PJ 54
CHAPTER 3

REC #2 HATONN

WED., AUGUST 26, 1992 8:50 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 10

WEDNESDAY. AUGUST 26, 1992
Continuation: SHOULD THE UNITED STATES PARTICI­PATE AND ENCOURAGE DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION? From an article pub­lished by the Committee to Restore the Constitution, July 1986, regarding an article (hearing) Sept. 26, 1969. (First part of document presented herein on 8/25/92.)

QUOTING:

COLONEL ROBERTS' REBUTTAL TO
REPRESENTATIVE OTTINGER' S OPENING REMARKS
The Honorable Ottinger made some splendid points in sup­port of world government in his presentation. I believe that he may have impressed you with the urgency for such world gov­ernment, protecting us from a nuclear holocaust, which is to­day's example of international wars, we must embrace world government under the United Nations, or a similar agreement. I think we are familiar with this technique of harassment and ter­ror. It has been used against us for a good many years. I don't think that it is necessary to refute the fact that there is a nuclear potential. But, let us keep in mind who actually controls the nu­clear trigger on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.

I believe also that Congressman Ottinger attempted to paint the United Nations as the "good guy". For purposes of illustra­tion, on the reverse side of this coin, we ought to identify some of these "good guys". And since I talked about the Security Council, I would like to identify some of the good guys in the Security Council. In fact, specifically, I would like to identify the Under Secretary for political and Security Council Affairs in the United Nations. [H: Keep in mind the "date" of this of­fering. The positions, etc., will not now probably be valid. You will recognize some of the names, however, but note that the list shows ones who have BEEN IN THESE POSTS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE U.N.]

The Under Secretary post is actually the supreme director of the Security Council. He is the permanent member, whereas the President of the Security Council rotates, as you know, every year. But the permanent official, selected by the United Nations Secretary, is the Under Secretary for Political and Security Council Affairs.

These are the men who have held this post since the begin­ning of the United Nations:

1946-49 Arkady Sobolev USSR
1949-53 Constantine Zinchenko USSR
1953-54 Ilya Tcherychev USSR
1955-57 Dragoslav Protich YUGOSLAVIA
1958-59 Anatoly Dobrynin USSR
1960-62 Georgy Arkadev USSR
1962-63 Eugeney D. Kiselev USSR
1965-67 A.E. Nesterenko USSR
1968-(present; 1969) Leonid N. Dutakov USSR. [H: Keep in mind that this is exactly as it is supposed to be: Soviets in charge of all military forces according to the United Nations Charter.]

These are the "good guys".

U.S. HAS NO VETO OVER SECURITY COUNCIL
The Congressman also mentioned that in as much as we have the veto power we are not bound to any distasteful decisions of the Security Council. I would like to point out that we no longer have the veto power in the Security Council. [H: Go read that line again!] This was taken away from us by the "Uniting for Peace Resolution", passed by the General Assembly in 1950. At that point the General Assembly assumed all of the prerogatives and powers which formerly were limited to the Security Council therefore effectively circumventing U.S. veto power in the Security Council.

I would also like to point out that the Congressman stated that UNESCO and its humanitarian activities is of considerable pride to the United Nations. Many of us realize that UNESCO is the propaganda arm of the United Nations. Its purpose is to con­vince the American people that the United Nations is the hope of the world. We know that Jesus Christ is the hope of the world.

And now, in order to further examine the United Nations we will have a question and answer period.

(q) Col. Roberts, I have here an article from Foreign Affairs, the Council on Foreign Relations. May edition, written by Youst. He is talking about the treaties, SEATO, CENTO, NATO, and he says under existing circumstances the United States would no doubt have to join in resisting an attack if re­quested by Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, the Philippines, Thai­land, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, and would also probably have to come to the assistance of such states as India and Iran if they were attacked by Communists. Would you like to comment?

Roberts:
Yes, I believe that it is now general knowledge that, although it has not been officially admitted, there are something like 42 area treaties committing this nation to send her sons to defend other countries; what may not be generally known is that this number exceeds 5,000 separate agreements, treaties and other involvements, which now commit the American government, if you will, to place at the disposal of the U.N. Security Council, United States citizens in uniform for the purpose of defending against aggression anywhere in the world. This of course, has been highly publicized in the discussions in the Senate of the United States, in their discussion of Senate Joint Resolution 85, and has uncovered such things as the agreement with Thailand, which now permits the placement of American soldiers, citizens in uniform, at the disposal of Thailand commanders. In other words I believe that these agreements very lucidly and dramati­cally show that the Congress of the United States holds the American people and their sons in utter contempt. Because the American soldier in uniform is now a paid mercenary who can be sent to fight as a paid mercenary in any nation in the world under these agreements.

(q) I'd like to ask Col. Roberts a question. I'd like to read a paragraph from a pamphlet which was given to me, "The Anatomy of a Revolution", says contemporary history, in fact, convincingly suggests that those that head the federal govern­ment are manipulated by mattoids, by men of unbalanced and dangerous brilliance, who direct the exploitation of the United States power structure by applying an internal psycho-eugenic science as a weapon against the people. They have seemingly perfected a sophisticated, systemized plan incorporating brain washing and genetic prostitution to achieve Soviet style control over the American social order. Col. Roberts, Who are these people?

Roberts:
Just happen to have a note here. I believe that we can show who these people are by placing this question within the param­eter of the United Nations, because this is what we are talking about.

It ought to be explained that the United Nations was spawned two weeks after Pearl Harbor in the office of Secretary of State, Cordell Hull. In a letter to the President, Franklin D. Roosevelt, dated 22 Dec 1941, Secretary Hull, at the direction of his faceless sponsors, and we are going to identify them in a minute, recommended the founding of a Presidential Advisory Committee on Post War Foreign Policy. This Post War Foreign Policy Committee was in fact the planning commission for the United Nations, and its Charter. The purpose of this Com­mittee, Mr. Hull stated, would be preparing for "effective par­ticipation in the solution of vast and complicated problems of international relations which will confront the United States and the world after the final defeat of the forces of aggression."

Now, without going into too much detail as to the structure of this Committee, which was the planning committee for the United Nations, I'd like to identify the men who made up the Committee, beside Secretary of State Hull.

Mr. Sumner Welles, Under Secretary of State, who was Vice Chairman of the committee. A member of the Council on For­eign Relations.

Mr. Norman Davis, President of the Council on Foreign Re­lations.

Mr. Myron C. Taylor, member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Dean Acheson, who was then Assistant Secretary of State, also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Hamilton Fish Armstrong, Editor of Foreign Affairs, which is the official publication of the Council on Foreign Rela­tions.

Mr. Adolf A. Berle Jr., Assistant Secretary of State, a mem­ber of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Isaiah Bowman, President of John Hopkins University, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Benjaman V. Cohen, General Council for the National Power Policy Committee, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Herbert Feis, Department of State Advisor on Interna­tional Economic Relations, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Green N. Hackworth, Dept. of State legal advisor.

Mr. Harry C. Hopkins, Chief, Department of State, Division of Commercial Policy.

Mrs. Anne O'Hare McCormick, editorial staff, New York Times.

Dr. Leo Pasvolsky, who was then a Special Assistant to the Secretary of State, Chief of Departments Division of Special Research, and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

I point out that since it is apparent that each member of the Committee, chosen to create and write the Charter of the United Nations was, without exception, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, or under the control of the Council on For­eign Relations, it is obvious that the secret government of the United States is the Council on Foreign Relations. And that they manipulate and operate our foreign policy through the Sec­retary of State and the State Department as the supreme direc­tors of our policy.

(q) The U.N. has no army?

Roberts:
I believe that it must be stated that the United Nations does have an army---OURS. As a matter of historical accuracy, let me remind you that the American military establishment in Ko­rea is still called the United Nations Command.

(q) Don't you think it would be a good idea to have every mem­ber of Congress pass an examination concerning the United Na­tions?

Roberts:
I believe that it must be brought out that under Article 5 of the Constitution of the United States there are only two ways in which the Constitution can be amended and that is by a con­vention of the states or by ratification of two thirds of the states. Now we have shown in the preceding discussion that powers of government, namely the power to declare war and to control military ventures anywhere in the world, to transfer our soldiers into these conflicts without the approval of the Congress, is a violation of the constitution. Because the Congress by Constitu­tional edict and direction is the only authority which can authorise the declaration of war and the commitment of our national economy and the lives of our young sons in a defense posture to preserve and protect the United States.

(q) (United Nations is a communist plot, etc. ?)

Roberts:
The point was made that we are fighting Communist aggres­sion, therefore it is in juxtaposition to the United Nations, vis-a-vis Russian Communism. Well, let us dispel that faulty premise immediately. I think it must be apparent that there is something vitally wrong with the conduct of the war in Vietnam when the number 26 military power in the world is able for seven years to thwart the military might of the number 1 military power, the United States. Further, I would point out that this montage of military action against the backdrop of mainland Asia is in fact a subterfuge. It is a subterfuge because we are supporting both sides of this war. We are supporting both sides. We send busi­ness groups to Moscow to make deals with this enemy, to make arms and ammunition to send to the Communist enemy fighting our sons in Vietnam.

We find that the major port of Haiphong, through which most of this military hardware is processed, is left intact. It is never bombed and never will be because the United Nations Security Council in Vietnam, just as they did in Korea, control both sides of the action. To create conflict. Why? Because "No-win Wars" create a resignation on the part of the American people, and through terror and 'giving up', will persuade the American people that the resolution of these evil wars all over the world must be world government. World gov­ernment is the objective.

(q) I would like to know if either of you are familiar with a let­ter verifying the Security Council's involvement in the Vietnam War.?

Roberts:
No, I'm not.

(q) Are all U.S. actions in Vietnam reported to the U.N. Secu­rity Council?

Roberts:
Yes, Douglas McCarthy III, U.S. State Department, in 1965, in response to a letter from Florida, asking the question, "Is Ar­ticle 54 of the United Nations Charter being observed in Viet­nam", answered in the affirmative. His answer was, "Yes all of the actions undertaken in Vietnam are being reported, in com­pliance with the provisions of Article 54, of the United Nations Charter, to the Security Council." "This is proof positive that U.S. military action has to have the approval of the Security Council before it can be implemented."

(q) I'd like to ask the Col, according to my reading, I under­stand that the United Nations Charter is virtually a copy of the Constitution of the USSR. Am I correct in that understanding?

Roberts:
I think it is significant to remember that one of the framers of the United Nations Charter was Leo Pasvolsky. Leo Pasvolsky was born in Russia of Communist parentage and came to this country at a very early age. He was inserted into our govern­ment and rose by rapid progression into a position from which he was able to ultimately transfer certain sovereignty of the United States into the United Nations. I think this is significant for this reason: You can take these two documents, that is the United Nations Charter and the document you mentioned, the Constitution of the USSR, and you can compare these and you can see where the material from the USSR Constitution has been taken and inserted into the Charter of the United Nations. It is that close.

(q) (Question on U.N. international peace and security)

Roberts:
I would like to present two sides of the same coin. The one side Congressman Ottinger presented was international peace and security. The other side of the coin is full and complete disarmament. Now, 'full and complete disarmament' presup­poses the creation of a disarmed world. But this is a false goal, you see, because what the internationalists, and apparently Congressman Ottinger, really propose is a central political authority backed by overwhelming military power. And that military power is to be controlled by the United Nations. Not as a world international peace force but the same kind of peace enjoyed by the Soviet citizen under Soviet bayonets."

I should like to point out that the international peace and se­curity that you will enjoy under this world government is al­ready spelled out in a Bill of Rights for world government pub­lished by the United Nations General Assembly on 12 Jan 1967. It is called the "International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights".

This is the same Bill of Rights for world citizenship which you will enjoy very soon unless you do something about it, un­less we change the march to the animal farm.

You know we have a Bill of Rights under the Constitution. This is the Bill of Rights for world citizenship. It is a duplica­tion, by and large, of our own Bill of Rights. I'd like to show you the comparison.

Article 18, of the new bill of Rights: Freedom to manifest one's religion or beliefs may be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed. [H: But by who and how is the "law" pre­scribed? Ah so!]

Article 19: Everyone shall have the right to hold opinion without interference but it may be subject to certain restrictions, but these shall only be such as are provided by law.

Article 21: The right of peaceful assembly shall be recog­nized. No restriction may be placed on the exercise of this right other than imposed in conformity with the law. [H: Ah, but all of these are according to "the law" which is NEVER DE­FINED!]

THIS IS THE ANIMAL FARM!
(q) Why is it where the Communist interest is involved the United Nations seems to be weak, and when the United States interests are involved, we are on our own?

Roberts:
I believe that for clarification it should be noted that the United States is the only nation that ratified the Charter of the United Nations as a treaty. So we are the only ones actually legally bound by it. It must be very obvious that the purpose of the United Nations was to collect and control the military estab­lishment of the United States.

I served in Korea, just as Congressman Ottinger did. I was with the 187th Airborne Regimental Combat Team. The other nations serving in Korea were token forces. [H: Sound fa­miliar--over and over and over and over - - -] The brunt of the action was always carried by United States military forces. And one of the shocking things that I witnessed, and which ac­tually began my thinking and investigation, was this: for the first time in American history, I saw American dead being buried under a foreign device, the United Nations banner.

(q) What is the Council on Foreign Relations? And where do they meet and how can we attend?

Roberts:
The headquarters of the Council on Foreign Relations is the Harold Pratt House 58 East 68th St., New York City 10021. And the way you attend these meetings, and they are held all over the United States--there are something like 39 subcommit­tees of the Council, is to be a leader in your community, either as an industrialist, banker or military leader or in some other top level echelon. Then you may be invited to become a member. Either a member of the New York committee or a subsidiary committee. And to answer your first part of the question. The Council on Foreign Relations comprises some 1800 leading in­dividuals on the American scene; industry, banking and military and every other social/government facet. Of these 1800 we believe there are about 300 who are the decision makers and who have created this monster called the United Nations.

(q) In view of the Congressman's answer, a very good an­swer to some peoples ears, my question: Do you know anything about the Executive Order, do you know anything about the Ex­ecutive Order in which our President, since 1956, can just sign away our Constitution, our Bill of Rights and we will be under the United Nations Charter? I'm sure Col.Roberts knows:
Roberts:
The question of course does not relate to statutes but to Exec­utive Order. The Executive Order is a technique, a rather re­cent technique, which was devised by some preceding presidents to circumvent the Constitution's restrictions in so far as 'a state of emergency'. There are today something in excess of 3,000 of these executive orders which have been inserted into the Fed­eral Register. These Executive Orders automatically, without the consent of Congress or anyone else, become the law of the land, once they are signed. Provision of all of these Executive Orders is to transfer control of every facet of our economy and industry, military, communications and the entire structure of these United States and to create a dictatorship under the Presi­dent. They provide for, in case of a national emergency--and national emergency is not defined--so that any condition which is determined by the President (or more accurately his faceless advisors) to be an emergency will be the excuse for imple­menting these Executive Orders and transferring us wholesale into a world government.

I believe that we might come to a conclusion by reducing this problem to the central issue.

Congressman Ottinger has again and again extolled the virtues of the United Nations and his belief that we must have world government if we are to resolve the threat of war. What has been ignored by all of us so far, is the fact that such a world government presupposes the transfer of sovereignty to a world international body. Now, nowhere in the Constitution is the Congress authorized or permitted to dissolve the Constitution.

Congressman Ottinger, and every other member of Congress, has taken an oath to defend and preserve that Constitution. They are not doing it!

END OF QUOTING

The prior article is one of the MOST IMPORTANT WRITINGS YOU SHALL EVER READ, CITIZENS. I suggest we close hereat and allow some digestion. These things in point have ALL COME TO PASS, NOW OVER TWO DECADES IN PERFECTING. INDEED, YOU ARE IN SERIOUS AND GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCES. DENIAL OF MY SELF AND/OR THE INFORMATION WILL CHANGE NOT ONE IOTA OR HAIR OF IT.

TO STEP ASIDE, PLEASE
Hatonn to clear.

PJ 54
CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

THU., AUGUST 27, 1992 2:37 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 11

THURSDAY. AUGUST 27. 1992

INCREDIBLE HAPPENINGS
?
No, that which "seems" incredible is only of that which you are unaware. What is happening with Commander Gritz and Randy Weaver in Idaho this day is not incredible--it is THE WAY YOUR GOVERNMENT DEALS WITH THOSE IT WANTS TAKEN OUT!

WOUNDED KNEE
My intent is not to complain to my own crew--BUT, how are you going to reclaim the world if you cannot gain enough pas­sion to cause a listener to understand importance of events? What is happening in Idaho is going to go beyond a "wounded knee" incident this very day if it is not stopped now.

Randy Weaver was set up by the Feds and now they have orders to "take him out" and that means, in this instance, WITH family and anyone around the dwelling. Now that Gritz is there, it be­comes harder to achieve that end--however, it is already a standoff. There may well be more than 10,000 Gritz colleagues and supporters on location by this time tomorrow.

We have ones who personally know Bush and others at that level of Government, efforting to shut down this fiasco. I would suggest that it is part and parcel of a plan to totally bring down Bush because it is more than "just" Bush. When these people "talk" it will pull down Bush, Kissinger, Eagleburger, Scowcroft and hundreds upon hundreds of government wigs.

GOD HAS SENT YOU THE "WAY"--WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH IT? WE SHALL SEE, WON'T WE?

I ask that Mark Gil Boyne be contacted and give support, E.J., I do not want Dharma on that phone--"they" are trying to silence her and have effectively succeeded this day as this is the first time we have for instructions and sharing. The tape this morn­ing was "emergency" for I wish you to function on your own creative ideas. You, E.J., must face the fact that the effort is, first, to cause you to be unable to think clearly or rapidly. You have had this happen enough in other "emergency" circum­stances that I have to ask you to sit a minute and attend ME--not through Dharma--directly please.

Gil will need to know what he can do. My suggestion is that he directly contact Claudia and let her share with him. Even if Gil is away--the message should be among the very first that he en­counters on his return. If it would be necessary he and Bo could lay out that whole mess of Fed children through hypnosis but it requires fearless confronters and I see few who fit the role. He may also be most helpful in notifying Stallone of possibilities here.

You ones have an unbelievable opportunity to harvest attention--I ask that you do so in EVERY way you can think of--no matter how ridiculous the approach may seem to be. Drastic situations are cause for drastic actions.

This IS THE TIME to be able to get Gritz before the nation--as at some point the incident will have to be attentioned even if the man is not.

You will note that to this time on this day, there is full CNN blackout of all mention of the Idaho situation. This IS your time to make hay or let the harvest go. You need to test the patriot grapevine with contact of everyone you know and ask that ev­eryone your contacts know--get with the appeal for support.

HURRICANE ANDREW
Note a total lack of relief for any of the people who just under­went the hurricane in Florida and along the Gulf Coast. No supplies have arrived and ones are not allowed in or out of the Homestead area. It is such an obviously intended attack on the "people" in that area as to have to be covered from public view. Even the relief craft trying to get in was crashed--deliberately, right after takeoff. I am not going to put you ones in danger by spelling things out for you--you should be able to figure it out. The point is TO TAKE ACTION AS OPPORTUNITY FLOWS--NOT SIT UNTIL IT PASSES.

We need ones such as Gil to get aboard in complete devotion to this coming election and that means YOU ONES MUST SEIZE THE MOMENT TIMELY. You are watching Martial Law and foreign enforcement at work.

In Florida the poor little lady from Larry King Live is in a state of total panic and shock--as NOTHING is done. She is peti­tioning all to contact Bush and require that he follow through on his "promises". The relief promise is now not for another full 24 hours. The babies cannot survive for there is contamination, poison serpents and other plagues which are now setting-in.

NATIVE AMERICANS
This is your opportunity to take national note of the brotherhood and bonding between the Native citizen and the White/Colored brotherhood of citizens. It is time to put aside all creed, color, racial and other hatreds, join hands and stand tall for your foe is now identified. Brothers, it is YOU against what appear to be YOUR OWN. No, they are your deadly enemy and puppet politicians are but the sham at the control panel with no switches hooked to anything. They are nothing but "dummies" flopping in any direction pushed or pulled.

You as Americans can make it or break it--RIGHT HERE TODAY! I REPEAT: YOU HAVE ASKED GOD TO GIVE YOU "THE WAY" AND SHOW YOU "HOW"--HE HAS DONE HIS PART--WHO WILL DO YOURS? My crew cannot do it all for everyone and neither can election committees--neither can "Bo". Together you can do it easily for you now have THE METHOD to break the blackout on the media.

INDICTMENTS AGAINST GRITZ
There is a secret indictment already processed against Comman­der Gritz to forcibly take him out of the public arena. You can allow that to happen or you can stand tall beside him and disal­low such criminal assault against you. If you allow this fine man to be taken away in chains--how think you that God will protect YOU? The processing is going on at panic pace to forcibly get him out of Idaho. There MUST be enough of you there--to see that that does NOT happen. You need not fire a shot nor give cause for arrest--but if enough of you are THERE--they dare not take rash action. Now, if they DO take Bo away--cover that place like a blanket and do not leave that area.

The bullies are planning to do whatever is required to distract you and the likely tool will be more massive earth-based catas­trophes.

If you turn away from brother and God this time, I suggest that you are in real serious trouble, world citizen. For if you turn from the least of HIS--YOU HAVE TURNED AWAY FROM HIM! PONDER IT.

You can recover your country but it requires immediate action for the window of opportunity is already closing. Can you not see what is happening? Just in Florida it may well "require" Bush to make Executive Order Emergency measures to override the stagnant system. This will then make him look really GOOD to those who are literally dying in that place. Think about the "dirty tricks" and remember the JOURNALS and the story piled upon story about other deliberate attacks and murder on your own to further the New World Order. They are going to take out 6 Billion--do you think a few suffering citizens in Florida or Louisiana bother them?

Dharma, take this out of the equipment and get it processing--you ones are running out of "day". Blessings upon your service through the long and painful hours when the body is sick and weary and there are endless tasks ahead. I think it unwise to try to write on generalized subjects this day--let us go with the flow, get a current update on data and status and KEEP THE IN­FORMATION FLOWING! Can you citizens realize that in an­swer to GOD you can save your nation? This is the way it shall be done or it shall not be done at all. God works WITH you and not FOR you. Opportunity is about to blast your door down--PLEASE HEAR AND SEE.