2/5 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 마지막마지막

제목: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 3
    REC #3 HATONN
    MON, NOV. 9, 1992 11:58 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 85
    MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 1992
    PERSONAL
    From Doris: I'm given a minute here before I continue in today's writings. I have no thoughts yet, about next moves and how to survive in this ongoing legal nightmare--but my heart, and I speak also in behalf of E.J., is so filled with gratitude for the caring messages and help in our personal problems. I don't know how to longer "fight" or struggle with the Beast, neither can we "quit". I cannot imagine in my more sane moments of conscious thought, how we ever came to this point in our beloved and wondrously gifted country. I don't remember "volunteering" for anything--certainly nothing "great" or "profound" and if we, in some way, have served in such--it is truly of higher source and not of our own. The entire work is so "removed" from me that I cannot relate to it in any personal way--I, too, SEE it and the literal callouses in the very palms of my hands prove the physical experience to me--but I look upon the books and cannot recall even the titles of a tenth of them.

I suppose we all continue to try to live in our little bubbles, unbelieving that any intentional damage or harm would come to us in this wondrous nation--this wonderful "nation under God with liberty and justice for all".

My heart feels as if it be broken (perhaps smashed would be better choice of words) but it is truly not the property in point--for that is but a "thing" and moving is simply such a great, great inconvenience. It is the realization, even though I write of things daily, that there is NOTHING one can do against this that has come upon us. We are 62 yrs. now and all is taken from us of material "things". But what of our children? What of yours? What of our grandchildren--where shall they go and what can they do? We had the glory and the prize--and we gave it away and turned away from God who constantly tried to tell us how it would be if we continued.

No remorse of personal nature comes in here--because we realized not that we had a purpose or task--it just happened like everything "just happens". Now, where do you go? We cannot go back into "unknowing"; we can't even go back into irresponsibility. I think I begin to see ever so slightly the path which had to be walked by our Great Teacher and Brother so long ago. I think he simply found no alternative to his plight. Strangely enough--it is too late to turn even away from God for the deed is already done in the human expression as far as our "selves" are concerned and besides, we see HIM every day--every minute and HE HAS FAILED US NOT ONE IOTA--AND SHALL NOT. It is the moment's self-pity overwhelmed by the LOVE and caring of you out there who give us something for which we already feel only privilege to share and a journey in which we are just participants.

We can "buy" a tiny bit of "time" here by trying for another bankruptcy as this "nightmare" has gone on for so long we actually become, "timewise", eligible to go through it again. But that is but days of "grace" and it becomes obvious that, as is, the courts are already set to destroy us--if not physically then surely "legally" and devastatingly.

Let me just assure all of you that we have been "guided" magnificently and it is ONLY our meagre "things" under the glass and available for the taking. The rest of all activities and the writings are secure, separate and "they" have not been able to even begin to pierce the veils. We have listened and we have acted and there has been nothing of physical nature in the form of property other than this personal litigated property in question.

I suppose if we get enough physical help in time to move the mess of 60 years, we can continue our writing in a motel room or from the street if necessary--providing a friend will allow us to use his curb and a long extension cord!

Can "they" simply "kill" us? If we release our shelter of God, I suppose but they have tried that so many times it is but a "rerun"--so, who knows? When it becomes "time" I guess it is "time", we leave that to God.

Our problems are no greater than any "other's"--only different--just as our "job" is only different. Certainly, THIS DAY, it surely beats Randy Weaver's!

I am asked if I can forgive the ones who have deliberately betrayed and helped destroy us and I can't even equate a value on the experience. I honestly think, as I ponder that question, that we have gained far more from them than they shall ever have gotten from us. I am only compassionate for the others who fall into their traps. What "they" do only confirms the total reality of the Truth being gifted to us. I don't for the life of me understand, why me? Why us? But on a day like today I admit, I feel incapable of the task at hand for I can't really SEE how to get it done. Perhaps we never shall as WE think it should be--but I must trust to God that HIS plan is magnificent and covers all things--for I see it working--as we hear back from you friends across the nation and around the world--for we are just ALL children of our Creator and He has continued to remind us--frequently--THAT WHEN WE HAVE EXHAUSTED ALL OPPORTUNITIES--WE HAVEN'T! As a matter of fact, as I sit here in my self-wallowing hole--it comes into attention that "if" the RTC is a representative of the Federal government (good or bad) and thus is a part of that Federal system--would that not possibly make it feasible to go right to the Supreme Court of the United States? Is anyone out there with such legal knowledge as to comment on that? Not just whether it "should" be, but whether or not it "is" an option? Hatonn told us in the beginning of this struggle that "this case will make it all the way to the Supreme Court" and now, I wonder, if it might be "now".

I guess I too have to realize that alone I am nothing but that the strength we need flows from that which we are willing to accept as we release our own restrictions. At any rate, I thank you friends for allowing me to unburden the load just a bit while the "kick in the teeth" hurt subsides a little. E.J. never changes--just says it will work out if we just hold direction. The problem with me is I just can't seem to see the "direction". I don't paddle well because it seems that, any more, I don't know how to do anything except type and that is only that I now make lots of errors very rapidly. Moreover, friends, I have to turn it over and release it unto my higher guides and teachers and thus, to God--because it beats me all to heck as I realize I haven't the foggiest notion about the next step. I do, within, feel it is in safe hands either way.

I do think that I would like to "suffer" a while longer but Commander suggests we get on with our work for if our "time" is cut short because of this we shall not get out that which MUST go. So, what the heck--He is lots bigger than me and has offered so I think I'll let him have it. Besides, I think I like the idea of the U.S. Supreme Court. I wonder if they will throw two old people out in the street? I wonder if it is really good politics to do so. I think we should at least find out, don't you?

It IS really great to be in this position after all, for when there is nothing more to lose--you aren't bogged down by considerations of losses.

Thank you for allowing me to receive my own guidance in these few minutes for I too have no other way to learn and receive.

This next was the hardest thing that I, Doris, have ever had to read and consider as possibility. I plead to God to let it not be true but my bottom-line soul level tells me there is much truth in it. Then Commander has asked that we run the cross correspondence just prior to election. There was always, for years, total recognition and sharing between Col. Gritz and Commander Hatonn and I was totally in love with this Green Beret "savior". I can only hope that he can square away things and actions with God for the pain of watching this following unfold is by far more painful and difficult than the thought of inconvenience of losing a piece of stucco and wood. We already get Food Stamps so what else is new? But if it turns out that we were actually set up by this Commander Green Beret for further turmoil and downfall as a nation--I think my heart cannot bear it.

As Commander Hatonn always does in protection of us who serve, he allows documents from elsewhere to come forth so that we do not stand the firing squad alone. I think we have to just put this aside also and move on and allow this to take its own course because if we are going to reclaim any part of our nation and Constitution we have to do so in spite of possibilities--the worms will surface but we cannot wait. I do think that someone is going to have to convince Perot that Commander Hatonn is exactly who he says he is and somehow make this connection in joint venture for it is time to sort the real patriots from the pretenders and if one such as Perot can give us entry--we CAN RECLAIM THIS NATION, I AM SURE OF IT. I can only thank from the bottom of my heart, Bo Gritz, for the gift of KNOWING what we as a nation CAN DO under the CONSTITUTION. Pray, friends, that we have time. As a personal issue, however, I guess that within I resent now the $15,000 we loaned him early on to get his phones, etc.,--because lawyers and courts are awfully expensive. I hope that, through us, many of you didn't lose greatly. I do know that what we gained far outweighs any costs--but gosh, it gets old, doesn't it? We have to cling to the knowing that God's plan is perfect and allow it to unfold--but patience is not one of my finer traits.

The following is total copy but I am asked that I step aside and Commander will present this information so that he can comment if he chooses. For the interim time here, we will leave the source, the writer and the publication in which this has been presented, unstated. The person in point is under total physical attack from many sides and we must not damage a brother. We are asked, however, to run the information so it is not simply a "random" writing.

Commander Hatonn has not given any verification of this material one way or another--he has, however, given us bits of this information right along and so I, at least, am caused to consider it most carefully. I shall sign-off now with great appreciation for allowing ME, Doris, to dump on you a while. Thank you.

THE RUBY CREEK SABOTAGE
    THE EXPOSE OF A POLITICAL PIED PIPER
    There is evidence that the US Government intends to destroy all White power movements, especially in this country. Any White person who resents even mildly our government's anti-White policy is a threat to government, whether or not he so considers himself, and he must be destroyed. [H: Note this refers to ALL such instances--not just Supremacy groups. This basically has nothing to do with "whites" or "other"--it has everything to do with causing great racial uprisings and a negating of all freedom of speech or thought by all citizens in the United States. Herein we won't take up the subject of race for "race" as such has NOTHING to do with this AND only sets the stage for this which will follow in these writings in process.]

This is made obvious by merely reading the papers, but I (the author) have been told of this priority by a former high-ranking, 28-year veteran of CIA who attempted to "go straight" and who is now sitting in prison for his efforts. We also have evidence from the January, 1991 edition of the FBI's Law Enforcement Bulletin in which Deputy Director Floyd Clark admits that the Bureau's goal is to destroy the White racial movements. So we may consider ourselves enemies of the state regardless of our having thought about it, or not. Of course, many of our people have been tamed by government propaganda in schools, television, radio, books, movies, etc. They will not resist government's moves to ruin the White race but in the meanwhile through actions, the other races will first be the biggest "losers". There is a growing number of us who will not submit and the government has therefore targeted us for liquidation.

For the purpose of this article I have been asked to analyze the Randy Weaver incident of August, 1992. There are three parts to this complex story: Randy Weaver, the US Government, and Bo Gritz. The treachery of the government against Weaver is pretty well known by now and more comes out every day from the legal maneuvering in Boise, but there is obviously much more to the nightmare at Ruby Creek than shotgun barrels which were 1/4 inch too short. Weaver had been ordered to spy on the Aryan Nations Church. Weaver, a veteran of the CIA's Special Forces, who was therefor expected to follow orders, refused. The short shotgun charge was intended as pressure to force compliance with the order to spy. It failed and this set in motion a murder plan which included the entire Weaver family. Six (and possibly eight) highly trained snipers of the US Marshal's Service, wearing camouflage, blackface and body armor and bearing a variety of fully automatic, high-powered weapons, stealthily approached the house without a warrant. One of these, William Degan, was the most highly decorated deputy in USMS history, but he had evidently been involved in an investigation of corruption in the USMS back East. It now appears that they may have wanted Degan killed by his own men and the blame for it placed on Weaver as justification for his death. Deputy marshals Roderick and Cooper, both snipers, have already testified that there was concern about the snipers hitting each other during the back-shooting of little Sam Weaver, age 13. Gerry Spence, Weaver's illustrious attorney, is reported to have a witness in protective custody who just happened to be in those woods on Friday, 21 August, and who saw deputy marshals deliberately shoot Degan twice, killing him with the second shot.

Regarding Weaver, it is reported that he, too, had been involved in an investigation of corruption while in Special Forces at Ft. Bragg, NC. He was reportedly a witness to drug crimes allegedly committed by a well known Green Beret officer and this may be related to the recent outrage committed against him and his family.

END OF QUOTING FOR THIS SITTING, TO BE CONTINUED.

Dharma, please close this as you are needed elsewhere. We shall continue this as we move along. Just hold strong, students, for if not "We"--"Who"? I salute you and I am grateful for you who serve in spite of the obstacles and to those who continue to support and love in the midst of battle. There are many forms of "battle" just as there are many kinds of "warriors". Ye are blessed for you are the true warriors in God's battle. Thank you.

Hatonn to stand aside. Salu.

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #1 HATONN
    TUE., NOV. 10, 1992 7:53 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 86
    TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 1992
    STAY THE COURSE
    As you watch the unfolding of the Elite Plan against you-the-people, think ye it different from Russia at the time of the revolution, or France at the time of the revolution? No, it is the same and you are witnessing the noose tighten and the nations come under iron fists of control.

This day and for the several days past, the drug capital of the Americas, Colombia, has come under marshal law control through the Administration's use of "emergency regulations". All Constitutional rules and laws are moot.

INDIA
    The expectation today is that the government will close in all of India under emergency regulations, economic emergency regulations and military enforcement of those regulations. By the way, in New Delhi--two mosques are being bulldozed down BY FORCE in order to build a "ZIONIST TEMPLE" on the site. What have you done, world? Are you worthy of God's tender loving care? I see very little evidence, save among the VERY FEW, of friends to bring aboard the "glory train" this day.

RUSSIA/BRITAIN
    Yeltsin has just made his speeches to British Parliament and, surely enough, he has gotten "everything he went after". Are you awake yet?

By the way--Yeltsin is sending massive troop power with orders to "kill if necessary" all who stand in the way of enforced suppression in those nice newly freed republics set free from the Soviet Union. Does this strike any of you as strange? The Serbs through outside non-Serbian criminals are doing it, instead, in Yugoslavia. Don't be fooled by a few fancy name changes!

RESOLUTION TRUST CORPORATION
    Wall Street Journal, Nov. 9, 1992: DEAD S&Ls' BAD LOANS PROVE TO BE BONANZAS FOR BIG, RICH PLAYERS. [H: And the "death hit-squads" against you-the-people!].

"....You are witnessing the greatest transfer of assets ever from one balance sheet to another," says Mr. Joseph Robert, who geared up his Alexandria, Va. firm, a longtime asset manager for failed financial institutions, to cash in on a GRAVY TRAIN THAT GOT ROLLING THREE YEARS AGO!

[H: Would this not seem to be some of the biggest "inside" deals of the centuries? As with this Ekker property--it is the property-grab which is important, not old peoples' homes as such. "THEY" plan to have it ALL. The Resolution Thrust Corporation presents itself as a Federal Branch Service of some kind--IT IS NOT! IT IS THE FORECLOSURE AND INSURED COLLECTION AGENCY OF THE VERY CENTRAL BANKS THEMSELVES. YOU THE PEOPLE, THROUGH THE GOVERNMENT, HAVE PAID BILLIONS TO THESE CRIMINALS TO STEAL WITHOUT RECOURSE FROM YOU CITIZENS--AND DEAR ONES, YOU PAY THE BILL! As an extreme "example"--you who paid taxes--PAID THE CRIMINALS TO TAKE BY FORCE AND JUDICIAL CRIMINAL ACTIONS, MY SCRIBE'S HOME AND PROPERTY. WHILE IT WILL SIT VACANT AND DETERIORATING--THE EKKERS WILL BE HOMELESS, BASICALLY "STREET PEOPLE". IS THERE ANY SENSE TO THIS AT ALL? INDEED--THEY ARE MASTER PLANNERS IN SERVICE TO EVIL ITSELF AND YOU LET IT HAPPEN! SO BE IT. THIS IS BUT ONE TINY SMIDGIN OF AN EXAMPLE--JUST ONE. ARE YOU NEXT OR, LIKE THOUSANDS, ARE YOU ALREADY A PAST STATISTIC?]

CHANGE IT?
    Oh I see, "We will change it"! Will you--in this very village wherein my scribe lives, it is as bad as anywhere on your globe. It is not just the Federal Government, RTC and a rotten Justice system. In this community of only a handful--six people control the very life resources (Service District, it is called) of all who live here--and they do what they want including deny you knowledge of poison and infection infested water supply--AND IT SEEMS NO-ONE CAN OR WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Do you not see, chelas, that you act not, complain incessantly and move as the lamb to this slaughter of any form of sovereignty of MAN. Indeed, Satan is alive and well on Planet Earth!

RUBY CREEK SABOTAGE
    (CONTINUED)
    QUOTING:

The thrust of this article, however, centers on the mysterious CIA functionary, Lt. Col. James "Bo" Gritz of the Green Berets. Gritz has been caught in a number of lies before and since his appearance at Ruby Creek. For example, earlier, at his bizarre trial in Las Vegas on the charge of "misuse of a passport", Gritz writes in his book, CALLED TO SERVE, that the wrong charge was brought against him--one that technically couldn't be prosecuted. But, Gritz says in his public appearances that the jury acquitted him and that the jurors put their arms around him, saying, "Go get ‘em, Bo!" On page 428 of his book he writes that Ross Perot was prepared (as a last resort) to testify that Perot and George Bush agreed, in the Vice President's office, to send Gritz to Burma in 1986. Nowhere else in the chapters regarding the Burma (drug) trips does Gritz admit this, if it is true. But, it leads one to think that they are going to protect the legend that was being built around Bo Gritz--a legend that made him the ostensible (supposed) enemy of George Bush. The US Attorney for Nevada, William Maddox, thoughtfully told us on television that George Bush had called him on the telephone and told him to "get Bo Gritz" (but on the wrong charge). One of Gritz's friends told me that Gritz was wrong on the reason he was "acquitted": The passport charge should have been tried in the city where the "crime" occurred, namely Los Angeles, and that was the reason the judge threw it out. The US Attorney for Los Angeles refused to prosecute, and Gritz' reputation grew mighty in the patriot movement under the mistaken impression that a jury had validated Gritz' MIA hunting on phony passports. The truth was that the passports had been supplied TO HIM BY ELEMENTS OF THE US GOVERNMENT.

In an attempt to clarify this matter I called William Maddox at his law offices in Reno. Oddly, he speaks well of Gritz, who he says was "very brave to go into that looney's cabin in Idaho." He said, however, that he couldn't remember exactly the reason for Gritz' acquittal by the judge other than the fact that the wrong charge was filed. How about the venue? He agreed that the venue was probably incorrect, too--that it should have been tried in Los Angeles. Who originally brought the charge against Gritz? "One of my assistants--I can't remember his name. I took over the case because it was very sensitive and I have a high security clearance." Regarding the telephone call from Bush, Maddox laughed, "That was a joke! I was tired; I'd had no sleep for two days and I was trying to be sarcastic about this thing... I think there's even a video tape of me saying something about Bush, but I didn't say what they say I did..."

"Now Bill," I said patiently, "I've seen that video tape and as I remember it, a reporter sticks a microphone in your face and asks if you regret bringing the charge against Gritz. And you shrug and say, ‘George Bush called me on the telephone and told me to get Bo Gritz.' And the reporter says, ‘So you're denying that?' and you say, ‘I said, George Bush called me and told me to get Bo Gritz!"

"Well," said Maddox, "I don't remember saying it that way... As I said, I was being sarcastic. I've never talked to George Bush in my life!"

"Okay, Bill," I said. "Now, were you fired because of his acquittal?"

"No, I wasn't fired because of it... There were [some politicians] who didn't want me as US Attorney--but I wasn't fired."

There is no doubt that Maddox was lying to me. There is little doubt that Gritz' trial was an intentional loser.

If you read Gritz' book carefully you will see that his original mission from Lt. Gen. Aaron of DIA was to check reports that Americans were still alive in SE Asia--not to bring any Americans home. His strangely worded orders from Ross Perot were to go over there, investigate and then come home and tell Perot that no Americans were still alive. That was in the late 1970s.

By 1981 Gritz wanted to train men for MIA hunting. He found a man, George Brooks of New Windsor, New York, whose son, Nick, had been missing since being shot down in 1970. Gritz got Mr. Brooks to fly them down to a ranch near Tampa which would be Gritz' "training camp". Gritz hinted that there was someone who would put up $200,000 but that he was dragging his feet. Mr. Brooks saw no equipment or other indication of training but there were fifteen or so men who supposedly would be trained by Gritz. Mr. Brooks then wrote Gritz a check for $20,000. At the time, he says, he was only making about $21,000 per year, but felt that any amount was expendable to recover his son. [H: E.J. and George:--what do you suppose your REAL chances are of recovering the $15,000? It would partially pay the bond, to hold your home, wouldn't it? Strange loyalties are birthed in the evil cartel, aren't there? More strange now, comes the widespread accounting that George is MORE THAN (whatever that means) one of "them" and withholds contributions, etc. Is this true? Chelas, mine is not to spoon-feed you longer for your teeth have grown and you must learn to use the fork. It is easy enough to find out these things. Relationships must be built on "trust" and if one party or the other is not honest or honorable, then eventually the Truth will "out". I make no comment about a man's business but it is obvious that if one can project the WORD, so too can he slow it. Chelas, further, can you blame the right hand for not knowing what the left hand is doing when the hands are no longer attached to the single body? It is for you to discern--not for me to cast doubts or blame.]

Then he (Mr. Brooks) went home, believing that the secret training would now begin and a rescue operation for not only his son but for other young men would be mounted. Soon after his return home he was shocked to learn that Gritz had invited a reporter for the Washington Post into the camp. The story was revealed and the "training" came to an abrupt halt. Mr. Brooks had promised the "trainees" that, if anything went wrong, not having this sort of thing in mind, he would pay their fares home. Well, they all wanted to go home and this cost him an additional eight thousand bucks.

Some have charged Gritz with deliberately interfering with sincere attempts to rescue American POWs. Bob Keplinger, a former Green Beret and longtime friend of Gritz, says that Gritz appeared on a television program and revealed Keplinger's mission to rescue two American pilots from Vietnam in 1992. The problem was that Keplinger was conducting the operation in Vietnam at the time! When Keplinger got home, after nearly being caught, and confronted Gritz with his deadly treachery, Gritz denied it. So Keplinger obtained video tape of the program and sent it to Gritz for an apology, which was grudgingly given. Therefore, a picture is emerging of a dangerous, deceptive and treacherous individual.

A good indicator of Gritz' character and true loyalty is given to us by Gritz himself... In his second interview with Khun Sa, the Burmese heroin lord, Gritz listened as various US government officials were named as receivers of Khun Sa's heroin. Gritz interrupted the secretary just after Deputy Defense Secretary Richard Armitage's name was read. Gritz admits in his book (p. 373) that he did this deliberately, fearing that the next name he might logically hear would be that of his boss, friend and mentor, Erich von Marbod, considering the tight relationship between Armitage and Marbod. Two of his associates later criticized him, he writes, for possibly preventing George Bush from being named.

It is possible that, from this attempt to shield Erich von Marbod and perhaps others from exposure, Gritz' entire campaign against Bush is a sophisticated form of damage control; that is, the drug allegation against Bush was likely to surface eventually and to make it less credible it may have been decided to have it come from a "discredited" source such as Gritz, whose stories change constantly. Our enemies have always controlled both sides of any sensitive debate which the public is allowed to hear. In this way the full truth will never be brought out by "our side".

I believe it is important to expose Gritz for the counterfeit patriot he is. I am convinced that he remains a highly motivated loyalist of our brutal and cowardly central government, as he has been all his adult life. The basic premise of his supporters is that he earned his dozens of decorations in honorable service to the US government. But, there is no such thing as honorable service to a criminal gang of bankers and secret society members which is the real leadership of our rotten system, which is known as "democracy." "Democracy" is a euphemism for a minority rule which masquerades as "majority rule". My father was certainly wrong when he joined the Marine Corps in 1917 to make the world safe for democracy. Gritz' father was certainly wrong to drop bombs on German women and children in 1943, thus making the world safe for democracy. My brother was certainly wrong in 1950 to fight to make Korea safe for democracy. Gritz was certainly wrong to go to Vietnam in 1963 and make that part of the world safe for democracy.

Gritz brags that General William Westmoreland (CFR) referred to him as The American Soldier. Gritz claims a body count of 400. Some of his Green Beret colleagues are puzzled as to how he arrived at that figure but I will assume it is accurate. Considering, however, that this killing was done in two of CIA's assassination programs, "B-52" and "B-36", which were ordered by that old OSS killer, Bill Colby (CFR), it is more than likely that those killing teams in fact helped to prepare South Vietnam for the Communist takeover which OSS had planned from the beginning, that is, at the Teheran Conference in 1943. It was there that Ho Chi Minh was designated by the US government as the new leader of North Vietnam as well as future leader of South Vietnam, after an indecent interval during which millions would die. We now know that many of the thousands of key individuals murdered by CIA's Green Berets in the Phoenix Program and by these other killing teams were definitely not Communists. They were simply considered enemies of OSS/CIA's future plans for Indochina.

The Green Berets were and are soldiers of the CIA's private army, the Special Forces. Special Forces was designed by CIA to perform illegal and destabilizing tasks which were beyond the scope of the regular army. Gritz' personnel file states that he is a highly trained saboteur and espionage agent. Plainly put, there is nothing in Gritz' career which indicates that he is honorable or on "our side". He in fact presents himself to the knowledgeable as a zealous, dedicated agent of the secret government. At best he has remained in that totally artificial world of pure, uniformed socialism. No matter how good a military man's intentions may be; no matter how fervently he might believe that his mission is to protect American free enterprise, the reality is quite the opposite. Any man in US uniform represents the interests of central plutocratic capitalism and the elimination of business competition around the world.

The military is a vast welfare program designed to absorb and neutralize the masculine elements of our feminized society. The recipients of this welfare must occasionally go abroad and kill people designated for killing by our rulers on Wall Street. Increasingly the recipients of that welfare are being directed against us. (For example, in the federal trash heaps left at Randy Weaver's home were found evidence that CIA-army killers from Gritz' old Delta Team were on the scene.) But most of the time they are paid to go about their meaningless routines on vast military bases around this country and in other countries. These bases are also laboratories for "social research" and behavior modification and the first behavior our controllers wanted modified was our natural tendency to separate ourselves from other races. American Negroes were sent to "occupy" Germany with the obvious intent of adulterating, and thus insulting, the Germans by encouraging those Negroes to take advantage of ignorant, impoverished German women and girls. Soon our domestic military bases became integrated and Whites were conditioned by Jewish psychological specialists to ignore time-honored racial boundaries. Despite his Mormon upbringing Gritz in fact took a Vietnamese wife and fathered children by her. Perhaps this was a temporary madness for he eventually remarried within his own race.

Gritz has become very good at telling most people what they want to hear. When his conflict with George Bush became known he was soon invited to speak before Christian Identity church audiences. Within a year of his first appearance before them Gritz announced that he had joined that faith. He later denied this conversion when he announced his candidacy for president on the Populist ticket. His spokesmen now say that Gritz' religion is a combination of Mormon, Baptist and Identity teachings--a mixture guaranteed to lead to insanity if not widespread acceptance with the targeted groups. Gritz will tell us what we want to hear on relatively safe subjects such as drug smuggling, MIAs, and the Kennedy Assassination, but he sticks to the Jewish line on the dangerous subjects such as WW-II revisionism, "the Holocaust" and the Jewish Question.

There are a number of troubling questions about Gritz which came out in the Weaver episode. The first is, did Gritz ever know Weaver in the Special Forces?

Jack McLamb reported on Tom Valentine's radio interview:

"Now, Randy had called Bo Gritz the month before. They knew each other from Ft. Bragg when Randy was a Special Forces soldier. He asked Bo to come up and help him..."

However, on the television program, Inside Edition, Gritz said that he didn't know Weaver. He said the same thing at a 12 September campaign appearance in Tustin, California.

The next question is, who called Bo Gritz to Idaho? Again, McLamb says:

"Well, Tuesday of last week [25 August], I was sitting at lunch with Bo when he described to me how bad he felt about not having gone up there when Randy called... I had no idea that Bo knew him..."

But, in Tustin, Gritz said that the FBI called him in Phoenix and asked him to go to Idaho. (I have this on video tape.) From then on Gritz was working for the FBI, as we shall see.

The third question is, did Gritz tell Weaver that he was wired for sound when he went up to his cabin to gain his confidence? Gritz admitted to his Tustin audience that he was wearing an FBI body wire the whole time. This brings up the FBI's overall reason for Gritz to intervene on their behalf. As we've all figured out by now, the Feds meant for the Weaver incident to be a terror lesson for the rest of us. The whole family, beginning with Vicki, was to be liquidated.

With a stunning combination of cruelty and cowardice the marshals' murder squad lost control of themselves and possibly of the plan. Not only did they backshoot a little boy as he ran from them but they undoubtedly hit their fellow snipers, Roderick and Degan, with their own panicky full automatic fire. There is the possibility that they deliberately murdered Degan, as mentioned above. The result of all this cowardice and lies was a declaration of emergency and martial law in two counties. Local residents were evacuated from their homes. This resulted in hundreds of outsiders and locals pouring into the federal staging area to protest the atrocity of killing little Sam. Of course, the media came, too, and suddenly the little murder plan blew up into an international scandal and PR fiasco of the first order. The FBI took charge at the scene and among the 400-800 "militarized police" were the FBI's mad dog killers known as the "Hostage Rescue Team", (HRT) and they were itching to HRT someone. The marshals' killers and the goons from BATF (IRS) were desperate to murder the remaining Weavers and Harris so as to silence all witnesses against them. At the prospect of another Gordon Kahl scandal, some cooler heads somewhere in government realized that this fire had to be put out and losses would have to be taken--for in this liquidation business there is always the risk that someday a sufficient number of outraged Americans may say, "That's it! You thugs have gone too far!" and begin the righteous solution to our national problem. So, one of Gritz' friends called him and said, "Go put out that fire!"

Gritz' true role at Rube Creek was to save face for the federal government. He had to calm the protesters for the FBI. Anyone who watches this little performance in which he tells the gathered supporters of the murder of Vicki Weaver becomes nauseated at his cold and deceptive manner. "I've got good news and bad news", he begins. "The good news is that Kevin is badly wounded but alive, Randy is wounded but doing okay and the girls are all fine..." That was the good news. "The bad news is, and I want everybody to get close and hold hands--that's an order!--the bad news is that Vicki was shot and killed. But the girls are fine and spirits are high(??)(blah, blah, blah)..." Of course, he was performing for Gene Glenn, the FBI's special agent in charge of Idaho and of this operation, who was listening to everything via Gritz' body wire, unbeknownst to the supporters.

Now many people ask, "But if Gritz was working for the FBI, why was it so difficult for him to get permission from Glenn to talk to Randy?" the answer is that Gene Glenn had a dirty little secret he didn't want to get out. He didn't want anyone to know that Vicki had been deliberately murdered five days before. Later, in an interview, after Weaver finally gave himself up to the murderers, Gritz told the reporters and audience that Randy was "in the best of hands".

During the eighteen months leading up to the USMS murder team's terrorist attack on the Weaver home, the government's psycho-squad had made profiles on the Weavers. According to that profile, Vicki was tagged as a matriarchal figure who they were to "take out if you get a chance".

An FBI HRT sniper named Lon Horiuchi was therefore tasked with her murder. The head shot was at 50 feet with a high-power rifle with a scope.

Gene Glenn was obviously planning a Robert Mathews-Gordon Kahl-style incineration of everyone and everything to destroy all evidence of the premeditated murder of Vicki until his superiors realized the thing had gotten out of control in terms of public relations. The big show of citizen's arrest warrants by Gritz, Lighter and McLamb gave the needed appearance of hostility between Gritz and the Feds. It gave Gritz credibility for a day or so with the Weaver supporters until it became clear to them that Gritz was on the other side. They began to realize, especially after his heartless and rather nasty manner in the announcement of Vicki's death, that Gritz really was trying to disarm them mentally, to the specifications of the FBI.

After the final surrender the FBI's Glenn could not speak glowingly enough of the invaluable help Gritz had rendered to the FBI, to the extent of placating the so-called Nazis and skinheads with a limp "Nazi salute". Gritz made the gesture, saying "And Randy wanted me to give you guys this...(he saluted)...he said you'd know what it meant, Okay? Thank you..." At the Tustin meeting and elsewhere Gritz denied he'd ever done it! He claimed he'd fight to the death against being called a Nazi (blah, blah, blah). Its only significance is that it was another typical Gritz expediency followed up by a lie to redeem himself and confuse the issue.

Gritz was caught in another lie by, of all people, one of his campaign managers. Gritz was quoted in the Spokane Spokesman-Review as follows...

"Weaver himself is a punk," Gritz said. "Weaver is no hero. He doesn't deserve any medals. I don't think he was a very good Special Forces soldier. I wouldn't have wanted him in my command. He was very weak..."

Naturally this upset a lot of people and someone asked Gritz to explain during the question period at the Spokane appearance. Gritz said he was misquoted! What he'd really said was that he'd heard that Weaver was a punk and a criminal but now he doesn't believe that to be the case... So his campaign manager, who knew the reporter to be an honest type, figured the editor may have been playing with the quotations marks. He called the reporter, who said, "Would you like to hear the tape? I've got four hours of Gritz telling me worse things than that."

"No," said the campaign manager, "I guess not."

Nevertheless, we are going to get that tape.

As a favor for one of the local men, Weaver bought a Remington 870 shotgun with a 20-inch barrel from a local gun store. Weaver did this as a favor for the man who wanted to avoid the federal paper trail. Weaver also bought a Harrington & Richardson 12 gauge for another local man. The federal indictment reportedly names these two shotguns as having barrels 1/4 inch less than the "legal" 18-inch length. Mysteriously, in the hands of the Feds, these guns apparently developed 17 3/4-inch barrels.

It is reported to me by a former Gritz supporter that Gritz has been illegally funnelling campaign money to a friendly Florida radio talk show host. Tom Donohue's daily radio show is a Gritz-for-President cheering section. Donohue's former program director told me that the mysterious financial support of Donohue's show had the smell of CIA covert funding--via Gritz. This is a serious charge and should be investigated because, if true, it could prove that Gritz remains a tool of CIA and all of his strange, seemingly contradictory behavior would be explained.

The former program director checked Gritz' Florida election records and found that Gritz is not on the ballot in that state despite his claim to be. He found that in January, ‘92 the campaign had $1900 in the bank. The next month Gritz announced on Donohue's program that his two associates, Lance Trimmer and Chuck Jones, were "touching live American POWs". Around this time the Florida records show that Gritz' campaign fund increased by $200,000. The record shows a $400 contribution from "Jeb Bush--EMPLOYED BY CIA..." WITH THE GENUINE AND CONFIDENTIAL HOME ADDRESS OF THE PRESIDENT'S SON. I do not understand the significance, if any, of this official listing. When questioned, Jeb Bush replied, "I wouldn't give Gritz money to buy water if he were dying of thirst."

Gritz is reportedly about to be indicted for a violation of the Logan Act, which proscribes Americans from talking to foreign leaders about official matters. Gritz is accused of negotiating with Red Vietnamese officials.

Some of my friends who were skeptical of my theory on Gritz have said, "Well, the Weaver episode certainly didn't help Gritz personally..." But, according to Gritz, it did. He announced at the Tustin appearance that because of his actions in Idaho ("I'm a guy who makes things happen!") his campaign would be given two million dollars by a person or by persons he would not name. I will bet that the person's initials are C.I.A.

I believe that Bo Gritz still works for the US government--more specifically for CIA and FBI--against White power movements. For example, earlier this year the Napa (California) Sentinel published copies of cable traffic sent in 1992 from the US Embassy in Guatemala City to the US Embassy in Bangkok which identified "Jim Gritz" as an informant and operative of the US government. Bo Gritz is also known as "Jim", or "Jimmy". [H: I would guess it begins to make more sense to you ones who contacted the Sentinel for Bo Gritz participation--that they told you there was no "love" or "care to workability" on the part of Bo towards that particular paper.] The mere fact that Gritz admits that he was called in Phoenix by FBI and that he wore an FBI wire is proof that he works for the FBI whenever he is told to do so. Gritz now says he is moving to Sand Point, Idaho, which is near the heart of this country's so-called "White bastion". [H: Yes, well--but, there is also a statement claimed to have come from Gritz that he is moving to a rather remote place in Oregon or Washington--so, you have to check the "underground".]

In practically every radio interview or public appearance over the years, Gritz has repeated the peculiar phrase, "...when I put my heels to the square..." or, "...when I put my arm to the square...", referring to his taking an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic. Not having served in the US force I asked a veteran friend if this expression were commonly used? He said he'd never heard it but that he'd been regular army and that Gritz was Special Forces. I pointed out that these expressions are used by Freemasons secretly to alert others in the Brotherhood of their membership. It is quite common, as well, for career military men to increase their possibilities for promotion by becoming Freemasons. [H: Now, chelas, is there a "square" in your flag as such or is the Holy Bible a "square"? Well, let me remind you that the "square" is a MAJOR part of the Masonic Emblem!! Furthermore, it has NO PLACE IN THE CONSTITUTIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE UNITED STATES!]

On 12 September, at the Tustin appearance, Gritz said suddenly, "I'm not a Mason," in reference to the diabolic and Masonic nature of the government's activities. But at another appearance in a different state Gritz admitted that he is a "former Mason". I put this to another of his campaign managers, himself a Masonic dropout at the 4th Degree, whose pastor told him to get out. He told me, "Bo uses the Masonic handshake everywhere he goes." I asked him which level handshake? "I'm not sure but he rubs the other guys knuckle with this thumb, every time." I told the man that Freemasonry is a criminal conspiracy at all levels.

"Well, I'll tell you," he confessed, "I felt pretty bad, walking around the room with a bare chest and one bare leg in those rituals..." I told him there are no "former Masons" except the ones such as Jim Shaw, who spill the beans and expose the conspiracy.

I quote Gritz' good friend and associate, Gary Goldman, in Called To Serve, (p. 431):

"It always amazed me how tight the good ole boy net really is. Bo has got friends and associates in every office of the federal executive branch and throughout sensitive jobs in state and local governments... While it often seems hostile with all the threats from Washington, Bo is friends with all the in-betweens."

All this fits the rumors that have been circulating about an alleged government operation called "Operation Trojan Horse". This undercover plan is said to be built around "a highly decorated military hero who will find his way into the ‘leadership' of the White racists in America."

In the case of Randy Weaver it is now the criminal government that is on trial. We must devise ways to prevent such deliberate, brutal and cowardly aggression in the future. Also, I believe the Weaver incident has helped to expose the dangerous and deceptive nature of Bo Gritz, who is being set up as the ostensible leader of a fake opposition to the New World Order, which I believe he serves."

END OF QUOTING

Readers, I have a sick scribe as the overwhelming grasp of the conspiracy sweeps over her reality. It differs not from your own. I have told you continually that you have enemies immediately in your midst. I have also told you that it will be your own confirmation of MY TRUTH.

They are set up to cause the WORD to be stopped and so, too, the projects set forth.

There is ample access to funding--via this CIA incredible network--I EXPECT AGREEMENTS WITH ME TO BE KEPT, GENTLEMEN AND LADIES. YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN CONTINUE THIS SUBTERFUGE AGAINST HOLY GOD AND HOSTS. I AM WARNING YOU--AGAIN--FROM THE LEAST OF YOU BASTARD ANTI-PATRIOTS TO THE HIGHEST PLANNERS AND DECEIVERS--I AM WHO I SAY I AM AND I DEMAND THAT YOU NOT ONLY LET MY PEOPLE GO--BUT GET ON WITH THE PROVISIONS OFFERED IF I WOULD STAY UNSEEN AND ONLY USE THE "WORD". YOU HAVE BROKEN YOUR AGREEMENT AND I SHALL NO LONGER BE HELD TO MINE FROM THE PUBLICATION OF THE JOURNALS TO THE SMALLEST GREENHOUSE FOR GOD'S REMNANT.

Bo would cast the blasphemous tyranny of masses upon my back? You didn't really realize you were actually playing with GOD, did you, children? You actually thought you could continue in your game of "I spy" and "walk the crooked mile" under my nose, didn't you? I suggest from the case of the house in the "fixed" courts wherein the judges are told exactly what to do to the case of the Russell material wherein the information reaches the enemy prior to the court--I am through with the GAME. I want this "fixed" now--I want this court case arranged to allow staying in this dwelling or the covers are going to be ripped off magnificently in a great, great showing and telling.

My people are true and totally loyal and you deceive them--BUT YOU DO NOT DECEIVE ME AND I AM COMPLETELY FILLED WITH YOUR DECEITFUL USE OF THEM. WE MEAN YOU NO HARM AND WE BEAR NOT WEAPONS OF WAR FOR INTERVENTION--BUT YOU ARE ABOUT TO FEEL THE STING OF OUR POWER AND YES, INDEED, YOU CONFRONT AN ANGRY GOD!!

Don't panic, chela, it is not for you to have to discern your enemies--I KNOW YOUR ENEMIES. I know who lies and gives false projections and continues contacts and agreements with your very deadliest of sneaks against you. They wear the sign like a neon light and I realize the pain as you see the colored lights go on and you must recognize them.

I EXPECT THE "BIG BOYS" TO NOT ONLY BACK OFF BUT I EXPECT FUNDING TO BEGIN TO "GET ARRANGED" SO THAT MY PEOPLE CAN GO ABOUT THEIR MEAGRE WORK. YOU CAN TELL THIS TO YOUR NEW BOSSES BECAUSE I BELIEVE YOU HAVE ALREADY BASHED AND BATTERED YOUR OLD ONES. LET MY PEOPLE GO, PULL OFF THE DOGS AND ALLOW THAT FUNDING TO FLOW OR YE SHALL RUE THE DAY FOR YOU ARE ABOUT TO MEET YOUR MATCH! YOU PICK ON OLD PEOPLE LIKE THE THUGS OF THE GANGS IN THE STREETS AND YOU SCHEME AND PLAN AGAINST MY INNOCENT PEOPLE--THE REAPER SHALL COME, OLD BUDDIES, FOR IT IS TRULY NOT NICE TO TRY AND FOOL MOTHER NATURE--OR GOD--YOU HAVE UNDERESTIMATED YOUR FOE! I SUGGEST YOU NOT PLAY WITH THIS WARNING FOR I AM FED UP TO OVERFLOW WITH YOUR PANTING AND LYING. GET THIS LEGAL MESS THAT YOU HAVE LAID STRAIGHTENED OUT NOW OR I AM GOING TO PULL YOU DOWN--GOD WORKS IN VERY MYSTERIOUS AND WONDROUS WAYS HIS MIRACLES AND WONDERS TO PERFORM!

There are, furthermore, things which have been sent unto ME which have not come unto me. I suggest that you ones in charge of that "holding" and "silence" be speaking clearly and explicitly. If the word is not going forth--who is responsible? Is the one who writes it responsible? I think not. I am sick of your Special Forces gang members twirling around like do-do brained nerds trying to make us think you are Godly--it begins to grate upon my nerves. The interesting thing is that these ones will rarely even commit unto "GOD" but scrounge around behind the truth and claim "Jesus" as their shield. Shield? You blaspheme the very name!! INDEED, YOU HAVE MET YOUR MATCH, BROTHER SATAN, AND I AM GOING TO BLOW YOUR PLAN RIGHT UP YOUR NOSE AND OUT YOUR EARS! YOU DECEIVE MANKIND AND YOU DECEIVE AND BETRAY YOUR NATION! THIS IS A SPECIAL PLACE INDEED, AND A SPECIAL SERVICE WE BEAR--AND YOU WILL BACK OFF OR CONFRONT THE CONSEQUENCES. WE HAVE WORKED IN HONOR, TRUTH AND INTEGRITY AND THIS SHALL NOT BE PULLED DOWN BY YOUR FILTH AND DECEIT! LET THIS MESSAGE BE SCATTERED WIDELY FOR I DO NOT WISH MY PRECIOUS LAMBS TO HAVE TO BE A PART OF THIS UNHOLY ENCOUNTER--I SUGGEST THAT THEE TREMBLE IN THINE BOOTS FOR YOU HAVE ANGERED GOD! STOP THE GAME--YOU KNOW WHO WEARS THESE BOOTS AND TODAY YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM! IT MIGHT WELL BE TIME THAT SOME OF YOU BEGIN TO WALK ON THINE KNEES FOR YE HAVE EFFORTED TO DECEIVE THINE VERY GOD. MAY THAT GOD HAVE MERCY UPON YOUR SICKENED SOULS.

I apologize to my people for it is time to uncover the deceivers who would destroy you and it requires the proper time and sequence to pull them from their holes and from the woodwork. I shall not comment on what IS or IS NOT. Allow the facts to speak for self. If the above be not truth then let the reader find otherwise. If it be truth--then likewise. Who is connected to who? I think you begin to know and understand why many things have happened to distance and cover actions in many facets of this experience--who comes through and by whom? I suggest you look carefully. How is it that so many "Special Forces" and "Intelligence" dropouts are come? How coincidental???? that ones of such unsuspecting "greatness" and "notability" come to such a "nothing" little corner wherein a grandmother types at a keyboard about things of the soul and God.

Brothers, I welcome all the help we can get but I shall not bless your evil deeds against your own and nation. I now suggest you get busy and break some of the bindings that you cleverly have laid around my people and I fully expect you lawyers to do something through the contacts you very well know--to get a stay on this dwelling so that my people suffer no more this year over it. We don't mind playing that game with you because, frankly, I care not that this place is outside the name of these ones, for obvious reasons, thanks to your clever maneuverings and set-ups in coalition with the police, etc. But I expect you to back this thing off for it has gone far enough to anger me greatly!

I repeat: This battering will stop or I think you can see that much can be done to "pay the piper" without physical violence! For you who doubt that, I suggest you look around you, good buddies.

Dharma, allow us to simply close this, precious. Know that I cherish you and my beloved friends. Know that I love and appreciate my enemy for they have truly kept us alert and given us that with which to confirm GOD'S PRESENCE! Please allow the veil of understanding in this instance, child, for you do your job--and I must do mine. In love I take leave, thanking you for your service.

Commander Hatonn to stand-by. If you go forth and look, you shall be given to see for I am very, very near. Hold it gently but firmly within thine heart, children.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#059, "REALITY" ALSO HAS A DRUMBEAT!

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 HATONN
    WED., NOV. 11, 1992 8:05 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 87
    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 1992
    ROCKEFELLER BY ANY OTHER NAME
    I am not going to take time to write much on the "daily". I want all of you to be prepared for some breaking news regarding the economy.

The plans are, NOW, to have a "December Surprise"--(so what else is new?)--and do their "thing" with the economy. The arrangements are already made in England through Russia and now that the Clinton puppet is about to be seated and so that his little cartel will be hidden in the actions--the economic bomb is supposed to drop so that it hits the outgoing administration rather than the "new".

CAN this happen? Yes, most certainly, for you are going to find that lots of things are NOT what they seem, including Bill Clinton. You are going to be finding out that Clinton is actually William Jefferson Blythe, IV, and actually is directly a Rockefeller. This will be breaking in the Center For Action Newsletter. I make no comment about it at all other than to say that you had better be paying attention very closely now. I wish to take no credit or blame for this information presented. However, in order to balance a bit the load that will be repercussion to those writers (correct or incorrect), we shall reprint Clinton information regarding other investigations and actually making it into the Washington Times. By the very route of public information, i.e., Washington Times, one must be a bit cautious but the facts are that what has been uncovered cannot be longer hidden and printing during election madness causes the whole of the information to be buried and considered "election lies". No, it is NOT election lies but is simply the steps in the taking of AMERICA before your "very eyes" and "under your noses". I must continue to protect "sources" who will present the full story. We are prepared at this time to reprint whatever is asked of us on this subject.

I believe you will find from yesterday's writing that I am no longer bound by any agreements to the adversarial opposition. They have broken contracts with the higher Command and bear no honor or integrity. It simply will be all but impossible to continue the massive subterfuge. I shall continue non-intervention but I will protect as necessary my crew and worker. What you do with information, readers, is solely up to you as individuals and, of course, the adversary believes you will continue your path of doing "nothing". So be it.

PJ 59
    CHAPTER 6
    REC #2 HATONN
    WED., NOV. 11, 1992 8:41 A..M. YEAR 6, DAY 87
    WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 1992
    DECEIT
    ONE DECEIT NEEDS MANY OTHERS, AND SO THE WHOLE
    HOUSE IS
    BUILT IN THE AIR AND MUST SOON COME TO THE
    GROUND!
    CLINTON TOURED MOSCOW AT WAR'S PEAK
    THE WASHINGTON TIMES, Monday, Oct. 5, 1992, Washington D.C.:

Six weeks after he helped organize a massive anti-war, anti-U.S. protest in London, Bill Clinton quietly turned up in the Soviet Union for a visit during the dead of winter and at the height of the Vietnam War.
    The unusual trip, according to Clinton campaign officials, occurred while Mr. Clinton was on vacation from Oxford University, which he was attending on a RHODES [H: In honor of the man, Rhodes, FATHER and AUTHOR of the ONE WORLD ORDER!] Scholarship, and included a week's stay in Moscow as a "tourist".

Clinton campaign spokeswoman Dee Dee Myers, responding yesterday to a series of questions from The Washington Times, declined to identify whom Mr. Clinton met with while visiting Moscow other than to say, "He bumped into all kinds of people...but he did not do any anti-war organizing while there."

The Democratic presidential candidate refused to be interviewed on the subject of his travels through the Soviet Union but instead relayed his answers through Miss Myers.

Rep. Robert K. Dornan and three of his Republican colleagues have sharply criticized the Moscow trip during eight nights of speeches on the empty House floor that were televised nationwide on C-SPAN, saying there are many "unanswered questions" about why, when and where Mr. Clinton went.

The conservative California Republican has suggested that the former anti-war activist and draft evader may have been duped by Soviet intelligence officials.

The Bush Administration has been silent on the Dornan challenge which reportedly has drawn nightly television audiences of about a million people, and has prompted at least one placard at a Clinton campaign stop and countless calls to Capitol Hill, the media and talk radio shows.

Yesterday, however, Bush/Quayle ‘92 campaign spokeswoman Torie Clarke said: "It is yet another chapter of deception and deceit that has characterized his life. We would join in the chorus of people asking Bill Clinton to come clean on his draft status and anti-war activities. [H: But note, readers, he never did have to do so!]

Despite Mr. Clinton's claims to the contrary, recent statements, newly discovered letters and accounts by longtime friends and associates show that he was actively involved in the anti-war movement as both a participant and an organizer in at least three countries.

Asked if public knowledge of Mr. Clinton's anti-war activities would hurt him at the polls, Miss Myers said yesterday she didn't know. "There hasn't been a national candidate who grew up in that generation until Bill Clinton, so we're seeing it played out for the first time," she said.

"The Republicans want to re-fight the Vietnam War because they think it's a way to grab that wedge issue back with the American people, and it's our strong sense that they want to move beyond the Vietnam War and the shallow rhetoric," Miss Myers said.

The spotlight on the candidate's trip to Moscow, she said, is a "smear campaign pure and simple.... It has nothing to do with the real issues in the campaign."

According to Miss Myers, Mr. Clinton toured Europe during a vacation from Oxford. She said he rode alone by train from Helsinki, Finland, and went through Leningrad before arriving in Moscow on New Year's Eve 1969.

Moscow was the only Soviet city Mr. Clinton spent time in, and he visited the usual tourist attractions, Miss Myers said. "He was a tourist. He was a student traveling on a break. He paid for it himself," she said.

"He had a 40-day break in the winter of 1969-1970," Miss Myers said. "In that period, he took a trip through northern Germany, Scandinavia, the Soviet Union--Moscow actually--and then went to Prague."

Former U.S. Soviet and British intelligence officials who worked during the period in question said in interviews that Mr. Clinton's explanation raised questions in their minds.

A British Soviet specialist who advises defense and intelligence agencies in England and the United States said the Soviets made solo trips to Moscow by foreigners prohibitively expensive by requiring visitors to stay at first class hotels and hire KGB-controlled Intourist guides so that they could be closely supervised. [H: Please remember Mr. Clinton's claims that he was poor and had to go on a scholarship--a widowed mother raising him and so on--!]

Angelo Codevilla, an intelligence specialist with the Hoover Institute at Stanford and former Republican Senate Intelligence Committee staff member, said foreign visitors in 1969 and 1970 were under close scrutiny by KGB security police.

"If Bill Clinton's travel was not supervised and arranged by the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, his was the only one," Mr. Codevilla said.

He said all travelers were treated as part of a major government propaganda effort, and Intourist, the Soviet travel agency, made sure that visits would "somehow benefit the Communist Party".

A top official in Britain's M15 intelligence at the time said Mr. Clinton "fit the profile perfectly" of someone the Soviets might cultivate and recruit as an "agent of influence". "He was articulate, attractive, popular, an American Rhodes scholar opposed to the war--just the person the Soviets went for," said the official.

A former Soviet official who took part in efforts to influence Western public opinion against the Vietnam War said liberal anti-war activists, such as Mr. Clinton, would have been of great interest to Moscow.

Through various "friendship committees" and fraternal groups, the Communist Party tried to lure liberal Westerners to the country who could be used knowingly or unknowingly in anti-Vietnam War propaganda efforts, said the former official, who declined to be named.

Paul Mercer, author of Peace of the Dead, which documents Soviet ties to British and European peace organizations in the 1970s and 1980s, echoed this assessment.

"He might have been relatively innocent, opposed to the war, but because he was a Rhodes scholar at Oxford, they (the Soviets) might have been trying to cultivate him," Mr. Mercer said.

The Times has been unable to determine thus far whether information about Mr. Clinton's visit is contained in recently opened Soviet archives.

In a June 12, 1989 article in the Arkansas Gazette, Mr. Clinton first acknowledged he had visited the Soviet Union "in the early ‘70s" and described the period as a time of "good relations between our two countries". [H: Good relations?? while in the middle of the most frigid "cold war" known to man AND a battle against one another in open warfare in Vietnam and parts south of the U.S.?]

Rep. Sam Johnson, Texas Republican, remembers the time differently. A POW in Hanoi during Mr. Clinton's visit to Moscow, he said the Soviet Union was actively supplying the North Vietnamese with weaponry and training.

He and Reps. Randy "Duke" Cunningham and Duncan Hunter, both California Republicans, have joined Mr. Dornan on the House floor calling for further explanations by Mr. Clinton of the Moscow trip and his anti-war activities.

Mr. Clinton was studying for a bachelor of philosophy in politics at Oxford at the time but never got his degree because he did not sit for exams or write a required 30,000-word thesis after being at the university for two years, according to Georgian Ferry, the university's press spokeswoman.

Oxford officials have clamped a lid of secrecy on Mr. Clinton's academic and travel records, including information about his trips to other countries and cities. Miss Ferry said the records are confidential.

Mr. Clinton has told Arkansas voters for nearly a decade that, while he was opposed to the Vietnam War, he was only an observer in anti-war protests during his days at Georgetown University in Washington and at Oxford.

He told the Little Rock Arkansas Gazette in October 1987, for example, that he attended only two protest marches and did so only to listen to the speeches. He said he never did anything with regard to anti-war demonstrations for which he would be "ashamed".

A variety of sources now reveal that Mr. Clinton was actively involved in the protest movement as both a participant and an organizer in at least three countries--the United States, Great Britain and Norway.

He also was one of 40 student leaders from throughout the United States who attended a closed-door meeting in early-1969 in Martha's Vineyard, Mass. during which anti-war strategy was discussed and nationwide marches and protests were planned.

....is described in a new pro-Clinton book, Bill Clinton: The Inside Story, by Robert E. Levin, a Wall Street investment broker and author who concluded in the book that Mr. Clinton "has what it takes" to be president. [H: I would certainly concede that this is a true and thoughtful statement--but how many "presidents" have you seen come from an unknown governorship in a tiny least forward American state walk right into the top slot of the used-to-be most powerful nation in the world? Note the Khazarian Zionists involved--even to the open writing of a false book biography!]

Mr. Levin said Mr. Clinton attended the weekend retreat shortly after he had begun to actively participate in the anti-war movement--"even helping to organize rallies and protests".

Federal authorities said it was the Massachusetts meeting that led to the Creation of the Vietnam Moratorium Committee, which sponsored and coordinated anti-war and anti-American demonstrations throughout this country and Europe.

The Moratorium Committee, along with the New Mobilization Committee to End the War in Vietnam, were the major coordinators of the nation's largest anti-war demonstration in Washington on Nov. 15, 1969.

The Moratorium Committee also was the primary organizer of Oct. 15, 1969, marches in the District, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, California, New Jersey, New York, South Dakota, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Maine, Louisiana, Tennessee and Florida.

Hanoi radio publicly praised the October marches, saying the protests reflected the American people's desire to "save their sons from the useless death in Vietnam."

Mr. Clinton had returned to Oxford in the fall of 1969 and did not attend the November Washington protest.

But David Mixner, a founder of the Moratorium Committee, has credited Mr. Clinton with helping to put the protest together and has recognized him as a major player in the protest movement.

In the book, BILL CLINTON: The Inside Story, Mr. Mixner is quoted as saying Mr. Clinton "volunteered his time and efforts to assist us in preparing for the Washington protest and in anti-war protests in hundreds of cities and towns around the country."

It was Mr. Clinton and others who organized a March of Death on the U.S. Embassy in London in November of 1969. During that march, about 1,200 demonstrated against the war at the U.S. Embassy and later held a torchlight vigil. Many of the protestors wore black robes and painted their faces white and were praised by the New China News Agency, the official North Vietnamese newspaper Nhan Dan and the then-Soviet Communist Party newspaper Pravda.

"He (Mr. Clinton) didn't break the law, but he was pushing the police and the legalities as far as he could," said the Rev. Richard McSorley, head of the Center for Peace Studies at Georgetown University. "He was one of the main organizers of the American Embassy protest in 1969".

Literature announcing the march and inviting attendance said Vietnamese citizens were being "massacred" by U.S. troops and that the Communist Provisional Revolutionary Government was the "legitimate government of South Vietnam". It described U.S. policy in Vietnam as "bankrupt".

During the London demonstration, Father McSorley said Mr. Clinton joined protestors carrying a coffin with a cardboard effigy containing the name of a dead American Soldier: Later, when U.S. officials refused to receive the coffin, he said it was Mr. Clinton who negotiated with police to persuade them to get it inside the embassy compound.

In his 1969 book Peace Eyes, Father McSorley also described their trip to Oslo, Norway, saying the two visited with conscientious objectors and attended a prayer service the day after the London demonstration. He said he and Mr. Clinton also met leaders of the International Peace Bureau and the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. Both organizations had officers at the time who also served with the World Peace Council.

Federal authorities have said the World Peace Council's principal activity in 1969 and 1970 was to organize worldwide propaganda campaigns, coordinated on a regional basis by national peace committees. The British Peace Council is a subsidiary of the World Peace Council.

According to a 1980 report by the Senate Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, The World Peace organization had received about $50 million from the Soviet Union to support Soviet national defense and international military objectives. One of its major goals, according to the report, was to support worldwide anti-Vietnam War campaigns.

Let us leave this copy for a minute. I would suggest you think on the FACTS actually involved herein. There is NOTHING wrong with speaking out or actually "demonstrating" against something with which you do not agree and find as abhorrent as was the Vietnam War--HOWEVER, CITIZENS--THE MAN IN RUNNING FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT OFFICE OF YOUR NATION--LIED, LIED, LIED AND LIED ABOUT ANY SUCH INVOLVEMENT AND NEVER, UNTIL ELECTION, AGREED TO ANY SUCH ACTIVITIES. THIS CAN ONLY INDICATE GROSS COVER-UP OF BOTH ACTIONS AND INTENT. DOES THIS MAKE THE MAN A "BETTER" CANDIDATE PERHAPS? WELL, IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT QUALIFICATIONS AND BACK-UP ENFORCEMENT OF THOSE SECRET ACTIVITIES, I SUPPOSE YOUR ANSWER MAY BE POSITIVE. I REMIND YOU, HOWEVER, THAT THESE ACTIVITIES TOOK PLACE HAND IN HAND WITH THE SOVIET KGB.

THE HOTEL IN WHICH MR. CLINTON HAPPENED TO STAY IN MOSCOW IS A NOTED (BY INTELLIGENCE OFFICERS, FOR YEARS--THE "NATIONAL") HOTEL RECOGNIZED AS THE "KGB SAFEHOUSE" IN THE SOVIET CAPITAL.

So, now let us look at another rather interesting article on the subject:

THE WASHINGTON TIMES, Oct. 9, 1992.

HYSTERIA IN DEFENSE OF AWOL WILLIE
    The Clinton media clique has rushed to battle stations, but it may be too late. [H: Never too late if the Soviet Bolsheviks are in control of an election!]

Mr. Slick may yet become President Slick, but nobody will ever be able to say they didn't know whom they were voting for. America is at last learning a lot about the man the home folks call Slick Willie

The questions that Mr. Slick raises every time he declines to answer questions about a past he's forever making up with lies and evasions continue to hang over the man who may be the 41st commander-in chief of the United States.

Nearly all the reporters covering the campaign steadfastly refuse to ask the hard questions that ought to be asked, and mock those who do, usually hysterically. Michael Kinsley needed first aid last night after his hysterical performance on CNN's "Crossfire", his voice reaching levels Jenny Lind never did and Jesse Norman never has, his mouth spraying spittle across the studio. (Two cameramen sent out for their raincoats.)

The reporters who have gone in the tank in pursuit of a Democratic president in their lifetimes definitely do not include the reporters for The Washington Times, who are, with the kind of digging that once marked nearly all great newspapers, unearthing a wealth of detail about the man who would command our armies.

Larry King, who is particularly resented in the news trade, where he is regarded as a superannuated disk jockey with a big head, nevertheless asked President Bush the obvious questions raised by the stories in this newspaper, and now nearly everyone beyond the nation's newsrooms wants answers.

Despite the odd lack of interest in the story by the dominant-media newspapers and the Associated Press, on which nearly all of the 1,700 U.S. daily newspapers depend, this newspaper has received dozens of calls from news organizations across the country every day this week, pleading for fax copies of our stories.

The dominant media write only about the reaction to the stories, the easier to discount and distort the story. The Los Angeles Times, for example, reported that the president, asking Mr. Slick for just a simple explanation of how he got to Moscow in 1969, who paid for the trip, whom he talked to and what they talked about, was merely "following the lead" of Rep. Bob Dornan of California, co-chairman of the Bush campaign, "who has been charging for weeks that there was something sinister about the Moscow trip." This is meant to prove guilt by association, but Mr. Dornan's questions are pertinent.

The Los Angeles Times noted, helpfully, that travel writer Frank Rounds reported "that the Soviet tourist agency Intourist was offering moderately priced packages in 1969 for $18.90 a day, including a hotel room and one meal."

Maybe. But yesterday Mr. Slick, for once not as slick as he thought he was, says he thinks he now remembers that he stayed at the National Hotel in Moscow. [H: see above re: National Hotel.]

This was unfortunate for Mr. Slick. The National is not a student hostel. In 1969, almost nobody walked in off the street to get a room. Rooms were priced 2 1/2 times the going rate for a room in a similar hotel in New York. A simple dinner in the National's dining room--"simple" is the right word--would run to $60. The National, regarded as the place to be by the Soviet political elite--it was at the National that old Joe Stalin wined, dined and occasionally shot his guests--was not the place you could expect to find an innocent from Arkansas playing Mr. Lonely Guy on New Year's Eve. Not unless he was TAKEN THERE BY SOMEONE SEEKING SOMETHING FROM HIM.

No one has accused young Bill Clinton of being a Communist, of being unpatriotic (this is the media's word), nor even of being a poor man's Jane Fonda. Some people do suggest that he was a naive and selfish rube, enjoying the left-wing limelight in London, organizing protests against the United States at a time when he had been excused from the draft on a worthless promise while other young men were fighting--and some dying--in his place in Vietnam.

He rejects the universally held notion, he said yesterday, that an American has an obligation not to criticize his country in public when he is abroad, just as a man never criticizes his mother to strangers. It's his lack of gratitude, and his utter contempt for decent and honorable Americans asking about what he was doing in London and Moscow, that are beginning to anger growing millions of us.

So be it--welcome home "comrades"! I trust you will enjoy?? your stay in the new Communist state of Soviet United States of Amerika! May God of Light in Christ forgiveness have mercy on you blind lambs. And for you who defend the nation within your hearts--may the "Force" be with you--because you will most surely need it!!

To clear now, please--there is much to be done on a personal front this day while you weep and wail over the results of that dandy war in Vietnam and flood a black memorial slab with tears to those who were uselessly slain and the ones unrecognized on return and, worse, now are dying in torment and tragedy from the hands of your so-called "LEADERS" INTO HELL.

Perhaps these things are worth retrospective thought on this day of "memorial services". So be it. Amen.

주제글 정보