PJ 58
CHAPTER 19

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., NOVEMBER 6, 1992 11:46 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 82

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 1992

BITS AND PIECES

Word is back from Florida that hardly ANYONE can be found who did NOT vote for Ross Perot and yet the margins of "loss" are more gross than other places. The people are looking into HOW to demand accounting. I believe, dear ones, before they will allow any such questioning--the old ballots will have been destroyed! KNOWING is half the "doing"--make a loud noise is about all you can do at this point. The New World Elite are already entrenched in position and are placing Clinton's top level players--right now (mostly while Clinton jogs because he has little to NO input). Even the "lip service" from foreign leaders is minimal to none. No-one is fooled except you-the‑people.

CONFIRMATIONS
Watch the non-news! Israel is playing a MAJOR part in estab­lishing who will be Clinton's top advisers, etc. Note that Christopher Warren has been "pegged" but will probably not be long considered because "Israel doesn't like him" And you thought the Israelis would go away?

And, the European Community is up in arms about just about everything--but most especially the new tariffs on wine and other commodities--into the U.S., while the U.S. farmers have to take NEW back seats to subsidies, etc. DO NOT GO BACK TO SLEEP CITIZENS--DASTARDLY DEEDS ARE UNDER WAY WHILE THE MICE--IN POWER--PLAY.

IRAN HOSTAGE
Does anyone remember a couple of weeks back when I said you had an American arrested and being held in Iran? Funny thing--it only "BROKE" on the news this morning and somehow NOW everyone is upset. Worse yet, the CIA and others knew about it all along. It is in response to the "nasties" passed out toward Iran lately
--everything was on hold until after the elections.

PRIME MINISTER PALMA
This is among the worst cover-ups of all. Remember that "everyone" knew the CIA had Palma killed. I mean "everyone"--who reads any of our work or any of the work of the other "insiders". Today, we now are told with great sur­prise and shock--that "Palma was set-up and killed per the CIA for a price of $2 million". That is taxpayer's (yours) money--so doesn't that make YOU a pretty bad person? The things you are going to find out are going to be like snow all about you now. The important things will be hidden because the "payoffs" must be considered.

A friend called, R.R., and reminded us that good old Bill Ses­sions of the FBI has a long record of "connections". He may be in trouble with the government per "Gates" of the CIA--but not too much! He is up to his gazoo in the San Luis Obispo "connections" with good-old-boy, William Clark (Judge). Mr. Sessions was stationed in the Santa Maria FBI office (California)--sort of near the action around San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, etc., for you "foreigners" to California. He was stationed in that office with the FBI for many years.

He also reminds me to tell you that Gunther Russbacher has a real name (per his wife) of Baron Gunther Karl Von Rusbach Von Esterhazy. Well, I believe we already gave you that one when we first wrote about Brenneke, etc. You will most likely remember it--you who were around at the time--because we de­termined through the Constitutional Law Center that there was little "constitutionally" that could be done because Gunther is NOT A NATURAL CITIZEN, UNNATURAL CITIZEN OR OTHERWISE--HE TRAVELS UNDER FALSE "SHEEP-DIPPED" IDENTIFICATION AND THUS IS STILL, I BE­LIEVE, A CITIZEN OF AUSTRIA. When you-the-people go after him from prison you are going to have to keep these things in mind for when agents are "dipped" that means that you can hardly ever find evidence of real identification within the states. Gunther went through MANY, his most notorious was probably Robert Walker.

I remind Rayel to not push the river too hard for Gunther re­mains in pretty deep yogurt--except that he is badly needed for piloting some of the new flight equipment. He has played his hand well if you ones let it unfold a bit for there are video tapes and recorded documents which will hit the fan the moment any­thing happens to him. We need no DEAD patriots--we need ones willing to balance Truth on the WORD and that requires "aliveness". As long as they need him he will have to remain pretty "whole". This is not a situation such as Weaver or Campbell--this man is a multi-agent to put Bond to kindergarten and when you play in those kinds of top level games--the stakes are high and the price is very heavy. Gunther really has not "squared" with everyone and he has some "non-friends" in the circles of "revealers" who are but disinformation hacks. The worse, of course, being in the circles of the UFO disinformation groupies.

PHOENIX JOURNAL
For you who have found a new take-off on the "PHOENIX JOURNALS" from the area of San Francisco and are in a quandary--all you have to do is "look at it" and you will see it is not a production connected with us in any way. It is typical of "piggybacking" but is fine. You ones can tell the difference and that is all that matters. It is a very commercial enterprise and I hope you use discretion but, no, I am certainly NOT upset nor annoyed. We have no corner on the "phoenix" nor on "journals". It is no more strange than the early on coincidence between Dr. Sutton's Phoenix Letter and our earlier PHOENIX EXPRESS wherein both took the picture of the "phoenix" right out of World Book Encyclopedia for the logo.

The thing to watch for is the total misuse of false identification as the adversary ALWAYS pulls on you unsuspecting. I have no intention of doing anything about anything related--all are welcome to copy and spread the word from any of our work. As you ones become discerning according to the guidelines, how can it hurt you? It is the believing the lies that hurt you--not the tampering. But yes, the Truth is always tampered with and there is nothing you can do about it save KNOW TRUTH.

LIFE CRYSTALS
I am bombarded with questions about Life Crystals, etc. Ru­mors fly and, yes, there is an "injectable form" but confound it, chelas, in the U.S. you are not supposed to have it and I will not jeopardize my people by giving you more than a general discus­sion about it. As with anything really useful with "cells gone mad" such as cancers and AIDS, you will have to go to other resources, say, in Mexico, etc. The FDA is NOT going to let you legally get anything which will heal you--for they are try­ing diligently and rapidly to kill you.

I have suggested the substance because when used in conjunc­tion with chlorella
(or other algae, but chlorella is best) and food-grade Hydrogen Peroxide (or large doses of Vitamin C which releases hydrogen peroxide) (other hydrogen peroxide used as wound cleansing, etc., has stabilizers which are toxic if taken within) in proper amount, there is a wondrous capa­bility to bring wholeness to cells and combine with DNA/RNA cellular LIFE structure to meet all requirements of individual DNA blueprint and assist in whole body fitness. I am NOT in the medical business and I am not going to bite on such in­quiries. Some of the people go to great burden to make some of these things available to the readers at good prices--the chlorella prices will beat everyone else's--because I think it MUST be used in conjunction with the other items for "food" and both integrate in the presence of Hydrogen Peroxide in proper amounts. There are other things also which need to be uti­lized but I am not in that business so please do not cause me to offend you by refusing to greatly discuss it. You can get information from several sources which are given in the paper but I do feel it is perhaps time to explain a bit further about the "chondriana" (life form in the Crystal Life). I have written about it before and I am not going to repeat it because that is not fair to others who want new information.
Mostly I spoke in detail about mitochondria which has a main job of converting glucose to usable ATP (adenosine triphos­phate) energy molecules. Without energy nothing lives, nothing grows, nothing can exist. These are life forms which have kind of "mysteriously" returned after being "gone" for some billions of years (ho hummn). They unite to form a higher order of cellular life. Do not underestimate that which God will provide if you but accept and appreciate it.

It might be interesting to you to repeat that the male cell is ag­gressive and protects the female from viruses (any viruses), bacteria, or cancer cells, and if placed within the chondriana's environment, the male gives rise to militant chondrianettes (killer cells), ancestors of your lymphocytes, the T-cells. The killer cells can sequence DNA production of specific protein di­gesting enzymes that break up the cell membranes of foreign in­vaders, bacteria, viruses, and cancer cells, and thus, goodie-goodie, make available and then digest parts of their dead bodies as food for the chondriana
--now isn't that a nice rela­tionship? Although the life crystals are the primary energy source, the foreign invaders stimulate a fast reproductive cycle within the chondriana by giving them additional food. Life crystals supply the fuel for primary conversion via cyclic ATP complexing with magnesium ion. Once in the body, they con­vert the microbes to food for reproductive energy.

As the chondrions imprint their biological defenses to destroy non-human (if being used in humans) invading life forms, it be­comes immediately apparent that their application is enormous in fighting off disease and bringing a good state of wellness. Now, when you consider the injecting of this substance you do get rapid response--but you also get some discomfort and you must have the proper crystals with which to begin and herein lies the problem. You don't have access nor ability to produce those crystals. No, at this time I shall not give that to you for there is resource and we will not cross any forbidden zones just to satisfy curiosity or be hornswaggled into a "sting" kind of op­eration.

TYPICAL RESPONSE TO INJECTIONS?
Yes, depending on the method used when mixed with a five per­cent dextrose solution, in about 60 minutes on the timer the re­cipient will begin shaking. This is, of course, an unwell recipi­ent--a fairly healthy person wouldn't respond in much of any way at all. This reaction is simply the experiencing of a T-Cell reaction, as it would be called.

In the case of a severely ill patient under treatment OUTSIDE THE U.S. (and of course now you know why it is outside the U.S.--because you are not allowed to get people "well"--espe­cially from cancer and AIDS, etc.) the patients have massive shaking as the chills take over. You will then have another sub­sequent reaction as the microbes die-off. I believe this is re­ferred to in medical circles as a "Herksheimer" reaction.

What is happening is that, as the cancer and viruses and bacteria plaguing the body begin to die, the body goes through a healing "crisis". Patients often describe a sensation of "pain" but not pain as with disease but a sensation of actually "healing". This usually lasts in intensive treatment for some several hours but after a couple of hours the pain does begin to subside and a fever begins. This fever lasts another six hours--then just as in any old time pneumonia crisis breakthrough, sweating begins
--profuse soaking sweating--then typical headaching sets in which is described as "miserable flu-like" headache. This subsides af­ter a few hours.

This, chelas, is the typical healing reaction of a quality immune system at work. What you have done is allow the body to do its natural perfect work. If a "patient" had been in a program of oral intake--especially with the presence of Hydrogen Peroxide, the symptoms would be less severe. However, oral intake re­quires longer use to build cell health and depending on the be­ginning health state of the user, there will likely be no noticeable reactions at all. Many do have headaches as the restructuring (healing) begins within the first few days--please, just know that you are getting response and enjoy it. The less whole the body is at onset of use--the more "side-discomfort" may be present. But you are not taking drugs--you are replacing the structure of your individual cellular wholeness. I can guarantee you one thing--if you have side effects, then your body really DOES NEED THE CARE.

This all presents such possibilities that, of course, is why it is denied general use and why we make absolutely no claims about anything other than a better state of "feeling". The chondriana adapts itself to every cell so is adaptable to everything from ar­teriosclerosis to liver damage. It is sad, however, for ones having undergone a sequence of care have literally found in testing that there are no HIV, for instance, showing up in the tests following the series of "treatment". I don't even like the term "treatment" for it connotes "medicine" and it is NOT. It is simple and NATURAL
--ACTUALLY "FOOD". But, again, it points up as to why it is not available for all to use. What is my opinion regarding it and AIDS? AIDS is a manmade disease and mostly strikes those who have no intent toward the Truth of the laws of God and/or Creation. I would simply note that it probably would not work too well because of the desire of those ones to continue to poison their own bodies with reinfection via their "right" to do this or that. I only "offer"; unless man's ac­tions and intent change--I see no real help for the ones who have fully lost their way. Come back within the realms and laws of God and what appears to be miracles will happen. Remain in the dregs of degraded activities and you shall perish by those activities. I make no action other than to simply point it out to you readers.

The adversary has set these tempting activities of the human flesh and desire before you at the banquet of death--if you eat you shall be poisoned--I can do nothing about that so it is for him who hears and sees which shall be healed.

These minute crystalline life forms adapt to specific cells, i.e., brain cells, lymphnode structure, kidney, heart, spleen, liver--you name it and it adapts. These can even be isolated visually for their structure and shape are varied.

Those "scientists" of you who understood (or go back and study) some of the explanations in THE PLEIADES CONNECTION series, would be able to understand the interaction of this won­drous life form creation--basically from the basic life form sub­stances of carbon, nitrogen, etc. You are going to have a car­bon to carbon bond. You will then have nitrogen oscillation frequency in the molecule which will function as a superimposed frequency which is in turn generated by the oscillator crystal which is excited.

In this instance nitrogen is stationary and once it is excited by its transition frequency in a very large molecule of carbon, then energy is transferred and the carbon bonds must "move" (or os­cillate). So, this oscillation of the crystal then transplants its en­ergy which forms a chemical bond. It transduces energy from "scrolls" (energy packets "quanta" received from cosmic ra­diation and which bathes the earth and universe night and day--hot dog, get to use those invisible photons!) sufficient to reverse the spin of a proton to form para-proton. This, chelas, will also be the basis of cleaning up industrial pollution which can save your planet. Now you know WHY you have found this "again". You are experiencing the very kind of photon frequency which allows you to isolate and utilize the very com­ponents of your blueprints for life--known as DNA and RNA. These hold the engines of life which actually absorb these scrolls.

We are dealing here with "atoms" and the great synthesis takes place in LIGHT as with transducers and photo transducers in chlorophyll.

I can see that I have lost most of you so we can forego further on this subject. Suffice it to say what you have is a capability of "cloning" tissues, organs, enzymes and replicating organisms themselves in "forward synthesis"---BUT, reverse synthesis allows you to grow and meet your ancestors. Let's just call it "time travel". Ever heard of the "fountain of youth"? Well, maybe it had a few chondriana in that fountain full of water!?! Oh, precious ones, is it not more fun to talk about the things of "life" than of the adversary and "death"? Well, we take it as necessary and leave the Divine Plan into the hands of GOD in His proper sequence.

Why the chlorella and do you really need it? No--you could re­build your cells without it, just as without the H202 but why would you when to stay healthy you must have these substances for muscle building, good nerve function and general body "fuel"? At any rate, our people will continue to make available this resource if you wish it. I ask my team here to utilize these things as I outlay them to you because we must have 24 hour days a part of which is spent on board in a much higher "frequency" and it is very hard on dense and unwell cellular structures.

I do not know how long we will have this "source" because I cannot seem to cause these ones to stop telling truth--in that this "stuff" heals. Everyone avoids the word "cure" as with the plague--so, the government does everything possible to shut down the source. Store as with good wine and it will last in­definitely. Know that this is non alcoholic even though it smells otherwise but there is a fruit base to the liquid in order to feed the chondriana so just use good judgement in storage and using. It only takes a few (no more than ten) drops under the tongue three or four times a day to accomplish what you want--so, don't waste it and make it expensive. It is one of those things where too much is only wasted--the body utilizes what it needs as it progresses to shore up cellular structure and, by the way--WHERE ARE YOU GOING THAT CAUSES SUCH A "RUSH"?

I suggest you attend the mess around you and allow healing in properness and it will work out just fine. It is the throwing off of evil which ultimately must be done and it will be found that when that is accomplished, so too shall be the healing.

This is why when one finds a state of Love one is automatically "healed" because God IS LOVE! All actions of the human in intent, thought and action changes in the presence of LOVE IN TRUTH. TRUTH AND LOVE CAN ONLY BE BIRTHED AND BORNE IN THE LIGHT. LIGHT IS OF GOD IN THOUGHT OF HIS EXPRESSION AND THAT IS THAT WHICH BECOMES YOU IN LIFE AND MANIFESTATION. HOW WONDROUS IT IS!

MAY THE BLESSINGS OF THIS GREAT AND WON­DROUS LIGHT IN TOTAL LOVE BE YOUR INHERI­TANCE. NEVER MIND THE PHYSICAL EXPRESSIONS OF HERITAGE PRESUMED TO BE YOURS AS "BIRTHRIGHT"
--FOR WITHIN GOD IN LIGHT AND LOVE, HAVE YE YOUR BIRTHRIGHT--ALL ELSE IS BUT EXPERIENCE!

Salu, Hatonn

PJ 58
CHAPTER 20

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., NOVEMBER 7, 1992 8:21 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 83

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 1992

TEST IT ALL!
How do you change a nation? You begin with changing or structuring in "a direction" or belief--the individual--preferably as an infant. If you can affect that being even prior to being birthed through the society or simple in-utero programming, it will join--you have it done.

So, how do you CHANGE when the direction is set and ongo­ing? Let us only speak of "toward lighted freedom" since that is our intent of service unto human Mankind. Let us narrow it further down to WHERE can you make these changes? In the jumble of confusion, it is so obvious that most often the direc­tion is not noticed.

For instance, in all the blatherings of the "seers" and "snipers" you must go back to the plan AGAINST YOU. This is to grad­ually deprive you of all "rights" and "freedoms" in an intent to have a totally evil controlled planet by year 2000. This means you have to SEE and HEAR all the pieces as presented to you, measure them for "fit" and USE THEM. When all the correct data is inputted--the computer will spit out the correct knowl­edge. If you only put in incorrect data, you will get erroneous answers which will only sink you deeper into the mire of obliv­ion as a single sovereign individual. You MUST look unto the "whole".

LET US TAKE CHOSEN "LEADERSHIP"
Let's look at the projections as presented in the plan to take the world. You have been warned over and over again and all the valid prophecies project the outlay. And these prophecies tell you that the head honcho culprit will come out of Rome. Now, HOW do you miss it when it is written and projected in all the takeover plans presented? Can you not see, after studying all available information, that the Satanic 666 unique identification control number which is now being imposed upon all of mankind, confirms that the "Pope" of Rome will be ap­pointed sovereign head of the world effective from the first day of January, 1999. You will further be able to know that THIS is determined by the EEC as a controlled economic ma­chine of the Elite One Government Global Order, the "Club of Rome" (the Elite Committee of 300), last December as their fi­nal date for monetary union world wide. Therefore, it is imperative to expose their sinister PLAN and PURPOSE of this new unit of world money known as the ECU (European Currency Units).

THE PLAN AND THE CURRENCY IS BEING CREATED BY KISSINGER ASSOCIATES which already includes the present POPE of ROME. Will the Pope be the same as is now acting as "God"? It matters not because the present Pope is but a total "figurehead". The whole thing will act as a resurgence of "Christianity" but it will be totally controlling and Satanic in EVERY ASPECT. It simply is the only full ordered head of re­ligion which can pull it off globally. It will further utilize the Mormon Church and already uses it and other "denominations" of protestant sectors for its evil spreading purpose.

It is in the OWNING of this new currency upon which all economies shall be enforced into utilizing which will give the Elite sovereign power to control every individual and organiza­tion in the entire world.

I have been petitioned by a brother to present this to you and I am pleased to be able to have outlet with which to serve Truth.

CURRENCY CHANGE ALREADY UNDER WAY
IN BRITISH "STATES"
Much comes out of Australia and New Zealand as to introduc­tion and change-outs because they are large but remote and to­tally controlled for experiencing everything from mammoth hid­den bases and launch sites to economic enforcement of any Plan.
I believe it was about 1989 that currency in those nations be­came phased into the "dollar". In the past two months, now, the introduction and insertion of marked (with a large coded metal­lic striping) paper currency is replacing the "dollar". It has the continuous inserted strip as with U.S. large denomination bills and on the reverse side a dash (- - -) metal code along the same line. The bills are smaller than the dollar and color-coded as well. By the way, this is in the SMALL denomination bills!

In New Zealand there is a bill before the Parliament which will cause all holistic and natural healing centers to close and remove herbs and supplements from the open markets.

NATURAL HEALING
"Well, so what," you might say in the U.S., "...that's all the way across the world and WE are a FREE nation." Are you? Read on please: Right now the FDA is underway with new reg­ulations and drug classifications for herbs, vitamins and nutri­tional supplements. Already, they have evidence of nightmare results in recent "busts" of health food stores wherein confiscation of aloe vera (a wondrous and versatile plant product), many herbs and natural teas, along with L. Tryptophan in all in­stances (also one of the major balancers and calming elements) and high dosage "anything". They long ago removed folic acid from the shelves in dosages large enough to be effective.

This new regulation, already announced, will take effect in 1993 and will reclassify supplements, turn herbs into "drugs" and radically reduce the potency of over-the-counter vitamins. Un­der the proposed regulations, the maximum strength of a Vita­min C tablet would be about 50 mg, equal to the amount con­tained in one orange. IF you utilize Vitamin C as a wellness product you know that this is totally absurd. Moreover, records will be demanded and reporting required of any outlet which sells great quantities to any customer.

This is all hidden in the same "bill", of course, wherein other reasonable statements by the big food industries are required on food products--i.e., "low fat", "light", etc., on packaging.

Yes, you can get away with "storage" but "values" reduce with storage. It is however THE THING TO DO IF YOU ARE WISE. FOR YOU WHO CANNOT AFFORD TO STORE, THEN I HAVE NO ANSWERS FOR YOU--A BIT OF HY­DROGEN PEROXIDE TAKEN PROPERLY IN UNSTABILIZED FORM, WILL ASSIST BUT IS NOT THE "WHOLE" ANSWER--AND BESIDES, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IS AND HAS BEEN ALREADY UNDER FULL ATTACK AND IS THE FIRST THING USUALLY CONFISCATED! It will later come to the point wherein it will be as illegal to hold these commodities in your own homes (and already you have no privacy as search and seizure is already allowed EVERYWHERE) and you will be treated as a criminal if you are caught with them.

In much of Europe (where toxic drugs are allowed), all but the weakest vitamins are considered drugs. Britain's health food industry is one of the very few without heavy licensing but it, too, is under pressure as in all British-headed nations. In Bel­gium, British food supplements are sold under the counter. In Spain, the choice is prescription or underground. In Germany and Denmark, anything with more than the RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance [set by the Elite controllers]) is a drug. To possess more than a certain amount is a misde­meanor in some countries, and it is illegal to import more than a month's supply. IT IS SERIOUS TIME, FRIENDS!

PLUTONIUM EXCURSION
How do YOU feel about the shipload of French plutonium on its vacation cruise to Japan today? Oh, you didn't know about that little trip? You had best get busy finding out about such things for it affects you GREATLY out there somewhere!

REPUBLICANS. DEMOCRATS AND PEROTISM
Why would you scramble and twist and act like you can't see the barn for the cow? FOR GOODNESS SAKES, CHELAS, IF YOU WANT A MAN IN THE PRESIDENCY--GO WHERE YOU CAN GET RESULTS. You don't need a "third" "nothing" PARTY--you don't have any "parties" except for the "Fascist Socialist" PARTY. This means "total government rule by FORCE". Players are predetermined in the ranks of the power Elite and the dummy puppet is but a remnant of a very BAD circus show.

Start where you CAN make inroads as the "Roads" scholar put it. Clean out that party which just "lost". Clean that house thoroughly and then run your man, and it appears you desire Perot, in that party and then you can cause the computer shut­outs to pull back or be uncovered in their dastardly "fixing".

Why would I not say "Gritz"? Many reasons and I probably will have to share them with you, but change MUST come where you can make inroads. Perot WON this last election and yet the outcome was EXACTLY AS WE SAID IT WOULD BE! This always brings us back to KISSINGER and "associates", does it not?

GRITZ
Hotbed of heated controversy? Not with me, but what IS may well be presented to you from the mouths of adversarial hench­men. Yes, I did back off on "pushing" Gritz. There always has to be an incident which reveals truth. Whether the con­frontation is in simple immediate anger response or in well cal­culated combat--the end result is the same--you find the problems and REAL story. That story will represent one thing to me and another to you, but it is as necessary to the "mission" as staying alive and well.

I am not in the game playing of "it's for me to know and you to find out". However, in this instance I refuse to throw out the baby along with the dirty water. Gritz has one of the greatest MISSIONS on the globe. Will he accept it in service unto GOD or will he step aside in service unto simply another form of evil? MINE IS NOT TO JUDGE
--NOR IS IT HIS! IGNORANCE IS SIMPLY THE "LACK OF BEING INFORMED"
--BUT THAT WORD USED AGAINST ME WAS WITH A DEFINITION OF "YOU STUPID BASTARD"! No, I do not take kindly to the outburst--for the man outbursting IS yet in ignorance as properly defined! OR, he truly does serve the adversary and NOT GOD DIVINE AS STATED. That is for you and him to work out. I shall speak of this tomorrow at our little meeting for people here are bewildered and stunned, embarrassed and insulted.

THIS OUTBURST about my "reptilian chameleon" activities and "get on your ship and---" acknowledges ONE THING YOU HAD BETTER LOOK AT, WONDERERS --HE DID, AC­KNOWLEDGE ME AND MY PRESENCE! IF YOU GET NOTHING OTHER THAN THAT ONE THING--HOLD IT CLOSE! "MAN" HAS TOTAL "FREE-WILL" AND I SEE THE GOAL AND ENDING STORY--I MUST UNFOLD THE DAILY CHANGES AND COMMITMENTS JUST AS DO YOU SO THAT THAT WHICH I GIVE YOU IS BASED IN SUCH MANNER AS TO BE TOTALLY WITHIN "REASON" FOR YOUR ABILITY TO COMPREHEND AND "SEE" DIRECTION CLEARLY AND NOT SIMPLY ON "FAITH". My total commitment to you is that when I see a "better way" or a "necessary turn in direction" I will give it unto you so that we can finally reach that goal of reclamation of freedom, nation, and GOD of Light. BLIND PATRIOTISM OR RELIGIOUS OVER-FERVOR IS CALLED CHAUVINISM AND PLAINLY, IGNORANCE OF FACT! If one goes forth in cru­sade FOR Jesus, say, and forgets the laws of Christ in the do­ing, you have EVIL and the very name of "Jesus" is soiled in the presenting. If ANYONE believes that I shall stand aside and allow such regards in the VERY MISSION OF GOD/CHRIST THEN THERE IS GREAT MISUNDERSTANDING AND IT IS NOT FROM MY POSITION FOR, IF ONES WILL "BOTHER" TO LOOK AND HEAR, THEY WILL FIND I HAVE NOT CHANGED ONE IOTA OR HAIR'S BREADTH FROM ONSET OF TRANSMISSION UNTO DHARMA! NEITHER HAS DHARMA CHANGED ONE IOTA, MY TRANSMISSIONS--SO BE IT.

YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN GOD
"GOD'S OWN BETRAYED"
May I share a loving communication received from one Brother Edward, please:

Before presenting any matter for your consideration I ask that for five minutes immediately preceding my presentation there be stillness and the peace of silence.

During this time you may choose to quietly meditate upon GOD' s promise as contained in JAMES Chapter 1, verses 5-9 of the King James Version of the Holy Bible.

JAMES 1:5-9:
"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that HE is exalted".
It is my experience that this is one of the most important of all of GOD's provisions and I invite all who seek wisdom and understanding to hand your minds over to the loving influence of GOD's wisdom.

I ask you to listen to me--but when listening--be at the same time receptive to GOD's direct influence over your thoughts.

Under GOD's guidance, question all that I present for I too have a degree of sin and impurity and therefore cannot expect to be word perfect in all of my interpretation of END TIME Holy Bible prophecy.

By the Grace of GOD we all have been given the freedom of choice either to invite GOD in--or to close GOD out.

By the same Grace of GOD--GOD respects our freedom of choice and GOD will not enter un-invited.

REVELATION 3:20:

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me".
BROTHER EDWARD'S PRAYER OF INVITATION
"Please, GOD, influence my intellect that I will do only that which will glorify YOUR NAME and please, GOD, influence my actions that I will do REAL WORK OF VALUE to the greater interest of fellow mankind. I offer this prayer, FATHER, through the Spirit of the SON, LORD JESUS CHRIST, and I hand my earthly intellect over to you, LORD GOD, for YOUR influence and guidance through the Spirit of the HOLY SPIRIT. Amen" [And so shall it be.]

If you now find wisdom in that which I present, then praise be to GOD.

Let no person credit Brother Edward as being wise as of his own right.

May the true PEACE OF GOD be with you.

May the satanic false PEACE OF PAXUS be closed out.

brother Edward

I find it indeed worthy, friend and brother, and may peace rest upon thee, son, for your way has been hard and tormented. Know that torment of such kind only comes upon those chosen for great service and valor and that GOD's strength is given unto your use to withstand that which is given against you. Amen.

PAY HIKE
Yes, a change of subject: How many of you realize that Congress just ripped you-the-people off again? How many of you realize that even in the midst of massive unemployment and no jobs, and in election confusion, the Congress members gave themselves a nearly $4,000/yr pay raise straight across? They did this before they went home to campaign. They didn't enact any legislation; they didn't even vote on it. Instead, it took the form of a sneaky "automatic" cost-of-living "adjustment".
This COLA raises members' pay from $129,500 to $133,644--and takes effect on
Jan. 1, 1993. How many of you (in Perot's words) "bosses" make that kind of income? Well, you pay your "servants" that much and more! This ups the retirement scam and everything. My goodness, chelas, ARE YOU NOT TIRED YET OF THIS SLIME WHICH HAS OOZED OVER YOUR VERY BEINGS?

MAGNIFICENT REMINDER
As we speak of men and things, let us always remember that you are in a position of gaining human physical and manifested reflections from an "observer" outside your realm of perception--if you get it from the LIBERATOR; but note, the information is available and only gathered and presented for your discernment and, hopefully, cause you to seek and REALLY see in knowl­edge--not in ignorance simply because you could have no FACTS.

Herein is where you must turn to the "do not judge the man-‑only the actions of that man" because GOD JUDGES NOT AND, MOREOVER, IT IS NOT THAT WHICH A MAN WAS--IT IS WHAT A MAN IS WHICH IS ALWAYS THE GUIDELINE UTILIZED BY GOD. What a man "was" will naturally flow upon that which a man "is" until he has found his own truth and knowledge based on a foundation of insight. Past experiences are utilized always as a learning expression and if a man can "change" or function in a "different" manner--in good­ness--better than he "was", then GOD is blessed and so be the man and those he touches.

You ones seem to think that if I speak of a "better way" that somehow it represents total perfection of the "thing", "way" or "person". NO, we must work with that which "IS" within the guidelines of God's Law and that of Creation--in balance. It does not come as a package of perfection and he who sets him­self apart as the great dictator of that which is "right" or "wrong" is usually basing that projection purely on ego reaction. If a man be only partly good--can you not use that goodness and allow for MORE? How do you get "better" if you do not work toward more goodness? And, how can you DISCERN the better way--if you are so confounded busy JUDGING the negative as­pects of a "man" so that all you have upon which to work are the OPINIONS OF OTHERS? JUDGE the ACTIONS--NEVER THE MAN! "By a man's actions shall ye know him"!

But, is it not alright to strike out at that which appears wrong in your perception--or war with doubts, guns and blastings? Al­right?? No, because what happens when you are WRONG? You have usually burned bridges which cannot be again con­structed.
A man in wisdom will always preserve his bridges in case he must again cross them in one direction or another. This is called wisdom. Moreover, placing judgments upon another in the form of "name-calling" is a reflection of childish behavior in self-frustration and ego preservation, i.e., "I will make you look the fool and I will appear less foolish". When you take some­thing as confronting as a possible "HOST" of GOD would it not be more wise to walk a bit gently before you call him a "reptilian chameleon"? Is there anything remaining on your place unto which GOD can depend? Are there no ones upon whom GOD can depend? You claim service in Truth and then you turn to the first one who waffles and bounces. Let me assure you, precious ones in searching, FEW THERE ARE IN­DEED! But who be ye to judge that "another" cannot or has not "changed"?

Learn all there is on BOTH SIDES of the issue and study well that which comes forth even in gossip--through DISCERN­MENT in knowledge of "guidance laws for decisions"--you WILL be able to use wisdom in your own actions. If a man be flawed in one area, does this mean his unflawed assets must be abandoned? If this be so, then there would be NO MAN to lead! Growth within GOD is not "instant coffee", chelas
--it is the path of LEARNING which is infinite in time and length. If a man preaches TRUTH on Tuesday but murders on Thursday--can you not appreciate the "truth" and condemn the murder? The "man" is not the "whole" of either one--but both! If he follows with such heinous breaking of the laws as to murder--then you can DISCERN that the "whole" man is not great in his "truth". Ponder it. A "little bit of knowledge"
is a most dan­gerous thing and if the knowledge be incorrect--then it is deadly.
I wonder at the fact that "man" will first trust the blackest of human presenters before he will simply turn unto the REASON of CHRIST/GOD. Evil always presents its tempting authority while God is simple and uncomplicated--yet, the human will first ALWAYS choose the evil path--be it accident or inten­tional.

CONTRADICTIONS
Commander Gritz, for example, states that one General William Westmoreland
(CFR, member of Elitest Council on Foreign Relations) referred to him as THE American Soldier. Gritz also claims a body count of some 400. (That means that he person­ally KILLED that many human-brothers). Some of his own Green Beret colleagues are puzzled as to how he arrived at that figure but let us assume it is accurate. Considering, however, that this killing was done in two of CIA's assassination pro­grams, "B-52" and "B-36", which were ordered by the old OSS killer, Bill Colby (CFR), it is more than likely, is it not, that those killing teams in fact helped to prepare South Vietnam for the Communist takeover which OSS had planned from the beginning, at the Teheran Conference in 1943? There was also a project called the Phoenix Program in which thousands of key individuals were murdered by the CIA's Green Beret Special Forces and by other killing teams who were definitely not even classified as "Communists". They were simply considered ene­mies of OSS/CIA's future plans of Indochina.

The Green Berets were and are soldiers of the CIA's private army, the Special Forces. Special Forces was designed by CIA to perform illegal and destabilizing tasks which were beyond the scope of the regular army. For instance, Gritz' personnel file states that he is a highly trained saboteur and espionage agent. Plain put, chelas, there is nothing in Gritz' career which would indicate that he is either honorable or on "your side", much less "our" (God's side). But is he, or is he not? Well, does he ever don the uniform of the military? If so, then at best he has re­mained in a totally artificial world of uniformed socialism for, no matter how good a military man's intentions might be, no matter how fervently he might believe that his mission is to protect American free enterprise and freedom, the reality is quite the opposite in the usual unfolding of stance. Anyone who has accepted the oaths and the US uniform represents the interests of central plutocratic capitalism and the elimination of business competition around the world, and has sworn an oath to do so.

Can a man change? Most certainly. However, as with all ones who fit into this very category who come within my own service and mission--we have to come to understanding of what is "acceptable" and that which is "not". If this be GOD's greatest mission on the planet then it would be obvious that the adversary would make his special forces attentive and infiltrate most ef­fectively. This has and does continue at all times. Do I shake and reel from the presence? No, because I have the bigger weapon! Does that mean I will blast the bastards all away? NO--we can not only use the workers for growth and gain the souls in addition in many instances--but it keeps us within the laws. We are not going to do anything physically to anyone nor do we even advocate overthrow of the Elite suppressors. We DO suggest you use what rights in freedom that you have through your Constitution--to CHANGE it in the right way
--through the LAW and not by the GUN.

Are there rules for this game? Indeed. One of them is that the WORD OF TRUTH and INSTRUCTION would be presented--and that the adversarial "troops" not damage my ground crew. What you do with that Word is solely and soully up to you in free-will choices. I happen to like most of the "warriors" of the special forces for they are "doers" and "get things doners". If they serve evil in ignorance or full intent of evil doing--they also will serve GOD even better when they are no longer IGNO­RANT! They usually stop being ignorant when they look around and see that there is NO HONOR IN THOSE THEY HAVE SERVED AND ONLY HONOR IN GOD's WAY.

Will "they" ever allow funding which is earned and honorable--to flow for the needs of the remnant? Oh yes--for that which is earned in integrity must be honored at some level or the evil-do­ers "troops" see the error of their "judgment" as to which side to serve. It will behoove the "enemy" to share and assist lest he be found out and the "troops" all turn upon him and strike him down!

Do these ones who work for the evil King bother me? NO--I like them in my presence for, you see, I have total knowledge of my own power and stature and I am not burdened by the bind­ings of JUDGEMENTS of the beings--only the actions. If you fold into "evil" at the temptations--then you are simply not yet defined in your KNOWING or of your POWER in and of good­ness. It comes down to respecting my mission and I will respect yours! However, yours ends in destruction and mine ends in glory and it behooves you to think about that most carefully. You can blow up my people--BUT--the response to so-doing far exceeds the mere blowing up of you in retaliation. The penalty for damaging my people is about as bad as you can fathom in your worst nightmares for I do not deal with your body as such--the discipline comes to the SOUL and I am very, very good at what I do.

Can "I" wipe you off the galactic map? YES! I CAN! Would I? WHAT DO YOU THINK? You must understand that I call removal--UNCREATING. That which GOD CREATES SO CAN IT BE UNCREATED--AND YOU CANNOT DO THAT, CHELAS! GOD GIVES LIFE AND HE CAN TAKE IT--LIFE BEING THAT WHICH IS HIGHER THAN A BODY WALK­ING AROUND--IT BE THE "YOU" IN SPIRIT WITHIN. IF "HE" TAKES THAT SPIRIT--THE BODY PERISHES. PONDER IT MOST CAREFULLY FOR THE TIME OF CHOOSING IS AT HAND. IF YOU CAN'T MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU HAD BEST START PRETENDING UN­TIL YOU CAN GET A GRIP ON THE TRUTH OF IT. TIS BETTER TO BE IN THE "HOLD" OF THE FLAGSHIP IN GROWING SAFETY THAN STANDING ON THE BURNING SANDS AS THE SHIP DEPARTS.

MAY WISDOM BE YOUR SHIELD AND BUCKLER AND MAY YOUR THOUGHTS BE EVER TOWARD WISDOM. REMEMBER THAT THE GREAT TEACHER WAS CALLED THE "KING OF WISDOM". ADONAI.

Hatonn to stand aside. Blessings rest upon my people.