힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#054, THE FUNNEL'S NECK

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 19

REC #1 HATONN

MON., SEP. 7, 1992 9:32 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 22

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 1992

WATCHITS
    p "TRUTH MAY BE STRETCHED, BUT CANNOT BE BROKEN, AND ALWAYS GETS ABOVE FALSEHOOD, AS OIL DOES ABOVE WATER." (Cervantes)
    "OF THE TYRANT, SPIES AND INFORMERS ARE THE PRIN­CIPAL INSTRUMENTS. WAR IS HIS FAVORITE OCCUPA­TION, FOR THE SAKE OF ENGROSSING THE ATTENTION OF THE PEOPLE, AND MAKING HIMSELF NECESSARY TO THEM AS THEIR LEADER. " (Aristotle)

AND SO--
    I ask that the message of yesterday be left on the phone line to­day also, please. You are about to enter 'a nuclear war and I would hope that you can see that handwriting within the colored scrolls of deceptive artwork.

CONFIRMATIONS OF YOUR TROUBLES
    WHO is running your government while the President plays, eats hotdogs and frowns over the plight of "his" people?

Let me give you the worst news you could get this day: EA­GLEBURGER, SCOWCROFT AND WILLIAM CLARK. THIS MEANS THAT HENRY KISSINGER AS CONDUIT FROM ORDERS HIGHER IN "THE" COMMITTEE OF WORLD CONTROL IS IN CONTROL OF YOUR NATION AND ADMINISTRATION.

Is THIS the same William Clarke that serves the adversary un­der the guise of John Coleman? NO! WORSE, FAR WORSE INDEED. Coleman is piddling in his silliness of game playing. The person of William Clarke who is completely involved in the Kissinger entanglement, Administration entanglement, drug op­erations and is a major part of your "JUDICIAL" system, plan­ner and orchestrator of the KAL 007 airlines disaster--is likely the one in point. YOU had best find out WHO he is BECAUSE HE IS IN BEJING, CHINA TODAY SOOTHING THE BROWS OVER THE SALE OF F-16s TO TAIWAN. So--you apparently have all of the "King's" men in the highest places of your government THIS DAY.

IRAQ
    So the inspectors are leaving Baghdad with the pronouncement that there are no nuclear hazards remaining--"...as they were informed by the intelligence community". Oh, ee-gads, the intelligence community wouldn't give false information just to get a little "precision surgical bombing" accomplished--WOULD IT? THE BLINDFOLD IS SO TIGHT ACROSS YOUR FACES THAT I SEE NOT HOW TO GET YOUR VISION RETURNED. YOU HAVE TO (MUST) HEAR AND SEE EVERYTHING--ESPECIALLY THE TINY SLIPS AND GARBLES, CONTRADICTIONS AND "MISPEAKS". "They" give you the information in passing as if the falling leaves of midsummer are showing an early Fall and then they will tell you "....what a good indication that Spring is near."

FUEL ON HELICOPTERS
    This is just a checklist for "new" listeners and readers: How many of you know that expert demolitions squads set explosives near the Randy Weaver home in Idaho? This could then be det­onated by radio. Then, in full view of cameras, two barrels of diesel fuel were loaded onto a military helicopter--to douse the house with living beings, ignite it by high heat explosives (napalm) and burn the evidence AND THE INHABITANTS ALIVE? This was captured on film and the mission had to be scrubbed--after the helicopter took off anyway, circled and again landed. The film is in NICE, SAFE KEEPING. YOU ARE OUT OF TIME, AMERICA, TO PLAY YOUR "PROVE IT TO ME" GAMES--IT IS PROVEN AND IF YOU MISSED IT--IT IS YOUR PROBLEM AND NO ONE ELSE'S. YOU MAY WELL ALL GO DOWN FROM THE IGNORANCE BUT IT IS NO ONE'S FAULT SAVE YOURS.

FLORIDA
    LOOK! Those people are as "under control" according to FEMA as if the bayonets were "fixed" and the grenades pop­ping. The diseases have been introduced and all you have to do is wait.

How elusive is IT? Well, let's just say as example, that Dharma and Ed Young (our Chief Editor) were standing in a parking lot at a recognized restaurant frequently visited so that the workers can "visit" without surveillance teams on their necks--but that is foolish for it now is the "favorite" eating establishment of the County Sheriffs trained by the KGB.

NEW KINDS OF WEAPONS
    A mere "whoof" of toxic substance was introduced into the breeze. Dharma and Ed were simply looking up at the stars. Ed is still almost bedridden from the assault against him and it only struck his face and neck. Dharma was protected by a life-crystal lotion over which she wore regular makeup. Her symp­toms were three days of total inability to get "hay fever" under control for the substance adhered to the inner lining of the nose and throat. Now, chelas, this was a relatively HARMLESS substance--just testing and playing. YOU ARE NOT SAFE ANYWHERE. If, in fact, it had been any of those workers of Dr. Coleman--they would be desperately ill for the substance is a very high frequency crystalline substance--highly irritating and affects the "nervous system". This, played upon by the follow­ing pulse system causes the tiny bits to act as receivers, thus en­hancing and amplifying the pulse units. I have NOT yet been able to get Ed's attention that when I suggest nicely to get out of the vicinity for a respite--he does so. I hope that he will recon­sider for if you risk too greatly to get out ONE paper you may find you NO LONGER HAVE ANY PAPER AT ALL. Miss a paper, have its subjects out of totally proper editing or mis­aligned print? I remind you--to miss a paper deadline or a printing for a week is fine--it may well allow you to still have capability of function next week or next year.

Why did "I" allow this to touch two of my most critical people? So that they will LISTEN and attend it--NEXT TIME. A small dose of mutant male chondrions. Now, what does that mean in simple English? It means that there is a substance of crystalline life form called miatochondria which has its main job of con­verting glucose to usable ATP (never mind--it means a molecule which goes through glycolysis and ultimately gives energy pro­duction. I'm sorry, I am not now interested in giving you lessons on chondriana).

These life-forms existed myriads of eons past and are now being reintroduced.

They come in the form of male and female. The male is very aggressively active, is in constant motion--courting, energizing the female. The female, on the other hand, is a passive, single-layered membrane creature that becomes energized by the male during this courting ritual.

The male protects the female from any virus, bacteria, or cancer cell and if placed within the chondriana's environment, the male gives rise to militant chondrianettes, or killer cells. These are the ancestors of your lymphocytes, the T cells, etc.

The "whole" of a complete DNA structure balances cellular life and, once in the body, they convert the microbes present, to food for reproductive energy.

ENEMY OVERLOAD
    In absence of the female the chondrion is most abusive to the system and to the contact point--but on a delayed reaction basis.

The best treatment of the rashes and other reactions is to, of course, introduce the female chondriana or a whole form and allow the mutant cells to be absorbed, balanced or killed off.

The other protection is the "LIGHT" as WE can produce it--or YOU--through mental control of self in frequency manipulation. Dharma already has that capability without conscious thought about it and still, she had days of discomfort as if "something" was embedded in the nasal membranes. Had she not been looking upward, she would have had no reaction for the sub­stance fell on her but could "do" nothing. Ed, on the other hand, produced a nasty allergic rash similar to a bad case of poi­son Sumac. I use that substance, Sumac, because poison oaks and ivies produce blistering, etc., wherein Sumac does so also but mostly produces a bad rash with neuronic impact and dry crusting which in itself is debilitating because of the itching and stinging of the "drawing" or "shrinking" of surrounding tissue.

A lot of this substance has been introduced into the wind pat­terns in many areas to monitor reactions and wind currents. This reaction causes people to go purchase out of season antihis­tamines, etc. And, these do help. Dharma uses quite a lot of "Contact" antihistamine compound and this also helped keep the symptoms to a minimum. You who feel an aspirin is not great for you under any circumstances--are indeed as foolish as are those that overdose. If you have a headache--for goodness sakes, take a headache stopper and don't come complain to me or to God that your head hurts. If you play silly games, you get foolish results.

Can you control it through the mind? Of course--ALL is con­trolled through the mind--but you ones are trained to NOT DO SO and there are FEW, FEW, FEW who can conjure that kind of mind control.

By the way--a photon blast reaction is going to often manifest exactly in that manner described above. In fact, the introduction of choice of the substance will be introduced most easily and silently through a photon pulse which is totally invisible as an x-ray and yet has pinpoint effectiveness.

One reason for the reaction is that the photon frequency most preferred is one of such high frequency as to kill the female chondriana finding its way into the beam stream.

You ones are no longer playing in a visible world. The world about you is hidden by deliberate manipulation and the assaults are from macro and micro "things" which are also outside your comprehension and realm of sight and other of your physical senses. For instance, you look up and HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT LOOKING AT THE UNDERSIDE OF AN ENCAPSULATING CRAFT OF SOME SORT? YOU DO NOT! You have no way, for instance, to know whether or not you are ACTUALLY walking and experiencing on the INSIDE OF THE GLOBE and playing stars and suns with the very CORE. Ponder these things and perhaps REALITY can be a bit more acceptable to you.

NOW TO LAWYERS AND INFORMATION
    I continue to be annoyed that you of the legal profession who work in my service continue to avoid, seemingly at all costs, that which we give you with which to work. WHY do you go to court to argue on the basis of "copied" diagrams and ridiculous non-existent bases? The JOURNALS are EXACTLY as ex­pressed--JOURNALS. Regular, dated MAGAZINES. We are not in the novel writing business--we are in the compilation of Truth from ANY and ALL resources. If persons wish to track further the information, i.e., Walter Russell's material, then they can go forth and jolly well get it. I am not in the seminar, meditation or piddle-de-winks business. We are an information "review" type of document produced as dated, regularly dis­tributed material integrating many myriads of topics into the ability of the public to garner truth from the mountains of garbage.

Perhaps the work of Dr. Russell is not a good example after all, for his wondrous and perfect work has been exploited into meta­physical garbage heaps in an attempt to KEEP THE TRUTH OF HIS REAL AND VALID WORK HIDDEN. Through ones claiming his production and work it has been destroyed and melded into NEW AGE trash of HUMANISTIC ORIGIN--BY THEIR OWN WORDS! IT SHALL NOT PREVAIL! (!!!) Walter Russell AND Nikola Tesla in the same physical presen­tation timing, were given from a higher dimension the work pre­sented and brought forth--and no "Binder", "Coleman/Clarke" or the Devil himself shall longer hide the magnificent Truth of his unveiling of GOD! Lao made sure he is remembered as a "Humanist"--he WAS NOT! HE WAS A GIFTED RECEIVER FROM THE HIGHEST REALMS OF THE GOD DIMENSION AND MAN SHALL NOT LONGER KEEP THE TRUTH OF HIS ORIGIN AND CREATION, PURPOSE AND FUNC­TION, FROM MANKIND.

If this is unacceptable to the legal counsels involved, then THAT is unacceptable to me and our mission. It goes beyond "Constitutional Rights"--it goes to the hiding and deception against God Himself who now again sends HIS WORD AS PROMISED AND IT SHALL NOT BE STOPPED. The books in point of argument are of no consequence--we can rewrite the books a thousand times over and BETTER present the material--BUT ATTENTION MUST BE FOCUSED ONTO THE CUL­PRITS OF YOUR INTENTIONAL DOWNFALL AND IG­NORANCE THROUGH DECEPTION, STUPIDITY AND FALSE TEACHERS. I SIMPLY APOLOGIZE TO MY OWN LAMBS WHO MUST BEAR THE FINANCIAL BURDENS, IMPACT, EMBARRASSMENTS AND DAMAGES SEEM­INGLY ALONE. THIS, ONLY TO HAVE ADDED POUR­ING ON OF EVIL BURDEN BY ONES THEY THOUGHT TO BE FRIENDS AND WHO CLAIMED ONLY DESIRE TO SERVE AND SHARE AND BEFRIEND. MOST LESSONS ARE PAINFUL IN THE LEARNING--SOME ARE NEVER LEARNED IN A GIVEN EXPERIENCE--I would ponder this last statement most carefully and consider wherein you may have gotten OTHER information AND PERCEPTIONS!

Am I, Hatonn, a "fun" "host" to joke about with and play cops and robbers? NO, I am saddled with a mission to enlighten MAN OF EARTH TO TRUTH--not half-truths, smoke rings, flower petals, beads and/or bangles. Please think of IT this way: I DON'T LIKE IT SO MUCH EITHER! YOU ARE A SPECIES OF PREDOMINANTLY MEAN, VICIOUS, GREEDY, SOLELY PHYSICALLY ORIENTED, PUSHED, CONFUSED AND HELPLESS, EVIL CONTROLLED CHIL­DREN, MANY OF WHOM ARE STILL SEEKING DESPER­ATELY FOR GOD, BALANCE, PEACE AND TRUTH. IT IS FOR THESE THAT WE CONTINUE.

Responsibility, unlike instinctive pursuit of pleasure, pro­ceeds from inner conflict, fought on a battleground stretch­ing from man's brain to his soul. From this individual struggle emerges a sense of values expressed through physi­cal activity. May you come within the ability to see and hear and glean.
    PJ 54
    CHAPTER 20

REC #2 HATONN

WED., SEP. 9, 1992 9:49 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 24

WEDNESDAY. SEPTEMBER 9, 1992

WATCHIT
    Everyone on community or utility water systems--CHECK YOUR WATER. There is being MASS contamination of water systems and introduction of substances into the air which give symptoms of flu, lupus, rashes and other lesser symptoms such as dizziness, nausea and allergy type reactions. These symp­toms can be minimal to severe.

Worse, the local utility or community services district personnel will tell you to "boil" the water for safety. They are also autho­rized to tell you (at least until we got into it) that it is NOT bac­terial or microbial. LISTEN UP--if the contaminate as they de­scribe as particulate and not microbial, the boiling will ONLY INTENSIFY AND CONDENSE THE RATIO OF SUB­STANCE TO WATER JUST AS IN "BOILING DOWN" GRAVY OR SYRUP TO THICKEN. WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THIS FACT THE SPEAKER AT THE FACILITY WILL BE TOTALLY CONFUSED FROM HAVING A STORY CONFRONTED, AT WHICH TIME YOU MAY GET SHIFTED OFF TO A HIGHER AUTHORITY.

In the Community of Tehachapi, a class action suit is being filed today or not later than tomorrow. I suggest if this is afoot in your community--get busy likewise. The problems are covered by "breaking filters", "high pressure rupture"--all sorts of total obscene cover-ups. Symptoms in this water supply have been complained of for some two years with worsening symptoms until it became so obvious six weeks ago as to really make the community sick. Now the water shows color changes and no­tices had to be sent--however NOTHING WAS DONE UNTIL THE BOARD OF HEALTH WAS SUMMONED AND IT COULD NOT BE LONGER HIDDEN. THE WORSE FACT IS THAT ALL WHO HAVE HAD THIS WATER NOW CARRY A CRYSTALLINE VIRUS WHICH WILL AFFECT THE BODY AS DOES A HERPES VIRUS WHEN THE IM­MUNE SYSTEM IS DAMAGED OR THE BODY IS COMPROMISED BY STRESS, ETC.

Do not ask me what can be done, please, because the answer is "nothing" to you who have paid the price for the FDA because they have carefully removed the legal means of obtaining the natural substance which will destroy the little bugger. If I speak further about helpful substance, the phone lines are tapped and we shall be silenced.

THIS IS BEING DONE ACROSS THE NATION. DIRECT CONTAMINATION IS INTRODUCED INTO AREAS SUCH AS FLORIDA WHERE WATER IS COMPROMISED.

ONTO THE "TIPS" OF THE DAY FROM
    VARIOUS SOURCES
    Confirmation and shocking reports come now from the very in­ner chambers of Ft. Knox wherein your GOLD RESERVES are supposed to be stored. I told you years ago that all the gold was removed, shipped out through Naval Intelligence and paid into foreign accounts through Israel and other national receivers and most resides in Swiss vaults or has been scattered throughout the "Banksters" reservoirs.

FORT KNOX FACILITIES NOW HOLD ONLY NEWLY PRINTED "COLORED" MONEY IN MASSIVE AMOUNTS AND RATION STAMPS SUCH AS WERE CIRCULATED TO THE POPULATION DURING THE SECOND WORLD WAR. THESE ARE STACKED AND READY FOR IMME­DIATE DISTRIBUTION.

YUGOSLAVIA
    The Muslim invasion is set to happen when the trigger cue is given--all "U.N." forces are on red alert at battle stations.

GERMANY
    We are told from ones in Germany that the riots and uprisings have almost brought the nation to a standstill. The groups called "Skinheads" APPEAR to be the culprits--THEY ARE NOT. The neo-Nazis actually see what is underway and are efforting to bring the populace to control but the riots are so well orches­trated as to have the cities, especially, completely terrorized.

The affront is said to stem from a massive influx of Vietnamese "refugees" and Koreans with a few Taiwanese.

When these things happen ALL OVER THE GLOBE--KNOW THAT THE MAJOR ACTION IS ALREADY UNDER WAY.

U.S. GOV'T CONTROL
    I do not know what has been added to the prior phone mes­sage but add this at any rate please:

Your government is actually under operation by Henry Kissinger's ring-leaders while Bush plays in the campaign. He has no actual control over the Administration whatsoever. Baker is involved but the major decisions and actions as to things such as F-16 sales to Saudi Arabia and Taiwan (which has China in a fury) is being done by "Advisors". Eagleburger, Scowcroft, William Clarke and other thugs and criminals are in total control of your U.S. government.

FEMA is not reacting except through orders for very little "help" but much "force" in Florida and has yet to do anything valid in Los Angeles. There is no RESCUE fund for disasters and the point is to bring the citizens into total incarceration by circumstances---but through force because the damage WILL
    BE DESTROYED AND PARTIES ARE BEING EVICTED FROM THEIR PROPERTY AT THIS MOMENT.

REAL "RUMORS"--NO COMMENT
    This is simply to pass along rumors and along these lines (i.e. Photon belts, etc) you are on your own because I will not allow demonstrations against my people for my sharing with you: However, the latest "gossip" but from extremely reliable earth­bound resources says the planned mock "alien" invasion of Phoenix, Ariz. is set for October 12th next.

Then, on October 24th (on the celebration of the founding of the U.N.) the total collapse of the Banking system and economic collapse is set.

I put it out there for your speculation and action if you so choose. You can stop and postpone, change forward or back­ward according to what you do and publicity given the matter. I will no longer speculate. You have it--do with it that which you will.

BO GRITZ
    Please understand that this place is NOT Bo Gritz headquarters. If you have complaints about his groups or representatives--take it up with him. These people are happy to forward ALL in­formation, complaints and/or praises--but we represent a "paper" and "Journals". We support as the ONLY candidate capable of making change--but we are not invited within the working group nor do we have desire to be such. We will be pleased to forward requests for personal appearances and do of­fer some very notable attention getters for his representation--but we do not serve as his campaign center in any manner what­soever. This is evidenced by errors in personnel and phone numbers as given in the LIBERATOR. We are happy to correct them but we gave what was available at the time to our Editors. We do appreciate sharing of any and ALL documents or even "gossip" for a nation must be "informed" and we do not wish to give out erroneous information. There have been great up‑heavals in top levels of management within his campaign and, yes, I am aware of what and who--but my people are NOT and are authorized to not give out "speculative" opinions or infor­mation--for until we receive from Cmdr. Gritz directly we actu­ally HAVE NO VALID INFORMATION. And even then it is only one side of the quarrel.

You need the LEADER, not the childish quarrels which will break the back of any movement to better circumstances. We have a nest of vipers in our own midst and you as citizens must discern on MERITS--NOT THE WEAKNESS OF INVOLVED PERSONS SEEKING STATUS AND AUTHORITY OR ACTUALLY INFILTRATED TO STOP THE MOVEMENT FROM SUCCESS. THIS IS TRUE OF ALL ACTIONS AND DOUBLY TRUE FOR SUCH AS A PRESIDENTIAL BAT­TERING SQUAD ACTION. GO WITH GOD AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN INSIGHT AND DISCERNMENT-- WHO ELSE AND WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE THAT EVEN "MIGHT" DO IT? SALU.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#054, THE FUNNEL'S NECK

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 21
    REC #1 HATONN

FRI., SEP. 11, 1992 8:11 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 26

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 1992

RUMORS AND CONFIRMATIONS
    OK, the confirmations are now flowing through. Remember the "maybe its sand fleas" or, or, or--in problems with troops' health during and after the Saudi stay? Now they have deliber­ately DONE IT AGAIN, readers. It is now firm that at least 50,000 soldiers are dying of, "introduced through inoculations", a species of Anthrax. This is even more efficient for ridding yourselves of people than is "friendly fire".

How could they get away with it? Because it was touted that Iraq had Anthrax-laden Scuds and it was necessary for PRO­TECTION. There is NO CURE for this and many, many more persons are already dead of other "claimed" causes than you can imagine. IT WILL GET WORSE!

SPEAKING OF FRIENDLY FIRE
    You now have public information regarding intentional death raids on your own people (POWs/MIAs) as a caller to a night-line network program (during the Idaho standoff with Weaver and Gritz) called in to say that "I WAS ONE WHO WAS SENT IN TO KILL POWs IN SOUTHEAST ASIA FIFTEEN YEARS AGO IN PLANNED AND ORCHESTRATED ASSAULTS TO LEAVE NONE ALIVE--AND I HAVEN'T SLEPT A NIGHT IN THE FIFTEEN YEARS SINCE." Please open your eyes and ears, World--the clock is at the hour.

HEPATITIS B & C. AIDS AND OTHER LIES
    The prisons around your nation are epidemic with Hepatitis. This is the same form of virus introduced into national water supplies--first studied and tested in the control for populations of prisons, etc. In Tehachapi, Calif. a Constitutional Law Center class action suit was filed yesterday against ones of the Golden Hills Community Services District and all other authority parties thereof because of contamination which was KNOWN about for two years and current complaints of symptoms for six months. People are now sick. This virus will remain in the body ready to present (as herpes) for the remainder of life span. There is no "allowed" remedy. This is the reason AIDS as a disease cat­egory is being revised to include many other diseases such as the new strain of Tuberculosis which also does NOT have a cure. YOU ARE IN "IT" CITIZENS. You may find it more inter­esting to find that it is first introduced into the area in this town­ship--where resides Dharma AND THE LIBERATOR. Nice try, boys--but our people are shielded and heeded warnings. There may be slight inconvenience but ones who have followed my in­structions explicitly are fine.

When confronted by the "press" and "media" the Head of the CSD in point said (about the suits that might come forth), "...oh well, we have liability insurance." Also, it comes forth that the county Grand Jury is looking into the fact of possible misman­agement of funds by this CSD group--like, for instance, a lawyer who gets more than $600/hr. The same law firm and billing/bookkeeping services (also out of town) serve several of the small communities in the immediate area. Strange? NO--POLITICAL CORRUPTION IN FULL FLOWER.

ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE HAD BEST BE CHECK­ING THOSE BOUTS OF FAST SPREADING "FLU" THAT SEEMS TO HAVE NO ENDING BUT GREAT BEGIN­NINGS. YOU COULD ALLOW THIS TO BE A TEST CASE FOR YOUR USE AS PRECEDENT FOR IF MANY OF YOUR TOWNSHIPS FILED--WITH PROOF OF CONTAMI­NATION OF WATER SUPPLIES WITH COVER-UP, YOU COULD AT LEAST SCARE THE PERPETRATORS INTO STOPPING SUCH. CLASS ACTION SUITS THROUGH A CENTRAL FOCUS AS IS THE LAW CENTER FOR CONSTITUTIONAL LAW (CLC) CAN BE FOUGHT WITH "POOLED" RESOURCES AND MAKE THE LEGAL COUNTER ASSAULT FEASIBLE. WE HAVE EFFORTED TO GIVE YOU ASSISTANCE BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH IT. OUR PEOPLE CANNOT LONGER CARRY THE BURDEN OF EXPENSE FOR THE ENTIRE OF YOUR NATION. IT IS UP TO YOU.

DEATH IN FLORIDA
    There was a great loss of life in Florida's hurricane which is still covered from your attention. Bodies have been removed from the area in very large numbers. I remind you that one dead per­son can cover for tens of dozens for you have no way of check­ing against "other" death announcements. This as example: say John Doe dies and YOU know it. In a nearby place Jane Doe dies---BUT, both are counted and reported as ONE count and with no communications available there is NO WAY FOR ANY OF YOU TO KNOW "HOW MANY". It is simply that these "helpful" troops are having to haul out large numbers of bodies under this same number of counting.

HAWAII HURRICANE THREAT
    You can expect the same thing today in Hawaii. Does anyone remember that Hawaii is a State of the United States? That hur­ricane which will probably hit Hawaii TODAY is going to be as big as Andrew if it is not diverted and hits head on. Yet what happens? A day or so of "some" mention and then suddenly with no fanfare to speak of or show of preparations, it is THERE!

OTHER NOTABLE HAPPENINGS,
    There was a big earthquake in your alternate missile launch site. By the way--many of the recent launches are joint ventures with Communist "brothers" so just WHO do you think really gets the use of the launched satellites? Well, it is NOT YOU.

The volcanic activity in the Philippines is disastrous and, now, note that in Zaire, South Africa (near where the incredible mas­sacre of hundreds of South Africans took place a couple of days ago)--a major earthquake (seven point or above, the largest ever reported in the area) has occurred. Could this be to cover the massive numbers of dead in the area and unreported to inter­national press--from the machine-gun and assault weapons hit against a peaceful demonstration? AT ANY RATE OF COUNTING--"YOU" ARE NOT GOING TO GET AC­CURACY IN REPORTING.

IRS MANEUVERING
    Beware the Ides of March and April: The IRS is putting a change through in electronic tax-return filing in an effort to sup­press fraud--this will stop private programs that lend money to taxpayers who file for refunds.

$10 BILLION TO ISRAEL
    From the harnessed horse: Bush just spoke to the B'nai B'rith Anti-Defamation League (a branch of British Intelligence in coalition with the British-Israeli League) that he is formally making a commitment and will insist Congress give the $10 Bil­lion to Israel. I find this interesting for a couple of reasons. The most important is that U.S. Patriot groups and citizens even in the back mountains of Idaho are assaulted and attacked and yet $10 BILLION of YOUR only resources is given away to foreign interests--that, when all of your Florida tip is years away from functioning. Los Angeles has not, by the way, received any help from the U.S. as promised!

CHINA MAY NOT PAY
    Remember those GRAIN DEALS that took ALL your grain and wheat reserves and you couldn't believe what we told you? Well, China threatens to stop the grain agreement (this means that they will now refuse to PAY for that which they have got­ten) if F-16s go to Taiwan as ordered by Bush.

YOU IN THE U.S. HAVE LESS THAN A 30 DAY SUPPLY OF FOOD!! PONDER IT AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.

POTATO VS, POTATOE
    Has anyone considered this: singular for potato is potato, plural for potato is potatoes. The same is valid for tomato(es). Did anyone study your English grammar? Of course it may not longer be acceptable since the Vice President blew it. History changes with the whims of the ruling parties as does science and math--so why not ALL?

DON ECKER/UFO MAGAZINE
    I see no purpose in responding again to such rubbish and blatant disinformation resources as Don Ecker of UFO magazine. I find the attack of both them and Joseph Pavlonski (alias John Coleman) to be amusing and self-condemning. I do, however, ask that a rather miserable counter attack of a couple of years past from one of "their own UFO colleagues" to be a more than adequate answer. I ask that the Editors reprint the newsletter from Cooper regarding the group involved herein from that JOURNAL.

However, for you who read the article in UFO, I wish to point out that ANYONE coming to INFILTRATE or SPY were wel­comed and all questions were responded to with great courtesy and generosity. There has never been rudeness and I believe that is self-evident by the same article wherein the "spies" got, apparently, all sorts of information--all of which is invalid and foolish in nature. There is NO GROUP, NO CULT, NO CHURCH AND THEREFORE CAN BE NO "LOOSE ORGA­NIZATION".

Don Ecker shows his own blundering stupidity by ending the ar­ticle "....George Green stated that "anyone" could build the "descrambler" to tune into the military channel that purportedly carries Hatonn..." George DID NOT SAY SUCH A THING--the frequency is a high band frequency in the range of weather satellite usage and is NOT military and I would guess that you might have to be sophisticated in radio to build your own--but capability already exists for receiving the sound waves. "Descrambler" is poor language use--because it needs no de­scrambling--simply a translator of the pulse language or a very sophisticated computer terminal for simultaneous "reading" of the pulses.

He (Ecker) also says: "If Hatonn doesn't have the answer, per­haps local military facilities might: Edwards Air Force Base and the China Lake Naval Weapons Station are both relatively nearby." Ah, a blackmail threat of some sort?? Not to worry, readers: They both catch everything directly and right off this computer so we actually feel quite secure. They may have "big guns" but I have more massive "weapons" at my disposal. We have a very healthy respect for one another and it would be­hoove readers to get a little more "with it". If you need a UFO "magazine" for old drivel--what think you that may have hap­pened in this last 40 years? The dis- mis-information teams are getting pretty desperate, ARE THEY NOT? Better look care­fully and think about it, readers. If you look at their price tag I think you will also find our publications are far less expensive on one to one basis and you MIGHT get some interesting infor­mation regarding UFOs from our resource--I have yet to see one totally accurate report or story in their publication. I would guess that our Khazarian, Don Ecker (alias a dozen labels), must be getting nervous to get involved with such other agents already disclosed as blatant enemy agents to the United States of America.

If you who claim to be "the people" do not clean out the thieves and liars who claim your press, sensational tabloids, and media--then perhaps you deserve the smothering lies and deceit dumped on you. It is these little "nerds" who allow the "big jerks" to totally control you and all your thought processes. I AM OB­VIOUSLY BIG ENOUGH TO GIVE THEM A BAD CASE OF NIGHT TERRORS OR THEY WOULD NOT ATTACK SO STUPIDLY--IF I AM NOT REAL, WHY THE ATTENTION, MR. ECKER? WE BOTH KNOW YOUR DESPERATION, DO WE NOT? PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP AND YOU DE­CEIVERS ARE GETTING DAMNED SCARED, AREN'T YOU? I LOOK FORWARD TO NUMBER THREE WHEREIN WE AWAIT JOSEPH PAVLONSKI'S ADDITION AND INTERVIEW--IF HE IS STILL YET UNDEPORTED AS THE WARRANT ISSUED REQUIRES. CREDIBILITY? YES INDEED--BUT NOT FOR YOU, SIRs AND MADAMs.

I further suggest all stay tuned because I believe all will find testimony in the suit defending against the University of Science and Philosophy quite interesting. I, Germain, Russell and even Tesla--are very capable of speaking for selves and I do believe a JURY will find it indeed informative. INDEED, I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT IN THE SERIES, MR. ECKER.
    PJ 54
    CHAPTER 22
    REC #3 SOLTEC

FRI., SEP. 11, 1992 9:52 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 26

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 1992
    RUMORS AND COMMENTS OF
    GEOPHYSICAL NATURE
    Hatonn present to point out some geophysical happenings which must be given attention by you in California. This is urgent and it is important.

I have had calls from ones who are in the geophysical "community" and questions are pouring in like a broken water main. You now have what is turning out to be a second major fault created by the recent series of quakes and ones are getting more nervous about it than the San Andreas. Why? Because it has been "created" and would intentionally take in areas desir­able for destruction which would have been outside the devasta­tion of the San Andreas.

On the day before yesterday as example (Wed. 9th) there was a quake of 4.0 or higher around 4:40 A.M. eleven miles N.E. of Barstow (for you map lookers). Then at 5:50 A.M. there was a 4 point 9 miles East of Desert Hot Springs which was the same place as the April 22nd action. Then at 5:52 A.M. there fol­lowed on a 3.4 at the very same location.

I have two reasons to discuss this in this particular sequence be­cause these recent assaults are made possible by drought (intentional and man-made) for years and low levels of ground­water which has ruined all support structures. And, Soltec is going to give you a full lesson in "Groundwater" so this is more timely than you might at first note.

So, what do you have happening? From space it can be seen that there are old evidences of rifts which are now calculated to be from a "cycle" return of some 20,000 years. (Getting ner­vous yet?) I got into enough trouble over the Photon Belt that I shall abide my mouth on this cycle but YOU had best pay atten­tion.

At any rate, those old rifts were studied and the gang went to work. They now have "created" a fault which runs northward to the Garlock (at least) and easterly through Nevada and into Utah.

Why is this significant? Well, for starters, the underground fa­cilities of your government criminals are now in the "take-out" area. It should "just miss" the main facility of my old favorite tunnel system at Northrop. However, you ones in the facilities areas of San Bernardino, Edwards and China Lake--had better be getting very, very nervous. The soil is like mush (or cottage cheese) and now the line of assault and "breaking" is easily seen from the air.

At Norton Air Force Base at San Bernardino almost all activities are halting except that ALL AERIAL CAMERA CREWS ARE ON FULL TIME DUTY. This is noted within the past couple of weeks by simple observers (and those camera crews).

It is also noted by geologists in investigations that all quakes are being experienced with TWO explosions--one from the air and one from underground. This is now KNOWN without argument at Landers, etc. This is being seen now as a full parallel fault to the San Andreas (carefully and specifically NOT intersecting with major break zones of the San Andreas.) I most certainly hope you nice people are not foolish enough to blame this on lit­tle (or big) E.T.s from the heavens.

Things such as this are being done all about your nation in one fashion or another depending on results desired by the Elite nit­wits. It is no different than opening up an old river bed and re­routing a river. The point is to go along the fault lines and re-score as you would a jog in a window-pane of glass--then crack it and whammo--gone with the "big one". Indeed, chelas, around this location it does begin to look more and more like ocean front property, doesn't it?

These are just points to ponder and confirmations to offer in or­der that you stop playing and tittering and get some supplies in, little dreamyheads.

PHOTONS ARE GAMMA RAYS
    To you who still chant nasties and pick arrows with sharp jagged edges to carve up Dharma and denounce Hatonn, I think you should also have a little brain fodder. I won't comment, just give you a reprint of a UPI article just released (early Sept. 1992).

QUOTE:

Washington, UPI: POWERFUL GAMMA RAYS (PHOTONS) HITTING EARTH:

Scientists have detected the most powerful source of high-en­ergy gamma rays ever detected outside Earth's galaxy, an inter­national team reported Wednesday.

Researchers from six institutions detected the ultra-high-en­ergy gamma rays striking the Earth's upper atmosphere with en­ergies of 1 trillion electron volts, 1 trillion times the amount of energy contained in a comparable amount of visible light coming from a desk lamp.

With energy typically billions of times greater than visible light, gamma rays (photons) are a type of radiation generated by the most violent physical processes.

This is the first observation of such high-powered gamma rays coming from outside Earth's Milky Way galaxy, said James Gaidos, a professor of physics at Purdue University and a mem­ber of the Whipple Observatory Gamma Ray Collaboration team [???] that made the discovery reported in the journal Nature.

Although each individual gamma ray carries a great deal of energy, the energy is absorbed before reaching ground level, posing no danger to plant or animal life on Earth. [H: If you believe this last one, then how about a bridge from San Francisco to Oakland that I have for sale.]

Located in the middle of a galaxy 400 million light years away [H: Pleiades is only 500 light years away.], the source is about the size of our solar system, the researchers said, but it produces as much energy in these trillion-electron-volt gamma rays as Earth's galaxy emits in all kinds of energy, Gaidos said.

This makes the distant gamma ray source, an active galactic nucleus called Markarian 421, the source of the highest energy gamma rays discovered to date outside our own galaxy, he said.

"The presumption is that the energy engine powering Markarian 421 is a super-massive black hole, probably more than a million times the mass of our sun," Gaidos said. "There is no other known mechanism, or even speculative mechanism, that could produce these kinds of energies."

A black hole is a HYPOTHETICAL formation in space with such strong gravitational pull that nothing can escape it.

High energy gamma rays can be generated on Earth only rarely by collisions of particles produced in the most powerful particle accelerator laboratories, he said.

Using a finely tuned detector at the Whipple Observatory, the group made their observations of Markarian 421 between March 24 and May 8.

In addition to Gaidos and Lamb, other principal investigators affiliated with the Whipple Gamma Ray Collaboration include:

Trevor Weekes, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astro­physics, Carl W. Akerlof, University of Michigan, Michael Cawley and David Fegan, National University of Ireland, and Michael Hillas, University of Leeds, United Kingdom. END OF QUOTING.

Thank you, Dr. Young, for bringing this article to my attention--it speaks far more eloquently than can I. Now, some of you might understand why Dr. Young came to edit our "little" news print--YOU GET TRUTH AND IT ULTIMATELY COMES TO THE SURFACE. This is all not one thing other than the sequence expected in the entering of the "Photon Belt" and I find it interesting that these same learned institutions have never heard of anything like a "Photon Belt" but know all about gamma rays which are Photons?????? Indeed, thank you Ed, for it makes me look good--but, as Editor, it also makes you look good and not quite so foolish in the reality of your confused world.

HURRICANE WIND SPEEDS
    So they finally own up that Andy came in at around 200 plus miles per hr. The facts are that all recording equipment went off the scales. And what do they now say? "We seem to be en­tering a cycle of tremendously increased wind speeds in hur­ricane activity."

I suggest you ones DEMAND rebuilding in all areas be of domes and unstapled construction. Yes YOU DO HAVE IT--RIGHT THROUGH SOME OF OUR PEOPLE SO IS IT NOT TIME TO FIX AMERICA(N) FIRST?

MORE "BETTER WATCHITS"
    There is a bill before Congress to ban the additive, Ethanol, from auto fuels. This will limit all transportation fuel supplies to that which "THEY" can TOTALLY CONTROL AND SHUT OFF. Autos will have no other available fuel for alternative use causing a total shutdown of travel in any form other than horse and buggy! Why do you suppose your "happy camper govern­ment fools" would do this?

Note: Bar codes are beginning to be used widely, especially in foreign products, newspapers for specific "editions", etc., which are invisible except to infrared light. How many of these do you think you have on your person?

I would turn over the forum now, to a colleague and I thank you for your attention.

GEOPHYSICS DISCUSSION.
    I would introduce myself, please. I am Antonious Soltec, Geo­physicist. I have been asked to present some information for you who have perhaps forgotten your geophysical lessons and you who have not yet been offered same. My intent is to always be a bit "primary" because I have no intent of boggling minds or showing some type of ego expression of expertise in boring non-understandable language. If the outlay of information appears to be tedious, I suggest you sit and effort to remember what I have brought forth on vulcanism and earthquakes, etc., and note that already much is forgotten--if at all received. Those, I under­stand, will be reprinted in this series for your updating and ap­preciation.

You are in a phase of assault by the Globalist "masters" and their stooges wherein your groundwater is being deliberately contaminated by pollutants and microbiologic organisms. It be­comes imperative that you understand from whence comes your "faucet" water so that you can take precautions. You will, however, find that once contaminated there is no such thing as total "clean-up" by methods available in daily use for cleaning and reclaiming water supplies. Methods for true purification ARE functional BUT NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE.

In the subject of "water" as a whole, I begin with "ground wa­ter" because in some ways it can be regarded as a legitimate agent of gradation--along with streams, ice, wind, and waves. Moving groundwater can pick up rock materials, transport them very long distances, and finally deposit them. When ground­water performs this function, it automatically classifies as a "grader" which in this subject matter refers to something such as a "road grader" that "moves things along" as simplified defini­tion. The fact that groundwater's mineral load is restricted to those that can be carried in solution is something of a limiting factor, but wind is a certified member of the gradational frater­nity and cannot take anything into solution (nor essentially can ice). So every agent has its peculiarities, groundwater among them.

The erosive or gradational province is not the only one involving groundwater. Probably of more importance to you humans is its control of steam discharge and of the water level of lakes and swamps, as well as a source of irrigation and potable water for a large part of the world's population. In this as example, the groundwater level of the Mojave Desert has so dropped that the runways at Edwards Air Force Base collapse in three or more feet dips or actual breaks (fissures). However, when we delve into matters of this kind we open up a whole Pandora's box of interrelated water problems, for it becomes apparent immedi­ately that groundwater and surface water share a high degree of mutuality and complete divorce of one from the other is not only difficult to attain but perhaps not wholly desirable. Also, the student must be aware of the human's role regarding water re­sources and the significant interrelationships of all the Earth's water.

I shall simply take them in the order most often presented to stu­dents of Physical Geology.

HYDROLOGIC CYCLE
    As a point of departure you must remember that there is only so much moisture on your earth. None is lost or gained from outer space, but at any given moment some of it is in the sea, some on the land in the form of water or ice, some in the crust itself as groundwater, some as suspended water droplets and gaseous water vapor in the atmosphere. The cycle of change in both form and place is called the hydrologic cycle.

All of the world's water derives from the oceans, and most of it returns ultimately to that source. Evaporation from the sea provides the water vapor for rain and snow. If it condenses and precipitates over the oceans, then its return is immediate but, if it is carried over the land, a number of things may happen to it prior to finding its way back. Some of the moisture falls as snow and remains on the land until the spring melt before flow­ing back to the sea via rivers. Or it may become part of a semi-permanent ice mass and be detained many hundreds or thousands of years. Much of the water vapor will fall as rain, some flowing off immediately on the surface, some remaining in lakes and swamps, some evaporating directly or via plants to be precipitated again, and some soaking deep into the ground to percolate gradually downslope to the sea or to appear at a lower level at the surface as springs and seepages.

This theoretical system is not absolutely perfect, although given time it comes very close. The lag in time before moisture is returned to the ocean can be very long so that water or ice held in lakes or glaciers may appear to be permanently lost to the dy­namics of circulation. But ice both melts and evaporates and lakes are surprisingly transitory; even the great Antarctic ice cap flows away from the pole and breaks off into icebergs. The closest to permanency in water loss is that fraction tied up as a part of the chemical composition of rocks and magma, or in an underground reservoir completely lacking in permeability, which has trapped ancient surface waters. But even here, hu­mans have found it advantageous on occasion to tap and draw on these reservoirs, and vulcanism, metamorphism, chemical weathering, and so on can and do release water through chemical reaction. This last is groundwater.

I see, Dharma, that it time for your appointments elsewhere and I appreciate getting started on our subject. We shall move right along as rapidly as we can spare the time. Thank you. I shall clear the frequency. It is nice to be invited again, to share. We shall take up when we next pen with Porosity vs. Permeability. Good day.

주제글 정보