힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#061, PROGRAMMING, PITFALLS AND PUPPY-DOG TALES

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., DEC. 25, 1992 11:30 A. M. YEAR 6, DAY 131
    FRIDAY, DECEMBER 25, 1992
    CHRISTMAS DAY 1992
    On this Blessed Day meant for remembering and taking stock of your attitudes and focus--let us not forget to be HONEST! WHAT gave you REAL pleasure in the holiday and what gave you nagging sadness?

Let us each go within and never mind the obvious political ma­nipulations of "pardons" for "criminals" of highest governmen­tal ranking power--what do you suppose Bush will do for self or is the bargain already struck with Clinton? It matters not for if you reclaim the Constitutional Law--no criminal or treasonist is given absolution through such manipulations of other criminals. YOU can bring this Truth about if you choose to do so while never minding the "money"--do it, chelas, because it is the RIGHT THING TO DO!
    GOD'S TANGIBLE GIFT TO YOU
    I am herein making an announcement of God's gift to you, HIS faithful. I have worked hand in hand (actually mind to mind) with our most beloved Wendell Hoffmann (for I desire that he have credit and appreciation for his open willingness to "give me a hearing") and we have ready for you something which none other on the planet yet has in its "whole" form. My blessed children are working as quickly as possible here and are working hours without end to arrange to get this to any who desire it
    --immediately as the mails can move it. There is much to be worked out but we have been petitioned to NOT hold the supplement for details. YOU NOW HAVE THE "WHOLE" SUBSTANCES WHICH WILL GIVE RECREATION TO YOUR CELLULAR STRUCTURE INTO WHOLENESS AS RENEWED.
    The basic structured product is to be called: Gaiandriana. The substance made with this addition was added to the "bread" substance sustaining the children of Moses in the desert, called "manna". As our children will package it for you, the mixture can be added to "Life Crystal" so that the product al­ready in possession can be utilized without loss to any of you. Instructions will be given. The details shall be given directly but OUR ONES JUST BACK FROM WITNESSING AND MAKING ARRANGEMENTS ASKED THAT WE GIVE YOU "KNOWING" TODAY, CHRISTMAS.

The next question will obviously be, "Will it be marketed widespread through stores, etc."? I would guess that, to meet your regulations, it most likely will, at some time, be offered--or through a network or something similar. The point is to offer to ALL who wish healing and better life quality in bodily stamina, etc. We also must be sure that all costs are covered for ones have gone without resources to accomplish this task. We are not through perfecting the "products" but we know that you do not wish to wait for perfection of packaging, etc. "If" ones will take the new product, supplement, with chlorella, with or without the addition of hydrogen peroxide, you have all that you MUST have to begin the re-creation of perfection in the cellular structure and recovery of imperfect immune systems. All substances utilized are pure and simply substances without chemical additions. This is WHY there will be effort to stop the flow of the product itself. So, use discretion in how you speak of this supplement so that we can have the value without the "war". Thank you. Perhaps a notice will be readied for this paper's edition--the holiday interruption makes it difficult for the workers to handle the added load. Kathy and Dave, Diane and Jack have volun­teered to do the work and I bless them for their continued service without complaint or stinting. KNOW, chelas, that in the "giving" comes automatically the reward in like kind. Ah, if man would ever but learn this simple fact of "being".
    When the receiver is ready for the GIFT--so then shall GOD provide!

LETTER FROM ONE OF MY SONS
    As a true "Father" to many of you who serve in this great mis­sion I am moved to share that which flows solely from the heart and soul of but one of these who volunteer and work hours upon hours in service and then can only turn about and offer gratitude for the allowance to serve. Since I receive this same message from all of you in all manners of speaking and silent thoughts I would acknowledge so that you KNOW I have received. The message was also to E.J. and Doris, with whom all of you must work and share the good sometimes and the bad--always! This following message comes in written form from Ed Young--a holder of doctorates, a concert musician, a scientist and HERE, ACTING WITHOUT PAY--ONLY COMPLAINTS, AS CHIEF EDITOR OF THE LIBERATOR. We can't yet repay the appreciation we feel for you ones of our crew and for that which you give without strings or expectations of any self-gain, let alone the willingness to continue under direct and blatant at­tack on your physical beings as well as on your lifestyle. I ac­cept, son, the offering which is unto my immediate brethren as well; Germain, TESLA, RUSSELL, and the other ones who serve our mission. I shall not, however, let you off the hook for writing at "midnight"--Germain will have you bedded by 10:00 p.m.! I am but a lenient pushover!

QUOTING:
    Midnight, Christmas Eve/Day 1992

Dear E.J. & Doris & Commander: [H: Well, I do seem to be "last"!]

I am moved to convey a brief and humble note of sincere appreciation at this time of counting one's blessings. I find myself unable to place a measure on the value of the friendships, the good will, the oneness of purpose expressed in a myriad of ways, that you have brought into my life because of the opportunity to share with your service in this massive undertaking of the Hosts.
    It is a loving Father who simultaneously both protects us AND kicks us in the rear--toward stretching our own abilities of service to exhilarating heights we never imagined were in us. Such value is beyond measure.

These "gifts" don't fit under the tree, nor should they, as the same Wings that protect us, protect that little green symbol of Divine Radiance in a much larger play unfolding. [H: I believe he must be referring to "Turkey", a tiny parakeet with a bad leg who only limps when disciplined and recites the daily news with interspersions of "Turkey is a very good bird." Dharma, one day, said, "Oh my God--Hatonn is a green parakeet!" Well, I accept that for we are both rather wordy. The fact that "Turkey's" mouth and brain are some­how disconnected probably should offend me but no, I would take the gift of the feathers far more greatly than all the gold in your coffers. Then there are the fluff balls which fee
    - - -, er, panhandle on Ed's feed box and the hundreds that all my people feed as if every day is Christmas--blessed are ye pre­cious children for my heart is filled with love and joy as I watch you grow into the greatness which you ARE.]
    I thank you all, additionally, for the "sharing" and for what it
    conveys at a deeper level both about the "Light in the tunnel" and that somehow I may be contributing to The Mission in a worthwhile manner.
    Indeed, what greater gifts could one imagine than having good friends and feeling needed. My Christmas is full to over­flowing.
    God Bless & Merry Christmas,
    Ed Young
    STOP QUOTING
    And I honor your mother and Earth parents for having devel­oped a son of which we can all share in the giving. You filled the hearts of my other children as you shared your talents upon the organ instrument which, some day in the not too distant fu­ture, son, shall be replaced with a Concert Theater instrument and you ones shall give unto us all the beauty of the music which shall ring throughout the world within our pictures and stories as the sharing unfolds.

God gives unto man and woman--talents. Too often those tal­ents are used with great promises of "sharing if successful"--al­most none can part with their assets once the goal is given for often it is found that to achieve the goal somehow ones sell their very soul to the devil.

Know too, you who send and share and whose messages I do not write herein--the love and sharing is overwhelming to my scribe and E.J., for they too, feel the same as you--and feel nothing more worthy within themselves than you who they pro­claim "do all the real work"! So be it, for this is the expression of GOD and can you not see that, as we give unto one another in that LOVE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING--SO SHALL COME THE GLORY OF THE PATH UNTO PERFECTION AND PEACE? WE CANNOT FAIL IN OUR MISSION--FOR WITHIN GOD IN PERFECTION THERE CAN BE NO SUCH THING AS FAILURE TO ACHIEVE GOODNESS. I SEE, BLESSED ONES, THAT YOU CANNOT EACH FIND THAT WHICH IS GOOD ENOUGH, BIG ENOUGH, FINE ENOUGH--TO GIVE UNTO GOD--AH, BUT IT IS THAT WONDROUS THOUGHT WITHIN THAT TOUCHES THE UNIVERSE.

Ilsie, and my beloved Ryan, gave to Dharma and E.J. a "pet rock", actually a smoothed and special stone which bears its own perfection and painted upon it were wings and the face of a dove--NOW, ponder a bit at something which seems amusing and only a "dead" symbol of friendship--THAT STONE IS A RELATION OF YOURS--IT HAS LIFE AND YOU MAY WELL FIND, BEFORE WE ARE THROUGH--THAT IT, TOO, CAN FLY WITH THOSE TINY PAINTED WINGS FOR LIFE IS THAT WHICH IS BEYOND THE "EXPRESSION" OF THE OBVIOUS! BLESSED ARE YE WHO REMEMBER! KNOW, EACH OF YOU WHO SHARE AND YOU WHO SEND LOVE SO FREELY IN ALL MAN­NER OF WAYS--ARE THANKED, LOVED, APPRECIATED AND ARE HELD SO DEARLY WITHIN OUR BEINGS
    --FOR SO IT IS, THAT AS YOU GIVE UNTO THE LEAST OF MINE--HAVE YE GIVEN AND DONE UNTO ME AND THOSE WHO SERVE WITH ME IN THE SHADOW OF THE GREATEST WINGS OF ALL--THOSE OF OUR FATHER CREATOR AND WITHIN THE BREAST OF OUR MOTHER WHO IN HER WISDOM AND LOVING--GAVE US LIFE AND EXPRESSION. TO THOSE WHO MISREPRESENT THAT WHICH WE OFFER--IT IS NOT WORSHIP OF THESE THINGS--IT IS RESPECT AND REVERENCE UNTO THOSE ENERGIES AND PERFECTIONS WHICH GIVE US EXPRESSION AND EXPERIENCE--MAY YOU EACH COME TO SEE THAT WE ARE BUT THE GUIDES AS SENT FORTH FROM MOTHER/FATHER "ALL" UNTO YOU-JUST AS YOU ARE INTENDED TO GUIDE THE LESSER IN EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR PLACES.AMEN AND AHO! MAY THE MEAN­ING OF "CHRIST"mas BE YOURS IN FULLNESS--NOT OF COLOR, RACE, CREED OR DOCTRINE FOR "CHRIST" IS A STATE OF BEING--NOT A LABEL UPON A MAN AS HE WOULD WEAR A NAME. "CHRIST" REPRESENTS THE "GOODNESS" IN "PERFECTION" REFLECTED DIRECTLY FROM GOD OF LIGHTED CREATION--OUR GREAT SPIRIT CREATOR. BEHOLD, FOR UPON YOUR PLACE SHALL COME SOON--AGAIN--THAT PERFECTION. BE YE READY AND PREPARED FOR HIM AS WELL AS FOR SELF THAT YE MAY FLY UPON THOSE SILVER WINGS INTO INFINITY AS YOUR MEASURE IS FILLED? BLESSED BE THOSE WHO SERVE AND PATIENTLY (OR IMPATIENTLY) AWAIT.

Dharma take this from the machinery and then we can move directly into the "Operation Vampire Killer 2000". It is urgent that these confirmations flow unto the people--from their "protectors" of Earth oath of protection so that you need not look higher until thine eyes "can see". So be it.

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 8

REC #2 HATONN

FRI., DEC. 25, 1992 1:12 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 131
    FRIDAY, DECEMBER 25, 1992
    CHRISTMAS DAY 1992
    Continuation of:

OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000
    (A U.S. Police Action)
    THE RELIGION OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER?
    QUOTING:

DAVID SPANGLER, Director of PLANETARY INITIA­TIVE, (a United Nations World government group): "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation".
    RALPH NADER: "Is there a number or mark planned for the hand or forehead in a new cashless society? YES, and I have seen the machines that are now ready to put it into operation".
    (Does this sound familiar--hand and forehead???) This "marking" may be another job for our U.S. Police Officers/ Guardsmen, soon to be U.N. Enforcers, who have taken the U.N. oath of allegiance which "boner" Bush mentioned ear­lier.

FRENCH TRAVEL POSTER
    1992 French "New World Order" Color Poster: Depicts people as robots, constructing a new Tower of Babel inside the old tower that God had destroyed. These robotic people are trying to reach their god who is depicted with the sign of Lucifer (the Goat of Mendez five pointed star) above the newly built tower. The caption reads, "EUROPE: MANY TONGUES, ONE VOICE".
    As students of the Scriptures know, the building of the Tower of Babel was man's first attempt to set up a World Order. God Himself destroyed this abomination and punished the people. This poster is most revealing. A copy in the right hands can as­sist in pointing out to our colleagues that many of those who are in leadership in establishing this new order are truly religious, not atheist, as we are led to believe. But, whom do they wor­ship? The poster clearly shows their god is Lucifer and they are proud of it. The picture on the poster points out that the New World Order promoters know the Scriptures and they are de­termined to once again defy the One True God.

We are presently in the process of trying to get several hundred of these French New World Order Posters. It looks like we may be successful and some of you may wish to have one. If you are interested here is the deal: The donations/proceeds from the sales of this color poster will be used as a fundraiser to reach and educate more of our colleagues in Law Enforcement. Order through Aid & Abet Police Newsletter for $6 single, $10 for 2, $4 for 3-5. $3 P&H for protective tube container. (If we get them in, it will have to be "first come, first served").

NEW AGE PROFESSORS TEACH OUR
    CHILDREN' S TEACHERS
    Turning now to education, let's quote a few of the top U.S. spokesmen and professors in that field, to see the over-all philosophy used to train our teachers, who then go on to prepare our children for the New World Order.

DR. CHESTER PIERCE, Harvard University Professor, Humanist, New World Order Guru. This Professor instructs teachers and those students who aspire to become teachers of our children as follows:

"Every child in America who enters school at the age of five is mentally ill, because he comes to school with an allegiance to our institutions, toward the preservation of this form of government that we have. Patriotism, nationalism, and sovereignty, all that proves that children are sick because a truly well individual is one who has rejected all of those things, and is truly the international child of the future".
    DR. PAUL BRANDWEIN, leading U.S. child psychologist. This man also instructs teachers on how to recognize mental disability in our school children. He states: "Every child who believes in God is mentally ill". (All government schools have a psychologist).

DR. SIDNEY SIMON, Lecturer, Educator who some say specializes in encouraging immoral and criminal activity in youths. He instructs teachers as follows:

"We do not need any more preaching about right and wrong. The old 'thou shalt nots' simply are not relevant". Further he says, "Values clarification is a method for teachers to change the values of children without getting caught".
    HUMANIST CURRICULUM: Along with these "Humanist Wackos" training our nation's teachers to be "change agents" for their New World Order, there is the matter of the literature that they have for teachers to use to instruct American children. One such book entitled "Weep for Our Children", might explain to Police Officers a great deal about why crime rates in school age children are skyrocketing. Consider this one passage tout­ing the humanistic "Values Clarification/Situation Ethics" pro­gram:

"It's OK to lie. It's OK to steal. It's OK to have pre­marital sex. It's OK to cheat or to kill if these things are part of your value system, and you clarified these values for yourself. The important thing is not what values you choose, but that you have chosen them yourself freely and without coercion of parents, spouse, priest, friends, minis­ters or social pressure of any kind".
    This type of values/moral code (or lack thereof!) is all too evident in America's schools today, as many Police Officers know. Many officers write expressing alarm at seeing this type of unholy "Situation Ethics" instruction so wide-spread in our nation's schools.

PSYCHIATRISTS LEAD THE WAY
    For decades, it has been the job of those within the psychology field to introduce to the American public the idea that those who believe in God are sick and must be "enlightened" or elimi­nated, and that "immorality" is the only path to the NEW AGE. And indeed it is. The several quotes below will drive home this well planned scenario.

BERTRAND RUSSELL, philosopher, educator and atheist: "I think the subject which will be of most importance politically is Mass Psychology...Its importance has been enormously increased by the growth of modern methods of propaganda...Although this science will be diligently studied, it will be rigidly confined to the governing class (Elite). The populace will not be allowed to know how its convictions were generated".
    One of the great Psychiatric Gurus of Mental Health speaks:

DR. G. BROCK CHISHOLM, First head of the World Federation of Mental Health (A NWO group). "What basic psychological distortion can be found in every civilization of which we know anything? The only psychological force capable of producing these perversions is morality--the concept of right and wrong. The re-interpretation and eventual eradication of the concept of right and wrong are the belated objectives of nearly all psychotherapy".
    "The pretense is made that to do away with right and wrong would produce uncivilized people, immorality, lawlessness, and social chaos. The fact is that most psychiatrists and psychologists and other respected people have escaped from moral chains and are able to think freely".--Taken from the updated book, NONE DARE CALL IT TREASON, by J.A. Stormer.

Police Officers have been among the first to notice that such teachings have produced exactly the results he (the good Doctor) said they would NOT produce. He lied. There is no greater promoter of change than FEAR, and no greater creator of fear than chaos and lawlessness throughout a nation. The enemy of our system knows that immorality breeds chaos and lawless­ness. Chaos and lawlessness breeds fear in the people and when fearful enough the people will accept any solution. Guess what the solution is?

We agree with Dr. Chisholm that most of these minions of "psycho-babble" have truly "escaped" from any and all moral foundation in their lives. Anything their patients dream up is perfectly O.K. and encouraged by most such "professionals".
    This "there is no right or wrong" psycho-babble is what is being drilled into the heads of those American school children whose parents have unfortunately placed them in Government Indoctrination Centers which we erroneously call our "educational" system.

In case any officer reading this publication thinks that this change in the morals of our nation is accidental, he or she must read the book, THE SOVIET ART OF BRAIN WASHING [H: This book was given IN FULL in our paper and in JOURNAL form along with BRAINWASHING IN AMERICA. Per­haps our Editors will give that information as to acquisition for the Soviet book is without note of authors, etc., when it was first brought available in the States and therefore is hard to locate. (the JOURNAL is BURNT OFFERINGS AND BLOODSTAINED SANDS)] This is (sub title) A Synthe­sis of the Russian Textbook on Psychopolitics, written by a Ken­neth Goff. In this book, Goff, a one-time dues-paying mem­ber of the Communist Party, writes: "During my training I was trained in Psychopolitics. This was the art of capturing the minds of a nation through brainwashing and fake mental health".
    Kenneth Goff paid a high price for his efforts to alert the American people. After attempting to inform America of Marxist-trained Psychologists being placed inside the U.S. to change the morals and beliefs of our nation, he mysteriously died from poisoning in 1943. His farewell in his book says: "This manual of the Communist Party should be in the hands of every loyal American, that they may be alerted to the fact that it is not always by armies and guns that a na­tion is conquered". In this book is found an address by Beria, the Head of the Lenin University School of Psychopolitics. His 1933 address to a group of American/Marxist Psychology stu­dents is most revealing.

Speaking to this group who would be returning to ply their treachery in the U.S. he said:

"A psychopolitician must work hard to produce the maximum chaos in the fields of 'mental healing'. You must work until every teacher of psychology unknowingly or knowingly teaches only Communist doctrine under the guise of 'psychology'. You must labor until every doctor and psy­chiatrist is either a psycho-politician or an unwitting as­sistant to our aims. You must labor until we have dominion over the minds and bodies of every important person in your nation (America). You must work until suicide arising from mental imbalance is common and calls forth no general in­vestigation or remark.... You must dominate as respected men the fields of psychiatry and psychology. You must dominate the hospitals and universities.... You can come and take your instruction as worshippers of Freud.... Psy­chopolitics is a solemn charge. With it you can erase our en­emies as insects. You (psychologists) can change their (leaders) loyalties by psychopolitics. Given a short time with a psychopolitician you can alter forever the loyalty of a sol­dier in our hands or a statesman or a leader in his own country, or you can destroy his mind.
    "Use the courts, use the judges, use the Constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends... By psychopolitics create chaos. Leave a nation leaderless. Kill our enemies. And bring to Earth, through Communism, the greatest peace man has ever known. Thank you".
    (This is only a short part of Beria's speech to the visiting American psychology students).

NOTE: Everything he asked these students to accomplish when they returned to practice their "art" in our nation has occurred. And now we can look forward to that "peace" he promised under the U.N. New World Order.

STOP QUOTING
    SO BE IT, FOR IT HAS COME TO PASS IN ALL WAYS INCLUDING THE DESTRUCTION AND CASTING ASIDE OF YOUR OWN CONSTITUTION AND THE LAWS OF YOUR LAND.

Why am "I" not interrupting and making more comments along the way as we put this to typed print? Because we have al­ready given it to you in FULL--but perhaps most of you were not ready to hear it?? Well, it is intended that the Po­lice Forces of your nation will join under the rule of the U.N. and FEMA and enforce these laws as are now coming down. Remember too, Officers, that the U.N. Charter places this ONE WORLD FORCE UNDER DIRECTOR­SHIP OF A RUSSIAN COMMUNIST! The Executive Orders are signed and in place for FEMA to take control and you are already shifted under this command of the UN. The rule of this body is Cabalistic Talmudism at its worst (or finest by "their" standards) and it has already come to be accepted and legislative laws passed by your congress (by voice vote, it was so "unimportant"). While you "thought" you were serving in honor and righteousness--"Rome burned"--and now, ye have but the ashes from which to rebuild a flying machine--perhaps a "Phoenix"? God has sent His Hosts to assist those who would partake, but the choices of same shall be made and made imme­diately for the time of make-it or break-it IS AT HAND! May the gift of understanding insight be opened unto you.

Blessed is he who would study and discern in TRUTH--for in the darkness none shall prevail. So be it.

Hatonn to clear for this sitting. Thank you, scribe, for serving on this holiday. I realize that you have not had a holiday in over five long years--but as you can see from the work of the evil­doers, the time is run out in the hour-glass. All we can do in behalf of those who would change this path is to offer, further, that which can be accepted--any way in which we can and thus--here it is and may it be received openly and thoughtfully in be­half of your brothers. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#061, PROGRAMMING, PITFALLS AND PUPPY-DOG TALES

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 9

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., DEC. 26, 1992 7:52 A. M. YEAR 6, DAY 132

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 26, 1992

DAY-AFTER MORN
    'Tis the day after Christmas and all through the house, ev­eryone is grumpy--even the mouse.
    The stockings are ripped, the papers are torn and the beauty is thrown in the garbage with scorn.
    "After the Day" shoppers all struggle and gather as they wonder and moan as to "what is the matter".
    All is trashed whilst the blessings are scorned--all have for­gotten that a
    Christ-child was born.
    Even children abandon and scorn, the toys unwanted on this "day after" morn.
    Ah, indeed, could the message be true? That it's intended "forgetting" that a Christ-child was born?

In the Holy Land Palestinians await their death in a netherland between Hades and Hell.
    Whilst disease, not famine, is found the culprit--the signs loudly tell-‑
    In a land destroyed by political might--Somalians await death from this unfolding plight.
    Where are the "troops" to fight this disease and bring food to the dying in a trap man imposes.
    Where are the "humanitarians" in this world of Humanistic decrees?
    Whilst death takes it toll in varying degrees?

They cannot be found in that land "in-between" where ex­pelled sons and husbands await their demise.

They cannot be found in that Bosnia where death fire rains on those who would venture to get their supplies.
    They cannot be found in Southeast L.A. to guard of the food contributed for need.
    They are lost forever to this land filled with greed.
    They are not there, where gangers kill brothers, in a land of confusion,--no love for another.
    The Eagle is bounded by wings which are broken, by arrows
    and bullets left as a token.
    Indeed there is wonder on this "day after" morn-- for all have forgotten a
    Christ-child was born.

A reminder, Hatonn
    No, I do not pretend to be a "poet"--and yes, indeedy, I'm the first to know-it! What words will thee hear? As it seems mine often miss--the ear! Perhaps it's the fault of the "brain" which lies so close--to the ear in point--which is intentionally closed?? May the light of the "day-after" blues--give you reason to look and see the clues. You are headed for dreadful let-down--if you fail to see that righteous crown--atop that wondrous Perfection--A CHRIST-CHILD CAME DOWN!

Does this being wear sparkles or feathers of blue? No, in­deed, all HE gets is the covering called YOU!
    OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000(A U.S. Police Action)
    Continued QUOTING:

WHAT IS THIS THING CALLED "PEACE"?
    JOSEPH STALIN stated that after Communism succeeds, "...then, there will come a peace across the earth".

KARL MARX said, "...the meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to Socialism".
    THE LORD GOD said, "...they have seduced my people, saying PEACE; and there was NO PEACE." (Ezekiel 13:10)
    ST.PAUL said, "For when they shall say, 'PEACE and SAFETY', then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." (1 Thes. 5:3)

We should note that the Globalists' main tactic and motiva­tion to entice the world's people into their United Nations trap is ultimate "PEACE and SAFETY".

FOUNDING FATHERS' RECIPE FOR
    SUCCESSFUL GOVERNMENT
    This affords a good chance to show the contrast between the kind of government our great leaders of the past gave us as a nation, and the immoral cesspool that is in place today. Using the memorable quotes that follow, compare and see if you can figure out why today our government, our families, and individ­ual lives by the millions are falling apart.

JAMES MADISON: "We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future...upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to sustain ourselves, according to the Ten Commandments of God". (Question: Do we still govern and sustain ourselves by the Ten Commandments today)?

JOHN ADAMS: "Our constitution was made only for a reli­gious and moral people. It is wholly inadequate for the gov­ernment of any other". (Question: Are Americans still a reli­gious and moral people)?

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN: "Man will ultimately be governed by GOD or by tyrants." (Question: Which is it that governs us today)?

GEORGE WASHINGTON: "The people know it is impossi­ble to rightly govern without GOD and the BIBLE". (Question: Are we sure the American people still know this to­day)?

ANDREW JACKSON: "The BIBLE is the rock on which our Republic rests".
    (Two questions: 1. When is the last time you have heard a pub­lic official HONESTLY and ACCURATELY call America a REPUBLIC? 2. On the other hand, can a DEMOCRACY REST ON THE BIBLE?)

DANIEL WEBSTER: "If we abide by the principles taught in the BIBLE, our country will go on prospering". (Question: Why is our nation not prospering?) [H: Why do I also quote these Biblical passages and statements? Because the Bible as given in early instructions was the basic set of guidelines of your ancestors--it has been through the years that it has been rearranged and tampered. The adversary has done his dirty workings since the time that man came into realization of his capacity to reason as he emerged from the ages of darkness into the beginnings of light--therefore, it was necessary that the adversary gradually give false in­formation for your instructions so that you inadvertently fol­low the WRONG LEADER! Truth, however, still resides within those passages for the LIGHT OF GOD would NOT be put out against the day of LIGHT and reclamation of HIS kingdom and HIS people!]
    ALEXIS DE TOQUEVILLE. Upon visiting America in the early 19th century, this French historian observed: "America is great because America is GOOD. If America ever ceases to be good IT WILL CEASE TO BE GREAT"!
    *QUESTION: Based on the above quotes, "Why did America become the greatest nation in history?

*QUESTION: Did the Founders place the concept of Separa­tion of Church and State in our Constitution? Answer: NO. It is found ONLY in the COMMUNIST CONSTITUTION.

*QUESTION: If one wanted to destroy a nation like America, would he not look to what the Founders said was the corner­stone (Laws of God) upon which our Republic was built, and then ATTACK AND DESTROY THAT VERY FOUNDA­TION?
    GOALS OF AMERICA'S ENEMIES
    KARL MARX: "My object in life is to dethrone GOD and destroy capitalism". (Question: Has he succeeded?)

LEV DAVIDOVICH TROTSKY: "Religions are illogical primitive ignorance. There is nothing as ridiculous and tragic as a religious government".
    ANOTHER QUESTION: Is Trotsky's or Marx's plan any dif­ferent than the Humanist Movement's plan? Check below. [H: You will note these are the SAME plans as offered in the PROTOCOLS OF THE ZIONIST ELDERS.]
    AMERICAN HUMANIST MOVEMENT, Doctrinal statement "We are humanists...We are not for GOD....We are for So­cialism"!

HUMANIST MAGAZINE, 1983 Jan.-Feb. issue. Humanist John J. Dunphy:
    "I am convinced that the battle for hu­mankind's future must be waged and won in the public school classroom by teachers that correctly perceive their role as proselytizers of a new faith which will replace the rotting corpse of Christianity".

[H: I must take time to interject--AGAIN, herein--get the series referred to as PLEIADES CONNECTIONS, no matter from whom you have to beg, borrow or, yes, steal--them. They are banned by the courts for open distribution by any who scribed them--by the University of Science and Philoso­phy (so-called "Russell Foundation") TO STOP THE IN­FORMATION FROM THIS WONDROUSLY GIFTED SCRIBE WHO BROUGHT THE TRUTH OF DIMENSIONAL LIFE THROUGH GOD unto you. It was stifled by ones who took the work, took the very life-breath from this wondrous messenger and LABELED HIM A "HUMANIST"--IN ORDER TO BURY (HOPEFULLY FOREVER) THE TRUTH OF THE PRESENTATION. NO, HE WAS NOT A "HUMANIST" IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM--HE WAS A SCRIBE OF TRUTH AND THE NEW AGE ZION­ISTS WHO ALSO STOLE HIS WORKS AND HID THEM UNDER ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT RULES--HAVE STOLEN, ALSO, YOUR VERY LEGACY LEFT IN TRUTH FOR A DYING HUMAN SPECIES AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO GOD CREATOR. THESE ELITE SWINE HAVE NOW ALLOCATED A MINIMUM OF $215 MILLION (PLUS, ACTUALLY UNLIMITED FUNDS) TO KEEP YOU FROM HAVING THIS INFORMATION. THEY HAVE ATTEMPTED DEATH UPON MY OWN SCRIBE FOR HER WRITING ON THIS SUBJECT WHILST RUSSELL, HIMSELF, SAT IN DICTATION. THEY KEEP UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE AND TERROIZING MANIPULATIONS--THESE ONES WHO OFFER THIS TRUTH. THE CHURCHES DENY AND DEMAND NON-READING OF ANY OF THIS INFOR­MATION AS "EVIL" AND OF "SATAN"! HOW CAN YOU ABIDE SUCH LIES--AS FROM WHERE DID YOU THINK GOD WOULD SEND HIS MESSENGERS AND RETURN UNTO YOU IN YOUR SECURITY NEEDS??? PONDER THESE THINGS MOST CAREFULLY, CITIZENS, FOR GOD WOULD NOT LEAVE HIS CHILDREN WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OR ASSISTANCE WHEN THE EVOLUTION OF A PLANET IS AT HAND. WE ARE THE "HOSTS" OF GOD, SENT TO BRING THIS INFOR­MATION FOR YOUR USE--DO WITH IT THAT WHICH YE WILL!]

HAVE THEY REACHED THEIR GOALS? (CHECK IT OUT BELOW.)

COMMUNIST RULES FOR REVOLUTION
    (Captured at Dusseldorf in May 1919 by Allied Forces)
    1. Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their rugged­ness.

2. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues: honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

3. Encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders. (L.A. riots were just a coincidence?!--Of course)!

4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance. (Racial differences?)

5. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays, and other trivialities.

6. Get control of all means of publicity. (Media)

7. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy (disgrace).

8. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscation and leaving the population helpless.

This is only a partial list. It was secured and stamped with the seal of Florida State Attorney, George A. Broutigam. This material testimony was taken from someone he terms "a known member of the Communist Party". According to this Commu­nist's testimony this strategy is still part of the Communist plan to overthrow free societies such as the United States.

(Can the reader find any of these 8 items that has NOT al­ready been installed in the American system)?

IN CONTRAST
    THOMAS JEFFERSON says, "To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical".
    (Indeed it is!)

Most officers don't realize it but their federal and state governments are funding programs that were created by anti-American/New World Order proponents for the express purpose of lowering America's economic, spiritual and moral standards.
    (The North American Free Trade Agreement another destructive device being foisted on gullible Americans).

PLAN WORKING PERFECTLY

So far we have put the spotlight on a good many New World Order BLOOD SUCKERS--obvious spies, seditionists, traitors,--some of them Americans, some foreign. There is an important, underlying factor in all this that must not be missed: The global conspirators, along with thousands of their world government "comrades" in the U.S. have been deliberately whipping the American public into a fearful frenzy.

With just the "right" manipulations, they have been success­fully conditioning our people to see ALL our societal systems--governmental, political, educational, penal, ecological, etc.--as completely out of control. This is not true.

Let us not be fooled. All of these areas are completely under their control and have been for decades.

They are functioning just as well as the enemy wishes them to function. Remember also what Rowan Gaither, head of the Ford Foundation said (earlier in this publication), the task is to "covertly lower the standard of living, the whole social struc­ture, of America so that we can be MERGED WITH ALL OTHER NATIONS".

FACT: Their Parasitic PLAN to cause this total (controlled) breakdown is "right on course". The American system is col­lapsing "on time", and just as programmed. Remember what FDR said, "In politics nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet it was planned this way".
    The plan of these globalists is that when America, the last "holdout", is brought to its knees, the American "sheep" will beg their new god (GOVERNMENT) to save them! The "salvation" they are being tricked into demanding will be the merging together of all nations under that great "bastion of peace and freedom",
    THE UNITED NATIONS.

TRAITORS' GRAND FINALES
    (Martial law the Goal)
    PLAN A

RACE WARS: We will see the fanning of the flames of their planned RACE WAR program in the months ahead as govern­ment, through some of their covert national organizations, pro­motes "whites hating people of color" and vice-versa. Aided by their controlled media, and NWO government-paid agita­tors/"leaders" on both sides, the goal is to frighten Americans, of all colors, into accepting Martial Law.

These Elitists actually have no love for "minorities" or "commoners" of any race. Those who have studied these Impe­rialists will notice that there is continual intermarriage among these super-rich Internationalists' families. NEVER do they participate in the mixing of blood other than BLUE BLOOD.

The race-mixing program was created for their "subjects"-­i.e., the world's common people of all races. Some of these Internationalists have stated over the years, "...when all other humans are of one color, (brown), then they will be more easily managed".

KEEP THE RACES FROM JOINING TOGETHER!
    Racial strife is one of their most important NWO tools and they mean to keep it going. It has worked well for promoting the globalist cause in the recent past. HATE must be flowing to prevent the various races in America from finding out the truth.
    If they find out WHO is destroying their freedoms and economic future, they might find some way to work together to overthrow their COMMON ENEMY!

WHO ARE THE AGENT-PROVOCATEURS?
    Our problem is in identifying these NWO lackeys (agents/provocateurs). Incoming intelligence over the years has informed us that these provocateurs are of all racial mixes. Yes, whites, blacks, hispanics, etc., are involved in promoting planned racial hate incidents and tensions to assist in causing the masses to accept Martial Law and serve the NWO gang. Al­though these employee-provocateurs have been promised a position of power in this "utopian" Socialist society, it is a shame that they are not smart enough to know that they are to be "eliminated" when their usefulness has run out. (As has been the practice of every Marxist/Socialist conquering army after taking power).

There is sound logic in this "execution of your agent/provocateurs", after you're in power. The logic is: "If these agents will spy and turn against their own people, then there is no way you can trust them to not turn on you". VERY TRUE! The other shame is that no tears will be shed for these traitors to their own people.

PLAN B

The globalists, along with their controlled media, are well along in the promotion of their PLAN B program. Here it is: With the threat of nuclear war supposedly subsiding, the Ameri­can people "must have" a new Boogie Man!

ECOLOGICAL COLLAPSE: This phase involves the fraud of the "imminent ecological collapse of the world". This phase is being promoted by those who were not able to completely de­stroy America with Marxism. These NWO Marxists have there­fore started, or taken over, the various GREEN (environmentalist) parties.

Many of these environmentalists are rightfully labeled the "WATERMELONS of the world". That is to say, green on the outside, but RED (Marxist) on the inside. Many wonderful, good, well-intentioned Americans are being duped into assisting with this fraud. Sadly, some are our families and friends.

PLAN C

VISITORS FROM AFAR: This phase makes certain that few Americans escape the NWO program. How? By creating TOTAL PANIC. This is accomplished with 3 choices being of­fered to the gullible. The Globalists have "suddenly" brought to light their long planned and well established "UFO-Little-Dev­ils-from Outer-Space" CON, to strike utter fear in the hearts of all the people of the Earth.

* The first choice: The subtle message to us, "the masses", is that, if we don't go willingly and gently into global government, we will be "eaten", "raped", or become the experimental guinea pigs of some far-out evil "SPACE CADETS". And of course, you can't ask for assistance and protection from your own country's government because, as we all have been told, "no individual nation could possibly stand a chance in defense against this obviously 'Superior' Race from space." Ah, but isn't it wonderful that "salvation" is only a one-world-govern­ment away?!?

* A second twist to this planned scenario is: These "cute little space things" are our BOSOM BUDDIES; they bring tidings of good will, and come "conveniently" to SAVE our world from the brink of total destruction! "Isn't that precious?!"

In other words, this particular plan is to convince gullible Americans that anyone or anything (but that Jesus Christ "guy") WILL SAVE OUR WORLD!

Quote: "Coincidentally", these same "funny little fellows" are also here to set up a UTOPIAN GLOBAL SOCIETY! Sur­prised?

* And the newest twist to the CON (to grab religious Ameri­cans that did not fall for the first two) is that Christ Himself has sent these wonderful little "UFO things", in HIS place, to save us. (Suggesting, we suppose, that Jesus Christ got busy and had to "delegate". And as soon as these "wonderful" Space "Disciples of Christ" get us all together in a new World Society, He (Christ) will be along to take over. Think of them as God's Secret Service advance team!) Believe it or not.

Is there something there?..... "OUT THERE"? Absolutely!
    But are THEY truly coming from "out-there"? We are not to be told, at this time, the truth about what these entities are, or who has absolute control over them. If we were told the truth we would never fall for their NEW WORLD ORDER UFO CON.

It is sad to see coming true what the Scriptures foretold, namely, that some of the most spiritual and intelligent people in our world are being completely deceived by our government and "spiritually enlightened" con men...(and women).

As foretold, it's happening before our eyes. SHAME!

In all seriousness, for anyone that does not believe that the UFO scare is a contrived fraud, it should be agreed that the wise position to take is on the side of caution. Consider it possible that those who promote the NWO plan are presently involved in a "trial run" of all three of the above-described UFO scenarios. Such plans are being promoted by the Globalists, among those whom they consider to be the "Wacko", "Radical", "Extremist", nationalist, Pro-American organizations, in order to test which scenario is more acceptable. For example, pick any one of the three scenarios below:

(1) The evil little devils from outer space, who will dissect, destroy, or devour us all.

(2) The sweet, funny, little COSMIC critters who, like our government, are only "HERE TO HELP YOU!"

And lastly, for the gullible religious masses:

(3) The Space "Disciples of God" bringing salvation to earthlings.

Indeed the Globalists care not which we choose. For they ALL lead to their NEW WORLD ORDER. Tell our brothers and sisters to just--"Think about it"!

(Some of the above information has come from those on the "inside" and some from "outside" of our government. It's nice to have our own agents inside their
    anti-American, anti-God cliques. What is the French Word? TOUCHE?).

[H: Hey, I don't need to comment. It is EXACTLY that which I have been telling you. I come as a "Host" of God with the Truth--not some nitwit "Savior" to make your life somehow "lift-off' insured. YOU will do your own work or it WILL NOT BE DONE! I FURTHER SUGGEST YOU SMOKE ON THAT ONE FOR QUITE A WHILE! WE are NOT running around "fixing" things nor do we represent forerunners INSTEAD of GOD. We are the messengers ALWAYS sent WITH GOD in readiness for His manifesta­tion!! But surely, your evangelical pontificates have told you all this? Oh, and how much did they "charge" you to get the incorrect information? At least a "tithe", perhaps? THAT ONE for whom you wait--is NOT TOO BUSY TO SERVE YOU--HE HAS, IN FACT, NOTHING ELSE TO DO! HE COMES TO BRING LIGHT AND TRUTH AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE--NO MORE AND NO LESS AND YOU HAD BEST BEGIN TO PAY ATTENTION!!]
    THE GREAT DELUSION
    Will you be caught?

Called America's greatest female writer, Ellen G. White said it like this:
    [H: I would take exception to this as the last of the greatest writers are not yet read!]
    "The last great delusion is soon to open before us. An­tichrist is to perform his marvelous works in our sight. So closely will the counterfeit resemble the true that it will be impossible to distinguish between them except by the Holy Scriptures." (The Great Controversy, 1888). And so it is. [H: No it is not! The "Holy Scriptures" have been so adulterated that you can no longer tell from those once priceless pearls of great wisdom and truth. Man must now go back WITHIN where ALL TRUTH is KNOWN, and we are here to REMIND YOU OF THOSE TRUTHS IN LIGHT!]
    LISTEN CAREFULLY!
    THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS PUBLICATION!
    Some may say that this is not the type of publication that should get into "religion". We agree, to a point. However, if religion is being used by the enemy of America to attack Americans, then like it or not, we must address it. It is the enemy of our nation that is using "spiritualism" to trick millions of religious fellow Officers and private citizens into falling for their NEW AGE/NEW WORLD ORDER fraud. One wise tip: Leviticus 19:31 says, "Regard not them that have familiar spirits; neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them; I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD".

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS IMPORTANT SUBJECT

Other Biblical scriptures to check to see if you are being tricked: Lev. 20:6, 27; Deut. 8:10-12; I Sam. 28:3-9; II Kings 21:6, 23:24; I Chron. 10:13; II Chron. 33:6; Isa. 8:19, 19:3, 29:4; Acts 16:16; Rev.9:21, 18:23; Kings 23:24; Jer.27:9-10; Exodus 22:18.

If this is not enough, one of the best sources on the "spiritualism" fraud against the American people is Dr. Cathy Burns' writings on these subjects. Write to SHARING, 212 F. 7th St., Mt. Carmel, PA. 17851. This wonderful "brainy" lady is one of the best. Another very good source on this "religious" NWO con-job is Tex Marrs' FLASHPOINT Newsletter. Write to Living Truth Ministries, 8103 Shiloh Court, Austin, Texas 78745.

[H: OR YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO THE "SOURCE" AND GET JOURNALS WHICH WE HAVE OFFERED UNTO YOU. DO NOT EXPECT THESE "LEARNED" WRITERS (ABOVE) TO SANCTION OUR WORK FOR THEY CLAIM WE FIT INTO THE "UFO" CATEGORY OF SATANIC FLOATERS. CHELAS, IF YOU DON'T GET "WISE", YOU ARE GOING TO BE SIDETRACKED EVEN BY THOSE WHO TRULY BELIEVE THEM­SELVES TO BE IN TOTAL SERVICE UNTO GOD AND UNTO NO OTHER! HOW DID YOU EXPECT GOD TO RETURN UNTO YOU?? THROUGH "MAGIC"? THROUGH "RAPTURE"? JUST HOW DID YOU EXPECT THAT PERFECTION WOULD RETURN UNTO YOU?? WELL, IT IS TIME YOU DO THINK ABOUT IT! THIS INCLUDES THE AUTHORS OF THIS PUBLICATION, THE SPEAKERS AT SEMINARS ON BEHALF OF SAV­ING YOUR NATION--AND, ABOVE ALL, THOSE WHO PROCLAIM US "EVIL" WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A LOOK AT THAT WHICH WE TRULY OFFER
    --ALL WHO CONDEMN THIS WORK AND OUR PRESENCE--DO SO WITHOUT BOTHERING TO EVEN READ OUR GIFTS! SO BE IT!]
    May the Light of Holy God shine upon you as you move for­ward into a time of "making it" or "breaking". The choice is always your own. GOD WAITS TO SEE THAT WHICH YOU WILL DO AND IN "WHOSE" NAME YOU WILL "DO IT". SALU!

Adonai,

Commander Hatonn to clear, please. Thank you.

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 10

REC #2 HATONN

SAT., DEC. 26, 1992 1:50 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 132

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 26, 1992
    "THE GROUND AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS IS LEVEL"! Thank you Mitch!

CONTINUATION:

OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000
    (A U.S. Police Action)
    V.I. LENIN: "It would be the greatest mistake, certainly, to think that concessions mean PEACE. Nothing of the kind. Concessions are nothing but a new form of war".
    DMITRI MANUALISKY, Soviet Diplomat (1947) re­vealed the Communists' intention to brainwash the Ameri­can public: "We will offer the Christian world unheard of peace overtures, and these nations, stupid and decadent, will leap at the chance to be our friends; they will willingly coop­erate in their own destruction. Then, when their guard is down, and they have gone to sleep, we will smash them with our clenched fist".
    Many gullible Americans, and the controlled U.S. media, will gush, "The above statement was uttered a long time ago and things have truly changed in the new Commonwealth of "Independent" States (CIS)". Is that so? Read on!

MIKHAIL GORBACHEV's speech at the 70th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution (1987): "....In October 1917, we parted with the old world, rejecting it once and for all. We are moving toward a new world, a world of Communism. We shall never turn off that road".

And from his speech to the Soviet Politburo, November 1987:

"Gentlemen, comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about Glasnost and Perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward con­sumption. There will be no significant internal changes in the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep. We want to accomplish three things: One, we want the Americans to withdraw conventional forces from Europe. Two, we want them to withdraw nuclear forces from Eu­rope. Three, we want the Americans to stop proceeding with Strategic Defense initiative".
    (And, alas, that is exactly what has been done)!

GENERAL SIR WALTER WALKER, Former NATO Commander-in-chief, following the phony Soviet coup, said: "I consider it my duty to tell you of the extremely dangerous threats that lie ahead. I KNOW FOR CERTAIN that we are now in a period of the greatest strategic deception, perhaps in all history... The Cold War is NOT over, only in the state of remission... The Soviet Union is not truly 'on the verge of collapse'. Western defense, on the other hand, is".
    Many of our readers are Intelligence Officers or former In­telligence Officers. We thank those readers who are members of the Intelligence community for providing the following FACTS which back up Gorbie and Sir Walter Walker's words:

FACT: Russian intelligence agencies are working as hard as ever at espionage in the U.S. Both the DCI Robert Gates and FBI Director William Sessions have spoken out on the high level of Russian intelligence collection efforts in recent months, now known by its Russian acronym SVR. Senior FBI counterintelli­gence official Wayne Gilbert states the same thing, "There has been no apparent reduction in covert intelligence gathering here by the Russians". In contrast, Chief of the SVR, Yevgeny Primakov, said during a recent visit to Sweden, "I can tell you we no longer have cloak and dagger spies in the traditional sense, agents who meddle in other countries' inter­nal affairs."--(Newsletter of the Assoc. of Former Intelligence Officers, Vo. XVII, NO. 6, 1992).

FACT: The KGB is still in control. As America's Global Elite purposely cut back on U.S. Intelligence activities, they know that the KGB is functioning more effectively than before the al­leged breakup of the Soviet Union. It is housed under the new Russian Ministry of Security. It has been greatly strengthened by Yeltsin and is involved in more espionage activities against the West than ever before. As has happened four times in the past, after we (the West) once again rebuild the Communist in­frastructure, the same old KGB with the new face, will step from its behind the scenes control of the CIS to OUT­WARDLY reclaim control of the "New", revitalized, rearmed, and more powerful Soviet Union.

FACT: America and Canada are disarming unilaterally.
    FACT: Unknown to the masses, each of the nations that have split off from the "defunct" Soviet Union is presently covertly led by hard line Communists.

FACT: The "defunct" Soviet military is presently building more offensive weapons of all types, than at any time in its history. Production rate:
    *1 Tank DIVISION per month.
    *700 new fighter aircraft (approx. 58 per month) in 1991 and 1992.
    *1 Nuclear Submarine every TWO MONTHS.
    *Numerous Tactical nuke bombs and mobile launchers (actual number unknown).

(This intel update is per U.S. Intelligence sources 6/92.)

(As with the last 4 times this CON JOB of a "Communist collapse" was perpetrated, all of this rearming and dramatic in­crease in espionage is being accomplished while the Commu­nists' economy "CRASHES".

We must understand that this military build-up can occur only as long as American tax dollars continue to feed the Common­wealth of "Independent" States people. And that is part of the NWO plan. What is it "Boner Bush" and other NWO nations are sending them?--25 BILLION $$ to BEGIN WITH)?

Obviously, this has been an unbelievable CON JOB that started in 1917, when fellow Parasites, Jacob Schiff of Kuhn, Loeb and Company, Prescott Bush, Max M. Warburg, and a few other traitors sent Leon Trotsky, with his 300 New York trained private army of street thugs, to Russia with $20,000,000 in gold to finance Lenin and start the Bolshevik Revolution. These men started Communism for one reason:
    to promote the takeover of our nation of free people by Socialists so Americans would not be able to stand in the way of their New World Order plans.
    [H: Boy, and what you had best not forget is that the Russians who were also utilized and lost their own way of sovereign government--are still really ticked off at you cute Americans for doing this to them and they still are ready to fry your eggs, brothers!] There is no way they could do this if America remained free, strong, and had no real threats to her security. For this reason, they built America an enemy! (There is not space here for a big history lesson regardless of the im­portance. For more of an honest review of our historic record read THE WORLD ORDER by Eustace Mullins. It can be ob­tained from Ezra Pound Institute of Civilization, P.O. Box 1105, Staunton, VA. 24401).

AMERICANS WON'T NEED GUNS IN "UTOPIA"
    Police Officers must remember what the renowned H. L. Mencken said,

"To die for an idea; it is unquestionably noble. But how much nobler it would be if men died for ideas that were true". [H: And how much better still
    --if man were willing to LIVE for an ideal idea!!]

Officers are told the reason the guns have to be removed from the American People is to stop crime and the killing of the innocent. This is total fabrication. Truthfully, the only reason the guns must be removed is to stop any chance of our country­men raising up and throwing off the "wonderful" programs that their "philanthropic" government leaders have planned for them.

It is time to seriously consider what each of us will do when these Global elitists in our government instruct OFFICERS and NATIONAL GUARDSMEN to go forth and take the guns away from the armed, good people of your city or town... "FOR THEIR OWN GOOD". Most Officers know the day will come when they will have to make the very hard decision on this gun removal issue. The evidence is all around us that this day is near.

Consider the Imperialist NWO position. For the World Elite to truly enjoy their "utopian" Socialist Society, the subject masses must not have a means to protect themselves against more "voluntary compliance". When one grasps this logical position, there is no longer any question about it: THE GUNS WILL HAVE TO GO.

If there are any Officers who still doubt this, we are about to prove this planned scenario to you. Keep in mind that the sec­ond part of the three-part plan of the NWO Regional Govern­ment program (which precedes the One World Government) is that Canada, USA, Mexico and South and Central America are to be combined into one Region. Hence, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is on a FAST-TRACK with the backing of our notorious NWO President, NWO Congress­men, Senators and Governors. The other 2 parts presently in the works are: First part--the uniting of the European nations (Common Market), and 1#3--the uniting of the Asian nations. These make up the "TRI" [3] parts of the Tri-lateral One World Government.

Understanding this well planned program will make the fol­lowing "PERSONAL PROTECTION" proclamation more clear to any doubting Bobbies.

You will find on the next page a recent declaration from the government of Australia, which is a member of the British Commonwealth. The Canadians, our
    soon-to-be northern countrymen, are also a British Commonwealth. Question: When we are merged with the British Commonwealth by the Elitist NWO parasites will we assume these British Socialists' anti-gun laws or will they assume ours? (See article: "Personal Protection is no reason to have a gun" which follows).

Realizing that the plan is to merge us Americans, Latin Americans, and Canadians, into one Region, you already know whose gun policies we are to adopt. (Mexico has the same very limited gun rights as Canada and Australia).

***Insert page (See next page)

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY, OFFICER!
    Officers should not worry. There is a "good" plan to get the guns away from your fellow Americans. Should Officers be concerned--just because this "good" plan calls for them to go get 200,000,000 firearms (BATF figures are very low) away from 250,000,000 very "peaceful and cooperative" citizens? What do you think?
    SOME "AN EASY MARK"
    Some guns will be easily removed. Many unsuspecting (and very naive) American will turn in their "liberty teeth" (means of personal protection) when told to do so. Every officer knows such people in the community, i.e., those "good" citizens who are too scared to oppose anything their government tells them to do.

Yes, even if they know it's wrong, they will go along or just keep their mouths shut. Every captive nation has a large per­centage of such people. These are the "production units" (PU's) that will fit very well into the New World Order. They are ready-made slaves.

As strange as it may seem, many of these "sheep" still be­lieve that they can trust and believe in our government to SAVE THEM from anarchy. This is amusing to some of our gov­ernment officials and Police Officers. It amazes them that these people are so unaware of what is happening and continue trust­ing the same government that has planned and promoted the anarchy in the streets in the first place--precisely to scare them into submission. (See Aid & Abet Police Newsletter 2-2.)

L.A. RIOTS--AN ORCHESTRATION
    A prime example was the recent L.A. riots. The beating of King was not part of the plan, but it offered a grand opportunity to accomplish three important things for the Globalists.

1. Get rid of Chief Gates, who for years had stood in the way of Socialist-NWO gang member Tom Bradley and others in­volved in trying to get the L.A. Police Dept. into the coming national police force. (See soon to be released book, THE CENTRALIZATION OF U.S. POLICE POWERS, available from U.S. Federal Law Research Center, P.O. Box 8712, Phx. AZ 85006).

2. Further convince the People that their only salvation from crime and evil in society will be found in the "protection" pro­vided by a global government.

3. A grand opportunity for Globalists George, Pete and Tom to practice FEMA-style Martial Law. It matters little that some among the masses have to die. Remember, the new government philosophy is the same as that of the Communist, "THE END DOES INDEED JUSTIFY THE MEANS".

Once again, the masses were to think that everything was out of control. It was not (the riots were planned). But is was a good enough reason that in a matter of hours, 2,000 U.S. Marines were on the streets of an American city. This was a very important test. A most severe breach of Constitutional law was brought to bear; and more importantly, THE PEOPLE SAID NOTHING. The masses complained only that the gov‑
    ernment should have acted sooner and in greater strength. For, when there is anarchy in the streets the "sheep" do not care who saves them. This planned Martial Law scenario actually worked out better than the NWO social planners ever expected.

DETECTIVE BRAWN SPEAKS OUT
    Los Angeles County Sheriff's Detective Larry Brown speak­ing in Phoenix, Arizona August 1992 stated that there was more behind the riots than the public knows. He revealed that known agitators from the Revolutionary Communist Party (RCP), So­cialist Workers Party (SWP), Progressive Labor Party (PLP), Socialist Organizing Network (SON), were there to press for a riot BEFORE it started and some members of these organi­zations participated in the rioting, looting, and arson.

He said that Mayor Bradley gave a very inflammatory state­ment that was broadcast on L.A. T.V. before the riots. He states, what many Police Officers already know, that Mayor Bradley has strongly supported the Communist Party USA since he first ran for mayor. [H: Reminder: Bradley is also a mem­ber of the infamous Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and the Trilateral Commission as "honorary" member.] Also, he received support from the ACLU, and the National Lawyers Guild (Both pro-Communist groups.) In his 1969 bid to become mayor his political manager was Communist Party functionary Don Rothenberg. Gus Hall, the Director of the Communist Party, U.S.A. came to L.A. to tell the Communists to help elect Bradley.

Some of our fellow Officers in Southern California believe, af­ter evaluation of the evidence and results, that the outcome of the trial was planned by certain government officials and carried out with precision by the judge and prosecutor. We believe they are right. How did they manipulate the jury? (Read Aid & Abet Police Newsletter Vol. 1, Num. 10, that addresses the science of how this is accomplished). There is no doubt that it was un­derstood what a NOT GUILTY verdict would accomplish. But, that's another story. (See Aid & Abet Vol. 2, Num. 1 and Num. 2, which covers other parts of this incredible well-laid plan for creating anarchy in the streets and TERROR in the hearts of U.S. citizens. The goal: To get the citizens to give up their Bill of Rights so that their government can make the streets "safe again" through global government).
    BACK TO "GETTING THEM GUNS"!
    Officers should keep in mind that some of the guns are not going to be easily removed. For instance, those owned by true patriots--those freedom-loving Americans who know, without a doubt, what's coming next IF they give up their guns. It should not be a surprise to Police Officers that many good Americans will not walk meekly into NEW WORLD OR­DER slavery. And there are few Officers who would want it any other way!
    So the question each Officer individually must face is a very difficult but realistic one: "Which way will your own gun face when the orders are issued"? Will you protect the people you have sworn to protect? Or, will you do what other patriotic of­ficers from other countries have done to their countrymen, "obediently just follow orders"?

Every Police Officer/Military soldier in every enslaved na­tion on earth has had to face this same question. Certainly, it's an individual decision whether or not to take lethal action against fellow countrymen when ordered to take their weapons (and with them their liberty). But, each Officer WILL make that decision.
    OFFICER, WILL YOU KILL FELLOW COUNTRY­MEN WHEN ORDERED TO TAKE THEIR WEAPONS? Perhaps it will help that you will be told by superiors, "It's for the national good", and/or, "It's for the good of society". (History proves that the nations' Enforcers can expect some such motivational indoctrination such as this).

Could there be such a police action, taken against the public, if the police were told the truth, i.e., "that officers should take the guns and liberties from the masses so that the Controlling Elite of the nation can enslave them"? We think not.

Why not? Because national Police Enforcers are not merce­naries; they are always highly patriotic and would not do such a thing as enslaving their countrymen, unless in some manner they were totally convinced that it was the only thing to do to save their country, the "patriotic" thing to do... "FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY" don't you know!

"CRIMINALS" EVERY ONE
    Actually, it may not be a difficult decision for some Police Officers and National Guardsmen, because before it comes time to take the guns, all these terrible, "radical RESISTERS with those nasty guns" will have been branded as "CRIMINALS OF THE STATE". And as you and I know, we have been trained that there is little wrong with killing an armed and resisting "criminal". RIDICULOUS? Have you ever wondered exactly how governments throughout recent history have gotten local and state Police Officers in other enslaved nations to participate in executing their own citizens? This is accomplished by label­ing them "criminals". (Piece of Cake)!

It is not a figment of someone's imagination that thousands of unarmed fathers, mothers and children have been shot to death by their own local police, while attempting to run or climb to freedom. It is through a process of indoctrination that the very best Officers--highly patriotic Officers--are brought to the point mentally where they can be counted on to do such things. Remember, it is always accomplished by convincing the best of­ficers: "It is a necessary and patriotic thing to do".

PATRIOTIC AMERICANS WILL FIGHT
    TO THE DEATH
    Police officers would do well not to see the above title as only part of the script out of an old John Wayne movie.

We should consider, with utmost seriousness, that if good Americans (including internal protectors) allow this plan of the Globalists to get this far, it can be expected that casualties among Police Officers, National, and armed "criminal" patriotic citizens will be very high before the gun removal process can be successfully completed.
    (If indeed it can be completed.) But, with Police Officers and Guardsmen serving as the "cannon fodder" to enforce the Globalist plan, these deaths will be merely "acceptable losses" to those giving the orders and look­ing down from their safe and secure Ivory Towers.

It is therefore entirely relevant that our brothers and sisters decide very soon which side they will serve in the setting up of this "Utopian" Global Society. They must not be fooled by gov­ernment officials that tell them that all men and women with American blood running through their veins will walk gently into lifelong servitude.

It cannot be contradicted that a great many out there on the other end of those half-billion "Liberty Teeth" (guns) still under­score the statement of J. J. Rousseau:
    "I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery".

Intelligent Americans read and study history. On the other hand, the vast majority of government "leaders", "educators" and media persons apparently don't! Concerning the 2nd Amendment, for example, they try to tell us that the Founding Fathers meant for only the Organized Militia (National Guard) to have weapons. Please read the quotes given below and de­cide: could these countrymen have spoken any more plainly?

"NO FREE MAN SHALL EVER BE DE-BARRED THE USE OF ARMS. THE STRONGEST REASON FOR THE PEOPLE TO RETAIN THEIR RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS IS AS A LAST RESORT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AGAINST TYRANNY IN GOVERNMENT". -- THOMAS JEFFERSON

"THE SAID CONSTITUTION SHALL NEVER BE CONSTRUED TO AUTHORIZE CONGRESS TO PREVENT THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE PEACEABLE CITIZENS FROM KEEPING THEIR OWN ARMS". -- SAM ADAMS

"THE GREAT OBJECT IS THAT EVERY MAN BE ARMED. EVERYONE WHO IS ABLE MAY HAVE A GUN". -- PATRICK HENRY
    "AMERICANS NEED NEVER FEAR THEIR GOVERN­MENT BECAUSE OF THE ADVANTAGE OF BEING ARMED, WHICH THE AMERICANS POSSESS OVER THE PEOPLE OF ALMOST EVERY OTHER NATION."-- JAMES MADISON

Well now, those statements are really ambiguous aren't they?! Don't you wish our Founders would have stated clearly what was on their minds?

Why are our school children lied to by Establishment educa­tors about this? You know the answer, don't you? Good NWO slaves will not need guns. And that is exactly what our children will have to look forward to if American Police Officers and National Guardsmen don't say "NO" TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Here are several other statements about the importance of guns in the hands of the masses:

VLADIMIR I. LENIN: "...one of the basic conditions for the victory of Socialism is the arming of the workers (Communist) and the disarming of the bourgeoisie (the mid­dle class)".
    GEORGE KEENAN, 1964: "Popular revolt against a ruth­less, experienced modern dictatorship, which enjoys a MONOPOLY OVER WEAPONS and COMMUNICA­TIONS,...is simply not a possibility in the modern age". (U.S. conspirators already control the major communication sources, now they have to--GET THE GUNS)!

LEO TOLSTOY, 1893: "Governments need armies to pro­tect them against their enslaved and oppressed subjects".

And one of our own:

PROFESSOR DEAN MORRIS, Government employee, Di­rector of Law Enforcement Assistance Administration (LEAA), in testimony to Congress stated:
    "I am one who believes that as a first step the U.S. should move expeditiously to disarm the civilian population, other than police and security offi­cers, of all handguns, pistols and revolvers...no one should have a right to anonymous ownership or use of a gun".
    His government LEAA administration would later publish, "There can be no right of privacy in regard to armament... We seek a disarmed populace".
    Our government now tells us that they "disbanded" LEAA.

FACT: They removed the name and address, but every tenant of the LEAA program is still in place and the goal and time table is precisely on course. (See book, U.S. CENTRALIZA­TION OF POLICE POWERS).

Who was it that said these words?

"If the opposition (citizen) disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves." All those Officers who answered, "Pete Wilson", "George Bush", "Willie Clinton", or "Ross Perot", you are wrong. It was actually JOSEF STALIN. A simple mistake!

Perhaps as a last HURRAH in closing this section on U.S. citizens retaining their guns, we should heed the cry of a recent victim of anti-gun legislation. In 1990,
    a female student from Beijing, Red China, described her parent's last words to her:

"Tell the American people never to lose their guns. As long as they keep their guns in their hands, what happened here will never happen there". (AMEN!)

Thank you for another long, long day. I realize this is all repe­tition for most of you readers--but not for the ones in POINT! I have asked that it be retyped by these same hands as usual at the writing board because--ONCE AGAIN--IF "ONE" CAN WRITE IT--"ONE" CAN CERTAINLY READ IT! ALL PO­LICE OFFICERS KNOW THAT IT IS NOT THE GOODLY PERSON WITH THE GUN WHO IS THE PROBLEM
    --IT IS THE CRIMINAL WITH THE GUN--AND THE CRIMINAL WILL ALWAYS HAVE A WEAPON!!

Please think upon these things for the time is short for the revo­lution (turning about). May your revolution be in the manner of steadfast reclamation of your Constitutional Law in non-violence and in Truth. It is time for careful consideration of these things come upon you as a nation.

Good day and God blesses you who see and hear!

주제글 정보