힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#062, CHAPARRAL SERENDIPITY or THINGS FROM UNDER THE BUSHES

PJ 62
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN
    SAT., JAN. 30, 1993 8:50 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 167
    SATURDAY, JANUARY 30, 1993
    PRIORITIES
    I would remind you ones of MY mission so that you might better understand why our presentations do not always match your own perception of what should be done and in what order to accomplish same.

Ours is to prepare, bring Truth out of the shambles of the tampered-with disinformation and misinformation--in other words, we call it THE WORD.

Next, we must awaken the sleepy-heads who do not see that which has come down upon your globe through powerful, controlling influences in a totally humanistic issue of slavery/master.

We must speak of that which is WRONG, analyze it and then when we see and understand that which has come to be--consider what can be done to counter the rolling blob of would-be freedom and Truth killers.

The enemy must be identified and his modus operandi studied and a defense planned, orchestrated, and instrumented.

Players and leaders must be isolated and brought into the forefront in wisdom and working notice so that you-the-people can see that which MIGHT be accomplished in various segments of action. I.e.: what is probable, what is possible and what action might well sufficiently counter and then finally, turn the circumstances "about" (revolution if you will)--but without violence, overthrow or illegality.

NATURAL CHANGES
    "NATURAL" is a misnomer. What you will undergo as the Earth upheavals take place--are both "natural" and "manmade". The resulting situation will be the same in most instances as your survival and lives become more and more controlled by those happenings.

Our service is to offer to you who would receive, ways to defend selves. This does not mean with fisticuffs, guns or bombs. However, it DOES mean (first: in America where you still have a great Constitution to save) saving of your foundationed plans for government. Those original documented rules lacked perfection--but were corrected in the Bill of Rights. The fact that the laws have not been followed is not a mark of the measure of the original documents--but Man's tampering and bigoted rules set forth by "legislation". For instance, as Amendments were added, the Native American citizen was given full rights--BUT, that did not exclude the laws of the "treaties" granting them their land rights. Actually, you see, in all instances--THEIR LAND was confiscated and, now, so are the lands set aside by "treaty". But--you cannot just go take the land back and proclaim it to be OK. You are stuck, now, with having to do it through the "Constitution" or NOT AT ALL! You cannot take it with guns for the Elite have the BIGGER GUNS. I use this only as an example (a parable if you will) so don't go crazy.

Further, it means that to regain individual sovereignty--you MUST start where you CAN DO SO. You must see what can be done at community, county and then state levels of organization of government--THEN, you can bring pressure to bear on the Feds. The government has become totally topsy-turvy and you are now run by the government, not the government by you-the-people. In addition--you are forced to pay for your slavery.

In addition to these insights, we are to point out some changes of natural evolution--i.e., this so-called "Photon Belt" now creeping upon you with very damaging X-rays (for lack of better definition in understanding). Yes, we can and have brought information and structured substance to allow you to do very well in those frequencies of light rays. The same thing will allow cellular good health and enhancement of the living immune system.

I note that Chlorella is listed first in the discussion regarding some recommended "things" to assist you to good health. That is error in placement for it would indicate its priority of importance--it is NOT first in importance--it might well be last. It is a natural algae and could be substituted out with other algae forms. ANYTHING with Gaiandriana (this is not just a trade-name) is FIRST and LAST in importance. If you had nothing other than this one substance you could do nicely.

Our staff, in an effort to "underplay" the significance of the offering to keep clear of regulators--are not ever going to give you more than a smattering of its importance. I am now, however, writing on the subject and shall continue to give you a full explanation of what it is and how it works. I have given explicit and very technical details to the researchers so that testing and perfection of product can be accomplished. Phenomenal claims are pouring in from ones who suffer the debilitations of a myriad of malfunctions from Diabetes, Carcinomas, etc., to head-colds. I am happy to share the results but I remind EVERYONE--Man cures self and anything utilized by Man is simply a tool. It is simply a giving of the substances "missing" which accomplishes the ability to reclaim a measure of good health. If you go forth and claim "miracle cure"--you will be in gross error for you will simply make sure you DO NOT HAVE IT FOR YOUR USE.

GAIANDRIANA
    These improvements in health and well-being are nice--but the thing we need attended is that allowance of the cellular structure as is to be able to speed up its frequency levels to more nearly match the rays pouring in upon you--that is what is made possible with gaiandriana--a living cellular structure which duplicates any DNA blueprint in every and all living cells. Instead of mutations when attacked by something or other such as a virus--the cells are able to destroy the virus because of the capabilities naturally of a strong immune system. These little friends match an individual's cellular DNA according to body location and individual. The cells can cross cellular walls and reach the invading virus, etc. It acts just the opposite of what could be exampled as the HIV virus which mutates to every individual attacked. The invading virus, for instance, is a "foreign" influence and must be discarded or devoured--the gaiandriana perfects the cells and does the foreign body removal--just as do the normally operating immune system cells. EVERY "disease" is caused by "foreign" invasion and/or MALFUNCTION. This can occur at any time from conception to day of death of the body. If genes are damaged then some cells will not produce and reproduce. If this occurs in formation of a fetus--obviously you have malformations. Nothing is apt to help that which is not formed--but anything formed and caused to malfunction by foreign body intake--can be given proper recovery of itself. This will not, however, be true of some heavy metal poisons, radiation death of cells, etc. However, it can allow restructuring and recovery of all DAMAGED cellular structure. This will assist in all sorts of a myriad of incapacitations.

THE LIBERATOR
    We must find ways to allow the LIBERATOR to be insured printing with priority information even if I am unable to participate because of the lack of time for my scribe. This, for instance, is only the second time this week that we have been able to give any time to such material. Dharma has had a massive load of more eviction deadlines, Federal court misery over the America West/University of Science and Philosophy mess and meetings in which I must make presentation and instruction as to all of these other things.

I have to ask you readers to be patient as errors slip through. There is one major error in "hot-line" information which is worthy of recognition herein. HOWEVER, AS THINGS BEGAN TO HAPPEN I INSISTED ON WAITING TO CORRECT THE MISINFORMATION. I WILL, HOWEVER, OUTLAY IT HERE AND GIVE YOU MY REASONS FOR DELAY.

GUNTHER RUSSBACHER
    We were informed that through the "Cosmos"-gate that there would be a forced release of one Gunther Russbacher--before Christmas. Then, we were told from very dependable authority that it would not be prior to Christmas but immediately thereafter. In early January, we received a hurried call from a good friend, Ray Renick, who came by information from a radio station person that Gunther had been released on Dec. 29, and Rayelan (wife) and Gunther were gone to Germany and would be returning to both being on board for interviews. I am remiss; I KNEW that the very act of "Cosmos" wags making the statement--caused an immediate shutdown of his release. My own assumption was that the release had been made after the original date presented. I knew that Rayelan had gone to Germany--to hopefully get support to continue Gunther's battle.

The day that the error was noted, came another call from Ray stating that there was error in some of the details and that Gunther was NOT released and Rayelan went alone to Europe. On that day there was a mandatory court hearing and then these other massively important and urgent assaults hit my crew. Dharma was beside herself to correct the error and, yes indeed, I said "No, hold up--things are happening just like I want them to unfold." Then we got a very nice letter from one RA (MO) noting the error. Dharma was now in a state of agitation over it and I again said, "No, hold up--I know that which I do." I could see the route taking shape--I wanted Gunther to come into recognition of this matter and respond to our glaring error. I needed to see the path of information flow and, chelas, I will bait my snares however I see fit and most worthy.

It has come full circle now and I can write about this matter--Gunther has written to us. I am touched by his correspondence and, frankly, we need to see what KIND OF MAN IS THIS! Gunther is interesting, to say the very least. He pilots an SR-71 and other sophisticated aircraft. He is extremely dangerous to the Administration (old and new) and resides in a long-term prison-setting on fully trumped up charges. That is beside the point because all charges against such persons are "trumped up".

He has not said anything about these things--he just wants out, now, and finds his way blocked at every turn. Therefore, he is most interested in the Constitutional Law Center. I have already spoken on the unfortunate disadvantage of being, actually, a foreign citizen FIRST. He is an officer in the U.S. Navy (regardless of how the records are written) but Constitutionally the case is most tedious.

This is a case of pretty much unforeseen circumstances. He was literally (if this ever comes out) set up to set-up and keep an eye on Rayelan. She had been working with ones on the October Surprise book and knew quite a lot (it turns out that Gunther flew Bush back in an SR-71 from Paris). She had also been married to a very high ranking Naval officer. Gunther was (I guess only a bit more buffered now) a rather dashing "James Bond" who was having a great time in all the subterfuge and antics of the Special Forces, CIA, etc., intrigue. This story is much better told by participants--so I shall not spoil it here.

Rayelan has another "calling", however, that was once most clear and noted by us of this Command--she even received to some extent from ME. This did not make her way easy and immediately ones of the "New Age" community were sent in to dash those connections. Same ones were sent in to ruin Dharma's capabilities--only we were a bit stronger in this instance for needs and connections were different.

So, what of Gunther Russbacher? Well, I will tell you this much--for our own connections are not for your inspection any more than mine with any other brother, such as Gritz. Man must come into his own recognition and acceptance--and these ones who have served in such incredibly "different" manners--are most cautious, testing and must come into MY truth by confirmations--not games or token magic. They will play charades but rarely lie to SELVES--for they well know the game and the serious consequences of illusion and delusion. I have to remind everyone--that we whisk very, very few out of their circumstances--because circumstances must be rectified by MAN to suit the needs--and that means through Constitutional means. But, working WITH us often means there is a WAY and WE can find it. WE DO NOT, HOWEVER, SERVE OUR ENEMY. Born-again Christians do not impress us--but in spite of magic salvation of some sort--we can come to a very workable relationship because ones of such stature KNOW THERE IS GOD and KNOW THERE ARE ALIENS IN NICE SHINY CRAFT! THEY ALSO KNOW THE LIES ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT'S PROGRAMS OF DECEIT AND REPLICATION, INFILTRATION AND DIRTY TRICKS OF ALL SORTS. They also have to realize the helplessness AGAINST the system when it is decided for the security of the crooks and criminals, treasonists and warmongers--that the individuals in point--STAY FOREVER AWAY FROM PUBLIC ABILITY TO TATTLE. They are often "bought off" but if there is too much riding on the security--promises are made and then broken. The men are then, as they are no longer necessary (as in piloting an SR-71) physically debilitated or mentally damaged--according to the ongoing plan. They knew this before they got in so deep but the game was good and the excitement wondrous for the youth--and always was pounded home--the "good of the whole". Too late realization strikes--and most often it strikes without having a "Rael" (Rayel) willing to give up everything and everyone to hopefully spring the trap. Actions were taken which went against the orders of the "Elite order givers" and so, the price was named and now being paid for such disobedience. I'm sure Gunther would agree that his time "behind" the incarceration has been damned near as interesting in many ways as it was "outside" and, often, no difference at all. The game now is different?? Oh, indeed. Too late smart? Not necessarily--it usually works out to God's perfect timing! So be it.

I would like to share Gunther's letter with you readers without further comment. He isn't sure who I am in factual expression--but he honors me exactly as I honor him; he says he is Captain Gunther Karl Russbacher and therefore I shall call him Captain Russbacher. If you tell me your name is Jesus Christ--I shall refer to you as Mr. Christ, if you be a male. I also note many things about the document as well, for instance, that the address and date-line were done separately from the body of the letter and such other nonsense. Chelas, we are sleuthing--we are hearing a MAN share with us. Judgment is left to GOD, discernment comes from information and knowledge as gleaned through experience. The expression is gracious and I happen to know that this is not the first interaction through the LIBERATOR.

I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED THROUGH THE HOLIDAY SEASON--WAS HE "REALLY" OUT OR "REALLY" "IN"? WHICHEVER, IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS AND WAGS AND PRATTLERS, INCLUDING THE LIBERATOR IF NOT VERY, VERY CAREFUL--CAN DESTROY PERFECT PLANS. RAEL HAS BEEN ON THE AIRWAVES SINCE THE "INCIDENT OR NON-INCIDENT" AND THAT SUFFICES FOR THE CURIOUS. WHY DO YOU ONES ALWAYS DESIRE TO SATISFY YOUR CURIOSITY AT THE COST OF ANOTHER'S VERY SAFETY?? IN OTHER WORDS, BLUNTLY, IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS--NOR MINE!

QUOTING:

Jan. 20, 1993

Dear Commander Hatonn,

This day I received a letter from a friend, one of your avid readers, who apprised me of an article, which had appeared in your issue of 01-01-93. It stated that I, the undersigned, had been released from confinement, on 12-29-92. It also stated that my wife, Rayelan and I, immediately left this country, traveling to the Federal Republic of Germany. Please know that your information is inaccurate! Regretfully, I am still very much a political prisoner, held in tight custody, by the sovereign State of Missouri.
    At this writing, I cannot state with any degree of certainty when I shall be released from confinement, even though the conviction was based upon faulty and erroneous information. Permit me to go on record and affirm, once again, my absolute innocence with regard to the charges levied, and brought against me by the office of the Prosecutor of the County of St. Charles, St. Charles, Missouri.
    Please be aware of the fact that an appeal had been filed, immediately after the sentence was pronounced, and that said appeal was filed upon my insistence of innocence, by the office of the State Public Defender. Although almost an entire year has passed, I receive notice from my defender, that a motion for Summary Judgment had been filed, and that such "Motion" shall be heard by the Court, on or about February 7, 1993, by the Circuit Court of St. Clair, Missouri. At that time I shall know whether I am to be set free, or be forced to continue the appeals process.
    On occasion I manage to receive an old copy, well read several times over, of the PHOENIX LIBERATOR. Without doubt it is a very worthwhile and fine source of information. It is received, by me, most enthusiastically. Its contents are up-to-date, diverse, and extremely interesting.
    I am also very interested in your Constitutional Law Center. Obviously, a number of my former associates are presently incarcerated and in dire need of any assistance your CLC can make available to them. I, of course, am one of these. No doubt, after having had contact with my beloved wife Rayelan, you are aware of our situation. We have risked much, and lost all of our assets fighting the machine of "Mad Power." They have brought us to our knees, and permitted us no hope for a better future. Yet we yearn to strike a blow for freedom; a blow which can be heard by all those who have been used and discarded by the very government they have ever so faithfully served. We, who have shed our blood on the battlefields of the world have become the enemy within. The reason for our demise and incarceration is really quite simple: We have done too much; seen too much, and know too much to be trusted, accepted, or permitted to live or retire in peace. Artificially and, actually without true malice, they have made us into the enemy of the TRUTH, and the AMERICAN WAY. Yes, we have sinned against the Supreme Codex of Life. However, who among us is to cast the first stone? Surely, not those who issued the orders which brought about such chaos and wanton destruction among the peopled nations of the world.
    Many of us have changed and are intent to atone for our respective part of the atrocities committed under the guise of freedom and democracy. Permit us the right to go quietly, and live our remaining years with our families, at peace with the Supreme Judge, the Creator of our world. Surely that is not too much to ask.
    Many of us, myself included, are not physically well. We suffer from all the illnesses usually associated with men returning from battle. Many of us have been Prisoners of War, or Political Prisoners, held by foreign powers, in the dungeons of their waste receptacles, called jails and prisons. We have endured physical, as well as severe emotional torture at the hands of the "so called" enemy, only to return to our country to find that we have been the victims of a cruel hoax! Those whom we called enemy nations had become the friends and selected bedfellows of the present administration. I do not excuse our behavior, but respectfully urge you to consider both sides of this terrible coin. All of us, whether government officers or civilians, have been betrayed by those whom we have faithfully served under arms. We wish for nothing more than the right to find a little of the precious peace we have, for so long, fought and died for. Please, I beg you please, don't let prisons and fugitive status be our legacy. Permit us to walk this land as free men; men who have given their all for the cause of their corrupt masters--these men of government and political power.
    May this letter convey my (our) feelings, well and properly. May it be a true measure by which you and your readers can judge our sincerity and absolute loyalty to you--the people of these United States of America.
    Help correct the wrong committed and perpetrated upon these servants, the many men in dark clothing, looking for a friendly face among the humanity of the world.

Your respectful servant,

Gunther K. Russbacher

END OF LETTER

Readers, when the soul of a brother cries out for hearing--and you listen not--YE be the one who is harshly judged in that ending judgment. This is the situation with all "prisoners" of the government Elite "Kings". Even the "King" would be first to say--"Golly, I'm sorry Gunther, but it's either you or me and so, since I am King--it is you who will rot in prison for your actual act of serving nation and King." This is very, very sobering on the realization of the Man in the trap. Indeed, son, I certainly DO HEAR YOUR CALL AND WE SHALL RALLY THE BROTHERS WHO WOULD WALK WITH YOU AND NOT FORGET THAT--EXCEPT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD CREATOR--GO THEY! EVEN THIS LITTLE GRANDMOTHER WHO TYPES AT THIS KEYBOARD LIVES IN TOTAL JEOPARDY OF THEIR FANGS. BUT YE WHO WOULD BE FREE MUST FIND FREEDOM FOR ALL CITIZENS AND NOT JUST FOR SELF! Gritz said it well--I wish I could just go live my life and care about who wins the Super-Bowl. I hear your call--but you must realize that the price of freedom is the willingness to turn away from the Super-Bowl and into the responsibility of freedom for all who are so falsely incarcerated and those headed for total slavery at the hands of the Kings.

We shall begin this day for I hear your petition and we start wherein we must always start--WITH YOUR BROTHERS WHO GIVE A DAMN!

I am asking, Readers, that you again respond wherein YOU CAN! Let us take one lighted step at a time. Prisoners of War are not simply those in some Vietnam dungeon or rice paddy. They are far more frequently in the cell next door to another within your good old Federal Districts. Some of them are let out on "tethers" to continue to serve with promises or hints of promises or threats against their loved ones as most prisoners soon care not for selves for theirs is such an orchestrated disaster as to lose meaning.

We have to be most discerning for some would sell their souls to these bastards to just get "out" and slay this old troop of Hatonn's. These are the ones, however, who in service to God and Nation can change this old world into a land of freedom worthy of that lamp unto that very world. God cares not about the words upon the lips--but rather, that which resides in the intent and heart within.

I am going to continue the subject of POWs as we have our next sitting for much information from excellent writers is available from very high-ranking inside sources who see the black skull and crossbones on the chests and shields of the "would-be rulers". I need not look far to have that Truth which serves you BEST. As you come into TRUTH of that which IS, you will see the TRUTH of my mission and that of GOD.

Lack of funding denies the CLC the ability to just jump into each fray--but as one step following another builds the foundation--so too shall funding begin to trickle and then to flow. The point of the Planners was to disable you ones from the very aspects of life which would insure their winning. Very early on would come the corruption of the very Justice System and then take away capability to financially fight anything to the point of winning. First they take control of the wealth, then the "Spirit", gain total control over the law, health and morals of the citizenry--AND THE GAME IS OVER! Well, the game IS NOT OVER--GOD WINS, REMEMBER? THIS OLD GAME IS NOT OVER BY A LONG-SHOT!! The demons, living and dead (we wish), attack ever more diligently as the skirmish becomes full-blown battle. What would you expect? NO THORNLESS ROSE GARDEN THIS FIELD OF DREAMS AND KILLING NIGHTMARES--YOU ARE MOVING INTO THE REALITY OF EXPERIENCE AND EXPRESSION--FROM THIS ILLUSION OF FLESH MANIFESTATION FOR GROWTH AND CHALLENGE TO SOUL.

I ask that each and every one of you who can hold a pen and afford $.29 in a stamp--WRITE TO GUNTHER RUSSBACHER. SHOW HIM THE SAME SUPPORT YOU GIVE UNTO OTHERS OF YOUR BROTHERS IN TROUBLE--LET HIM KNOW THAT HE AND THE OTHER COMRADES OF BATTLE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN AND THAT YOU WILL NOT LET THEM DOWN OR WALK AWAY FROM THEM. FIRST, GIVE THEM HOPE--LET US CALL THIS OUR OWN "RESTORE HOPE" PROJECT. IN THE SEEING AND THE HEARING OF THE CALL AND BLESSINGS OF THE FAITHFUL, SHALL THEY COME FORTH IN BATTLE-GEAR TO BATTLE AGAIN ON THE TURF OF GOD AND NATION! THESE ARE THE VERY ONES TRAINED AND ABLE IF YOU-THE-PEOPLE DO YOUR PORTION.

GUNTHER KARL RUSSBACHER
    Captain, U.S.N.
    JCCC - 184306
    P.O. Box 900
    Jefferson City, Missouri
    65102-0900
    "Many come but few are chosen"--when the commitment is made, however, GOD EXPECTS THE SERVICE! So be it. Lessons are learned in many ways--discern the man; judge the actions. Through his works shall a man be known. THE VOICE OF TRUTH SHALL BE HEARD ABOVE THE WHIRLWIND AND THE ACTIONS OF MAN SHALL BE SEEN FOR THAT WHICH THEY ARE--MAY YOUR VOICE AND YOUR ACTIONS ALWAYS REFLECT GOODNESS--FOR THEY WILL ALWAYS REFLECT YOUR GOAL--THEREFORE, IT IS BEST TO ATTEND YOUR "GOAL".

"MOSES", "JESUS" AND ROSAH
    I have a brief notice to you who will find missing the messages of Rosah. We have been informed that unless we print ALL that is given--in order and in total, we shall not be welcomed to use any of the writings. I find it most unfortunate for I see that "Moses" is telling her that he shall be soon ceasing to write through her and the "Jesus" energy seems to be giving the edict of all or nothing at all. I would question this carefully indeed. It is fine, we shall not print more for we honor all requests as such. The LIBERATOR is a voice "for" and "of" THE PEOPLE in regaining of LIBERTY. My ONLY mission, actually, is your Spiritual fulfillment--however, we take one step at a time and regain first your ability to function in a measure of freedom long enough to have choice of spirituality. The paper is much too lengthy and we cannot print all that is written by others--or even ourselves. If this is not suitable to guest writers then we have to bow to their wishes. This was a "threat" and I refuse to play that game regardless of what label these energy forms pull down around themselves as in robes of bleached white image and pious speech. Truth can come from the depths of Hell, chelas, and you must learn to discern which is which.

If I am not permitted to "Edit" and discern that WORD--it shall not go into this PAPER!--Good or perceived "bad". "Moses" referred to our readers and citizens in general as slovenly, gluttonous pigs. Man is simply "sleeping"; this does not make him either a swine or a fool--simply unknowing and unwise in ignorance. I chose not to print those writings and did, in fact, simply leave out the couple of subjects for we had no agreement to print ANYTHING--much less everything, from that source. We found MUCH worthy of sharing and did so--we will now, as ordered, reluctantly not utilize the material. I believe the writings can be gotten from a Bulletin Board or something--I believe the LIBERATOR was the only paper which was utilizing the writings. Our Editors see no alternative other than to fully honor such edict.

This in no way renounces Rosah--she is a valid scribe but it does mean that clarity and clearing of energy forms MUST BE ATTENDED CONSTANTLY! How better to lose the ability to be heard than by doing exactly this--pulling the WORD in total? Ponder it. None shall come into the space of the Hosts of God and make demands. These games can be played anywhere you can gain hearing--but NOT IN MY COMMAND WITH MY SPACE AND MISSION. "If God be with you who can be against you?" Almost EVERYONE! If God be with you, however, NO ONE SHALL PREVAIL AGAINST YOU! You might well get pretty battered and tattered in the battles--but stay the course and you shall WIN.

Also, beloved friends, I SHALL NOT BEND TO THESE PRESSURES--AND FURTHER, YOU WOULD NOT CONTINUE TO BE READING THIS IF YOU WANTED A WISHY-WASHY COMMANDER--YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH WHO BEND TO BRIBES, THREATS AND LYING ASSAULTS. WE STAND THIS GROUND AND STAY THIS COURSE--A REMNANT IS GOING TO GET THROUGH FOR IT IS THE WILL OF GOD AND TO DO SO THERE MUST BE PREPARATION AND UNBENDING INTEGRITY IN CONCEPT AND ACTION. WILL WE STAND ALONE? NAY, NAY--FOR MAN HAS WAITED LONG FOR THIS DAY OF THE LORD AND WE ARE THE HOSTS COME TO PREPARE THAT WAY AGAINST THAT DAY OF COMING INTO GLORY! THAT MEANS WE HAVE TO GET A LITTLE CONSTITUTIONAL FREEDOM GOING HERE, BROTHERS. TODAY IS AS GOOD A DAY TO GET ON WITH IT AS YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE--IT WON'T GET BETTER UNLESS YOU MAKE IT BETTER. If you wish me to call a "spade" a "cute little shiny garden dirt lifting instrument" I can do so--if you wish me to call it a "hoe"--NO THANK YOU! YOU CAN ACTUALLY "HOE" WITH A SPADE--BUT IT IS THE DICKENS IN INCONVENIENCE.

Let us close now, Dharma, as we have a meeting in a few minutes and we can talk on these matters. Thank you.

Hatonn to stand aside.

PJ 62
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUN., JAN. 31, 1993 8:52 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 168
    SUNDAY, JANUARY 31, 1993
    THINKING ABOUT "THINGS"
    As we sit to pen on a beautiful Sunday morning the mind must wander through the myriads of happenings and possibilities--each being individual, unique and responsive as only such a wondrous being can be. Perceptions will be as varied as the number of beings experiencing the very same perceived incident. Each "thought" has a reaction in each individual--each cause, an effect. One cannot hold another's thoughts in fullness--even the brainwashed and trained individual shall have his own thoughts as well. You await "miracles" from GOD--this IS the miracle of GOD. Moreover, as the thought takes form and direction and the goal for achievement is set--so shall it come to pass for it MUST! The mind shall find the way as it makes the connections and decisions which lead unto that goal.

Many come unto a path and teacher only to need further experience in differing settings and with other experiencers but if the GOAL be unto GOD--the individual will RETURN to that one path wherein the actual truth of journey lay. God shall never force but will always respond to the honest call from the soul within.

TO STAY OR NOT TO STAY
    It comes back to me, for instance, that one in this very Valley stays "only for business arrangements" perceived made with me in the yesteryear. This obviously has changed as this very one has chosen another path of experience and feels not comfortable to work in this vineyard. This one had good connections for employment elsewhere--but the area is most dangerous and there is another precious being who must abide within that one's immediate circle--one who has earned reward and companionship by many who love and respect this entity greatly. I must suggest, however, that there can be no "business" arrangement if that one will not come within my presence except when particularly summoned. The choice is already made, do you see? Does this mean that this "choice" is "forever"? No--in this instance it has no necessity of being even for 10 minutes--for it is the attachment which makes the decision in actual action. Is this bad? No--only distracting for when the heart has set its goal--so shall the consciousness be torn until the path is relocated. But, shall the ones remaining on the pathway--allow of this one's re-entry? I don't know for the damage to trust and faith in discernment in favor of the "physical" will always be present--even between friends. Full trust comes most slowly indeed, once denounced. God never turns from a searching heart--NEVER.

In this instance, however, I would not delay in releasing this wonderful brother to his calling in career for I can ask no more and obviously the bindings are being stated and therefore I must accept the mental separation. I am told that this one has "trouble with accepting Hatonn". Then, chelas, this is not the placement for fullness in expression. One must go whereat the journey is fulfilled--if it means taking of the dependent "other"--so be it. I suggest, further, that each and all (yes indeed, this one too) look most closely at that which you practice, how you practice expression and who is offended and pained by your choices. If YOUR expression is beyond and before the comfort of another who has no choices in the matter--then are YOU fully accepting responsibilities or are you using that one as excuse? Always it is the responsibility of only ONE--YOU. If another can pull you away from the focus by any means of worldly excuse or rationalization--who is at fault--the one who manipulates or the one who falls within the trap? Either way, the one in the trap is the one who suffers greatest pain in this dimension of experience for both the physical is hurt and the soul is tragically at unrest. So be it for EACH must walk his own road. All the rationalizing, lashing out, denouncement, turmoil of thought--will not change an iota of it.

There need be no "responsible" messengers to perceive WHO might be in point for the messenger is most often blamed as an assaulting enemy and slain--at least in death of a friendship. When ones isolate themselves unto the "fringes", who disclaim and denounce without positive action and solutions--only touting abuse and misuse--when the facts are OBVIOUS--it bears careful inspection for God will only effort to retrieve for a very short while and then the lessons are left to the learning without the support system of walking WITH God's workers. In this place--there are no other kind of co-journey travelers--either tag-alongs for the ride and experience without positive input (only "reasons" why "not") or ones who are working toward a goal and have not the time to bear up the tag-alongs. For a while many tasks can be performed without any direction whatsoever; however, as the words and denials, confusion and non-reconciliation linger--it becomes impractical for the "team" to wait. This does not cast aspersion on ANYONE--it simply has to do with jobs and responsibility and inability to wait and wait for possible decision changes.

If that "other" keeps you from your committed task and away from the brothers who served with you--who is at fault? The brothers are doing the same--INCLUDING your task. When you finally find disagreement (after the romance and honeymoon is past) WHO will leave you and move on to greener pastures, bigger security and another who is fully controlled by the individual direction of an impossible dream? If a thing be against the laws of God--it be against your path into light.

If actions are chosen against those laws for any reason--it be fine with ME for I have no judgment about YOU or your other. I do have observation about the actions AND, further, you must always look at the circumstances. Let us suppose you live with another and practice all the pleasures of marriage--but without marriage. WHY? Why do you do this? Is it because the COMMITMENT is the same binding as the marriage--or, it is rather that decisions regarding the relationship are convenient, pleasurable and mutually GIVING? A marriage is NOT that piece of government control as issued for the law. Is that "other" in tune with your deepest path of service? "Can two walk together if they not be agreed?" What relationship have you if you cannot walk together in ALL THINGS? IS this a RESPONSIBLE arrangement or a selfish one? Is anyone HURT from the illusion? Then why protest so loudly to proclaim your righteousness? I have a secret for you--no one who is attending his own journey gives a damn!

I take this time for discussion on these subjects for I AM come with God and this IS my mission to bear Truth and self confrontation--ALL OTHER ACTIVITIES ARE BUT MY SECONDARY TASKS OF SERVICE. WE JUDGE NOT AND "ALLOW" ALL--WE DO NOT, HOWEVER, ACCEPT ALL WITHIN OUR TEAM--ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO DENOUNCE US AND ACTUALLY WORK AGAINST US IN THEIR OWN WORLDLY OPINIONS ABOUT HOW THEY PERCEIVE THINGS "OUGHT" OR "SHOULD" BE, TO MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS ACCEPTABLE. IF A THING BE AGAINST THE LAWS OF GOD OR CREATION THEN IT MATTERS NOT WHAT "I" OR WHAT YOU "WISH" IT TO BE OR WHAT IT IS YOU PREFER TO "PRACTICE". IF YOU PRACTICE A "THING", ACTION OR RITUAL--THEN FOR GOODNESS SAKES, BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. DO NOT CLAIM SOME "BUSINESS" ARRANGEMENT--ESPECIALLY WITH ME!

IS GOD YOUR SECOND CHOICE
    How many of you will sacrifice a bit of your soul perfection by your actions in physical preference of expression this day? Will the price you pay for that selfish act be worth the price paid for it? How many of you have relationships which are actually a total lie?? Why? Are you so weak as to allow the very taking of your soul truth in exchange for this brief respite of physical expression? If your answer is Yes--then why would you expect GOD to wait while being totally second in choice? Remember--"Thou shalt have no other GODS BEFORE ME!" and, "YOU CANNOT SERVE GOD AND THE DEVIL"--even little innocent looking cuddly, soft and warm spirits who dance on the fringes of the pathway of Light. CANNOT YOU BE STRONG ENOUGH TO BRING THAT ONE INTO THE LIGHTED PATH WITH YOU WHEREIN THEY MAY FIND SOMETHING WHICH ALLOWS THEM TO LEARN ALTERNATIVES TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS? WHO IS THE WEAKER EXPRESSION? WHO ALWAYS "GIVES IN"? LOOK AGAIN IF YOU PERCEIVE IT BE "BOTH" OR "NEITHER"--WHAT "WERE" YOU DOING AND, NOW, WHAT "ARE" YOU DOING? These are simply points to ponder as you make this journey through this manifest passage of experience--this expression of illusion.

I would like to remind you of something the Great Teacher taught in the never changing expression of physical manifestation to the growing children not yet learned in their lessons: I ask that you sit with "that significant other" who teaches you the "other" ways of acceptance and journey and REALLY study this next writing. See what that one does in response--agrees "sort-of" and "in part", disagrees according to own "opinion" of how it might be said "better", refuses to talk about it at all, agrees but actually changes not within--but only states agreement to benefit the moment and continue the charade of manipulation:

"Ah, My children, if you will spend but one-tenth of the time and energy you have wasted in seeking without among the husks of human knowledge and human teachings, in earnest, determined efforts directed within to find Me;
    "If you will devote but one hour each day thus to Me alone, imagining and practicing the Presence of Me within you;
    "I here promise you that you will not only soon, very soon find Me, but I will be to you an exhaustless fount of such Wisdom and Strength and Help, as your human mind now cannot possibly conceive.
    "Yes, if you will but seek Me thus, making Me FIRST in your life seeking, never resting until you do find Me, it will not be long before you will become conscious of My Presence, of My Loving Voice, speaking constantly from out of the depths of your heart.
    "You will learn to come to Me in Sweet Communion, and you will find yourself abiding in My Consciousness, and that My Word is abiding in you, and that whatever you desire will in seemingly miraculous ways be done unto you.
    This abiding continually in Me may be difficult at first, for the World, the Flesh and the Devil are still presenting evidence to your consciousness. But you will become accustomed to the use of My Impersonal Eyes, and will soon be able to see into the Reality of things, even into the Reality of these seeming Lords of the Earth. Then you will find you are dwelling in a wondrous NEW World, peopled with Angelic Beings, using the Flesh bodies of Their human personalities merely as vehicles, or instruments, or clothing, in which to contact the earthly conditions and experiences They have created, in order to develop the Soul qualities necessary for the perfect expression on Earth of MY IDEA.
    "To your eyes then there will be no shadows, no evil, and consequently no Devil; for all is Light and Love, Freedom, Happiness and Peace, and you will see ME IN ALL, in each Being some attribute of Me, in each animate thing some phase of Me; and you will need only to let My Love shine from out your heart and It will illumine for you the Real meaning of all that you see.
    "But what of the reflection you render of this illumination? What do you show unto the World and other travelers of this illumination--do you simply reflect "allowing" in all manners of expression or do you discern that which is a true reflection of intent in journey?
    "Is that which you call ‘work' or ‘duty' a reflection of your intended journey or do you sit and ponder as to HOW to reconcile the path to suit of another fellow-traveler? You may take leave of God's work and truth at any time and HE will give unto you that choice with only the conscience to guide of your actions--but what happens with that "other human traveler? Does that one debate, cajole, refuse discussion and sharing of your ideas--or more importantly, are your ideas formalized and visualized FOR YOU in expression and action?" These are things that the singular mind must fathom and the resolution of any confusion on THESE THINGS must be confronted within--WITH ME ALONE! AMEN!"

WHO IS THE TEACHER?
    I welcome any and all within my presence--however, do not come seeking to CHANGE OF MY "KNOWING" for I have walked your way MANY TIMES and I KNOW GOD AND I KNOW THE CREATION--IN OTHER WORDS--I KNOW TRUTH. You are yet students of this journey and you may study any lesson in any school available to you--BUT YOU MAY NOT COME WITHIN MY CIRCLE OF STUDENTS AND CHANGE OF THE TEACHER! I MARVEL THAT ONES REFUSE TO COME AND LISTEN, HOWEVER, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE AFRAID TO HEAR? MOREOVER, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU ARE AFRAID OF FOR "ANOTHER" TO HEAR? Ah so--you do not want of "that other" to see the shallow truth of YOU! Is it somehow better to separate away and plug the ears and blindfold the eyes, distract through physical actions and soft words of promises and temporary actions, the one you wish to "bind"? IS IT REALLY? What happens when "that one" sees and hears and comes up from his distraction to see Truth? These are lessons all and each must learn in discernment for ye have not to judge a "person", only the actions and perceptions as presented.

Always remember this most significant fact: "SUFFICIENT UNTO THE DAY IS THE EVIL THEREOF."

MORE ABOUT RUSSBACHER
    In follow-up to "Russbacher", please see to it that he is given audience in the LIBERATOR if he would wish to express himself. We are not herein offering to run his "story" but rather, his pertinent experiences of personal realization. For instance, on the next sitting I fully intend to give you readers information regarding the Iran affair and Bush's presence, very integrally involved--from before Reagan's election through Iran-Contra. Iran is the FEAR in the Middle East right now militarily and you had best become aware of it. Iraq is simply a decoy and a distraction. You will find public information coming out right now by very dependable and involved persons who were actually against agreements regarding Iran-Contra, etc. Try Sec. of State Schultz for starters!! Bush was in the loop alright and was equally involved with CIA involvement and Government conspiracy for drug dealings all over the globe--but specifically significant in the Golden Triangle of Southeast Asia and totally involved in the POW/MIA cover-up. The real nasty culprit, of course, is and was, Henry Kissinger.

Let us speak of these things before closing for this morning--evidence is provided in "fact"--and no longer simply speculation. It seems "old hat" now that you have new puppets on the throne--but the same puppet-masters pull the strings so NOTHING IS OUT-DATED!

We shall share with you what is now published. It requires going back in time and actions but you can't ever see the "whole" from only the tiny denials and "case-closed" reports. This is in honor to James Gritz whose testimony is buried but shall never be put to death. We shall continue to nag, rag and print everything we find regarding these men who gave their lives in every horrible fashion imagined--right to desertion by the treasonists in your Government.

REPORT ON GI PRISONERS ALTERED
    Spotlight, Feb. 1, 1993. Why do I bother to reprint? Because you ones don't seem to pay attention otherwise. You pick the presentations to pieces, so I find this a better way to go--it also means I can honor writers who do this research and run the risks. If there be glaring errors--I can correct it from higher vantage advantage. I make no note of the perfection or imperfections of given persons--if their writings be valid, I shall print them. This one is done by one Mike Blair who writes for the Spotlight. Is all of his work accurate? NO, but what difference does that make as there is plenty of truth in anything that I will utilize as to give you reason to research and THINK. I have no intention of baby-feeding you longer--GO LOOK UP THESE THINGS, RESEARCH AND "THEN" DRAW CONCLUSIONS. I have no wish to even comment on Spotlight as a paper other than to say that they still have a few good articles not available elsewhere. They are obviously not always either correct or valid in output--but you should, by now, if you are a student of MINE, be able to discern the manipulation from the facts.

QUOTING:

The report of the select committee on POWs-MIAs was altered before release to the public in response to pressure from Henry Kissinger, who was unhappy with the charge he had knowingly abandoned American servicemen in Southeast Asia.

A draft copy of the final report of the Senate Select Committee on POW-MIA Affairs was leaked to former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, who forced revisions deleting details of how he and former President R. Nixon knowingly left American POWs behind at the end of the Vietnam War.

From a variety of sources, including a conversation between the select committee chairman, Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), and a POW-MIA activist, there are details of how the draft was leaked to Kissinger. Kerry, under pressure, then had the report altered, as revealed in the Kerry dialog with the activist, for the purpose of allowing Kissinger "to cover his ass". [The activist taped the conversation with Kerry and it has been verified as to accuracy.]

According to sources, portions of a draft of the Select Committee's final report, which was released to the public January 13, were mysteriously leaked to Kissinger sometime prior to December 28. [H: Remember, Gritz' testimony was taken in Virginia in November (23rd) so was subject to deletion by Dec. 28th.] Kerry claims the report was leaked by a member of the committee staff.

However, two sources have revealed that the sections of the report were given to Kissinger by one of the six Republican MEMBERS of the bipartisan committee. In fact, the exact senator was named but could not be confirmed by press time.

Kissinger and his former boss Nixon both flew into a rage when they found out the final report was going to state: "But there remains the troubling question of whether the Americans who were expected to return but did not were, as a group, shunted aside and discounted by government and (populace) alike. The answer to that question is essentially yes, and it is in this sense that a form of abandonment did take place."

NOT OFFERED
    Kerry told the activist in the conversation on January 12, the day before the final report was released, that "We did not offer him (Kissinger) this report, so help me God. It was leaked. In fact, Henry (expletive deleted) Kissinger had read portions of it before I had.

"And someone on the staff saw fit to be concerned about Henry's reputation and got it to them and then a call came in to (Sen.) Bob Smith (vice chairman of the select committee). In fact, he (Kissinger attorney Lloyd Cutler) called five senators. He didn't even call me." [H: Gets to be a game of "Liars' Poker" doesn't it?]

Kerry then went on to explain that Kissinger's attorneys, who included Cutler and top Kissinger aide L. Paul Bremer, sat down December 28 in a room in the Russell Senate Office Building with the committee counsel, presumably J. William Codinha, and reviewed pertinent portions of the draft report.

Kerry said he let Kissinger's attorneys "make a presentation to our lawyer as to whether we do or do not have the facts wrong." That's what Cutler did. And in some cases Cutler was correct. The facts were wrong, and we picked up on it. I picked up on it the minute I read it.

TRYING TO COVER UP?
    "But basically that's all it was, Kissinger wasn't trying to cover his (expletive deleted)?" the activist asked.

"Well, I'm sure he cares about the historical picture," Kerry replied. "Of course he does. I have no doubt the guy (Kissinger) is trying to cover his--uhh--you know."

Actually, after reviewing portions of the draft report with Bremer and Codinha, Cutler, who served as President Jimmy Carter's White House counsel, fired off a letter to Kerry on December 30, detailing Kissinger's objections and blasting the report.

Meanwhile, according to columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak, Kissinger sought help from Senate minority Leader Robert Dole (R-Kan.), who went to work "proselytizing committee members".

Reportedly, committee members Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Hank Brown (R-Colo.) were also helpful to Kissinger in getting the report altered.

Allowing Kissinger access to the report in its draft form has enraged numerous family members and POW-MIA activists.

"As a family member, I cannot understand why these people are being allowed to negotiate the truth," said Dolores Apodaca Alfond, who heads the National Alliance of Families for the Return of America's Missing Servicemen. "If the truth is to come out, why should it be negotiated?"

[H: But now, on to the lead article which sums it up: It is a commentary by the author.]

SENATE POW-MIA COMMITTEE REPORT
    AN EXPENSIVE FARCE
    The Senate Select Committee on POW-MIA Affairs was a farce from its inception in late 1991. It has spent 17 months and some $1.6 million in taxpayers' money (most of it going for highly paid staffers). It has proved nothing regarding the fate of American servicemen left behind at the end of the Vietnam War.

Instead of finalizing the issue of whether American POWs and MIAs from the war are still alive in Southeast Asia, the panel's conclusions contained in the report, released January 13, "may succeed only in fanning the embers", to quote the Establishment flagship newspaper the New York Times.

What the select committee has done is nothing less than abandoning our soldiers a second time. Ironically, at the same time the panel has opened doors regarding new evidence about Americans left behind not only from the Vietnam War but from World War II, the Korean War and the Cold War as well.

[H: By the way, what do you suppose ever happened to the little black box from KAL-007 that the Russians were going to share and tell with you-the-people? Oh, you didn't hear the recording? Hum-m-m, what do you suppose ever came of that free exchange of information? NO, there wouldn't really be a "bury-up", would there? Your government wouldn't lie to you, would they? Your politicians work FOR you, don't they? Didn't YOU elect them? Oh my, what ever do you suppose could happen in those Elite circles MORE that you just don't seem to ever get around to having brought to you--OR, REPRODUCTIONS ARRANGED TO FOOL YOU?]

After all of the hearings and Establishment media hoopla, the raised hopes and expectations, the panel's chairman, Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), stated: "We acknowledge there is no proof United States POWs survived, but neither is there proof that all of those who did not return had died."

OFFICIAL NEGLIGENCE
    For the most part, the voluminous report issued by the committee is an effort to close the issue of the men left behind. At the same time it's covering for government officials, ranging from presidents down to pentagon investigators, who, according to evidence brought to light during the hearings, at the very least were negligent in dealing with the issue.

The report was prepared with the hope it would bury the government's critics on the issue of the missing Americans, in many instances attempting to write them off as frauds and profiteers.

The committee was itself a fraud from the very start.

Starting out, the 12-member panel--six Democrats and six Republicans--was stacked with senators who were already convinced no Americans were alive in Southeast Asia from the Vietnam War and/or who believe the United States should either normalize relations with communist Vietnam or, at least, lift the trade embargo.

The trade ban has been in place since 1975 when North Vietnam, violating the 1973 Paris Peace Accords by continuing its aggression, had toppled the South Vietnamese government.

Only three senators--Bob Smith (R-N.H.), the committee vice chairman, Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) and Jesse Helms (R-N.C.)--believed Americans had been left behind and were probably still alive in captivity.

And in the end even these men set their beliefs and principles aside and fell into lockstep with the others, making the report "unanimous".

‘JUDAS SMITH'
    Ironically, Smith proved to be the Judas of the committee. Throughout the hearings and the committee's investigations, Smith clashed repeatedly with Chairman Kerry, insisting there was hard evidence Americans were not only left behind but were still alive. It played like high drama, Smith standing righteously alone, the odds against him.

Smith had even prepared the Senate resolution that established the committee.

But he ignored the pleas of thousands of POW-MIA family members, Vietnam veterans and others who phoned and faxed messages to his office, pleading with him to remain true to the cause, to refuse to go along with the majority.

When all was said and done, the committee vice chairman made it clear by his betrayal that the people of his state of New Hampshire had not sent to Washington the sort of courageous and principled senator immortalized by actor James Stewart in the film classic Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.

Far into the night after the report was issued, Smith had his staff making calls to POW-MIA family members and activists, who had supported and trusted him only to be betrayed and trashed in the report, trying to put a favorable "spin" on his sellout.

NO DYNAMIC DUO
    Not far behind Smith in lacking courage were Grassley and Helms.

In the case of Grassley it was a game of follow the leader. He had previously decided to do whatever Smith did--and he did, joining the majority like a good tin soldier.

Actually, both Grassley and Helms made fools of themselves. Early in 1991, a report, which they had both worked on, was released. It indicated American POWs and MIAs had been abandoned to the Communist in every war since World War II. [H: Indeed, we did write about all of this as these particular Committee hearings got under way!] The document, called the "Helms Report", was undertaken by the minority staff of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, of which Helms is the ranking member.

Shortly after the Helms Report was released, the North Carolina senator fired most of his staff who had worked diligently preparing it, fell silent on the issue and was later notably absent from hearings of the select committee.

Helms finally broke his silence after the committee released its final report, stating he was "satisfied this is as good a job as could have possibly been done."

In actuality it was not as "good a job" as the work already done by his own staffers, with far fewer resources.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz. and one of the "Keating Five"), a former POW, mystified many. According to one news report, McCain attacked "as a pit bull everyone and anyone who has the opinion that men are still alive in the very same captivity he himself once experienced."

He attacked everyone with a viewpoint at odds with the official Pentagon line regarding the unaccounted-for POWs and MIAs.

McCain was actually quoted by the New York Times as stating that when the final report was released he hoped it would show "there is no proof Americans are alive there."

He further told the Times some family members of the missing "have accused me of being everything from a traitor to The Manchurian Candidate (the title of a 1960s-era film about a Korean War POW who had been ‘turned' by his captors)."

Actually, family members and POW-MIA activists became so angry and frustrated with McCain he was booed several times during the hearing by a majority of those in the visitors' section.

In fact, the criticism of McCain became so intense Sen. Hank Brown (R-Colo.), another member of the committee, contacted the Pentagon for a list of released POWs who were listed as bona fide "heroes" for inclusion in the final report and demanded the list contain McCain's name. It did.

This prompted former POW Col. Ted Guy, who served as commander of several dozen POWs while in captivity, to write Brown, asking, "How are you going to separate the true heroes from prevaricators, who tend to have diarrhea of the mouth when orchestrating their POW accomplishments?

"How are you going to recognize some very brave individuals who were not recognized with medals because some of we commanders gave instructions not to reward anyone that performed acts in support of and belief in the Code of Conduct (a code to be followed by U.S. military personnel while in captivity)?

DIM-WITTED LIST
    "I request that my name not be included on such a pointless endeavor," Guy wrote. "If John McCain wants his name on such a list, so be it. He is the one that has to live with himself.

"Until we rid ourselves of the cover-up aspects of this tragedy and admit we screwed up back in 1973 and find out the truth about the live POWs (left behind) who are the ones that deserve recognition, I don't want to have anything to do with any dim-witted lists."

Guy is widely recognized as one of the truly great heroes of the Vietnam War. After his Air Force jet was shot down over Laos, he engaged in a gunfight with seven North Vietnamese soldiers, killing one and injuring another.

A citation noting his heroism states in part: "In 1972, Col. Guy was moved to a prison, and he remained the POW camp commander. Again, he went through a torture session. The ‘rope trick' was used, and his arms were bound tighter behind his back. He was made to kneel for long periods of time, his knees becoming the size of basketballs.

"He received a double hernia from being beaten with a hose. They beat him until he was raw meat and blood. After 10 days of this he was returned to his cell. He could barely walk. He asked his jailer, ‘Is this part of your communist system?'
    "He was such a sad sight that his jailer threw up, cried and walked away."

[H: It becomes more and more probable that McCain was a dink in the group of POWs and cannot bear the possibility of any being released who would tell the truth about his dealings--anyone who would also betray thousands of citizens by bribe-taking and pay-offs with Savings and Loan criminals--HAS SOMETHING VERY BLACK AND SINISTER TO HIDE--IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME! Wouldn't it be nice, now that all the hoods abandoned old Keating to death "inside" to cover their assets, TO HEAR WHAT THE MAN REALLY HAS TO SAY ABOUT THOSE BRIBES AND INVOLVED OFFICIALS??? SOMEONE OUGHT TO PURSUE THAT STORY! Did everyone note the shocked expression on Keating's face when he was "actually" convicted and sentenced? Something had gone "terribly" wrong, hadn't it?]

POWs STILL ALIVE
    Unlike fellow POW McCain, Guy believes there are still Americans alive and in captivity in Southeast Asia.

From the beginning, everyone familiar with the issue knew where Kerry, the committee chairman, stood. He had made it clear time and time again that he was in favor of normalization of relations with Vietnam and/or lifting of the trade embargo, before Hanoi accounts for the 2,265 American POWs and MIAs still missing in Southeast Asia.

He has even espoused this as chairman of the committee and has used the panel as a forum to promote normalization and lifting the embargo.

Although a combat vet in Vietnam, Kerry left the service to become a leader of the radical and pro-Hanoi Vietnam Veterans Against the War, where he advocated that the United States withdraw from the war before the communists released any POWs.

The question of Americans being left behind and alive in Southeast Asia has frequently been called "the issue that will not die."

Indeed, it remains very much alive, as Kerry and the others of the select committee will find out in the weeks and months ahead, to their chagrin.

END OF QUOTING

Or, you-the-people will go right back to sleep, throw up your hands and say, "What's the use?" Perhaps this is what those Gays are fighting for: To be left in a stinking rot-hole or desert oven while being allowed to serve in the military? How many of you readers believe it? I thought not! So, what is going on, children? Could the "old Protocols" be at play and the pushers at work? Better look at it because it is coming down fast now. Fits right into the Illuminati's New World Order Plan and Rhodes New World Order, doesn't it? Do YOU have a ticket off this globe and into security? I would really attend that were I you!]

Thank you Dharma, for the hours of work. Also, listen up, scribe--you will note the tendon shielding in your hands may very well begin to diminish in size with the taking of the Gaiandriana. This is because the functioning tendons are healing themselves and you will not need such heroic measures. This is a sure sign of healing and normalizing so KNOW that God is giving back in reward for service rendered. Your typing skills will not diminish--only become even more comfortable. Also note that the "freckles" as are natural to your coloring are quite normal but the "spots" from other causes and age darkening are now GONE! This is the exact response expected so accept it graciously--we are in great appreciation for your service.

Hatonn to stand aside. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#062, CHAPARRAL SERENDIPITY or THINGS FROM UNDER THE BUSHES

PJ 62
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #1 HATONN
    MON., FEB. 1, 1993 9:16 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 169
    MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 1993
    HOPE
    Hope is that wondrous commodity which allows you to vision, hold that vision--AND WORK LIKE HELL!

How much "hope" do you have today as you watch the Clinton Administration dash every campaign promise to bits and pieces and set up the "Kingdom" with you as the slaves? The old folks are now quite expendable and watch carefully that which is planned: Social Security CUTS and removal of Cost of Living increases, more taxes on that Social Security and from the MIDDLE CLASS, disenfranchisement of ones in business who speak in public, even in jest, about others who are "socially" annoyed, homosexuals demanding physical sexual acceptance in the same bathrooms as your fighting men, and on and on and on. He is now meeting with State's Governors to cause them to work more closely with the Federal Order Givers to lessen even the States' rights and sovereign Constitutional service. When do YOU have ENOUGH ALREADY?

Hillary is cutely recognized as your "new President" and will make policy--in of all things, your health services, the very area which can destroy you.

VACCINATIONS AND INOCULATIONS
    Now, the promise is, at whatever the cost, to vaccinate and inoculate EVERY child in the nation--whether YOU like of it or do not. It is already openly stated that such will not help for the NEW attacking viruses and diseases ARE NOT AFFECTED BY IMMUNIZATION. So, America, WHAT COULD THEY BE DOING?

I certainly suggest you beef up your studies. Get the JOURNALS that deal with this subject and/or get the numerous books about it such as MEDICAL HERETIC, MURDER BY INJECTION, A HIGHER FORM OF KILLING, WAITING FOR AN ARMY TO DIE SOME CALL IT "AIDS"--I CALL IT MURDER, THE STRECKER MATERIAL, THE POISONED NEEDLE, and a dozen or so others. I did your research for you, but how you get your material is up to you--BUT GET IT!

Next, they are promising you that AIDS will not find "cure" for several YEARS! while the increase in cases is running rampant.

BAD BLOOD
    How many of you have seen the program offered on your Public Broadcasting System regarding BAD BLOOD-THE TUSKEGEE SYPHILIS EXPERIMENT? We have also written about that "study" in which hundreds of Georgia black people were sentenced to death from Syphilis (after treatment was readily available) by a "study" which deliberately withheld, by law, treatment. This study went on for over 40 years while these people DIED and were autopsied. This was America, ladies and gentlemen--Georgia, U.S.A.--Starting in 1932 and running right through today as only two or three of the study remain alive.

Results of that "study" ran right into AIDS because many of the forms taken by AIDS are simply tertiary Syphilis and COULD BE EASILY TREATED! You can get adequately informed if you get nothing more than the series of PHOENIX JOURNALS--but you had best get informed SOMEWHERE.

TODAY
    This day, announced on the news as some wondrous step forward, are women who are participating in a "controlled study" wherein they are cancer positive and yet half will receive a test drug and half will receive "sugar" pills. What happens to the half who get swackered by the "sugar"? Does this sound like a Nazi concentration camp trick? Yep--but it is right in downtown, anywhere, U.S.A.

But WHAT CAN YOU DO? Well, for starters--if I were you--I would get myself some Gaiandriana, Aquagaia and effort to build my own immune system to fend off these attackers. YOU ARE A GLOBE ON "DEATH ROW"--THE ONLY QUESTION IS "HOW" THE EXECUTION WILL BE DONE.

INCORRECT SPEECH
    I am not a bigot nor even a half-way judge. But, you have a woman who owns a Baseball team who is now going to be suspended for calling slur references to the Black race. Since the "black" race provides her livelihood--I doubt she is much of a bigot--BUT, freedom of speech and your First Amendment rights to speak are going to fold right here. I DO NOT advocate careless (or intentional) slurs--but I do advocate in a free nation--the right to speak, even if deliberate. If your moral codes are strong enough--the public will punish the bigots--but that is NOT the point. The point is to control ALL OF YOU--ALL OF THE TIME! How many of you have told tasteless jokes? I believe every President has come under fire for that one. Well, now they can confiscate your business if you slip the lip--but ONLY if you slip regarding a very limited, very select minority! Again, the BLACKS ARE SORELY USED TO GAIN ENDS FOR ANOTHER GROUP HIDING BEHIND THE CHARADE.

It is more than THAT, however; what is bringing her down is the Nazi arm emblem in her drawer at home. A token from the war given to her from a military person of that era. You see, the Khazarian Zionists are behind it all AFTER ALL! It goes right along with the disallowance to speak against the orthodox LIES of the holocaust as dreamed up by the Elite brokers of freedom.

YOU ARE "HAD"
    You are headed for the pits, citizens. You are headed directly for compulsory medical care under the "welfare state" and it won't matter a whit what YOU WANT. The bindings are coming down right now.

How many of you noticed how refreshed the mob looked coming back from Camp David after renewal? Then on back to something really important in this daily drag--a Super-Bowl party at the White House. The Puppet Kings are having a ball at your expense and you bend and bow while they dismember you. So be it.

HOLOCAUST
    What about that "old Holocaust" that won't die and go away? Every time we write on the subject we are flooded with threats against lives, denouncements, outright attacks and so on. Yet, none of the numbers add up, none of the stories are backed by anything other than shouts of Anti-Semitism, bigots and "down with Christianity" and equal rights for Atheists. So again, in defense of my scribe and staff, comes more information for thoughtful insight. We have published these things prior to this--but we have new Readers with "inquiring minds" and we shall offer again the thought-provoking questions regarding the "Holocaust" as presented to you-the-world.

66 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
    ON THE HOLOCAUST
    1. What proof exists that the Nazis practiced genocide or deliberately killed six million Jews?

NONE. The only evidence is the testimony of individual "Survivors". This testimony is contradictory, and no "survivor" claims to have actually witnessed any gassing. There is no hard evidence whatsoever: no mounds of ashes, no crematoria capable of doing the job, no piles of clothes, no human soap, no lamp shades made of human skin, no records, no demographic statistics.

2. What proof exists that six million Jews were not killed by the Nazis?

Extensive evidence, including that of a forensic, demographic, analytical and comparative nature, exists proving the impossibility of such a figure, an exaggeration of, perhaps, 1000 %.

3. Did Simon Weisenthal once state in writing that "there were no extermination camps on German soil"?

Yes. In Books and Bookmen, April, 1975 issue. He claims the "gassings" of Jews took place in Poland.

4. If Dachau was in Germany and even Simon Weisenthal says that it was not an extermination camp, why do thousands of veterans in America say that it was an extermination camp?
    Because after the Allies captured Dachau, thousands of G.I.s were led through Dachau and shown buildings alleged to be gas chambers, and because the mass-media widely, but falsely, stated that Dachau was a "gassing" camp.

5. Auschwitz was in Poland, not Germany. Is there any proof that gas chambers for the purpose of killing human beings existed at or in Auschwitz?

No. A reward of $50,000 was offered for such proof, the money being held on trust by a bank, but no one came up with any credible evidence. Auschwitz, captured by the Soviets, was extensively modified after the war and mortuaries were reconstructed to look like large "gas chambers". It is now a big tourist attraction for the communist Polish government.

[YOU WILL PLEASE RERUN THE ARTICLE ON THE PROOF OF THE LIE OF AUSCHWITZ--AGAIN--IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THIS LISTING OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS. MAN IS GOING TO HAVE TO "FACE" TRUTH WHETHER OR NOT HE LIKES OF IT IF HE IS TO SURVIVE ON THIS PLANET.]

6. If Auschwitz wasn't a "death camp", what was its true purpose?

It was a large-scale manufacturing complex. Synthetic rubber (Buna) was made there, and its inmates were used as a workforce. The Buna process was used in the U.S. during WWII.

7. Who set up the first concentration camps, and where and when?

The first use of concentration camps in the western world was apparently in America during the Revolutionary War. The British interned thousands of Americans, many of whom died of disease and beatings. Andrew Jackson and his brother--who died--were two. Later the British set up concentration camps in South Africa to hold Dutch women and children during their conquest of that country (The Boer War). Tens of thousands died in these hell-holes, which were far worse than any German concentration camp of WW II.

8. How did German concentration camps differ from American relocation camps which interned Japanese and German-Americans during WW II?

Except for the name, the only significant difference was that the Germans interned persons on a basis of being a real or suspected security threat to the German war effort whereas the Americans interned persons on the basis of race alone.

9. Why did the Germans intern Jews in concentration camps?

Because the Germans considered Jews a direct threat to their national sovereignty and survival, and because Jews were overwhelmingly represented in communist subversion. However, all suspected security risks--not only Jews--were in danger of internment. The "Jews" actually "declared war" against the Germans as well.

10. What extensive measure did world Jewry undertake against Germany as early as 1933?

An international boycott of German goods.

11. Did the Jews of the world "declare war on Germany"?

Yes. The world media carried the headlines, "Judea Declares War on Germany."

12. Was this before or after the rumors of the "death camps" began?

Nearly six years before. Judea declared war on Germany in 1933.

13. What nation is credited with being the first to practice mass civilian bombing?

Great Britain--on 11 May 1940.

14. How many gas chambers to kill people were there at Auschwitz?

NONE.

15. How many Jews were in the areas that came to be controlled by the Germans before the war?

LESS THAN FOUR (4) MILLION!

16. If the Jews of Europe were not exterminated by the Nazis, what happened to them?

After the war the Jews of Europe were still in Europe except for perhaps 300,000 of them who had died of all causes during the war, and those who had emigrated to Israel, the United States, Argentina, Canada, etc. Most Jews who left Europe did so after, not during, the war. They are ALL accounted for.

17. How many Jews fled to deep within the Soviet Union?

Over two million. The Germans did not have access to this Jewish population.

18. How many Jews emigrated prior to the war, thus being outside of German reach?

Over a million (not including those absorbed by the USSR).

19. If Auschwitz was not an extermination camp, why did the commandant, Rudolph Hoess, confess that it was?

Time-honored methods were used to get him to tell his captors what they wanted to hear.

20. Is there any proof that torture was used by American, British and Soviet captors to force "confessions" of German officials after the war?
    There is extensive evidence of torture having been used both before and during the famous Nuremberg trials--and after, in the case of other war crimes trials.

21. How does the "Holocaust" story BENEFIT THE JEWS TODAY?

It removes them from any criticism as a group. It provides a "common bond" with which their leaders can control them. It is instrumental in money-raising campaigns and to justify aid to Israel, totaling about $10 BILLION PLUS per year.

22. How does it benefit the State of Israel?

It justifies the billions of dollars in "reparations" the State of Israel has received from West Germany (East Germany refused to pay). It is used by the Zionist/Israel lobby to control American foreign policy toward Israel and to force American taxpayers to put up all the money Israel wants. AND THE ANNUAL ANTE IS GROWING EACH AND EVERY YEAR.

23. How does it BENEFIT MANY CHRISTIAN CLERGY-MEN?

It correlates with the Old Testament idea of Jews being the persecuted "Chosen People". It also keeps the Israeli-controlled "Holy Land" accessible to the clergy.

24. How does it benefit the communists?

It hides the extent of their own war-mongering and atrocities before, during and after the war.

25. How does it benefit Britain?

In the same way it benefits the Soviet Union.

26. Is there any evidence that Hitler knew of a mass extermination of Jews?

No.

27. What kind of gas was used by the Nazis in concentration camps?

Zyklon-B, a hydrocyanic gas. [H: The current "POPE" actually sold much of this gas to Germany during that time period. Just an interesting side-note. That was his business.]

28. For what purpose was, and is, this gas manufactured?

For the extermination of the typhus-bearing louse. It is used to fumigate clothing and quarters. It is readily available today.

29. Why did they use this instead of a gas more suitable for mass extermination?

If the Nazis had intended to use gas to exterminate people, far more efficient gases were available. Zyklon-B is very inefficient except when used as a fumigation agent.

30. How long does it take to fully ventilate an area fumigated by Zyklon-B?

About 20 hours. The whole procedure is extremely involved and technical. Gas masks have to be used and well-trained technicians only are employed.

31. Auschwitz commandant Hoess said that his men would enter the gas chamber ten minutes after the Jews had died and remove them. How do you explain this?

It can't be explained because if they had done this they would have suffered the same fate as the previous occupants.

32. Hoess said in his confession his men would smoke cigarettes as they pulled the dead Jews out of the gas chambers ten minutes after gassing. Isn't Zyklon-B explosive?

Highly so. The Hoess confession is obviously false.

33. What was the exact procedure the Nazis allegedly used to exterminate Jews?

The stories range from dropping the gas canisters into a crowded room from a hole in the ceiling to piping it through shower heads. "Millions" of Jews are alleged to have been killed in this manner.

34. How could such a mass program have been kept secret from Jews who were scheduled for extermination?

It couldn't have been kept secret. The fact is that there was no such mass-gassing anywhere. The rumors of such came from strictly Jewish sources as tales.

35. If Jews scheduled for execution knew the fate in store for them, why did they go to their death without fight or protest?

They didn't fight or protest simply because there was no intention to kill them. They were simply interned and forced to work.

36. About how many Jews died in the concentration camps?

About 300,000.

37. How did they die?

Mainly from recurring typhus epidemics that ravaged war-torn Europe during the period. Also from starvation and lack of medical attention toward the end of the war when virtually all road and rail transportation had been bombed out by the Allies.

38. What is typhus?

The disease always appears when many people are jammed together for long periods without bathing. It is carried by lice which infest hair and clothes. Armies and navies have traditionally required short haircuts on their men because of the danger of typhus. Ironically, if the Germans had used more Zyklon-B more Jews might have survived life in the concentration camps.

39. What is the difference if six million or 300,000 Jews died during this awesome period?

5,700,000 at least, as every subsequent year the Jews raise the number of deaths. Contrary to holocaust propaganda--there was no deliberate attempt to exterminate anyone.

40. Many Jewish survivors of the "death camps" say they saw bodies being piled up in pits and burned. How much gasoline would have to be used to perform this?

A great deal more than the Germans had access to as there was a substantial fuel shortage at that time.

41. Can bodies be burned in pits?

No, it is impossible for human bodies to be totally consumed by flames in this manner as not enough heat can be generated in open pits.

42. "Holocaust" authors claim that the Nazis were able to cremate bodies in about 10 minutes. How long does it take to incinerate a body according to professional cremator operators?

About 2 hours.

43. Why did the concentration camps have crematory ovens?

To dispose efficiently and sanitarily of the corpses created by the typhus epidemics.

44. Given a 100% duty cycle of all the crematoria in all the camps in German-controlled territory, what is the maximum number of corpses it would have been possible to incinerate during the entire period such cremators were in operation?

About 430,600.

45. Can a crematory oven be operated 100% of the time?

No, 50% of the time is a generous estimate (12 hours per day.) Cremator ovens have to be cleaned thoroughly and regularly when in heavy operation.

46. How much ash is left from a cremated corpse?

After the bone is ground down, about a shoebox-full.

47. If six million people had been incinerated by the Nazis, what happened to the ashes?

That remains to be explained. Six million bodies would produce literally tons upon tons of ashes. Yet there is no evidence of any large depositories such as ash.

48. Do Allied wartime photos of Auschwitz (during the period when the "gas chambers" and crematoria were supposed to be in full operation) reveal gas chambers?

No. In fact, these photographs do not even reveal a trace of the enormous amounts of smoke which were supposedly constantly over the camp. Nor do they evidence the "open pits" in which bodies were allegedly burned.

49. What was the main provision of the German "Nuremberg Laws" of 1935?

Laws against intermarriage and sexual relations between Germans and Jews similar to laws existing in Israel today.

50. Were there any American precedents for the Nuremberg Laws?

Many states in the U.S.A. had laws preventing intermarriage and sexual relations between persons of different races long before the Nazis.

51. What did the International Red Cross have to report with regard to the "Holocaust" question?

A report on the visit of an IRC delegate to Auschwitz in September 1944, pointed out that internees were permitted to receive packages and that rumors of gas chambers could not be verified.

52. What was the role of the Vatican during the time the six million Jews were alleged to have been exterminated?

If there had been an extermination plan, the Vatican would most certainly have been in a position to know. But since there was none, the Vatican had no reason to speak out against it.

53. What evidence is there that Hitler knew of the ongoing Jewish extermination?

None.

54. Did the Nazis and the Zionists collaborate?

Yes. Both groups were interested in removing the Jews from Europe and maintained friendly relations throughout the war.

55. What caused Anne Frank's death just several weeks before the end of the war?

Typhus.

56. Is the Anne Frank Diary genuine?

No, the evidence compiled by Ditlieb Felderer of Sweden and Dr. Robert Faurisson of France proves conclusively that the famous diary is a literary hoax.

57. What about the numerous photographs and footage taken in the German concentration camps showing piles of emaciated corpses? Are these fake?

Photographs can be faked, yes. But it is far easier merely to add a caption or comment to a photo or a piece of footage that does not tell the truth about what that photo or film actually shows. Does a pile of emaciated corpses mean that these people were "gassed" or deliberately starved to death? Or could this mean that these people were victims of a raging typhus epidemic or starved due to the lack of food in the camps toward the end of the war? Pictures of piles of German women and children killed in Allied bombing raids have been passed off as dead Jews.

58. Who originated the term, "Genocide"?

Raphael Lemkin, a Polish Jew, in a book which appeared in 1944.

59. Were films such as Holocaust and The Winds of War documentary films?

No, the films do not claim to be history. Unfortunately, all too many people have taken them to be accurate representations of history as it really happened.

60. About how many books have been published which refute some aspect of the standard claims made about the "Holocaust"?

At least 60. More are in process of production.

61. What happened when a historical institute offered $50,000 to anyone who could prove that Jews were gassed at Auschwitz?

No proof was submitted as claim on the reward, but the institute was sued for $17 million by a "Holocaust" survivor who claims the reward offer caused him to lose sleep, caused his business to suffer, and represented "injurious denial of established fact". [H: "Established" fact? Is not a fact a fact--what is this "established fact"? Have to keep your eyes open, sleepy-heads!]

62. What about the claim that those who question the "Holocaust" are anti-Semitic or neo-Nazi?

This is a smear designed to draw attention away from facts and honest arguments. Scholars who refute "Holocaust" claims are of all persuasions--Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Socialists, Christians, Jews, etc. There is no correlation between "Holocaust" refutation and anti-Semitism or neo-Nazism. As a matter of fact, there are increasing numbers of Jewish scholars who openly admit that evidence for the "Holocaust" is severely lacking.

63. What has happened to the historians who have questioned the "Holocaust" material.

They have been subject to smear campaigns, loss of academic positions, loss of pensions, destruction of their property and physical violence.

64. Has the Institute for Historical Review suffered any retaliation for its efforts to uphold the right of freedom of speech and academic freedom?

The IHR has been bombed three times and picketed twice, with demonstrators from the Jewish Defense League flying the Israeli flag and shouting death threats. Death threats by telephone are virtually a daily occurrence. All newspaper coverage is hostile if there is any coverage at all.

65. Why is there so little publicity for your point of view?

Because for political reasons the Establishment does not want any in-depth discussion about the facts surrounding the "Jewish Holocaust" myth.

66. Where can I get more information about the "other side" of the "Holocaust" story as well as facts concerning other areas of WWII historical revisionism?

The Institute for Historical Review, P.O. Box 1306, Torrance, Calif. 90505 carries a wide variety of books, cassette and video tapes on significant historical subjects.

END OF QUOTING

Or, you can stay tuned to the LIBERATOR and get the appropriate JOURNALS. We are not in the business of "ripping" anything or anyone--but when my Scribe is losing her home to these set-up systems, I find my own self irritated. Judge Jason Brent, who was the first Judge on the case--has publicly stated in Interview in a major newspaper that this "author" and the Liberator is "neo-Nazi" and "disgusting". The Attorney for the Opposition entered copies of the earlier PHOENIX EXPRESS INTO THE COURT RECORD AND FILES WITH PORTIONS UNDERLINED FOR THE JUDGE AND STATING THAT THE MATERIAL IS PREPOSTEROUS, ETC. Since when does an Illegal failure of Sale on publicly auctioned property have anything to do with a Jewish "attitude" even if there is one? If you aren't scared yet, Americans--then YOU ARE DEAD!

I ask that the article requested be inserted at this point:

PERSONAL . . . FROM THE EDITOR
    (Spotlight, Jan. 11, 1993)
    QUOTING:

For years, we have been accused of not believing in the "holocaust", which has become the equivalent of a state religion in American society and in most countries in the West. You can question everything else--in fact, you are encouraged to when it comes to morality or Christianity or patriotism--and courageous defenders of "free speech" will line up behind your right to peddle pornography, defame Christians or burn the flag.

But if you question the validity of the accepted version of history concerning the alleged murder of 6 million people in Germany in World War II, you will be cast out of society, those "free speech" defenders will line up to shut you up or destroy you, and in many countries you can be slapped in jail.

But now things are different. In this issue we report on the admission by Dr. Franciszek Piper, senior curator and director of archives at the Auschwitz State Museum, that the gas chambers displayed to visitors and in which it is claimed that 4.1 million people perished are fakes, built AFTER THE WAR.

Even those associated with the museum at Auschwitz no longer claim the 4.1 million figure; they revised it downward to 1.1 million....but even that figure is wrong....

END OF QUOTING

I am going to publish this because my scribe has been tormented, terrorized, ridiculed and attacked by the ADL, labeled a heretic, anti-Semite and even had our writings entered AGAINST her as "preposterous and lies" in a court case--regarding residency rights to her home. WE HAVE NEVER SAID THERE WAS NO HOLOCAUST--WE HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT THE RECOGNIZED "JEWS" OF TODAY ARE ACTUALLY ZIONIST KHAZARIANS AND THAT THE HOLOCAUST "DID NOT HAPPEN AS THE ORTHODOX STORY IS PRESENTED AND THAT THERE WERE NOT EVEN 6 MILLION JEWS PRESENT IN THE AREA AT THE TIME!"

I write this in "her" honor for the assaults are painful and have been unceasingly battering but I want her to always remember that in our work--AS WITH ALL THINGS--TRUTH WILL OUT! It often takes long--even unto the ending of a planet's cycles for all Truth to come forth--but God sees to the evolvement of Truth before all is lost to darkness.

I ask that ALL note this statement: Judge Jason Brent (who summarily ruled against Ekkers in a court of law) called them flakes, deadbeats, and other names (in front of many witness in the courtroom--but then "lost" the tapes bearing the statements) also held a news conference and in the Bakersfield paper called the writings preposterous, neo-nazi in content among other accusations. This was published in a major newspaper. JUST HOW CAN A PERSON FIND JUSTICE IN A COURT JUDICIAL SYSTEM THAT PRONOUNCES EXECUTION BASED ON SUCH BIGOTRY? THIS SAME PAPERWORK AND BACK-CHAMBERS COLLUSION HAS FOLLOWED EVERY STEP OF THIS CASE THROUGH ALL THE COURTS AND THESE PEOPLE HAVE LIVED IN PURE "HELL" FOR NEARLY FIVE YEARS! I OWE DHARMA THIS DEDICATION BECAUSE WORKING FOR ME HAS NOT BEEN AN EASY FUN-AND-GAMES TASK. THANK YOU, FRIEND, FOR NOT TURNING AWAY FROM ME THOUGH THE VALLEY OF SHADOWS WAS WIDE AND DEEP. SALU

You will note that basically the "Soviets" perpetuated the "story" of Auschwitz--interestingly enough. Could it be now the "payoff" to "get the Jews" after sucking them into the trap? The Soviets despise the Bolshevik Zionists and it is "they" and not the "Judaists" that are the point of this revelation to humanity. It is the Soviet Khazarian "Communists" (Socialists) who also are in control of America--so it is a good opportunity for a few of you sleeping Americans and World to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE AND TOAST! YOU HAVE BEEN "HAD"!--AGAIN!

QUOTING

MAJOR HISTORICAL FACT UNCOVERED
    SHOCKING AUSCHWITZ TESTIMONY
    What was the most important historical event of 1992? Don't answer until you've read this story. (Exclusive to the Spotlight, by P. Samuel Foner)

The director of Auschwitz has been filmed on videotape admitting that the so-called gas chamber there was constructed after the war.

In the dramatic and unprecedented filmed interview, Dr. Franciszek Piper, senior curator and director of archives at the Auschwitz State Museum, admits on camera that "Krema I", the alleged "homicidal gas chamber" shown off to hundreds of thousands of tourists every year at the Auschwitz main camp, is, in fact, a reconstruction, fabricated after the war by the Soviet Union--apparently on the direct orders of dictator Josef Stalin.

What Piper said, in effect--and on camera--was that the explosive Leuchter Report was correct: No homicidal gassings took place in the building designated "homicidal gas chambers" at Auschwitz.
    Ironically, for someone to even suggest such a thing could bring a jail sentence in more than one country--including enlightened nations like France, Canada and Germany. (Just ask Ernst Zundel. But more about him later.)

‘FACTS' ARE LIES
    With this admission by none other than the responsible head of the Auschwitz State Museum, one of the most sacred "facts" of history has been destroyed. It is the major historical "fact" on which the foreign and domestic policies of all of the Western nations since World War II are based.

It is the basis for the $100 billion in foreign aid the United States has poured into the state of Israel since its inception in 1948--amounting to $16,500 for every man, woman and child in the Jewish state and billions more paid by (West) Germany in "reparations"--not to mention the constructing of Israel's national telephone, electrical and rail systems, gifts of the German people. It is the basis for the $10 billion "loan" (read "gift") made to Israel for housing immigrants in occupied territories, while Americans sleep on streets and businesses are bankrupted by the thousands.

Germany is paying "reparations"--and the United States is making major contributions--to atone for the "gassings at Auschwitz" and elsewhere. If the "homicidal gas chambers" were postwar creations, in which no one was gassed regardless of race, creed, color or country of national origin, then these "reparations" were unnecessary, and were based on fraud.

The videotape on which Piper makes his revelations was taken in mid-1992 by a young Jewish investigator, David Cole. It has just been released, on January 1, 1993, although Cole announced his project at the 11th International Revisionist Conference at Irvine, California last October.

Cole's production follows 12 years of intensive investigation by dozens of historians, journalists and scientists who have tried to get to the bottom of what really happened at Auschwitz.
    In 1979, the Institute for Historical Review (IHR) was founded which coordinated these investigations in an effort to "bring history into accord with the facts." [H: Be sure, readers, that certainly there is great DENIAL and denouncements and cries of anti-Semitism and on and on--just as with the Zionist Protocols which are also claimed to be false but are the very PLAN ITSELF!] Since then the IHR has published dozens of papers and books, none of which has ever been refuted, concerning various aspects of the "holocaust".

A major aspect that has been investigated concerns the gas chamber theory, and the biggest and the busiest gas chamber was supposedly at Auschwitz.

The activities of the IHR have been so controversial that on the night of July 4, 1984, after two years of harassment and vandalism, it was burnt to the ground by Israeli agents. Miraculously it was able to continue operations after some months of inactivity.

INSTRUCTED FROM YOUTH
    Like most Americans, since his youth, Cole had been instructed in the "irrefutable fact" that homicidal gassings had taken place at Auschwitz. The number of those so executed--also declared irrefutable--was 4.1 million.

Then came the Leuchter Report in 1988. This was followed by a "reevaluation" of the total deaths at Auschwitz (down to 1.1 million). As a budding historian--and a Jew--Cole was intrigued.

Previous to 1992, anyone who publicly doubted the 4.1 million "gassing" deaths at Auschwitz was labeled an anti-Semite, neo-nazi skinhead (at the very least). Quietly, because of revisionist findings, the official figure was lowered to 1.1 million. No mention of that missing 3 million.

In 1988, Ernst Zundel was put on trial in Canada for "publishing false news". He wrote a book which questioned the legitimacy of the Auschwitz gas chamber.

Helping with the defense were internationally known historians including Robert Faurisson, David Irving and Mark Weber.

Zundel went looking for an expert on executions, particularly gassings. He found Leuchter, who specializes in the design and fabrication of execution hardware used in prisons throughout the United States. Leuchter was commissioned to visit Poland and conduct a scientific examination of the so-called homicidal gas chambers.

On February 25, 1988, Leuchter left for Poland together with his wife Carolyn, his draftsman Howard Miller, cinematographer Jurgen Neumann and Polish interpreter Theodor Rudolph. They returned on March 3. Then he wrote his controversial report.

NO GAS CHAMBERS
    His conclusions were clear: The evidence was overwhelming that there were no execution gas chambers at Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek and that the alleged gas chambers at these sites could not have been, then or now, utilized or seriously considered to function as execution gas chambers.

In the words of Dr. Wilhelm Staglich, another internationally known historian, "the extermination thesis stands or falls with the allegation that Auschwitz was a ‘death factory'."

Leuchter says: "The purpose [of the investigation and subsequent report] does not include a determination of any numbers of persons who died or were killed by means other than gassing or as to whether an actual Holocaust occurred. It, further, is not the intent of this author to redefine Holocaust in historical terms, but simply to supply scientific evidence and information obtained at the actual sites and to render an opinion based on all available scientific, engineering and quantitative data as to the purpose and usages of the alleged execution gas chambers and crematory facilities at the investigated locations."

With this in mind, Cole took his video equipment to Auschwitz and interviewed official personnel there. Piper was the most important of these interviewees. Following his comment that the "homicidal gas chambers" were fabrications, Piper reveals, on camera, how walls were knocked down, holes made in the ceiling and "Zyklon B induction chimneys" installed on the roof so that the building could be exhibited to tourists from all over the world as a proof of the "final solution".

And Piper doesn't stop there. He describes other "proofs" of the "final solution", which are also "reconstructions". He discusses the routine use of Zyklon B to delouse buildings and the personal effects of the internees, and he admits, on camera, that the Leuchter Report's findings concerning Zyklon B residues in the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz are right.

PARADOXICAL BELIEFS
    He then, paradoxically, affirms his belief, not only in homicidal "gassing chambers", but also in the "human soap" tales and the stories about "human skin" lampshades, both of which allegations long ago have been totally debunked.

And the revelations go on. In the video, you tour Auschwitz with Cole and hear him being told that the main camp "gas chamber" (Krema I) is in its "original state". You will see the undaunted Cole ask so many questions about the obviously ridiculous nature of this "gas chamber" that the guide feels it necessary to call her supervisor over to answer the young historian.

Cole says: When I went to Europe in the autumn of 1992 to conduct my own investigation of the sites of the alleged "gassings" of Jews during World War II, two ideas were paramount in my mind.

The first was that the trip be recorded on videotape so that, rather than bringing back a bunch of colorful anecdotes to bore my friends, I would bring back an objective record of what I found. What I expected to be a great learning experience for me could be one for others too. My discoveries could become your discoveries. Hopefully, I would ask the questions that you would ask if you were to make the journey yourself.
    The second idea was that I would go as a Jew. No two peoples have been affected more by the Holocaust story than the Germans and the Jews. We know how difficult it has been for Germans themselves to expose the deceptions of the Holocaust Lobby. Germans are forbidden by law, in their own country, to state publicly that they do not believe in the orthodox gas chamber stories; forbidden from discussing their own history.
    Jewish organizations have decided that they must have a monopoly on the Holocaust issue. I reasoned that if I went to Auschwitz as a Jew rather than as a "revisionist", that I would have a better chance to cut through the misinformation and lies that so distort what really happened in the German camps during the war.

Perhaps, I thought, if I were to approach the Auschwitz officials as a Jew, my pointed questions, tactfully put, would be interpreted not as the debunking questions of a revisionist, but rather the sincere questions of a righteous Jew wanting to get the real facts to answer those back home who say there were no gas chambers.

(I remember at one point standing in Krema and telling the supervisor of guides at Auschwitz that "You must tell me the whole truth so that when I get back home I can speak with authority against those who say ‘all this' never happened.") So, donning my yarmulke, and not letting anybody in Poland know where my sympathies were, I began my journey.

The Cole videotape proves that the people who run the Auschwitz State Museum had made a practice of fabricating "proofs" of homicidal gassings. Keep in mind that, over the years, millions of tourists have been told that Krema I is in its original state, while the officials knew that this "original state" is a lie.

The political, religious, financial and historical ramifications of this proof of no gas chambers at Auschwitz cannot be measured. Coupled with the Leuchter Report, the Cole videotape proves that what every Western government has taught since World War II is a lie. It proves that what televangelists such as Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson have been telling their flocks is simply not true.

No one, regardless of race, creed, color or country of national origin, was gassed to death in any building so designated at Auschwitz. And without "homicidal gas chambers" at Auschwitz, where is the reasoning for the special treatment afforded the secular state of Israel?

!!!!!!!!!!
    END OF QUOTING

So, readers, do you think this will make headlines on Larry King Live? How about CNN? Do you think the Jewish controlled Israel First media will headline the truth?? Oh, well, do you think the Administration who has given Israel BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS of dollars will admit that there is error? Come, come--how many years did it take for the Catholic Church to recognize the TRUTH OF GALILEO (within the last couple of months!!)

So, what will YOU do with TRUTH? I wonder?!

David Cole's video is on VHS for $49; available from Liberty Library, 300 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20003. The Leuchter Report, $20, from IHR, P.O. Box 2739, Newport Beach, CA 92659. And, no, these ones here do not have a copy of either!

Then, allow us to present a few facts regarding the "Jews" as they have falsely labelled themselves, these Khazarian Zionists!

CRIMES BY THE "JEWS"
    NOT REPORTED BY THE NEWS WE MIGHT ADD...
    I request, again, that the information given be simply "quoted" for I do not want to be THE issue at point in this sharing of information.
    QUOTING:

Our "uncensored" news media forgot to tell you a thing or two about those war criminals they love to worship...Jewish war criminals and Jewish war crimes. The MEDIA image:

The Jews say, "We love everyone...we believe in peace, equality, tolerance and love for all mankind. Let all men come together as brothers and sisters---let us love one another as our prophets and sages have told us...the world needs more brotherhood and love and peace...we must all combat BIGOTRY, HATE and RACISM!"

THE REALITY
    [H: Well, I guess the first place to look is outside Lebanon at some 400 Palestinians expelled and held without resources or place to go--in subfreezing weather, without food supplies or services and refused any help from outside sources. Every day you can look somewhere around the world to find a dozen or more current incidents which dispute the truth of what they SAY.]

LITERALLY, "Tob Shebe-goyyim harog." Goyim means Gentile (non-Jew). This is the slogan of Zionism and was uttered by their most revered "prophet and sage", Rabbi Simon ben Yohai, whose grave in Israel is a national shrine. The accuracy of this quotation is verified in the article titled "Gentiles" in the 1907 edition of the Jewish Encyclopedia, published by Funk and Wagnalls; Isidore Singer, general editor.

The going phrase and battle cry is that "even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be KILLED."

The genocidal and racist mentality of the modern Jew is often evident as well...for example, in 1986, Israeli Army Chief Chaplain Shmuel Derlich issued an order to the Jewish Army to exterminate ALL GERMANS TO THE LAST MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD. (The National Magazine, Aug. 16, 1986, p. 103. For further testimony about Jewish hatred and racism toward non-Jews also see Jewess Evelyn Kaye's testimony in the book, The Hole In The Sheet.)

After the Israeli invasion of Lebanon the Israeli Air Force indiscriminately bombed clearly marked schools and hospitals. Researcher Alexander Cockburn states that Israeli forces have been responsible for 200,000 deaths since 1948 (The Nation magazine, June 23, 1984, p.754). Yet there is virtually no move in America to cut off U.S. taxpayer support of this carnage. Americans have armed and bankrolled this Zionist murder-spree for more than forty years. (For graphic documentation of the Israeli Air Force Holocaust against Lebanon see the tightly-suppressed book, God Cried by Tony Clifton, Quartet Books, 1983; also Village Voice, Feb. 14, 1984 for documentation on the censorship of this book.)

America has become a haunted house, where concern for the Jewish ghosts of the 1930s and 40s is infinitely greater than concern for the welfare of flesh and blood humanity suffering and dying in Palestine at the present time.

The media-induced fixation with only one war, one war crime and one nation of supposed war criminals has served as a handy focus for attention away from Jewish murders not only of the present but also of the past.

The early communist leadership in Russia consisted of hundreds of Jews like Leon Trotsky, Moses Uritsky, Apfelbaum (Zionviev) and the half-Jew, Lenin. They made up the highest ranks of the secret police and Red army. These Jewish Communists hated the Christian people of Russia and ordered the murder of tens of thousands of them. The very first law ever promulgated in the official communist newspaper Izvestia, July 27, 1918, made opposition to Jews a crime punishable by DEATH. Apfelbaum wrote in Krasnaya Gazeta, Aug. 31, 1918, demanding that an ocean of blood wash over the Christian people of Russia. "Let there be ‘floods of blood'...more blood! as much as possible." The Gulag Death Camps were devised by a Turkish Jew, Naftaly Frenkel (see Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago, vol.1). There has never been a single movie on TV showing the atrocities Jews committed against the Christian people of Eastern Europe but there have been over 500 movies made about "what the Nazis did..." No Jewish-communist war criminal has ever been prosecuted or sought for the mass murder of Christians.

If there was an authentic "Holocaust" in World War II, it was the burning alive of approximately one-half million German women, children and other civilians in deliberate allied Air Force Firebombings of the civilian quarters of every major city. In Dresden, Germany, a medieval city of no military significance, British and U.S. bombers intentionally burned alive tens of thousands of Germans on orders of Winston Churchill and with the approval of Roosevelt. The agony, horror and screams of these innocent German women and children are not heard on our T.V. sets. The war criminals who perpetrated this mass murder are not sought, or prosecuted.

[H: Oh, indeed this is truth. As a matter of fact it was worse than projected here. There was a deliberately calculated plan ordered studied by Churchill which recognized that if 65% of all homes and families were wiped out--the war would be won. It was done--and it was won!]

NOTES
    It is noted, the absurdity of Judeo-Christian beliefs about the ancient Israelites, not the authentic Covenant people themselves. The false doctrine of "Judeo-Christianity" (an oxymoron), that Khazars from Poland are genetic descendants of Abraham and the people of the Exodus is a racist hoax for which the Palestinians have suffered greatly. (1) Jeremiah 7:31. The Bible records the Jewish predilection for flaming sacrifice, yet in "Holocaust" tales these traits are mendaciously projected onto the Germans in the various, outlandish "tossed into the oven" stories. For a particularly egregious example of this cf. Canadian Jewish News, Sept. 28, 1989, p. 12. (2) NY Times, Sept. 19, 1988, p. B-3. (3) Filip Muller, Eyewitness Auschwitz: 3 Years in the Gas Chambers (NY: Stein and Day, 1979 pp. 46-47). (4) Manufacturer's Patent, Topf and Son. (5) The Globe and Mail, Jan. 12, 1985, pp. 1 & 2. (6) Time Magazine, March 18, 1985, p. 79. (7) NY Post, Oct. 9, 1980. [H: And a dozen more so let us just move on.]

END OF QUOTING

By the way, if you want some listings of suppressed books and tapes, contact WISWELL RUFFIN HOUSE, Dresden, N.Y. 14441-0236. You are going to find, Readers, that these very people are "Jews". As always, the "genuine" article is the first to be destroyed and you had best hold that uppermost in your thoughts!

Thank you for a long morning. I realize the subject is not selected for your comfort or mental-ease--but this may well be the last and only true voice of the people remaining. How long can it stay in print? It remains to yet be seen. Certainly with the assault on the JOURNALS it gets more and more frightening as to probabilities for, when our OWN do us in, it is indeed hard to continue. Let us always just do the very best we can and release it unto GOD for HE HAS A PLAN ALSO--AND REMEMBER--HE WINS!

SALU, Hatonn to clear.

PJ 62
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #1 HATONN
    WED., FEB. 3, 1993 8:35 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 171
    WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 1993
    LOOK WITH KNOWLEDGE AND YOU SHALL SEE!
    Even though our days are overfilled, I must bring to your attention some things which I fear you may well miss. I am trustful that the phones are being changed for your attention information, but Dharma has no time to see to it.

Update on Ekker property: Due for eviction at midnight Sunday/Monday. Judges are all, thus far, ruling "summarily" against them without investigation or hearing--one after another. There are still some negotiations to be followed with an unknown outcome. Chelas, it is simply all coming down around you even as we speak.

ECONOMY AND CLINTON ADMINISTRATION
    Note the proposal of over $30 BILLION into a plan for building "jobs" and getting people off welfare. Not such a bad idea except the money will come from more "debt" incurred central bank loans. This alone will swamp the nation for there is no intent to make jobs OR get people off welfare--the entire thrust is to have EVERYONE ON WELFARE for total CONTROL of the populace.

STOCK MARKET
    Watch carefully--it is moving up into "record making" territory. Nothing has changed in the New World Order intent and 3500 is still a number to watch on the market averages. Cash is already being exchanged out and by the mouths of the politicians at Clinton's right hand there are the statements being made about "necessary new currency" and exchanges "if recovery is to be gained."

The plan to slice Social Security, benefits taxation in pension plans, etc., is hot on the stove and beginning to boil. The problem is that so many pension plans are bankrupt as to be another sham cover-up.

VOLCANOS
    It appears that there will be a massive eruption planned within the next few days. Hold your hats, little ones, and watch every "happening". It is planned, actually, to have the active volcanos in that place ALL erupt before the evilmongers are through. It isn't just Mayon or Pinatubo or Taal, there is also Canilaon, Bulusan and others even longer silent.

Now, what could a blue arc light, a satellite launch simultaneously from Florida and volcanic eruptions have in common? EVERYTHING.

LET'S LOOK AT THE "METEORITE" OF
    LAST NIGHT
    That "blue arc across the sky" could NOT be a meteorite. Remember the lessons we have given you. Anything entering the atmosphere at great speed creates a "trail" and it will be orange in color. Blue LIGHT indicates light beams and/or above-atmosphere vehicles or satellites. To have an "arc" across the whole hemisphere can only be a created "thing" because even rapidly moving "Light" will not arc for the entire distance. Only pulsed phaser or particle beam lasers will create a total archway of visible light. Now, also note that there were reported loud, loud explosions also. That indicates a most rapidly traveling LIGHT BEAM that can be totally controlled and create great damage from both sonic booms, frequency detonations of devices if desired, along its path, and/or have a long-distance capability to detonate earthquakes and volcanos with pinpoint accuracy. You can either move into the age of technology in which you are experiencing or you can continue your denial--but either way--that technology is knocking on your very coffin.

FEDS AND BONDS
    Ah, the next thing to watch and act accordingly is the move of the Feds into "bonds" of short term lesser value to offset the igmas from the dohinky. What this will do is raise interest rates and make home payments based on increases go out-of-sight. Does this sound like "recovery" to you who can barely make your payments now and are in grossly unsteady job positions? So, this brings us to the Resolution Trust Corporation who ends up with all that delinquent property--LIKE "YOURS"!

NEW RTC--BANKRUPTCY OF THE OLD ONE

The current RTC (Resolution Trust Corporation) is "inefficient"--and also bankrupt from total mismanagement, incredible legal fees and the most valuable properties have been scarfed off by the Elite confiscators--so, the Congress is going to make this one go by-by and build you another bigger and worse.

Let me just share an article from the L.A. area Daily News, Tuesday, Feb. 2, 1993:

CONGRESSIONAL STUDY CALLS RTC
    INEFFICIENT, PROPOSES NEW AGENCY.
    Washington: A congressional report blasted the Resolution Trust Corp. on Monday for waste and inefficiency and called for a new agency to handle the sale of all failed bank and thrift assets.

In releasing the study, Rep. Bruce Vento, D-Minn, accused RTC Chief Executive Albert Casey of trying to "atrophy" the agency too quickly.

"I don't think having a celebrity, so-called leader coming out of the captains of industry who doesn't know much about real estate is the right kind of top official," Vento said of Casey, a former chairman of American Airlines.

The study, prepared for Vento by the House Banking Committee's financial institutions subcommittee, signals a battle ahead in getting more money appropriated for the RTC.

The RTC has operated without new funding to close failed thrifts for 10 months and says it needs an additional $25 billion on top of the $87 billion already spent. [H: Oh gosh, and we thought all this time that it must be true when the attorneys blamed the whole mess on Ekker's little piece of property in dispute. The legal fees alone triple all value of the property itself in this personal instance--tell you something? Plus, IF YOU SETTLE THE CASE--NO MORE LAWYERS GET PAID ON THE DEAL! OOPS! Don't you just imagine what Ekkers could do with that $100 BILLION PLUS?]

The new administration has yet to decide on banking and thrift policy, although President Clinton said during the campaign he wants reforms at the RTC. [H: But--he has already announced that he will break all of those campaign promises--already has done so.]

The chairman of the House and Senate banking committees are waiting for Clinton's lead, congressional aides said.

The agency, set up in 1989 to sell failed thrifts, has been the target of congressional attacks charging lax oversight of its 97,000 contracts, poor management and questionable sales practices.

The report said a restructuring of the RTC in 1991 failed to achieve the basic goal of fair and efficient sale of assets. "Fundamental changes have to be made," it said.

It recommended replacing the RTC with a new federal agency, which would take over responsibility for selling off the RTC's remaining $100 billion in failed thrift assets, plus the $35 billion in assets now handled by the bank agency, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.

The FDIC has failed to prove it is any better at selling assets than the RTC, Vento said.

With about 1,000 banks still on the FDIC's problem list, the agency can expect to get many more assets from bank failures, which would better be handled by a new federal agency, he said.

Vento also said he worries that the government faces a huge liability from assets the RTC has sold with options to return bad portions.

UNLIKE THE RTC, WHICH WAS SET UP AS A TEMPORARY AGENCY EXEMPT FROM RULES REQUIRING COMPETITIVE BIDDING AND BUDGET ACCOUNTABILITY, the new agency would have to comply with all federal rules, Vento said.

END QUOTING

And, how is your day? Another "funny" thing about the Ekker property which might be of interest in the EFFICIENT way things are handled. They have done everything and anything to just stay in the property and purchase it. The RTC fully intends to put them on the street preferably and leave the house vacant for vandals to destroy. The facts are that in Tehachapi there are over 500 houses available for sale--total depression of real estate. RTC, in Tehachapi, is selling other properties at ten cents on the dollar. In addition, it is almost impossible to get a financing package or home improvement loan in the area of Tehachapi where the Ekkers reside--because of "bad water" depreciation of the entire area. In fact, there is a class action suit against the Community Services District at this very moment. BUT, the RTC attorneys will not consider reevaluation of the property based on these items--they demand full price from the non-sale plus costs, taxes, etc. from May, 1988--IN CASH!

So, you might ask, "Why don't they just move out and maybe even get the property back cheaper?" Because there is now a second investment in legal costs of several hundred thousand dollars, a schedule that doesn't even allow for unpacking the boxes stashed from simply exchanging a bedroom set. The property has been made to fit the needs of office work and there are aviaries of birds, wild-life feeding stations and other totally dependent items. The courts will not even allow the time to work out a sale or an arrangement of ANY KIND. It is full price IN CASH--or EVICTION. Moreover, the resource which might be used to "prove" through a bankruptcy as to probable ability to pay rental level payments--the 67 JOURNALS--are tied up in "contempt of Federal Court Order litigation" and the remaining JOURNALS reside at America West with "stated" refusal to send any to Tehachapi. Moreover, if the delay is more than a week or so--the intent of the Federal Court petition of the opposition IS TO CLOSE AMERICA WEST PUBLISHERS AND DISTRIBUTORS. Mr. Green, in addition, is making calls to his own former "enemies" in Tehachapi in order to see what kind of a case he can legally have against Ekkers. Mind you--there has been no communication of any kind with Ekkers-Mr. Green having stated he would only speak through an attorney.

It is very, very difficult a journey to work for God, Hosts and Nation--indeed it is! It does, however, have its very decided assets as well!! Sometimes, though, appearances do not reflect the true intent--it would be most nice if this is true in this instance for we would most certainly welcome a change of reflection. Just remember, Readers, "confusion" is the name of the adversary's game. Further, Dharma allows as how it "works" because she is "certainly confused". No, chela, you are NOT--you are simply being caused to face FACTS as presented--whether intentionally perpetrated or not.

The more interesting thing is that the surprise is that there are almost seventy, and more promised, JOURNALS. The adversary NEVER THOUGHT WE COULD PULL THIS OFF IN THE FACE OF HIS PLANS. So be it--never underestimate the POWER OF GOD AT WORK FOR SUPER-HUMAN SEEMING FEATS CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES. MAY YOU PRECIOUS LAMBS NEVER LOSE YOUR FOCUS AND ALLOW HIM TO HELP BEAR YOUR BURDENS--ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE HIS HELP IF THE INTENT IS WORTHY UNTO THE PATH OF GLORY AND FREEDOM.

RIOTS IN LOS ANGELES AND AROUND
    THE NATION
    Note the push for certain rioting in the aftermath of the now current re-trial of the police who beat Rodney King. The media is working up a FRENZY with reruns of all the battle weapons of last year's trouble. Well, consider this as one Campaign Promise not broken--Clinton said there would be problems and there certainly will be. He did not promise you a "kinder, gentler nation" and there certainly will not be such. He promised you a NEW WORLD ORDER advancement beyond that which has come before--THAT is one promise you can depend on being kept--from Constitutional Convention to total loss of your Constitution. Your media and New World Order Protocols have produced a level of violence in your citizenry which very well may NEVER BE OVERCOME.

RESPONSE TO INQUIRIES ON T-CELLS
    Before we close out these updates, let us consider Gaiandriana and T-Cell count improvement. We have many responses that utilizing the Gaiandriana is giving almost immediate response in numbers of T-Cells--but with the lowering of amount of intake the count will not maintain itself and falls off. This will not happen if utilized with at least 3 tablets of Gingko per day. There is a direct and immediate response to the addition of the Gingko in this arena. Ones are finding the best results come from four ounces of Gaiandriana liquid in a day followed by daily intake of one ounce per day for the following 12 days. During this two weeks period also intake 3 Gingko tablets per day. After this two weeks (13 days actually) continue with 8-10 drops of Gaiandriana under the tongue for about three minutes AND continue the 3 daily Gingko. If the T-Cell drops--do another run-through of the 4-1-1 etc. To maintain the level of T-cell improvement this is the best approach. After a while it will balance itself out if other impacts are not present. It takes a while for the body to improve and reverse its functions.

Many are claiming miraculous results--please do not do this for if there are "miracles" happening--YOU are the miracle. You are simply restructuring and normalizing the normally functioning original cellular structure of your body.

As to your inquiries regarding the use of Gaiandriana in "Valley Fever", I would suggest the same regimen as above for you need a good immune system in any event. A specific target Gaiandriana "little friend" is being targeted for study--but a healthy immune system is the goal to achieve at any point. Valley Fever is a fungus, Coccidioides immitis (a cocci). Cocci are more vulnerable to destruction by our little "Pacman" gophers than are the viruses because there are no cell walls to resist passage of a countering element.

What is happening with these newly discovered and hybridized agents of disease is that they overwhelm the immune system and actually have no known countering agent (antibiotic). It is always the concomitant "disease" process which kills in AIDS--not the little lazy HIV virus. "Cure" should not be in ANY medical or even natural healing practice or even self-healing practice. ONLY THE BODY/MIND CAN HEAL OR CURE OF SELF--everything else is only a tool. Further, it has to be established that the tools do not damage as well. In the instance of Gaiandrianas--they are fully natural little cellular forms which are simply specific use tools. This does not mean they cannot be used for many jobs (i.e., a hammer or pliers) but there can be specialized pliers for different tasks--as example. If our offering makes you feel better and seems to enhance your wellbeing, the pleasure is ours. God bless and keep you in HIS hands for it is from HIS HANDS that these things come forth for your blessing.

Take this from the computer and we will effort to get on with more writing for the ending of this week may require that you be elsewhere most of the time.

As to new questions of personal nature from ones making contact to ask of ME. Please, tell them to listen to their own guidance--and with Laurina, talk it over with E.J. and the way will come clearly visible. Hold close, Little One, and we shall see the way.

As to others who come in evidence of Law work--I have to remind you over and over again--TAKE ON NO MORE, E.J. NO MORE! THINGS WILL BECOME EASIER IN THE VERY NEAR TIMING--BUT DO NOT BE DISTRACTED BY EVEN ONE MORE THRUST--WE NEED NO CONFUSING INTRUSION INTO THE CASES AS SET AT PRESENT. COMMON LAW MAY WELL BE NECESSARY--BUT COURTS ARE NOT COMMON LAW AND YOU WOULD BE OUT IN LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES--FOREVER! WHAT HAPPENS LATER CAN WELL BE UTILIZED AS CASE FODDER--BUT NOT NOW WITH EVICTION IMMINENT ON SUNDAY--DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT AS AN ALTERNATIVE! FURTHER, I DO NOT ASK OF DHARMA ONE MORE THING AS IN MEETING WITH SEEKERS--ONES WILL DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT TO DO AND WHERE THEY WANT TO BE ON THE BASIS OF "OTHER" INPUT THAN WHAT I AM AND YOU ARE DOING. AT ANY RATE, AS THINGS MOVE ALONG--YOU WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN THESE PATRIOT GROUPS IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN AS KNOWING THE PARTIES INVOLVED. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I CANNOT SANCTION PAYMENTS TO ONES WHO SIMPLY COME AND WISH TO PARTICIPATE SOMEWAY. IF THEY WISH TO STICK AROUND AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, FINE--FOR THINGS SHOULD BEGIN TO POP LOOSE SOON--BUT BEYOND THAT, THERE ARE NO FUNDS AND I BELIEVE YOU CAN READ THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALLS AS TO WHAT WILL BE ATTACKED BY AMERICA WEST IF THINGS GET HOT. NOW, JUST DON'T FALL FOR EVEN ONE MORE PERSON ON ANY PAYROLL! NONE--SAVE POSSIBLY THROUGH THE CLC TO REPRESENT DIRECTLY AS IN THE CASE OF A LAW PERMIT. THIS IS HEAVY, HEAVY SORTING TIME--AND I CANNOT HAVE YOU ONES POOPING IN YOUR OWN LITTLE NESTIES. SO BE IT--JUST EXCUSE YOURSELVES FROM ALL OTHER FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING CLC MEETINGS--BUT CAUSE THEM TO HAUL ASS FOR I AM WEARY OF LACK OF RETURN. IF YOU DO NOT SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITIES THEN YOU SHALL NOT HAVE THE RETURN.

YES, IT IS HARD TO SEE JUST WHO IS WITH YOU AND WHO AGAINST YOU--BUT, REALIZE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW--IF YOU BUT FOLLOW MY LEAD. JUST CONTINUE WITH YOUR WORK AND NEVER STOP "THINKING" FOR THEREIN SHALL I GIVE YOU GUIDANCE--BUT, AS MORE UNRAVELING COMES FORTH--JUST HOLD THE COURSE. WE ARE GETTING READY TO MOVE AHEAD AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE ADVERSARIAL TRICKS AND ASSAULTS. THIS IS THE BIG "SUPER-BOWL" IN THE SKY AND YOU ARE ABOUT TO MEET SOME "REAL" TEXAS COWBOYS!
    Click on page to download Pdf: 13.6 Mb.
    Link to the Leuchter Report.

The Leuchter Report: The End of a Myth

A Report on the Alleged Execution Gas Chambers at Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek, Poland by an Execution Equipment Expert

http://www.ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

주제글 정보