4/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 HATONN
    SAT., NOV. 14, 1992 8:35 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 90
    SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 1992
    Blessed, blessed children, how my very soul goes out to you as you come into awakening. Dharma, hold strong and stay the course. When a cup holds bitterness it must be emptied before the clean and perfect wine can replace it. Thy wine awaits but the cleansing of the vessel and that means that we must see the journey through in GOD's will for "suiciding" is for the "quitter", not the soldier in GOD's army. Remember that the cute term "suiciding" (by another) is called murder! We ask that no one give any REASON for "another" to commit suiciding upon you or any of our people. They must be seen for that which they are and for those who serve, realize for whom they are required to do their dastardly deeds.

I ask that the tapes from the phone lines (800 number messages) be recorded onto print each day--most especially those critical messages such as three or four on yesterday's tape. We cannot work from a "tape" for, even though I hear it, it requires at least two more hearing and then transcription of subject and contact numbers and addresses to perfect the response. Thank you. We are moving most rapidly now and, as you can see from this property in eviction, every moment of every hour makes a DIFFERENCE in whether or not the task of ‘staying' can be accomplished!

SR-71 TAPES
    I thank the one who gave the information regarding the video recordings of Bush in the SR-71 WITH Russbacher returning from Paris at the "October Surprise". Yes, we know of the tape and it will serve in its appropriate time for several copies of same have been placed in safe-keeping--which is also keeping our friendly pilot alive and well. I am most gratified and appreciative of the confirmations coming one upon another from you who read and listen.

SOVIET MISSILE HEADED FOR U.S.
    Isn't THIS the cutest little show-and-tell of all time? On Monday a rocket and missile will be launched from Russia. It will circle and di-do all over the map and then splash down in your Pacific Ocean right off Washington State, etc., yap, yap, yap. What is this "good-old-buddy" stuff? The Russians are "just reminding YOU that THEY need help, food, industry, etc." AND will have "toys" aboard and other goodies. Well, look out for the "other goods and items"!! Moreover, what are they going to SHOW YOU? Even if they don't blow you away in this little show-and-tell you can be damned sure they are sending a message of messages. They will have your whole defense system wide open for entry and with absolutely not so much as armed tracking. That comes because of ORDERS to not arm. Then plop--right on target after FIVE DAYS of whoop-de-doos and grid checking! Good will? THIS will just prove that THEY HAVE TOTAL SUPREMACY ON EVERY PIN-DOT ON THE GLOBE! DRINK YOUR KOOL-ADE NOW, LIKE GOOD LITTLE CHILDREN! CYANIDE AND ATOMIC DETONATIONS ONLY HURT FOR A LITTLE WHILE! As Dharma and E.J. can attest through this bitter time of insanity--deceit and corruption hurts far longer and more painfully.

PRE-PROGRAMMED BALLOTS
    From Alaska: In Alaska, punch cards were used for ballots in the election. Four of us were discussing the election after we had voted. We each voted in different precincts and discovered we DID NOT VOTE THE SAME BALLOT FOR U.S. PRESIDENT. The roster of candidates were listed in different order in each of the different precincts. For instance, Bo Gritz's name was on the TOP of the list on one, on the BOTTOM on another, and 3RD on my ballot card--and completely on the "bottom half" on the other!

So, I ask you--why do we even bothered to vote?

Because you wouldn't have found this out otherwise!!! When you "go after" these crooks and criminals--YOU MUST HAVE WITNESSES AND FACTS!

AL BIELEK
    I ask that someone receiving this message get in touch with Al Bielek and also John Lear and have them contact the LIBERATOR (E.J.). I want to meet with them, please. I AM WEARY OF THE GAMES BEING PLAYED BY OTHERS OF THE MISINFORMATION GANG. I BELIEVE YOU WILL SEE, HOWEVER, THAT MY SCRIBE AND TRANSLATOR CANNOT GO ELSEWHERE BECAUSE OF SECURITY BUT I NOW ASK CONTACT, PLEASE.

FROM OSAKA, JAPAN--5 NOV. ‘92

HEED THIS NEXT, WELL, LISTENERS AND READERS. LIKE ACTIVITIES WERE WITNESSED AND RECORDED OVER MANY OF THE PACIFIC ISLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, THE ALEUTIANS AND MUCH, MUCH ACTIVITY OVER THE PHILIPPINES! THIS ALL TRANSPIRED ON A DAY WHICH COULD BE RECORDED AND REMEMBERED. THEN, AGAIN, THERE WERE MASSIVE SIGHTINGS (SITINGS) OVER MANY NATIONS OF THE EUROPEAN AND ASIAN SECTORS. YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT SEE A THING DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS NOT HAPPENING! How often do you spend more than a mere glance upward? How many minutes or hours may be missing from one or some of your days--OR NIGHTS? I thought you wouldn't remember!?!

I am only going to give a small portion of this correspondence for it is critically dangerous and I honor requests for privacy. This person only asks temporary silence regarding only a portion of his contact message which names names and places which are guarded. The material of which he will speak is properly owned and held and great expense has gone into the filming and backup material so I shall protect it. It is NOT alright to simply use another's property as your own as in the case of professional films, etc. You may use any and all of that which I offer--but not the property of any other come into your attention through me. So be it and I shall become greatly irritated if you abuse your brother in these instances.

Dear Hatonn, Soltec, Dharma, etc.

A few LIBERATORS ago Hatonn said the next UFO news would be coming out of Puerto Rico. This is absolutely TRUE. I don't know how many of you have heard in the U.S.A. (I know John Lear has) but there were or was a mass citing of a UFO on the day of the eclipse. Up to ten different people FILMED AND TOOK PHOTOS OF THE SAME UFO. There have been people taken on board other UFO's and given glimpses into the future WHICH CONFIRM HATONN'S AND SOLTEC'S MESSAGES regarding Puerto Rico (Hatonn) and Mexico (Soltec). The Japanese bought the rights to the film and a 2-hour UFO special (following Hatonn's news) was created, again by Yao San (Mr. Yao) and it was viewed by at least 3-4 million viewers. That is the number who SAW the film.

I am working on a transcript of the show and will send you a copy once it's into my wordprocessor. I've still got a lot of work to do on it and wanted to let you know; Yes, the news HAS COME OUT and YOU WILL BE HEARING IT ALL.
    The show also showed the particle laser beams in action, possibly shooting and destroying UFO aircraft. The offered pathetic explanation for it was "ice particles"!!?! I suppose if people can be programmed to accept that smoking can give one air as fresh as arctic air then they can make people believe the complete garbage that particle beams are "ice particles". They must gloat like crazy if they can get away with junk like that.

By the way if anyone turns up with copies of these filmings--beware--legally! the Japanese have EXCLUSIVE rights over them..... [H: The remainder is confidential.]

I do herein state that some of the greatest rip-off documentation thieves are involved with this presentation--as is always the case with such happenings but we work with that which we have and we can allow you to realize the fictitious from the factitious.

So, is the whole thing a hoax to trap my scribe? What difference does it make? "I" am the only one who needs know!

I am grateful to this reader who has confided and shared with us and confidence shall be continued.

We have already received the documentation from the Philippines, New Zealand and Australia. We, as servants in coalition with Pleiadians, are most appreciative of the Philippines connections because therein is the major base of the non-"serpent" visitors. Remember that "serpent" is a "term" or symbol. Any such "cloned" or "replicated" beings are exactly THAT--created to scare your wits out. It is, however, true that before anyone such as "Adam"--there were the "Serpent people"! REMEMBER--THE KHAZARIANS CALLED THEMSELVES FIRST "SERPENT PEOPLE" AND THEN--JEWS! I call them Zionist Vipers and their evil venom shall be spewed back upon them and their own diseases shall destroy them.

Dharma, let us work for a bit in the prophecies as projected in The Coming Collision Between England And Russia for ones need to be reminded of that which we gave in early JOURNALS and writings regarding Gog and Magog, etc. This is going to differ a bit but I am not going to go back and do your homework for you, readers--you go check it all out. I am honoring a man for great insight and performance and I will give what I give--exactly as he gives it. If it be in great error in concept THEN shall I make comment and change it. (Editor's Note: This was first published in England in 1923.)

QUOTING:

I.--GOG
    "Gog"--it is a long "o" both in the Hebrew and in the Greek--is made from the old-world word-root "GG", which in the early languages implied something "g-i-g antic". Russia has this long time been the "Colossus" of the North.

A potentate of Bible history and prophecy was "A-g-a-g". That name, or rather, title, comes from the same root. He was (in his own estimation) A, Aleph+GG=No.1 Great! "The Agagites", we are told in Young's Analytical Concordance, "were an Amalek-ite tribe", and "Agag" was "A poetic name of Amalek, derived from a particular dynasty." Of Israel it is written in Numbers xxiv. 7, "His King shall be higher than Agag," referring probably to Ezekiel's Gog.

Now Amalek was one of two--nations descended from Esau. Teman was the other. The Teman-ite Edom we shall see to be the Ottoman Turks. Gog may be Amalek. If this be so, then Ezekiel's predicted catastrophe of Russia coincides with Obadiah's Downfall of Turkey. All about the "Turks" shall be explained in a later article. [H: And so too have we described those known as "Turks" as being Khazarian.] The Osmanli have by many of our writers been identified with EDOM. [H: Readers, you are also going to have to really pay attention to "Nora's Research Corner"!]

II.--"THE LAND"
    "Gog, the Land of", so and so, stand the words in the prophecy, implying a regime (like that of the Tsarist oligarchy, or the Bolshevik military revolutionary minority) which, without reference to what the population might desire, decides the policy to be pursued. "L'Etat c'est Moi," declared the Grand Monarque. Of Russia it is always true that the Rulers are themselves the State.

Of course, it is always on the cards that some great military Dictator may arise--he would be the personal Gog.

III.--LAND OF MAGOG
    Not only is all the territory subject to Moscow one in its subjection to its rulers, but it is one also in virtue of a common element of blood. From the borders of Poland and Lithuania to Kamchatka and Vladivostock the so-called Russian peoples are either pure or mixed Mongolian ("Scratch a Russian you will find a Tartar")--for

IV.--MAGOG
    is Mongolia. That is, the country so named, and the adjoining areas peopled by those the actual Mongolians--nothing whatever to do with the use of the term Mongolian as a generic designation for the "Yellow Race". [H: Please take note of this last statement.] To quote from my original article in the Banner:--

"M'gog, as a geographical term used by Hebrews of old and Arabs of to-day (Majuj), denoted a vast stretch of country to the north of the Black Sea, Caucasus, Caspian Sea, Hindu Kush, and Altai, known to the later Greek geographers as Skythia, and to us as the Russian Empire in Europe and Asia. Thus, without proceeding further, we may know the land which is identified with God." Narrowed down to actual fact, this means a Mongolia in the western half of that great area which may reasonably be called so because Mongolian blood predominates therein; and a Mongolia in the eastern half which is practically all Mongol, the Chinese State of that name and the Siberian territories adjoining thereunto.

"Magog" as "the Mongol" is thus in detail demonstrated in the eleventh chapter of my Russia Japhet. (Were this book still in print I would not quote from but only refer to it; as it is, one must quote at length.) [H: Please note the same would hold true for us--but all of our books priorly written are in print--and even the PLEIADES CONNECTION series can be still obtained legally through "Tehachapi Distributing". That series of books (8 or 9 of them) remain the most important books of information on your planet!]

"Magog was the second son of Japhet. The Arabian geographers of the Middle Ages appropriated his name, under the form of Majuj, to the same indefinite region which the later Greek and Roman writers designated Skythia--the vast inner expanse of Europe and Asia. In the map published in 1840 by the S.P.C.K., in their Notes, Exploratory and Practical to the Bible, all the territory between the Don in European Russia, and the Altai mountains in the very heart of Siberian Asia is assigned to the descendants of Magog.

"From the high-lands of Pamir, in the heart of Central Asia, whereon, according to the arguments of some of the earlier chapters of this treatise, the Japhetic races grew into national existence, an easy highway leads towards the eastern half of Asia. The Tarim River, whose valley this route would follow....loses itself....on the edge of the Gobi Desert. The basin of this river, forming a broad expanse between the Tia-shan Mountains on the north and the range of Kuenlun to southward, is one continual camping ground. Where these mountain barriers end begins the country called Mongolia, the original home of the Mongol race.

"The word Mongolian is one which is frequently used to denote the whole population of inner and northern Asia. At the outset we must carefully define a term like this. The type of race so often called in manuals of ethnology ‘Mongolian', let us designate by the term ‘Turanian'--the significance of which is co-extensive with the scriptural ‘Japhetic'. ...‘Mongol' must be reserved as the title of that race which, however far afield it may since have wandered, issued from the territory distinctively designated ‘Mongolia.'"

Now the name Mongol and the name Magog are, with slight variations, identical. Gibbon writes "Mongol" Mongou. In India "Mongol" became Mogh-ul--Mgg represents Mng, "Mongol" is "Magog".

The former province of Manch-uria was peopled from Mongolia. Between 1850 and 1860 Russia absorbed 150,000 square miles of Manchurian territory--since 1860, 100,000 more. These incursions into Manchuria have given Russia a quarter-million square miles of the Land of Magog.

Mongolia itself, the great Chinese province of that name, was, in the year 1911, placed in political dependence on Russia. The Bolshevist regime, in its steady onward push into all that was once the Czar's, had claimed this province too. The original Land of Magogis thus Russia.

But long before the arms of Russia were carried so far in the direction of China, much of the Land of Magog (in the wider sense) was under Russian rule--the Tunguses and Buriats of eastern Siberia are Monguls. In this way to north and south of the Russian Siberian frontier, something like two million square miles of Mongul-peopled territory are Russian.

Earlier still, Russia has been overrun by Magog the Mongol. (1) The Huns issued from Mongolia. The Empire of Attila included the most important part of European Russia. Some of the blood of the present population of central and southern Russia must have been derived from these Mongolian Huns. This early predominance of the tribesmen of Attila has done much to make the Russian Empire the Land of Magog.

(2) In the year A.D. 1224 Mongol hordes poured over Russia under Genghiz Khan. They came again in 1237. Latham says they bore the specific name of "Mongol". [H: Anyone getting nervous yet?]

Gibbon describes how they overran and devastated Russia. For more than two hundred years, to 1480, Russia lay crushed beneath the Mongul rule. Russia was, in fact, Mongolized from end to end. Latham points out that a considerable mixture of the two races took place, showing itself in their language, features, and bodily appearance. Even the Mongol tent formed the basis of their architecture down to the days of Peter the Great.

Thus--to sum up--The Russian Empire not only includes within its bounds nearly the whole of the Mongol area, but from the two great invasions, that of Attila and that of Genghiz--the latter resulting in a subjugation lasting upwards of two centuries--the whole of the vast expanse now governed by the Bolshevist minority from Moscow is saturated with Mongol blood and Mongol manners. The Russian Empire is the land of Magog.

Ezekiel's Gog is thrice described (verses 2, 3 of the 38th chapter, verse 1 of the 39th)--in the Authorized English Version--as

V.--CHIEF PRINCE OF
    the two peoples next named. King James' divines were rather doubtful about this rendering, so inserted in the margin

"Or, Prince of the chief" (of).

These marginal notes were inserted to show that, while they would not necessarily disturb any form of words with which the earlier English version had made the people familiar, they preferred the renderings thus suggested. [H: Ah-humm, please read that again! Preferred? What could this possibly mean to the full content of possibility of some tid-tad of tampering?] This particular suggestion they took from Jerome's Latin "Vulgate". He had written, in this passage,

"Principem Capitis",
    because the Hebrew word "Rosh" bore the meaning "Head".

Five hundred years previously the Greek Jewish Divines of Alexandria had boldly inserted the name instead of its supposed meaning. So in the "Septuagint" version we read,

"Ruler of Rosh"
    The early German versions said the same. It was only in England that we had to wait for the "Revised Version" of 1885 to read in our own tongue:

"Prince of Rosh"
    Let us now consider the Name.

VI.--ROSH
    The learned Hebrew linguist, Gesenius, remarks upon the word (in Greek letters, which we cannot reproduce) in Ezekiel xxxviii, 2, 3; xxxix, 1, that it is a proper name, undoubtedly answering to the name of Russia, the more so that the first mention of the Russians, in the writings of Byzantine and Arabian authors of the tenth century, is under the very form adopted by the LXX, namely, (Greek, resembling "Pw").

"That famous name," writes Dr. Vilhelm Thomsen (Professor of Comparative Philology in the University of Copenhagen, in his celebrated lectures delivered at the Taylor Institution, Oxford, in May, 1876, on "The Relations Between Ancient Russia and Scandinavia, and the Origin of the Russian State.") "first appears in Greek and Latin writers of the ninth century in the shape of an indeclinable word, (Pw) ‘the Russ', as if it stood for some unintelligible abstraction. It soon became familiar at Constantinople as the name of sea rovers, whose fleets from the rivers of the Black Sea insulted and threatened the great capital."

The ninth chapter of the work of the Emperor Constantine Porphyrogenitus on the administration of the Eastern Empire, written about the year 950, is entitled "About the Rhos who came from Russia to Constantinople with their boats." These boats, the Emperor tells us--canoes, indeed, they might be translated, the Greek word employed meaning "made out of a single trunk"--started from outer Russia, assembling below Kiev, in order to pass in company that long series of rapids which the Dnieper forms for a distance of fifty miles. The imperial author gives the name of these rapids both in "Sclavonic" and in "Russian." The Russian words are pure Scandinavian. Not only this, but all the members of the Russian royal family (of the House of Rurik), as well as of the Russian noblemen or private persons who are mentioned in the early chronicles, have pure Scandinavian names. Rurik and his fellows were as much "Northmen" as those who forced their way into the British Isles--the "rus" were undoubtedly Norman.

We have seen that Rosh was the earliest form of the Russian name. Rosh does not occur with Magog and the rest in the catalogue of the sons of Japhet in Genesis x. But the name does occur in Genesis xlvi, 21, in the line of Shem, the chosen line through Eber to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, being given as one of the sons of Benjamin, one of the tribes of Israel. Benjamin we British-Israelites have been in the habit of identifying as the ancestor of the Normans. If this identification be correct, and Scandinavia was largely settled by that particular Hebrew tribe, then Rosh has been an element of Israel left in Russia, first as founders and rulers of the Russian State, then as a remnant reduced to subjection by Mongolised Russia. So Gog is now Prince of Rosh. [H: Come on, chelas, don't "skip" over this material--go back and read it again until it is cemented in your brains! Yes I do know that "Rosh-Hashanah" is tripping through on little Santa wings--so let's just work our way through this, please.]

I had two suggestions as to the identity of Rosh as an Israelite element in modern Russia.

(1) That the Scandinavian aristocracy in Finland is Rosh, and their privileges we know have been filched from them by the Tsar and his bureaucracy.

(2) That the Ruthenian population of the southern part of Western Russia bordering on Galicia and Roumania are Rosh. There is a possibility that the Ruth of Ruthenia is derived from the Russ of the Scandinavian founders of Russia, and they do occupy our old early European home in Arsareth.

Incidentally in this connection I may mention that about a month before the War a British-Israelite lady in London wrote to me that she was coming to Penzance, and might she introduce to us a Ruthenian friend? She enclosed a pamphlet by him, in which he showed that the Ruthenian population of Russia would infinitely prefer to be incorporated with the Ruthenians of Galicia under Austrian rule!

Then came the War. Russia was our Ally. The visit to Penzance never came off, and we never made the acquaintance of our Ruthenian. Where precisely Rosh is to be located within the limits of mighty Russia time will show.

The Czars have gone. Lenin and his Bolsheviks rule Russia. Lenin may die, and Trotsky or some heathen triumvirate may reign in his stead. Hindenburg may step in, or perhaps the Russian representative of the Napoleons; or, some other military dictator. The old Russian realm, from the borders of Finland, Lithuania, and Poland to Kamchatka and Vladivostock is theirs, whoever they may be. The "russ" may have been exterminated, but the name of "Russia" survives. Gog, the slave-driver of "All the Russians", will be.

END OF QUOTING FOR THIS SEGMENT, PLEASE.

Please allow us a respite prior to the meeting. Will you please come sit with me that I might commune with you before that meeting. Please ask E.J. to make sure we have two microphones (both working) so that we can entertain questions today. The information and closeness becomes more and more essential as we meet the more trying times come upon us. Thank you.

Hatonn to clear, in gratitude for your service.

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 12
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUN., NOV. 15, 1992 7:52 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 91
    SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 1992
    A WORD TO DHARMA AND E.J., AND ALSO THOSE WHO STAND WATCH WITH THEM AND EFFORT TO ATTEND THEIR VERY SECURITY. ACTUALLY, IT IS A MOST PERSONAL LESSON OFFERED TO ALL WHO WILL STUDY IT WELL AND CHECK THEIR OWN MOTIVES AND ABILITIES TO SERVE OR SHARE IN THESE TIMES OF EVOLVEMENT AND THE BRINGING DOWN OF THE FREEDOMS WHICH NO LONGER ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU.

It is the final step of "turning over" a thing unto God that gives the wondrous sense of "coping". I use this as message for all who read this. As you have faced death of loved ones, suicide of a son with potential to connect with the stars and walked through the fires of the pits of this life that would tug at you and pull you down--has it not been always that there was enough to sustain?

The lesson to be learned through the maze of confrontations and helplessness in any matter--is that if you remain helpless, nothing is achieved. The alternatives must be met and ALL must meet them. To ALL who read and share, all who connect physically, serve in any capacity--do you not see that the pain of one can stop the work of all? It is not enough to turn about and say, "I worry not because God will fix it!" It is not enough to say, "Well, they work with God and He can take care of them for I don't know what to do and I have my own things to do today!" In many instances, for instance, if Dharma stops in the writing--the work will be stopped for those "many". You ones must see your connections and, moreover, you must understand that to release a thing unto God is not to STOP for it will be yours to find the solutions. Release of the worry and immobility so that you can receive the thoughts and directions for possible resolution is proper--release and sit upon thine assets will simply lose you everything you have! KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, CHELAS, LEST YOU NOT BE WORTHY TO CARRY GOD'S BANNER!

As example--this property and the very shelter over your heads in this stealing of a home and all that gives survival unto these ones was granted by corruption in the courts and the enforcement by the very agencies and police set forth under the guise of "helping" citizens in justness and fairness. All those things and pledges have been broken herein. But, is it not that the Constitution covers these contingencies? Is it not apparent in massive measure that the answer lies also within the courts? Does this not mean that the lawyers and workers must produce the "saving"? Is it not also apparent that if Dharma and E.J. are forced into silence that there, too, goes the Law Center and the very life funding for individuals who serve that Center? Can you not see that if you WIN you not only save a dwelling but also recover that which was forfeit and in that return find funding and ability to go forward a bit further and prosper to serve others? I TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ALTERNATIVES--ALL YOU LEGAL MINDS MUST DO IS ISOLATE AND UTILIZE THEM. I SHALL GIVE YOU HINTS--I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ALL THE ANSWERS FOR IN THE SEARCHING SHALL YOU FIND BOTTOMLESS LIBRARIES OF TOOLS FOR OTHER CAUSES.

As Cassie, Eric, etc., come from Hawaii--we have need. We must have a place AND temporary facilities to harbor these comers from the great distance. Dharma and E.J. bear that burden. ACTUALLY, IT IS A MOST PERSONAL LESSON OFFERED TO ALL WHO WILL STUDY IT WELL AND CHECK THEIR OWN MOTIVES AND ABILITIES TO SERVE OR SHARE IN THESE TIMES OF EVOLVEMENT AND THE BRINGING DOWN OF THE FREEDOMS WHICH NO LONGER ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU, as if it be the only resource left. NO--I need to remind all of you that my scribe will attend NONE OF SUCH. I need her to do her job. This other arranging is that which others who have asked to serve can do.

These ones MUST have a place and I do suggest, E.J., that you get the house that Audrey and Eric moved from as its location is excellent and its size will house these precious ones. Then get bits and pieces of furniture, even if the beds be "frames", plywood and air mattresses. These ones have great talent and capabilities in the area of the Law Center and expertise must be allowed a place to function or we cannot make it in this venture. Neither, however, will this responsibility fall to Charles in such heavy manner as has become usual and expected. ALL ones must accept responsibility in both the shifting and moving or the unbalance topples the programs. Ones who simply "wait" for the abundance and the opening of "projects" shall be as openly "waiting" after the projects as now--I can promise as much.

Yes, it is indeed unfortunate that "problems" roll in one upon the other--but in the one instance of analyzing you will find that the one problem may well solve the other if you be willing to sort into the "right" conclusions. But also know that problems are not only for the one who seems to be in the central part of the "target" zone--a problem for one becomes the problem for the whole. You are NOT your brother's KEEPER--you ARE your brother's support system.

Perhaps some of "Deb's" furniture, could be temporarily utilized in that situation and when she is in need, other can be gotten for one or the other. It is a time of sharing--but NOT communal living. That shall never be solution of choice except on a very, very limited basis, for that makes you into a suspected "cult" and would destroy us as a unit in ability to make the kind of impact which must be attained. But, it is dangerous and unacceptable to make MY house a hotel for, as is, I can protect you--I can have no input over newcomers and their choices. AND MOREOVER, YOU MAY BE LOCKED FROM THIS PLACE AND I CANNOT ALLOW THAT KIND OF PRESSURE IN THE FINDING OF OTHER ACCOMMODATIONS. REMEMBER THAT THE LOT NEXT DOOR WHEREIN YOU MIGHT INTEND TO SET UP TENTS FOR TEMPORARY FURNITURE VACATING IS NOT YOUR OWN, YOU ONLY HAVE PERMISSION TO "USE" IT FOR OTHER THINGS--NOT A MASSIVE ATTENTION-GETTING FOCUS. Further, I know my scribe--she would not be able to leave the tending to others and do her necessary work, she would be attending the kitchen and laundry and I cannot accept that, please.

Let us move on now and, Dharma, please take the next within as the heart is weighed heavily upon. Again by Ken Coons is the following:

GO TO THE MOUNTAIN
    Go to the mountain, my friend
    Expanding your mind and stretching your legs,
    Drink down the wine and toss out the dregs,
    Gather your thoughts as you'd gather the eggs,
    One from the nest and one from the manger,
    You're free of distress and feeling no danger,
    The mountain is yours and you are the Ranger.

Go to the mountain, my child,
    The pain that you feel, you must root it out,
    To be relieved of suffering and doubt
    You must return to the scene of the bout.
    Relieve the pain, the hurt and the crying,
    Go over it till you think you are dying.
    The pain will release and you'll feel like sighing.

Go to the mountain, my love,
    You know she is gone to never return,
    Nature can feel the way that you yearn,
    Cry out your eyes while you let your heart burn.
    You won't find love, is what you are feeling,
    But taste of the stream, it's yours for the kneeling,
    The right one will come, so pert and appealing.

Go to the mountain for strength
    Consider the hawk, and study the breeze,
    Though it's not seen, it's swaying the trees,
    Much can be learned from the birds and the bees.
    Life is to live, but don't ever fear it,
    Just give due respect and trust in your spirit.
    Your life is your ship, now go home and steer it.

Perhaps we should just make this Ken Coons and Silverhawk Day for often the heart responds to the wisdom of those who walk the way with you--often never seen any more than I! Ponder it.

A TIME IN LIFE
    There was a time in life
    When every mile was a milestone.
    Each success was such a thrill,
    You couldn't wait to climb the hill.
    You tackled each new job with pride
    And any fall you took in stride.
    You always had the confidence
    That you could hurdle any fence.

There comes a time in life
    When every road is a crossroad.
    Each decision must be weighed,
    The trump you've held must now be played.
    The weary effort that you gave
    Was not enough to crest the wave,
    And now you fear your feeble breath
    Will culminate in pangs of death.

But would that be so bad
    To have this misery ended?
    Then you'd not wake up in fear
    Of hearing oh so loud and clear
    You're out of food and rent is due,
    You owe the phone and light bill too.
    You've just enough for cigs and booze.
    No matter what you do, you lose.

The time is now at hand
    To reach down deep inside you.
    You must now renew your zeal,
    Search out new goals and have appeal.
    Expand your mind and dream new dreams,
    Become the doer of your schemes.
    Reach out and find a cause to give
    Then you have a cause to live!

One more and we shall move on:

MAD MEN
    Actions speak more loudly than words
    It often has been said,
    But silence would the loudest cry
    If e'er the mind was read.

Deep within the padded cells
    Are mad men crying out.
    Though soundproof walls retain the noise
    One knows the things they shout.

Hatred, murder, lust and greed
    And things one cannot quote,
    A sickness for which it seems
    There is no antidote.

Men must sow this carnal seed
    Wherever they sojourn,
    And though they reap its bitter fruit
    They still refuse to learn.

Men hate laws that govern them
    And though they are but mild,
    Yet they rebel and disobey
    Like any spoiled child.

Soon the way which seems so right
    Unto the carnal mind
    Will die the death, and then no more
    Will blind men lead the blind.

[H: When will YOU awaken from the madness and blindness?]

SILVERHAWK
    What was given a few days past called The Secret of Atomic Transfiguration, Its Cause and Effects Revealed was but a foreword. We shall continue with the presentation as shared with us on this subject. Silverhawk has great insight and and even if his own comprehension is lacking in his own estimation--he has that to offer which shall allow you to better understand and in the writing and reading--comes the deeper understanding of that which is given from higher teachers.

Continuation: FOLLOW UP
    QUOTING CONTINUED:

What you have just read, serves as the introduction and premise of the Winds of God, The Resurrection, for it is the fulcrum around which all the rest turns. It is the Alpha-Omega Medicine itself, that ends the old world and begins the new. The new world is thus beginning from an entirely new divine dispensation and decree. We begin again at the fourth dimension as we go on through eternity. If you study the Hopi teachings, we have just left the fourth world and entered the fifth. All of us alive today have been living through the twilight of worlds, like the changing of the guards of the "Twilight Zone", if you will. This, of course, explains the extraordinary stresses and confusion that have and are going on and will continue till completion.

As all things have a life cycle of same principle of birth/compression--death/decay, so too do worlds. We have been experiencing the rapid decay at the end of fourth world life. Remember the nearer the end, the more rapid the decay. Metals demonstrate this most profoundly to us in the form of radioactivity. I find it so ironic that the ultra decay death that has been brought forth by fallen man, has in fact ended up being the very springboard for the ultra compression of new life for a new world and not only that, but also has caused the immunity to any further man-made destructive activity in the process. So those who have promoted death have in fact promoted life--in fact, super-life.

Now to explain in more detail the new dispensation; I say that nothing has changed in the law; it has only been quickened. In the fourth world, destructive activity has always been the cause of disease and degeneration. It's just that the process could take years or decades to complete. In that amount of time, a great deal of damage could occur to life environment as we have so painfully experienced. Now, in the fifth world dispensation, destructive activity begins to complete itself immediately because the cellular shield begins to weaken right away. What used to take decades or years to complete, now only takes months, weeks, or even days to complete, depending upon the intensity of destructive intent. Therefore, very little life damage to the environment is possible because of the very short time one has to organize a destructive momentum. So you can see that armies and police are no longer necessary to maintain order as in the past. Order and balance is maintained automatically by the radioactive environment. One has only a short grace period to turn away from destructive intent or momentum. If he or she fails to correct themselves and come once again into divine order, then by their own hand, they have in effect, placed themselves against a wall to be shot by a billion tiny bullets, as traitors to life. They thus become their own executioner. Now this principal is no different, as you can see from the past. It's just that no one else need get involved unwillingly. The process of law is simply quickened and more pure.

Where is the line of decay, you might well want to know? Well, there is no line, only degrees, if you are balanced in eternal being. The degree of deviation from that perfection directly determines your degree of longevity. I would say that there is some sort of line where you may plunge into direct war with God and intend massive destruction, in which case your longevity would be measured in days as your shield would diminish to nothing.

This picture, then I think, clearly illustrates one of the new qualities of the new dispensation of the fifth world, a world quickened into higher octave of life. Now, some radioactive material takes 250,000 years to decay to safe levels, so you can see that a great deal of time has been bought for this true light world. 250,000 years is but a heartbeat to the life of a planet, however, it should be more than enough time to generate a new "Starman", if not in fact an entire planet of Ascended Masters. Ah Ho. At the point of total planetary ascension, the radioactive "guard" would of course no longer be needed.

Now that we have covered and gone through the Alpha-Omega experience, I want to turn to the shedding of light and truth and to the nuts and bolts of the creation and outpicturing of the fifth world and how to transmute or transit from here to there and what "there" can look like. This is going to be a general treatise. I'm not here to do anyone else's work for them. I have my own to attend to. I only wish to start the ball rolling and present an outline and input from my own experience and meditation, for all light people have input and work to add and that of course creates infinite possibilities. I thus intend here to but add my two dollars worth at the races. If any or all I present "works in the weave", then that would be wonderful. So be it.

THE PRIMITIVE PREMISE
    Let's begin at the beginning, then, as the end always leads to a new beginning except at a higher spin upon the spiral. The "primitive premise" is the anchor for biological man. I know that because it has served to keep me balanced and sane through life and has been the womb of my ascension process. It is also dirt simple.

Man tends to confuse himself in his infinite complexities. He builds a high-tech civilization that creates the illusion that it is unto itself and thus elaborates endlessly within his churches and other institutions to the point of babble. Then he wonders why he is lost and confused. Within this tower of babble are also many places for the enemies of life and freedom to hide. From there in their hiding, they promote lies and erroneous concepts aplenty and enlist a host of fools to stump for them. This has always been the danger of vast and complex civilizations that are built by unawakened man.

Now perhaps you can see the wisdom of the Hopi people, who originally came from lost Atlantis, as the "children of the law of one" and who keep that covenant to this very day. Most wise indeed. The primitive premise is ultra simplicity itself. It can, however, only be seen, known and experienced as one becomes one with it. It cannot be put in a bottle in a laboratory and analyzed. You either awaken into it or your don't. It is a way of being and seeing what is.

Meditation is the gateway that leads into this state of being. Right now I ask you to discard any and all erroneous concepts and pictures that you might have about meditation. Meditation is sunshine simple, like God. Meditation is simply "talking to God". I should say "conversing" because you not only talk, you listen as well. This is simply a conversation that springs from the axis or fulcrum of your being. You must still the babble of the world in your mind long enough to activate the fulcrum. Then you have engaged the great mind in conversation. You need no special effects or rituals. These are optional. You can do this over coffee in the morning. Anyone can do this, although, after eons of sleep, it may take awhile to get used to it once again. Once you have begun to reengage the Creator again, you have thus arrived at the "primitive premise". This is the point of true reality against you. Now, to strengthen the meditation, it is a good idea to walk out into nature periodically, preferably in an area that is untouched or altered my man. While meditating in true nature, you can contact the Adam or Eve in you; the original man or womb-man, whichever you are. From here you can see, feel, know, hear and experience the simple truth. This is what I call the "lone man on the mountain" state. It is just you, God and nature. Here you can witness yourself and all you contain, as well as witness God and nature and all therein they contain and you can know your true place as man. This is one reason that the Indian sent his new young men off alone, so they would become true men and would discover their true name and purpose, thus, the "vision quest". To truly "witness" means to "see, from your fulcrum of being, "what is",

Your fulcrum is your axis or equator. It is that unseen line between your left and your right brain and between the left and right hemisphere of your body. The light chakra system also runs down this equator. Let thine eye be single.

If you go to high ground and look down upon a town or city, you can see the fragility of man. You can see that he is building fences around himself in fear. He huddles in tribes for comfort and reassurance. He is helping each other to convince himself that it is okay to sleep and indulge in a fallen state. He is in denial of who he is and thus denies God, nature and his place in the plan. When death then approaches he is frightened and feels alone because he does not talk to God, as a whole or as a rule. He talks mostly to himself--to each other.

If you fear death, then you also fear life. Fear only lives in shadows. When you re-connect with Creator, you see that there are no shadows and no death as well. All is spirit, all is God. You are a part of it and always have been and will be. You need no guru or priest or church. You need no rituals or rhetoric or trappings of any kind in order to see this and experience this. You only need to be still and listen and remember, that which you already know. This is the primitive premise.

It has always been so since man first was, when he was simple and uncomplicated like a child. So it will always be and so will that little eternal child that you truly are, that fears nothing and simply awaits your remembering. As a child you will enter the kingdom within; as a little child, innocent, trusting and free, or you will not, cannot, enter therein.

You say you wait on God. Nay, He waits on you. He waits eternally for you to tire of your misery and childish games enough to call upon Him. Then He will lift you. He will lift you high above the eagle. He will surely heal all your hurts, dry all your tears, and bring you home in one piece.

I speak here from my own hard road of experience. Now, I walk the "good red road" forever.

When you are out in nature in stillness and the "silent knowledge" flows from your fulcrum, through your consciousness, you can "hear" the "word" in all creation. Everything "speaks" to you. All life, all forms in life, speak to you silently. The rocks, birds, bugs and plants and animals, all have their stories in life. They all have their place in creation in perfect balance and so too do you. You are Man. Awaken from the spells and hexes that you have cast upon yourselves. You have a place here as all forms do. If you want to be happy, balanced and fulfilled, you must remember your true place and purpose.

What is man? Is he simply an inventor? Well, man creates, yes. God creates, indeed yes. Therefore, man is a co-creator. However, God also sustains what he creates, in balance and harmony. God projects his original rays of gold and silver. Silver, the creating ray and gold, the sustaining ray of light. This is the father-mother aspects of God in action. Creative power and creation result. Positive-negative, light-dark, being-non-being, form-formless, life-death, etc., etc. This is the "motor" of God.

Does man sustain? Is he a sustainer as well as creator? He better be; and soon.

The meditation now takes us deeper into the weave of our world. We have arrived at the reconciliation point for America.

When I was a red man last, I wondered deeply why Grandfather had brought the white man here. We were good sustainers of the garden after all. We shunned the idea of temples and altars with all their technologies and trappings. Those things only breed trouble, jealousies and confusion. So why did this strange hairy white man arrive here, we asked? He sustains nothing. He creates and devours everything in his path and then creates more and more but fails to sustain his foundation. He is truly out of balance we said. Well, so too were we, I have come to see at last. Man was not meant to just graze in a garden forever either. He was designed to be a full reflection of Grandfather's potentials. Therefore he must become a creator/sustainer in perfect balance. From this state of balance and reconciliation, he becomes a "starman"; a builder and sustainer of worlds "with" Grandfather. So the creator/builder/inventor white man and the gardener/tender red man, both had what each other needed in order to bring man to balance. So, I am here today, in the son of a white man, to do just that. To birth the "starship Indian/cosmic cowboy" man. Together we become the "pink" of Christ. We emerge in balance together, ah ho.

Now we grow out again from primitive premise into all that can come from it in balance.

THE BIRTH OF THE RANGER
    During my lifetime of meditation, I have spent considerable time digging through my akashic attic. I've discovered many old hats and outfits that I used to wear in different times and places through eternity. Well, one thing I noticed. None of them fit anymore. For instance, the most recent outfit of great allure was We-sa-kan, the Crow shaman back in the mid-1800's. I did bring all that knowledge and experience along with me but also a great deal more. Many titles could apply, but none of them can contain all of me. Well, we men like titles, so I began searching for one that could be both humble and all encompassing at the same time. What could you call someone who has been everything, a shaman, a cowboy, an Indian, king, priest, yogi, samurai, alchemist, wizard, beggar, thief, metaphysician, sailor, soldier, warrior, etc., and who has awakened to all he has been. "RANGER" came to mind as the perfect title. In this life I practice all forms of medicine, I write, sing, dance, power walk, heal, prophesy, see, stalk, meditate, command, decree, transcribe, and project power in a multitude of ways and forms. And I'm not the only old Indian and warrior of life who has come back to run around and haunt the world again and who has awakened to himself this way, oh no. Therefore, all those who have unlocked the treasure door of their soul's experience and who are putting it into action, I have dubbed "Rangers".

We all have a lot in common. We follow the spirit, read signs, move from prompting, travel, and tend to continually expand our "range" of knowledge, experience and application. Thus the term and title of "Ranger". We all most emphatically serve the light as well. We are peppered around the world. We come in all sizes, both sexes, all races and from all countries. We are the "seed crop" of the fifth world man. The "seed men" if you will. We also witness all and are the enforcers of divine law in action. Thus, I guess we are altogether, "divine lawmen".

All the rangers I've met, including myself, are indeed an illustrious, lusty and colorful lot. We've never let fear or timidity stand in the way of the great work and journey, oh no. "Onward Rangers, to God and the stars," is our motto. To unfold like a lotus upon the waters of life, is our burning desire. To fly free of all restraint, is our highest goal, and anchor the love, light, power, will, intent and law of God within, without and all about this world, is our greatest service. To restore the plan on earth as it is in heaven. I give you now the "code" of the Rangers....

WE ARE THE MINUTEMEN OF THE GREAT
    SPIRIT, WE HOLD THE TRUST OF GOD
    WE GO FORTH UNTO VICTORY, WE ARE ONE
    WITH OUR STAR
    WE RIDE THE MIGHTY WHIRLWIND, WE SEE
    BEYOND THE VEIL
    ALL LIES WILL TURN TO DUST IN US, WITH
    LIGHTNING WE PREVAIL
    THE TIME HAS COME UPON US, TO TAKE
    OUR STAFF AND WALK
    WITH EYE OF LIGHT AND WORDS OF
    TRUTH, ALL MYSTERY WE UNLOCK
    THE DARK IS FADING QUICKLY NOW, ‘FORE
    THE MIGHTY SON/SUN
    ‘FORE LONG WE ALL WILL REALIZE, IN
    TRUTH WE ALL ARE ONE
    ....WHEN MAN FINDS FELLOWSHIP WITH
    GOD AGAIN...
    HIS WORD IS LAW...
    HIS VOICE IS THUNDER...
    HIS EYES ARE LIGHTNING...
    HIS LIFE IS EVERLASTING...

AMEN, AH HO----THE RANGER.

END OF QUOTING FOR THIS SEGMENT.

May the peace of KNOWING rest upon you and may the WISDOM of the ages light your path. For I AM and I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU: I AM ATON

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 13
    REC #1 HATONN
    MON., NOV. 16, 1992 8:47 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 92
    MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 1992
    IT'S IN THE FAN!
    As this new week dawns as any other to most of you, it shall also most likely be the LAST as you have known it! I have waited to give you this upcoming word until the sources of information could be gleaned from at least five separate inputs--even though no one will take responsibility because of too many changes in past experience. I am faced with the same thing, chelas--if I give you "PLANS" you take it and soon these "PLANS" become "Hatonn's plans", somehow. I observe--I do not plan your economic or social events!

I VERIFY THAT THIS IS TRUE
    I SUGGEST YOU TAKE PERSONAL ACTION
    AND, NO, IT IS NOT "MY" "STUFF"
    On the 23rd of October President Bush signed into executive order a shut-down of all banks "for holiday". That was to have come with a collapse of the financial institutions in the U.S. on October 28, 1992--right on the schedule given to you prior to this.

Now we have information flowing of which I will only give you brief statement. It was intended that several people be assassinated (murdered) only days (3) before election. Bush headed the list to be followed by both Raelen and Gunther Russbacher AND Stich, who would in turn, be blamed for the mission of assassination of said Bush. This did not, obviously, come off but it is uncovered and we shall write about it as soon as the documentation arrives--I shall not place my scribe at further risk over this matter.

BANK CLOSURES
    As planned this minute, ALL banks will be closed as of Monday 23rd November (a week from today). This "holiday" is planned to be in force for three full weeks! There will, in addition, be a MASSIVE trade-out of currency and all will be checked against the computer records within the banks for income tax checking, confiscation and/or fining of persons with unaccounted cash and/or deposits.

It appears at this time (although this has had to be postponed prior to this because of news such as "this") "hitting the public" that all currency (paper) will be exchanged at once. The new currency is now stockpiled in the banks. This WILL happen--if not November 23, then some time soon.

In addition, all federal "food stamps" will be changed out so if any of you put aside a few stamps "against a rainy day"--it is raining! Use them prior to next Monday for you will not be allowed to turn in for exchange more than one month's credit. With all transactions IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED AND ENTERED INTO A CENTRAL COMPUTER.

YOU ONES WHO THOUGHT ALL THE PHONE LINE CONNECTIONS HAD TO DO WITH SPYING, ETC.--NO, IT HAS TO DO WITH TOTAL HOOKUP OF ALL REGULATED COMPANIES--I.E., TITLE COMPANIES, ETC.

WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR THREE WEEKS?
    Moreover, what are you going to do when a large number of banks do not ever reopen for public service? Large sums in any bank account at present which is "unaccounted for" will be confiscated until you can document reason for holding such sums, bank deposit boxes will be opened and the same shall hold true for anything "they" choose to hold, theft or arrest you for.

Is this true? Well, chelas, many of your writers, not the least of which is ME, have been telling you for three years that this is coming and that it would be arranged to hit in a holiday buying season to bring in more complete compliance. I have been telling you almost daily that the old vaults for storage of reserve gold were filled to overflow with new currency and "coupons", i.e., rationing and food stamps. You just elected the puppet for the downfall of your nation and it is upon you!

RIOTS
    The military forces and police are on alert for expected and ORCHESTRATED RIOTS NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY for "kill force" enforcement of "order". It will be an opportunity to cause such civil unrest and disobedience as to cause revolution which will be put down in a most heinous manner.

At present the amount of personal exchange is only $1,000 and all other will need documentation or be confiscated. The exchange as it stands now, will be in multiples to one. As nearly as we can discern, coins will not be included but visible gold may well be confiscated before this is over.

RUSSIAN MISSILE
    It is no accident that the Russian missile was launched and will circle the globe for five days and is due to splash down off the North West Coastal area of the U.S. sometime Friday.

SHUTTLE LAUNCH
    Neither is it an accidental scheduling of your last "contracted" shuttle for military purposes, top secret, launch in three weeks!

WHAT ADVICE?
    If you have disbelieved me up to now--I suggest you do whatever you please for--if this comes off--it is too late to do much of anything.

To my accepting persons--get ready to meet the requirements of the Elite. You should be in the only stable bank with minimal funds, even in Corporation accounts because, most banks will be inviable following the holiday. Even viable ones will be in chaos.

PROTECTION?
    I've told you countless times that this would come and yet would come as a "surprise" and on very short notice. At the same time of transfer of funds there is all likelihood of laser tattooing for identification. Since this is a "widespread" bit of information which is yet unproven I have no further comment. However, it would certainly seem to be the LIKELY time to do this--as ones MUST EXCHANGE THE ONLY RESOURCE FOR SURVIVAL AVAILABLE. What do you do? Well, to mine, I suggest you do as your guidance tells you. You must survive and you are already into the "Beast's" system so I ask you what you are doing save being a burden on your brother if you fail to have access to food, etc. I remind you--this push to NOT take "the" mark of the Beast is also conjured to set you apart from the masses to be more easily identified as "enemy". To tattoo a "body" is the work of evil--YOU CANNOT TATTOO GOD'S "YOU". GOD ALSO, AND ALREADY, HAS HIS OWN MARKED AND IN TOW--SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I SUGGEST YOU READ THE JOURNALS! You'll have three weeks of pure HELL to read--or riot!

WHO WILL ACCEPT THE FORCE?
    Almost all of you because it will be presented as a method to bring the economy into control and HELP YOU-THE-PEOPLE! As truckers cannot afford to continue to function and food is gone from the stores (in less than a week) what will you do the other two weeks? I think this Christmas will literally, if plans work as scheduled, be a time of Satan OR you will be returning to your GOD OF LIGHT in petition to save your very lives.

FINANCIAL ASSETS?
    We always get around to that one, don't we? Well, I have given you the only method I have seen by which to protect anything-- and that is within their own system. No, I cannot enforce that you will SAVE anything when all this comes down--but remember something--the adversary (your enemy) WANTS IT ALL AND PREFERABLY IN ONE PIECE. The only possible avenue is exactly what I gave you before. Put the money into gold and then borrow against it--allowing the adversary himself to hold the collateral. They will MOST LIKELY NOT confiscate their own collateral. However, that may not be true. I suggest you readers who have ones diddling about--get them in gear. I know of no other resource who is set up to service such investment other than the Phoenix Institute BUT YOU HAVE TO BE INTERESTED IN SHARING WITH GOD FOR HIS PURPOSE OF REMNANT CAPABILITY--OR DO NOT APPLY! There ARE some who are diligently seeking a "way", it is up to you who know them to help them. The adversarial intent is TO HAVE IT ALL! Whether or not you ever get funds "returned with a smile" is possibly questionable at best--but even the adversary will need to continue to function AFTER the three weeks so I would guess that that system would continue after the incidents settle--especially if you don't give them any violent trouble. Remember, your advantage is that I know and have taught my people here how to utilize the laws as presented up to now--for benefit--AS STRUCTURED FOR THE ELITE "HAVE IT ALLS". You can bet on massive "changes" but the last changes to come will be in the manner in which the "adversary" would lose anything and in that measure you have some degree of shelter also. I DO NOT ADVOCATE ANY VIOLENCE--IT IS NOT OF GOD! SAFETY ITSELF RESTS UPON THAT REALIZATION. YOU CAN NEVER FIGHT THE ENEMY WITH ANY WEAPONS YOU HAVE AT THIS TIME.

I suggest you get prepared, IMMEDIATELY, for at LEAST three weeks of confusion, if nothing else, AND KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT ABOUT IT.

I further suggest that none of "mine" make any "long-term" contracts--for this will probably cause the collapse of all property markets, real estate and cast you into total depression.

Keep this legal mess over the immediate property going as best you can--because choices are going to be great very shortly. However, the facade of continuation of systems will continue for a while. Now I remind you lawyers--get that suit separated and FILED against the actual participants in the "non-sale" of this property. The owners of the RTC also own the courts! I DO NOT WANT MY SCRIBE DISPLACED! IT IS NOT SUITABLE TO CAUSE HER TO HAVE TO WORK FROM AN EVEN MORE CONFUSING PLACEMENT THAN IS THIS ONE--IT IS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR CLARITY OF TRANSMISSION--HOW MANY OF YOU COULD FUNCTION ON A GUTTER CURB OR IN "ANOTHER'S" SHARED BEDROOM IN HIDING? IT CAN BE DONE--BUT THERE IS NO NEED FOR SUCH, SO LAWYERS, GET ON WITH THIS FOR IN THIS INSTANCE YOUR FUTURE DEPENDS AS MUCH ON THIS AS DOES ANYONES! PONDER IT!!

Let us leave this now so that it can be given into the proper hands to get it to the people ASAP. Thank you.

ARE EARTHQUAKES OFF?
    NO! They are very much "ON". Just today you got your reminder: Over 35,000 measurable quakes have centered around Southern California alone. That missile is not circling around "out there" for nothing. Neither is your U.S. shuttle going "out there" for nothing!

IT IS TIME TO BRING THE HARVEST INTO THE SLAUGHTER PENS, SHEEPLE.

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 14
    REC #2 HATONN
    MON., NOV. 16, 1992 10:09 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 92
    MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 1992
    WHY?
    Even in the midst of the fray I am continually asked, "...well, what are YOU going to do?" "What have you worked out with Bo Gritz on this matter?" "Does Ross Perot know about this?" "Is Kissinger behind all this?" Ad nauseam!

Why would I do anything with either Bo Gritz or Perot? It is your mess, not MINE! What are YOU doing? Moreover, what do you expect THEM to do? Can Bo rally Special Forces? Probably, but so what? Where would you send them? What can Perot do--buy the nation? The going rate is now multiples of "trillions", not "billions" of dollars!

Is Kissinger "behind all this"? No--but he sure is a part of everything evil that comes down as are his top cohorts, Eagle-burger, Scowcroft and NAVAL INTELLIGENCE (by the way--THIS is THE group that holds the nation security systems in hostage). When the "black-box" ("Football") was taken FROM BUSH--IT WENT INTO THE CONTROL OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE! THIS IS THE SAME NAVAL INTELLIGENCE ROUTE THROUGH WHICH ALL OF YOUR GOLD RESERVES WERE SHIPPED OUT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THROUGH WHICH A LARGE PART OF IT WAS FUNNELLED TO ISRAEL AND STORED IN BASEL, SWITZERLAND IN YOUR ENEMY'S HANDS--THE HAPPY BANKSTERS OF ZIONISM! Please note the "sir-names" of the top advisers in transition of Clinton! And remember--Zionism (Zionists) come in all shapes, creeds and colors! Zionism is NOT Judaism!

Moreover, Mr. Majors just about blew himself out by referring to Great Britain and citizens as "British Israelis"! This was stated today on CNN! Sort of looks like the "plot" is pretty widespread, does it not?

So, now we are going to turn to other matters, like "Silverhawk", because there is abundance of information on these matters in point--you must have more on the spiritual Truth to sustain you.

I am also asked over and over--"...what happened to Little Crow?" Why don't you ask him and not me!? But I would suggest that NOTHING has happened to Little Crow--he awaits the perfection of the Great Spirit's call and command--not a space cadet's! Moreover, the "space cadet" is honored--I simply have not called so don't YOU effort to think in my stead! Attend thine own task and that of others will be attended quite nicely. Things will be exactly as they will be! (In Little Crow's inimitable wisdom of speaking and observation.) Why do you ones think there be "rift" when there is only "interruption" in the path or circuits? Do you think so little of "all" that you cannot believe at least a few simply await that which is service in proper sequence? The "timeless" connections are in the flight of a bird in symbol, the unseen love and support as the way is difficult--the strength of the silence so that the Great Spirit is heard and not the input of mortal man. Wisdom rests in the recognition of that which IS and its potential in the scheme and ultimate plan of God. If you constantly must have PROOF of something through the physical expression--then you did not believe in the first place. When the student is ready the teacher will be there! All long for strokes and affirmation--but in the higher knowing of such expression as spiritual existence--you NEED THEM NOT TO MAINTAIN TRUTH AND THEREFORE THE PRESENCE OF THAT LOVING TOUCH IS BUT "FROSTING ON THINE CAKES".

Now, with that said, let us return to Silverhawk's expression unto you, his brothers. We shall ask permission to print his work into a volume so that you might have it through his own projection--but for now, he is sharing that strength with which he is gifted to assist you through this troubled moment in experience that you might better understand.

QUOTING (Cont'd from The Winds Of God, The Resurrection. Silverhawk:

THE REBIRTH OF SHAMAN
    The true shaman is born, not made. He/she has a natural intent to live in the spirit world, more than in everyday world, and then to bring forth the knowledge from the spirit world into everyday practical use for the benefit of all life, people, and species. He/she is like unto a spiritual mechanic or doctor. The intent is to apply medicine in as wide a range as possible in order to restore and maintain balance in all things. This intent in the shaman is but the reflection of the intent of God or spirit that is an inherent desire in all life and all life forms.

When the European man forsook his natural medicine people in favor of linear science and invention, naturally this move was sure to bring trouble and imbalance in the mind, soul, and spirit of the people. That is why so many old Indians took on the white race through incarnation at this time, in order to bring forth balance and reconciliation, and so the good red road would not be lost for all time but would, in fact, be brought to an even wider range and finer level of excellence.

The European has spread his creations all over the world and is now beginning to see that he has reached a dead-end unless he expands his range of perception to include the spirit and silent knowledge, within his formula. We old Indians knew this would happen way back when we first saw the European. He was not open to choice. In nature, if you want to get along, you go along. This law was here long before man and will be here long after. You must awaken and see these laws, while there is still time, son. Learn to live in balance. Listen to the teachers and heed their words. One ignores the Truth at one's peril. When you take, you must give back. When you are given to, you must re-give. Treat others as you would like to be treated. If (when) all come to live by that one golden rule/law, we will be in a perfect world. It will come. It WILL come!

As the purification rolls on, the natural shaman will ascend to his rightful position within mankind and fill the vacuum left by the false priest of arrogant medicine and science. Life will become simple and clear then and re-balance will naturally occur.

"LOVE": THE INNOCENT FIRE
    You can see and feel love everywhere if you become still within. Have you ever met the innocent gaze of a child and had him burst an unconditional smile your way? Have you ever smiled like that since you were a child? Have you ever seen a "wild" dolphin leap clean out of the water with the pure ecstasy of being? Gaze at a garden or forest of plant people in stillness and feel the love and willingness of being as they anchor to the mother and reach for the warmth of the father's radiance. See the many creatures live and breathe and dance with life. They are all innocent children. They are love; the innocent fire and......so are you. Awaken, remember, be still, let God in, let ecstasy take you, have you and have its way. Be the bride of Christ. Know that you are the son or daughter of the most high love. He is also as innocent as a child, you know. He loves all unconditionally, yet He is the author of all wisdom. My God! You must experience how tenderly you are held and cherished. It is "we" who judge ourselves harshly and hold grudges and accuse one another, not God. He only waits and beckons to you in a million ways, every day, to awaken and remember. Meditate. Walk through that gate and know this Truth. No one, neither God nor Sananda nor I nor anyone, can walk through that gate "for" you. "You" must walk through of your own free will. Engage!

The sacred four directions of man are mind, emotion, soul and sex. These make up the aspects of our being that require self mastery in order for eternal freedom and being to take root in us. There are two other directions that must come into play also. They are, as above, so below; the monad and the gonad. From your crown or monad, you must bring in the energy and anchor it to your gourd of fire or gonad. So you must stand in the middle of the wheel in the center of the cross of Alpha/Omega and address each direction with balance and respect. When you bring the energy in your crown from God and anchor it, you are then "Christing". I see the word Christ as a verb, to "Christ". Through the Christ you get to the Father and He to you! Its is done through meditation, through discipline and through attention. Well, take your time, you have all eternity. However, we are closing a great cycle and the opportunity to fly through this portal has never been better and will not return with such magnitude for another 350,000 years. Now Sananda is a true master of Christing as well as the Lord of the Gold ray and I'm sure he will be happy to assist if asked. So, if you want "Jesus", then you have him too. However, he will not, cannot, do it "FOR" you, only "WITH".

THE MIND
    Through meditation you can learn to watch your mind and "see" what it does and how it works. The more you examine self with ruthless objective perspective, the more you will become familiar with the mind and can see how to change it, discipline it, direct it, command it and thus come to master it instead of it mastering you. The mind is one of the four lower bodies and must come under your dominion in order for you to master self. Remember, you are not your mind, "you" are spirit. Your mind is your possession. Be not possessed "by" it. Meditate.

THE EMOTIONS
    This is a real rip-roaring one for most of us. Especially rangers, I tell you. What treachery these things are when they are out of your command. They cannot be "suppressed" into mastery. They must be raised unto a higher octave of address. "Peace, be still" is the watch-word here. If you must "vent" profusely, then do so, while at the same time being aware of a "stillness" behind your emotions. When you are done venting, go directly with your mind into that stillness and seek resolution and light to apply to the reason for your outburst. This will bring you back to balance and stability within self and you will experience light "burst" within the matter. You may feel a little foolish when you realize that if you had been still and done that in the first place, you could have avoided the venting. "Eureka!" You are on your way to masterhood. Every time you catch yourself, take two steps forward. This is the discipline of the "path". You will find that you vent less and less as you progress, until it becomes a habit to go to stillness whenever there is need of balance. This is the Ascended Master way of life. It is most rewarding.

Let me tell you that you are getting this from a former "champion venter". I should have done Shakespeare. I could have played Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights. Now, after years of practice, stillness is a habit at last.

Let me just add that there is a difference between the passion born of love and the lower emotions. Never suppress this passion. It is a symphony, a dance, a poetry of expression. It is high joy and desire. When you are anchored in stillness, then you can truly know the reality and beauty of love passion. Without stillness, lower emotion is where you fall. Love passion is one of the three powers of actualization which are; unbending intent, blazing love passion, and clarity of goal. The present moment is where lies all power. The present moment lies directly between future and past or vision and memory.

THE SOUL
    The soul is your akashic. It contains the sum total of all your experiences through time and eternity: All your lives, your loves and losses; your victories and defeats, your trials and accomplishments and on and on. In meditation you will begin to "see" all of this come up. You will have flashes of your history and who and what you have been. Things you are particularly struggling with now, have most likely followed you through time. As you invite light and divine assistance and understanding and guidance into your crown and anchor it in meditation, you will begin to experience bursting revelations and comprehensions will unfold. You will "see" through the veil and gaze into perfection. You can then begin to replace discord with this perfection of feeling. This is grace. This power heals and completes your karma, so to speak. It is simply resolved and lifted off, freeing you and your mind and emotions and allows the true passion of love and life to come forth. This will happen more and more as you go.

All this progress is painfully slow at first. It is the same for everyone that way but the further you go the faster you go and find yourself beginning to take quantum leaps into freedom. Soon you can fly free for very long periods. Then it is but a matter of fine tuning and flight time experience. You will find that your soul is clean and new and that you suddenly have a great deal of "space" for wonderful things, space that was formerly taken up by conflicts. You have forgiven all and self for all trespass. This is freedom. This is true freedom and you will find yourself having tea with God everyday. It is simple. Not easy----simple.

SEX
    Yeeow! No! Not that! Can't we skip this one? I remember wishing that very thing not long ago. However, if you want complete mastery and freedom, you can't....skip it. It is the very gourd of fire. It is the life force itself--the kundilini. I speak of it last because, for so many, it will be the last to be mastered. I haven't mastered it yet myself, but I'm on the way. Sex is an irresistible urge, of course. It is the force of intent of all life to make more of itself. Sex drive is the life force of God. It cannot be suppressed or ignored. What a silly idea, but it can be meditated upon and light brought into the matter. It is not the highest expression of love, in my perception, but it is the primal love drive of life itself to make more life. Only "man" has had the free will to "warp" this beautiful thing all out of shape. Only he can use this force as an instrument of egomania. I can only say that it will never go away. It can only be "refocused".

As you rise in awareness, perception, range and light, you will experience a gradual lessening of interest in making babies and just "screwing around", so to speak. I don't mean to degrade the experience for, when there is "true" love, sex exchange is a most beautiful and powerful passion. True love is rare, however, yes? You can and will grow to evolve out of any misuse as you progress in awakening. The old expression will be replaced by new realizations. Ascension is all about "generating and conserving energy". To master self, you must stop wasting energy by "indulging" in undisciplined and discordant mind activity, emotional activity, sex activity, and soul guilt. When you are completely done with wasting energy, you can "recycle" all that energy back into your equatorial grid and use it to be conscious with--in fact, super-conscious--or for anything else for that matter. You can replace cells faster than they die and thus experience "eternal youth". You can, in fact, condition your body to accommodate enough energy to transfigure your being into ascended "light". This is it! This is the "secret"!! Simple, huh? Easy? .....No! It takes time, desire, discipline, and commitment. However, you have what it takes already built in. We are like unto warp-drive starships who have come to believe that all we have is impulse power.

When you are truly tired of the merry-go-round of Karma and you just "see" through it one time too many, you will engage this path as surely as a child sheds a bicycle in favor of a car and he won't miss the bicycle after the first cruise at sixty miles an hour. It is just growing up is all. It happens when it happens.

[Hatonn: This is a bit thick and deep and I will ask you to wait and get the book for the rest of this subject writing for I take exception to the lesson offered. Always man of Earth human species efforts to cause this experience to be totally boggling to himself. The facts are, friends, when you get focused on responsibility and your purpose for experience in this journey--YOU SIMPLY FIND THERE ARE OTHER THINGS FAR MORE URGENT AND IMPORTANT TO YOUR MISSION THAN DINKING AROUND WASTING TIME AND "USING" ANOTHER MALE OR FEMALE FOR YOUR UNGUIDED RELEASES AND EXPRESSIONS--MOSTLY OF CONTROL AND POWER.

You will be fed everything from deep breathing to masturbation as necessary and officially authorized manners of expression even unto being a medical necessity. No, it is necessary that your heart beat--sexual intercourse is not necessary under any CIRCUMSTANCES--even unto procreation as you must be aware today. You have been taught all sorts of erroneous things about that activity but almost 100% are wrong. That one act and seemingly need for that act has brought your nations and peoples to total destruction! You are going to come into control of all things physical for self or you are simply substituting one action for another under the misperception that it is somehow NECESSARY! IT IS NOT! The author gave you the answer to his own misperceptions in the beginning of this writing on this subject when he said "...I have not mastered (this one)." How can I speak of this? Because I HAVE mastered it!]

THE GAIA MIND
    Picture the earth surrounded by a golden aura glow. Remember the gold ray as the sustaining mother principle of God. Now give the earth a name, see her as a mother, a goddess in wholeness. She is Gaia, a garden of life.

Because the nature of spirit is pervasively electrical, all forms exist in oneness and unity and the "intent" of spirit is one of balance in and between all things. You are out in space, now, like a god looking down at Gaia as witness, floating in stillness. See this as true, what I have said. See Gaia and all life forms as one individual with the life forms being different parts of her body in expression. Now, where is Gaia's brain? Which life form represents her brain? HA! There "you" are. Now you are back on Earth, sitting in a chair. You are it! You are her brain, man. Man is Gaia's brain. He is the being in which spirit can be conscious of itself. He is the periscope of God and the brain of Gaia at once. Quite a being, huh? OOPs! THIS JUST IN! A CRISIS REPORT. MAN IS ONLY USING 3 PERCENT OF HIS BRAIN. THERE'S TROUBLE IN THE GARDEN. MAN IS RETARDED. He is sleeping soundly in a sensory jungle, pin-balling like bumper-cars, in a freefall reactionary amusement park. Who's tending the garden? Who's minding the store? Oh my God! This just can't be! Oh yes it can...and is. Clap! Clap! Time to wake up! What is that other 97 percent of the brain supposed to be doing? Let's go deep now into the answer.

Now we are back to the reality of "range". Now we also go back to the beginning--the "primitive premise".

When man was first placed here, he was more light than physical. He had a complete comprehension and awareness of Gaia and all she contained and was the witnesser, balancer, tender, co-creator being that accommodated all of her mind and being within his mind. Like a fully activated computer "modem", (monad), he was linked to the master computer of God and Gaia and thus served as the man or spirit in the field and the "leg man" for God, the great mind. This is being 100 percent "on", folks. This is "unlimited" range. Our brain is designed to accommodate the universal and Gaia mind altogether and accomplish rapid computations at the speed of light and thus bring about and maintain balance and integrity within all and between all things.

Our modem got turned off, and we lost contact and oneness with planetary and universal mind. We thus simply "fell" into the sensory pin-ball arcade and have been bounding around ever since. Not to mention being jacked around by the "pin-ball wizards", you know, those "seedy" types that just hang around and cause trouble for society.

Well, now we are back to meditation. It is the gateway to full activation again. We have an "arc of the covenant" already built into our beings. Step by step, sequence by sequence, we can re-activate our modem/monad and come back to experience one-ness with all once again and thus fulfill our purpose and destiny. Reactivation is a process, however. Our bodies are not conditioned yet to sustain or accommodate "full" brain/mind activity. The computer has been "down" a long time and, if we tried to do 100 percent straight away, every circuit in our being would "blow". So the sooner you begin activation, the sooner you will arrive, through process, at 100 percent again. Sooner or later you must and will. Why not sooner then? When you reach 100 percent activation, you will be where Sananda is and all the other Ascended Masters.

There have been times in my "hot" moments when it feels like I have managed 20 percent activation. It is an awesome and ecstatic experience. That percentage is a guess. Only God knows where I am in the process. That's okay. I'm on the way. That is the important thing. I'm busy being re-born or reactivated. Much better than to be busy dying.

Man has called this re-activation experience by many names like samadhi, nirvana, the kingdom of heaven, rapture, etc. Well, call it what you like. Just call it.....in. This is the highest goal of man that I am illustrating. This is the "God Head". When you reach 40-50 percent, you can qualify to drive a star-ship and go where you will. You can then be a master tender and co-creator. At 100 percent, you are a builder of worlds. Ah Ho, brother. This is the "great" work. This is the grand journey....back home.

Now I must bring forth the knowledge of our counter-parts in Gaia. We command the land. Who commands the sea? Right! Whales and dolphins. Their great brains have never lost activation. They have continually commanded the balance in the oceanic world. They have also been suffering greatly from our retardation as we mindlessly dump poison into their world and ours. They call to us in crisis. "Where are you, brother"? "What is wrong with you"? they ask. They beach themselves and die in front of us, trying to get the message through the meat-heads. I'm amazed when people go down to the beach and scratch their heads in wonderment. "Why did dey do dat, duh"? They wish for us to re-activate so that we can cross-reference in brotherhood once again.

God and Gaia know all about this. They also have brain-tool people with enough activation here at this time to accomplish their intent. Intent such as, "atomic transfiguration". Now from Pleiades source, I have received information that states that this planet, Gaia, was designed to "comfortably" accommodate five hundred million human beings. Since I am human here, this idea causes quite a "cringe". If this is true, then humans are more than ten-fold overpopulated here. I can't help but look around and see the probable wisdom of that figure. Man is such a smart-ass. He invents and invents greater technology in order to "squeeze" out more resources from Gaia in order to what, see how many of himself he can cram in here? He can neither properly feed, educate, love, or create comfortable room for those he has now. I have to give the white man and red man credit here as the only two races that seemed to comprehend the value of limited family size. The white man saw this as a way to create greater family abundance and liberation. The red man saw the ultimate truth about how many of man's numbers Gaia was designed to accommodate. However, all men have and have had their share of retarded foolishness and I do include myself.

From this knowledge base, I think we had better be prepared for many forms of Gaia's rebalancing and purification, as well as the atomic transfiguration effect. She has always had her way in her dance with Creator's life. Little boys will often be quite naughty, till mommy comes to whack them back to civility, as she has done many times in the past. Now, however, in the ending of the great cycle, Gaia must transit into a higher frequency of life. Therefore, her "special" work with "special" children is coming to an end. She must have strong and awakening children with her now. The "special" duty will fall to another mother being. It is someone else's turn, she says. And so it is. So, hurry up kids. The bandwagon is rolling by now.

As Gaia moves, we must move and change with her. If she does rebalance us to a half billion optimum, there is going to be a great deal of "space" created for the remnant. We must remember that God and Gaia will give us anything we want if we will "balance" within the law. As we learn to awaken and use more of our brain, we will see "how" to do things in a more graceful and gentler fashion. After the purification, I'm sure that the sentiment of wisdom will be that, "Let's not go through that again, shall we?"

The civilization of the fifth world must be simpler and more refined, as we human beings become simpler and more refined. A unity and comprehensive consideration must bloom in our minds. Truth must become obvious. We need not become hunter/gatherers again, nor do I feel we should. We've already done that. Let's move on. Let's take the best of what we have done and amplify and harmonize it with Gaia. We must re-emerge as her ultra brain-mind being. This is what we really want anyway, isn't it--to be home and safe and warm? Let's go for it. There has never been a shortage of anything here but awakening. Well, except that we cannot make the Earth "bigger" in order to accommodate more of us. Man must come to control and master self. God and nature cannot do that for us, at least not in a way that we would like control to be. We must harmonize with the obvious laws of creation if we want a paradise world, and if we want to be sons and daughters of paradise. Man is "planted" on worlds with the intent that he civilize himself and master self in order to grow to star-level co-creator/sustainer. We are meant to be the instrument and co-operator of the great mind as a worthy participant in its infinite growth and expression. Pin-ball was not in God's planning. That was someone else's idea, the adversarial one; in fact, the one who wishes to be God unto himself and make his own laws. Well, he must come to realize that the creation can never overcome its creator. That should be obvious. Would you let your hand slap your face under its own power? Not for long, I'll bet.

Let's go now into the meditation of the fifth world in full, and how we can get from here to there in one piece and what "there" can look like and be like. Our goal is to create and sustain a civilization and world, on a par with those of the Pleiades and a "man" in harmony with all to live in it.

END OF QUOTING FOR THIS SEGMENT.

Thank you for a long morning. May the voice be heard throughout the lands that MAN can and may find his way.

Salu, Hatonn to clear, please.

주제글 정보