5/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5

제목: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 15
    REC #1 HATONN
    WED., NOV. 18, 1992 7:33 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 94
    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 1992
    BANK STUFF STILL ON?
    Thus far, yes. Do you not note at your local banks there are upsurges in hiring of personnel--even if they stand around on each other's toes for lack of customers? It is truly hard to say what is next for it becomes difficult to keep a low profile now that the information is being spread like the proverbial wildfire. Many citizens have the word and many, many newsletter writers are sharing--even prior to our own messages. Note that the "President" of Israel (You don't hear anything about this man, do you?) met with Bush on Monday. There is great shuffling--last minute agreements to be settled.

What appears will happen is a surge or a bottom out of the market on tomorrow or Friday which will allow the banks to have reason to close, possibly along with the stock market (to prevent a "crash" in their terms). The intent was to run the market to 3500 and then dump it but things are not looking too good for that one this week. That would turn the investors to gold and the price would then skyrocket in the face of the market free-fall. I would guess the banks will continue to accept "checks" on accounts, i.e., utility payments and the sort of things which will give the appearance of stability. It is very difficult for the "planners" because the world is now "WATCHING"; thank you, readers, and those of other news sources who have firsthand information of this massive plan. The currency exchange can go any of several ways in accomplishment and I cannot speculate accurately on which direction it will take.

I can only say that if you are continuing to WAIT to get arranged and take care--you may lose every last thing you have (which is, of course, the full intent). IF YOU ARE HOLDING LARGE DEPOSITS AND YOUR BANK CLOSES--THERE ARE NO FDIC MONIES TO BACK ANY LOSSES! Remember that even Perot told you there are over 100 banks ready to fold and were only awaiting the perfect timing after election!

Perhaps this will be worse news, chelas--even BankAmerica can cut all sorts of cute tricks--by bankrupting, say, Bank--of--America! The only way they can pull off a full take-over is to snatch them ALL. I suggest you even get those Corporate accounts attended. Further, I suggest you not load up on "cash"--so what alternatives? There are not many--because if there is a run to gold, say, they will simply call emergency and confiscate. I still say, the best answer, even though it may not be either, is to use gold as collateral, stored in one of their safe deposits wherein the "value" is safe "as collateral".

All allowance of return of funds from off-shore banks or foreign deposits of personal funds and/or values of investments in "currency", such as the British pound, will be disallowed from entry into the country and at some point simply seized. This is why I urged you to beware of such investments. Mutual Funds, etc., will collapse with the economy! If this does not take place because of too much pre-publicity--it WILL take place at some point in the near future when you least expect it. The Elite must plan and work on surprise and speed. Where you readers are ahead in the game is that you are forewarned and MOST simply will discount this as doom and gloom. I have to tell you now, however, the bad side if you intended to make some changes through this route. Today is "it". If transactions cannot be completed by Friday--we are told that next week may be most "iffy" because of probable inability to "wire" funds--checks are NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE FOR IT REQUIRES SOME TEN DAYS TO CLEAR CHECKS. NOW YOU KNOW WHERE SOME OF THE "CONFIRMATION" IS FLOWING "FROM". Major investment sources are not making transactions past Friday! The major banks will reserve ALL lines and personnel for handling of massive international exchanges and getting Elite funds into security and "off" the regularly kept "books".

AM I THE "REAL" HATONN?
    Near enough I would say! I am continually bombarded with this Hatonn says....and that Hatonn says....and "my" Hatonn is only a regent of a small planet in Pleiades and has no relationship particularly with Aton, The One Light. He serves UNDER Commander Ashtar, etc., etc., etc. That means that your Hosts of God serve UNDER a computer "brain" headed by a very nice universal being recognized by the identification of "Ashtar" to designate Command. He IS designated, appropriately even if incorrectly defined, as "Lord" (meaning something like "Headmaster", professor or teacher) and all EVACUATION activities, if that becomes necessary, will be orchestrated under that Command. I serve UNDER ONE COMMANDER IN THIS PLAY--THE CHRISTED/MASTER COME AGAIN! EVEN AT THAT, "HE" RESPECTS MY POSITION AND HEREIN IS NO DIFFICULTY OTHER THAN THAT FOUND IN YOUR DIVERSIFIED SO-CALLED CHANNELS! So, when those "channels" tell you that "that Hatonn" in "wherever" is not "me"--I suppose that to be more truth than the other things being stated in the discourses. "I" certainly do not fit the description of the limitations placed on my person by those ONES. Sounds like a lot of very foolish time-wasting and faucet-spouting to me! Further, beware of any and all representatives from the Third Galaxy and/or the so-called Cosmic Christ! YOU do not yet understand status or representation and most especially YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND GOD! You must attend those decisions yourselves. But, if you base your assumption on the fact that "God would not send help for your money woes and/or give assistance in your daily lives to get through this massive transition"--then you obviously do not BELIEVE that prayer does any good AT ALL. You ones pray in full grace and intent for HELP--God hears and sends His troops to assist in those earnest petitions wherein a being desires to serve and share in remnant progression. I have only compassion for ones who denounce and have yet to even experience the information coming from this resource! Blindness is no excuse if the Truth be available. READ ALL CHELAS, AND YOU DECIDE. DO NOT PETITION AND CRY "CONFUSION" FOR IF YOU HAVE STUDIED INFORMATION AS WE HAVE PRESENTED IT--THE ANSWERS ARE ALL FULLY PLACED BEFORE YOU.

Would you feel it logical that God would send you the cyanide laced mush of "waiting" and inaction while you magically purify and/or cleanse or perish--or, might you suppose that GOD would attend His children and their needs to the best of the ability present in the physical experience? Since you have nothing save to gain greatly by preparations--what in the world is the matter with you? Might it be wiser to act now and diddle with my location at a time when you are more likely to survive long enough to consider alternatives? WHICH TEACHER, GUIDE OR SERVANT WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE, A DO NOTHING, TELL NOTHING AND SUBSERVIENT DOODLER TO A COMPUTER OR A HOST OF GOD SENT FORTH TO HELP YOU THROUGH THIS NIGHTMARE AND INTO AWAKENING TO THE SWEET AND BEAUTEOUS GLORY OF THE UNIVERSE? WHO DID YOU EXPECT? HOW DID YOU EXPECT IT TO HAPPEN? THINK!! I have nothing to gain and my people gain only increased sleeplessness and hardship by our connection. You take it or leave it for force is not a part of GOD in any form. If you are "confused" then you are "uninformed" and that be YOUR FAULT, NOT OURS!

MIA/POW
    And, look what is going on in the POW/MIA circles. Dastardly deeds have taken place in order to promise you good Americans that "THERE ARE NO LIVE AMERICANS IN PRISON!" in Vietnam. In return for making sure none ever come back to haunt the Elite--trade relations will be normalized! God have mercy on you blind lambs!

STAY OF EXECUTION?
    Yes indeed, this is the day and "stay of execution" is the correct "terminology", for the Ekkers. Will the sheriff be out at 10:00 A.M. to physically remove them from the property or will all night sessions of the lawyers block the move? We shall know at 10:00 A.M. The "service" for evictions had some faults of minor nature but can hold up in a court of law (if you can ever get hearing in a court of unlawful oppression). "Time" errors are such that the Commander of the Sheriff's Department agrees that a new notice should be issued. It appears that is what will probably happen, extending "E"-day to noon Monday. This will, however, allow a "writ" to be hand-carried and response awaited at the Appeals Court by the attorneys tomorrow, thus postponing the need for use of Bankruptcy until the next bash-job.

Nerves are raw here and yet the hearts sing for we have been offered open arms and homes from Washington State to Virginia in order to continue our work. Blessings rest upon each of you precious lambs who are just as willing to share all as are these ones.

It is necessary that, for the present time, the work from this keyboard must be done in this location for herein lies the protection shield AND the communications crystal. Do please, however, understand WHY telephone "Hot-line" messages may be repeated unless there is urgent news. Thank you, it requires day to day, step by step experience and there is no other way to get it done, children.

TAKE CARE IN NEW MEXICO
    Extra alertness MUST be given in almost all sectors of New Mexico. Things are REALLY stirring. There are massive movements and in-placement of UN troops into all government facilities. I shall speak a bit later as reminder of the internment camps set up through Reagan's "Rex 84". We have spoken of this operation several times but new readers may not know what it IS and old ones may need reminding.

In Alamogordo, at Holloman Air Force Base are so many U.N. troops as to have to utilize the placement of a Lt. Col. in their charge. That is a level of a Bo Gritz, chelas, and is SERIOUS. At the same base, for you who witness those cute little and big black unmarked helicopters--Holloman has built on a large helicopter base.

Near "Red Mesa", on the Navajo Indian Reservation on a very large plateau is a place now totally off limits to even the "Natives"--they are not even allowed to go near the place. The "black" helicopters are in continuous flight, in formation around the area, to prevent any slip-ups in security and are also in full surveillance of other places and villages.

Even ones who are and have worked on these projects are getting so terrified and intimidated that they are going to be killed that they seek cover but are not allowed to make contact and are constantly under surveillance--i.e., as in ones who have aerially mapped these hush-hush areas. These people are given cover stories so perhaps the best thing for you curious investigators is simply to take a "story" and don't DIG! And, if a man tells you that he is working on something but also tells you that you can't trust his own stories--KNOW THAT YOU CAN'T AND HIS LIFE IS IN GRAVE DANGER IF YOU PURSUE THE MATTER! LOOK AFTER YOUR BROTHER; THE WORLD HAS ENOUGH INFORMATION UPON WHICH TO BASE DECISIONS--WE PROTECT ONE ANOTHER AND DO NOT JEOPARDIZE FOR THE SAKE OF CURIOSITY!

CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKES
    You in California who have gone back to sleep--stop it. There was a whole flurry of quakes this very morning in Southern California. If you get lax in your attention you are going to lose a whole bunch of treasures if nothing else. The "big boys" are serious, precious ones--indeed very serious.

OPERATION REX 84
    Briefly, briefly: This is an operation set up to silence all dissidents!!!

Mass detention facilities--otherwise known as CONCENTRATION CAMPS--have been set up at a number of major U.S. military installations on the secret orders of Ex-President Reagan. The Executive Orders which established these camps have been canceled because the camps ARE NOW IN PLACE! THE WHITE HOUSE ISSUED A HIGHLY CLASSIFIED NATIONAL SECURITY DECISION DIRECTIVE (NSDD) WHICH SET FORTH URGENT INSTRUCTIONS WHICH "ACTIVATED" 10 HUGE PRISON CAMPS AT KEY DEFENSE COMMAND LOCATIONS ACROSS AMERICA.

FOUR OF THE PRINCIPAL CIVILIAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS ESTABLISHED UNDER THE REX-84 PROGRAM ARE LOCATED AT FT. CHAFFEE, ARKANSAS; FT. DRUM, NEW YORK; FT. INDIANTOWN GAP, PENNSYLVANIA AND AT CAMP A.P. HILL IN VIRGINIA. EACH CAMP WILL HOLD AT LEAST 25,000 CIVILIAN PRISONERS. THE PROGRAM HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED AND THE NUMBERS INCREASED BOTH IN MAJOR FACILITIES AND LOCATIONS INTO THE MYRIADS--ALL TO BE GUARDED BY THESE NICE NEW INTEGRATED U.N. FORCES. THESE CAMPS ARE NOW LOCATED NATIONWIDE AND CAN HOUSE MASSIVE NUMBERS OF CIVILIANS IN INCARCERATION. THE "PRISONERS" WILL SERVE AS WORK DETAILS IN BURYING AND OTHERWISE CLEANING UP AFTER INCIDENTS ALSO IN THE OFFING.

WHO WILL BE FIRST INTO THE CAMPS? WELL, IF IT GOES AS PLANNED IT WILL DEPEND ON WHO IS ON THE LIST OF THE "ADL". YOU SEE, THE ADL (ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE, Jewish) IS A BRANCH OF BRITISH INTELLIGENCE NOW INTEGRATED INTO THE MOSSAD, KGB, CIA, ETC. THE ADL, IN TURN, HAS FOCUSED ON GROUPS WHICH SUPPORT THE NATIONAL U.S. CONSTITUTION!

When we speak of ten camps and four "top" camps we are only referring to those planned for specific purposes and extra tight security. At this date it is too obvious to utilize them--for the impact will come as the riots and leadership of opposition of the downfall of your nation hits the skids.

WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE WORLD ORDER!
    CORPORATIONS
    It is planned to bring into close watch all corporations! Especially foreign ones doing business in the U.S. There is intent to take ability of off-shore "personal" corporations into compliance by disallowing funds to be shifted "onshore".

Sorry, chelas--NEVADA corporations are still the only safe bet for personal and small corporations. These have been structured to shelter the assets of Elite individuals and allow their corporations to continue to function without piercing of the "veil". However, soon, the attempts will be set into motion to bring the "new" corporations under different public scrutiny. Older corporations, including now, will be "grandfathered" as is now planned. Don't think this can't be done--for it is NOT one for all and all for one. In the Banking business, rules were allowed for the ELITE and totally written out for all others AFTER a certain date.

I suggest that if you want security--get those corporations on order TODAY! I HAVE ASKED CORT TO STAND BY FOR NOTHING CAN BE ASSURED AFTER THIS WEEKEND. (Cort will be in Tehachapi for the next few days: 805-822-8552.) IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN INDECISION UP TO NOW--PERHAPS NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE ACTION. I CAN ONLY GIVE YOU THAT WHICH I "SEE"; YOU SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOUR CHOICES AND MOVES.

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 16
    REC #2 HATONN
    WED., NOV. 18, 1992 9:34 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 94
    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 1992
    TROUBLED TIMES HARD TO UNDERSTAND
    HOW LONG IS "FOREVER"?
    Ken Coons
    When I was a lad so alone and forlorn,
    I questioned my Maker as to why I was born.
    I pictured myself growing old just to die.
    And there in my coffin forever I'd lie.
    How long is forever?
    It tortured my brain.
    How long is forever?
    Nearly drove me insane.
    Now I had no fear of a man or a beast,
    I'd take any challenge and I'd make it my feast.
    And no fear of dying did enter my head.
    But I couldn't bear to forever be dead.
    How long is forever?
    In anguish I'd shout.
    How long is forever?
    Then my mind would give out.
    Then one day I heard of a Master who died.
    And if one would follow he would not be denied.
    He promised all sorrow would then disappear.
    He promised that He would forever be near.
    How long is forever?
    I can't comprehend.
    How long is forever?
    THAT IS LIFE WITHOUT END!
    ADONAI
    I have shared the above to remind you that these things that come are but the fulfillment of that which has always "been expected". It is to remind you from whence comes your strength and that always God walks with you and NEVER sends you into the fray alone. If ye go in perception of aloneness, it is of your own doing and through your own denial.

Just as in a small school in "Anytown" U.S.A. (I do not wish to give publicity to such heinous things) here at the season of supposedly recognizing the Christ presence in your world--a big flurry of legal and disruptive demonstrations is requiring a picture representation of "Jesus" as the Christ, which has hung in the school hallway for over 30-years, to, through demand, be removed as representative of "an offensive religious symbol"! You have come a long way "Babies"--where will you GO NEXT???

I also find it most interesting that other religious orders CAN DEMAND AND GET rights to such barriers--but Christians are DENIED! I note that blacks can shout "Black Power", Asians shout "Asian Power", even Indians can demand "Power and Equality"--but let a little white person even utter the words "white equality" and wham, bam--down with the anti-Semitic, bigoted, supremacists!! So be it! I make no comment other than it seems a bit unbalanced in Constitutional "RIGHTS" under the LAW! This cannot be of GOD for the "IMAGE" OF YOUR BEING AS LIKENED UNTO GOD--IS THE LIGHTED PRESENCE WITHIN--WHICH IS OF ALL COLORS--CALLED "LIGHT". Skin tones are of purely human manifestation in a physical perception and expression so you can know that the racial unrest is MAN MADE, MAN CAUSED AND ORCHESTRATED ACCORDING TO THE PROTOCOLS OF TAKE-OVER BY THE ULTIMATE WORLD ORDER! GO READ THE INFORMATION WE HAVE PROVIDED. QUIT QUARRELING WITH "WHY DON'T YOU - - - -" AND READ WHAT WE HAVE GIVEN AS IT IS ALL THERE FOR YOUR TAKING!

Now, on to most unpleasant sharings and repetitions--but you MUST have missed it the first, second and third time we gave it to you. I am simply going to copy another presentation and see if IT grabs you between the ears and behind the eyes.

UNITED NATIONS (U.S.) GOVERNMENT DECLARES
    WAR ON AMERICAN CITIZENS!!
    (The American's Bulletin)
    Grouping conscientious patriotic American citizens along with drug dealers, terrorists and other enemies of the government, the U.S. through the United Nations World Court and troops has secretly developed plans to deal with them accordingly. Martial Law has been in effect for some years now, yet most citizens have no idea of the impending danger they will face. Let's go back a few years to the Iran-Contra Hearings. Here is part of what was said:

IRAN-CONTRA HEARINGS
    Col. Oliver North: Counsel, I don't believe that any one who served in Vietnam, who saw what happened as a consequence of our efforts, when in my opinion we won all the battles and then lost the war, could ever be unaffected by that unless they were totally insensitive. And I would also point out that we didn't lose the war in Vietnam, we lost the war right here in this city.

COMMENT BY PROF. PETER DALE SCOTT:
    "What North was saying there was that America's real enemies are inside this country. And that would explain why North spent so many years under Bush's auspices preparing contingency plans for rounding up large numbers of dissenters if we ever went into another war.

"Now, you'd have thought that the Committee would have been outraged by North's sort of declaration of war with a large segment of the American people, but instead of their disagreeing with him, most of them actually agreed with him."

COMMENT BY DANIEL SHEEHAN:
    "Concomitant with this whole operation and Oliver North's involvement in it was a plan to suspend the United States Constitution, as they referred to it under a state of national emergency on the part of the President. Where that comes from is a specific program called "REX 84"--Readiness Exercise, 1984. It was undertaken under the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). Now this was a National Executive branch agency that was originally set up at the very end of the Carter Administration, to do nothing more than coordinate the national flood relief, hurricane relief, Red Cross, etc., to get the government programs all under one umbrella so that they could coordinate them."

"When Reagan was elected to the presidency he installed Louis Giuffrida as head of FEMA--The Federal Emergency Management Agency. Giuffrida was an old cold warrior from Reagan's California days, whose specialty was supervision of unrest and dissent. Giuffrida, North and George Bush began to turn FEMA into an instrument of domestic anti-terrorism.

"You're dealing with a group of people in our administration who equated political dissent with treason. And this group cannot differentiate between emergency procedures (which everyone agrees are necessary) and suppressing political dissent. And with North, and Poindexter, and Casey you had a group of people who saw Americans who disagreed with them as the enemy!" Again, at the hearings we heard:

REP. JACK BROOKS:
    Col. North, in your work at the NSC were you not assigned at one time to work on plans for the continuity of government in the event of a major disaster? [H: Good grief, that old "Doomsday" program to forfeit all the people all the time and save the assets of the "big boys"!]

North's Attorney: Mr. Chairman!

Senator Inouye (Chairman): I believe that question touches on a highly sensitive and classified area, so may I request that you not touch upon that sir?

Brooks: I was particularly concerned, Mr. Chairman, because I read in Miami papers and several others, that there had been a plan developed by that same agency, a contingency plan in the event of an emergency that would suspend the American Constitution, and I was deeply concerned about it. I'm wondering if that was the area in which he had worked, I believed that it was...

Inouye: May I most respectfully request that that matter not be touched upon at this stage. If we wish to get into this I'm certain that arrangements can be made for Executive session. [H: In other words, keep the secrets and keep YOU in total lack of information!]

REP. HENRY GONZALEZ:
    "And tragically, the only member who got close was Jack Brooks and he was stopped by the Chairman. But the truth of the matter is that YES you do have those standby provisions and the plans are there and the statutory emergency plans are there whereby you could in the name of stopping terrorism, apprehend, invoke the military, and arrest Americans and hold them in detention camps.

"If the president ordered a direct strike into central America, which was to be code named "Operation Night Train" (we have the documents on it), that they would set up a concomitant domestic exercise or war games scenario called REX 84, the main rationale of which was to round up 400,000 undocumented Central American aliens during a two week period of time, incarcerate them in 10 military detention camps. (Some of these camps are shown and documented in the movie COVER-UP which has been playing at theaters on the West Coast.)

"They rehearsed this. But of course if you're rehearsing the rounding up of half a million aliens you have also rehearsed the rounding up of half a million critics of the administration or government.

"It would be very very wrong to think that these kinds of illegal operations will stop just by Ollie North's disappearing, because the motives to generate these kind of agendas are still there and the powers that were collected in his name, his office, as far as I know, they are still there."

These exercises have continued since the Iran Contra days. In many ways they have even been stepped up! [H: In tremendous ways and measures like "closing bases", "working with joint-ventures with the Russians"--untold numbers of new and screwy false names and identifications.] The National Guard has been enlisted into the plan as well as all other police and government agencies--all in the name of maintaining the peace, of course. [H: I suggest you get the comprehensive write-ups we did on these subjects for you have seen this in action in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, New York and East St. Louis among other places not so well nationally publicized.] But it was soon found that some of our own people in these different agencies would not cooperate with such illegal/unconstitutional activities of government and so the final card has been played--the United Nations Peace Keeping Force, an international police force. It was long known that foreign troops could do what resident troops could or would not do--arrest and police their own innocent friends and neighbors.

WHAT WAS OPERATION REX 84?
    Silencing of all dissidents! MASS DETENTION FACILITIES--otherwise known as Concentration Camps--have been set up in a number of major U.S. military installations on the secret order of Ex-President Reagan. The Executive Orders which established these camps have been canceled because the camps are now in place. The White House issued a highly classified National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) which set forth urgent instructions which "activated" 10 huge prison camps at key defense command locations across America.

Two trustworthy sources--patriotic career Army officers--revealed that preparations were set in motion for an unprecedented roundup of "security suspects" coast to coast.

According to these sources, one of the primary goals of the vast police operation is to apply "C&C" ("capture and custody") measures against political opponents, resisters, and outspoken critics whom our bureaucratic government considers "dangerous".

Four of the principal civilian concentration camps established under the "Rex 84" program are located at Ft. Chaffee, Arkansas; Ft. Drum, New York; Ft. Indiantown Gap, Pennsylvania and at Camp A.P. Hill in Virginia. Each one of these camps is designed to hold at least 25,000 civilian prisoners. "Rex 84" has no doubt been updated and renamed by this time.

Additional emergency custodial facilities are being readied at Oakdale, California (reportedly for 15,000 detainees) and at Eglin Air Force Base in southern Florida, at Vandenberg AFB in California, at Ft. McCoy, Wisconsin; Ft. Benning, Georgia; Ft. Huachuca, Arizona; and in the southern Justice Department detention and interrogation center known as Camp Krome near Miami, Florida.

A major national task force of federal intelligence and law-enforcement agencies--including the FBI, the CIA, U.S. Marshals, INS, Customs, Coast Guard, National Guard, and so forth--will join with local and state police in massive roundups to haul in lists of suspects who will fill these improvised stockades.

"The first roundup--and the publicly announced one--will be of illegal aliens and refugees," according to a military source. "But under the secret provisions of Executive Orders there will be also broad arrests of security suspects, who can be held in these centers, under this emergency order, whether they're U.S. citizens or not."

Americans whom the administration suspects of belonging to so-called "violence-prone" groups, may find themselves hauled off with hordes of illegal immigrants.

Another category of anti-bureaucratic activists which may be bound for administrative detention under this directive is that of "major, organized tax resisters", one source close to the program said. Many more IRS employees have been hired to seek out the millions of small businesses who have failed to file during the past two years. These could all be added to the growing list of anti-government citizens who need to be rounded up and interrogated. [H: This is valid information so you who have small corporations and this is applicable--keep those records in impeccable order! The point is to work WITHIN the system in honorable limits of the law of the land. There are ways of attending business without crossing the forces of evil for more than the time of looking at records--if you have made "no profit" and are actually "in arrears" and owing of debts--you are alright. The government is after ALL assets but will not bother with ones already non profit making! If you have not attended your business and records well, you can expect investigations and resulting fines, etc. THERE IS NO "MAGIC" ANYTHING, CHELAS--JUST GOOD WAYS TO PROTECT AND SHELTER FOR A WHILE LONGER. IF YOUR SOLE INTENT HAS BEEN TO HIDE AND EVADE--IT WILL NOT BE GOOD SHELTER. YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT UNDER THEIR OWN RULES TO "AVOID" THAT WHICH IS NOT LEGAL (REMEMBERING THAT ALL LAWS SET FORTH ARE "LEGAL" EVEN IF UNLAWFUL CONSTITUTIONALLY)--THEY DO NOT RECOGNIZE THE CONSTITUTION!]

Not a single source interviewed could cite a Constitutional or legal precedent for such a staggering mass roundup of civilians by American authorities during "peacetime". Of course, most informed people know we are not in peacetime but in full Martial Law. Note the gold-fringed flag next time you are in or near a courtroom. That is the "Executive" flag of Martial Law!

The nearest analogy to planned maneuvers is the security sweeps ordered by the Austrian government of Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss in the late 1930's. Prefiguring our day, those crackdowns were officially targeted at "illegal aliens"--that is, the many German-born residents of Austria whom the Dollfuss government suspected of being sympathetic to the National Socialist party.

What criteria will be used in deciding who's "dangerous" and who isn't? Will it be any who do not have proper identification papers or perhaps insurance on their cars? Who will decide? Certainly NOT you or me.

Most likely, it will be based on the "hate list", drawn up by the ADL (Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith--a Masonic Lodge)! In 1980, the United States Commission on Civil Rights (USCCR) signed a contract with the ADL to prepare a report for the USCCR on "hate" groups in America. For $20,000 in taxpayer money, the ADL produced a report, that focused on groups that support the Constitution.

The report was completed, submitted to and accepted by the USCCR. But, following standard procedure, the commission sent portions of the report to various groups mentioned, soliciting comments. The responses were scathing, and the groups did not stop at letting the USCCR know their feelings, but wrote their elected representatives as well.

As a result of the responses from the groups mentioned, and inquiries from Capitol Hill, the USCCR decided not to publish and disseminate the ADL-written report. But in early 1983, the ADL came out with its own report, which was a re-write of the report submitted to the USCCR and which they have updated yearly ever since. Every Police Department in the country has a copy of the ADL report and the ADL "advises" them on groups it considers "dangerous"--and gets paid well for their services as well.

[H: Doesn't this make my people cringe and quake in their boots? NO! THERE IS NO "GROUP" HERE! This is a place of simply presenting the Truth, hopefully doing some good business which will be needed by all persons under the Constitution or not and hopefully reminding you sleeping citizens of GOD's KINGDOM that the prophecies as projected are happening--and happening now, to you who felt yourselves to be free and secure. We absolutely advocate ONLY functioning within all laws of the LAND, abiding in peaceful presence and never indulging in any subversive or riotous activities. As things unfold we are even pleased to print their "instructions" to you to help maintain life to its maximum.

Ones have come to this place trying to "set up" groups and/or communal centers--NO! THIS IS A PLACE WHEREFROM THE WORD OF GOD FLOWS AND FROM WHENCE YOUR AWAKENING AS A NATION CAN SOMEWHAT FLOW--OUR INTENT IS TO "OVERTHROW" NOTHING--ONLY LAY FORTH THE TRUTH. FURTHER, I DEMAND THAT THE FORCES LET MY PEOPLE GO FOR THEY ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY--THEY ARE MY TRUTHBRINGERS AND REMNANT INFORMATION SOURCES. I PLAY NOT IN YOUR POLITICS AS SUCH--YOU HAVE MADE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS TO ACTIONS AND NEVER SHALL I FORCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING--ESPECIALLY AGAINST THE RULES OF LAND. YOU RENDER UNTO CAESAR THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE OWING HIM AND UNTO GOD THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE GOD'S--NO MORE AND CERTAINLY NO LESS! The elements in charge (even if not always those in service unto "them") know we are not here to other than awaken you, bring into safety OUR OWN and hopefully steer your course into evolvement--ours is not to INTERFERE! We ARE allowed to "intervene" (a very different word in meaning) when appropriate through petition and peaceful means. If some of you do not like this stance in order to be "wondrous warriors", I remind you--there are many forms of "warriors" and he who stupidly defies a "bigger gun" is a very stupid warrior!

Do you have to help me and mine to get on board? YES! YES INDEED--because if all you wish to do is save your own assets--you are not of good intent and why should any of "mine" assist YOU in your worldly and greedy endeavors? Ponder it. If you think I shall force "saving" somehow of you whilst you continue to throw rocks and bullets at my people and myself--think carefully--AGAIN!]

Interestingly enough, their report carries no mention of the Jewish Defense League, best known for perpetrating violence against those with whom it disagrees.

MARTIAL LAW COMING DOWN IN FORCE
    There are more reasons for the enslavement of the people than the participation in the social security scheme which nullifies the status of sovereign state citizens. [H: This is "why", chelas, I could not in good faith and honor for your security as citizens suggest that you take separation and "spotlight focus" by denying all national stance and becoming a "sovereign citizen" of your state only. "Should" this be correct procedure? Yes indeed. Will it work? Not unless you want to be first in line for perishing for you will have to have identification to get food and resources. It should be the very way to go but when you have Martial Law it matters not one iota or whit what SHOULD be!] When the Federal Reserve System was created, which delivered the wealth of the United States citizenry to the International Bankers for plunder, the people, through higher taxes and inflation, could no longer provide for their old age and should have sensed that something was drastically wrong.

By 1933, a crisis was created called the Great Depression, as a result of the fiat currency substituted for real money. On March 9, 1933, President Roosevelt proclaimed a "State of National Emergency". The social security system was then offered to the people as a compensation for their stolen wealth. The elderly could now look forward to a social security check instead of worrying about their freedom to own property, and as long as a state of crisis is perpetuated (like the Berlin Crisis, the Cuban Crisis, the Vietnam Crisis, the Food Crisis, the Drug Crisis, the School Crisis, etc.) Emergency Rule (or Martial Law) would be in effect. The government had truly become Big Brother.

The majority of Americans have lived all their lives under Martial Law and don't even know it. Since 1933 alone, freedom and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have, in varying degrees, been abridged and superseded by rules, regulations and policies. Under the powers delegated to the President under a declared state of emergency the office of the Presidency yields powers ordinarily exercised only by Congress. [H: And remember that TODAY, there is only a new President-ELECT--he is not in OFFICE!] This vast range of powers confers enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal constitutional process. President Lincoln declared Martial Law during the Civil War--and it has remained ever since!

I would like to leave you at this point so that you can fully digest the above information. There are reasons why this allowance came to be--through a faulty and illegal 17th Amendment to your Constitution. However, my scribe must take leave of this and attend more urgent personal matters which WILL NOT WAIT. We must see where we are with the Sheriff and this dwelling! We will continue this when we sit again. Thank you.

Hatonn to clear.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 17
    REC #1 HATONN
    THU., NOV. 19, 1992 9:39 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 95
    THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 1992
    SIGNS: PRO & CON
    Brief update and then I must allow Dharma to attend personal things. It got as close as having the Sheriffs and Locksmith present on the yesterday before the refiling of "service" was accomplished on this property. This means literally locking my scribe away from the computer. It is simply a time of great trauma here and it hits from an insecurity on the part of the attorneys as to "getting their fees" to a heavy pressure of family members demanding and needing attention. Let us all realize the pressures on our people--not the least of which is YOU and temper everything with that realization.

INFORMATION ON EVENTS
    I am amazed that we are denied, castigated and bombarded with disbelief and yet ones daily ask what to do, what to do, what to do? IT MATTERS NOT IF THIS BANK MESS DOES NOT COME DOWN ON MONDAY!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? IT ONLY MATTERS IF YOU HAVE NOT ATTENDED YOUR BUSINESS AND IT WILL AFFECT YOU! IF YOU HAVE ATTENDED YOUR BUSINESS--THEN GO FOR IT, RELAX AND GET ON WITH YOUR WORK. IF YOU HAVE NOT--PRAY HARD THAT NOTHING HAPPENS--EVERY DAY IS PRECIOUS. I AM NOT A FORTUNE TELLER AND IF I WERE, I WOULD NOT TELL YOU OUTCOME. KEEP UP, YES, BUT STOP THIS BADGERING AND QUARRELING OVER EVENTS--I DO NOT MAKE EVENTS--I REPORT THEM AS THEY ARE REPORTED TO US!

LOOK FIRST TO JAPAN
    The stockmarket in Japan dropped massively on Tuesday to a low unacceptable to be able to recoup and stave off collapse. In response all pension funds and retirement programs WERE REQUIRED to place money into the market to shore it up "temporarily". YOUR MARKET CANNOT EVEN SUSTAIN A PRETEND FACADE OF STABILITY IF JAPAN FOLDS BECAUSE THEY HOLD MOST OF YOUR DEBT! So, for whatever reason "they" may tell you (and you have top financial people in Japan right this minute) the system is on the edge of total bursting and international collapse.

So, today the market in the U.S. shows a bit of a rally. The intent had been to push the market to 3500 and then drop it out completely. This means that gold would be the placement of choice for funds. Well, the price of gold is being kept artificially low for this type of economy to throw you off, chelas. There are massive exchanges of currency into gold and the market is being falsely fronted by false projections (polls if you will), in other words, you are being fed through the media and reporting system, false numbers to hold this stable for as long as possible.

REPORTS
    Reports are present across your nation that the banks are prepared for a "Holiday" but no employees (even high level branch officers) know WHY! So, it is feared there will be a precipitation of closure to stop market trading in the event of a "Black Monday" (or Friday). Then comes the major rumor that all bills will be changed out for the new "threaded" variety but it would be simply an "integrated exchange". Then come the rumors that, yes there will be a long bank holiday but it is because "of the political election predictions that some banks are in trouble". Now comes predictions that the cost of saving the Savings and Loans will cost LESS than anticipated, i.e., $115 Billion instead of $130 Billion. Also that "...the RTC is not requiring as many employees as in upstart", etc., etc., etc. ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE CLUES WHICH GIVE YOU FALSE INFORMATION AND FALSE SECURITY! IF TROUBLE DOESN'T HAPPEN IN "RIVER CITY" ON MONDAY NEXT--HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL TAKE TO BREAK THE SYSTEM??

RUSSIA
    Mr. Yeltsin just shook hands and renewed full trade and political agreements with SOUTH KOREA--AFTER HAVING PAID OFF AND CAUGHT UP ALL ARREARS IN "INTEREST" ON THE DEBT (owed South Korea??)! He says that "...soon we will have reestablished trade and working agreements across the globe"! So be it. Meanwhile a missile circles your globe--a Russian missile!

UNEMPLOYMENT
    Newly unemployed, they report, has just risen to the highest point in several months! All construction starts are off and home sales are dead! These are "their" reports, not mine because, frankly, I already see you in such trouble that the boat is to the rim and gurgling.

POLITICAL SHOW AND TELL
    It's all "done", chelas, and this time even CNN has told you how it is. In speaking of these few days in Washington for Clinton's crew--it is said: "The entire time has been spent in making agreements for ‘turnover' of government WITH TOP ELITE POWER BROKERS!!!" So, if this is not THE two-by-four to awaken you--what kind do you need?????

NEW MEXICO AND ARIZONA SIGHTINGS OF UFOs
    I am absolutely swamped with references of ground shaking, noise underground, flying "things" such as orange "orbs", triangular shaped space-craft and massive displays of laser light beams in areas of New Mexico and Arizona where the people are getting totally upset and frightened. Chelas, I can't tell you what each individual sighting is, nor would I--you are in the time of the Elite gaining total control over you-the-people and "stuff" is coming down faster than we can hardly share it with you. Remember, Bush only has till Dec. 31st to pull his trump card and Clinton has the same amount of time to make it look like the disasters are happening on the Bush "watch".

EARTHSHAKING
    The big thrust yesterday on all California news service announcements is the "fear of the BIG ONE happening ahead of schedule" and warning people to again get immediately prepared and ready because it could happen any minute! Small quakes in "new areas" shook the South (Calif.) yesterday, etc. I have nothing more to add--GET PREPARED YESTERDAY, STAY PREPARED AND DO YOUR BUSINESS PROPERLY.

I cannot see which bank will permanently fold and if I did do you REALLY think they would allow my scribe to live long enough to TELL YOU? What think you? That this is some kind of cute game of monopoly wherein the stakes are "pass go and collect $200 chits"? It is not intended that any of you pass go at all, much less collect anything!

LAST STRAW
    I can tell you this much, there is such a flurry of activity that all hands are on the deck trying to get this thing shut down before Monday, and in Home Office bank branches the workers will be busy all week-end. HAVE WE BEEN ABLE TO GET THIS MUCH ATTENTION AND HAVE THIS MUCH IMPACT? NO--BUT THE RUSSIANS HAVE! SO BE IT. All I can say is watch the "missile", attend the non-news for hidden clues, pray and go about your business work and securing as rapidly as you can do so. Some of you will need a portion of next week to simply get what is underway, finished--I salute for clarity of thought and action.

Dharma, leave this and we shall consider the responsibilities of the remainder of the day. There will undoubtedly be legal activities necessary for the filing of the writ, etc. Let us hold the course, please--Father has NEVER failed us except in your perception and--under false perceptions--ye ones make foolish decisions. Salu.

Hatonn to clear, please.

I ask that the team deciding what to put on the hot-line use thought in deletions and additions so that the information "flows" and allows ones to get the most important information over a couple of days or so. Thank you.

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 18
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUN., NOV. 22, 1992 8:50 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 99
    SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 1992
    NOSTRADAMUS--but not D.E.J.!
    Herein I have an "Immediate Press Release" by N.C. (These beloved brothers do not object to use of their names but I DO! All are under constant surveillance and for now, we need to continue protection of their "general" identity. As you read further in this paper you will find others have agreed to use of their name as "protection" by mass recognition of their identity. It is harder to blatantly kill someone who is "expected" to be "suicided".

You are going to be further disappointed in some ones you felt were superior patriots, etc. However, chelas, do not JUDGE! I say this as reminder--FOR YOU KNOW NOT ANOTHER'S CONTRACT NOR EVEN WHAT HE/SHE MAY BE DOING TO SHROUD MAGANIFICENT PATRIOTISM AND BROTHERHOOD. DEATH FOR A CAUSE IS NOT PARTICULARLY HEROIC-LIVING AND WORKING FOR A CAUSE IS THAT WHICH BECOMES MAGNIFICENT. YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN, OFTEN, TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE FOR YOU WILL NOT HAVE FACTS. Note, further, that this paper is very often the only mode of transmission of instructions and communication to various ones of which you are unaware. Read well, glean that which you can--balance information and realize the as we move deeper into the "funnel's" neck it becomes all but impossible to keep my own people alive. I SHALL NOT JEOPARDIZE MY PEOPLE FOR ANYONE'S CURIOSITY. IF YOU ARE A STUDIED READER AND STUDENT (CHELA) OF THE INFORMATION WE BRING, YOU ARE PATIENT IN THE UNFOLDING, REALIZING THE DANGERS INVOLVED, AND IF YOU ARE NOT--I SUGGEST YOU GET INFORMED PRIOR TO LASHING OUT AT OUR WORK. MINE IS NOT TO WIPE YOUR INDIVIDUAL NOSES FOR YOU ARE QUITE CAPABLE OF DOING THAT FOR SELF--IF YOU DON'T WANT IT RUNNING ALL UPON YOUR FACE. IF YOU WISH TO SHARE THIS MISSION AND JOURNEY WITH US--WONDERFUL--BUT WE ARE NOT HERE AS ENTERTAINERS OF JAMES BONDING AND YOU ARE IN DIRE, DIRE TROUBLE!

DESTROYER FEDS
    Think not that God has forsaken, lambs, for He works in most mysterious ways. Note that by unity in non-violence, a MAJOR military action was averted relative to Ekker's. "The enemy" (FEDS), in their stupid haste to cause power plays from the highest government levels--working through the local injustice system--blew it! Not only breaking agreements but actually surrounding this property by some 25 armed swat team troops awaiting final "move in and take" orders--but forcing the issue on "Thursday" they stupidly gave opportunity to DO SOMETHING on Friday prior to the week-end through which they could have forced the issue. If you listen to guidance and act accordingly, you shall have a far better chance at "winning".

I will discuss this at this afternoon's meeting as it is still too painful for Dharma to write about at this moment. For you readers, if we do not make it into this paper with the details which you should know for your own reference in similar circumstance--for it WILL BE MANY OF YOU as time moves along here, we shall in the next issue.

BANKS AND MISSILES
    The Feds under Bush are frantic in HOW to pull off the Bank Closure. The Emergency regulations MUST be brought into play or the controllers via that element cannot hold power. It doesn't really matter which puppet is in the throne room but it does matter as to how smoothly power can be maintained in your blindness.

Now for the Nostradamus reference. Do I believe that Saddam holds the role as will be projected herein? It matters not one iota because it is the rest of the possibilities which might focus your attention.

RUSSIAN MISSILE TO LAND TODAY
    OH? What happened to it on Friday? Further, why did the U.S. launch "a first time Scout rocket with Misty missile head on Friday instead of bringing in the Russian missile?" This holds a serious connection. Your government release said this "missile" of yours is a part of the SDI system (of which you have NONE!). They further said that it would shoot down incoming enemy missiles! (IT DIDN'T)--and the Russians announce today that "the/a" missile will splash down today, be picked up off Washington State, put aboard a Russian vessel and be brought into Seattle for Thanksgiving celebration. This, right after having the Russians spawn deadly tornados across the U.S. and planning to all but wipe out Guam which holds some of your most necessary and essential tracking equipment in the Pacific--by typhoon.

Will the banks close on Monday? God, chelas, you have such other problems unbeknownst to you, that banking falls into a minus-zero importance. BUT, note that today (on a week-end) the E.C. has made massive sweeping changes in a couple of its "states" currency and devalued by over 6%. Further, the E.C. trade agreements are causing riots in Europe. The global currency--still called the E.C. currency in Europe, has already wiped out usage for all practical purposes of the British Pound and a couple of other major measuring currencies.

The Hong Kong gold market yesterday, while the other Gold price fixing houses, in London, were closed--radically shot the price of gold up by over $9 dollars an ounce. London still controls Hong Kong, brothers, so this is a MAJOR SIGN! MOREOVER, the information being given to you through the "fixed" media is all false. If you can get a "slip-through" from, say, Japan's market, etc., in the news--you will see that the facts greatly differ from those numbers fed falsely to you-the-trusting readers. In addition, I petition to you to pray very, very hard that the market can hold for a few more days at least--for security has not yet been gained in some factors of God's working physical needs. Some heavy transactions need to be consummated and that requires an open bank. THE INTENT, OF COURSE, IS TO SIMPLY WIPE OUT ALL BANK BRANCHES AND MOVE ASSETS INTO ONE OR TWO MASSIVE "MOTHER" OPERATIONS. THE ONES TO BE CLOSED VARY FROM DAY TO DAY AS THE MASSIVE "SHIFTING" IS TAKING PLACE. MOST ARE SIMPLY HOLDING FROM OFF-SHORE UNTIL THE CURRENCY IS ADJUSTED AND THE BANKING SHAKE-OUT HAPPENS. PROJECTS WILL SIMPLY HAVE TO REMAIN IN LIMBO. I SUGGEST TO MY PEOPLE THAT IF YOU ARE STABLE IN A GIVEN PLACE--STAY AS STABLE AS YOU CAN AND LET US RIDE-OUT THE WINTER AS BEST WE CAN.

NO, I DID NOT FORGET NOSTRADAMUS!
    I will simply ask reprinting, Dharma, of the information (in portion) of the "release". I am doing exactly THAT: printing exactly as received without great comment--YOU begin to see inside the possibilities and let's see if you have been hearing your lessons.

QUOTING:

PLAN B
    (By N.C.)
    We were definitely right in our release of September 29th, 1992. Bush was going to re-start the Gulf War to raise his rating and get re-elected. But the New York Times foiled Bush's plan during the Republican Convention by exposing the whole scheme to the world which caused the head of the UN weapons inspection team, who was a Russian, to order his team out of Baghdad and not to participate in Bush's plan. Now Bush is forced to resort to Plan B. Saddam Hussein has already refused to co-operate with the 30 UN inspectors. He has rebuilt all the buildings that were destroyed in the first part of the war and has regained the support, popularity and adoration of his people, thus completely regaining his power and strength. With the build-up of Iran and its alliance with Russia, it is completely impossible for Saddam to disarm. He would be a sitting duck caught with his pants down. And who would protect him, the U.S.?

By the UN continuing their sanctions on his starving people and threatening to end the cease fire if he does not disarm, Saddam is being forced into a corner in which he will have to take his revenge which means the bombing of the UN building in New York, for that is the seat of the "Beast" (body of a leopard: France; Lion's mouth: England; Eagles wings: U.S.; bear's feet: Russian; Revelation 13/Daniel 7). That is about to take place.

And the fifth angel poured out his vial on the seat of the beast [UN Building]; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, and blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores [Radiation burns], and repented not of their deeds. (Rev.16:10-11).

In the film The Man Who Saw Tomorrow: Prophesies of Nostradamus(1981), Orson Wells narrates as Nostradamus also prophesies the destruction of New York, that he names as the NEW city, of which he says absolutely nothing can keep this city from dying. Wells has Saddam wearing the blue hat as the bad guy because he is from the east and is a Muslim. Whereas in reality it is the UN that wears the blue hat/helmets/flag that is the bad guy that started the war. Because the UN is the bad guy it gets destroyed. In the film New York is destroyed at the "second launch" of the war, that is, in Saddam's Revenge which is the second battle after Desert Storm (the Mother of all Wars!?).

"The sky will burn at 45 degrees. Fire approaches the great New City." Nostradamus names the first nuclear target. The great New City near 45 degrees latitude. Experts agree that that could only mean New York "By fire he will destroy their city. An inhuman, cruel heart. Blood will pour. Mercy to none." "Then will come the great tumult. Warfare on a greater scale than ever before. Explosions. There will be a great onslaught. There will be Terror, Terror, Terror."

[H: I suggest you also look at where the central "headquarters" of the Zionist Khazarians calling themselves "Jews" is located--it is in New York City, U.S.A.! "They" have already given the second most occupied Khazarian location a look-see and taste of the awesome power of that Bear to the North--in south Florida. The third location and media headquarters of the Western seaboard, Los Angeles, will also feel the sting through nuclear accident, intentional bombardment OR MASSIVE EARTHQUAKE DESTRUCTION!]

"Garden of the world the New City and the way of the manmade mountains shall be seized on and plunged into ferment." Again Nostradamus suggests that New York with its sky scrapers, its man made mountains, will be a nuclear target. NOTHING, the prophet says, will keep the City from dying.

A high school student could, and has, assembled an atomic device from plutonium and uranium and it could be carried up into the UN Building in a suit case and exploded. In Saddam's revenge it would be a very simple thing for him to accomplish this. The reason he would destroy the UN is that it OK'd the Gulf War and put sanctions against Iraq, that are still in effect, that were the commands of "Dictator Bush". Now that Saddam has played the good boy until Bush was defeated in the election, he now is refusing to cooperate with the 30 inspectors that have just recently entered Iraq. Bush, at the head of his New World Order, would welcome such a move, like Roosevelt that allowed the Japanese to bomb Pearl Harbor to get America to unite and enter World War II. This situation is critical. Should this scenario take place [PAY ATTENTION!], Bush could rally all the nations to back his New World Order, especially the people of this country. He would call for a state of emergency, dismissing Congress, laying aside the Constitution and keeping the electoral college from meeting on December 14th. [H: I bet you forgot that you haven't yet ELECTED Clinton?!?] The electorates of New York would either be dead or so badly burned that they could not attend to cast their votes. Clinton is not the elected president of the U.S. until the electoral college meets and casts their ballots. THEN BUSH WOULD REMAIN PRESIDENT! [H: Moreover, there are several other tactics which would block that vote and leave the Bush's in full power--the orders are already signed and the troops in place to enforce the "martial law". Of course, I remind you that the U.S. has been under "Martial Law" since 1933!]

We can look for this to happen on November 26th, 1992. [H: I didn't say it--N.C. and Nostradamus said it!] This season is the season of the harvest.

Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and cast it in the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden without the city (without the law of New Jerusalem: the outlaws), and blood came out of the winepress, even into the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs. (A foot note states 200 miles). Rev.14:19-20.

The "great winepress of the wrath of God" is one particular city that is destroyed in the diameter of 200 miles of fallout and destruction. At the last supper Jesus told us that the "wine" is the blood of his "new COVENANT", making this city, the "winepress of the wrath of God", the City of the Covenant which again is New York City. Out of all the cities on earth.....New York will become "a blessed spot from which the call to steadfastness in the Covenant and Testament of God will go forth to every part of the world...."

....These people are using this Holy Time and appointed time to attempt to re-affirm their violation in the minds of the people and thus this is the last straw. So far it seems as though they got away with it but with this destruction of New York (which suits the ends of both Bush's New World Order and Saddam's Revenge) and these either killed or badly burned in it--this will send out a strong message of firmness in the Covenant to all the world when the people see what happens to violators of God's Covenant.

Saddam's revenge is also prophesied to occur at the time that "the comet that shall run." This is "Swift-Tuttle"--Nostradamus explains:

Mabus (Sudam/Saddam [clue: spell it backwards] shall come, and soon after shall die,
    Of people and beasts shall be a horrible destruction. Then on a sudden the vengeance (Saddam's revenge) shall be seen.
    Blood, hand, thirst, famine, when the comet shall run.--II.62.

Comet Swift-Tuttle is due on December 12th of this year, only two days before the electorate vote. On December 9th, five days before the electorate vote, the moon will lose a third of its light during one of the last lunar eclipses of this century as well as turn to blood-red just as the Bible foretells. All this could take place before the electorate vote so that Bush remains in power.

The people of New York must be warned. This release must be published to give them time to make their choice. I have written this to you so that the blood of these people will not be on my hands....N.C.

END OF QUOTING.
    N.C., please do not think that the portions deleted from this indicate lack of truth in circumstances or timing--it is simply that I cannot confuse people who will only see a possible "religious" cause to deny truth. Space does not permit further discussion worthy of the subject at this time. Thank you for sharing this incredibly important information and we are pleased to be able to present your gift unto you brothers. Who will see and hear? It is not for us to speculate! Adonai.

CONFIRMING A COMET'S BELATED RETURN
    Science News, vol. 142:

QUOTING:

When Comet Swift-Tuttle [Tiamat-Nibiru-Marduk???] last visited the inner solar system, its icy glow shared the American skies with the flash of Civil War cannons. More than a century later, astronomers used the 1862 sighting to peg the comet's return for about 1981. They waited. But Swift-Tuttle didn't show.
    Finally, Swift-Tuttle has graced the inner solar system again, albeit a decade later than expected. The comet's recent sighting confirms a 1973 prediction by Brian G. Marsden of the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory in Cambridge, Mass., that Swift-Tuttle might return in 1992.

The solar family includes many comets whose round-trip journeys are measured in centuries. However, Swift-Tuttle has set a record as the longest period comet whose return has been predicted and then confirmed by observation.

This comet is the source of the debris that rains down upon Earth every summer during the Perseid meteor shower. Thus, the frozen wanderer's return provides astronomers with a unique opportunity to combine observations of a comet with existing information on its dusty footprint, says Marsden.

In 1973, Marsden calculated that the comet would probably return in 1981, give or take two years. He based this prediction on the 1862 observations and the gravitational effects of the sun and planets.

But Marsden also offered an alternative prediction that took into account the presumed effects of gas outbursts from the comet as well as information from a 1737 sighting of a comet he thought could have been Swift-Tuttle. In the second calculation, Marsden gave the comet an "outside chance" of returning to the inner solar system in 1992 instead of 1981.

[H: Is anyone nervous yet? What do you REALLY think that Scout rocket and nuclear warhead was launched from Vandenberg for? Could it possibly be to follow through with Quayle's suggestion that you "blast oncoming space bodies"??? Or, perhaps to blast out oncoming missiles like the one Russia is tinkering with. You have not the slightest notion if the missile landing is the same one launched, or the 25th--YOU DON'T HAVE ANY NOTION ABOUT MUCH OF ANYTHING TAKING PLACE BEFORE YOUR OWN EYES! I would guess Thanksgiving Day will be a very interesting day by any calculations!]

Then, early on the morning of Sunday, Sept. 27, comet enthusiast Tsuruhiko Kiuchi of Usuda, Japan, spotted a fuzzy ball among the stars of the Big Dipper. Professional astronomers soon confirmed the object as Comet Swift-Tuttle, back in its old neighborhood for the first time in 130 years.

Swift-Tuttle's orbit shows an unprecedented difference of 11 years between its expected date of return and its actual arrival. In comparison, Comet Halley's schedule is off by only four days per round trip. Marsden and others believe these discrepancies result from forces exerted by outbursts of sun-warmed gas from the comets' innards.

Astronomer Donald Yeomans of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., says Swift-Tuttle provides a rare opportunity to study the long-term behavior of a comet. "There's a big controversy about how long these things last," he says. "Do they last tens of returns, thousands of returns, tens of thousands?"

The latest observations indicate that Marsden will have to wait until Dec. 12 to observe his prodigal comet at perihelion--the point in its orbit nearest the sun--instead of his originally projected date of Nov. 25. This slightly skewed calculation does not trouble Marsden much, however. "A 17-day error out of 130 years is good enough for me," he says.

END OF QUOTE.

THE PENATUBO ECLIPSE
    TIARA OBSERVATORY/TERSCH ENTERPRISES, DEC. 1992.:

QUOTING:

A plethora of planets and moons may populate the universe, but only one reflects Earth's light back to our eyes. This unique talent belongs, not surprisingly, to our nearest neighbor--the moon. Perhaps you've already noticed an odd aspect of the crescent moon: the dark portion glows a bit, even though there's no sunlight there. It's Earthshine: sunlight bouncing off our shiny world to the moon's nightside and then back to us. Any citizen of the crescent moon's dark side would be dazzled by the gibbous Earth. But there's another, rarer occasion when our planet stands mirrored by the moon. It's coming up this month, when the moon plunges into Earth's shadow.

It's the first total lunar eclipse in almost three years, and the first since the Mount Pinatubo eruption in the Philippines. For over a year, a pink afterglow has followed sunset--a reflection from the volcano's stratospheric dust and a vivid confirmation of the air's pollution. A decade ago, dust from the Mexican volcano El Chichon darkened Earth's atmosphere, resulting in the bizarre eclipse of 1982, when the moon assumed a weird yin-yang appearance. What effect will Pinatubo have on this month's eclipse? Nobody knows, but who would miss the chance to find out? We can see the whole picture of Pinatubo's pollution from a cosmic perspective as our atmosphere's status is broadcast by the darkened moon on December 9, (1992).

That's because the moon rarely disappears when it falls into Earth's shadow. The eclipse's hour-long partial stages are usually followed by a total eclipse that is not black but COPPERY RED!. The ruddy tint materializes because Earth casts a RED shadow in space. More precisely, our shadow is colored by atmospherically refracted sunlight. The most dramatic way to visualize the situation is to pretend you're a tourist on the moon during the eclipse. You'd see the sun slowly slipping and vanishing behind Earth. But then what a sight! The ink black cameo of Earth would be surrounded by a brilliant red ring--its atmosphere illuminated from behind by the sun. This crimson band is nothing less than all of Earth's sunrises and sunsets, forming a continuous halo around the ebony disk.

But not perfectly continuous. Here and there clouds mar the ring; atmospheric dust and pollution darken other sections. The total light striking the moon depends on the clarity of Earth's air.

The action begins at sunset. The full moon will come up already partially or totally eclipsed as seen from most of the United States and Canada. The eclipse will appear in its entirety just from the easternmost states, the moon rising perfectly full only to have the first black bite taken out of its bottom side soon afterward. Totality starts at 6:08 eastern time.

Only the western-most states and provinces miss the total phase; their consolation is the strange spectacle of a moon rising partially eclipsed. You'll see totality if your area's moonrise occurs before totality's end, at 7:22 eastern time. Of course, if the moon does blacken it may be hard to spot, a murky phantom in the eastern sky between the Horn of Taurus.

Should clouds spoil the show, just two more total lunar eclipses will be widely visible over the U.S. for the remainder of the century. The next occurs in only a year, on November 29, 1993. After that we wait until September 27, 1996. But neither is likely to offer the tantalizing suspense of this, THE GREAT PINATUBO ECLIPSE.

END OF ARTICLE
    Now what do we make of this? Is this truly a "Pinatubo" moon eclipse--OR, is this an excuse to keep from scaring the you-know-what out of you?? Other volcanos have NOT produced this wondrous sight! I suggest you pay very, very close attention to the possibilities of fulfilling of prophecies here--it just might be the "big one".

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, READERS: THIS IS NOT "HATONN'S NEW YORK SCENARIO--NOR HATONN'S ECLIPSE". I SUGGEST YOU READERS GROW UP AND START PAYING ATTENTION TO IMPORTANT MATTERS AND STOP HAULING BLAME AND DENIAL FROM ONE PORTAL TO ANOTHER. YOU HAVE NO WAY OF MEASURING THE MAGNITUDE OF THAT WHICH IS COMING DOWN UPON YOU AND BICKERING AND "BLAMING", DENIAL AND ROCK THROWING WILL MERIT YOU ONLY DEATH IN ONE FORM OR ANOTHER! IT ALWAYS ENDS IN THAT MANNER--DEATH! WILL YOURS BE INTO LIFE OR INTO GREATER DEATH?--'TIS UP TO YOU!

I do suggest to you who have things pending, be it purchases or preparations for interim trials--get it wrapped up, the things delivered and stashed, etc., within the next days--preferably prior to the 26th (Thanksgiving) as it could be a most unpleasant day. Next, if this is not possible--try prior to the 29th which may be even MORE unpleasant. A LOT OF "STUFF" HAS GOT TO HIT THE FAN BEFORE THE END OF DECEMBER OR IT'S ALL OVER FOR HALF THE POWER BROKERS. IT IS AN EXCITING TIME TO BE EXPERIENCING--JUST ATTEND YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES IN WISDOM, PLEASE. SO BE IT.

In great love and caring, we stand by in waiting.

Hatonn to clear. Thank you.

I salute you, gentle people, who walk with us in this mission and journey--God attends those of his flock--hold it ever near thine hearts. Adonai.

주제글 정보