PJ 63
CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., FEB. 13, 1993 8:52 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 181

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 1993

FIRST, SOME ANSWERS AND COMMENTS
I have been asked to comment on Gaiandriana vs. chondriana. Perhaps let us reprint the "note" taken from a phone call to Claudia regarding "confusion" on the products in point:

M.L. called. He came up on Saturday 2/6/93 and arrived after our meeting, around 4:00. Jack was here and talked to him about "Life Crystals" & "Gaiandriana". He was confused so on Monday he called Dr. Merki. I think he thought Dr. Merki was connected to the new product. Dr. Merki assured him "Chondriana" couldn't be marketed in the U.S.A. M. was more confused and called wanting me to ask Commander to straighten out the confusion.

I told him he obviously hadn't been reading his LIBERATOR as it was related in several places and all the clues were presented to clear up his confusion. I told him if he still wanted to ask a question, to submit it in writing. He then asked for Jack's phone number where from he can order the product.

I appreciate the opportunity to clear up some very important points. Dr. Merki presents the "Life Crystal" which, he says, is devoid of chondriana in any event. I won't comment on that for I have no interest in that product. Whatever Dr. Merki offers is worthy of note, obviously, or we would not have offered it for your use. It is also noted that we offered it at reduced cost--be­low, even, what Dr. Merki sells his own product for of late. His product offers an excellent "base" for the growth of little chondriana. In fact, if added to the solution of both Gaiandriana AND Aquagaia, you can enhance the food supply, thus multi­plying the little friends. HOWEVER, we do not deal in any­thing called chondriana. If we refer to same, it is because there is a genetic organism known as chondriana which is the most similar entity as recognized in your research community. What we have is "gaiandriana" which is similar but not the same as chondriana and "aquagaia" which is "mitochondria". The base formulae for both is NOT the same as is Dr. Merkl's in the first place and you are not getting the full story from Merki, in the second.

Injectable chondriana cannot be marketed in the U.S. If obtained, it has to be brought in from outside the U.S.

Now, let us get on with the REAL problem. George Green has a massive blight campaign going on, as you know, and we will again speak of that in a minute. However, what he is telling all inquirers is that Gaiandriana and Aquagaia are nothing but WATER. Now, chelas, God may be a bit foolish at times as deals with human counterparts--BUT, not that foolish! Come now. The hard part for Mr. Green is that his plan for capture of all assets and property of the JOURNALS to the PHOENIX INSTITUTE has fallen into total disarray which is precipitating into total bedlam in his circle as the misrepresentations come into focus.
I specifically REQUIRED that the parties involved in the development of the product NOT even speak of this devel­oping research or we would simply not bring the product to availability. It was already obvious that Mr. Green, through America West, had great and wondrously wealth-making schemes afoot--ALL UTILIZING OUR HARD-EARNED ASSETS AND PROPERTY. We have done NOTHING but show appreciation for the contributions of both George and Desiree but he continues to shoot himself in both feet. I cannot control what he does for it is not of my business. However, to send his "probes" into our business which is to­tally non entwined with his "operations" is not acceptable.

Our full wish is that ones who draw away and go about their own endeavors, fare well. But there is gross misrepresentation going on and the parties guilty of that misrepresentation will be the ones caught in their own traps. I do not make the "Universal Laws", I simply abide by them.

I suggest that you ones not be fooled in either direction re­garding the products which are offered from this location. This is NOT Dr. Merkl's product nor is it some kind of new "Willard Water". Those products have their use, I suppose, and even with the introduction of Gaiandriana, still have valid placement--I don't have interest in either. I believe, however, that you can now see why I hold the formulas in privacy with only the re­searchers having the technical data (which they DO HAVE--you can check with Dr. Young on same).

I am happy to clear confusion but when ones are tampering around here and there and checking with the opposition as per­ceived by Mr. Green--I suggest YOU look at the situation. If you want information about Gaiandriana--WOULD YOU NOT COME TO THE SOURCE--AND NOT TO THE MAKER OF SOME TOTALLY DIFFERENT PRODUCT???? CONSIDER ACTIONS AND JUDGE. CONSIDER THE "MAN" AND "DISCERN".

I respect Dr. Merkl greatly. He has developed some polymers which could clean up your entire atmosphere from pollutants from exhaust material--be it automobiles or factory smoke­stacks. Because I recognize and respect greatly Dr. Merkl, I suggested his product in the interim until Gaiandriana could be given to you because it was allowed in the U.S. and could build a base for perfection of cellular structuring. His product is now $100 per bottle and--even if it were in its perfect form--that lim­its the people who can utilize it. It continues to grow in cost even as demand would usually bring down the pricing structure. This is not suitable behavior for this is a product of "off shore" intelligence. No man can simply "give it away" because of the costs involved in production and handling. However, it could certainly be more available than at costs of ones who take too much in return. Again, regardless of how I would like to word an action--in your language, the only word available is "greed". This is WHY we did not offer the gaiandriana to come forth through Dr. Merkl. We even offered to build him a facility for perfection of the product--right here. He declined for he wanted it all. I do not, however, have any disagreement with Dr. Merkl in any way whatsoever. I doubt Dr. Merkl would even claim to recognize me. So be it--I like it that way for in the ending the reality of presence is so much more qualifying and validating after popular public denial. Ponder it.

NOW A WORD TO OUR DEVELOPERS
I would first share a note from one who is working on devel­oping this "product" and finds our latest input has resulted in "fantastic" (his term) response. His exact comment regarding the culture medium we are now offering: "It's fantastic. This little creature can make, if in the culture, and balance the XXX per & Folic acid to its balanced use " "I call this "powerful stuff". The Vitamin C is what we call a, Kicker, or catalyst to increase the potency of it...etc." Indeed, readers, this is NOT water--but is as harmless and natural as water--which is the most important "gift" of all. I have given this researcher the formulae and, for now, it is held only in "mind" for protection of "him" and the assaults against the Gaiandriana. Dr. Young is working on his por­tion of the project and it works out that only the specifically educated technicians and professors in the academic com­munity can understand the mechanisms--but the DNA re­searchers are in a state of SHOCK at the information and, so far, everything I have brought forth is valid and verified by your own researchers. Remember, GOD is simplicity and works in very mysterious ways HIS wonders to perform--and offer unto you!
Will all these "improvements" and "changes" render your product obsolete? No, we will simply tell you how to make your own changes so that none is lost to "repurchase" neces­sity--just give our people time to catch up and get lab re­sults, etc. Already, I have suggested that the "Crystal Life" added to the Gaiandriana or the Aquagaia can supply "food" for the growing entities and as much as triple the values. Add a bit to a small amount of either (both but separately stored), let set open for 48 hours and continue on with your intake schedule whatever it might be. We are not dealing with precise drugs and chemicals--this is the same as any natural substance which might well be used in a nutrition plan. The body will utilize what it wants and needs and dis­card the rest. Would an extra carrot hurt you? Stop thinking in terms you are trained to use--this is as natural and simple as anything on your planet and "killed off". It is the time of returning this for your use to enhance the ability of the body to accept the increased photon rays you are picking up. Stop trying to turn it into some kind of "miracle"--YOU ARE THE MIRACLE--GOD PROVIDES THE TOOLS FOR YOUR USE.
MISSING BULLETIN BOARD
The computer hook-up "Bulletin Board" was closed at my re­quest. It had been infiltrated by surveillance hackers and infor­mation of damaging content placed in the data system, etc. We do not play in those games; we have no wish to advise ones to break rules in any manner whatsoever--even to the income tax situation.

I long ago urged ones to NOT fall for the "sovereignizing" movement for it would set you apart. You feel that playing within the circles of what "is" somehow marks you by the beast. THE BEAST HAS MARKED YOU ALREADY--IT IS YOUR SOUL YOU HAD BEST ATTEND-NOT IRS AND TATOOS. Ones who had thought it wise to follow those strategies for State and Individual Sovereignty are now ready to reap the wrath of the beast. THE ONES WHO HAVE FOUGHT THE SYSTEM TO THE EXTENT OF REMOVING YOURSELVES FROM THE "FEDERAL" ROSTERS HAVE DONE EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU HAD PLANNED. THE GOV­ERNMENT HAS NOW RENUMBERED INTO A SEPARATE CATEGORY ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE MOVED OUT AND AWAY FROM THE "ORDERED" REGIMEN. YOU ARE FIRST TARGETS FOR THEIR ASSAULTS AND WHEN THE NUMBERING IS IN PLACE THEY WILL BEGIN TO CONTACT ALL OF YOU GOOD CITIZENS. RIGHT? OF COURSE NOT! THE CHOICE WHICH YOU SEEM TO THINK WILL WORK FOR YOU--CAN'T--BECAUSE OF THE CORRUPTED SYSTEM IN POWER. Your only hope for change is to restructure from the bottom up THROUGH the adversary while you rebuild properly. "Well, shouldn't we be able to do these things, Constitutionally?" YES INDEED--but the guys in control have the big guns and you do not.

What do I suggest? It's hard to say after the horse is from the barn. Ones in my circle immediately upon asking--got off the kick and took low-profile reentry to the necessary parts of the system which allows you to function without attention. You MUST take a stand--but you do not make yourselves targets to be wiped out by printing "targets" to the "kill zone" on your forehead or over your heart.

"Well," you shout, "isn't this America?" Oh my yes--but it is no longer YOUR AMERICA! Remember it and you may live to fight for freedom another day! Remember also--God doesn't need any more dead martyrs or heroes--HE NEEDS LIVE BROTHERS WILLING TO LIVE FOR TRUTH--NOT SIM­PLY DIE FOR IT.

TAXES
Aren't taxes wrong? Not all of them--some are quite legal and reasonable in fact. Those that are repressive are WRONG--not illegal. They may even be "unlawful" under the Constitution but are quite legal by the laws of the land. So what do you do?

YOU UTILIZE EVERY SHELTER AVAILABLE TO YOU--BUT NOT TO EVADE PAYMENT OF THAT WHICH THEY TELL YOU IS DUE AND OWING. The point is this--IF YOU TAKE ALL THE AVAILABLE RESOURCES FOR SHELTERING INCOME, BE IT PERSONAL OR CORPO­RATE--AND YOU STILL HAVE PROFIT--PAY THE CON­FOUNDED TAXES! DON'T BE FOOLISH, LITTLE ONES, THE BIG BAD WOLF HAS BIG BAD TEETH. THE POINT IS NOT TO DIE IN THE TRAP BUT TO FINALLY DISARM THE TRAP AND TRAPPERS. DON'T ANY OF YOU GO OUT THERE AND SAY "THEY TOLD ME TO DO THIS AND HATONN SAID...." HATONN HAS TOLD YOU TO ATTEND YOUR SELVES. THIS IS NOT ANY KIND OF SUBSERVIENCE ANYTHING--I CERTAINLY DO NOT WISH TO OVERTHROW YOUR GOVERNMENT--WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO THEN? YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO START AT ZERO AND CLEAN YOUR HOUSE AND SYSTEM--NOT GO OVERTHROW ANYTHING! LU­CIFER TRIED TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT OF GOD IN THE HEAVENS IN THE ORDERLY SYSTEM OF HIGHER EXPRESSION--IT DIDN'T WORK THEN AND IT WON'T WORK NOW AND YOU LIVE IN LUCIFER'S KINGDOM OF HUMAN PHYSICAL--YOU CAN ONLY BEAT HIM THROUGH HIGHER EXPRESSION OF TRUTH AND LIGHT. THAT MEANS PLAYING THE GAME BET­TER THAN HE THROUGH THE VERY RULES HE LAYS FORTH FOR YOUR PLAYING. GOD WINS, MY FRIENDS--IF YOU THINK YOU WILL BEAT YOUR AD­VERSARY BY PLAYING IN HIS GAMES BY HIS IN­STRUCTIONS AND THROUGH HIS RULES--YOU ARE WRONG. YOU ARE STUCK WITH HIS GAME AND HIS RULES--BUT YOU WIN BY GOING TO HIGHER SOURCE AND CHANGING THE RULES--NOT IGNORING THEM. We have offered you some 60 JOURNALS dealing with "what is" and information. If you choose not to use it, so be it.

BACK TO THE JOURNALS
Mr. Green has all the JOURNALS in impound from our own author. He says he has been given back the PLEIADES CON­NECTION volumes, from Court impound, and now has them. THIS IS A LIE, TO YOU ONES WHO HAVE CALLED STATING HE IS SAYING THIS. Our own attorney has been somehow suckered into writing documents to the University of Science and Philosophy attorney, Timothy Buchanan, efforting to get the volumes released to America West. This was most unfortunate for George Green demands secrecy on such actions and then betrays the very one from whom he demanded the security before the ink is dry on the demand. THE BOOKS IN POINT BELONG TO RICK MARTIN AND TEHACHAPI DISTRIBUTING--NOT TO EVEN MENTION THAT THE CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES ARE STILL VALIDLY OPERATIONAL--AND THAT INVOLVES DHARMA. BOTH PARTIES NOW HAVE FULL EVIDENCE PROVING MR. GREEN HAS SOLD THOSE VOLUMES IN POINT AND GEORGE IS GETTING HIMSELF INTO DEEPER AND DEEPER MUCK. If any Federal Judge would release those controversial books without full notification to all parties in­volved--then all attorneys and the court would be in violation of all Law--not just Constitutional.

I cannot have influence over what you are being told--I shall, however, continue to tell it as it "is" and if that is not the same as Mr. Green then I suggest YOU pay attention very closely. Our full intent is to continue to offer BOTH sides in documenta­tion. This DOES impact you readers and I feel we have no choice otherwise for the calls are pouring in from every point in America and overseas. I find it remarkable that George would invest in the postage and phone calls to reach all of you readers who are no longer connected to him in any way--for we will run all correspondence as offered--on the front page if he wishes, of the LIBERATOR.

FROSTING ON THE INTERESTING CAKE
The attempt to have ones withdraw their funds from the Institute is to get the ones withdrawing funds to join with him, Mr. Green, in a project for dome-type developments in Nevada--with an architect originally paid by the Phoenix Institute, to develop feasible plans for beautiful and desirable domed buildings and dwellings. Something, somehow, does not seem quite ethical about this slick maneuver. He promises the participants a big piece of the "action". I find the whole activity most interesting and it now seems beyond any easy and amicable solution. America West intends to retain all the JOURNALS and dis­tribute with full assets returning ONLY to America West. Well, that is not new for there has never been so much as a "royalty" which was turned over fully, to the Phoenix Institute, at any rate. It is, however, potentially damaging to the Institute--for that agreement is documented by both Dharma and E.J. Dharma and E.J. take no payments for any of the work--any return for their work is signed over directly to the Institute against any notes for workers, project proposals, etc. In other words, not for personal gain but to offset any debts owing. Be that as it may, it is reminiscent of Dr. Coleman's book which is now being offered by America West from copies retained in a quarrel with Dr. Coleman. I have no comment about that as Dr. Coleman (Pavlonski) is an interesting resource and confiscated much computer equipment from the Institute. He says Mr. Green "gave" it to him--so be it. It was not Mr. Green's to give but since Mr. Green said he would handle it, it appears a possi­bility after all.

Do we want litigation? No. We simply want access to our work, a shut-down of the phone calls, etc., and those ones to go their way in peace or whatever they are seeking. We have work to do and wonders to share and we plan to get right on with do­ing and sharing. For Dharma: "If the world be against you, who can be for you?" GOD! And He is quite sufficient unto the needs. Besides, if all be against you save the ones of Truth--what more could you possibly ask? Besides, you MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT! The flack is always heavy in the target zone.

SANANDA/THE CHRIST
Another major cause of inquiries comes from George's pre­sentation that "Druthea" (Sananda) and "Rosah" (Moses) refuse to longer share in the LIBERATOR. Oh? Come, come--I be­lieve volumes were written before Druthea stroked one sign on a page. I believe the placement of Druthea is sufficient to itself as explanation--further, I think Sananda is quite capable of getting His messages unto the people. THIS WAS NOT A VERY WISE STATEMENT OR THREAT!

If there is concern on the part of you Readers that there won't be sufficient spiritual presentment--I'm sure the "teachers" can come up with something. George is also telling ones in his phone calls that he is going to start up a valid PAPER and subscribers can simply transfer their subscriptions. So be it.

I suspect, however, that the LIBERATOR may just get a bit MORE interesting as the sorting of ones, away, settles itself. I believe that it is quite probable that Little Crow will share regu­larly with wisdom from the Ancient Brothers. Everything has its proper "season" if you but "wait upon the Lord" by whatever label you place upon it.

VERY, VERY IMPORTANT
Nothing, NO THING has changed in this place except to get better, stronger and more to offer unto our brothers. "Gain" is not of primary interest to any in this crew--that will come in re­turn for service without demand for reward. But it WILL come for it is the promise of God if we do our work in honor and with total integrity. This is the time of your own discernment and own choices--we coerce no one and no thing. You are welcome aboard or blessed with our best wishes to go your way. I KNOW, however, that the going away into the human-driven confusion will NOT BRING "PEACE" NOR LONG BRING COMFORT OR FULFILLMENT. I and my brothers are not here to make you do anything--we are sent to prepare a place and offer to show you the "way". No more and, most certainly in our mission, no less. I cannot give you a gift, nor can any­one, unless you take it. Further, Truth will always "out" and it will stand all tests of all time perceived. The moment may be in confusion and the Truth obscure--but IT WILL be known. So, go with those who would tell you falseness while promising great and wondrous gain--and the Truth will bury you in its wave of obvious KNOWING. He who would plant the seeds of lies upon the winds--shall reap the crop of the whirlwinds. I plant seeds of Truth and God--I attend the fields and the thistles remove themselves or they are cast away to allow the growth of the grain, and I expect and accept none other than the crop I planted. Ponder it. It does not mean that the "weeding" is ei­ther easy or without disappointment and pain--but each and all is given opportunity to change of its hybrid nature to conform to the crop planted--we can do no more. Neither do "we" do of
the casting out of an alien plant--those ones will ultimately eliminate or relocate themselves within their more suitable "kind". They will always effort, however, to take a field full of seedlings with them to feed upon. Be wary of your choices for the time is shortening quickly. And moreover, unless God shortens the time upon this place in the happenings--all would be destroyed--so, our work is laid forth before us--let us get about it.

Thank you, scribe. I said I would attend your placement and your insight--I did not say I would do it FOR you! The way shall be shown--YOU ONES will do the human expression. Just a reminder to you who would await the falling miracle--YOU ARE THE MIRACLE!

Hatonn in total cherishment of you, my brothers and family--the way is radiant--do not be misled by the shadow-makers holding artificial flames for your vision-making. Hold to Truth and the Light of that TRUTH and the way shall be given into your thinking and your ability to accomplish the goal. Salu.
PJ 63
CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

MON., FEB. 15, 1993 8:47 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 183

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 1993

NEWS?
No matter how we search, there seems to be no way to top the Headline News whose lead article this morning was "Man stops French Train System". It seems the man went to the toilet, dropped his wallet and in trying to retrieve it got his hand stuck, necessitating shutting down the rail system, removing the fix­ture, etc. Now, chelas, how important could be the subject of the Opium Trade in the Golden Triangle--which got third billing. (Second billing was Alan Dershowitz/Mike Tyson.)

There was no mention whatsoever of at least 8 earthquakes here and there and some 4 volcano eruptions of notable size. Yes in­deed, I, too, do get very weary of the game in play.

INCORPORATION
You ones are given tools with which to work and the first mo­ment you get dissatisfied or someone leads you down the prim­rose path--you blow your own shelters right out of existence.

I am asking E.J. and Cort to have a series of local meetings to explain how your corporations WORK. The series can be taped and we will send them out as regular meeting tapes--or--you can pick them up separately. I will sit in and probably Host the ses­sions. I am appalled at how poorly you understand your own weaponry for privacy and sheltering.

Ones are demanding their funds back from the Institute--which is a supremely well-run corporation--for YOUR protection. It was originally set that all ones even considering utilizing the Institute for shelter and sharing, have a corporation for personal protection. Now we sit with individuals (some who own corpo­rations) demanding funds returned. Chelas, individual names do not, and never shall, appear on any listing in the Institute. If, of course, you did not have a corporation (which, by the way, I had asked NOT OCCUR) then, yes, your name will appear. However, if you individually placed funds in the INSTITUTE but selected specific use, say the Constitutional Law Center, funds were transferred into that (those) entities and have been utilized with coverage through the Institute.

If you have a pick with any business entity here on a personal, financial basis--the Corporations here CAN ONLY recognize the Corporate entity. There will not be any revelation of any entity by ones here. If you wish to blow your own assets and public information--then YOU do it--not here! Indeed there are ones who thought they had good "Trusts" and therefore needed no incorporation and the Institute honored that set-up--only to find that the "Trusts" were mishandled and actually noted that in some instances the "Trustee" had literally "given" funds away, squandered them or otherwise left the participants open for total loss of funds. If you do business in such "unbusiness" fashion, it is no fault of ones here. I have stated this before and I remind you--WE WILL NEVER DIVULGE OWNERSHIP OF COR­PORATIONS (FOR WE DO NOT IN MOST INSTANCES KNOW OWNERS). FURTHER, FOR YOUR PRIVACY AND CONVENIENCE, DHARMA AND E.J. HAVE WILLINGLY SIGNED AS OFFICERS TO INSURE YOUR PRIVACY. THIS HAS BEEN TO SERVE YOU AT NO COST. THIS WILL NOW BE REARRANGED FOR WE HAVE FOUR PERSONS JOINTLY DEMANDING E.J. AND "DORIS" RE­TURN THEIR "GOLD" INSTANTLY (LAST WEDNES­DAY). THESE ONES ARE NO LONGER WILLING TO SHELTER YOUR PRIVACY LONGER. I WILL NOT AL­LOW IT. WE WILL, IF WE CAN, LOCATE OTHERS TO FILL THAT VACANCY FOR OFFICER LISTINGS. THEY WILL CONTINUE UNTIL SUCH FILL-IN CAN BE LO­CATED OR OTHER ARRANGEMENTS MADE, BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

CORPORATION REARRANGEMENT
It is now required, in addition, that a Board member of each corporation be listed (in new regulations in Nevada). How you handle that matter can be shared by Cort. Because of this un­fortunate (or most fortunate) recent assault by what we thought to be our own people, we must attend changes. This, however, has its good merits. We will now rearrange the incorporation program to open to any and all ones who wish to utilize Mr. Christie's mother Corporation for Nevada incorporation. We have efforted to keep that very limited because Mr. Christie has been swamped as is. NO, I did NOT say that Mr. " Christie owns such a corporation--but he does offer his services THROUGH a separate corporation from any other specific entity here. He of­fers many services for a myriad of corporate entities from mail service to phone lines to total corporate record keeping. And, NO, I did not say bookkeeping of your business--I SAID "CORPORATE RECORDS". If YOU will not bother to learn how to manage your own selves--how can you expect others to DO IT FOR YOU? Much less the ones who are totally swamped in volunteer and minimum cost service. The costs have been kept to such a minimum for you who have sought in­formation and service as to not even allow Mr. Christie to gar­ner enough income for self-sustaining position and every day it gets heavier and heavier.

All ones were quite graciously willing to serve in any way pos­sible in the past--until Mr. Green's attack on cur whole pro­gramming structure for projects and inter-relationships here. No one is willing to longer put up with the assaults while losing everything they have in the process, including unclouded repu­tations and integrity assaults.

Business here will continue to be run with TOTAL integrity and that means maintaining all privacy of participants--WITHOUT EXCEPTION! If WE cannot maintain integrity to you then we deserve no better than any other lousy business in the world. Our intent is NEVER, NEVER, NEVER to even CONSIDER helping any one of you "evade" taxes or other secret, hidden, violations of the laws of the land. It is legal and written into even the IRS rules to insure all possible avoidance of paying un­owed taxes. IF YOU THINK WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU WAYS TO EVADE ANYTHING--FORGET IT, FOR NO ONE HERE WILL ASSIST YOU IN ANY WAY TO DO THAT. WE CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO GAIN SHELTER­ING TO THE EXTENT OF SERVICES WHICH ALLOW YOU HONORABLE AND LEGAL METHODS OF COVER­AGE--OUR INTENT IS NOT IN ANY WAY TO HIDE YOU FROM YOUR LEGAL RESPONSIBILMES. WE ARE NOT EVEN IN THE SUGGESTION BUSINESS OF HELPING YOU AVOID TRAFFIC TICKETS. WE DO, HOWEVER, WRITE ON THESE SUBJECTS AS OTHERS HAVE FOUND METHODS OF HOLDING TO CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, COMMON LAW, ETC., FOR SAME.

We will continue, to the best of our ability, to offer information on these various things others do and offer for coverage--we do not, however, in most instances even suggest you separate your­selves as targets for your very own "enemy within".

SOVEREIGNTY
All of you who have followed the "sovereignty" method of dis­claiming the Federal Government and setting selves aside as "State or Individual sovereign citizens" are in trouble. You have been picked up on the computer systems and, just as I told you it would be--you are now issued new numbers for identifi­cation and you are on the targeted list for harassment at best, in­carceration as a possible choice.

There are ways within the system to gain some coverage and sheltering, to make targets of selves is NOT one of our sugges­tions. Yes, indeed, there are many approaches, even to traffic tickets, which serve you very, very well--as Jack McLamb can point out to you--but to target selves on the adversary's system is indeed dangerous. So be it--to each his own.

I am asked, "Well, Mr. Smart Guy, how do we undo what is already done, if you're so smart!" You just said it, brother, how can you expect me to undo that which you did in spite of my warnings? Oh, you didn't know and you did it blindly? Do you also expect me to supply you with a new leg if a doctor talked you into amputation?

I do, however, suggest you begin to effort at undoing the dam­age by reapplying for SOME of the nasty system's system and possibly even promise never to breathe or think again. Then take actions to shelter within the system which removes attention from YOU. It is not my business either way, friends. I can of­fer you insight and tell you how it is and there are even ones here who will help you WITHIN THE LAWS OF THE LAND--but we are not your freedom enforcers. It reminds me a bit of the "Hippy movement" where it was deemed to dress "differently" and "show the establishment". All you did was get identified by your "uniforms and actions" and set up for wipe­out--never to be free from the black-list.

ONCE ON THE "TARGET LIST"---NEVER OFF IT! ALL YOU CAN DO IS MODIFY THE DAMAGES, PERHAPS.

NEWS IN THE LIBERATOR
Daily we are asked to promote this group or that group. WE HAVE NO GROUP, WHY WOULD WE SUGGEST YOU JOIN "ANOTHER"? Most recently we are asked to sponsor and tout a group being formed to "support Weaver" by demon­strations about the nation. NO! We will offer listings of times and places IF SOMEONE OUT THERE WILL TAKE RE­SPONSIBILITY AND OFFER LEGITIMATE PHONE NUM­BERS, ADDRESSES AND CONTACTS. We will NOT even offer to forward mail in such cases.

If you write, for instance to Weaver personally, we would either give you address information should you call and IF we have permission to do so and "have it"--or in some instances will even offer to forward such contacts--BUT WE ARE NOT A GROUP, PATRIOT OR OTHERWISE, AND WE WILL NOT SUGGEST OTHERWISE. The LIBERATOR is a paper as well as separate corporate entity from all other businesses herein and so shall it remain. We offer voice to, for and of the "people" as any good news publication SHOULD do. We will offer BOTH sides of issues and presentations about persons to the best of our ability. Even in our own position as recipient of assault from what we believed to be our own co-workers, we will offer BOTH sides of the issue--with documentation--not psychic readings. STOP playing your silly "gotcha" games, Readers, YOU have problems. There are ways to modify your problems--NO WAY to make them vanish magically. If you think other­wise, please spare these people here the burden of bearing your load along with theirs. I promise you--theirs is already about as backbreaking and heartbreaking as it can get short of the full-blown firing squad. They already have the actual snipers, SWAT Teams, etc. They will not be asked to stand in your stead ' fore the tribunals of injustice. They shall continue to of­fer what help is available but no thank you, you who have often denounced and actually offered harm deliberately do not fit in the "turn the other cheek" category of actions here at. We have projects and jobs to do and THIS is not one of them.

IS ALL NEWS "COMPLETE" FROM HERE?
NO! In fact IF I were to tell you ALL that is going on and has gone on in secret agreements, losing of documents on purpose and the tricks going on even within immediate family situations--it would blow you away--wouldn't it, Mr. Green? How about actions within the "family or relationship" alliances or disloyal participants right here in the demands of local ones this day? How about the "taking" of certain documents and losing them while theft is assumed? How about misleading as to "advice" of actions from ones who know even less than you have bothered to learn? NO, MY PEOPLE DO NOT NEED YOUR KINDS OF FURTHER LESSON-GIVING. WHAT YOU DO BE­FORE GOD IS YOUR BUSINESS AND YOU SHALL AN­SWER FOR SELVES AND ACTIONS OF SELVES. Mine is not to even give tattle-tale stories and revelations or blackmail--UNLESS you use lies to deceive and destroy that which is built by loyal, totally devoted workers who have served willingly with little if any reward. In instances of such impact--I SHALL TELL TRUTH AND THEN ALLOW YOU TO DEFEND SELVES--OPENLY AND CATEGORICALLY TO THE PUBLIC--GOD IS NOT SECRET PACTS AND RITUALS. GOD IS OPEN, LOYAL AND TOTALLY DEFENSIVE OF HIS PEOPLE.

Example: How is it that a billing was sent to Mr. Martin at Tehachapi Distributing for some $87,000 in the Fall and yet Mr. Green now says he left some $180,000 of books with the same entity? Is not something wrong with mathematical addition--es­pecially since it is fully established that the books were "banned" from Mr. Green in ALL ways and were GIVEN to Mr. Martin? Strange? Also, is it not "strange" that the persis­tence of the billing and the demand for payment as well as re­fusal to pay that which was due and owing to Tehachapi Dis­tributing was not- only perpetuated but actually publicly stated in spite of contempt of court? Oh, I see, could it be that ar­rangements through legal channels and coalition with the very ones bringing the original charges, Mr. Binder of the University of Science and Philosophy, worked out a SE­CRET deal for the release of the books in court-holding TO AMERICA WEST? Could it be that Mr. Green is actually telling ones that he has already recovered those books from the court? Ah so! This leaves the writer (Dharma) in full contempt status while the "friends" and "partners??" set her up further--or agree to drop the charges in exchange for this "new" "coalition"? Come now, Readers, if Hatonn went with Mr. and Mrs. Green to Carson City--I suggest this nasty old Hatonn left hereat is a dastardly troublemaker. Lies? I suggest that you look further before assuming this nasty old "seer" tells lies.

GREEN GOES FOR THE "GREEN" AND "GOLD"
The ones sent to withdraw their funds from security and safety (and to gain the most money) were told to get their funds in gold for FULL VALUE, plus interest, etc., etc.--"bring it to Mr. Green, join with him in a building project wherein they would be given participation in return" and the world will spin happily ever after. How nice, since the Institute paid (from those funds) for the Architect originally drawing up those sweet domes and buildings. Now, I suggest the battle stop lest I really get an­noyed and tell it ALL To you who personally throw stones and tout abuse and "I only put the money in because YOU told us the banks were in trouble"--pay attention. The BANKS ARE IN TROUBLE and NOTHING IS CHANGED EXCEPT FUR­THER DETERIORATION OF YOUR SYSTEM INTO PROB­ABLY TOTAL COLLAPSE AT ANY MINUTE. Some of you have played deliberate "games" with even your own mates to "have your fear-filled and 'mine' ways". I find it painful, the expression without compassion or excuse--but YOUR BUSI­NESS. Stop picking at the ones who have done all they can to help you--and accept the responsibility for your actions which have left you in this confrontation. Again--blackmail? NO--TRUTH!

I find it interesting, further, that Mr. Green is "going to FIX Mr. Ekker's wagon!" What has Mr. Ekker done?? Mr. Ekker didn't even know what Mr. Green was doing, much less cause the Greens or America West grief or damage. And, further, if I be false as Mr. Green announces--how be it he is upset with ME? Dharma has supplied them with over 60 books of which now she has no access--is this somehow her assault upon them? Do the ones caught in their own traps protest too loudly per­haps? So be it.

You ones who fear loss or "game playing" with any of your as­sets--KNOW that all is solidly secure within an impeccable cor­porate system--working superbly exactly as it is supposed to work. We appreciate the assault for it gives us opportunity to have heavy and hard testing of that which we have structured. I always respect and appreciate my enemies for they are the best teachers and trainers in the universe.

TO CANADA AND W.M.
W.M., we appreciate your position and, although I realize you have called and are content with this end, we want you to allow us to share with Readers what has been told you by Mr. Green.

Mr. Green called this "distributor" in Canada and W.M. is only one of dozens, perhaps hundreds, of personal phone calls from Green to you people.

He told Mr. M. that America West has recovered the PHOENIX JOURNALS. PLEIADES from the Federal Court and "you can begin to order them ANY time." IF THIS IS SO THERE WILL BE A SUIT AGAINST HIM, US&P, LAWYERS AND COURT LIKE NONE PRIOR TO THIS. The lawyer for US&P denies any such release although our own attorney, Mr. Tips, says there was a request for release offered because he had written it for Mr. Green.

In the aftermath of a barrage of phone calls from "readers" Mr. Martin called Mr. Buchanan in Fresno, US&P's representing attorney. Mr. Buchanan said that no way had he arranged for or signed such a release which would have been legally mandatory. So, this indicates that Mr. Green has made SOME KIND OF ARRANGEMENT DIRECTLY WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY.

Mr. Green did, however, after this breaking information, di­rectly call Mr. Buchanan so many times on Friday that Mr. Buchanan had to call Mr. Tips and require Mr. Green cease and desist with the calls. The continuing claim to have the books in possession, however, continues to be made by Mr. Green THROUGH THIS VERY DAY!

Mr. Green further is telling all recipients of his calls, as re­ported my Mr. M., that Hatonn is speaking through several other entities, including himself, and the "Hatonn in Tehachapi" IS FALSE AND TELLS LIES. He is telling ev­eryone that he will be publicly starting a paper wherein he can prove his statements through the publishing from all these "channels"--that he (Green) is in even "more DIRECT contact". Good luck!

WATER PURIFICATION
The last and most interesting assault against my people and ser­vice is that he is telling all ones to "not take that stuff 'they' are offering". Come now, Mr. Green--what could YOU possibly know about such a thing?? Yes indeed, we have certainly gone out of our way TO NOT ALLOW YOU TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I believe the reason for that "reasoning" is pretty obvious.

By the way, to you who go ahead and utilize the product in point--if you add seven drops of hydrogen peroxide to a gallon of water it will purify it for biologic contaminates--add a table­spoon or less of Gaiandriana and a few drops of Aquagaia, a blop of PURE aloe vera and let set 48 hours. For larger con­tainers add equivalents and for big and long-term storage--use increased blopping of aloe for longer term cell "fuel". All residue of the biologic-foreigners will be used as fuel leaving little "pac-men" to continue to protect the "stored" (or used), water. This is also very, very good in the case of possible radi­ation pollution--for the friendly little creatures THRIVE in hyper X-ray environments. I didn't say they could not be destroyed by radiation at certain levels for the product is not yet finished, in­tentionally. With "friends" like Mr. Green--we need enemies? What will the water "taste" like? Good spring water! If you have even a primitive filter system--you will have virtually "clean" water. If water is treated with "ozone" for purification, you will have even better results--especially if you allow it to set a few hours prior to adding the above "stuff". Dangerous?? Is boiling water and cooling it dangerous to you??

So, what is Mr. Green doing? Simply showing his colors--no more and sorrowfully, no less. God did not promise you good friends no disappointments nor, in fact, no pitfalls--or for fur­ther fact, no ability to regain status after a "fall". God will ac­cept all petitions for regainment of status with HIM--but He is going to require, in all instances, restitution to all intentionally damaged parties and full acknowledgement through the source damaged. No, in a case like this, simply saying to God, "Wow, I'm sorry, Sir" will not cut the mustard for THERE IS a path­way of undoing that which has been done to some level and ex­tent. Remember, to simply say, "I am sorry" without meaning, say, in murder, does not release responsibility for the act nor the full restitution of loss.

WASTED TIME AND SPACE
So, how long will we waste time and space on this matter? As much as necessary and not one second or sentence more. We have projects and work to be attended and this nor any other as­sault shall stop our appointed tasks and mission. We offer no threat nor assault against another and we shall not long deterio­rate the value of our work by nit-picking. BUT, we shall rebut that which is false at every opportunity for you READERS must, first of all, come to know that you can trust this resource. What else you do and what you wish to believe is not my busi­ness nor that of anyone hereat. We can have compassion for those who pursue this false trail--but it is only cause to require that we take appropriate actions--it is not our business to attend their own perceptions or direction. In other words "what you or they think of me or mine--IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!"

"BY THEIR OWN WORDS AND WORKS SHALL
THEY MAKE THEMSELVES KNOWN!"
Thank you for your service, chela. We shall return to our reg­ular subject materials on the morrow, hopefully. We shall also continue with "negotiations" for some means to delay cause of moving for you at least until we get Dalene moved and some sense of direction. Though you walk through the valley of shadows--I walk beside you and shall carry you if needs be. Salu.

Hatonn