1/2 페이지 1 2 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 13
    REC #1 HATONN
    MON., NOV. 16, 1992 8:47 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 92
    MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 1992
    IT'S IN THE FAN!
    As this new week dawns as any other to most of you, it shall also most likely be the LAST as you have known it! I have waited to give you this upcoming word until the sources of information could be gleaned from at least five separate inputs--even though no one will take responsibility because of too many changes in past experience. I am faced with the same thing, chelas--if I give you "PLANS" you take it and soon these "PLANS" become "Hatonn's plans", somehow. I observe--I do not plan your economic or social events!

I VERIFY THAT THIS IS TRUE
    I SUGGEST YOU TAKE PERSONAL ACTION
    AND, NO, IT IS NOT "MY" "STUFF"
    On the 23rd of October President Bush signed into executive order a shut-down of all banks "for holiday". That was to have come with a collapse of the financial institutions in the U.S. on October 28, 1992--right on the schedule given to you prior to this.

Now we have information flowing of which I will only give you brief statement. It was intended that several people be assassinated (murdered) only days (3) before election. Bush headed the list to be followed by both Raelen and Gunther Russbacher AND Stich, who would in turn, be blamed for the mission of assassination of said Bush. This did not, obviously, come off but it is uncovered and we shall write about it as soon as the documentation arrives--I shall not place my scribe at further risk over this matter.

BANK CLOSURES
    As planned this minute, ALL banks will be closed as of Monday 23rd November (a week from today). This "holiday" is planned to be in force for three full weeks! There will, in addition, be a MASSIVE trade-out of currency and all will be checked against the computer records within the banks for income tax checking, confiscation and/or fining of persons with unaccounted cash and/or deposits.

It appears at this time (although this has had to be postponed prior to this because of news such as "this") "hitting the public" that all currency (paper) will be exchanged at once. The new currency is now stockpiled in the banks. This WILL happen--if not November 23, then some time soon.

In addition, all federal "food stamps" will be changed out so if any of you put aside a few stamps "against a rainy day"--it is raining! Use them prior to next Monday for you will not be allowed to turn in for exchange more than one month's credit. With all transactions IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED AND ENTERED INTO A CENTRAL COMPUTER.

YOU ONES WHO THOUGHT ALL THE PHONE LINE CONNECTIONS HAD TO DO WITH SPYING, ETC.--NO, IT HAS TO DO WITH TOTAL HOOKUP OF ALL REGULATED COMPANIES--I.E., TITLE COMPANIES, ETC.

WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR THREE WEEKS?
    Moreover, what are you going to do when a large number of banks do not ever reopen for public service? Large sums in any bank account at present which is "unaccounted for" will be confiscated until you can document reason for holding such sums, bank deposit boxes will be opened and the same shall hold true for anything "they" choose to hold, theft or arrest you for.

Is this true? Well, chelas, many of your writers, not the least of which is ME, have been telling you for three years that this is coming and that it would be arranged to hit in a holiday buying season to bring in more complete compliance. I have been telling you almost daily that the old vaults for storage of reserve gold were filled to overflow with new currency and "coupons", i.e., rationing and food stamps. You just elected the puppet for the downfall of your nation and it is upon you!

RIOTS
    The military forces and police are on alert for expected and ORCHESTRATED RIOTS NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY for "kill force" enforcement of "order". It will be an opportunity to cause such civil unrest and disobedience as to cause revolution which will be put down in a most heinous manner.

At present the amount of personal exchange is only $1,000 and all other will need documentation or be confiscated. The exchange as it stands now, will be in multiples to one. As nearly as we can discern, coins will not be included but visible gold may well be confiscated before this is over.

RUSSIAN MISSILE
    It is no accident that the Russian missile was launched and will circle the globe for five days and is due to splash down off the North West Coastal area of the U.S. sometime Friday.

SHUTTLE LAUNCH
    Neither is it an accidental scheduling of your last "contracted" shuttle for military purposes, top secret, launch in three weeks!

WHAT ADVICE?
    If you have disbelieved me up to now--I suggest you do whatever you please for--if this comes off--it is too late to do much of anything.

To my accepting persons--get ready to meet the requirements of the Elite. You should be in the only stable bank with minimal funds, even in Corporation accounts because, most banks will be inviable following the holiday. Even viable ones will be in chaos.

PROTECTION?
    I've told you countless times that this would come and yet would come as a "surprise" and on very short notice. At the same time of transfer of funds there is all likelihood of laser tattooing for identification. Since this is a "widespread" bit of information which is yet unproven I have no further comment. However, it would certainly seem to be the LIKELY time to do this--as ones MUST EXCHANGE THE ONLY RESOURCE FOR SURVIVAL AVAILABLE. What do you do? Well, to mine, I suggest you do as your guidance tells you. You must survive and you are already into the "Beast's" system so I ask you what you are doing save being a burden on your brother if you fail to have access to food, etc. I remind you--this push to NOT take "the" mark of the Beast is also conjured to set you apart from the masses to be more easily identified as "enemy". To tattoo a "body" is the work of evil--YOU CANNOT TATTOO GOD'S "YOU". GOD ALSO, AND ALREADY, HAS HIS OWN MARKED AND IN TOW--SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I SUGGEST YOU READ THE JOURNALS! You'll have three weeks of pure HELL to read--or riot!

WHO WILL ACCEPT THE FORCE?
    Almost all of you because it will be presented as a method to bring the economy into control and HELP YOU-THE-PEOPLE! As truckers cannot afford to continue to function and food is gone from the stores (in less than a week) what will you do the other two weeks? I think this Christmas will literally, if plans work as scheduled, be a time of Satan OR you will be returning to your GOD OF LIGHT in petition to save your very lives.

FINANCIAL ASSETS?
    We always get around to that one, don't we? Well, I have given you the only method I have seen by which to protect anything-- and that is within their own system. No, I cannot enforce that you will SAVE anything when all this comes down--but remember something--the adversary (your enemy) WANTS IT ALL AND PREFERABLY IN ONE PIECE. The only possible avenue is exactly what I gave you before. Put the money into gold and then borrow against it--allowing the adversary himself to hold the collateral. They will MOST LIKELY NOT confiscate their own collateral. However, that may not be true. I suggest you readers who have ones diddling about--get them in gear. I know of no other resource who is set up to service such investment other than the Phoenix Institute BUT YOU HAVE TO BE INTERESTED IN SHARING WITH GOD FOR HIS PURPOSE OF REMNANT CAPABILITY--OR DO NOT APPLY! There ARE some who are diligently seeking a "way", it is up to you who know them to help them. The adversarial intent is TO HAVE IT ALL! Whether or not you ever get funds "returned with a smile" is possibly questionable at best--but even the adversary will need to continue to function AFTER the three weeks so I would guess that that system would continue after the incidents settle--especially if you don't give them any violent trouble. Remember, your advantage is that I know and have taught my people here how to utilize the laws as presented up to now--for benefit--AS STRUCTURED FOR THE ELITE "HAVE IT ALLS". You can bet on massive "changes" but the last changes to come will be in the manner in which the "adversary" would lose anything and in that measure you have some degree of shelter also. I DO NOT ADVOCATE ANY VIOLENCE--IT IS NOT OF GOD! SAFETY ITSELF RESTS UPON THAT REALIZATION. YOU CAN NEVER FIGHT THE ENEMY WITH ANY WEAPONS YOU HAVE AT THIS TIME.

I suggest you get prepared, IMMEDIATELY, for at LEAST three weeks of confusion, if nothing else, AND KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT ABOUT IT.

I further suggest that none of "mine" make any "long-term" contracts--for this will probably cause the collapse of all property markets, real estate and cast you into total depression.

Keep this legal mess over the immediate property going as best you can--because choices are going to be great very shortly. However, the facade of continuation of systems will continue for a while. Now I remind you lawyers--get that suit separated and FILED against the actual participants in the "non-sale" of this property. The owners of the RTC also own the courts! I DO NOT WANT MY SCRIBE DISPLACED! IT IS NOT SUITABLE TO CAUSE HER TO HAVE TO WORK FROM AN EVEN MORE CONFUSING PLACEMENT THAN IS THIS ONE--IT IS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR CLARITY OF TRANSMISSION--HOW MANY OF YOU COULD FUNCTION ON A GUTTER CURB OR IN "ANOTHER'S" SHARED BEDROOM IN HIDING? IT CAN BE DONE--BUT THERE IS NO NEED FOR SUCH, SO LAWYERS, GET ON WITH THIS FOR IN THIS INSTANCE YOUR FUTURE DEPENDS AS MUCH ON THIS AS DOES ANYONES! PONDER IT!!

Let us leave this now so that it can be given into the proper hands to get it to the people ASAP. Thank you.

ARE EARTHQUAKES OFF?
    NO! They are very much "ON". Just today you got your reminder: Over 35,000 measurable quakes have centered around Southern California alone. That missile is not circling around "out there" for nothing. Neither is your U.S. shuttle going "out there" for nothing!

IT IS TIME TO BRING THE HARVEST INTO THE SLAUGHTER PENS, SHEEPLE.

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 14
    REC #2 HATONN
    MON., NOV. 16, 1992 10:09 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 92
    MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 1992
    WHY?
    Even in the midst of the fray I am continually asked, "...well, what are YOU going to do?" "What have you worked out with Bo Gritz on this matter?" "Does Ross Perot know about this?" "Is Kissinger behind all this?" Ad nauseam!

Why would I do anything with either Bo Gritz or Perot? It is your mess, not MINE! What are YOU doing? Moreover, what do you expect THEM to do? Can Bo rally Special Forces? Probably, but so what? Where would you send them? What can Perot do--buy the nation? The going rate is now multiples of "trillions", not "billions" of dollars!

Is Kissinger "behind all this"? No--but he sure is a part of everything evil that comes down as are his top cohorts, Eagle-burger, Scowcroft and NAVAL INTELLIGENCE (by the way--THIS is THE group that holds the nation security systems in hostage). When the "black-box" ("Football") was taken FROM BUSH--IT WENT INTO THE CONTROL OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE! THIS IS THE SAME NAVAL INTELLIGENCE ROUTE THROUGH WHICH ALL OF YOUR GOLD RESERVES WERE SHIPPED OUT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THROUGH WHICH A LARGE PART OF IT WAS FUNNELLED TO ISRAEL AND STORED IN BASEL, SWITZERLAND IN YOUR ENEMY'S HANDS--THE HAPPY BANKSTERS OF ZIONISM! Please note the "sir-names" of the top advisers in transition of Clinton! And remember--Zionism (Zionists) come in all shapes, creeds and colors! Zionism is NOT Judaism!

Moreover, Mr. Majors just about blew himself out by referring to Great Britain and citizens as "British Israelis"! This was stated today on CNN! Sort of looks like the "plot" is pretty widespread, does it not?

So, now we are going to turn to other matters, like "Silverhawk", because there is abundance of information on these matters in point--you must have more on the spiritual Truth to sustain you.

I am also asked over and over--"...what happened to Little Crow?" Why don't you ask him and not me!? But I would suggest that NOTHING has happened to Little Crow--he awaits the perfection of the Great Spirit's call and command--not a space cadet's! Moreover, the "space cadet" is honored--I simply have not called so don't YOU effort to think in my stead! Attend thine own task and that of others will be attended quite nicely. Things will be exactly as they will be! (In Little Crow's inimitable wisdom of speaking and observation.) Why do you ones think there be "rift" when there is only "interruption" in the path or circuits? Do you think so little of "all" that you cannot believe at least a few simply await that which is service in proper sequence? The "timeless" connections are in the flight of a bird in symbol, the unseen love and support as the way is difficult--the strength of the silence so that the Great Spirit is heard and not the input of mortal man. Wisdom rests in the recognition of that which IS and its potential in the scheme and ultimate plan of God. If you constantly must have PROOF of something through the physical expression--then you did not believe in the first place. When the student is ready the teacher will be there! All long for strokes and affirmation--but in the higher knowing of such expression as spiritual existence--you NEED THEM NOT TO MAINTAIN TRUTH AND THEREFORE THE PRESENCE OF THAT LOVING TOUCH IS BUT "FROSTING ON THINE CAKES".

Now, with that said, let us return to Silverhawk's expression unto you, his brothers. We shall ask permission to print his work into a volume so that you might have it through his own projection--but for now, he is sharing that strength with which he is gifted to assist you through this troubled moment in experience that you might better understand.

QUOTING (Cont'd from The Winds Of God, The Resurrection. Silverhawk:

THE REBIRTH OF SHAMAN
    The true shaman is born, not made. He/she has a natural intent to live in the spirit world, more than in everyday world, and then to bring forth the knowledge from the spirit world into everyday practical use for the benefit of all life, people, and species. He/she is like unto a spiritual mechanic or doctor. The intent is to apply medicine in as wide a range as possible in order to restore and maintain balance in all things. This intent in the shaman is but the reflection of the intent of God or spirit that is an inherent desire in all life and all life forms.

When the European man forsook his natural medicine people in favor of linear science and invention, naturally this move was sure to bring trouble and imbalance in the mind, soul, and spirit of the people. That is why so many old Indians took on the white race through incarnation at this time, in order to bring forth balance and reconciliation, and so the good red road would not be lost for all time but would, in fact, be brought to an even wider range and finer level of excellence.

The European has spread his creations all over the world and is now beginning to see that he has reached a dead-end unless he expands his range of perception to include the spirit and silent knowledge, within his formula. We old Indians knew this would happen way back when we first saw the European. He was not open to choice. In nature, if you want to get along, you go along. This law was here long before man and will be here long after. You must awaken and see these laws, while there is still time, son. Learn to live in balance. Listen to the teachers and heed their words. One ignores the Truth at one's peril. When you take, you must give back. When you are given to, you must re-give. Treat others as you would like to be treated. If (when) all come to live by that one golden rule/law, we will be in a perfect world. It will come. It WILL come!

As the purification rolls on, the natural shaman will ascend to his rightful position within mankind and fill the vacuum left by the false priest of arrogant medicine and science. Life will become simple and clear then and re-balance will naturally occur.

"LOVE": THE INNOCENT FIRE
    You can see and feel love everywhere if you become still within. Have you ever met the innocent gaze of a child and had him burst an unconditional smile your way? Have you ever smiled like that since you were a child? Have you ever seen a "wild" dolphin leap clean out of the water with the pure ecstasy of being? Gaze at a garden or forest of plant people in stillness and feel the love and willingness of being as they anchor to the mother and reach for the warmth of the father's radiance. See the many creatures live and breathe and dance with life. They are all innocent children. They are love; the innocent fire and......so are you. Awaken, remember, be still, let God in, let ecstasy take you, have you and have its way. Be the bride of Christ. Know that you are the son or daughter of the most high love. He is also as innocent as a child, you know. He loves all unconditionally, yet He is the author of all wisdom. My God! You must experience how tenderly you are held and cherished. It is "we" who judge ourselves harshly and hold grudges and accuse one another, not God. He only waits and beckons to you in a million ways, every day, to awaken and remember. Meditate. Walk through that gate and know this Truth. No one, neither God nor Sananda nor I nor anyone, can walk through that gate "for" you. "You" must walk through of your own free will. Engage!

The sacred four directions of man are mind, emotion, soul and sex. These make up the aspects of our being that require self mastery in order for eternal freedom and being to take root in us. There are two other directions that must come into play also. They are, as above, so below; the monad and the gonad. From your crown or monad, you must bring in the energy and anchor it to your gourd of fire or gonad. So you must stand in the middle of the wheel in the center of the cross of Alpha/Omega and address each direction with balance and respect. When you bring the energy in your crown from God and anchor it, you are then "Christing". I see the word Christ as a verb, to "Christ". Through the Christ you get to the Father and He to you! Its is done through meditation, through discipline and through attention. Well, take your time, you have all eternity. However, we are closing a great cycle and the opportunity to fly through this portal has never been better and will not return with such magnitude for another 350,000 years. Now Sananda is a true master of Christing as well as the Lord of the Gold ray and I'm sure he will be happy to assist if asked. So, if you want "Jesus", then you have him too. However, he will not, cannot, do it "FOR" you, only "WITH".

THE MIND
    Through meditation you can learn to watch your mind and "see" what it does and how it works. The more you examine self with ruthless objective perspective, the more you will become familiar with the mind and can see how to change it, discipline it, direct it, command it and thus come to master it instead of it mastering you. The mind is one of the four lower bodies and must come under your dominion in order for you to master self. Remember, you are not your mind, "you" are spirit. Your mind is your possession. Be not possessed "by" it. Meditate.

THE EMOTIONS
    This is a real rip-roaring one for most of us. Especially rangers, I tell you. What treachery these things are when they are out of your command. They cannot be "suppressed" into mastery. They must be raised unto a higher octave of address. "Peace, be still" is the watch-word here. If you must "vent" profusely, then do so, while at the same time being aware of a "stillness" behind your emotions. When you are done venting, go directly with your mind into that stillness and seek resolution and light to apply to the reason for your outburst. This will bring you back to balance and stability within self and you will experience light "burst" within the matter. You may feel a little foolish when you realize that if you had been still and done that in the first place, you could have avoided the venting. "Eureka!" You are on your way to masterhood. Every time you catch yourself, take two steps forward. This is the discipline of the "path". You will find that you vent less and less as you progress, until it becomes a habit to go to stillness whenever there is need of balance. This is the Ascended Master way of life. It is most rewarding.

Let me tell you that you are getting this from a former "champion venter". I should have done Shakespeare. I could have played Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights. Now, after years of practice, stillness is a habit at last.

Let me just add that there is a difference between the passion born of love and the lower emotions. Never suppress this passion. It is a symphony, a dance, a poetry of expression. It is high joy and desire. When you are anchored in stillness, then you can truly know the reality and beauty of love passion. Without stillness, lower emotion is where you fall. Love passion is one of the three powers of actualization which are; unbending intent, blazing love passion, and clarity of goal. The present moment is where lies all power. The present moment lies directly between future and past or vision and memory.

THE SOUL
    The soul is your akashic. It contains the sum total of all your experiences through time and eternity: All your lives, your loves and losses; your victories and defeats, your trials and accomplishments and on and on. In meditation you will begin to "see" all of this come up. You will have flashes of your history and who and what you have been. Things you are particularly struggling with now, have most likely followed you through time. As you invite light and divine assistance and understanding and guidance into your crown and anchor it in meditation, you will begin to experience bursting revelations and comprehensions will unfold. You will "see" through the veil and gaze into perfection. You can then begin to replace discord with this perfection of feeling. This is grace. This power heals and completes your karma, so to speak. It is simply resolved and lifted off, freeing you and your mind and emotions and allows the true passion of love and life to come forth. This will happen more and more as you go.

All this progress is painfully slow at first. It is the same for everyone that way but the further you go the faster you go and find yourself beginning to take quantum leaps into freedom. Soon you can fly free for very long periods. Then it is but a matter of fine tuning and flight time experience. You will find that your soul is clean and new and that you suddenly have a great deal of "space" for wonderful things, space that was formerly taken up by conflicts. You have forgiven all and self for all trespass. This is freedom. This is true freedom and you will find yourself having tea with God everyday. It is simple. Not easy----simple.

SEX
    Yeeow! No! Not that! Can't we skip this one? I remember wishing that very thing not long ago. However, if you want complete mastery and freedom, you can't....skip it. It is the very gourd of fire. It is the life force itself--the kundilini. I speak of it last because, for so many, it will be the last to be mastered. I haven't mastered it yet myself, but I'm on the way. Sex is an irresistible urge, of course. It is the force of intent of all life to make more of itself. Sex drive is the life force of God. It cannot be suppressed or ignored. What a silly idea, but it can be meditated upon and light brought into the matter. It is not the highest expression of love, in my perception, but it is the primal love drive of life itself to make more life. Only "man" has had the free will to "warp" this beautiful thing all out of shape. Only he can use this force as an instrument of egomania. I can only say that it will never go away. It can only be "refocused".

As you rise in awareness, perception, range and light, you will experience a gradual lessening of interest in making babies and just "screwing around", so to speak. I don't mean to degrade the experience for, when there is "true" love, sex exchange is a most beautiful and powerful passion. True love is rare, however, yes? You can and will grow to evolve out of any misuse as you progress in awakening. The old expression will be replaced by new realizations. Ascension is all about "generating and conserving energy". To master self, you must stop wasting energy by "indulging" in undisciplined and discordant mind activity, emotional activity, sex activity, and soul guilt. When you are completely done with wasting energy, you can "recycle" all that energy back into your equatorial grid and use it to be conscious with--in fact, super-conscious--or for anything else for that matter. You can replace cells faster than they die and thus experience "eternal youth". You can, in fact, condition your body to accommodate enough energy to transfigure your being into ascended "light". This is it! This is the "secret"!! Simple, huh? Easy? .....No! It takes time, desire, discipline, and commitment. However, you have what it takes already built in. We are like unto warp-drive starships who have come to believe that all we have is impulse power.

When you are truly tired of the merry-go-round of Karma and you just "see" through it one time too many, you will engage this path as surely as a child sheds a bicycle in favor of a car and he won't miss the bicycle after the first cruise at sixty miles an hour. It is just growing up is all. It happens when it happens.

[Hatonn: This is a bit thick and deep and I will ask you to wait and get the book for the rest of this subject writing for I take exception to the lesson offered. Always man of Earth human species efforts to cause this experience to be totally boggling to himself. The facts are, friends, when you get focused on responsibility and your purpose for experience in this journey--YOU SIMPLY FIND THERE ARE OTHER THINGS FAR MORE URGENT AND IMPORTANT TO YOUR MISSION THAN DINKING AROUND WASTING TIME AND "USING" ANOTHER MALE OR FEMALE FOR YOUR UNGUIDED RELEASES AND EXPRESSIONS--MOSTLY OF CONTROL AND POWER.

You will be fed everything from deep breathing to masturbation as necessary and officially authorized manners of expression even unto being a medical necessity. No, it is necessary that your heart beat--sexual intercourse is not necessary under any CIRCUMSTANCES--even unto procreation as you must be aware today. You have been taught all sorts of erroneous things about that activity but almost 100% are wrong. That one act and seemingly need for that act has brought your nations and peoples to total destruction! You are going to come into control of all things physical for self or you are simply substituting one action for another under the misperception that it is somehow NECESSARY! IT IS NOT! The author gave you the answer to his own misperceptions in the beginning of this writing on this subject when he said "...I have not mastered (this one)." How can I speak of this? Because I HAVE mastered it!]

THE GAIA MIND
    Picture the earth surrounded by a golden aura glow. Remember the gold ray as the sustaining mother principle of God. Now give the earth a name, see her as a mother, a goddess in wholeness. She is Gaia, a garden of life.

Because the nature of spirit is pervasively electrical, all forms exist in oneness and unity and the "intent" of spirit is one of balance in and between all things. You are out in space, now, like a god looking down at Gaia as witness, floating in stillness. See this as true, what I have said. See Gaia and all life forms as one individual with the life forms being different parts of her body in expression. Now, where is Gaia's brain? Which life form represents her brain? HA! There "you" are. Now you are back on Earth, sitting in a chair. You are it! You are her brain, man. Man is Gaia's brain. He is the being in which spirit can be conscious of itself. He is the periscope of God and the brain of Gaia at once. Quite a being, huh? OOPs! THIS JUST IN! A CRISIS REPORT. MAN IS ONLY USING 3 PERCENT OF HIS BRAIN. THERE'S TROUBLE IN THE GARDEN. MAN IS RETARDED. He is sleeping soundly in a sensory jungle, pin-balling like bumper-cars, in a freefall reactionary amusement park. Who's tending the garden? Who's minding the store? Oh my God! This just can't be! Oh yes it can...and is. Clap! Clap! Time to wake up! What is that other 97 percent of the brain supposed to be doing? Let's go deep now into the answer.

Now we are back to the reality of "range". Now we also go back to the beginning--the "primitive premise".

When man was first placed here, he was more light than physical. He had a complete comprehension and awareness of Gaia and all she contained and was the witnesser, balancer, tender, co-creator being that accommodated all of her mind and being within his mind. Like a fully activated computer "modem", (monad), he was linked to the master computer of God and Gaia and thus served as the man or spirit in the field and the "leg man" for God, the great mind. This is being 100 percent "on", folks. This is "unlimited" range. Our brain is designed to accommodate the universal and Gaia mind altogether and accomplish rapid computations at the speed of light and thus bring about and maintain balance and integrity within all and between all things.

Our modem got turned off, and we lost contact and oneness with planetary and universal mind. We thus simply "fell" into the sensory pin-ball arcade and have been bounding around ever since. Not to mention being jacked around by the "pin-ball wizards", you know, those "seedy" types that just hang around and cause trouble for society.

Well, now we are back to meditation. It is the gateway to full activation again. We have an "arc of the covenant" already built into our beings. Step by step, sequence by sequence, we can re-activate our modem/monad and come back to experience one-ness with all once again and thus fulfill our purpose and destiny. Reactivation is a process, however. Our bodies are not conditioned yet to sustain or accommodate "full" brain/mind activity. The computer has been "down" a long time and, if we tried to do 100 percent straight away, every circuit in our being would "blow". So the sooner you begin activation, the sooner you will arrive, through process, at 100 percent again. Sooner or later you must and will. Why not sooner then? When you reach 100 percent activation, you will be where Sananda is and all the other Ascended Masters.

There have been times in my "hot" moments when it feels like I have managed 20 percent activation. It is an awesome and ecstatic experience. That percentage is a guess. Only God knows where I am in the process. That's okay. I'm on the way. That is the important thing. I'm busy being re-born or reactivated. Much better than to be busy dying.

Man has called this re-activation experience by many names like samadhi, nirvana, the kingdom of heaven, rapture, etc. Well, call it what you like. Just call it.....in. This is the highest goal of man that I am illustrating. This is the "God Head". When you reach 40-50 percent, you can qualify to drive a star-ship and go where you will. You can then be a master tender and co-creator. At 100 percent, you are a builder of worlds. Ah Ho, brother. This is the "great" work. This is the grand journey....back home.

Now I must bring forth the knowledge of our counter-parts in Gaia. We command the land. Who commands the sea? Right! Whales and dolphins. Their great brains have never lost activation. They have continually commanded the balance in the oceanic world. They have also been suffering greatly from our retardation as we mindlessly dump poison into their world and ours. They call to us in crisis. "Where are you, brother"? "What is wrong with you"? they ask. They beach themselves and die in front of us, trying to get the message through the meat-heads. I'm amazed when people go down to the beach and scratch their heads in wonderment. "Why did dey do dat, duh"? They wish for us to re-activate so that we can cross-reference in brotherhood once again.

God and Gaia know all about this. They also have brain-tool people with enough activation here at this time to accomplish their intent. Intent such as, "atomic transfiguration". Now from Pleiades source, I have received information that states that this planet, Gaia, was designed to "comfortably" accommodate five hundred million human beings. Since I am human here, this idea causes quite a "cringe". If this is true, then humans are more than ten-fold overpopulated here. I can't help but look around and see the probable wisdom of that figure. Man is such a smart-ass. He invents and invents greater technology in order to "squeeze" out more resources from Gaia in order to what, see how many of himself he can cram in here? He can neither properly feed, educate, love, or create comfortable room for those he has now. I have to give the white man and red man credit here as the only two races that seemed to comprehend the value of limited family size. The white man saw this as a way to create greater family abundance and liberation. The red man saw the ultimate truth about how many of man's numbers Gaia was designed to accommodate. However, all men have and have had their share of retarded foolishness and I do include myself.

From this knowledge base, I think we had better be prepared for many forms of Gaia's rebalancing and purification, as well as the atomic transfiguration effect. She has always had her way in her dance with Creator's life. Little boys will often be quite naughty, till mommy comes to whack them back to civility, as she has done many times in the past. Now, however, in the ending of the great cycle, Gaia must transit into a higher frequency of life. Therefore, her "special" work with "special" children is coming to an end. She must have strong and awakening children with her now. The "special" duty will fall to another mother being. It is someone else's turn, she says. And so it is. So, hurry up kids. The bandwagon is rolling by now.

As Gaia moves, we must move and change with her. If she does rebalance us to a half billion optimum, there is going to be a great deal of "space" created for the remnant. We must remember that God and Gaia will give us anything we want if we will "balance" within the law. As we learn to awaken and use more of our brain, we will see "how" to do things in a more graceful and gentler fashion. After the purification, I'm sure that the sentiment of wisdom will be that, "Let's not go through that again, shall we?"

The civilization of the fifth world must be simpler and more refined, as we human beings become simpler and more refined. A unity and comprehensive consideration must bloom in our minds. Truth must become obvious. We need not become hunter/gatherers again, nor do I feel we should. We've already done that. Let's move on. Let's take the best of what we have done and amplify and harmonize it with Gaia. We must re-emerge as her ultra brain-mind being. This is what we really want anyway, isn't it--to be home and safe and warm? Let's go for it. There has never been a shortage of anything here but awakening. Well, except that we cannot make the Earth "bigger" in order to accommodate more of us. Man must come to control and master self. God and nature cannot do that for us, at least not in a way that we would like control to be. We must harmonize with the obvious laws of creation if we want a paradise world, and if we want to be sons and daughters of paradise. Man is "planted" on worlds with the intent that he civilize himself and master self in order to grow to star-level co-creator/sustainer. We are meant to be the instrument and co-operator of the great mind as a worthy participant in its infinite growth and expression. Pin-ball was not in God's planning. That was someone else's idea, the adversarial one; in fact, the one who wishes to be God unto himself and make his own laws. Well, he must come to realize that the creation can never overcome its creator. That should be obvious. Would you let your hand slap your face under its own power? Not for long, I'll bet.

Let's go now into the meditation of the fifth world in full, and how we can get from here to there in one piece and what "there" can look like and be like. Our goal is to create and sustain a civilization and world, on a par with those of the Pleiades and a "man" in harmony with all to live in it.

END OF QUOTING FOR THIS SEGMENT.

Thank you for a long morning. May the voice be heard throughout the lands that MAN can and may find his way.

Salu, Hatonn to clear, please.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 15
    REC #1 HATONN
    WED., NOV. 18, 1992 7:33 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 94
    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 1992
    BANK STUFF STILL ON?
    Thus far, yes. Do you not note at your local banks there are upsurges in hiring of personnel--even if they stand around on each other's toes for lack of customers? It is truly hard to say what is next for it becomes difficult to keep a low profile now that the information is being spread like the proverbial wildfire. Many citizens have the word and many, many newsletter writers are sharing--even prior to our own messages. Note that the "President" of Israel (You don't hear anything about this man, do you?) met with Bush on Monday. There is great shuffling--last minute agreements to be settled.

What appears will happen is a surge or a bottom out of the market on tomorrow or Friday which will allow the banks to have reason to close, possibly along with the stock market (to prevent a "crash" in their terms). The intent was to run the market to 3500 and then dump it but things are not looking too good for that one this week. That would turn the investors to gold and the price would then skyrocket in the face of the market free-fall. I would guess the banks will continue to accept "checks" on accounts, i.e., utility payments and the sort of things which will give the appearance of stability. It is very difficult for the "planners" because the world is now "WATCHING"; thank you, readers, and those of other news sources who have firsthand information of this massive plan. The currency exchange can go any of several ways in accomplishment and I cannot speculate accurately on which direction it will take.

I can only say that if you are continuing to WAIT to get arranged and take care--you may lose every last thing you have (which is, of course, the full intent). IF YOU ARE HOLDING LARGE DEPOSITS AND YOUR BANK CLOSES--THERE ARE NO FDIC MONIES TO BACK ANY LOSSES! Remember that even Perot told you there are over 100 banks ready to fold and were only awaiting the perfect timing after election!

Perhaps this will be worse news, chelas--even BankAmerica can cut all sorts of cute tricks--by bankrupting, say, Bank--of--America! The only way they can pull off a full take-over is to snatch them ALL. I suggest you even get those Corporate accounts attended. Further, I suggest you not load up on "cash"--so what alternatives? There are not many--because if there is a run to gold, say, they will simply call emergency and confiscate. I still say, the best answer, even though it may not be either, is to use gold as collateral, stored in one of their safe deposits wherein the "value" is safe "as collateral".

All allowance of return of funds from off-shore banks or foreign deposits of personal funds and/or values of investments in "currency", such as the British pound, will be disallowed from entry into the country and at some point simply seized. This is why I urged you to beware of such investments. Mutual Funds, etc., will collapse with the economy! If this does not take place because of too much pre-publicity--it WILL take place at some point in the near future when you least expect it. The Elite must plan and work on surprise and speed. Where you readers are ahead in the game is that you are forewarned and MOST simply will discount this as doom and gloom. I have to tell you now, however, the bad side if you intended to make some changes through this route. Today is "it". If transactions cannot be completed by Friday--we are told that next week may be most "iffy" because of probable inability to "wire" funds--checks are NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE FOR IT REQUIRES SOME TEN DAYS TO CLEAR CHECKS. NOW YOU KNOW WHERE SOME OF THE "CONFIRMATION" IS FLOWING "FROM". Major investment sources are not making transactions past Friday! The major banks will reserve ALL lines and personnel for handling of massive international exchanges and getting Elite funds into security and "off" the regularly kept "books".

AM I THE "REAL" HATONN?
    Near enough I would say! I am continually bombarded with this Hatonn says....and that Hatonn says....and "my" Hatonn is only a regent of a small planet in Pleiades and has no relationship particularly with Aton, The One Light. He serves UNDER Commander Ashtar, etc., etc., etc. That means that your Hosts of God serve UNDER a computer "brain" headed by a very nice universal being recognized by the identification of "Ashtar" to designate Command. He IS designated, appropriately even if incorrectly defined, as "Lord" (meaning something like "Headmaster", professor or teacher) and all EVACUATION activities, if that becomes necessary, will be orchestrated under that Command. I serve UNDER ONE COMMANDER IN THIS PLAY--THE CHRISTED/MASTER COME AGAIN! EVEN AT THAT, "HE" RESPECTS MY POSITION AND HEREIN IS NO DIFFICULTY OTHER THAN THAT FOUND IN YOUR DIVERSIFIED SO-CALLED CHANNELS! So, when those "channels" tell you that "that Hatonn" in "wherever" is not "me"--I suppose that to be more truth than the other things being stated in the discourses. "I" certainly do not fit the description of the limitations placed on my person by those ONES. Sounds like a lot of very foolish time-wasting and faucet-spouting to me! Further, beware of any and all representatives from the Third Galaxy and/or the so-called Cosmic Christ! YOU do not yet understand status or representation and most especially YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND GOD! You must attend those decisions yourselves. But, if you base your assumption on the fact that "God would not send help for your money woes and/or give assistance in your daily lives to get through this massive transition"--then you obviously do not BELIEVE that prayer does any good AT ALL. You ones pray in full grace and intent for HELP--God hears and sends His troops to assist in those earnest petitions wherein a being desires to serve and share in remnant progression. I have only compassion for ones who denounce and have yet to even experience the information coming from this resource! Blindness is no excuse if the Truth be available. READ ALL CHELAS, AND YOU DECIDE. DO NOT PETITION AND CRY "CONFUSION" FOR IF YOU HAVE STUDIED INFORMATION AS WE HAVE PRESENTED IT--THE ANSWERS ARE ALL FULLY PLACED BEFORE YOU.

Would you feel it logical that God would send you the cyanide laced mush of "waiting" and inaction while you magically purify and/or cleanse or perish--or, might you suppose that GOD would attend His children and their needs to the best of the ability present in the physical experience? Since you have nothing save to gain greatly by preparations--what in the world is the matter with you? Might it be wiser to act now and diddle with my location at a time when you are more likely to survive long enough to consider alternatives? WHICH TEACHER, GUIDE OR SERVANT WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE, A DO NOTHING, TELL NOTHING AND SUBSERVIENT DOODLER TO A COMPUTER OR A HOST OF GOD SENT FORTH TO HELP YOU THROUGH THIS NIGHTMARE AND INTO AWAKENING TO THE SWEET AND BEAUTEOUS GLORY OF THE UNIVERSE? WHO DID YOU EXPECT? HOW DID YOU EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN? THINK!! I have nothing to gain and my people gain only increased sleeplessness and hardship by our connection. You take it or leave it for force is not a part of GOD in any form. If you are "confused" then you are "uninformed" and that be YOUR FAULT, NOT OURS!

MIA/POW
    And, look what is going on in the POW/MIA circles. Dastardly deeds have taken place in order to promise you good Americans that "THERE ARE NO LIVE AMERICANS IN PRISON!" in Vietnam. In return for making sure none ever come back to haunt the Elite--trade relations will be normalized! God have mercy on you blind lambs!

STAY OF EXECUTION?
    Yes indeed, this is the day and "stay of execution" is the correct "terminology", for the Ekkers. Will the sheriff be out at 10:00 A.M. to physically remove them from the property or will all night sessions of the lawyers block the move? We shall know at 10:00 A.M. The "service" for evictions had some faults of minor nature but can hold up in a court of law (if you can ever get hearing in a court of unlawful oppression). "Time" errors are such that the Commander of the Sheriff's Department agrees that a new notice should be issued. It appears that is what will probably happen, extending "E"-day to noon Monday. This will, however, allow a "writ" to be hand-carried and response awaited at the Appeals Court by the attorneys tomorrow, thus postponing the need for use of Bankruptcy until the next bash-job.

Nerves are raw here and yet the hearts sing for we have been offered open arms and homes from Washington State to Virginia in order to continue our work. Blessings rest upon each of you precious lambs who are just as willing to share all as are these ones.

It is necessary that, for the present time, the work from this keyboard must be done in this location for herein lies the protection shield AND the communications crystal. Do please, however, understand WHY telephone "Hot-line" messages may be repeated unless there is urgent news. Thank you, it requires day to day, step by step experience and there is no other way to get it done, children.

TAKE CARE IN NEW MEXICO
    Extra alertness MUST be given in almost all sectors of New Mexico. Things are REALLY stirring. There are massive movements and in-placement of UN troops into all government facilities. I shall speak a bit later as reminder of the internment camps set up through Reagan's "Rex 84". We have spoken of this operation several times but new readers may not know what it IS and old ones may need reminding.

In Alamogordo, at Holloman Air Force Base are so many U.N. troops as to have to utilize the placement of a Lt. Col. in their charge. That is a level of a Bo Gritz, chelas, and is SERIOUS. At the same base, for you who witness those cute little and big black unmarked helicopters--Holloman has built on a large helicopter base.

Near "Red Mesa", on the Navajo Indian Reservation on a very large plateau is a place now totally off limits to even the "Natives"--they are not even allowed to go near the place. The "black" helicopters are in continuous flight, in formation around the area, to prevent any slip-ups in security and are also in full surveillance of other places and villages.

Even ones who are and have worked on these projects are getting so terrified and intimidated that they are going to be killed that they seek cover but are not allowed to make contact and are constantly under surveillance--i.e., as in ones who have aerially mapped these hush-hush areas. These people are given cover stories so perhaps the best thing for you curious investigators is simply to take a "story" and don't DIG! And, if a man tells you that he is working on something but also tells you that you can't trust his own stories--KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T AND HIS LIFE IS IN GRAVE DANGER IF YOU PURSUE THE MATTER! LOOK AFTER YOUR BROTHER; THE WORLD HAS ENOUGH INFORMATION UPON WHICH TO BASE DECISIONS--WE PROTECT ONE ANOTHER AND DO NOT JEOPARDIZE FOR THE SAKE OF CURIOSITY!

CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKES
    You in California who have gone back to sleep--stop it. There was a whole flurry of quakes this very morning in Southern California. If you get lax in your attention you are going to lose a whole bunch of treasures if nothing else. The "big boys" are serious, precious ones--indeed very serious.

OPERATION REX 84
    Briefly, briefly: This is an operation set up to silence all dissidents!!!

Mass detention facilities--otherwise known as CONCENTRATION CAMPS--have been set up at a number of major U.S. military installations on the secret orders of Ex-President Reagan. The Executive Orders which established these camps have been canceled because the camps ARE NOW IN PLACE! THE WHITE HOUSE ISSUED A HIGHLY CLASSIFIED NATIONAL SECURITY DECISION DIRECTIVE (NSDD) WHICH SET FORTH URGENT INSTRUCTIONS WHICH "ACTIVATED" 10 HUGE PRISON CAMPS AT KEY DEFENSE COMMAND LOCATIONS ACROSS AMERICA.

FOUR OF THE PRINCIPAL CIVILIAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS ESTABLISHED UNDER THE REX-84 PROGRAM ARE LOCATED AT FT. CHAFFEE, ARKANSAS; FT. DRUM, NEW YORK; FT. INDIANTOWN GAP, PENNSYLVANIA AND AT CAMP A.P. HILL IN VIRGINIA. EACH CAMP WILL HOLD AT LEAST 25,000 CIVILIAN PRISONERS. THE PROGRAM HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED AND THE NUMBERS INCREASED BOTH IN MAJOR FACILITIES AND LOCATIONS INTO THE MYRIADS--ALL TO BE GUARDED BY THESE NICE NEW INTEGRATED U.N. FORCES. THESE CAMPS ARE NOW LOCATED NATIONWIDE AND CAN HOUSE MASSIVE NUMBERS OF CIVILIANS IN INCARCERATION. THE "PRISONERS" WILL SERVE AS WORK DETAILS IN BURYING AND OTHERWISE CLEANING UP AFTER INCIDENTS ALSO IN THE OFFING.

WHO WILL BE FIRST INTO THE CAMPS? WELL, IF IT GOES AS PLANNED IT WILL DEPEND ON WHO IS ON THE LIST OF THE "ADL". YOU SEE, THE ADL (ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE, Jewish) IS A BRANCH OF BRITISH INTELLIGENCE NOW INTEGRATED INTO THE MOSSAD, KGB, CIA, ETC. THE ADL, IN TURN, HAS FOCUSED ON GROUPS WHICH SUPPORT THE NATIONAL U.S. CONSTITUTION!

When we speak of ten camps and four "top" camps we are only referring to those planned for specific purposes and extra tight security. At this date it is too obvious to utilize them--for the impact will come as the riots and leadership of opposition of the downfall of your nation hits the skids.

WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE WORLD ORDER!
    CORPORATIONS
    It is planned to bring into close watch all corporations! Especially foreign ones doing business in the U.S. There is intent to take ability of off-shore "personal" corporations into compliance by disallowing funds to be shifted "onshore".

Sorry, chelas--NEVADA corporations are still the only safe bet for personal and small corporations. These have been structured to shelter the assets of Elite individuals and allow their corporations to continue to function without piercing of the "veil". However, soon, the attempts will be set into motion to bring the "new" corporations under different public scrutiny. Older corporations, including now, will be "grandfathered" as is now planned. Don't think this can't be done--for it is NOT one for all and all for one. In the Banking business, rules were allowed for the ELITE and totally written out for all others AFTER a certain date.

I suggest that if you want security--get those corporations on order TODAY! I HAVE ASKED CORT TO STAND BY FOR NOTHING CAN BE ASSURED AFTER THIS WEEKEND. (Cort will be in Tehachapi for the next few days: 805-822-8552.) IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN INDECISION UP TO NOW--PERHAPS NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE ACTION. I CAN ONLY GIVE YOU THAT WHICH I "SEE"; YOU SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOUR CHOICES AND MOVES.

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 16
    REC #2 HATONN
    WED., NOV. 18, 1992 9:34 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 94
    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 1992
    TROUBLED TIMES HARD TO UNDERSTAND
    HOW LONG IS "FOREVER"?
    Ken Coons
    When I was a lad so alone and forlorn,
    I questioned my Maker as to why I was born.
    I pictured myself growing old just to die.
    And there in my coffin forever I'd lie.
    How long is forever?
    It tortured my brain.
    How long is forever?
    Nearly drove me insane.
    Now I had no fear of a man or a beast,
    I'd take any challenge and I'd make it my feast.
    And no fear of dying did enter my head.
    But I couldn't bear to forever be dead.
    How long is forever?
    In anguish I'd shout.
    How long is forever?
    Then my mind would give out.
    Then one day I heard of a Master who died.
    And if one would follow he would not be denied.
    He promised all sorrow would then disappear.
    He promised that He would forever be near.
    How long is forever?
    I can't comprehend.
    How long is forever?
    THAT IS LIFE WITHOUT END!
    ADONAI
    I have shared the above to remind you that these things that come are but the fulfillment of that which has always "been expected". It is to remind you from whence comes your strength and that always God walks with you and NEVER sends you into the fray alone. If ye go in perception of aloneness, it is of your own doing and through your own denial.

Just as in a small school in "Anytown" U.S.A. (I do not wish to give publicity to such heinous things) here at the season of supposedly recognizing the Christ presence in your world--a big flurry of legal and disruptive demonstrations is requiring a picture representation of "Jesus" as the Christ, which has hung in the school hallway for over 30-years, to, through demand, be removed as representative of "an offensive religious symbol"! You have come a long way "Babies"--where will you GO NEXT???

I also find it most interesting that other religious orders CAN DEMAND AND GET rights to such barriers--but Christians are DENIED! I note that blacks can shout "Black Power", Asians shout "Asian Power", even Indians can demand "Power and Equality"--but let a little white person even utter the words "white equality" and wham, bam--down with the anti-Semitic, bigoted, supremacists!! So be it! I make no comment other than it seems a bit unbalanced in Constitutional "RIGHTS" under the LAW! This cannot be of GOD for the "IMAGE" OF YOUR BEING AS LIKENED UNTO GOD--IS THE LIGHTED PRESENCE WITHIN--WHICH IS OF ALL COLORS--CALLED "LIGHT". Skin tones are of purely human manifestation in a physical perception and expression so you can know that the racial unrest is MAN MADE, MAN CAUSED AND ORCHESTRATED ACCORDING TO THE PROTOCOLS OF TAKE-OVER BY THE ULTIMATE WORLD ORDER! GO READ THE INFORMATION WE HAVE PROVIDED. QUIT QUARRELING WITH "WHY DON'T YOU - - - -" AND READ WHAT WE HAVE GIVEN AS IT IS ALL THERE FOR YOUR TAKING!

Now, on to most unpleasant sharings and repetitions--but you MUST have missed it the first, second and third time we gave it to you. I am simply going to copy another presentation and see if IT grabs you between the ears and behind the eyes.

UNITED NATIONS (U.S.) GOVERNMENT DECLARES
    WAR ON AMERICAN CITIZENS!!
    (The American's Bulletin)
    Grouping conscientious patriotic American citizens along with drug dealers, terrorists and other enemies of the government, the U.S. through the United Nations World Court and troops has secretly developed plans to deal with them accordingly. Martial Law has been in effect for some years now, yet most citizens have no idea of the impending danger they will face. Let's go back a few years to the Iran-Contra Hearings. Here is part of what was said:

IRAN-CONTRA HEARINGS
    Col. Oliver North: Counsel, I don't believe that any one who served in Vietnam, who saw what happened as a consequence of our efforts, when in my opinion we won all the battles and then lost the war, could ever be unaffected by that unless they were totally insensitive. And I would also point out that we didn't lose the war in Vietnam, we lost the war right here in this city.

COMMENT BY PROF. PETER DALE SCOTT:
    "What North was saying there was that America's real enemies are inside this country. And that would explain why North spent so many years under Bush's auspices preparing contingency plans for rounding up large numbers of dissenters if we ever went into another war.

"Now, you'd have thought that the Committee would have been outraged by North's sort of declaration of war with a large segment of the American people, but instead of their disagreeing with him, most of them actually agreed with him."

COMMENT BY DANIEL SHEEHAN:
    "Concomitant with this whole operation and Oliver North's involvement in it was a plan to suspend the United States Constitution, as they referred to it under a state of national emergency on the part of the President. Where that comes from is a specific program called "REX 84"--Readiness Exercise, 1984. It was undertaken under the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Now this was a National Executive branch agency that was originally set up at the very end of the Carter Administration, to do nothing more than coordinate the national flood relief, hurricane relief, Red Cross, etc., to get the government programs all under one umbrella so that they could coordinate them."

"When Reagan was elected to the presidency he installed Louis Giuffrida as head of FEMA--The Federal Emergency Management Agency. Giuffrida was an old cold warrior from Reagan's California days, whose specialty was supervision of unrest and dissent. Giuffrida, North and George Bush began to turn FEMA into an instrument of domestic anti-terrorism.

"You're dealing with a group of people in our administration who equated political dissent with treason. And this group cannot differentiate between emergency procedures (which everyone agrees are necessary) and suppressing political dissent. And with North, and Poindexter, and Casey you had a group of people who saw Americans who disagreed with them as the enemy!" Again, at the hearings we heard:

REP. JACK BROOKS:
    Col. North, in your work at the NSC were you not assigned at one time to work on plans for the continuity of government in the event of a major disaster? [H: Good grief, that old "Doomsday" program to forfeit all the people all the time and save the assets of the "big boys"!]

North's Attorney: Mr. Chairman!

Senator Inouye (Chairman): I believe that question touches on a highly sensitive and classified area, so may I request that you not touch upon that sir?

Brooks: I was particularly concerned, Mr. Chairman, because I read in Miami papers and several others, that there had been a plan developed by that same agency, a contingency plan in the event of an emergency that would suspend the American Constitution, and I was deeply concerned about it. I'm wondering if that was the area in which he had worked, I believed that it was...

Inouye: May I most respectfully request that that matter not be touched upon at this stage. If we wish to get into this I'm certain that arrangements can be made for Executive session. [H: In other words, keep the secrets and keep YOU in total lack of information!]

REP. HENRY GONZALEZ:
    "And tragically, the only member who got close was Jack Brooks and he was stopped by the Chairman. But the truth of the matter is that YES you do have those standby provisions and the plans are there and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps.

"If the president ordered a direct strike into central America, which was to be code named "Operation Night Train" (we have the documents on it), that they would set up a concomitant domestic exercise or war games scenario called REX 84, the main rationale of which was to round up 400,000 undocumented Central American aliens during a two week period of time, incarcerate them in 10 military detention camps. (Some of these camps are shown and documented in the movie COVER-UP which has been playing at theaters on the West Coast.)

"They rehearsed this. But of course if you're rehearsing the rounding up of half a million aliens you have also rehearsed the rounding up of half a million critics of the administration or government.

"It would be very very wrong to think that these kinds of illegal operations will stop just by Ollie North's disappearing, because the motives to generate these kind of agendas are still there and the powers that were collected in his name, his office, as far as I know, they are still there."

These exercises have continued since the Iran Contra days. In many ways they have even been stepped up! [H: In tremendous ways and measures like "closing bases", "working with joint-ventures with the Russians"--untold numbers of new and screwy false names and identifications.] The National Guard has been enlisted into the plan as well as all other police and government agencies--all in the name of maintaining the peace, of course. [H: I suggest you get the comprehensive write-ups we did on these subjects for you have seen this in action in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, New York and East St. Louis among other places not so well nationally publicized.] But it was soon found that some of our own people in these different agencies would not cooperate with such illegal/unconstitutional activities of government and so the final card has been played--the United Nations Peace Keeping Force, an international police force. It was long known that foreign troops could do what resident troops could or would not do--arrest and police their own innocent friends and neighbors.

WHAT WAS OPERATION REX 84?
    Silencing of all dissidents! MASS DETENTION FACILITIES--otherwise known as Concentration Camps--have been set up in a number of major U.S. military installations on the secret order of Ex-President Reagan. The Executive Orders which established these camps have been canceled because the camps are now in place. The White House issued a highly classified National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) which set forth urgent instructions which "activated" 10 huge prison camps at key defense command locations across America.

Two trustworthy sources--patriotic career Army officers--revealed that preparations were set in motion for an unprecedented roundup of "security suspects" coast to coast.

According to these sources, one of the primary goals of the vast police operation is to apply "C&C" ("capture and custody") measures against political opponents, resisters, and outspoken critics whom our bureaucratic government considers "dangerous".

Four of the principal civilian concentration camps established under the "Rex 84" program are located at Ft. Chaffee, Arkansas; Ft. Drum, New York; Ft. Indiantown Gap, Pennsylvania and at Camp A.P. Hill in Virginia. Each one of these camps is designed to hold at least 25,000 civilian prisoners. "Rex 84" has no doubt been updated and renamed by this time.

Additional emergency custodial facilities are being readied at Oakdale, California (reportedly for 15,000 detainees) and at Eglin Air Force Base in southern Florida, at Vandenberg AFB in California, at Ft. McCoy, Wisconsin; Ft. Benning, Georgia; Ft. Huachuca, Arizona; and in the southern Justice Department detention and interrogation center known as Camp Krome near Miami, Florida.

A major national task force of federal intelligence and law-enforcement agencies--including the FBI, the CIA, U.S. Marshals, INS, Customs, Coast Guard, National Guard, and so forth--will join with local and state police in massive roundups to haul in lists of suspects who will fill these improvised stockades.

"The first roundup--and the publicly announced one--will be of illegal aliens and refugees," according to a military source. "But under the secret provisions of Executive Orders there will be also broad arrests of security suspects, who can be held in these centers, under this emergency order, whether they're U.S. citizens or not."

Americans whom the administration suspects of belonging to so-called "violence-prone" groups, may find themselves hauled off with hordes of illegal immigrants.

Another category of anti-bureaucratic activists which may be bound for administrative detention under this directive is that of "major, organized tax resisters", one source close to the program said. Many more IRS employees have been hired to seek out the millions of small businesses who have failed to file during the past two years. These could all be added to the growing list of anti-government citizens who need to be rounded up and interrogated. [H: This is valid information so you who have small corporations and this is applicable--keep those records in impeccable order! The point is to work WITHIN the system in honorable limits of the law of the land. There are ways of attending business without crossing the forces of evil for more than the time of looking at records--if you have made "no profit" and are actually "in arrears" and owing of debts--you are alright. The government is after ALL assets but will not bother with ones already non profit making! If you have not attended your business and records well, you can expect investigations and resulting fines, etc. THERE IS NO "MAGIC" ANYTHING, CHELAS--JUST GOOD WAYS TO PROTECT AND SHELTER FOR A WHILE LONGER. IF YOUR SOLE INTENT HAS BEEN TO HIDE AND EVADE--IT WILL NOT BE GOOD SHELTER. YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT UNDER THEIR OWN RULES TO "AVOID" THAT WHICH IS NOT LEGAL (REMEMBERING THAT ALL LAWS SET FORTH ARE "LEGAL" EVEN IF UNLAWFUL CONSTITUTIONALLY)--THEY DO NOT RECOGNIZE THE CONSTITUTION!]

Not a single source interviewed could cite a Constitutional or legal precedent for such a staggering mass roundup of civilians by American authorities during "peacetime". Of course, most informed people know we are not in peacetime but in full Martial Law. Note the gold-fringed flag next time you are in or near a courtroom. That is the "Executive" flag of Martial Law!

The nearest analogy to planned maneuvers is the security sweeps ordered by the Austrian government of Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss in the late 1930's. Prefiguring our day, those crackdowns were officially targeted at "illegal aliens"--that is, the many German-born residents of Austria whom the Dollfuss government suspected of being sympathetic to the National Socialist party.

What criteria will be used in deciding who's "dangerous" and who isn't? Will it be any who do not have proper identification papers or perhaps insurance on their cars? Who will decide? Certainly NOT you or me.

Most likely, it will be based on the "hate list", drawn up by the ADL (Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith--a Masonic Lodge)! In 1980, the United States Commission on Civil Rights (USCCR) signed a contract with the ADL to prepare a report for the USCCR on "hate" groups in America. For $20,000 in taxpayer money, the ADL produced a report, that focused on groups that support the Constitution.

The report was completed, submitted to and accepted by the USCCR. But, following standard procedure, the commission sent portions of the report to various groups mentioned, soliciting comments. The responses were scathing, and the groups did not stop at letting the USCCR know their feelings, but wrote their elected representatives as well.

As a result of the responses from the groups mentioned, and inquiries from Capitol Hill, the USCCR decided not to publish and disseminate the ADL-written report. But in early 1983, the ADL came out with its own report, which was a re-write of the report submitted to the USCCR and which they have updated yearly ever since. Every Police Department in the country has a copy of the ADL report and the ADL "advises" them on groups it considers "dangerous"--and gets paid well for their services as well.

[H: Doesn't this make my people cringe and quake in their boots? NO! THERE IS NO "GROUP" HERE! This is a place of simply presenting the Truth, hopefully doing some good business which will be needed by all persons under the Constitution or not and hopefully reminding you sleeping citizens of GOD's KINGDOM that the prophecies as projected are happening--and happening now, to you who felt yourselves to be free and secure. We absolutely advocate ONLY functioning within all laws of the LAND, abiding in peaceful presence and never indulging in any subversive or riotous activities. As things unfold we are even pleased to print their "instructions" to you to help maintain life to its maximum.

Ones have come to this place trying to "set up" groups and/or communal centers--NO! THIS IS A PLACE WHEREFROM THE WORD OF GOD FLOWS AND FROM WHENCE YOUR AWAKENING AS A NATION CAN SOMEWHAT FLOW--OUR INTENT IS TO "OVERTHROW" NOTHING--ONLY LAY FORTH THE TRUTH. FURTHER, I DEMAND THAT THE FORCES LET MY PEOPLE GO FOR THEY ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY--THEY ARE MY TRUTHBRINGERS AND REMNANT INFORMATION SOURCES. I PLAY NOT IN YOUR POLITICS AS SUCH--YOU HAVE MADE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS TO ACTIONS AND NEVER SHALL I FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING--ESPECIALLY AGAINST THE RULES OF LAND. YOU RENDER UNTO CAESAR THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE OWING HIM AND UNTO GOD THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE GOD'S--NO MORE AND CERTAINLY NO LESS! The elements in charge (even if not always those in service unto "them") know we are not here to other than awaken you, bring into safety OUR OWN and hopefully steer your course into evolvement--ours is not to INTERFERE! We ARE allowed to "intervene" (a very different word in meaning) when appropriate through petition and peaceful means. If some of you do not like this stance in order to be "wondrous warriors", I remind you--there are many forms of "warriors" and he who stupidly defies a "bigger gun" is a very stupid warrior!

Do you have to help me and mine to get on board? YES! YES INDEED--because if all you wish to do is save your own assets--you are not of good intent and why should any of "mine" assist YOU in your worldly and greedy endeavors? Ponder it. If you think I shall force "saving" somehow of you whilst you continue to throw rocks and bullets at my people and myself--think carefully--AGAIN!]

Interestingly enough, their report carries no mention of the Jewish Defense League, best known for perpetrating violence against those with whom it disagrees.

MARTIAL LAW COMING DOWN IN FORCE
    There are more reasons for the enslavement of the people than the participation in the social security scheme which nullifies the status of sovereign state citizens. [H: This is "why", chelas, I could not in good faith and honor for your security as citizens suggest that you take separation and "spotlight focus" by denying all national stance and becoming a "sovereign citizen" of your state only. "Should" this be correct procedure? Yes indeed. Will it work? Not unless you want to be first in line for perishing for you will have to have identification to get food and resources. It should be the very way to go but when you have Martial Law it matters not one iota or whit what SHOULD be!] When the Federal Reserve System was created, which delivered the wealth of the United States citizenry to the International Bankers for plunder, the people, through higher taxes and inflation, could no longer provide for their old age and should have sensed that something was drastically wrong.

By 1933, a crisis was created called the Great Depression, as a result of the fiat currency substituted for real money. On March 9, 1933, President Roosevelt proclaimed a "State of National Emergency". The social security system was then offered to the people as a compensation for their stolen wealth. The elderly could now look forward to a social security check instead of worrying about their freedom to own property, and as long as a state of crisis is perpetuated (like the Berlin Crisis, the Cuban Crisis, the Vietnam Crisis, the Food Crisis, the Drug Crisis, the School Crisis, etc.) Emergency Rule (or Martial Law) would be in effect. The government had truly become Big Brother.

The majority of Americans have lived all their lives under Martial Law and don't even know it. Since 1933 alone, freedom and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged and superseded by rules, regulations and policies. Under the powers delegated to the President under a declared state of emergency the office of the Presidency yields powers ordinarily exercised only by Congress. [H: And remember that TODAY, there is only a new President-ELECT--he is not in OFFICE!] This vast range of powers confers enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal constitutional process. President Lincoln declared Martial Law during the Civil War--and it has remained ever since!

I would like to leave you at this point so that you can fully digest the above information. There are reasons why this allowance came to be--through a faulty and illegal 17th Amendment to your Constitution. However, my scribe must take leave of this and attend more urgent personal matters which WILL NOT WAIT. We must see where we are with the Sheriff and this dwelling! We will continue this when we sit again. Thank you.

Hatonn to clear.

주제글 정보