힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#061, PROGRAMMING, PITFALLS AND PUPPY-DOG TALES

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 HATONN

MON., DEC. 28, 1992 8:24 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 134

MONDAY, DECEMBER 28, 1992

WATCH THE BUSHES
    Quail hunting in Texas when your whole world is falling down around your ears?
    I think not. Notice the news and who has been on stage! The Bushwhackers are at it, brothers, and you had better watch out!

You will note that all of the "top dogs" other than the "top big dog, Kissinger" and James Baker were all headlined on the news yesterday and today--for various reasons. This is to get them off the screens or have "run tapes" to cover their missing assets. Bush is NOT going to Somalia to feed children or kiss your sons and daughters--they HAVE TO BE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!

CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CENTER

Our people are working this day on bringing a "citizen's action" against Bush and if that prostitute of a nation "pardons" himself or some such other stupid tactic--like "running", he will be brought before a "citizen's court" of some kind. When prose­cuted and if found guilty it will automatically negate all the other pardons given this past week--IF attorneys don't flub the op­portunity! I petition you outraged lawyers--GET US SOME HELP!! We have to have some attorneys to back up the Law Center. We have plenty of willing "disbarred" and "awaiting" lawyers but this system still will only recognize a lawyer (Bar) in the fixed courts! We take one step at a time. We have an attorney to sign documents but still the focus seems to be more on the retainer up front than the case in point. Paperwork can be drawn--but we want a signature! Judge Bork is working on some of the cases--but he is a nation distant--we need some in the immediate area of Sacramento, or local, or Bakersfield, or Los Angeles--but available to Sacramento with perhaps no more on the day of a trip than travel costs. You lawyers with imagi­nation MUST realize that the SYSTEM, AS IS, will fall shortly--and he who is within the loop of Constitutional Law--is going to benefit in unlimited measure. The reason we have so many dis­barred helpers is that the Bar has made damned sure all who don't play ball with the corruption are automatically OUT on any pretext desired. We still have to get the Constitution "rights" of representation through.

We are ready for a "LOGO" on these entities--I ask that it be, in every case, a PHOENIX. The PHOENIX will be the emblem of your rebuilt nation for it shall be greater, even, than the Eagle!

If ones from "Cosmos" and/or Treasurygate wish to partici­pate--invite them. Man will learn to respond immediately or be passed by. The Cosmic Brotherhood has now had suffi­cient petition that we are going to be allowed more participation. No, that doesn't mean that we are going to appear in hordes--we will continue exactly as is so that YOU CAN TURN YOUR NATION AROUND! GOD WILL SUPPORT YOU IF YOU ACT EVER IN INTEGRITY--GREED IS NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE IN THE PATRIOT ARMY. IT WILL MEAN "SHARING" OF RESOURCES UNTIL FUNDING CAN BEGIN TO RETURN. THE LIBERATOR WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE AS "THE" RESOURCE FOR INFORMATION.

This, of course, means that self-supporting workers are needed at every point in your nation and, ultimately--on your globe. We are happy to be a central receiving resource
    --we will not DO IT FOR YOU. Ones have been generous enough to allow us a few meetings so that means EVERY MEETING MUST BE WORTHY IN ACCOMPLISHMENT--EVERY ONE! TIME IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE SO GAGGLING AND TID-BIT "LOOK WHAT 'I'VE' DONE" IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. COME IN TO WORK OR KEEP CLEAR, PLEASE. AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT AFTER JUST IDEAS--WE ARE AFTER ONES WHO CAN GET IT DONE!

IRAQ SHOOT-DOWN
    Note, "not the U.N." but, the U.S., shot down a plane in the "no-fly" zone. However,
    it is fully in dispute whether or not it was actually in the no-fly area as described on the U.N. decree. U.S.--YOU ARE IN BIG, BIG TROUBLE! That shoot-down was THE SIGN seen 'round-the-world, to coincide with the hid­den gathering of the "MOB". The next weeks until the 20th will be indeed chancy. KNOW that Clinton is "in" with his whole controlling puppet masters--within this charade of evil.

MONEY AND ECONOMY

The Cosmos-Patriot groups have been able to block, so far, the plans of economic collapse--but it is still most tenuous. Ones who thought they were doing great service have spoken out with information untimely and GREATLY DAMAGED THE UNFOLDMENT OF THE PLAN. Exuberance for a "cause" is one thing--telling the whole world of the plan is quite another--and all but makes it impossible to control the affront.

Curiosity and "I knew it first" are the deadly downfall of all pa­triot movements into change--can you not "wait upon the Lord" just a little bit? We can get your money (currency) exchanged across the board into real treasury currency with "backing"
    if you but allow things to unfold. You don't seem to realize--YOU HAVE ENEMIES AND THEY ARE DEADLY! We KNOW you are curious--and we will let you know what can be known as quickly as possible--please, do not continue to shoot your own feet off! A loose tongue has lost more battles than any lack of ammunition. This is what has happened recently through the efforts of ones who simply want to help--but it has made it all but impossible to continue work at the central core. All those cards have brought focus on that place like a magni­fying glass-focused light beam. It is always hard to tell just who is on "your side". However, if you handle things properly
    --it doesn't matter who is on your side and who is against you if your intent is "right". Eager-beavers ruin the dam every time. I can tell you now that if this behavior continues--the "Cosmos" part of that little arrangement will pull out!

GAIANDRIANA
    Yes, for you who are waiting for the supplement: We are working as fast as little hands can move. We do, however, re­quire protection of the products and full control over all advertising so that nothing is done or said which takes this out of the supplement category. What seems most appropriate to do is integrate capability of utilizing that which you already have ac­quired from this resource and shift over. Supplies are being built but it takes time to meet regulations of labels, etc. Be a bit patient, please. We will also be bringing forth a chlorella with introduced cellular programming specific to each consumer. The DNA will reprogram its crystal-program to individualize. This will be a "whole food" product--not drug, not "chemical" and fully NATURAL. It will reclaim in wholeness the cellular structure specific to type of cell within the body. This means that the immune system will reclaim itself.

There will be specific supplement already programmed for vari­ous compromised organs, i.e., liver, kidney, etc. But that will need more attention before it can be released without being stopped in allowed distribution.

Since the supplements will reclaim the immune system, the im­mune system will function without being compromised so all mutant-cell diseases and viral activities will be targeted and the body will reclaim itself.

Remember that when the student is ready, the teacher appears. Well, also, when the people are ready for God to assist--HE will not fail! Please do, however, allow us to work out things prop­erly and KNOW, PLEASE, there will likely have to be many changes in these early stages of labels, packaging, pricing, etc. The INTENT is to keep this within our own operation somehow, in order to disallow greedy marketers from ripping-off the pub­lic. We desire to get the pricing such that ALL can have the supplements and this is really difficult in this world in which you live because a natural item is easily copied.

I take time to make this PUBLIC because I want it understood that this is an offering from Higher Resource and it shall not be taken lightly if greedy man takes this and foists his lies upon the public. Please, readers and listeners--it is indeed difficult and if you are out there and know the procedures for insuring rights--please help one another and get this into security. As a for in­stance, the beloved brother who has now created this WITH ME, has family and business partners who denounce all that the man does in the name of God and deny all connections with Cosmos Brotherhood. This is fine, but we work with one who is now in shadow years and there can be no estate protection of the product if not carefully orchestrated NOW!

We will, at any rate, be keeping you informed. You who have ordered "Crystal Life" will be able to utilize it so there will be no loss and, in the interim, your health will be improving con­stantly. KNOW that it is hard as it will be with "free energy"--if it comes too early and is not carefully managed--the billion dollar "industries" will kill the product. We MUST have a healthier "living" citizenry or we will continue to have a dying nation and world. The chemical/drug houses have destroyed the well-being of all bodies on the globe.

FAMINE IN SOMALIA
    Note, for instance, that the facts are now flowing out--even against the "fixed media" that the "starvation" is not nearly as bad as given you to believe--for the people are already infected (infested) with disease and no treatments for same. Tuberculo­sis of untreatable strain is rampant as are Measles and all other "childhood" diseases--when the Smallpox strain now perfected is laced into the inoculations--you will see death of nations by the uncountable numbers. AIDS is already interjected but most of the people are so malnourished and sick as to die off prior to notable AIDS. You must understand something about AIDS (HIV) infections--you have to either "inject it in inoculations" or have a society healthy enough to interact physically in order to progress the disease itself. A healthy immune system is all that will stop this mad spread. What hope do you see of getting something like Gaiandriana into those areas? Right--NONE.

Chelas, we have to take one step at a time--where walking is allowed. If you lose your Constitution--you will lose your "walking rights". It is do or die--America! You will "heal" self or it's down the tubes! GOD WINS! I HOPE YOU WILL BE WITH US.

LIBERATORS
    I suggest you beg, borrow or heist a copy of the LIBERATOR this week and next--if never again. They will bear the OPERA­TION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000, A U.S. Police Action. THIS IS A MOVEMENT BY THE LAW OFFICER'S ASSOCIATIONS FOR CONSTITUTIONAL LAW. IT IS OFFERED THROUGH THE KINDNESS AND AUSPICES OF retired police officer JACK MC LAMB. (Ruby Creek "player").
    We have run the original document by that name (above) in full with full credit and honor to those brave and daring Of­ficers who effort to inform their brothers. MAKE SURE EVERY POLICE OFFICER, SHERIFF, LAWMAN OF ANY KIND, MILITARY AND/OR--GETS, ONE OR A HUNDRED. WE WILL REPRINT IF NECESSARY AND KEEP THE PRICES AS LOW AS POSSIBLE --IT IS TIME, PATRIOTS, TO TAKE A STAND FOR YOUR NATION AND REMEMBER, IF YOU ATTEND WELL--'TIS THE PEN WHICH IS FAR MORE MIGHTY THAN ANY SWORD IF WIELDED TIMELY AND PROPERLY!
    HOW DOES HATONN KNOW SO MUCH?
    Well, I get around! And, I have "gotten around" for a very long time. I helped write your Constitution as did many of my own compatriots--you can just refer to us as God's "shadow gov­ernment"! Thank you.
    Dharma, close this please. I have so many other things to cover this day and I need to finish the document, OVK-2000 today so we can get on with other topics. It will be a busy week follow­ing a most debilitating week-end and it will also be a "short" week so I need you to get away this afternoon--out of the valley if possible, for a bit of renewal out of the area.

Whatever space is left in these extra long papers can be filled with some humor or something. If more room is available--scan in "Lighter's" most recent communique. We are going to have to get over so much "I", "Me" and ego touting as we go along
    --but for now, we have to take what is available and God shall give His own lessons in His own timing.

Thank you,

Hatonn to stand by for the meeting.

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., DEC. 29, 1992 10:01 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 135

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 1992

ANOTHER DAY-ANOTHER CHARADE

WEINBERGER
    Note the "new" song Mr. Weinberger is singing: "It is incredi­ble that we have someone like Walsh (prosecutor; IranContra LIEGATE) who has no limitation on funds and no limitation on tenure--this is VERY, VERY bad for the 'Commonwealth' ".
    It would appear to me that finally Mr. Walsh is doing his job--you ones had better DEMAND something be done to back this man as a "Citizen's movement"--because they are about to bull­doze you under the turf! By the way, "Commonwealth" IS A TERM USED BY GREAT ENGLAND!! Caspar, the friendly Ghost, didn't even use the TERM "REPUBLIC"!!

IRAQ "INCIDENT"
    Obviously your U.S. Administration has no honor, no integrity and not a shred of compassion. What is NOW SAID is that it is believed "...we will have to go in and wipe out the REAL tar­get--BAGHDAD!! It is good that we already have troops close in the vicinity!!!!" This statement was made through a "speaker" but originated with Brent Scowcroft! Of course your honorable and "new" Secretary of State, Eagleburger, is al­ready over in the "dead zone" working out a way to get credit for a nothing thing called SALT II! Good grief, what are you doing--that was bashed and destroyed long ago! One more treaty with your enemy and you are through, America! NO­TICE THAT ALL OF THE BIG CRIMINAL PLAYERS ARE BEADED OUT OF THE U.S. RIGHT NOW!! Happy NEW YEAR, AMERICA!

REEBOKS IN HELL
    How many of you noticed that several of the "expelled" Pales­tinians are going to be allowed to return since, "There may have been errors made with some--like the 'children' "? Did you further take note of the Palestinian in his LEVI jeans and REEBOK sneakers, treading through the mud?? And how many of you STILL THINK this is not some set-up toward WAR? Well, when you start a war in the LOCATION being tinkered with NOW--you are talking Armageddon. Just thought I'd point that out, students of history.

CLC/GORTON CASE
    A while back one Carl Gorton of Florida was arrested and in­carcerated on what were presented to us as purely unConstitu­tional causes. The ones who petitioned in great numbers could offer no financial assistance but pleaded with us to involve the Constitutional Law Center--which means the ones "here" pay the bill.

Now, Mr. Gorton is still in jail--by his own choice and at great continuing expense to our ones here. There have been myriads of inquiries as to the status of the case. I have to ask you to prepare yourselves for disappointments and, then, sit and THINK about what is going on here and there--under the GUISE OF PATRIOTISM AND MARTYRDOM. Mr. Dixon has given hours of work into this case and instructions which re­sulted in "good luck" (as stated by Mr. Gorton regarding the outcome, etc. "GOOD LUCK" doesn't have anything to do with ANYTHING!) I would hope that you who, yes, DE­MAND that "we" do something for ones you deem needy--that you check more carefully.

I ask that we reprint Mr. Dixon's letter to Mr. Carl Gorton as of yesterday. There seems to be no end to the bashing ones seem to think they are allowed while expecting full gifting and immediate gratis service in unlimited measure. I honor Mr. Dixon for recognizing responsibility and the games being played while the rest of "Rome burns". Thank you, son, and I am not only "not upset"--I applaud your discernment. To abuse something so precious as the CLC and the usurpation of time and meager assets for self-aggrandizement is hardly proper nor helpful to a nation and citizenry in distress. The CLC is NOT a church and certainly NOT other than a Constitutional Center for the recla­mation of same. Help for the helpless is mandatory--but when honor is lacking in return--you must discern carefully and as­sume responsibility. I know that you feel strongly for the family in this instance--but there will always be one who is innocent of game-playing in every scenario to confuse and distract. Hold the course--you are fine. I honor you for the load you bear in seeming "aloneness"--I can only hope that soon the burden can be more generally shared. I also thank all of you who have contributed to that Law Center and to make help available--I think I speak in your behalf in that it is expected that good stew­ardship will be utilized in ALL INSTANCES.

QUOTE:

(From the Constitutional Law Center)
    December 28, 1992

Mr. Carl Gorton
    C/o Lake County Jail
    551 W. Main Street
    Tavares, Florida 32778

Dear Carl and Pat,

In the past several weeks, I have personally spent a great deal of time in the reading and studying of the material you sent and the necessary follow-up research. Additionally, Carl has made extra requests that I have gone out of my way to locate and at­tempt to verify.

I personally searched the Supreme Court Building for the existence of certain plaques that were not there. I have made phone calls at Carl's request and the called numbers are no longer in service. I have maintained phone contact with you and your wife as I can sympathize with your difficult situation. I have been there.

Myself and everyone in the office has accepted your collect telephone calls, despite the fact you are continually calling and at times that we ask you not to call. You attempt to convert ev­ery telephone call into a lengthy discussion of "jurisdiction". I have repeatedly told you we have no interest in that subject at this moment; we have researchers working on that issue and it is not my concern.

I did have the opportunity to talk with Pat last week a few hours before she was interviewed for your pre-sentence report. This is an area in which I am an expert and I know I gave Pat some very good pointers. I later learned that your expected sentence of several years may result in a much shorter period of time to serve--and I hope my advice played a major part in this "good luck"; however, you may not consider this to be good luck. I have the impression you want to serve several years in prison for some martyr cause, and I do not agree with this. I am not interested in helping people STAY IN prison.
    In addition, based upon Pat's promise to me of sending $500.00 to pay for a research brief, I retained and put to work one of our best researchers. You now tell me that you stopped Pat from sending this money and you only want to send half now and half some time later. Please, do not send ANY monies, and if you do I will return it to you. This office cannot afford to supply you with the individual attention you are demanding. I am returning all of your files to your wife and requesting you seek help from persons and/or entities located nearer to you.

We will accept no further phone calls, but we do wish you the best of "luck" and a Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

C.E. Dixon
    Director

I can only again warn you ones who get bits and pieces of in­formation, set yourselves apart by defying the "system" without remembering that you will "pay" in the corrupt system--then want miracles from God or brother--had best take careful scope of that which you do. It "sounds" good to go into a court on your own, shout "Constitution" and "jurisdiction errors"--it is quite another to get positive results--after you have deliberately broken those laws of the land as set forth--right or wrong! It is one thing to take an action purely for the Constitutionality, pa­triotism or spiritual stance--and quite another to have played games for own gain hoping the rules you WISH to utilize to shelter self will work and, if not, at least the whole of the "patriots" will defend your right to act foolishly. God has, from the onset of time--told you otherwise. Can these de­fenses, as offered by ones like Mullins and Freeman, etc., work? INDEED, but they will be the first to tell you to KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND DO IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS!
    The Constitutional Law Center is under the microscope of every challenger in the U.S. and elsewhere. The purpose is not to play games for patriots who have quite openly broken the rules. The "charge" to the Law Center is to determine factors in play
    --maintain perfection in the integrity of the Institution and NEVER SIMPLY PLAY STUPID COURT GAMES OF QUESTIONABLE CAUSE. IF THE LEVEL OF INTEGRITY IS LESSENED BY FOOLISH INTERPRETATION AND AC­TIONS
    --SO SHALL FALL THE LAST HOPE OF FOCUSED CAPABILITY TO BRING THE LAW BACK INTO ITS PROPER PURPOSE AND PURITY. THERE ARE THOU­SANDS OF INNOCENT "VICTIMS" OF THE CORRUPT SYSTEM--HOW DARE ONES EFFORTING AT OWN GAIN AND ATTENTION TO SORELY USE THESE BENEFAC­TORS. IT IS ONE THING TO DECLINE FOOD AS OF­FERED
    --IT IS QUITE ANOTHER TO CHEW UPON THE HAND OF THE GIFTING PARTY. GOD NOR THE LAW IN TRUTH WILL GO WHEREIN DENIED-- PONDER THIS CAREFULLY. YOU WHO ABUSE THE GIFT AND THE GIVER
    --MIGHT WELL HAVE ERRED. SO BE IT, LET US MOVE ON.

CONTINUATION:

OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000
    (A U.S. Police Action)
    REMEMBER, IT CAN'T WORK WITHOUT YOU
    Now realize that for any plan, that would subjugate Ameri­cans, to have any chance to succeed, the people's protectors must go against their solemn oath, turn on the people, and assist other seditionists and traitors in such criminal acts. So we must ask our fellow Officers again, "Will they be like those who have used pathetic statements such as, "WELL, IT'S THE LAW, SO I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ENFORCE IT"?
    As many Officers know, that has been the lame excuse of­fered by the People's "Protectors" in all the Marxist nations of the world during the last 75 years of totalitarian rule.

Fine, dedicated, HIGHLY PATRIOTIC (and brainwashed) police officers by the millions UPHELD THE "LAW" in these other countries, and went on to round up and execute 170 mil­lion of their own countrymen because they were told by their leaders that "to save their nation" they must do these things.

HOW COULD THEY DO THAT? Every time a nation's of­ficers have committed such acts against their own people it was because of their deep patriotism that they were easily brain­washed into believing these types of activities were in their na­tion's best interest. (Of course, as mentioned earlier, these 170 million people were labeled "CRIMINALS" of the state).

"BUT I WAS ONLY FOLLOWING ORDERS", has al­ways been the most popular "last words" of obedient govern­ment officers. Lest we forget Nuremberg!

"BUT, IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE", some will say. Let me tell you that it IS already happening here, and many officers know it. It is now well known that Governor Pete Wilson has just declared 500,000-plus good Americans to be "felons"
    --CRIMINALS OF THE STATE--for not obeying his unconsti­tutional gun restrictions by March 30th of 1992. The U.S. Congress, and some other states and cities are in the process of doing the same thing. REMEMBER, we already spoke about how much easier it is to kill armed "criminals"? And so it be­gins.
    PEOPLE'S PROTECTORS ARE AWAKENING!

Be of good cheer! All over this nation Officers, Guardsmen and military personnel are awakening to this oncoming planned disaster. Many are beginning to take a stand against the NEW WORLD ORDER Bloodsuckers. They now understand that if they do not side with the people, but allow themselves to be used to enslave the masses, they will become the ENEMY, KEEPERS, and EXECUTIONERS of their own countrymen.

WILL OUR "OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000"
    PLAN WORK?
    WHO ARE YOU?
    By A. Rick Dalton
    Fellow Officer: Have you ever considered just who you are? Do you realize that you are the "thin blue line" between civi­lized society and lawlessness? You have been entrusted with the collective right to self-protection for thousands of Ameri­can citizens who depend on you. You and I are, in our own sphere of operations and influence, among the most important and powerful people on earth!

We have had awesome (responsibility) given to us, and we must never forget that we are, first and foremost, DEFEND­ERS, not PUNISHERS of the people. We must honor and hold sacred the God-given rights of the people which we de­fend. And we must use our influence, our discretion and sometimes our authority to protect these inalienable rights.

Our plan to shut down the Establishment's NWO Slave State by re-educating and returning the patriotic People's Servants and Protectors to the side of the People is working as we speak. Here is a fine example.

A PERSONAL TESTIMONY
    JACK McLAMB: Let this old cop relate one of many recent, memorable meetings I've had with fellow patriot Police Officers and Guardsmen. I was a guest speaker at the Seattle, Washing­ton Preparedness Expo in 1991, which drew a crowd of 5,000-plus concerned Americans. At each of my talks there were many fine federal, state and local police officers and military persons in the audience. I was privileged to meet a number of these good patriot Officers and to be able to speak with them after my speeches.

I recall in particular two Officers who worked as partners for the local police department. I can't tell you how impressed I was with their expression of their love for their fellow Ameri­cans and their country. They promised me that they would go forward from the Expo, study and share their knowledge and concerns with their police colleagues. As the reader will soon see, they did exactly that. Read below the first published article written by these two grand American Police Officers, and ad­dressed to their peers.

WE HAVE THE POWER
    Officers A.J. Seitz and Mike Lewis
    Puyallup Police Department, WA.

Mike writes:
    When A.J. and I first informed people that we were going to start writing an article on the U.S. Constitution, we received mixed responses. Some of our fellow officers were sharpening their pencils preparing to write a rebuttal until they saw the piece (no, not A.J.'s HK-91. I'm talking about the article.) The article was primarily written as an opening statement just to get the ball rolling and hopefully make people probe into their be­liefs and ideals. Several comments were made as to whether we wore white hoods when we wrote the article. We neither sup­port nor condone the activities of the K.K.K. or any other simi­lar organization. What we do believe is in the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. This is something that every officer has sworn to protect and serve. Yet, it's amazing the number of people, officers included, that really don't know what the Bill of Rights contains and where it is applicable in the field of Law Enforcement. How many of you can recite the first, sec­ond, fourth, fifth, sixth and the eighth amendment if asked by a citizen? These listed are primarily used in our profession. Of course, we all have some idea that freedom of speech, religion and search and seizure are in there somewhere, but most are not exactly sure what else is in there. We all know that the Consti­tution and Bill of Rights supersedes all other laws. It gives the people the right to govern themselves as they see fit. It was our founding fathers' goal to not have a totalitarian state such as England. How many of us have been dismayed over the pas­sage of a new law, with the knowledge that the act would not be practical on the street, or just does not sound quite legal? All we do is bitch or enforce it unquestionably. It goes no further than that. We as a people (especially police officers) have a great amount of power. Let's begin to use it! We want you only to have an open mind, which for some will be tough, I know. Do something for yourself. LIFE MAGAZINE has a special Fall edition soley based on the Bill of Rights. Take one home (Well, pay for it first!) and read it. You'd be surprised at what you find. Plus it will be great for your kids' future history papers. All we ask is that you search your own soul and ques­tion yourself if you are upholding the people's rights, or are you upholding the Federal and State Legislative wishes?

A.J. WRITES:

As Officer Lewis said above, some people, including offi­cers, feel that when a person uses the Bill of Rights as support­ive material to an argument on a social issue, then that person must be a radical. Perhaps if you are pro-government control, I guess you're right. However, were our founding fathers radi­cals against the English government when they were fighting for our freedom? Since we are discussing the right of the people to govern themselves, fellow officers label us "right wing extremists".

This brings us to the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of re­ligion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the press, or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances".
    This has been said to be the cornerstone of all other rights, yet this right seems to be constantly under attack by politicians who owe allegiance to special interest groups,
    as in the political correctness issue. This has obviously irritated the citizens of this country, which can be seen by the recent elec­tions across the nation, where several special interest politicians were voted out of office, and in our own state where term limi­tations nearly passed.

One of the reasons that the government is in this state (excessive taxation, creating tighter government control, and any of the other topics people complain about) is that the people have little knowledge about the history of our government. One example is the Sedition Law. In 1797, John Adams, a Federal­ist, beat Thomas Jefferson, a Republican, by three votes for the presidency. In 1798, Jefferson and Madison opposed an immi­nent war with France. The Federalists, who had close ties with the plutocrats (rule by the wealthy) in England, passed the Sedi­tion Law. Bouvier's Law Dictionary defines sedition as "a re­volt against legitimate authority, the raising of commotions and disturbances in the state or advocacy or suggestion by word, act, or writing of public disorder or resistance to the government." The idea behind sedition is that the government has the right to protect itself against disgruntled citizens. This sounds great on the surface until you remember that, as stated in the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, and the U.S. Constitution, the U.S. Government is a government of, for and by the PEOPLE.

The first victim of this law was Matthew Lyons, a member of the Vermont Congress and reporter of a Vermont newspaper. He accused Adams of setting himself in a position of king of the people. Lyons soon found himself imprisoned, as did many other politicians, writers, and anyone else who dared suggest they could govern themselves or speak out against Adams and fellow Federalists. Jefferson labeled the law as the "Alien Friends Act" and persuaded Kentucky and Virginia to pass resolutions against the law. As the people of the New Nation be­gan to see their new-found freedoms slip away at the hands of another King George, they began to rally against Adams, the Federalists and the Sedition Law. In 1800, Jefferson won elec­tion to the presidency by a landslide and Federalists slowly left, apparently in name only. The citizens now lived in freedom once again, but only for a short period of time.

In the 1940's, a group called the American Firsters began to oppose President Roosevelt, the New Deal, the government ties with the Soviet Union and, in particular, going to war with Germany. The FDR Administration, with help from a reporter from the Washington Post, entrapped 28 people. Using an alias, the reporter ordered books, pamphlets, etc., and had them sent to Washington D.C. The 28 defendants were indicted, arrested and taken to Washington D.C. on sedition charges. After four years Chief Justice Laws stated, "This is a travesty upon jus­tice,...case dismissed".
    Although the government did not win the case, they did succeed in ruining the defendants financially and in scaring anyone else who would oppose the current administration.

On Feb. 16, 1988 at Fort Smith, Arkansas, the government again indicted
    14 individuals on sedition charges. After 110 witnesses for the state, 1200 pieces of visual evidence, and 8 weeks of trial, all defendants were found innocent.

The other tool the federal government uses is "conspiracy to commit RICCO". The only evidence required is for someone to say that they discussed a commission of a crime with an­other, just like in Orwell's novel, "1984". Interesting! Just think, you can be imprisoned for thought crimes. This is not new. It's been developing since the country started. If certain professional politicians had their way, they would control everything.

Another example is the media. We're not saying that we support either of these professionals, but look at the difference in standards. During the Louisiana governor's race, established professional politicians, with a lot of help from mass media, succeeded in lambasting David Duke's campaign and yet the same media censored Garry Trudeau's editorial cartoon depict­ing allegations of Dan Quayle and a DEA file. Nothing obscene or disgusting, but an issue that the people deserve to hear. What happened to unbiased news???

We realize these things are far removed from the issues we deal with on the street, but you have to stop and think. If the federal government tries to make these terror tactics and ha­rassment seem like "the end justifies the means," it has to make us justify any tactic we may use to make and arrest (or dare I say "A STAT") no matter what rights we may bend or break.

Remember, we have the power to protect these rights that were given to us all, even to street cops. Those of you who have had I.A.'s should know best. Citizens deserve no less protection of their rights than what you got, or at least what you should have gotten.--END

(Note: Research material was taken from the documentary videotape, Sedition USSA, by Video Truth Network, and the Fall issue of Life Magazine.)

Editor McLamb continues:

You see, since most Cops are highly patriotic, the truth about what is wrong with America can spread like wildfire among the ranks. And officers like A.J. and Mike who are definitely two Police Officers "Against the New World Order", are starting the fire in the bosom of their fellow officers. I wish to commend and thank both these wonderful young officers for their patrio­tism and efforts to save our nation. As usual, they are taking a bit of heat, but that is the price of liberty and true leadership to­day. As my friend, Col. Bo Gritz says... "If you're over the target, you are going to take flak".

These Officers have since written other articles and are working hard to educate our colleagues in their state. Think of how many of our fellow Officers they will reach, educate and turn back to serving the People of our nation. And then how many of the officers A. J. and Mike educate will in turn reach out to touch other Officers and Guardsmen across their state, and other states. And so it goes and grows. We, who call our­selves "POLICE AGAINST THE NEW WORLD ORDER" are growing in number as in a geometric progression. Every pa­triotic officer whom we can awaken becomes a "force of one" that can have a great impact on many others, who will then have an impact on others. There are over 4,500 Police and National Guardsmen on our educational, constitutional Aid & Abet Police Newsletter. We "ENFORCERS" have the potential of stopping this treasonous global Government scam very quickly. Remem­ber,

"IF OFFICERS DON'T ENFORCE TREASON,
    IT WON'T GET ENFORCED"?
    This editor is humbled by the love and devotion to "We The People" of the many federal, state and local officers and Guardsmen with whom I am in communication across America. I am fortunate to be able to work and communicate daily with our nation's greatest assets--its Patriots.--END

Officer Jack McLamb, (Ret)
    Editor/Publisher, Aid & Abet Police Newsletter
    P.O. Box 8787, Phx, AZ. 85066

END OF QUOTING

Dharma, please allow us a rest break. Thank you.

Hatonn to clear. When you next write we will consider: VAM­PIRE KILLER 2000 IS WORKING!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#061, PROGRAMMING, PITFALLS AND PUPPY-DOG TALES

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 13

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., JAN. 1, 1993 6:53 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 138

FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 1993

NEW YEAR'S DAY, 1993

PRIORITIZATION IS FOREMOST
    We must sort into priorities, the work on this day. We will do "Newswatch" a bit later for it is mandatory that we get the OVP-2000 ready for printing. Indeed, Dharma, one day we will greatly utilize scanners for entry into the paper--but not now. This is for the purpose of less confusion to you as we go along for I still must speak of these things and that means that you must be aware of the subject's material. As the paper be­comes more and more the central information resource we shall have to go to more printings and then we shall have to consider alternatives for computer entry. While we are forming founda­tions and sounding the "alarm"--the alarm is as much for YOU as for any, scribe. Just because I telegraph directly to you causes it to be necessary that I continue to read or dictate in order to analyze, emphasize and comment. Many works will con­tinue to come into our need for publication which will be only partial truth and at this time we are not free to simply print and allow reception without notations.

Remember these words spoken by an earlier Patriot: "... The case for individual freedom rests chiefly on the recognition of the inevitable ignorance of all of us concerning a great many of the factors on which the achievement of our ends and welfare de­pends". In the ending as the work changes to more "speaking" than "typing"
    --I must have your "individual" attention now. Thoreau also left a good point:

"Nations are possessed with an insane ambition to perpetuate the memory of themselves by the amount of hammered stone they leave. What if equal pains were taken to smooth and polish their manners? One piece of good sense would be more mem­orable than a monument as high as the moon. I love better to see stones left in place". [I too!!]

Is it not interesting to you that the "Heavy Metal" death and in­sanity bringers get highest billing for most popular groups of the decade thus far--i.e. "The Grateful Dead", etc.? In fact, now the mentally ill washings of paint on canvas by one of the "Grateful Dead" is what is being pushed now for men's wear, ties, etc., utilized with open necks and strange actions. I sug­gest you take note that the greatest advertiser for same is A. Gore, your vice-president! When these "things" and "thoughts" become the lamp of a world--you fall into serious confrontation of downfall of a society. The onset of each focus is subtle, and even colorful, then the ideas begin to creep within the subconscious and then the consciousness until the hidden horror be­comes visible from, for instance, the wondrous splash of colors on a canvas. The "works" copied onto the apparel are but col­ors--but they are swished about in total chaos of confusion--again, to fool you into thinking them to be something of beauty when they are actually signs of deranged thought patterns. It is worthy of your thinking upon as you sort of your feelings in response to each thought and visual expression. EVERY action, EVERY thought, triggers a response in kind--check your own.

Let us return to the work in progress, please, OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000; A U.S. Police Action.

VAMPIRE KILLER 2000 IS WORKING
    Jack McLamb, I salute and honor you for your daring work.

CONTINUATION OF QUOTING from said document:
    More than ever before we, as Police Officers, National Guardsmen and Soldiers, are learning the truth about America's enemies and remembering whom it was we swore to protect and serve, the "SYSTEM" or the PEOPLE?

It was once said, "MAN CANNOT SERVE TWO MAS­TERS." Indeed, we cannot!

BUT WHICH OATH??
    This is a confidential letter from a government Officer that does not want to be identified. Therefore, we must write this message with this in mind.

A federal officer, to whom we have given the code name "G", told us recently that "G" was part of a new federal action team that was formed for a very important reason. "G" stated that this "action team" is extremely well trained. It is equipped with the newest technology and can respond to any type "emergency" over a large area.

"G's" concern is that none of these "action teams" members across the nation has been given an oath of office. They have not sworn to protect any Constitution, people or government. This Officer wonders if perhaps these groups of highly trained men and women are to be used for something UNAMERICAN.

Could it be that these men and women are to take another type of oath, possibly this one?

"I solemnly affirm to exercise in all loyalty, discretion and conscience the functions entrusted to me as a member of the international service of the United Nations, to discharge those functions and regulate my conduct with the interest of the United Nations only in view, and not to seek or accept instructions in respect to the performance of my duties from any government or other authority external to the organization". UNITED NATIONS' LOYALTY OATH.

Could this be the oath that all U.S. officers will take in the near future? Have some already taken it? Must we reiterate what our illustrious traitor/President Bush stated in front of the UN building Feb. 1, 1992, ...that we officers would swear an oath to this "SACRED" organization in the future??

(So we don't appear biased, let us restate that Clinton and Perot are NWO clones, and if given a chance would do the ex­act same thing). [H: Yes, I do concur. Perot would have helped you simply in "overwhelming" the fixed election machines. He is a "buddy" (close) with David Rockefeller--who is one of the very HEADS of the NWO! If you read the ma­terial we bring--you would NOT BE CONFUSED; we told you this from the moment the man made the public scene! Is he "evil"? I do not judge--he simply believes what is hap­pening is the way it should be and the NWO is number one in priority--because he is an affirmed "internationalist".]
    The Federal Officer above is not the first person that has in­formed us that the Oath of Allegiance is being attacked. Several have reported changes. Some refer to subtle changes in their State oaths that have been appearing in recent months. All such attempts MUST BE CHALLENGED.

PROTECTING "THE SYSTEM" FROM THE MASSES
    Recapping what we said earlier: In Communist countries the SYSTEM or GROUP is always held in higher regard than the individual citizen. The alert observer will have noticed that America has now accepted this same political philosophy. In a truly free nation the INDIVIDUAL is protected over the group or the system. A Constitutional Republic is a system of gov­ernment which protects each individual, and thereby protects the whole. A Democracy is Mob Rule. It protects the group or mob over the individual, crushing the individual, if necessary, to protect the group. A Lynch Mob is a prime example of a Democracy... "The Lynchee does not want to get hung, the Lynchors want to hang the Lynchee, so they have a vote." A perfect Democracy!

You see, friends and colleagues, the enemies of our Repub­lic, lurking inside our government, have a very big problem. They assume that officers, after going through our U.S. so­cialistic/humanistic government schools and government police academies, are now psychologically prepared to do ANYTHING they are ordered to do, regardless, to protect "the system" from the masses. As mentioned earlier, this is always sold to them as "DOING THEIR PATRIOTIC DUTY". This Enemy has for years applied the same program of indoctrination to the Police Officers of other nations, and with great success. They are now convinced that our fellow Officers, having under­gone a similar type of indoctrination, will now make it work here in America as well. Many Officers, if asked, would say THEY ARE WRONG!

What these One Worlders don't understand is that Americans are different from the "subjects" of collectivist empire nations. The fact is, for generations we have tasted the elixir of some­thing called personal INDEPENDENCE and LIBERTY, the likes of which no other people in history have ever known. Let us share with you one of our favorite quotes from our 2nd President, John Adams:

"YOU HAVE RIGHTS ANTECEDENT TO ALL EARTHLY GOVERNMENTS; RIGHTS THAT CANNOT BE REPEALED OR RESTRAINED BY HUMAN LAWS; RIGHTS DERIVED FROM THE GREAT LEGISLATOR OF THE UNIVERSE".

But of course the international "Elitists" like Bush, Clinton, Perot, Kennedy, Rockefeller, Brzezinsky, Hammer, etc., have a difficult time relating to this, due to the fact that most have never actually given 100% allegiance to ANY nation.

Over the last 100 years these Internationalists Ilk have slowly drained some, if not all, of this patriotism and independence out of some of our people. But, let them beware. They are in for a big surprise if they think the majority of our people, inside or outside our government, are now ready for the harness of servitude under their "beneficent" IMPERIAL U.N. RULE.

DO YOU HEAR THAT, YOU INTERNATIONALIST BLOOD-SUCKERS? Those whom you think will do your das­tardly biddings without question (Police, National Guardsmen and Military) give you good warning: The battle to enslave the American people is NOT WON! Not by a long shot!

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 14
    REC #2 HATONN
    FRI., JAN. 1, 1993 10:59 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 138

FRIDAY, JANUARY 1, 1993
    NEW YEAR'S DAY, 1993
    CONTINUING QUOTING from OVK 2000; A U.S. Police Action:

ENEMY'S WORST NIGHTMARE
    Pushing hard for their vision of a collectivist, "utopian" New World Order, the behind-the-scenes controllers of Clinton, Bush and Perot undoubtedly have as their worst nightmare the prospect that you, their ENFORCERS, might awaken and return to the side of the People. Their plan cannot succeed unless you will act without thinking, not understanding how they will ma­nipulate and use you to implement their plan for world conquest. Think about it: Whatever would they do, if you, because of your strong patriotism, decide to do nothing more than uphold your oath of service and protection to the People of America and JUST SAY "NO"? What could they do?
    GREAT POWER IN YOUR HANDS
    Have you ever desired great power? Dear Officer, Guards­man, Soldier, you already HAVE GREAT POWER!! The se­cret enemies now in control of America know of your great power, even if you don't. That is why they will do anything to stop you from learning about your power. They cannot allow you to be awakened because they know that if you, our nation's INTERNAL PROTECTORS, turn from being Enforcers of the SYSTEM, and return to being PROTECTORS of the PEOPLE, there is no way they can pull off their coup.

"MAKE YOURSELVES SHEEP AND THE WOLVES
    WILL EAT YOU"
    This admonition is one given by our good brother and Right Honorable Top Cop, Professor James Jarrett of Phoenix. May it serve to lead us into the last main point we wish to leave with you--something we hope you will remember above all else.

As stated earlier, these treacherous Internationalists abso­lutely cannot accomplish their goals without the nation's En­forcers aiding and abetting their treasonous, unconstitutional mandates. But, they know also that, for the most part, if they can label certain patriotic Americans as "Criminals", most of our fellow Police Officers will respond accordingly and treat them as such. This is presently occurring in many areas. IRS Director, Donald Alexander, admitted to Congress 20 years ago, "We now have so many regulations that everyone is guilty of some violation". Imagine what it's like today.

Another such attempt, is not only to label as "criminals" those who refuse to relinquish or register weapons of personal defense, but also all those Americans who wish to exercise their Constitutionally-guaranteed right to dissent or speak out. Such as we officers have done in this publication and we do regularly through the AID & ABET Police Newsletter. (Note: Aid & Abet Police Newsletter is available to Internal Protectors and private citizens by writing to P.O. Box 8787, Phx. Az 85066).

There is ample evidence from testimonies of readers/Officers from various parts of the country, to show that this move is al­ready well begun. But, this labeling of good Americans as "criminals" cannot succeed without the full cooperation of the 1,000,000-plus American Police Officers and National Guards­men.

Keep in mind the following:

THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN LOSE IN THIS STRUGGLE TO SAVE OUR GREAT REPUBLIC, IF WE AMERICAN "INTERNAL PROTECTORS" WILL DO WHAT WE MUST DO, AND THAT IS TO UPHOLD OUR OATH OF OFFICE TO PROTECT OUR PEOPLE FROM ALL ENE­MIES.
    It does sound simple, does it not?

SOMETIMES "DISORDER" IS GOOD
    As Protectors of the People, let us involve ourselves now and for the future in bringing DIS-order to the "New World Order" by committing ourselves this day along side Thomas Jefferson to this wonderful pledge:

"I have sworn upon the altar of Almighty God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".

For those of our brothers and sisters who have children, this very evening quietly steal in and look down into the small faces of your posterity and ask yourselves this question: Can there be a greater work than to save our nation for these little ones? Working together with our fellow countrymen, we can place the final stake through the heart of this Parasitic Beast that has gripped our once vibrant nation by the throat. In so doing, we will secure for ourselves, our children and grandchildren, a grand and marvelous future.

[H: Yes indeed, Dharma and readers, I DO go back a long way and the clues are present in my "label": George Ceres Hatonn--meaning George the "Dragon Slayer", Ceres the Mother/Father energy, specifically the nurturing "mother" manifestation of LIFE and Hatonn, one with the ONE LIGHT of Creator known by the symbol of the sun and called throughout manifestation as Aton. You may cer­tainly, at any and all times, deny me but in so doing do you also deny GOD OF SOURCE! That is up to each of YOU for it most certainly shall not deter ME FROM MY PUR­POSE OR MISSION.]
    HOW CAN YOU PLAY A PART IN OUR
    NATION'S RECOVERY?
    EACH OFFICER OR NATIONAL GUARDSMAN THAT WISHES TO BECOME A PART OF THE RECOVERY OF OUR NATION MUST START WITH EDUCATION. BUT, BECAUSE OF THE LATENESS OF THE HOUR, IT MUST BE DONE QUICKLY. EACH OFFICER MUST KNOW JUST WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS AND HOW ONE OFFICER CAN HELP.

1) Start by sharing this publication with every Police Officer, National Guardsman and Soldier you know and ask them to do the same. Ordering a subscription to Aid and Abet Police Newsletter IS ANOTHER MUST so that you can communicate with other like-minded patriot Officers. Also there are very im­portant seminar tapes that have much vital information. Through this exposure you will learn of many other fine publi­cations, persons and groups that can help you grow.

NOTE: Secondary targets for this manual. All Fed., State and local Government officials, school board members, teachers, ministers, neighbors. [H: Readers of the LIBERATOR realize it is so controversial that we note ones slipping them into hiding, behind covers or literally, reading by flashlight in automobiles as you stand watch. When you realize that YOU ARE IN THE "RIGHT" AND YOU HAVE THE "POWER"--YOU WILL DISPLAY THE LOGO AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY--ESPECIALLY IN THE MANAGEMENT OFFICES AND HEADQUARTERS! YOU HAVE THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF GLORI­OUS AMERICA STANDING SUPPORT BESIDE YOU! IF YOU HAVE GIVEN OATH IN UNSUSPECTING MANNER TO THIS BEAST
    --YOU CAN UNDO IT THROUGH "FRAUDULENT CAUSE" IN THE FIRST PLACE AS "UNDER DURESS" AND THROUGH "DECEPTIONAL PRACTICE".
    2) This next change will be hard for certain colleagues. But, trust us on this one. You must seek out those whom the government and the media have told you are the "Enemies of Amer­ica"--those the government says are using the Constitution to de­stroy our nation. We told you this would be a tough one!

There are indeed groups that were set up to use the U.S. Constitution to destroy America, such as the ACLU. We speak only of those Americans whom the government and media "attack" vehemently. Those who are presently risking incarceration daily to try to awaken the American People to the traitors in our government. This is the group that government and the controlled media have labeled as "evil", "crazy", "right-wing fanatics", "violence-prone", "unAmerican", "hatemongers", "radicals", etc., etc. Yes, these great AMERICAN PATRIOTS are listed as "PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE" by our gov­ernment. Can you guess why that is? It is because they are the ONLY PEOPLE IN OUR NATION who are fighting THE NEW WORLD ORDER. In truth, they are none of the horrible things our government and the media say they are. Trust your fellow Officers on this until you have met those great Americans yourself. If we are wrong, then you will know it very quickly. Is that not so?

These wonderfully "crazy" Americans meet in small groups all across our nation every week, to non-violently plan and work to save our nation through education from the terrible tragedy of Internationalism/Globalism and the likes. These people are not the wealthy. They, like police officers, are the working class. Theirs is the spirit that made America the greatest nation on earth! They have heart and they have love, and all of them love Freedom. But, make no mistake, they are not "weak". If need be, they will indeed go to war against those who try to enslave them, their families and their fellow Americans.

ATTEND MEETINGS. Go to as many of their meetings as possible and learn. Even though they may at first be suspect of you (as a government officer), get with them, and tell them you truly love America and want to be knowledgeable of what is oc­curring in your country and want to help. They will teach you, as they have taught the officers who have put together this publication, and many other American protectors. These patriots know our nation's founding principles, know what went wrong and how to fix America.

3) Officer, if you believe in prayer, do pray! Pray that the Lord will lead you as HE is presently leading many of your fel­low officers to know what role you can play in the recovery of our nation. Your police colleagues give you this guarantee: If you are sincere, you will get an answer.

4) Write to us. We are your brothers and sisters in law en­forcement and we love you. We truly do!

That may sound strange to you Macho Cops, but we mean it. Those that know us know we mean it. Have you ever been in a foxhole with the bullets flying all around? Or in a commercial building on night shift, doing a burglary check when several big "Bad Guys" came out of the dark? Did you not love him who protected your backside? Get the point? You know exactly what we mean. Honestly, it is past time that we show our brotherly love for our countrymen.

We're here as your support. You're going to need it if you decide to stand up for your fellow Americans. Write, let us know what is on your mind and in your heart. Some of us, your colleagues, have been through a living hell in order to keep serving and protecting the People from all enemies. Sharing the truth found in this publication with your fellow officers will not be popular among some within your agencies. Remember, there is little you will go through that we have not already experi­enced. Let us help. Together, we are strong!
    THAT'S ALL FOR NOW!
    It is indeed just that simple. STUDY but don't take all day about it. Go to those who know. If you can't find a group of involved, knowledgeable, patriotic Americans, write to us and we will connect you with some fine Patriots in your area.

America's government and the freedom it gives are an ac­claimed wonder throughout the world (or WERE). Why has our Constitution served us so well? The bedrock was the "principle upon which it was founded" in the worldview of those who actually founded this Country.

BATTLE CRY
    The most important quote in promoting this plan of recovery for our nation is this one by Sir Winston Churchill. In a sense it is the Battle Cry of all FREE MEN.
    It is the battle cry of POLICE AGAINST THE NEW WORLD ORDER.
    "Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance for survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no chance of vic­tory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves".

END OF DOCUMENT EXCEPT FOR THE "APPENDIX" DOCUMENTS AND "PLANS". (See pages 123--128)

These will also be included. They represent only a tiny few in number but point out the plans of those whose goal it is to de­stroy America. Further, at the ending of the re-printing there will be information about getting the document from Aid & Abet. Also note that you can contact the LIBERATOR if you wish copies of these issues presented. The information will also be bound with other writings of current information into a regu­lar edition of the PHOENIX JOURNAL. Officers, it matters not from whom you get informed IN TRUTH--but if you are to save your nation--you MUST do so. Remember, YELLOW RIBBONS hanging limply from fence posts and saddened door­ways is hardly the glory meant for a magnificent nation birthed as the LAMP UNTO THE WHOLE OF MANKIND IN A WORLD SEEKING FREEDOM.

You have been lied to, deceived and often brainwashed. You are being required to act AGAINST the very people you swear to protect and you are required to do so in the honor and name of a NEW WORLD ORDER fully intended to bring you down into slavery. You are no longer a "nation under God, indivisi­ble, with liberty and justice for all". You serve the Elite of the New World Order United Nations under pure and unadulterated EVIL--and there is NO FREEDOM NOR JUSTICE TO ANY! Please think upon these things come to pass.

I would share one more page of print for the maps are not new to readers nor is this "Hegelian Principle" which I will reprint herein. But I want you to measure status against this New World Order Principle.

THE HEGELIAN PRINCIPLE
    Revolutionaries in government have created economic chaos, shortages in food and fuel, confiscatory taxation, a crisis in edu­cation, the threat of war, and other diversions to condition Americans for "The New World Order".

The technique is as old as politics itself. It is the Hegelian prin­ciple of bringing about change in a three-step process: Thesis, Antithesis and Synthesis.

The first step (thesis) is to create a problem. The second step (antithesis) is to generate opposition to the problem (fear, panic, hysteria). The third step (synthesis) is to offer THE solution to the problem created in step one--change which would have been impossible to impose on the people without the proper psycho­logical conditioning achieved in stages one and two.

Applying the Hegelian principle, and irresistible financial influ­ence, concealed mattoids seek to dismantle social and political structures by which free men govern themselves--ancient land­marks erected at great cost in blood and treasure.

Their objective is to emasculate sovereign states, merge nations under universal government, centralize economic powers, and control the world's people and resources.

SERIOUS CONFRONTATION
    IT IS PLANNED TO ABOLISH MANY,
    STATES--LITERALLY!
    STATES BEING ABOLISHED
    Study the constitution of your state. You may find that your state constitution no longer describes the boundaries of the state--effectively abolishing the state. At last check, the only states that still lay out their boundaries in their Constitutions are Washington, Idaho, Montana, North and South Dakota, Wyoming, Iowa, Wisconsin, Indiana, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Arizona, New Mexico and Arkansas, Mississippi, Ten­nessee, Alabama and Florida. (From Spotlight 1/18/88.) (See next page)

Only the states marked with a slash (picture included) still retain state boundaries which are still specified in their State Constitution. When the State borders are no longer in the State Constitution, it is the signal that the State has lost its sovereignty (and its State Citizens). Now a CENTRAL GOV­ERNMENT HAS BEEN FORMED WHICH IS THE STEP INTO INTERNATIONAL COMMUNISM THROUGH THE UNITED NATIONS--WAKE UP AMERICA!

Vote Down Home Rule! THIS IS A DESIGNED AND PLANNED POLITICAL REVOLUTION. This is being done through the ballot box to destroy our State Constitutions and State Governments while we are kept busy fighting brush fires and fanning windmills on lesser matters of importance or of no significance.

Obtain a copy of your present State Constitution and a copy of my (McLamb) changes of your State Constitution. Keep watch for attempts to remove boundaries.

--Spotlight 1/18/88
    The prohibition in both the State and the United States Con­stitutions are very clearly defined and impregnable. The only way that these changes can be made, of course, is to change the Constitutions. The perpetrators of Regional and World Gov­ernment well know this. They well know that the STATE GOVERNMENTS WILL HAVE TO BE ABOLISHED BE­FORE THEY CAN FORCE REGIONAL, METROPOLI­TAN AND WORLD GOVERNMENT ON THE UNITED STATES--THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE IN 30 OF THE 50 STATES!

WORLD GOVERNMENT PLAN
    ALIEN TROOPS TO
    POLICE U.S.A.
    Officers who think they will be at home watching over their own children and spouses are wrong. Once the NWO Is set up In the year 2,000 (just a couple of years away) you, officer, guardsman, and soldiers, will be In other countries (listed below). Foreign police troops will be guarding and enslaving your spouses and children in U.S.A. Here Is the plan--

Order complete text by sending $1.00 to:
    Betty J. Mills • 701 Sturm Ave. • New Haven, Indiana 46774 • Phone: (219) 749-1478

RELIGIOUS LEADERS PROCLAIM MOVE TO
    "JUDEO-CHRISTIAN" PATHWAY
    We are going to now change our attention to this one who "used to be" honored at this season of the year--the one you call Jesus but recognized as a "Christ"--loosely referred to and then ap­pended with the name "Jesus Christ". Christ means "to be as Christ"--a state of being in perfection of action and intent. Je­sus--an interpretation given by Paul while in Greece after the passing of "Esu Emmanuel" from the house of Joseph.

The argument from the "Religious" and "Evangelical Leaders" will be that you must move into the "Judeo-Christian" pathway. What mean these people? Are they ignorant? No--they are in­tentionally sucking the masses into destruction through deceit and lies.

Those ones who today call themselves "Jews" are not those ones who followed the Holy Books of the Judeans recognized throughout the Old Testament as the Torah. The books followed and presented for the doctrine is the Talmud--written by MAN intentionally to suit the downfall of man into corruption. We have gone over this many, many times and to save rewriting and also to give honor to an author I shall excerpt from a pamphlet by Lt. Col. Gordon Mohr:

"EXPLODING THE MYTH"
    Most competent Bible historians will admit that at no time in the New Testament is Jesus ever called a "Jew" and that, during His sojourn on earth, He was called a "Judean" by His contemporaries. The great Hebrew historian, Josephus, wrote many times concerning Jesus, but never once called Him a Jew. The church historian, Theoplylact, writing in 1080 A.D. says:

"The city of the Judeans was taken, and the wrath of God was kindled against them: as also Josephus witnesses, that this came upon them on the account of the death of Jesus".

When Pontius Pilate, the Roman Governor of Judea, cruci­fied Jesus, he had inscribed on the cross the Latin words: "Iesus Nazarenous Rex Iudeorum". He was expressing his sarcasm for the Judean religious leaders who had pressured him into exe­cuting a man he knew was innocent. Authorities on Latin will tell you this inscription means: "Jesus the Nazarene, ruler of the Judeans". By no stretch of the imagination does this read: "King of the Jews", and it was not so translated in the 1611 printing of the King James Version of the Bible.

During His lifetime, Christ was never known as the "King of the Jews". Pilate knew that Jesus had been denied by the reli­gious leaders of these people we now call Jews and that they were responsible for the false testimony they had brought against Him. Christ was crucified because it was politically ex­pedient for Pilate to do so, not because of any guilt on His part. With the exception of a few of His followers, most of the Judeans abhorred His teachings. There were only 120 faithful ones in the "upper room" on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 1:15). [H: Remember now, I am quoting from the writings of a very "earthbound" man and since the entire of the "gospel" according to what is given you is tampered and incorrect, it is hard for me to cover it all in this writing. However, the purpose of the writing is sufficient to explain the Talmudistic thrust which is indeed from Evil resource. It is for this information that we offer this.]

The fact that Jesus was never called a Jew, or was known by this name, cannot be erased by the "wishful thinking" of our theologians, no matter how hard they try to back the Jews. There is no factual foundation in history or theology which would allow the word used by Pilate to describe Jesus as a Jew. The Greek word is "Ioudias", the Latin "Iudaeus", and the En­glish translation can be nothing but "Judean". There is no way you can come up with a religious connotation for this word. During the time of Christ, at no place in the world, was there a religion known as "Jewish".

It is an acknowledged fact that the word "Jew" did not appear in the English language until 1775. Prior to that time, it did not exist in any language.
    It was introduced into the English language in a play written by an English playwrite named Sheridan. It was unknown to Shakespeare and, as I mentioned, to the translators of the King James Version of the Bible in 1611. Contrary to popular opinion, Shakespeare wrote in his "Merchant of Venice", (V.III,i.61) "I am an Iewe: hath not an Iewe eyes".
    To go back a bit further, the word "Jew" does not appear in the 1582 version of the Douay Bible, the official translation of the Roman Catholic church. But it does in both that version and the King James Version, when they were revised later in the 18th Century.

The intellectual dishonesty of our clergy comes when they use the word "Jew" as a religious term, for this is a rank mis­representation. The secondary meaning of the word "Jew" to­day has as little relationship to its original, as the word "camel" has to the cigarette which bears its name. It is the secondary meaning of the word "Jew" which has been used to confuse Christians. We should demand that our clergy be absolutely honest in the pulpit, not only in their use of the Word of God, but also in other matters. When the pulpits of Christian churches become a "propaganda platform" for the worst enemy of Christianity, then Christianity is in deep trouble.
    [H: Chris­tianity IS IN DEEP TROUBLE!]
    It is a fact, proven from both the Scriptures and history, that the race, religion, nationality and culture of Jesus, was not the race, nationality and culture of the self-styled Jews of this 20th Century. There are very few so-called "Jews" who can trace their bloodlines back to Abraham. The Jewish writer, Alfred Lilienthal, in his book, THE CONTROVERSY OF ZION states:

"I have no doubt that some of my Christian readers have as much right to the land of Palestine as Menachem Begin".

It should become obvious to any honest student of history that those people who call themselves "Jews" have spent countless millions of dollars to manufacture the fiction that "Jesus was a Jew", and that the Judeans of His time can be identified with the Jews of today, and that the Christian religion is an offshoot of Judaism. This is blasphemy, straight from the "pits of hell".

Jesus did not practice the "religion of the Jews". He ab­horred it. The religious beliefs taught in the synagogues of Judea during Christ's lifetime were not the religion of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses. It was a heathen religious belief known as Pharisaism, which was soundly condemned by our Lord on many occasions. As I have already shown, from Scrip­tural sources, Jesus condemned these as being "children of Sa­tan".

The eminent Jewish Rabbi, Louis Finkelstein, head of the Jewish Theological Seminary of America, in the Foreword of his first edition, THE SOCIOLOGICAL BACKGROUND OF THEIR FAITH, says on p. 21:

"Judaism...Pharisaism...Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and the Medieval Rabbinism became modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes in name...the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives, unaltered".
    In other words, the Jewish rabbinate of the 1980s is the same religious crowd to which Jesus spoke in Matthew 12:34, when He said:

"0 generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things"?

The religion practiced by the Pharisees in Jesus' time was based exclusively on the BABYLONIAN TALMUD. This, ac­cording to Rabbi Morris Kertzer, "consists of 63 books of legal, ethical and historical writings of the ancient rabbis. It was edited five centuries before the birth of Jesus".
    Another well-known Rabbi, Michael Rodkinson, in his book, THE HISTORY OF THE TALMUD, wrote:

"The source from which Jesus of Nazareth drew the teachings which enabled Him to revolutionize the world...is the Talmud...the written form of that which, in the times of Jesus, was called the tradition of the ELDERS".

SO JESUS' TEACHING COULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLY COME FROM THIS BLASPHEMOUS BOOK.

Are you naive enough to believe that a religious book which encourages incest, such as the Sanhedrin volume of the Talmud does, or unnatural intercourse; or rape of non-Jews; or beas­tiality, as found in this filthy volume; do you believe this could be the basis of Jesus' teaching? If you do, then you are guilty of the vilest form of blasphemy. Are you willing to believe that statements found in the TALMUD, such as those which follow, are the basis for Christianity? Listen close, I will give you chapter and verse:
    KALLAH, lb, (18b)--"Jesus was illegitimate and was conceived during menstruation".
    SCABBATH XIV--"Jesus is referred to as the son of a Roman soldier and a Jewish prostitute".
    SANHEDRIN, 103a--"This passage states that Christ seduced and destroyed Israel".
    HILKOTH MELAKHIM--Suggests that Christians sin by wor­shipping Jesus Christ.
    HILKOTH MAAKHALOTH--This states that Christians are idolaters.

ORACH CHARM (20,2)--SAYS THAT CHRISTIANS DISGUISE THEMSELVES AS JEWS IN ORDER TO KILL THEM.
    ABHODAY ZORAH (15b)--Suggests that Christians have sex relations with animals.
    CHAGIGAH, (15b)--States that a Jew is considered to be good in the eyes of God, in spite of ANY sins he may commit.
    BABHA KAMA (113b)--States that the name of God is not profaned, if a Jew lies to a Christian.

And on and on, and on it goes, for 63 volumes of filth and blasphemy. This is what the Jews are taught in their syna­gogues. Do any of you Christians, reading these words, believe the Christian religion got its start from this kind of blasphemy? This is what your pastor teaches, when he tells you that we have a Judeo-Christian culture.

If I had the time, I could cover several hundred pages, prov­ing that 90% or more of the people in the world today, who go by the name of Jew, do not have one drop of Abraham's blood in their veins and that none of their ancestors ever placed foot on the ground of Palestine. Most of the Eastern Jews came from a completely heathen background, a heathen tribe called the Khazars of Western Russia. They were not Semites, but were Turco-Mongoloid. They were converted to Judaism en masse in the 7th Century. If you want further Jewish con­firmation of this, I suggest you read Vol. IV, pages 1 to 5 in the JEWISH ENCYCLOPAEDIA.

Most Americans, especially those who go by the name Christian, are deeply disturbed by our economic collapse. But have you been honest enough to recognize that our money sys­tem in the United States has been under the control of evil, In­ternational Jewish Bankers since the Civil War? Benjamin Franklin, addressing the First Continental Congress in 1789, warned them:

"Gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews from our shores, in less than a hundred years, every man, woman and child will be toiling in the fields as slaves to the Jewish debt money system".

His timing was off a bit, but otherwise he was correct. Our monetary system today is controlled by the Federal Reserve System, a Marxist principle which was slipped into our Consti­tution in 1913, at the instigation of the International Jewish Bankers. Now this nation is in hock, up to its ears, to this same ungodly crowd; they could ruin us financially, at any time, with the snap of their fingers.

As a Christian, are you not grieved at the subversion of our youth and the degeneration of our nation's morals? You should be! If you are a member of the clergy, you should be even more concerned, for you have been called to be "watchmen on the walls" of this nation, to warn them at the approach of danger (see Ezekiel 33:1-3). Have you heeded this call? Have you told your people the whole truth, or are you like those pastors of Jeremiah's time (6-14) who cry: "Peace! peace! when there is no peace!"?

Too often today, American pastors have become "male pros­titutes" for the International Zionists. Thousands of these "pseudo-pastors" are pandering to self-styled Jewish interests, as they literally sell this country "down the river", into the hands of those who will destroy Christianity and make us slaves.

I do not advocate hatred for the Jews, as some do. I believe that many of the "rank and file" Jews in America do not under­stand the plotting of their international leaders. Some do, and have been violently opposed to it! But I do say that we cannot, we must not allow the International Jews to control our govern­ment, our economics, our media and our churches, as they do today. Probably our first priority must be to get rid of the false prophets who stand in our pulpits crying: "It is your Christian duty to support the Jews; they are God's Chosen Ones". GOD FORBID!

Now, as during the Revolutionary War, our motto needs to be: "Tonight, put only Americans on guard"! Let's take our country out of the greedy clutches of the international leeches. Let's once again raise the flag of Jesus Christ over this na­tion....

Let us once more remember those stirring words, from the stanza of "The Battle Hymn of the Republic", WHICH HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM OUR SONG BOOKS:
    I have read a fiery Gospel,
    Writ in burnished rows of steel,
    As ye deal with my condemners,
    So with you My grace will deal.
    Let the hero born of woman,
    Crush the Serpent with His heel,
    Since God is marching on!
    I would pause here to remind you--the Khazarians who chose to call themselves "Jews" also chose to CALL THEMSELVES "THE SERPENT PEOPLE"! Ponder it carefully for the "serpent" is NOT the symbol of GOD--the eternal LIGHT (Sun) is the symbol of GOD! Where you see the serpent in a "logo" or as a figurehead of identification on a thing--IT DID NOT ORIGINATE FROM THE GOD OF LIGHT! INDEED, IN­DEED--SATAN IS ALIVE AND WELL ON PLANET EARTH! SALU!

Hatonn

주제글 정보