THE POLAR SHIFT Part 4 of the Divine Plan
By MOSES!!!!!!
Jun 30, 2011 - 4:28:25 PM

http://www.truthwinds.com/siterun_da...p?q=1308925388

11/8-11/92 MOSES

THE POLAR SHIFT
Good Morning to you, Blessed Child. Today, I wish to speak to you on that which you call the "shifting of the earth" or the "polar shift". My Child, though many of you do know of the same, the vast numbers of the populace DO NOT, nor would they be readily accepting that the Earth is a LIVING organism which must, too, have a rest from the ABUSE inflicted upon her. Therefore, I ask you to print this material and disseminate it unto the people such that they may be informed and make changes as they so desire.
I will not tell you that which to do or not to do, for many, many of you SHALL PERISH. This is a fact. Seas and mountains will be where there were none. The oceans shall churn up their buried treasures from long ages past. Continents buried beneath many layers of silt and sand shall rise anew. Ships shall sink to their burial to return no more. Vast areas of land shall be seen no more. Large cities shall be buried and oceans shall move in to clean the debris.
Children, this is the ULTIMATE HOUSE CLEANING. And the same shall be done unto you as you have not taken the moves to DO your own cleaning. You have poisoned your environment and that of the other of God's creations which must live therein. You have POLLUTED NOT ONLY THE WORD OF CREATOR, BUT YOU HAVE POLLUTED HIS CREATIONS. AND THE SAME SHALL NOT STAND. Simply stated, THERE SHALL BE A REDISTRIBUTION OF THE OCEANS.
Your earth wobbles as a man drunk with wine, or as a spinning top out of control, about to come to a halt. Your time is borrowed in terms of actual months, and the same are FEW. Great numbers of you SHALL PERISH if you do not wipe yourselves out with nuclear wars beforehand. So, I say unto you, how much time do you have to waste? Just how much can you do about that which is going on around you? Well, let it be known that you can do a great deal if you are unified in your efforts. Even if you are not unified, ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I ASK YOU TO LOOK AT ONE COURAGEOUS MARTIN LUTHER KING, FOR INSTANCE. He first stood alone. The question is, "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?"
You can get your government "BACK", and you can build up your own defense system such that you can protect yourselves. You can toss out the SECRET SOCIETIES which run your government. You can call a halt to the murders of innocent people who speak out against your government. The numbers grow into the HUNDREDS, and you are not told THE TRUTH. You are fed LIES AND MORE LIES through your media. You believe that which you are told. And you sleep on while your world runs more and more out of control. EACH CAN DO SOMETHING. YOU WHO WILL DO NOTHING ARE HIGHLY ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR DECISION TO DO NOTHING "WHILE ROME BURNS".
Now, be of the understanding that these so-called "shifts" are periodic occurrences and are necessary PURGES BY THE EARTH. Many of you think you are doing the so-called ethnic cleansing. Well, news and more news. Mother Earth gets to do the ultimate ETHNIC CLEANSING, and she may not have the same sort of ethnic cleansing in mind that you therein have.
Many of you have been given to move inland away from places of obvious destruction. Many of you have been warned in dream state and you have found the need to move. Many of you have been given jobs to take you to other places and you have listened to the urging to follow another road at the crossroads of life. Many of you have been warned by a nudge or a push to follow a certain course and YOU HAVE NOT LISTENED. Such is your own choosing. Many of you WILL SURVIVE THE SHIFTING OF THE EARTH, but billions of you WILL GO BEFORE and DURING this catastrophe.
AS IT IS, MANY OF YOU WILL be lifted off the earth by beings from other spheres who are here for the purposes of retrieving those WHO LOVE AND TRULY SERVE HOLY GOD CREATOR. Those who serve the Antichrist are busy building all manner of underground shelters to hide from the fury and to remain within their body structures. These are the ones who LOVE GOLD AND SILVER, WHO LOVE POWER, WHO LIVE THE "GOOD LIFE" AT THE EXPENSE OF EACH OF YOU. THESE ARE THE ONES WHO DREAD THE LEAVING OF THE BODY AND WILL DO ANYTHING WITHIN THEIR POWER TO CONTINUE THE STAY THEREIN, AS THEY ARE TERRIBLY FRIGHTENED TO BEHOLD THAT WHICH AWAITS THEM IN THE AFTER.
Precious Children, the Antichrist WITHIN THESE WORLD LEADERS IS FIGHTING "TOOTH AND NAIL" TO TAKE THE VERY LAST ONE OF YOU INTO THE DEPTHS OF THE SEA AS YOU ARE.......LOADED WITH ALL MANNER OF DARKNESS. THE SAME IS SEEKING TO KILL AS MANY OF YOU AS POSSIBLE THAT YOU MIGHT BE DONE AWAY.......HOPING TO UNLOAD THE WEIGHT OF YOU, THEREBY AVOIDING THE SHIFTING.
LET IT BE KNOWN....AND THIS IS FOR YOU WHO WORK IN SECRET TO HIDE YOUR EVIL WORKS FROM THE MASSES, THE EARTH WILL SHIFT WHEN FATHER-GOD-CREATOR DECIDES UPON THE SAME. MANY, MANY OF YOU EVIL ENTITIES WILL SINK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEANS TO BE GIVEN YOUR JUST BURIAL. MANY OF YOU WHO PREPARE FOR YOURSELVES ALL MANNER OF SHELTERS IN "SAFE" PLACES WILL BE EVER SURPRISED TO FIND OUT THAT YOU "DO NOT" OUT-GUESS THE FATHER OF ALL WISDOM. MANY OF YOU EVIL WORKERS OF DARKNESS WHO HAVE INVESTED GREAT SUMS OF MONEY IN YOUR "PROTECTIVE" UNDERGROUND SHELTERS HAVE BEEN LIED TO BY THE ADVERSARY AND YOU ARE LIVING A LIE AND HOPING AGAINST HOPE. IT IS NOT WISE TO TRY TO OUTGUESS MOTHER EARTH.
Precious Children, for those of you who wish to stick around, I would advise you to CLEAN OUT THE INNER SUCH THAT YOU CAN HEAR THE WORD OF HOLY CREATOR COMING TO YOU. BE ADVISED THAT FOR YOU WHO HAVE ALL MANNER OF NEGATIVES STORED THEREIN, SUCH THAT YOUR RECEPTION IS CUT OFF, WILL NOT BE UNTO THE RECEIVING FROM THIS END. I WARN YOU AND TAKE THIS AS IS...A SERIOUS WARNING. BE UNTO THE RECEIVING FROM THIS END. I WARN YOU AND TAKE THIS AS IS...A SERIOUS WARNING. BE UNTO THE CLEANING OF YOUR INNER VESSELS AS YOU HAVE BEEN DIRECTED. AND BE UNTO THE DOING OF THAT WHICH YOU CAN DO TO BRING THE POWER OF TRUTH IN ALL YOUR AFFAIRS. IF YOU ARE IN THE ARMY OF FATHER-GOD-CREATOR, YOU ARE INDEED VALIANT AND YOU WILL DO YOUR PART TO STOP THE SPREAD OF THIS EVIL.
MANY, MANY OF YOU EXPRESSED A DESIRE TO COME FORTH IN THESE LATTER DAYS TO FIGHT IN THE ARMY OF HOLY CREATOR, BUT NOW YOU RENEGE ON YOUR END OF THE CONTRACT. YOU HAVE TURNED AWAY FROM ALL THAT IS OF CREATOR AND UNTO THE LOVE OF THE MATERIAL, AND YOU HAVE CUT YOURSELF OFF FROM THE RICHNESS OF THE LIGHT OF GOD. REMEMBER THAT THE SAME IS YOUR VERY OWN CHOICE AND NONE OTHER. IF YOU WILL NOT BE UNTO DOING YOUR SHARE, IT SHALL NOT GET DONE, FOR NO ONE, I SAID "NO ONE" SHALL DO YOUR SHARE SAVE IT BE YOU.
NOW, DO YOU HAVE IT CLEAR?....THIS SHIFTING OF THE POLAR LOCATION SHALL TAKE PLACE AND WITH A GRAND FURY, AND NOT ONE WHIT WILL YOU DO TO AVOID THE SAME. BUT YOU CAN DO A GREAT DEAL ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU IF YOU WILL BUT SEEK THE TRUTH BEFORE THE COMMUNISTS/ZIONISTS/KHAZARIANS DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND INITIATE RELIGIOUS PURGES AMONG YOU.
ROSAH, BEAR WITH ME, AS I KNOW THIS IS OLD HAT FOR YOU AND FOR MANY OF YOU WHO SEEK TO KNOW AND LIVE THE TRUTH. BUT LET US RECALL THAT OVER A YEAR AGO I TOLD YOU THAT THOSE WHO SEEK THE DARK, GROW DARKER WITH THE DARKNESS AND THOSE WHO SEEK THE LIGHT OF CREATOR GROW GREATER WITH THE LIGHT, AND THE GREAT CHASM BETWEEN THE TWO GROWS EVER WIDER. WELL, BE APPRISED OF THE SAME....ALL OF YOU. YOU WILL BE PITTED BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER, WORKER AGAINST WORKER, AND FAMILY AGAINST FAMILY. YOU WILL KNOW GREAT STRIFE AMONG EACH OF YOU, YET YOU WHO HOLD TO THE TRUTH REGARDLESS OF THE STORM WILL GROW STRONGER IN GOD'S KINGDOM FOR THE FIGHT. THE WHEAT ARE SEPARATED FROM THE TARES. AND I NOTE YOU RECALL THE MEMORY AS I HAVE SHARED THE SAME WITH YOU, ROSAH. YES, INDEED THE WHEAT ARE ALWAYS WHEAT AND THE TARES ARE ALWAYS TARES, AND THE DIFFERENCE IS NOT FOR YOU TO JUDGE.
BUT I SAY UNTO EACH OF YOU, OPEN YOUR EYES AND KNOW ABOUT THAT WHICH IS TRUTH AND OF FATHER-GOD-CREATOR, SUCH THAT YOU KNOW AN ALLY OF GOD FROM AN ENEMY OF GOD. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW TO TAKE ALL INTO PRAYER FROM NON-TRUTH, THEN I TELL YOU NOW YOU SHALL NOT KNOW YOUR GOD'S FRIEND FROM GOD'S ENEMY. NEITHER WILL YOU KNOW YOUR OWN FRIEND FROM YOUR OWN ENEMY. THIS IS SOMETHING WHICH YOU MUST DO AND ONLY YOU. NO ONE CAN PROCESS THAT WHICH GOES INTO YOUR INNER MIND SAVE IT BE YOU, YOURSELF. THUS, YOU WILL NOT BE UNTO THE CALLING OF ANOTHER TO CONTINUALLY MONITOR THAT WHICH GOES WITHIN YOU TO DETERMINE IF THE SAME IS OF FATHER-GOD-CREATOR OR OF SATAN. YOU, PRECIOUS CHILDREN, SHALL BE DECEIVED UNTIL YOU CLEAN YOUR INNER AND MAKE ROOM FOR THE RECEIVING OF TRUTHS FROM THE HOLY CREATOR. SEEK TRUTH IN ALL LEST YOU BE DECEIVED, FOR THE FOX IS IN THE HENHOUSE AND MANY OF YOU BELIEVE THE FOX TO BE MOTHER HEN. WAKE UP, LITTLE CHICKS. YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE A MEAL, HEAR--ALL WHO WILL OPEN UP UNTO THE HEARING. THE RECEIVING OF THESE TRUTHS IS FOR EVERYONE. IT IS BROADCAST ON THE SAME CHANNEL WITHIN EACH OF YOU. THE PROBLEM WITH THE LOT OF YOU IS THAT YOU HAVE YOUR SETS TURNED OFF CONTINUALLY. THE GREATEST NUMBER OF YOU GO ON FEAR OR APATHY OR ANY COMBINATION OF NEGATIVE EMOTIONS.
PRECIOUS CHILDREN OF THE LIGHT OF HOLY CREATOR, YOU ARE EACH SAFE UNTO THE CREATOR--REGARDLESS OF THAT WHICH BEFALLS YOU. IT IS JUST THAT MANY OF YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE ACCOUNTABLE. YOU HAVE A SHORT TIME IN WHICH YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. WHAT IS YOUR DECISION? WILL YOU SEEK THE COURSE OF TRUTH AND LIGHT OF GOD, OR WILL YOU CONTINUE TO BURY YOUR HEAD WISHING ALL TO GO AWAY? BLESSINGS UNTO EACH OF YOU IN THE FINDING OF YOUR OWN WAY. FOR BROAD IS THE WAY OT DESTRUCTION AND NARROW IS THE PATH WHICH LEADS TO WHOLENESS. MANY SEEK THE GATE TO ETERNAL GLORY BUT FEW THERE ARE WHO FIND THE SAME. BLESSINGS IN THE JOURNEY AND BE REMINDED TO BE EVER UNTO THE SEEKING OF GOD'S ILLUMINATION LEST YOU FOLLOW WITH THE GREAT NUMBERS WHO SEEK THE ROAD OF LEAST RESISTANCE. I AM MOSES.
YOU ARE SACRED CREATIONS
Good Morning, Blessed Child, it is I, Moses. I shall continue somewhat with the element of unity of the sexes....the union unto which Father-God-Creator created each of you. You are told in Genesis that Adam and Eve were created as pair. The point is that all, as originally created, were each as pair. The perfect union for each soul is with the opposite of the original pair. This is certainly under the most ideal conditions. Most of the time, however, situations are certainly less than IDEAL, and many unions are made for a variety of reasons....FREQUENTLY the least of which is to FOLLOW DIVINE WILL.
Lessons are often VERY PAINFUL in the learning. WERE IT NOT FOR OTHERS WITH WHOM TO INTERACT, HOW ELSE WOULD YOU COME FACE TO FACE WITH YOUR OWN DECISIONS? You, and only you, can polish the diamond in the rough into the beautiful gem; and, I assure you that the work is ALL YOURS. YOU GET TO DO YOUR VERY OWN POLISHING.
Many of you rush head-long into relationships and, on looking back, many of you have learned some sort of TRIAL-AND-ERROR lesson. Many of you take many ages to learn a single lesson. Yet, it is your very own lesson and, would that you had followed the LAWS OF CREATION in the beginning, you would have lessened your own suffering.
We are not here to chart out your courses. We are here to give unto you guidance. The Creator has sent among you guidelines for your spiritual evolution. Shall I go over but a few of the same?
PRECIOUS CHILDREN, YOU ARE SACRED CREATIONS. TREAT THE BODY PHYSICAL IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT IS AN UNDEFILED PLACE OF RESIDENCE FOR THE SOUL. THE SOUL WAS CREATED HOLY. WHEN YOU DEFILE YOUR INNER SANCTUARY, YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOUR FEELINGS FOR SELF TURN TO THOSE OF DISGUST, SHAME, OR ALL MANNER OF NEGATIVE EMOTIONS. YOU POISON THE SOUL WITHIN THE BODY.
BE UNTO THE KNOWING THAT YOU ARE EACH DIVINE CREATIONS. KEEP THIS KNOWINGNESS TO THE FORE OF THE THINKING, THAT YOU WILL KNOW TO PRACTICE YOUR OWN DIVINENESS.
YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT, WHICH IS TO LOVE YOUR HOLY CREATOR WITH ALL YOUR BE-INGNESS.
THE SECOND GREATEST IS UNTO THE LOVING OF YOURSELF AND YOUR BRETHREN IN A LIKE MANNER.
LITTLE ONES, THE VERY NATURE OF LOVE IS UN-DEFILED. IT ENGENDERS A TOTAL RESPECT AND HONOR. LOVE GLORIFIES. IT EDIFIES. PRECIOUS CHILDREN, LET ME ASK OF YOU THUS: "HOW COULD YOU COMMIT ALL MANNER OF VILE BEHAVIORS IF YOU WERE FILLED WITH THE PURITY AND BALANCE OF LOVE?" NAY, I SAY YOU COULD NOT. YOU WOULD NOT BE LED ASTRAY, AND YOU WOULD NOT LIVE A LIFE OR FRAGMENTATION.
LET US LOOK AT THE WAY IN WHICH MOST OF YOU MAKE DECISIONS. YOU REACT. YOU DO NOT ACT WITH FORETHOUGHT. MOST OF YOU ACT ON THE IMPULSE, "HOPING FOR THE BEST", INSTEAD OF ACTING WITH PLANNING AND FORETHOUGHT. NOW, IS THAT NOT A FACT?
Look around you ....THE GRAND NUMBERS OF ABORTIONS, THE GRAND NUMBERS OF MURDERS AND SUICIDES, THE GRAND NUMBERS OF TEEN PREGNANCIES, THE GRAND NUMBERS OF PERVERSIONS OF THE FLESH AND GRAND EXPERIMENTATION WITH DRUGS AND MORE DRUGS....IT IS ALL BUT FOR THE MOMENT. You are a society of the MOMENT, and "LET THE MORROW TAKE CARE OF ITSELF."
YOU WHO LIVE AROUND THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT HAVE BEEN WARNED AND RE-WARNED, SUCH THAT THE LOT OF YOU HAVE NOW BECOME DE-SENSITIZED TO THE FACT. YOU WILL HEED NOT THE WARNINGS TO STORE WATER AND FOOD. YOU KNOW THAT WITH THE ADVENT OF SUCH A QUAKE, ALL THE UNDERGROUND WATER WILL BE POISONED AND FOOD WILL BE RIPPED FROM THE SHELVES. YOU LIVE IN THE MOMENT WITH THE IDEA THAT, "THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TO ME." Such was the idea of the people of "INVINCIBLE ROME", and of MANY, MANY civilizations before the same. YOU WOULD NOT LISTEN THEN, AND THE VAST NUMBERS OF YOU WILL NOT LISTEN NOW. You keep going back to the table to sup as you are not yet sated. Such is your own choosing. Let me ask you thus, "Have you not read of NOAH, and the warnings he gave unto his brethren? You have probably wondered often what might have been the matter with such a large group, that they would turn their heads in disbelief. Large numbers of you do not believe that a GREAT FLOOD happened at that date in time. You were then as you are now....DISBELIEVING. YOU CONTINUE IN CIRCLES AND YOU MAKE NO MOVE TO GET OFF THE WHEEL. Let it be known that the decision to get off the wheel is none other than your very own. You will live the laws of HOLY CREATOR when you get ready to do the same, and for the most of you the same is when you are fully sated with the physical/material.
Let it be known that the LAWS OF HOLY CREATOR are simple indeed and given to center around THE ISSUES OF LIVING LOVE FOR THE CREATOR, FOR YOURSELF AND FOR YOUR BRETHREN. FOR HOW COULD YOU STOOP TO KILL OR TO STEAL, OR TO LIE OR TO COVET THAT WHICH IS OF YOUR BRETHREN OR TO COMMIT ADULTERY, GROSS FORNICATIONS, PERVERSIONS OF THE FLESH, TO DRUG YOURSELF OR TO ABUSE YOUR VESSEL IN ANY FORM? NEITHER WOULD YOU BE UNTO THE CASTING OF HATE OR MALEVOLENCE OR IN THE JUDGING OF OTHER OF GOD'S CREATIONS. BLESSED CHILDREN OF HOLY CREATOR, WHERE THERE IS LOVE THERE IS WHOLENESS, BALANCE, BEAUTY, JOY AND ABUNDANCE. THIS IS A FACT.
This is not to say that you will not wax and wane in the keeping of the vessel clean. You are on a path of spiritual evolution, and the following of the same seldom goes straight up. THE SPEED AT WHICH YOU EVOLVE DEPENDS UPON YOUR VERY INTENSE DESIRE TO LIVE THE LAWS OF FATHER-GOD-CREATOR. The "PROOF" is indeed in the "PUTTING" into action these laws.
I hear many of you right now, proclaiming, "I live the laws." I say nay, not one of you LIVES THE LAWS. WERE IT SO, YOU WOULD NOT BE THEREIN. I AM MOSES. BLESSINGS UNTO YOU IN THE HUMBLING OF YOURSELVES UNTO THE CLEANING OF THE INNER, AND UNTO THE LIVING OF THE LAWS OF CREATION THAT YOU MAY KNOW WHOLENESS. WE ARE FOREVER UNTO THE SERVICE OF HOLY CREATOR, THUS UNTO THE SERVICE OF YOU, OUR BRETHREN.
RECOGNIZE THE FEELINGS OF LOVE
Good Morning, Beloved Child. Let us continue with the fourth installment. Let us talk somewhat of FEAR. This is THE MOST prevalent NEGATIVE EMOTION with which you go about filling the inner. IT IS A POWERFUL TOOL OF THE ADVERSARY. WHERE THERE IS FEAR, YOU ABSOLUTELY CROWD OUT ALL SENSE OF LOVE AND SECURITY. YOU CUT OFF YOUR INNER VESSEL FROM THE RECEIVING OF BALANCE AND WHOLENESS. YOU THEN BECOME IN A STATE OF FRAGMENTATION. FEAR IS BUT ONE OF NUMEROUS NEGATIVE EMOTIONS WHICH ROB YOU OF LOVE'S RADIANCE.
Remember that LOVE IS OF CREATOR, and that LOVE IS WHOLENESS, BALANCE AND JOY. Love is POSITIVE AND FILLS YOU WITH THE LIGHT OF CREATOR. ALL NEGATIVE EMOTIONS PUSH OUT THE LIGHT AND CAUSE A VOID. YOU THEN LOSE BALANCE AND REASON. YOU REACT, NOT ACT. YOU LOSE A SENSE OF CALMNESS AND DISPLACE THE SAME WITH A SENSE OF AGITATION. WHERE THERE IS LOVE OF CREATOR, REMEMBER THERE IS PEACE AND GREAT JOY. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU LEARN TO RECOGNIZE THOSE FEELINGS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENCE OF LOVE AND THOSE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PUSH OF THE ADVERSARY....THE ABSENCE OF LOVE.
That which many of you call LOVE is nothing more than an inner void pushing to be filled with the sensationalism of the outer. Such push for sensationalism will never be sated. Once you fill yourself with sensationalism, YOU ADD TO A LONGING FOR MORE OF THE SAME. Thus, you will find yourself seeking once more to fill the void. Let me ask you, "What good does it do to pile emptiness upon emptiness?" If you add to emptiness, you get emptiness. If you multiply emptiness times emptiness, you get emptiness.
Many of you who seek the "good life" know the meaning of that which I speak. You have wandered for years upon years.... for some, let me say, lifetime upon lifetime, seeking to fill the void. (If this is somewhat redundant to some of you, let us remember the REPETITION PRODUCES LEARNING, unless of course YOU ARE BRAIN DEAD. And if you were, you would not be reading herein.)
Many of you rush headlong to each and every church service seeking to fill the void. And you go away unfilled. Little do you know of that which you do. You have no explanation for that which goes on within you. You have come to live life in a state of apathy. Your emotional state neither goes up nor down. You live a flat profile. Many of you exist as dead on the inner, for you DO NOT KNOW OF THAT WHICH IS TRUE JOY and of Father-God-Creator. You have reached a wall and know not how to climb it.
Let us recognize that you must clean the inner of ALL NEGATIVES such that you have room on the inner for the LOVE of Creator. LOVE CLIMBS ALL WALLS. Within the LOVE OF CREATOR, YOU ARE GIVEN THE FREEDOM TO WALK THROUGH WALLS, OR TO LEAP THEM IN A SINGLE BOUND. LOVE TEARS DOWN WALLS.
LOVE GIVES FREEDOM TO ALL. PRECIOUS CHILDREN, LOVE KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NO BOUNDARIES....NEITHER LANGUAGE BARRIERS NOR PLANETARY BOUNDARIES. SOAK UP THIS FREEDOM AND KNOW THAT IT IS MEANT FOR YOU. YOU WERE CREATED TO BE FREE.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE DARK AS TO GOD'S TRUTHS, KNOW THAT THIS IS FAST BECOMING A THING OF THE PAST, FOR TRUTHS ARE STEADILY POURING OUT UNTO YOU THAT YOU ALL MIGHT BE FREE. THOSE OF US IN THIS REALM AWAIT YOU WITH OPEN ARMS. WOULD THAT YOU WERE ALL FREE OF YOUR OWN PRISONS.
AS YOU MAKE ROOM AND SO DESIRE, MORE LOVE WILL BE ADDED UNTO YOU. LOVE BUILDS UPON LOVE AS THIS IS ITS NATURE. AND LOVE MULTIPLIES, AS YOU CAST IT OUT ONTO OTHERS. BE UNTO THE GIVING. GOD'S SUPPLY IS WITHOUT BOUNDS.
PRECIOUS CHILDREN, KNOW THAT WHAT YOU DWELL UPON WITH THE THINKING GROWS WITHIN YOU. YOU AND ONLY YOU WILL DECIDE WHETHER TO GROW EMPTINESS OR LOVE. FOR IT IS YOU WHO MUST WALK THE NARROW PATH TO WHOLENESS AND NONE OTHER CAN DO IT FOR YOU. PLACE YOUR ATTENTION SOLIDLY ON THE PRESENCE OF HOLY CREATOR AND LIVE HIS LAWS. HAVE IT NO OTHER WAY. COME HUMBLY WITH PURITY OF DESIRE AND ASK TO BE FILLED OF DIVINE LOVE. IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU.
BLESSINGS. I AM MOSES.
http://www.phoenixarchives.com/liberator/1992/1192/112492.pdf for the liberator this was in, it has other good reads from 1992.