힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#063, THE BEST OF TIMES; THE WORST OF TIMES

PJ 63
    CHAPTER 11

REC #1 HATONN

MON., MARCH 1, 1993 2:46 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 197

MONDAY, MARCH 1, 1993

PHONE LINE
    I will say in advance that all information given this day is from Earth resource. I verify as to its intent and can lend credence to the information in general content. I will not assume further burden upon my people here to do otherwise. I simply tell you that this is as "inside" as any "insider" information you will EVER receive but I shall not jeopardize those sources in any way whatsoever.

NEW YORK TRADE CENTER
    We are told that the full intent was to place enough bomb power in a strategic location as to cause full toppling of both of the Trade Center towers. There was utilized, we are told, 460 pounds of plastic explosives, brought in by "Secret Service" carriers and a specialized "team" placed the detonations. The ONLY thing that went wrong, chelas, is that the perpetrators underestimated the strength of the buildings as constructed and did not use sufficient fire power to do the job.

SAN FRANCISCO
    Information, also, is that San Francisco is the listed NEXT TARGET FOR A SIMILAR BOMBING.

WACO, TEXAS
    This place, now called the Dividian Order cult center, is actually a center which has been for years a center in the mind-control operation of a "company" sequel to the Iron Mountain Project. Remember also, chelas, "company" is also a reference to the Intelligence Service. This place, as has been many others, was set up to study group mind-control based on "religion". The full incident was well planned and orchestrated--no more and no less.

It is rumored and pretty well confirmed that Jim Jones is now back from Israel, alive and well, and operating in Idaho. This is all a setup to create an atmosphere in which "they" can raid and destroy a lot of "cults" in Idaho.

I know that Bo Gritz is questioned as to participation in these things--I make no comment on the matter.

I do know that ones from the Skinheads organizations and the leader of that particular group who was in Idaho continues to contact me through the LIBERATOR--WE ARE NOT A GROUP, NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY GROUP--PA­TRIOT OR OTHERWISE--AND CERTAINLY HAVE NO INTENT TO ALLY ANY OF OUR ONES WITH ANY SUCH CONNECTIONS. ALL ONES MAY WRITE OR PE­TITION THIS PLACE AND/OR THE LIBERATOR JUST AS IS VALID WITH ANY PAPER--BUT WE DO NOT IN­VOLVE OURSELVES WITH ANY TYPE OF CIVIL DIS­OBEDIENCE OR THREAT AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT--NOW OR EVER. WHAT IS DONE TO CHANGE THAT WHICH HAS COME UPON YOUR NATION AND PEOPLE IS UP TO YOU TO CHANGE. OURS IS TO JOURNALIS­TICALLY GIVE YOU THAT WHICH IS TRUTH.

FBI/SESSIONS
    This question comes up constantly and "why is Sessions on the hit-list?"

Because Sessions was offered a bribe of around $750,000 and Bush's people intercepted it. This uncovered a lot of "stuff" and Barr (Attorney General) was brought into the play at that time. Sessions is a part of a project called the "12 Year Network" and is simply one of the ones in the grouping of those called, in the Establishment New World Order circles, a "Reptile" person or "Serpent People".

Bush is a full-blown "Serpent People" person--AS IS CLINTON et al. Clinton has NO control and is only a "fanghead" show­piece.

There was far more to the statement made about me by Bo Gritz ("If there is anything reptilian about you it is your Chameleon lizard ability to change colors--yak, yak"). What connection? Well, since Gritz seems to believe that which is given by one George Green--it does become highly suspect, does it not? Well, not to jump to conclusions, please.

The Constitutional Law Center contacted Gritz, asking help with the Ekker property eviction which now expects some 200 people to attend. First Bo said he wanted no part of it, that the Ekkers had ripped off everyone from the first sellers of the property on--then, when countered with, "That is a lie," Bo said he had got­ten the information directly from George Green in person and it came from the attorneys involved and prior court records. When it was explained that that was total hogwash and a pack of lies, Gritz then said--"I'll be there...." But, interestingly enough--there has been not the least tiny recognition or confir­mation to the Ekkers in any way whatsoever. We shall see, I suppose. Bo is also the FIRST to announce that George had been to see him and said that Hatonn was now working directly with Green. This is absurd?? You should hear some of the better tid-bits!

ENEMIES AND FRIENDS
    It is devastating when you cannot tell who is reptilian, robotoid, friend or foe--but the signs are always present if you look.

More and more confirmations of illegal dealings by George flow in like wine from a new cask. We report facts as they are pre­sented--if you choose to listen to the lies from the silver-tongued serpents, so be it. The projects in this place are most carefully structured and secured by multiple entities to insure inability of personal actions which can damage or corrupt or destroy any OTHER or assets thereof. We cannot control what Mr. Green does, nor any of his people or his wife, Desiree.

We know that they are phoning and petitioning constantly but the traps have only sprung on their own legs. No, we are not pleased about that matter--BUT, IF THE TRAP FITS--WEAR IT!

As you listen to this message and read that which we bring--KNOW that we are not "fighting" anything, totally legal action is mandatory if in my service and realize that we are NOT in­volved in any clandestine games of ANY sort. God is open, non-secret and we have only to gather our people so even the word is focused to YOU who are intended to receive it. If we are revealing information which damages the New World Order Puppets--so be it--OURS IS TO GATHER GOD'S PEOPLE AND THEN THE DESTROYERS CAN HAVE AT EACH OTHER UNTIL ALL IS DEVOURED--GOD HAS TIME AND HAS NO INTENT TO HAVE THOSE WHO ARE NOT HIS OWN. It is time, in every instance, to decide whom you serve for the sorting time is upon you and it will be done--regardless of that which YOU THINK OR VOTE-IN.

Are WE a big danger to the adversary? Not in the way YOU might think! God wins this war ultimately for only HE can CREATE--thusly, HE CAN ALSO UNCREATE. The testing is for YOU and YOU will decide your leader to suit your journey. We are sent to see to the safety and passage of God's creations--so it IS and thus shall it be! As you pass this journey--be most discerning and careful--for in your actions and intent of the mo­ment rests your journey's pathway and destination. He who falls to the temptations of the flesh and physical NOW--probably dooms himself for a very long and infinite disappointment as the facts of God and Creation unfold unto your KNOWING.

Dharma, close this for it needs be placed on the phone-line. I am with you, child--FEAR not for that which comes will not be greater than your ability to bear for so it IS with God. Amen.

PJ 63
    CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., MARCH 2, 1993 9:02 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 198

TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 1993
    [Editor's note: Commander Hatonn has asked, as preface to the following writing by him, addressing the continuing prepos­terous prevarications by one slick "used-car salesman" who goes by the initials G. G. , that we first print: (1) the recent TEHACHAPI NEWS article on the Ekker property matter, (2) Dharma's May '90 TEHACHAPI NEWS summary "letter to the Editor" about their property hassles up to that time, and (3) Rick Martin's insightful third-party-observer July '89 TEHACHAPI NEWS "letter to the Editor" concerning peculiar, local, and now ex-, Judge Jason Brent. So, here we go...]

EKKER PROPERTY--ITEM #1
    QUOTING (Front Page, THE TEHACHAPI NEWS, Wednes­day, March 3, 1993):

COUPLE PLANS TO FIGHT IMPENDING EVICTION WITH PEACEFUL 'SIT-IN'

A Golden Hills couple who help publish THE PHOENIX LIBERATOR newspaper have been evicted from their home after years of court battles.

Doris and E.J. Ekker said they plan to fight their eviction by holding a peaceful "sit-in" at their residence. Mr. Ekker said their eviction was related at least in part to the couple's role in the LIBERATOR, which often takes critical views of the Gov­ernment.

"The Sheriff will naturally hesitate to proceed if a show of force is exhibited by having 150 to 200 supporters 'camping' on the property," said Gene Dixon, the couple's legal advisor.

Mr. Ekker described the eviction as a "conspiracy" between the "financial institutions and the legal system to take properties from people."

"This is being done a lot," Ekker said. "It's not just Kern County."

According to Dixon, the Ekkers purchased the property by a land sale contract from a private seller in 1986. The Ekkers nade the down payment of some $20,000 and thereafter made another payment of the same amount.

The seller failed to transmit the second payment to the lender, and the lender started default foreclosure proceedings, Dixon said. The Ekkers appeared at the scheduled sale date, but no sale was held, he said.

However, the lender did acquire a wrongful foreclosure trustee's deed of sale and initiated legal action in 1987, Dixon said.

Since then, the Ekkers have opposed the action in court. Dixon said the couple has 12 witnesses saying that the sale was never held. Mr. Ekker accused the auctioneer and the lender of "conspiring" to not hold the sale in order to obtain title to the property.

The Resolution Trust Corp. took over the property from Santa Barbara Savings and Loan, according to Dixon.

Ekker supporters, and specifically their own church associa­tions, have submitted a cash purchase offer to the RTC attor­neys, but RTC has rejected the offer, Dixon said. Moreover, the RTC attorneys are placing additional conditions on a settle­ment, saying that the Ekkers must drop lawsuits against other involved parties, Dixon says.

Ekker said he is continuing to fight eviction through the courts, but his options are limited. With financial help from supporters, Ekker said he hopes to meet the conditions to bring the case before the Supreme Court.

Meanwhile, the Ekkers continue to put out weekly editions of the LIBERATOR. Doris Ekker writes much of the newspaper, Mr. Ekker said. Both he and his wife are on the board of di­rectors of the independent corporation, he said.

One of the stories that he said the newspaper is following is the case of the Korean jetliner that crashed several years ago. He said the passengers in that plane may still be incarcerated in China, and that former President Nixon and others were part of the conspiracy.

"We're uncovering a lot of stuff," Ekker said.

END OF QUOTING

ITEM #2
    QUOTING (May, 1990; THE TEHACHAPI NEWS):

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
    WHAT BECAME OF JUSTICE AND THE CONSTITU­TION? Briefly: On May 24, 1988 there was to have been a public auction "for our property" due to foreclosure of prior owners (we have a land contract). Santa Barbara Savings (SBS) carried the note and suggested we clear title by re-buying at the auction. Then began the nightmare. We went to the sale with money in hand and rapture in the heart for "today we would own our home"; THERE WAS NO SALE! Witnesses of the NO-SALE (at City Hall) were the Bakersfield City Clerk and the City Treasurer. Both attended three ensuing court sessions in the Mojave Court wherein the case was never "heard" be­cause of "improper paperwork". That began two years and some eight court actions ago, plus over $80,000 to us in legal costs. (To re-offer the sale would have cost less than $500, but SBS refused.)

In court I asked, "How does a person obtain justice?" Mr. Brent politely explained that we should get a lawyer! (over the New Year's week-end!) In some five sessions we have never been allowed to speak nor have our witnesses been heard. We got attorneys---neither were they heard. At our last encounter Judge Brent came to the bench stating he had "made up his mind" and refused to hear our attorney's argument as he "didn't want any more facts". He said we were "dead-beats trying to rip-off SBS" and stated he wouldn't allow the case to go further because if SBS won "they wouldn't get a penny from Ekkers". Funny thing---the audio tape of the session in court has mysteri­ously disappeared; but the courtroom was full of people who witnessed the personal insults. A Superior Court Judge tem­porarily set aside Brent's ruling to allow us to rent the property by paying $1,500 per month plus taxes and insurance while we await appeal, which could take as long as two to four years in Superior Court.

Two weeks ago we attended a debate between Brent and John Quinlen, the opposing candidate for Municipal Court Judge. Brent looked directly at us and said he hadn't ever had a case overturned. I guess not if court records are consistently "lost". Where is justice? If we win the appeal of Brent's ruling we can expect at least 4 more sessions at some $5-$10,000 each! April's legal bill was $9,500. Once you are in "the system" you completely lose control of your costs.

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR CONSTITUTION---OUR BILL OF RIGHTS? MENTION "CONSTITUTION" AND YOU ARE PRACTICALLY CITED FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT! Even our own attorneys snicker at the word.

Judge Brent uses as campaign rhetoric that he was a member of Stallion Springs CSD (Community Services District) and feeds the wild coons and foxes--offering that as proof of caring community participation. Well, Mr. Ekker is President of the Golden Hills POA (Property Owners Association) and we have a wildlife sanctuary in our back area and also raise birds in a permanent aviary. Where do you put breeding birds when you are evicted? SBS is history---what do we do now? Does anyone actually believe we will get justice from a seized S&L who gave its top executives large raises just prior to seizure---in fact, precipitating seizure?

Our personal problem is not the point. THE CONSTITU­TION IS THAT WHICH IS THE POINT. I am author of the internationally recognized PHOENIX JOURNALS and have published 13 books. I am now writing RAPE OF THE CON­STITUTION AND DEATH OF JUSTICE. Ones ask if I am not afraid to confront the system and "god" Brent? Yes, frankly I am terrified! But you see, I have EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF I DO NOT! IF WE THE PEOPLE DO NOT TAKE A STAND FOR OUR CONSTITUTION WE ARE DESTINED TO PERISH AS A FREE NATION. THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS ALL BUT DEAD AND YOU, DEAR NEIGHBOR, MAY VERY WELL BE THE NEXT CAUGHT IN THE INVISIBLE TRAP. CONSIDER YOUR VOTE MOST CAREFULLY. IF WE ALLOW OUR FREEDOMS TO BE STOLEN FROM US THEN WE DESERVE THAT WHICH BEFALLS US.

"DHARMA" EKKER

END OF QUOTING

ITEM #3
    QUOTING:

July 30, 1989
    Pam Johnson, Editor
    THE TEHACHAPI NEWS
    411 North Mill St.
    Tehachapi, CA 93561

Dear Editor:

In two recent letters from Judge Jason Brent, he invited the public to participate in observing the Kern County judicial sys­tem. I have done just that on three separate occasions over the last several months, and I had a few surprises. I witnessed a courtroom atmosphere where the citing of codes took precedent over the hearing of issues, where the judge's rote verbage seemed to literally fill the agenda. There was an atmosphere whereby the judge had all the power (obviously) and knew it, and there seemed to be moments of glee at the metering-out of sentences with no possibility of objection.

On one occasion in particular, I witnessed a blatantly biased and prejudiced Judge Brent actually say (almost verbatim), "Don't bother me with the facts, my mind is made up." In this same case he proceeded to literally slander the defendants on trial, with no pretense of impartiality.

Each time I have gone to the Mojave court, and each sitting has been for several hours at a time, I leave shaking my head saying, to quote Al Pacino in the movie And Justice For All, "There's something terribly wrong here."

In most cases the defendants were Spanish-speaking and, by the sheer atmosphere of impenetrable power created in the Brent court, they shrink when asked to speak, for fear of deportation or worse. I do not discount the fact that the courts are full and judges have their hands full. They are also paid for that experi­ence.

But the system of justice in our country was founded on some very basic principles which have gotten lost in the legal paper shuffle--not the least of which is the right to be heard, the asumption of innocence, and the right of a trial by a jury of your peers.

When people with less education or legal savy start falling through the cracks of our society because our judges are just too busy to determine innocence, then it's time to look again. And in looking again it's time to reassess the values that set up the entire system in the first place. For, surely, the mercy of the court must be offered to those ones without understanding of the system. As it is now, the backs are turned on those less in­formed and to jail they go, wondering why, in America.

Deeply concerned,

Rick Martin

END OF QUOTING

GEORGE GREEN AND THE EKKER PROPERTY.
    In reference to the stories being told around about the world re­garding the property investment, legal entanglements, etc., that the Ekkers have only told lies to gain sympathy and money, we wish to comment.

George Green has gone to the original "Judge" (no longer a Judge, thanks to his incredible behavior as a Judge--having lost every election campaign since this case began). This "case" is only a minor point of steamroller politics but it might be inter­esting for you readers to realize Doris took a stand years ago--publicly. George is now working WITH this ex-Judge to handle his and his conspirators' and "agent's" smear tactics. Jason Brent is now in instant contact with the RTC people ALSO UP FOR POSSIBLE CRIMINAL ACTIONS IN THIS CASE. I believe you readers who are hearing from George with his tales of misconduct by Ekkers--might well realize that EVERY word comes directly from J. Brent and, now, George has gone fur­ther--and lumps Mr. Tips (Ekkers' attorney) as being "IN-WITH" his own side and offers "confirmation" by Mr. Tips. This is not true and Mr. Tips is getting ever so slightly UPSET!

George Green has coerced Mr. Tips into doing some things which are not fully ethical--against the best interests of the Ekkers in regards to the University of Science and Philosophy and--to George Green: YOU ARE PRESSING YOUR LUCK RIGHT OFF THE MAP, FRIEND.

By the way, for you who receive information from George Green that he no longer "even gets the LIBERATOR": Since leaving Tehachapi he has regularly gotten first, 500 copies (free as requested), then for the past 3 or so months, 100 (free as re­quested) and now still gets copies sent immediately upon press.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED?
    When Satan wants to pull down the opposition--he hits where he can get results. It is, as well, a test of Truth and association. I would remind you to read the mass mailing letter sent by Mr. Green and then consider the following copy of a letter written by G.M. to Mr. Green. It is only one of hundreds of sup­porting letters but seems to have very thought-provoking in­formation contained within. We note it made no impact on its receiver, however:

Feb. 15, 1993

Dear Mr. Green:

Thank you for your letter of 2-8-93. To be sure, these are the times for very careful discernment, of everything.

At the bottom of the first page of the above noted letter you say, "...we have come to the painful conclusion that we can no longer rely or depend upon that source of information." Earlier in that same letter you said that "...this was Commander Ha­tonn's paper..."

So, this leads me to the inescapable conclusion that, after 3 years of expounding on matters of Truth, somehow Commander Hatonn has now "turned" from that path to some other one. If that is true, then some really basic character flaw in Commander Hatonn has shown itself. Is it likely that a Host of God would have such a character flaw? Or maybe, somehow, God has "screwed up" in assigning Commander Hatonn his current post? No, NO, to both questions.

So the matter really comes down to, either Commander Ha­tonn. has turned (extremely, EXTREMELY unlikely) and/or God has screwed up (IMPOSSIBLE) in posting him, OR, something has changed or occurred with YOU, to cause you to say and infer the things you say and infer in your letter. In my opinion, you lose this race. Of course you can say that in this "contest" you have come in second and Hatonn & God have come in next to last, which would technically be correct, but, if so, are you somehow coloring the Truth?

It is my experience that when someone talks unkindly or out­right negatively about someone else, it is an indicator that they (in this case YOU) have done something to harm or harm the repute of that other. NO exceptions! So, what have YOU done that you are not talking about? I personally do not want your answer to this question, respond to Commander Hatonn if you respond at all. [H: Of course, he has not and lumps me in with others who have to "go through his attorney".]

These are not the times to be fooling around with one's eter­nity. I sincerely suggest you come clean. If you honestly do, I really feel that God will listen. It's YOUR decision.

Sincerely,

G.M.

Excellent food for thought, readers.

MOVE ON NOW: BO GRITZ
    Goodness sakes, readers, I know you are confused and wary but each being must act in discernment for self and of all things pre­sented.

"Bo", after being told the above Jason Brent version of "perfect law" against the Ekkers, personally to him and repeating it to Gene at the CLC, when learning the facts and lies of the pre­sentation, said he would be at anything happening at the Ekkers.

However, there has been no acknowledgement and no message from that source. So be it. Perhaps Bo is busy in Texas (Waco?). Perhaps Bo Gritz is, after all, simply a human being and simply unable to be everywhere at once and--in any event--only able to influence minimally any events. He is not now running for President and perhaps THAT makes a large difference.

What I am asked about mostly is the "SAVE AMERICA" pro­gram offered by Col. Gritz and his partners. I suggested any who would and could, attend their SPIKE program but when I asked for schedules of same, received NO RESPONSE. The SAVE-AMERICA program, as presented through callers and correspondents, is that you sign-up and purchase (through that source) ONLY American made products. This is very expen­sive, etc. Comments? I have no comments other than it WON'T SAVE AMERICA--FOR BUYING INFERIOR PRODUCTS AT OUTRAGEOUS PRICES WILL SAVE NOTHING EXCEPT THE POCKETBOOKS OF THE ONES OFFERING THE PROGRAM. Further, it requires up front donations and fees. I would suggest you investigate and discern for selves for I only offer guidelines for "wisdom" in decisions--not directions or fortune-telling bifocal glasses, American made or otherwise.

THINGS TO CONSIDER
    When ones attack another--see who might have the most invest­ment and loss potential in a given circumstance or product. Look to see who has had the most reward from the given prod­uct, where THEY shop and leisure, work and play.

As with Greens for instance: the most expensive department stores in America ,Neiman Marcus, (George refers to it as "Needless Markup") is the selection of choice for wardrobe. Expensive vehicles, Mercedes and Chrysler, are choice and ac­quired. A comfortable security buffer of over a million dollars has been touted to many by Mr. Green personally for his "wife's comfort zone". Mr. Green continues to shout: "Money
    doesn't mean anything and herein money is not the point!" OH???

The Ekkers and the rest of the workers at this location in Cali­fornia shop at Pic & Save, McFrugals, Target and K-Mart. They ALL have OLD cars, secondhand, and dine at Brewer's Truck Stop while Greens lived in the secluded "guarded" com­munity of Bear Valley Springs and belonged to and dined at the Bear Valley Country Club.

I care not what a man does with that which is HIS OWN TO USE--but when one secrets away gold intended for God's work, into his own caches and works with ones who side-track dona­tions to the Law Center for use of enemies, when others con­tinue to frugally survive against all odds--it annoys me.

The latest threat by Mr. Green is that "I'll pull down the Con­stitutional Law Center for practicing law without a license." This comes as a bullet at Mr. Dixon whose license was sus­pended by the Bar Association of the Elite Cartel for their con­sidered "misbehavior and deviation from their rules of manda­tory (or else) behavior and conduct in a courtroom before 'GOD OF THE BENCH". Can YOU determine if this is best for your nation and your brother-citizens?

Is it better to pull down an entire "Institute" whereby EVERY­ONE LOSES a LOT--to have one or two GAIN AT YOUR EXPENSE? IS THIS GODLY BEHAVIOR--OR MORE OF THE GREEDY SAME YOU EXPERIENCE EVERY DAY IN YOUR WORLD OF CORRUPTION AGAINST YOU-THE­=PEOPLE?? I ASK YOU READERS TO THINK UPON THESE THINGS FOR IF MR. GREEN "WINS IN HIS OWN PERCEPTION"--YOU ALL LOSE! IS THAT WORTHY OF GOD'S SERVICE TO CAUSE ALL TO LOSE FOR THE EGO GAIN OF ONE? IS THERE PERHAPS SOMETHING POS­SIBLY INCORRECT IN WHAT IS BEING TOLD TO YOU BY GREENS AND AMERICA WEST? So be it.

TAKE NOTE PLEASE
    At any time in the past five years that Ekkers would have WANTED TO RIP OFF THE INSTITUTE AND/OR ANY OF YOU--THEY COULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS CON­FOUNDED PIECE OF PROPERTY. THEY PUT MORE MONEY INTO THE INSTITUTE AGAIN AND OVER THE COST OF THE HOUSE TO PAY FOR THE THING. WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE TAJ MAHAL OR "WHITE-HOUSE", WE ARE TALKING ABOUT UNDER A HALF ACRE OF LAND AND A NICE, BUT CERTAINLY NOT PRETENTIOUS HOUSE.

They have continued to REFUSE to use any funds from the In­stitute for such purpose even though they have more invested than do any. I take exception to that which is going around the country from Greens that they use for personal gain--YOUR as­sets. Greens are the ones with the secreted away GOLD sent for the Institute--and yes, frankly, by D.O. to HELP EKKERS ATTEND THEIR PERSONAL LIVING NEEDS. Now, George says the letter included in the fourth shipment of gold said "to use for personal needs if necessary." Indeed--but the assumption, because that is what he (D.O.) was told, was NOT to George's personal coffers. THE MONEY WAS SENT FOR MY (HATONN'S) NEEDS FOR GOD'S PURPOSES! THIS IN NO WAY INDICATES "GEORGE'S" USE FOR ANY­THING!

My people are continually amazed that you ones in the public cannot SEE what has happened in all this. Well, mankind is confused and concerned because YOU still wish to place this "operation" in the category of a Texas cult or something. We have nothing except good stable corporations with men of in­tegrity in charge. This blows out the competition every time. No one has put a cent into any fly-by-night operation here--EX­CEPT THOSE WHO LISTENED AND PLACED WITH GEORGE GREEN--DO YOU NOT FIND THAT INTEREST­ING?

WHY, THEN, IS GEORGE SO DESPERATE?
    It begins to seem quite clear that he is being PUSHED and or­dered about quite mercilessly, would it not?? Whose tool is he?? This would certainly be worthy of notation! Watch the actions, listen to the content of the stories and HOW they are told to you and you will know instantly exactly WHO IS SERVED.

Do I wish to see George Green fall? No--JUST HIS PRO­GRAM. I have great appreciation for him and for Desiree for that which they DID when we needed help. This does not allow me to condone actions OR INTENT--now for that which they DO. I neither condemn nor otherwise--it simply IS HAPPEN­ING and that is what must be confronted. I have great com­passion to any and all who lose their way and become embroiled in the web of disillusion and deceit by ego and greed.

I do not keep this information flowing for ANY REASON other than that YOU might have input and discernment from a situa­tion which is prevalent, above all, in your society and daily thrust of living. "Many come but few are chosen"!!! Ones think, and shout, "I shall never fail you Father." OH?? How long and what does it require for you to "fail"? Peter managed it three times between midnight and dawn on a fateful day 2000 years ago. "He" isn't likely to fail this time--because he can now understand the difference in "intent" and "lip service". Denial by the lips is not denial within the heart intent. When you learn the difference then perhaps these testings will be less difficult to sort. ALL is but an expressed experience and, after the passage of same--only the lesson remains to guide you fur­ther. NOTHING, NO MATTER HOW PERCEIVED, HEINOUS OR GREAT, IS LOST IN THE JOURNEY OF EX­PRESSION. IT IS ALWAYS "WHAT YOU DO WITH THAT WHICH IS GIVEN" THAT DETERMINES DIRECTION, PASSAGE AND FULFILLMENT. If you choose the "moment" over the "infinite"--you might have problems with the passage ticket. It doesn't mean you lose the infinite but it means you have to do it all again until you get it right!

The largest problem you have, however, is that you have a world over two-thirds filled with serpent-programmed beings. Once programmed for a task or path--it is all but impossible to re-program the entity. Block the Light of God perception and the task is impossible--through simply "remoteness dilution" if nothing else. The more distant you get from God's protection and presence--the more you are subject to the whims and pro­gramming of the adversary and the happenings of the moment.

Some, moreover, are under the misassumption that THEY are acting in a GODLY manner--when in fact they are more pro­grammed than any of the so-thought "enemy". If EGO enters, God is usually pushed out by the assumed direction taken by the consciousness! It happens to those assumed the "greatest" and also those assumed "the least". To go forth on some "religious" crusade is no better than to go out in service to the Adversary! God needs ones who LIVE HIS WORD--NOT BLAST HIS OPPOSITION TO BITS AND PIECES. GOD'S LAWS ARE WRITTEN WITHIN UPON HIS ALTAR OF SOUL--NOT ON A ROSTER BOOK OF DOCTRINES AND RULES SET BY MAN.

IF MY TEACHINGS ARE NOT WORTHY OF YOUR RECOGNITION--THEN I SUGGEST YOU HAVE NOT STUDIED THAT WHICH I BRING AND/OR YOU CHOOSE SIMPLY NOT TO SERVE GOD OF LIGHTED CRE­ATION. IT IS FINE, FOR THE CONFRONTATION OF YOUR LACK OF ATTENTION WILL BE YOUR OWN--NOT MINE NOR ANY OTHER'S. MINE IS TO BRING IT UNTO YOU--YOURS IS TO DO THAT WHICH YOU WILL DO--WITH IT.

HOWEVER, YOU will not be the one who decides WHO will come aboard my place of security and journey--hold THAT carefully within your thoughts!
    And WHO am I to make such statements? I am come in leadership of the HOSTS OF GOD! These "HOSTS" nor that one you await is on your place in human form. WHY? To STOP CONFUSION--you don't need to think one more moment about whether or not the man in Texas is Jesus Christ or not--HE IS NOT--HE CANNOT BE! WHY ARE YOU SO SELECTIVE IN YOUR CHOICES OF PASSAGES AND INSTRUCTIONS FROM YOUR OWN GUIDE­BOOKS? YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD THE FACT OF THIS TRANSITION--WHY DO YOU DENOUNCE ME WHEN YOU KNOW ME NOT?
    More importantly, why do you claim to be in God's service and then cling to the lie at all costs? This needs more atten­tion than any other action or reaction! Why do you continue to slaughter the messenger because the message causes you discomfort? Always it is to kill the messenger in hopes the message will die and, yet, it never works.

Why do you think we are not in service? Why do you THINK the explosives were insufficient to kill the 105 thousand intended in the Twin Towers in New York rather than the five? Do you not think God might have been giving you warning, chelas, of that which is about to come upon you?? THAT terrorizing was and IS an INSIDE JOB! And how is your day?

Dharma, allow us to move on to copy-work for I need to com­municate with you. Yes, readers, she CAN type from copy and absorb the contents AND commune with me on other matters. So be it. It is anticipated a brash visit by the SWAT teams any moment now and the nerves are frazzled. Few come forth to attend the pieces as they fall--it was also true in Jerusalem a "few" years ago! Many faithful pray and attend as they can do so--but by and large the world simply loves the blood to be spilled and the misery level intensified for their curiosity. Ac­cepting this fact is NOT the same as "liking" it.

I find this all to be most interesting. There are many within the audience who could jot a check sufficient to end this entire nightmare--and yet, they ponder over the possible loss of a sheckle in the "deal". I marvel as herein we have total coverage of assets--a house appraised at twice its value as full collateral, no connection to the people in point, AT ALL, total distancing by business procedures and still we must ponder and finally deny--because of claimed confusion. NO--it is not confusion, chelas, it is denial and wishing you could get the "ticket" with­out the need of participation save from a distance and holding of your assets until you CAN LOSE THEM IN THE ONE WORLD BANKS! GOD DOES TEST AT EVERY TURN OF THE PATHWAY--WHO LOSES AND WHO GAINS?? I THINK YOU KNOW AND THAT IS WHY YOU AGONIZE SO GREATLY AND TRY TO CONVINCE SELVES THAT POSSIBLY THE SITUATION COULD BE A DECEPTION--WELL, GOOD LUCK, YOU SHALL BE NEEDING IT.

Let us go back and pick up the next in the offered series by Gunther Russbacher's writings. We have so many critical sub­jects from which to share direct information that we are stymied by the amount and lack of ability to get it all to you. We shall do that which we can and ask you readers to bear with us as we struggle through these days of darkened assaults. There are plenty out there who not only offer--but dare--with the price of such daring being the price of their very lives. WE SHALL NOT BETRAY THEIR TRUST THAT WE SHALL DO THAT WHICH WE CAN TO GIVE THEM VOICE.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#063, THE BEST OF TIMES; THE WORST OF TIMES

PJ 63
    CHAPTER 13

REC #2 HATONN
    TUE., MARCH 2, 1993 12:44 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 198

TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 1993

ATTEMPTED TO MOVE ON--BUT...
    Why do we get "hung-up" on this ongoing saggy saga of the "Gold Heist"? Because YOU are demanding nothing less of us. The communications pour in with demand to have all the in­formation so as to put "my" actions where my mouth has been--open and sharing all on this related subject.

I do this in spite of the following note because the "democratic vote" asks for the information by great majority, but we cer­tainly understand the half-interested reader's point. The facts are: we are not a general type of newsletter wherein we simply are here as a "public service". That may become factual at some time but at present we are here because of need to reach our own crew here and there about the nations. Also, we affili­ate with no groups so if YOU wish to participate you are wel­come to do so but we do not arrange or rearrange our tasks, property or truth to suit any who disagree with us. We effort to always be "just' in our presentations and even "fair"--but we are not idiots! We will present both sides of all major issues and most especially do we present, if we have any, the information as regards this current issue in point.

The objection letter is as follows, and frankly, the information base did not come from THE LIBERATOR. The letter stemmed from our so called "protection" of Bo Gritz.

Quote:

Feb. 25, 1993

Dear Sir:

I have honored you since I first began reading your material over four years ago. I did not have good feelings about George Green then and stuffed it in order to get the information your crew offered and continue to offer.

I am perplexed at present, however, for I supported Bo Gritz--mainly because he seemed open and a patriot and was even wit­nessed in Tehachapi--meaning at least an open mind. However, Sir, I am now forced to reconsider my acceptance of advice as being "so hot"! I have heard what Col. Gritz has spouted off about "you" and can only wonder at why you would continue to protect him. Now that he has teamed up with George Green--according to George Green--why would I honor the S.O.B. at all?

Unless you can give me better reason for "following his leader­ship" than appears to me at present--mark me off the list. If these be our friendly leaders--why should we not simply follow our enemies?

Except that I recognize God has plans of His own and you are one of the representatives, I would simply cancel my subscrip­tion to the paper and go back to idiocy in the fast-lane. Be­cause, however, I honor truth and it seems to flow from that nu­cleus, therefore I shall be discerning and continue to read the paper and journals. I think Bo Gritz either has some burr up his you know what...at you, or has one lodged in his brain. Either way, I find it difficult to take him at his word when his actions so bespeak a very different approach. God's chosen?? That ain't enough, Commander--WE ALL ARE CHOSEN--AND "I" ACCEPT AND DO SO WITHOUT MY WAR MEDALLIONS SPATTERED ALL OVER THE PICTURE BOOKS.

Anyone who is undiscerning enough to bobble around with and after one nerd, George Green of disinformation fame, is not my idea of a leader for any nation MUCH LESS "OUR" GREAT­EST OF ALL NATIONS. If this seems disrespectful, Sir--then in your own words: SO BE IT!

Keep up the good work, let's hear what George is using for de­fense of his actions without comment or protection from you--for past service rendered, and let's get on with our work, old friend.

I listen to you because you have proven to be worthy of leader­ship--PLEASE DON'T LET US DOWN NOW THAT WE ARE ABOUT TO ROLL, SIR.

With best regards and in great respect,
    I am one of the troops awaiting marching instructions.

R.B.

So, if the heat hits my toes in the too-tight shoes, I shall perhaps have to stand on my knees a while and consider the wisdom of the words as offered.

I cannot offer more on Col. Gritz for it is not given unto me to reveal that which is not my own to attend. I apologize if I have given you readers reason to think otherwise. I have had as much abuse from Bo Gritz as from any human in my acquain­tanceship--but then, how else does man or "spirit" grow and learn?? I have never said, "Hatonn chose old Bo"--I have said that my orders have been to keep him alive, respect him and of­fer him my hand in Command. The rest is up to him. If he pulls away from me and refuses to continue in his learning and sorting, then he shall lose the protection of the "Command". It simply IS the way it IS. We do not tread whereon we are not invited. There is a higher "supervisor" to whom I answer, how­ever, and that is THE ONE I SERVE FIRST, LAST AND ALWAYS! Any MAN can do whatever he wishes to do.

The next barrage of phone calls: "Is Bo Gritz in Waco, Texas"? Why ask ME?? Call and ask the ones with Bo!! Is not one life as worthy as another? Apparently NOT in some opin­ions--I do not attend. Col. Gritz's calendar of scheduled events. I consider Bo one of my closest brothers--but indeed as the reader stated--so too are YOU one of my closest brothers so I have nothing more to offer. One life is not more sacred than that of another--save the ONE WHO ASKS ME FOR PROTECTION--OTHERWISE, I MUST ALLOW CHOICES TO THE ONE MAKING THE CHOICE. How do I "judge"? I DON'T! What do I think? I "know" that no man knows the contract or silent within intent of any other! That is the will of God. How do I discern? I DIS­CERN ERRORS IN BOTH JUDGMENTS AND DISCERN­MENT. And further, in my own words as above: So be it! Thank you for your letter, friend. And I repeat something: to call you "friend" is no greater honor to bestow upon any being!

Now, in order to effort at "fairness", I shall ask that the Editor print the letters from one D.O. and print as written. THESE are the letters George is using for his defense (in total). (See pages 167-172.)

Please keep in mind that until July of 1992 George even states that Hatonn, etc., was working in and around this area and lo­cation. He did not even pretend that HE was Hatonn or re­ceived directly from Hatonn and therefore the assumption at the given time in point of June, 1991, with instructions for use by one Hatonn, etc., may well have been intended for MY attention and use. I personally cannot even realize why George would wish to use these letters as DEFENSE--as they seem totally in­criminating to both him and to Desired.

Never, was it suggested to KEEP SECRET THE TOOLS SENT FOR HELP OF MY (HATONN'S) WORK FOR THE FA­THER OR HOARD IT IN HIS OWN SECRET PLACES AND LEND AND BORROW MONEY AGAINST IT--STASH IT FOR LATER GLEANING OF WEALTH OR ANY OTHER SUCH INTENT.

I find it equally interesting that, as you will note in the letter, one Jim Cook at "IRI" is named. This happens to be one of the ones E.J. is in constant business with so it would have been far easier for E.J. to do the business in point than George Green in ANY EVENT.
    (Pict.: see Pdf)

The sadder thing is that there is also a Foundation now fully operational here where such can be given as a tax-sheltered resource. George Green's garage does not offer that asset, I would guess. You will also find the letters state that the use is for such things as publishing and the intent of the sums were "TO GET THE WORD OUT"--THAT "word" being that which I and my colleagues bring forth, I believe. Moreover, if this were for the express use of ones, Greens and/or America West, WHY were not THOSE assets used instead of sums from the Institute?? Would the need not have "sort-of" "come up" at that time of "borrowing" for printing?? Fur­ther, WHY did Mr. Green tell one here, in one of his first tirades against Ekkers and Hatonn--that "...the notes from the Institute (signed by himself) are just a paper trail and the debt doesn't really exist at all!"??? If this be true--then NO NOTES EXIST IN REALITY AND WHY SHOULD WE STRIP THE INSTITUTE TO PAY ANYONE ANYTHING??? YOU CANNOT HAVE ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER, SIR.

At the time of these exchanges you ALL must remember--THE ONLY ADDRESS AND WAY TO REACH ME WAS THROUGH GEORGE GREEN AND AMERICA WEST!!!! AFTER READING THE LETTERS IN POINT--DO YOU STILL THINK IF THERE HAD BEEN A WAY TO GET THINGS TO ME THAT IT WOULD HAVE GONE INTO GEORGE GREEN'S SECRET HIDING PLACE FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL USE????? Come now, George, we may be a bit "slow" BUT WE ARE NOT STUPID! I will also point out that D.O. specifically states that some of the funds were for the paper--which we just established Mr. Green as saying (and especially at the time in point) was "Hatonn's".

I further note that used AGAINST Ekkers in this matter is a letter which first named "EJE" in its introduction--THIS WAS NEVER SEEN BEFORE BY EITHER DORIS OR E.J. "E"kker. This was in May of 1992. How could Ekkers respond as did Desiree IF THEY NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING--UNLESS SEP­ARATELY SENT IN A SEALED ENVELOPE--AT THAT TIME, ALSO THROUGH THAT SAME SCANNER SYSTEM! I BELIEVE YOU CAN SEE HOW IMPORTANT IT WOULD BE TO NOT LET SUCH CORRESPONDENCE SLIP THROUGH TO EKKERS. Truth will always "out" my friends, if you give it enough time and rope!

Now, please, to continue with the Gunther Russbacher material. As ones are readying the eviction and the very removal of fur­niture into these outside tents at this location--the fact that George could have bought and paid for this dwelling ten times over with just what he has skimmed off is somewhat irritating to the senses of the ones left holding the empty bag at "snipe" hunting exercises. Snipe hunting is an old Southern trick, I be­lieve, and should be taken a bit seriously as we move through these days of sharded glass under the feet.

CONTINUATION OF THE ART OF GLOBAL POLITICS by Gunther K. Russbacher, 1992.

THE CFR: FUNDING AND MEMBERS
    The most powerful man in the CFR during the past two decades has been David Rockefeller, the grandson of John D. Rockefeller. Along with being a Council director for thirty-six years, David served as chairman of the board from 1970-85 and remains, to this day, the organization's honorary chairman. During this time, David was also the chairman of Chase Man­hattan Bank. Such actions surely must reek of collusion and worse.

Permit me to state that in my professional opinion, the Rock­efellers are in no great danger of losing control of the CFR any time soon! Another generation of family members is being groomed to continue their tradition. David, Jr., John D. IV and Norman C. Rockefeller are all current members of the Council on Foreign Relations.
    As mentioned somewhat earlier, the Reece Committee found that the CFR was being financed by both the Rockefeller and the Carnegie Foundation and investigated it as well as its sister organization, the Institute of Pacific Relations, stating that the CFR "overwhelming propagandizes the globalist concept".

In order to determine from whence the funding came, it be­came necessary to call upon my "so-called" ex-associates in Langley, Virginia. The response was overwhelming. I never doubted that they would feed me a morsel or two. However, it soon became quite clear that they intended to inundate me with far more research material than I was capable of dealing with. After sorting through a virtual panacea of secrets, I did deter­mine it to be necessary to divulge the names of many sponsors to the organization. They didn't merely contribute, they matched contributions and grand gifts during the early years of CFR' s existence.

The areas of concern are actually a little more recent. We are dealing with contributors, gifts, and matching funds received between the years 1987 and 1991. These were received from leading organization men, corporations and individuals. They are deemed to include, but are not limited to Chemical Bank, Citibank/Citicorp, Morgan Guaranty Trust, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, British Petroleum Ameri­can, Inc., Newsweek, Inc., Reader's Digest Foundation, Washington Post Company, Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Rocke­feller Family and Associates, the Rockefeller Foundation, and David Rockefeller.

During the same period, the CFR received major grants from other major corporations and foundations, including (partial list) the Association of Radio and Television News Analysts, the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Ford Foundation, the General Electric Foundation, the General Motors Corporation, the Hewlett Foundation, the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, and the Xerox Foundation.

Presently, the Council currently numbers 2,670 in active memberships; of whom 952 reside in New York City, 339 in Boston, and 730 in Washington D.C. Its memberships, as you the reader shall see, reads like a Who's Who in America, in­cluding most of the nation's top leaders in government, business, education, labor, the military, the media and, of course, in banking. In addition to its headquarters in New York City, the CFR has thirty-eight affiliated organizations, known commonly as Committees on Foreign Relations, located in major cities throughout the United States.

ATTEMPTS TO WARN AND EDUCATE
    RE: THE CFR
    Rear Admiral Chester Ward, a former CFR member for six­teen years, issued a decisive warning to the American people as to the organization's intentions. For information purposes I shall cite an excerpt of his warning:

"The most powerful clique in these elitist groups have one objective in common--they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the United States.

"A second clique of international members in the CFR...comprises the Wall Street international bankers and their key agents.

Primarily, they want the world banking monopoly from whatever power ends up in the control of global government."

Dan Smoot, a former supervising member of the FBI head­quarters staff in the Washington Office, and one of the first and primary researchers into the CFR, summarized the organiza­tion's purpose as follows:

"The ultimate aim of the Council on Foreign Rela­tions...is...to create a one world socialist system and make the United States an official part of it."

This of course would all be done in the name of democracy.

Congressman John R. Rarick, deeply concerned over the growing influence of the CFR, has been one of the members in Congress making a concerted effort to expose the organization. Rarick warns:

"The Council on Foreign Relations--dedicated to one world government, financed by a number of the largest tax-exempt foundations, and wielding such power and influence over our lives in the areas of finance, business, labor, military, educa­tion, and mass communication media--should be familiar to ev­ery American concerned with good government and with pre­serving and defending the U.S. Constitution and our free-enter­prise system.

"Yet the Nation's "right-to-know-machinery"--the news me­dia--usually so aggressive in exposures to inform our people, remain conspicuously silent when it comes to the CFR, its members, and their activities. And I find that few university students and graduates have even heard of the Council of For­eign Relations.

"The CFR is 'THE ESTABLISHMENT!' Not only does it have the influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also finances and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the United States from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one world dictator­ship."

In the event that I had any doubts remaining over the real in­tent of the CFR they were removed after becoming aware of the statements made over the years by the CFR itself, advocating world government. For example, on 17 February, 1950, CFR member James Warburg, testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated, "We shall have world gov­ernment whether or not you like it--by conquest or consent."

On another occasion, in the April 1974 issue of the CFR journal, Foreign Affairs (p. 558), Richard Gardner stated that the New World Order "will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great 'booming, buzzing confusion,'...but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault."

In Study Number 7, a CFR position paper, published on or about November 25, 1959, the CFR stated that its purpose was to advocate the "building (of) a new international order (which) may be responsible to world aspirations for peace (and) for so­cial economic change... An international order...including states labelling themselves as Socialist (Communist)." (Obviously such maneuvering has already taken place among the new republics of Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union, and the numerous, small but ethnically tormented Balkan States. No one appears willing to embrace this "so-called" new World Or­der!)
    PJ 63
    CHAPTER 14

REC #3 HATONN

TUE., MARCH 2, 1993 2:21 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 198

TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 1993

THE NEW WORLD ORDER
    The term New World Order (or new International Order--as possauned [Editor: trumpeted?] by the Communists since 1917) has been used privately by the CFR since its inception to describe the coming world government. However, since the winter of 1990, and spring of 1991, CFR members have, for the first time, begun using the term publicly to begin the conditioning process in order that the unsuspecting public might brace and prepare themselves for what lies ahead. It is their opinion that if the American people hear the term often enough, on a daily dose basis, that they will be less likely to resist or feel threatened by it when that fateful day arrives.

The New World Order, it should be explained, is an expres­sion that has been used by Illuminized Freemasonry since the days of Adam Weishaupt to signify the coming world gov­ernment. One of the symbols portraying the message of "New World Order" was placed on the back of our one dollar note during the administration of Franklin D. Roosevelt. It consists of a multipart message. One of the parts of the message is the pyramid, containing the eye of Osiris. Under the pyramid is the writing "Novus Ordo Seculorum". Translated from the latin text to the English language, it means...New World Order! It must be mentioned that this symbol was designed by Freema­sons. Or better said...Masonic Interests, and became the offi­cial reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States in 1782.

To this day, most people have never given a second thought to this Latin phrase or the meaning contained therein. Some un­usually astute people did recognize the seal and the meaning contained therein, and began exposing it, in context to what it really represented.

The reader should also note that at the time the seal was de­signed, the New World Order was a fledgling, in the early stages of being built, and was not yet complete. This is symbol­ized by the capstone (of the pyramid) being separated from the rest of the pyramid.

However, once the New World Order has been built and the one world government is in place, the capstone will be joined to the rest of the pyramid, symbolizing the completion of the task. One must remember that the Illuminati usurps names, ideas and symbols and perverts them for their own use. There are some who believe that the symbol was created by the Founders of our country as a message of what democracy can do once it has spread throughout the world--educating and enlightening men who will join together and establish a world government based on liberty and justice for all. But from the research I have done, it appears as if the symbol has become a sign--almost a secret codeword--for the domination of the world and the subjugation of her peoples.

As I continued my reading and research, I discovered that the CFR had far more in common with the Illuminati than a mere use of the same terminology. The facts of the conspiratorial plot are known to us. The question in my mind remains unanswered as to whether we can thwart their well placed efforts.

One of the reasons you have heard so little about the Council on Foreign Relations is because its rules, like those of the Illu­minati, require that important meetings of the membership re­main an eternal secret! Article II of the organizational bylaws contends that:

"It is an express condition of membership in the Council, to which condition every member accedes by virtue of his or her membership, that members will observe such rules and reg­ulations as may be prescribed from time to time by the Board of Directors concerning the conduct of the Council meetings or the attribution of statements made therein, and that any disclosure, publication, or other action by a member in contravention thereof may be regarded by the Board of Directors in its sole discretion as ground for termination or suspension of mem­bership pursuant to Article I of the Bylaws."

Page 182 of the CFR's 1991 Annual Report further states that "it would not be in compliance" with the organization's non-at­tribution rule for a meeting participant...

"(i) to publish a speaker's statement in attributed form in a newspaper; (ii) to repeat it on television or radio, or on a speaker's platform, or in a classroom; or (iii) to go beyond a memo of limited circulation, by distributing the attributed state­ment in a company or government agency newsletter... A meeting participant is forbidden knowingly to transmit the at­tributed statement to a newspaper reporter or other such person who is likely to publish it in a public medium. The essence of the Rule...is simple enough: participants in Council meetings should not pass along an attributed statement in circumstances where there is substantial risk that it will promptly be widely circulated or published."

Well, so much for freedom of the press! What could be so important that such secrecy is required if the purpose of the CFR is not to influence U.S. policy in the direction of world government...a world government that does not take into con­sideration the welfare of its citizens?

In order to accomplish its mission of leading the American people in a New World Order, the CFR has been using a strat­egy very similar to the one employed by Adam Weishaupt. It was designed to surround leaders in high places with members of the Council, targeting especially the key advisory positions in the executive branch of the U.S. government, until the Council's members were in absolute and complete control of the nation's presidency. In furtherance of their goals the tactic would also be used and applied to the fields of education, the media, the military and banking, with CFR members eventually becoming the leaders in each of these fields.

The goal of the CFR, quite simply put, was to influence all aspects of society in such a way that one day Americans would awaken to find themselves in the midst of a one-world system whether they liked it or not. Their hope was to get Americans to the point where entering a world government would seem as natural and American as baseball and apple pie. Although this scenario might seem preposterous to many, I respectfully sug­gest that the reader entertain the scope and concept of how far the CFR's plans have already come. To implement such "Order" does require some time for planning, execution and on­line bringing of such a new regime.

Using illuministic tactics and with the backing from the major global foundations, the CFR has been able to advance its agenda rapidly and with relative ease. During the 1920s and 30s the organization made significant strides toward control of the Democratic party, and by the 1940s had managed to establish a foothold in the Republican party as well. Since the early 1950s the progress has been more than merely significant. Today, the Republican party is saturated with members of the CFR; mem­bers who propagate the idea of a New World Order. It must be stated that there is very little difference between these parties, since the advent of global communications and shortened dis­tances. Both parties are controlled by the CFR and its various sister factions, all operating for the common goal of the CFR.

Numerous historical antecedents not only exist but have been followed to the letter while building the CFR into a power with which to be reckoned. With the start of World War II, the CFR, thanks to the superb help of Franklin D. Roosevelt, man­aged to gain control of the State Department, and therefore, our foreign policy. Even today, this department as well as others remain firmly under control of the CFR. Recent foreign policy directives toward the warring factions of the Mid East more than prove this point. The involvement of the United States, the United Nations, and the Arab League in the affairs of Iraq ade­quately verify the writer's contention that the war waged be­tween the Coalition forces/Kuwait and Iraq show a greater goal was at stake.

It was not merely the issue of Mid East oil. It was one dic­tator's will against the will of a larger and more powerful one. Oil played a significant part but it was not the only cause of the hostile action. The reader must bear in mind that Kuwait, only recently, was a part of the state of Iraq. It was through United Nations Decree that Iraq was forced to give up its territory and cede political government in the region once known as a province of Iraq. No one considered the will of the Iraqi peo­ple. It was done in a covert and underhanded way. All signs point to the infiltrated Department of State. It was a CFR mem­ber who voted that such action was compatible with the further­ance of the New World Order.

Rene Wormser, a member of the Reece committee, explained so well how the United States permitted itself to be drawn into and accept the CFR. Such history dates back to the Second World War. Wormser stated:

"[The] organization became virtually an agency of the gov­ernment when World War II broke out. The Rockefeller Foun­dation had started and financed certain studies known as THE WAR AND PEACE STUDIES, manned largely by associates of the Council; the State Department, in due course, took these studies over, retaining the major personnel which the Council on Foreign Relations had supplied."

A CLOSER LOOK AT THE CFR
    AND THE UNITED NATIONS
    CFR control of the State Department would insure U.S. membership in the United Nations following World War II. In fact the Council on Foreign Relations would act through the State Department to establish the U.N. These details, long known by Consular Operations and Central Intelligence person­nel, were finally revealed in 1969 during a debate between Lt. Colonel Archibald Roberts and Congressman Richard I. Ottinger, Director, United States Committee on the United Na­tions. During this somewhat spectacular debate, Col. Roberts testified:

"...the United Nations was spawned two weeks after Pearl Harbor in the office of Secretary of State, Cordell Hull. In a letter to the President, Franklin Roosevelt, dated 22 December, 1941. Secretary Hull, at the direction of his faceless spon­sors...recommended the founding of a Presidential Advisory Committee on Post War Foreign Policy. This Committee was in fact the planning commission for the United Nations and its charter."

Col. Roberts went on to identify the people who made up the Committee, besides Secretary Hull. The list included various department advisors and staff members, CFR officials, and leaders in education, the media, and foreign policy research.

These are the real founders of the United Nations. Alto­gether, ten of the fourteen Committee members belonged to the CFR. As Roberts pointed out, "Each member of the Com­mittee...was without exception, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, or under the control of the Council on For­eign Relations.

In 1945, at the founding conference of the United Nations, forty-seven members of the CFR were in the United States dele­gation. Included among these were Edward Stettinius, the new Secretary of State; John Foster Dulles; Adlai Stevenson; Nelson Rockefeller; and Alger Hiss, who was the Secretary General of the U.N.'s founding conference.

To make certain that the United States would not back out of joining the United Nations, as it did with the League of Nations, the international body would this time be located on American soil. Such a gesture, it was determined, would make the American public less resistant to the move. The land for the United Nations building was "graciously" donated by John D. Rockefeller, Jr. The land had been a slaughterhouse and the soil where the U.N. buildings now stand had been fully satu­rated with the blood of the slaughtered animals. Knowing what I do about the purpose of the United Nations, I can think of no place more fitting.

By getting the United States to join the U.N., which repre­sents a limited form of world government, the Council on For­eign Relations had accomplished its first major objective. Using its influence in public education and the media, the CFR would now proceed to cast a favorable image for the United Nations among the American public, eventually leading step-by-step to U.S. participation in a full blown system of world government. This, it was realized, would take some time.

Had the CFR attempted and tried to bring the United States into a world government all at once, the effort would have failed. The American people would have reacted full force against any such attempt. The immediate purpose of the U.N. was therefore merely to warm Americans up to the idea of global government. You may rest assured that it was a well constructed conditioning plan.

Since the United Nations was founded in 1945, two of its main leaders have been guilty of outrageous actions. Alger Hiss, for example, was exposed as a Soviet operative and Spy. Secretary U Thant praised Lenin as a leader whose "ideals of peace and peaceful coexistence among states have won widespread international acceptance and they are in line with the aims of the U.N. Charter."

Secretary General Kurt Waldheim was regretfully and erro­neously targeted and smeared by factions who were not able to exercise any degree of control over him. They branded him as a Nazi Foot Soldier, and smeared his honest name throughout the world. It was the largest slime and smear campaign ever un­dertaken by the United States Department of State and the CFR in its entirety. All America is aware of the atrocities attributed to Waldheim, having heard about them or read about them in the international media.

Yet in spite of these revelations, most Americans today con­tinue to view the U.N. as a "good organization". It is truly amazing what a media publicity campaign can accomplish. It can cover the misdeeds of many and destroy the very honor of the one man who was totally dedicated to promote good will among men. One of the oldest tricks of the Illuminati was to la­bel their enemies as having the black hearts and evil motives that were actually their own. In this way, down through the ages, they have branded and burned their enemies, and turned the gullible public against their adversaries.

Along with being responsible for the United Nations, the Council on Foreign Relations would go on to serve as a main­spring for numerous spin-off groups, such as the Club of Rome, the Trilateral Commission and, with some error, the Bilder­berger Society. All but the Bilderbergers were designed to carry out a specific task within the broader mission of estab­lishing a New World Order. The creation of these organizations represents a restructuring of the one-world political hierarchy. This hierarchy is always changing, revising, and adapting itself to current situations. This must be done so that it can more suc­cessfully and effectively further its agenda.

The hierarchy, among other things, had called for world gov­ernment to be achieved in stages through the forming of world administrative regions. This was in accordance with the U.N. Charter, which encourages the implementation and administra­tion of world government on a regional basis. (According to chapter 8, Article 52 (2-3) and 53 (1) of the Charter, under "Regional Arrangements".)

The strategy was really quite simple. The countries of the world would first be merged into several regions. This would serve to break down the long standing concepts of national sovereignty, then, region by region, they would be merged into a system of world government. The idea was grand, but na­tional politics were not counted upon. All one has to do to un­derstand this is look at Europe as it tries to ratify the Maastricht Treaty or move to Mexico because of NAFTA. (North Ameri­can Free Trade Agreement.)

However, as previously indicated, with emphasis placed on nationalism, it was soon realized that regional government would be next to impossible to achieve politically because of re­sistance to the idea from the world's people. That's when the powers-that-be decided to divide the world into primary eco­nomic regions first, hoping to pave the way for later political unions based and predicated on the same geopolitical bound­aries.

THE BILDERBERGERS
    In order to accomplish this feat, several special task organi­zations were established to oversee the creation of regional trade associations. The society responsible for Europe's economic integration would be the Bilderberg Group, here known better as the Bilderbergers.

At first it was assumed that this society would form a complementary relationship with the U.N., the CFR, the Club of Rome, the TLC and numerous other sister organizations founded to promote a singular one world order. This was not to be the case as the members of the Bilderbergers Society were (are) members of Europe's old hard line aristocracy. They were more nationalistic than the entire global cabal combined. They began to break away from the CFR gang and forge their own New World Order, based on freedom and equality for all citi­zens.

The present day and public name for the group was derived from the Bilderberg Hotel in Oosterbecki, Holland, the site of the association's first meeting in 1954. The present day group consists of approximately one hundred power-elite from the member nations. Most of them are members of the North At­lantic Treaty Organization. However, Austria and France were admitted because the organization originally appeared within their respective borders. Many of these Society members have come from a long heritage of Templar Knights. Many of their ancestors served as Knights Templars as well as Crusaders throughout the wars in the Holy lands. Today's leadership is at relative ease with the Council on Foreign Relations.

The express purpose of the Bilderberger Society was to re­gionalize all of Europe. This goal was revealed by Giovanni Agnelli, the head of Fiat and one of the leaders of the present day Bilderbergers. Agnelli stated:

"European integration is our goal and where the politicians have failed, we, the old world elite, intend to succeed."

The original seat of the prior Bilderbergers was Schoss Bilderberg, in Passau, Germany. Here they met for hundreds of years to promote commerce between the many fiefdoms along the riverways of Austria, Germany and France. These Dukes ruled their lands with fists of iron and wills of steel.

George McGhee, the former U.S. Ambassador to Germany, revealed that "the Treaty of Rome, which brought the Common Market into being was nurtured at the Bilderberg meetings." In other words, today's European Economic Community, which is soon to become a political reality, on December 31, 1992, is in­deed a product of the Bilderberg Group.

Although the Bilderbergers share some of the goals discussed earlier in this article, they differ considerably as to what the av­erage citizen stands to gain in giving up his nationality to further a United States of Europe. It is common knowledge that most, if not all of Europe, presently has adequate housing, food, clothing, and most important, medical care for all of its citi­zenry. No one lives in a slum like environment. Children receive free education, only subject to the students obtaining and holding a passing scholastic grade. Although money is an ob­ject, or better stated...the piece d'resistance, the food of the buerger is deemed to come first. It is the contention of this writer that the goals expressed by the Bilderbergers merit closer examination.

As my friend Dave Emory puts it so well.... "It's food for thought and grounds for further research."

For lack of space, the rank and file of the Bilderbergers shall not be discussed in this particular article. A larger and more in­formative expose is being planned for the next installment.

Therefore, the focus of the next installment shall be directed to exposing as well as discussing the negatives and positives of the Bilderberger Society, and its impact on the rest of the heretofore named organizations. As an alternate topic, the Tri­-Lateral Commission, its history, agenda, and opportunists growth patterns shall be scrutinized. Exposure of these or­ganizations can not harm the American Will to survive. It merely gives us the much needed ammunition to fight a war for which, by virtue of our large and demographic landscape, we are ill equipped to wage.

AFTERTHOUGHTS
    A lone and single thought, nurtured and brought to action on our common behalf is a round fired for freedom. Let us not permit this chapter of history to be written without our input for proposed change. Never give in to these globalists. Remember the battle cry of John Paul Jones...

"I have not yet begun to fight..."

I urge each and every one of you to shout with me the new cry for battle...the pledge we learned in grade school; the Pledge we grew up with, and learned to honor and revere... Ladies and gentlemen, I am referring to the pledge upon which this country's way of life is based...I am referring to

THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
    OF THE UNITED TATES OF AMERICA!!!
    This short pledge says it far better than I could ever dare. It speaks not for the globalists; it speaks not for a New World Or­der. It speaks of the flag of these United States, and not the flag of a United Nations. It speaks of One Nation under God, with liberty and justice for all. This was the dream of the Founders of the United States of America. While they may have dreamed of taking their dream to the whole of the world, they never in their wildest nightmares imagined a one world government based upon the enslavement of its peoples.

We cannot let this country be lost because her citizenry can­not see what the global masters have in store for us. We must form a figurative chain, interlocking arms to show our national pride and unity. This must be done immediately, before they manage to separate and divide us. Their tactics include clever plans for dividing and conquering a people. If you are made to believe that you are separate and apart from other Americans, you won't mind when their rights are taken from them. And slowly one by one, with the same tactic known in prewar Ger­many as "the salami tactique", you will suddenly realize that you have given up all your rights and you too will have become a slave of the new world order.

We have a covenant, signed and sealed with the blood of those who came, lived, fought and died for liberty and freedom long before we were born. You live freely because of their commitment to an ideal of self-determination, liberty and justice for all. The thread of their dreams that reach from them to you will surely wither and die if you do not pick up their ideal and carry it to its completion. Fight for your freedom...fight with everything you have. Let the united will of the American peo­ple preserve our way of life and our ideals for those who shall, God willing, come after us.

Lastly, let us proudly tell the world that we are Ameri­cans...we have a history...we have a purpose...we stand as a beacon for the rest of humanity of freedom, liberty and justice. We will not be swallowed up by global masters who wish to ex­ploit us for their own economic gain. We will march forward with our arms interlocked and proclaim to the world that we only pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of Amer­ica...and we're damned proud of it!

A FINAL WORD OF WARNING
    If you do not take personal responsibility for your coun­try and your way of life right now...you will only have your­self to blame as your liberties erode. Get involved ...get in­formed and then get started informing others. We must re­ject the one world government, we must reject the U.N. troops on our shores, we must reject NAFTA.
    WAKE UP AND TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY!
    IF NOT YOU....WHO?
    IF NOT NOW.... WHEN?
    END OF QUOTING.

Let us pause and ponder for a moment or two. We are asked WHY do we not just give Dharma a few days of rest so that she might at least move and find other placement! I have presented this to these ones here and I get this response: "No, Father, as long as there are ones like Gunther Russbacher who MUST WRITE FROM A PRISON CELL BECAUSE HE SIMPLY FLEW HIS PRESIDENT BACK FROM PARIS AS ORDERED, I shall send forth His word for as long as my computer is plugged in--wherever it may be--in the gutter if necessary, as long as we have voice we shall cry out, as long as we have means and the freedom to use our voice and hands--we shall do that which an­other perhaps cannot do. "

God blesses you, precious friends, I humbly serve WITH you in great honor.

If you wish to write to Gunther: Gunther Karl Russbacher, Captain, U.S.N., JCCC - 184306, P.O. Box 900, Jefferson City, Missouri 65102-0900. Or through Rayelan Russbacher, P.O. Box 3078, Carmel, CA 93921. Either and/or BOTH need your encouraging support as the road is lonely and hard as the enemy sets forth to destroy. Remember to consider the infor­mation offered prior to this in the LIBERATOR, through Rayelan. This offering is the only help we can give at present due to the circumstances of the ones in this location. JUST RE­MEMBER, HOWEVER, GOD WINS!

Hatonn to stand aside and allow for a rest-break. Thank you for the long service. Good afternoon.

주제글 정보