding vaccine development. You have to wait an extended period of time, some 14 to 20 years, before you can find whether or not the vaccine is working. You would have to wait 14 to 20 years be­fore you could know whether or not your vaccine would let you die or save your neck. These are called "slow" viral diseases of humans and represent a major new kind of problem with which most medical doctors have little or no experience.

Year before last you had about 40,000 DOCUMENTED cases of AIDS. Last year 80,000 reported. So it appeared the doubling time was about once per year. Sorry, dear ones, it is more like every six months.

The statistics reported by your WHO in Africa are staggering. As a continent, Africa, through the "AIDS belt" and other ar­eas, there are between 40 to 75 MILLION infected. If that doubles just every year, it means that within a couple of years the entire continent of Africa may well be infected and in 4 to 8 years, the entire continent of Africa could be expected to actu­ally expire.

BACK TO THE POOR GREEN MONKEY
You still want to believe it came from the green monkey? Sorry, it could not have come that route. If some jungle mon­key bit someone you would have to have a spread from the jun­gle into the cities---sorry, it is spreading from the cities into the jungle. You would have to know a secret; the ones most closely associated with those green monkeys are the pygmies. Funny, up until a year or so ago, the pygmies were almost clear of AIDS virus infection. THEY ONLY BECAME INFECTED AFTER CLOSE ASSOCIATION AND CONTAMINATIONS FROM PROSTITUTES FROM THE CITIES OR BY NEEDLE CONTAMINATION FROM INTRAVENOUS DRUG ABUSE AS IT SPREAD OUTWARD FROM THE CITIES.

Further evidence against the virus coming from the monkeys is found in the codon choices of the AIDS virus. That means that the genetic information of the AIDS virus, known as codon choices, are not found in monkeys. They are not found in mon­keys and they are not found in man--they actually exist in visna virus and a few other viruses of a laboratory. That is why the genetic structure of the genetic material, the so-called in­formation of the genes of the AIDS virus look like visna virus, as we already know, in bovine leukemia virus. All of these facts show that no monkeys did it---just some humans monkey­ing around a bit, I would say.

Dharma, enough for tonight. We will swing into "sex and drugs" on the morrow. I most surely wish every sexually active human could have this document before bedtime tonight---but we will do the best we can. You literally take your very life to the game room with you. Perhaps someday you ones may even learn to use "sex" for what it really is for and stop calling it Love. So be it and good evening.

Rest well for we shall please begin early as this is a long docu­ment and a most timely matter.

Hatonn to standby

PJ 65
CHAPTER 8

REC #1 HATONN

THU., OCTOBER 12, 1989 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 057
Hatonn present and ready to continue. I have need to remind you of a few points and also caution you.

SEPARATE FACT FROM VISIONARY
As ones come into your space, you must remain apart, Dharma, to some extent. We come to this place and to you, at this time, with facts regarding all of mankind and the horrendous changes coming about on your planet. We are contradicting, almost without exception, that which is standard false portrayal of information in numerous facets of life experience. IT WILL NOT BE CONFUSED WITH ANY SECULAR GROUPS, METAPHYSICAL CABALS, POLITICAL OR GROUP "MOVEMENTS". WE COME FORTH TO PRESENT TRUTH AND ACT AS A BROTHERHOOD OF PEOPLE. WE MUST HAVE NO ATTENTION SEEKERS OR SELF-PROCLAIMED DO-GOODERS PLACING YOUR AUTHORS INTO SELECTED "CAMPS". WE ARE COME FORTH TO "ALL" WHO WILL RECEIVE OF THE MASTERS AND OUR COSMIC BROTHERHOOD; NOT TO SANCTION ANY GROUPINGS ON YOUR PLACE OTHER THAN TO COM­MEND ANY AND ALL WHO FOLLOW THE LAWS OF CREATION AND THE LAWS OF GOD. SO BE IT!

This is why you, Dharma, will bear no cloak of a Hatonn, Ashtar, St. Germain, Sananda, Gabriel, Michael, et cetera---for you will experience all in truth and select and singular groups will move you toward dissension and conflict. Ones do not need even believe in my truth to recognize the truth of the messages and be most remarkable contributors--belief comes with unlim­ited acceptance and truth in knowledge--not singled out group­ings of suspected cults and mystics.

The study of astrology is distorted and, let me remind you--you cannot trust star locations at the present time for most of your so-called major heavenly bodies are naught but our craft pro­jected between them and you. This is not a time of dreamy eyed crystal gazers, mystics, soothsayers, fortune tellers and false gu­rus. THERE IS ONE GOD AND A WORLD IN HEINOUS TROUBLE, MOVING INTO TRANSITION. NO MORE AND NO LESS. WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO EAT WILL EFFECT YOUR BODY PHYSICAL AND THEREBY LIES THE WHOLE OF IT. THE DESIRE IS TO LIVE IN BALANCE AND HARMONY WITH THE CREATION---YOUR SOUL ESSENCE (INFINITE ENERGY BEING) IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IN NATURE OF EXISTENCE AND YOUR EATING HABITS, FOR INSTANCE, ARE OF NO CON­CERN TO US. FURTHER, ALL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS ARE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED BY THAT CENTRAL ELECTRICAL SYSTEM CALLED MIND. AS IN AIDS, IT IS SIMPLE LIGHT FREQUENCY CONTROL OF GENETIC ENGINEERING AND STRUCTURING. THE MIND CAN CREATE AND THE MIND CAN DESTROY---OR, THE MIND CAN ENGINEER THE EQUIPMENT IN PHYSICAL FORMAT TO UTILIZE SEPARATE AND APART FROM INDIVIDUAL FOCUS. DO NOT PLACE VOO-DOO HO­CUS POCUS ON ANYTHING--GOD IS INFINITE AND YOU, AS MAN, ARE HIS DIRECT FRAGMENTS. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ON THE PHYSICAL PLANE THAT "BUYS" YOUR WAY TO THE HEAVENLY REALMS--ALL IS THROUGH THE GRACE OF "ALLOWING" FROM YOUR CREATION. WHAT YOU DO IN THE PHYSICAL ONLY ALLOWS THE KNOWING OF THAT WHICH IS REFLECTED IN THE HEART AND IT IS MOST CAREFULLY WATCHED.

YOU CAN EAT NAUGHT BUT WHEAT GRASS AND CHLORELLA, LOCUSTS AND HONEY FOR ALL YOUR DAYS, AND CARELESSLY HOP INTO BED FOR A LIT­TLE FUN AND GAMES FOR PHYSICAL PLEASURE AND NEGATE ALL THE GOOD INTENT OF THE DIET. YOU ARE ALSO VERY APT TO END UP WITH AIDS AND THEN BLAME GOD FOR YOUR MISFORTUNE. AIDS IS A "CONTACT SPORT", NOT A SEXUAL DISEASE----A CONTACT DISEASE AS EASILY SPREAD, OR MORE SO, THAN THE ORDINARY, COMMON THING YOU CALL "COLD".

I sorrow beyond words at that which your teachers are giving unto your babes---sex training at kindergarten and it's all alright if you just use a condom; further, if you become with child--simply choose to murder it on a clinical table. THERE IS NO TALK OF LOVING (LOVE IN TRUTH) RELATIONSHIPS, NO SUGGESTION OF SIMPLY MOVING INTO THE LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION AND USING DISCIPLINE AND SELF CONTROL---JUST SLIP ON A BIT OF FAKE RUB­BER AND ALL IS WELL FOR YOUR LITTLE CHILDREN. OH YOU OF INSANITY--YOUR BABES ARE BEING MUR­DERED BY THIS INSANITY AND YOU IN THE LEAD. IT IS NOT ALRIGHT--FURTHER, EVERY FORM OF "LOVEMAKING" EXPERIENCED IN YOUR PLANE IS EVEN WORSE FOR INFECTION THAN SIMPLE MAN-WOMAN INTERCOURSE. IT IS CAPABLE OF ANNIHI­LATING YOUR SPECIES. YE ONES ARE REAPING THAT HARVEST WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY PLANTED AND NURTURED AND YOUR PLANET CANNOT ENDURE THE POPULATION BURDEN--WE OF THESE REALMS HAVE GREAT COMPASSION FOR YOU LITTLE BROTH­ERS FOR YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WAY AND FOLLOWED YOUR DEADLY ENEMY.

Yes, Dharma, we are now visible all over your places. Each one of you can look into the heavens and see us in your night sky. We will be strategically stationed for easy viewing of multi light rotation and there will be ever increasing motion which you have previously discarded as "shooting stars". If there is a trail of particulate matter which glows as a comet, the craft is within your atmosphere. If the light is instant, exceptionally fast and leaves no substantial trail other than light movement, the craft is without your dense atmosphere----ENJOY! You certainly do not need rush off to Russia or Oklahoma--walk outside and sim­ply peer to the heavens. Blessing upon you little ones coming into truth--the journey is most shocking indeed. So be it -- Au Da Pai Da Cum. There are millions of us out here waiting your petition, communication will become most regular and open as we move forward in attention. Those who "channel" in selected self aggrandizement for outrageous fees and attention shall surely fall by the wayside so ones of ours must look within at intent for the truth is for all--ALL! THE WORD MUST GO FORTH IN TRUTH TO ALL MEN OF EARTH NOT JUST A SELECTED FEW WHO CAN AFFORD THE PRESENCE OF AN ENTITY.

Let us please move back into our subject of the last great plague for it shall take a third to a half of the population of Earth in a very short span of "time" as you recognize "time", for much must be brought forth to stem the explosion.

CANCER
What is cancer? Well, let me assure you that Kaposi's sarcoma and leukemia are cancers and they are the hallmarks of AIDS. Therefore, CANCER IS ALREADY A CONTAGIOUS DIS­EASE, TRANSFERABLE FROM ONE PERSON TO AN­OTHER.

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE SAFE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GAY OR PROMISCUOUS, OR BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE, THEN YOU MISLEAD YOUR­SELF AND HAVE BOUGHT THE LIE!

Your scientists do not even know whether the transferral from one person to another is as a "free viral particle" or "a viral particle inside of a cell". That statement should terrify you. That is, in scientific ignorance, as profound as having a house building contractor not knowing whether a house is built or still in sticks and stones in a factory. There is a most spectacular difference. Therefore, when you get down to actually how this virus is being transferred, there is very little data or absolute knowledge.

They tell you that it is just a sexually transmitted disease, but they don't tell you anything about HOW the virus is getting across the membranes of either the man or the woman. De­pending upon HOW it is getting across has a great deal to do with how really dangerous it is in the long run.

Well, I can assure you that you are so far from a cure of the dis­ease by orthodox methods that it matters little in the long run. It will have to have a cure resource that is specific to ALL the mutations of the virus and specifically destroyed wherever they are located. Oh yes, there is a way to do that but all measures are being taken on earth level to prevent you from having it. There are some substances soon to be released in medication format which will give some assistance in maintenance and se­lective remission of active symptoms. I will discuss it in greater measure a bit farther on in this document when I get to the dis­cussion of "combat and cure".

CONDOMS
Your greatest advocate of condom use in prevention of AIDS spread (and remember AIDS first exploded in the homosexual community) and control thereof, Surgeon General C. Everett Koop, made the following statements, "Prophylactics have extraordinarily high failure rates among homosexuals and offer them no assurance of safe sex." Later, he continued: "I don't like to acknowledge mistakes, and I don't want to use the word 'mistake' in reference to that report - - but - - - -!" and then he further said, "Since the initial report was written, I am surprised to find a near complete lack of research on condom failure rates and causes. Only one study in progress has ever been designed to study the various issues of condom breakage (leakage and flaws) rates as they relate to AIDS."

** MOST COMMON MISCONCEPTION ABOUT AIDS
VIRUS AND CONDOMS **
The most common misconception being foisted upon you people right now concerns sexually active people. You are told that if a man uses a condom the transference of the deadly virus is virtually eliminated. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. OF THE BODY FLUIDS THAT THE AIDS VIRUS IS FOUND IN, SEMEN CONTAINS THE LEAST! As fact, there is no significant amount of virus in anyone's ejacu­late; perhaps about one virus per milliliter (a small portion in­deed), a statistically irrelevant amount. A most copious ejacula­tion might produce only one or two viruses. Oh yes, you can substantiate in your own medical literature.

Now for worse news: You will here pretend that there are mil­lions and billions of AIDS viruses in an ejaculation---woe is you; a condom is riddled with microscopic or larger holes natu­ral in manufacture. THE SMALLEST HOLE FOUND IN CONDOMS ARE TWO TO TEN TIMES LARGER THAN THE AIDS VIRUS ! IT BECOMES SOMETHING LIKE SHOOT­ING PING PONG BALLS THROUGH A BASKETBALL HOOP. CONDOMS HAVE NOT, WILL NOT, AND CANNOT PREVENT AIDS!

ASIAN TIGER MOSQUITO
Swamp fever, malaria, sleeping sickness - - - - all are borne by insects, namely the blood sucking mosquito. How is it that your "experts" tell you a mosquito does not carry AIDS?

The "father" of AIDS virus, bovine leukemia virus, and visna virus (sheep brain-rot virus) which is the "mother" of AIDS viruses, are borne animal to animal through blood-sucking vec­tors such as mosquitos.

The AIDS virus is most certainly spread through blood transfer­ral by mosquitos and most especially the one known as Asian Tiger Mosquito, which in fact, was intentionally introduced into America specifically to spread the disease. It is most selective in its dinner plate and feeds mostly on human blood.

HOW ABOUT JUST MAKING A VACCINE?
How about a rundown on why there can't be a vaccine. The AIDS virus arose by recombination (mixing), of bovine leukemia virus and visna virus. The fact is that the genes of the AIDS virus contain approximately 9,000 base pairs, each base pair then has four choices, which means that there are 9,000 X 9,000 X 9,000 X 9,000 different AIDS viruses.

That means that instead of being a single virus, there is an entire "field" affect of viruses. There is a menagerie of viruses and that, of course, explains why every AIDS virus that has been isolated to date, is different.

Because they are all different therein lies the inability to isolate and produce a vaccine. AIDS is not a stable virus such as found in smallpox. Smallpox virus is the same today as a thousand years ago; same with chicken pox, mumps and measles and so forth. But the actual fact is that every AIDS virus isolated from every patient, more or less, has been different. The reason is because the virus reacts individually with the tissue within which it is growing. If it is growing within YOU it reacts and individ­ualizes to fit YOU. They spontaneously mutate incredibly. There simply can be no SPECIFIC vaccine for there would have to be greater than 9,000 to the 4th at minimum. The recom­binant nature of the beast precludes successful vaccine.

Further, the virus was created to have these characteristics. The virus was developed that would intentionally and collectively de­stroy the cells which are responsible for processing the virus and that is what AIDS is.

In your blood system you have cells which are called macrophages. It is the job of the macrophages to process this virus and present it to the T-lymphocyte for development of im­munity. But what happens is that the macrophage cannot kill the virus, it grows inside the macrophage instead, the macrophage is then actually injecting it into other cells throughout the body. This leads to the death of T-4 lymphocytes as well as other cells, such as a rather important group of cells called the brain.

The defect is not primarily in the human lymphocytic system but rather lies in the macrophage system, the very cell responsible for processing the virus. The macrophage system's job is to process the virus and send it out in a form that the body can uti­lize to develop immunity. What is happening now is that if one is infected with AIDS virus and you have an antibody directed against that virus, those form a conjugate (reproduction) if you use a vaccination against the virus---that is the actual purpose of a vaccine, to produce these antibodies directed against the AIDS virus.

If you are vaccinated against AIDS, you have these conjugates formed, that allows the macrophage to ingest those antibody antigens more easily. The entire complex is ingested instead of the macrophage. The macrophage then processes the antibody, the virus grows inside the cell, and you die more quickly than if you had not been vaccinated. Vaccination against AIDS would be impossible for you at this time and would prove to be most detrimental.

You now have been given rational and clear reasons why an AIDS vaccine can never be practical nor actually developed. Firstly, you have astronomical numbers of mutations of the virus which means a specific vaccine, for a specific virus, cannot be made. Secondly, the way in which the virus is processed within the human body would make AIDS infection even more rapidly fatal when treated with a vaccine.

Of course this is disappointing to those efforting around the clock to make a vaccine. IS IT NOT MORE FOOLISH, HOWEVER, TO BLINDLY PURSUE A VACCINE CURE THAT CANNOT WORK, THEREBY DELAYING RE­SEARCH OF ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF TREATMENT AND CURE? FURTHER TAMPERING WITH THE VAC­CINE WILL ALSO CAUSE EXACERBATION OF THE DIS­EASE PROCESS ITSELF.

Dharma, might we have a break, please. This is a most unpleasant subject and we will perform better with regular pauses for whole body exercise and mental refreshment.

Hatonn to stand-by