Default 응답: PJ#054, THE FUNNEL'S NECK

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 11
    REC #1 HATONN
    MON., AUGUST 31, 1992 6:55 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 15

MONDAY, AUGUST 31, 1992
    MORNING HOT LINE
    VALID RUMORS: GRITZ
    Urgent message for Col. Gritz, on site. The rumors appear to be valid that an indictment has been issued, charges unknown, with warrant to take into Federal custody. This indicates, as far as we can discern, that plans ARE TO TAKE BOTH WEAVER AND GRITZ INTO FEDERAL CUSTODY IMMEDIATELY UPON WEAVER'S SURRENDER.

It is hoped that this message will be gotten to, and ATTENDED BY, APPROPRIATE PARTIES ON BOTH SIDES OF THIS CONFRONTATION IN IDAHO.

IT IS FURTHER HOPED THAT ALL WILL REMAIN CALM AND WITHOUT RASH RESPONSE UNTIL THIS INFOR­MATION CAN BE CLEARED WITH FEDS. THEN, IF UN­RESOLVED, IT APPEARS FORCE WILL BE UTILIZED REGARDLESS OF CONSEQUENCES TO THE TWO PAR­TIES INVOLVED--DEATH BEING THE CONSEQUENCE OF CHOICE. IT WOULD APPEAR, HOWEVER, THAT SUCH UNTHINKABLE ACTION WOULD BE UNWISE, INDEED, FOR RUMORS ARE ALSO THAT PATRIOT SPE­CIAL FORCES ARE ON ALERT AND ALSO READY TO RESPOND. WE ARE NOT GIVEN ANY FURTHER IN­FORMATION ON THIS MATTER. OUR PRAYERS ARE THAT WISDOM WILL PREVAIL IN ALL INSTANCES FOR THIS WOULD MEAN, SURELY, ALL-OUT REVOLUTION WITH BULLETS--NOT BALLOTS.

It is assumed by Feds that Patriots are again sleeping after a week of ability to pump the nation full of new notions and dis­tract through other means. Be most cautious today as Feds ap­pear pretty desperate in desire to encapsulate Bo from public and will likely take rash action. Media has turned totally hostile and national media is giving totally false information.

It is time for patriots to WAKE UP, not return to your pallets for as of this morning it appears the Feds want a dirty game of it. Information is likewise being kept FROM ones who are making decisions and negotiating. THE ADVERSARY IS ALIVE AND WELL AND FUNCTIONING TO FULL CAPACITY OF DECEIT.

It is further hoped that ones who would damage and incarcerate Col. Gritz on ANY charges, would rethink the situation and, FURTHER, THAT COMMANDER GRITZ WILL REALIZE THIS FLACK IS RIGHT ON TARGET AND RESPOND AC­CORDINGLY. GOD IS ALSO ON "REACT" AND DECI­SIONS HAVE TO BE CONSIDERED WHICH WILL TAKE A FEW MORE HOURS, IT SEEMS.

It seems to be fully realized by the Federal agents involved that Commander Gritz would have to also be "taken" if this matter with Weaver be resolved.

How could two men be so important to the Administration and top-level government? Could it be that some sort of a "team" might have gone into the Golden Triangle after POWs as in "First Blood II", found the hotbed of cover-up--possibly even involving Paul Harvey some way--and THEY have to be silenced? Especially before election? Since Weaver nor Gritz have not now or ever have been involved with this "ARYAN NATION" except to REFUSE TO BECOME INVOLVED IN ANY WAY--THERE IS CERTAINLY SOMETHING TER­RIBLY WRONG WITH THE RUMORS AND IT ALL SEEMS TO SMACK OF MORE COVER-UP!

We who set this information to tape have no further information but hope that listeners will be guided to share this with ones who might be on site at the place in point.

Also, remember that the more LIBERATORS THAT ARE IN CIRCULATION--THE BETTER FOR OUR NATIONAL SE­CURITY. We have been remiss in not getting many copies to the area in point and tomorrow's issue is even more informative regarding many of the happenings. We would appreciate help in correcting this oversight. If you have ability to get information into the area--please contact the number given.

WE OF COMMAND NOW HAVE SEVERAL RESOURCES FOR INFORMATION EXCHANGE TO COVER ALL POSSI­BILITIES OF SHUT-DOWN. IT WOULD SEEM WISDOM WOULD ALLOW OPEN CONDUIT FOR RECEIVERS DO NOT HAVE ANY INFORMATION WHICH TO SHARE BE­YOND THAT WHICH IS DIRECTLY GIVEN AT ANY WRITING. GOD HAS BEEN PETITIONED TO SERVE AND GOD IS RESPONDING. THANK YOU.

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., SEPTEMBER 1, 1992 8:09 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 16

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 1992

MORNING HOT LINE

IDAHO CRIME SITE
    THANK YOU FATHER, FOR YOUR GUIDANCE AND STEADY HAND AT THE HELM. WARS SOLVE NOTHING AND WE MUST SEEK, FIND AND METE OUT JUSTICE THROUGH TRUTH.

Mr. Weaver is in Boise, Gritz will also be there at arraignment along with other supporters who have been involved in great and wondrous acts of patriot brotherhood. I ask that Paul Harvey be required to pay legal fees (which, of course will be the federal criminals). Bush is "out" of the bargaining stream on this mat­ter--Baker is the contact who had wisdom enough to halt arrests, etc. THIS IS THE WAY, CHELAS--GOD, NATION AND BROTHER CAN BE SERVED IF WE ASK GOD TO SHOW THE WAY AND STAND STRONG TOGETHER--FOR EVIL CANNOT STAND THE LIGHT OF TRUTH AND WILL BACK AWAY--BUT YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THAT LIGHT AND FLINCH NOT FROM THAT WHICH IS NEC­ESSARY AND FRIGHTENING TO SELF.

THIS WILL ALL BE COVERED IN DETAIL IN THE LIB­ERATOR READYING FOR PRESS. MUCH IS IN THE IM­MEDIATE RELEASE TODAY, AND, SORRY READERS-- TODAY'S LIBERATOR IS 48 PAGES--PLEASE READ IT ALL IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIBER. IF NOT--I CAN ONLY SUGGEST YOU BECOME ONE--IMMEDIATELY.

Any who witnessed our Patriot leader at service are humbled by the teamwork and daring--with a federal machine gun pointed directly at his BACK. Once, one of YOU moved between a federal officer with weapon at ready and finger on the trigger directly at Gritz--giving orders. God bless you, son.

The media reports are mean and deceiving--filled with lies. I believe you will note, however, that attention will be quickly distracted and already the media presentations are being greatly softened in presentation--and it is impossible to hide the multi­tudes of campers and motor coaches that moved to the scene in point. The final transfer was done with great dignity, including God, and gentle thanks for allowing more time to order this na­tion instead of revolution. The Feds and administration ARE ON THE LINE AND KNOW WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED.

THERE SEEM TO BE TWO MODES OF ACTION WITHIN THE REPUBLICAN CAMP--ONE TO SIMPLY TAKE-OUT BUSH (ANY INTERPRETATION WILL BE CORRECT). But, the most important thing, and Gritz will not yet know this--THERE IS OPEN DICKERING WITH HANOI TO SEE WHAT IS REQUIRED TO RELEASE THE POWs. GOD RARELY ANSWERS PRAYERS AS YOU EXPECT. THIS MEANS THERE WILL BE MUCH COMPROMISE ASKED OF THOSE WHO "KNOW" FACTS--let us cross that bridge when we arrive at it.

JAPAN VULNERABLE
    Japan is gearing up for a massive hit on the market and for a massive earthquake. Either one, it is expected, will end Japan as a power broker. Worse, Japanese interests in the U.S. are intended to be mostly taken over by the U.S. Banksters through blackmail. Watch this closely.

FLORIDA AND LOUISIANA
    There is nothing to add--it is unfolding EXACTLY AS WE TOLD YOU OVER A WEEK AGO. IT IS CHAOS IN THE HEART OF CRIME-LAND. BUSH INSISTS ON REBUILDING HOMESTEAD BUT CIVILIANS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LEAVE THE AREA OR PERISH FOR EVEN--IN TENT­ING--MOST ARE HOMELESS YET. DISEASE IS BE­GINNING, VERMIN INFESTATION IS ALREADY PRE­SENT--THE PEOPLE ARE HELPLESS. WHAT YOU ARE SHOWN IS "NOTHING" OF THE WAY IT IS. YOU HAD BEST GET OUT THERE AND MAKE SURE EVERY LIVING AMERICAN KNOWS "BO" GRITZ--AND KEEP HIM ALIVE AND WELL! GOD WILL HELP YOU AND WE WILL HELP YOU--BUT WE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.

CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CENTER
    Thank you who heard the line and responded to the CLC. It is reported that there were immediate responses from you won­drous friends and brothers. The "Fairgrounds" have been opened to the ones passing out information and the PEOPLE are responding. But look what you have: you have a Governor with orders to NOT SIGN THAT BUDGET. This can only mean that it is desired to have total chaos, no funds and no way to at­tend the State when the San Andreas is broken. That indicates a very near future happening as it is rolling. There have been over 50,000 "reported" tremors since Landers as within the last two days, the ground has NOT STOPPED TREMBLING. There is a massive amount of tunneling in the underground fa­cilities--right to the periphery of the "CRYSTAL" communica­tions center and UNDER TEHACHAPI. Many of you desert dwellers and locals will HEAR AND FEEL the apparatus con­stantly. There is desperation in the adversary's camp, friends--AND A LOT OF HELP AFOOT IN YOUR NATION'S CAMP.

FURTHER: I remind you of Commander Gritz' directive: "IF YOU ARE CATCHING FLACK--YOU ARE ON TAR­GET."

PLEIADES/"WALTER RUSSELL MATERIAL"
    Court was a FARCE as usual, but you who have honored and served and loved the Walter Russell courses and information--HARKEN. In the words of the lawyers in court yesterday--they said: "...WE DO NOT AGREE THAT THIS INFORMATION IS TRUTH AND FACT, AND "PHOENIX" HAS UTILIZED IT IN THEIR FICTION BOOKS TO MONETARILY DAM­AGE OUR CLIENTS (UNIVERSITY OF S&P) THROUGH UNFAIR COMPETITION." When rebutted there were only sneers. Mr. Tipps said to the Court: "Your Honor, these people cannot have it BOTH WAYS--IF MY CLIENTS HAVE UTI­LIZED THEIR MATERIAL AND THEY, THEMSELVES CLAIM IT TO BE FALSE--WHEREIN DOES THAT LEAVE THEM AS TO FRAUD AND PUBLIC DECEIT?"

US&P (Walter Russell's own people) said he DID NOT GET HIS INFORMATION FROM E.T.s--HIS WAS SOMEHOW "GIFTED" IDEAS. I ask you: "Wherefrom are gifted ideas flowing FROM? Is not everything off of the 'terrestrial', ex­traterrestrial?" It did give quite a stir in the courtroom and the Judge actually hushed the opponent to make an observation (humorous) about his own interest in the matter. IT MAY BE EXPENSIVE, CHELAS, BUT IT WILL FAR BETTER SERVE GOD AND TRUTH IF THIS CAN BE CONTINUED IN CONFRONTATION UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE CLASS ACTION SUIT CAN BE FILED. GOD HAS GUIDED A FRIEND WE WILL SIMPLY CALL "LEO" TO PUT THE CASE TOGETHER AT THE CLC and it will go swimmingly!

IMPORTANT AND URGENT
    FROM TAOS, N.M.: Dear PHOENIX LIBERATOR:

You are the only ones I can turn to for help in getting this in­formation out concerning the underground burrowing that is going on under Picarus Mountain. The sound of the machine they are using was recently measured by an acoustical engineer from Denver who found the frequency of the sound from 17 hertz where our hearing begins, to about 70 hertz.

This kind of sound does something to one's mind and it is starting to affect (or something), for people are coming (or it is imagined) and warned us to not say anything about this. Infor­mation is offered that the noise IS coming from under Picarus Mountain and is drilling equipment. Ones are being told that it is an alien group with advanced drilling equipment being used on a drilling site which is part of a very ancient civilization which aliens are digging to establish an earth base.

[There are now subsequent visits which indicate "reality".] People in Taos are afraid and the authorities won't take any of this seriously, as I found out when I tried to get City Hall to in­vestigate............

I am frightened and so I ask you not to publish my name or address.

[There is editing in the above for protection of identities in­volved.]
    IF "AUTHORITIES" ARE DENYING PRESENCE OF OP­ERATIONS--KNOW THAT "SOMETHING" IS VERY DEFINITELY GOING ON. I MAY NOT COMMENT FUR­THER THAN TO TELL YOU LISTENERS AND READ­ERS--IT IS GOING ON FROM ONE PART OF YOUR NATION TO THE OTHER AND IT CANNOT BE HIDDEN FOR VERY MUCH LONGER. BE WISE IN PERCEP­TIONS--KEEP YOUR FREQUENCY IN LIGHTED RANGE AND YOU WILL BE FINE. THE LOW FREQUENCY PULSES ARE VERY, VERY DEBILITATING. MAY YOU ALL WALK WITH GOD ON THIS WONDROUS JOUR­NEY.
    SALU.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#054, THE FUNNEL'S NECK

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 13

REC #2 HATONN

TUE., SEPTEMBER 1, 1992 11:28 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 16

TUESDAY. SEPTEMBER 1. 1992

RUMORS TO REST. PLEASE
    No, just because three of our most precious young ladies in this location, along with other very nervous ones, are now pregnant--AFTER HAVING STARTED USING "LIFE CRYSTALS" drops under the tongue. It is NOT the way humans get preg­nant! Neither is it DIVINE intervention. Kathy, Jenny and Di­ane are all suddenly happy and radiant and "blaming" sub-lin­gual drops. The fact that the originator (of the crystals) has a wife also expecting may have something to do with the concern. We are overjoyed to consider the arrival of some of our new crew and especially into such loving homes.

What IS in point here is that bodies become balanced and WELL, organs begin to function correctly and healing is ac­complished.

OVERDONE?
    We do have another important crew member who is overdoing it by quite a bit, however. Our beloved attorney (many would say this serves a lawyer right) was having some problems in attain­ing pregnancy for his beautiful wife who felt it time (in life) to seriously consider possibilities. (They wanted a child very badly and gave much thought to it.) So they went through all the mis­ery of medical methods and found 9 viable little life-forms sur­vived the procedure. Their hopes are that the body will be a bit selective, as their idea of "a child" did not include "litter" trans­actions. We shall monitor this situation most carefully for we may have to put "Dad" on high intakes of something to steady the nerves as we go along.

I am just highly relieved that, in these instances, Hatonn is not blamed for any of it. We do appreciate and have gratitude for the willingness to allow places for GOD'S energies and the Light shines upon you.

AMERICA WEST/JOHN COLEMAN (CLARKS)
    This is no longer "rumor" fodder. I am getting calls, letters and petitions for answers as to "....what is going on?" I am told from many sources by attendees at recent and current lectures and seminars that John Coleman is denouncing George Green and America West and quoting Hatonn. Well, I would suggest that he is not quoting what Hatonn has said recently directly TO HIM and others who have read the LIBERATOR.

As a publisher--THERE IS NOTHING DIFFERENT IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER IN THE JOURNAL PUBLISH­ING. Greens put their actions where the advice was best uti­lized and MOVED PHYSICALLY TO NEVADA. THIS CAME AT THE SAME TIME AND WAS PARTIALLY BASED UPON THE MAJOR LAWSUIT FROM THE UNI­VERSITY OF SCIENCE & PHILOSOPHY (The old "Russell" Foundation, I am told). There was not anger and the separation was most expensive emotionally and economically, to all in­volved.

Dharma, etc., had never taken anything for any work and, fur­ther, with the massive expense of such quantities of publishing and processing--Greens put hundreds of thousands of dollars into the project for which they have not yet even begun to re­ceive reward financially.

America West divested itself of ALL of the Pleiades "series" in dispute at great loss to them as Distributor and Publisher. This cannot be recouped because of legal fees and loss of ability to continue handling the volumes in point. The courtroom antics are a total comedic experience if the subject were not so in­credibly important. When you have a "big brother" from the Committee of 300 and some $250 million to keep the work from
    the public--it is at the least, interesting--and VERY, VERY EX­PENSIVE.

The LIBERATOR was separated ENTIRELY from any press as­sociation with America West so that it would not be enjoined with these legal actions, as well as being separated from Dharma. The expenses are horrendous and, without Green's as­sistance, it is very, very difficult to keep alive at all--but they now have expenses of their own in a different State to attend. Our purposes are not to have a paper which is an advertising sheet and the burden was too great on the publisher.

As to the stories of Dr. Coleman's recent attacks against both George Green, America West, Criminal Politics, Eustace Mullins, Patterson and on and on and on--I am only pained greatly to be included in any manner in such blatant destructive behavior.

I have always told you readers that the book in point (Committee of 300) is excellent and the costs of press and publishing was covered by these groups herein. Dr. Coleman was originally attended with housing, payment for services to the LIBERATOR, furnished computers and now, even utilities are being billed to ones in this group who originally signed in order to allow Cole-mans (Clarkes) privacy and assistance when it was badly needed.

Dr. Coleman has apparently given a most disreputable story to the author of "IMMACULATE DECEPTION" which has brought great discomfort to that author as well as George Green. I still tell you that it is the BEST volume you will ever have on GEORGE BUSH, ETC. It is now off the press and I know can be obtained from America West and, for convenience, Phoenix Liberator, Inc. carries it.

Dr. Coleman is telling you who attend his speeches that George Green is somehow beating this "...little Grandmother, Dharma, out of everything they have. She is on food-stamps, etc." This is true to the extent of food stamps and no return for work. THERE IS NO RETURN FOR WORK BECAUSE THE EXPENSES ARE TOO GREAT. THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE EVER RECEIVED ANYTHING SINCE OUR PAR­TICIPATION ARE OUTSIDE AUTHORS--SUCH AS COLE­MAN--who receives a great royalty and had no investment whatsoever in the costs of publication. I know not of what he says or does to the contrary.

Dr. Coleman is also reportedly saying that Bo Gritz does not agree with George Green and/or the PHOENIX material. I, Hatonn, through Dharma, have a warm and totally respectful relationship with Bo Gritz for he always acts with great dis­cernment--on visible fact and actions based solely on God input. He has no reason to sanction or denounce the material--HE WILL BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU HE HAS NOT HAD TIME TO STUDY IT--EXACTLY THAT WHICH ALL AND EACH OF YOU SHOULD DO. BO GRITZ believes in and serves GOD. IF WE, HOSTS, ARE HERE, HE IS TOTALLY ACCEPTING--BEYOND THAT HIS STAND IS EXACTLY THAT WHICH IT SHOULD BE--NO UFO GARBLED SEN­SATIONALISM OR RUMORED FOOLISHNESS. IF WE ARE WHO WE SAY, WE ARE--ACCEPTABLE--BUT UN­NECESSARY FOR GREATER ATTENTION, PUBLICLY OR OTHERWISE, THAN AS RELATED TO GOD OF SOURCE. These childish tactics of Dr. Coleman to bring discredit are ob­vious signs of an ego in desperation.

I know of no way in which any from this group could have bet­ter assisted and served one John Coleman (Clarke) nor could I picture a more disrespectful or downright false attack against those who went beyond all expectations (at my [Hatonn's] re­quest). This, only to be called a "figment" of creation by America West and other most unkind accusations after having partaken of constant interaction and support. I believe the problem may well be rage against one Eustace Mullins who is greatly respected and revered by George Green.

I have had to pull back all other than publishing relationships with America West in protection of the material and the protection, actually, of the beings in point. There is no change in my support of America West, the publisher's output regarding the material or any other nonsense being gossiped about.

From Canada, we received a copy of Dr. Coleman's World In Review, and a request to run it in the LIBERATOR so that "both sides" of the issue could be aired fairly. I know not what that means, exactly, and I would surmise all readers would prefer NEWS--but there are so many inquiries that I have to now as­sume otherwise. I remind ALL of you--TRUTH IS TRUTH IS TRUTH--AND QUARRELS DO NOT CHANGE THAT TRUTH SO I ASK THAT YOU REVIEW WITH WISDOM--NOT EMOTION.

QUOTE:

WORLD IN REVIEW, 2533 North Carson Street, Carson City, Nevada 89706. Dr. John Coleman

Dear Friend and Loyal Supporter,

It has come to my attention that one, Lawrence Patterson, in­tends to attempt to damage my credibility in his next issue of his "Criminal Politics" newsletter [H: This writing has no dateline so is obviously several weeks past in disbursement.] Mr. Patterson is a protector of the charlatan James K. Warner who misappropriated money sent to me as contributions while I was abroad, and refuses to pay me the more than $48,000 he owes me. Warner, Patterson, and Warner's long-time close friend, one Eustace Mullins, have been engaged in a campaign of slan­der and vilification against me which has gone on for the past three years. Mullins claims that I copy his work! There is nothing current about the books Mullins writes, and of course I have never copied his work, which I consider to be but of little value to me. [H: I consider Eustace Mullins to be one of the authors who will historically be placed alongside Tesla, Rus­sell and other great patriots in uncovering the lies of estab­lished viewpoints. I further do sanction the "Committee of 300" as being an integrated volume of excellent material--but also stated it was the same message as presented by other writers--and specifically that work of Eustace Mullins. We ceased utilizing Dr. Coleman's work and that of A.N. Other because it was always outdated by the time it came to us having already been written of by myself. Further, we were giving payment (as is only right) for the use of the material utilized and expenses were simply too heavy to bear other writers under those circumstances. However, do not allow misunderstanding--Dr. Coleman DID NOT INSIST ON SUCH ARRANGEMENT FOR SERVICE--WE DID. Dr. Coleman was quite gracious in most instances as we would find it necessary to edit and change, or delete opinions, etc., as not being agreeable with that which we offered as I KNEW TRUTH TO BE IN CONTRADICTION. This is not untoward reflection on Dr. Coleman for the expectation is fully, and seemed recognized, that MY vision was far greater as is my access to data. Nothing, however, was ever changed or deleted without full knowledge and agreement as would come in any paper anywhere with guest writers. If we ran articles by anyone--we did and do, honor exactly what is written and, as in this instance, comment on same. It is unfortunate if Dr. Coleman took exception against George Green for such for "I" "stop the buck" as to content of writings included. Distributor information was usually left entirely to the staff and publisher. America West is no longer the publisher so the content of those items are de­cided by the Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Edwin Young, who has so many academic credentials as to make almost anyone else's seem quite boring and unimpressive. THIS IS TO GIVE CREDENCE TO OUR WORK FROM AN ACADEMIC AND "PHYSICS" STANDPOINT IN FACT. HE, ALSO, DOES IT FOR NO REMUNERATION--24 HOURS AROUND THE CLOCK DEDICATION TO AWAKENING THE PUBLIC AND AS A PATRIOT WORKING TO SAVE AMERICA AND THE CONSTITUTION--JUST AS ALL OTHERS HEREAT!]

Patterson makes the ridiculous claim that I won't give him my credentials, but does not say why I am under any obligation to do so. He also claims that I tried to "bankrupt" his queer friend Warner, and a whole lot of other trash, so puerile that those who know will recognize it as such. Warner filed false copyright claims to my work. In my opinion and based on very strong circumstantial evidence, he was aided and abetted in the commission of this crime by Eustace Mullins, and when that was ineffective in stopping my publication of my own work, he pla­giarized it by publishing it under the names of "Bradbury" and "Parker", stating these two actually wrote my work and that I merely "narrated" the tapes! I am presently talking with counsel on whether to proceed criminally or civilly against Warner. If I charge him with mail and wire fraud (clearly provable) my chances of getting my money will diminish if he is found guilty. By proceeding civilly, I would stand at least some chance of getting something. [H: Beware always, when the only intent to bear Truth is for reward, i.e., "...getting my money....... chance of getting something". Fraud is very difficult to PROVE at best and "with TRUTH" involved--all but impossible. Again, what is under argument? Was that which was offered true OR false? If utilizing "false names" is libelous then how do we account for "Coleman" vs "Clarke" and these are two of many assuming the story of British In­telligence level of service is TRUTH. If so, there would be dozens of false names involved. I can only suggest to John that he be most careful before he move on with this con­frontation for statements being projected are indeed, under question as to validity--if indeed, that which is touted as to your telling about our situation be evidence. There is no separation, for instance, between the publisher, America West and our JOURNALS which continue to be published regularly about every 3 weeks.]

Patterson is incensed because I declined to accept an offer to become a board member of the Committee to Restore the Con­stitution. I wrote Arch Roberts saying that because Mullins and Patterson were on the Board of the Committee, and since I did not wish to be associated with these two people, I regretfully had to decline the offer. Since then Patterson, Mullins and Warner have gone berserk in trying to harm me. In a letter to General Jack Mohr, Warner accused me of calling myself "Jesus Christ" and Patterson has gone all over the country say­ing I am "Hatonn", the alleged commander of a space ship. "Hatonn" is a creation of America West Publishing, and my only relationship with it was to allow the publication of my book. In fact America West, without my permission and or consent, left out five pages of my book in order to make room for their "Spacecraft Commander" books with which I am in no way associated. [H: Sic, sic, John, YOU KNOW this is NOT TRUE! In view of these allegations and having no associa­tion with "us", then I suggest that post-haste our staff GET OUR EQUIPMENT BACK INTO CUSTODY--NOW! George Green has and continues to state that he made no agreement with Dr. Coleman regarding the equipment be­longing to and set forth for use for purposes of the LIBERA­TOR and the transcription of this book which is no longer valid for no other material was nor is sanctioned for use in any format whatsoever. The staff at the paper is working short of equipment in order to further accommodate Dr. Coleman's needs and, now, our own staff are receiving per­sonal utility billings from Dr. Coleman's use. I believe that ones who offered and signed for things to provide "silence" and "protection" to Dr. Coleman in the onset and continu­ingly--are NOW BEING SORELY AND TERRIBLY USED! We have offered help, love, assistance and the hand ex­tended is being not only bitten but "well-chewed". We must never damage another--but we must reclaim that which is in God's intended service.]

Mr. Patterson has shown a flagrant disregard for the truth and he, Mullins and Warner, are beside themselves with jeal­ousy and rage over the success of my book, especially since it is outselling any and all books by Mullins. Copies of all relevant letters etc., are available upon request where specially required.

Most sincerely,
    J.C.

Yes, readers, you have seen this before--YOU SHALL NOT SEE IT AGAIN, HOWEVER, FROM THIS KEYBOARD IF WE CAN RESPECTFULLY AVOID IT. In some instances, such as with America West Airlines--we end up under court or­der to print various disclaimers, etc.

If the "Committee of 300" has sold a great many copies, I would offer a bit of rebuke to Dr. Coleman for his unwillingness to do other for the hand that helped than bite it, and further, it is a to­tally negative reflection upon the work of Eustace Mullins if the public was not informed enough to obtain his work. I care not of the personality of persons in point--Truth is precious and re­search into Truth is priceless. Respectful thanks unto God for allowance to give forth such information would seem to be the very least for allowance of such a gift.

I suggest that you may well be quite sorry to denounce "Spacecraft Commander" books as stated above--especially after having supped and shared with me personally. Now you see fit to renounce my presence as "...a creation of America West Publishing...." Is THIS the reflection of CHRISTIAN GOOD­NESS which you so touted over and over again? Which, John, is the LIE--THEN or NOW? If it was "THEN", then you de­ceived in order to gain materially from the relationship and ad­mitted security protection, from at the least, a secured location for habitation. If it be now, how can you continue to hold our equipment claiming it to be your own when you publicly renounce any relationship OTHER than for purposes of "allowing" your book to be published? I personally pub­lished the same material (substantially) from two other sources at the same time of your publication--for your own protection against this very day. YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

MOREOVER, I WILL NOT HAVE OUR WORK ILL-RE­CEIVED BY SUCH PUBLIC ATTACKS AS YOU ARE GO­ING ABOUT THE COUNTRY, MAKING AT EVERY OP­PORTUNITY. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOUR QUAR­RELS--WE HAVE A MAMMOTH JOB TO BE DONE AND I ASK YOU NICELY, TO PLEASE LEAVE US FROM YOUR BICKERING FOR I SHALL NOT LONGER TOL­ERATE THE USURPATION OF TIME AND SPACE FOR SUCH MATERIAL WHEN HUMANITY AWAITS INFORMATION AND NEEDS INSTRUCTIONS AS TO FU­TURE JOURNEY. YOU ONES SOMEHOW ASSUME GOD WILL SIT AND "ALLOW" "ANYTHING" AND "EVERYTHING"--NOT SO AND PERHAPS I AM ONE OF HIS "BULLIES", IF YOU CARE FOR THE DESCRIPTION, WHO IS SENT TO SET THE RECORDS TO STRAIGHT ON THE MATTER--CARE TO "MAKE MY DAY"? At present you remind me of the mouse chipping and chewing away at the lion's foot--IT IS A VERY, VERY DAN­GEROUS THING TO PERSIST AT DOING. MUST YOU DISTRACT FROM THE VERY VALUE OF YOUR FINE BOOK BY SUCH POSTURING? IS YOUR FINAL IN­TENT TO PULL DOWN THE WONDERFUL VALUE OF YOUR OWN PRODUCTION? THIS IS WHAT IS HAP­PENING--THIS IS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS IN GREED AND EGO STROKING FOR OWN PURPOSE. IF YOU TAKE THAT WHICH IS GOD's AND CLAIM IT AS THINE OWN--YOU ARE THE GREATER LOSER FOR EVEN THE WORK IS THEN LOST TO HUMANITY.

THIS IS EVIDENT IN FULL, IN THAT WHICH HAP­PENED AFTER LAO TOOK CONTROL OF WALTER RUSSELL'S MOST GIFTED KNOWLEDGE TO MANKIND AND GAVE IT INTO THE VERY HANDS OF THE ADVERSARY TO BURY, HOPEFULLY, FOR ALL TIME TO COME. FORTUNATELY, MULLINS AND OTHER GREAT WRITERS HAVE GIVEN AND SHARED THEIR INFORMATION AS GATHERED AND THIS PO­LITICAL GARBAGE WILL NOT BE LOST FOR THE REMEMBERING OF "WHAT WENT WRONG" WITH A PLANET. YOU CAN LEAVE HISTORICAL LEGACY OF GREATNESS OR BRING IT DOWN OF THINE OWN AC­TIONS--THAT ALWAYS REMAINS WITH THE INDI­VIDUAL. YOU DO CLAIM, HOWEVER, TO CARE FOR "FAMILY"--WHAT ARE THEY TO DO WITH THIS OR IS THAT, TOO, A LIE AND COVER OF SOME KIND? INDEED--I REQUEST, RESPECTFULLY, THAT YOU LEAVE US OUT OF YOUR BICKERINGS AND GRIE­VANCES FOR WE HAVE GIVEN YOU NOTHING BUT HELP AND INCLUSIVE LOVE AND SHARING--FROM BEGINNING.

Enough, Dharma. Please allow us a break. I also need to write a memo or two before we return to regular writing tasks. Thank you.
    PJ 54
    CHAPTER 14

REC #1 HATONN

WED., SEPTEMBER 2, 1992 8:25 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 17

WEDNESDAY. SEPTEMBER 2. 1992

WATCHIT FOR TODAY
    BO GRITZ/POW WATCHERS: I would suggest you who ral­lied behind Gritz/Weaver stay on "RED ALERT". POWs are in worse jeopardy than EVER BEFORE. Sweep is being made of POWs who have integrated into communities, being picked-up in preparation for use as hostages. Ongoing meetings to de­cide fate and fate appears to be termination.

In addition to other problems there is immense fury at Bush's signature on OK (from Air Force One, yet) to sell F-16's to Taiwan. This stems, of course, from recent Taiwan/North Ko­rea compact. POWs IN IMMEDIATE DANGER AS DE­MANDS ESCALATE AND "CRIMINALS" IN GOVERN­MENTS ARE UNDONE BY THE RALLY BEHIND MIS­TREATED CITIZENS (SPECIAL FORCES CITIZENS) BY FEDS. CONCERN IS AT ALL-TIME HIGH AT FED­ERAL/INTERNATIONAL LEVEL OVER POWs/MIAs AND EFFORTS TO REMOVE EVIDENCE UNDER WAY! I SUGGEST ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE RALLIED FOR WEAVER/GRITZ SITUATION, STAY ALERT AND GET SUPPORT TO GRITZ. ARMITAGE TOP OFFICIAL EXE­CUTIONER, AIDED AND ABETTED BY SUCH AS KERRY AND OTHER POW INVESTIGATORS.

DO NOT EXPECT ME TO DO ANYTHING--"FOR" YOU. If you do not respond to "alerts", then "you" care not enough to save self, much less forgotten POWs and missing troops. "I" DEAL IN "SOULS" AND "MEN"--NOT PROPERTY AND QUARRELS.

GRITZ/"INSIDE EDITION" ON TV,
    Please note that on major media release of "Whole Story on Idaho Standoff" last evening--there WAS ABSOLUTELY NO MENTION OF GRITZ--NOT EVEN A "HINT". Final insult was that a "...letter from a Skinhead caused Weaver to surren­der!" The next barrage of cover-up is under way--note that there is also again a massive BLACKOUT of any mention of Gritz on ANY network reports--most specifically CNN. Fur­ther, the press has orders to "butcher Gritz" and, with their trick photography, skin-head stooges and "Nazi" salutes (they got a photo of Gritz waving to someone he recognized and have turned it into a "Heil Hitler Salute"), to the not-so-discerning among you-the-people they may well succeed. I suppose, pub­lic, that if you tolerate this insult to your senses--you may well deserve that which is upon you this day.

BUILDING AT HOMESTEAD
    Why the sudden urge to REBUILD Homestead Base? It was one of the ones which originally was to have been closed. Now, suddenly, the Administration is "...going to rebuild everything destroyed in Southern Florida"--at taxpayer expense! I certainly do hope that you replace all with good lightweight CEMENT DOMES as we have under construction. Winds of 150 miles an hour will be piddling as you move along through this morass of terror ahead. Note that buildings destroyed are ALL simple "cardboard boxes" without even strapping and/or proper nails. It was known from building them that they would not stand sus­tained winds of half the velocity. Ones with integrity have tried for decades to shut down such corruption in building. In other words, from onset--destruction was "built in". So be it.

RUSSIA
    Why do you suppose Russia has moved two carriers into the Persian Gulf? Perhaps you better attend it.

MORE EVIDENCE OF "BREAKING" ECONOMY
    The shutdown of the "GM parts" company in Lordstown, Ohio is deliberate and has already stalled out all fabrication plants, tool and die plants and other supporting industries.

OTHER ECONOMIC MOVES TO WATCH
    R.J. Reynolds/Nabisco has just sold off the "cereal division" to General Mills. Please look up WHO owns General Mills. For that matter, look up who owns R.J. Reynolds. You will find the answer in the JOURNALS and other revealing literature. The Elite Banksters are in full action for final take-over. If you don't know what Banksters are, FOR GOODNESS SAKES, GET A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE LIBERATOR--AND MAKE SURE YOU GET THE ISSUE RELEASED YESTERDAY. IF YOU REMAIN UNINFORMED, YOU REMAIN TOTALLY HELPLESS.

CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CENTER
    You who go back to sleep, now that the Calif. budget is signed, had better try AGAIN to keep the eyes open for far worse things are now ready to happen while all is in turmoil of settling out, if you fail to give enough public attention to possibilities.

I SUGGEST YOU TAKE THIS WONDROUS OPPORTU­NITY TO POUR ALL POSSIBLE HELP INTO LAW CEN­TER. NOW, YOU MUST HELP ON TWO FRONTS, THAT CENTER. GET ENOUGH HELP IN THERE TO SUPPORT THE WEAVER CASE (GRITZ) AND DEMAND THAT THE CENTER TAKE THE CASE--AND, CONTINUE ALL PRES­SURE ON THE CASE JUST FILED TO PENALIZE THE LEGISLATURE AND GOVERNOR. IT IS ALL CON­NECTED EVEN IF YOU CANNOT YET SEE THE CON­NECTION. PLEASE, SUPPORT THEM FOR THEY HAVE NO RESOURCES AND YOUR VERY NATION IS AT STAKE HERE. (Reminder: All contributions should be mailed to Box 986, Tehachapi, CA 93581; tax deductible contributions can be made to the Court of Last Resort.)

EARTHOUAKES: NICARAUGUA. S. UTAH
    The Nicaragua (Managua) earthquake off shore and devastating tidal wave IS ON THE SAME PLATE RIFT AS ARE YOU IN CALIFORNIA. FURTHER: THERE WAS AN ALMOST 6 POINT QUAKE IN SOUTHERN UTAH--St. George area. Think NOTHING is taking place? Sulfur emissions are in­creasing to dangerous levels. Evacuation of military personnel and equipment under way. Note, in the area affected, massive trains with empty flatcars headed to area.

주제글 정보