PJ 58
CHAPTER 15

REC #1 HATONN

SUN., NOVEMBER 1, 1992 9:09 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 77

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 1992

THOUGHTS TO "MAKE IT"
As the days pass through and that which comes seems pointed and gloomy--remember, it is only because as we focus on the problems which must be attended, YOU MUST ALSO FIND THE BEAUTY. Our mission does not leave us with the privi­lege of abundant space or time for that which is only spiritual and wondrous. As we get MAN AWAKENED and things moving so that you can reclaim freedom--then how glorious shall it be! First we must stop the "bleeding" that the life can continue.

By the time you see this it will be past elections in America for the great, great majority of you. I hope you will have heeded common sense--put aside the lies and misprojections of the evil conspiracy and voted for CHANGE. For on Wednesday, if Perot is in office--THINGS MUST CHANGE. The world is on hold, except for various wars, in waiting to see what you will do. On THIS day, the prayers are heavy for this place for even Dharma must pray that change comes for the panel of judges deciding the very fate of their home--waits for Wednesday to see if Perot is seated. If either of the other two are placed into lead­ership--the vision is clear. The Judicial System is in the final closing down of freedom of ownership by any "person" and the sledge will begin to fall upon your heads--ON WEDNESDAY!

There shall be an attempt at a Grand Jury hearing in this matter--but as we have shown you from "everywhere"--the Grand Ju­ries are but tools of the corrupt Judicial System! If you will not have voted for freedom on Tuesday, friends, we may as well start shutting down for we will be openly attacked and I shall not ask those consequences of our workers--YOU WILL HAVE MADE A CHOICE!

FOR MY LOCAL PEOPLE:
I find that you ones tend to take the fact that America West is in Nevada at separate ends of that State, and we do our formulation of the paper in Tehachapi because this is wherein Dharma dwells--the assumption is one of failure to "assist" in the projec­tion of the JOURNALS. This is going to stop, please, TODAY.

I ask that an insert, a page or two, or whatever is required, be devoted totally to America West. This is going to be the ONLY press and publisher to bear the word of Truth if the Elite main­tain control after Tuesday. Tuesday will go down in history as the Lighted Day for freedom or Black Tuesday--the day freedom died in the world. And, you will have done it either way!

Somehow the LIBERATOR has taken on a shade of possessive­ness which is barely discernible but becomes more limited as the adversary attacks various ones of the immediate structurers. Does this mean intent is negative? NO INDEED--it means that the desire for perfection disallows all to work in joy and free­dom, love and participation. When this happens for any reason--the purpose of such a publication is jeopardized by its pressures--especially on my scribe--which, by the nature of the creature, must not be further allowed. If there be things neces­sary when I am through with the input, then bring it to my at­tention and I will effort to correct it. If there be need (because of splitting of writings), make it brief, objective for information only, and release it.

I have ones giving health-stripping attention to the project and better we have typos than no personnel. Do you not see, staff, how the adversary works? It is subtle and deadly!

The JOURNALS are NOT selling and if they do not at least be­gin to carry the cost (which is now some $37,000 in arrears) America West cannot longer bear the burden. NEW volumes will distribute perhaps 700-800, in all. YOU may think man is eager for "good news" of glory--but, few are in actual counting for they want to believe the lies. Moreover, the need to share the Word because of distribution needs for getting the Word "out there" "in time" has been a drain on everyone so sharing has been the point
--and not subscriptions. We do that which must be done and the rest must take its path. This is one of the reasons I wanted no-one to make rash moves to this place for there simply have been no funds for other than that which we have done and are doing and if we must close, ones have not made foolish moves in the assumption that abundance would somehow miraculously drop from heaven. God wins the war but the "Adversary" will seem to win almost all of the battles.

The most important thing I can tell you is that there will be pro­jects but I am going to relieve some of the pressures on Dharma and E.J.--if Bush or Clinton are elected on Tuesday--they have paid enough so that we shall have to back off and devote atten­tion simply to projects so that we can continue to stay alive physically in order to collect our remnant. I am writing this to­day, prior to the election, so that it does not appear that it is "afterthought". My people are willing to do "anything" but no longer shall I ask them to bear so much while losing everything including themselves.

For you who so graciously remembered Dharma personally, she is without words to know how to thank you. Please KNOW that the abundance of love is recognized. Know too, that anyone making investment has nothing to do with THIS. That is separate and apart from any of the writings except wherein ones have asked to have funds used for publications. Those too, are covered--that is WHY we must now take care of those, too, for distribution will be all but impossible following reelection of Bush OR Clinton. The Elite have ways of stopping all flow--all publications are already being shifted to ONE OVERSEAS OP­ERATION COMPANY THROUGH NEW YORK AND ALL PUBLICATIONS WILL COME UNDER THE CENSORSHIP OF THOSE WELL-CHOSEN PEOPLE.

Why will it be different if Perot wins? Because you-the-people cared enough to buck a system unbelievably controlled and hidden. It is recognized that if you are brave enough to buck this system and elect against their instructions--THEY ARE THROUGH!

This is WHY the "fixed polls" show Perot with never more than 14 to 16 percent. How else CAN THEY EXPLAIN THE FIXED ELECTION? They can just come forth in response to your inquiries that "...well, Mr. Perot never had more than 16% of the voters on his side--what did you expect"? Then, they will PROVE it to you with all these daily multi-showings of polls and false numbers and other total fabrications. Will you accept it? We shall see!

BOILS DOWN TO CHOICES
The Ekkers are faced with having to KNOW that the price of "all they have" and a place to live, along with their very physi­cal survival rests upon stopping their work. The courts have made it very, very clear that they will deprive them of all justice on any pretense or another. It is an evil conspiracy but there is nothing they as individuals can do against it. I will not ask them to do more.

I believe it becomes obvious WHY there would be no informa­tion that even remotely looks like a third party has a prayer of winning--so that you will vote for one of the two "FIXED" and "GROOMED FOR THE ELITE ORDER" henchmen. This Congress of yours is fully dependent on their very survival by the loss of you-the-people. There are trillions and trillions of dollars at stake for these criminals. They have tried to keep plans secret--we have spilled them along with other patriots but how long do you think a Perot or a Gritz can last if this final curtain falls again into the hands of the Elite One Worlders?

This is WHY I have pushed to get information regarding patriots and whistleblowers, not the least of which are my own brothers, out there into the public--so that it is public and it is not as easy to murder in full view of all you-the-people, even if they CAN do so. However, you will note the remarkable ways in which they produce their heinous crimes and how you people relish it and feed on the blood of it. You have been programmed and conditioned to not even SEE what goes on--much less react to it. If you are homeless and hungry or drunk and sick--you cannot care about children in Somalia or a few Satanic parties being thrown for your babies.

It was interesting to note that a catalog arrived to Dharma--for cookbooks. Hundreds upon hundreds of ways to prepare abun­dant foods--except there were certainly no recipes for Somalian cuisine or Sarajevo puddings. There was a noticeable absence of Zulu mousse or Soup Kitchen pheasant. Where are you peo­ple of the world?

I believe you can say with clarity--life as you have known it--ends or begins on Wednesday, November 4th, 1992 in your time of counting.

And now a bit of inspiration from our beloved Ken Coons:

THE SIMPLE ANSWER
Why must we mortals suffer from our trials day by day
And still not learn the lessons from our pain?
We oft repeat the empty words,
"There has to be a better way",
While standing naked in the winter rain.

We wish to cling to others for security and strength,
And doing so we tie that binding cord
That takes away our self esteem,
And then as we reduce its length
We bare our neck and cower before the sword.

We have to think it over, is our favorite excuse,
Though we have pondered it for many days.
It's easier to procrastinate
And live in comfort with a truce,
And who knows, someday we may change our ways.
But that someday eludes us and we suffer more and more,
For we sink down into a comfort zone.
The dreams in time just fade away
And life becomes a pointless bore,
We find ourselves unhappy and alone.
How simple is the answer that can solve this senseless woe.
BECOME THE MASTER OF YOUR EVERY THOUGHT.
Then you can cut the binding cord
That makes you slave from head to toe,
And only then can you improve your lot.

For thoughts can be our masters or our slaves, as we may choose,
They only bring us what we may allow.
Cut off the thought that pulls you down
And causes you to doubt and lose,
And you will have your heaven here and now.

[This was written by Ken in 1982 at age 49, in Boulder City, Nevada. He wrote it to help a loved one--IT HELPS US ALL! Thank you.]

A point in point: If we can win this round, we can publish the wondrous journals and poetries for they would be respected and flourish for your support as you rebuild in freedom even if it be seemingly most fundamental as you come to see that which has been stolen and taken from you. What will be offered by the "Elite One Worlders" is and will be chosen from only the Elite "chosen" presentations intended to brain-death you. With controlled presses and distribution--THESE WONDROUS GIFTS OF BROTHERS SHALL BE LOST FOREVER INTO THE DARKNESS OF THIS EVOLVING "FALL" UPON YOU. AH, THE ADVERSARY LAUGHS AS HE WITNESSED YOUR BABIES, AND YOURSELVES, DRESSED UP AND EMULATING "HIM" FOR THE WHOLE OF THE WEEK AND NOW YOU PREPARE TO "VOTE" HIM "IN" TO FULL POWER WHILE YOU PREPARE FOR HIS NEXT MAJOR HOLIDAY--CHRISTMAS! PONDER IT, STUDENTS. YOU HAVE COME "A LONG WAY, BABY"---INTO THE CLUTCHES OF HELL.

Will GOD still listen to you? GOD WILL ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOU, INTO INFINITY--BUT YOU WILL HAVE CHO­SEN IN SPITE OF HIS DIRECTIVES FOR YOU WILL HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU WILL NOT LISTEN UNTO HIM! Is it not wondrous, however, to have the measuring rod so neatly presented? Indeed, we shall see!

Armageddon has already begun--on Wednesday you will know which you have done
--squelched the fire or poured gasoline upon it! What will your orthodox preachers of "voted-in" reli­gion tell you on Wednesday? You are STILL IN FOR MAJOR SURPRISES BEFORE OFFICE-TAKING IF BUSH IS ELECTED--COUNT ON IT. FEAR? INDEED--PRECIOUS ONES, THIS DAY, SUNDAY THE FIRST, I FEAR AS I WATCH YOU STRUGGLE, SWITCH AND FRAZZLED. As a school master with his students about to take the biggest and most important examination of their lives which upon rests their very lives--"I" AM IN FEAR--NOT "SCARED"
--I "FEAR FOR YOU"! GOD please, Father, keep us all for we are about to test the very "free-will" of MAN, Your greatest creation and I, too, am helpless to change of the decisions.

We have worked hard throughout all hours for these past four years to meet this challenge and I, your brother, see how you CAN DO IT AND CHANGE THIS PLANET INTO GOOD­NESS AS THE OPENING FLOWER UNTO THE SUN--BUT IN THE WAITING, I TOO--FEAR! THY WILL BE DONE, FATHER, AND MAY WE EVER SERVE WHICHEVER IS DELIVERED UNTO TO US TO BEAR--FOR WE ARE READY IN THY SERVICE. THINE CHILDREN AWAIT THY WILL.

Please, brethren, KNOW it is as hard for me this day as it is for you for I have been allowed to give you NO MORE IN PROOF of myself, lest you make choices based on the WRONG conclusions. WE ARE EITHER FOR GOD IN GOODNESS INTENT AND BELIEF--OR WE ARE NOT--AND NO AMOUNT OF MAGIC WILL MAKE IT DIF­FERENT WITHIN THE SOUL BEING OF MAN.

You who think I am but the teacher of Dharma and ones of you who are within this segment of circle--nay, nay--I also teach Gritz, Perot, Lighter, Weaver and uncounted others as personal guide and friend. It is only that through "here" do we put it to paper--the others must simply hear within and if it be hard for YOU
--grant the incredible decisions these others who do not have even this much upon which to base decisions (for they have not realized the Truth of it) and confuse the resource. Choose well, and we can share this journey in its fullness--choose poorly and the journey is going to be very, very hard and, yes, I too, fear that I have not reached enough in my Father's work and NAME. Sometimes, the physical anticipation of such as crucifixion is but naught compared to awaiting of you, my brothers, to see if I have reached you THIS TIME.

Who will tarry with me in THIS garden while we await? Yes, yes, Dharma,
I KNOW, precious ones who will sit with me in this "watch".
You are so near to seeing and receiving the KING OF KINGS--within the days in counting upon thine one hand of fingers--or bearing the darkness into thine inability to do the counting. WHO WILL KEEP WATCH WITH ME--THIS TIME!??
Dharma, you and I have done that which we can this day at this keyboard. We meet this afternoon and we will share these things--but the limitations of time all but bears it impossible to change of the stream. I ask that you set this to phone line in last petition for this event ahead and send it unto our brothers who have struggled long and hard, i.e. Gritz, etc. The independents could release their people and urge a united front beyond which the liars could not deceive--but it must come from THEM for I can do no more. YOU MUST HAVE CHANGE WITH ABIL­ITY TO TAKE ACTIONS AND YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN A PERSON WILLING TO TAKE THE HEAT--
IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO THE COOKING! SALU. A MASSIVE WORD COULD BE SENT FORTH THIS DAY THROUGH TUESDAY TO UNITE BEHIND PEROT. Will you do it?

Please, call those campaign headquarters and DEMAND IT--YOUR LIFE DEPENDS UPON THAT WHICH YOU DO IN THESE TWO SHORT DAYS OF COUNTING. SO BE IT.

PJ 58
CHAPTER 16
REC #1 HATONN
TUE., NOVEMBER 3, 1992 8:24 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 79

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 1992
DAY AFTER?
For goodness sakes, chelas, let us get through the "day of the election before we handle all the "what if s" of the day after. There are many things to be considered, not the least of which is that, if our brother, Bo, has responded to ones with whom HE COULD WORK IN INTEGRATION on the problems facing you-the-people as he has reacted to me--then you are in pretty deep yogurt.

Bo has had some pretty bad advisers as of the last couple or three months--ones from the "Phoenix Club", etc., and he just denounced me as a "reptilian chameleon" and asked me to re­turn to my "space ship" and ship out! I have now been de­nounced by that one as "ignorant", and a "Judas goat". Why? Because I see that the only chance of winning this day for you-­the-people (and that is all but impossible what with the "fixed" polling computers and the "running polls") is to vote for Perot. When you are a "CHOSEN ONE" and you capitulate with the energies of darkness--you are left stranded and immobile. It is a time of valor and cool responses in wisdom of actions, but then, allow understanding for a background of murder in the Rambo drill teams is not exactly what is expected of a leader for GOD. It is necessary--it is NOT easy. Remember--GOD DOES NOT "GIVE UP" ON YOU--YOU GIVE UP ON GOD!

If the rest of you read as badly as does the Commander Green Beret, then you are in such deep trouble that to overcome and change this nation slips away from you. If Perot could win and get seated--you could then demand that the other candidates who were disallowed all hearings be brought in to share the views of the constituents and you could regain your balance. It is a time of totally cool heads and wise thinking in total rationality--not JUDGEMENTS AND FOOLISH LASHINGS OUT IN THE VERY TYPE OF IGNORANCE ATTRIBUTED TO ME.

Sorry, chelas, wouldn't our old Adversaries just love it if I would, indeed, simply "ship out" and leave YOU--TO THEM? NOPE--I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND NEITHER AM I GOING TO STOP TELLING YOU HOW IT IS!

I believe that even in your "Bible", which is quoted to me ad nauseam, it suggests that you have the wisdom and shrewdness of the serpent or fox and the stability and love of the peaceful dove. It also says the meek shall inherit the Earth. It also says GOD WINS; it also says God sends His HOSTS to accompany HIS COMING; it also says WAR is not of GOD--neither be "force". It also says render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and it also says that ye shall abide within the laws of the land lest ye be rendered "useless".

I am shouted at that with God all things are possible, then belted with a barrage of limitations and judgments to the point I feel an apology may be necessary for the ones of you who have served so faithfully and flawlessly. I believe in the ending ap­praisal it shall not be "I" who shall have "changed colors as the chameleon" and so--we shall move on.

No matter what happens in the elections of this day--there is a long and bitter time of accounting before inauguration and the evil whores will not go down silently or easily. I ask you again: "Where is Baker?" WHO IS ACTUALLY RUNNING YOUR NATION RIGHT NOW? Well, there is a lot to be done whether or not it appears right or wrong. There are ones in jeopardy of losing their lives if you do not take a stand. Must there be further death, for instance, in the Weaver family--have not the children paid enough? I can only petition Commander Gritz not to forget his power in these things in his anger at God--for if He does his work he shall be known about the nations and with a bit of "time" perchance there WILL BE an election in 1996. At this time it appears slim to zilch in possibility as you handle opportunity badly.

I thank you, L.H., for ASSAULT AT RUBY CREEK, PHASE II--given here exactly as received this morning. At the ending of the writing notation we shall give her phone number and fax number. It is a time for unity as never before for if you only "...live by the sword so shall ye die by the sword".

ASSAULT AT RUBY CREEK. PHASE II
(Lonny Hall)
QUOTING:

Randy Weaver and Kevin Harris of Ruby Creek, Idaho now have friends all over the country. Their friends include two partners who were the key authors of the on-site Press Release composed during the siege late August this year: Honolulu businessman Eric Aaron Lighter and Lt. Col. (ret.) John Salter of Montana. Hundreds of heavily militarized law enforcement authorities surrounded Weaver's cabin for contrived gun charges. Weaver's wife and teenage son were shot to death. Also killed was one of the country's most heavily decorated marshals, who was with his top anti-terrorist team for a military style "hit" on the Weaver family. Lighter wrote the federal warrant for citi­zen's arrest of FBI Director William Sessions [H: By the way, you who think Sessions is in hot water over some indiscre­tions in expenditures and cross accusations with "Gates of CIA"--think again. Sessions is in deep yogurt for BOTCH­ING THE WEAVER-GRITZ ENCOUNTER! MARK MY WORDS! I AM WEARY OF PLAYING GAMES OF CAT AND MOUSE WITH YOUR SO
-CALLED AND SELF-AP­POINTED LEADERS WHO TELL YOU WHAT TO THINK! Bo was to have been "taken out" as planned to bury many skeletons at once--but the big deal was not Bo being a threat on his own right but what he represented in MY SERVICE--KNOWN OR UNKNOWN TO HIM. I SUGGEST YOU ONES BEGIN TO THINK IN TERMS OF TRUTH IN REALITY AND LET US STOP THE DANC­ING. Well, he is alive--not by accident--and I believe you can see the unfolding efforts toward "otherwise"--I would hope his "tantrums" are singularly with one he NOW refers to as "Haton" and not "truly" his Source FOR THE SHEL­TERING HAND OF GOD IS LIFTED WHEN THE PER­SON DENIES GOD'S PRESENCE. One in particular, whom I shall continue to protect, went (at my request) di­rectly to George Bush and delivered my demand that the siege be stopped. The request was instantly answered with Paul Harvey's helicopter trip! Now, I don't care what any­one believes--but the "top" criminals know ME very well and it matters not what any of you call me but I suggest you start thinking about "respect" in a different light. Think what you will but common courtesy might demand that you honor those who do think differently.] and others for Bo Gritz, which was served, with witnesses. That arrest warrant caused the militia to finally let Bo Gritz up Ruby Ridge to negotiate for the safe release of Weaver, his remaining family, and Harris. With Lighter's support, Salter sued the Federal Grand Juries in Washington, D.C., which kept the Iran Contra case open past May 15, 1992 by proving that those Grand Juries were seriously tampered with. [H: Does anyone remember that I told you there was a Bush indictment unissued and being held? Some of you will remember because you questioned the seriousness of the statement. I believe you will note that it is now in the public! So much for confirmations.] Lighter is the key Iran Contra witness whose evidence was used by the Republican Na­tional Committee to save Reagan and Bush from impeachment, see May 31, 1991 Federal Register, pages 24836 to 24843. Lighter used his position to help convict Admiral John Poindex­ter after the alleged murder of his attorney by covert govern­ment action. Lighter and Salter later incited the CIA's Alan Fiers plea bargain that led to the indictment of top CIA officials. The indictment of former Secretary of Defense Cap Weinberger was also affected. The resulting indictments of CIA officials have led to a lessening in the public's fear of its own government, as well as an opening up of other investigations.
With the aid of former Los Angeles police Captain Frank Is­bell and others, Lighter and Salter interviewed many at the Weaver vigil for their first hand accounts. This reporter was there as driver for Lt. Col. (ret.) "Bo" Gritz. Isbell was re­cently a key figure in convincing Ashland, Oregon resident, government victim Maynard Campbell, Jr., into surrendering to authorities. Campbell is recognized as a key investigator into the governmental corruption, terrorizing, and fatal attacks at Ruby Creek in the Weaver case.

It was reliably reported that shortly after that completed press release was faxed out, some bureaucrat monitoring the phone lines pressed the button for a plan "B" that triggered two groups of government inspired agitators and provocateurs to almost cause a riot. The riot was reported to have been a cover for the assassination of Bo Gritz, Randy Weaver, Lighter, Salter, Isbell and others. [H: Just another little confirmation or two!] The women and children in the crowd were moved back away from the pending riot staging ground, and a slight confrontation tested the waters. However, Salter confronted the crowds, even ask­ing them to vote by raising their hands if they wanted to avoid a riot. No riot resulted, but five armed men followed Salter back to the Deep Creek Resort second floor headquarters with intention to kill Salter. Lighter was in the room with Salter. Lo­cal patriot and religious leader Kim Conrahad stopped the group in the cozy resort's kitchen. Lighter and Salter were able to patch through the FBI up to Bo Gritz. The crowd, already upset by more bad news, was once more appeased.

Lighter, Salter and others, through the Independent Society for the Advancement of the American Constitution (ISAAC), sent around the country detailed arrest petitions that confirmed and expanded the Ruby Creek arrest to also be against George Bush, US Attorney General William Barr and U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rhenquist. Before Weaver surren­dered under the protective eye of Bo Gritz, Lighter filed the original Ruby Creek arrest and the press release together in the Recorder's Office at Bonner's Ferry, Idaho. That filed arrest is supported with over four inches of potent evidence. This made Lighter an in-writing provably key Assault at Ruby Creek wit­ness.

Like the other patriots at the assault site, Lighter and Salter came to Idaho to save lives. Lighter and Salter also came to permanently prejudice the criminal case in the event anyone lived through the ordeal. Lighter and Salter caught red-handed Federal bureaucrats across the country, especially in Washing­ton, D.C. These criminals committed outrageous tax fraud and arrogantly defied prosecution. Therefore, Lighter and Salter committed the same filed tax return fraud to the unavoidable sum of $50 Billion, and then turned themselves in to Federal Grand Juries in order to force prosecution of the Commissioner of IRS and others. Then Salter sued the Federal Grand Juries in Washington, D.C. for failure to prosecute Salter and Lighter. When the coverup continued Salter even confessed to all levels of court, including the U.S. Supreme Court. As an Assault at Ruby Creek key witness, Lighter confessed to the $50 Billion in court approved tax crimes expressly in protest of the corruption and coverup of corruption by the Idaho judges in the Weaver case. Part of Lighter's plan was to prove the dishonesty of judges by forcing them to conceal a felony, which is a felony called Misprision of Felony, 18 USC subsec. 4 and 3501. Among those that refuse to indict Lighter together with the Idaho judges are others Lighter confessed to: the U.S. Supreme Court, the Western Region Director of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, FBI director William Sessions, National Director of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons, the National Director of the U.S. Marshals, U.S. Attorney General Barr, IRS Commissioner Shirley Peterson, to name a few.

[H: I find my people, the Ekkers, so distraught at the price of the criminal hands in play of their lives and property as to be READY, MR. DIXON, TO GET ON WITH A JOINT PRESENTATION IN THEIR CASE BY LIGHTER AND SALTER! I BELIEVE PERHAPS IT SIMPLY MAY NOT BE WISE TO BE EVICTED! TWO OLD PEOPLE BEING DRAGGED OUT IN HANDCUFFS AFTER ALMOST FOUR FULL YEARS OF BEING DENIED ANY RECOURSE UNDER THE PROTECTION OF LAW SEEMS A BIT ANNOYING TO ME PERSONALLY! IT IS OBVI­OUS, RIGHT TO THE SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, THAT THE CORRUPTION AND COLLUSION WITH THE FAILED SAVINGS AND LOANS (IN THIS CASE SANTA BARBARA SAVINGS IN CONNECTION WITH SALOMAN BROS. AND NOW THE BRASH AND BLATANT CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF THE RESOLUTION TRUST CORPORATION) IS IN FULL SWING TO DEPRIVE PATRIOTS, CITIZENS AND ALL PROPERTY HOLDERS OR DISSENTERS AGAINST GOVERNMENT CRIME AND ALL FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND/OR RIGHT TO FAIR HEARING AND TRIAL BY JURY HAS BEEN TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY VIOLATED. THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW! WHEN THERE ARE OVER 400 VACANT HOUSES IN THE COMMUNITY, AND WITH THE EKKERS EVEN WILLING TO PAY FAIR RENTAL (IN THE PAST, EVEN UNFAIR RENTAL) UNTIL SETTLEMENT OF APPEAL--IT IS OBVIOUS THE SYSTEM INTENDS TO KILL THEM BY STEAMROLLER. THE EKKERS ARE WEARY, ILL AND BROKEN--AND THEY HAVE NO WHERE ELSE TO GO WHILE THE PROPERTY WOULD SIT VACANT AND FALL INTO DISREPAIR AS WELL AS HAVING TOTAL LOSS OF WILDLIFE HAVING MADE THIS THEIR HOME AND "SOUP KITCHEN" ALONG WITH AN AVIARY OF BIRDS WITH NO PLACE TO RELOCATE. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IMPACT--THEN PERHAPS PHYSICAL FORCE OF EVICTION WITH ALL MEDIA PRESENT WITH PHOTOGRAPHERS IS THE WAY TO GO!, PERHAPS EVEN LOCAL EX-JUDGE JA­SON BRENT WOULD BE HAPPY TO BRING HIS "AUTOMATIC WEAPONS" OF WHICH HE BOASTS, EVEN AT ELECTION INTERVIEWS--AND SEE TO THE EVICTION OF THESE DEADLY AND MENACING OLD PEOPLE! It would, further, seem that undoubtedly these people have "lost their marbles" and write for and publish for an "alien Space Commander" or something and print (in the words of Mr. Horn, chief prosecutor attorney at the time he was ruled "with" as OK by a Superior Court Judge, Randall, after witnesses saw him remove documents of proof in defense of defendants (Ekkers) from the court file--in the courtroom. In addition, this judge capitulated with Mr. Horn in that Mr. Horn threatened Ekkers if one word of the matter was spoken of outside the courtroom and/or pub­lished in the LIBERATOR of which he entered copies marked regarding Khazarians and proclaiming the papers to be preposterous lies. Judge Randall then became Presiding Judge and sat and deliberately smiled while ruling against the Ekkers in every encounter in the Superior Court. I be­lieve that the loss of their "marbles" is good case foundation for you certainly have plenty of documentation of their on­going voluntary publishing of this "preposterous" informa­tion! Sorry about this long insert--insanity took over.]

A Department of Justice internal affairs arm, Office of Profes­sional Responsibility (OPR), was recently chosen to publicly at­tack FBI director Sessions as a scapegoat for the feud between U.S. Attorney General Barr and the CIA as to who is responsi­ble for the recent scandal known as Iraqgate. OPR is the team most responsible for covering up the massive tax crimes exposed by Lighter and Salter. OPR is also responsible for making sure Bo Gritz receives no credit for arresting Sessions. Lighter and Salter brought to Ruby Creek heavy baggage for the bureaucracy. Now a new development weighs the Idaho judges down even more. Before Weaver surrendered, the mother of missing INSLAW co-developer Barry Kumnick testified under oath be­fore Salter and Lighter at the Deep Creek Resort. It was learned that Frank Kumnick, Barry's father, was a close friend of Weaver who was also holed up and expecting to be killed af­ter Weaver. It has been learned that Barry Kumnick was des­perately needed by the Bush administration. Just before the as­sault on Weaver's cabin, there was huge pressure from former U.S. Attorney General and INSLAW counsel Eliot Richardson, top Washington, D.C. insiders and power brokers, and others, to appoint an independent counsel to investigate INSLAW. IN-SLAW is the software of the New World Order stolen by the Department of Justice, designed to keep track of virtually ev­eryone and thing in the world. Barry Kumnick developed the companion software, Architecture Of Thought, designed to "think" like New World Order protestors, and anticipate their behavior. An impressive number of murders and mysterious deaths dot the landscape of the INSLAW case. If Barry testi­fied, an independent counsel would surely have been appointed. Reports demonstrate that the government wanted to kill Weaver and family, and then "Squeeze" Frank Kumnick in order to flush out his son from hiding. Lighter received original evi­dence to support his point of view. Fortunately for Lighter, all of his evidence is immediately publicly filed on microfilm as his tax return of over 250,000 pages. Top CIA investigators around the country have assisted Lighter, such as Rodney Stich, former FAA investigator and author of Unfriendly Skies. A chief IN-SLAW software designer, Michael Riconosciuto, was set up by the DEA on false drug charges. Lighter recently escaped a similar contrived DEA sting intended to also take Lighter out of circulation.

Lighter just filed another batch of evidence with the Weaver case, this time together with Bo Gritz's 34 page affidavit. Lighter's goal is to prove that the court's presumption that the government is "righteous" is falsely based. Lighter has asked all experts in the country to send him evidence defeating this wrong presumption to ISAAC's mailing address at P.O. Box 3913, Honolulu, Hawaii 96812. At the current rate of growth, the Weaver case is becoming one of the largest and most im­portant cases in the country. ISAAC is looking for as much support as it can obtain in order to succeed in this mission.

Lonny Hall: (208) 772-2988, fax (208) 772-2699.

END OF QUOTING