힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#058, FROM THE FRYING PAN INTO THE PIT OF FIRE

PJ 58
    CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

THU., OCTOBER 22, 1992 10:21 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 67

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 1992

LOOK WITHIN
    LOCAL: I ask that EACH and EVERY ONE of you go within and see just how far you have moved away from each thing that you do moving for the highest and best good OF GOD.

I see demands for fundings, demands for return of "investment", I see job seeking and living expenses expected and I WANT TO KNOW FROM WHENCE DO YOU EACH BELIEVE THESE THINGS FLOW?

I recently asked that ALL major projects, as such, be stopped or "slowed". We cannot continue to meet the outgo in such in­creasing measure. The added burden, even if E.J. doesn't seem to recognize it--is breaking the back of my scribe and speaker. From whence do ye think the "money" comes?? From God?? NO! IT DOES NOT COME FROM GOD!

AT THIS EARLY TIME THERE IS NO PROJECT WHICH SO MUCH AS BREAKS EVEN MUCH LESS PAYS FOR SELF. REMEMBER, EVEN IN THE SPEAKING OF CRYS­TAL LIFE OR BASIC PEROXIDE--A MAJOR INVESTMENT HAD TO FIRST BE MADE. HOW MANY OF YOU MADE THAT INVESTMENT?? WHERE DID IT COME FROM? AH, and Dharma is about to her limits of coping with the outgo in every direction and nothing coming back other than sugges­tions for more outgo in such things as advertising for the Con­stitutional Law Center, etc. These things must be attended but, NO, not until someone ELSE gets moving and the efforts of turn-around are visible and experiencing.

I tell you now, Dharma is at her wits end (and I cannot have it this way) in trying to do "something" else in order to be able to keep going! When she does come up with suggestions which SEEM reasonable and offer some "joint" solutions, she is quite abruptly handled in response as if she asks for some "personal" gain of some sort.

Now I repeat: BACK OFF AND BE PATIENT WITH THE UNFOLDMENT--FUNDS ARE SCARCE AS THE PROVER­BIAL HEN'S TEETH SO STOP THE OUTLAY UNTIL WE CAN AT LEAST "SEE" BEYOND THE VEIL. YOUR OWN PEOPLE HAVE INSTIGATED A REMOVAL OF FUNDING WHICH WAS RESOURCE FOR PROJECTS--THIS CAUSES MISERABLE RESPONSIBILITY AND STRESS--SO, IF YOU DO IT UNTO YOURSELVES, THEN SO SHALL YE AWAIT THE SOLUTIONS. GREAT DAMAGE WAS DONE BY AS­SOCIATION WITH SOME OF YOU AND ONE COLEMAN AND NOW THE PRICE IS BEING PAID--ONLY IT AL­WAYS SEEMS TO FALL TO THE ONE OR TWO WHO ARE LEAST RESPONSIBLE TO TAKE THE BURDEN. NO MORE!! NO MORE!!
    I SHALL ALLOW NO JEOPARDIZ­ING OF "ANOTHER" FOR "OTHER'S" INAPPROPRIATE BLUNDERINGS AND GOSSIPING. OUR WORK WILL GET DONE IF THERE BE ONLY ONE OR TWO AND NO PROJECTS--SO WHY SHOULD MY PEOPLE ATTEND ALL?

The burden is breaking the backs and the health of my intimate servers and it is being done without thought, malice or notice for it seems that ones do not understand from whence comes the "product". I ask that Dharma be allowed to get some stability into her existence and surroundings--for if this property is awarded over into the temporary custody of the RTC, these ones will have to move for all assets against the house are exhausted and they will still hold hundreds of thousands of dollars in debts against the property's assets if and when they would have ob­tained it. GOD does allow ways to provide--but they are through very human actions and we provide and provide and you use it for all manners of other things and other ones--is there no way, E.J. to cover needs which are sent for THAT purpose. We have no resources, now, to cover contingency happenings at present.

Ones get offended by your abruptness and seemingly "bossy" mannerisms--I wonder WHO realizes what a massive burden of management WE PLACE UPON HIS SHOULDERS? It is not easy to be God's stewards--ponder it!

If enough is held in reserve to manage our own "personal" fundings in processing, then it will be fine--if the pond is empty and the pump becomes unprimed--then it is closure for all our work. Think beyond the moment lest you have nothing unto which to look.
    I repeat that my scribe cannot keep up at this pace of production and have only headaches and more concerns built upon this one product. There is NO WAY to relieve this load--it is hers, I cannot get more "cooks" in the kitchen for, al­ready, the soup is diluted and now we have other complaints to attend from writers and critics. Just hold steady and allow us a breath or two for we see signs of fatigue which finally ends in desperation.

I, please, expect this pressure to STOP and I, further, expect you to have insight into the meaning of that which I give herein. Please do not cause me to be required to narrow my focus for, again, ALL I really care about at this moment in mission--is the WORD! EVERYTHING else can WAIT or be stopped alto­gether. You do not even leave us ability for "backup" actions or reserves. I remind you ones, if the heat in THIS kitchen is too great, I can only ask that you leave the kitchen for we have no intention of going elsewhere--this IS our mission. If it be yours then you will clearly understand this message and if it be not, what difference could it possibly make--you will simply find your own sooner if we are detaining you.

I already note ones pulling away and "clumping" elsewhere and unto others who offer speakers who more nearly suit your "desires"--so be it. All is wondrous with God but that which goes forth surely returns if it be mission vs. "preferred" task. Believing that which is preferable to the consciousness and ser­vice is the way of it from the beginning--but we enter the time of the "ending" and our choices ARE limited to fundamental ex­pression of Truth--without flowers and "druthers". It simply IS the way it IS. The confirmations of MY TRUTH are being un­folded all around you; therefore, it is strictly up to YOU as to who you attend and who you serve for the path will not get less bombarded and, yet, we KNOW THOSE WHO WILL STAY THE COURSE! SO BE IT, DHARMA, ALLOW US TO MOVE ON.

BOOK TITLES

I can see that I mistitled the recent book--to get abundant sales and distribution of THE WORD I should have called it simply, "SEX", and pretended to label myself the Holy Father (in simi­larity to the Holy Mother, Madonna). And yet the majority of the masses still label ME as Satanic in practice. How many AIDS cases will be spread by that one little creature of evil's workshop, "Madonna"? How many people do you think will be utterly destroyed THROUGH that ONE LITTLE LADY?

EARTHOUAKES AND OTHER ASSAULTS
    Please, chelas, let us walk through the presentations. You haven't stopped having quakes--they just aren't at Parkfield or on the San Andreas. Why? Well, let's look at some generaliza­tions--if you even watch the non-news as presented and the "lips" slip.

SHUTTLES AND SATELLITES
    You MUST connect everything or you will miss the messages! What is going on here? A satellite for MEASURING earth movements to a centimeter and receive and transmit laser "beams" and "pulsed frequencies of a low frequency band" is DELAYED in launch--along with no quake YET in California along the EXPECTED path. COULD THIS MEAN THAT YOU HAD BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO TOMORROW OR WHENEVER THEY LAUNCH THAT "THING"?

EXPLOSIONS REPORTED AND ENERGY RECORDINGS
    NOW it comes out from ones in the area of Parkfield--"there was the sound of an air explosion as the earthquake was begin­ning" and "The monitoring equipment already in place regis­tered strange and heavy changes of frequency on the recordings and then after the quake, nothing". Does this all strike ANY­ONE as INTERESTING? Even "little" shakers have after-shak­ers.

Why did THIS little shaker get such attention? Could it be to allow for the placement of heavy duty monitoring equipment to be moved into the area without notice? COULD THIS WHOLE INCIDENT HAVE BEEN PLANNED FOR A BIGGER EXERCISE AS THE DAYS PASS? YOU BE THE JUDGE!

One of the reasons given for the delay in launching the shuttle was that "the window for orbiting the satellite for proper 'alignment' with earth receivers is critical" and "there is a bit of wind at the launch site", (ad nauseam). A "bit of wind"???(???)
    A multi-zillion pound rocket system and a thrust that will get you into space orbit--and a "bit of wind (breeze)" stops a launch? Come now, chelas, don't act as dumb as "they" already accuse you of being.

OTHER THINGS TO ATTEND
    I suggest that if you are "prepared"--so, stay that way; alert and ready. If not--GET THAT WAY!

Now, pay attention to what else is going on. Information of "confirmation" of our work is pouring all over you. Look at the MIA/POW unfolding information. Look at the assault of infor­mation about Bush, Clinton, etc. I believe you will even find that a "crosser" of the system (another of some 200 people who witnessed or questioned) "died of natural causes" yesterday--Jim Garrison--author of the book upon which the Kennedy assassi­nation movie was based.

Right in the Daily News (L.A. area) of Oct. 20, 1992 came an article on the "drug war" and other cover-up information of in­terest in which a paragraph read:
    "The government (U.S.) has brought in more cocaine than the Medellin Cartel. They are probably a bigger importer than Pablo Escobar". And, how is YOUR day? The article was written and put on the "wires" from Boston as given to the Houston Chronicle (Texas).

There is word directly from helicopter (military--troop mover) pilots who are quite pleased to talk about moving Russian, Canadian, etc., U.N. troops for exercises to all sorts of loca­tions around the "States" for "maneuvers or something". Well, it is the "something" which had better occupy your attention.

Next time you peruse a site of interest, especially military or seemingly "shut down" sites of former heavy construction and movement--check which way the safety razor wire "leans"--in­ward or outward! It might just tell you a lot--are people going to be kept IN or OUT? Little things can tell you a great big bunch, "Dr. Watson"!

By the way, the "States" are now divided up into districts as is the United States (as we have presented)--they are called "BIO" DISTRICTS or similar terms. California has
    10 active dis­tricts. In observing the intent--it is one big "land grab" as or­ganized and, overall, irrigation districts are restricting or stop­ping water for all sorts of reasons to break the farmers and ranchers. ARE YOU NEXT?

RIGHT IN TEHACHAPI
    It is interesting to note that in this small little town where the water was tainted and contamination was brought to legal, pub­lic view--there is the cutest game afoot you can imagine.

First the price of water increased by 20%, and now the water is proclaimed to be clean and "good" BUT, millions of gallons are being "flushed" down the gutter from storage sites "because the turbidity continues to be unacceptable". This area is all but on water "rations" because this part of California is into a seventh year of drought and water is the most precious commodity available anywhere
    --ANYWHERE--and yet this "turbid" "cloudy" water is being drained into the drainage sys­tem without reclamation--millions of gallons!

So, let us look at THIS. You DO NOT STIR UP THE WATER MORE TO DECREASE TURBIDITY! THIS INCREASES TURBIDITY. SO WHAT ELSE ARE THEY HIDING??-- WHILE YOU CITIZENS PAY FOR IT IN BAD HEALTH AND MONEY? Will the evidence all be GONE when the court-room case is "heard"? How do you expect to change a government of dictators when you WON'T EVEN GET RID OF DELIBERATELY DICTATING CORRUPT PEOPLE RUNNING A LOCAL (SMALL) COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT IN WHICH THE MANAGER IS NOT EVEN AN ENGINEER? PERHAPS, CHELAS, YOU CITIZENS GET EXACTLY THAT WHICH YOU DESERVE! WHAT DO YOU AWAIT? MAGIC--OR US TO FIX IT FOR YOU? NOT LIKELY, DEAR ONES, NOT AT ALL LIKELY!
    FREEMASONRY AND MARK OF THE BEAST
    Boy, am I weary of the attacks against us for the outlaying of in­formation. I am getting more flak from the nice "Masons" than from the nice "Zionists". I do not denounce your work or your godliness. If you are of God, why hit me? Why DOES our work and WORD bother so many who in turn claim that "no-one listens to such rubbish and garbage"! Why is the AD­VERSARY so upset over that which we write? If it be NOT Truth, WHO WOULD TAKE NOTE?

PJ 58
    CHAPTER 8

REC #1 HATONN

THU., OCTOBER 29, 1992 8:18 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 74

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 1992
    WHAT PRICE, THE WORLD? AMERICA? YOUR
    NATION? YOU?
    UNLIKELY RUMORS?
    First the "rumor": That "...banks through one such as Lloyds (of London) will negate the U.S. National Debt in exchange for Mr. Bush's election"! This is no "rumor". This is absolutely a major probability. Look good? What do you have if this happens and why would "they" do it?
    Number one: The United States of America is already owned by the banks! Remember that the Federal Reserve is only the U.S. representative of the Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland (THE Banksters' banking dynasty).

Secondly, there is no such thing as "value against anything" in your currency. You don't need income taxes or anything else--the bastards can print anything and any amount they wish--there is nothing against which to consider quantity.

Would you think anything about, say, General Motors, pouring in millions or even billions of dollars to save the production company? It not only could happen, these things happen every day.

The delusion is that you (you-the-people) own your nation. Forget "facts" even--with the multi-trillion dollar debt and inter­est payments--you could not climb out of the abyss in a million years as is. The nation is being stripped of that which would allow you to do so--industry.

But, you still have that weak shred of the Constitution! You don't use it but there are ones now dangerously close to the head of government (Perot/Gritz) who would wake up you people and give lots of trouble to the ending of the dream of World Domination. If quantity were no issue--what would YOU pay for THE plum nation of the world which would also mean the prob­ability of sweeping the WORLD into your own dust-pan?

Would such a ploy put Mr. Bush over the top and into the seat?

Well, Clinton is picked and groomed, but a continuation of the Warden-in-Charge is the only one which can assure the security of ones such as Scowcroft, Eagleburger, and shades of Kissinger from the clutches of an angry you-the-people when the rest of the stuff hits the fan. These gentlemen, along with hundreds of others, have headed the drug cartel, the banking in America cartel--plain old criminals of the worst kind, in politics. "They" have bought your nation and therefore, your national soul--for piddly pieces of worthless paper.

This turn of events would allow them to take all the rest: gold could go up, weeks and months of welfare unabated would take place and the noose would tighten to strangulation within mere months.

YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE OVERALL GLOBE TO "SEE" THIS ONE AND CERTAINLY YOU WOULD NOT HAVE LOOKED FOR SUCH A MAGNIFICENT MOVE, (DID YOU?). I SAID "SURPRISES"--THIS IS ONLY ONE! WILL THEY DO IT?--IT DEPENDS UPON WHAT PEROT AND GRITZ DO.

YOU SEE, IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT GRITZ CAN DO THE SAME THING WITHOUT OWING THE BANKSTERS ANYTHING. HE CAN SIMPLY PAY OFF THE DEBT WITH THE SAME WORTHLESS TRINKETS THAT THEY SUPPLY TO YOU IN WORTHLESS PAPER NOTES CALLED FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES (GREEN EX­CHANGE PAPER). INDEED YOU CAN PURCHASE BACK AT LEAST "YOUR" NATION WITHOUT OWING OR GIVING AWAY A THING AND, IN FACT, REGAINING AU­TONOMY AND FREEDOM WITH THE OFFERED TACTIC OF GRITZ AND, WHEN HE SEES IT, PEROT.

IS A LITTLE LOAN OF A FEW TRILLION DOLLARS SO MUCH WHEN YOU ALREADY OWN EVERYTHING--TO INVEST IN A NATION-WORLD?
    I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT SEE THE STRATEGY. PLUS, YOU GET ALL
    "WE-THE-PEOPLE" BOWING AND SCRAPING AND CALLING YOU "GOD" WONDERFUL! YOU WOULD THEN CAPITULATE TO THESE GENIUS FAIRY GOD-FA­THERS ANYTHING THEY ASK OF YOU BECAUSE WEL­FARE WOULD FLOW LIKE HONEY AND ALL SORTS OF "MIRACLES" WOULD SEEM TO APPEAR WHILE THE PIPER PLAYS HIS MESMERIZING DANCE TUNE!
    When the thugs present this to you and claim that Eagleburger and other "statesmen" got this accomplished for you-the-people, will you not then sink them into the highest positions of the New World Order? Of course you will--I knew you would!

What price victory? What price ownership of the world and all within it--especially the entrapment of the very multitudes you intend to slaughter? Is it not better to have the cattle and sheep flow as with "blinders" into the slaughter pen? Is it not easier to allow death to the "surplus" multitudes while they smile as they lay their heads across the guillotine notch? Is it not better to have the "remaining" for slaughter believe the ovens are for destruction of "disease" to "prevent the spread to YOU?" Is it not comforting to realize the prison pens are there for incarcerating any patriots who dislike this new game of Monopoly?

ARE YOU BEGINNING TO SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO DUPE ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT? BUT, PERHAPS THAT TOO IS AN ILLUSION? DHARMA IS NOT DUPED, GRITZ IS NOT DUPED AND SO FORTH. WHAT PAYMENT WILL YOU OFFER IN ORDER TO MAKE UP THAT WHICH YOU WILL PERCEIVE THEY HAVE PAID FOR YOU? IN THEIR GOODNESS? YOUR SOULS!!!!!

The strong arm will then begin to come down on the enlight­eners (i.e., we will probably be forced to cease publication very quickly following election if this scheme works). Pa­triots will be smothered and any uprisings will be crushed without mercy and enslavement will be insured. While the experience of seeming "freedom" is celebrated the shackles will be polished and "sized". May GOD have mercy and al­low vision before the total blindness cannot be reversed!
    As we are writing here this moment--on this very subject--comes a phone call to the LIBERATOR, and the message forwarded by hand to my scribe. There is confirmed that "at this time" it is planned that Baker will go on the airwaves tonight at 8:00 P.M. EST, as currently scheduled, to make just such an announcement.
    I ask that this document be sent instantly to every Bo Gritz quarter--including to "Bo" AND to every newscast an­nouncer who will listen. I would rather them close the an­nouncement as set to be made or change the content and laugh and fun and ridicule ME than to allow these ones to "think" they are getting away with the most magnificent swindle ever perpetrated against the people of Earth. This is now on the CIA and military hotlines as we type so who knows what will come of it? But, the days grow short and something has to be done to bring into line you-the-people. Will it be this or will it be total disaster of earth eruptions? They can do it either way! I CAN ONLY TELL YOU ABOUT IT!
    MADNESS? INDEED!
    This is not, however something that comes in advance of "some one's" knowledge
    --obviously. This, again, is the only news you have in reality--and if you are prepared you will see through WHATEVER offer they make to you in exchange for votes. It doesn't matter even to the "votes" for it is set on the fixed com­puter tabulation machines and something has to be done to cause it to "look" OK. The facts are that Clinton and Gore are giving the Elite fits, also, because they are young and are touched by their own greatness of reception by the people and have begun to believe their own trumped-up story. Bush has not been that gullible. While both Clinton and Bush have indiscretions which would destroy them legally--Bush has by far the more criminal actions to confront.

I leave this now because there is much to do in the getting of this information distributed to the proper persons. I want, please, Bo Gritz to KNOW this comes from Cmdr. Hatonn. It is time we draw into more unity in a human setting. Thank you.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#058, FROM THE FRYING PAN INTO THE PIT OF FIRE

PJ 58
    CHAPTER 9

REC #2 HATONN

THU., OCTOBER 29, 1992 9:34 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 74

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 1992
    TOO LATE SMART?
    CAMPAIGN "HELL" YOU DON'T GET TO SEE
    There are two things I am going to share with you--both are reprints. If you don't wake up citizens, it's over!

DEBATE EXCLUSION PROTEST
    Keep in mind that the debates were deliberately disallowing of ANY candidate of any free party to participate. Perot had to be included lest the public get totally out of control but it was al­ready planned how to pull him down--if nothing else, then through Stockdale. This is a mean and desperate game, chelas, and you cannot see it as if it were just a good old American election campaign. The "other" candidates have been battered and even attempts made to take them out literally. You need to know what happened in just one Libertarian incident on Oct. 11th. Again, I can only offer these things unto you and hope that you will see to the dispersion of the facts. Read carefully for there are names and places which you MUST see!

REPRINT OF A LIBERTARIAN "NEWS" ARTICLE:

Libertarians across the country sprang into action last month in an attempt to get Andre Marrou and Nancy Lord included in the national presidential and vice-presidential debates.

The Commission on Presidential Debates struggled with the method of including independent candidate Ross Perot but ex­cluding Marrou. One news report in USA Today quoted Bob Neuman, a commission spokesman, as saying, "It's a judgment call". [H: This same one found the Gritz inclusion (via the Constitutional Law Center in behalf of other candidates) amusing and simply stated "go ahead and sue, we expect it". This, of course, in full realization that NOTHING could be done in court prior to debates and not even remotely, prior to elections. After elections it would simply be moot, fully expecting one of the "big boys" to get in and finalize corrup­tion of the courts. It is a bit the same with Ekkers' house, etc. If Gritz gets "in" in any way--the rulings are going to be a lot different than when the head criminals who control those courts are in power again. Hard? Indeed!]
    In the end, the commission simply barred Marrou and Lord from the debates, and attempts by the NEWS to get an explana­tion from commission officials were unsuccessful. In a call to the debate commission office, the NEWS was told all officials were unavailable for comment until after the debates were com­pleted.

"The voters deserve to hear someone else in the debates, the serious and active candidate of America's third-largest party--not a failed Republican who cannot be trusted, a fence-strad­dling Democrat who says different things at different times, or a quitter who offers lame jokes instead of specific solutions to our nation's ills", said Mary Gingell, Libertarian Party (LP) national chair.

"If Andre Marrou had been invited, the American people would have heard specific proposals for real change to improve this country, proposals that they haven't had a chance to hear," Gingell said.

In St. Louis, over 200 Marrou supporters demonstrated out­side the first debate site, protesting Marrou's exclusion from the proceedings. The rally was called
    "The Mother of All Protests" and "Operation Debate Storm" by local activists.

Robert Stockhausen, LP candidate for U.S. House in district 3 in Missouri, was arrested and beaten while taking pictures of Marrou supporters.

Earlier in the day, Marrou was barred by St. Louis County police from entering the studio of C-SPAN for an afternoon in­terview call-in program. The studio was located in the same building where the debate was held. As Marrou and C-SPAN employee Geoffrey Baum approached the C-SPAN interview studio, they were blocked by the police officers. According to Dave Carr, who was one of the local rally coordinators and was with Marrou, the police officer said, "I don't care if he's Jesus himself, I'm not going to let him through". In spite of Baum's verification of the scheduled interview, and in spite of state­ments by a debate commission member that Marrou could be permitted inside of the police lines, the officers still refused admission.

"It's just amazing they won't even let us through this little barricade they've set up", Marrou said. "What we are dealing with here is a state of paranoia, bordering on hysteria. And what we also have is an imperialistic, czaristic president who is no man of the people".

Marrou had to conduct the C-SPAN interview from a mobile telephone outside the debate hall, and the interview was limited to only a few minutes.

To add insult to injury, not only was Marrou locked out of the debates, he was also locked out of his hotel room. St. Louis was on the Marrou itinerary long before the debate site was an­nounced, and Marrou had confirmed hotel reservations.

"Approximately three days before Marrou was coming in, we got a call that his room had been canceled", said Carr. The ho­tel informed Marrou that his room was needed by President Bush's entourage. [H: This is true, for a very distorted story about this was shown on TV regarding how rooms are selected and choices made for accommodations.]
    "After haggling with the hotel and calling all the press about it and faxing releases to the press telling them that we were go­ing to be down there demanding his hotel room, they finally backed off". Carr said. The incident received front page coverage, including a color photo of Marrou, in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

On television, a spokesperson for the Bush/Quayle campaign said that it was "...totally outrageous that Marrou would con­tinue to argue over his room".

"It was almost surreal", Carr (from LP) said. The television report said one Republican had been put out of his room. "They blow into town three days beforehand demanding that he (Marrou), being a man that already had a hotel confirmation for many weeks, be thrown out".

The demonstration in St. Louis received quite a bit of media attention, including coverage on C-SPAN television.

"Overall, it went very well". Carr said. "We had 62 signs representing the 50 states and DC and Guam where Marrou is on the ballot".

Along with Carr, Jim Morrison, St. Louis LP city chair, and Dave Holden were the two main coordinators of the St. Louis rally.

On the day after the first presidential debate, and after the demonstration in St. Louis, Marrou was a guest on "The Larry King Show" on CNN television. During his portion of the show, Marrou was asked why he was not invited to the debates. "That's a good question", Marrou said, "We met all of the de­bate commission's objective criteria. I have just as much chance to win as Ross Perot".

During the television show, the LP toll-free telephone num­ber was given out several times. By the following morning, large numbers of calls requesting more information were coming in to the LP.

The following day, Marrou appeared on the "Good Morning America" television show on ABC, and Nancy Lord was again interviewed on CNN television.

During the vice-presidential debate in Atlanta, about 200 Libertarians again staged a rally near the debate site, accord­ing....

(Paper did not print on fax)

.......porters not only from Georgia, but also nearby states-‑
    Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, and even Illinois and Indiana.

Lord and other candidates, including Hudson, who is running for U.S. Senate, and South Carolina U.S. House candidate Jo Jorgensen, spoke to the gathering, and The Atlanta Constitution carried a story the following day about the rally and Lord.

Rallies were also planned for Virginia and Michigan during the additional two presidential debates.

Libertarians flooded the major television networks with calls demanding that the networks quit referring to just three nation­wide presidential candidates, and include a mention of Marrou. So many calls were placed that one LP activist reported that when he asked for the news department at one network, opera­tors asked if the call was about the LP.

With all the barriers put up against the Libertarian message, Americans called in to the party's telephone information line in large numbers requesting material about the LP and the Mar­rou/Lord campaign. National LP television advertising was clearly successful, as a new number which was listed only on those ads received many thousands of calls. New membership forms have been arriving at the national headquarters in large numbers, and the national party membership level continues to climb to new levels daily. Since the beginning of the year, membership in the national LP has grown by over 14 percent.

END OF REPRINT

"Couldn't what you need doing be done in conjunction with the Libertarians"? NO, it can't, chelas, for there is only partial Constitutional platform involved. Just as with Perot, who does not understand, yet, the full picture of what is afoot--it is only a minute few who understand that which has come to pass--AND, are willing to put ego aside and reclaim your nation. Sad but true!

NEXT REPRINT TO SHARE:

BEATING. ARREST AT MO. RALLY
    The incident completely dumbfounded others nearby, ac­cording to a source. There seemed to be no reason for the police action:

Robert Stockhausen, LP candidate for U.S. House in the third district of Missouri, was beaten and arrested by St. Louis County police during the rally for Andre Marrou at the first presidential debate.

Stockhausen was standing in a group of photographers and me­dia representatives when the arrest occurred. He was taking photographs for this edition of the NEWS.

"I think I've failed in that a little bit, at least my anticipation of full coverage was truncated somewhat", Stockhausen said.

Stockhausen was taking photos when a police officer approached him and said, "I know what you are about", and something about "I'm going to get you", just before he went after Stock­hausen, according to witnesses.

Stockhausen backed away from the police officer, but then two or more police officers grabbed him and he began to call for help, according to the source.

"Then all hell broke loose", the source said. Police then con­verged on Stockhausen and were heard to say, "I'm going to break your arm", to Stockhausen, and another said, "Yes, break his arm, break his arm".

According to eyewitness accounts, "There were at least a mini­mum of six, maybe as many as 12, officers hitting him repeat­edly and kicking him while he was on the ground". The police "handcuffed him, dragged him, maced him in the face", a source said. [H: And YOU felt sorry for Rodney King?]
    At no time did Stockhausen even inadvertently make contact with police, according the source.

The incident completely dumbfounded others nearby. There seemed to be no reason for the police action.

A hearing was set for Oct. 20, and a fund was started to help with Stockhausen's legal fees....

.... Stockhausen, 43, is married and has five children. "It is another typical example of fascism in action here in the good old United States...". [And thus and so!]

END OF QUOTING

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!

Dharma, we need to be elsewhere--please let us interrupt this. I wish to give the readers the information on Randy Weaver's status as sent to us from John Prukop, Washington State Press Secretary for "Gritz". However, this meeting supersedes in sequence so thank you for your writing, and we will get back to it as quickly as possible.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    BO GRITZ FOR PRESIDENT
    NAT'L PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE
    NEWS RELEASE
    OCTOBER 28, 1992

(Boise, Idaho) ... A Honolulu businessman has forced judges in the federal court in Boise, Idaho to reach for their aspirin bottles. Eric Aaron Lighter last week widened the issues in the Randy Weaver "Assault at Ruby Creek" case by serving Chief Judge Edward J. Lodge, Judge Harold L. Ryan, and Magistrate Mikel H. Williams, with his personal "Declaration".

Randall Weaver and his family, including Weaver's (then) ten-month old baby (Actually turned one year on October 24th) are each charged with assault because their mountain top home in northern Idaho was unlawfully attacked in late August. More than 500 armor-clad federal, state and local law enforcement of­ficers surrounded the Weaver's isolated cabin and held them hostage for eleven days after murdering Weaver's wife and their 13-year old son, and severely wounding a family friend. Weaver was persuaded to give himself up by America First Coalition and Independent presidential candidate James "Bo" Gritz. Gritz was assisted in his rescue work by Eric Lighter, who drafted the citizen's arrest warrant used by Gritz, and re­tired Phoenix police officer Jack McLamb, in rescuing Weaver, his daughters and their friend and neighbor, Kevin Harris.

The problem faced by the judges in hearing the Weaver case would be severe enough without further complication. Public outrage is focused upon the courthouse and when the judges fi­nally hear the case they could be crushed by pressure from opposing forces. They will be pressured by Washington, District of Criminals, to convict Weaver and his daughters. They will be pressured by massive public sentiment to acquit the Weavers. Now, Eric Lighter has added to that pressure a set of documents filed with the court that could potentially make Watergate look like a mud puddle along side the vast ocean of Lighter's accusa­tions. Lighter had delivered to the judges documented evidence and proof of his complaints in a long list of scandalous charges nearly eight-inches thick. Among the charges, Lighter has con­fessed to a $50-Billion dollar felony fraud against the govern­ment and that law enforcement authorities refuse to pursue him because he is a "key witness" who could have caused the im­peachment of Ronald Reagan in the Iran-Contra scandal, and that then-vice president George Bush would have been impeached by the same information. [H: Yes indeed, you had better go back and reread the above!--several times.]

Lighter detailed his charges in a tax return containing some 250,000 pages.
    [H: We are copying this but it seems a bit much because 250,000 pages is a big bunch.] According to Lighter, F.B.I. Director William Sessions "covered up the matter even to the point of saying that the F.B.I. does not handle tax related cases; but, what about Al Capone" who was finally imprisoned by authorities only through application of tax laws? Lighter's court documents also allege federal grand juries have and are being tampered with and that, when Randy Weaver ran for sheriff of Boundary County in Idaho, he won the election but he was kept from entering the of­fice by rigging of the election results.

Lighter's documents also reveal a son of President George Bush is "involved with C.I.A. drug smuggling and money laundering activities. The person offering this proof is Stu Webb, a victim of government corruption who was held in solitary confinement and fed one meal a day, though he was jailed WITHOUT an in­dictment. Yet, because of the information Webb possesses about Bush's son, he was offered a misdemeanor charge with a $100 fine in a plea bargain. Webb refused the offer, demanding a grand jury". Lighter calls this "one of the highest profile C.I.A. whistleblower cases in years". With these and other evidences of corruption at the highest levels now a part of the Weaver case, federal judges will want to avoid a jury trial, something Weaver will demand through his lawyer, Wyoming Attorney Jerry Spence. In what Lighter terms, one of the largest national scandals ever", the list of charges enabled Col. Gritz to serve citizen's arrest warrants against the F.B.I. agent in charge, Gene Glenn, Idaho Governor Cecil Andrus, the Head of the F.B.I., William Sessions, and the head of the U.S. Mar­shals in Washington, D.C. Lighter said he now wants his com­plaints to be used "to attempt to stop the corruption and cover-up of corruption" in the Randy Weaver case.

Colonel Gritz, on a campaign swing through Idaho earlier this week, visited Randy Weaver and Kevin Harris in Boise. "Bo" said by telephone that both Randy and Kevin appeared in good health and good spirits. The trial, which was to have begun October 26th, has been delayed until sometime in February 1993, "due to additional charges being filed by the federal gov­ernment".

While in Seattle recently for a three-day preparedness expo, Colonel Gritz detailed the full story of the assault on the Weaver family in a speech delivered to a standing-room-only audience. Gritz said, "If you want to help the Weavers, we have a fund called the Weaver Defense Fund. The money or checks are sent to the defense attorney who is Jerry Spence. Jerry Spence is "Perry Mason". If his spirit lives today, it's in the form of Jerry Spence". Contributions can be sent to the Center for Action, Sandy Valley, Nevada.

Commenting on the rescue effort, Gritz told those assembled, "The Weavers were delivered by God Almighty and I pray it's for a Higher purpose. I believe there is a victory meant for 'we the people' so that there will be some kind of justice. What we had up on Weaver Mountain was My-Lai in America, and at My-Lai, 300 innocent people died because government forces killed them on the order of some powerful person who was hun­dreds of miles away from the action. On Weaver Mountain, the real criminals, I believe, are in Washington, D.C. They are bu­reaucrats. I'm here to tell you, if the authorities had to shoulder the responsibility, we would be a kinder, gentler nation; but, as long as they can shirk that responsibility and put if off on some­body who just pulls the trigger, then we're going to have more and more Weavers".

END OF RELEASE

FEDS BREAK RULES IN WEAVER CASE
    LAWYERS FEELING PRESSURE
    This can be verified right through the Constitutional Law Center where there was great appreciation to Mr. Dixon when he called in assistance.

Just a note on the subject for Jerry Spence is ALL that is left in the case. The other attorneys have been so pressured that they have dropped away.

The federal government is waging a campaign of intimidation against attorneys interested in the Randy Weaver case, in an at­tempt to deprive him of his right to mount an effective defense against capital murder charges.

Lawyers throughout the Pacific Northwest have said that they fear for their professional lives in the wake of the prosecution of Weaver and family friend Kevin Harris proceeding in Boise, Idaho.

The fears are stirred by the prospect of confronting the unlim­ited resources of the federal government, and in the broad brush with which the Establishment paints anyone who stands up for the rights of people charged with holding un­popular or unacceptable beliefs.
    One attorney said he "is stepping away from the case" despite what he called "all kinds of Constitutional issues" surrounding the trial .......

Well, this point could go on and on but I believe you see the fat bubbling in the fire. Just what is there in all this that the gov­ernment will go to such lengths to cover? Surely this is not solely about Randy Weaver's church affiliation or non-affilia­tion. Could it be that these Special Forces Green Berets know something more than you-the-people? And what of Campbell in Oregon? Indeed he knew too much, knows too much and wrote about it. Where will YOU be when these men have to stand against the foe--will you stand with them or are you going to be "gone fishin'". We'll see, won't we?--just remember: GOD is watching YOU! Is there no limit to the amount of shame you will allow against your fellow-man and nation? Watch diligently and choose well, people, for when this bubbling fat hits the fan a LOT of people are going to get badly burned!
    I think this concludes our writing. Thank you.

Salu, Hatonn.

PJ 58
    CHAPTER 10

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., OCTOBER 30, 1992 11:55 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 74

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30, 1992

ALL HALLOWS' EVE
    As we sit to share on this day, "All Hallows" eve, I can only remind you ones that THIS day and "time" is a celebration of Satan. It is extremely DANGEROUS for your children to be out because things are getting so bad in the cycle of horrendous happenings that it must be considered with GREAT ATTENTION TO ACTIONS AND ESPECIALLY TO WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU GIVING TO YOUR CHIL­DREN AS YOU "THINK" YOU PLAY GAMES. YOU ARE PLAYING GAMES--VERY, VERY DANGEROUS GAMES!
    THE WORST GAME OF ALL
    RUSSIA IS SET TO "BUY" YOUR NATION!
    Again the enemy raves on about the lack of Truth in our projec­tions and ridicules you for listening and sharing. However, since THEY are not noted for their truth bringing unto you the people--do what you wish, but I assure you it is even WORSE than it looked yesterday--regarding your national debt. Let me lay a few reminders on you!

THE TRUTH AND LIES OF TRICK OR TREAT
    YOU LOSE EITHER WAY IF YOU
    AREN'T VERY CAREFUL
    Let us talk about this "cancelling of the debt" being "leaked" about. It is factually true. It is the PLUM to be offered to sucker in you-the-people, BUT, the strings have gotten even stronger and longer from the other side: the ones with the money! Now who might that be?

Well, think back a while at that which we gave you one day to consider. Remember all that trouble Britain had over the "pound" and silver and currency and, and, and!?

Also, remember "that gold" that the Russians put into "a" Lon­don Bank lo, centuries back? Remember that it amounted to enough money NOW to bankrupt all the banks in the world to pay the gold off with the interest accrued? Remember that it was MANY

TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN ANY CURRENCY!
    Well, it isn't as easy as it appears to "just skip payoff" on a valid debt. The Russians know that, and they have England and YOU by the you-know-where, chelas.

What can be done? The good old Russians are perfectly willing to relinquish the amount in Trillions of dollars to cancel YOUR DEBT in EXCHANGE FOR WHAT AMOUNTS TO: THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALL FUTURES!

"THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO IT WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT!" REMEMBER? Perhaps this might well be a day de­voted to simply "remembering"!

IS ALL THIS "REALLY" TRUE? MEANING, ALL THAT GOLD AND "STUFF". NO, BUT IT WORKS OUT THE SAME, DOESN'T IT? IT LAID A PATH OF "REASON" TO THIS MOVE ON THE PART OF THE ELITE COALI­TION. INDEED THE WHOLE BUNCH OF ANTI­CHRIST-ANTI-GOD WHORES ARE IN FULL CONTROL OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING. ONLY, YOU-THE-PEO­PLE ARE IN THE WAY NEXT TUESDAY!
    Indeed, I do make whole bunches of Elite greed-mongers rail in their beds. Indeed, the Elite "listeners" and "watchers" are the first on the hotline every day. This is the message that they did not want you to get, especially from "old Hatonn".
    I warned them that I would blow their plan and so I have--I wonder if it will even matter?

Perot is well aware of their DIRTY TRICKS; I think he just didn't realize how bad those tricks REALLY are. Indeed, in­deed, this is certainly a most interesting All Witches' Day, trick or treat day. Evil begats more evil, chelas--what will you do??
    I hope you ask GOD into your thoughts as you make that deci­sion next Tuesday!

You can get rid of that debt by turning around and paying those Banks which are in no wise connected to your govern­ment except through extortion, IN FULL, in like kind of pay­ment. They give you paper which states an amount--it is based on nothing and you pay an inflated price as return and then plus usury, in addition to taxes and taxes and taxes which simply then go to the Banks to pay for your national debts in addition. "They" simply print a bunch of pretty paper at the press and hand it around so you can return it quadruple, if not more, to their vaults, etc. They have already stripped your vaults of gold reserves and all valuable national resources!

SO, YOU DEMAND YOUR NEW LEADER, (JOINTLY) PEROT/GRITZ, TO GIVE THEM LIKE CURRENCY OR COIN TO PAY THE DEBT "IN FULL", IMMEDIATELY! This will only HELP the economy and foreign trade. This has nothing to do with governments--this has everything to do with criminal BANKS, independent and now in control of your en­tire world! AS A MATTER OF FACT,
    I SUGGEST THAT EVERY NATION ON THE GLOBE DO LIKEWISE--IMMEDIATELY! NO, IT IS NOT REPUDIATION OF THE DEBT--IT IS PAYMENT IN FULL IN LIKE CURRENCY AS RE­CEIVED!

YOU HAVE PETITIONED AS TO "HOW DO WE DO IT?" HERE IT IS IN ONE "MAGIC" SWEEP. CAUSE THE ONES WHO HAVE WROUGHT THE EVIL TO PAY THE PIPER IN KIND!I guarantee this will get rid of them all--but alas, probably not before a massive war. But, when you reclaim your planet--the war is waiting anyway! And, if you take a stand with "right", perhaps, just perhaps, God will put HIS own plan into action also! Ponder it.

YOUR CONSTITUTION TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT. MR. GRITZ FULLY INTENDS TO DO IT. I WOULD SUGGEST THAT ONES DON'T EAT OR BREATHE UNTIL YOU MAKE MR. PEROT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS AND COMMIT TO DO THIS AS HE IN­FORMS THE PUBLIC THIS WEEKEND--BECAUSE THIS OTHER THING IS PLANNED TO COME OFF WHICHEVER CRIMINAL YOU PUT IN OFFICE. THE COMMUNISTS WILL HAVE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR YOUR NATION AND YOU WORKERS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES! SO BE IT.

This is sufficient, Dharma, let us not confuse it with other this day! Figure it out for yourselves, listeners and readers--figure it out for yourselves!

I do suggest you keep your bungie cords and string tied around your precious things because when this above, doesn't work--the Bush gang has to try something else and likewise does the Clin­ton crowd. It is time--Americans--to rise up and do it with ballots for you cannot prevail with bullets and THE TIME IS NOW!

I ask in the name of Christed God that enough of you will see and hear--for your nation and your world are at stake here. The adversary is just about to get you with his most useful tool--money! What price your souls? We shall see!

주제글 정보