힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#054, THE FUNNEL'S NECK

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 15

REC #3 HATONN

WED., SEP. 2, 1992 11:52 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 17

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 1992

REMEMBERING
    "THE RAIN SHALL FALL UPON THE JUST AND UPON THE UNJUST." IT IS THAT WHICH EACH DOES WITH THE CIRCUMSTANCE THAT SHALL WRITE THE HISTORY OF THE AGES.

AND PONDERING QUESTIONS
    We have not room to place ALL urgent and hidden happenings on a "Hotline". We will not even begin to cover them all in a "Watch", for each topic merits entire JOURNALS for de­scription. It has to be up to you to glean information from ALL resources--not just that which you consider "ours".

There are myriads of happenings which we have not mentioned and yet I see have slipped through unnoticed as is 99% of that which is occurring. When things ARE mentioned, it is EX­ACTLY THAT--mentioned.

NUCLEAR PLANT DAMAGE IN FLORIDA
    How many of you are aware there has been great damage to a nuclear power plant in South Florida due to this "little Andy" hurricane. Of course, nobody gives a second look to it because of other major distractions--IT IS SERIOUS! YOU ARE NOT BEING TOLD ABOUT IT.

ROCKET/SHUTTLE LAUNCHES AND OTHER
    HIDDEN AGENDAS
    How many of you are aware of a most important rocket launch from Cape Canaveral about three days ago. The craft blew up but your media told you it was a "perfect launch in spite of damage to the facility". I don't know how they are going to cover "landings" and other next expected phenomenon. I be­lieve the plan, however, is to simply not mention it again at all--this will also be a good test of the media control system now in place.

PLEIADES CONNECTION SERIES.
    I am reminded that I did not speak of availability to get the vol­umes in restriction under Federal Court order. The final out­come is not returned as Marshals have not been able to serve warrants on the Greens. However, the temporary order was worded that "....since the author, Dharma (or "Ekkers") have total control over the publisher in point a temporary confiscation of all volumes in the author's possession and those in the posses­sion of the publisher are given into the court's impound. Since neither had any copies save the personal set, it was turned over to the Judge on Monday.

The order further required that there be no further publishing of the work by America West and that Ekkers can not promote or advertise the books in any manner--NOR give permission for any other to do so. This has no impact one way or another be­cause the Distributor who holds volumes in point (if there are, indeed, any remaining in possession) is separate and apart from any determinations by authors or former publisher. Moreover, prior to any order being issued by any court--Dharma released all claim, input, or author's rights to any of the volumes in dis­pute. These ones may, but not legally, be held liable for what any public domain citizen does with the information contained in those volumes.

Further, any advertising as recognized as such, in places such as the LIBERATOR or other places by the Distributor who now holds the work, is apart and totally separate from any control or determination by the Ekkers or Dharma, as scribe. If notifica­tion of how to get the volumes appears in the LIBERATOR, FOR EXAMPLE, that is between separate Corporations and persons also totally separate and apart from both themselves and busi­ness decisions of any kind. Through inquiry, I am informed that there will be some continuing notification to the public but it is through "PAID" ADVERTISING as worked out through busi­ness arrangements having nothing to do with Ekkers.

TRUTH SHALL GO FORTH
    Since no-one recognizes the presence of Hatonn, Germain, Tesla and/or Russell in viable energy form, there is no restric­tion of material from our resources. We meet regularly regarding these matters and, hence, since we each have alternative resources we shall somehow work it out that the material is not destroyed. Already new presentations through different re­ceivers is placed in South Africa, New Zealand and in many various places about your own nation. These volumes, how­ever, will never be again issued under the Phoenix Logo as pre­sented on the original documents but will bear recognizable forms easily recognized for we also bear release of the logo to the extent of embellishment or removal of symbols. This means, chelas, that the available volumes will be priceless. Thank you for reminding me of my overlooking details of this case in point.

I shall not jeopardize my scribe further. I assume you can con­tact the paper and receive instructions as to the status. We have released all connections with same.

The work of Walter Russell and the original intent of Lao is be­ing methodically destroyed in an attempt to silence the incredi­ble Truth of the integrated work in science which coalesced Truth in order of the Cosmos and Source of God. The show will undoubtedly get worse and more ridiculous before it is fin­ished--somewhere at the Supreme Court level is anticipated.

It is obvious that the vipers involved overlooked some serious law--they have taken property in PUBLIC DOMAIN and re-copyrighted the volumes of a "dead" genius and claimed for self and stopped, for all practical purposes, the work in point and turned the "University"(???) into a New Age carnival of meta­physical garbage and the location into a very ostentatious "palace". GOD nor RUSSELL will sit still for such abuse. This indicates that through the Class Action Suit that all pro­ceeds garnered through use of this clandestine method of crimi­nal proceedings are subject to return to the PUBLIC. This means, students of that "University", who simply learned to meditate and separate yourself from tuition money and STILL HAVEN'T THE MOST VAGUE IDEA OF UNIVERSAL OP­ERATION OR WHAT IS GOD--HAD BETTER RESPOND TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CENTER FOR THE CASE IS ABOUT READY TO BE FILED.

I do not make overall categorizations--but so far, all involved attorneys and Board Members of the University in point--are Khazarian who call themselves so-called, self-styled "Jews" who actually disclaim God and Christ and thrust toward "HUMANISM" in its most basic and fundamental form--Lao herself, stating her own "HUMANIST" relationship when refer­ring to "religion" and giving, likewise, that assumption and label on Walter. This is a lie and any time Russell ever mentioned "Human" or "Humanistic" was simply referring to the relation­ship of the "human" to "energy being".

Yes, Dharma and E.J., along with everyone else who is ground crew in this place ARE BUSY. They appreciate your support and loving energy beyond your ability to comprehend on your end of the connection.

SURPRISE POEM TO SHARE
    To share an experience, allow me to pull, again, from an emo­tional encounter here. A beautiful note came from one in Indi­ana, on Monday. The first three verses of the poem were on the first page and Dharma received the input that the poem was calling attention to the "Christ" and not the person in writing, as became visible later. Therefore, when the words fell onto the heart, "Think of Me"--Dharma interpreted "Christ as manifest", stopped the self-pity, thanked us for making it as easy as it is--for at least "fear" is not involved in the work--a little terror per­haps, irritation and frustration along with fatigue--but not "fear". So let me share and see how it would grab your con­science:

THINK OF ME
    When you ask yourself
    Is it worth the pain?
    When you ask, should I still remain?
    Think of me.

When the hurtful words
    Begin to fly
    When the parties and holidays have
    Passed you by‑
    Think of me.

When the workload becomes
    Too much to bear
    When you begin to wonder, "Does anyone care?"
    Think of me.

Dharma has asked me not to write further for she finds it embar­rassing. I, however, know that the letter and thoughts are not meant just for her--because without the ones who TAKE THE WORDS SHE PENS AND SEND THEM FORTH--NONE WOULD BE TOUCHED FOR NONE WOULD GO FORTH. SO, AS WE FINISH THE POEM OF APPRECIATION--MAY ALL, BOTH READERS AND WORKERS AT LOCATION, UNDERSTAND THE APPRECIATION IS EQUALLY FOR YOU. DHARMA'S JOB IS NO GREATER--ONLY DIFFER­ENT! THIS IS WHY THE EMBARRASSMENT FOR SHAR­ING IS ALL THAT WE HAVE TO GIVE.

For I am that very one,
    Whose found her life has just begun.
    Through you my dear, can't you see?
    Think of me.

For here I sit every night,
    With book in hand and LOTS OF LIGHT.
    With your help I'm learning to SEE.
    Think of me.

So when you feel
    That no one hears
    Close your eyes and lose your fears.
    And think of me.

Thank you, Angie. For when you honor the least of these so have ye honored me!

This is but ONE, we receive many, many such as this and in our KNOWING, we KNOW that the way of each is as difficult or more so than any of ours. For, we KNOW that foundation upon which is based eternal infinity and it is only the Human form that is battered and bruised. The soul and truth only grows stronger and harder to bend, as each blow strikes and, now, ours learn patience--to wait upon God to unfold the Plan and share the unseen. The having to work in "ignorance" becomes the comforter of safety for the way is given into the hands of higher knowing and within that circle of truth lies security. Ah, but it is the sharing that allows the fuel for the journey--for each of us and know that each thing, good or perceived "bad" is con­sumed eagerly and respectfully with a longing to be able to reach out and touch every one. Ones who read a "bit" and "blast"--read more and come back to "bless". Never overlook each lesson in all things for thus is God's way.

REMEMBER BANNED SONG
    One addition portion to share because of so many inquiries:

WE MUST TAKE BACK AMERICA
    Let us simply share current update as we received it in its best format: Thank you, Deborah Britton.

RCA PULLS PLUG ON PATRIOTIC SONG
    BACK TO IDAHO AND 20 QUESTIONS
    Former RCA artist, Steve Vaus, wants to know why the label recently pulled the plug on his single "WE MUST TAKE AMER­ICA BACK". It debuted at 68 with a bullet on the Billboard chart and was the most requested song at many radio stations. Yet RCA killed it, abandoned plans for a follow-up single, dumped his album, canceled his contract and won't allow him to re-record or re-release any of the material for five years. Vaus was told by label insiders requesting anonymity that the move was in response to resistance from big city radio programmers who objected to his material's patriotic, conservative content. Vaus responded, "Since when does a label allow anyone to dic­tate the content of its releases? Ice-T's singing about killing cops, and Sister Souljah's rapping for genocide, and I can't sing about God and country?!

"Do you have to be a radical racist before anybody defends your right to freedom of expression? Is it a coincidence that I'm white and conservative and nobody in the media seems to care that I've been gagged?" Vaus continued, "Of course RCA and the stations deny that their lack of support resulted from objec­tions to its content. They say, 'The song wasn't popular,' but in my opinion these self appointed gods of the music industry have gotten out of touch with what the public really wants. Every time a radio station has let their listeners decide, my song has been hugely popular. RCA did a good job to a point, but as soon as they hit resistance they turned gutless. An now they want to lock my music away in a vault for five years. It almost seems like somebody wants to make sure my message doesn't get too popular. So far they've succeeded. [H: Ah, but re­member, son, it's not over until the you-know-who sings and, this time--it is NOT some poor overweight lady! This time it is that LADY STANDING IN NEW YORK'S WATERWAY! You had best get your act into the Gritz gear-works and LET'S TAKE BACK AMERICA!]

But Vaus is hopeful the public won't allow RCA or radio to silence him. "I pray that people who feel strongly about my material and its themes will call RCA and their local country stations and demand answers and air play. Those companies need to feel the heat."

While fans talk of boycotting RCA and stations refusing air play Vaus himself has issued an unprecedented challenge to country stations who determine chart position...let the listeners decide. He suggests the stations play the song and solicit lis­tener comment on the air. Vaus will donate $100 to charity if more than 10% of the listeners don't like the song. If 90% or more favor the song, the station must donate $100 to charity and add the song to their playlist. "My music is for the people, and they're the ones who ought to decide if it gets played. In a very real sense, in order to take back America, we first need to re­gain control of her art forms and airwaves. Otherwise, the bat­tle is lost before it has begun," Vaus concluded.

[H: Old buddies, I think you KNOW what I am going to suggest. You MUST join hands, share talents and gifts--get Willie Nelson and Tomireso Hagendefendorf ON THE TEAM. This song is outstanding in content--so, change the tune, rearrange the words--whatever you have to do to over­come the BAN (but I prefer you stand tall and leave it AS IS, and make it the Bo Gritz themesong). Demand it every­where the man goes and in-between. Make it so popular, citizens, through demands--that the little guys can gain some backbone. YOU CAN DO IT, AMERICA! IF YOU ONLY WILL!

WE MUST TAKE AMERICA BACK
    (Words and Music by Steve Vaus, 1992)
    The American Dream has become a nightmare,
    The signs of the times are on cardboard on corners in town,
    There's a cancer called crime in our cities,
    And an unspoken fear...we're on our way down.

We must take America back
    Put an end to the gangs and the drugs in the streets
    And the fact that the bad guys most always go free,
    That is wrong.
    We need leaders who lead us, not stick us and bleed us,
    Then take all our money and send it abroad.
    We must take America back,
    We need prayer in the schools and more things
    "Made In USA";
    It's the least we can do, for the red, white and blue
    We must take America back.

There's a hell here on earth in some city schoolyards,
    When bullets and birth control outnumber books, something's wrong.
    We need leaders who lead us, not stick us and bleed us,
    Then take all our money and send it abroad.
    We must take America back,
    We need prayer in the schools and more things
    "Made In USA";
    It's the least we can do, for the red, white and blue.
    We must take America back.

You must, further, realize that one of the reasons his song was BANNED is that he is proclaimed to be an ANTI-SEMITE. Does this tell you all you need to know? (????) Just WHO do you think owns RCA?

FOR INFORMATION: DEBORAH BRITTON, STEVE VAUS PRODUCTIONS, 1-800-448-7664. [I ask that you at the LIBERATOR MAKE THE FIRST CALL, PLEASE. Proba­bly, following that, you can also get some information from the LIBERATOR. LET'S GET THIS JOB DONE, AMER­ICA. Dharma, make sure the additional information sent, goes with this writing to the staff. Perhaps Brent would have the most common ground for contact.]

We have to work when we can get the time, even if days flow past and interruptions of our "point" subject in writing has to be "worked in". These are days of need for flexibility and clarity of thought. I suggest that if YOU are a heavy drinker or "user" of any substance which dulls your thought processes or "supposedly" enhances same--taper off--like STOP using same. The point of the adversary is cause you to hide and seek solace--not think clearly and/or ACT accordingly. AMERICA NEEDS CLEAR HEADS IF SHE IS TO SURVIVE. AND YOU ARE AMERICA AND HENCE, THE WORLD. IF YOU DON'T DO IT, AMERICA, THE REST OF THE WORLD CANNOT! THE TIME IS NOW, THE PLACE IS WHEREVER YOU ARE, AND THE PERSON IS YOU.

Close this so the team can have it to begin contacts as indicated, then we can work for a while on RUBY CREEK, IDAHO IN­CIDENT.

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 16

REC #3 HATONN

THU., SEP. 3, 1992 4:25 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 18

THURSDAY.. SEPTEMBER 3,_ 1992
    20 QUESTIONS REVISITED
    (If we ever can get around to it!)
    In laying game plans and information it makes difference if you have some various inputs and, of course, all we have are those things which are printed and shared. So let us have a look at some other writings and articles regarding the Weaver/Gritz Idaho incident. At this point we shall consider the "INFORMER" in point (or one of them) who sold out his friend and set him up. Worse, he lied and altered the guns involved and then placed blame on Weaver for same. America--you have come a long way down into the pits that your own servant gov­ernment would do such dastardly and evil things to you as citi­zens.

I wonder how many are you are catching the drift of what is happening in Florida and the "tent city"? Do you not notice that ones are BEING ORDERED OUT AT GUNPOINT, AND EVICTION PROCEDURES, INTO RELOCATION FACILI­TIES, FROM THEIR BROKEN HOMES TO LEAVE ALL TO LOOTERS. LITERALLY THE PEOPLE ARE BEING ROUNDED UP LIKE CATTLE AND HERDED BY "LAW" INTO "SAFETY" WHILE THEIR HOMES WILL BE BULL­DOZED AND DESTROYED. THIS IS FEMA AT WORK, CHELAS, AND ONES WHO "RUN" FEMA ARE ASTOUNDED AND COMPLAINING AT WHAT IS GOING ON, DELAYS, FAILURE TO ACT, ETC. IN FACT THE MAIN CALL OF COMPLAINT IS THAT "FEMA IS NOT PREPARED FOR ANY EMERGENCY OR DISASTER--THEY SPEND ALL THEIR TIME PREPARING FOR NU-CLEAR WAR. DISASTER!" YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD IT FOR SELF--IT WAS DIRECT AND ON CNN THIS DAY.

So, let us just share this article from The Spokesman-Review, FRIDAY, AUG. 28, 1992, Spokane, Washington. MOUN­TAIN STANDOFF CONTINUES: [H: The opening portion of the article is missing but we will take up where it is con­tinued on page A9 of the paper. I'm sure we have it but this is the important portion at any rate.]
    INFORMER
    ....."The informer, fearing for his safety, was contacted for an interview Thursday. He agreed to discuss the case in general terms only if his real and undercover names and the location of the interview weren't divulged. [H: Starts off as really honor­able does it not?]

"Yeah, a little bit scared," he said after being told by authorities that he and his family should be ready to be relocated within minutes. He was armed and has a bullet-proof vest.

"I've hurt their cause as other informants have hurt their cause," he said. "And in today's world, the way you deal with someone who hurts your cause is you harm them violently."

Unlike many other informers, the man who provided federal agents with information about Weaver has no criminal record and said he has pursued the work for nine years "mainly for the excitement". [H: Does this not sound like the young man who was taken in by Ekkers and a place made for him and he tells another that he was set-up by the CIA to plan an at­tack time and date when they would come and raid the place--arresting him also for protection. Oh, when the en­emy wants to get you--you really find what "FRIENDS" you actually have. "...for the excitement". Well--they also pay!]
    He also does business consulting work under another name.

"I'm not a dirt-ball," he said, [H: NO, more like a scum-sucker if facts be known.] "and I don't pretend to be doing this for any notoriety." [H: I wonder how many "pieces of silver" he got for betrayal and false testimony.?]

He met Weaver in 1985 while undercover at the Aryan Na­tions, near Hayden Lake, Idaho. Their friendship flourished at the Aryan World Congress, an annual July gathering of Skin­heads, Aryans, Ku Klux Klan members and other white supremacists and separatists. [H: What HOGWASH! AND, WEAVER NEVER ALIGNED HIMSELF NOR JOINED THE GROUP--HE WENT AS AN INVITED GUEST.]

By 1989, Weaver had developed a friendship with the man who he had no idea was a federal informer. "Randy felt he could trust me, that I was a white patriot," the man said. [H: Is there something wrong if you happen to be "white"? I heard it was an act of GOD as to what color you happen to be. Further, a "patriot"? Is there something wrong with being a Patriot and loving your nation and wishing it to function in Truth under the Constitution your forefathers fought and died to attain?]

Weaver often would wear an Aryan Nations belt buckle [H: LIE!] but the man who posed as his friend wasn't certain if the fugitive ever became a member. [H: Watch the clues for this is a big one: you have a paid informer and he "doesn't know" whether or not the informed-on became a member? How many of you readers believe this?] Weaver later had a falling out with Aryan leader Richard Butler after Weaver sup­posedly supplied Aryan youths with beer.

During the course of the friendship, the informer ate dinner with Weaver and his wife, Vicki, and their children in a home the family rented in Naples before moving to the mountain above Ruby Creek. [H: Oh, readers, wait, it gets worse.]
    "Randy and Vicki seemed to feel they could TRUST ME, and I gave them no reason not to trust me," said the informer.

"I didn't try to entice him by offering him money or any­thing," he said in referring to the weapons sale.

"Sawed-off shotguns are built simply to hurt another human be­ing," the informer said. "You don't shoot ducks with them, and you don't shoot deer. You kill humans." [H: Perhaps THAT is why the guns were untampered until AFTER THEY LEFT THE CONTROL OF RANDY WEAVER!]

Their friendship [I GAG AT THE USE OF THE WORD] lasted until Weaver was indicted by a federal grand jury in De­cember 1990 for selling illegal firearms.

One shotgun was cut off six inches below its manufactured length. The other was shortened by 12 inches. [H: What a clever way of expressing without telling you a confounded thing about the length of the gun in point!]

"Randy is not a folk hero," the informer said. "He is a man who broke the law."

"He may not be one of the 10 Most Wanted criminals, but nonetheless he produced weapons which were meant to kill peo­ple," the informer said.

Randy and his wife were both armed when arrested in Jan­uary 1991 by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) agents who blocked Ruby Creek Road with a disabled truck. But after being arrested in that ruse, Weaver was re­leased by a judge without bond.

He retreated to his mountain hide-away with his armed fam­ily--defying a federal judge who issued a bench warrant for his arrest.

Until the FBI and federal marshals ringed the Weaver cabin a week ago today, friends have supplied the family with food, de­livered mail and offered moral support.

Weaver is charged with assaulting a federal agent, and family friend Kevin Harris faces the charge of killing another federal agent one week ago today, igniting a costly standoff involving 200 federal and state lawmen. [H: Boy that sure must have been some MAN who would hole up with a wife, three chil­dren, a friend and an infant.---200 swat team members for one legal shotgun and one 1/4 inch too short? Come, come--is our intelligence being somewhat insulted here?]

An examination of the case against Weaver suggests the ATF was targeting illegal weapons transactions involving member and associates of Aryan Nations. [H: Really? No other re­search offered any such information!]

The Weaver informer said most of the Aryan followers ex­pressed a fascination with firearms [H: So does any hunter or member of the National Rifle Association. I do not defend same, but this is a bit much, don't you agree?], including il­legal machine guns and sawed-off shotguns. [H: Gosh, it is almost a shame that he didn't have a few of those "illegal" machine guns--he might still have a wife and son.]

[H: Ah yes indeedy--NOW WE GET TO THE JOUR­NALISM IN FINEST FETTLE.]

In the past, members of the white supremacy sect have used illegal firearms in murders and armored car robberies.

In 1984, JEWISH radio personality Alan Berg of Denver was gunned down with a machine gun that later made its way to a Hitler shrine discovered by the FBI in a Sandpoint home of an Aryan member.

Much of the violence has been directed toward several confi­dential informants who have infiltrated Aryan ranks and pro­vided federal investigations with vital inside information. [H: I just wonder how many paid informants are infiltrated into the ADL or Jewish League? How about the Catholics? I guess you will find quite a few in the Pentecostal or Baptist sects? Those Seventh Day Adventists are unusual also, do you not agree? Well, you WILL FIND THEM infiltrated into the Native American gatherings, Christ Identity services and certainly any group dealing with E.T.'s. Of course, you must hold uppermost in your mind--if you are off terra--you are EXTRATERRESTRIAL.]

Next let us look at backup emphasis material in this same paper:

FEDERAL FIREARMS LAWS LABELED,
    VALUABLE TOOL
    U.S. Attorney William Hyslop told a group of Rotarians on Thursday that federal firearms laws--like the one that made Randy Weaver a fugitive--are a valuable tool in fighting ris­ing violent crime. [H: How many gang children are killed by sawed-off shotguns, do you think? Do you actually think that "crimes" are committed with a shotgun as the weapon of choice in this day of Israeli uzis?]

"All of us know that violent crime is up in the Spokane area," said Hyslop, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Washing­ton. "By not having (criminals) go through the revolving door system, we can do something to address that violence."

Citing FBI figures that six percent of criminals commit 70 percent of all crime, Hyslop told the luncheon group the way to cut into crime is to lock violent criminals up for long periods of time.

Using four federal statutes, Hyslop's district has become 10th in the country, out of 93 districts, to prosecute criminals for weapons violations.

U.S. laws make it a federal offense to conduct a drug deal or traffic illegal drugs while armed and to commit a violent crime while using a gun. [H: Oops--Randy Weaver couldn't even abide giving youngsters "beer"--does he sound as if he is a hardened drug dealer? No, we leave that sophisticated game to the Feds, don't we?]

Under other federal statutes, a criminal who commits three violent crimes using a gun is labeled an armed career criminal and sentenced to additional prison time. [H: Watch the bouncing ball or you may miss the disinformation inserted next.]

It is also a federal crime to alter some weapons, such as con­vening a semi-automatic weapon to fully-automatic or--like Weaver is charged with doing--sawing off a shotgun barrel to shorter than 18 inches. [H: Big clue, readers.]

Weaver is charged with selling two such guns to a federal in­former [NO HE IS NOT!] in October, 1989. He was indicted by a grand jury in December, 1990 on the charge. Weaver was arrested and set free on bond. [H: Clue #2--you just read that he was released without bond!] He became a fugitive when he missed his court date in the spring of 1991. [H: Actually the only legal charge, since he purchased and delivered guns un­tampered--was not paying a fee.]

Although Weaver had no criminal history prior to the fed­eral STING. Hvslon did not agree that Weaver was not vio­lent. [H: And just HOW would Mr. Hyslop-slop base ANY OPINION regarding the person of Randy Weaver?]

"Certainly the killing of the federal law enforcement official, by any standard, is violent crime," he said. [H: Mr. Weaver did not shoot a "federal law enforcement official" although I'm sure he sure as hell tried to after his child lay dead alongside the pet dog.]

By targeting criminals for federal prosecution, which carries longer sentences, Hyslop said violent people will spend more time in jail and less time on the streets, committing crimes.

"We can do a lot of things at the federal level that states sim­ply cannot do," Hyslop said. [H: They sure can!! Like murder, treason, arson (we'll get on to both of those attempts also)]. "So if we work closely with local law enforcement we can use the best tools we have."

Enough clues for this session as it is late but I would like to give you a bit of confirmation.

In Bakersfield the other day, Dharma and Oberli were ap­proached by a lady in a neighboring car, asking about the Bo Gritz sticker on the car. In the process of conversing it came out that the husband was a long-time member of the Bakersfield police. E.J. just asked him, "Are you the ones getting to train with the KGB?" In irate response the man replied---"NO--that is the sheriff's gang, right down through those in Tehachapi." Well, just thought we would share a bit. Rest well, chelas, in the care of your "caretakers"--may you live through the "care". Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#054, THE FUNNEL'S NECK

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 17

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., SEP. 5, 1992 9:04 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 20

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 1992

WATCHIT' S
    My assumption (??) is that Editors are pulling out pertinent in­formation from the writings which are suitable for the "Phone line". We have not time to daily write a special output unless there is something most urgent underway of which you all are aware and awaiting instructions and update.

We have so many "hot potato/potat(o)(e)s" in our own laps to handle that I ask understanding and patience. Our small crew (which gets smaller and smaller daily) has about all it can handle with the adversary's workers from right within our household--firing death rays at us. This is not "new" news for I have stated it continually with the ones right in the room at the time--drowsing off or looking wide-eyed and innocent and exclaiming "atta boy". Most are simply "tools" and are too sleepy to real­ize what they do, others act in need for self involvement and others are simply downright evil--wishing to live off the work and assets of "another" and will do anything in the name of greed and need.

It is apparent that ones at Criminal Politics saw fit to unmask a "user" in the midst and now that person has turned full frenzied attack upon us as we seem to be the last bastion standing be­tween him and totally deceiving some of our own people who had come here originally asking for "protection" and "guidance".

I have no pick with that which transpires between men--unless it involves our work or our people. This now does BOTH and will not longer be tolerated. In the threats to blackmail us in some perceived fancy that there are hidden agendas and criminal actions of some sort, this person has defiled every confidence of workers, employees, courts and even stolen the LIBERATOR mailing list and that of AMERICA WEST and then fingers one of the office persons as having arranged it. This is to somehow cause him to appear more righteous in his actions.

I must now soon make public that incident for our promise to you was that NO ONE would go onto anyone else's mailing list and we have had inner battles over that point on several occa­sions. Now, there is no earthly way to track what this man and his "insiders" have done or utilized--and I have to inform you of this theft. This is NOT "accusation"--the man told us he had it and if we did not do what he required, he would mail to ALL on the listings and "blow you out".

I have confidence in the LIBERATOR readers to understand our situation and we shall do all possible to retrieve the information but once claimed to other computer discs, it is hard to be sure you have retrieved all stolen information. It is turned over to Mr. Tipps (attorney) and the Constitutional Law Center but res­olution has not yet begun.

The man, further, is efforting to cause ones to cash out their gold reserves (collateral) in the "Institute", demanding full pay­ment when prices are lower than when purchased--causing other participants to have "loss". This will NOT happen--to you who have such security in the Institute.

A splinter "group" has decided to make a trek to Colorado to form their own "group" arrangements--at the expense of a poor, misguided and confused person who had originally placed her funds with us to PREVENT JUST SUCH FOOLISH ACTIONS SHOULD OPPORTUNITIES ARISE. WE DO NOT, HOW­EVER, HAVE AUTHORITY TO PROTECT HER BUT SHE SHALL NOT CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY OTHER PARTIC­IPANT AND I MAKE THAT CLEAR. E.J. and Dharma have, prior to this, made loans to cover "calls" and other "shortfalls" to insure the security of every participant. This will not longer take place as I am weary of my people, who do naught save serve, bearing the burden in a crumbling world because of per­sons who have no Godly intent--only use of our system to fur­ther their own greedy desires. This man is desperate for funds and this child will lose everything. I cannot help what she does, further--but she will not take winnings and gain when she has created loss and chaos. It IS an excellent sorting tool, however.

One in the group, after over a year, still drives an automobile which is the Institute's. I ask that it be retrieved--blackmail and infiltration with intent to do harm is not a ticket to longer using that which is provided by and for God.

The man behind this is recognized by you as "John Coleman". He goes in his "gated" community where America West and the LIBERATOR paid all expenses to move him in and stabilize his family, along with publishing a book at my request--calls him­self William Clarke. I find that at Criminal Politics, he is known as John Clarke. The facts are that the man has been "sheepdipped" so many times that even "He" cannot remember who he is supposed to be at any given time.

I hope you will all understand that I must keep my scribe and as­sociates in total security because the man projects "violence" and even has a poster on his door warning of explosives ready to detonate if "uninvited" persons come onto property. This was pointed out to Charles Neil who simply went to pick up his own generator on loan to this family. When ones went to exchange original computer equipment (repaired and useable) to get two computer set-ups on loan to this man and son--the neighbor said he was tending the house and had instructions to CALL THE POLICE. This was yesterday and we shall now have to turn it over to the legal procedures to retrieve the equipment. The material was loaned in order for this person to work directly on LIBERATOR layout and production--HE NO LONGER IS IN ANY WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE STAFF. The other was purchased and loaned when the man in point had failure of his own system. A new computer was purchased by the Institute and loaned while (the Institute) had the original apparatus re­paired and parts replaced at no cost to the individual.

Knowing the person in point was having great difficulties, the issue has not been pressed into legal retrieval because it has seemed so atrocious to all senses. The equipment is now neces­sary for the task it was purchased to serve AND the ones in point plan to take the equipment and leave the area with it. That, or they are lying to the "group" who is planning to serve their money needs.

I can only remind all of you--"IT IS NOT NICE TO TRY AND DECEIVE MOTHER NATURE---OR GOD." GOD WILL ALLOW YOU TO WORK IT OUT RIGHT DOWN TO THE LINE BUT WHEN IT BECOMES DIRECT ASSAULT AGAINST HIM, HE WILL UNCOVER THE LIES AND, THEN, AGAIN ALLOW ALL INVOLVED TO WORK IT OUT. I HAVE LAID THE PLAN IN POINT OF DECEP­TION TO ONES INVOLVED AND CAN ONLY HOPE THEY WILL REGAIN CLARITY OF PERCEPTION.

IN THIS PERSON'S FRANTIC THRUST TO DISCREDIT, DESTROY AND DAMAGE US AND OUR WORK--HE HAS ONLY GIVEN ABSOLUTE CREDENCE TO US FOR THAT WHICH HE CLAIMS IS NOT AND OTHERS HAVE SUF­FERED FAR LONGER THAN HAVE OUR PEOPLE FROM THIS PERSON IN POINT. IF YOU OFFER TRUTH, THE ADVERSARY SENDS IN HIS HONOR-GUARD TO FOOL YOU--HOWEVER, THE ADVERSARY ALWAYS DE­CEIVES HIMSELF AND REVEALS HIMSELF IF LEFT TO UNFOLDING OF CIRCUMSTANCES.

What will America West Publishers do? I don't know but it would appear there are criminal actions involved herein in thieving computer data, mailing lists, searching through private documents and files and in holding property unlawfully. Since the mailing list as held by America West both for our JOURNALS (magazine) and the LIBERATOR (paper), I do ask that some action be taken for this allowance of entrance by one so unscrupulous is reflection on our own readers and violation of their rights to privacy. These things above are NOT hearsay or assumption--this man says he has this information and is using threats and "blackmail" with them. My first suggestion is that HE THINK AGAIN! I have sent yesterday's unveiling of the full plan as he had struck it, to many, many locations--I will not print it in the LIBERATOR until such time as he has time to read it and look carefully at that which he has been caught in the "doing". So be it for he had immediately sent a representative to retrieve a copy from boxes as offered to local participants for sharing of information as we write daily. Ah yes, it IS painful to our workers to realize that the enemy has been within and continued to feast at our table and sit with our communion. But this, chelas, is TYPICAL of the adversary who uses and de­stroys.

Do we cast these persons to the winds? No, but if they willingly go into the whirlwind, they shall be left to the whirlwind. I would believe that most will see the truth in the situation and not allow ego, guilt and discovery keep them from seeing the Light in the truth of the actions in the moment.

NOTATIONS OF INTEREST
    Have all of you taken NOTE of what Senator Barbara Mikuiski has been crying forth about FEMA? She has been most active in Labor and Human Resources and states that the actions of FEMA in recent emergencies are atrocious and unthinkable. She goes on to say that they have failed in every way to meet the people's needs timely or materially. She then wraps up her assault by saying "...they are totally unprepared to meet any emergency needs of natural disasters or instances as they were set forth to serve. They have spent all their time and resources preparing for NUCLEAR WAR." Yes, you had better read this again or if you are on the phone--you had better ponder it care­fully. Are YOU seeing those "preparations for Nuclear War?" Do "they" not tell you the "threat" is over? How so it is that truth comes in such strange passages.

TOBACCO COMPANY FIRST BIG BUSINESS
    IN RUSSIA
    Does this not make you a proud American and Malboro Man: "...the first major industry in Russia will be an American Cigarette Company which will put out 'umpteen' million cigarettes for the local economy!"?? This and the guaranteed subsidies now promised by Bush to the Grain Cartels (not the growers in America) for shipping grain off to these "needy na­tions" should about do it, brothers.

If you are unable to see WHAT they are doing to you by view­ing Florida, Los Angeles (where not one thing has been done following the riots) and in other places where damage has been so massive that it is only shadowed by the more disastrous (used for publicity for the politicians)--just wait! What they have in store for your confirmation of destroy and gain control--is on the execution boards NOW.

SUCH AS SPOTLIGHT
    Now I'm told by some that it is easier to believe from places such as Spotlight. PLEASE, I said read such Journals with dis­cernment. Spotlight offers as much disinformation, no infor­mation and mixed information as does the Establishment New York Times.

"How can we know that?" you ask. This last edition brought to my attention tells it all. There is open attack on Republicans (which means nothing as all Elite are working for same goal) and any "negative" spurts against Clinton are buried "inside"--while the topic of the Idaho incident with Weaver was covered -- WITHOUT ONE MENTION OF BO GRITZ!!! This would, at best, be hard to do since the entire event ended up revolving around Bo Gritz--but if you note the FULL MEDIA BLACK­OUT ORDERS AGAINST BO GRITZ, it makes quite a lot of sense. If anyone can remember far enough back--the Spotlight originally pushed Gritz in every possible way including adver­tising his books. They refuse to write on the subject or on any involvement with POWs and/or allow his books to be mentioned in the paper.

So, do I say "Don't read it"? NO--No! Read it and then COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN AND RE-COMPLAIN--TO THEM, not me. They betray a trust which was built much as the Man in earlier subject did herein--build trust, give many truths, suck you in--and hang you. By what they "do not say and do" tells it all. They WANT you to know about the Bilderbergers and the Elite Strongmen so you will recognize the power and strength when it is unleashed ON YOU. They have told you that Clinton is groomed BY THESE ONES to serve--that is why Bush is blasted right and left. Are they mad at Bush? Probably, but it matters not--FOR THE ADVERSARY AND ALL WORKERS TOWARD GLOBAL CONTROL HAVE THE SAME GOAL! How they get to that goal is supposed to be totally confusing and it is depended upon that YOU-THE-PEOPLE DO NOT WAKE UP IN TIME TO REALIZE THE TOAST HAS BURNED OR THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY WHEAT TO MAKE THE TOAST! Most often, as these papers and periodicals seemingly pour forth inside information--they are only manipu­lating you into false impressions.

Just as every time there is going to be massive upheaval in the world over Israel--there is some show of distancing and irrita­tion with Israel--only to end up giving away MORE than was originally asked for. THIS IS THE GAME. IT IS UP TO YOU TO BE DISCERNING AND SEE BEYOND THE SHROUD. LIKE ALL NEWS, AND IN THIS INSTANCE EVEN BETTER, THERE IS GOOD NEWS TO DISTRACT. You do not stay in business blasting the Establishment and New World Order and work and publish RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES WITHOUT MORE THAN "TOKEN" PROBLEMS WITH THE ADL. COME, COME. The ADL is but a working faction of the British Intelligence Community--that they have filled with Israelis to confound the Jewish Community.

THE JOURNALS. PAPER AND LESSONS.
    As more and more readers come to share, we get bunches and bunches of letters asking questions and demanding responses and explanations of something said in, say, Journal number 56. Why would you expect to understand Calculus if you never went to third grade arithmetic? If you start at the end lesson of a home study course--do you expect to skip all lessons prior? We are constantly blasted up one side and down another for some perceived indiscretion only to have the next line read like this: "...and I've read one of your JOURNALS and three LIBERATORS ...." or, worse, "...a friend loaned me your last Liberator and I....."

These JOURNALS are written in sequence and dated--just like a study course or magazine. These are factual pieces done as quickly as we can get them to you while every effort on your place is put forth to STOP THEM. Mostly, they integrate that which is available, has at some time been available or that which has directly been banned or removed from your ability to attain. We are spiritual in truth--but we must cover that which is "WRONG" to allow you to see WHERE YOU ARE, and then we can talk about where you are going and HOW to get there.

Most of you wish me to write you individually and give you in­formation that is in at least a dozen of the JOURNALS--I cannot do that to the regular readers and, therefore, ask you new par­ticipants to be patient and do your own homework. I am not in the business of giving private readings and tutelage to individual seekers--the information is FOR ALL--6-1/2 BILLION of you. Neither am I responding too apologetically to you who claim no "time" to read. We have, through one scribe, produced 58 full JOURNALS and parts of two additional and written a weekly paper of anywhere from 28 to 48 pages--in 36 months. This is not to make you feel sorry for my scribe or myself--but to show you that it CAN BE DONE. And to you who thrust nastiness at Dharma by, "...well maybe, but you don't have to do anything else like work, tend kids and the other problems we 'people' have to face." Oh? She and E.J. have nine children, 9 and 1/3 grandchildren, a houseful of people constantly, offices in the home which means people ALL the time and who do YOU think does the things of living? She even cuts her own hair AND E.J.'s. So, is this some kind of "miracle worker" or something? No--just like YOU with a willingness to serve, a desire for knowledge (of which she now finds she had practically NONE) and a love of nation and brother.

This is, however, why it is so difficult for her to have her own ones who claim such abiding and deep friendship and understanding, giving gifts and then shoot with poison darts in the back at the directions and in the hands of a Charlatan from the world of undercover intelligence brokers.

I say the foregoing because I have to ask indulgence and pa­tience from you as we effort to get to responding to your in­quiries and demands. Few are demanding--most are loving and ask only "if you have time". Know you are beloved and every contact is accepted as a gift and treasured. Each item sent is treasured and has special meaning, forever lasting, between we who receive and you who send. We never object to objections and disagreements for they most often give opportunity for the best lessons. This is often difficult for ones to understand while undergoing the attack, but the water clears in the unfolding.

As with the opening discussion this morning--we will be most happy to print both sides of the arguments ongoing with Dr. Coleman and others--I do, however, feel the time and space is too precious for such unless the lessons worthy and the informa­tion worthy. My intent is always to offer all, petition you to read ALL on ALL subjects and THEN, ONLY THEN, discern intent and judge actions. Without all evidence there can be no honest discernment.

THIS AFTERNOON'S MEETING
    Dharma, you do not walk alone into the den of jackals. The meeting was offered for the sharing and we have visitors and loving friends who have traveled far to meet ME. I thank you for walking into the target zone but I promise you, chela, that if the house be filled with the enemy--we shall clear it THIS DAY. Ones who come in effort to regain footing are welcome--those who work as has this group to damage and destroy, shall not enter into MY HOUSE AND REMAIN. These meetings are not some cult gathering. These are gatherings of my workers and people with a job to do, projects to discuss, business to share, help to offer or ask and an opportunity to share questions, answers and speak of that which bonds us together--GOD and our purpose in service unto that GOD.

Please trust and understand my actions of allowance to this point, of these ones, in order to pull the viper from the den--but it shall not continue with your enemy in your very room as guest. I have warned over and over that I WILL NOW USE NAMES AND PLACES of the deceivers as appropriate and thus shall I do.

Release this now that we might go over this. Thank you.

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 18
    REC #1 HATONN

SUN., SEP. 6, 1992 10:58 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 21

SUNDAY. SEPTEMBER 6. 1992

MUSLIMS
    The most important "inside" information (as you ones like to say) is regarding the war in Bosnia, etc. It is going to blast forth like a time bomb which feeds power from itself.

The surveillance of Southern Iraq is an excuse and cover for what is at hand.

The biggest lie put forth as a mere passing tid-bit is about your Largest aircraft carrier, the Independence, being in the Persian Gulf. This is how the media is staged to give false information according to that which they want you to hear and believe.

That Carrier is stationed as close to Yugoslavia as waterways will allow--along with the Sixth Fleet at ready. The other "cover-up" allows the United Nations and the United States (remember that YOU fill the needs for money, equipment and gun fodder (your babies) FOR THE U.N.--refer back to recent writings) to operate in secret.

So what is afoot?

The entire Muslim world is rallied and ready to step into that "little" disagreement in Bosnia. NOT ONLY ARE THEY READY BUT THE TURKISH FORCES ARE ALREADY INFILTRATING AND ARE AT READY TO MOVE IN IN MASS--WHICH, DEPENDING UPON HOW THINGS "THEN" GO--COULD BREAK INTO A MASSIVE WAR. IT IS ALREADY IGNITED--JUST WAITING FOR THE FUSES TO BURN.

IF THIS KIND OF PUBLICITY DOES NOT SET THE PLANS BACK, THEN IT IS MASSIVE WAR!

This is another reason the Weaver/Gritz/Idaho "war" is post­poned, the U.S. Administration could not handle an internal revolution AND the mess they have staged in Europe. Believe me, chelas, you have equipment and soldiers already in the sec­tor and you have them also scattered all about the U.S.

You are in DEADLY critical times. Meanwhile we will take up actions on the most local level, please. I know of no better way to help you in mass than to clear out some of the rot sent in to destroy you, my people.

PEROT'S FUNCTION
    If you cannot see the purpose of Perot's placement by the Es­tablishment into the fray--get your confirmation now. They are saying that Perot put up around $12 million and the "people" put up the other couple of million for the campaign?

I think anyone who worked in the campaign KNOWS BETTER THAN THAT. You cannot have that large a movement and only have a couple of million put in by the workers--unless the entire thing is a total fraud. Perot didn't even help the local of­fices out with phone bills. He is a part and parcel of the manip­ulation plans afoot and you are going to have to see that or you are going to go down, purely and simply.

GRITZ
    You keep asking about Gritz and, "...well I saw him give a 'Hitler' salute...." That acknowledgement may SEEM a bit weird but, actually, there WAS a note sent in by the leader of the Skinheads--to Weaver--and in response to acknowledge re­ceiving of the note the requirement was that Col. Gritz acknowl­edge with the "hand sign". Now, children, THAT IS NOT A NAZI SALUTE. That signature salute is a Native American greetings/acknowledgement--with fist closed, a symbol of unity among Blacks--and in English (American) the hand "in motion" is a simple greeting of hello and/or goodbye.

The Skinheads had a large rally to attend in California and wanted to get the heck out of Idaho. I do not sanction the Skin­heads, Klu Klux Klan or the Anti-Defamation League or the Black Majority or Archie Bunker. I just tell you to get off your foolish kicks and perceptions fed to you by the media or you are going to "fold" as a nation. Those Skinheads WERE SENT TO IDAHO TO CAUSE ERUPTION OF WAR; I think an acknowledgement wave is by far the better course of action in ANY event. P.S.: YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO WAS IN THE SKINHEAD "HEAD-DRESS"--DO YOU? YOU ONLY "THINK" YOU KNOW SOMETHING WHEN YOU ACTU­ALLY KNOW NOTHING!

HOMESTEAD, FLORIDA
    There was a massively BIG reason that the Homestead Base and Southern Coastal areas were hit, chelas--massive! Stop your "second guessing" about finger signs and get on with SEEING what is about to happen half a world away that will DESTROY YOUR GLOBE! WHILE YOU ARE AT IT--SEE HOW THE GOVERNMENT (YOURS) HAS SUCKED YOU IN AND WILL USE YOUR BABIES AS SACRIFICE IN ORDER TO DEMORALIZE, HYPNOTIZE AND DESTROY THE WHOLE OF YOU CITIZENRY IN AMERICA (THAT IN­CLUDES CANADA AND MEXICO AS WELL AS THE WHOLE OF CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA). "AMERICA" IS NOT JUST THE UNITED STATES, YOU MUST REMEMBER!

A major part of the Homestead/Miami "strike" was in response to Bush's great public acclamation that "I will be the first Presi­dent to visit in 'free' Cuba". Ah, and the whole plan is and has been for the Bush Cartel to OWN all of Cuba and then the Elite Pepsi Cola cartel gets sugar free AND the real estate thugs, in­cluding the Bush "twigs" (those who aren't running the funny farm in Bahrain) will get IT ALL! I suggest you all go back and catch up on the JOURNALS AND LIBERATORS! THANK YOU.

WILLIAM CLARKE aka JOHN COLEMAN
    Dharma, take this off please for we will turn our attention to handling the John Coleman amusement game for today. I shall be readying a statement. Actually, the statement is already made and resting in secure placement and hands to insure no foolishness takes place WHICH WOULD INSURE INSTANT RESPONSE OF LAW AND COLLAPSE OF THE EVIL PLAN UNDERWAY FROM OUR ENEMY. I AM CONSID­ERING HIS INVITATION TO COME FORTH ON RADIO WITH HIM SO HE CAN "FIX ME"! WELL, I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS BROKEN AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT KIND OF ENCOUNTER IS EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS IN MIND--REALLY!

ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO COME TO KNOW THAT I AM EXACTLY WHO I CLAIM TO BE--A HOST IN SER­VICE TO GOD OF LIGHT, AND AM NOT A CUTE LITTLE E.T. PLAYING GAMES WITH THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY OF THIEVES AND LIARS.

IS COLEMAN'S BOOK CORRECT? INDEED--THE IN­FORMATION IS JUST AS FILLED WITH TRUTH NOW AS WHEN ONES SUCH AS MULLINS, ETC., WROTE IT FIRST. I THINK, JOHN, IT WAS A BAD, INSIPID IDEA TO ATTACK THROUGH U.S.P. AND ESPECIALLY THROUGH THEIR ATTORNEYS. THE LETTER OF YES­TERDAY WHICH YOU FAXED EVERYWHERE TO "MAKE SOME KIND OF CASE" AND UPON WHICH YOU SENT IN ALL YOUR LITTLE VICTIMS OF LATE TO EXPERIENCE YOUR TRIUMPH, IN COPY, BACKFIRED, MY GOOD OLD BUDDY--ABOUT AS BADLY AS YOUR WORST DREAMS COULD CONJURE. I SIMPLY CAUSED MY ONES TO OVERLOOK ITS ARRIVAL UNTIL "AFTER THE FACT" AND YOU CEMENTED YOUR OWN COFFIN LID. THANK YOU, WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET FOR THIS NATION AND MANKIND. SALU.

주제글 정보