힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#060, AS THE BLOSSOM OPENS

PJ 60
    CHAPTER 15

REC #1 HATONN

MON., DEC. 7, 1992 10:55 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 113

MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 1992

EARTH FAULTS
    I am amused at my scribe today, more than usual, because as things come into her attention which she thought she knew not--we have interesting reactions. Please, chelas, understand that you are NOT to have things so in advance of others as to be "incredible" and unacceptable to the readers. THIS is THE frustration of serving in "ground crew"--you have to accept that yes, you do know--and, NO, YOU MAY NOT CON­SCIOUSLY RECOGNIZE THAT "KNOWING". EACH MUST SERVE PURPOSE AND "MISSION" AND WE MUST ALWAYS NOW GIVE THAT WHICH IS REASONABLE AND CAN BE VERIFIED--NOT MYSTICAL, PSYCHIC IN NATURE OR SO DISCOUNTABLE AS TO LOSE THE AD­VANTAGE OF THAT UP-FRONT INSIGHT. IT IS TE­DIOUS INDEED. KNOW THAT OUR PURPOSE IS TO WRITE FOR ALL PEOPLES ON THE PLANET BUT ALSO, GIVE OPPORTUNITY TO ALL WITHIN THE "CREW" TO HEAR AND HEED THEIR OWN CALL. MUCH GOES ON AWAY FROM THIS LOCATION AND YOU ONLY NEED TO ATTEND "KNOWING" AND DO THAT WHICH IS YOUR TASK. Dharma, for instance, does not need to concern with that which is going on in, say, Washington D.C. by our brotherhood--only her task and expect the connection in its proper time to validate the "whole".

This is WHY there is no need to "rush" to this location for you must understand that especially if you are in the working net­work--work must be done in various and sundry manners all about the globe. THIS is the place wherein the WORD would be given forth--but many "actions" would be necessary from other places to allow that the work be done at all. Also, you will have to work through the spider-web of ones out to stop the Truth and therefore comes the adage that you need to kiss a lot of frogs to find the prince.

The point is that we have kept away from speaking of remark­ably dangerous faults under the very city of Los Angeles, with Dharma KNOWING of their presence--for many reasons, but the most important is "causing the populace of the area to take it seriously".

Are these new "faults" actually faults of natural cause OR are they manmade? Your geologists would not know the difference and how on earth do you suddenly just "find two new faults" touted, now, to have been there forever as "very old" faults?? Do you see the ridiculous nature of the announcement hitting the news this day? Do you also note that it made early headlines ON CNN?? Why?? This is a "nothing" sort of "discovery" in a networked area of faults criss-crossing the entire coastal area along the meeting lines of tectonic plate activity.

I think you will find it mandatory to look at what is presented here with these two "new faults".

The "faults" do not run properly directed, they run the wrong direction as to plate activity--and both are short from end to end--one being at least 4 miles long and passes directly under down­town L.A. high-rise district, following Wilshire Boulevard northwest along MacArthur Park and then continuing to Hollywood, where it "sort of" joins the "Hollywood Fault". The other, Echo Park fault starts just south of California State University and stretches northwest to a point just south of good old "Dodger Stadium", then cuts through the north end of downtown near "Chinatown" before continuing di­rectly under the Hollywood freeway past Echo Park to about Vermont Avenue.

Now to you who know nothing about Los Angeles this will mean little indeed. To you who know this area as does Dharma it answers myriads of questions and literally strikes a bit of terror into the heart--for these two faults alone can (and will) take out the entire area of Los Angeles.

Are you "being prepared"? Absolutely!

Well, what can you do about your "relatives" and "loved ones" in the area who have no seeming interest in survival, belief in that which is coming or, or, or? Just what you must do in every instance--give them the information and release it--knowing that it is THEIR journey and not yours; you cannot do anything about their "safety" at any rate and "worry" for the sake of "worry" merits nothing but immobility.

As visions of Truth are given to ones, such as Dharma, this is all but paralyzing for a minute until balance can be regained. Dharma worked in the area of Hollywood (at Children's Hos­pital of Los Angeles) for many years and she has "seen" the area split wide open with people not only falling from earth­quake activity but from fumes of deadly toxins rising up from the very streets in point--Hollywood Blvd., Sunset Blvd. and Vermont Avenue. All these streets intersected at the approxi­mate location of the hospital in point.

With this "new" information will the hospital be abandoned be­cause she now KNOWS? No! These are the things which must be "released" because YOU CAN DO NOTHING FOR ANY­ONE ELSE! When might "this" happen? Well, since they saw fit to announce something which must have been both known and discussed long before coming public--it obviously is immi­nent in prospects, is it not??

The underpinnings of the city itself (just as is San Francisco, New York, Chicago, etc.) is on a latticework of fractured and "tunneled" (natural and manmade) foundation. The city struc­ture is already "sinking" from the massive weight on the surface and when it "goes" in a large enough impact--the place will fracture and shatter--literally "crumble" as it were.

"Well, but YOU must get the information out!" you will scream at me. I try and I have the same results YOU do--as I am called Satan and our work and word--evil. Common SENSE will tell you that what we say here--HAS TO BE CORRECT BECAUSE OF TOTAL LOGIC AND REASON. GOD IS NOT MYSTI­CAL--AND LOGIC SUITS EVERY NEED--YOU ARE MYS­TICAL IN SEARCHING AND LOGIC AND REASON HAS LONG SINCE BEEN DRUMMED OUT OF YOUR THOUGHT PROCESSES. Further, ones in the area will say, "...but I can't AFFORD to move." So be it--my reasoning says that you cannot afford to longer stay!

"But what will I do to eat IF I move and to where will I go? My home and everything I have along with my 'job' is within this or that placement?" So? Why ask me? I do everything I can to help you and no, I shall do no more. What will you do "if" the whole place falls down? What if you "lost" your job and could get no other--would you lose the property? Would you starve or go get "welfare" or what? Why do you think I, and my crew, should attend those things? We have absolutely ALL we can handle in this location and still ones come thinking that just be­cause they COME HERE that somehow their livelihood depends upon me and mine. NO--not so!! It is LESS that way than in any other location I can see. Besides, without the full intent of God in "service" and no other intent--this is about as unstable and miserably dangerous a place to be than any other I can see anywhere on the face of the globe! WE have reason to be HERE--you very probably DO NOT!

"Well then," you might ask next, "...why didn't you tell us about those faults?" I did--and now "they" have to own up to it! Does this make a difference? WHY?? YOU HAD BEST BE LOOKING MOST CAREFULLY AS TO "WHY" THINGS ARE IMPORTANT AND NOTABLE TO YOU. YOU SEE, THIS WILL BE BORING INFORMATION TO ONES IN PENNSYLVANIA OR VIRGINIA--SO GO DEMAND FROM THE ONES IN "THAT" AREA--THE TRUTH OF YOUR OWN LOCATION! DON'T ASK "ME" OR DHARMA--GO DEMAND INFORMATION--THE EARTH "BOYS" KNOW ALL ABOUT THESE THINGS IN EVERY LOCATION AND HAVE USED THE INFORMATION FOR THEIR OWN PUR­POSES!

POLITICS
    "Why don't YOU do something about this political mess and fix it for us?" is next. Why? Do YOU deserve it for some reason? Do YOU deserve, somehow, God intervention against another in favor of your wishes? How so? Well, fortunately for YOU, some are doing something on their own and getting a lot of help from US! For instance, there is plenty of assets to completely bail your nation OUT! Further, there is movement afoot whereby both Clinton and Bush will probably have to step down as proof comes that Perot won the election. Can you depend on that happening? NO--but it is under way as ones are finding various ways to take back some of what has been stolen--as in farms and land take-backs. But it is being done through Con­stitutional Law and not through violence and war.

Can it be done actually? Yes--but not if you continue to think yourselves helpless and God incapable of such massive change. A few totally God directed and intentioned people can perform the "miracles" you need. The adversary will undo himself in those circumstances--but not easily nor nicely. All will not ap­pear to be perfection either--but it will be workable--TOWARD perfection. Will it magically be perfect in "my" own "little world" so I can go back to sleep?--might well be a question in point. NO, NO AND NO. YOU will get exactly what you have given out and if it be in the form of evil, I suggest you be­gin to expect evil in return. It is time to make choices and find your direction for time is about gone for same!

If you are in God's service already and are seemingly "caught" in bad locations in your own mind--WATCH THE OPPORTU­NITIES PRESENTING THEMSELVES. DON'T EXPECT IT TO SOMEHOW BE "HERE"--BUT IT WILL BE "SOMEWHERE"--MOST LIKELY NOT HERE! I REMIND YOU THAT THE PLANET WILL BE DEPOPULATED AND EVIL WILL DO IT TO SELF. THOSE YOU "THINK" AND FEEL ARE GODLY JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE­LIEVE SAME--MAY WELL NOT BE AND IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS! For instance, ARE those children you love so much and who won't listen--truly Godly? Do they "practice" God's laws and attend God's Creation?? How do "THEY" treat, for instance, "sex"--"money"--"family"??? Are they truly worthy of being snatched out of circumstances--or is it that YOU want it?? There is a difference and perhaps it is time YOU take stock of it. You are no different than Dharma and E.J.--They have children who patiently ignore and discount, or, simply don't take a minute to even consider possibilities and "if it happens, God won't really let it happen to me because of Mom, etc, etc." WRONG! Mom doesn't have any say in it to speak of except where our own "service" contracts are con­cerned. If the child would rather continue in the full knowledge of evil trappings, drinking and greedy for more and more "things"--the person is responsible--not the mother--and herein, the "mother" must release and realize the difference. The only difference is that in contracting for YOUR service those who do serve in full intent and within God's laws in full recognition--yours will be given a second confrontation for decisions so that at the time of chaos our servants will be able to consciously serve and not be pulled by that which they cannot control but which does immobilize. If you "just want to get someone off!" be sure YOU are in position, first, to even ask such service. If you don't understand the difference in this statement and that which you "thought", I suggest you sit and ponder it most care­fully. Simply knowing and recognizing Hatonn--does not actu­ally mean much just as in realizing there IS a God somewhere "but I don't want to do anything he suggests!" "Well, but I thought you said that sins are natural, etc, blah, blah!" I cer­tainly did! "Well, what of Dharma?--is she without sin and thus and so?" NO--but she sure tries her best in full intent of service as asked and within all the laws as she KNOWS them. But, what SHE does is NOT what her "son" does! Nor is it what her daughter does! Each has their own path and penalties or re­wards as applicable to actions and thought intent. Her ticket is not their ticket! Does this make you uncomfortable? Then I suggest you have not studied all that we have brought unto you.

So, you might wonder, "Well, gosh, these old E.T.s aren't funny any more." "Do you mean, I can't dump my wrongdoing and thoughts off on some man from 2000 years ago?" RIGHT!! HOW DID YOU EXPECT GOD TO BE?? HOW DID YOU EXPECT HIM TO "RETURN"? DID YOU EXPECT HIM TO BLESS THE EVIL PRACTICES?? IF YOU DID--YOU ARE INCORRECT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS THEN I SUG­GEST YOU GO RIGHT BACK TO THE CHANNELS AND TEACHERS, PREACHERS AND FORTUNE TELLERS AND LIVE IN TOTAL STUPID STUPOR UNTIL YOU ARE SMASHED! GOD IS NOT HERE TO SAVE ANY OF YOUR ASSETS! NOT EVEN YOUR "ASS"! WE ARE HERE TO ATTEND YOUR SOULS IN TRANSITION AS GOD RE­CLAIMS HIS PROPERTY! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT--I AM SORRY FOR YOU BUT IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO MY PURPOSE. We will bring as many home in security and that means in "human" form as will come--we do not snatch bodies nor coerce or force any being! But you don't like that? You better go look at who led you to BELIEVE OTHERWISE and why you thought it would be different! YOU KNEW IT WOULD BE THIS WAY--YOU FOOL NO-ONE, MOST ES­PECIALLY NOT GOD!

This mission is not one to come rescue the "kids" who find themselves in a place and situation which suddenly looks pretty bad to them--YOU GOT INTO THE MESS--YOU WILL GET YOURSELF OUT. IF YOU COME WITH GOD AND ARE WILLING TO WORK DILIGENTLY ONLY IN HIS SER­VICE--HE WILL PROVIDE IN PERFECTION. IF YOU WANT TO "DO IT YOUR WAY" WITHOUT CHANGING THE HUMAN LUSTFUL DIRECTION--SO BE IT--CON­TINUE! WHEN YOU WANT TO CHANGE THIS THING BADLY ENOUGH INTO THE RIGHT DIRECTION--YOU WILL DO IT, NOT BEFORE. IT IS A TIME OF EVOLVE­MENT WHEREIN NONE SHALL REAP THE REWARD OF ANOTHER! YOU WILL EARN YOUR OWN GOODLY REWARD OR YOU WILL FORFEIT IT TO THE ADVER­SARY!

You want to say that the man in the gutter is equal unto God. That depends on circumstances, does it not? Further, it has nothing to do with God's "equality". Why is the man in the gut­ter? Oh, he is addicted--"but his intent sounds good!" No, not so--if his intent were truly in KNOWING goodness and God--he WOULD NOT BE IN THE GUTTER FOR ALONG WITH DESIRE TO SERVE MUST COME THE REALIZATION THAT, FIRST, MAN MUST HEAL SELF AND THAT MEANS THROUGH GOD--CURE SELF OF THAT WHICH KEEPS YOU IN THE GUTTER! If a man be in the gutter to help his brother who still wallows in the gutter--this be different! NO MATTER WHAT IT IS YOU WISH TO ACCOMPLISH--EVEN IF IT BE EVIL--WITH THE HELP OF THAT HIGHER KNOWING IT WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED!! BUT IT WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED BY "SELF". This is exactly WHY the "12 step program" of AA works--BUT NOT IF YOU WHO ARE IN NEED DON'T REALLY WANT IT TO WORK! PONDER IT. If your intent be Godly then your works will be Godly. If your intent is to glean wealth and become more dastardly--then you will find yourself a total success in dastardliness. You who consider yourselves "failures" have actually totally "succeeded" in exactly that which you set out to accomplish--and failure is ONLY in your own perception. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU HELPED ABUN­DANTLY TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR OWN SUCCESS AT FAILURE? YOU PARENTS, ESPECIALLY, HAD BEST LOOK AT THIS!! NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU MAY WISH A THING AND OFFER AND OFFER HELP--UNTIL THAT OTHER WANTS SUCCESS AT PERCEIVED "SUCCESS" YOU ARE ONLY HELPING TOWARD THE SUCCESS AT "FAILURE".

The above holds true for any who would "take" and who say, "...well I'm here now and I'll straighten this all out for you!" This is absurd and an insult in perception that you of us are not capable of being exactly where we are supposed to be. More­over, who REALLY asked for their presence: ME? or, "themselves"? If you feel God doesn't have his own projects in perspective--then you certainly don't have any true perception of our presence! Moreover, you do not have good reading or lis­tening perception. Ones are lined up and doing whatever is re­quired in the waiting for opportunity to serve--newcomers will find ice-water running in the streets when they perceive "they" will walk in and fill those surmised spaces. The crew is very small and God has EVERYTHING and EVERYONE HE needs when HE needs them--so each had best be listening--not for op­portunity to get in and get with it--but WHERE DOES GOD INTEND ME TO BE!?! Special talents merit special place­ments in order to fill the jobs as earthbound systems must func­tion within that which already IS. This is not somehow "unfair"--this is JUST as God always IS. KNOW too, that "God's delays are not God's denials" and if you jump your own gun then you shall be shot by it! So be it.

Dharma, I need you elsewhere right now, chela, so please close this down for now. Thank you.

Hatonn to stand by, please.

PJ 60
    CHAPTER 16

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., DEC. 8, 1992 8:50 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 114

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 1992

TODAY vs. YESTERDAY
    Truth, half-truth, whole-truth--no truth--which is it? As we sit to pen this morning the plaudits and the accusations of "you lied again" ring across the airwaves. Chelas, I give you what is pre­sented--you want miracles, absolutes and foolish nonsense. If you think that "I" gave forth yesterday's writing as resource--go read again! But--I certainly could have--for YOU have no way of knowing what actually is happening unless you can see within.

WHY, Los Angeles, do you think the sudden hype about new quake lines and projections of massive damage and death from quakes??--right now, more than, say, even a week ago? Can you not see the "tit" for "tat"--the blackmail and threats as con­frontations mount in the throne rooms on high in your Elite gaming places?

RUSSIA ALSO INTO SOMALIA
    How many of you are watching the "Somalia" pathetic effort of the controlled press and media to warp the entire non-story? Do you not see that the same Public Relations firm is heading the "advertising" for this stupid lie? Can you not realize that Soma­lia sits atop oil fields waiting for exploitation along with other typical minerals and gems of South Africa?

Can you not SEE that so far the only invasion of Somalia has been the Elite PRESS and MEDIA--just as in Kuwait, lies and subterfuge to gain your attention and sympathy? The dastardly deeds in Sarajevo are far more atrocious than what is ACTU­ALLY happening in Somalia.

The hype is "where the Marines will assault the beach" and "here is where criminals will be incarcerated" and on and on--showing total decaying rubble and absolutely barren shorelines where not even seagulls give a damn. YOU HAVE NO ARMY TO FIGHT AND EVERYONE IS VERY HAPPY TO COOP­ERATE--YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE GIVING EVEN A SEMBLANCE OF TROUBLE FOR YOUR TV PUBLIC GAMES.

NOW, today--the Russians state they may well, too, send troops into Somalia!!!!! Is the U.S. and U.N. not capable of putting down starving peasants and children into submission? Is it not enough to "help those people until you kill them all"? I would suggest you pay attention to what is going on and stop stopping at the vision of a starving child--some (pictures) having come right out of the Ethiopian files, repeats of old films and always the "same" faces and flies--over and over again until you are drenched in misperceptions of what is actually taking place. "When you have seen one skeleton--you have seen them all" is a good line of thought--a starving Sri Lankan looks pretty much the same as an equally aged Somalian!

The non-military elements are perfectly happy to work for hire in Somalia and even the so-called "warlords" meet and are most cooperative--so why do you need 45,000 top trained Marines to whip up "incidents"? I have witnessed some sick actions--this one measures near the top of the listings for absurdity in pro­found lies to you-the-people.

Does this mean there is no problem in Somalia? Of course not--the massive problem is EXACTLY as constructed to be in order to bring you ones to frenzy of emotional hype at the holiday sea­son. You send your own babes off, now bearing incubating dis­ease-laced inoculations to a foreign land under the guise of "saving" some starving foreigners while your own homeless and jobless wallow in the cardboard boxes of streets from which they are now being banned even from a place to rest.

Ah, but welfare shall come to all--just before they drop you into the starving "pit" also.

WHAT OF THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT?
    What of it? What are you doing to help or hinder? Or, did you expect GOD to attend it for you?

Were there "arrests" as planned of high officials? Would you know? HOW would you know? Would not the public arrest of the TOP political figures of the major nation of the world not cause a few problems--at the Christmas Season? Would not an intelligent approach be to run a "military coup" carefully and silently to cause as little bloodshed as possible? On the other hand--perhaps NOTHING at all happened and the whole sce­nario is just another LIE to gain names for the list to be incar­cerated as troublemakers. LOOK TO THAT WHICH YOU KNOW TO BE TRUE AND THE DISCERNMENT WILL FILTER THROUGH!

I have asked my people to NOT GET ON ANY LIST BY NAME AND/OR ADDRESS. YOU DO NOT NEED LIST­INGS FROM ALL 50 STATES TO HAVE A RECLAMATION OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION. WHOEVER THOUGHT THAT ONE UP IS NOT YOUR FRIEND! SO, IN THE MIDST OF GOOD, COMES THE ASSAULT OF INDIVIDU­ALS WHO SEARCH DIRECTION AND PRESENTATION OF THEIR OWN PERCEPTIONS AND WISHES. CAN YOU TRUST THE HEADS OF YOUR MILITARY? Will they re­claim the Constitutional government OR might they simply bring down military rule instantly, incarcerate you good patriots and call it a good day's work? I simply ask that you look and listen and then, only then, act.

You KNOW that something MUST happen because your LAW now states that banks have to be "responsible" and adequately capitalized. ARE THEY? So, what happens after the 19th deadline for same?

Gonzalez is hot on the tail of the Feds in demands on the Fed­eral Reserve--something is going to HAVE TO happen.

PEROT WON the election--and some people don't like the way the wash-out was perfected and some insiders KNOW enough to blow horns and whistles and explode the entire lie perpetrated on you-the-people.

There ARE POW/MIAs alive--so the "Kerry farce" is also a lie which can explode in the Elite faces!

Yeltsin is not what he seems to be--so Russia CAN EXPLODE AND WILL EXPLODE IN ELITE FACES!!

BY THE WAY
    Remember that NEW photon-powered "American Secret Spy Plane", the Aurora?? Well, SURPRISE!--it is a Russian craft and it has been flying at Mach 8 for YEARS! Actually it will fly even faster than Mach 8 by a whole bunch!

BO GRITZ
    You ask and nag and pick and pull and condemn me and mine for not giving you advance notice of some indiscretions and pos­sibilities regarding ones such as Joseph Pavlonski and James Bo Gritz. What about these ones? I ask, what about YOU? They, good or bad, are doing what they are doing--what are YOU do­ing other than prodding about "them"? YOU DON'T KNOW, FOR INSTANCE, GRITZ' CONTRACT WITH GOD OR, FOR THAT MATTER, WITH YOU-THE-PEOPLE! WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO AND WHAT STAND ARE YOU WILLING TO MAKE TO RECLAIM YOUR NATION AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION UN­DER GOD? If Gritz offered nothing more to you than the abil­ity to realize you could rally and unify--has he not served well? Did you expect him to clandestinely storm the White House and Capitol Hill FOR you?? Just how did you expect HIM to do that for you?? Can you not allow the proper unfolding of anything--or must you snatch all out of sequence and blow your own chances of ever surviving this onslaught of evil oppression?

Do you condemn him because he, for instance, inferred I might be of the Serpent people? Why, YOU do not believe me either! You can only "believe" if I give you "miracles and magic"- neither of which GOD WILL GIVE IN THE WAY YOU PER­CEIVE IT WOULD BE! I have no problem with communica­tions to and with one Commander Bo Gritz; why should it bother you or why should it be your "business" as to "our" rela­tionship--YOU had best check YOUR relationship with GOD and then see where YOU fit with the Hosts sent from GOD for this encounter. Either way--YOU IN HUMAN FORM--ARE GOING TO ATTEND THAT WHICH SHOULD BE AT­TENDED OR SINK IN THE MIRE OF WHAT YOU ALLOW OR HAVE CREATED. I KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT SET OF AFFAIRS--BUT, NEITHER DO I PARTICU­LARLY LIKE YOUR ASSUMPTION THAT I, IF I BE REAL, FIX IT FOR YOU--I DON'T NEED TO FIX ANYTHING--MY VESSEL IS QUITE SUPERBLY RUNNING AND MY SOCIETAL STRUCTURE IS NEAR PERFECTION. MY RE­SPONSIBILITY TO YOU IS TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SELF AS A FRAGMENT OF GOD, NOT TO WHISK YOU AWAY TO SOME STARBASE IN REWARD FOR YOUR FAILURE TO EVEN RECOGNIZE GOD OF TRUTH, MUCH LESS ACT IN SUCH KNOWING. LOOK AT THAT WHICH YOU "WATCH" AND FIND EN­TERTAINING ON YOUR HOURLY TELEVISION PRO­GRAMMING! IS IT TRULY OF GOD OF LIGHTED BAL­ANCE AND CREATION?? COME NOW! YOU NOT ONLY SANCTION THESE ACTIONS AS PROJECTED BUT DE­MAND THAT ALL DO SUCH THINGS OR BE CAST OUT OF SOCIETY AS BIGOTS AND "ANTI-SEMITES" BE­CAUSE THE "JEWS" CONTROL THE TELEVISION AND ENTERTAINMENT PROJECTIONS, THE PRESS AND ALL THE MEDIA!

I have wondrous news for your confused minds: YOU-THE‑ORDINARY-PEOPLE--ARE THE SEMITES! (SHEMITES.) THE "SO-CALLED" JEWS (ZIONISTS) ARE NOT! How can you tell this to be true? Because Shem comes directly from the lineage of Shemjasa. This lineage goes back to the one you like to call "Adam" (rightly or wrongly), unto the one Semjasa, the leader of the sons of heaven who were the "guardian angels" of God, the great ruler of those who traveled from afar. The en­emy comes in the form of Khazarian lineage of the one you like to call "Lucifer"--would-be ruler of the global humanists physi­cal. So you see, we are NOT anti-Semites but neither are we here to pick up ALL the people of Earth to bring you into some glorious reward for your dirty work! Look within--perhaps I AM YOUR ENEMY? I travel WITH the great teacher of TRUTH--the "Immanuel"(Jmmanuel), son of God who comes exactly as spoken--with the "Hosts", exactly as spoken and having been spoken by GOD--shall it come to pass! I offer my hand unto you--in friendship and in love or, it shall represent the very desolation of a soul journey into the pits if I release you! YOU shall do the choosing!

You are free to continue your senseless journey at "flatland" level of perception wherein there is no dimension save the level of the table-top with no more perception of "life" than lines drawn flat on a piece of paper. Or, you can rise into the dimen­sional perspective of timelessness and spacelessness wherein the "whole" can be viewed and experienced. You are on the brink of sinking below the table-top or rising into a dimension above same. You can move out of "Flatland" and being a "Flatlander" or you can sink beneath the very limited vision of even the flat of the table-top wherein all perceived is but lines with no sub­stance, dimension or identification--trapped within the prison of "programmed" senses of human physical which already recog­nizes the LIE but fears more, the alternative now made un­known by the programming. The battle is that which comes WITHIN in order to determine freedom of soul or enslavement within a perceived unreality within the lies.

It is a wondrous journey but the tickets aboard are priceless and very limited. Therefore, it behooves each to consider carefully that which he is offered.

Let us go, Dharma, as we have a meeting in a few minutes. God walks with you child, fear not that which "seems" to be for it be but illusion--Truth in experience rests WITHIN in the KNOWING! Salu.

Hatonn to stand by.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#060, AS THE BLOSSOM OPENS

PJ 60
    CHAPTER 17

REC #1 HATONN

WED., DEC. 9, 1992 10:02 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 115

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 1992

ONE MORE DAY!
    Chelas, I know that things culminate into confusion for it is THE intent of your aggressor--to confuse and disarm you. I also know that as you read the papers you have come to "trust" you want direct answers and I do not do that--for our total pur­pose is to awaken you so that you are informed enough to learn caution when appropriate and make discernments. I DO NOT INTENTIONALLY MISLEAD YOU--NOT FOR TESTING AND NOT FOR ILLUSION. I MUST, HOWEVER, OFFER THAT WHICH IS ALREADY OFFERED UPON YOUR PLACE AS WORTHY OF NOTATION IN ALL INSTANCES. IN ANY SITUATION WHEREIN GREAT SECRETS ARE INVOLVED, TRUTH COMES OUT THROUGH DIGGING AND IN BITS AND PIECES WHICH MUST BE ATTENDED AND CAREFULLY STUDIED.

The recent information we are presenting to you is already being shipped and scattered throughout the nation as quickly as possi­ble. There are some things within those papers which will only get you into trouble if this be a facade action simply to suck you in. If, however, it be so, as in false hope, there are ways to participate without giving away your own privacy in the pro­cess.

You are being hounded to write cards with specific address and "some" name. I have told my people to ABSOLUTELY NOT DO THAT! There is only need for two (2) to cause action from any one state. The myriads of cards may have impact in Con­gressional circles wherein massive input allows change and, if this is a valid operation--would merit good herein. However, if you do such a thing--YOU ARE GOING TO END UP TAR­GETED ON A "LIST" AS SURELY AS YOU ARE ALIVE. IF THE LIST BE A GOOD ONE--FINE, IF IT BE TO LATER HANG YOU--IT IS NOT SUCH A GOOD IDEA, IS IT?

Do YOU know the people involved in this move regarding the banks, bankers, Cosmos, etc.? Well, as nearly as our office has established it seems to be one Dare Schaut who is doing the talking--it is hard to even pin that down. Is Dare Schaut truly "A PATRIOT"? I would certainly "guess" that he likely IS. However, I will print a letter sent to all Bo Gritz supporters re­garding one Dare Schaut and you might wish to get more con­firmation regarding this person before jumping into the pool. I do, also, suggest you carefully consider your perception re­garding Col. Gritz as well. We were sent backup material on both sides of the issue at the time--from Gritz headquarters and I need make no comment other than most of the groups supported Dare in the inside arguments--not Gritz. IF you have a planted false patriot at work in the form of one Dare Schaut--you can blunder badly. On the other hand, if this man is honest and his intent is to restore the Constitution--I can tell you that the pre­sentation is "workable" which makes the decisions even more difficult. Dare has very dubiously stated (on the first tape we have shared with you) that he believes Bo and Perot are both set-ups and not patriots at all. He says it in such language as to be non-committal and with great sadness but nonetheless the in­tent is quite clear. I WILL tell you here and now--BO GRITZ IS NOT A TRAITOR, IS A PATRIOT TO RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION AND IS WORKING AT GREAT ODDS FOR YOU--NOT AGAINST YOU. IF HE BE MISGUIDED IN SOME OF HIS ACTIONS, IT IS NOT TO PULL YOU DOWN AS A NATION BUT TO BUILD YOU UP AND IF IT MUST APPEAR TO YOU THAT HE HAS DROPPED THE BALL, HE IS ALSO WILLING TO ALLOW THAT IN HIS PERCEPTION OF MORE SERVICE UNTO YOU AS A NA­TION UNDER GOD!

I personally KNOW that Gritz' campaign was in serious trouble and it stemmed from right at the TOP of the innermost circle immediate to Bo. I offered as much and was denied consideration. I was also denounced severely as some sort of turn-coat for suggesting the independent parties consolidate and at least get some CHANGE by proving an outsider COULD BE ELECTED. I note that NOT EVEN ONE of the other party candidates were willing to forego ego gratification to allow such to occur--Bo among them! However, I was not nor did I wish to be--running any part of a campaign for POLITICAL office. So, I feel that in asking God for the next move as it was obvious no other candidate could win--he got his answer and, as most of you do, when the answer suits not YOUR OWN perception and desires, he struck like a viper against the very God he asked for direction in the first place. How many of you do the same??

QUOTING (Written by Bo Gritz personally on August 17, 1992 when he fired Schaut--or at least it is "stated" to be from Bo.)

A personal letter to all campaign staff (This letter should be copied and distributed to your key people.)

Many of you are speaking up on behalf of our former press secretary, Dare Schaut. He was fired this month for insubordi­nation and disloyalty! Dare ingratiated himself to many of you through his many calls and feigned affection. Normally this would have been greatly appreciated by all of us. Unfortu­nately, I believe Mr. Schaut was a gremlin who infiltrated our organization to work doubt and deception into our ranks. Schaut spoke often to our staff about how poorly the campaign was being run. His favorite line seems to be: "Bo doesn't re­ally want to be president."

Dare Schaut is not a friend of mine and I believe in as much as you support our campaign he is a false friend of yours. We have, are, and will do everything within our power and evoke God's help through constant prayers to help us win. For me this is not just an election, it is the be­ginning of a great struggle that will determine the ultimate fate of 250,000,000 living Americans. We must restore Con­stitutional government through ballots this year, or be pre­pared to live in spite of a new world order. It is for our children and those unborn citizens who we would not have live as slaves that we have locked ourselves in this crest of time until November 3. Dare Schaut has identified himself as someone even Benedict Arnold would be ashamed of.

It was never my intent to chronicle the events that caused Schaut's dismissal, but he continues to spread subversion and sabotage within our ranks. For that reason, I have chosen to share some detail of what happened so you can understand why he was released. Schaut continuously communicated hate against Jerry Gillespie; appeared on radio and TV against in­struction; worked to divide our effort and talked against me per­sonally. After numerous warnings and personal counseling by Charlie, Dare went on without abatement to sow seeds of dis­content.

The final straw came when he called a Northern California Perot Coordinator during a meeting with 80 Perot supporters who were being organized to get us on the California ballot. The coordinator thought Schaut had a press release and put him on the speaker phone so the entire company could hear the mes­sage. Schaut went into his "Bo doesn't really want to be presi­dent" and "Jerry Gillespie is no good" squawk. Several of the Perot people rightfully walked out. Schaut obviously knows lit­tle about me and has never traveled a mile with us on the cam­paign trail. His comments come from ignorance, jealousy and his role as a judas. Schaut doesn't deserve you. [H: This does seem to be a favorite Bo complaint and accusation if you cross him--"Judas" and "judas-goat" (in my own instance). However, this happened when Bo had a viable candidacy going and at best it would seem a bit out of order to discount your own candidate most especially when YOU ARE THE PRESS PERSON!]

LET ME BE AS CLEAR AS LANGUAGE WILL ALLOW: I HAVE WORKED COVERT OPERATIONS ALL MY ADULT LIFE. DARE SCHAUT HAS DONE FAR MORE HARM TO OUR EFFORT THAN HE HAS GOOD. EVEN A SKILLED HUNTER CAN TELL A RABBIT'S TRACK FROM A SKUNK, I KNOW THE SCENT, SHADOW, STAIN AND SLITHERING MARK OF A SNAKE. DARE SCHAUT HAS BETRAYED US FOR WHATEVER REASON. I WILL HAVE NOTHING FUR­THER TO DO WITH HIM OR HIS KIND!
    STOP QUOTING

HOLD UP--THER IS A POINT TO THIS
    And--that point is that ones dislike this kind of "stuff" in the LIBERATOR and especially from me. But, I don't know any better way to allow you to learn discernment and HOW to func­tion whether or not either or both be truth while you are still in confusion. I leave it to the Editors as to what they deem appro­priate for the LIBERATOR--BUT--remember, what answers one's questions may not be necessary for another and are YOU the right one to choose another man's needs??

Each piece of information we get into our staff becomes more interesting but persons involved still are hard to pin down as to validity of information--for they, too, are working from infor­mation which cannot be PROVED until the whole comes into public acknowledgement.

PROS TO THE MATTER
    A conference call is being set up which will utilize, as partici­pants, Dare Schaut, someone from the "Cosmos" outfit and Cy Minett as short time speakers. Since Cy was the running mate with Bo Gritz I would suggest he must find some valid reasons for attending this conference call. The LIBERATOR editor-staff will be in on the call so that you, the readers, are not left quandering longer than absolutely necessary.
    It is noted, however, that, according to George Green, Cy said that he had hardly any contact with Gritz at least for the two weeks prior to election. This is strange for two rea­sons--why would this be and why would Cy be telling Mr. Green?? George, to my knowledge, had no more to do with the campaign than did any of you supporters. In fact, Bo and traveling companions became quite rude to both MR. AND MRS. GREEN AS "SEMINARS" CAME TO PASS.
    THIS, HOWEVER, WAS BECAUSE MR. WILLIAMS AND MR. MCALVANY HAVE SOME NOTION THAT THEIR OWN BIBLE STORIES ARE THE ONLY VALID RELATIONSHIP TO GOD THAT YOU SHOULD HEAR! STRANGE THING IS THAT THEY, THEMSELVES, ARE FROM THE "CLUB OF PHOENIX, AZ" (DISIN­FORMATION INVESTOR "EXPERTS").
    Why shouldn't all things be told to George Green? I sup­pose they should--but I remind you that, in the event you feel that you are speaking TO ME as through Green--YOU ARE INCORRECT! HE IS STILL "ACCUSED" OF BEING HATONN. If information is directed to me through that route--fine, but I can be reached directly just so George does not have to be burdened. However, a lot of "stuff" is being presented "out there" as being sanctioned by me and the as­sumption is that, for instance, domed buildings and houses by Green and Greene are somehow "Hatonn's suggestion" and the project, as presented by them, is INCORRECT!

I have ones who now have "plans" and have met in Nevada WITH George Green and Barry Greene and want to build some "domes" and were told this is "Hatonn's" plan. They met at a person's place who is projected as BEING A "RECEIVER" JUST LIKE DHARMA! If this be fact--this be LIE! We have domes being worked out in Tehachapi--and nowhere else. The compressed earth equipment and the plans, as were being worked on for strengthening and waterproofing, etc., were be­ing worked out--not only by Barry even though he was in the pay of our facilities through the Institute. So--there is either misun­derstanding or total liability. Should this have anything to do with the publication of our JOURNALS? Well, we are told that hardly any JOURNALS are selling anyway and the noticeable distribution only in new releases. In fact, I am told that there is somewhere in the neighborhood of $50,000 outstanding to the press. Well, I cannot help distribution as America West is also the distributor so, to you who inquire, I have no answer for I agree, it does seem outrageous as you present the point but "we" write--we have not "published" other than to assist in expenses and we have almost nothing to do with distribution.

The LIBERATOR offices are in Las Vegas, not Carson City, and Dharma is located in Tehachapi, California. So, to you inquir­ing writers--I suggest you contact America West directly. Our people have no way to monitor their business and as for the "domed structures", since that meeting in point took place about three months past--regarding construction and architecture--we are in a position of being unable to validly look into the situa­tion. Certainly domed buildings are not new and neither is compressed earth. It would seem a bit remarkable to our work­ers that one would move into the same business under guise of "secret" business, however, for at best it causes the "appearance" of shady operations and, now, there are some up­set customers who thought they were checking with source only to find total ignorance on the part of persons here. It would, at the least, appear that there is certainly NO INTENT of sharing with God any of God's projects--I would have to concur. Per­haps this is WHY "appearances" are, after all, so very impor­tant. So be it.

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN TO RECLAIM
    THE CONSTITUTION
    There most certainly IS a plan afoot and it is all connected to "Treasurygate", this "Cosmos" operation, etc. It is only through discretion in actions that will hold you in good stead while it shakes out. (Ed. Note: Cort Christie has checked; Cosmos Seafood Energy Marketing Ltd. was incorporated in Nevada in 1985.)

The Bank closure as presented through these ones was set for the 19th of December--it is said to be moved forward for the pe­riod as early as the 15th through the 17th. I would guess that is because the 19th would fall on a Saturday.

REPORTED: BUSH UNDER HOUSE ARREST--CLINTON
    "AT BAY"?
    It is reported that Bush is "under house arrest" at the present time and papers have "been served" on Clinton so that if Clinton "is foolish enough to go to inauguration", he will be arrested.

GOING TO SOURCE
    Last evening calls were made directly to Dare Schaut from one, Mr. Christie, who mentioned the LIBERATOR because this would be a massive political and banking move. If it be true, or false, it impacts now and in the future--corporations. Mr. Mar­tin placed a second call to Mr. Schaut this morning to follow up--being unaware of Mr. Christie's contact. Purposes were dif­ferent and we thank both for going directly to source so that in­formation can be as "direct" as is possible.

The response from Dare Schaut is "I am only a conduit for in­formation being released as investigations are under way and I am just a journalist trying to get to the bottom and to the truth." This is not only appropriate but I tell you readers the same thing constantly. He does "believe it to be true" information as con­firmation has been also "obtained through European sources".

I am told that we will be supplied with a "tape" from the tele­phone conference and we will immediately make the information available to you all as LIBERATOR staff will be in electronic attendance.

LET US CHANGE AND LOOK TO SOMALIA PRESS
    If you watched the orchestrated news early this day you saw a "Mel Brooks movie" in motion. The viewing tapes were edited and after 8:00 A.M. the same "farce" tapes were not repeated. If you missed it, let me give you a verbal description.

Marines "assaulted" the shore "under secrecy of darkness" only to run smack dab into hundreds of floodlights and reporters. The marines tried to "take cover" in the bushes only to have at least 2 floodlights on each one with press members actually run­ning into the bushes with them. Some of the reporters had to actually be ordered flat on the ground just so the troops could get into the area at all.

Next came the "encounter with the enemy in the village". Here it was even more amusing as hundreds of well-fed, happy Somalis watched as the "guards for the press" were "disarmed"--this amounted to the Somalis happily handing over their guns, etc. Then the pictures showed the disarmed men and some of the press teams prone on the ground surrounded by macho marines--still with the "press" floodlights blinding anyone in sight. Well, I can't really think of a bigger enemy needing to be assaulted than your PRESS and MEDIA nerds but, chelas, to send your troops around the globe to do so seems a bit much.

Next came the raising of--not the UN flag--but the U.S. flag at the airport and at the operations headquarters, etc. Do ANY of you, save the Russians (who said so loud and clear), realize THAT THE U.S. JUST INVADED AND TOOK SOMA­LIA????? INDEED--THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INVADED, WITH MILITARY AGGRESSION TROOPS, THE NATION OF SOMALIA AND CLAIMED HER BY FLAG! Now, isn't this the most fun game you could have at Christmas, 1992?--you just invaded a helpless country and claimed her for the United States!!! Congratulations, macho nation! You saved a Kuwaiti monarchy and 80 wives last year and this year you take--by military force--a helpless nation called Somalia! Good show, Yanks! It was said that "rumors" were that one person "on your side" was shot. Well, I promise you--it was either "friendly fire" or a total error in the midst of the absolute chaos of press cameras and flashlights.

There were some interesting things I hope you did note, how­ever. With the night-film used, you could actually see the air spill off the props of the choppers. THAT is significant--you can't see that with the eye and, yet„ there it was spilling off the edges and falling in waves from the: blades. By the way--if you didn't know--THOSE TRANSPORT PLANES COMING IN TO THAT AIRPORT ARE CIA! And how is your day?

BUBONIC PLAGUE
    Remember that little dissertation we had a few days ago--that you might have thought absurd? Well, here it is in black and white and read all over--the story is hitting the presses. Quote: ....we believe Americans are in deep trouble. Instead of revealing what they know about ILLEGAL TREATY-VIOLAT­ING EXPERIMENTS REGARDING A BUBONIC PLAGUE WEAPON--AND REVEALING WHAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THE SHOOTING DOWN OF KOREAN AIR LINES 007 FLIGHT--OUR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ARE ONLY CONCERNED--WITH WORLD WAR H ATROCITIES OF NAZI GERMANY...." This of course is because the riots are intentional. The Supremacists are sent in there to cause these riots and if you go to Zion National Park in Utah, USA, you will also find those young Skinhead punks in training to continue wherever sent--be it Berlin, Somalia or Los Angeles.

But, even your esteemed "Evans and Novak" cite CIA revela­tions regarding new fresh experiments done by the Soviet Union involving "an enhanced bubonic plague weapon...." Mr. Yeltsin, dear ones, is a total joke to hardline Russian na­tionalists and powerful elements within the Soviet military. This may well be somewhat comforting to you-the-people. Well, it shouldn't bother you as much as, say, the new Soviet-Chinese arms build up. Remember those billions of dollars you gave Russia? How do you suppose it is that that money was spent, then, to make arms and major weapons to, in turn--sell to China in a "friendship" exchange!

I believe this day has gotten to be too much for my scribe. She just wonders if her day has been worthy of exchanging a day in her life for it. Dharma--if we have caused just one person to think and open eyes--it is worth it. Salu.

Hatonn to stand-by as it seems pointless to further effort at a subject offering as seemingly mundane as your evolution into higher dimensional expression or the workings of the universe. Even the best laid plans of mice and men end up occasionally simply being flea-food.

One reader laid Dharma out this day and sent back the picture of your beloved teacher given as a gift from us to all of our family. She trashed it, said "her guardian angel" said it was Satan in disguise and she demanded that all the books be recalled. I, too, have occasional "bad" days! I feel as if we just "fell off that proverbial bridge with the donkey firmly strapped to our back" as in the old "try to please all the people" scenario. You want to take note of the flea circus while the rabies laden dog infects the world. So be it--may the best clown win!

PJ 60
    CHAPTER 18
    REC #1 HATONN

THU., DEC. 10, 1992 8:13 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 116

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 1992
    COULD IT BE?
    Yes indeed, it could! This is the question and answer of the day. There is no use, however, in trying to write on any other subject than the "Cosmos" plan unfolding; therefore we may as well continue to speak on the matter.

To say that you don't know all that goes on "for your own good" is an insult to your intelligence--however, for the sake of any plan unfolding, security of information MUST be contained.

I don't like silly labels even for identification but I do under­stand the need for same. Neither do I want you to misjudge that which is taking place--or at least, the effort for reclamation of Constitutional Law in the United States. Will this reclaim, also, God's Laws in practice? NO, but it will pave the way for return unto the path.

OK, there have now been enough Congressmen "bought off" for $2 million each to swing votes and reclaim a lot of lost Consti­tutional rights. The facts are, there is enough blackmail avail­able against the same Congressmen to hang them for treason and high crimes and misdemeanors--without the payoffs. The point is to regain the Constitution and Governmental direction of the U.S. under a "Republic" and THEN can come judicial actions regarding the lawbreakers.

CORRUPT JUSTICE SYSTEM
    The point to remember, however, is that at present all JUDICIAL BRANCHES--right through coalition with the Bar Association--are corrupt, fixed, in collusion and blatantly in control of all insult upon you-the-people.

You have now had access to the ongoing tapes, presented and shared regarding this latest thrust for freedom (we have three more from yesterday--which have been audio tape copied from the soundtrack of a meeting held last week). We can also make those available. They are specifically in regards to methods whereby ones having lost property (mostly in the farm arena) can make claims, etc.

The plan seems so unbelievable that you can't bring yourself to trust--good! Never "TRUST" WITHOUT CAUTION! You can note, however, changes in many subtle things of which you would not notice if I don't possibly point them out to you.

ISRAEL, JEWS, CHRISTIAN HOLIDAYS
    Note that your "national" Christmas tree was lighted last evening. Note, further, that there was not a flurry of fighting, raunchy accusations and put-downs by the Jewish or atheist community before and after EVERY comment in the broadcast. (Note, later, that the major network hierarchy ALSO TOOK THEIR BRIBES [OR FALL] to tone down the assault against the nation and people.) Note that there was even the singing of traditional holiday "Christian" carols around that Christmas tree lighting. This does not mean that all will vanish as to freedom of speech and religion but you have to notice that there is a major difference so far in this Season.

Something that most of you will not realize is that ISRAEL WAS VOTED IN AND APPROVED AS A "STATE" OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA--IN 1950 and over and above the billions going to Israel regularly IN CASH, so too has gone a funnelling of some $865 million yearly to that State.

WATCH ILLINOIS
    Illinois is very definitely THE state to watch in activity move­ment. Note the great change in man-power recently of the Chicago Democratic Party power Board". Note also that the "number three Man" of the World Bank has been moved to Chicago. And soon you will begin to pick up bits and pieces of news regarding the "COSMOS" happenings via the three major networks. It has been seen that the elections were fraudulent and an audit is in process as most ballots were physically held from destruction.

ALSO WATCH THINGS IN CALIFORNIA
    California has been one of the major states utilizing "State Citi­zen Sovereignty" as a method of remaining "free". I have not advocated this maneuver because we must always keep our peo­ple from the open targeting process. We need workers, not dead or incarcerated would-be (foolish) patriots. God would never allow a plan so obviously flawed. Is it real, then? Maybe--maybe not! I suggest you allow it to unfold for even if it is NOT--you will be astounded at what does come forth. I told you it would pick up in interest during this period of time--I suggest you just keep those blinkers OPEN!

DARE SCHAUT
    What does Dare Schaut have to do with anything? He is simply a chosen speaker conduit at this point in information release--for this operation as relates to these conference calls from "Cosmos....Inc." Just as the LIBERATOR represents--good re­porting of rumors, happenings, what THEY ARE TELLING YOU and researching as much as possible--i.e., that at least there is incorporation of the "business" venture.

GOLD CERTIFICATES, ETC, (TREASURYGATE)
    Could this be REAL? Of course--didn't Russia just turn up such documents in London a few months back and nearly bring down the entire world economy?? It is all part and parcel of the whole based on Gold supplies. I will say that the cute little cub scouts are bringing stolen gold back into the U.S. as fast as their wings will flap. First to Somalia with the CIA aircraft, back through Switzerland and home with your GOLD!

REAL OR FARCE?
    Can you not see how incredible the damage to the players in the evil empire (government) IS, if nothing more than from this publicity?? The criminals are "on-to" and the facts available. Why think you that all charges against Poindexter were dropped this week? Why think you the SWAT team assault to get Ekkers' (and myriads of others') property as a last desperate move before this thing FALLS? It was a last ditch effort to bring into "law" unlawfully, new laws that would cinch the full property takeover of ALL property.

There are judges now under arrest and there will be full intent to bring the 13th (hidden and destroyed) Amendment into viable return--this causes ALL judges to resign from all legal fra­ternities and titles and all judgments rendered fraudulently will be nullified and voided--AND, the bar association will be "broken and bankrupted" whereby the judicial system, as it has become, will be destroyed.

NEW REPUBLIC
    A "new" (old) REPUBLIC has been structured through which the national network can be run through the Constitution with recovery of stolen wealth recovered from the Banksters--not in Washington D.C.

BO GRITZ
    Bo constantly spoke of possibly not winning the Constitution back through ballots and that would result in "Plan B"--but never actually discussed Plan B. Do you actually think a player of the magnitude of a Bo Gritz would fold up over the loss of a silly fixed election?? THIS IS a massive part of PLAN B!

OTHER THINGS TO WATCH
    You see great activity and espousement of massive troop move­ment into Somalia--but somehow you never see them actually shipped out. You are witnessing a mass media cover-up of troops being shifted all around from this base to that base and only a handful of youngsters actually being photographed by anyone--in Somalia. Food is being offloaded but "not yet to the starving in outlying trouble spots". Then what in the world is anyone there for?? The village people are well fed and quite happy in spite of a couple of warlords with rifles running about. YOU have more per capita hungry people in America than in Somalia!! So why the show-and-tell? A desperate move to cover what is going on here at home to take back your govern­ment and Constitution without massive revolution and civil war in total violence.

Where does Russia fit?? In the middle of it all. Now the South African elements in the UN have denounced the whole affair as an invasion, aggression and take-over by the U.S. So to cover all that truth in subterfuge--Russia, France, Saudi Arabia are going to send in token troops to disallow the take-over totally by the U.S. and remove ability for the U.S. take-over to stand when the chips are in the fire.

EVERYBODY BUT YOU--KNOWS
    This is indeed probably the largest battle ever fought in Amer­ica, or in the world, and now it is time to bring it public. How will it end? If you do your part--it will end with the recovery of your Constitution! This will not bring back individual "morality" but it surely will pave the road for ability to bring morality BACK within grasp. Then comes our Truth-bringing role--you will be reminded of your destiny and your fall. You will come back within the LAWS of God in intent or you will perish within the evil plan. You can claim that which is YOURS or you can let it go forever--it is up to you! The stage has been carefully SET, the lights are dimmed and it remains to see how you will play the roles.

If a few evil men could bring the planet through to this point of degradation--DO YOU NOT THINK THAT A FEW GODLY MEN CAN HELP YOU RESTORE IT THROUGH TRUTH?? HOW LONG WILL YOU UNDERESTIMATE AND LIMIT GOD?? HOW DID YOU THINK IT WOULD HAPPEN? OR, DID YOU REALLY THINK IT WOULD ALL GO INTO THE GARBAGE AND YOU GET RAPTURED OFF TO SOME HOLY RESPONSIBILITYLESS HEAVEN OF GLORY?

But, will there be open war? I can't answer that--mostly the evil empire will go down through bribes and payoffs--silently into their holes. But, ones with intent of conquering for reasons of fanatic rule and control will likely cause great and massive de­structions. Can it be averted?? YES!! Will it be averted? Probably not in all instances with the massive toys running about with capability of destruction of the planet itself. Can you re­cover? YES. Will you? I don't know. Man has a tendency to self-destruct even when chosen of God for service with agree­ments on both parts.

You are now faced with instability in the earth crusts that will surely not be arrested for the faults hang like spider web threads breaking in the wind. Shifting will occur no matter what hap­pens politically because you reached beyond the point of no re­turn. You who cease in your preparing for the worst, will hurt badly in spite of recovered economy and balanced government! Cleansing will occur and you will have only BEGUN your climb back into survival so the task is still ahead of you no matter what comes down here and now.

BANKS
    The plan of this movement is to allow exchange of currency and hopefully recovery of the stolen and confiscated funds for you. Can this be done? Yes, but it is a massively incredible task. The banks are merging as quickly as they can and are pulling back all they can--but there is planned a United States of Amer­ica Bank to funnel operations. Federal notes will be out--new (based on metal) will hopefully be "in" and accounts honored for you-the-people. There is no way to "guarantee" anything because of "possibilities" which can change all things in seconds of counting--but these probabilities of actions are taken into ac­count and may well hold in practice.

All non Constitutional agencies, Executive Orders, etc., will be nullified and voided immediately. The IRS and other criminal collection agencies will be immediately nullified and voided. I just ask that you who work directly with us of the cosmos, not do foolish things because the attempt to get you OUT is still very much afoot and you seem to get careless in exuberance of possible solutions. I ask that you go about your preparations, planting, stocking, etc., for it is going to take long to reclaim and feed from raided and depleted supply stores. There will continue the earth upheavals and need for supplies, etc. Utopia is a thing which must be BUILT--it is not instant as with tea and coffee bags.

As chemical drugs are removed as the criminals in the poison industry fall--there must be whole-life recovery substance to re­build. Will there be a massive turn around in health, say in the gay community? NO! There is still massive introduction of heinous disease which will wrench the lives from multitudes and more will be lost from disasters which shall come upon the globe from the unbalanced manipulations.

Already the satellite placements (of the U.S. Banksters and thugs) are being resituated but there is so much to be done that it is bewildering in concept. I will not jeopardize a single hair just to satisfy your curiosity. What can YOU do? All you can within the LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION and march for­ward in support of the brave warriors who serve against all odds--to return your freedom. Remember that the darkest hours are just before the dawn and you cannot have silver linings upon clouds without the clouds. YOU ASK DESPERATELY FOR GOD'S HELP AND HE WILL ALWAYS RESPOND--WILL YOU DO AS MUCH?

YES, I HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH A LOT OF THINGS-‑BUT I WILL STILL NOT JEOPARDIZE ONE HAIR OF MY SCRIBE'S HEAD BY TELLING YOU ALL--TO PROVE OR DISPROVE ANYTHING. YOU WILL ACT BECAUSE IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO--OR YOU WILL FALL--IT REMAINS WITH YOU.

Dharma, take this from the keyboard, please--there is GLORY IN THIS DAY--but there is also magnificent danger lurking there also. May you be ever cautious and discerning for change is underway--whether or not you can witness same. May you feel the cloak of God in comfort about you for we move not from your sides. There is not so much as a moment's abandon­ment of our people--not even for the blink of an eye. Know that that which will be shall be right and proper and that you have accepted the blindness that ALL might have opportunity to grow. May you accept the Light of HIS lamp! Salu.

Hatonn, in blessings upon you and humble in service unto and with you. I salute you for that which you have done and for that which ye shall be in the doing. You give me a father's pride in his children as I watch you toil and stay the course. I stand aside.

주제글 정보