This is the beginning of a new day. God has given me
this day to use as I will. I can waste it or grow in its
light and be a service to others. But what I do with
this day is important because I have exchanged a day
of my life for it. When tomorrow comes, today will be
gone forever. I hope I will not regret the price I paid
for it.
TODAY'S WATCH
As you follow the non-news I trust you will read carefully and with understanding of that which IS NOT SHOWN OR TOLD TO YOU. Along with the allowance of the "Red Cross" into the median zone to check on expelled Palestinians there is ALSO a new "assumption" that Saddam has "withdrawn" anti­aircraft missiles. The charade in point is beyond even your blinded intelligence to hide intent and truth of the U.S. Admin­istration and the U.N. Court Jesters of deadly tricks.

It is simply not as easy to start a U.S. war of aggression this month as it was a couple of years ago. What would America allow within her borders of such intrusion? Well, let me tell you what you perhaps do not realize--YOU HAVE ALLOWED THE ENEMY INTO EVERY CREVASSE OF YOUR SOCI­ETY AND MILITARY INSTALLATIONS WITHOUT EVEN SEEING ANY NECESSITY OF DEFENSE
--YOU ARE WIDE OPEN FOR TOTAL TAKE-OVER AND THE FACTS ARE THAT YOU HAVE EVEN SENT YOUR ENEMY INTO THE GOVERNMENT TO CONTROL YOU--THROUGH CON­TROLLED AND MANIPULATED CRIMINAL "DEMO­CRACY". THE PIPER WILL BE PAID!

So, what has happened? Well, ALL of the military no longer marches to the President's tune, chelas. There is some "power" bigger than the desire of an Administration for war and New One World Order. Just as with police officers and enforcement teams turning against the evil power--so too are some of the top military leaders realizing that your nation under God has been given into the hands of the criminals and thieves--right under their very noses. This means that some larger "authority" has also caused the Israelis to "back off" a bit for they were the ones who would launch this "war"
--your back-up equipment, planes and nuclear stockpiles are in Israel--REMEMBER?

There is such a clampdown on the "news" releases that tiddle­de-winks tournaments will become the highlight of the day when the storms fail to bring attention. CNN is responsible for all news clearance and projection according to the scripts given them. You do not have the vaguest idea of what is actually going on right in your dooryard
--you don't even understand the "storms"! Patriots and beloved of God--hold strong
the course because God doesn't long intend to continue even the appear­ance of losing.

How many of you KNOW the most important revelation of 1992? New World Order? No! Depression? No!--Let's try "The director of Auschwitz has been filmed on tape admitting that the so-called gas chamber there WAS CONSTRUCTED AFTER THE WAR". It is now noted that the story was fabricated AFTER THE WAR by the Soviet Union--on the direct orders of Josef Stalin. "No homicidal gassings took place in the buildings designated 'homicidal gas chambers' at Auschwitz". I wonder how many will apologize to Dharma for calling us liars, anti-Semites, perverts, and thus and so? She is literally being thrown out of her home because of her "preposterous writings denying that the holocaust happened as per the orthodox story". This came from the very Judge, Brent, in a public article in the paper regarding the LIBERATOR. Copies of the earlier paper, Express, WERE ACTUALLY ENTERED INTO THE COURT FILES WITH UNDERLINING THE PORTIONS REFERRING TO POSSIBLE MISCOUNTING OF NUMBERS OF JEWS SLAIN AND STATING THAT THE KHAZARS ARE NOW THE "JEWS" OF ZIONISM. What, may I ask, could that placement of a newspaper into a file with such marked ma­terial mean unless it is a sign to the Judge to "hang" the per­son who presented the material? You had best awaken, Americans, for the "stuff" is already in the FAN!!

We shall present the material but for the present we must con­tinue with our primary point in assisting in bringing information to Law Enforcement Officers as to what has REALLY been going on and reaching out to them for consideration and reason. After all, Officers' families die also and they themselves have already become the slaves to the system. It behooves all to do everything within power to present FACTS.

In relating the material in hand, remember that Chief Gates of the Los Angeles Police Department is not likely to be without stain--however, he sees the writing on the wall and his major opposition has been from the Mayor, Bradley--WHO IS A PRIME MEMBER AND SHAKER OF THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS--THE CONTROLLING ARM IN AMERICA OF THE ELITE CLUB OF ROME COMMITTEE OF 300! Now, you "Cosmos" thinkers and Patriots--could there be any CAUSE that Bradley might have RESIGNED and stepped down? Was the kitchen getting simply TOO HOT? I would consider all possibilities before swallowing the "I'm old, tired and have served long enough"! Old politicians with a hand in the till never get too old, too tired or even slow up in the Kingship power business.

As we quote from the material today, realize that the letters in point are from 1992 and seemingly outdated. They are not out­dated and there is good reason for utilizing them. The "plan" is being presented in material being readied presently but the mate­rial we have already shared can suffice until publication is re­ceived. With permission, the LIBERATOR will also publish that material along with instructions and ordering information as it becomes available. In fact, if ones of my team will get a copy of the manuscript and permission to reprint--we will get on it IMMEDIATELY for the next issue of the paper. We can only help to pass the word along and will continue to devote whatever space is needed to this worthy relay of information--if we can pass it on to only ONE who hears and sees, we will have served well. Thank you. Know too, please, that we will present much information EXACTLY as received and without much ado about it as to format or explanation--we have neither the time nor space to repeat. We will make available back issues, reprints, etc., as needed. Also, know that you can obtain the direct in­formation from resources given.

QUOTING:
CHIEF GATES AND AMERICAN CITIZENS
LAWMEN ASSOC. "CALEA" LETTER
My dear "Police Against the New World Order" supporters:

Here are the two very important (and very late) letters that will help you inform your local and state police departments, city councils, county supervisors, etc., about the notorious Commission on Accreditation of Law Enforcement Agencies organization (CALEA).

As you will see in these letters, there are many in govern­ment who know that this program can be very damaging to the sovereignty of state and local governments and individual rights and freedoms. (Keep in mind that those who have been de­ceived into supporting this "utopian" police PROFESSIONALIZATION program have not been told the truth about all its ramifications).

If you send these letters to any government representatives or Police Officers, do not forget to include the proof of the plan of the New World Order gang that was recently put out by three police organizations, i.e., U.S. Law Enforcement Professionals Assoc., The American Citizens & Lawmen Assoc., and the (national) Aid & Abet Police Newsletter. CALEA is a very important part of the plan to put in force a national police agency to enforce the Regional New World Order mandates that are al­ready law and the new laws that will soon be passed by our new presidents and global government promoters Hillary and Bill.

We lawmen across America thank you for doing all you can do to stop this anti-American program. Remind all those who care that it is much easier to keep CALEA out of your police agencies than to ask your state, city or county representatives to admit they did something wrong by asking them to rescind the CALEA program after it has been installed.

For any that are interested in the entire story, there is a book being published in the next 3 to 6 months on the CALEA plan to set up the National Police Force. It is titled U.S. CEN­TRALIZATION OF POLICE POWER. It can be ordered from ACLA at P.O. Box 8712, Phoenix, AZ. 85066. The cost is about $10.

(Please do not wait for this book to come out before tak­ing action to educate your state, city and county representa­tives. Send them a copy of these letters and Police Against the New World Order, OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000 manual NOW).
Yours in Freedom,

Officer Jack McLamb (Ret.)

LETTER TO GATES
From: AMERICAN CITIZEN & LAWMEN ASSOCIATION ON CRIME PREVENTION:

February 20, 1992

Chief Daryl F. Gates
Los Angeles Police Department

P.O. Box 30158
Los Angeles, Calif. 90030

Dear Chief Gates:

Our Association is comprised of U.S. Law Enforcement Of­ficers and private citizens who work for the passage of Victims' Rights legislation and other pro-Police legislation.

Before turning to the main purpose of this writing, we, the members of ACLA, would like to say that we feel you have been a fine police chief and would like to know what we can do to help you stay on in that position. Some of us know of your abilities first hand, having served under you for years. Many Police Officers, both within California and elsewhere, hope that there is a chance you will be able to continue to serve the people of Los Angeles in your present capacity. Kindly let us know your feelings on this.

Aside from showing our support for your retention as Chief, we wish to discuss with you another pressing issue, one of which we believe you are already very much aware. We refer to the nation-wide movement to promote standardization of all U.S. police agencies, policies and procedures, through an orga­nization called, "The Commission on Accreditation of Law Enforcement Agencies" (CALEA) The apparent and alleged pur­pose of such a movement is to further "professionalize" the field of law enforcement.

Most of the Officers in our Association, both command and patrol, have grave concerns about this plan. They do not under­stand how synchronizing all policies and procedures nationally will necessarily result in any higher degree of professionalism. The greatest concern of all, however, is registered by our Offi­cers when they consider the potential for such a nationally stan­dardized and synchronized force being utilized by those among us who support the premise of a nationalized police force. The bulk of the work in centralizing/nationalizing local or state agencies of any kind lies in the very effort of standardizing all policies and procedures, so that each agency can be controlled from one, central location.

Chief Gates, to some, our concerns may seem without merit--even absurd. You, however, along with many others in law en­forcement, have already seen and can attest to a substantial amount of local autonomy being usurped by central government, through the use of strings attached to federal funding.

Now that the National Guards (and some police agencies) in various States have been given their Federal Emergency Man­agement Agency (FEMA) INSIGNIA FOR UNIFORMS, we are even more aware of the potentiality of utilizing U.S. Police powers in a national scenario.

Our members are aware that you have turned down the op­portunity to make your Department more "professional" through implementation of CALEA. We assume that you had very good reasons for doing so. We realize, also, that this decision would likely have made you even more unpopular with Mayor Tom Bradley and his associates.
Perhaps you will be willing to share with our own po­lice/citizen association your reasons for non-involvement with CALEA. It appears that you, like we, have some difficulty viewing national "accreditation" (standardization) as the most ef­fective means of lowering the crime rate and improving police performance. Your opinion is important to many within our membership.

Our sincere thanks, Chief Gates, for your consideration and your response to the two concerns shared in this letter. The prayers and best wishes of our members are with you and your family. We believe that Americans all across this land recog­nize and acknowledge the excellent service you have given to the people of Los Angeles these many years. God willing, may you continue.

Yours sincerely,

Officer Gerald J. McLamb, Ret.
Executive Director ACLA

LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT
Daryl F. Gates, Chief of Police
P.O. Box 30158
Los Angeles, Calif. 90030

April 2, 1992

Officer Gerald J. McLamb, Ret.
Executive Director
American Citizen and Lawmen Assn. on Crime Prevention
P.O. Box 8712
Phoenix, AZ 85066

Dear Officer McLamb:

Thank you for your kind letter of support. I have enjoyed my career with the Los Angeles Police Department immensely, but I do intend to retire in June. In fact,
I am looking forward to it.

As the main point of your letter, I absolutely agree with all the reasons you give for resisting national accreditation. Stan­dardization is an exceptionally BAD IDEA, and I have opposed it since its inception.

The strength of policing in a democratic society rests with the citizens. Allowing individual communities to participate in their local police departments is the key to effective, problem oriented, responsive law enforcement. Too many national police mandates take on the potential for a federal police structure, run by a central government.
In California, we have the Police Officer Standards on Training (POST), which provides statewide training standards set by a representative board. That is as close to accreditation as I believe we should venture.

I support the work of your organization, and wish you con­tinued success after my retirement. Thank you for writing.

Very truly yours,

DARYL F. GATES
Chief of Police.
END OF QUOTING

[TO THE EDITORS: PLEASE REPRODUCE THE ADDITIONAL PAGE OF ORDERING INFORMATION. (See pages 223 & 224)]!!! I ask that Readers support this organization and Officer McLamb in every possible manner. The best way to do that is to support the publications which keeps record-keeping clear and untarnished. If you have read of this infor­mation in the LIBERATOR or through any of our presentations, we would appreciate your mentioning that with any order or contact
--simply so that value of unity in informing the public can be established. You of our readership have made me humble in your responses to other requests we have offered to you. It is time to save your nation and your freedom--and it requires ac­tion at THIS LEVEL. You who continue to ask for your pur­pose and guidance--it matters not what you do LATER--it only matters what contribution you make NOW--FOR THERE MAY BE NO "LATER". If you can only send a postcard in support of these daring patriots, please do so for the road in front strewn with mines and traps is very hard for those who lead the wedge. If we put GOD FIRST, we of the Hosts can join with you of HIS army and nothing can prevail against us! "EVIL" SHALL FALL TO THE LIGHT EVERY TIME!

TEHACHAPI SWAT TEAM IN RUSSIA!
The next is simple confirmation for you who doubted each time I mentioned that even this local Sheriff's department in Tehachapi, California--both trained with KGB and had Soviet Enforcement Officers training and teaching within our own local enforcement groups--here is PROOF. Do I think it terrible? No. Do I try to make a point? YES. The POINT IS THAT YOU ARE HEADED FOR A ONE WORLD ENFORCEMENT SERVICE--UNDER THE U.N. WHICH WILL BE HEADED BY A SOVIET RUSSIAN COMMAND!

Just reprint the article please, Dharma, and realize that yes in­deed, you recognize all of the gentlemen in the picture. They do not, however, have the same intent against you personally as do the Federal SWAT team supplied lately by the Federal Mar­shal's office and who have surrounded your home from every direction. This is a time of such incredible confusion to enforcement officers as to bring consideration for them as they must decide what to do--preserve nation, freedom and citizens or fall for the NEW WORLD ORDER and become the en­forcers of slavery. HARD CHOICES? Indeed, indeed.

SWAT TEAM EXCHANGES TACTICS WITH RUSSIANS
QUOTING:

TEHACHAPI NEWS, Tehachapi, CA Jan. 6, 1993, Vol. 93--No. 36. (See picture at end of this chapter).
During a two-week tour of Russia with the SWAT team, a Tehachapi deputy didn't see the long food lines, the overt signs of poverty nor the drabness that others describe.

What he did see were highly disciplined, physically fit offi­cers who were well trained but lacked some of the tactics used by local deputies.

J.C. Plank, a senior deputy in the Kern County Sheriff's De­partment, and four other SWAT team members spent two weeks in Moscow and St. Petersburg during August and September.

Their hosts were the Russian government and they were treated like royalty, Plank said.

He came back with impressions that varied from many con­temporary accounts of Russia.

He learned, for instance, that Russians seem to be less vio­lent than Americans. The Russian SWAT team members thus received extensive training in martial arts. Guns were a sec­ondary weapon--hands and feet were the primary tools.

For the Kern County team, the semi-automatic weapon is the primary weapon, mainly because people here are more violent, Plank said.

The officers in Russia also were more physically fit than their American counterparts. in fact, he felt that the Russian people as a whole were in good physical shape when compared to Americans.

What Plank and the four other SWAT members had to offer was advice on better tactics. The Kern County team was also better equipped, Plank said.

The Kern County officers even helped out the Russians in a sting operation, he said. Plank and the other officers purchased black market items such as jewelry and chess sets off the Rus­sians while undercover officers watched them.

Still, Plank felt that selling goods was far from the most heinous crime. The black market could develop into a legiti­mate arm of the free market, he said.

That belief was consistent with a statement made by a Rus­sian, a comment which Plank feels aptly describes the Russian condition: "We're trading a system that failed with one that if we make the right decisions will work".

But Plank's visit wasn't all work, nor was it simply a chance to observe the breakdown of Communism.

He and the others befriended the Russians, many of whom were parachuters and veterans of the Afghanistan campaign. One Russian gave Plank a t-shirt that he wore in combat during several missions. Plank offered him one of his SWAT shirts.

The five Americans also underwent an odd bathing proce­dure. The five were hit with hot tree branches as they bathed. The process was supposed to be relaxing.
--It wasn't.--

END OF QUOTING

I do not make reference to these fine young men in any deroga­tory manner whatsoever. They represent the cream of your protectors and only discipline and hard physical work has made them outstanding in their presentation and careers. I bring this to you of the public for I know you have had great difficulty in recognizing that these interchanges take place in ever increasing numbers and purposes.

Is Russia your friend or foe? Interesting speculation, is it not?? The "Russians" are people of a nation--JUST LIKE YOU! Per­haps these men who lived there for a while would be the better to express attitudes perceived--already they state that they saw not what others have described. I salute them for their achievements and I also pray that their insight into truth of circumstances prevails.

AFTERTHOUGHT
For you who still tout and quote such papers as the Washington Times, etc., I just want you to realize that interesting things take place at the top levels of new management and so forth:

WELCOME ABOARD
The managing editor of the "conservative" (and very interna­tionalist) Washington Times newspaper--which depicts itself as the "alternative to the liberal Washington Post"--has been named to David Rockefeller's Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), firmly cementing Rockefeller's takeover of the self-styled "conservative" movement in America. The Times edi­tor, Josette Shiner, a lieutenant of Korean cult leader Sun Myung Moon, is a devout member of Moon's so-called Uni­fication Church), and is one of the most powerful of the self-styled "responsible conservatives" in America today.

Thank you, Spotlight.

There is a lot more to be written for almost all of the persons named to be on Clinton's team--ARE OR WILL BE AP­POINTED AS MEMBERS OF THE CFR. OTHERS WILL NOT EVEN RECEIVE CONSIDERATION!

Let us leave this writing for to continue with the "Holocaust" in­formation is far too lengthy. Thank you.