PJ 58
CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

THU., OCTOBER 22, 1992 10:21 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 67

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 1992

LOOK WITHIN
LOCAL: I ask that EACH and EVERY ONE of you go within and see just how far you have moved away from each thing that you do moving for the highest and best good OF GOD.

I see demands for fundings, demands for return of "investment", I see job seeking and living expenses expected and I WANT TO KNOW FROM WHENCE DO YOU EACH BELIEVE THESE THINGS FLOW?

I recently asked that ALL major projects, as such, be stopped or "slowed". We cannot continue to meet the outgo in such in­creasing measure. The added burden, even if E.J. doesn't seem to recognize it--is breaking the back of my scribe and speaker. From whence do ye think the "money" comes?? From God?? NO! IT DOES NOT COME FROM GOD!

AT THIS EARLY TIME THERE IS NO PROJECT WHICH SO MUCH AS BREAKS EVEN MUCH LESS PAYS FOR SELF. REMEMBER, EVEN IN THE SPEAKING OF CRYS­TAL LIFE OR BASIC PEROXIDE--A MAJOR INVESTMENT HAD TO FIRST BE MADE. HOW MANY OF YOU MADE THAT INVESTMENT?? WHERE DID IT COME FROM? AH, and Dharma is about to her limits of coping with the outgo in every direction and nothing coming back other than sugges­tions for more outgo in such things as advertising for the Con­stitutional Law Center, etc. These things must be attended but, NO, not until someone ELSE gets moving and the efforts of turn-around are visible and experiencing.

I tell you now, Dharma is at her wits end (and I cannot have it this way) in trying to do "something" else in order to be able to keep going! When she does come up with suggestions which SEEM reasonable and offer some "joint" solutions, she is quite abruptly handled in response as if she asks for some "personal" gain of some sort.

Now I repeat: BACK OFF AND BE PATIENT WITH THE UNFOLDMENT--FUNDS ARE SCARCE AS THE PROVER­BIAL HEN'S TEETH SO STOP THE OUTLAY UNTIL WE CAN AT LEAST "SEE" BEYOND THE VEIL. YOUR OWN PEOPLE HAVE INSTIGATED A REMOVAL OF FUNDING WHICH WAS RESOURCE FOR PROJECTS--THIS CAUSES MISERABLE RESPONSIBILITY AND STRESS--SO, IF YOU DO IT UNTO YOURSELVES, THEN SO SHALL YE AWAIT THE SOLUTIONS. GREAT DAMAGE WAS DONE BY AS­SOCIATION WITH SOME OF YOU AND ONE COLEMAN AND NOW THE PRICE IS BEING PAID--ONLY IT AL­WAYS SEEMS TO FALL TO THE ONE OR TWO WHO ARE LEAST RESPONSIBLE TO TAKE THE BURDEN. NO MORE!! NO MORE!!
I SHALL ALLOW NO JEOPARDIZ­ING OF "ANOTHER" FOR "OTHER'S" INAPPROPRIATE BLUNDERINGS AND GOSSIPING. OUR WORK WILL GET DONE IF THERE BE ONLY ONE OR TWO AND NO PROJECTS--SO WHY SHOULD MY PEOPLE ATTEND ALL?

The burden is breaking the backs and the health of my intimate servers and it is being done without thought, malice or notice for it seems that ones do not understand from whence comes the "product". I ask that Dharma be allowed to get some stability into her existence and surroundings--for if this property is awarded over into the temporary custody of the RTC, these ones will have to move for all assets against the house are exhausted and they will still hold hundreds of thousands of dollars in debts against the property's assets if and when they would have ob­tained it. GOD does allow ways to provide--but they are through very human actions and we provide and provide and you use it for all manners of other things and other ones--is there no way, E.J. to cover needs which are sent for THAT purpose. We have no resources, now, to cover contingency happenings at present.

Ones get offended by your abruptness and seemingly "bossy" mannerisms--I wonder WHO realizes what a massive burden of management WE PLACE UPON HIS SHOULDERS? It is not easy to be God's stewards--ponder it!

If enough is held in reserve to manage our own "personal" fundings in processing, then it will be fine--if the pond is empty and the pump becomes unprimed--then it is closure for all our work. Think beyond the moment lest you have nothing unto which to look.
I repeat that my scribe cannot keep up at this pace of production and have only headaches and more concerns built upon this one product. There is NO WAY to relieve this load--it is hers, I cannot get more "cooks" in the kitchen for, al­ready, the soup is diluted and now we have other complaints to attend from writers and critics. Just hold steady and allow us a breath or two for we see signs of fatigue which finally ends in desperation.

I, please, expect this pressure to STOP and I, further, expect you to have insight into the meaning of that which I give herein. Please do not cause me to be required to narrow my focus for, again, ALL I really care about at this moment in mission--is the WORD! EVERYTHING else can WAIT or be stopped alto­gether. You do not even leave us ability for "backup" actions or reserves. I remind you ones, if the heat in THIS kitchen is too great, I can only ask that you leave the kitchen for we have no intention of going elsewhere--this IS our mission. If it be yours then you will clearly understand this message and if it be not, what difference could it possibly make--you will simply find your own sooner if we are detaining you.

I already note ones pulling away and "clumping" elsewhere and unto others who offer speakers who more nearly suit your "desires"--so be it. All is wondrous with God but that which goes forth surely returns if it be mission vs. "preferred" task. Believing that which is preferable to the consciousness and ser­vice is the way of it from the beginning--but we enter the time of the "ending" and our choices ARE limited to fundamental ex­pression of Truth--without flowers and "druthers". It simply IS the way it IS. The confirmations of MY TRUTH are being un­folded all around you; therefore, it is strictly up to YOU as to who you attend and who you serve for the path will not get less bombarded and, yet, we KNOW THOSE WHO WILL STAY THE COURSE! SO BE IT, DHARMA, ALLOW US TO MOVE ON.

BOOK TITLES

I can see that I mistitled the recent book--to get abundant sales and distribution of THE WORD I should have called it simply, "SEX", and pretended to label myself the Holy Father (in simi­larity to the Holy Mother, Madonna). And yet the majority of the masses still label ME as Satanic in practice. How many AIDS cases will be spread by that one little creature of evil's workshop, "Madonna"? How many people do you think will be utterly destroyed THROUGH that ONE LITTLE LADY?

EARTHOUAKES AND OTHER ASSAULTS
Please, chelas, let us walk through the presentations. You haven't stopped having quakes--they just aren't at Parkfield or on the San Andreas. Why? Well, let's look at some generaliza­tions--if you even watch the non-news as presented and the "lips" slip.

SHUTTLES AND SATELLITES
You MUST connect everything or you will miss the messages! What is going on here? A satellite for MEASURING earth movements to a centimeter and receive and transmit laser "beams" and "pulsed frequencies of a low frequency band" is DELAYED in launch--along with no quake YET in California along the EXPECTED path. COULD THIS MEAN THAT YOU HAD BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO TOMORROW OR WHENEVER THEY LAUNCH THAT "THING"?

EXPLOSIONS REPORTED AND ENERGY RECORDINGS
NOW it comes out from ones in the area of Parkfield--"there was the sound of an air explosion as the earthquake was begin­ning" and "The monitoring equipment already in place regis­tered strange and heavy changes of frequency on the recordings and then after the quake, nothing". Does this all strike ANY­ONE as INTERESTING? Even "little" shakers have after-shak­ers.

Why did THIS little shaker get such attention? Could it be to allow for the placement of heavy duty monitoring equipment to be moved into the area without notice? COULD THIS WHOLE INCIDENT HAVE BEEN PLANNED FOR A BIGGER EXERCISE AS THE DAYS PASS? YOU BE THE JUDGE!

One of the reasons given for the delay in launching the shuttle was that "the window for orbiting the satellite for proper 'alignment' with earth receivers is critical" and "there is a bit of wind at the launch site", (ad nauseam). A "bit of wind"???(???)
A multi-zillion pound rocket system and a thrust that will get you into space orbit--and a "bit of wind (breeze)" stops a launch? Come now, chelas, don't act as dumb as "they" already accuse you of being.

OTHER THINGS TO ATTEND
I suggest that if you are "prepared"--so, stay that way; alert and ready. If not--GET THAT WAY!

Now, pay attention to what else is going on. Information of "confirmation" of our work is pouring all over you. Look at the MIA/POW unfolding information. Look at the assault of infor­mation about Bush, Clinton, etc. I believe you will even find that a "crosser" of the system (another of some 200 people who witnessed or questioned) "died of natural causes" yesterday--Jim Garrison--author of the book upon which the Kennedy assassi­nation movie was based.

Right in the Daily News (L.A. area) of Oct. 20, 1992 came an article on the "drug war" and other cover-up information of in­terest in which a paragraph read:
"The government (U.S.) has brought in more cocaine than the Medellin Cartel. They are probably a bigger importer than Pablo Escobar". And, how is YOUR day? The article was written and put on the "wires" from Boston as given to the Houston Chronicle (Texas).

There is word directly from helicopter (military--troop mover) pilots who are quite pleased to talk about moving Russian, Canadian, etc., U.N. troops for exercises to all sorts of loca­tions around the "States" for "maneuvers or something". Well, it is the "something" which had better occupy your attention.

Next time you peruse a site of interest, especially military or seemingly "shut down" sites of former heavy construction and movement--check which way the safety razor wire "leans"--in­ward or outward! It might just tell you a lot--are people going to be kept IN or OUT? Little things can tell you a great big bunch, "Dr. Watson"!

By the way, the "States" are now divided up into districts as is the United States (as we have presented)--they are called "BIO" DISTRICTS or similar terms. California has
10 active dis­tricts. In observing the intent--it is one big "land grab" as or­ganized and, overall, irrigation districts are restricting or stop­ping water for all sorts of reasons to break the farmers and ranchers. ARE YOU NEXT?

RIGHT IN TEHACHAPI
It is interesting to note that in this small little town where the water was tainted and contamination was brought to legal, pub­lic view--there is the cutest game afoot you can imagine.

First the price of water increased by 20%, and now the water is proclaimed to be clean and "good" BUT, millions of gallons are being "flushed" down the gutter from storage sites "because the turbidity continues to be unacceptable". This area is all but on water "rations" because this part of California is into a seventh year of drought and water is the most precious commodity available anywhere
--ANYWHERE--and yet this "turbid" "cloudy" water is being drained into the drainage sys­tem without reclamation--millions of gallons!

So, let us look at THIS. You DO NOT STIR UP THE WATER MORE TO DECREASE TURBIDITY! THIS INCREASES TURBIDITY. SO WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING??-- WHILE YOU CITIZENS PAY FOR IT IN BAD HEALTH AND MONEY? Will the evidence all be GONE when the court-room case is "heard"? How do you expect to change a government of dictators when you WON'T EVEN GET RID OF DELIBERATELY DICTATING CORRUPT PEOPLE RUNNING A LOCAL (SMALL) COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT IN WHICH THE MANAGER IS NOT EVEN AN ENGINEER? PERHAPS, CHELAS, YOU CITIZENS GET EXACTLY THAT WHICH YOU DESERVE! WHAT DO YOU AWAIT? MAGIC--OR US TO FIX IT FOR YOU? NOT LIKELY, DEAR ONES, NOT AT ALL LIKELY!
FREEMASONRY AND MARK OF THE BEAST
Boy, am I weary of the attacks against us for the outlaying of in­formation. I am getting more flak from the nice "Masons" than from the nice "Zionists". I do not denounce your work or your godliness. If you are of God, why hit me? Why DOES our work and WORD bother so many who in turn claim that "no-one listens to such rubbish and garbage"! Why is the AD­VERSARY so upset over that which we write? If it be NOT Truth, WHO WOULD TAKE NOTE?

PJ 58
CHAPTER 8

REC #1 HATONN

THU., OCTOBER 29, 1992 8:18 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 74

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 1992
WHAT PRICE, THE WORLD? AMERICA? YOUR
NATION? YOU?
UNLIKELY RUMORS?
First the "rumor": That "...banks through one such as Lloyds (of London) will negate the U.S. National Debt in exchange for Mr. Bush's election"! This is no "rumor". This is absolutely a major probability. Look good? What do you have if this happens and why would "they" do it?
Number one: The United States of America is already owned by the banks! Remember that the Federal Reserve is only the U.S. representative of the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland (THE Banksters' banking dynasty).

Secondly, there is no such thing as "value against anything" in your currency. You don't need income taxes or anything else--the bastards can print anything and any amount they wish--there is nothing against which to consider quantity.

Would you think anything about, say, General Motors, pouring in millions or even billions of dollars to save the production company? It not only could happen, these things happen every day.

The delusion is that you (you-the-people) own your nation. Forget "facts" even--with the multi-trillion dollar debt and inter­est payments--you could not climb out of the abyss in a million years as is. The nation is being stripped of that which would allow you to do so--industry.

But, you still have that weak shred of the Constitution! You don't use it but there are ones now dangerously close to the head of government (Perot/Gritz) who would wake up you people and give lots of trouble to the ending of the dream of World Domination. If quantity were no issue--what would YOU pay for THE plum nation of the world which would also mean the prob­ability of sweeping the WORLD into your own dust-pan?

Would such a ploy put Mr. Bush over the top and into the seat?

Well, Clinton is picked and groomed, but a continuation of the Warden-in-Charge is the only one which can assure the security of ones such as Scowcroft, Eagleburger, and shades of Kissinger from the clutches of an angry you-the-people when the rest of the stuff hits the fan. These gentlemen, along with hundreds of others, have headed the drug cartel, the banking in America cartel--plain old criminals of the worst kind, in politics. "They" have bought your nation and therefore, your national soul--for piddly pieces of worthless paper.

This turn of events would allow them to take all the rest: gold could go up, weeks and months of welfare unabated would take place and the noose would tighten to strangulation within mere months.

YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE OVERALL GLOBE TO "SEE" THIS ONE AND CERTAINLY YOU WOULD NOT HAVE LOOKED FOR SUCH A MAGNIFICENT MOVE, (DID YOU?). I SAID "SURPRISES"--THIS IS ONLY ONE! WILL THEY DO IT?--IT DEPENDS UPON WHAT PEROT AND GRITZ DO.

YOU SEE, IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT GRITZ CAN DO THE SAME THING WITHOUT OWING THE BANKSTERS ANYTHING. HE CAN SIMPLY PAY OFF THE DEBT WITH THE SAME WORTHLESS TRINKETS THAT THEY SUPPLY TO YOU IN WORTHLESS PAPER NOTES CALLED FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES (GREEN EX­CHANGE PAPER). INDEED YOU CAN PURCHASE BACK AT LEAST "YOUR" NATION WITHOUT OWING OR GIVING AWAY A THING AND, IN FACT, REGAINING AU­TONOMY AND FREEDOM WITH THE OFFERED TACTIC OF GRITZ AND, WHEN HE SEES IT, PEROT.

IS A LITTLE LOAN OF A FEW TRILLION DOLLARS SO MUCH WHEN YOU ALREADY OWN EVERYTHING--TO INVEST IN A NATION-WORLD?
I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT SEE THE STRATEGY. PLUS, YOU GET ALL
"WE-THE-PEOPLE" BOWING AND SCRAPING AND CALLING YOU "GOD" WONDERFUL! YOU WOULD THEN CAPITULATE TO THESE GENIUS FAIRY GOD-FA­THERS ANYTHING THEY ASK OF YOU BECAUSE WEL­FARE WOULD FLOW LIKE HONEY AND ALL SORTS OF "MIRACLES" WOULD SEEM TO APPEAR WHILE THE PIPER PLAYS HIS MESMERIZING DANCE TUNE!
When the thugs present this to you and claim that Eagleburger and other "statesmen" got this accomplished for you-the-people, will you not then sink them into the highest positions of the New World Order? Of course you will--I knew you would!

What price victory? What price ownership of the world and all within it--especially the entrapment of the very multitudes you intend to slaughter? Is it not better to have the cattle and sheep flow as with "blinders" into the slaughter pen? Is it not easier to allow death to the "surplus" multitudes while they smile as they lay their heads across the guillotine notch? Is it not better to have the "remaining" for slaughter believe the ovens are for destruction of "disease" to "prevent the spread to YOU?" Is it not comforting to realize the prison pens are there for incarcerating any patriots who dislike this new game of Monopoly?

ARE YOU BEGINNING TO SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO DUPE ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT? BUT, PERHAPS THAT TOO IS AN ILLUSION? DHARMA IS NOT DUPED, GRITZ IS NOT DUPED AND SO FORTH. WHAT PAYMENT WILL YOU OFFER IN ORDER TO MAKE UP THAT WHICH YOU WILL PERCEIVE THEY HAVE PAID FOR YOU? IN THEIR GOODNESS? YOUR SOULS!!!!!

The strong arm will then begin to come down on the enlight­eners (i.e., we will probably be forced to cease publication very quickly following election if this scheme works). Pa­triots will be smothered and any uprisings will be crushed without mercy and enslavement will be insured. While the experience of seeming "freedom" is celebrated the shackles will be polished and "sized". May GOD have mercy and al­low vision before the total blindness cannot be reversed!
As we are writing here this moment--on this very subject--comes a phone call to the LIBERATOR, and the message forwarded by hand to my scribe. There is confirmed that "at this time" it is planned that Baker will go on the airwaves tonight at 8:00 P.M. EST, as currently scheduled, to make just such an announcement.
I ask that this document be sent instantly to every Bo Gritz quarter--including to "Bo" AND to every newscast an­nouncer who will listen. I would rather them close the an­nouncement as set to be made or change the content and laugh and fun and ridicule ME than to allow these ones to "think" they are getting away with the most magnificent swindle ever perpetrated against the people of Earth. This is now on the CIA and military hotlines as we type so who knows what will come of it? But, the days grow short and something has to be done to bring into line you-the-people. Will it be this or will it be total disaster of earth eruptions? They can do it either way! I CAN ONLY TELL YOU ABOUT IT!
MADNESS? INDEED!
This is not, however something that comes in advance of "some one's" knowledge
--obviously. This, again, is the only news you have in reality--and if you are prepared you will see through WHATEVER offer they make to you in exchange for votes. It doesn't matter even to the "votes" for it is set on the fixed com­puter tabulation machines and something has to be done to cause it to "look" OK. The facts are that Clinton and Gore are giving the Elite fits, also, because they are young and are touched by their own greatness of reception by the people and have begun to believe their own trumped-up story. Bush has not been that gullible. While both Clinton and Bush have indiscretions which would destroy them legally--Bush has by far the more criminal actions to confront.

I leave this now because there is much to do in the getting of this information distributed to the proper persons. I want, please, Bo Gritz to KNOW this comes from Cmdr. Hatonn. It is time we draw into more unity in a human setting. Thank you.