힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#054, THE FUNNEL'S NECK

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 7

REC #2 HATONN

SAT., AUGUST 29, 1992 3:43 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 13

SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, 1992

IS THERE NEVER ENOUGH FATHER?
    Dharma cries out from the depths of total despair after working around the clock for over a week now. She has interacted with ones from the President (yes, Bush) through to a bloody moun­tain in Idaho where a "controversial" "third-party" candidate put his life on the line as a Patriot for a brother about to be mur­dered and whose wife and child had already been murdered.

So much of the mail is so wondrously gentle and undemanding--just warm and appreciative. Much is sent in support but the "humor" within is hurtful and painful. Ones such as P.C., whose material I have tried to utilize to give HIM insight instead of knuckle-thumping for unthinking blasts "against" God and Command. Each new contact brings more discomfort as if somehow by not attending ONLY YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS is directed at personally insulting or deceiving you.

My reception of information is greatly softened by KNOWING--unfortunately my workers have not the resource more than do you.

P.C., I DO believe that you and I ARE good enough friends to respond to your correspondence openly and bluntly as has been directed to me.

As to the other request for "plates" of the Liberator--NO, NO AND NO. Those are not decisions which are made by ones at the office, America West or anywhere else. I MAKE THOSE DECISIONS. If ones wish information other than that which you are willing to share on a non-regular basis--bless you, but ones can jolly well help support this intensive, thankless work by subscribing. Why do I speak so bluntly? Because you are speaking of giving away thousands of papers. The more the better in my opinion but my workers must account and already literally "go without" to serve. If you wish the papers, they can be sent easily from right here where they originate. Blessing upon you for caring and for the sharing--but I will not release the very originals which MUST be kept totally secure. Do you not understand? My people's very lives are at stake every minute of every day and this foolishness is very hard for them to understand. They are willing to meet your needs to the extent of requests but the requests become daily, more hard to handle for the "one" when hundreds and hundreds are asking for the same individual attention. I have to ask "Father Aton to temper my anger with patience, understanding and insight in order that no one be offended by these thoughts," I believe is the way you be­gan YOUR letter so allow for the same privilege, please.

For my workers here who are absolutely exhausted from no sleep and work--while vigil is kept, I offer the time and space to look carefully at that which has been received by we, on this side of the mailbox. Take note, friend, that if you only wanted to reach ME--I AM AS CLOSE AS YOUR FIRST THOUGHT--WHY PETITION MY PEOPLE? PONDER IT? Sharing and dumping this "load" is very, very DIFFERENT.

I shall ask for quoting, as usual, and I will again insert my comments!

QUOTING

May Father Aton temper my anger with patience, under­standing and insight in order that no one be offended by these thoughts. [H: Obviously HE did not--nor were you truly ask­ing for patience, understanding and insight--you were not even ANGRY--you were making a POINT which might have been actually well received if offered as such.]

Dear Pleiades Sector Flight Command/Cmdr Hatonn/Cosmic Council/Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition,

Either I need the assistance of a "professional mental health worker" or simply require a missing explanation; whatever the case, I am as confused as confusion can be. Since the Cmdr is known for his crystal clear manner of communications and pre­cise explanations, to him I put these inquiries and sensed obser­vations but at the same time wonder aloud if Cmdr Hatonn does in fact speak on the behalf of the entire Flight Command, as it would be interesting to know their input and/or difficulties or disagreements these ones might be having regarding the laws governing interference by one planetary body with the affairs of another planet and the basis for the cosmic law of non-interfer­ence, as well as their views on the concept of free-will choice, which is the motivation for this communication. [H: No, it is NOT the basis of this communication for if you have read your homework you would know very well those opinions and, furthermore--just WHO did you have in mind to speak or receive? If you question my regulations, WHY, INDEED, WOULD YOU ASK ME ABOUT IT? WHO DID YOU DE­SIRE TO HEAR FROM AND WHAT? That interference, intervention and butting-in through act of force IS OK? Ac­cording to whose opinions of what is right and what is wrong? DO YOU KNOW ALL? ON WHAT DO YOU BASE YOUR OPINION THAT THERE NEEDS TO BE IN­TERVENTION? Further, HOW DO YOU KNOW THERE IS NOT ALREADY MASSIVE INTERVENTION? PON­DER IT. Perhaps THIS ALONE is why you are in your po­sition and I hold mine--better vision perhaps?]

To begin with then, could anyone explain, for the life of me, precisely just what kind of abomination it takes for the Mind of the Creator to step into history once again to set things aright? How many more babies must be slaughtered in cold blood or sacrificed to Satanic ritual? How many more wars must be fought, wars over which it appears I/we seem to be having no control? [H: Does GOD create the abomination? How many babies must be slaughtered? I ask YOU--how many? How many more wars? DOES GOD make these wars? I ask YOU--HOW MANY will YOU SIT, COMPLAIN ABOUT, BITCH TO ME ABOUT AND ALLOW TO CONTINUE? YOU spend your time trying to prove who I might or might not be--WHY DO YOU NOT FIX IT? Why should we FIX it? We have done nicely with OUR reality and experience--HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOU ALLOW? GOD OF CREATION CREATED BOTH--AND YOU WERE TO BE THE GUIDES, THE STEWARDS--WHY DO YOU TAUNT ME WITH YOUR OWN FAILURES?]

How many more lies do the religious zealots have to perpe­trate on humanity regarding the cloak of secrecy that shrouds the Dead Sea Scrolls? [H: The WHAT? Dead Sea Scrolls? The whole thing is a lie to attempt to cover the other lies already told--where have YOU been?] How much more mayhem and destruction can there be until You arrive? [H: I suggest it will be bunches because ones like you will continue to ponder the chaff and miss the wheat while wallowing in self-pity at your confused state of what IS.] Can we not put out the fire before the house burns to ashes? [H: Yes, but with this attitude of "fix it FOR 'me'" I think it may well not be put out at the rate you are going.] If I purchase a Rolls Royce, I expect the tires to come with the car! [H: If you compare GOD to a Rolls Royce (albeit a rather gaudy affair), I suggest YOU have missed the entire point of all time and experience.] If the Pleiadian Fleet crosses a sector of the Universe in order to reach Earth to give us THE WORD, one would similarly expect this task to be accomplished preferably before the Earth blows apart, which it appears set to do any moment now. [H: WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT THAT? AND IF WE ARE WORKING IN AN AREA AWAY FROM YOUR VISUAL FIELD, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK WE ARE NOT SAV­ING THAT PORTION OF OUR OWN? We, the Hosts, are not sent here to SAVE anything from ANYTHING. We are here to bring THE WORD as promised and collect our peo­ple!--REMEMBER? (???) HOW DARE YOU ASSUME, BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN BLINDNESS, THAT ALL ARE BLIND? I, again, ask you what YOU are going to do about the plight just described? Are you simply going to continue to complain to me that "we" aren't doing enough? Well, it isn't "our" planet and I am interested in your SOUL--not your rear-end. Until you can understand the difference, we have little to speak about for even "alarm clocks" are but physical inventions of tinkering MAN.]

Having read your entire output (and enjoyed ever bit as much) I still unfortunately have difficulties in attempting to meditate my woes and over-anxiousness away. [H: God help us all if you COULD. That is precisely what is wrong with your species--just make it somehow "go away". You would be nuts beyond the "mental health worker" you speak of if you were not concerned and a bit over-anxious. DO NOT LUMP ME IN WITH YOUR OWN FAILURES OR CON­FUSION.] Despite many logical explanations put forth, includ­ing those found in the Journals, I confess not yet being able to understand God's reasoning behind non-interference both as an inviolate Universal law or as an individual free-will choice re­sponsibility and the allowance of this free-will choice left to the hands of barbaric man as he is given carte-blanche to terror and control, and why certain limitations are not imposed. [H: So, let us assume right now that GOD is clearly interfering with YOUR state of over-anxiety by causing this letter to be writ­ten! Do YOU as an individual merit a change in "Universal Law" to calm your pulsing over-anxious consciousness? How about "barbaric man"? What IS a barbaric man? Are you not asking for another to be stripped of his power, life and free-will to please your own opinions of what is Univer­sal Law and proper running of species and planet? DOES YOUR not understanding have cause for ALL to be bereft of understanding? Perhaps if you study more carefully--you could better understand instead of self-pity in the self inter­est of confusion. Is not "I don't understand" the best lie and cop-out of all mankind?] Would not a substantial amount of murder and mayhem have been avoided throughout history if man had not been permitted to kill or destroy anyone other than oneself as a for instance? [H: Ah, but you only focus, still, on "self". Why were YOU not alongside Col. Gritz on the Idaho mountain preserving the right to life of Mrs. Randy Weaver? Where were YOU or, should God have just struck the whole bunch deaf and dumb and toppled them over like mosquitoes on your forehead? We did prevent a lot of things and we did it properly--THROUGH MEN BIG ENOUGH AND DARING ENOUGH TO STEP FORWARD AND ACT INSTEAD OF WHINE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT GOD'S NOT DOING IT "FOR ME".] Couldn't mankind have learned his lessons equally well or bad without ability to Kill?? [H: Golly gee, I guess NOT.] The intent to kill or slaughter or maim could serve enough as an indictment thank you without the bloodshed. [H: Oh? Says who? And why, then, has it not been stopped by you who perpetrate it? Where are YOU while the children in the ghettos pop-shoot at each other be­cause they are too bored and brain-dead to do otherwise? WHERE ARE YOU? GOD GAVE YOU THE POWER TO ATTEND THESE THINGS AND LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! I, for one, am tired of pounding on the head of a poor weary scribe who, frankly, no longer cares much what happens to mankind. Her opinion is that there aren't probably more than a couple of hundred who give a damn about themselves. Perhaps you had best thank God that we do not accept resignations so easily or you wouldn't even get this response. My ground crew at this location is fed up, exhausted and don't care whether or not you learn anything more about Pleiades or flying saucers--the whole idea of thought-trend is oblivious to them today while a nation walks on the brink of annihilation because MAN will not wake up and even recognize his ENEMY! Until it happens--it does not matter a whit in a pile of rubbish--WHAT PLEIADES IS LIKE.]

"Death is only one of life's endless trivialities in the screenplay illusion of the master plan," you retort? [H: I would certainly NOT retort with such drivel--it is either a beauteous gift of beginning or a seriously misspent experience--certainly not in trivialities. You either learn your lessons WELL or you are destined to confusion and more of the same.] Then why safeguard the families/relatives and "significant interactions" of we workers if it be so trivial? Ah-so! if you can save one you can save them all. [H: I don't SAVE anyone or anything--they take that which is given and USE it for protection. If my language is not understood, then I cannot help your per­ception for it is all with which we have to work if YOU are not willing to open your mind and reach into truth for that understanding presented. GOD DOES NOT SEND THE HOSTS TO SAVE--ONLY TO PREPARE AND TELL OF HIS COMING. ACTUALLY, THAT IS A MISSTATE­MENT--GOD IS WITHIN AND THUS, ALREADY ABOARD. THE HOST BRING THE ONE RECLAIMING THE CREATIONS OF GOD (KINGDOM). IF YOU BE NOT ONE OF "HIS" THEN YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GO ANYWHERE EVEN IN PERCEPTION--EXCEPT INTO FURTHER AND DEEPER CONFUSION. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE TERM "SAVE"? (???) How knowest thou that in death of the body is not release from the Hell already present? And, further, to SAVE that which is in torment--would be a sentence of pure torture and in­credible experience--HOW DARE YE JUDGE? IF YE BE GOD AND CLAIM RIGHT TO JUDGE--THEN WHY HAVE YE NOT ALSO DONE SOMETHING SO THAT GOD'S THINGS WOULD NOT HAVE COME INTO SUCH TERROR AND DISREPAIR? Indeed, I am tired of ones badgering us for your own lack of willingness to understand. Somehow you ones feel it is fine to dump garbage and insults upon US and, yet, if we speak back unto you without mush in the mouth--you are offended and turn unto the "other" who is "nice to me". This is not the case here, readers, for P.C. has tried for months to incite a good debate. I'm sorry that I have little time to do it justice. He is, indeed, loving this interchange and, for that, I honor him. I have several who allow me to make points "at their expense" and are good enough "friends" (and there is no greater honor than to be a "friend") to allow passion in retort. I promise you, Gritz did not say "Dear old brother, Hatonn, go up on that mountain and face the devil--because I am confused and don't understand why you have let this or that happen!" He took his shield of Light and his sword of "right" and marched head-long into the viper's pit and put his life be­tween that man and his executioners. His only horror was that he was too late to give his own life to save the mother and child. But it is not to be that he lose his life--unless YOU ones cause it--for he is willing to give MORE--how much are YOU willing to give for what is RIGHT?]

Again, help clarify to one's like me no less than God's per­spective on this concept of free-will choice.

[H: I believe I have given you "no less than God's perspec­tive on this concept...." If not, "I" cannot help you! ASK GOD! Why do you ones ask ME? You ask God to temper your anger--but you direct the questions to ME through a secretary who has a bad case of tired-fingers.]

If indeed Hatonn does speak for the better part of the Com­mand in which case no dissention is manifestly present, then I imagine the consensus goes something like this: "Let's wait and see how many more nitwits decimate each other and, exactly to the tune of someone else's prophecy, arrive at 2 milliseconds to midnite during all-out nuclear war, arrange a splendid show of bravura as we pull up our ground-crew and wave bye-bye to screaming billions!" [H: Really P.C., you "imagine that...."? Who would you like to have answer this "imagining"? I in turn, say that "I imagine that you are NOT thinking at all! And, if you are, and you want to do things YOUR way--why not do it? Could it be that you and yours have already DONE IT and now wish to complain about your success? Does it annoy you that YOU have been and continue to be so EVIL AS A SPECIES? Why, also, would I snatch up ones against their will to SAVE THEM? Again, what do you mean by 'SAVE'? I HOPE YOU PERSONALLY LOOK VERY CLOSELY WITHIN AT WHY YOU ESPOUSE THESE THINGS AND ARE SO INSULTING TO WE WHO ARE ONLY HERE TO SERVE. WOULD YOU HAVE ME LEAVE MY GROUND-CREW AS WITH THE POW/MIAs? You have claimed to be one of my ground-­crew--shall I just leave you while I snatch up those who do not wish to GO?

Further, I thought it was YOU who wanted a great show­-and-tell. What is this taunting now, about some "...show of bravura....and wave bye-bye to screaming billions!"? And, "...wait and see how many more nitwits decimate each other and, exactly to the tune of some else's prophecy...." My ones work around the clock around the week and around the year--to tell you how to not be a nitwit and be left waving bye-bye--why don't I just choke you or torture you bodily until I MAKE you see and hear? Why don't I just go ahead and kill you because you are not able to pass through a fre­quency beam and then taunt at YOU--WELL, YOU MADE ME DO IT! You insisted I SAVE everybody whether they liked it or not--now, look what you have done and look how you make me look to those others on the hill waving sweetly with extended middle finger!" Which is exactly that which I have gleaned from you towards me and my brothers from this letter!]

Now I ask, who is being more cruel, the elite Earth con­trollers and their bag of tricks and zero population antics, etc., or Space Command, who, in full knowledge and with ability to deter the outcome, are content to simply observe without inter­ference, who in fact emphasize over and over as if to remind the adversary of his complete reign on unabandoned destruction, their steadfast determination at non-interference?? "Brothers"?? [H: P.C., how dare you? You who cannot even cause your own brother to understand your input? How can you dare to strike out at a GOD OF JUSTICE? Do you lack frustra­tion in dealing with the human aspect of MAN? What think you that we who KNOW difference feel for your species and insults? I repeat: God nor Hosts did nothing save give you perfection and you have destroyed it--only now to complain like the child who eats his own chocolate bunny at Easter (stupid habits and excuses for religions) and now has it not.]

I assume your calculations include a healthy measure of dis­satisfaction in the response of Americans who one day may come to learn what was unfolding all across their beloved land, as they grapple to understand why the knowledge of your awareness of the One World Government plot and your decision to remain at arm's length from the battle lines or the negotiating table or TV screen eluded their discovery. Might these and fu­ture generations see this as nothing less than a cover-up on your part, as accessory to crime? [H: What makes you think I "stand at arm's length"? Besides, "arm's length" is very CLOSE INDEED. What makes YOU think we attend not these negotiation tables? What, for that matter, makes you believe we are NOT on TV? (???) Would YOU know? How dare you to assume anything about US? Just because YOU do not experience--does that mean that someone in Washing­ton D.C. does NOT? Oh, I think that surely you must jest! Future generations? I shall have future generations--I won­der if YOU will? And, if you teach those possible "future generations" what you represent, what care I what they think of my accessory to your crimes? If YOU care not--why think ye that I should?]

I cannot speak for the rest of the crew at America West en­terprises nor for the readership of The Liberator and much less for the Command, [H: Ah, but I see that you will put in your preferences and input at any rate.], but I certainly would not object to a little interference now and then out of compassion for the slaughter of innocent babies and the nearly 7 billion people who do not receive their weekly God-send that is the Phoenix Liberator/Journals. Besides, how many attempts at Dharma's life do you tolerate before you strike back, with your pen, of course, not with your photon blast vapor gun; wouldn't want you to confuse the two--it might just solve too many problems at once! Seems to me if "my money is where my mouth is," on­going murder attempts on my scribe's dear life would justify entirely the use of at least non-lethal force as retaliatory action by any good Commander's standards. [H: Obviously it be­comes apparent why YOU are NOT the Commander! Do you write all this insulting assault upon the senses and then proclaim to wish to PROTECT my scribe? Or, is it just other attackers you wish put down? I shall be happy to va­porize you if that is what you wish but you might only be simply "confused" about it and denounce the actions as be­ing unfair. Why don't YOU "interfere now and then out of compassion for the slaughter of innocent babies,....etc.?" You obviously have no concept of how many of those very babies "slaughtered" that I DO bring home to safety--ALL OF THEM! Nanu-nanu! And, "attempts on Dharma's life"? Most I, or she, stops--the ones that are carried out successfully--obviously have not been permanent so I would assume you know not a thing about that which you write!

What "other" problems would be solved? If I get rid of YOU, Bush and Kissinger (all are robotics anyway--except you and even YOU cannot be sure of self) what would I gain? What would be gained for the slaughtered millions of babies? GOD created perfection--you destroyed it--HE has again created it, how many of YOU will be there? Are you actually worthy or just "talk" a good game? I thought not.]

A bout of "negotiations" with added blackmail of my own such as perhaps a self-invitation onto ABC World News Tonight would certainly be included in my list of permissible priori­ties/confrontations. [H: Oh, is that MY network? Why don't I just destroy all of YOUR property and see if YOU still like it--or would you just call it vandalism, theft and breaking and entering? Would it make you a believer or a greater enemy? Whose side are YOU on, P.C.? It certainly is NOT mine or the beloved JUST GOD I serve.]

However, since I gather you are on orders to await the de­struction of fully 3/4 of the world population before making contact, no matter what I write herein will change the course of history, but I'll try anyway:

Dear Cosmic Counsel, [H: (sic, sic), do you want the head lawyer (counsel) or do you wish to petition the Council?]

Seeing that there are things we-the-people cannot do our­selves at this late stage, I therefore take the humble liberty to request help from the Command to which I proudly belong and obediently obey and under whose written principles of conduct based on God's Laws of Love and Balance I effort to live my life, in calling forth the assistance of crewmen and appropriate technology enabling me thus to accomplish my personal goal and worldly objective of spreading forth The Word to the four corners of the globe, which I understand, for some reason be­yond my ability to comprehend at this moment in my evolution is the mandate of my "contract" and the principle purpose of my embodiment in this manifestation on this planet this time around, in however manner and in whatever way I choose as long as death is not involved, specifically to take over operations for an unspecified period of time all major US media with a view to uncovering the grand lies and unbelievable distortion of truth created by the elite hoodlums, as a service to fellow neighboring Americans and my own brothers in Earth Command, the conse­quences and repercussions of collective and individual actions involved in this "equal opportunity" endeavor, such as pursuant arrest for whatever reason, etc., being safeguarded from the start and graciously provided by members of your outstanding Command.

[H: Whew--running for contest winner of longest sentence or just avoiding a "thinking" session? What makes you think you can't change it? Late stage? Who let it get "late"? Are you saying that you get no help from "Command"? Do you insult me and the Council members by claiming to "...proudly belong and obediently obey and under whose written principles of conduct based on God's Laws of Love and Balance I effort to live my life, in calling forth the assis­tance of crewmen and appropriate technology enabling me thus to accomplish my personal goal and worldly objective of spreading THE WORD to the four corners of the world." WHY? You don't believe nor do you practice that which are the laws as is evidenced by your asking us to BREAK THEM ALL. I think I would consider carefully that which you jest about, friend, for you have invoked the "Council" and you petition for personal gain in worldly matters, ask that we break the laws of Universal truth and then lay forth a sar­castic rendition of "...your outstanding Command". I have a rather high "rank" on the Council, old friend, and you have just insulted me and mine for three pages of fun and games. You spend hours typing garbage which you do not mean and then whine that you have no time to do your work to earn your own goals. I would suggest you attend the con­tent of your petition a bit more carefully.]

Since I am a fragment of you in service to God, I see no rea­son you should deny me whatever technological assistance the task at hand will require... [H: Oh? IN light of the foregoing I can see several reasons NOT to allow you much of any say whatsoever. Perhaps the remainder of the gargantuan sentencing will shed light...] in light of the fact that this reasonable request for assistance is not to be mistaken by the charming adversary for outright Pleiadian interference, since it is purely and simply a request for hardware being granted to an Earth person. [H: You already have all the hardware you need to blow away and destroy the rest of the world--why would you ask the Council for such trivial accomplishment as to giving you the means to destroy and slaughter the rest of the babies and God's creations--or is your pulse system and nuclear bomb only going to "get" the ones YOU are ticked-off at? And you are still angry at why I won't turn over original paper "plates" into your hands? If you would petition unto the Cosmic Council for such things-would I be a good steward of my task to turn over the very WORD into your keeping or sharing? Humor is one thing--what you are doing here, P.C., is quite another and I would petition you to look at it most carefully--you jest and play with something that is most critical to your very survival of soul--does it mean so very little?]

If the elite madmen can initiate a technology, etc., then it certainly stands to reason that members of the same non-aligned command can contract and exchange among selves. I thank you Cosmic Council in advance for your kind assistance and eager participation as I await your instructions. New York Times here we come!! (A schematic follows): Pierre

Dharma, there is more but we need a break, please, as there are so many urgent things to attend. Thank you for your patience for this one knows not what he is doing! When we finish we will simply continue on here and start a new pro­gram with a new subject.

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 8

REC #1 HATONN

SUN., AUGUST 30, 1992 8:55 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 14

SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 1992

MORNING HOT LINE

CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CENTER
    At the top of our list today is Constitution Law Center actions. Because of the "Center" it appears California WILL do some­thing about passing the budget--while the Legislature blames the Governor and back and forth. No time for speeches--just read the information:

PASS THE BUDGET AND PAY THE PENALTIES
    (THIS IS ALSO A VALID "FEDERAL" APPROACH
    BUT THE CENTER NEEDS HELP!)
    Sacramento (Calif) based Constitutional Law Center has filed a civil lawsuit against EACH legislator for their failure to pass a budget by 6-15-92--A CONSTITUTIONAL MANDATE.

This unique class action lawsuit demands that each legislator be personally responsible for this constitutional law violation and pay penalties out of their own pockets.

THE DIRECT PENALTIES NOW BEING CHARGED TO US TAXPAYERS IS $10,000 PER HOUR, $240,000 PER DAY AND NOW, AFTER 60 DAYS ARE OVER $15 MILLION DOLLARS PLUS THE INDIRECT COSTS THAT CON­TROLLER DAVIS ALLEGES ARE OVER $250 MILLION AT THIS DATE, 8/29/92.

This terrible tragedy greatly overburdens the economic condition of this state and its citizens.

The cavalier attitude of our legislators toward this crisis is dis­gusting and will be repeated yearly (and in every state) unless the Law Center is successful with this lawsuit.

WE NEED HELP!!
    1. VOLUNTEERS. CALL (916)485-7901 TO ASSIST.
    2. MONEY. We anticipate we will spend a minimum of $250,000. We do not have the money and need your donation.

Please send your donation to: CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CENTER, 564 LA SIERRA DR., BOX 176, SACRAMENTO, CA. 95864. EVEN A COUPLE OF FED. RESV. NOTES WILL HELP--ESPECIALLY FOR YOU WHO ARE ON "IOUs" FOR YOU WILL REAP THE MOST BENEFIT!

TIME TO RALLY--AMERICA, FOR YOU ARE NEXT! IT IS TIME TO REGAIN YOUR NATION OR FORGET IT FOREVER--JUST LIKE YUGOSLAVIA!

QUESTION FOR TODAY
    QUESTION: What does an earthquake in Culver City, Calif., eruption (with MASSIVE ERUPTION EXPECTED IMMEDI­ATELY) of Mt. Pinatubo in the Philippines, two eruptions of volcanos and two earthquakes in Japan, SMELL of sulfur fumes in Los Angeles claimed to be from the Salton Sea (over a hun­dred miles southeast of L.A.) and a Fed. standoff with a man named Weaver with Bo Gritz in attendance--have in common? This, of course, not to mention the mess in Florida or the torna­dos which destroyed portions of other states just last night. In addition, is anyone LISTENING to what is happening in Bosnia-Hercegovina, the Persian Gulf, Iraq, Israel and South Africa?(???)

All the "war" incidents are obviously plays for total power by the Elite and/or ruling controllers--LISTEN to what the "people" say--if and when they are interviewed, "...we don't know these people who claim to be 'our neighbors'--they are hired military 'special forces' fighting and killing IN A POLITICAL WAR which is NOT OURS! Our very families are being killed on both sides because there is only ACCEPTANCE of intermarriage among all of us and we are struggling to not lose memory of that fact." Ponder it. Is it already America? Those "we-the-people" have NO WEAPONS, cannot do anything, even obtain food, because they are shot by snipers. Have WE NOT SPOKEN OF HOW IT WILL BE? THINK! THINK! THINK!

Are not the ones in Florida totally helpless awaiting hand-outs and government tending?? Was there not total control of a given area where none were allowed (by police force) to leave or enter? Are not the devastated at the mercy of controllers in EVERY ASPECT OF EXISTENCE? THINK ABOUT THIS ALSO!

WEAVER/BO GRITZ UPDATE
    Weaver is wounded (shot in the arm) and Bo will not leave the area. If the Feds want this man so badly as to do such a horren­dous thing over one (set-up) firearms violation wherein there was actually NO VIOLATION--do you think the man will last incarcerated where they can poison him or simply give him car­diac arrest? Come, come. The Feds DIDN'T EVEN COME WITH A "WARRANT FOR ARREST", little blind lambs. I am going to write all morning on this and allow you to draw conclusions--for I would not want to endanger these men with "NATIONAL SECURITY" violations by causing them to reveal the nasties in the closet. WHO ALL DO YOU THINK MADE THOSE CLANDESTINE TRIPS INTO CAMBODIA, SHAN­LAND, ETC? WHY WOULD PAUL HARVEY BE IN­VOLVED? I THINK WE MAY HAVE A BIT OF SLEUTHING FUN HERE AND SEE WHAT CONCLUSIONS YOU-THE-PEOPLE MIGHT COME UP WITH. WHY WOULD THE FEDS AND ADMINISTRATION WANT THIS MAN ON THE MOUNTAIN MINDING HIS BUSINESS--DEAD? Perhaps GOD answers prayers for those who pray for insight, after all? You must understand, reader-listener, that if a thing is classified "NATIONAL SECURITY" and information is divulged by the one ordered silent--it is DEATH ON THE SPOT! IF THE FEDS WILL KILL A MOTHER AND CHILD--DO YOU NOT THINK THEY WOULD IMMEDI­ATELY SHOOT, BLOW-UP OR NAPALM A "SPEAKER"--ON THE SPOT AND CLAIM "NATIONAL SECURITY" LATER--AND BE ALLOWED TO DO SO? All INDEED, GOD MAY BE MOST WONDROUSLY INSIGHTFUL IN THESE MATTERS.

IS HATONN GOING TO TELL YOU THE ANSWER? NOPE!! WE WILL JUST PLAY A GAME OR TWO IN "POSSIBILITY THINKING", DR. WATSON! LET US BE­GIN, HOWEVER, BY KNOWING THAT WEAVER IS NOT AND NEVER WAS, A MEMBER OF THE ARYAN NA­TION--THE CUTE LITTLE HOODLUMS CALLED SKIN­HEADS WERE SENT AS PLANTS AND YOU BETTER GET WITH FACTS AND GET RID OF THE FANTASY YOU ARE GIVEN OR YOU ARE DEAD! THE FIRST REAL RIFT CAME WITH WEAVER WHEN HE REFUSED TO GO IN AND INFORM ON THAT VERY GROUP. HE WAS AL­READY "WANTED" AND THIS WAS AN "EITHER/OR" ORDER. HE REFUSED--SO, BEGIN TO TAKE IT FROM THERE!

WEST COAST URGENT WARNING
    Culver City (L.A.) had an earthquake today. There was imme­diate release of "sulfur smell". The sulfur odor has been build­ing since the first quake in "Landers". The excuse given is that it is coming from "dry fissures" in the Salton Sea--over a hun­dred miles distant.

Salton Sea is created by volcano activities in the past--it is an inland "dead sea" and those volcanos are ready to rip apart. Remember the writings on "deadly fumes up through Lake Elsi­nore" we wrote about a couple of years ago? Get ready--these will be DEADLY! You can now expect minute by minute pos­sibility of the San Andreas "going" and with it will come "fumes from the very streets and sidewalks" as Nostradamus put it. The area of 29 Palms military base is UNDER EVACUATION as will soon be the civilian surrounding area.

In Needles, California there are train-loads of military equip­ment off on sidings ready for use. Wake up--America. The earth shakes in this area until nausea is the constant complaint and particulate in the air is causing massive allergy and irritation response in ones who DON'T HAVE HAY FEVER! The areas around the original quake sites are of "cottage cheese" con­sistency and in appearance as seen from air surveillance.

Why didn't "I" tell you about the hurricane and Florida? I DID!! I did so from the moment it was created! However, if you don't GET the information what difference does it make?

My people do not have funds to publish more often nor carry more "hot lines"--they are doing the very best that they can and it never can be "enough". If you don't subscribe to the paper then you can't have it timely at any rate. Even then we are us­ing first class mail to speed receiving but the paper is "going broke"--so there you have it. Our staff is failing physically from the around-the-clock burden and no rest.

PHILIPPINES
    Big things going on in the Philippines. Mt. Pinatubo is spewing sludge and is going to erupt massively at any minute with "no further warnings anticipated". (That is the way it always is when it is "triggered" and, if not "triggered", why would such a statement be made?. They "say" the eruption will be even big­ger and more devastating than last year's and already evac­uations are taking place from the mountains nearby! And how is your day?

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#054, THE FUNNEL'S NECK

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 9

REC #2 HATONN

SUN., AUGUST 30, 1992 10:00 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 14
    SUNDAY. AUGUST 30. 1992
    (From Yesterday's Letter response to P.C., Continued)
    QUOTING:

Second item on agenda: I find it immensely difficult in my loneliness to accept the belief that impeccable geniuses the likes of Sananda, Hatonn and Germain do not at least have a fun­damental recollection for "space and time" considerations enough to formulate a roughly more accurate estimation of ex­pected arrival time than the margin of error of a decade, or so it would seem, presently allotted. [H: And what difference would it make? So you could SIT on your assets until lift­off? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TIME OR SPACE EXCEPT IN YOUR PERCEPTION! NONE IN OURS! Lonely? Why would you be lonely? If you are attending your business and others who claim total loneliness--how could YOU possibly be "lonely"? Whose fault is "your lone­liness?" Hatonn's? Sananda's? God's? WHO denies the visitors who would enter and keep you company and if you left the self-pity aside you could fill up that time HEARING how not to be lonely!]

Would you enjoy it if you invite me to dinner at 6:00 pm on Tuesday and I show up 10 years from now, even though I said I'd be there? [H: I thought you just said and complained that we don't tell you WHEN! Besides I would not ask you to dinner at any rate, for you would simply insult my food of­fered as insufficient and not to your liking. I would be "genius" enough to NOT ASK YOU TO SUP WITH ME! Show up any time you like and if we are eating what pleases you, you will be welcome--if not, don't annoy me with your problems.]

Hence permit me to remind you that "soon" means in a minute from now, or at the latest in 2 weeks. "Very soon" means almost instantaneously and "The time is near" means you hardly have time for a complete pulmonary inhalation. [H: "REMIND" ME? YOU are going to "remind" me? of "time" meanings?? YES INDEED, SON, YOU ARE MOST CER­TAINLY QUITE "CONFUSED"!]

Seriously, I imagine this is also proving frustrating to readers as you continuously raise our expectations and then drop us like a bomb. This let-up/let-down vacillation must not sit well with apprentice readers I imagine either. [H: Apprentice readers? What be those? What do you think has possibly been averted by our little indiscretions, in your opinion, of stating probabilities and possibilities? Are you still aboard or not? You wouldn't have been! Are we, Hatonn, God, Sananda, etc., the idiots or might YOU be lacking in clarity? We are doing our job nicely, thank you--what be ye doing?]

Moreover, as I understand it, you will not make contact until well after the Earth "shakes out", after our entry into the photon belt or Great barrier, sometime in 2000! You call this soon?? From the first Journal onwards, I kept saying to myself, "Better I read this fast, the spaceships might well land tomorrow." Ho-­humm, and 57 Journals later. [H: Ho-humm, and what a waste of your precious time--for I see no further input and insight than before you read the first--if this "cute" letter be expressive of sincerity. Do you ever think of ANYONE OR ANYTHING other than yourself? Could it be that you blather and chide, check and thrust and make a fool of self in spouting off THAT WHICH IS NOT GIVEN BY US?? PONDER THIS CAREFULLY! MY, I WEEP FOR YOU AND YOUR HO-HUMM LONELINESS WHEN MILLIONS ARE STARVING, DYING, HOMELESS, ADDICTED AND PERISHING FOR LACK OF SOUL FREEDOM--INDEED, I DO WEEP FOR YOUR SAD PLIGHT.]

Third item this morning on my agenda. No doubt you will enjoy hacking this one to death, but here it goes anyhow: You emphatically state that Earth war games, being somewhat primitive and nauseously repetitious make for too boring Liberator content, in which case you personally prefer to speak about God and matters concerning our soul-evolvement into the spiritual dimension and so forth. Seeing that Germain has completed these teachings and you yourself having spoken at length on same, is it too excessive to politely request a diversion of sorts before the invading armies conquer, seeing that ones are work­ing on a movie, perhaps produce a book describing all aspects of Pleiadian life to satisfy reader curiosity and keep people like me at bay? [H: Just as soon as YOU finance it, friend. A movie IS being made, and you certainly didn't read all 60 JOUR­NALS or you would know about Pleiadian life--in detail (whatever possible difference it could make to you or any Earthian in this particular experience). I am not here to "satisfy reader CURIOSITY OR KEEP PEOPLE LIKE YOU, AT BAY". When works of Germain are NOW BANNED BY INJUNCTION--BECAUSE YOU ONES DIDN'T SEE TO 'THEIR FREEDOM AND I NOTE NO-ONE PAYING THE $215 MILLION DOLLARS EQUAL TO WHAT THE ADVERSARY IS PAYING THEIR ATTOR­NEYS, TO HELP FIGHT IT. JUST LEAVE DHARMA AND OBERLI TO DO IT ALL? IS THAT IT, P.C.? GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT?? Well, they no longer give a damn about YOUR curiosity or where you "bay". They cer­tainly appreciate your abundant help to this point--but if this is "blackmail" as you suggest "we" should use, there is not enough money in your whole world!! The expression right now, from Dharma, is that you can "go fly a kite and hope it makes it to the first low cloud!"]

Since you are not pompous and dislike undue idolatrous at­tention, I assume you were awaiting this request to begin this work, or you are too careful to detract from the focus on the #1, greatest, most civilized planet in the Universe. It would be nice of you to share some wonderful past heritage of the Pleiades Star System of Planets, would it not? [H: Why? Would it not make me appear pompous? I would further note that this is not worded as a request but a most sarcastic demand of in­sulting nature. REMEMBER, P.C., YOU ARE STILL AD­DRESSING THE COSMIC COUNCIL--NOT JUST OLD BROTHER, HATONN, STUPID OAF THAT I MIGHT BE! The Council is not interested in your personal objections or confrontations of human input--there is a UNIVERSAL COSMIC ORDER to be attended--not your ho-humm bored selfishness. They do not attend Pleiades or Earth Shan any differently than any other placement and your fun and games are embarrassing to me who has represented you as a comrade in service. If I have given you no more insight than you demonstrate herein after three years of concentrated of­fering, writing and teaching--then I truly have failed miser­ably and have no hope of awakening a planet filled with "ho­-humm bored" humanity! Why should I want any of YOU aboard my craft to bring you into a society wherein there is NO WAY THAT YOU CAN INTEGRATE OR FIT? SPARE ME, SIR, FOR NO "FRIEND" WOULD BE AS CRUEL AS ARE YOU! FOOLISHNESS CAN BE ABIDED BUT STUPIDITY AND DIRECTED ABUSE (VERBAL HUMOR OR OTHERWISE) IS INDEED SHOWING LESS THAN WISDOM. At this point of evolvement YOU ARE THE DARKEST, most uncivilized and least GODLY planet in my local portion of the Universe. I and my brothers vol­unteered to bring you home, those who would come, and break the illusion and terror that binds you--do not make me wonder WHY I made that offer, sir--for I have ones who appreciate and serve who are most worthy of all I have to give--which is all that I and my brothers ARE!]

Feel free to include some clear photos of reptilians, greys (alive and uncut), and other lovable critters as well, as part of the package deal. [H: Why me? I don't know any. Why don't you go to BM Cooper, Lazar, Lear--or the Feds and get your own? Why would YOU want such pictures? At this moment Pleiades AND appreciation are so far from your focus as to be totally unimportant. Reptilians? Little greys? Cowboys and Indians? YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE ORDER, WORKING ORDER AND SYSTEM OF THE UNIVERSE, LIGHTED GOD AND THE SECRETS OF HUMAN EXPRESSION AS MANIFESTED--AND YOU CAN THINK OF NOTHING BUT HO-HUMM BOREDOM. INDEED, YOU EMBARRASS ME.]

My scribe is tired. Am I the only one mildly frustrated or are there others out there--actually "sown" here--with similar repressed feelings too shy to share? [H: YOU WERE RIGHT THE FIRST "SLIP"--"OUT THERE" IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE PICKING UP--YOU HAVE LANDED A MOST EVIL ENERGY, P.C., TO EXPRESS THROUGH YOU AND YOU HAD BETTER GET IT IN CHECK BECAUSE EVERY NOTE AND CARTOON THAT YOU SEND IS WORSE THAN THE ONE BEFORE--IF YOU DO NOT CLEAR THIS EVIL PRESENCE OUT OF YOUR SPACE--YOU WILL BE LOST AND I CANNOT "FIX IT" FOR YOU--YOU WILL CLEAR YOUR SPACE OR IT WILL DEVOUR YOU!] If you think I'm not, you may wish to share this letter.

[H: Point unnumbered: YOUR "GUIDE" MOST CER­TAINLY DID NOT EXPECT THAT I WOULD "SHARE THIS LETTER". THIS IS THE ADVERSARY AT FULL-BORE WORK AND IT BEHOOVES ALL WHO WILL READ--TO TAKE A HARD, LONG LOOK AT WHAT YOU "CLAIM", HOW YOU ACT--AND, WHAT KIND OF THOUGHTS ARE POURING THROUGH YOUR MIND. IF IT BE THIS KIND OF DRIVEL--IT IS EVIL AND YOU ARE A USED "TOOL" FLAPPING IN THE DARK. GET CONTROL OF IT AND SELF--OR THE CONSEQUENCES ARE TERRIBLE INDEED. THE POINT IS TO PULL YOU ENTIRELY AWAY FROM YOUR PURPOSE UNTO LIGHT--AND MOST OF THE TIME THE PRESSURE WORKS--WILL IT WORK WITH YOU, FRIEND??]

Signed: P., August 11th.
    "I'll be seeing you soon now as the time draws near" (snicker, snicker).

[H: May GOD give you strength, brother, for my heart en­folds you as you struggle with this beast and burden. Go within into your silent place, quiet yourself, and summon GOD--I plead with you that you SEE and HEAR. Love sur­rounds you, our strength is offered through this time of chaos and endless, seemingly, time of waiting upon the Lord. You are human and you cannot know that which IS going on--even within self--but, son, you overstep your bounds with this allowance of evil guidance flaunted into the presence of the Cosmic Council and your "older" brothers. You have ONE choice--get this under control or withdraw. The hand is offered, the petition made--I CAN DO NO MORE! SALU.]

Thank you, crew, for your time and patience while we confront this matter. ONE is worthy of the attention when he/she loses the way. I think the heart did not mean the slings and arrows but I ask you to abide the need for one is no greater than an­other--only different in circumstance.

You are all weary and discouraged, overburdened and anxious. This is not lost--but it IS the way it IS. Get control of self or lose self--the choice is up to YOU--NOT ME--YOU! If you somehow think I am going to pluck YOU out of YOUR experi­ence--think again--I WILL NOT! UNDER NO CIRCUM­STANCES. NO CIRCUMSTANCES! NONE! ZIP! ZERO! ZILCH! GET YOUR OWN ASSETS OFF THE DIME AND GET BUSY! YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR CIRCUM­STANCES OR YOU WILL BE LEFT IN THEM!
    And, one last thought: THERE MUST HAVE BEEN SOME REASON THAT SUCH A RUMOR AS AN "ANGRY GOD" MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN STARTED. MAKE MY DAY?!?

Hatonn, to salute and clear. Good day.

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 10

REC #3 HATONN

SUN., AUGUST 30, 1992 1:52 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 14

SUNDAY, AUGUST 30, 1992

GAMES: 20 QUESTIONS
    Some of you elder statesmen may remember a "game show" called 20 Questions. You Guessed A Thing By Deductive Rea­soning From A series of questions--with a bit of factual infor­mation with which to begin.

This game we shall play requires that I give you information KNOWN, information from the current press, players in the news right now and then deductive reasoning as a result of a few questions. We will ask the questions--YOU provide the conclu­sions. Will you ever know if your conclusions are correct? Yes, if you demand to know--loudly enough. Ballots seem the very best approach to me since the story is going to be around and about Bo Gritz in one way or another.

We need to conclude about several points so the goal needs to be stated up front.
    1. Why is Bo Gritz at a standoff with the Feds and a fellow Green Beret at Ruby Point, Idaho?
    2. Why do the Feds want Randy Weaver so badly?
    3. Is the "story" given by the Feds, logical or truthful?
    4. Why did "Paul Harvey" make the approach for help for Weaver?

To begin consideration, you are going to have to have more information about Randy Weaver THAN IS BEING PUBLISHED BY THE MEDIA ALLOWED INTO AND ONTO THE SCENE UNFOLDING IN IDAHO. Some questions will be an­swered in the reprinting so let us just begin and then we can backtrack to prior circumstances as seem appropriate and/or in­teresting for consideration.

To play this game FAIRLY, I must tell you that Dharma KNOWS NOTHING MORE THAN DO ANY OF YOU WHO WILL READ THIS. SHE HAS NEVER VISUALLY SEEN ME OR MY CRAFT OR ANY OF THE OTHER BROTHERS--IN CONSCIOUS REALIZATION--SO SHE HAS NO AD­VANTAGE EXCEPT FOR THE SAME CONFIRMATION YOU ONES GET.

KEEP IN MIND
    This is a most important year regarding Presidential election--at best, it will not be "normal". Now, remember what we have given you regarding the players for the role of President, who is groomed by who, what have been their past actions (hidden but now revealed), why there would be a standoff with Federal troops and high intelligence SWAT teams in the backest of back­woods, Idaho.

What do we get from the media? NOTHING on CNN, save hurried non-information about a "fugitive" and finally ONE mention of a Bo Gritz (at 4:00 A.M. this morning and off the airings by 6:00 A.M.). There has been some slippage of the media coverage and mention of this "controversial" "most-deco­rated Green Beret" and thus and so--mostly quite nothing, if not actually derogatory, in reporting.

Why have you heard ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT BO GRITZ FOR PRESIDENT FROM ANY MEDIA NATIONAL NETWORK? Why has the "Dean of Journalists", Paul Harvey, failed to EVER speak of Bo Gritz? (???***) (This is a biggie!) and, what could a back-woods ex-buddy know about anything that would concern the Administration or the Feds, in general--especially enough to kill his family, plan to burn him out (actually, "kill at all costs"), cause a man to file an affidavit years ago stating the Feds would kill him and other most bizarre and questionable things.

The LOGICAL QUESTION IS: WHY DOESN'T GRITZ, WEAVER AND THE FEDS JUST COME CLEAN AND TELL YOU WHAT THIS IS ABOUT?

ANSWER: Gritz and Weaver would be shot on the spot for violating orders of "NATIONAL SECURITY". I did not say because of National Security--I said, "UNDER VIOLATION ORDERS OF NATIONAL SECURITY." Whose orders? Ah Ha! The very ones who have placed the orders to shoot and kill. Those ones are part of the conclusions you may wish to formulate but please leave us out of your pronouncements. But, let's see if you have done your JOURNAL homework. This is sort of like a quiz-day.

So, let us get the articles which have been sent to us from here and there from ones who are at the scene in Idaho and collect clippings and have them sent for our consideration. You-the­-people would not have them, for the most part, for the major press has handled this situation most differently from the facts and local stare-down.

They may be a bit out of order in delivery, but it is part of the sleuthing to sort and piece possibilities. I shall, however, em­phasize in some portions and places which might otherwise be overlooked at first glance.

Let us start with the "affidavit" of Randy Weaver. The paper has no date of reference but was published by the Spokesman Review, 8/28/92. It appears the affidavit was filed in 1985. This, too, is from deductive calculations. Remember--we are working with EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE TO WORK WITH AS WE PRINT THESE PUBLICATIONS--UTILIZING PAST INFORMATION FROM THAT WHICH WE HAVE GIVEN YOU PRIOR TO NOW.

WEAVER AFFIDAVIT
    Weaver named four neighbors as conspirators against him. SpokesmanReview, Aug. 28, 1991:

Weaver's three-page, handwritten affidavit may indicate that the white supremacist's concerns about the government began years before his run-in with federal agents for selling two sawed-off shotguns to an informant.

Or it could be a sign of paranoia, a courthouse employee suggested.

"There is evidence of my innocence, but they continue to try to build an illegal case on a fraudulent accusation and fraudulent evidence because they don't like my political beliefs or religious faith," Weaver wrote.

"My accusers set me up as a criminal member of Aryan Na­tions. They accused me of having illegal weapons. They ac­cused me of saying I was going to assassinate the President of the United States and the Pope. Very possibly a threatening letter was sent to the President with my name or initials forged.

"My accusers hoped that the FBI would 'rush' my home with armed agents hoping I would feel the need to defend myself and thus be killed or arrested for 'assault on a Federal Official'.

"Fortunately, bad weather (the first part of Feb., 1985), wit­nesses to this plot, and our God, the Lord Jesus messiah, King of Israel, prevented a disaster.

"We have had conversations with and explained our inno­cence and the motive for this conspiracy to have myself and my wife murdered by the Federal Government," Weaver wrote.

Weaver named four neighbors as conspirators against him. Efforts to reach those people Thursday were unsuccessful.

He also listed six officials. He said he contacted then-Boundary County Sheriff Ron Smith about alleged threats against his life. Smith, now the county Commission chairman, left Thursday afternoon to attend a meeting on grizzly bears in Libby, Mont. [H: So he couldn't (obviously) be found for comment along with the "four neighbors" above. Coinci­dence of such a "happening" and their having an alibi dur­ing these raids and murders?]

Weaver said he also shared the threats against him with Joe Allen, a former special investigator with the Boundary County Sheriffs Department. [H: Remember that you were told that Weaver had actually run for Sheriff in Boundary County.] A receptionist said Allen moved to Oregon in 1988.

Others contacted by Weaver were Coeur d'Alene (Idaho) FBI agents Ken Weiss and Glen Curtis, and Secret Service Agents Bob Andrew and Ron Moeliring in Washington, D.C.

Curtis is retired from the FBI's Salt Lake City office, said Dave Tubbs, assistant special agent in charge of that office, who was told of the 1985 affidavit. He didn't know Weiss.

"To the best of my knowledge, we've never had a case on the guy," Tubbs said of Weaver.

"I can tell you we've never had any investigations with him as the subject since at least 1984 when Weaver moved to Idaho," Tubbs said. [H: Tangled webs of lies and deceit?]

He noted the FBI did sweeping interviews with hundreds of people in 1984 and 1985 during investigations of the Aryan Na­tions. [H: Why??? Aryan Nations is a rather nasty group of self-proclaimed white supremacists--but then, how much damage could they do in the backwoods of Idaho less than fifty miles from the Canadian border--in total isolation and seclusion? Why would the Feds be interested in another man's "religion" in America where there is freedom of speech, press and religion? THIS IS IMPORTANT SO DON'T THROW OUT THIS INFORMATION--YOU WILL FIND, HOWEVER, THAT THERE IS MORE TO IT--AND, THAT WEAVER WAS NEVER A MEMBER BUT, RATHER, WAS ORDERED TO SPY ON THEM.]

Weaver attended two Aryan nations' meetings in Hayden Lake and later denounced the hate group.

"I don't know anything about his mental stability, but obvi­ously his background is strange," Tubbs said, referring to Weaver's religious beliefs and why he might have filed the affi­davit. [H: Would you say the Seventh Day Adventists have strange backgrounds? The Catholics? The Israelites? The Buddhists? How about the Christians? Maybe the Mor­mons? Christian Scientists? Atheists? Agnostics, Jews, Muslims??? THE NAME OF THE GROUP THAT CON­TINUES TO ELUDE THE WRITERS IS: "CHRISTIAN IDENTITY". Now, chelas, that doesn't sound like "Arian", "Aryan", racist or supremists--it sounds exactly like it states: "trying to keep identity with God truth (Christ) under the protection of the Constitution of the United States of Amer­ica!]

"If he did make threats against the president, he would have been interviewed by us„ though," Tubbs said.
    Next evidence in point is a letter composed by "Friends (neighbors) of the Weaver family".

Received: Aug. 29, 1992. The Fax cut off part of the heading but the letter went to Editors of papers, etc., and a copy was sent to my attention. THIS LETTER WAS WRITTEN LONG PRIOR TO THE IMMEDIATE INCIDENT UNDERWAY NOW.

Quoting:

Editor,

After spending a considerable amount of time with the Weaver family on their Mountain, we have concluded that Mrs. Weaver and the children are doing just fine, everyone's health is excellent. The children are being taught at home. They are very good at reading, writing, arithmetic and problem solving. In fact, we all agree that they are further ahead than most chil­dren of their own age who attend the Public School System. The children have a cheerful attitude about their indoor activities and accomplishments.

After many conversations with the Weaver family we have learned the following things that we feel the public needs to be aware of.

1. In July of 1986, Randy Weaver and his son were taken to an Aryan Nations Congress at Hayden Lake, Idaho by Frank Kum-nick (FK), which we are told may not even be his real name. This was the first time that Randy had even thought about going to the Aryan Nations Church, but he was convinced to go by Frank Kumnick. Since that time Randy has been to the Aryan Nations Church only a handful (if that many) times, mostly just to get literature for research that he was doing in his spare time. Randy has told us that he does not agree with many of the views of the Aryan Nations Church nor has he been there since late Spring of 1990.

2. In 1988 Randy Weaver ran for Sheriff of Boundary County on the Republican ticket. Part of Randy's Campaign was a card that he was handing out. The card had his name on one side and on the other side it stated "Get out of Jail Free", its purpose was to draw attention to his Campaign. Also, Randy's campaign was questioning as to WHY the Government that is now in power, has made itself into nothing more than a large Corpora­tion having turned against the people by not having any feeling for the people, because it is only concerned with feeding itself (revenue and control). [H: Seems like a pretty good question to me!]

3. In late Spring of 1990 Randy Weaver was threatened by Federal Agents while he was at the Aryan Nation Church. The Federal wanted Randy to set Butler's church up and if he did not cooperate they would make sure that Randy was "SET UP REAL GOOD". Randy emphatically would NOT agree to cooperate with the Federal Agents to be an informant against the Aryan Nations Church. even though he was not a member of the Church. because he did not feel it would be a righteous or patriotic act against those who were exercising their Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion.

4. In December of 1990 a Federal Indictment was brought against Randy Weaver for selling and/or possessing two sawed-off Shotguns. One of those shotguns was an 870 Remington Pump Shotgun with a 20" (This is of legal length.) Buck barrel, which was purchased by Randy from the Gun Shop in Bonners Ferry, Idaho for Steye Tanner who did not want his name to appear on the FFL 4473 form. The second Shotgun in question was a H&R 12 Gage Shotgun purchased for Frank Kumnick by Randy from the Pine Street Pawn Shop in Sandpoint, Idaho for apparently the same reason as the first Shotgun. BOTH SHOTGUNS WERE UNALTERED BY RANDY AT THE TIME HE DELIVERED THEM TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED PEOPLE. AT THIS TIME RANDY DID NOT KNOW OF THIS INDICTMENT AGAINST HIM. Did paragraph 3 just come true? ("SET UP REAL GOOD").

5. In January of 1991, the day after the war started with Iraq, Randy and his wife were heading home when they came to one of the bridges that they have to cross and noticed a Pickup with a camper topper on the back stranded in the middle of the bridge with its hood up and a man leaning over and looking into the en­gine compartment. Randy got out of his truck and went up to the man to see if he could help. As Randy was looking into the engine compartment the man pulled out a .45 cal. pistol and held it against Randy's nose. By this time there appeared out of the camper several more men and one woman, all of whom were armed. The woman went to Mrs. Weaver and began to "frisk" her. After she was through "frisking" her she started to "frisk" her again when one of the older men told her that that was enough.

Randy and his wife Vicky were arrested by B.A.T.F. Agents. However, Randy was the only one who was de­tained and held under custody. At no time was an arrest and/or search warrant(s) presented to Randy or his wife Vicky. THE SHERIFF OF BOUNDARY COUNTY WAS PRESENT WHILE ALL OF THIS WAS TAKING PLACE. [H: Remem­ber please--emphasis mine.]

6. At Randy Weaver's first hearing before a U.S. magistrate he was NOT ALLOWED COUNSEL, WHEN HE RE­QUESTED ONE TO BE PRESENT, NOR WAS THERE A PROSECUTING ATTORNEY PRESENT TO REPRESENT THE UNITED STATES. After his hearing Randy was re­leased on a $10,000 signature bond to guarantee his appear­ance at future hearings.

7. Randy Weaver requested Everrit Hofmeister, of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho as his attorney before the above mentioned hearing. After learning later Mr. Hofmeister is being paid by the Federal Government to defend him, Randy questions whether he can even trust Mr. Hofmeister or the courts, because Mr. Hofmeister, the Prosecuting Attorneys, the Judges and the Agents who stated Randy would get "SET UP REAL GOOD", are ALL paid out of the same pocket--The Federal Government. Randy will not turn himself in because of the threats made to him by Federal Agents and also because of the above stated rea­sons.

8. Why has the news media all of a sudden been agitated to shame the U.S. Marshals into doing something with Randy Weaver when he has put himself under a self imposed house ar­rest? Is there someone or is there more than one who would wish to see physical harm (or even death) done to the Weaver family? Who are these subversive agitators among us that would do such a thing as this? Why was Geraldo Rivera in a helicopter over the Weaver's property, the same day as the U.S. Marshals were present? HOW DID HE KNOW? (???)

9. We have discovered it is not illegal to own a sawed-off shot­gun, but it is illegal if you do not pay the required amount of revenue for a permit from the Federal Government. Why then is the Federal Government spending so much money, our tax dollars, on someone who had not been found guilty of failing to buy a permit, or for that matter, of ANY crime? It could just as easily been someone not having a driver's, fishing or hunting li­cense. It's just a means for the Federal and State Govern­ment(s) to collect revenue from the Citizenry.

10. Mrs. Weaver told us that she does not want herself or her children to leave their home on top of the mountain to be ex­posed to the sin and lawlessness (drugs, alcohol, pornography, bearing false witness, etc.) which is in the world and also be­cause Mrs. Weaver feels it is her place to stay and protect her property from those who would do damage or harm. When we go up to visit the Weavers it is like going to a place that you have no worries or fears from the lawlessness of mankind; it is like getting a breath of fresh air or a cool clean drink of spring water. [H: How nice that Mrs. Weaver no longer has to worry about her son who was murdered on Friday--nor, herself, face such worries since her own murder by "your protectors" on the following day, Saturday. The Feds do stick with a task, don't they? Obviously, all for a "permit fee"?? But who will worry for the two daughters left and the 9 month old baby? The father who is also "shot" or per­haps the "friend" of age 24 who was shot through the chest but survives--FOR NOW? Perhaps all you good neighbors and citizens will rush in and attend the helpless? Surely I jest? How about Geraldo? How about Paul Harvey? Gritz seems to be doing all he can along with some of you willing to keep vigil--and the gasoline bearing helicopter sent to burn the family OUT. All INDEED, THIS IS GOOD OLD AMERICA--I ALMOST FORGOT FOR A MINUTE--LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE. How much bravery is required to shoot a pet dog, a child and his Mother--dead--and spray the dwelling with automatic weapons fire? HOW BRAVE HAVE YOU BECOME--AMERICANS? DHARMA SAYS SHE IS NOT BRAVE! NO? I HEREIN BEG TO DIFFER FOR SHE AND YOU WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE IF ONE IS TO BE MADE!]

11. Randy Weaver has told us over and over that he is not guilty of the charges that are held against him. But because of what has been stated above he will not turn himself in because he is afraid for his life more in the hands of the authorities than he is at the mercy of the mountains.

12. Why doesn't the Federal Government forget about its pro­cedures and hold trial without him, pronounce him guilty, and sentence him to the time he has served under his own (as a Fed­eral Agent stated in the Spokesman) "self-imposed house ar­rest"? Thereby, avoiding the potential for needless bloodshed, on either side that is likely to occur.

There have been people who are supposed to be friends of the Weaver family who have misrepresented them, stole from them items and money that were intended solely for the Weaver fam­ily and have stated things that the Weaver family was supposed to have said when they have not. This has got to stop before further damage is done, be it their lives or reputation.

Through our investigations by talking with the local Citizenry, we have discovered that Randy Weaver is well liked around the community because he has helped many in need without looking for something in return; he has taken a stand against immorality, corruption in government, etc. Randy wanted only to help his fellow citizens.

With the intent of preventing bloodshed and incurring any addi­tional burdens to anyone, those of us who are concerned would be more than willing to pay the required fees for the permits necessary to put this matter to a rest if the Federal Government is not willing to do as suggested in paragraph number 12.
    Sincerely,
    Friends of the Weaver Family.
    Everybody still with us?
    Dharma, close this, please, for a minute--I want to get a note to Bo Gritz.

주제글 정보