PJ 54
CHAPTER 17

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., SEP. 5, 1992 9:04 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 20

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 1992

WATCHIT' S
My assumption (??) is that Editors are pulling out pertinent in­formation from the writings which are suitable for the "Phone line". We have not time to daily write a special output unless there is something most urgent underway of which you all are aware and awaiting instructions and update.

We have so many "hot potato/potat(o)(e)s" in our own laps to handle that I ask understanding and patience. Our small crew (which gets smaller and smaller daily) has about all it can handle with the adversary's workers from right within our household--firing death rays at us. This is not "new" news for I have stated it continually with the ones right in the room at the time--drowsing off or looking wide-eyed and innocent and exclaiming "atta boy". Most are simply "tools" and are too sleepy to real­ize what they do, others act in need for self involvement and others are simply downright evil--wishing to live off the work and assets of "another" and will do anything in the name of greed and need.

It is apparent that ones at Criminal Politics saw fit to unmask a "user" in the midst and now that person has turned full frenzied attack upon us as we seem to be the last bastion standing be­tween him and totally deceiving some of our own people who had come here originally asking for "protection" and "guidance".

I have no pick with that which transpires between men--unless it involves our work or our people. This now does BOTH and will not longer be tolerated. In the threats to blackmail us in some perceived fancy that there are hidden agendas and criminal actions of some sort, this person has defiled every confidence of workers, employees, courts and even stolen the LIBERATOR mailing list and that of AMERICA WEST and then fingers one of the office persons as having arranged it. This is to somehow cause him to appear more righteous in his actions.

I must now soon make public that incident for our promise to you was that NO ONE would go onto anyone else's mailing list and we have had inner battles over that point on several occa­sions. Now, there is no earthly way to track what this man and his "insiders" have done or utilized--and I have to inform you of this theft. This is NOT "accusation"--the man told us he had it and if we did not do what he required, he would mail to ALL on the listings and "blow you out".

I have confidence in the LIBERATOR readers to understand our situation and we shall do all possible to retrieve the information but once claimed to other computer discs, it is hard to be sure you have retrieved all stolen information. It is turned over to Mr. Tipps (attorney) and the Constitutional Law Center but res­olution has not yet begun.

The man, further, is efforting to cause ones to cash out their gold reserves (collateral) in the "Institute", demanding full pay­ment when prices are lower than when purchased--causing other participants to have "loss". This will NOT happen--to you who have such security in the Institute.

A splinter "group" has decided to make a trek to Colorado to form their own "group" arrangements--at the expense of a poor, misguided and confused person who had originally placed her funds with us to PREVENT JUST SUCH FOOLISH ACTIONS SHOULD OPPORTUNITIES ARISE. WE DO NOT, HOW­EVER, HAVE AUTHORITY TO PROTECT HER BUT SHE SHALL NOT CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY OTHER PARTIC­IPANT AND I MAKE THAT CLEAR. E.J. and Dharma have, prior to this, made loans to cover "calls" and other "shortfalls" to insure the security of every participant. This will not longer take place as I am weary of my people, who do naught save serve, bearing the burden in a crumbling world because of per­sons who have no Godly intent--only use of our system to fur­ther their own greedy desires. This man is desperate for funds and this child will lose everything. I cannot help what she does, further--but she will not take winnings and gain when she has created loss and chaos. It IS an excellent sorting tool, however.

One in the group, after over a year, still drives an automobile which is the Institute's. I ask that it be retrieved--blackmail and infiltration with intent to do harm is not a ticket to longer using that which is provided by and for God.

The man behind this is recognized by you as "John Coleman". He goes in his "gated" community where America West and the LIBERATOR paid all expenses to move him in and stabilize his family, along with publishing a book at my request--calls him­self William Clarke. I find that at Criminal Politics, he is known as John Clarke. The facts are that the man has been "sheepdipped" so many times that even "He" cannot remember who he is supposed to be at any given time.

I hope you will all understand that I must keep my scribe and as­sociates in total security because the man projects "violence" and even has a poster on his door warning of explosives ready to detonate if "uninvited" persons come onto property. This was pointed out to Charles Neil who simply went to pick up his own generator on loan to this family. When ones went to exchange original computer equipment (repaired and useable) to get two computer set-ups on loan to this man and son--the neighbor said he was tending the house and had instructions to CALL THE POLICE. This was yesterday and we shall now have to turn it over to the legal procedures to retrieve the equipment. The material was loaned in order for this person to work directly on LIBERATOR layout and production--HE NO LONGER IS IN ANY WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE STAFF. The other was purchased and loaned when the man in point had failure of his own system. A new computer was purchased by the Institute and loaned while (the Institute) had the original apparatus re­paired and parts replaced at no cost to the individual.

Knowing the person in point was having great difficulties, the issue has not been pressed into legal retrieval because it has seemed so atrocious to all senses. The equipment is now neces­sary for the task it was purchased to serve AND the ones in point plan to take the equipment and leave the area with it. That, or they are lying to the "group" who is planning to serve their money needs.

I can only remind all of you--"IT IS NOT NICE TO TRY AND DECEIVE MOTHER NATURE---OR GOD." GOD WILL ALLOW YOU TO WORK IT OUT RIGHT DOWN TO THE LINE BUT WHEN IT BECOMES DIRECT ASSAULT AGAINST HIM, HE WILL UNCOVER THE LIES AND, THEN, AGAIN ALLOW ALL INVOLVED TO WORK IT OUT. I HAVE LAID THE PLAN IN POINT OF DECEP­TION TO ONES INVOLVED AND CAN ONLY HOPE THEY WILL REGAIN CLARITY OF PERCEPTION.

IN THIS PERSON'S FRANTIC THRUST TO DISCREDIT, DESTROY AND DAMAGE US AND OUR WORK--HE HAS ONLY GIVEN ABSOLUTE CREDENCE TO US FOR THAT WHICH HE CLAIMS IS NOT AND OTHERS HAVE SUF­FERED FAR LONGER THAN HAVE OUR PEOPLE FROM THIS PERSON IN POINT. IF YOU OFFER TRUTH, THE ADVERSARY SENDS IN HIS HONOR-GUARD TO FOOL YOU--HOWEVER, THE ADVERSARY ALWAYS DE­CEIVES HIMSELF AND REVEALS HIMSELF IF LEFT TO UNFOLDING OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

What will America West Publishers do? I don't know but it would appear there are criminal actions involved herein in thieving computer data, mailing lists, searching through private documents and files and in holding property unlawfully. Since the mailing list as held by America West both for our JOURNALS (magazine) and the LIBERATOR (paper), I do ask that some action be taken for this allowance of entrance by one so unscrupulous is reflection on our own readers and violation of their rights to privacy. These things above are NOT hearsay or assumption--this man says he has this information and is using threats and "blackmail" with them. My first suggestion is that HE THINK AGAIN! I have sent yesterday's unveiling of the full plan as he had struck it, to many, many locations--I will not print it in the LIBERATOR until such time as he has time to read it and look carefully at that which he has been caught in the "doing". So be it for he had immediately sent a representative to retrieve a copy from boxes as offered to local participants for sharing of information as we write daily. Ah yes, it IS painful to our workers to realize that the enemy has been within and continued to feast at our table and sit with our communion. But this, chelas, is TYPICAL of the adversary who uses and de­stroys.

Do we cast these persons to the winds? No, but if they willingly go into the whirlwind, they shall be left to the whirlwind. I would believe that most will see the truth in the situation and not allow ego, guilt and discovery keep them from seeing the Light in the truth of the actions in the moment.

NOTATIONS OF INTEREST
Have all of you taken NOTE of what Senator Barbara Mikuiski has been crying forth about FEMA? She has been most active in Labor and Human Resources and states that the actions of FEMA in recent emergencies are atrocious and unthinkable. She goes on to say that they have failed in every way to meet the people's needs timely or materially. She then wraps up her assault by saying "...they are totally unprepared to meet any emergency needs of natural disasters or instances as they were set forth to serve. They have spent all their time and resources preparing for NUCLEAR WAR." Yes, you had better read this again or if you are on the phone--you had better ponder it care­fully. Are YOU seeing those "preparations for Nuclear War?" Do "they" not tell you the "threat" is over? How so it is that truth comes in such strange passages.

TOBACCO COMPANY FIRST BIG BUSINESS
IN RUSSIA
Does this not make you a proud American and Malboro Man: "...the first major industry in Russia will be an American Cigarette Company which will put out 'umpteen' million cigarettes for the local economy!"?? This and the guaranteed subsidies now promised by Bush to the Grain Cartels (not the growers in America) for shipping grain off to these "needy na­tions" should about do it, brothers.

If you are unable to see WHAT they are doing to you by view­ing Florida, Los Angeles (where not one thing has been done following the riots) and in other places where damage has been so massive that it is only shadowed by the more disastrous (used for publicity for the politicians)--just wait! What they have in store for your confirmation of destroy and gain control--is on the execution boards NOW.

SUCH AS SPOTLIGHT
Now I'm told by some that it is easier to believe from places such as Spotlight. PLEASE, I said read such Journals with dis­cernment. Spotlight offers as much disinformation, no infor­mation and mixed information as does the Establishment New York Times.

"How can we know that?" you ask. This last edition brought to my attention tells it all. There is open attack on Republicans (which means nothing as all Elite are working for same goal) and any "negative" spurts against Clinton are buried "inside"--while the topic of the Idaho incident with Weaver was covered -- WITHOUT ONE MENTION OF BO GRITZ!!! This would, at best, be hard to do since the entire event ended up revolving around Bo Gritz--but if you note the FULL MEDIA BLACK­OUT ORDERS AGAINST BO GRITZ, it makes quite a lot of sense. If anyone can remember far enough back--the Spotlight originally pushed Gritz in every possible way including adver­tising his books. They refuse to write on the subject or on any involvement with POWs and/or allow his books to be mentioned in the paper.

So, do I say "Don't read it"? NO--No! Read it and then COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN AND RE-COMPLAIN--TO THEM, not me. They betray a trust which was built much as the Man in earlier subject did herein--build trust, give many truths, suck you in--and hang you. By what they "do not say and do" tells it all. They WANT you to know about the Bilderbergers and the Elite Strongmen so you will recognize the power and strength when it is unleashed ON YOU. They have told you that Clinton is groomed BY THESE ONES to serve--that is why Bush is blasted right and left. Are they mad at Bush? Probably, but it matters not--FOR THE ADVERSARY AND ALL WORKERS TOWARD GLOBAL CONTROL HAVE THE SAME GOAL! How they get to that goal is supposed to be totally confusing and it is depended upon that YOU-THE-PEOPLE DO NOT WAKE UP IN TIME TO REALIZE THE TOAST HAS BURNED OR THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY WHEAT TO MAKE THE TOAST! Most often, as these papers and periodicals seemingly pour forth inside information--they are only manipu­lating you into false impressions.

Just as every time there is going to be massive upheaval in the world over Israel--there is some show of distancing and irrita­tion with Israel--only to end up giving away MORE than was originally asked for. THIS IS THE GAME. IT IS UP TO YOU TO BE DISCERNING AND SEE BEYOND THE SHROUD. LIKE ALL NEWS, AND IN THIS INSTANCE EVEN BETTER, THERE IS GOOD NEWS TO DISTRACT. You do not stay in business blasting the Establishment and New World Order and work and publish RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES WITHOUT MORE THAN "TOKEN" PROBLEMS WITH THE ADL. COME, COME. The ADL is but a working faction of the British Intelligence Community--that they have filled with Israelis to confound the Jewish Community.

THE JOURNALS. PAPER AND LESSONS.
As more and more readers come to share, we get bunches and bunches of letters asking questions and demanding responses and explanations of something said in, say, Journal number 56. Why would you expect to understand Calculus if you never went to third grade arithmetic? If you start at the end lesson of a home study course--do you expect to skip all lessons prior? We are constantly blasted up one side and down another for some perceived indiscretion only to have the next line read like this: "...and I've read one of your JOURNALS and three LIBERATORS ...." or, worse, "...a friend loaned me your last Liberator and I....."

These JOURNALS are written in sequence and dated--just like a study course or magazine. These are factual pieces done as quickly as we can get them to you while every effort on your place is put forth to STOP THEM. Mostly, they integrate that which is available, has at some time been available or that which has directly been banned or removed from your ability to attain. We are spiritual in truth--but we must cover that which is "WRONG" to allow you to see WHERE YOU ARE, and then we can talk about where you are going and HOW to get there.

Most of you wish me to write you individually and give you in­formation that is in at least a dozen of the JOURNALS--I cannot do that to the regular readers and, therefore, ask you new par­ticipants to be patient and do your own homework. I am not in the business of giving private readings and tutelage to individual seekers--the information is FOR ALL--6-1/2 BILLION of you. Neither am I responding too apologetically to you who claim no "time" to read. We have, through one scribe, produced 58 full JOURNALS and parts of two additional and written a weekly paper of anywhere from 28 to 48 pages--in 36 months. This is not to make you feel sorry for my scribe or myself--but to show you that it CAN BE DONE. And to you who thrust nastiness at Dharma by, "...well maybe, but you don't have to do anything else like work, tend kids and the other problems we 'people' have to face." Oh? She and E.J. have nine children, 9 and 1/3 grandchildren, a houseful of people constantly, offices in the home which means people ALL the time and who do YOU think does the things of living? She even cuts her own hair AND E.J.'s. So, is this some kind of "miracle worker" or something? No--just like YOU with a willingness to serve, a desire for knowledge (of which she now finds she had practically NONE) and a love of nation and brother.

This is, however, why it is so difficult for her to have her own ones who claim such abiding and deep friendship and understanding, giving gifts and then shoot with poison darts in the back at the directions and in the hands of a Charlatan from the world of undercover intelligence brokers.

I say the foregoing because I have to ask indulgence and pa­tience from you as we effort to get to responding to your in­quiries and demands. Few are demanding--most are loving and ask only "if you have time". Know you are beloved and every contact is accepted as a gift and treasured. Each item sent is treasured and has special meaning, forever lasting, between we who receive and you who send. We never object to objections and disagreements for they most often give opportunity for the best lessons. This is often difficult for ones to understand while undergoing the attack, but the water clears in the unfolding.

As with the opening discussion this morning--we will be most happy to print both sides of the arguments ongoing with Dr. Coleman and others--I do, however, feel the time and space is too precious for such unless the lessons worthy and the informa­tion worthy. My intent is always to offer all, petition you to read ALL on ALL subjects and THEN, ONLY THEN, discern intent and judge actions. Without all evidence there can be no honest discernment.

THIS AFTERNOON'S MEETING
Dharma, you do not walk alone into the den of jackals. The meeting was offered for the sharing and we have visitors and loving friends who have traveled far to meet ME. I thank you for walking into the target zone but I promise you, chela, that if the house be filled with the enemy--we shall clear it THIS DAY. Ones who come in effort to regain footing are welcome--those who work as has this group to damage and destroy, shall not enter into MY HOUSE AND REMAIN. These meetings are not some cult gathering. These are gatherings of my workers and people with a job to do, projects to discuss, business to share, help to offer or ask and an opportunity to share questions, answers and speak of that which bonds us together--GOD and our purpose in service unto that GOD.

Please trust and understand my actions of allowance to this point, of these ones, in order to pull the viper from the den--but it shall not continue with your enemy in your very room as guest. I have warned over and over that I WILL NOW USE NAMES AND PLACES of the deceivers as appropriate and thus shall I do.

Release this now that we might go over this. Thank you.

PJ 54
CHAPTER 18
REC #1 HATONN

SUN., SEP. 6, 1992 10:58 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 21

SUNDAY. SEPTEMBER 6. 1992

MUSLIMS
The most important "inside" information (as you ones like to say) is regarding the war in Bosnia, etc. It is going to blast forth like a time bomb which feeds power from itself.

The surveillance of Southern Iraq is an excuse and cover for what is at hand.

The biggest lie put forth as a mere passing tid-bit is about your Largest aircraft carrier, the Independence, being in the Persian Gulf. This is how the media is staged to give false information according to that which they want you to hear and believe.

That Carrier is stationed as close to Yugoslavia as waterways will allow--along with the Sixth Fleet at ready. The other "cover-up" allows the United Nations and the United States (remember that YOU fill the needs for money, equipment and gun fodder (your babies) FOR THE U.N.--refer back to recent writings) to operate in secret.

So what is afoot?

The entire Muslim world is rallied and ready to step into that "little" disagreement in Bosnia. NOT ONLY ARE THEY READY BUT THE TURKISH FORCES ARE ALREADY INFILTRATING AND ARE AT READY TO MOVE IN IN MASS--WHICH, DEPENDING UPON HOW THINGS "THEN" GO--COULD BREAK INTO A MASSIVE WAR. IT IS ALREADY IGNITED--JUST WAITING FOR THE FUSES TO BURN.

IF THIS KIND OF PUBLICITY DOES NOT SET THE PLANS BACK, THEN IT IS MASSIVE WAR!

This is another reason the Weaver/Gritz/Idaho "war" is post­poned, the U.S. Administration could not handle an internal revolution AND the mess they have staged in Europe. Believe me, chelas, you have equipment and soldiers already in the sec­tor and you have them also scattered all about the U.S.

You are in DEADLY critical times. Meanwhile we will take up actions on the most local level, please. I know of no better way to help you in mass than to clear out some of the rot sent in to destroy you, my people.

PEROT'S FUNCTION
If you cannot see the purpose of Perot's placement by the Es­tablishment into the fray--get your confirmation now. They are saying that Perot put up around $12 million and the "people" put up the other couple of million for the campaign?

I think anyone who worked in the campaign KNOWS BETTER THAN THAT. You cannot have that large a movement and only have a couple of million put in by the workers--unless the entire thing is a total fraud. Perot didn't even help the local of­fices out with phone bills. He is a part and parcel of the manip­ulation plans afoot and you are going to have to see that or you are going to go down, purely and simply.

GRITZ
You keep asking about Gritz and, "...well I saw him give a 'Hitler' salute...." That acknowledgement may SEEM a bit weird but, actually, there WAS a note sent in by the leader of the Skinheads--to Weaver--and in response to acknowledge re­ceiving of the note the requirement was that Col. Gritz acknowl­edge with the "hand sign". Now, children, THAT IS NOT A NAZI SALUTE. That signature salute is a Native American greetings/acknowledgement--with fist closed, a symbol of unity among Blacks--and in English (American) the hand "in motion" is a simple greeting of hello and/or goodbye.

The Skinheads had a large rally to attend in California and wanted to get the heck out of Idaho. I do not sanction the Skin­heads, Klu Klux Klan or the Anti-Defamation League or the Black Majority or Archie Bunker. I just tell you to get off your foolish kicks and perceptions fed to you by the media or you are going to "fold" as a nation. Those Skinheads WERE SENT TO IDAHO TO CAUSE ERUPTION OF WAR; I think an acknowledgement wave is by far the better course of action in ANY event. P.S.: YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO WAS IN THE SKINHEAD "HEAD-DRESS"--DO YOU? YOU ONLY "THINK" YOU KNOW SOMETHING WHEN YOU ACTU­ALLY KNOW NOTHING!

HOMESTEAD, FLORIDA
There was a massively BIG reason that the Homestead Base and Southern Coastal areas were hit, chelas--massive! Stop your "second guessing" about finger signs and get on with SEEING what is about to happen half a world away that will DESTROY YOUR GLOBE! WHILE YOU ARE AT IT--SEE HOW THE GOVERNMENT (YOURS) HAS SUCKED YOU IN AND WILL USE YOUR BABIES AS SACRIFICE IN ORDER TO DEMORALIZE, HYPNOTIZE AND DESTROY THE WHOLE OF YOU CITIZENRY IN AMERICA (THAT IN­CLUDES CANADA AND MEXICO AS WELL AS THE WHOLE OF CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA). "AMERICA" IS NOT JUST THE UNITED STATES, YOU MUST REMEMBER!

A major part of the Homestead/Miami "strike" was in response to Bush's great public acclamation that "I will be the first Presi­dent to visit in 'free' Cuba". Ah, and the whole plan is and has been for the Bush Cartel to OWN all of Cuba and then the Elite Pepsi Cola cartel gets sugar free AND the real estate thugs, in­cluding the Bush "twigs" (those who aren't running the funny farm in Bahrain) will get IT ALL! I suggest you all go back and catch up on the JOURNALS AND LIBERATORS! THANK YOU.

WILLIAM CLARKE aka JOHN COLEMAN
Dharma, take this off please for we will turn our attention to handling the John Coleman amusement game for today. I shall be readying a statement. Actually, the statement is already made and resting in secure placement and hands to insure no foolishness takes place WHICH WOULD INSURE INSTANT RESPONSE OF LAW AND COLLAPSE OF THE EVIL PLAN UNDERWAY FROM OUR ENEMY. I AM CONSID­ERING HIS INVITATION TO COME FORTH ON RADIO WITH HIM SO HE CAN "FIX ME"! WELL, I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS BROKEN AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT KIND OF ENCOUNTER IS EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS IN MIND--REALLY!

ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO COME TO KNOW THAT I AM EXACTLY WHO I CLAIM TO BE--A HOST IN SER­VICE TO GOD OF LIGHT, AND AM NOT A CUTE LITTLE E.T. PLAYING GAMES WITH THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY OF THIEVES AND LIARS.

IS COLEMAN'S BOOK CORRECT? INDEED--THE IN­FORMATION IS JUST AS FILLED WITH TRUTH NOW AS WHEN ONES SUCH AS MULLINS, ETC., WROTE IT FIRST. I THINK, JOHN, IT WAS A BAD, INSIPID IDEA TO ATTACK THROUGH U.S.P. AND ESPECIALLY THROUGH THEIR ATTORNEYS. THE LETTER OF YES­TERDAY WHICH YOU FAXED EVERYWHERE TO "MAKE SOME KIND OF CASE" AND UPON WHICH YOU SENT IN ALL YOUR LITTLE VICTIMS OF LATE TO EXPERIENCE YOUR TRIUMPH, IN COPY, BACKFIRED, MY GOOD OLD BUDDY--ABOUT AS BADLY AS YOUR WORST DREAMS COULD CONJURE. I SIMPLY CAUSED MY ONES TO OVERLOOK ITS ARRIVAL UNTIL "AFTER THE FACT" AND YOU CEMENTED YOUR OWN COFFIN LID. THANK YOU, WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET FOR THIS NATION AND MANKIND. SALU.