PJ 60
CHAPTER 13

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., DEC. 5, 1992 9:27 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 111

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5, 1992

APPRECIATION
I greatly appreciate Commander Soltec's filling in for me on the yesterday. I know that you ones are weary of hearing doom and gloom and the "same old stuff' from Hatonn. Soltec's writings often come from Dharma as to geophysical "lessons" but these current comments and observations come from Arizona. Also come the higher teachings from Arkansas and Texas. We get valid and informative reports from New York and Canada--also from Nevada. So, if you perceive "just" old Hatonn is dumping on you--I trust you will now think again. Other writings in the LIBERATOR and as urgent releases come from valid information from "reporters" and yes, "insiders"--usually through me but often directly to "staff". This is so there can be observations more varied as to location than centralized just in California. But, remember, the "big ones" are usually stemming from Cali­fornia because this is where the BIG installations and Elite Car­tel have the larger facilities. Texas is another massive "hotbed" also. At any rate, when I cannot be present I do appreciate a brother filling in for me. The jello (called "earth") out in Cali­fornia is so unstable that the fissures don't even know how to lo­cate themselves but "they" are about finished carving new break lines and soon "they" will get on with it.

TURN TO SOMALIA
I hear all sorts of responses about the Somalian expedition of the U.S. in massive display of strength and "those poor starving Somalis". Where in the world ARE your brains, WORLD?? Stop now, or after the lesson, and GET YOUR MAPS!

First let us remind you that first the Soviets set up massive ob­servation (intelligence) ports in Somalia. Then the Soviets turned their activities to Ethiopia. At that time then the U.S. toot over the bases and the operations with greater installations and puppet government in Somalia. THEN CAME THE DAY YOU DUMPED THE GOVERNMENT AND WALKED OUT ON ALL RESPONSIBILITY TO SOMALIA--DELIBER­ATELY LEAVING IT IN TOTAL ANARCHY AND CHAOS--TO FIT YOUR NEEDS TO FLOW LIKE SYRUP OF STRYCHNINE INTO THE AREA AT THIS TIME! LOOK AT YOUR MAPS.

WHO IS WHO IN U.S.?
OK, first pay attention to who is informing who of what in the "new" U.S. government! BRENT SCOWCROFT!! (Several DAILY direct reports to Clinton personally)--The Mormon ZIONIST Elite "Kissinger Associates" co-lead dog in the administration! Then, secondly, every day Clinton & pup­pets are given the CIA report on the situation!!! No truth, just reports as desired!! You are going to find that Kissinger Associates also set up the mess in Somalia exactly as they have done in Serbia!
The Elite will now accomplish many things at the stroke of a pen and a little psychological honey. You have now the oppor­tunity to inject (vaccinate) and place microchips and disease for incubation into your nice new troops--how many do you notice having served already in Saudi Arabia?? That's right--not hardly ANY! This is the way it MUST BEGIN to preserve the illusion. Will Bush use this opportunity to bring down open martial law and hold the White House? Who cares--there is such other "stuff" afoot as to make that pale in comparison.

OK, take your finger and put it on Somalia (Note that Ethiopia is directly to the West ). This is a major placement of WHERE the Israelis made sweeps to bring out "Ethiopian Jews", right up to NOW--with or without the native's permission. Forced ex­traction, uprooting and resettlement where they are totally unaccepted! Remember, the Ethiopians are BLACK and the "JEWS" claim a desire for a supreme "WHITE" race!

Now leave that area and move up the coast to the north. You come to the Gulf of Aden which is the mouth of the Al Bahr Al Ahma (RED SEA--very important). Moving on you come to Yemen and now move inland and north or along within the Red Sea and you find, of all things--Saudi Arabia. If you move to the East of S.A. you find Bush's (and son) controlled Bahrain--which controls the new sweet crude pools in S.A. and the "golden mountain". If you move on to the Northwest--Ah Ha! Jordan and Israel. To the Northeast--OF COURSE!--IRAQ and the Persian Gulf! Still think this little military maneuver is to bring rice to the starving, fly-bitten babies of Somalia??--WITH OVER 45,000 TROOPS FOR STARTERS???? And, chelas, what do you think of the "tooth-fairy"?

How many of your men will come back from this little patrol of the rice bags against peasant children bearing almost obsolete guns with very little ammunition, with sand flea-bites and Cholera, Hepatitis, Yersinia Pestis or Yersinia-Shigella PLAGUE and/or varied degrees of modified Anthrax? THE MEDIA HAS SET THE STAGE SO THE ELITE WON'T HAVE TO MAKE ANY SHOW-AND-TELL AT ALL. MOREOVER--WHAT HAVE WE HERE?? STOIC MARINES GOING FORTH TO BATTLE TO FIGHT AND PERHAPS DIE--AND THE MEDIA SHOWS YOU A LINE-UP OF "SHOT-TAKING" MARINES ALL IN A STATE OF SHOCK AT A HYPODERMIC NEEDLE AND TWO PASS OUT! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE, AMERICAN PARENTS--HOW DARE YOU SEND YOUR BABIES OFF TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE BANKSTER'S ONE WORLD ORDER!! I SUPPOSE YOU WILL ALL EXPECT GOD TO BLESS YOUR DIRTY WORK ALSO??

NASTY REMINDERS
Let us remember a bit of geography and a few prophecies. It is said that the lands will split and swallow the myriads of people at Armageddon. What might that mean and WHERE would that be? It is said that that great split will come all the way from the Dead Sea to the Red Sea and where might that actually be??

Well, there is a distinctive Y-shaped head of the Red Sea graben (Def: "graben": Two vertical crustal fractures between which the central block has slipped downward producing a steep-sided, flat bottomed valley [see Soltec's earliest writings on 'Earthquakes and Earth Crust']) with SINAI in the center. To the east, the Gulf of Akaba is an extension of the greater Jordan graben with the Dead Sea and Lake Tiberias/Sea of Galilee both of which are well below sea level and will be "swamped". Farther south along this great "East African" rift is the steep eastern wall in ETHIOPIA!

OTHER NASTY PREDICTIONS
You continue to nag and ask why I would keep my scribe and "service" crew in an area as unstable as Tehachapi, California. Well, for THEM I will repeat because they get a bit nervous with the continual shaking, rocking and rolling ("around this year's Christmas Tree"). Number one: the navigation-commu­nication base is located here ("somewhere"). The crystal will be preserved in pristine form which means WE WILL lift it and anything on the immediate surface out of the way of possible fracturing AND, the area--because of tectonic plate slippage and uplift--THE AREA WILL RISE WITH ITS MAXIMUM RISE POINT AT A POINT SOUTHWEST OF TEHACHAPI--ON THE COASTAL EDGE OF THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT.

This will probably cause a massive rift with a lot of "suction" to the coastal land mass which will topple a lot of the western mass. This will probably, however, give some security from in­coming possible tidal wave action as it dumps directly into the crevasse caused by such splitting action and the "rise" will shed the inflow of water as water will always seek the lowest point. This means, though, that the area of Mojave, Tehachapi and Southeast into the Mojave Desert will be lifted also with the maximum point of rise on the Eastern side of the San Andreas at the general area of Tehachapi. For you geologists who tend to be awfully skeptical--this gives meaning to the "Palmdale Bulge".

Also, this means GOOD NEWS IN THIS PARTICULAR AREA, THAT THE LAND MASS IS NOW LIKE JELLO-- THE SLIPPAGE AND RISE WILL BE BUFFERED BY A TYPE OF LIQUEFACTION WHICH WILL KEEP THE MASSIVE EARTH MOVEMENT IN ABRUPT JERKING MOTION TO BE QUITE MODIFIED, RELATIVELY, IN THE IMMEDIATE AREA AND IN THE RISING PORTION OF THE MOJAVE DESERT. THIS WILL LIKELY KEEP THE MASSIVE DAMAGE FROM DESTROYING THOSE NICE BIG UNDERGROUND INSTALLATIONS ALSO. AND YOU THOUGHT YOUR GOVERNMENT WAS STUPID, SIC, SIC.

This does, however, mean bad news for tidal wave watchers for the "rising" will come from the plates lunging under the coastal area of the North American plate. Please, chelas, don't under­estimate God's ability to take care of you who are in service unto HIM.

So, does this mean that if you are in Tehachapi you will auto­matically be SAFE?? NO INDEED!! In many ways it will be the most dangerous place on the globe. If you are just seeking "safety" of your little human bones--I suggest you NOT come here because what will be going on here is not going to be even believable to my own people. Do not think that to come here and form your rock circles and blow purple smoke rings will bring you security--it will bring almost sure destruction!

MONEY MATTERS
Let's just leave the cute military tricksters for a minute and see how many of you think the money "thing" and bank "thing" are ALL OFF? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN!

On Tuesday, September 15th, the subscribers to Investor's Business Daily (a small competitor to the nation's leading financial daily, The Wall Street Journal) were greeted by very ugly news that the Federal Reserve had adopted secretive new rules (final rules) THAT WILL ALLOW REGULATORS TO SHUT DOWN UNDER-CAPITALIZED BANKS WITHIN 90 DAYS OF JANUARY 1, 1993!

Interestingly enough, that same Wall Street Journal, published by the Dow Jones Organization FAILED to publish the news for over five full weeks--until October 22, 1992--and hardly anyone paid a bit of attention. PEROT noticed but where were YOU?

The report by the Federal Reserve announcing its new rules claims that only 100 banks (Mr. Perot's announcement to you) will be affected. According to the study published by the Washington Post Newspaper's book division, the new rules will result in far more than 100 banks closing and as many as 2,000 banks could be locked tightly. What's more, according to the above study, the cost of closing these 2,000 banks will be be­tween $30 and $50 billion, as a minimum figure. (Very, very minimal--just to lock them up--not bail them out!)

The FDIC is bankrupt and has only some $6 or $7 billion at most, in any assets to even consider for utilization. Therefore, in 1993 Congress will have to cough up an additional $30 to $50 billion right off the bat. Ah, but this assumes that the econ­omy begins to recover promptly, and slips no further from current levels.

I believe you can easily see that that is NOT what will hap­pen! You are in massive unemployment and there is no way you can recover without war and massive changes--even war will not save your assets.

REMEMBER THE 19TH OF DECEMBER
Do not forget that on December 19th, new, tougher FDIC reg­ulations will take effect. Banks and savings and loans whose shareholder capital is less than 2% of assets will be closed un­less they merge or obtain new capital SOON. Listed here are THE GROUP FIRST LIKELY TO BE IMMEDIATELY AFFECTED according to "Weiss Research". The big brother's banks will have a different sort of two-step shuffle. So, if you are in any of these banks listed I can only suggest you consider immediately getting shifted OUT of them. There simply will not be money to pay all depositors even in partial amounts. Re­member that old defunct banks have NOT YET PAID OFF THEIR LOSER DEPOSITORS!

***INSERT LIST HERE. (See next page.)

I am indebted to the Lyke Report for this data--I am weary of my people being bashed as "bad forecasters".

Quote: "It looks as though once again the responsibility for pre­serving a bankrupt banking system is going to fall squarely on the shoulders of the U.S. taxpayer. Already the U.S. Treasury has pledged a $70 billion line of credit to the FDIC. Under the Treasury plan the banking system is supposed to pay this money back. But you and I both know that that will never happen. That means that either the taxpayer is going to pay the money back (deflationary), or that the U.S. Treasury will forgive that debt (inflationary)."

One of the banks that cannot meet the 2 percent capital require­ments if it wrote off all its bad loans is Citicorp--the largest bank in America. It and another one or two in collapse and there would not be enough money in the Treasury to bail them out.

Whether you are a depositor or a borrower--you better get to attending this matter for when banking "regulations in emer­gency" get rolling you won't be able to withdraw more than ten percent of your balance at any rate. Following the 10% draw it will drop to 5% at the END of each month.

How can they "getcha" if you are a borrower? If you have a mortgage with a bank that fails, the mortgage will have to be as­sumed by a new bank. If during the interim--from when you took out your mortgage to when your bank failed--interest rates went up, you will have to refinance your house at a higher rate of interest. (It won't matter if prices have bottomed out or not for your loan will have been on the going price at the time of the mortgage.) Right now you might be budgeting yourself on your 8 1/2 percent mortgage rate. But if interest rates go higher, and your bank fails, and your mortgage falls into the hands of a new bank, they'll tell you to forget your old rate and they'll dictate to you what you will pay on your new mortgage. It might be 10 percent, it might be 12 percent or it might be even higher. The same story if you have a business with an open line of credit.

Therefore, you don't need only worry about your bank's health just as a depositor, but also if you are a borrower. Remember that the Resolution Trust Corporation thieves of the U.S. Ad­ministration can snatch your property in a twinkling of an eye--under NEW laws which disallow you even a hearing on the matter once you enter default over 14 days. I remind you that the Elite PLAN TO HAVE IT ALL!

Dharma, I need to now turn to subject material for tomorrow's meeting.

I see a shift into a form of "marketing" or something, which I cannot allow to continue. We are NOT in "marketing" or "new project" formation. We need, in fact, to remain in static status on what we have had going until this all shakes out a bit.

As to the "Survival Storehouse"--close it down completely. I dislike reference in any form to "survival" and, moreover, I will only write about and offer ability to "get" a few brief listed items. By "close down" I mean "change that name" because it is already "closed". We are not in the "survival business". Ones who are working in "promotion" have only one concern--that is to get funding and sustenance to the Constitutional Law Center. We do not "market" God's Word as we would a chunk of cheese and IF READERS WILL NOT SUPPORT OUR "WORD", THEN IT SHALL CEASE TO FLOW. Do not con­fuse your task with MINE and do not, in your exuberance for coming into the area, concern yourselves with other than your own adventures--by this I mean: If you wish to invest your own funds into a venture--do so for I shall not provide same from God's resources for any other ventures at this time. My people have HAD ENOUGH. I need no more ones coming to the area; I need no input from ones simply to make a "killing" for selves and I certainly will not allow for distractions in direction. You can meet and meet and meet and it will change nothing out of proper sequence. I have said to stay the projects and hold up until we can get some other things in order.

As I have said over and over to ones at onset of this mission--you are welcome to do anything you like in this valley--for it is still a free nation of sorts--however, if you choose to go into "competition", that is exactly what it will be and I think you know who will eventually WIN! If you want to do magnificent things--do them wherever you WERE, go back there, and/or spare me this continual harassment. My people are weary, they effort diligently to hold to my requests and you become "out of order" by conjuring and branching out into those areas wherein it is not in our best interests at present. We have to live in this village as community--we are not going to put others already in business--out of business.

I appreciate all willing hands and understand the need for de­sired growth and sharing of ideas, etc. But we have too much of critical importance to randomly thrust forth in scattered direc­tions. If you simply turn your actions to fruitful purpose in the areas committed to your service, it will be more than sufficient. That Law Center MUST HAVE BACKING FROM THE PEO­PLE WHO USE IT--SO PLACE EFFORTS THERE IN UN­LIMITED MEASURE AND THAT LEAVES COMMAND OUT OF THE NIT-PICKING AND ATTENTION. If you find that you simply cannot do this, as requested, then I have to ask you to subside and withdraw for "no wine shall be offered be­fore its time"!

Any funds from the Institute are meticulously accounted and a buffer will be kept for security at all times. There is NOT FUNDING FOR OTHER RANDOM PROJECTS JUST BE­CAUSE SOMEONE THINKS IT A GOOD IDEA FOR THIS OR THAT. So be it. If I do not make myself clear, then I shall do better at the meeting.

This is NOT to offend or chastise anyone for I have neither in­terest nor position to do either. I do, however, have responsi­bility for management of this mission, and you are out of order to continue to present distractions even if they be in good intent. Again, I must remind you that our paper is not an advertising sheet. We will only mention and make available resources for specific and very, very limited items as they need be available for our outlined suggestions.

Now, to you wonderful and sharing people who jump immedi­ately into efforting to fulfill that which you PERCEIVE I have asked--SLOW DOWN! I wanted to bring the ones in Virginia into attention and as a resource. You do not NEED drag a greenhouse from Virginia--nor the expertise in point. You do need to get into "attention" of possibilities which could be on­going immediately in this place. We accomplished what was needed in this circumstance for the present so back off and allow business to flow in that area--you do not need to ship anything out here for you have the largest organic grower in the nation in your "dooryard".

You see, September Morn was not actually "out of business" but only out of immediate alternative ideas. I believe you will note that there are now so many alternative ideas for actions as to confuse the very mind in choices. And, furthermore, you ones "here" needed to come into some "alternative possibilities" as well.

I suggest you move on with minimal thrust and by the time the "student" is ready the "teacher" will come. Or, to paraphrase: "When the foundation is ready, the house will be built"--do not confuse the foundation with the structure!

Allow our visitor from S.A. to have what she needs to take home with her--on credit or whatever is appropriate. Do not mix credits out of the other operation in Nevada. That is very tedious at best and not worthy of my people's time in discourse. What is given out is always returned in greater measure in kind--be that ever present in your dealings, chelas--ever present. It has naught to do one with the other as businesses are separate for this very reason and it behooves you who are "closest" to re­alize it.

As to the PLEAIDES CONNECTION series. THOSE BOOKS ARE MY BOOKS ON ALL ACCOUNTS--IF THAT BOTH­ERS ANY OF YOU, SO BE IT! FURTHER--GOD GIVES AND GOD CAN TAKE AWAY AND I WORK DIRECTLY FOR GOD. THOSE BOOKS ARE ORDERED OFF THE SHELVES AND ANY DISTRIBUTION BY AMERICA WEST OR THE EKKERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. IF THAT IS NOT PLEASING TO EITHER--THEN I SUGGEST YOU RELOOK AT COURT ORDERS FOR MY PEOPLE WILL NOT BE PLACED IN FURTHER JEOPARDY BECAUSE OF GREED AND MALICE. IF IT BE CALCULATED THAT I OWE SOME $78,000 FOR THOSE JOURNALS--THEN I SUGGEST THERE HAD BEST BE A BETTER ACCOUNT­ING! AND, FURTHER, IF YOU ARE SPEAKING OUT IN SPECULATION ABOUT SOMETHING WHICH YOU UNDERSTAND NOT--I SUGGEST YOU ATTEND THE TONGUE AND IF THE HARNESS ON THE TONGUE FITS, PLEASE WEAR IT.

I HAVE NO SINGULAR OR SPECIFIC CONTRACT WITH ANYONE!

Let us take this off so we can get on with a new subject. Thank you.

Hatonn to clear.

PJ 60
CHAPTER 14
REC #1 HATONN

SUN., DEC. 6, 1992 7:52 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 112

SUNDAY. DECEMBER 6. 1992
PARENTS
By Ken Coons
If you are a parent with children to rear
And you wish them true happiness,
You want them to learn all the things that they should
And someday to be a success,
Then there is a way that these things can be done
Without all the tension and stress.

Remember these four simple keys, if you will
And you will be happy to find
It will be a pleasure for them and for you,
For this way is pleasant and kind.
You first must instruct them, and then you must guide,
Encourage, with praise right behind.

Now when you instruct make it simple and clear
And make sure that they understand.
Then leave them alone and allow them to try
Before stepping in with a hand.
Some need to ponder things over a bit,
No two are alike in the land.

When you need to guide them and show them the way
Example will play a big part
If you show the way by the things that you do
It gives them a good running start.
When they see you practice the things that you preach
It somehow impresses their heart.

Encouragement builds up desire to try,
Without it the task can't be done,
For if he believes in his heart he can win
The battle is already won,
For thoughts become things if desire is strong,
He'll win any prize 'neath the sun.

Now praise is a must for it helps one to build
A healthy self worth and esteem,
Unless he believes he deserves the reward
He'll lose out on anyone's team.
But if he is praised for the effort he makes
With confidence he'll chase his dream.

Do you think it different at ANY age? Do you think it is differ­ent from me to you? From YOU to me?

There is a point to remember, however, as you turn that other cheek over and over again--that sometimes the cheek that needs to be turned is the one on the rear so that the child MUST grow! And--you might try a foot to the rear from time to time lest he only live YOUR life expression and not that of his own.

There is one other thing to understand--that is, if you damage another deliberately--forgiveness by God is very different from forgiveness from the ones actually damaged. Furthermore, if you challenge Truth and ones who bring that Truth and speak for Hosts and God--The "forgiveness" obtained from God does not allow you assumed reentry into the circle of the ones in hu­man form offended and denounced. You can do that which you like but the "assumption", for instance, that you can blast and pain my people and return into a fold of human circle just be­cause you "believe in Hatonn and feel forgiveness" you must re­alize clearly--that your station is separate and that which you take up with me, you take up with ME--not through a speaker--for your presence and great speeches to me THROUGH A SPEAKER--indicates your intent to have the "speaker" as­saulted, good or bad--for I AM NOT MY SPEAKER OR WRITER. If you only function through a "speaker" then you have no notion of who I am or what you are about.

LET US EXAMPLE
Here is a bullet to the heart and since it be written in pure hatred and ignorance beyond challenge I shall share it. What this one does with me is one thing--but tell me why my people should open arms and welcome in ones after such attack? Ah indeed, there ARE local ones who continue to come within the circle--first to touch visitors and claim their allegiance and then expect the "people" in point to deliver audience BECAUSE it is as­sumed the speaker MUST accept whatever--because of my pres­ence. Well, I AM EVERYWHERE--and the speaker is NOT ME! I repeat--an insult, however, sent THROUGH my speaker--is actually an insult directed at my speaker and/or ones of hers/his important attachments--for if there is believing--one goes directly to source--i.e., ME! So ones act in perception of correctness and chop their bridges and burn them to the ground--then, "Oops, I guess I erred--but God forgives so automatically I am venerated!" No you are NOT--for God expects the blun­ders and utilizes them as lessons--just as this immediate writing in point.

I told you that when you "play games" it is dangerous just as with astrology and fortune-telling of any kind. Numbers used in any manner save the basic foundation of mathematics is going to get you into trouble the same as any other thing of which you KNOW only a tiny smattering of a "thing" IS.

This following came from C.E. in Reno, Nevada and I hope that someone will see that she gets this response. First, print the letter:

The Phoenix Liberator
Nov. 25, 1992
Gentlemen:

G 42
Y 130
E 30
O 90
R 108
G 42
O 90
S 114

On Nov 17th: (Liberator)

"I have one last thing at this moment to say to Commander Gritz. I AM EXACTLY WHO I SAY I AM--I COME WITH THE SON WHO IS CHRISTED SANANDA--ONE WITH GOD AND I AM THE FATHER OF THAT SON COME THAT MY PEOPLE BE RECLAIMED ALONG WITH MY CREATIONS. YOU, SON, HAD BETTER BE VERY, VERY SURE OF WHAT YOU DO FOR YOU ARE NOT GIVEN ALL TO SEE AND KNOW AND CONCLUSIONS JUMPED TO IN ANGER AND PERCEIVED "RESIGNATION" JUST MIGHT BE INCORRECT!*** "

CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION AND RETURN THE UN­USED BALANCE TO:

C.E.

So be it. However, it might be better to note the rest of the rules and the story. You assume you have done a very, very CLEVER COUP. You have done nothing but PROVE IGNO­RANCE. You have taken a name out of context and out of lan­guage in use for the very game at hand. My name in your lan­guage and in use--IS "GEORGE"! "Gyeorgos" is a name used in Greece and written in the Greek alphabet wherein the "sound" is best described in your English as GYEORGOS! You have no way to "count" with your numbers in the Greek alpha­bet for it differs as much as Chinese script or Arabic.

(So, by your own numbers above):

G 42
E 30
O 90
R 108
G 42
E 30
342 = 3+4+2 = 9
ONE OF THE SIGNS OF "GOD"!)
Now, WHO is injured from such a "game"? ME? MY PEOPLE? OR C.E.?? "I AM EXACTLY WHO I SAY I AM!" WHO MIGHT BE C.E.? You ones had best go back and read carefully WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS FOR THE EGG ON FACE IS NOT MY EGG NOR MY FACE!

There are so many versions of this game above that you had best be most careful because if you don't know them all and make a slip in "knowing"--you are going to have a whopper of an egg sandwich! Further, if ALL you use for discernment IS THE GAME--you shall be caught in the trap of the game! Go in search of TRUTH in each perceived instance. How about a lit­tle "freedom in truth" lesson?

John: 8:25-32

"Tell us who you are," they demanded.

He replied, "I am the one I have always claimed to be. I could condemn you for much and teach you much, but I won't for I say only what I am told to by the ONE who sent me; and he is TRUTH." But they still didn't understand that he was talking to them about God.

So Jesus (Esu Sananda) said, "When you have killed the Messiah ("Messiah" only means "messenger", students.), then you will realize that I am he and that I have not been telling you my own ideas, but have spoken what the Father taught me. And He who sent me is with me--He has not deserted me-for I always do those things that are pleasing to Him."

Then many of the Jewish (lazy translation--should be "Pharisees") leaders who heard him say these things began be­lieving him to be the Messiah.

Jesus said to them, "You are truly my disciples (followers of the Truth brought forth--not the "man") AND YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!"

I do not like taking even this brief passage out of context for words become flippant and without meaning in truth of defini­tion--however, Truth must be sought diligently.

"Truth" is the correct answer in each set of circumstance and to base "whole cloth" on shreds and threads of different weavings--will merit you chaos. All is RELATED to ALL--but to insert poison into any drink poisons the entire of the drink! I suggest that you are simply living the LIE if you refuse the "whole" for you cannot base judgment upon any save the "whole". A writer "IN SEARCH OF TRUTH" asks "Is it True:

That $950,000 in tax-payer money will be spent on the inaugu­ration of the President? Isn't a simple "swearing in" more ap­propriate during these difficult times?
That Citicorp has been trying to sell its parent holding company to Saudi Arabian interests in an effort to avoid FDIC closure under laws which take effect December 19?
That CBS News anchor, Dan Rather, saw an un-altered version of the so-called Zapruder Film of the assassination of John F. Kennedy within days of the shooting, which clearly shows that the fatal shot was fired by the Secret Service driver of the limou­sine in which Kennedy was riding?
That the New Jersey state assembly approved Assembly Concurrent Resolution 30, thus endorsing a Constitutional convention?
A convention would allow New World Order groups to tamper with our Constitutionally protected rights.
That launching a satellite via a space shuttle is harder and far more expensive than launching it from a rocket? Why then does NASA continue to waste tax-payer dollars?

A very good set of questions for You-the-people among zillions of others. My mission is to also cause you to look at some of the questions and "search out the truth".

I have so much information that there is no way to get it to you for it is now time for confirmations which allow you to under­stand and see--not count silly numbers upon which to "judge" that which should never be judged (THE MAN OR BEING) and allow information upon which valid discernments can be made and good and valid judgments OF ACTIONS!

This same author shares more with you. He writes a very good periodical but never divulges his name in the paper in point. This is a very good idea--seeing as some will only count the numbers in his name (real or fashioned) and JUDGE him ac­cordingly. So be it.

THE POETRY CORNER:
OUR NEXT PRESIDENT
Bill Clinton will be President,
come January 1.
No darker day in history
has seen a setting sun.
This nation failed its greatest test,
while Satan had some fun.
Bill Clinton will be President
come January 1.
Bill Clinton will do as he's told
Bill Clinton is a whore.
When will this nation see the light?
Please, God, what is in store?
The people think they've found their man.
They've thought that thought before.
Bill Clinton will do as he's told.
Bill Clinton is a whore.
Bill Clinton is a puppet bought
by those who pay the bills.
There is no chance that he will change
the cause of all our ills.
We're headed for our darkest days.
That thought gives me the chills.
Bill Clinton is a puppet bought
by those who pay his bills.
Bill Clinton has achieved his goal
He'll sit upon the throne.
With Hilary close by his side
he'll reap the seeds he's sown.
The fact that we elected him,
this nation will bemoan.
Bill Clinton has achieved his goal.
He'll sit upon the throne.
(Written Nov. 4, 1992)

FinCEN
This may not mean much to you until you read further and, since I have written about these "troops", I would think that you would enjoy this confirmation of same. Again, names will be held except as listed by the writer of this article.

QUOTING:

MORE ABOUT FinCEN
On the Radio Free America broadcast of October 13, 1992, "Mark from Michigan" went into elaborate detail about the presence of United Nations troops upon American soil; the cre­ation of the MJTF police, which he claimed stands for the "Multi-Jurisdictional Task Force", and an organization he called FinCEN. Mark claimed that these three organizations are part of a three-tiered objective. [H: Now my purpose: He is cor­rect!]

I have found no documented mention of MJTF police.

However, my investigation into FinCEN, which Mark claimed is "the second element...four military and secret police units inside the continental United States", leads me to a brochure published by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Net­work in April 1991. The brochure states that, "Secretary of Treasury Nicholas F. Brady officially established FinCEN by an Executive Order dated April 25, 1990. This order set forth the FinCEN mission to provide a government-wide, multi-source intelligence and analytical network to support law enforcement and regulatory agencies in the detection, investigation, and pros­ecution of financial crimes...currently staffed by criminal inves­tigators and/or analysts from Customs, IRS, DEA, Secret Ser­vice, Postal Inspection Service, FBI and BATF."

(For those unaware, Mr. Brady is a Bilderberger and a mem­ber of both the Council on Foreign Relations and the Committee on the Constitutional System. These organizations seek to es­tablish a world government, being sold to the public as a New World Order.)

This is the first instance I have seen where it was suggested that someone other than the President writes Executive Orders (EOs). But it appears to be true, since no EO was written by President Bush on the date cited by FinCEN. [H: Pay atten­tion!]

To further complicate matters, a reference to FinCEN ap­pears in remarks made by President Bush at a "Luncheon for Newspaper Publishers" on January 25, 1990, three months prior to FinCEN's claimed date of creation. Quote: "Treasury's newly created Financial Crimes Enforcement Network will im­prove financial intelligence."

Based on this earlier reference to FinCEN, I searched for an EO issued in 1989. Again, I found nothing. I did find the In­telligence Authorization Act of 1990, passed as public Law 101­193 on November 30, 1989, which authorizes appropriations for intelligence activities to 10 prominent government agencies, in­cluding the Department of the Treasury. I also found that Fin­CEN's 1992 budget "for necessary expense" exceeds $18 mil­lion.

The last item I found credited to FinCEN is "TRENDS IN MONEY LAUNDERING", an 11 page simplistic overview of various means used to launder money. It was published in De­cember 1990.

Does Mark possess documents not readily available to the public which give credence to his allegations about FinCEN? Who really established FinCEN, and why? What useful func­tion does FinCEN provide for the $18 million per year it re­ceives from Congress?

What has been published about FinCEN leaves many ques­tions unanswered. My search for truth about FinCEN's origins and purpose will continue. But from what FinCEN acknowl­edges in its own brochure, I conclude that FinCEN violates my right to privacy as provided for under the 4th Amendment to the Constitution.

Tom Valentine, host of Radio Free America, says he has not received the "4 1/2 inches" of documents Mark promised to send him. Valentine also says attempts to reach Mark at the telephone number provided (by Mark) have not been successful.

Has Mark pulled a "snow job" on information-hungry listen­ers of Radio Free America? Has he been "silenced" by some­one? It appears that whether, or not, Mark is correct concern­ing his specific charges, FinCEN is meant to play a role in the New World Order.

END OF QUOTING

Included here is a small map which I have also "received". I will tell you in advance--IT ONLY LISTS A MERE PORTION OF THE LOCATIONS ACTUALLY IN FULL USE AROUND YOUR NATION. WE SHALL INCLUDE IT ANYWAY BE­CAUSE THE PLACES MARKED ARE WHERE PEOPLE HAVE LITERALLY SEEN AND VERIFIED THE TROOPS.

Keep in mind the "description" noted and the description of ones involved in door to door confiscation, etc., in East Lansing. The black uniforms (sometimes so dark brown that you cannot tell the difference except in well-lighted circumstance). There will usually be a round emblem stating FCEN or even FEMA. You have to understand that the EO spoken of is actually the FEMA Law.

There is no way in which I can more strongly urge than have others of searchers after the truth of these horrendous things come upon you: Do not blindly accept that which you read, see on television, or, hear on the radio as truth, including all our publications--go VERIFY! The Truth is out there if you will but accept it.

By the way, I continue to get pounded by ones who continue to question Bill Cooper. Why do you continue to concern over him or me or our relationship? GET THE TRUTH AND USE IT--MEASURE THE MESSAGE--NOT THE MAN.

Besides, I do NOT judge one Bill Cooper and I have a lot of pa­tience while ones search out my own presence--Cooper in­cluded! I dedicated a JOURNAL to the man for the truth which he HAS shared--WHAT HE THINKS OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS! I simply do NOT accept the portions which are disinformation and B.S.--most of which centers around ex­traterrestrials!!! "I" happen to be an "expert authority" on that subject and the UFO "community" is basically nothing but disin­formation/misinformation nerds! If you ones continue to con­sider the extraterrestrials come to your place as idiots and war­mongers--you are in sorry disinformation as to capability at the very least! If you continue to deny the "Hosts" of God you are going to be in even worse dilemma pretty soon now. You had best be considering the venom spewed by the vipers as that which it is--destructive and deadly poison--for that serpent of the New World Order is exactly what he projects himself to be--a deadly viper!

SO WHAT OF GEORGE GREEN?
What OF George Green? You claim that he is "one of them"? What is "one of them"? George Green is owner of America West Publishers. He does the very best he can from thousands and thousands of pages of our offerings to you. He has had his own experiences from which he speaks--his wife speaks on the relationship IN TRUTH with God, Jesus, and the errors and ab­solutes of integration with US when we show up in form you can recognize to claim God's property. What else do YOU wish me to say?? I have found these ones to be doing the best they can and except THROUGH THEM--you would not have this WORD! God expects not perfection--GOD EXPECTS YOU TO DO YOUR VERY BEST IN HIS SERVICE AC­CORDING TO THE LAWS AS HANDED DOWN FROM HIM AND WITHIN CREATION--NO MORE AND YET, NO LESS. HUMAN IS FALLIBLE--BE YE SO IN PERFECTION THAT YOU CAN "JUDGE" ANOTHER?? TAKE "TRUTH" AND IT BE ENOUGH!

Next I would share an article on AIDS and consider TB. The article comes from New York and shows the duality of treat­ment of ones with AIDS and those with TB as relates to the health system concerning deadly transmittable diseases. Could it be that you will find WHY TB is going to be reclassified and included in with the AIDS diagnosis? Is this a move to isolate both or to complain about the incarceration of TB patients? Ei­ther way it smacks of the NWO VIPER'S bite.

Keep in mind BOTH diseases as you read. Also KNOW that the new strains of TB are resultant directly from the virus series created for AIDS. Therefore, that which we have suggested as viable help for such disease will serve as well for either to im­prove state of health and feelings.

LAST RESORT: LONG-TERM DETENTION

QUOTING: (We are not given the full identifying information from the paper. It comes from New York and it is recent as within the past week).

Amid its scramble to catch up with the runaway tuberculosis epidemic, [H: Oh, didn't you know?] the city has proposed an amendment to the health code that spells out the power of health officials to detain noncompliant TB patients during the full course of their illness. Though existing statutes already grant officials wide powers to confine individuals who pose a public health threat, [H: Good grief, there has never been a greater public health threat than this horrendous AIDS plague.] un­til now, the practice has been to limit TB detention to the conta­gious stage, which lasts two to 12 weeks. The amendment means patients may be held for up to two years.

The justification, say officials, is that most short-term TB detainees simply stop taking their pills after they're released, in­creasing the likelihood of a relapse or the development of deadly, drug-resistant strains of the disease. "How could I in good conscience let someone out of the hospital just to go home, relapse, and infect his wife and baby?" asks Thomas Frieden, director of the city's Bureau of Tuberculosis.

Indeed. No one disputes that drastic measures are needed to ensure that patients finish treatment. The TB caseload in New York has leapt 142 per cent since 1980, with one in five cases resistant to standard therapy. And nothing the city has tried so far seems to be working. [H: One reason for this is that tu­berculosis is caused by a specific entity--what you have now are "programmed" entities which mimic but are NOT the same as the tuberculosis causing element you "used" to rec­ognize and respond badly to all recognized treatment for the disease as once described.] "Chronic detention is the last of a hierarchy of interventions, all of which have been tried," Frieden adds.

But critics of the amendment say in fact very little has been tried. "New York is a program in chaos," charges Lawrence Gostin of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics. "It offers a system of detention or nothing."

The city does promise to expand its Directly Observed Ther­apy program--a kind of health probation where caseworkers rendezvous with patients daily or weekly to watch them take pills, making detention unnecessary. The current staff of 140 TB outreach workers will grow to 250 by June. But DOT can't adequately track people who don't have a fixed address and its paternalism drives some patients away.

The city has also tried more positive incentives, such as handing out food, cash, and tokens along with pills to encourage compliance, but so far this effort has proved largely cosmetic. Free Pepsi can't offset the usual long wait, malfunctioning X-ray machines, and substandard follow-up that patients endure in the city's nine TB clinics. "People don't care about free food or TV," says Frederick "Slim" Brown, who resides in the Bellevue TB shelter.

Brown only agreed to remain at the shelter because he was promised a transfer to private housing. Advocates have long ar­gued that the best way to ensure compliance is to help patients develop a stable lifestyle. But health officials seem reluctant to tangle with the housing bureaucracy. Advocates have brought a lawsuit to require the city to provide safe housing for all with HIV or TB, and the state's AIDS Institute recently offered $5 million for that purpose, but the city, reluctant to take on the burden of coordinating scattered-site housing has yet to ac­cept .......

STOP QUOTING

I see no need to finish the article as it repeats itself--however it provides a look at what is actually going on. You must under­stand that Hepatitis is also at endemic proportion in many places in your nation--specifically hit are prisons, homosexual groups, etc.

Now, it must likewise be looked at that there is massive TB AND HEPATITIS RUNNING RAMPANT ALONG WITH STARVATION IN PLACES LIKE SOMALIA!

"Ah, but we are vaccinating and inoculating our troops before they go over there!" Indeed! And so did you inoculate appro­priately for diseases which are now killing your returned Saudi Arabian Gulf War troops--from the vaccine.

Also, REMEMBER--AIDS WAS INTRODUCED INTO THE WORLD THROUGH THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZA­TION IN SMALLPDX VACCINE IN AFRICA. IT WAS ALSO INTRODUCED INTO THE U.S. THROUGH HEP­ATITIS "SHOTS" IN NEW YORK! Indeed you have just vac­cinated and inoculated all those unsuspecting troops going to Somalia. I remind you that you are dealing with diseases which have lengthy incubation periods and you don't know until "after" the fact! Better get out those stringy yellow ribbons for you will need them.

In leaving this writing I must refer to some notes regarding Nostradamus and recent writings regarding predictions from a couple of very good speculators. One says beware of the lunar eclipse due around the 9th of December. Another says no, Nostradamus means an "October" surprise. What I ask that you ALL do is just pay attention--watch for that comet's tracking and know what is going on around you and to you. Things will unfold exactly as they will unfold and IF YE BE PREPARED--then what difference does it make?? My point, chelas, is that you cannot continue to simply babble and prattle, argue and sit. You must be prepared and then, only then, can you get on with that which MUST be done.

It must be realized that things such as the Bible and such as the works of Nostradamus can be tampered and changed to suit the needs of the ones who tamper and you cannot know. Things that often "seem" right ARE VERY OFTEN "NOT". I have no more than observations regarding one Michel Nostradame other than to note that if his quatrains are correctly deciphered--he has not been shown to be wrong--only the decoders. However, I have no interest whatsoever in prophecies--except as to analyze where man is headed and what needs be given in order to "head him off". YOU HAVE "FREE-WILL" CHOICES IN YOUR CREATED EXPERIENCE--SO YOU CAN CHANGE IT ALL IF YOU SO CHOOSE. I WONDER IF ANY WILL DO IT.

We present these wonderful writings and sharings because they bring interest and fullness to your life-stream but you must re­member something--the stars, etc., in the cosmos only represent a given "thing" from perspective of viewer--in my view from out here--we see nothing AS DO YOU!! Moreover, we label nothing the same as you except as perhaps where history has not managed to obliterate the original. YOU are going to make the difference in YOUR experience--not anyone else be they prophets or liars--IF YOU MOVE WITHIN "TRUTH" FOR TRUTH PRESENTS IT TO YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO GRASP IT!

Salu,

Hatonn to clear within the Light of Radiance.