힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#061, PROGRAMMING, PITFALLS AND PUPPY-DOG TALES

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 3
    REC #1 HATONN

WED., DEC. 23, 1992 7:58 A. M. YEAR 6, DAY 129

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 1992
    HOTLINE?
    As you move into the Day of Christmas--please note that the "news" items now "...recognize Santa Claus as the 'deity' of the holiday". You have come a "...long way baby"! You who serve with me, please, KNOW that we recognize your ongoing attention to the meaning of the celebration and your love is ac­cepted and cherished
    --it also makes the journey worthy of the work and purpose and forms a bond which shall not be broken. Blessed is he who holds mankind in his love and prayers--for God prevails as the curtain falls on the play. The more quickly MAN comes to remember that, the better it shall be for all. Santa Claus was created as a "marketing" tool to help com­merce. I would note that it has been very, very successful! Now you don't have to worry much over the LIFE or BIRTH of some "Christ"--you now have a commercial day of money ex­change and a celebration of his DEATH at something called EASTER (also a "pagan" celebration long before there was a "Jesus"). How quaint that you have managed to all but delete the energy form from your very existence and still call it "Christianity". So be it. He who remembers his path--is des­tined to GLORY!

EARTH CHANGES
    Be aware that the intensity and quantity of shakers along the en­tire circumference of the "Ring of Fire" and offshore Australia are picking up. There are reported (which means sizable and unhide-able) quakes throughout the entire area. This is very important for you must remember that Australia is NOT a part of the Pacific Plate
    --that means that activity is affecting that area and the quakes reported are over
    7 points in magnitude. This certainly bears attention.

COSMOS
    As becomes the usual turn of events--all ones await news of "when comes the money"? My guess is that most will never even know of transference of ANYTHING! Further, things will be handled in an effort to allow for total continuity of all func­tions so as to least upset--in mammoth manner--order without anarchy.

Revealing of information out of sequence, for whatever reason, has most surely slowed the ability to do all things appropriate and has allowed the adversarial servants a chance to slip the bindings. Whether that be intentional or error results in the same conclusion.

Our people are working around the clock in order to find out validity of projections regarding both the "Cosmos" company and "Treasurygate". They find a lot of valid information as has been given and a lot of shut-down and shock at the things which have been presented. I would suggest, since the LIBERATOR has been asked to hold off on further printing of tape tran­scriptions, etc., that there are a lot of things which are not what were at first presented. As a for instance, chelas, only the Congress can dissolve the IRS, regardless of its "private" status--so it cannot have "already" been done. Neither have the persons spoken, or anything else, with the Joint Chiefs of Staff--or so they NOW say. I suggest you all look for hedging and retractions. This is why we have made tapes available but no further information outlay.
    There was no representative from "Cosmos" present at the last conference call which was also a hedging operation. Well, the "stuff" should not have been aired at all until there were per­missions and facts.

I have asked hearing at the next conference--but as with all Earth trappings--"they will have to have a conference to decide". Well, since I am the "Cosmos" side of the issue, I find it interesting that I am not wanted to speak--probably the ONLY one with all the information. So be it. Does this possibly indi­cate that a lot of B.S. has been hyped along with the TRUTH?

There are a couple of blatant pieces of misinformation in those tapes:
    1. It is stated that your gold is in the U.S. No, your gold is not in the U.S. but many flights are being run to try and get some of it BACK INTO THE U.S. and 2. "The gold certificate in point" was projected to be in good security within the U.S.
    --IT IS NOT--IT IS OUTSIDE THE U.S. These are pretty good "slips" of the lips and you have to be quite discern­ing.

BO GRITZ
    I am blasted with inquiries about Bo. I have no comment about Bo Gritz. Until he cleans up his "act" and does some of the things a leader would have already done--he will be considered a "loss" to his ground crew who served with time and money which has literally "broken" many. He, thus far, has not even "thanked" his state committees!! Necessary? Well it certainly would seem NICE!

He sends out the word through letters to "...not get involved with this Cosmos thing". Well, they don't ask for anything--not even as much as a campaign program requests
    --so, how does anyone "get involved"? If you get involved in a service to save your Constitution and Nation--is that so very bad?? What does he mean? Perhaps he means that he personally garnered quite a bit and now it is awkward for some of the campaign monies were spent on personal trappings and attention. I have no com­ment--but I do want to tell you that a lot of criminals took the bait and now await the hangman! This is called "bribery" and "treason". If Commander Gritz wishes to tell the world that I am a Judas-goat as stated to me personally and/or a "Reptilian" (actually he said, "If there is anything Reptilian about you it is your Chameleon - - -" thereby negating my Reptilian possibili­ties.) it is fine with me for it changes not one iota of my pres­ence or purpose--stature or relationship with GOD OF LIGHTED CREATION. God has time to wait for his strayed lambs to find their way--but YOU perhaps DO NOT!

At this time of great pain and loss upon your nation--you must first put aside differences in beliefs of doctrines, creeds and col­ors--and focus on the point which will save your nation--recla­mation of your Constitution and Judicial system through which the other things can be regained! A disarmed slave cannot function well and that is exactly wherein you are headed at this writing.

In manner of LIBERATOR presentation I shall continue to give you that which is around you and select topics which have great impact. I remind you--I do not jeopardize my people to satisfy your curiosity or give personal purpose "readings".
    If you want psychic readings and fortune telling--go to the deceivers who of­fer such service--for I DO NOT!

CONSTITUTION RECOVERY IS THE ISSUE
    It does not matter one iota about either of the above issues. The point is to get networking WITH CLOUT enough to reclaim the judicial system and return to your Constitution. I despise the use of "Common Law" as a directive unto which to "return". YOU MUST HAVE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW! The Com­mon Law comes DIRECTLY from Great Britain. However, you have to backtrack through the maze in which man can recognize his bearings and upon which you can gain hearing in the courts through acceptable legal hoopla.

THIS is your opportunity herein. While a nation is attentive--go for it! Waiting for a "maybe" windfall of currency is NOT what will save you--you must reclaim your Constitution or kiss your nation goodbye. Our team will do everything it can to push the opportunity along. I suggest you write to your favorite newsletter presenters and DEMAND that a central presentation resource, THE LIBERATOR, be utilized for ongoing continuity of information flow as our people are willing to work those ex­tra hours with no pay to get it done and I witness FEW others willing to do as much.

Further, we are going to assist in setting up the spokes of com­puter hookups and contacts have already been made to shove that along. We are doing our part--will you do yours? Yours, at this time, is in the demanding unification into centralized fo­cus so that by coalescing your assets and power in strength you can have a voice which will surpass all others.

THE CRIMINALS ARE ON THE RUN
    Do you actually think Bush is going to Somalia to feed starving babies? Oh, he will make a show-and-tell--but he is of neces­sity going OUT of the U.S. He has a personal bill to be paid on the 29th of December of almost a billion dollars and all his avenues of getting that sum have been blocked! He has a massive "deal" personally (with his son in Bahrain) with some of the Saudi leaders and Bahrain which he hopes can meet the needs.
    I believe you should also know, that all flights with any military personnel go through (both directions) hold-overs in Saudi Ara­bia to and from all points in that area of the globe--the obvious, of course, is Somalia. There is no way for these Elite bastards to meet without going out of country--note, so is "Majors" of Britain "visiting" the starving in Somalia. What is with this little bit of misery, Somalia?? Why doesn't somebody fix the starv­ing in Bosnia? How about the streets of Anytown, U.S.A.?
    I thought you could see the puzzle a bit more clearly.

TURKEYS FOR CHRISTMAS
    The whole thing reminds me of Zsa Zsa Gabor today, giving (with the help of Griffin and a son or something, "who helped financially") 100 turkeys to the Woman's Center wherein she served in public service as penalty of the court for misbehaviors. This makes ALL the news! A turkey wholesale will cost less than or around $6.00. That is an outlay of maybe $600 at most. This woman is dripped in jewelry, shows up in a fur coat and limousine and I find it personally sickening that mankind has dipped to such drivel and such bastardized levels.

You see, "value" of money cannot be placed on a GIFT! There­fore, this cannot be a "gift from the heart"--it is a commercial advertising campaign at no cost whatever to the advertiser! Do you think you or the LIBERATOR would be noted in giving away even 10,000 turkeys? Ponder it.

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #2 HATONN

WED.,DEC. 23, 1992 9:22 A. M. YEAR 6, DAY 129

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 1992

WAR ON PHOENIX LIBERATOR
    Ah, indeed, we are doing something RIGHT! There is a movement afoot "out there" to discredit the LIBERATOR. How interesting--discrediting the WORD is going to be most interesting and I certainly welcome the attention. The first flow of "stuff" into the fan is to present us with documents which have no merit in order to get us to print something and then call us liars. Nope, please do not underestimate God's PLAN--what you send is given as sent and if we can determine without open display of privacy when asked, you will get exactly who gave it, when, and more fun yet--WHY! I enjoy a good game as well as the next as long as my brethren do not get hurt and I intend to see to it that they DO NOT! You who think it merits you great­ness to discount my position and the status of the Hosts of God in total service unto God, might well catch up on your home­work because you are about to get raw scrambled eggs all over your parts that show! That, in turn, often ends up with the parts that do not show, in a sling!

HEALTH TOPICS
    For goodness sakes, readers and listeners, USE YOUR REA­SONING BRAINS. Some of you get so enthusiastic in your "self" restoration that you go bonkers! Too much of ANY­THING is going to give unbalance and consequently you will stop ALL self help. STOP, STOP, STOP--LOOK AND REA­SON. If you are not feeling well with anything you are doing--look at the possible causes and act in reason. At the very least cut down on intake. There is nothing we ever speak of that will do other than help you
    --but if you overtake or use improperly or overexuberantly--you are going to make yourself worse--not better, at least in the short-run. Remember, there is no where to go from "perfect". Too much or too little brings unbal­ance--perfect is perfect and you must learn as much. Do not simply require your body to work harder at discarding, stressing or accommodating too much of anything--allow it to guide you for only "it" can tell you truth of individual need. EVERY­THING we offer is only a simple guideline to assist you wherein we know substances give cell restoration. You must, for instance, realize that even a 35% solution of hydrogen peroxide--BURNS! Use good discretion with all things until you find your proper balance--and further, do not confuse feelings of uneasi­ness with "sickness" as the uneasiness is often the result of restoration and healing processes. Listen to what the body tells you and act accordingly.

IS ANYTHING HAPPENING--GOOD?
    Oh yes indeed! Ones who have been working unceasingly-­continue--and are making inroads. Let me share an article which is being published regarding Eric Lighter's work. We have given you a lot from this person and contact remains close and most cordial. He is noted as being quite an egotist by ones who know him--but I wonder if often times this reaction comes from a twinge of envy as well as the seeming incapability of ones to keep quiet about their own position. Would it not be wondrous if all could simply "serve" and thereby gain the at­tention and recognition in proper appreciation? Nonetheless, the article presented herein is a briefing of pages of document and I thank the The American's Bulletin.

I want to share this with you in preface to material I will give you regarding "law enforcers" participation in an effort to re­gain law and stop the New World Order. Ah, you didn't know, did you? There are far more on "your side" than you can imagine for, of course, the secrets are kept to keep you blinded. There is a great movement by the U.S. police forces called an "action" and it is labelled "Operation Vampire Killer 2000" . The document, come into my attention for sharing, is published by: The American Citizens & Lawmen Association, P.O. Box 8712, Phoenix, Arizona 85066. We shall follow on with as much of that information as there is time following printing of the article first in point (regarding Eric Lighter).
    QUOTING:

CITIZENS ARREST OF INTERNAL REVENUE
    SERVICE (IRS) COMMISSIONER
    SHIRLEY D. PETERSON
    White collar Crime and Western Iran-Contragate Investigator Eric A. Lighter of Honolulu, Hawaii, on November 24, 1992 caused to be sent by certified mail a letter to the chief counsel Robert J. Leonard of the Oversight Sub-Committee for the Ways and Means Committee, U.S. House of Representatives with spe­cial attention to Jeff Fox, Professional Assistant and Counsel, and Chairman J. J. Pickle.

The letter was in reference to the "oncoming Federal Warrant for Citizen's Arrest of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Commis­sioner Shirley D. Peterson and the voluntary, Material Felony Confession with Redundant PRIMA FACIE evidence. An en­tire bound package approximately 8-1/4 inches thick, and con­sisting of 1,789 pages of exhibits were also included and sent.

The Declarant, Mr. Lighter, also included as part of the Citi­zens Arrest, a 250,000 page tax return (1040), with over 60,000 pages of files on public microfilm at the Hawaii Bureau of Con­veyances.

The Citizens Arrest on the IRS/Shirley D. Peterson, for cause, including continued patterns of criminal behavior. Mr. Lighter testified to IRS Internal Security Inspector William J. Marandola (in early 1990) just after Mr. Lighter's counsel was murdered in related matters, and he also testified to Honolulu IRS in mid September 1991 in regards to a $50 Billion Tax bribe involving the White House. The IRS agreed to the technical aspects of the testimony but yet the IRS continues to cover up the crimes declared by Mr. Lighter.

As of this date, these matters are allegedly classified as a "pending" case by the office of Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Treasury, Office of Investigations. These mat­ters have become a "Hot Potato" at the Federal level.

The Pacific Director of the General Accounting Office was notified by numerous certified letters and with even wide distri­bution of newspaper advertisement noting the cover-up by the GAO. GAO Pacific Director Walter C. Hermann, Jr. insisted that Mr. Lighter refer the matter to the FBI. However, due to the massively documented wrongdoing, crimes and coverup by FBI, Mr. Lighter was forced to arrest FBI Director William Sessions on or about 8/28/92 and was assisted by Independent Presidential Candidate Lt. Col. James 'Bo' Gritz and Retired Police officer Jack McLamb. The service of the Citizens Arrest Warrant was made openly and publicly, in view of many wit­nesses, by 'Bo' Gritz placing the Warrant in the middle of the bridge and by placing a rock on top, during the Randy Weaver incident in Idaho. Such service is done by the Feds in similar manner.

The Office of Professional Responsibility was also fully ap­prised of the matter(s) and has also decided to aid in the cover-up. The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee has also been cov­ering up these matters relating to judicial misconduct since 1987 as evidenced in the Federal Register (5/31/91) at page 28481. Other exhibits in the documentation filed include: Affidavits, memorandums, certified letters, Declarations. Similar documentation of Cover-up of Cover-up and declaration was filed in the USA v. Randall Weaver, et al (Assault at Ruby Creek) Case. Along with the INSLAW scandal evidence that is related to the Randy Weaver incident. Also a claim of lien against General Electric and Officials filed 9/1/92 in the office of the King County Recorder, Seattle, Washington. Also included was Bill Benson's 16th Amendment Reliance Package regarding the update on the 16th Amendment never being ratified. Total pages of documentation sent was 1,789. [H: Note the seeming importance of numbers of pages--I personally consider this type of paper flooding a distraction and hardly that which impresses me as being more than overkill and typical "lawyer tactics". It is quality of documentation and not quantity which merits attention. Sometimes you ones dam­age your own cases by such tactics which are put aside by busy judicial workers and placed in the "round file" or cub­byholed at best as "crack-pot" "flooding". If it requires that many pages of documentation, fine--but why make a point of it? The value of the documents will speak for self--not the number of pages accumulated. How many of YOU have time to study, carefully, 8-1/4 inches of papers? I thought not--even the thought of it is boggling. You can't even get the LIBERATOR read in one sitting in convenience. I honor Mr. Lighter for his work but goodness, there must be some better presentation.]
    Mr. Lighter gave notice of Misprision that those notified and all recipients of all such documentation, notices, etc., fail and/or refuse to act appropriately on these matters will be taken to the Federal Grand Juries across America. Mr. Lighter stated he is in search of and requests individuals to come forward as "Experts" in related areas and having knowledge of same and similar crimes, cover-ups of crime, abuse of office, acts of mis­prision, and other violations of Law and Rights against "WE THE PEOPLE", for and to be available for testimony before Grand Juries. If anyone is interested, they may contact Mr. Lighter at the INDEPENDENT SOCIETY FOR THE AD­VANCEMENT OF THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION (ISAAC), P.O. Box 2556, Honolulu, Hawaii 96804.

END OF QUOTING
    I believe you will find that this has resulted in favorable action of one type--it seems, as we are told, that Ms. Peterson has re­signed which indicates fire from the smoke. Every "win" represents further confirmation of ability to restore your freedoms--if you persevere and seize EVERY opportunity.

OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000

POLICE AGAINST THE NEW WORLD ORDER
    "Many of our nation's INTERNAL PROTECTORS know of the well-laid plan which will culminate before the year 2,000, to usher the United States, along with the rest of the nations of the world, into a "utopian" global community allegedly under the control of a 'philanthropic' United Nations. A great many of our fellow Officers and National Guardsmen are taking a stand against this plan because they realize that their fellow Americans were never allowed to know of this plan nor given the opportu­nity to vote on such a change in their government. In addition, the officers are concerned patriots and realize that this plan of world dominion is injurious in the extreme and a total fraud per­petrated against the people of the world.

This publication outlines the plan of these American Internal Protectors which they believe will stop this diabolical agenda. That plan is: OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000!

It is noted that this information is "unclassified" and the acknowledgements of appreciation for input to this material is given to The American Citizens & Lawmen Assoc., U.S. Law Enforcement Professionals Assoc., Aid & Abet Police Newslet­ter
    --with a statement: "We Police Against the New World Order wish to thank these organizations for their input, information and research".

I am not going to give much herein for I have asked staff to contact the group and gain permission or denial of right to use the material for our intent is never to injure--only to assist--and to do so in excellence of journalism.

It is noted that reports of increased suicides within the Los An­geles Police Department by officers is rampant. The cause as given by ones inside and feeling trapped within the system through threats to family, etc., is that they cannot longer stand the pressures of actions forced upon them. This comes DI­RECTLY from the "horse" so denial is indeed foolish. This same input comes from Colorado as well as Arizona in various locations best left unspecified. These are only DIRECT contacts so we will not belabor the point; however, know that you have ones on your side. Further, we have MANY enforcement offi­cers who read the LIBERATOR faithfully and feedback is that we are always "right on". The statements usually go like: "My God, I don't know where they get their information but these things are the TRUTH"! Thank you, you who serve your brother, for yours is an honorable service which has become a nightmare as is the unfolding of this New World Order. Be ad­vised that if you gather your strength against this beast it cannot survive!

I wish to publish this material in order to reach the readers who DO NOT KNOW there is a way and/or a place to share.

I believe we can take the liberty of sharing the "CONTENTS" of this Journal, in order as listed by topics: Purpose; Treason and Sedition; The New Age/New World Government Plan; Op­eration Vampire Killer 2000; What "New World"?; The Famous and Infamous (Quotes); World Money Powers; Media Blacks Out the Facts; World Government Under the U.N.; The Reli­gion of the NWO; New Age Professors; Psychologists Lead the Way; What is this Thing Called peace?; Traitors' Grand Finales A) Race Wars B) Ecological Collapse C) Visitors from Afar?; Communism Gone?; Americans Won't Need Guns in "Utopia"; L.A. Riots--an Orchestration; Remember, It Can't Work With­out You; A Personal Testimony; Vampire Killer 2000 Working; Enemy's Worst Nightmare; How Can you Play a Part; Battle Cry; Documents/Plans.

PURPOSE
    QUOTING:

The Police Officers, National Guardsmen and military offi­cers who have contributed to this special publication are aware of a plan to overthrow the Constitutional Republic of these United States of America.

This publication, many months in preparation, was found difficult to compile for many reasons. One important reason was that none of the officers involved were pleased with the duty of bringing to the attention of our colleagues the names and activi­ties of some in our nation who have been in the past (or presently) engaged in what can only be described by law as trea­son and/or sedition against their own government.

While detailing the plan of these Internationalists, the main goal of this special police publication will be to promote an ac­tive program that will defend America from those at work forming an oligarchy of Imperialism against this nation of free people.

The herein-described plan to halt this unAmerican activity can succeed only with the combined efforts of the People's Pro­tectors (the Police, Guardsmen and Military) and their coun­trymen in the private sector.

[H: I will get back from you readers: "But is this valid, real, honest and, and, and? I will present what they allow us to present--YOU will discern. I am happy to comment as I witness things you should note carefully--but YOU must now begin to discern for selves who are your enemies and who are your co-workers in TRUTH and desire for restoration of your freedoms. You have enough guidelines to discern the goals as stated against the actions offered to attain them. Do not be too overtaken by "force" involved as you must re­member always--these are "enforcement" officers in point. However, note likewise--that the full intent is through com­pletely non-violent, lawful manner of change. Let us all awaken to the need and this can be the transition back into freedom--without violence but through the original LAW!]

PERMISSION GRANTED
    [I WAS INTERRUPTED BY E.J. WHO HAS SPOKEN IMMEDIATELY WITH THE ORGANIZATION IN POINT. THEY ARE EAGER TO PARTICIPATE WITH US IN ANY WAY--WITH ONLY ONE DEMAND--THAT WE PRINT EVERYTHING IN THE DOCUMENT--AS IS! I AM DE­LIGHTED TO CONCUR AND WE SHALL SERIALIZE AS NECESSARY BUT YOU WILL GET THE WHOLE UNEDITED, UNCUT DOCUMENT. IN ADDITION, WE WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AND ITEMS FOR YOUR FURTHER INFORMATION AND I CAN PROMISE YOU READERS, A READ OF A LIFETIME. YOU ARE GOING TO BE ASTOUNDED AT THE THINGS WHICH HAVE TRANSPIRED AND ARE ONGOING AGAINST YOU. BLESSINGS REST UPON THESE DAR­ING SERVANTS OF YOUR NATION. GOD BLESS AND MAY OUR SERVICE BE IN TOTAL INTEGRITY AS WE DO WHAT WE CAN TO ASSIST IN PRESENTING INFORMA­TION UNTO THE PEOPLE OF THIS OPPRESSED REPUB­LIC. SALU.]

We will now move right on with outlay with the third page:

You are going to be SHOCKED, as readers, to realize that we have already presented this information to you--THIS IS YOUR CONFIRMATION!

OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000:
    (QUOTING IN USUAL FORMAT)
    TREASON AND SEDITION
    DEFINITIONS

In defining "treason" and "sedition" we look to the Fifth edi­tion of Black's Law Dictionary, pg. 1345, and pg. 1218.

TREASON: The offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance; or of betraying the state into the hands of a foreign power.
    SEDITION:...knowingly becoming a member of any organization which advocates the overthrow or reformation of the existing form of government of this state by violence or unlawful means.

The facts and information about some of the persons and their actions listed in this special report is prima facie evidence of their long involvement in activities directly designed to overtly overthrow the lawful, constitutional government of the United States of America. These individuals thus hope to de­liver the People of the U.S. into the hands of a foreign power known as the United Nations, which is in actuality an oligarchy of the world's super rich, who have no allegiance to any one nation and who control the U.N. from behind the scenes.

As the reader will find, many of these persons are, or have been members of various organizations and have as their pur­pose the destruction of this Constitutional Republic.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Not all of the people listed in this report are involved in treason and sedition against the United States. Some of the individuals listed and quoted are presenting evidence of these crimes committed by others or are listed/quoted for informational purposes only.

As patriotic Americans of all races, religions and political beliefs, we claim our right to defend our Republic from all ene­mies foreign and domestic. This education work is one such at­tempt.

THE NEW AGE/NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT PLAN
    Many of our nation's INTERNAL PROTECTORS know of the well-laid plan which will culminate before the year 2000, to usher the United States, along with the rest of the nations of the world, into a "utopian" global community allegedly under the control of a "philanthropic" United Nations. A great many of our fellow Officers and National Guardsmen are taking a stand against this plan because they realize that their fellow Americans were never allowed to know of this plan nor given the opportu­nity to vote on such a change in their government. In addition, the officers are concerned patriots and realize that this plan of world domination is injurious in the extreme, and a total fraud perpetrated against the people of the world!
    This publication outlines the plan of these American Internal Protectors which they believe will stop this diabolical agenda.

THE NEW ORDER
    Allegedly this new order is being set up to save THE PEO­PLE OF THE WORLD from a whole variety of "imminent" life and world-threatening disasters. Of those sworn protectors of the people that are aware of this global scheme, few realize that the actual behind-the-scenes plan is for an oligarchy of the world's richest families to place 1/2 the masses of the earth in servitude under their complete control, administered from behind the false front of the United Nations. To facilitate man­agement capabilities, the plan calls for the elimination of the other 2.5 billion people through war, disease, abortion and famine by the year 2000. As we can plainly see, their plan for "Population Control" (reduction) is well established and under way.

Our OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000 plan involves the awakening (education) of our fellow officers to the extreme need for them to take an immediate and active role in assisting their fellow Americans in stopping this plan for world dominion, using every lawful means available.

HUMAN PARASITES
    These elitists and their families have made most of their mas­sive fortunes off the American people, and have dedicated entire lifetimes to using public funds to subjugate the People to the will of their new world ARISTOCRACY.

This special police officer publication is a private endeavor, and is dedicated to those sworn Protectors of the People who refuse to play a role in enslaving their countrymen. We are proud of these brave Officers who are presently assisting other patriotic Americans of all races and creeds in halting this pro­gram for world dominion called the NEW AGE/NEW WORLD ORDER.

Some of our Police/National Guardsmen readers suggested names for this private police actions plan. Our government, to maintain privacy in its activities, has long been in the practice of choosing unusual names for covert operations, such as "Transylvania & Co.", "Garden Plot", "Operation Zapata", "Thunder Muffin, Inc.", "Operation Watch Tower", and "Cable Splicer", to name a few. We Officers, while in the alternative, desiring the greatest amount of publicity about our plan of at­tack against these anti-American types, likewise have chosen a cute little name for our off-duty, First Amendment POLICE ACTION. That name is: OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000!
    It is felt that this name reflects the actual program in which officers are involved, designed to stop or "kill off" the ongoing, elitist, covert operation which has been installed in the American system with great stealth and cunning. They, the Globalists, have stated that the date of termination of the American way of life is the year 2000. Therefore it is fitting that our date to ter­minate, at the very least; their plan, is also the year 2000.

LET IT BE WELL UNDERSTOOD, WE PROTECTORS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE NOT ASKED FOR THIS BATTLE. IT IS OUR NATION'S ENEMIES WHO HAVE BROUGHT THIS FIGHT TO THE VERY DOOR OF EVERY GOOD AMERICAN.

BE IT RESOLVED:
    * Our prayer and promise is to do all within our power, as faithful countrymen, to overthrow this evil, treasonous plan in a completely non-violent, lawful manner.

* Our sworn duty is to protect the people of this nation and its constitutional, republican form of government from any en­emy that would come against it.

* Our pledge is that WE WILL, BY EVERY MEANS GIVEN UNTO US, UPHOLD OUR OATHS AND FULFILL OUR SWORN DUTY TO OUR COUNTRYMEN.

PUTTING THE STAKE THROUGH
    DRACULA'S HEART
    WHAT CAN WE DO, WHAT SHOULD WE DO? The Globalists' agenda is a diabolical program which, through pa­tient gradualism, is slowly draining the moral, economic and political life blood from the United States and the hard working American people.

We in America, Officers and private citizens alike, are fortunate that at this moment in our history we can still LAWFULLY EXTERMINATE these parasitic Global Blood Suckers by plac­ing numerous "STAKES" made of words, paper, pen, and hard work through their hardened hearts.
    END OF QUOTING FOR THIS SITTING

Dharma, close this writing for we are needed elsewhere. We will continue this outlay as rapidly as possible. Please under­stand that our people serve in human format and have the same human duties as do all readers. God bless you ones as you come again, alive, and rise to meet your needs as a people and a nation. Salu.

Hatonn to step aside. Thank you.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#061, PROGRAMMING, PITFALLS AND PUPPY-DOG TALES

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 5

REC #1 HATONN

THU., DEC. 24, 1992 9:52 A. M. YEAR 6, DAY 130
    THURSDAY, DECEMBER 24, 1992
    CHRISTMAS EVE 1992
    OH HOLY NIGHT?
    'TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY?
    "The Supreme Court, in its final solution to the problem, said Christmas really is secular; or, the secular aspects of Christmas are legitimate, the religious not--when it comes to public prop­erty". Oh? All are right and all are WRONG. It is a celebra­tion of Santa Claus--a "Jewish" invention! Even the one with the incorrect label, was born in August--not December. Isaac Newton was born on December 25th--why do you not celebrate with apples and gyroscopes? The argument comes over the "Christmas tree
    --a Christian symbol"! (???) This was never a CHRISTIAN symbol. It was a "pagan" decoration! MAN HAS DECIDED WHAT WILL BE A SYMBOL--CERTAINLY THE SIGN OF THE CROSS IS NOT OF ESU--FOR HE DREW THE SIGN OF THE "FISH" AS HIS SYMBOL ACCORDING TO BIBLICAL HISTORY AS PRESENTED TO YOU-THE-­PEOPLE. Six pointed stars? This is the Sign of one David al Roy--not the Star of the House of David! Five pointed star--up­side down: the sign of Satan! Does turning it up-right make it the sign of Christ? What of the Star of the East? It was in the shape of a DISC--not a star of any light rays, much less--five!

Ah so, it is PEOPLE (MANKIND) WHO MAKES THE DIF­FERENCES AND COMES IN HATRED AND VIOLENCE, ANGER AND INSULT AT A TIME OF SO-CALLED "REJOICING" FOR MANKIND. So be it--God has time--you have run out!

Let me share with you a story from the St. Petersburg Times, Dec. 5, 1992 that was sent to me, on this subject:

AN UNSATISFYING SOLUTION TO THE
    CHRISTMAS PROBLEM
    QUOTING

I know it's Christmas when people get--well--"sensitive". I'm a rabbi
    (Jacob Neusner), so I know, very, very sensitive. This week, Christmas happened.

One of the angels who staff the USF-St. Petersburg library put a Christmas tree on her desk (out of her own funds, of course). No "religious symbols", just some artificial snow balls. On top, she put a star--a six pointed star. That's how she learned to make stars. No ulterior motive.

Now, in case you don't speak Politically Correct, the six pointed star is a star of David, a.k.a., a "Jewish star". So she'd blundered into putting a Jewish symbol on top of a Christian symbol.

I came by a couple of hours later, in time to answer her question: "Is that the wrong kind"?
    I: "Why?"
    She: "I don't know".
    I: "A Jew who didn't want a 'Jewish star' on a Christmas tree, or a Christian who didn't want a 'Jewish star' on a Christ­mas tree, or a secularist who didn't want a Christmas tree on state property"?
    She: A long sigh.
    I: Silence.
    So she made a five-pointed star.

That same afternoon, when I got home, I got a call from a Washington Post reporter, wanting to interview me on "the Christmas problem".
    I: "What problem"?
    He: "How Jews keep Christmas".
    I: "That's no problem. Christmas is a Christian religious holy day. Loyal Jews don't keep it".
    He: "But it's such a happy holiday. Why don't they want to hear our good news and celebrate with us"?
    I: "Sure, so is Easter, but you don't come calling on Easter. So for us is Passover, but we don't expect you to eat matzvah then".

After an hour of pointless meandering, which made me miss the five o'clock news and Golden Girls, he let me go, saying, "Well, I guess I don't have my story line yet".
    I: "What story"?

But there really is a story to be told at Christmas, and I don't mean the one in the Gospel According to St. Matthew. I mean the story of how we have yet to sort out three equally valid, con­flicting facts.

* The First Amendment is presently interpreted to mean not only that the state may not sponsor a religion or religion in gen­eral, which is the salvation of religion in this country, but that all marks of religion are to be blotted out, except when they're not. [H: That is, until Public Law 102-14 (please check number) when it became Public Law to utilize "Jewish" religion in the U.S. of A.]
    * A vast engine of gloppy sentimentality builds up a head of steam from November on, exploding in the annual orgy, shop till you drop.

* Christianity, in various formulations, really is a religion and really does celebrate (in its language) the birth of Jesus Christ at Christmas, and the resurrection of Jesus Christ at Easter. These are great and holy days.

When facts two and three meet, what happens? The schools are decorated in red and green and spend six or eight weeks singing Christian hymns.

Then fact one intervenes, and someone goes to court, and, with the usual exquisite timing, six hours before the annual Christmas concert, the judge orders the concert canceled, or moved from school property.

A while back, the Supreme Court set forth its final solution to the Christmas problem. It said, Christmas really is secular; or, the secular aspects of Christmas are legitimate, the religious not, when it comes to public property (and all that that represents). So, the court went on, Jingle Bells is kosher, Silent Night is not, and you can have Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer all you want, but no creche, no adoration of the Magi, nothing that speaks for (again in Christian language) the Good News that happened that holy night.

Now if I were a Christian, I would have taken up a cross an splashed across it, "Christ is born on Christmas day", an demonstrated around the Supreme Court on the holy day. For the court did worse than impose a wildly strict interpretation of the separation of church and state, but insisted on the exclusion of religion from every aspect of public life.

It declared Christianity a matter of culture, not religion at all. And that not only strikes at the heart of religious freedom, the state now defining what is, or is not, religion. It also presents authentic, believing Christians with a challenge to the integrity of their faith more dangerous than any since--with the legitima­tion of Christianity in the early fourth century by Emperor Constantine and the end of the state persecution of that religion--Christians climbed up out of the catacombs and went off and built Western civilization.

Now, through most Western history, people took for granted that religion and politics formed a tight partnership, along with every other aspect of cultural and social life. Judaism, Chris­tianity and Islam all formed free-standing, self-administering societies, with rabbis or bishops or kadis and imams exercising le­gitimate violence in behalf of the social order. The wars of the Reformation made prior arrangements too disruptive, and with the formation of the nation-state--territorial, encompassing, leveling difference so that Muslim, Christian and Jew all became, in theory at least, equal as citizens--the old world gave way.

Two ways lay ahead. In much of Europe, the state supported the church, so that tax funds pay for Lutheran and Catholic churches in Germany, the queen of Britain is head of the Church of England, and Catholic education enjoys tax support. In Ger­many priests and pastors served as chaplains to the murderers at Auschwitz, for one ghastly example of what happens when the state pays the piper and calls the tune.

In this country, the Bill of Rights gave religion the two great­est gifts it has received in all of human history.

First, the First Amendment recognized religion as a native category of American life, taking for granted that the American people, or enormous parts thereof, were religious. So state-sponsored atheism, in doctrine as in the Soviet Union or in sym­bol as in France, was eliminated.

Second, the First Amendment freed religion from state inter­vention, so that all religions had to compete as equals (more or less) in the free market of public life. And most religious Americans will agree that freeing religion from subservience to the state explains the vigor of religious life in this country, where upward of 90 percent of the population tell the National Opinion Research Center and Gallup Polls from year to year that they believe in God, and upward of 80 percent say they pray from week to week.

And that brings us back to Christmas, which is the one point in the year when we have to sort out how to keep state and church separate, while recognizing in fair and thoughtful ways the simple fact that a huge part of our population takes enor­mous pleasure in what for many is an authentically and uniquely religious occasion, and for nearly everybody else is a chance for a good time anyhow.

Every body wants to keep church and state separate.

Nobody, but nobody, wants state sponsorship of a particular religion or religions in general.

But--to identify the real issue--people still pray on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, and go to the polls on Tuesday, so keeping church distinct from state and keeping religion out of politics, or religious commitments and convictions out of public life, really are not the same thing.

The issue isn't Christmas, it's pro-life, a religiously based conviction, as against pro-choice; it's "In God we trust" on coins; it's paid chaplains in the military and in state institutions of all kinds; it's the use of state property for religious activities in the schools and universities. I have a regular, semi-monthly Talmud seminar for the Jewish (and other) prisoners in the state prison here, and the prison chaplain, a Protestant, and I enjoy the privileges accorded to us by the state of Florida. But a minister of some other faith than his and mine might have some trouble getting in: Santeria, for instance!

Would that matters were so easy to sort out that all we have to do is take one point off the star, or maybe take the star off the tree, to make everybody happy, or
    --if you prefer--to make ev­erybody equally unhappy!

Silence. (Jacob Neusner is distinguished research professor of religious studies at University of South Florida, Tampa, and author of A RABBI TALKS WITH JESUS;
    an interfaith, in­termillennial encounter, which Doubleday will publish next month).

And so--who ever heard of GOD?? Who ever heard of LOVE?? SO BE IT--FOR IN THINE TIME OF DECI­SIONS--THE WAVE SHALL BE UPON YOU AND WHEREIN SHALL YE SEEK THINE SOLACE??
    Indeed, at this moment in a state I shall not mention, in a public place--the so-called Christians and KKK have erected a cross. It was torn down and it again was erected!! But, how many of you know that already in place with full permission was a seven can­dle minorah--a VERY (and only) Jewish symbol placed in that very same public place? What are you doing, people of Earth?? IS THIS WHAT BRINGS YOU UNTO YOUR HIGHER AU­THORITY WITHIN THE REALMS OF GOD?? ARE YOU WORTHY OF GOD'S ASSISTANCE? I WONDER ???

"THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW DAY. GOD HAS GIVEN ME THIS DAY TO USE AS I WILL I CAN WASTE IT OR GROW IN ITS LIGHT AND BE A SERVICE TO OTHERS. BUT WHAT I DO WITH THIS DAY IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I HAVE EXCHANGED A DAY OF MY LIFE FOR IT. WHEN TOMORROW COMES, TODAY WILL BE GONE FOREVER. I HOPE I WILL NOT REGRET THE PRICE I PAID FOR IT".
    Next in the series:

(A U.S . POLICE ACTION)
    Quoting Continued
    EVIDENTIARY FOUNDATION
    Presented here are oft-used, famous quotes and statements which will make for easy reference for those who wish to use them to educate our fellow officers, National Guardsmen and military, or the private sector. As the reader will see, most of these statements have been around for many decades and are known by those who study history and the machinations of megalomaniacs known today as Globalists. Most are not new revelations, but just the opposite; however, few will ever be found in the controlled press. There are literally thousands of such well-worn statements about the coming world government. We have selected some of the very best and well known.

INVESTIGATOR'S NOTE: As the investigator will notice not all of the quotes are documented as to date and place of utterance. This will trouble some. If this is a problem to the reader, he should either eliminate those quotes, or consider, as police in­vestigators do, the great preponderance of evidence pointing to­ward any given hypothesis! In addition, as in other investiga­tions, sometimes the investigator must look at the results to ac­curately check the validity of the information one is receiving. This is to say, that many times we must look to see if what the statement purported would occur, ACTUALLY OCCURRED, in order to check and see if the original information received was valid. As the investigator will recognize, this is the same process used by law enforcement in proving the reliability of a Confidential Informant (CI). The reader will readily see that what the undocumented statements listed in this publication ex­posed, or stated would occur in the future, has either occurred, or is in the process of taking place today. Therein lies the proof of the validity of the original statements and why they were cho­sen to be included in this publication.

FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
    FROM THEIR WORKS YOU WILL KNOW THEM. Here are their words and works, and some very important evidence (STAKES) to use to expose and "kill off" the World Govern­ment Vampires in our society. In addition to this are included other pertinent materials (government maps, etc.) all of which revealed other parts of the same treasonous operation.

With these facts in hand, our nation's internal protectors, po­lice and National Guardsmen, will be able to alert even the most hard-headed of our colleagues to understand that: VERY SOON, IF WE DO NOT STOP THESE WORLD GOVERNMENT PROPONENTS, AND INSTALL IN PLACES OF LEADERSHIP HONORABLE MEN AND WOMEN, ALL MILITARY, NATIONAL GUARDSMEN AND OFFI­CERS OF THE LAW WILL BE USED AS THE "ENFORCEMENT ARM" TO GUARANTEE A FULL COMPLEMENT OF "VOLUNTEERS" FOR THESE IMPERIALISTS' "PEACEFUL" SOCIALIST GLOBAL SOCI­ETY.
    EXPOSURE IS THE DEATH KNELL OF
    THE NEW WORLD ORDER
    Investigating Officers always must demand proof of a crime. No assumption can stand alone. Here are the confessions right from the mouths of these parasites of liberty. Once armed with this information, our PLAN is simply for each Officer to take this publication, make copies of it (or order more copies) and pass them out ASAP to every Police Officer and National Guardsman he knows. All Officers, for their own welfare, and in order to be of assistance, need these facts. Keep in mind that these global government Blood Suckers, just like the old movie Vampires, must do their dirty deeds in darkness. The purpose of this publication is to bring that darkness to light! If we do this, the only other activity we "Police Against the New World Order" need apply is to UPHOLD OUR OATH OF OFFICE. In other words, our duty is to protect the people and their rights under the U.S. and State Constitutions.

We welcome every Internal Protector that loves liberty and has taken an oath "to protect our U.S. Constitution and the free­doms of their fellow countrymen", to join us in

SAYING "NO" TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

WHAT "NEW WORLD"?

Man's desire to rule the world is as old as his presence on the earth. The "New" World Order is actually the same old plan for world domination. Biblical history itself shows this to be true. The Tower of Babel was one such futile attempt by men to set up a ONE WORLD SOCIETY without God. And God Him­self crushed it. Satan tempted even Jesus, promising Him world dominion as His reward. This same promise has been given to scores of other men over the ages. History tells' of many who have accepted the Great Deceiver's terms. This diabolical quest has continued on through the 19th Century and into the 20th, with national and world figures each successively making plans for world rule. Listed here are but a few of such statements from many past decades up to the present.

HOW SHALL WE KNOW?
    Some among us ask, "How shall we know when tyranny has come to America's door"? There are very few answers that our Founding Fathers failed to leave us regarding the proper and improper role of government. Here is the answer to the question of how we shall recognize tyranny:

"SINGLE ACTS OF TYRANNY MAY BE ASCRIBED TO THE ACCIDENTAL OPINION OF A DAY; BUT A SE­RIES OF OPPRESSIONS, BEGUN AT A DISTINGUISHED PERIOD, AND PURSUED UNALTERABLY THROUGH EVERY CHANGE OF MINISTERS (ADMINISTRA­TIONS), TOO PLAINLY PROVES A DELIBERATE, SYSTEMATIC PLAN OF REDUCING US TO SLAVERY." -- Thomas Jefferson. (Has tyranny come to America?)

Another of our Founders said: "WHEN THE GOVERN­MENT FEARS THE PEOPLE THERE IS LIBERTY; WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT THERE IS TYRANNY". (There is no question at this time in our history that Americans fear their government).

THE FAMOUS & INFAMOUS--QUOTES
    Like the legendary Vampire Dracula lays claim to his vic­tims, the Globalist slowly drains the essence of life and liberty from our Land. While it may be surprising to some, we will begin this overview of U.S. treason and debauchery with America's current, number one proponent of world conquest, President George Bush:

GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH, President of U.S.,
    CFR Director, Trilateralist, "Lip-reader", CIA Director. Bush, one moonlit night in 1948 at Yale University, crawled naked into a coffin. With 15 brother "Bonesmen"
    (as they call one an­other) encircling him, he told personal tales of debauchery, took an occult oath, was raised ("born-again") as a MAN-GOD, jumped into a pile of mud, thus joining the occult, elitist Skull & Bones Society. He, indeed, is still a "Boner" today.

Bush spoke before Congress on Sept. 11, 1990, delivering a speech which he entitled "Toward a New World Order". Ad­dressing the subject of his Gulf War, he made his first public utterance of his, and his rich cronies' plans for a world imperialism in stating that the war against Iraq was "...a rare oppor­tunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a new world order can emerge".
    Let us take a moment to compare the statements of the "Father of the Republic" with those of Internationalist George "Boner" Bush:

"The great rule of conduct for us, in regard to foreign na­tions, is in extending our commercial relations to have as little political connection as possible". "....Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalships, interest, humor, or caprice"? "...It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world". George Washington, September 19, 1796. (Which George should we follow?)
    Bush has given his New World Order (NWO) pep talks at least 20 times over the last two years for various groups around the world. Space does not allow us to list all of these treasonous discourses; however, several more are listed further on in this report.

NOTE: DON'T MISTAKE THIS "BUSH BASHING" AS
    ANTI-REPUBLICANISM!
    Many of our Officers are deeply involved in either the So­cialist Republican party or the Socialist Democratic Party. Both parties have played a large part in setting America on the course toward 3rd World Nation status. Bill Clinton's goals are identical to Bush's--A New World Order Imperialism. Perot's ideas for government
    are also pro-Globalism.

We can give Bush credit that his recent unabashed utterances of his dream of a New World Order served to awaken at least a few slumbering Americans. These Americans now understand that, what was long planned and covertly implemented, is well on its way to fruition. Some will remember historical accounts of other megalomaniacs of the past who acted upon similar global ambitions. Several of the following are relatively recent examples:

ADAM WISEHOPHF, professor at Germany's Ingolstadt University, founded The Order of the Illuminati on May 1, 1776. This man designed the very plan of world domination that is still in use today to enslave the world's masses. Here, upon establishing his "Order of the Illuminati", he smugly reflects on his "conning" the gullible Christians of his day, saying:

"The most wonderful thing of all is that the distinguished Lutheran and Calvinist theologians who belong to our order really believe that they see in it (Illuminati) the true and genuine sense of Christian religion. Oh mortal man, is there anything you cannot be made to believe"?

Evidently not! And a high percentage of Christians today are still being conned in the same way. One prime example of this are the millions of Christians, and most church denominations, who have fallen for the NWO plan of a "One World RELIGION", being spearheaded by the United Nations' National and World Council of Churches, behind the battle cry of ecumeni­calism.

Watch the future and we will see only small groups of spiri­tual Americans, who will resist following the millions of "religious" lambs to slaughter. The Lord of the Bible always warned His people to never follow the MULTITUDE.

WORLD & NATIONAL LEADERS POINT THE WAY
    Let us continue with statements from those who over the last few generations have recognized the One World conspiracy.

BENJAMIN DISRAELI, Prime Minister of England, was attributed with this statement in 1844: "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes".

WINSTON CHURCHILL, Prime Minister of England, stated to the London press in 1922: "From the days of Sparta­cus, Wisehophf, Karl Marx, Trotsky,
    Bela Kun, Rosa Lux­emburg, and Ema Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recog­nizable role in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordi­nary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire".

JUSTICE FELIX FRANKFURTER, U.S. Supreme Court Justice: "The real rulers in Washington are invisible and ex­ercise power from behind the scenes".

JOHN F. HYLAN, Mayor of New York, 1918-1925, said, "The real menace of our Republic is the invisible govern­ment which, like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation".

FRANKLIN D. ROOSEVELT, U.S. President, in a letter written Nov. 21, 1933 to Colonel E. Mandell House, Roosevelt states: "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson". (History points to the last truly honorable and incorruptible American president as Andrew Jackson,
    "Old Hickory").

ROWAN GAITHER, President of the Ford Foundation, in 1954 lends proof to what we know to be fact today, namely that many of our Presidents have been a knowing part of this World Conquest plot. Mr. Gaither stated to Congressional Reese Commission investigator Norman Dodd: "We operate here un­der directives which emulate from the White House...The substances of the directives under which we operate is that we shall use our grant making power to alter life in the United States so that we can comfortably be merged with the Soviet Union". (Ike was President at that time.)

CARROLL QUIGLEY, Professor of History at Georgetown University, member of the CFT (one of the U.S. organizations dedicated to World Government) stated in his book Tragedy and Hope: "The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in Eng­land...(and)...believes national boundaries should be obliter­ated and one-world rule established". (Professor Quigley, according to his book, was totally dedicated to the One World Government program. Hundreds of our City, State and National politicians are members of this and other NWO groups. Governor Clinton, for example, attended Georgetown U. and stated that his mentor, Professor Q., taught him so many wonderful things. Since Gov. Clinton and his wife are totally dedicated, International Socialists and NWO promoters, perhaps Prof. Q. did have a great affect)!

BARRY GOLDWATER, U.S. Senator (Arizona) in his book With No Apologies, stated this about another Globalist group: "The Trilateral Commission is interna­tional...(and)...is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, co­ordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power--POLITICAL, MONETARY, INTEL­LECTUAL, and ECCLESIASTICAL".
    PETER HOAGLAND, Nebraska State Senator and Human­ist, speaking on radio in 1983 with the great American pastor and Patriot Everett Sileven said: "Fundamental, Bible-be­lieving people do not have the right to indoctrinate their children in their religious beliefs because we, the state, are preparing them for the year 2000, when America will be part of a one-world global society and their children will not fit in".
    DAVID ROCKEFELLER, Internationalist billionaire, Hu­manist, CFR kingpin, founder of the Trilateral Commission, World Order Godfather (and in all probability the High School graduate voted "Most Likely to Be Hanged for Treason"), voiced his praise of the controlled U.S. media for keeping their oath not to divulge the Globalist plans to the public. Speaking to his fel­low conspirators at a meeting, June 1991 in Baden Baden, Ger­many, of yet one more infamous World Order group, the Bilderbergers, Mr. Rockefeller said:

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years".

He went on to explain:

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we have been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries".
    (It is not reported if the attendees kissed his ring--or anything else--after their leader bestowed his blessing on those in atten­dance). Actually, we could ask Governor Clinton or Dan Quayle, both of whom were there. Bush and Clinton are Bilderbergers, Internationalists, and their goals are exactly the same for America.

Let us repeat.... CLINTON' S, BUSH' S , AND PEROT' S , PLANS FOR AMERICA ARE VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL. The Republicans' and Democrats' goals for America are virtu­ally identical. They both are taking our nation into global gov­ernment.

Globalist Mr. Dan Quayle was there at the June '91 meeting being sized up as a possible Bilderberger U.S. Presidential con­tender for 1996. The major media's job is to convince Ameri­cans that the Republicans and Democrats are on opposite sides and fighting each other.

[H: So WHY did I suggest you all swing your votes to Perot? Because he had built up enough steam that, should he get enough votes to overwhelm the "fixed' computer system--YOU WOULD HAVE A VOICE! HE WOULD BE HARD-PUT AFTER HIS ACCUSATIONS AND PROMISES TO STOMP ALL OVER YOU RIGHT AWAY AND PERHAPS YOU COULD HAVE MADE SOME INROADS INTO IDENTIFYING YOUR ENEMY A BIT MORE EASILY. NO MATTER--THERE WERE NO PATRIOTS RUNNING FOR OFFICE WHO WERE WILLING TO FOREGO EGO GRATIFICATION FOR YOUR NATION OR CITIZENS! SO WE WILL HAVE TO DO IT THIS WAY--THE HARDER WAY!]

JAMES PAUL WARBURG, Foreign Agent of the Roth­schild Dynasty, major player in the Federal Reserve Act scam: on February 17, 1950, while speaking before the United States Senate, this pompous Internationalist boasted confidently, "We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent".

ROBERT KENNEDY, former U.S. Attorney General of the U.S.": "All of us will ultimately be judged on the effort we have contributed to building a NEW WORLD ORDER". --1967 (We can all agree with Robert on one thing: All Traitors who participate in the NEW WORLD ORDER WILL BE JUDGED ONE DAY)!

PJ 61
    CHAPTER 6
    REC #2 HATONN

THU., DEC.24, 1992 12:25 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 130
    THURSDAY, DECEMBER 24, 1992
    CHRISTMAS EVE 1992
    QUOTING CONTINUED:

OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000, A U.S. Police Action.

THE WORLD MONEY POWERS
    The Global MONEY Vampires are in control of the finances of most of the world. Here are some statements of those who, past and present, have been aware of that control:

GEORGE W. MALONE, U.S. Senator (Nevada), speaking before Congress in 1957, alluded to the families that secretly own the "Federal" Reserve Bank and control the finances of the
    U.S.. He stated:
    "I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the last 49 years, they would move on Washington; they would not wait for an elec­tion.... It adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the eco­nomic and social independence of the United States"!

THOMAS JEFFERSON, U.S. President: "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aris­tocracy that has set the Government at defiance. The issu­ing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs".

JAMES A. GARFIELD, U.S. President: "Whoever con­trols the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce".

HENRY FORD, Founder of Ford Motor Company, com­mented on the privately owned "Federal" Reserve System scam: "It is well enough that people of the nation do not under­stand our banking and monetary system, for if they did,
    I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morn­ing".
    LEWIS MCFADDEN, U.S. Congressman, said this about those same international financial conspirators, during the very time they were taking over the monetary control of America: "We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the FED. They are not government institutions. They are pri­vate monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign cus­tomers...".
    AMERICAN MERCURY MAGAZINE, December 1957, pg. 92. "The invisible Money Power is working to control and enslave mankind. It financed Communism, Fascism, Marxism, Zionism and Socialism. All of these are directed to making the United States a member of a World Govern­ment...".

(With very little study one can easily prove the above is 100% factual and correct!)

MAYER AMSCHEL BAUER, (alias Rothschild/Head Bloodsucker) The Godfather of the Rothschild Banking Cartel of Europe stated, "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws".
    (Our Congress gave him and fellow International Bankers complete control of the U.S. monetary system through passage of the "Federal" Reserve Act, the Income Tax Act, and the 17th Amendment in 1913).

ROTHSCHILD BROTHERS OF LONDON. In a letter discussing their new banking scheme with fellow conspirators, June 25, 1863, they stated:

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors that there will be no opposition from that class. The great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantages will bear its burden without complaint".

(This was long before their takeover of the U.S. banking sys­tem).

RUSSELL MUNK, Assistant General Counsel, Dept. of the Treasury, in a 1977 letter admitted: "Federal Reserve Notes are Not Dollars".

(Then what is that paper stuff in your wallet??)

ONE LAST WORD ON THE MONEY VAMPIRES: Do we wonder why so many Americans are being sucked dry and are losing their homes, farms, and businesses each week? Is it just "cyclical (temporary) economic downturn" as the Establishment "Experts" and controlled media tell us? That is a fabrication to the 10th power. If any Officer doubts this after reading the pre­ceding statements by the money parasites, it would be wise to consider this secret communique circulated among the leading U. S. Bankers only, way back in 1934, entitled,

"THE BANKER'S MANIFESTO"
    "Capital must protect itself in every way...Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as pos­sible. When through a process of law the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the STRONG ARM OF THE LAW (Cops) applied by the central power of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principal men now engaged in forming an imperialism of capitalism to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their en­ergies in fighting over questions of no importance to us ex­cept as TEACHERS OF THE COMMON HERD". (Taken from the Civil Servants' Year Book, "The Organizer" Jan. 1934).

Well, fellow "Strong-Arms-of-the-Law", Americans are now losing over 4,000 homes, 2,000 farms, 2,500 businesses per WEEK to the Money Vampires who made the prior statement. Is it just coincidence? How many homes, businesses and farms have YOU helped take away from good Americans for the IRS/Banksters? For those Officers who still do not know it, "YES, THE IRS IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE WORLD ORDER PLAN TO DIVEST AMERICANS OF THEIR WEALTH, AND MAKE THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES PAY FOR THEIR OWN NATIONAL DESTRUC­TION".

The above should make every Officer stop and think be­fore assisting the bankers or "their" IRS government rev­enue agents.

It happens a thousand times a day across this land that our fellow Officers are unknowingly made a party to fraud and theft. And if you are one such Officer, then YOU unknowingly become the "executioners" for the men behind this diabolical system. Take heart, Officer. You can learn, as many others have, how to be a VAMPIRE KILLER, uphold your oath to protect the American People, and at the same time STAY WITHIN THE LAW.
    MEDIA BLACKS OUT THE FACTS
    BUT SURELY, IF THIS WORLD CONSPIRACY WERE TRUE I WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT IN THE DAILY NEWS"!

As in all investigations, it always comes down to, "How can we prove our case"? We personally feel it's hard to top the proof coming from the mouths of the very ones involved in this treacherous unAmerican program. Here's one terrific example. John Swinton, the former Chief of Staff for the New York Times, was one of America's best loved newspapermen. Called by his peers "The Dean of his Profession", John was asked in 1953 to give a toast before the New York Press Club, and in so doing made a monumentally important and revealing statement. He is quoted as follows:

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's his­tory, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalist is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possi­bilities and our lives are all the property of other men.
    We are intellectual prostitutes." Hard to believe? If there is any doubt--read on.

RICHARD M. COHAN, Senior Producer of CBS political news said: "We are going to impose OUR AGENDA on the coverage by dealing with issues and subjects that WE choose to deal with".
    RICHARD SALANT, former President of CBS News stated: "Our job is to give people not what they want, but what WE decide they ought to have".

And what is their "agenda"? What DO they believe we, the American people,
    --THE COMMON HERD, "...ought to have"? Here is the answer:

U.S. COMMUNIST SAYS "LIBERALISM"
    IS SOCIALISM
    NORMAN THOMAS. For many years the U.S. Socialist Presidential candidate proclaimed: "The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of "liberalism" they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened".

(How sadly true his words. He (Thomas) and Gus Hall, the U.S. Communist Party candidate, both quit American politics, agreeing that the Republican and Democratic parties by 1970 had adopted EVERY plank of the COMMUNIST/ SOCIALIST PARTY and they no longer had an alternative party platform on which to run).
    Following are some statements made by a few of America's top news personalities, but altered just slightly. In honor of so­cialist Presidential candidate Thomas, following each use of the word "liberal" let's place also the word "socialist". This may help us gain some insight into why America, after 70-plus years of continual "liberal" indoctrination on every media, educa­tional, and political front, has drawn "Socialism/Communism" and the New World Order to her bosom.

HERMAN DISMORE, foreign editor of the N.Y. Times from 1950 to 1960: "The New York Times is deliberately pitched to the liberal (socialist) point of view".

WALTER CRONKITE: "News reporters are certainly lib­eral (socialists) and left of center".

BARBARA WALTERS: "The news media in general are liberals (socialists)".
    We could go on, but I believe we get their point!

WORLD GOVERNMENT UNDER THE U.N.
    Just what is this most "wonderful" global organization all about?

DR. KURK E. KOCH, Professor, Lectured at 100 Univer­sities in 65 countries on 5 continents. Subjects of expertise: New World Order, Occultism, Extreme Movements, Parapsy­chology. His assessment of the coming NWO under the United Nations is that it will reduce everything to one common denomi­nator:

"The system will be made up of a single currency, single centrally financed government, single tax system, single lan­guage, single political system, single world court of justice, single head (one individual leader), single state religion".

He further states: "Each person will have a registered number, without which he will not be allowed to buy or sell; and there will be one universal world church. Anyone who refuses to take part in this universal system will have no right to exist".
    We should ask the following question of those fellow Officers who may doubt that they will be asked to enforce such a system on the American people. "Whom do they think WILL enforce all of this? Who WILL make the masses "fit-in"? Who WILL "remove" those who do not fit-in? Will it be the auto mechan­ics, bankers, school teachers, bakers, or candlestick makers??? Or, is it more likely to be Enforcement Officers?

JOHN E. RANKIN, U.S. Congressman: "The United Na­tions is the greatest fraud in all History. Its purpose is to DESTROY THE UNITED STATES".

GEORGE BUSH, New York 1991, "My vision of a NEW WORLD ORDER foresees a United Nations with a revital­ized peacekeeping function".
    And one more classic quote from our traitor President: "It is the SACRED principles enshrined in the UN Charter to which we will henceforth pledge our allegiance". - UN Building, February 1. 1992.
    UNBELIEVABLE! That ought to FRY THE GRITS OF EVERY LAWMAN AND TRUE AMERICAN THAT READS THIS QUOTE. Brother and sister Officers, how many of you are going to take a "sacred" oath of allegiance to the U.N. World Government?

Imagine, there will still be a few of our fellow Officers who will read this treasonous clap-trap and not believe that they will soon be ENFORCERS in a totalitarian world government.

There is no question that Bush, Clinton and Perot want Offi­cers to join them in swearing allegiance to such as the following:

UNITED NATIONS' WORLD CONSTITUTION: "...The age of nations must end.... The governments of the nations have decided to order their separate sovereignties into one government to which they surrender their arms".

NEED WE SAY MORE?
    We must, with great haste, awaken our fellow officers and ask them, "Will you pledge your allegiance to this NEW SLAVE STATE as your traitor President or his fellow Interna­tionalists Slick Willie Clinton and H. Ross Perot believe you will"??

ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI, National Security Advisor to Pres. Jimmy Carter and advisor to 4 other presidents, Exec. Dir. of Trilateral Comm., Marxist and proud of it! Here he speaks about what a New World Order will be like: "The tech­netronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more con­trolled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values".
    WE MUST MAKE OFFICERS LISTEN
    Whom do we think will "dominate" the masses in this UN-controlled society of "non-traditional" (unGodly) values?

ZBIGNIEW continues: "Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and main­tain up-to-date complete files containing even the most per­sonal information about the citizen. These files will be sub­ject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities."--From Zbig's book, BETWEEN TWO AGES.
    ADLAI STEVENSON, Council on Foreign Relations mem­ber and promoter of U.N. "Salvation": "The U.S. program (UN program) calls for total elimination of national capacity to make international war". (Take comfort in the fact that the U.N. promises to protect us).

WALT ROSTOW, Council on Foreign Relations member and U.N. spokesman: "It is in the American interest to put an end to Nationhood".
    (Sure it is, Walter!)

HUMANIST MANIFESTO, Article 12: "We deplore the division of humankind on nationalistic grounds. We have reached a turning point in human history where the best op­tion is to transcend the limits of national sovereignty and to move towards the building of a world community. We look toward the development of a system of world law, world or­der, based upon transnational government". (Humanists propose that the United Nations care for and control ALL PEO­PLES OF THE EARTH.) [H: Now, lets look again at THIS: Lao Russell and the honchos who took over the wondrous work of Walter Russell and turned his work into the dung­heap--CLAIMED THAT HE WAS A "HUMANIST ALL THE WAY". HE WAS NOT!! NOR SHALL WE ALLOW THIS TO GO UNCORRECTED!]
    LT. COL. JAMES "BO" GRITZ (RET), U.S. Presidential Candidate 1992, Most decorated Green Beret Commander in American history. Commander, U.S. Army Special Forces, Latin America. Chief, Delta Force. This great American hero explains the conspiracy within the U.S. government as follows: "... A spider web of "patriots for profit", operating from the highest positions of special trust and confidence, have suc­cessfully circumvented our constitutional system in pursuit of a New World Order. They have infused America with drugs in order to fund covert operations while sealing the fate of our servicemen left in Communist prisons.
    "Hiding behind a mask of official righteousness, this se­cret combination seeks to impose its own concept of geopo­litical navigation, nullifying liberty as the hard-won birthright of all Americans".
    END OF QUOTING, THIS SITTING
    I wonder how many of you police officers in this very same town wherein the Elite have efforted to silence my scribe and take her home through force and legalities, totally breaking all LAWS of the Constitution--realize what you have done?? Of course you couldn't know. But I promise you--you shall come to know! The Ekkers have fought long and against all odds to bring truth to you-the-people who depend upon YOU to secure their persons and their property--WHO HAVE YOU SERVED? These ones, in this very self-same township have had bullets enter their homes, Federal SWAT teams in the hills behind their home and, RIGHT NOW, total surveillance by the enemy--ev­ery day, everywhere they go and against all who come and go from their property!

If you care not nor believe that which I present--will you not look at this POLICE ACTION? Would you not take time to call into the new radio show hosted by one Darryl Gates, ex-Chief of Police in L.A.--and ask HIM ABOUT IT! There are so many L.A. Police Officers committing suicide over this inability to buck the system and have had their families threatened if they do not "play ball" that it is recognized as "epidemic". WHERE DO YOU FIT, BROTHER? This cancer has swept across your nation to the point that it is all but impossible to break these bindings--but you CAN! YOU ARE SWORN TO UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE YOU ARE DULY SWORN TO PROTECT--HOW DARE TREA­SONISTS CAUSE YOU TO JOIN THE TRAITORS IN THEIR UNITED NATIONS CHARTER CONSTITUTIONAL POWER? PONDER THIS CAREFULLY, OFFICERS, BE­CAUSE IT HAS COME TO YOUR TOWN, ANY TOWN, U.S.A.!

This has been too long a work session, Dharma, and I apologize but, chela, it is time now that your nation can awaken and through that very enforcement team intended to bring you ones down--YOUR NATION CAN RECOUP AND RECLAIM IT­SELF--IT BE WORTH THE ACHING JOINTS AND FIN­GERS--AH INDEED, IT BE WORTH IT! MAY THERE BE GOODNESS AND LOVE IN THE CANDLES THIS DAY! SALU.

We shall take up next sitting with "The Religion of The New World Order".

Hatonn to clear, please.

주제글 정보