PJ 63
CHAPTER 15

REC #1 HATONN

WED., MARCH 3, 1993 9:03 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 199

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 1993

OPTIMIST OR PESSIMIST?
PRESS RELEASE
March 2, 1993
This press release comes directly from the U.S. Department of Justice, United States Attorney, Eastern District of California. Room 3305 Federal Building, United States Court House, 650 Capitol Mall, Sacramento, California 93814. Phone: 916:551­2700.

George L. O'Connell, United States Attorney, Eastern District of California, announced today that Maynard Charles Campbell, Jr., age 51, and Eileen Carol Kunkel, age 50, were found guilty by a jury of theft of government property for unlawfully cutting and selling trees from the Klamath National Forest in California. Campbell was also found guilty of depredation of government property for con­structing earthen barriers which damaged a government roadway.
Campbell and Kunkel EACH face a maximum potential sentence of 10 YEARS IN PRISON and a $250,000 FINE on EACH COUNT. The defendants are scheduled for sentenc­ing before United States District Judge Edward J. Garcia on May 24, 1993.
The joint investigation of this case was conducted by the United States Department of Agriculture, Office of Inspector General, the Forest Service's Timber Theft Task Force and the Klamath National Forest.
[P.S.: H: This is the same court in the same district wherein Ekkers will have hearing--IF THEY EVER GET HEARING. It does seem a bit unlikely that any citizen shall ever again prevail, doesn't it?]
The optimist goes to the window every morning and says, "Good morning, God." The pessimist goes to the window and says, "Good God, morning." WHICH IS YOUR HABIT?

Yes, Dharma, I know, precious--you looked out the window at the birds flocked in for their panhandling, at the misting rain, at the tents and simply were bewildered. I heard you thank God for one more day in spite of the fact that the RTC appraisers were due in half an hour--but I also did hear you lament--"Good God, another day, can we make it?"

UPDATE TO YOU READERS AND PHONERS
After sitting on the courthouse steps for the signing of the order removing any shelter at all--the RTC "boys" overstepped their bounds in some slight measure. The Judge refused to sign the order as written by the RTC so it was returned for correction. That means three days at best--but it allows a breath for the at­torneys to do something. The worst, of course, is if that Judge signs late Friday because there will be no shelter over the week­end. We shall see how it goes because it appears no help is go­ing to come from those who could afford this place and four more like it without having to change bank-accounts. It is fine for God watches and sorting is happening as we speak. "It is harder for a rich man to pass into heaven than a camel to pass through the eye of the needle!" So be it.

To you who stand ready to come--please remain at ready for this is not over by a long, long way. Someone has to stand the gauntlet and the Ekkers are willing to do that but it does help so much to know that you are not alone.

The letter that perhaps "hurt" the most was also so amusing that all save Dharma in her packing box got a good laugh. One person from Ohio whacked Dharma upside the head with: "Why don't you get rid of that Hatonn and let George Green run things--he is the only one who can do it right." Then in the next paragraph there were multiple "lies" offered to cover his actions from you-the-people. She further stated that she was the only one she knew who would even look at that LIBERATOR and she "...felt sorry for George having to even try and sell those terri­bly written Journals." I will remark, however, there has been ONLY THE "ONE" out of the myriads of beautiful letters of support.

There is something you MUST understand, readers. Doris and E.J. Ekker are NOT the Institute--BUT, every cent in the Insti­tute is backed by their word to cover in full, with interest. This includes ALL that has been skived off by anyone. And, further, I shall see to it that there is the wherewithal to do exactly THAT. If we cannot remain in integrity and purity of purpose--we have nothing left for which to work and may as well close it down right now. If YOU allow George Green this victory in his theft--then I see that few deserve more than that which you have allowed to be built to destroy you. In that event, I will ask no more of these people here, or you out there, who give all you can to this Nation and Freedom.

JOURNALS
I am herein asking you readers to purchase no more JOUR­NALS directly from America West. Those books are MY and MY BROTHERS' property in EVERY WAY YOU CAN MENTION--RIGHT DOWN TO THE FINANCING FOR THE PRINTING. If you MUST pin an "author of earth realm" on them--THEY BELONG TO ONE DORIS J. EKKER. We are working diligently to first reclaim the as­sets taken illegally and then get the volumes of printed JOURNALS--or--the sum of $150,000 note value (in which case we shall simply reprint the books). At any rate, waiting is what is requested for would-be purchasers. We shall offer the books at a lower price--even for distributors. This will allow more quantity for distribution. Our intent has never been to make great wealth from our WORD and now this shall come back under our control. We do have to break even and make enough to afford help and warehousing. We hope to have this matter settled shortly and at least a mini­mal supply with which to work. We will re-press every one if it comes to that necessity--I guess you call it "starting over". It matters not--GOD'S TRUTH DOES NOT CHANGE. While we are at it we will re-dictate the volumes banned in a different format; WE don't have poor memories and the secrets of life and God are not going to change or "go anywhere". Please allow our people a bit of time and we shall get it under control. Thank you. If the books are banned--we shall simply rewrite each and all. So be it.
MR. SESSIONS OF THE FBI
As we pen it is evident that so many things happen at once that many of the fragments are lost. For instance, do any of you know WHY Sessions is on the hot seat and being pushed out of position?

Well, it is NOT because of some trumped up corruption--the REASON is exactly the opposite. What Sessions knows--and what the late Bush Administration doesn't want you to know--is that Sessions ordered a probe of the evidence that leading mob figures gave Bush some $750,000 IN CASH for "whatever he needed".

It reminds me a bit of George Green's claim that D.O. gave him and Desiree $350,000 in gold for "whatever they wanted it for".

Sessions is an honest man and is not willing to shred evidence and retire gracefully nor must you allow him to do so. He was going to continue his campaign to expose wrongdoing, even, and perhaps especially, by the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT. You know, that same group of "Hell's Angels" who back the RTC and railroad every citizen targeted.

PEROT AND CON CON
Be especially alert to the thrust of Perot in his push to handle the budget, debt and other nonsense. His THRUST IS TO CAUSE TO BE CALLED A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION (CON CON) WHICH WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY YOUR CONSTITUTION--IN TOTAL--IN ONE BRUSH STROKE. YOU ONLY NEED A COUPLE OF STATES TO CAUSE SAME TO HAPPEN. New Jersey and Michigan are now efforting to undo their vote for a convention but the fight is on to disallow that action. Hold your breath, citizens, because you are so near to loss of a nation as to be in total crisis.

ISRAELI
While you butt into everything in places like Somalia--why have you not urged something be done about the Hard Line Soviets and Hard Line Serbs in Europe who are destroying nation after nation? Why? Because it is all a part of the Kissinger Associ­ates One World Order Plan. They are not the planners--only the henchmen and executioners.

You continue without interruption to totally foot the bill for the State of Israel and yet three Arab-American citizens of the U.S. have been seized by Israeli secret police--in the Israeli-occupied West Bank and ARE BEING HELD HOSTAGE TO SILENCE OPPOSITION TO ISRAEL'S FORCED EX­PULSION OF MORE THAN 400 PALESTINIANS WHO WERE ILLEGALLY DEPORTED FROM THE WEST BANK TO LEBANON'S NO-MAN'S LAND. It becomes ob­vious that if your country will leave over 2,600 of your soldiers in Southeast Asia to die--what matters three citizens in Israel? Shame!

TROUBLE FINANCING COLLEGE?
If so then you might like to know that the World Bank is helping some countries. You do not happen to be one of them if you are not from the Russian Federation. The World Bank approved a $600 million loan to the Russian Federation to provide foreign exchange. The "rehabilitation" loan will support the first phase of a broad-based program of reforms, said the World Bank. So that means more and more and endlessly more for you good citi­zens to pay.

PROTECTION. IF IT KILLS YOU
Your dollars at work, America: "If you put garlic and chili peppers on your pizza, you're OK, says the federal government. But spray it on your crops and you're in trouble. Not wanting to use chemicals on his farm, Rich Ihler of Idaho sprayed a con­coction of garlic and chili peppers on his crops. Now he's in trouble with the Environmental Protection Agency who are investigating because the mixture is not a 'registered pesti­cide'." And how is your day?

PJ 63
CHAPTER 16

REC #2 HATONN

WED., MARCH 3, 1993 12:19 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 199

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 1993.

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE LETTER
In the interest of journalism and in an attempt to allow you to be discerning regarding Constitutional "RIGHTS", we are going to print ALL of the following. Remember, chelas, you can't have it ALL WAYS--you either must have Constitutional rights for ALL or you have nothing! If you disagree with a person's color, creed, religion, etc., DOES IT NEGATE HIS RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW?? WHAT IF ALL DISAGREE WITH YOU? PONDER IT AS YOU MOVE ALONG IN THIS PRE­SENTATION FOR IT GETS DOWN AND DIRTY AND DANGEROUS. This is the best example I can offer of how the Government is efforting to stamp out anything they wish to call a "cult" or "subversive" or any other excuse for stopping any who speak out against the New World Order and New States Constitution (U.N. Charter).

QUOTING:

U.S. Department of Justice
United States Marshals Service
District of Utah

U.S. Post Office & Courthouse
350 South Main Street-Rm. B-20
P.O. Box 1234, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110

TO: JUDGE HARRY SMERLING
LOS ANGELES, CA

FR: DEPUTY JAMES L. PARKER
U.S. MARSHAL SERVICE
DIST. OF UTAH

RE: SENSITIVE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION

SU: ROBERT SEAMANS

[H: Yes, you should recognize the name--from the Randy Weaver incident.]

THIS MEMO IS TO MAKE YOU AWARE OF AN EX­TREMELY DANGEROUS AND SENSITIVE INVESTIGA­TION THAT IS ONGOING IN THE STATE OF UTAH.

SINCE OCTOBER OF 1992 A MULTI-AGENCY INVESTI­GATION HAS BEEN IN PLACE. THIS INVESTIGATION HAS USED NUMEROUS INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES. THIS INCLUDES THE USE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFOR­MANTS, AND UNDER COVER AGENTS OF SOME OF THE PARTICIPATING AGENCIES.

DURING THIS INVESTIGATION IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT ROBERT SEAMANS WAS A CONVICTED FELON AND A PROBATIONER OUT OF THE STATE OF CALI­FORNIA. THUS MS. FRANCES GARSIDE WAS CON­TACTED AND HAS BEEN OF GREAT HOPE AND ASSIS­TANCE TO OUR INVESTIGATION.

IT IS IMPERATIVE TO OUR INVESTIGATION THAT THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA ISSUE AN ARREST WARRANT FOR SEAMANS. EXTRADITION IS OF EQUAL IM­PORTANCE. IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE, WE WOULD BE FORCED TO ALLOW A VERY DANGEROUS SUBJECT TO CONTINUE TO BE A DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY THAT HE RESIDES IN. [H: Goodness, I effort to correct errors but "there should be a law against" butchering the language and grammar (not to mention miswording)--most especially in documents that pronounce actual death sen­tence upon a being.]

PLEASE BELIEVE ME THAT I'M NOT TRYING TO HOLD ANYBODY EMOTIONALLY HOSTAGE WITH THAT LAST STATEMENT. THE INVESTIGATION HAS A LARGE AMOUNT OF INDIVIDUALS AS TARGETS. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTINUE THE CASE IF WE WERE TO ARREST SEAMANS ON FEDERAL CHARGES AT THIS TIME.

THE NUMBER ONE CONCERN TO US IS THE SAFETY OF OUR AGENTS AND TO THE PUBLIC.

THIS INVESTIGATION HAS THE UTMOST ATTENTION OF OUR HEADQUARTERS IN ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA, THEY HAVE EXPRESSED THEIR CONCERN IN THIS MATTER.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM THAT THE STATE OF CALI­FORNIA SEEMS TO HAVE IS THE EXPENSE OF THE EX­TRADITION. THE MARSHAL SERVICE HAS WHAT ARE CALLED, "CO-OP" MOVES. THIS IS WHERE THE STATES CONTRACT WITH THE MARSHAL SERVICE TO MOVE OR EXTRADITE THEIR PRISONERS, NORMALLY THE COST IS SIGNIFICANTLY LESS THAN LOCAL OR STATES DEPARTMENTS CAN MOVE A PERSON. THIS PROGRAM MIGHT BE OF SOME HELP TO YOUR STATE.

WE ALL CERTAINLY UNDERSTAND FINANCIAL PROB­LEMS, BUT I AM FEARFUL THAT IF SEAMANS IS NOT ARRESTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, IT COULD COME BACK TO HAUNT ALL OF US. [H: Guess what he RE­ALLY means!?]
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS EX­TREMELY SENSITIVE MATTER. I HOPE THIS MEMO IS NOT CONSTRUED AS TO INTIMIDATE OR TO THREATEN ANYBODY. I FEEL VERY STRONGLY ABOUT THIS CASE. I'M HOPING THAT MS. GARSIDE WILL FILL YOU IN ON THE BACKGROUND OF THIS CASE. IT IS INTERESTING AND SAD THAT THERE CAN BE SUCH BLIND HATRED IN OUR COUNTRY. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP.

END OF FEDERAL LETTER QUOTING

I cannot possibly catch you up on this case but I can say that there have been many calls into the LIBERATOR offices by one terrified person, John W. Bangerter, "Army of Israel".

We have declined to print anything because of the "Jewish" im­plications and we are already under attack from same through the ADL and WZO. However, you are going to find this "Israel" is not the same--but rather the opposite, which creates more fire and dragons.

Therefore, all we can do is print the letters, for information only, in good conscience for journalistic fairness. Anything that pits a Federal Marshal's SWAT team against an ordinary citizen living as his heart dictates (as with Randy Weaver), there de­serves hearing at the very least. I repeat, this is so entangled with the Randy Weaver matter that we would actually be shirk­ing of our responsibility NOT to print this material.

So, we will back up and print a letter received on Feb. 23, 1993, at the LIBERATOR from John W. Bangerter. I WILL NOTE HERE AT THE BEGINNING THAT WE HAVE NO ADDRESS NOR VERIFICATION OF THIS PERSON SO ALL WE CAN DO IS SIMPLY OFFER THE LETTER AS GIVEN.

QUOTING:

Dear Editor and Staff:

I am writing to you about some of the things that have been happening to my family, my friends and the "Movement". I do not know when we became a problem to "Z.O.G." (no defini­tion given for Z.O.G.) or when we became under their watchful eye.

In 1986, a group of Skinheads (about 8) would hunt the desert at night to find aliens, not Mexicans or Haitians, but aliens called "Greys". In 1987 I met with John Lear at his home in East Las Vegas. We talked about our sightings just 40 miles southeast of Las Vegas. Maybe that's when Z.O.G. began watching us or possibly could have been in 1985 after meeting Jim Wickstrom of the Posse Comitatus and Pastor of an Israel Identity Church in Wisconsin. In 1988 we were the security for the Church of Jesus Christ Christian in Hayden Lake, Idaho and found out who the feds were while they, by then, knew for sure who we were.

At the Aryan Congress of July 1989, we had a list of about 25 Federal Scum. In Oct. of 1989 Z.O.G.'s satanic forces made their play, a man whom I had known for several years tried to get my 16 year old brother and I drunk on moonshine. Well, luckily we didn't drink hard alcohol, so they couldn't get us drunk like they had planned. A couple of hours later we had a conversation with this federal agent. He wanted the two of us (my brother and I) to fly to San Diego, purchase 500 semi-auto assault rifles and then fly back to Spokane. Then, by car, drive back to San Diego and pick up the guns and then drive to Nevada, put them in a mine in a town called Nelson. Then get all the Skinheads to pick up the guns and take them to Las Vegas and hold the whole city hostage and make demands that they let all of our friends out of prison. I knew it was a set-up and my friend who I liked very much was a federal agent provocateur. After he left, I told my brother what I thought and he agreed, so we avoided him for a long time. We then warned all of our friends. Some listened, some did not. The ones who listened to him are doing time in Z.O.G.'s prisons. Well, we out-smarted Z.O.G. and their net caught the wrong fish.

Now, for their most vicious trap, the Weavers. I met Randy and Vicki Weaver at a Church of Jesus Christ Christian in 1988 at a church gathering of about 400-500 people. I sat at Randy's and Vicki's camp and talked about aliens and the Jewish control of our government. Most of the time we read scriptures. In fact, when we weren't doing security we were spending most of our time with the Weavers at their camp. Of course, the Federal eyes were taking notes of our conversations with their long-distance listening devices.

When they tried and failed to set us up in October of '89 they tried to get Randy to do so. He said no, so they put their pres­sure on he and his wife and children. Of course there may be reasons, some other reasons, I do not know. In March of '89, the Las Vegas SWAT searched my house after several of us re­turned from an 80 mile hike through Death Valley, California. They were looking for White Supremists literature, so they stated. When they tried to set me up in August of '89 to pur­chase illegal firearms and then in Oct. 1989 for illegal trans­portation of firearms and conspiracy charges, it never worked for them.

The Gulf War began, we sent over 20,000 letters to service­men explaining the truth. We sent articles out of Jewish news­papers, letting the real culprits spill the beans about it all. The Military Intelligence ordered us to stop. Dick Cheney himself, ordered all outgoing mail to be seized. We had over 1,000 in agreeance with us. Some told of 700 marines throwing down their guns and burning a mannequin of Bush. Fearing the sol­diers safety, we burned all of their letters. The war ended a few days later. We spent all of our money on mail-outs and had to move. The FBI searched our house after we left and confiscated over 1,000 unmailed letters to "Any Serviceman". They never charged us with anything to my knowledge.

We had meetings in Las Vegas every week with sometimes more than 200 people attending. Randy's situation was always mentioned. We decided to move to Utah when our house was being shot at 3 to 4 times a week. I have three sons ages 2, 6 and 9. I needed a safe place for them. My mother, her hus­band, my sister and her husband, my brother, his wife and two children, my wife and I and our three children moved to Hurricane, right outside of Zion. We all lived (except my sister and her husband) in a large brick home from July '92 to Dec. '92.

One day I noticed an army helicopter circling our home for about 20 minutes. It was there again a couple of days later.

Several neighbors had questions, the local paper said the Na­tional Guard was looking for marijuana crops in Zion, but I lived 20 miles away from Zion (Park) and the helicopters were circling my house. It was quiet until August. Then my friend, Dave Cooper, came down and told me the feds had Randy and his family surrounded. We did not hesitate. We grabbed our guns and left for Naples, Idaho. When we got there we heard on the radio that some skinheads were arrested for trying to get in and save the Weavers. We didn't know what to expect. When we got to the roadblock, the ATF pointed at us. They knew who we were. We never slept until it was 9 days later. We prayed by the river that they'd come off the mountain alive. Our prayers were answered. They came down alive. Dave and I wrote a letter urging Randy to come down and be a living wit­ness to the world and tell what really happened. When they came down we went to the motel and spent two days with Sara, Rachel and Eleisheba. They told us many of our friends and their friends were Feds. (That's why a lynch mob was formed for me and my friend, Dave, for writing a letter.)

As of Feb. 3, 1993 my brother-in-law was arrested in St. George, Utah. Federal Marshal's questioned all the police who know us. The Feds are trying to say we had been trafficking guns to Randy years ago. It is all false. They want to use us to destroy Randy and Kevin's trial and thus finally destroy us also.

J.W.B.
Now, on to a letter which came attached to the Federal Mar­shal's letter.

QUOTING:

March 2, 1993

Mary Lynn (Bangerter) Seamans
XX, Utah

Dear Editor and Staff:

I hope that you can get this information out to your readers before my family have all been killed by the government tyrants! [H: So do I, blessed children, so do I!]

The FBI and ATF boys are presently busy with the Waco, Texas standoff. I think this is a good time to apprise you of what is going on with John Bangerter and the 'Army of Israel'. Johnny is my twenty three year old brother. He has been inves­tigating the Federal Government for years. He has been very astute.

We have known for some time of the Federal surveillance on us. We know that the FBI and ATF gunners are being brain­washed and lied to about us, so that they will fire on us with ab­solutely no reservations!

My brother Johnny is definitely NOT of the criminal type, but rather, a deeply religious and involved man with regard to the future of our country and its people.

None of my family have been involved in crime. We have high expectations of one another. We are most particular about good health, education and patriotism in our group.

I believe that our group have become informed about the tyranny of our government to the extent that they now think it is necessary to stop us from exposing them any further.

The Weaver family in Idaho attempted to alarm the public of their suspicion of their on-coming attack. No one took them se­riously enough to go to the press with their cry for help until it was far too late.

Please take note of the enclosed document. It is a letter to my husband's judge from Federal Marshal, James Parker. Please read the information below, and hear our plea!

My husband Robert Seamans was arrested in 1990. He was driving a car that belonged to his friend. Within the car was a gun that also belonged to this friend. The gun had been modi­fied, making it illegal. Bobby has honor and did not wish to disclose information to the police of who did own the weapons; consequently, he was charged with having possession of an ille­gal firearm. He was put on probation for three years.

[H: Let me interrupt right here and now. This is why I tell you that nothing associated with me nor mine will have vio­lence or will I sanction any firearms whatsoever. I realize that you who think you have freedoms can't face the fact that you no longer do so. HOWEVER: DEAD PATRIOTS ARE WORTHLESS AND AGAIN IT WILL BE PROVEN--THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD UNTIL THAT, TOO, IS SILENCED. It is difficult, though, to to­tally silence the press as long as you have a Constitution and WORK TOTALLY WITHIN THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE LAND! BREAK THE LAWS OF THE LAND AND YOU WILL BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED--AND LIKELY IMPRISONED OR, AT THE LEAST, LOSE EV­ERY THING OF PROPERTY AND RESOURCE. IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE TO DESIRE TO LASH-OUT AND STRIKE BACK IN KIND--BUT IT WILL ONLY GET YOU HURT OR KILLED. PLEASE, TAKE CAUTION, CITI­ZENS, WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT VIOLENCE AGAINST THIS ENEMY COME UPON YOU WILL NOT DO ANYTHING SAVE CAUSE YOU MORE PAIN AND ENSLAVEMENT.]

Robert and I were married in July of '92. My father had told me he would further my education and give me a nice car if we would live near him in Utah. He wanted me to help him with his business. When Robert was offered a job in Utah it gave us great hope since he could not find employment in California. Robert thought there would be more security and safety for a family-setting in the small crime-free Utah town.

Robert started his job right away. He advanced rapidly to 'crew chief'. He is well liked by his boss M.C. and his co‑workers. We have a nice home and Bobby and I were very happy.

February 2, 1993 my husband was arrested by a large group of local police and Federal officers under large spotlights with guns to his head for violating his probation by leaving Cali­fornia. I didn't realize that Robert still had one month left of his probation. He was held in St. George, Utah for about a week. He was then extradited to the L.A. County jail in California.

In August of 1992 my brother Johnny, several friends, an­other family member and myself left Hurricane, Utah to travel to Idaho. We hoped to rescue the Weaver family from death, who were under attack by the enemies of our Christian Nation. We all choked with emotion and worry about our dear friends as we blazed the road north toward Idaho. This time, I didn't even notice the beauty of the tall pines of the mountains along the way. I could only see the road ahead of us; the long, long road!

After we arrived in Idaho we were informed of the massacre that had taken place. We were furious at the actions taken against the Weavers. We planned and prayed night and day. Finally, my brother Johnny and friend, David Cooper, thought of convincing Bo Gritz to deliver a letter to Randy Weaver who was still in the cabin with his three daughters. In the letter Johnny and David urged Randy to end the standoff. The letter told Randy how much they cared for him and how they wanted him to live! They pleaded with him to stay a living witness and present the truth in the courts! Randy left his cabin and he and his daughters came down the mountain.

Randy was not allowed to speak with us. Sixteen year old Sara Weaver requested to speak with my brother, Johnny and David Cooper, the "skinheads" that had written the letter.

I joined my brother and David as they talked and cried with the traumatized Weaver girls at their motel. We stayed there with them for two nights. Sara was exhausted but she gave us as much information as her strength would allow her. We know the true story and events that took place. We will never forget what Sara told us!

Before and after the Idaho ordeal it was obvious that we were in the scope of the Feds. They recorded our activities. When friends left our home, they were pulled over by police. They were questioned, searched and usually cited for something. Frequently we saw military aircraft flying over our house. We saw numerous cars parked in groups near our home. We sus­pected a Z.O.G. attack, or at best, a beefed-up surveillance.

After the Weaver siege, we all returned to Utah. Soon, the "News" was at our house. One group of reporters after the other. Some were there at the same time. We did interviews with them to publicize the facts about the Weavers. Of course they didn't print what we wanted, but they seemed to scare off the Feds at least. Still it was necessary to guard the house night and day. After leaving our house and returning to their home, the Salt Lake Tribune reporters told us that they were harassed by the Feds. The FBI demanded the information that the re­porters had gathered from us.

Since then, certain agents have been successful in causing several members of our family to lose their jobs. My brother's landlord was contacted by Federal Marshals and interrogated. The landlord, R.L., evicted my family from their home as soon as it was possible. He told us it was because of the press cover­age about our religious beliefs.
Presently the government has intervened in my husband Robert's court case. They have leaned on the judge and told many lies about my husband. Federal Marshal James L. Parker told the probation officer Garside, public defender, A. Leone, and Judge Harry Smerling that Robert needed to be held because they plan to charge him with trafficking guns to Randy Weaver with my brother and associates. With that in mind the public defender, A. Leone, told us that Robert may be charged indi­rectly with the murder of Marshal Degan who was killed up at the Weaver siege in Idaho. This is absurd! My husband has not even met Randy Weaver. He didn't attend the stand-off with us in Idaho!

It is apparent by the documents that we have obtained, that my husband's probation officers, the judge and the prosecutors have been keenly and deliberately prejudiced against him by the power of evil government.

Enclosed is the secret letter from Marshall James L. Parker. Please notice the fifth paragraph, where he states that they have targeted a large number of us! Please notice also, in paragraph nine, he attempts to intimidate the judge. We think Judge H. Smerling was greatly affected by this letter from Marshal Parker. Judge H. Smerling made a gesture of obvious recogni­tion when Robert Seamans name was announced in the court. The judge leaned forward from his previous relaxed posture and remarked with slow extending tones.... "Oh yes! oh yes...the Seamans case!" Even before any other words were uttered. We knew most certainly that Robert's case had been discussed and decided with prejudice prior to his trial! Robert Seamans' con­stitutional rights have been violated!

Years before the Idaho Standoff, Randy Weaver was ap­proached by Federal men with a "deal"! They tried to entice him to play "rat" and spy on Aryan Nations in Idaho. We worked with Aryan Nations. There was Federal surveillance on our group as we traveled to and from the Aryan Nations meet­ings. While we were at Aryan Nations a Federal agent tried to entrap my brother Johnny and my younger brother Grant (age sixteen) into an illegal gun traffic scam. That very same month, the agents were working hard to coerce Randy Weaver into co­operating with them in a conspiracy against us!!

It is our wish that you can bring awareness to the public of the Federal government's plan to imprison or murder the re­mainder of my family. The Feds are using our religious doc­trine as an excuse to rub us out, and cover-up incriminating in­formation that we know about the tyranny in high levels of our government.

When the bullets start flying.... remember.... it will be time for all good men to gather!

Hallelujah!,

M.L.S. (age 21)

END OF QUOTING

Children, children, precious children--oh how I would hold you and dissuade you from your first errors in actions. In your plea for mercy and consideration on account of "your beliefs" you turn against others in violence for their own beliefs as well. When you lay your "religious" beliefs down as an excuse to bear GUNS and gather to arm for battle--you only bring the "bigger guns" against you. Why must you go forth with heads shaven and targets on your bosoms? Can you not fight for right in simplicity? You set yourselves up by your own actions and then become angry at God because of your plight. Of course it is not right, that which is brought against you--but you leave yourselves open for same--without ability to gain sympathy or recourse. Just because the Crusades claimed to be in the "name of Jesus"--DID NOT MAKE IT SO.

The very public violence of that group recognized as "Skinheads" brings you with the "cult of cults" for destruction. When you gather into groups (churches, cults, covens, etc.) you have labelled selves with the brush of the whole. Perhaps you are innocent--but the arrest and conviction for bearing of illegal weapons states otherwise. If you give thine enemy the quarter--he shall take it without mercy.

Do you have "rights" to do as you wish? No, not "MORAL" right if it bears hurt upon another innocent being and if it be against the laws of the land--so too, shall you be brought under the sword of that law. Do you have "Constitutional right" to do what has been done? YES, and therein lies the truth of it. It matters not WHAT religion you choose, even be it Satan's own church in the valley--you have Constitutional rights under the LAW. This may not be actions sanctioned by God--but under the "Law" you do have "rights"--however, if you BREAK, DE­LIBERATELY, THE LAW OF THE LAND--the ones you refer to as Z.O.G. HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO "GETCHA" EVEN IF THEY HAVE NO LAWFUL RIGHT TO DO SO.

You are young and filled with patriotism and desire for free­dom--but you tear down that which you have by the presentation of battle and war at every turn. You only rile the gall in the stomach of your enemy and he will strike you down. My com­passion is great and perhaps your brothers can hear your cry for help and demand fairness in your hearings and in your behalf. You are in the time of great chaos as the One World Order of Satan comes upon you ones and the road is treacherous at best. You claim the Church of God as your foundation and yet, God never, never, never built HIS church upon the gun--be they le­gal or illegal!

Never has God advocated treasonous overthrow of governments. TRUTH, AND ONLY TRUTH, GIVES FREEDOM AND RECLAMATION OF A GOVERNMENT UNDER GOD. When you align selves with the serpent, whether in the garb of the Christian, the Jew or the Infidel--you mark of self for the fall.

IF YOU FOLLOW THE STEPS AND INSTRUCTION OF GOD--YOU DO NONE OF THESE THINGS.

Yes, indeed, I see the horror of the circumstance and the terror at the hands of the National Police of which we just wrote this very day.

Does it mean that if you follow all the rules and regulations and yet do not agree, that you will be safe, secure and untouched by the Beast and his demons? No--was the Christ untouched, even in his own perfection? Be sure, however, that that which you blindly follow is Truth or simply another trap to pull you down. After the fact, is very difficult indeed, to undo.

As people who work on this paper we can only offer love and prayers for your safety and offer this help in printing. We shall also offer this information to other presses who have helped other persons involved in this horrendously powerful bringing down of all cults and dissenters. I repeat something: The New World Order plans to bring down all governments and enslave the masses of human "subjects". This is planned by year 2000 so it will not get "nicer", readers, so I suggest you get squared away with GOD and stop the nonsense of little groupies or big groupies. GOD is a one-on-one expression.

We work totally within the expression of God in Truth for that is the importance of the journey itself--however, we singularly work within business environments with integrity and within the regulations of the laws as expressed upon all citizens.

Does this mean that I am in favor of gun control? NO--you have a Constitutional right to hold and have a gun. But, you have to have it under the regulations of the powers that be--which YOU elected to the various offices of power. I DO feel that guns are for killing and, therefore, I am against GUNS!--not your right to have them.

Why for instance, did you say "...we grabbed our guns and..."? What were you going to do with those guns? Rescue Randy and the Weavers? Too late smart? I hope not, little ones, for you are just beginning your experience in your journey and you have all but destroyed your hopes of freedom by careless acts which only taunt the "big bad wolf". Let me assure you that we do not condone "gun running" whether it is pulled off or not. If you place yourself in the position to even be approached as to doing such a thing--it is most unwise. Ones who live by the gun shall die by the gun.

We were asked to run this material and we do so--but were I asked for advice, which I was not, I would suggest that you re­move yourselves from connections with fringe elements of con­sidered "cults" (you can serve God and Nation without affilia­tion of same), lay down those guns (turn them over immediately and peacefully) and STOP THIS INSANITY. AS LONG AS YOU STAND AGAINST THE BIG BOYS, THEY WILL SMASH YOU. ASK GOD FOR GUIDANCE AND BEWARE, IF THE ANSWER COMES TO BATTLE WITH THOSE GUNS--IT IS NOT GOD TO WHOM YOU ASK. Satan plays in death and bloodletting--GOD IS LIFE.
To any who will hear my plea (Me, Hatonn), please pray dili­gently for the welfare of these babies--BUT DO NOT "GATHER" AS REQUESTED IN THE CONTEXT OFFERED--IN BATTLE DRESS AND WEAPONRY. THIS IS NOT HOW "GOOD" MEN GATHER!

MAY THE VOICE OF REASON AGAIN BE HEARD THROUGHOUT YOUR LANDS. BLESSED BE THE LAMBS IN IGNORANCE FOR THEIR BLOOD RESTS UPON THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO TAUGHT THEM NOT TRUTH. SO BE IT.

Thank you, Dharma, for a very long day.

Each of you is unique and wondrous--I wonder if you shall ever come to know as much. Everyone has his own fingerprints. The white light streams down to be broken up by those human prisms into all the colors of the rainbow. Take your own color in the pattern and be just that. You cannot take another's for your own--there is, after all is said and done, only YOU and GOD!!

And for ALL OF YOU: If you realize you aren't so wise today as you thought you were yesterday--YOU'RE WISER TODAY! WHAT PART OF YOUR "FUTURE" ARE YOU ASSEMBLING OR DESTROYING THIS DAY? PONDER IT MOST CAREFULLY AND YOUR ACTIONS MIGHT WELL REFLECT YOUR NEW WISDOM.

Salu, Hatonn to clear--but never depart.